时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | As a doctor, | 作为一名医生 |
[00:03] | you spend about a third of your nights sleeping at the hospital, | 你几乎每三天就要轮一个夜班 |
[00:06] | but truth been told, | 而事实上 |
[00:06] | not a lot of sleeping actually takes place. | 当班时你基本无觉可睡 |
[00:09] | Dr Reid. | Reid医生 |
[00:10] | I’m not sucking my thumb. | 我没有在吸大拇指 |
[00:11] | Mr Rodriguez is coding. | Rodriguez先生叫你 |
[00:15] | You look pretty. | 你看上去好美 |
[00:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:21] | You learn to appreciate the little things, | 你学会去珍惜一些微不足道的事 |
[00:23] | Iike waking up in your own bed. | 比如 能在自己的床上醒来 |
[00:25] | Of course, if there’s someone there with you… | 当然 如果当时还有人陪着你 |
[00:28] | Sorry I woke you. | 不好意思把你吵醒了 |
[00:30] | I’ll live. | 没事 |
[00:32] | … that’s just gravy. | 那又是一番”美景” |
[00:35] | Yep, there’s nothing like mornings at home. | 没错 家里的早晨最美好 |
[00:37] | Hey, there, sunshine. | 嘿 甜心 早上好啊 |
[00:40] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[00:41] | I forgot Carla is staying with us | 我忘了Carla和这几天跟我们住一起 |
[00:43] | while her building is being fumigated. | 她的家最近在进行烟熏消毒 |
[00:46] | Hey, don’t use Rowdy to cover up your giblets. | 嘿 别用Rowdy盖住你的小弟弟 |
[00:49] | Apologize. | 快跟它道歉 |
[00:50] | Hey, can somebody tell me | 嘿 谁能告诉我 |
[00:52] | why we have no milk or orange juice, | 为什么我们的冰箱里没有牛奶或橙汁 |
[00:53] | but, like, 40 fruit cups in here? | 却有将近40个什锦水果杯 |
[00:55] | The average resident owes over $100,000 | 平均每个住院医生有超过10万的 |
[00:58] | in med school loans | 助学贷款要偿还 |
[00:59] | and makes about as much as a waiter. | 但是收入却和侍应生差不多 |
[01:01] | So you have to do things to make ends meet. | 所以 大家不得不做别的事维持生活 |
[01:03] | Like you can cover someone’s shift. | 比如说 给别人代班 |
[01:09] | Or you can steal stuff from the hospital. | 或者 从医院里偷东西 |
[01:13] | Or you can moonlight at an urgent care centre. | 你也可以在急救中心兼职 |
[01:18] | Or you can steal stuff. | 或者 偷东西 |
[01:27] | Or your dad can pay for everyhing. | 有人的爸爸可以替自己负担所有费用 |
[01:30] | Or… Well, you know. | 还有的人 你懂的 |
[01:32] | Is it clear? | 外面没人吧 |
[01:33] | Come on, come on. | 快出来 快走 |
[01:35] | Go! Go! Run! | 走啊 快跑 |
[01:39] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[01:39] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[01:40] | There’s been several thefts around the hospital. | 最近医院里小偷很多 |
[01:42] | We’re doing bag checks. | 我们要检查包 |
[01:44] | What about that guy taking scrubs? | 那个抱制服的人呢 |
[01:46] | Hey, Tom. | 嘿 Tom |
[01:47] | He doesn’t have a bag. | 他没拿包 |
[01:50] | Go ahead, narc. | 随你搜 警察先生 |
[01:51] | I’m clean. | 我是清白的 |
[01:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:53] | Ah-ha | 啊哈 |
[01:54] | Of course, | 当然 |
[01:55] | if he was checking my trunk… | 如果他检查我的后备箱的话 |
[01:59] | Pudding. Score! | 布丁 大功告成 |
[02:01] | Come on! Let’s go, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[02:09] | Get me a butterscotch, buddy. | 给我拿个奶糖味的 兄弟 |
[02:11] | Come on! | 快上车 |
[02:31] | So I did that cardioversion, | 我做了心脏复律 |
[02:33] | I extubated Mrs Bays, | 给Bay夫人拔了管 |
[02:34] | and I finished all the transfer summaries | 还写完了所有养老院病人的 |
[02:36] | on the nursing-home patients. | 转院总结 |
[02:37] | Well, what can I say? | 好吧 我还能说什么呢 |
[02:39] | You did exceptional work today, Newbie, and I’m proud of you. | 你今天工作突出 菜鸟 我为你感到骄傲 |
[02:43] | Did he just wink at me? | 他刚是不是朝我眨眼了 |
[02:45] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[02:47] | I’m just so happy. | 我只是太开心了 |
[02:51] | No, no problem, sir. | 没 没问题 先生 |
[02:53] | Atta boy. | 好样的 |
[02:55] | Laverne And, Laverne, | |
[02:57] | what is that delightfully naught-aye scent you’re wearing? | 你今天喷了什么香水啊 真是沁人心脾 |
[03:02] | It’s called Twelve-Hour Shift. | 它叫做12小时值班 |
[03:06] | Yeah, it is. | 好吧 就是这个 |
[03:08] | Why the hell is he so cheery? | 他怎么这么高兴 |
[03:09] | Because I did exceptional work today. | 因为我今天工作很突出 |
[03:12] | Hey, babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[03:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:14] | I ordered the fight on pay-per-view, | 我订了付费的搏击表演 |
[03:16] | I got a six-pack of your favorite beer. | 还准备了半打你最喜欢的啤酒 |
[03:17] | And we are leaving this second. | 我们马上就走 |
[03:19] | Hop on, Blondie. | 上吧 金发女郎 |
[03:20] | Come here. | 上来 |
[03:22] | Oh, Perry gonna get some loving | Perry要坠入”爱”河啦 |
[03:24] | Perry gonna get some loving | Perry要坠入”爱”河啦 |
[03:30] | Is there one bathroom in this damn place that has toilet paper, | 这个鬼地方难道只有一个卫生间里有厕纸吗 |
[03:34] | or do I have to start carrying around a basket of leaves? | 是不是要逼着我提一篮子叶子去上厕所啊 |
[03:41] | This is the reason why your headache didn’t go away. | 这就是为什么你头痛一直没好 |
[03:44] | That’s actually pronounced analgesic, not “Anal”-gesic. | 它的读音是”止痛剂” 不是”菊花剂” |
[03:48] | Sir, the pills go in your mouth. | 先生 这个药是口服的 |
[03:52] | You know, we’re going to be short a doctor tomorrow night, | 我们明晚有个医生不在 |
[03:55] | so if you’ve got a friend that wants to pick an extra 300 bucks… | 如果你有朋友想挣300块的话 |
[03:58] | And they said they’ll pay you 200 bucks. Cash money. | 而且他们说会付你200块 现金哦 |
[04:02] | Sweet! | 太好了 |
[04:03] | Dude, you are like the best friend ever. | 兄弟 你是有史以来最好的朋友 |
[04:06] | Hell, yeah. | 当然啦 |
[04:11] | My mother lives with me all year. | 我妈整年都跟我住一起 |
[04:13] | My Aunt Marie has to take care of her for one week | 我姨只需要照顾她一周 |
[04:15] | and she won’t stop bitching. | 就唧唧歪歪个没完了 |
[04:17] | So, my dad’s coming in to town for a conference tomorrow. | 我爸爸明天要来城里开会 |
[04:20] | You don’t seem stressed out. | 你看起来没咋样啊 |
[04:22] | I haven’t pooed in six days. | 我已经便秘6天了 |
[04:23] | Twice this morning, and I haven’t even had my coffee yet. | 今早拉了两次 而且我还没喝咖啡呢 |
[04:27] | You really pick odd things to brag about. | 你总是会抓住一些奇怪的点来炫耀 |
[04:29] | I’m just saying, if I had to get three by lunch, | 我的意思是 我应该能在吃中饭之前 |
[04:31] | I probably could. | 再拉一次 |
[04:33] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 注意 |
[04:34] | Gyno Girls, twelve o’clock. | 妇科妹子们 12点钟方向 |
[04:40] | Obstetrics and Gynaecology is | 产科和妇科 |
[04:42] | a specialty that’s usually dominated by women. | 基本上是被女医生占领的 |
[04:48] | Dr Reid, I’m Dr Gerson. | Reid医生 我是Gerson医生 |
[04:50] | We were just wondering | 我们想知道 |
[04:51] | if you have any thoughts about your specialty, | 你对你的专业有什么看法 |
[04:53] | because we really think you’re OB/GYN material. | 因为我们真心觉得你是产科妇科的料 |
[04:57] | Being a Gyno Girl is a lot like being in a sorority. | 成为妇科医生就像是加入女生联谊会 |
[05:05] | JD JD, | |
[05:06] | I can’t go with Dr Gerson | 我不能和Gerson医生走 |
[05:07] | because I have to help you, right? | 因为我要帮你的忙 对吗 |
[05:09] | Give me a second. | 等一下 |
[05:09] | I’m figuring something out for a patient. | 我在考虑一个病人的事 |
[05:13] | I’m glad we all finally experimented with each other, | 我很高兴我们终于尝试了一番 |
[05:16] | but I’ll never do it again. | 但是我可永远不想再来一遍了 |
[05:20] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[05:24] | Julie Julie! | |
[05:24] | Hey, Rob! | 嘿 Rob |
[05:25] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:25] | Hey, Dan! | 嘿 Dan |
[05:28] | God, I just hate that every doctor you ever gave a drug sample to | 天呐 每个你给过药物样品的医生 |
[05:31] | sniffs around you like a pathetic little puppy dog. | 都像可悲的小狗一样缠着你 真讨厌 |
[05:34] | I never gave those guys anything. | 我从没给过他们任何东西 |
[05:35] | I slept with them. | 我和他们睡过 |
[05:38] | Oh, great. | 哦 真是太”好”了 |
[05:42] | Those Gyno Girls are really putting the pressure on. | 那些妇科妹子们真的让我压力山大 |
[05:44] | We must have looked at a hundred women’s bajingos today. | 我们今天起码看了一百个”小妹妹” |
[05:47] | Bajingo, bajingo, bajingo. | 满眼都是 |
[05:50] | I mean, I can’t even look at my own bajingo, you know? | 我是说 我平时对自己的”小妹妹”都无法直视 |
[05:53] | Is that because it looks so much like a vagina? | 是因为它长得像阴道吗 |
[05:56] | Carla, there’s people! | Carla 到处都是人好嘛 |
[05:58] | You know, forget it. | 算了 |
[05:58] | I’m just gonna stand up to them and tell them | 我要勇敢地告诉她们 |
[06:00] | that I’m not interested. | 姐没兴趣 |
[06:01] | I think you should. | 你是应该这么做 |
[06:05] | Sir, why are you laughing? | 先生 你在笑什么 |
[06:07] | Who knows? | 谁知道啊 |
[06:09] | It could be the funny face I made with my peas. | 可能是因为我用豆子做的脸太搞笑 |
[06:14] | But, gun to my head, | 不过 实话实说 |
[06:15] | I’d say I’m laughing | 我笑 |
[06:17] | at the notion that you could stand up to anyone. | 是因为你不可能有勇气直面任何人 |
[06:23] | There we go. | 好了 |
[06:24] | Moonlighting sucks, | 兼职很烦 |
[06:25] | but Turk and I make do. | 但是Turk和我可以赚外快 |
[06:27] | Now, will a lollipop put a smile on your face? | 这个棒棒糖能让你笑一下吗 |
[06:30] | How about if Dr Turk sings Jimmy Crack Corn? | 如果Turk医生唱 |
[06:34] | How about if Dr Turk sings Jimmy Crack Corn | 如果Turk医生用Neil Diamond的声音 |
[06:37] | as Neil Diamond? | 唱 |
[06:39] | – OK. – Hit it. | – 好吧 – 唱吧 |
[06:42] | *Jimmy crack corn* | *Jimmy掰玉米* |
[06:44] | *And I don’t care* | *我不在意* |
[06:47] | *Jimmy crack corn* | *Jimmy掰玉米* |
[06:49] | Hold this for me. | 帮我拿着 |
[06:51] | *And I don’t care* | *我不在意* |
[06:54] | *Jimmy crack corn* | *Jimmy掰玉米* |
[06:56] | *And I don’t care* | *我不在意* |
[07:03] | Dr Dorian, | Dorian医生 |
[07:03] | we could use you again tomorrow | 如果你想再赚300块的话 |
[07:05] | if you’d like to make another $300. | 明天可以再来 |
[07:08] | 300 300? | |
[07:12] | Luckily for Turk, | 对Turk来说 |
[07:13] | revenge is a dish best served cold. | 幸好复仇是一道冷盘 |
[07:16] | Not unlike this tapioca pudding. | 不像这个木薯布丁 |
[07:18] | You know we’re zeroing in on the guy that’s been stealing stuff. | 我们已经锁定了那个偷东西的贼 |
[07:22] | Oh. Well, that’s good. | 哦 是吗 太好了 |
[07:23] | In fact, right now I’m dusting for fingerprints. | 事实上 我现在正在提取指纹呢 |
[07:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:27] | Nah, I’m just dusting. | 没有啦 我只是在清洁键盘而已 |
[07:33] | Hey, Dr. Cox. | 嘿 Cox医生 |
[07:34] | I finished those discharge dictations you wanted me to do, | 你要我做的那些东西我已经弄完了 |
[07:36] | and I was able to get Mrs. Chesky | 而且我把Chesky夫人 |
[07:37] | on the transplant list. | 安排在移植清单上了 |
[07:39] | And here comes the wink. | 他要眨眼啦 |
[07:42] | OK, maybe I’ll start it off. | 好吧 可能得我先来 |
[07:47] | My God, Sabrina, | 天呐 Sabrina |
[07:48] | you had better tell me you had laser eye surgery | 你最好说你的眼睛刚做了激光手术 |
[07:51] | and they accidentally severed the muscle | 然后切掉的刚好 |
[07:53] | that enables you to hold that lid up, | 是支撑眼睑的肌肉 |
[07:54] | because you did not just wink at me. | 因为你居然敢对我眨眼 |
[07:55] | I didn’t mean anything by it. | 我没什么特别的意思 |
[07:57] | I wink at everybody. | 我对所有人都眨眼 |
[07:59] | Hey, Dr Kelso. | 嘿 Kelso医生 |
[08:02] | Save it for the bathhouses, sport. | 留到澡堂再眨吧 小伙子 |
[08:05] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[08:06] | Don’t take your anger out on Bambi! | 别把气撒在斑比身上 |
[08:08] | I’m not angry. | 我没生气 |
[08:09] | So, my girlfriend serviced most of the staff. | 我女朋友服侍了大部分的医生 |
[08:11] | I’m proud of her commitment to medicine. | 我为她对医药的无私奉献感到自豪 |
[08:12] | Please! | 得了吧 |
[08:13] | What about the women you’ve slept with? | 你不一样睡过很多人 |
[08:15] | Your ex-wife, | 你的前妻 |
[08:16] | that med student, | 那个医学院的学生 |
[08:17] | your ex-wife, | 你的前妻 |
[08:17] | the cute nurse from radiology , | 那个放射科的俏护士 |
[08:19] | your ex-wife… | 你的前妻 |
[08:20] | Would you get off my ex-wife? | 你能别提我的前妻吗 |
[08:21] | I will if you will. | 你不提我就不提 |
[08:24] | Damm it. | 该死 |
[08:26] | Gosh, now I’m too proud of you to be mad at you. | 你太让我骄傲了 我都没脾气了 |
[08:30] | So, Dad, how are things at home? | 爸爸 家里怎么样啊 |
[08:32] | Good, good. | 挺好的 |
[08:34] | Your mom re-did the bedroom again. | 你妈妈重新装修了卧室 |
[08:36] | I’m going to keep mine the way it is. | 我还是要将我的卧室维持原样 |
[08:39] | Well, you don’t want to be one of those couples | 是嘛 夫妻老是一起做同样的事 |
[08:41] | that does everything together. | 也挺烦的哦 |
[08:44] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:47] | Hello? | 你好 |
[08:48] | I just wanted you to know, sir | 我只是想让你知道 先生 |
[08:49] | I faced up to those Gyno Girls | 我直面了那些妇科妹子们 |
[08:51] | with a very strong and clear “No, thank you.” | 勇敢大声地说了”不了 谢谢你们” |
[08:53] | Yes, I heard about your note. | 没错 我听说了你写的那个便条 |
[08:58] | The point is that I’m out. | 重点是我退出了 |
[09:02] | That was your mom. | 刚刚是你妈 |
[09:03] | She said to say…something. | 她说了点事情 |
[09:05] | So, did Dr Gerson ever contact you? | Gerson医生有找过你吗 |
[09:08] | You told her to talk to me? | 是你让她来找我的 |
[09:09] | She went to med school with a colleague at my hospital. | 她和我医院的一同事一起上的医学院 |
[09:13] | Come on, | 走吧 |
[09:14] | I want to go see the department. | 我想看看那个科室 |
[09:16] | Paging Dr Backbone to the Bajingo Ward. | “骨气”医生要视察”小妹妹”病房喽 |
[09:25] | Hey, man. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[09:25] | You wanna grab a couple of beers tonight? | 晚上想喝点啤酒吗 |
[09:27] | Can’t. | 不了 |
[09:27] | I’m moonlighting at urgent care. | 我要在急救中心兼职 |
[09:29] | That’s funny. | 是吗 |
[09:30] | The lady didn’t call me. | 那位女士居然没有叫我 |
[09:31] | Well, maybe that’s because | 也许是因为 |
[09:32] | I found out you stole 100 dollars from me, | 我发现你私吞了我的100块 |
[09:33] | and I Marcia Brady’d your ass. | 然后让你变成了Marcia Brady |
[09:33] | Marcia Brady与Jan皆出自<脱线家族> 美国著名的老式家庭情景喜剧 | |
[09:35] | What? | 你说什么 |
[09:36] | You know, when Marcia worked at the ice-cream shop, | 当Marcia在冰淇淋店上班的时候 |
[09:38] | and she got Jan a job, | 她给Jan找了份工作 |
[09:39] | and they liked Jan better | 但是他们更喜欢Jan |
[09:40] | so they fired Marcia. | 所以他们炒了Marcia |
[09:42] | Yeah, |
我知道 是 |
[09:45] | Don’t ever question me on The Bunch. | 没人比我更了解<脱线家族>了 |
[09:48] | Besides, there’s no way they liked you better than me. | 而且 他们不可能更喜欢你 |
[09:50] | Then maybe it’s because I told her that you smoke the ganja. | 那也许是因为我告诉她你抽大麻 |
[09:53] | What? | 什么 |
[09:54] | That’s not even true. | 我压根不抽大麻 |
[09:56] | You’re a jackass. | 你个混蛋 |
[09:58] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[09:59] | Munchies? | 去弄点”点心”吗 |
[10:03] | Stay tuned for Survivor. | 不要走开 <幸存者>马上回来 |
[10:04] | I so don’t think so. | 我偏不 |
[10:06] | Hey, I was watching that. | 嘿 我在看呢 |
[10:07] | I know, but it’s my place, | 我知道 但是这是我的地盘 |
[10:09] | so it’s house rules. | 得按规矩来 |
[10:10] | Look, I feel like I owe you an apology here. | 听着 我觉得我欠你一声抱歉 |
[10:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:14] | For what? | 因为什么事 |
[10:15] | Just for being so jealous and pissy lately. | 因为我最近变成了个爱吃醋的讨厌鬼 |
[10:18] | I guess I just kinda got hung up on the fact | 我想 我只是不开心 |
[10:20] | that you were with, you know, Dr Jasper, | 因为你曾经和Jasper医生在一起过 |
[10:23] | and Dr Michaels, | 还有Michaels医生 |
[10:25] | and Dr Stone… | 还有Stone医生 |
[10:27] | Was it his ear hair? | 是因为他的耳毛吗 |
[10:28] | Is that what was so compelling about him? | 你是因为这个才被他吸引的吗 |
[10:30] | Never mind. | 好吧 不管了 |
[10:30] | The point is that this relationship right here | 我想说的是 我们这段关系 |
[10:33] | is about the present, and it’s about the future, and | 重要的是现在和将来 |
[10:36] | I won’t let anything from our past ever get in our way again. | 我不会再让过去的事情阻碍我们 |
[10:40] | Deal? | 好吗 |
[10:41] | Deal. | 好 |
[10:45] | Keys still work. | 你没换锁呀 |
[10:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:58] | Who do you think I am? | 你觉得我是谁 |
[11:00] | Well, you have keys to the apartment, | 你有公寓的钥匙 |
[11:02] | so I’m gonna say the maid. | 所以我猜你是女佣 |
[11:06] | Julie, this is my ex-wife, Jordan. | Julie 这是我的前妻 Jordan |
[11:07] | Jordan, this is my girlfriend, Julie. | Jordan 这是我的女朋友 Julie |
[11:10] | OK, that was your trick, wasn’t it? | 好了 你在恶作剧 对不对 |
[11:12] | Would you like me to call you a cab, | 需要我帮你叫辆计程车吗 |
[11:13] | Or should I just whistle and have the flying monkeys | 还是要我唤出个会飞的猴子 |
[11:15] | bring the broom around? | 带着扫帚来接你 |
[11:16] | Oh, no. | 哦 不好 |
[11:18] | He called you his girlfriend. | 他刚刚说你是他的女朋友 |
[11:20] | If I were you, I’d gather your tiny panties up, | 如果我是你 我就会收拾东西走人 |
[11:22] | because I think you’re done. | 因为我觉得你已经没戏了 |
[11:24] | I’m already bored by you. | 你真无聊 |
[11:26] | Perry, I will be in the bedroom. | Perry 我在卧室等你 |
[11:27] | Come join me when Tubby leaves. | 等熊妹走了就快进来 |
[11:31] | Tubby? | 熊妹 |
[11:33] | Who did that to you? | 谁干的 |
[11:35] | I was at this fabulous hotel in Greece, | 我当时是在希腊的一个特别好的酒店 |
[11:37] | chock full of available, wealthy men… | 到处都是单身有钱人 |
[11:39] | So it was the bellboy? | 所以是侍者咯 |
[11:41] | Or busboy, or pool-boy. | 或者是餐馆工 救生员 |
[11:43] | Something “Boy”, I don’t know. | 反正是那类的 我不知道 |
[11:45] | Anyway, when I first found out, I was panicked. | 当我发现自己怀孕了 我吓傻了 |
[11:47] | Then I thought, | 然后我就想 |
[11:48] | I’ve kind of been drifting through life all these years. | 这么多年来 我一直都漂浮不定 |
[11:51] | I need to look into my heart | 我要问问我自己 |
[11:52] | and see what really matters to me. | 到底什么才是对我最重要的 |
[11:55] | Anyway, I decided to keep the stupid kid. | 总之 我决定留下这个傻小子 |
[11:57] | You should cut out the middleman | 你别找中介 |
[11:58] | and just have a therapist deliver him. | 找个临床医生 |
[12:00] | Honestly, Jordan, | 说真的 Jordan |
[12:01] | why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些事 |
[12:04] | Because I’ve also decided that I want you back. | 因为我也决定要你回到我身边 |
[12:10] | Yep, we got him. | 没错 我们抓到他了 |
[12:11] | And he’s gonna pay. | 他要付出代价 |
[12:13] | They actually arresting someone | 他被抓就是因为 |
[12:14] | for stealing pudding and toilet paper? | 偷布丁和厕纸吗 |
[12:16] | No, they found 20 bottles of Vicodin in his backpack. | 不是 他们在他背包里找到了20瓶维柯丁 |
[12:20] | Did you steal pudding and toilet paper? | 你偷了布丁和厕纸吗 |
[12:21] | What? No! | 什么 当然不 |
[12:22] | I hate pudding and I don’t use toilet paper. | 我讨厌布丁 我不用厕纸 |
[12:25] | I have one of those French things | 我有个法国来的玩意 |
[12:27] | that shoots water up your butt. | 会往屁股上喷水 |
[12:30] | Bidet? | 坐浴盆吗 |
[12:31] | Bidet to you, sir. | 你也”坐浴盆” 先生 |
[12:38] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[12:39] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[12:40] | I thought I was going to see you last night. | 我以为昨晚可以看到你的 |
[12:41] | Yeah, I know, | 我知道 |
[12:42] | but I frickin’ caught an EMT shift, | 但是我临时被叫去出急诊 |
[12:44] | and I was riding in an ambulance all night. | 然后开了一整晚的救护车 |
[12:47] | That’s so cool. | 真是太酷了 |
[12:48] | Did they let you run the siren? | 他们让你开警报器吗 |
[12:49] | I’m not talking to you. | 我没有在跟你说话 |
[12:50] | And yes. | 是的 他们让我开警报器了 |
[12:51] | Quit being such a baby. | 别这么幼稚好吗 |
[12:53] | Bab… You stole my job. | 幼 你抢了我的工作 |
[12:54] | You stole my money. | 你抢了我的钱 |
[12:56] | That was a finder’s fee. | 那是中介费 |
[12:59] | Oh, yeah? Well, find this! | 是吗 好 走着瞧吧 |
[13:00] | You should grab your crotch when you say that. | 你说这句话的时候应该抓裤裆 |
[13:03] | Wouldn’t that hurt? | 那样不会痛吗 |
[13:08] | So this is where we all hang out. | 这就是我们平常玩的地方 |
[13:10] | It’s neat, huh? | 挺不错的吧 |
[13:11] | It’s a hellhole. | 简直就是地狱 |
[13:14] | Dad, why…are you so set on me being an OB/GYN? | 爸 你为啥这么想让我做产妇科医生 |
[13:20] | Look, honey, | 听着 宝贝 |
[13:20] | your highest income potential | 对你来说 收入最高的职业 |
[13:22] | as a female physician is in obstetrics. | 就是当一名妇科医生 |
[13:26] | But don’t you think that maybe | 但是 难道你不觉得现在 |
[13:28] | it’s time that you left those sort of things up to me? | 该是时候让我自己来考虑这些事吗 |
[13:32] | Well, since I paid for your college, | 因为我付钱让你读了大学 |
[13:34] | your medical school, your car, | 读了医学院 还给你买了车 |
[13:36] | and now your apartment and your living expenses, | 现在又提供公寓和生活费 |
[13:38] | I’d have to say “No.” | 所以我要说 不行 |
[13:42] | Good God. Someone vomited on my hotdog. | 天呐 有人吐在了我的热狗上 |
[13:45] | It’s chilli, Dad, OK? | 那是辣椒好吗 |
[13:47] | And you know what? | 爸 你知道吗 |
[13:48] | Even though I appreciate everything you’ve given me, | 我很感激你为我提供的所有东西 |
[13:50] | but it’s my life. | 但是这是我的生活 |
[13:50] | Now stop complaining | 现在起 别抱怨了 |
[13:51] | and enjoy your damn meal. | 好好享受你那该死的晚餐吧 |
[13:58] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[13:59] | That’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[14:03] | Jordan, I don’t know what to tell you. | Jordan 我不知道该和你说什么 |
[14:05] | Are you ever coming in, Perry? | 你到底来不来啊 Perry |
[14:07] | You can join us if you want, | 如果你想加入的话也行 |
[14:08] | but I doubt you’ll fit on the bed. | 不过我怀疑那床对你来说太小了 |
[14:10] | OK, have one last fling, | 好吧 就让你再风流一晚 |
[14:12] | but I’ll be back, and until then, | 等我再回来的时候 |
[14:14] | everywhere you look, you’ll see me. | 你会发现我无处不在 |
[14:16] | Everywhere anybody looks, they’ll see you. | 你这身材对谁来说不是无处不在啊 |
[14:18] | Oh, it is so on. | 你是在跟我叫板吗 |
[14:19] | Bring it. | 放马过来吧 |
[15:21] | Oh, I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[15:26] | So now you’re ignoring me? | 你现在开始无视我了吗 |
[15:27] | Because of you I gotta ride around in an ambulance all night | 因为你 我沦落到要开救护车挣钱了 |
[15:29] | and you know I get carsick. | 你知道我晕车 |
[15:31] | Come on, Turk. | 别这样 Turk |
[15:34] | Turk Turk. | |
[15:35] | Hey, idiot. | 嘿 蠢货 |
[15:36] | Ha, I said “Idiot” And you looked. | 哈 我说”蠢货”你居然就转过来了 |
[15:38] | Hey, help me carry this computer to my van. | 嘿 帮我把这台电脑搬到我车上去 |
[15:40] | You can’t just take a computer. | 你不能就这么把电脑拿走 |
[15:43] | Help me or we check the trunk of your car. | 帮我 或者我们去检查你的后备箱 |
[15:46] | Stay low. | 弯腰 |
[15:51] | Look, morning sickness sucks. | 听着 晨吐很难受 |
[15:52] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[15:54] | I’ve been there. | 我也试过 |
[15:57] | Hey, Jordan, are you… | 嘿 Jordan 你在 |
[15:59] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[16:01] | No. | 没有 |
[16:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:05] | I’m just completely hormonal. | 我身体里全是荷尔蒙 |
[16:07] | I mean, you try going from out-of-control horny | 你试试从每天性致盎然 |
[16:10] | to clinically depressed six times a day. | 变成每天抑郁6次 |
[16:12] | Give me a break. | 让我休息下 |
[16:13] | I can knock that out on the way to work. | 我能在上班路上把它解决掉 |
[16:17] | Hey, lady, | 嘿 女士 |
[16:19] | I’m proud of what you’re doing here. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[16:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:23] | Yeah, really. | 真的 |
[16:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:28] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[16:31] | Do you want me or not? | 你到底要不要我 |
[16:35] | Oh, Jordan, I’m so sorry, but… | 哦 Jordan 对不起 但是 |
[16:39] | Forget it. | 没事啦 |
[16:40] | I was kidding. | 我是在开玩笑 |
[16:42] | I was kidding, really. | 都是玩笑 真的 |
[16:43] | Help me up. | 扶我起来 |
[16:44] | Help you up? | 扶你 |
[16:45] | Help me up. | 你帮扶我才对吧 |
[16:49] | You think you could help me out a little bit, here? | 你能帮我吗 |
[16:51] | Carla, why won’t Turk let this go? | Carla 为什么Turk不能忘了这件事呢 |
[16:53] | Marie, she’s only with you for one week. | Marie 她才和你待了1周 |
[16:56] | Carla Carla… | |
[16:58] | Bambi, | 斑比 |
[16:59] | I’ve got ten messages from my mother, | 我妈给我留了10条言 |
[17:01] | my aunt Marie keeps won’t stop calling me about my mother, | 我姨一直不停打电话跟我说我妈的事 |
[17:04] | I still gotta run home and put out canned food for my cat, | 我还得跑回家给我的猫准备罐头 |
[17:06] | because apparently the dry stuff doesn’t cut it anymore. | 因为干货已经再也不能满足它了 |
[17:08] | Plus, Turk and I can’t find five minutes to spend together, | 而且 Turk每天和我待一起的时间不超过5分钟 |
[17:10] | because I’m working doubles and he’s moonlighting non-stop | 因为我要上双份班 他要不停的兼职 |
[17:12] | so we can scrape together enough money | 这样我们才能凑出点钱来 |
[17:13] | to send my mother to a decent retirement community. | 送我妈去好的退休社区 |
[17:16] | So what, Bambi, what? | 所以 怎么了 斑比 怎么了 |
[17:18] | We’ll talk later. | 我们待会儿再说 |
[17:19] | Carla said something | Carla说的话 |
[17:20] | that made me realize exactly what I had to do. | 让我意识到了我应该做什么 |
[17:23] | That’s it for me, Ma’m. | 我的事做完了 女士 |
[17:24] | I’m gonna get my stuff and get outta here. | 我收拾东西准备走了 |
[17:31] | What the hell are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[17:32] | She said “We.” | 她说了”我们” |
[17:33] | What? | 什么 |
[17:33] | Carla, she said “We.” | Carla 她说的是”我们” |
[17:34] | “We” Need to scrape some money together. | “我们”得一起凑出钱来 |
[17:36] | And it wasn’t just like a “We’re dating” We. | 那不是”我们在约会”的”我们” |
[17:38] | It was a | 而是 |
[17:40] | “We’re gonna spend the rest of our lives together” We. | “我们会一起度过余生”的”我们” |
[17:43] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[17:44] | That just seems big to me, You know | 这个对我来说很严肃 |
[17:47] | Yeah, I know. | 没错 我知道 |
[17:49] | Can I run the siren? | 我能开警报器吗 |
[17:52] | Yeah. Make it quick. | 可以 快点 |
[17:55] | So you finally stood up to your father? | 所以你最终直面了你的父亲 |
[17:58] | Yep. | 没错 |
[17:59] | And he cut you off, | 然后他断了你的生活来源 |
[18:00] | no money, no nothing? | 没钱 什么都没有 |
[18:02] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[18:03] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[18:05] | Wow, this is a big place. | 哇 这地方真大 |
[18:08] | Do you know where I could find some boxes? | 你知道哪有箱子吗 |
[18:17] | So, is your ex-wife like, | 你的前妻是 |
[18:20] | “All women are crazy” Crazy, | “所有的女人都是疯子”的那种疯 |
[18:21] | or more like | 还是 |
[18:22] | “That assistant who tasered David Spade” Crazy? | “助理用泰瑟枪射David Spade”的那种疯 |
[18:26] | You’ve got to try and understand, | 你得试着理解 |
[18:28] | she’s going through a rough time right now, | 她现在是处于低谷 |
[18:29] | and she’s used to leaning on me, | 她以前习惯了依靠我 |
[18:32] | which in her current condition | 就她现在的情况来说 |
[18:34] | is actually causing me | 相比于感情上的痛苦 |
[18:35] | more physical pain than it is emotional. | 她带给我的更多的是生理上的痛苦 |
[18:39] | But, still, | 不过不可否认 |
[18:40] | it sure was silly of her | 她是挺傻的 |
[18:42] | to try to make me choose between the two of you. | 想让我在你们俩个中间选一个 |
[18:47] | I guess it was a pretty easy decision, huh? | 我想这选择应该挺简单的哦 |
[18:56] | Well, when I really had a chance to think about it, | 当我真的有机会去想这个问题的时候 |
[18:59] | it turns out it was the easiest decision I ever made. | 我发现这是我做过的最简单的选择 |
[19:02] | I was always going to wind up with you. | 我总是会回到你身边 |
[19:05] | So the whole vulnerable crying thing worked, huh? | 那种脆弱的哭泣还是挺管用 对吧 |
[19:08] | I never had a chance. | 我一下就被打倒了 |
[19:12] | You do realize I’m pregnant, don’t you? | 我怀着孕 你没忘吧 |
[19:14] | Yeah, they’re both for me. | 对 这都是我的 |
[19:20] | So, you gonna marry her? | 你会娶她吗 |
[19:22] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想会 |
[19:25] | Wow. | 哇 |
[19:30] | I’m sorry I ripped you off. | 抱歉我骗了你 |
[19:31] | Ah, forget it. | 啊 没事啦 |
[19:32] | You can keep the hundred bucks. | 你留着那100块吧 |
[19:34] | I was gonna, man. | 我本来就这么打算的 |
[19:37] | I was gonna. | 我本来就这么想 |
[19:40] | I usually don’t like thinking about the future. | 通常 我不喜欢考虑将来 |
[19:45] | Let’s face it, you can’t predict what’s gonna happen. | 实话说 你不能预测将来会发生什么 |
[19:50] | But sometimes the thing you didn’t expect | 但是 有时候 你意料之外的事 |
[19:53] | is what you really wanted after all. | 却是你真正想要的 |
[19:56] | Maybe the best thing to do is stop trying to figure out | 也许我们该做的是不去想你要去哪 |
[19:58] | where you’re going and enjoy where you’re at. | 而且享受你现在在哪 |
[20:01] | All right, now, who wants a refill? | 好了 谁想再来一杯 |
[20:03] | I can’t afford this place. | 这里东西都太贵了 |
[20:05] | Elliot, I’m 130,000 dollars in debt. | Elliot 我欠了13万 |
[20:08] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[20:13] | Come on, let’s dance, stud. | 走吧 我们去跳舞 帅哥 |