时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hey, how you doing? | 嗨 你们好吗 |
[00:08] | I know we put on a hell of a show, but, dude, | 我知道我俩这儿春光无限好 但是 |
[00:10] | put some shades on or somethin’. | 你好歹避避嫌吧 |
[00:13] | Let’s not make a big deal out of this. | 用不着那么小题大做吧 |
[00:14] | JD, when was the last time you got laid? | JD 你说你上次跟人爱爱是什么时候 |
[00:16] | OK, just subtly take the spotlight off yourself. | 好 要巧妙地把话题从自己这儿转移开 |
[00:19] | Once on a red-eye flight, Turk groped a transsexual. | 有一次坐夜间航班 Turk跟一个变性人亲热来着 |
[00:22] | Baby, it was dark, and he/she had a body that was rockin’. | 宝贝 当时太暗了 而且他/她简直是魔鬼身材啊 |
[00:26] | Mission accomplished. | 转移成功 |
[00:28] | We’re talking about you right now, studly. | 我们在说你呢 美男子 |
[00:29] | OK, so I’m in a bit of a dry spell. | 好吧 现在我的感情生活不咋样 |
[00:32] | I have no idea what to do with myself. | 而且我也不知道该怎么办 |
[00:34] | Why not give Rowdy a bath? He smells ripe. | 不如给Rowdy洗个澡吧 他都发臭了 |
[00:36] | Please. I’m a young, single player with a heart of gold. | 拜托 像我这种年轻 心地善良的单身男子 |
[00:39] | I should be able to stir something up. | 我肯定能找到事情做 |
[00:42] | How do you get so dirty? | 你怎么这么脏啊 |
[00:46] | Rowdy Rowdy. | |
[00:48] | I’m not the only one in a rut. | 我不是唯一一个止步不前的人 |
[00:50] | – My life is a mess. – At least you’re pretty. | – 我的生活一团糟 – 至少你够漂亮 |
[00:52] | – Pretty don’t pay the rent. – It does for my sister. | – 好看能用来付房租吗 – 我姐姐就是这样的 |
[00:55] | Oh my god, your sister’s a prostitute? | 你姐姐不会是妓女吧 |
[00:57] | She’s a model. Come on Elliot, | 她是模特 拜托 Elliot |
[00:58] | we talked about thinking before we speak. | 我告诉过你 说话前要过脑子 |
[01:00] | Yeah, I know, I was just frazzled. | 我知道 我只是太累了 |
[01:02] | I stopped taking my dad’s money, so I can’t pay the bills, | 我不从我爸那拿钱了 所以我付不起水电费 |
[01:04] | I’m getting kicked out of my apartment, | 我要被赶出公寓了 |
[01:06] | and thank you to this stupid hospital, | 医院也忙得要死 |
[01:07] | I haven’t had time to look for a new place. | 我都没空找新房子 |
[01:09] | Sometimes the hospital seems like a big hungry monster | 有时候医院就像一只饥饿的野兽 |
[01:12] | that feeds on our personal lives. | 我们在用自己的生命喂养它 |
[01:19] | It affects all of us. | 它影响着我们每个人 |
[01:21] | Morning, Dr Cox. | 早上好 Cox医生 |
[01:22] | Denise. I know it’s morning. | Denise 我知道现在是早上 |
[01:24] | If it was last night I’d still be with my extremely pregnant ex-wife | 因为昨天晚上我一直跟我那怀孕的前妻在一起 |
[01:27] | trying to get her to calm down with a chair and a whip because, | 而且不得不把她绑在椅子上让她冷静下来 |
[01:29] | believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[01:30] | I somehow managed to forget to bring home the curly fries. | 这一切只是因为我忘了带炸薯圈回家 |
[01:33] | Do you see where I’m going here? Yes, no, maybe so? | 所以你知道现在我要去哪了吗 知不知道 |
[01:37] | Talk to her. | 我要找她谈话 |
[01:40] | The man’s got troubles. | 他惹上麻烦咯 |
[01:42] | You know you’re one of the cutest doctors I’ve ever met. | 你真是我见过最可爱的医生 |
[01:45] | Give me a kiss. | 给人家一个亲亲嘛 |
[01:48] | Well, put it in your pocket and save it for later. | 好啦 放在你的口袋里留着哟 |
[01:52] | The monster kills everyhing that’s beautiful. Everything. | 这个野兽把一切美丽的东西都毁了 全都毁了 |
[01:58] | Except Lisa, the gift-shop girl. | 除了Lisa 那个礼品店的女孩 |
[02:02] | Boys, remember now, when we get upstairs | 孩子们 记好了 我们上楼以后 |
[02:04] | it’s the trauma ward, not the drama ward, | 那里是创伤室 不是大剧院 |
[02:07] | so smiles, everyone, smiles. | 你们要笑 知道吗 笑 |
[02:09] | Whatever. Dry spell, prepare to be moistened. | 管他呢 我的情感干旱终于要迎来甘霖了 |
[02:13] | Hey, Lisa, how you doing? | 嗨 Lisa 最近怎么样 |
[02:15] | JD, I can’t give you free gum. | JD 我不能再给你免费口香糖了 |
[02:17] | Free gum. | 免费口香糖 |
[02:17] | No, you know I was thinking, you’re probably one of those girls | 我在想 你是那种非常漂亮的女生 |
[02:20] | that’s so pretty that no one has the courage to ask you out. | 太漂亮了以致于没人敢约你出去 |
[02:23] | No, I get asked out all the time. | 不啊 经常有人约我 |
[02:24] | OK, momentary setback. Regroup. Regroup! | 好吧 只是个小挫折 重振旗鼓吧 加油 |
[02:28] | Hey, go out with me. | 嘿 我们约会吧 |
[02:31] | It’s the right thing to do. | 保证你不会后悔 |
[02:34] | Sure. Why not? | 好啊 没问题 |
[02:40] | Very funny, you dumb choir punks. | 好玩儿吗 你们这些傻子唱诗班的小阿飞 |
[02:42] | Santa’s a drunk. | 圣诞老人可是个醉鬼 |
[02:45] | Where were we? | 我们刚说到哪了 |
[02:46] | So what did you have in mind? | 那你有什么计划吗 |
[02:48] | I could think of a couple of things. | 我可以现在想啊 |
[02:52] | – How does he get so dirty? – Who the hell cares? | – 他怎么这么脏啊 – 谁在乎啊 |
[03:12] | – I’ll see you tonight. – OK. Bye. | – 今晚见 – 好 拜拜 |
[03:14] | – Nice to meet you, Turk. – A pleasure meeting you, Lisa. | – Turk 很高兴见到你 – 我也是 Lisa |
[03:19] | Yeah, Gift-Shop Girl. | 不错啊 礼品店的姑娘 |
[03:21] | – Player. – Hold me down. | – 真有两下子 – 所向披靡 |
[03:24] | – Know what I’m saying? – Hey, look at me. | – 懂我的话吗 – 嘿 听我说 |
[03:26] | I want you to turn Gift-Shop Girl into Gift-Shop Woman. | 你要把礼品店女孩变成礼品店女人哦 |
[03:28] | I swear on all the gifts in her shop, I will make you proud. | 我以她店里所有的礼品起誓 你会为我骄傲的 |
[03:32] | That’s my dog. That’s my dog! | 这才是我兄弟 这才对嘛 |
[03:40] | Come to Papa. | 下来吧 |
[03:44] | Yeah. The coil didn’t complete its revolution. My… | 这个线圈还没转完呢 |
[03:47] | My candy’s just hanging there instead of dropping. | 我的糖卡在那里下不来了 |
[03:50] | OK, whatever. Look, if you’re hungry, man, | 好吧 无所谓啦 如果你饿了 |
[03:52] | I can loan you a buck. | 我能借你一块钱 |
[03:54] | A buck? | 一块钱 |
[03:56] | What a kind offer from the charitable Dr Money Bags. | 这就是土豪医生的慷慨资助吗 |
[03:59] | You can either be a jerk as usual, | 你可以像平常一样尽情挖苦我 |
[04:02] | or you can accept this gracious offer | 也可以接受这笔高尚的捐助 |
[04:03] | and get some caramel draped in nougat. | 买一点焦糖牛轧糖 |
[04:07] | Your choice, jumpsuit. | 你自己决定吧 维修工 |
[04:10] | You know, Jordan, I have to tell you, | Jordan 我跟你说 |
[04:11] | despite how crazy hormonal you are, | 除了荷尔蒙紊乱之外 |
[04:14] | there is something about a pregnant woman that’s almost spiritual. | 孕妇其实都是很神圣的 |
[04:18] | – Really? – Honestly, you… | – 是吗 – 说真的 你 |
[04:20] | You have never looked so beautiful. | 你从没有这么漂亮过 |
[04:22] | – It’s the giant boobs, isn’t it? – Have you seen them lately? | – 是因为咪咪变大了吧 – 你最近看它们了吗 |
[04:24] | Yes. Relax. | 是啊 放心吧 |
[04:26] | I’ve seen bigger. | 我见过更大的呢 |
[04:29] | No, not you. Although, kudos. | 我说的不是你 不过你的也很大啊 |
[04:31] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[04:33] | – You know what I hate? – So many things. | – 你知道我讨厌什么吗 – 你讨厌的多了去了 |
[04:35] | That’s true. | 那倒是真的 |
[04:36] | I stay at your house almost every night | 我每天晚上住在你家 |
[04:38] | and even though I feel like crap in the morning | 尽管早上起来我感觉难受得要死 |
[04:39] | I’ve gotta drive all the way back to my apartment to get ready | 我还是得先一路开回我房子收拾好 |
[04:42] | and then drive all the way back here to go to board meetings. | 然后又一路开到这里参加董事会 |
[04:44] | Mm-hmm. Why not just leave your boobs | 那就把你的咪咪 |
[04:46] | and some other stuff at my place. | 和其他杂七杂八的东西留在我那里吧 |
[04:49] | – Really? – Yeah, if it saves you the hassle. | – 真的吗 – 是啊 如果那样能省事的话 |
[04:51] | – Bring it on. – Well, great. See you tonight. | – 把东西带来吧 – 好 今晚见 |
[04:56] | So, it appears Mrs Watson has developed | 看来Watson太太 |
[04:58] | a post-op infection at her thyroidectomy site. | 甲状腺术后感染恢复得不错 |
[05:01] | Newbie, when a patient has an infection, | 菜鸟 我已经明确说过 |
[05:04] | I make it a general policy not to actually push on it. | 病人有感染的时候 不要真的去按压伤口 |
[05:07] | Just start Ancef, one gram Q eight hours and… | 就注射头孢唑林 每八小时一克 然后 |
[05:09] | Oh, my God, did I just ask my ex-wife to move in with me? | 我天 我刚刚不是真的邀请我前妻搬到我那儿了吧 |
[05:11] | Mm-hmm.What? You don’t own that. | 嗯哼 咋 那又不是你的专有词 |
[05:16] | Turk, come help me wrap presents. | Turk 来帮我包装礼物 |
[05:20] | Baby, do you realize how long it’s been | 宝贝 你知道已经多久没有 |
[05:22] | since we’ve had an afternoon off, just the two of us? | 咱俩同时下午休假 可以享受二人世界了吗 |
[05:25] | Yeah. | 还用说 |
[05:25] | I think I should give you a sensual massage, | 我应该给你个色情按摩的 |
[05:29] | Rub your feet a little, and maybe, if you’re interested, | 按摩下你的脚丫 然后 如果你有性趣的话 |
[05:33] | sex you up and whatnot. | 我们还能爱爱下什么的 |
[05:38] | – Come here. – I’ll get the TV. | – 来吧 – 我去关电视 |
[05:40] | No, you know what? Leave it on. | 不了不了 开着吧 |
[05:42] | I know how much you like The Jeffersons. | 我知道你有多喜欢<杰佛逊一家> |
[05:45] | Baby, you’re a gift from God. | 宝贝 你真是天赐之宝 |
[05:47] | Here come Daddy! | 爹地来啦 |
[05:51] | I’m gonna rock your world! | 好好享受吧 |
[06:05] | Turk, the show’s starting. | Turk 节目开始了 |
[06:09] | Ha! I put those flyers up and nobody wants me to live with them. | 呵呵 我贴了宣传单 但没人想跟我住 |
[06:12] | Come on, Elliot, I’m sure you’ll eventually find a roommate | 好啦 我相信你会找到室友的 |
[06:15] | who’s a “Clean, non-smoking vegetarian | 而且是个爱干净 不抽烟的素食者 |
[06:17] | that rinses the shower thoroughly after each usage.” | 每次用完东西都会彻底冲洗干净 |
[06:19] | If you don’t, it gets mildewy. | 如果不洗 东西会发霉的 |
[06:21] | You know, you should move in with my friend, Anal McLooney. | 你应该搬到我朋友Anal McLooney那儿住 |
[06:24] | I’m so screwed, I had to move out of my apartment this morning. | 我简直一团糟 我今早不得不搬出公寓 |
[06:26] | All my stuff is outside in a truck. | 我行李现在还在外面的货车里呢 |
[06:28] | Why don’t you just crash me and Turk until you find a place? | 在你找到房子前 先来我和Turk这凑合一下呗 |
[06:31] | I’m so tired of everyone always thinking I need to be rescued. | 太烦人了 每个人都觉得我需要被救济 |
[06:34] | – OK, JD? – Fine. | – 懂了吗 – 好吧 |
[06:36] | Can anyone tell me the bacterial aetiology | 谁能给我讲下中毒性休克综合征的 |
[06:38] | of toxic shock syndrome? | 细菌病原学呢 |
[06:41] | I beg your pardon. So many doctors standing around, | 哦 抱歉 这么多医生都站在这儿 |
[06:43] | I assumed it was rounds. | 我以为你们搞轮流问答呢 |
[06:45] | But you were looking at the wall, | 但是你们盯着墙看 |
[06:46] | so that means it’s an art exhibit. | 所以是在看艺术展吗 |
[06:49] | When does the gay gentleman | 基佬服务生啥时候 |
[06:50] | come round with the tray of champagne? | 举着托盘来送香槟呢 |
[06:52] | Sir, my father cut me off… | 先生 我爸爸不给我钱了 |
[06:54] | Dr Reid, this is not bring-your-problems-to-work day. | Reid医生 今天不是”带你的烦恼来上班”日 |
[06:57] | This is just work day. | 今天只是上班日 |
[07:01] | But, sir, only one person took a phone number so far. | 但是 到现在只有一个人撕走了我的号码啊 |
[07:06] | Someone’s getting a late-night, drunk call from the Todd. | 有人要接到午夜醉鬼Todd的电话咯 |
[07:09] | – Lucky girl. – Yeah. | – 多幸运啊她 – 是啊 |
[07:12] | All right, Mrs Carlson, | 好了 Carlson夫人 |
[07:13] | the surgeon that’s gonna come by to do your lymph node dissection | 要来给你做淋巴结清除术的外科医生 |
[07:16] | is a real handsome young man, | 是个年轻的帅小伙 |
[07:17] | so I don’t want you to forget about me, Ok? | 你可别忘记我哟 |
[07:19] | – I’m serious, you naughty girl. – Sure, Jordan. | – 我是认真的 你个小淘气 – 没问题 Jordan |
[07:21] | I guess you could take over the master bathroom. | 你可以用主卫生间 |
[07:24] | But would you do me a favour and leave my sleeping pills out | 但帮我个忙 把我安眠药放在外面 |
[07:26] | in case when I get home I wanna take 300 of ’em? OK, bye. | 以免我回家之后想吃上个300片 好吗 拜拜 |
[07:31] | I can’t stop obsessing about this date I have tonight. | 我一直在想这次约会 根本停不下来 |
[07:33] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我做点什么好呢 |
[07:34] | Well, for starters, | 首先 |
[07:35] | you should probably go ahead and thank your lucky stars | 你应该去谢谢你的幸运星 |
[07:37] | you finally found a gal who’s into same-sex relationships. | 你终于找到了一个喜欢同性的姑娘了 |
[07:41] | – You know, Perry… – Perry? | – 那个 Perry – Perry |
[07:42] | I’m trying it out. I find with the ladies, | 我在做试验 我发现一些女生 |
[07:45] | if you’re clear with your intentions right off the bat, | 如果一开始就向她表明你的意图 |
[07:48] | they just fall into place. | 一切就水到渠成了 |
[07:50] | – AQ? – What? | – 还问 – 啥 |
[07:51] | AQ, it’s a new hippy expression. It means “Any questions?” | 这是一个新说法啦 意思是”还有问题吗” |
[07:54] | Don’t think I’m impressed because you managed to score | 别以为一个长相平凡 打理礼品店的小妞 |
[07:57] | a sympathy date with whatever homely looking chick | 因为同情你而跟你约会 |
[08:00] | is managing the gift shop nowadays. | 我就因此会觉得你了不起 |
[08:02] | JD, you ready to go? | JD 可以走了吗 |
[08:04] | Oh, yeah, the word you’re looking for is “Wow.” | 哦 没错 你想说的那个词就是”我去” |
[08:06] | and the words I’m looking for are “In your face.” | 我想说的那个词就是”傻眼了吧” |
[08:10] | Yeah, I’m ready. Let’s get going. | 好了 我准备好了 走吧 |
[08:12] | PO. Peace out. | 拜 再见 |
[08:15] | Jordan, if you’re feeling like crap, | Jordan 如果你觉得不舒服 |
[08:17] | then I’ll come straight home… Of course, with the food. | 我会直接回家 当然 带着吃的 |
[08:22] | No, I don’t necessarily know if there is anything bigger | 不 我没必要知道有没有比超大号更大的 |
[08:25] | than a Super Size, but I’ll ask the guy… | 但是我会问的 |
[08:28] | – Get two Super Sizes. – Oh, my God. | – 买两个超大号哦 – 我的神啊 |
[08:32] | Oh, hell, yeah. | 哦 爽啊 |
[08:34] | – Did I fall asleep? – Yes. | – 我睡着了吗 – 是 |
[08:37] | Was that before or after I rocked your world? | 是在你好好享受了之前还是之后呢 |
[08:39] | He’s a good man. He’s a good man. He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 他是个好人 他是个好人 |
[08:42] | Baby, You know I get nervous when you start chanting. | 宝贝 你一念紧箍咒我就紧张 |
[08:45] | Turk, what happened to all my stuff? | Turk 说好的那些待遇呢 |
[08:47] | The massage, the bath, the feet? | 按摩 泡澡 按脚呢 |
[08:49] | I let you watch The Jeffersons. | 我都让你看<杰佛逊一家>了 |
[08:51] | Baby, I was just exhausted from work. | 宝贝 我工作太累了 |
[08:54] | When you were an intern, you were always exhausted from work, | 你是实习生的时候 你也很累 |
[08:56] | but you always made time for romance. | 但你总会挤时间制造浪漫 |
[08:58] | That’s cos I was still trying to get into your delicates. | 那是因为我还没”深入”了解你啊 |
[09:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:07] | Dr Reid? What are you doing in here? | Reid医生 你在这干什么呢 |
[09:12] | Hi, Dr Kelso. I was just… I was on call. | 嗨 Kelso医生 我在值班呢 |
[09:16] | Well, I have the call sheet right here | 我这有份值班表 |
[09:18] | and your name doesn’t seem to be on it. | 但是上面没你名字 |
[09:22] | But what do I know? | 不过我懂什么啊 |
[09:23] | I’m just a kindly old man who doesn’t know | 我就是个和蔼的老头子 |
[09:25] | the difference between a doctor on call | 不知道值班医生 |
[09:28] | and one who maybe just needs a warm bed for the night. | 和需要一张床的睡觉的可怜人有什么区别 |
[09:32] | I’ve just been so swamped with work | 我工作忙得不可开交 |
[09:34] | I couldn’t even make time to find a new place. | 都挤不出时间找房子 |
[09:36] | I understand. Life is hard and all that. | 我懂 生活不易什么的 |
[09:40] | But if you want a bed in my hospital, | 但是如果你想在我医院蹭床 |
[09:44] | you better have a damn rent check | 你最好在五秒钟内拿出房租支票 |
[09:47] | or a massive coronary in the next five seconds. | 要不就告诉我你有严重的冠心病 |
[09:50] | And believe me, missy, either one’s fine with me. | 相信我 丫头 两个我都能接受 |
[09:54] | – Thank you, sir. – No problem. | – 谢谢您 – 没关系 |
[09:58] | I had a really good time tonight. | 今晚过得很愉快 |
[09:59] | I gotta tell you I was little nervous | 刚开始你花了五分钟 |
[10:01] | when you spent first five minutes talking through a napkin. | 用餐巾跟我说话 我还是挺紧张的 |
[10:03] | That wasn’t me. That was Nappy, the ice-breaking puppet. | 那不是我 是餐巾仔 缓解气氛的木偶 |
[10:07] | That little guy earned his money tonight. | 那小家伙今晚赚到了呢 |
[10:09] | – So you think you’re in, huh? – Come on, I am so in. | – 那你是觉得你得手了咯 – 拜托 不能更确定了 |
[10:12] | – Come on, you can’t be sure. – I feel pretty good about it. | – 话不要说那么绝对 – 我感觉还挺好的 |
[10:15] | – You want me. – I don’t. | – 你想要我的 – 我不想 |
[10:17] | Yeah, I’m a doctor. All the symptoms are there. | 我可是医生 你的症状都表现出来了 |
[10:20] | You do. | 你想的 |
[10:22] | Just kiss me. | 吻我吧 |
[10:27] | Whoa. You know, I thought I had to sneeze, | 额 我刚想打喷嚏 |
[10:30] | but it was a false alarm. | 但是没打出来 |
[10:32] | – Let’s do this. – OK. | – 现在来吧 – 好 |
[10:37] | You know what it is? It’s like a tickling. | 知道吗 我觉得很痒 |
[10:38] | I got this, like, weird… It’s a flutter. | 我感觉 很 奇怪 就像翅膀在震动一样 |
[10:41] | Nappy? I want you to stop fooling around and… | 餐巾仔 你不要闹了 |
[10:44] | Give me a kiss. | 赶紧亲我 |
[10:47] | I guess you never know how the monster’s gonna attack. | 我想你永远都不知道野兽会怎么袭击你 |
[10:51] | Sometimes it makes you so tired of taking care of people at work, | 有时候你会觉得上班照顾人很累 |
[10:54] | you can’t bear the thought of taking care of someone at home. | 不想等回了家还要继续照顾人 |
[11:01] | All right, we need to talk about this. | 好了 我们得谈谈 |
[11:06] | Sometimes it pulls you away at the absolute worst time. | 有时候这野兽又能让你从尴尬的处境脱身 |
[11:09] | Babe, I’m sorry. | 宝贝 对不起 |
[11:15] | Sometimes it even takes the roof over your head. | 有时候它甚至让你无家可归 |
[11:19] | And sometimes the monster takes something | 有时候它会夺走 |
[11:21] | you never thought you could lose. | 你觉得你不会丢失的东西 |
[11:27] | Like your mojo. | 比如你的运气 |
[11:30] | Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket | 是你口袋有一捆硬币 |
[11:31] | or are you just having a realy good time? | 还是你的小弟弟很享受啊 |
[11:33] | Actually, it’s a roll of quarters. It’s laundry day. | 其实 那就是硬币 今天洗衣服来着 |
[11:42] | See ya. | 回见 |
[11:55] | So, Little JD isn’t rising to the occasion. | 看来 小JD不能随机应变啊 |
[11:57] | It’s not a big deal. Nobody knows about this but me. | 没什么大不了的 除了我没人知道 |
[12:00] | – Newbie, what’s up? – Everything, everything’s up. | – 菜鸟 怎么样 – 一切都好 |
[12:03] | Rise and shine, sport. | 太阳晒屁股咯朋友 |
[12:05] | What, did someone send out a flyer? | 不会吧 是有人发传单了吗 |
[12:06] | Hey, JD. How’s your penis? | 嘿 JD 你的小弟弟怎么样了 |
[12:08] | All right, calm down. He says that to everyone. | 冷静 他跟谁都那么说 |
[12:10] | Hey, Goldman. How’s your penis? | 嘿 Goldman 你小弟弟如何了 |
[12:12] | You’re freaking out. Just keep your head down and move. | 你快要崩溃了 但是低头继续走 |
[12:17] | I get it. I haven’t paid you back, | 我明白 我没还你钱 |
[12:19] | – so you won’t even look at me. – No. | – 所以你看都不看我 – 不是的 |
[12:21] | It’s been one day, you greedy little bastard. | 这才一天而已 你个抠门的混球 |
[12:25] | See what you did? | 看你干的好事 |
[12:27] | Dr Reid, your truck is double-parked. | Reid医生 你并排违规停车了 |
[12:33] | Luckily, for me, I had a friend I could talk to about anything. | 很幸运 我有个可以交心的朋友 |
[12:36] | Hey, Turk, do you ever have any trouble getting your manhood going? | 嘿 Turk 你在男人那方面有问题吗 |
[12:40] | – Hells, no. – Yeah! Me, neither, dog. | – 当然没有了 – 哈哈 我也没有 兄弟 |
[12:46] | Apparently I’m the only one here with women problems. | 显然我是这里唯一被有关妹子的问题困扰的人 |
[12:50] | Listen, Perry, shockingly, | 听着 Perry 这可能会让你很惊讶 |
[12:51] | I’m not really looking to make the permanent move | 告诉你 我可没有想永远住在 |
[12:54] | to your little bachelor cave over there at Swingers Towers. | 你那全职浪子塔上的单身笼子里 |
[12:56] | What happens is you made a kind gesture and I made the mistake | 你很友好 但是我错了 |
[12:59] | of thinking you could actually follow through with it. Do you get it? | 我以为你会坚持到底 明白吗 |
[13:02] | You don’t get it, do you Turk? | 你就不明白 对吗 |
[13:04] | We’ve only been together for a year and a half. | 我们在一起才一年半了 |
[13:06] | The romance can’t be gone yet. | 浪漫情怀不会这么快就消失殆尽 |
[13:08] | Does this make any sense to you? | 难道这对你来说一点意义都没有吗 |
[13:10] | Cos it doesn’t to me. | 因为对我来说不是这样的 |
[13:11] | One minute we’re clicking, | 前一分钟我们还缠缠绵绵 |
[13:12] | and the next you’re running for your life. What’s going on? | 下一分钟你却逃跑了 到底怎么了 |
[13:16] | I know we seem insensitive, but in the crunch time, | 我知道我们很迟钝 但是关键时刻 |
[13:18] | most guys are smart enough to say the right thing. | 大部分人都能做出正确的回答 |
[13:21] | Baby, you have got to chill. | 宝贝 你冷静点 |
[13:25] | I’m sorry. Crazy person says what? | 不好意思 疯言疯语说什么呢 |
[13:29] | – What? – Thatta girl. | – 什么 – 真乖 |
[13:31] | Sometimes the worst thing a guy can say is nothing at all. | 有时候最糟的就是 无言以对 |
[13:35] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了算了 当我没说 |
[13:40] | Dr Reid. | Reid医生 |
[13:41] | I have no reading material for my daily, post-lunch… | 今天我没有每日饭后读物读 |
[13:45] | well, let’s just call it “Reading session.” | 嗯 就叫它”阅读时光”吧 |
[13:47] | I need your research proposal | 我想看你的研究报告 |
[13:50] | or a Vanity Fair, if you have one. | 如果你有<名利场>也可以 |
[13:52] | If I could just get a little more time on that… | 如果能再给我一点时间 |
[13:55] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. I’m fresh out of special treatment today. | 抱歉啊亲爱的 我今天的特殊待遇名额用完了 |
[13:58] | I used it all trying not to | 我都用在那个 |
[14:00] | stare at that albino doctor down in radiology. | 放射科的白化病医生身上了 |
[14:05] | Don’t let him get to you. | 别被他影响了 |
[14:06] | Just keep saying positive things to yourself. | 你自己要有积极的心态 |
[14:09] | It’s too much. I’m just one person. | 太过分了 我只是一个人 |
[14:11] | Thatta girl. | 乖女孩儿 |
[14:13] | Sometimes I just get so jealous of Turk. | 有时候我都嫉妒Turk |
[14:14] | We’re residents now and we’re so swamped, | 我们都是住院医生 忙的要死 |
[14:16] | and he just never seems to show it. | 但是他从来不表现出来 |
[14:19] | I guess that’s because you’ve gotta pick up the slack | 我想是因为他累了的时候 |
[14:21] | when he doesn’t have the energy. | 你总能帮他收拾残局吧 |
[14:23] | Yeah, you would think so. | 也可以这么说 |
[14:28] | – Aren’t you gonna get that? – Nah, it’s just Todd. | – 你不接电话吗 – 不了 肯定是Todd |
[14:31] | He’s called four times to ask if I want to move into his pants. | 他打了4次了 问我想不想搬到他裤子里 |
[14:38] | You never expect a cliche to be an actual conversation starter. | 一次对话总是由一些陈词滥调开始的 |
[14:43] | – Women, huh? – Tell me about it. | – 女人 是吧 – 跟我说说吧 |
[14:45] | It’s like they’re from another planet. | 她们像是从外星来的 |
[14:47] | OK, I’m going to engage you two in a conversation. | 好吧 我要加入你们的谈话 |
[14:51] | You will speak of it to no one. | 你谁都不能告诉 |
[14:52] | – Agreed? – OK. | – 好吗 – 好 |
[14:53] | It has gotten to the point where I started to go back | 这得从我那些旧情 |
[14:56] | in my head over all my old relationships. | 开始说起了 |
[14:58] | Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like I’m going to sit here and… | 别误会 我不是要坐这 |
[15:01] | count up all the women I’ve ever slept with. | 跟你细数我睡过的女人 |
[15:03] | – Twelve. – Nine. | – 12个 – 9个 |
[15:04] | Eighteen. But not one of them never really understood me. | 18个 不过她们没人真的懂我 |
[15:07] | I know the feel man, I consider myself a really romantic guy | 我懂你 我认为我很浪漫 |
[15:10] | who’s just a little stressed out. | 只是压力有点大 |
[15:11] | I thought one person who’d understand would be Carla. | 我以为Carla会懂我 |
[15:13] | The weird thing is that I’m actually trying this time. | 奇怪我是我这次有在努力 |
[15:16] | I just wonder if I’m what she really wants. | 我只是想知道我是不是她想要的那个人 |
[15:19] | I just wonder | 我只想知道 |
[15:19] | if I’ll ever be able to make it work out with anyone. | 是否真的有人能让我的感情开花结果 |
[15:23] | My peep’s on the fritz. | 我的小弟弟出问题了 |
[15:25] | Dude! | 我天 |
[15:28] | – Poor Newbie. – No. | – 可怜的孩儿 – 不不不 |
[15:30] | I’m talking about you guys. You guys are like my peeps, | 我是在说你们 你们就像我的兄弟 |
[15:32] | you’re my dogs, and you’re on the fritz, | 我的朋友 然后你们遇到问题了 |
[15:34] | so that’s where I get “Peeps”, “Fritz” Came from. | 所以我才说”小弟弟” “出问题”这样的 |
[15:37] | God love you, Newbie. | 上帝爱你 菜鸟 |
[15:40] | Thank you for giving me some perspective. | 谢谢你给我的自信 |
[15:50] | There’s your stupid dollar. | 还你的臭钱 |
[15:52] | And by the way, your new nickname is Pee Pee La Fritz. | 还有 你的新外号就叫 弟弟有问题啦 |
[15:56] | Enjoy. | 不客气 |
[16:08] | – Hey. – Is this where you’re sleeping tonight? | – 嗨 – 你今晚就睡这儿吗 |
[16:12] | Yeah. So? It’s cosy. Hospital adjacent. | 是啊 怎么了 这里舒适 还毗邻医院 |
[16:16] | Elliot, come on, this is crazy. | Elliot 拜托 你疯了吧 |
[16:18] | You’re living out of a van, like a hobo or… | 你住在货车里 像个乞丐 还是 |
[16:21] | – Jewel. – Her poetry changed my life. | – Jewel – 她的诗改变了我的生活 |
[16:25] | I know you wanna show everyone you can stand on your own two feet, | 我知道你想跟所有人证明 你自己能行 |
[16:28] | but you don’t have to prove anything to me. | 但是你不用向我证明什么 |
[16:31] | Come on, come stay with me and Turk. | 好啦 来跟我和Turk住吧 |
[16:36] | What’d you page me to the roof for? | 把我叫到房顶上来干什么 |
[16:39] | Well, I was thinking that you work so hard, | 我想你工作那么辛苦 |
[16:43] | and that if I want surprise and romance that | 如果我想要惊喜和浪漫 |
[16:48] | maybe it’s my turn to be the one who brings it. | 也许该轮到我制造了 |
[16:51] | So I brought us a couple of salads. | 我带了点沙拉 |
[16:55] | – That’s great. – A box of 36 hot wings. | – 太棒了 – 还有一盒辣翅 |
[16:59] | Now, that’s what I’m talking ’bout. | 哈哈 就是这样没错 |
[17:01] | And some blue-cheese dressing. | 还有点蓝皮乳酪 |
[17:03] | I love this woman! | 我爱这个女人 |
[17:07] | I guess, in the end, | 我想 最后 |
[17:08] | the monster’s always gonna be there. | 野兽会一直在那 |
[17:14] | The trick is to not let it beat you. | 秘诀就是 别让它击败你 |
[17:19] | Curly fries? | 炸薯圈呢 |
[17:25] | And sometimes that means letting a friend help you out. | 有时候它也意味着 接受朋友的帮助 |
[17:28] | – Thanks again, JD. – Don’t sweat it. | – JD 真的谢谢了 – 别弄湿了 |
[17:31] | – Well, have a good night. – You too. | – 睡个好觉 – 你也是 |
[17:34] | As for me, I just have to hope that my problem | 至于我嘛 我就希望我的问题 |
[17:37] | will eventually work itself out. | 能迎刃而解咯 |
[19:20] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[19:22] | This is exactly what I wanted. | 正合我意 |