时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Since she lost her apartment, I decided to let Elliot crash on my floor. | Elliot没有地方住了 于是我决定让她睡我家地板 |
[00:05] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[00:06] | JD, I’m homeless. I have no | JD 我无家可归 身无分文 |
[00:09] | money and everything I own is outside in a truck. | 全部家当都在外面那辆卡车里 |
[00:12] | My life’s a mess. Plus, you were going through a lot, too. | 我的人生一团糟 而你也经历了纷纷扰扰 |
[00:18] | My peep was on the fritz. Much better now, thank you for asking. | 我小弟弟出了故障 现在好多了 谢谢关心 |
[00:21] | The point is we were stressed out and vulnerable and we made a mistake. | 重点是我们压力大又脆弱 所以就犯了一次错 |
[00:24] | Four times. And a half, if you count that last thing. | 如果算上最后那回 是 四次 半 |
[00:27] | By the way, that third time, wow! Where did you learn that? | 对了 第三次太爽了 你在哪学的 |
[00:33] | – What are you watching, buddy? – Animal Planet. | – 你看什么呢 哥们儿 – 动物世界 |
[00:36] | Why does that one monkey keep biting the other one on the ass? | 为什么那只猴子一直在咬另一只的屁股 |
[00:39] | I don’t know, but she seems to love it. | 我也不知道 但她很享受的样子 |
[00:44] | The Congo. But, look, Elliot, I think… I think you’re right. | 在刚果学的 不过 Elliot 我觉得 你说得对 |
[00:48] | Last night was great, but we can’t keep doing this. | 昨晚确实不错 但是我们不能这样下去 |
[00:52] | – Dr Reid. – Dr Dorian. | – Reid医生 – Dorian医生 |
[00:55] | Mistake or not, one cool thing | 不管对错 |
[00:57] | about sex is it always puts you in a good mood. | 做爱至少能令你心情不错 |
[01:01] | Hell, I think it even cheers up the people around you. | 甚至能令身边的人也高兴起来 |
[01:05] | Oh, joy. I get to work on Mrs Credin with the Wonder Twins. | 真”好”啊 我要跟神奇双子一起去给Credin夫人看病了 |
[01:10] | Dear Lord, what in Thy | 亲爱的主 奉尔之圣名 |
[01:11] | most holy name have I done to offend Thee so? | 吾过何在 竟做出冒犯之事 |
[01:14] | My bother Bradley and I | 我和我哥哥Bradley |
[01:16] | used to always pretend that we were The Wonder Twins. | 以前经常扮神奇双子 |
[01:17] | He would always become “Form of a | 他总是变身成”火之幻龙” |
[01:19] | dragon” And then I would want to be a dragon, too, | 其实我也想变成龙 |
[01:20] | but he said I had to be something made of water, | 但他说我必须变成水做的东西 |
[01:21] | so I’d be like “Shape of an ice dragon.” | 所以我就变成了”风之冰龙” |
[01:23] | And then he would say that I was copying | 然后他就说我学他 |
[01:24] | him and he’d breathe on me and I’d have to melt, | 还朝我喷火 于是我就融化掉了 |
[01:26] | but it was still so awesome. | 不过还是很好玩 |
[01:29] | That’s funny, I don’t recall | 有意思 我不记得 |
[01:31] | asking for a really, really, really, really, | 是我想要听这么这么这么这么 |
[01:35] | really boring story. | 这么无聊的故事 |
[01:38] | My God, Barbie, don’t you understand no one cares? | 天哪 芭比娃娃 你觉得有人想听吗 |
[01:41] | – I care. – Correction. No one important cares. | – 我想听 – 更正一下 没有重要人物想听 |
[01:43] | Now Mrs. Credin is in post-op | Credin夫人刚做完手术 |
[01:46] | so let’s start her out by CAT-scanning her abdomen. | 咱们先给她来个腹部CT扫描吧 |
[01:49] | Oh and gosh, all kidding aside, | 哎呀 不开玩笑了 |
[01:51] | I’d really like to see us work together on this one. | 我希望咱们合作愉快 |
[01:55] | Come on, now. | 来吧 |
[01:58] | Hands in. | 打打气 |
[02:01] | Please. | 没趣 |
[02:05] | Congratulations again. He is beautiful. | 再次恭喜你们 他真好看 |
[02:08] | I was wondering about circumcision. | 我想问下割包皮的事 |
[02:11] | Well, you’re a little old, but my | 呃 你年龄有点大了 |
[02:13] | I I do have a room-mate who’s a surgeon, he owes me a favour… | 但我有个室友是外科医生 他还欠我一个人情 |
[02:16] | Talking about their son, Bambi. | 他是问他们的儿子 斑比 |
[02:18] | Oh well, now, see, that we’re set up for. | 哦 明白了 那才是我们的重点 |
[02:22] | Actually, we wanted to know how you felt about it, Carla. | 其实我们想听听你的意见 Carla |
[02:24] | Me? | 我的 |
[02:25] | Don’t get me wrong, Carla loves her patients. | 别误会 Carla喜欢她的病人 |
[02:27] | But she also loves how much they love her. | 但是她也喜欢被病人喜欢的感觉 |
[02:29] | To be honest, I’m not a big fan. | 说实话 我不太赞成 |
[02:31] | I mean, I’ve always wondered what the kid would say if it were up to him. | 我常常在想 如果割了 孩子会说些什么 |
[02:35] | You want to do what, now? I just got this thing. | 你们要干什么 我还没看够它呢 |
[02:40] | There are really no medical advantages to circumcision. | 从医学角度来讲割包皮并没有任何益处 |
[02:44] | – I told you. – I’m not talking about medical, I’m talking about personal. | – 我都跟你说了 – 我说的不是医学角度 是个人角度 |
[02:47] | That’s just great. | 好极了 |
[02:51] | What a day. | 真糟心啊 |
[02:54] | I am as stressed out and vulnerable as I was last night. | 我跟昨晚一样压力很大很脆弱 |
[02:59] | – Me too. – What to do? | – 我也是 – 干点什么呢 |
[03:00] | – What to do? What to do? – I don’t feel like doing anything. | – 干点什么 干点什么 – 我什么也不想干 |
[03:05] | Come on, we could we could rent a movie. Got a fresh pack of Uno cards. | 来嘛 我们可以租个电影看看 要不去买副新的优诺牌 |
[03:12] | You know what we could do? | 你知道我们可以干什么吗 |
[03:15] | We could have sex again. I’m throwing it out there. | 我们可以再做一次 我就随便说说 |
[03:18] | – Bite me. – Oh, come on, I’m sorry. | – 滚蛋吧 – 别这样 对不起嘛 |
[03:21] | I was kidding. I’m just…it’s just a joke! | 我说着玩的 我只是 这是个玩笑 |
[03:25] | No, I mean it. Like you did last night. Come bite me. | 不 我是认真的 像你昨晚那样 咬我吧 |
[03:30] | Stay calm. | 冷静 |
[03:49] | I’m so relaxed. It’s like I totally forgot about being a doctor, you know? | 完全放松了 我都不记得我是个医生了 |
[03:53] | You’re a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[03:54] | The problem is that we already know that we don’t work as a couple. | 问题是我们已经知道我们不适合谈恋爱了 |
[03:57] | -Oh we’re a train wreck. – So we can’t keep doing this. | – 我们在一起就是灾难 – 所以我们不能再这样下去了 |
[03:59] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hello and whoa. – JD, it’s just sex. | – 停停停停停 等会儿 – JD 这只是约炮而已 |
[04:07] | Look, Elliot, We’re adults. I don’t think we | Elliot 我们是成年人 我觉得 |
[04:08] | have to apologise for enjoying what we’re doing. | 我们不必因为享受这件事而感到抱歉 |
[04:11] | And that’s when she said the words every man is dying to hear. | 此刻她说出了每个男人都梦寐以求的话 |
[04:15] | I guess we could just be sex buddies. | 我想我们只能做炮友 |
[04:22] | If you want. | 如果你非要这样的话 |
[04:25] | Dr. Kelso, my wife simply won’t listen to reason. | Kelso医生 我老婆就是听不进道理 |
[04:28] | Mr Merrick, even if your son isn’t circumcised, | Merrick先生 你儿子即使不切包皮 |
[04:31] | he’ll still look like you. | 也会长得像你 |
[04:33] | Of course, he’ll have to put on a couple of hundred pounds. | 当然了 要增重几百磅才行 |
[04:36] | I kid. You’re a dashing man, just dashing. Have you modeled? | 我开玩笑的 你是个潮男 特潮 你以前是模特吧 |
[04:40] | – What’s all that about? – I can’t tell you. | – 那是怎么回事 – 无可奉告 |
[04:44] | It’s, you know, doctor-patient confidentiality. | 你懂的 医患保密协议 |
[04:47] | Oh, right. Tell me. | 少来了 快告诉我 |
[04:50] | No, no, I’m not kidding. I can’t. | 不不 我是认真的 我不能说 |
[04:53] | Can’t. Or won’t. | 不能 还是不想 |
[04:58] | – Can’t. – Won’t! | – 是不能 – 是不想吧 |
[05:04] | – Are they still going at it? – No, Kelso calmed them down. | – 他们还在纠结啊 – 不 Kelso说服了他们 |
[05:08] | – I think we’re OK. – We’re not OK. | – 我觉得没什么事了 – 我们有事 |
[05:11] | What’re you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[05:18] | Elliot! You said you were gonna get that CAT-scan of Mrs. Credin’s abdomen. | Elliot 你说过要给Credin夫人做腹部CT扫描的 |
[05:22] | I have been crazy busy. | 我都忙疯了 |
[05:23] | I was stuck on the phone all morning with bill collectors | 收账员在电话里纠缠了我一早上 |
[05:26] | who, by the way, are obsessed with money. | 那个人只知道钱 |
[05:28] | I spent an hour in my truck looking for clean bras | 我在卡车里翻了一小时 就为了找个干净的胸罩 |
[05:30] | because all I’ve got left is this date-night push-up one. | 因为我就剩这个约会专用聚拢支撑型的了 |
[05:33] | and, to be honest, | 说实话 |
[05:33] | I don’t like working with these things under my chin all day. | 我不想工作的时候这对宝贝一直贴着我下巴 |
[05:36] | Plus, I am walking someplace right now, | 另外 我现在要去一个地方 |
[05:38] | and for the life of me I can’t remember where. | 可是我死活都想不起来是哪个地方了 |
[05:41] | – Don’t worry about it, I’ll take care of it for you. – Thanks. Bathroom! | – 别担心 我会帮你做的 – 谢谢 是洗手间 |
[05:46] | Does this name-tag say “Chief of Medicine”? | 这个名牌上写的是”内科主任”吗 |
[05:49] | – Yes, sir. – Funny. | – 是的 先生 – 有意思 |
[05:51] | Because that couple back there thought it said, “Hi, I’m Bob. | 那边那对夫妻还以为写的是”你好 我是Bob |
[05:54] | Ask me about your baby’s Johnson.” | 你宝宝的老二有问题尽管问我” |
[05:56] | Dammit, In my hospital we | 见鬼 在我的医院里 |
[05:58] | do not go out on a limb with our opinions. | 我们绝不承担给病人提供意见的风险 |
[06:01] | So, what? If a patient has questions | 所以呢 在你的医院里 |
[06:03] | in your hospital, you just ignore them? | 如果病人有疑问 你干脆就无视他们吗 |
[06:05] | Look, stay away from definite answers. | 听着 别给出确切的答案 |
[06:09] | Leave yourself some wiggle room. | 给自己留点余地 |
[06:11] | Say things like “We’ll do | 说一些”我们会尽力的” |
[06:13] | what we can” Or “We’ll get back to you on that” | 或者”我们回头再继续聊” |
[06:15] | – Or “Hell, I don’t know.” – Couldn’t think of a third one, sir? | – 或者”我怎么知道” – 你想不出第三句了吗 先生 |
[06:18] | That was the third one. | 那就是第三句 |
[06:22] | Assface. | 笨蛋 |
[06:25] | Hey, chum. What do you say? | 嘿 兄弟 你好啊 |
[06:27] | Listen, I just wanted to tell you not to | 听着 我就是想告诉你 |
[06:30] | worry about getting that silly CAT scan on Mrs. Credin. | 不用给Credin夫人做什么破CT扫描了 |
[06:32] | Because it turns out I’m just gonna rip her stitches open, | 因为我会把她的刀口撕开 |
[06:35] | jam my head in there and have a look around for myself. | 把脑袋探进去亲自看一圈 |
[06:37] | Dammit! When I tell you to do something, you sure as hell better get it done! | 见鬼 我吩咐你的事 你最好立刻办完 |
[06:40] | It sucks being yelled at, | 挨骂很糟糕 |
[06:42] | especially when it’s someone else’s fault. | 特别是替人挨骂 |
[06:44] | That was big of you to cover for Elliot. | 你度量真大 替Elliot背黑锅 |
[06:47] | You know, I had a good mind to spank her yesterday. | 我昨天特想打她屁股 |
[06:49] | What, she screw up with one of your patients, too? | 怎么 她把你的任务也搞砸了 |
[06:51] | – No. – Still, Elliot seems so frazzled. | – 没有 – Elliot还是疲惫不堪 |
[06:54] | She keeps making one mistake after another. | 她接二连三地犯错 |
[06:56] | I mean, I wish I could help her out. | 我希望能帮帮她 |
[06:59] | I have no idea how that woman handles the stress. | 真不知道那个女人是怎么缓解压力的 |
[07:04] | I feel so much better. | 感觉好多了 |
[07:06] | – See ya, bud. – Later, dude. | – 再见 哥们儿 – 回见 朋友 |
[07:09] | You know, Mr. Woodbury’s son is getting married this weekend. | Woodbury先生的儿子这周末要结婚 |
[07:11] | he keeps asking me if he’s gonna be able to go. | 他一直问我他能不能出院 |
[07:13] | He’s had a nasty case of pneumonia. Let’s see. | 他的肺炎可不轻啊 我看一下 |
[07:17] | Well, his leukocytosis is resolved, and his blood cultures are negative. | 呃 他的白血球不再升高了 血培养结果也是阴性 |
[07:21] | Tell him we’ll do the best we can. | 告诉他我们会尽力的 |
[07:22] | Oh, come on! Can’t we just tell him that he can go? | 拜托 就不能直接告诉他可以出院了吗 |
[07:24] | Where’s the wiggle room in that? There’s no wiggle. | 那样就没有回转的余地了 没余地啦 |
[07:29] | Fine, let me just tell him with you so I can enjoy it too. | 好吧 咱俩一起告诉他 让我也跟着高兴一下 |
[07:32] | – Thank you so much. – Oh, you’re so very welcome. | – 真是太谢谢了 – 不用这么客气 |
[07:35] | – It’s my pleasure. – This is great. | – 这是我应该做的 – 太好了 |
[07:37] | OK, just give her a casual nod. | 好吧 随便对她点个头就行 |
[07:40] | You don’t want Turk to know what’s going on. | 可不能让Turk发现什么 |
[07:43] | – Dude, you’re totally hitting that. – How do you do that? | – 哥们儿 你们俩肯定又睡了 – 你是怎么看出来的 |
[07:46] | It’s a gift. Now, you remember | 天赋异禀 还记得 |
[07:47] | what happened the last time you two got together, right? | 你们俩上次发生了什么事吗 |
[07:48] | Oh, relax, man. We’re just having fun. | 放轻松 老兄 我们只是找点乐子 |
[07:50] | What, are you guys just sex buddies or something? | 你们就只是炮友什么的吗 |
[07:55] | Fa-shizzle. | 没错 |
[07:56] | I don’t wanna get all Dr Phil on you, | 我不想对你的私生活妄加评论 |
[07:58] | but the last time I checked, | 但是据我上次调查 |
[07:59] | women have a hard time separating sex from emotions. | 女人很难区分性和爱 |
[08:02] | So, you may think you’re just tapping that right now, | 现在你以为可以轻松应对 |
[08:04] | but pretty soon she’s gonna be like, “JD, I need you.” | 但是很快她就会说 “JD 我需要你” |
[08:08] | Look, if it ever got that emotional, I’d break it off. | 如果涉及到感情 我会跟她划清界限的 |
[08:10] | OK. Oh, by the way, dude right there | 好吧 对了 那边那个哥们儿 |
[08:13] | is totally hitting that dude, he’s totally hitting him. | 绝对睡了那个哥们儿 绝对睡了 |
[08:16] | – You are good. – I know. | – 你真厉害 – 我知道 |
[08:19] | I’m so glad Esteban found someone. | 好开心 Esteban找到真爱了 |
[08:25] | What’s up, Laverne? | 你好吗 Laverne |
[08:26] | This Friday my church group’s | 这周五我们教会 |
[08:27] | doing a production of Rent if you wanna go. | 演<吉屋出租> 你要看吗 |
[08:30] | “What’s up” That doesn’t make me want to shoot myself? | 问声好不代表我想要毙了自己 |
[08:33] | How’s Mr Lawrence doing? | 呃 Lawrence先生怎么样了 |
[08:35] | I’m afraid that’s no longer any of your business. | 恐怕这跟你已经没有关系了 |
[08:37] | He’s not your patient as of two o’clock this afternoon. | 下午两点开始他就不再是你的病人了 |
[08:41] | He asked for a new doctor. | 他要求换一个医生 |
[08:42] | That’s the second patient switched off of my service today. What is the deal? | 已经有两个病人要换掉我了 到底怎么回事 |
[08:46] | Maybe they were both so overwhelmed by the high quality of your care | 可能是因为你的医术过于精湛 |
[08:49] | that they just couldn’t stand it another second? | 他们再也无法忍受了 |
[08:51] | You know what? I’m not gonna let you make me feel like crap today. | 你别想破坏我的好心情 |
[08:54] | Every doctor here, including you, has had patients | 这里的每个医生 包括你 都曾经莫名其妙地 |
[08:56] | switch off of them for no reason at all, | 被病人要求换掉 |
[08:58] | and it is just some dumb coinkydink | 我只不过是倒霉 |
[09:00] | that it happened to me twice on the same day. | 一天碰到两次罢了 |
[09:02] | Now, if, uh, the two of you will excuse me, | 二位失陪了 |
[09:04] | I have to check on Mrs Finnegan’s chest X-rays. | 现在我得去查看Finnegan夫人的胸部X光片 |
[09:06] | No, you don’t. She switched off too. | 不 你不用去 她也换医生了 |
[09:10] | Around here things can turn bad in a heartbeat. | 在这个地方 心跳一下的工夫就可能厄运临头 |
[09:14] | Sweetheart, Mr. Woodbury is still requiring a lot of O2. | 亲爱的 Woodbury先生还需要大量的氧气 |
[09:17] | I’m afraid we’re gonna have to keep him here over the weekend. | 恐怕我们要留他过完这个周末了 |
[09:19] | Do me a favor. Give him the skinny, will you? | 帮我通知他一下行吗 |
[09:24] | I guess when you work in a world of uncertainty, | 如果你的工作总是充满意外 |
[09:27] | it’s great to have something at home you can count on. | 家里有个依靠最好不过了 |
[09:32] | Elliot, what are you doing? | Elliot 你在干什么 |
[09:34] | Just sitting in the dark, crying, so, you know, the usual. | 就坐在黑暗里哭啊 跟往常一样咯 |
[09:42] | JD, I had such a crappy day. | JD 我今天过得很糟糕 |
[09:44] | I really need you right now. Come here. | 我现在真的很需要你 过来 |
[09:47] | She “Needs” You? Oh, my God, Turk was right. | 她”需要”你 天哪 Turk说对了 |
[09:51] | You have to stop kissing her, and put an end to this before she gets hurt. | 别再吻她了 在她受到伤害之前结束这一切 |
[09:55] | Is there something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[09:56] | Ah, she’s a tough kid. You can tell her later. | 呃 她是个坚强的孩子 可以之后再跟她说 |
[09:59] | Nope. | 没有 |
[10:07] | What did you do? All right, don’t panic. | 你都干了什么 没关系 不要惊慌 |
[10:09] | Maybe she didn’t enjoy it. Oh, come on, who’re you kidding? | 她可能并不是很享受 得了吧 你骗谁呢 |
[10:13] | I just don’t get it. | 我就不明白了 |
[10:14] | I mean, why are so many of my patients switching off on me? | 为什么那么多病人要求换掉我 |
[10:17] | Are my hands that cold? | 我的手有那么凉吗 |
[10:19] | – You didn’t tell anyone that I’m Republican, did you? – No. | – 你没告诉别人我是共和党吧 – 没有 |
[10:23] | God this can’t be happening. I’m a doctor. | 天哪怎么能这样呢 我是个医生 |
[10:26] | What the hell use is being a doctor if nobody lets you treat them? | 如果病人都不让你治疗 还当什么鬼医生啊 |
[10:29] | What is going on with my life? | 我的人生会何去何从 |
[10:35] | This is not the time to talk it out. | 现在不是跟她摊牌的时机 |
[10:36] | So you just need to get out of the situation without making her suspicious. | 要赶快脱身 还不能引起她的怀疑 |
[10:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:43] | Oh, hi, Mom! | 哦 嘿 老妈 |
[10:45] | Yeah, I miss you too. I haven’t spoken to you in so long. | 是啊 我也想你 好久没跟你通电话了 |
[10:52] | Hi, Mr Turk. No, Chris isn’t here. | 你好 Turk先生 不 Chris不在 |
[10:56] | No, no, sir. I didn’t say “Mom.” | 不 没有 先生 我没有叫你”老妈” |
[10:58] | I said, “Mon” Like, “Hey, mon, we be jamming.” | 我说的是”老兄” 就像”嘿 老兄 我们来个即兴演奏吧” |
[11:03] | No, sir, I don’t think all black people are Jamaican. | 不是 先生 我不是说所有黑人都是牙买加裔 |
[11:07] | I love you too, Mommy. | 我也爱你 妈咪 |
[11:09] | Sir, could you call back later? Chris will be home. | 先生 你能过会儿再打过来吗 Chris就快回来了 |
[11:16] | Yeah, there’s been some break-ins. | 最近发生了几起入室盗窃 |
[11:17] | I had to change the locks on these lockers. | 我不得不把储物柜的锁都换了 |
[11:19] | You should have gotten your new combination in the mail. | 你应该收到新密码的邮件了 |
[11:22] | Well, I didn’t. Do you know what it is? | 呃 没收到 你知道是什么吗 |
[11:25] | – Yeah. – But you’re not gonna tell me. | – 知道 – 但是你不会告诉我 |
[11:28] | Can’t. Janitor-locker confidentiality. | 不能 管理员储物柜保密协议 |
[11:33] | He made that up. | 他还真敢编 |
[11:38] | Are you watching Sesame Street? | 你在看芝麻街吗 |
[11:40] | You know, when I was a kid, I had my first sex dream about Mr. Hooper. | 你知道吗 我小时候第一个春梦的主角是Hooper先生 |
[11:45] | At least, I think it was a sex dream. | 至少我觉得那是个春梦 |
[11:47] | – He was trying to choke me. – Yeah, that’s sweet. | – 他想要掐死我 – 啊 真甜蜜 |
[11:51] | – Are you on a break or something? – I have nothing else to do, | – 你是在休息还是 – 我没有其他事可做 |
[11:54] | because none of my patients want to see me. | 因为我的病人都不想见我 |
[11:56] | That’s a good thing, right? | 但这是件好事不是吗 |
[11:57] | Because now you have time to take care of your life. | 现在你有时间打理自己的生活了 |
[12:01] | Why are you being so weird? | 你怎么怪怪的 |
[12:03] | Well, of course, that could | 呃 当然了 |
[12:04] | be because he’s shaving his dome so much lately | 可能是因为他最近剃头次数过多 |
[12:07] | that the hair’s actually starting to grow inward. | 头发开始往里长了 |
[12:09] | it’s an affliction commonly known as the “Infro”. | 这种病通常叫做”内爆炸” |
[12:12] | But if I were to guess just exactly why | 但是要让我猜到底为什么 |
[12:14] | he’s been acting weird lately, I would say it’s because… | 他最近表现怪怪的 我的答案是 |
[12:18] | he’s the one who’s been steering your patients away from you. | 是他偷走了你的病人 |
[12:24] | Discuss. | 好好谈谈吧 |
[12:27] | Carla has to give Mr Woodbury the bad news. | Carla得告诉Woodbury先生那个坏消息了 |
[12:30] | – How bad could it be? – Here she is. | – 还能坏到哪去呢 – 她来了 |
[12:32] | I wonder how he’ll take it. | 我想知道他会有什么反应 |
[12:34] | Take her! Out the window! Throw her out the window! | 抓住她 扔到窗外 把她扔到窗外去 |
[12:40] | Here goes. | 我要去了 |
[12:42] | Wait, wait, you know what? Come on. | 等等 算了吧 |
[12:43] | Mr. Woodbury’s doing well enough to be discharged. | Woodbury先生的状态好到可以出院了 |
[12:45] | I don’t mind standing up to Kelso on this one. | 我不在乎在这个问题上跟Kelso唱反调 |
[12:48] | Time to take the “GR” Off my | 对那个老混蛋不是感谢 |
[12:50] | “Gratitude” And give that old bastard some attitude, JD style. | 而是发泄的时间到了 这就是JD |
[12:53] | – His office is that way. – I know, I have to throw up first. | – 他的办公室在那边 – 我得先吐一下 |
[12:58] | – What the hell, Turk? – Good, Barbie. | – 你搞什么鬼 Turk – 很好 芭比 |
[13:00] | – Now really access the anger. – How could you do that to me? | – 现在确实感受到你的怒火了 – 你怎么能这样对我 |
[13:04] | Yeah, honestly, how could you? | 是啊 说实话 你怎么能这样 |
[13:06] | Ok, I just wanted to protect you, give you a little break. | 好吧 我只是想保护你 让你休息一下 |
[13:08] | The old “I’m trying to help you” gambit. | “我想要帮你一把”这种老套的招数 |
[13:10] | Barbie, see through that. | 芭比 可要看清楚了 |
[13:12] | Yo kick him! Yo kick him right now! | 揍他 赶快揍他 |
[13:15] | Elliot, I am sorry! Elliot! | Elliot 对不起 Elliot |
[13:20] | Now’s your chance. You’re at work. She won’t get emotional. | 现在机会来了 工作时间她不会情绪化 |
[13:23] | Walk in and tell her things are getting too serious. | 走进去告诉她事态越来越严重了 |
[13:25] | Just butter her up first. | 先来点甜言蜜语哄哄她吧 |
[13:28] | Well, look at you, | 瞧瞧 |
[13:29] | Miss “No one’s never gonna wants me to be their doctor again.” | 这不是”再也没人找我治疗”小姐吗 |
[13:32] | I don’t see Mr Ellis here complaining. | 我看这位Ellis先生也没有抱怨啊 |
[13:35] | – He’s in a coma. – Elliot, we should talk. | – 他正在昏迷中 – Elliot 我们得谈谈 |
[13:38] | I found out that Turk was telling my patients to switch off of my service. | 我发现是Turk劝我的病人换掉我的 |
[13:41] | What? | 什么 |
[13:43] | Yeah, he said he was trying to protect me. | 是啊 他说他想要保护我 |
[13:45] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我要去跟他谈谈 |
[13:48] | That IV looks like it’s infiltrating. | 那个点滴好像渗出来了 |
[13:50] | The nurse must have screwed up. | 一定是护士没扎好 |
[13:55] | I did that. | 是我干的 |
[13:57] | What’s with the mouthful of Chiclets, sweetheart? | 为什么笑得这么灿烂啊 亲爱的 |
[14:00] | – No special reason, sir. – Really? | – 不为什么 – 真的吗 |
[14:02] | I thought it might be because young Dr Dorian came to see me | 我还以为可能是因为Dorian医生 |
[14:05] | with his feathers all up, and his voice a-crackin’, | 雄赳赳气昂昂地来找我 |
[14:08] | and told me he was letting Mr Woodbury go. | 告诉我他要让Woodbury先生出院呢 |
[14:10] | – Oh, did he? – Yup. | – 哦 他真的去找你了 – 是的 |
[14:12] | His knees were knocking so loud I almost didn’t see you | 他的腿打颤打得厉害 我差点没看出来是你 |
[14:15] | standing above him pulling the strings. | 在他背后操纵着呢 |
[14:17] | – Look, Dr Kelso… – Maybe Mr Woodbury will be fine. | – 听我说 Kelso医生 – Woodbury先生可能会康复 |
[14:21] | Maybe he’ll be back here in a few days even worse for wear | 也可能会恶化 过几天又回来了 |
[14:24] | because you rushed him out. Who knows? | 就因为你急着让他出院 谁知道呢 |
[14:26] | But darn it all, though, if what I don’t think is the bigger question | 就让这个问题见鬼去吧 我更纳闷的是 |
[14:30] | is why you even give a hoot. | 你为什么要管这个 |
[14:33] | Well, actually, sir, | 呃 先生 |
[14:34] | I have this little problem with caring for my patients. | 我确实有点过于关心我的病人了 |
[14:37] | Still, if you decide later that what you really care about | 不过稍后你要是确定了你其实是在关心 |
[14:41] | is how much your patients like you, | 病人有多喜欢你 |
[14:43] | you can always change your mind about letting Mr Woodbury leave. | 你还是可以改变让Woodbury先生出院的主意 |
[14:47] | Hell, I’ll even back you up. | 见鬼 我甚至会支持你呢 |
[15:01] | – Apologise. – Apologise to you? | – 道个歉吧 – 向你道歉 |
[15:02] | No. To Richard. That was his basketball. | 不是我 是Richard 那是他的篮球 |
[15:05] | Hello, Richard. I’ll tell you what | 你好 Richard 跟你说下 |
[15:07] | Tomorrow at lunch I’ll bring you a new basketball. | 明天午饭的时候我会给你带一个新篮球 |
[15:11] | And a hoagie. | 和一个特大三明治 |
[15:16] | What’s up? This is about Elliot? | 你怎么了 是为了Elliot的事吗 |
[15:18] | Don’t you wanna hear my side of the story with your little sex buddy? | 你想听听我和你炮友的事情吗 |
[15:23] | – No. – Come on, where’s the love? | – 不想 – 得了吧 你的友爱呢 |
[15:25] | Where’s the loyalty? Where’s the automatically | 你的忠诚呢 不是说好自动 |
[15:28] | siding with the person you care about the most? | 站到你最关心的人那一边吗 |
[15:32] | Oh, my God. That’s what you’re doing, isn’t it? Isn’t it? | 哦 天哪 你站在她那一边 不是吗 不是吗 |
[15:41] | Some realizations stop you in your tracks. | 某些新的认识令你止步不前 |
[15:45] | Others can lead you in new directions. | 另一些则让你找到新的方向 |
[15:48] | Dr Cox. I just wanted to let you know that | Cox医生 我只是想告诉你 |
[15:51] | Turk did the right thing by taking my patients off of my service. | Turk抢走我的病人是对的 |
[15:54] | No. What that yellow-bellied scalpel jock should have done | 不 那个胆小的外科大夫应该做的是 |
[15:58] | was to go down to surgery and schedule | 去手术室预约 |
[16:00] | himself for an early-morning add-a-pair-domy. | 明天一早就给他自己移植一对蛋蛋 |
[16:02] | That way, if it took, he’d have the stones | 如果手术成功的话 |
[16:05] | to at least come and talk to you next time he had a problem. | 下次有问题他至少有胆量找你面谈了 |
[16:07] | I just can’t seem to stop letting | 我没办法不让 |
[16:09] | my life out there affect my life in here, you know? | 我的私生活影响到工作 |
[16:11] | Well, hell, Barbie, look at me. It’s not like I’ve always been | 见鬼 芭比 看看我 我也不是一开始就这样 |
[16:16] | the centered, well-adjusted guy-smiley | 精神集中 状态良好 面带微笑 |
[16:18] | you see walking up and down the halls of this dump. | 在这个鬼地方走来走去的 |
[16:20] | I mean, stuff like that takes time. But, eventually, you learn | 我是说 这样的资质需要时间历练 但最终你能学会 |
[16:24] | to keep your personal problems separate from this place. | 把个人问题和工作划清界限 |
[16:29] | – So, what do I do until then? | 那么在那之前我应该做什么 |
[16:31] | – You get your damn life in order. | 让你糟糕的生活步入正轨 |
[16:36] | Oh, and, Barbie. let’s say word were to get | 哦还有 芭比 要是让人知道 |
[16:40] | out that Uncle Cox was doling out the feel-goods, | Cox大叔请你喝心灵鸡汤了 |
[16:44] | I’ll make you pay. You have no idea. | 我会让你付出代价 后果无法想象 |
[16:48] | Huge. | 惨重 |
[16:50] | It’s a funny thing when | 被迫换个角度审视自己 |
[16:51] | we’re forced to see ourselves in a new light. | 这种感觉很有意思 |
[16:54] | Mr Woodbury! Hold on a sec. | Woodbury先生 等一下 |
[16:56] | Hopefully, you see yourself in time to make a change. | 希望你能及时看清自己 做出改变 |
[16:59] | Unfortunately,we’re not comfortable | 很遗憾 我们现在还不能 |
[17:00] | discharging you just yet. I’m really, really sorry. | 让你出院 非常 非常抱歉 |
[17:03] | And hopefully you’ll be respected for it. | 希望你能因此获得敬重 |
[17:05] | You evil little witch. | 你这个邪恶的小巫婆 |
[17:08] | Let me see that chart, Nurse. | 让我看看病历 护士 |
[17:14] | Well, I see no reason we should keep Mr Woodbury any longer. | 呃 我觉得完全没必要再留Woodbury先生住院了 |
[17:18] | Enjoy your son’s wedding, sir. Cherish the moments. | 祝你在儿子的婚礼上玩得愉快 先生 尽情享受每一刻 |
[17:20] | Thank you so much, Dr…? | 非常感谢 什么医生 |
[17:22] | Kelso. Bob Kelso. | Kelso医生 Bob Kelso |
[17:25] | – Bye, Bob! – Glad I could help. | – 再见 Bob – 很高兴能帮到你 |
[17:31] | Of course, sometimes the new light opens your eyes | 当然 有时候换个角度能让你看见 |
[17:34] | to something you’ve known in your heart all along. | 自己内心长久的渴望 |
[17:38] | It just feels like every day keeps getting worse. | 好像一天比一天更糟糕了 |
[17:42] | – What’s all this? – Nothing. I just felt like taking care of you. | – 这是要干什么 – 没什么 我只是想关心你一下 |
[17:49] | This is so nice. | 真是太体贴了 |
[17:51] | It’s nice because it’s the beginning of something. | 这就是暴风雨前的平静 |
[18:01] | – I can’t do this. – OK, less tongue, less tongue | – 我不能这么做 – 好吧 那不舌吻了 |
[18:03] | No, this. You know, sex buddies. | 不 我是说 炮友 |
[18:11] | JD, Dr Cox and I were talking and | JD 我跟Cox医生聊了聊 |
[18:13] | my life is just so scattered right now. And I just… | 我现在的生活就像散沙 而且我 |
[18:16] | I just can’t seem to grab a toehold, you know? | 我好像一点头绪也找不到 |
[18:19] | And I know myself, and if we keep doing this, | 我了解我自己 如果我们这样下去 |
[18:22] | I’m not gonna be able to separate the sex from my feelings, | 我会分不清性和爱 |
[18:25] | and we’ll just end up being a couple again. | 我们又会在一起了 |
[18:27] | And neither one of us wants that, right? | 我们俩谁也不想这样 是吧 |
[18:32] | I mean, I know I don’t. | 至少我不想这样 |
[18:35] | Me neither. | 我也不想 |
[18:37] | So, what do we do? | 那么我们该怎么办 |
[18:45] | It’s no big deal. You get your | 小事一桩 你把你的 |
[18:47] | stuff out of my room and you crash on the couch. | 东西从我的房间搬出来 继续睡沙发好了 |
[18:53] | OK. | 好的 |
[19:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |