时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Where the hell is Carla, man? | Carla到底去哪儿了啊 兄弟 |
[00:03] | We’re gonna miss the previews. | 一会儿该赶不上首映了 |
[00:04] | Hey, you’re black, right? | 嘿 你是黑人 是吧 |
[00:06] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[00:08] | I hate that stereotype that all black people yell at movie screens. | 我不喜欢黑人对着荧幕瞎嚷嚷那一套 |
[00:11] | You know? Like you go to see some horror flick and you’d be yelling, like, | 好比说你去看恐怖片 然后就开始喊 |
[00:13] | “Don’t go in there, girl! He behind the door!” You know? | “妹子别往里走 他就在门后呢” 懂我意思吗 |
[00:16] | It’s like… It’s offensive. | 有点 招人烦 |
[00:19] | You wish you were allowed to yell at the screen, don’t ya? | 你倒是想嚷嚷一次呢 是吧 |
[00:22] | Why does she go in there? I mean, he’s behind the doh! | 她为啥要往里走啊 他就躲在门后呢啊 |
[00:26] | It’s weird to run into someone from the hospital out in the real world. | 在现实生活中 遇到医院同事是很诡异的 |
[00:29] | – Hey, Dr Kelso. – How ya doing, sir? | – 嘿 Kelso医生 – 挺好的吧 大夫 |
[00:32] | I’m just Jim Dandy. | 我非常好 |
[00:34] | Now, unless your pants are made out of Turtle Wax, | 听着 你们的裤子要不是用龟牌车蜡做的 |
[00:36] | I suggest you boys get your asses off of Bessie. | 我劝你们最好别坐在我家Bessie身上 |
[00:39] | Oh, so you named your car, huh? | 哟 您还给车起名呢 |
[00:46] | Ultimately, life is a lot simpler at home. | 家里的生活基本上要轻松一些 |
[00:49] | Unless you live with a co-worker you’re crazy about | 如果你是和迷恋的同事住在一起 |
[00:50] | and she recently decided she can’t handle sleeping with you | 她最近决定不再当你炮友 |
[00:52] | and she just wants to be friends. | 而只是想做朋友的话 那就另说了 |
[00:55] | Oh, right. | 哦 你起来啦 |
[00:57] | – Morning, buddy. – Morning, pal. | – 早啊 哥们儿 – 早啊 姐们儿 |
[01:00] | I’ll just go get dressed and… | 我这就去换衣服 然后 |
[01:03] | we can go to work. | 咱们去上班 |
[01:05] | All right, just relax. You can totally handle this. | 好啦 放松 我绝对能处理好 |
[01:11] | Chop-chop-chop-chop, buddy. | 快快快啊 姐们儿 |
[01:15] | Told you I could fit in this spot. | 跟你说了我能停进来吧 |
[01:17] | You were right. I’ll just… | 是啊 我只要 |
[01:18] | put this guy’s side-view mirror on his roof. | 把这家伙的侧视镜放他车顶就行了 |
[01:23] | Hey, JD. | 嘿 JD |
[01:26] | Yes? | 啥事儿 |
[01:27] | I wanted to say something, you know, before we go back in here. | 在咱们进去之前 我想 跟你说几句 |
[01:30] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[01:30] | That I understand that it’s gonna be a little bit harder for you to | 我知道咱俩又成了普通朋友 |
[01:33] | transition into being just friends again. | 对你来说有点儿难以接受 |
[01:35] | Why? | 为啥 |
[01:37] | Because you’re a guy. | 因为你是个男的 |
[01:40] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这跟那有啥关系啊 |
[01:41] | You’re right. You know what we should do? | 也对 知道咱俩应该怎么办吗 |
[01:43] | Everything I own is in the back of this truck, including my bed. | 我所有的东西都在这卡车里了 包括床 |
[01:46] | We should just get in there and get naked, | 咱们应该上车脱光光 |
[01:49] | and have sex one last time, just get it out of our system. | 最后做一次爱 彻底解脱 |
[01:54] | JD, I was kidding to prove a point. | JD 我那样开玩笑是为了证明我的观点而已 |
[01:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:00] | Oh, yeah. This is how you like it. | 是啊 你就喜欢这样 |
[02:17] | – Hey! – Hey! | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[02:23] | See? This is good. | 看见没 这样多好 |
[02:25] | – I don’t feel weird. – I don’t feel weird. | – 我不觉得奇怪 – 我也不觉得 |
[02:27] | I feel weird. | 我觉得奇怪 |
[02:29] | OK, just tell her the truth. You’re crazy about her. | 得了 就跟她实话实说吧 说你疯狂迷恋她 |
[02:31] | – Look, Elliot, l… – Oh, damn. | – 那个 Elliot 我 – 哎呀我去 |
[02:34] | I missed the annual sleepover, didn’t l? | 我又错过年度蹭住了啊 是吧 |
[02:36] | That wonderful time of year | 一年一度的美好时光 |
[02:38] | when you two crazy kids throw caution to the wind | 你们俩把所有的告诫都抛到九霄云外 |
[02:40] | and make sweet, elbowy love to each other. | 如胶似漆地做爱 |
[02:43] | Don’t you be shy. You… | 别害羞嘛 你们 |
[02:45] | can tell Uncle Coxy about the naught-ay. | 干坏事儿可以跟Coxy叔叔说呀 |
[02:48] | Dr Cox, I lost my apartment | Cox医生 我没地方住了 |
[02:49] | and so I was just…needing a place to stay. | 只是先找个地方缓一缓 |
[02:51] | So you went over to your friend’s house | 所以你就去这位”朋友”家了 |
[02:53] | and cried on his shoulder, boo-hoo. | 趴在他肩头痛哭 噗呼 |
[02:55] | Wah, and you of course comforted her because she was weak and vulnerable | 哇 她那么楚楚可怜你当然要安慰她喽 |
[02:58] | and blah, blah, blah, nerdy sex. | 然后扯啊扯啊扯啊 书呆子啪啪啪 |
[03:02] | The end. Dear Lord, Laverne, | 全文完 天啊 Laverne |
[03:03] | how in God’s name do you listen to this crap all day long? | 你每天是怎么听下去这种狗血的事儿的 |
[03:06] | Are you kidding? If he turns out to be her brother, | 你逗我呢 如果最后发现他是她哥 |
[03:09] | this is better than my stories. | 那可比我自己的事儿有意思多了 |
[03:10] | Oh, you are so right. | 噢 你说的太对了 |
[03:12] | Dude, what were her boobs like? | 哥们儿 她的咪咪咋样 |
[03:14] | Todd, I’m standing right here. | Todd 我就在这儿呢 |
[03:17] | I’m sorry. What are your boobs like? | 不好意思啊 你的咪咪咋样 |
[03:22] | Oh, joy of joys, Mr Corman, you’ve joined us yet again. | 喜上加喜啊 Corman先生 你又来啦 |
[03:25] | And, what imaginary disease is ailing you this time, my good man? | 这次你又幻想出什么病折磨自己呀 我的祖宗 |
[03:29] | This time, he thinks he has the Yaba virus. | 这次他觉得自己感染了亚巴病毒 |
[03:31] | Your hair got longer. And I don’t appreciate your tone. | 你头发长了 我不喜欢你这种语气 |
[03:34] | Last month you thought you had Familial Mediterranean Fever. | 上个月你以为自己得了家族性地中海热 |
[03:38] | I was at my friend Kelly Papadopolous’ wedding, okay? | 在我朋友Kelly Papadopolous的婚礼上 |
[03:40] | I share a glass of ouzo with this guy named Yanos. | 我和一个叫Yanos的家伙分了一杯茴香酒 |
[03:42] | 20 minutes later I’m in a cab, | 20分钟之后我上了一辆出租车 |
[03:44] | I gotta ask the guy to pull over | 我必须让他停车 |
[03:45] | because I’m gonna explode in some guy’s rose garden. | 因为我就要在某个家伙的玫瑰园里爆炸了 |
[03:48] | Now what would you think? | 现在你觉得呢 |
[03:50] | Same thing I think right now. | 和我现在想的一样 |
[03:52] | That you got yourself a bad case of the “Wish you were sicks.” | 你陷入了”希望自己得病”的困境 |
[03:55] | Yeah, well I read the symptoms on the lnternet, OK? | 是嘛 我可是在网上查了症状的 知道吗 |
[03:57] | I have Yaba. | 我就是得了亚巴 |
[03:59] | Would you say you’ve been in contact with many exotic primates this year? | 今年你有和外来灵长类动物接触过吗 |
[04:03] | I have been to the zoo, yes. | 是的 我去过动物园 |
[04:05] | And while you were there, did you go ahead and jump right into the cage | 你在动物园的时候 有跳进笼子里面 |
[04:08] | and play “Toss the poop” with the other monkeys? | 和猴子互相扔大便了吗 |
[04:11] | Because if you did, then yeah, you just might have Yaba. | 如果是的话 你可能是得了亚巴 |
[04:13] | But if that’s the case, it would be way, way down | 但要是这样 你的问题可是比想象的 |
[04:16] | on the list of your problems. | 要严重多了 |
[04:19] | Give him a full work-up. | 给他做个全面检查 |
[04:20] | OK, Mr. Corman, you know the drill. | 好的 Corman先生 还是老规矩 |
[04:23] | Here are my vitals. Here is the Mountain Dew. | 这是我的资料 这是陈年私酿 |
[04:26] | I’m just kidding. That’s my urine sample. | 开玩笑啦 是我的尿样 |
[04:28] | And you can start timing… now. | 等下就可以计时了 好 |
[04:31] | So, how you been doing? | 你最近咋样 |
[04:32] | Still seeing that surgeon? | 还和那个外科医生好着呢 |
[04:34] | No talking. | 别说话 |
[04:37] | OK, vision perfect. | 好了 视力没问题 |
[04:38] | Hey, are you trying to make time with my best girl, sport? | 嘿 你是想勾搭我的好姑娘嘛 伙计 |
[04:43] | Now, how do you feel after surgery on your…? | 那个什么手术之后 感觉如何啊 |
[04:49] | – Brain. – Brain. Mrs Kaye is doing great, sir. | – 大脑 – 大脑 Kaye太太非常好 医生 |
[04:51] | but after this type of procedure | 但大部分人 |
[04:52] | most people experience a diminished reaction time. | 在这之后反应都会变慢 |
[04:55] | Christopher, come here. | Christopher 过来 |
[04:58] | Maybe you should worry about your own reaction time. | 反应慢不慢的 你还是操你自己那份儿心吧 |
[05:03] | Now, do you have a ride home today, dear? | 亲爱的 今天有人送你回家吗 |
[05:05] | I drove myself. | 我自己开回去 |
[05:07] | Well, it always warmed my heart to see your face. | 好吧 每次见到你我都觉得好温暖 |
[05:11] | I don’t care what the old bat says, | 我才不管那个老婆子怎么说 |
[05:13] | I doubt she can back out of her own driveway. | 我怀疑她在车道上倒车都困难 |
[05:15] | Tell her you’re calling the DMV and | 跟她说你要给车管局打电话 |
[05:17] | having her license revoked immediately. | 立马吊销她的驾照 |
[05:19] | Why don’t you tell her yourself, sir? | 您怎么不自己跟她说呢 医生 |
[05:22] | Cos she’s my friend. | 因为她是我朋友 |
[05:24] | Don’t be insensitive, son. It’s ugly on you. | 别这么迟钝啊 孩子 这可不像你 |
[05:28] | You guys, I can’t take the sweet old lady’s driver’s license from her. | 我没法夺走那个老奶奶的驾照 |
[05:31] | She reminds me of my gram-gram. | 她让我想到我奶奶 |
[05:33] | – Why don’t you just get someone else from Surgery to do it. – Like who? | – 你在外科随便找个人做呗 – 比如呢 |
[05:38] | Give me it! | 快给我 |
[05:44] | You want this? You want this? Psych! | 你想要吗 想要吗 变态 |
[05:56] | Never mind. | 算了吧 |
[05:57] | – Hi, JD. – Hey, Lisa. | – 嗨 JD – 嗨 Lisa |
[06:00] | Dude. This gift-shop chick, did you ever…? | 哥们儿 你跟这礼品店的小妞儿那个了没 |
[06:03] | Turk! Elliot’s right here. | Turk Elliot在这儿呢 |
[06:06] | Why would I care? | 我为啥要在乎 |
[06:08] | I’m sorry. I guess when I was passing by JD’s room the other night, | 抱歉 我想是因为有天晚上我经过JD的房间 |
[06:12] | he was telling a different Dr Reid not to stop. | 他正在叫另外一位Reid医生不要停 |
[06:16] | “Ohh! Dr. Reid!” Sweet! | 哎哟哟 Reid医生 挺甜啊 |
[06:19] | You guys, this conversation is | 那啥 这段对话 |
[06:20] | starting to make me feel a little uncomfortable, okay. | 已经让我觉得不舒服了 |
[06:23] | And I’m sure Dr Reid feels the same way. | 我保证Reid医生也有同感 |
[06:26] | No, I don’t. You can “ehn-ehn” with anyone that you want. | 我没有啊 你和谁那个都行 |
[06:30] | So she wants to play chicken, huh? Well, buckle up, missy. | 她在威胁我是吧 好啊 小心吧妹子 |
[06:34] | – Well, maybe I’ll ask Lisa out again. – You should. | – 我应该再约一次Lisa – 嗯 确实 |
[06:37] | – Maybe I will. – Cool. | – 真应该去 – 嗯呢 |
[06:38] | – Good. – Take it home. | – 好啊 – 把她带回家 |
[06:39] | – That’s what I’ll do. – Let me know how it goes. | – 正是这么打算的 – 跟我说说进展啊 |
[06:43] | Fine. But I am taking my own car | 行 但我要开自己的车 |
[06:44] | so I can escape in case you turn into a freak again. | 万一你又奇奇怪怪的我还能逃 |
[06:47] | It’s a date! | 约会成啦 |
[06:50] | It’s just that the guy’s here like a thousand times a year, taking up a bed. | 那家伙一年在这儿赖千八百次 占着个床位 |
[06:53] | And every second I’m in there with him, | 和他呆在一块儿 |
[06:55] | it’s time away from somebody I could actually help. | 就是浪费真正病人的时间 |
[06:57] | What do you want me to do about it? | 你想让我怎么办呢 |
[06:59] | Follow my lead. | 听我指挥 |
[07:01] | Alas, Mr Corman, shockingly, | 唉 Corman先生 太出乎意料了 |
[07:03] | all your labs have come back and they’re negative for everything. | 你的检查结果出来了 每一项都是阴性 |
[07:08] | – Oh, come on. – OK, I’ll tell you what. | – 快拉倒吧 – 好吧 这么跟你说吧 |
[07:11] | You have suggested that you’re feeling rather tired lately, haven’t you? | 你提到过最近常常感到疲惫 是吗 |
[07:16] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[07:17] | – And that you bruise easily. – Like an old banana. | – 身体易淤青 – 就像个烂香蕉 |
[07:20] | For the record, I think you’re fine, but if you’d like, | 明确地说 我觉得你没问题 但你要愿意的话 |
[07:22] | we can go ahead and check out your bone marrow. | 我们可以带你去检查一下骨髓 |
[07:25] | Of course that would mean sticking an enormous needle | 那样就要把一根超大的针 |
[07:27] | all the way through your hip, | 全部扎进你的屁股 |
[07:28] | and it’s very, very, very excruciatingly painful. Right, Carla? | 那可是非常及其特别难以忍受的疼啊 对吧 Carla |
[07:33] | – Yes. – Thank you, Carla. Now, what’s it gonna be, there, champ? | – 是的 – 谢了 Carla 那么你打算怎么办呢 |
[07:37] | Head home and get some rest, or an afternoon of senseless, | 是回家好好歇一歇呢 还是熬过一个 |
[07:40] | mind-numbing… | 恼人的 |
[07:42] | agony? | 痛苦午后呢 |
[07:45] | Ah, what the hell, | 啊 豁出去了 |
[07:47] | I’ll take the giant hip needle. | 我要打那个大屁股针 |
[07:53] | Alright, there’s no one around. Time to tell her how you really feel. | 好了 趁别人不在 赶快告诉她你的想法 |
[07:56] | – You know, Elliot… – What’s up, medical dogs? | – 那个 Elliot – 嘛呢 内科狗 |
[08:00] | Ok, you’re smarter than him. | 你比他聪明 |
[08:01] | Think of something clever to get him outta here. | 想个机灵招把他支走 |
[08:03] | Hey, Todd. | 嘿 Todd |
[08:06] | What the hell? Did you just throw something out into the hall? | 啥玩意儿啊 你刚才把啥东西扔到过道里了 |
[08:12] | – So, anyway, Elliot… – Hey, I found an apartment. | – 呃 Elliot 不管怎么说 – 嘿 我找到公寓了 |
[08:14] | Great! You know, but there’s no rush for you to move out. | 太好了 但你其实不用这么急着搬走的 |
[08:19] | Well, what are we gonna do, just live with each other forever, | 不然我们要怎样呢 一起住一辈子 |
[08:21] | and anytime we feel, like, | 什么时候觉得孤独或者脆弱了 |
[08:22] | lonely or vulnerable, we just hop into bed and have hot sex? | 就扑到对方床上来一场火热性爱吗 |
[08:26] | That would be stupid. | 那太荒唐了 |
[08:27] | We’re both human, so | 我们都是普通人 |
[08:29] | staying in that situation would be a big mistake. | 停滞不前会酿成大错的 |
[08:31] | I know. | 我明白 |
[08:42] | Sometimes when you’re down, | 有时候你感到很沮丧 |
[08:43] | you end up taking it out on the wrong person. | 就会把情绪发泄到错的人身上 |
[08:46] | – Going on vacation? – I get it — ’cause I’m a janitor, | – 要去度假啦 – 我懂了 就因为我是个清洁工 |
[08:48] | so when I pack for vacation I just pack cleaning supplies. | 所以我收拾行李就是在打包清洁用品吗 |
[08:51] | – That’s funny. – I thought so. | – 真有意思 – 我也觉得 |
[08:54] | Actually, I’m going to speak at my son’s career day. | 其实 我要去参加我儿子的职业日 |
[08:59] | About being a janitor? | 给他们讲怎么当清洁工吗 |
[09:01] | What do you think, there aren’t kids out there | 不然呢 难道就没有 |
[09:02] | that want to grow up to make the world sparkle? | 长大后想把世界打扫得发光的孩子吗 |
[09:04] | – I didn’t mean it that way. – How did you mean it? | – 我不是那个意思 – 那你什么意思 |
[09:11] | Look. | 快看 |
[09:13] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干啥呢 |
[09:19] | Dr Kelso, will you just hear me out? | Kelso医生 能听我把话说完吗 |
[09:20] | All I’m saying is that Miss Kaye looks like she’s in great shape. | 我的意思是Kaye太太的身体状态还不错 |
[09:24] | Oh, God, son, the woman is recovering from major surgery on her… | 天哪 孩子 那女人还在那个什么手术的恢复期呢 |
[09:28] | – Brain. – Dammit. | – 大脑 – 该死的 |
[09:29] | Why do I keep blanking on that? | 我怎么总记不住呢 |
[09:31] | Now, son, give me the real skinny. | 现在跟我说正经的 |
[09:33] | Did you pull her license or not? | 你到底有没有吊销她的驾照 |
[09:37] | Yes, sir, I did. | 吊销了 医生 |
[09:44] | OK, I didn’t tell her yet, sir, but I swear I was gonna. | 好吧 我还没跟她说 但我发誓肯定会说的 |
[09:53] | Well, Mr Corman, how’d that go for you? | Corman先生 感觉怎么样 |
[09:56] | Horrible pain. I made sounds like a dolphin giving birth. | 特别疼 我叫的活像只生崽的海豚 |
[09:59] | Dr Cox, I think you should take a look at Mr Corman’s chart. | Cox医生 你得看看Corman先生的化验表 |
[10:02] | Why, what’s he got, scurvy? Mr. Corman? | 怎么 他得什么病了 坏血病吗 Corman先生 |
[10:04] | There’s no chance you were on a ship in the 1700s, is there? | 你难道在18世纪的时候能坐过船吗 |
[10:07] | Just look at the damn chart. | 快好好看看表吧 |
[10:09] | What is it? | 怎么样 |
[10:13] | You’re sick. | 你病了 |
[10:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:20] | Really. | 真的 |
[10:24] | I feel like, if I could get out of this place, | 我觉得 如果能离开这里 |
[10:26] | and get away from Elliot for a while, | 离开Elliot一段时间 |
[10:27] | I could regroup, you know? | 我就会重振旗鼓 |
[10:30] | But sometimes that’s not so easy. | 但有时并不那么容易 |
[10:34] | – My truck was right there. – Where is it now? | – 我的卡车之前就在那儿 – 现在去哪儿了 |
[10:38] | You’d have to ask the guys who stole it. | 这就要问偷车的家伙了 |
[10:42] | Everything I owned was in that truck. | 我的一切都在那辆卡车里面了 |
[10:45] | JD, I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | JD 我不知道接下来该怎么办了 |
[10:51] | Gotta go. Good luck. | 我该走啦 好运啊 |
[10:53] | Tallyho! | 哟吼 |
[11:06] | Dude, she was going, like, 35 miles an hour. | 哥们 她的速度差不多有35迈 |
[11:08] | All you saw was, like, knuckles and a bun. | 只能看见他车支离玻碎的残骸 |
[11:10] | Poor Bessie. | 可怜的Bessie |
[11:12] | What kind of grown man still names his car? | 什么样的成年男人才会给车起名啊 |
[11:15] | You do. | 你这样的 |
[11:16] | Yeah, well, I’ve had Malik since I was seventeen; | 好吧 我开Malik的时候才17岁 |
[11:18] | That’s totally different. | 根本不是一个性质 |
[11:19] | Don’t worry about Kelso. His wife can drive him. | 别担心Kelso了 他老婆会送他的 |
[11:21] | His wife hates him. | 他老婆讨厌他 |
[11:30] | Morning, skipper. | 早啊 队长 |
[11:33] | I’m so dead. | 我死定了 |
[11:36] | Mr Corman, | Corman先生 |
[11:37] | I’m afraid you have Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia. | 恐怕你是得了华氏巨球蛋白血症 |
[11:41] | It is a very rare form of… | 这是一种非常罕见的 |
[11:44] | of cancer. | 癌症 |
[11:45] | Yeah… | 是嘛 |
[11:47] | I think I had that in college once. | 我想可能我在大学也得过一次 |
[11:50] | This is Dr Zeltzer. | 这位是Zeltzer医生 |
[11:52] | He is the finest oncologist we have on staff. | 他是我们这儿最好的肿瘤科医生 |
[11:54] | Really? You think so? | 当真 你真这么觉得吗 |
[11:58] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 讲真 |
[11:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:01] | – So, where do we start? – Well, first off, we need to… | – 那么 咱们从哪儿开始呢 – 这个嘛 首先 我们需要 |
[12:04] | Better than Leventhal? | 我比Leventhal厉害吗 |
[12:09] | Leventhal’s a quack. You’re the guy. You’re the man. | Leventhal就是个庸医 你是最厉害的 你就是神医 |
[12:12] | – You can do it. – Bless you. | – 你一定行 – 祝福你 |
[12:16] | That was some catch. | 你们肯定有什么瞒着我 |
[12:18] | The patient shows almost no symptoms. | 这个病人几乎没什么症状 |
[12:19] | You called for a bone marrow biopsy? | 你却给他做了骨髓穿刺 |
[12:21] | What made you even think to do that? | 你怎么想的啊 |
[12:23] | How about he was unbelievably annoying, | 他简直烦人到不能忍 |
[12:25] | and I wanted to scare him so bad | 我想狠狠吓唬吓唬他 |
[12:27] | that he’d never come back in my hospital again? | 让他以后别再来咱们医院了 |
[12:31] | Don’t worry, Dr Zeltzer. He’s only kidding. | 别担心 Zeltzer医生 他开玩笑的 |
[12:34] | Stupid. See, that’s where Leventhal has the edge. | 太傻了 看了没 Leventhal这点就比我强 |
[12:38] | He would’ve got that. The man’s hilarious. | 他肯定早就能看出来 这家伙太可笑了 |
[12:42] | Of course, he wouldn’t be laughing so hard | 话说回来 他要是知道我睡了他老婆 |
[12:43] | if he knew I was sleeping with his wife. | 就不会笑的这么爽了 |
[12:52] | I don’t know. I didn’t know it was just your patient. | 我不知道啊 我不知道那只是你的病人 |
[12:56] | – What? – Nothing. | – 怎么了 – 没什么 |
[12:58] | – Then what’s with the look? – I have a crick in my neck. | – 你那是什么表情 – 我脖子扭到了 |
[13:00] | See, since I no longer have any furniture for my new place, | 因为我的新家一件家具也没有 |
[13:03] | I had to sleep in my tub last night. | 所以我昨晚只好睡在浴缸里 |
[13:05] | Oh, how was your date? | 噢对了 你约会怎么样 |
[13:10] | The ltalian people are really good at making sauce. | 意大利人还真是擅长调酱汁啊 |
[13:14] | – Fantastic. – You’re such an ass. | – 好极了 – 你真是个混蛋 |
[13:17] | Could you speak up? Mr Roberts doesn’t hear so well. | 你俩能大点声吗 Roberts先生听不太清 |
[13:20] | Laverne, if you’re looking for your beeswax, | Laverne 你如果想听八卦 |
[13:21] | none of that is over here, okay?! | 我们什么料都没有 懂吗 |
[13:24] | Now she all mad. | 现在她彻底疯了 |
[13:26] | Look, I really just needed your help last night, | 我昨晚真的很需要你的帮助 |
[13:27] | and you completely bailed on me. | 但你彻底背叛了我 |
[13:28] | You’re the one that drew all these lines up, | 你才是各种划清界限的人啊 |
[13:30] | said that we’re not in a relationship right now. | 说什么咱们现在已经不在一起了 |
[13:33] | JD, I wasn’t looking for a boyfriend last night. | JD 我昨晚并不是想找个男朋友 |
[13:35] | I was looking for a friend. | 我需要一个朋友 |
[13:40] | I guess she told him. | 我猜她告诉他了 |
[13:42] | Gotta go. | 我先挂了 |
[13:45] | I was thinking about what you said and you’re right. | 我后来想了想 你说得对 |
[13:49] | buncha kids don’t want to hear about being a janitor. | 小孩子不会想知道怎么当清洁工的 |
[13:51] | – I never said that. – It’s OK. | – 我可没那么说过 – 没关系 |
[13:52] | Cos instead, I’m gonna be a doctor. | 到时候 我要假装是医生 |
[13:55] | I borrowed some stuff from your locker, our locker. | 我从你的 哦不 我们的柜子里借了点东西 |
[13:57] | And, listen, if I don’t get it back to you | 还有 如果 呃 两天之内 |
[13:59] | within, like, two days, | 我没还给你的话 |
[14:02] | consider it gone. | 就当它们丢了吧 |
[14:05] | Dr. Kelso, I am so sorry. | Kelso医生 对不起 |
[14:06] | It’s just, Mrs. Kay told me about picking up her grand-kids, | Kaye太太说要去接她孙子孙女 |
[14:09] | and she said she was feeling fine, and I believed her. | 又说她感觉挺好的 我就信了她 |
[14:10] | Doctor, follow me. | 医生 跟我来 |
[14:12] | Son, have you used drugs in the last 48 hours? | 孩子 在过去的两天内你有没有吸过毒 |
[14:15] | Oh, no, sir. Never use drugs. | 没有 医生 一点都没碰 |
[14:18] | Because this shot you’re about to get could kill you | 如果你体内有毒品的话 |
[14:20] | – if mixed with narcotics. – Oh, drugs. Yes, sir, all the time. | – 这一针会致命的 – 噢毒品啊 我吸了 一直在吸 |
[14:24] | See? Waiting for the tox screen, six hours. | 看到没 等毒性检验等了六个小时 |
[14:27] | Frightening the bejeebies out of the local riff-raff, ten seconds. | 不出十秒就能把那些本地游手好闲的寄生虫吓尿 |
[14:30] | Everybody lies, Dr Turk, | 每个人都在说谎 Turk医生 |
[14:32] | whether it’s that doobie brother in there, | 不管是刚才那个大麻哥 |
[14:34] | or, say, me when I tell my son he can still live at the house | 还是我自己 我还跟我儿子说 |
[14:37] | after he graduates from art school. | 他艺校毕业之后还能一直住在家里呢 |
[14:39] | And by the way, sport, | 顺便说一句 伙计 |
[14:41] | Mrs Kaye doesn’t have any grandchildren. | Kaye太太可没有孙子孙女 |
[14:51] | I’m still a virgin. | 我还是处女 |
[14:53] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[14:54] | Again? | 又怀了 |
[14:56] | Since the bypass, doc, nothing but salads. | 胃旁路手术之后 除了沙拉没吃过别的 |
[15:00] | Look, it was an accident. | 那个 这只是个意外 |
[15:02] | My flashlight didn’t have any batteries. | 我的手电筒没电了 |
[15:05] | So you decided to put your penis in there? | 所以你就把你老二当电池用了 |
[15:13] | Mr Corman, great news. | Corman先生 好消息 |
[15:15] | Dr Zeltzer and I have gone over your test results | 我和Zeltzer医生看了你的检查结果 |
[15:18] | and your prognosis is excellent. | 你的预后良好 |
[15:20] | – That’s great. – Yeah, it is. | – 那太好了 – 是啊 |
[15:22] | But you know what? | 但你们知道吗 |
[15:24] | You guys can pat yourself on the back all you want, | 你们可以随心所欲自我恭维 |
[15:26] | but I’m not an idiot. | 但我不是傻子 |
[15:28] | I know that you were screwing with me, | 我知道你们在耍我 |
[15:29] | that I come in here sometimes, thinking I’m sick when I’m not. | 因为我时不时就来医院 想象着自己根本没得的病 |
[15:32] | But if you remember anything, you remember this. | 但你如果要记住什么 记住我的话 |
[15:34] | If it turns out I didn’t have cancer, | 如果我最后没得癌症 |
[15:36] | I coulda been just some guy coming in here, looking for help… | 那我就是个来这儿寻求帮助 却被你们 |
[15:38] | that you treated like crap. | 当猴子耍的人 |
[15:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:45] | The whole thing is giving me an ulcer. | 我都快被气得起溃疡了 |
[15:48] | You wanna be tested for that too, don’t you? | 你想再检查一下 是吗 |
[15:51] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[15:53] | Hey, Elliot… Look, you were right. | 嘿 Elliot 那个 你说得对 |
[15:57] | I should have been there for you last night. | 昨晚我应该陪你的 |
[16:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:02] | And I’m sorry you lost all your things. That totally sucks. | 很抱歉你所有的东西都被偷了 太缺德了 |
[16:05] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[16:06] | You know what? It was just stuff. I’m fine. | 都是身外之物嘛 我没事儿 |
[16:11] | This is good. It feels like we’ve really turned a corner. You know? | 这样真好 感觉咱们都翻篇儿了 是吧 |
[16:14] | Throw her down on that gurney and mount her like a lion. | 把她扑倒在轮床上 像狮子一样霸占她 |
[16:17] | I know. | 是啊 |
[16:22] | Why didn’t you stop me? | 你怎么没阻止我 |
[16:25] | What? | 啥 |
[16:26] | Why did you let me harass that guy? | 你为什么任凭我去羞辱那家伙 |
[16:29] | So you think the fact that you got annoyed and became | 所以你觉得自己被冒犯 |
[16:31] | incredibly insensitive with another human being is my fault? | 而变得麻木不仁是我的错喽 |
[16:35] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[16:36] | Look it, whenever I’m about to do some stupid-ass stuff, | 听着 每次我要做蠢事 |
[16:39] | you’re the one who calls me on it, | 都是你来阻止我的 |
[16:40] | and you’re then damn-sure the one who makes me stop. | 你就是注定能阻止我的人 |
[16:42] | That’s the way it works. That’s the way it’s worked for years. | 每次都是这样的 已经很多年了 |
[16:46] | Just exactly what happened to that? | 刚才你为什么不阻止我 |
[16:49] | I guess I just don’t get as good a read on you as I used to. | 我想可能是我没有以前那么了解你了吧 |
[16:53] | Maybe all that therapy has changed you. | 可能你被这些治疗改变了 |
[16:55] | Oh, please, I’m crazier than ever. | 得了吧 我比以前更疯狂呢 |
[16:58] | Look it, during this entire conversation, | 就在咱俩进行这段对话的时候 |
[17:00] | I’ve actually been imagining myself | 我其实一直都在想象着自己 |
[17:02] | sitting on a throne between us, watching all of this. | 坐在宝座上 注视着这一切 |
[17:08] | Maybe we’re just not as close as we used to be. | 可能是咱们没有以前那么亲近了 |
[17:11] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[17:15] | So you’re just, like, right here watching us? | 你就那样 呃 在那边看着我们 |
[17:18] | No, other side. | 不 另一边 |
[17:23] | I’m invisible to the naked eye. | 肉眼是看不见我的 |
[17:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:33] | Why so sad, Chocolate Bear? | 小棕熊 怎么这么不高兴呢 |
[17:36] | I just don’t feel like going back to that hospital, you know? | 我只是不想回到医院了 你明白吗 |
[17:39] | Yeah. Hey, is my breath OK? | 闻闻我口气清新不 |
[17:42] | Because I think Lisa and I actually might try talking tonight. | 我觉得今晚我和Lisa会有更深入的交流 |
[17:44] | Dude, that whole damn building is packed with liars. | 兄弟 那一整栋楼都被谎言充斥着 |
[17:46] | It is not. | 并不是的 |
[17:49] | Well, if the cut was that deep, | 如果伤口太深 |
[17:51] | I’d probably just pull your arm off. | 我大概只好把你们的胳膊卸了 |
[17:55] | Once again… | 再说一遍 |
[17:56] | Dr Jan ltor. | Jan ltor医生 |
[18:00] | Dr Jan ltor. | Jan ltor医生 |
[18:04] | OK, maybe you’re right. | 好吧 或许你说得对 |
[18:05] | But we’re doctors, man. I mean, that comes with the territory; | 但咱们是医生啊 总要面对一些恐怖的事 |
[18:08] | Some patients just don’t like telling the whole truth. | 有的病人就是不爱说实话 |
[18:10] | Well, I don’t get why people have to do that. | 我还是不明白为什么要那样 |
[18:13] | I don’t know, maybe it’s because they’re proud. | 我也不知道 可能因为他们觉得自豪吧 |
[18:16] | Maybe it’s cos they’re scared. | 可能因为他们害怕 |
[18:19] | You know what? It was just stuff. I’m fine. | 都是些身外之物嘛 我没事儿啦 |
[18:25] | Maybe it’s because telling the truth would make ’em feel too vulnerable. | 可能因为说实话会让他们觉得自己太脆弱 |
[18:29] | I guess. Dude, you’re gonna be late for Gift-Shop Girl. | 可能是吧 兄弟 你和礼品店小妞约会要迟到了 |
[18:32] | Oh, my God. | 噢天哪 |
[18:35] | There are a few things I’ve always believed in. | 有些事我始终坚信不疑 |
[18:46] | Flowers are good for any occasion. | 送一束花可以化解所有的矛盾 |
[18:52] | And nothing is more important than making time for an old friend. | 没有什么是比和老朋友在一起更重要的 |
[18:58] | Especially if the old girl’s seen better days. | 尤其是曾一起度过美好时光的女孩儿 |
[19:09] | Cos even if it breaks your heart to be just friends, | 因为即使做朋友会伤透你的心 |
[19:13] | if you really care about someone, you’ll take the hit. | 如果你真正在乎某人 也会淡然接受打击 |
[19:17] | And it wasn’t just stuff. | 才不只是一些东西呢 |
[19:19] | It was all of my yearbooks and this little pink blanket | 那是我所有的纪念册 |
[19:24] | that my grandma had crocheted for me and… | 还有我奶奶给我钩的粉色小毛毯 还有 |
[19:27] | Oh, and my first love letter. My first rag doll. | 噢 还有我的第一封情书 我的第一个布娃娃 |
[19:31] | And I only had one picture of… | 我现在只剩下一张照片了 |
[19:35] | And my shoes! | 还有我的鞋子 |