时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s not every day your best bud | 挚友向他的女友求婚 |
[00:03] | asks his girlfriend to marry him. | 可不是个常见的事 |
[00:04] | Hey, Chocolate Bear, did you ask her? | 嗨 巧克力小熊 你向她求婚了吗 |
[00:07] | She said she needed to think about it, | 她说她要考虑一下 |
[00:08] | then she hoped on a plane to Chicago for five days. | 然后她坐飞机跑到芝加哥五天 |
[00:11] | He needs you. Stay positive. | 他需要你 得保持积极乐观 |
[00:15] | She’s thinking, she’s thinking, | 她在考虑 她在考虑 |
[00:17] | and we should go out drinking… | 我们也该 喝杯酒去 |
[00:20] | Wanna get a beer? | 喝杯酒呗 |
[00:22] | I am not leaving this spot until she calls. | 她不打来电话 我就坐这死磕 |
[00:24] | All right, man. I understand. | 好吧 哥们 我理解 |
[00:29] | Still nothing? | 还没进展吗 |
[00:30] | We just keep missing each other. | 我们只是在相互想念而已 |
[00:31] | I’m not sweating it. | 我一点儿也不紧张 |
[00:36] | She asked me to pick her up from the airport. | 她要我去机场接她 |
[00:37] | That’s a good sign, right? | 大吉兆啊 对不 |
[00:39] | Good sign? Dude, I am so sure Carla’s going to say yes. | 岂止吉兆 我打包票Carla会答应你的 |
[00:42] | If she doesn’t, I’ll power walk naked | 她要是不答应 我就在这走廊里 |
[00:43] | through these halls singing Me And Bobby McGee. | 高唱<我与鲍比麦基>并且全裸竞走 |
[00:46] | Ah Janis Joplin. Good God, she was an uggo. | Janis Joplin吗 天哪她可丑爆了 |
[00:51] | No offence, pardon, | 无意冒犯 抱歉 |
[00:52] | don’t think I have anything against ugly people. | 不要认为我对丑人有成见 |
[00:55] | – Why would I take offence to that? – No reason. | – 我为啥会觉得冒犯 – 没啥 |
[00:58] | Anyway, I see you’re on the nephrology | 听说你这个月在肾内科 |
[01:00] | service with Doctor Townshend this month. | 和Townshend医生一起工作 |
[01:03] | Doctor Townshend is like the anti-Kelso. | Townshend医生和Kelso医生刚好相反 |
[01:06] | The nurses love him. | 护士们爱他 |
[01:07] | Patty, that colour is great on you. | Patty 这个颜色和你很配哟 |
[01:09] | The attendings love him. | 护工们爱他 |
[01:10] | How’s the best doctor in this hospital? | 咱这最棒的医生过得怎么样啊 |
[01:11] | You tell me, hotshot. | 你说呢 大红人 |
[01:13] | Everyone loves him. | 每个人都爱他 |
[01:15] | *Hello my ragtime, summertime gal* | *你好 我活泼可爱的好伙伴* |
[01:17] | *Send me a kiss by wire* | *用电报给我个吻吧* |
[01:20] | – *By wire* – It’s it, sir | – *用电报* – 就是这样 各位 |
[01:23] | Everyone. | 每个人 |
[01:24] | Thank you… for being you. | 感谢你 是这样的你 |
[01:28] | The weirdest thing of all is he and Kelso are best friends. | 最诡异的是他和Kelso是最好的朋友 |
[01:31] | There he is! | 他在这呢 |
[01:33] | Missed you on our morning jog, buddy. | 好久没和你一起晨跑了 伙计 |
[01:34] | What is that now, about 200 days in a row? | 怎么样了 连着二百天没跑了吗 |
[01:37] | You’re a pistol! | 你可真逗 |
[01:40] | The only place this guy’s running to | 这家伙唯一会跑着去的地方 |
[01:41] | is to a bakery. Who’s got me up high? | 就是面包店了 来击个掌呗 |
[01:46] | The mistake you made there, J.D., you didn’t pat his belly. | J.D.你犯的错是没有拍他的肚子 |
[01:48] | – It soothes him. – Yeah. | -那样才能安抚他 – 好吧 |
[01:51] | It’s so beautiful. | 它可真漂亮啊 |
[01:53] | Yeah, well, you know, I would have showed it | 是啊 我本来应该在你走之前 |
[01:54] | to you before you left but I couldn’t get to it. | 就给你看的 但那时候我还没拿到 |
[01:58] | That is a long story. | 说来话长 |
[02:00] | I wanna thank you for not pressuring me. | 你没有催我 真是太感谢了 |
[02:02] | I mean, Don’t get me wrong, | 别理解错了 |
[02:03] | you left me 40 messages in five days, | 那五天里你给我留了四十多条信息 |
[02:05] | but I know you. | 不过我懂你 |
[02:06] | If you weren’t holding back, | 你要是没把持住的话 |
[02:07] | it would be like 140. | 就得有一百四十多条了 |
[02:09] | I do love the speed dial. | 我超爱快速拨号 |
[02:13] | So, you got an answer yet? | 所以你有答案了吗 |
[02:18] | What’s the deal, there, Gandhi? | 怎么样啊 甘地 |
[02:20] | Are you gonna be a bride? | 你要当新娘了吗 |
[02:22] | Oh, come on, this is one of those very small windows | 别这样嘛 你难得有此机会 |
[02:25] | when I’m borderline interested in your life. | 能让我稍微关心一下私生活 |
[02:27] | So, what’s the deal? Did she give you an answer? | 怎么样啊 她给你回复了没 |
[02:31] | *Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose* | *”自由”不过就是指”一无所有”* |
[02:35] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[02:38] | Thanks Todd. Here’s the 50 bucks I promised you. | 谢了 Todd 这是说好的五十块钱 |
[02:40] | Keep it, man. That was for me. | 你留着吧 哥刚才乐在其中 |
[02:44] | Todd, get dressed. | Todd 把衣服穿上 |
[02:45] | I’m going back out there. | 哥再出去一次 |
[03:05] | I can’t believe I power walked butt naked | 真不敢相信我昨晚居然 |
[03:07] | through the halls of the hospital last night. | 光着屁股蛋子在医院走廊里竞走 |
[03:10] | My man, I know that wasn’t you. | 哥们 我知道那不是你 |
[03:12] | How? | 咋知道的 |
[03:13] | I’m not really proud of this back picking | 虽然不想承认 但你的小弟弟 |
[03:14] | Puff’n’stuff out of a lineup. | 我化成灰都认得 |
[03:16] | He changed since you saw him. He got a haircut. | 你见过他以后他就变了 换了个发型 |
[03:20] | Turk’s brother is staying for the weekend. | Turk的哥哥这周末要来住 |
[03:24] | – Little brother. – How’s it going? | – 亲爱的弟弟 – 近来可好啊 |
[03:26] | – It’ll be fun. – Hey, Kev. | – 一定会很有趣的 – 你好呀Kev |
[03:29] | Hey, Alfalfa! What’s the happy-haps? | 嗨 刺猬头 你咋莫样啊 |
[03:31] | That depends. What’s a happy-hap? | 这取决于”咋莫样”是啥意思了 |
[03:34] | So, this is the place, huh? This is nice. | 所以就是这了呀 还不错嘛 |
[03:37] | Hey, hey, so, how’s this baby, is it all right? | 嗨 这个小家伙 它怎么样啊 |
[03:40] | This here is fit for a king. | 这是王者之榻 |
[03:43] | Well, that’s good. | 不错嘛 |
[03:44] | Makes me feel better about sleeping in your room | 我睡你的房间 你睡这上面 |
[03:46] | while you’re comfortably here. | 就让我安心多了 |
[03:47] | No, Kevin. That’s not gonna work. | 不行 Kevin 这没得商量 |
[03:49] | I’m a businessman, we can work some out. | 我是商人 咱们当然能商量 |
[03:51] | Let me see, I sent you to college and med school, | 我看看 我把你送到了大学和医学院 |
[03:53] | and you have done nothing for me. | 你还没有为我做过任何事 |
[03:55] | So, I’ll tell you what, I’ll sleep on the couch and | 所以 想让老子睡在沙发上 |
[03:57] | you cut me a cheque for 80 grand. | 你得给我八万块钱支票 |
[03:58] | – I’ll go get my pillow. – Deal. | – 我去把枕头拿来 – 成交 |
[04:01] | That was good, Kev. | 刚才很厉害啊 Kevin |
[04:02] | We should make him make dinner for us tonight. | 今晚应该让他给咱们做顿饭 |
[04:04] | He’d be our personal slave. | 他就是咱们的私人奴隶啦 |
[04:06] | Our personal what now? | 咱们的私人什么 |
[04:08] | Oh, no, I don’t mean like that kind of slave. | 喔 不 我不是说那种奴隶 |
[04:10] | How ’bout he be the house slave, | 他当持家奴隶 |
[04:13] | and I be the field slave? | 我当务农奴隶 |
[04:14] | Does that sound fun to you? | 小样觉得很好玩是不是 |
[04:16] | No, that wouldn’t be fun. | 不 一点也不好玩 |
[04:18] | What’s going on? | 你们怎么了 |
[04:19] | I forgot how much fun it was messing with Alfalfa. | 我都忘记捉弄小刺头有多好玩了 |
[04:25] | No honey, The reason we’re late is | 不 宝贝 我们迟到的原因就是 |
[04:27] | you took forever to get ready. | 你一直准备不完 |
[04:28] | That’s what happens when you’re vain. | 这就是出于你的虚荣 |
[04:31] | Whatever you say, | 随便你怎么说 |
[04:31] | Mr Yesterday-l-Had-Chest- Hair-Today-l-Suddenly-Don’t. | “昨天还有的胸毛今天突然没了”先生 |
[04:34] | Sometimes Elliot just can’t help herself. | 有的时候Elliot就是忍不住 |
[04:36] | – Dr Cox, you’re a waxer? – Hark! | – Cox医生你也脱毛吗 – 听啊 |
[04:39] | It is the high-pitched warble of the Nosey Nellie. | 那是多嘴八哥刺耳的啼叫 |
[04:43] | Don’t see many of those flitting about the halls anymore because, | 好久没见它们成群迁徙过走廊了 |
[04:46] | Quite frankly when one does, | 实际上每来一只 |
[04:48] | one shoots to kill. | 就有人打死一只 |
[04:50] | Now, Barbie, Jordan is here for her ultrasound today, | 芭比 Jordan今天来做B超 |
[04:54] | and I’m going to be holding her claw the entire time, | 我会全程握住她的爪子 |
[04:56] | so what you’ve done is essentially volunteered | 所以你刚刚所做的事意味着你志愿 |
[04:59] | to do all of your work, and all of mine. | 去做所有你的工作 和我的工作 |
[05:01] | And if you’ll step right this way, I’ll be more | 如果你跟我来 我将不胜荣幸地 |
[05:03] | than glad to tell you more about what you’ve won. | 向你详细讲述你刚才”赢”到了些什么 |
[05:06] | See you at lunch, Bobby. | 午餐见了 Bobby |
[05:07] | Split-pea soup today. | 今天咱一起喝豌豆汤 |
[05:09] | Sir, Dr Townshend was telling me | 先生 Townshend医生告诉我 |
[05:11] | you have some great stories about the hospital. I… | 您有一些关于我院的好故事 |
[05:13] | I’d love to hear one sometime. | 有时间我想听听 |
[05:16] | Well, what the hell. | 好吧 随便吧 |
[05:17] | Back in ’68… I don’t like you. The end. | 时间回溯到68年 我不喜欢你 结束了 |
[05:22] | – He tells that one a lot. – I know. | – 这话他经常说 – 我知道 |
[05:25] | I know you’re labouring | 我知道你对求婚这事儿 |
[05:26] | over this proposal so I’ll sweeten the pot | 还挺犹豫不决的 那我就加点筹码 |
[05:29] | by letting you know I have a killer best man’s toast. | 告诉你 我有段超赞的伴郎祝酒词 |
[05:32] | I’m going to rush my biggest decision in my life | 我要草率地做出我这辈子最大的决定 |
[05:34] | so I can hear you say, | 就为了能听到你说 |
[05:35] | “When I first met Chris Turk, I knew this was a guy | “我刚看到Chris Turk时 就知道 |
[05:38] | I could party with forever. Yeah!” | 他是那种能和我疯一辈子的人 耶” |
[05:40] | Please. | 拜托 |
[05:41] | She’s psychic. | 她能读心 |
[05:42] | I want a nice lunch with my boyfriend and his brother, okay? | 我就想和男友还有他哥一起好好吃饭 |
[05:45] | What Carla didn’t know was that | Carla不知道的是 |
[05:46] | Turk was using his brother as a selling point. | Turk在拿他的哥哥当作卖点 |
[05:48] | Because no one said family more than Kevin Turk. | 因为没人比Kevin Turk更在乎家了 |
[05:51] | – Baby… – Yeah? | – 宝贝 – 怎么了 |
[05:52] | Check out my brother’s kids. | 看看我哥哥的孩子们 |
[05:55] | Oh, they’re adorable. | 喔他们真可爱 |
[05:57] | How’s that great marriage of yours, man? | 你超棒的婚姻怎么样啦 |
[06:00] | – Over. – Oh, no. | – 完啦 – 喔 不 |
[06:02] | – Say what? – I couldn’t take it any more. | – 你说什么 – 我再也不能忍受了 |
[06:04] | I had to get the hell out of there. | 我必须让自己解放出去 |
[06:05] | Get the hell out of there? | 解放出去 |
[06:07] | Do something to change the subject. Anything. | 赶紧干点啥转移话题啊 啥都行 |
[06:10] | Everybody, soda-chugging contest! | 各位 打汽水嗝对抗赛 |
[06:22] | – Excuse me. – When did you have the fajitas? | – 抱歉 – 你啥时候吃的墨西哥鸡肉卷啊 |
[06:27] | So, are we finding out the sex of the baby today? | 你们今天打算知道宝宝性别了吗 |
[06:30] | – Yes, we are. – No, we’re not. | – 是的 – 不用了 |
[06:32] | Jordan, be reasonable. | Jordan 咱讲点道理 |
[06:33] | If you’re incubating some kind of man-bat in there, | 如果你怀上的是个蝙蝠人 |
[06:35] | we should find out about this as soon as possible. | 我们就应该尽早发现才是 |
[06:37] | There are vaccinations to consider. | 还是有些疫苗可以打的 |
[06:39] | Tell you what, we’ll compromise. | 这样吧 我们各退一步 |
[06:41] | I’ll decide this, and you get to decide… | 我来决定这个 然后你去决定 |
[06:45] | Sorry, I’ve got nothing. | 抱歉 想不出来 |
[06:46] | Look. It’s common for each parent to feel differently. | 父母双方感受不同是很常见的事 |
[06:49] | Actually, I’m not the father, | 其实 我不是父亲 |
[06:51] | he’s a bellboy in Greece. | 孩子的父亲是个希腊的服务生 |
[06:53] | – We think. – Neat. | – 我们觉得 – 好吧 |
[06:56] | It’s kicking me. | 宝宝在踢我了 |
[06:57] | Who can blame the poor thing? | 谁忍心责备这个可怜虫呢 |
[07:05] | That’s odd. | 奇了怪了 |
[07:14] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[07:16] | I moved your ladder. | 我挪了你的梯子 |
[07:19] | I don’t know why you keep doing these things to me. | 我不明白你怎么老是这么对我 |
[07:23] | I don’t know either. | 我也不明白 |
[07:25] | Well, if it isn’t my favourite custodial engineer. | 这不是我最喜欢的房屋修缮员吗 |
[07:28] | – Listen, do me a favour, will you? – Yeah. | – 帮我个吗 好吗 – 好的 |
[07:30] | Help me look after this kid. | 帮我照看一下这个孩子 |
[07:32] | One of the good guys. | 他可是好孩子哟 |
[07:38] | So, look, Chris, I’ve got a meeting this afternoon, but what do you | 那我下午有个会 不过你觉得咱们 |
[07:41] | say tonight me and you tear it up like we used to? | 晚上像以前那样去耍一耍怎么样 |
[07:44] | I’ve got to work. | 我还有工作 |
[07:45] | Well, get somebody to cover your ass. | 找个人帮你呗 |
[07:47] | I’m only here for the weekend. | 我只有这周末才在哟 |
[07:48] | Look, I just asked Carla to marry me | 我刚向Carla求了婚 |
[07:51] | and you were in there acting like a jerk. | 可是你却表现得像个混蛋 |
[07:53] | Oh man, you’re engaged? Congratulations. | 天哪 你订婚啦 恭喜恭喜 |
[07:57] | She hasn’t exactly said yes yet. | 她还没真答应呢 |
[07:59] | Oh, that, that, that’s all right. | 哦那个 那个没关系 |
[08:01] | Sometimes a lady just needs to sleep on it. | 有时候姑娘是得睡一觉才能做决定 |
[08:03] | – I asked her a week ago. – Damn. | – 我一个星期前问的 – 糟了 |
[08:05] | On the bright side, you are definitely flying solo tonight. | 往好了想 你今晚绝对是要单飞了 |
[08:09] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[08:12] | Hey, Chris, come on, now, I was just playing. | 嗨 Chris 拜托 我只是开玩笑 |
[08:15] | Chris Chris! | |
[08:19] | If you really don’t want to know the sex, | 如果你真的不想知道孩子的性别 |
[08:20] | it’s time to look away. | 那就不要继续看着了 |
[08:23] | Dr Cox, l… Excuse me, I just need you. | Cox医生 我 抱歉 我需要你 |
[08:29] | You know, Jordan, this is ridiculous. | 你知道吗 Jordan 这可真胡闹 |
[08:30] | I’m going to find out the sex of the baby. | 我绝对要查出孩子的性别 |
[08:32] | Yeah, Dr Gerson’s not gonna tell you. | Gerson医生不会告诉你的 |
[08:34] | Oh, Look. | 喔看哪 |
[08:35] | Oh, gosh, I guess I’m stuck, then. | 喔 天哪 那我觉得我没法子了 |
[08:38] | All righty. | 好嘞 |
[08:42] | We’ll talk later. | 我们一会再谈 |
[08:44] | Go. | 快走 |
[08:47] | Out. Chop-chop. | 出去 快快 |
[08:50] | – Sir, can I call you Townsie? – No. | – 先生 我能叫您Townsie嘛 – 不能 |
[08:53] | I was having a great time working with Townsie. | 我和Townsie在一起工作得非常愉快 |
[08:56] | Now, Mr Singer here needs a swan, | 现在 Singer先生要做个漂浮导管 |
[08:58] | so why don’t you go ahead and do an LJ cut-down? | 你来做个LJ切入吧 |
[09:01] | A cut-down? No one does those anymore. | 切入 没人这么做了啊 |
[09:03] | Shouldn’t I do a modified Seldinger? | 不该直接置鞘吗 |
[09:05] | I mean, it’s much safer. | 那个安全多了 |
[09:07] | Nah. Come on, let’s do old-school. | 不用了 咱们按照老一套来就行 |
[09:10] | But, sir, I don’t… | 但是 先生 我不 |
[09:10] | Grab a scalpel. I’ll get the kit. | 拿个手术刀 我去拿工具 |
[09:13] | Somebody… | 来个人 |
[09:14] | So often in a hospital, | 所以在医院里 |
[09:15] | you feel you’re alone on an island. | 你常觉得自己是独处于孤岛之上 |
[09:20] | Whether it’s because you just can’t | 也许是因为你无法让自己 |
[09:21] | bring yourself to make a really important decision. | 做出一个重要的决定 |
[09:26] | Or because you’re waiting for an answer. | 或是因为你在等待一个答复 |
[09:33] | Or because you know a secret you wish you didn’t. | 或是因为你知道一个后悔知道的秘密 |
[09:38] | For me, I was on that island | 对我而言 我是被别人 |
[09:39] | because somebody else put me there. | 硬放在那个孤岛上的 |
[09:41] | OK, c’mon now, just cut through. Good. | 好的 来吧 切下去 好的 |
[09:45] | Now, open up the vein. | 现在 打开血管 |
[09:47] | But be careful not to nick the carotid artery. | 但是小心别划伤颈动脉 |
[09:52] | – Oh, boy. – Oh, no. | – 哦天哪 – 哦不 |
[09:56] | The vascular surgeon on call said | 值班的血管外科医生说 |
[09:57] | you can pick up your patient this evening. | 你们晚上可以接走你们的病人 |
[09:59] | He also set to say he could give you a loaner patient | 他也说他可以先借你们一个病人 |
[10:02] | if you needed someone to butcher until then, | 如果你们想在那之前宰宰人的话 |
[10:04] | but I didn’t get it. | 但是我没听懂 |
[10:05] | No one expects you to, son. | 没人指望你懂 孩子 |
[10:07] | OK, thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[10:09] | Alright, this sucks, but as bad as I feel, | 感觉糟透了 但在我感到难过的同时 |
[10:11] | I’m sure Dr Townshend feels even worse | 可是Townshend医生肯定 |
[10:13] | for making me do the procedure. | 为让我动刀更难受 |
[10:14] | Don’t worry about it. I’ll take the blame, okay. | 别担心 责任在我头上 |
[10:21] | He hides it well. | 他掩饰得很好 |
[10:22] | Do you really think he wants to get married? | 你觉得他真的想要结婚吗 |
[10:24] | Listen, any guy willing to scour the face of the earth | 听着 如果一个人愿意踏破铁鞋 |
[10:27] | to find the world’s smallest diamond ring | 去寻觅世界上最小的钻戒 |
[10:29] | clearly knows exactly what he wants. | 那么他一定知道自己想要什么 |
[10:32] | I just don’t know if he’s mature enough. | 我不知道他是不是足够成熟 |
[10:33] | I mean he couldn’t stop giggling | 我是说 他知道要给鸡鸡先生做手术时 |
[10:35] | when he found out he had to operate on Mr Wiener. | 笑得合不拢嘴 |
[10:39] | – It’s a funny name. – Stop it. | – 这名字真的很逗 – 别笑了 |
[10:41] | Look, the guy is 27 years old, | 看 小伙子已经27岁了 |
[10:44] | he’s a surgeon, currently | 他是个外科医生 最近还 |
[10:46] | involved in a long-term, monogamous relationship. | 被卷入了一夫一妻制的爱情长跑 |
[10:48] | As much as I’d love to trash him, | 我再怎么想损他 |
[10:49] | I’m afraid I’m not down with the maturity thing. | 也绝不会损他的成熟气息 |
[10:52] | Barbie! Barbie, look, I need you to go down | 芭比 芭比 我需要你到 |
[10:55] | to the lab and get Mrs Miller’s bloodwork. | 实验室取Millers小姐的血样 |
[10:57] | I also need you to disimpact Mr Burnett in 317 | 再去帮317的Burnett先生通下便 |
[10:59] | and what did you say the sex of the child was? | 你说孩子的性别是什么来着 |
[11:02] | I just got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[11:03] | You do those things, and when you’re done, | 你去把这些事做了 等你忙活完 |
[11:05] | I’ll think about telling you the sex. | 我就考虑把性别告诉你 |
[11:07] | Um, it’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[11:07] | Seems like you just went to a swap meet | 你刚是不是去了趟跳蚤市场 |
[11:09] | and got yourself a big-boy spine. | 淘了点大男孩勇气 |
[11:10] | Now, listen. You tell or else… | 听好了 你快说否则 |
[11:12] | Or else what? | 否则什么 |
[11:13] | You’ll treat me worse than you usually do? | 你对我的态度会比平常更恶劣吗 |
[11:16] | Here’s the inside scoop, perry. | 告诉你内幕好了 Perry |
[11:17] | For the first time, I have leverage. | 我第一次有了个把柄 |
[11:19] | You’re familiar with leverage, right? | 你熟悉”把柄”吗 |
[11:21] | It’s what you’re going to need when you disimpact Mr Burnett, | 你帮Burnett先生排便会需要它的 |
[11:23] | who, by the way, has been so locked up | 他最近便秘的可厉害了 大概是因为 |
[11:24] | and I guess he’s been eating gum, rubber cement or cork. | 吞了太多口香糖 橡皮泥和胶塞 |
[11:27] | Look, Barbie… | 听着 芭比 |
[11:28] | Yeah, that’s not my name. | 那可不是我的名字 |
[11:31] | Fine. Doctor… | 好吧 医生 |
[11:33] | Reid? Really? | Reid 真的吗 |
[11:35] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么 – 没什么 |
[11:38] | Elliot Reid in the house! | Elliot Reid主宰全场 |
[11:44] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[11:46] | – Oh, no, thanks, I’ll just… – I’m not asking. | – 不 谢了 我就 – 不是在问 |
[11:50] | Guys,this is the kid I was telling you about. | 这就是我跟你说的孩子 |
[11:52] | We’re gonna look out for him. | 我们得照顾他 |
[11:53] | This is Brent, from Parking. | 这是Brent 停车场的 |
[11:55] | He’ll set you up with a sweet spot at the main entrance | 他会在门口给你安排一个很好的车位 |
[11:57] | so you’re never late again. | 这样你就永远不会迟到了 |
[12:00] | Crazy-Eyes Margo, from Housekeeping. | 保洁部的疯眼Margo |
[12:02] | She’s going to make sure you got freshly | 她会保证你每天早上都有 |
[12:03] | pressed scrubs in your locker every morning. | 干净的洗手服在你的柜子里放着 |
[12:06] | Of course, this is Troy. | 还有 这是Troy |
[12:07] | You know him from the cafeteria line. | 你在打饭的时候会看到他 |
[12:09] | He’s gonna stop spitting in your food. | 他不会再往你的饭里吐口水了 |
[12:12] | Thank you for that. | 感激不尽 |
[12:14] | I just don’t understand why we gotta be nice to this punk. | 我不明白为什么要对这个屁精这么好 |
[12:16] | – I said so. – Yeah, but… | – 因为我说了 – 对 但是 |
[12:18] | Troy. No more warnings. | Troy 最后说一次 |
[12:22] | Bring the hands in. | 举起手来 |
[12:26] | Blesses our lord and thy gifts | 保佑上帝 |
[12:27] | we are about to receive from thy bounty Christ of lord. | 和上帝即将恩赐于我们的礼物 |
[12:29] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[12:31] | Look out for each of us, including our new member. | 关怀我们中的每一个人 包括新成员 |
[12:33] | Also, help Margo to | 并且 请在今晚帮助Margo |
[12:35] | find her way home tonight. | 找到她回家的路 |
[12:36] | Still, something was bothering me. | 不过 还是有些事困扰着我 |
[12:39] | Oh, c’mon, how many more times will you make me apologise | 拜托 到底要我道多少次歉你才能 |
[12:42] | for introducing you to your wife? | 原谅我给你和你老婆牵线啊 |
[12:43] | Once a month until she’s dead. | 每个月一次直到她死 |
[12:46] | Excuse me, sir, do you have a second? | 打扰一下 先生 您有空吗 |
[12:47] | Sport, what did I tell you about my open-door policy? | 小兔崽子 我是怎么开”门”迎客来着 |
[12:51] | – I don’t have one. – Dr Kelso. | – 根本没”门” – Kelso医生 |
[12:53] | I was the one who nicked the artery on Mr Singer. | 我才是划伤Singer先生颈动脉的人 |
[12:56] | Cheese on rye, son, I just said it was me. | 我的天哪 孩子 我刚刚说了那是我 |
[12:59] | You need to shape up, son. | 你得塑塑型了 孩子 |
[13:00] | Lord knows you’re never gonna get by on your looks. | 你这歪瓜裂枣样根本活不下去 |
[13:03] | Right, first of all, at the very least, | 好 首先一点 就算退一万步讲 |
[13:05] | I’m interesting-looking, all right? | 我长得只能算搞笑 好么 |
[13:07] | And secondly, I feel I made that mistake | 第二点 我觉得我犯这个错误 |
[13:11] | because Dr Townshend forced me to perform | 是因为Townshend医生强迫我执行了 |
[13:13] | a procedure that is unsafe and outdated. | 一套有风险并且过时的手术流程 |
[13:17] | Sorry, Townsie. | 抱歉了 Townsie |
[13:20] | Let me get this straight. | 那让我说明白点 |
[13:22] | You screwed up doing something you should be able to handle | 你搞砸了件你本来该做好的事情 |
[13:25] | and now you’re here to tattle | 然后你跑到这里来 |
[13:26] | on the guy who’s taking the bullet for you? | 捅那个帮你背黑锅的人一刀 |
[13:29] | Is that right? | 是不是这样 |
[13:32] | Do me a favour, will you, son? Grab that for me. | 帮个忙好吗 孩子 把这个取出来 |
[13:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:43] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[13:49] | Kelly clamp. | 弯血管钳 |
[13:50] | One kelly clamp coming right up. | 弯血管钳来了 |
[13:52] | Hey, Rowdy. | 嗨 Rowdy |
[13:55] | You seem distracted. Is something wrong? | 你看起来心不在焉的 发生什么了 |
[13:57] | No, sir. I call everyone Rowdy. | 没有 先生 我管每个人都叫Rowdy |
[14:00] | What did you want me to do? | 你想让我怎样啊 |
[14:01] | Leave him in the car? | 把他扔在车里吗 |
[14:02] | It’s bad enough you want to freak out my girlfriend. | 吓坏我女朋友就够有你的了 |
[14:04] | But now you want to get me fired? | 你现在还想让我被炒鱿鱼吗 |
[14:05] | Why not smack me in my face? | 怎么不甩我一巴掌呢 |
[14:07] | Fine. Hey, check this out. | 好 嗨 瞧着这个 |
[14:10] | I can’t believe you’re giving me attitude. | 你居然跟我耍脾气 |
[14:12] | I’ve taken care of you your entire life | 你这一辈子都受着我的照顾 |
[14:13] | and I come here and I tell you that I’m getting divorced, | 我只不过是来告诉你我离婚了 |
[14:15] | and you make it about you. | 你就觉得我碍了你的事 |
[14:17] | Well, you didn’t seem too broken up about it, Kevin. | 你看起来可没那么悲伤 Kevin |
[14:19] | Why should I care? | 我还关心什么 |
[14:23] | She left me, OK? | 她离开了我 好吗 |
[14:27] | All righty there, Dr Leverage, | 成了 把柄医生 |
[14:29] | listen up because here’s the real inside scoop. | 听好了 这才是真正的”内”幕 |
[14:33] | I could literally sculpt a gigantic Mr Burnett | 我简直可以用从Burnett菊花掏出来的东西 |
[14:36] | out of what I just removed from Mr Burnett, | 塑出一个巨大的Burnett先生了 |
[14:38] | so I think it’s in your best interest for you to start talking. | 所以你最好赶紧告诉我 |
[14:41] | Should I get the child a baseball glove or a tutu? | 我应该给孩子买个棒球手套还是舞裙 |
[14:45] | Girls can play baseball, too. | 姑娘也能打棒球啊 |
[14:47] | I know what girls can do. | 我知道她们可以做什么 |
[14:49] | You’ve come a long way, baby, spill the dope. | 你经历了如此之多 宝贝 赶紧告诉我 |
[14:51] | I really think you should think about this, | 我觉得你真得好好考虑一下 |
[14:53] | so I wrote it down and I put it in an envelope | 所以我把它写了下来 封在信封里 |
[14:56] | and then I gave it to her. | 然后给了她 |
[15:00] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 甜心 |
[15:02] | Oh, you are just so going to pay for this. | 喔 你一定会血债血偿 |
[15:05] | Yeah, well, so are you. | 是啊 你也一样嘛 |
[15:08] | Bend over, baby. | 做好心理准备 宝贝 |
[15:16] | I think Mr Singer’s gonna be just fine. | 我觉得Singer先生会好起来的 |
[15:18] | Oh, jeez, Bob, don’t creep up on me like that. | 哦天哪 Bob 别这么偷袭我 |
[15:21] | I almost dropped some fruit in my looms. | 我差一点就吓破胆了 |
[15:24] | I’m sorry, buddy. | 抱歉了 伙计 |
[15:26] | Say, listen, nowadays, it has become kind of hospital protocol | 听着 现在 这已经成为了医院的准则 |
[15:30] | to do a modified Seldinger in a case like this. | 这种情况必须要置鞘 |
[15:32] | You do know how to do one of those, don’t you? | 你知道怎么做的 是吧 |
[15:35] | – Of course. – Good. | – 当然 – 好的 |
[15:37] | Because the patient in bed number two needs one. | 因为二号床的病人需要做这个 |
[15:40] | You mind doing it for me? | 你不介意帮我做一下吧 |
[15:43] | What the hell’s this all about? | 这到底什么情况 |
[15:44] | Nothing, I was just looking over your files | 没什么 我只是翻了翻你的档案 |
[15:48] | and well… | 然后嘛 |
[15:51] | …your osteoporotic patients aren’t on bisphosphonates, | 你的骨质疏松患者没服双磷酸盐药物 |
[15:55] | your diabetics aren’t on ACE inhibitors. | 你的糖尿病患者没用ACE抑制剂 |
[15:58] | Doug, a lot of your treatments are pretty out of date. | Doug 你有很多疗法都过时了 |
[16:01] | C’mon, Bob, guys like us, | 拜托 Bob 我们这样的老骨头 |
[16:04] | we’re set in our ways. | 只能走自己的那一套 |
[16:05] | This is not an age thing, Doug. | 这和年龄无关 Doug |
[16:08] | Now, these days, if you’re out of med school five years, | 现如今 从医学院毕业五年以后 |
[16:10] | half of what you learned is obsolete. | 你学过的一半知识都得过时 |
[16:13] | Why do you think I spend every other weekend at a seminar | 你以为我为什么每两周末就去一次 |
[16:15] | in some two-star hotel ballroom | 连昨天的呕吐味都还在的二星级酒店 |
[16:17] | that still stinks of last night’s prom vomit? | 参加研讨会 |
[16:20] | I do it because I have to keep up. | 我这么做是因为我必须与时俱进 |
[16:23] | Also, it gives you two days away from the missus, right? | 也让你从老婆手里逃走两天 对吧 |
[16:26] | Once again, sorry I am sorry I was the one | 再说一遍 很抱歉 |
[16:27] | who introduced you in the first place. | 我把你介绍给了她 |
[16:35] | Look, Bob, I just… | Bob 我只是 |
[16:37] | I don’t have the energy for all that stuff. | 我只是没有精力去学那些东西了 |
[16:40] | Well… | 那么 |
[16:43] | Then we got a problem. | 那么问题就来了 |
[16:49] | So, you want to talk about what happened? | 你想说说发生了什么吗 |
[16:51] | No, man, look, it’s just too depressing. | 不用了 太郁闷了 |
[16:53] | Kevin, you’re in a bad place right now, | Kevin 你现在的处境不好 |
[16:55] | but you’ll get through it. | 但是你会挺过去的 |
[16:56] | Just got to give it time. | 就是要花点时间 |
[16:58] | And… What am I supposed to do until then? | 于是 在那之前我该做什么呢 |
[17:00] | Barkeep, I’m going to need these two glasses | 酒保 我要这两个杯子 |
[17:03] | and that bottle of whiskey. | 和那一瓶威士忌 |
[17:04] | Excuse me, my brother definitely needs to borrow your hat. | 抱歉 我哥非常需要你的帽子 |
[17:08] | And for the love of all that is holy, | 看在老天爷的份上 |
[17:10] | would somebody please put on some country? | 谁来放点乡村音乐 |
[17:18] | We are a horrible couple. | 我们真是糟糕的情侣 |
[17:20] | You couldn’t be more wrong. | 你可是大错特错了 |
[17:22] | Because even though that isn’t my kid in there, | 因为就算你肚子里的不是我的孩子 |
[17:25] | I still want to feel connected | 我还是想让自己有关联 |
[17:27] | and I just thought I’d be more hooked in | 我觉得我如果知道孩子的性别的话 |
[17:29] | if I knew. | 就会更加沉迷其中 |
[17:31] | It’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[17:32] | Every time I think you’re the same old, sharp-edged jackass, | 每当我觉得你还是以前那个刻薄的老混球 |
[17:36] | you turn around and do something to remind me | 你就会突然改变 做一些事儿 |
[17:38] | that you’re such a pansy! | 提醒我你根本是个娘娘腔 |
[17:42] | Listen. I was really hoping that | 听着 我本希望 |
[17:45] | the two of us could find out when the baby comes. | 等孩子出生的时候再揭晓 |
[17:49] | But if you really need to know now, just keep it to yourself. | 但是如果你真的这么着急 别告诉我 |
[17:54] | Run away there, missy, | 快跑吧 女士 |
[17:56] | cos guilt trips don’t work on old Perrerino. | 因为老子根本不知道啥叫内疚 |
[18:08] | Sport, if you’re still standing there when I turn around, | 小兔崽子 我转身过去时你还站在那 |
[18:10] | I’m gonna have them erase your name, too. | 那我就把你的名字也擦掉了 |
[18:14] | Goodnight, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[18:16] | It’s not always easy to do the right thing. | 做正确的决定并非都那么简单 |
[18:20] | This is to my brother, y’all, my brother! | 敬给我的哥哥 各位 我的哥哥 |
[18:23] | Like putting someone else’s feelings first for a change. | 比如说第一次将心比心 |
[18:30] | Even if it goes against what you really want. | 即使那并不是你真心想要的 |
[18:37] | No. | 算了 |
[18:39] | Of course, there’s always ramifications. | 当然 事情总会出些插曲 |
[18:42] | My car. | 我的车 |
[18:44] | You think it’s my fault he got fired, don’t you? | 你觉得他被炒了是我的错 是不是 |
[18:47] | – Why would you say that? – No reason. | – 你为什么那么说 – 不为什么 |
[18:50] | Let’s see you drive home now, Mr Doctor Man. | 看看你怎么开车回家 医生先生 |
[18:56] | Troy! I said just stand there, didn’t l? | Troy我说了只要站在那里 对不对 |
[19:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:03] | I may have to get rid of the guy. | 我可能需要把他踢出去了 |
[19:06] | Even if you do the right thing, | 就算你做了正确的事 |
[19:07] | there’s no guarantee it’ll turn out the right way. | 最后的结果也不一定是好的 |
[19:11] | He ain’t heavy, he’s my brother… | 他不重 他是我的弟弟 |
[19:14] | I am the brother! | 我就是他弟弟 |
[19:18] | She’s not with him. | 她不是和他一起的 |
[19:20] | And she ain’t with me. | 她也不是和我一起的 |
[19:21] | She’s… She’s with Rowdy. Not like that. | 她是和Rowdy一起的 不是那样 |
[19:25] | Because even something as harmless | 因为就算是和哥哥喝二三十杯酒 |
[19:27] | as 20 or 30 drinks with your brother | 这种看似无害的事 |
[19:28] | can end up biting you on the ass. | 也会带来恼人的后果 |