时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Turk’s relationship is so messed up right now | Turk的感情生活现在一团糟 |
[00:03] | that I decided to lighten his mood. | 我决定让他开心一下 |
[00:05] | Nothing cracks him up more | 没什么比”用脚顶住门”小游戏 |
[00:06] | than the block-the-door-with-my-foot gag. | 更能把他逗笑的了 |
[00:10] | Oops, wrong person. | 啊 搞错人了 |
[00:12] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:12] | A card musta got stuck. Gotta go. | 这门一定是被卡片啥的卡住了 失陪了 |
[00:14] | Baby, you know how much I care about you, right? | 宝贝 你知道我有多在乎你 对吧 |
[00:17] | – I’m dizzy. – Yeah, you’re fine. | – 我有点晕 – 你会没事的 |
[00:20] | Honey, I know it looked really bad last night with me and Kevin | 亲爱的 我和Kevin昨晚的确非常失态 |
[00:23] | coming home liquored up with a hot chick. | 喝得烂醉如泥还带回一个辣妹 |
[00:25] | Kevin was freaking out about his divorce | Kevin被离婚的事整的焦头烂额 |
[00:27] | and I was just trying to be supportive. | 我当时就是想鼓励鼓励他 |
[00:28] | Yeah, by dragging home some random bar skank? | 呵呵 带陪酒女回家来”鼓励”他是吧 |
[00:32] | Dude, you’re not helping. | 老兄 你帮的是倒忙 |
[00:33] | Not trying to help. | 没想帮你忙 |
[00:36] | The point is, I have figured out | 重点是 我想通了 |
[00:37] | why you’re not ready to marry me yet. | 你为什么现在还不想嫁给我了 |
[00:39] | You think I’m too immature. | 你觉得我太不成熟 |
[00:41] | It’s not about that. | 不是那样的 |
[00:43] | Is it my sleep toots? | 是因为我睡觉发出怪声吗 |
[00:44] | Cos baby, I will stop having dairy after six. | 那 以后过了六点我再也不吃乳酪了 |
[00:46] | I don’t know what it is, Turk. | 我也不知道为什么 Turk |
[00:49] | Since the moment you asked me, all I wanted to do is say yes. | 自从你开口问我 我就只想答应你 |
[00:52] | It’s just that every time I try to, | 可是每次我想开口时 |
[00:53] | something stops me. | 就有些事让我欲言又止 |
[00:56] | You just have to be patient. | 你多等等就好了 |
[00:58] | Yeah, about that… | 好吧 这个嘛 |
[01:00] | So, he just said he was gonna keep asking | 所以 他说他打算不停向我求婚 |
[01:02] | until I said yes. | 直到我答应为止 |
[01:04] | That is exactly how I lost my virginity. | 当初我的贞洁就是这么丢了的 |
[01:07] | Except I’m guessing Turk didn’t propose | 我觉得 也就除了Turk并不是 |
[01:08] | in Jim Vilicetti’s crawl-space. | 在Jim Vilicetti家的地下室求的婚 |
[01:12] | – Yes? – Whoo-hoo! You said yes! | – 您好 – 哟吼 你说了”好” |
[01:13] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚啦 结婚啦 |
[01:14] | Turk, stop celebrating. | Turk 别庆祝了 |
[01:16] | That’s just how I answer the phone. | 那不过是我接电话时该说的 |
[01:18] | Honey, it’s only been ten minutes since we last talked. | 亲爱的 十分钟前我们才刚通过电话 |
[01:20] | Don’t you hate it when people yap away on their phones? | 你不讨厌别人一接电话就走人吗 |
[01:23] | She’s my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[01:25] | But she is so rude. | 但是她很没礼貌呢 |
[01:28] | Don’t you work at the hospital too? | 你也是在医院工作吗 |
[01:30] | Yeah, I actually just got off a double shift. | 是啊 其实我刚刚值完两个班 |
[01:33] | That’s why I look so gross. | 所以看起来糟透了 |
[01:35] | Oh, you don’t look gross. | 喔 你一点也不糟 |
[01:36] | You know what, you don’t even think you look gross. | 你也知道自己看着并不糟 |
[01:39] | I’m guessing you’re one of those girls who | 你就是那种用贬低自己 |
[01:41] | uses self-deprecation things as a defence mechanism, | 来进行自我保护的女孩子 |
[01:44] | even though, without looking, | 尽管 看都不用看 |
[01:45] | you can tell right now how many guys are checking you out. | 你就知道现在有几个男的在盯着你看 |
[01:48] | – OK, five. – No, actually, it’s four. | – 好吧 有五个 – 不 其实是四个 |
[01:52] | The guy in the mullet is checking me out. | 那个梳着mullet头的男的是在盯着我 |
[01:55] | I let him buy my last two drinks. | 我会让他付我最后两杯酒的钱的 |
[01:57] | Thanks again, cowboy. | 谢了 牛仔小哥 |
[02:02] | Back off. | 滚犊子 |
[02:05] | So what, you just gonna keep on asking her? | 怎么着 你就想一直这么求下去 |
[02:07] | If you love somebody, gotta be willing to break their spirit. | 爱她 就要有烦死她的精神 |
[02:10] | Here you go, fellas. | 给 伙计们 |
[02:12] | Thank you, Jenny. | 谢了 Jenny |
[02:14] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[02:16] | Yo, check out these fries. | 哟 看看这一盘子薯条 |
[02:19] | That girl is so into me. | 那姑娘肯定是看上我了 |
[02:20] | Please, she’s crushing on the brother. | 别闹了 她看上的是你哥哥我 |
[02:23] | Why, because you’re black? | 为啥 因为你是黑人吗 |
[02:24] | Let’s get one thing straight. | 咱们把话说清楚 |
[02:26] | This has nothing to do with me being black. | 这跟我黑不黑没半毛钱关系 |
[02:29] | This has something to do with me being smoother. | 这是因为我更有绅士风度 |
[02:35] | Oh, here’s a towel. And here are your shakes. | 这是毛巾 这是你们的奶昔 |
[02:39] | Thank you, Jenny. Hey, wait, Jenny. | 谢啦 Jenny 嗨等一下 Jenny |
[02:41] | What flavour do you usually go for? | 你一般喜欢什么口味 |
[02:43] | Do you like chocolate or… vanilla? | 你是喜欢巧克力还是 香草 |
[02:46] | I’m a vanilla girl. | 当然是香草啦 |
[02:49] | I’ll go get you some more towels. | 我去给你们再拿些毛巾 |
[02:51] | – Go ahead and say it. – She got jungle fever | – 说吧说吧 – 她有”丛林热” |
[02:54] | She got jungle fever. | 她有”丛林热” |
[02:58] | I had so much fun tonight. | 今天晚上真是太有意思了 |
[03:01] | I hope I didn’t talk about myself too much. | 但愿我没有太絮叨自己的事情 |
[03:03] | Hey, Elliot, I said I wanted to know | 嗨Elliot 我说了我想知道 |
[03:04] | everything about you. | 关于你的一切 |
[03:07] | And now I do. | 现在我知道了 |
[03:09] | So listen, I’d like to take you out tomorrow night. | 所以 听着 我明天晚上想带你出去 |
[03:12] | I don’t wanna seem like I’m rushing things…but | 我不想看起来这么猴急 但是 |
[03:17] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见啦 |
[03:18] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[03:21] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[03:22] | I’m not big on public displays of affection, that’s all. | 我只是对当街秀恩爱不太感冒 |
[03:27] | Hit it. | 来吧 |
[03:30] | Carla Espinoza, will you marry me? | Carla Espinoza 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[03:35] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[03:37] | C’mon, citizens, let me hear you. | 来吧 市民们 让我听到你的声音 |
[03:40] | Honk in the name of love. | 以真爱之名鸣笛 |
[03:44] | Honk for love! Honk for love! | 为爱鸣笛 为爱鸣笛 |
[04:03] | I’ve gotta say, life is pretty good. | 我不得不说 生活真的很美好 |
[04:05] | I’ve hit my stride as a doctor, | 作为一个医生我取得了极大进步 |
[04:07] | all my patients are doing well, | 我的患者们纷纷痊愈 |
[04:09] | and I’ve finally figured out | 而且我终于发现了 |
[04:10] | that even though they’re horribly uncomfortable, | 尽管我的M号护工服穿起来巨难受 |
[04:11] | my medium scrubs have a large effect on the ladies. | 但是它给我带来了女人缘 |
[04:15] | Yep, everyhing ‘s just great. | 没错 一切都顺利得很 |
[04:17] | For the first time since I started in here, | 自打来到这个地方 |
[04:19] | I have no stories to tell. | 我没有故事可讲还是头一遭 |
[04:20] | Sometimes you know it’s a crappy day from the moment you wake up. | 有时你睁眼就知道这将是蛋疼的一天 |
[04:24] | Today was one of those days. | 今天便是如此 |
[04:28] | See, I have an appointment to see my shrink, | 我今天要和心理医生见面 |
[04:30] | and it feels like there’s a little friction between us. | 我们两个人似乎发生了小小的摩擦 |
[04:33] | You will not beat me. | 你不可能打动我的 |
[04:36] | Listen, “Doctor”, | 听着 “医生” |
[04:38] | while we’re on me just for a second, | 当咱们在谈我的事的时候 |
[04:39] | my very pregnant ex-wife would like me to take | 我那个怀着孕的前妻想让我请个假 |
[04:42] | a couple of days off and travel to her mother’s house | 和她一起去她的妈妈家里一趟 |
[04:45] | so we can reconnect as a family. | 这样我们就能合家团聚了 |
[04:47] | And I assume that you told her to blow it out her ass. | 那我猜你叫她别再扯淡来着 |
[04:50] | You get me! Darn it, you do! | 你真懂我 妈的 太懂我了 |
[04:52] | Yes, we’re like two peas in a horrible, horrible pod. | 没错 我俩就像”本是同根生”的烂豆子一般 |
[04:57] | Anyway, I invited a couple of my friends | 总之 我请了几个朋友 |
[05:00] | over to the apartment while she’s gone. | 到我家来玩 趁她出去的时候 |
[05:01] | We can have some beers, watch the game. It’s gonna be great. | 我们可以喝啤酒 看比赛 肯定很棒的 |
[05:04] | – And I was wondering if you… – I’m not your friend. | – 我就想问问你 – 我不是你朋友 |
[05:07] | They’re not either. | 他们也不是 |
[05:08] | So how’s your rage going lately? | 你的脾气最近怎么样 |
[05:14] | Better. | 好多了 |
[05:16] | Ok. | 好的 |
[05:17] | The next time you feel anger welling up in your meaty chest… | 下次你觉得愤懑填满了肉乎的胸膛时 |
[05:21] | Oh, give it to me. | 喔 你快讲讲 |
[05:22] | I want you to take a deep breath | 深呼吸一口气 |
[05:24] | and count to ten before you react. | 数十下 再做出反应 |
[05:26] | Do you think you could do that, Perry? | 你觉得自己做得到吗 Perry |
[05:28] | For the record, I’m not a child. OK? | 跟你说 我不是小孩子了 好不 |
[05:32] | Dr Cox? | Cox医生 |
[05:34] | I just wanted to tell you… | 我就是想告诉你 |
[05:36] | – Well the thing is… – One, two, ten. | – 那个 – 一 二 十 |
[05:39] | Finish the sentence in the next two seconds or start running. | 在接下来的两秒内说完 要么就滚 |
[05:44] | Dear God, you’re actually frozen with fear. | 我的天哪 你都被吓得僵住了 |
[05:46] | All right. Don’t worry about a thing. I’ll talk you through this. | 千万别担心 我会和你好好谈完 |
[05:49] | I want you to relax, take a big breath, and now… | 你要放松 深吸一口气 然后 |
[05:54] | Get outta here! | 滚你妈的蛋 |
[05:55] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 滚 滚 滚 滚 滚 |
[05:56] | Morning, Dr Cox. | 早啊 Cox医生 |
[05:57] | Gladys, Ginger, Tiffany, no. | Gladys Ginger Tiffany 不是 |
[05:59] | Cheryl Betsy Cheryl, Betsy… | |
[05:59] | Betsy. Uh, that’s new. | Betsy 呃 这个名字还没说过 |
[06:01] | Betsy, good morning. Let’s make with the chop-chop. | Betsy 早啊 咱们速战速决 |
[06:03] | You know, you already used Betsy, | 其实吧 你已经叫过我Betsy了 |
[06:04] | like six months ago. | 大概六个月以前吧 |
[06:05] | I don’t care. | 这有什么关系 |
[06:06] | Dammit! | 讨厌啦 |
[06:08] | Perry! Hi. How are you, etcetera? | Perry 嗨 你好啊 之类的 |
[06:10] | The wife and I took out a new insurance policy. | 我和妻子新订了一份保险合同 |
[06:12] | And I need a physical. | 我需要做个体检 |
[06:13] | Bob, the day I willingly cradle your dusty old twig and berries | Bob 如果我自愿把玩你老掉渣的老二 |
[06:17] | and get a whiff of your halitosis while you turn and cough, | 还乐意在你转身咳嗽时闻你口臭 |
[06:20] | is the day you look for me up on the roof | 我就已经足够脑残到站在屋顶上 |
[06:21] | singing I Believe I Can Fly. | 高唱’I Believe I Can Fly’了 |
[06:23] | Great stuff. See you about two-ish. | 说得好 两点左右见了 |
[06:27] | – You should just do it. – Really? | – 你应该直接答应他 – 真的吗 |
[06:29] | Well, it’d only take fifteen minutes of your life, | 只不过是花上15分钟而已 |
[06:31] | and it wouldn’t hurt to be in good with him for once. | 跟他心平气和地共处一室没啥不好 |
[06:32] | You’re giving me advice? | 你在给我提建议吗 |
[06:34] | Yeah. Feel free to return the favour. | 是啊 你随时都可以答谢我哟 |
[06:35] | Fair enough. Try this on for size. | 好呀 那就这个吧 |
[06:37] | No matter where you go in life, | 在你的一生中 不论身在何地 |
[06:40] | always keep an eye out for Johnny, | 永远要小心留意Johnny |
[06:41] | the tackling Alzheimer’s patient. | 那个四处捉人的老年痴呆症患者 |
[06:44] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话啥意思啊 |
[06:46] | Who am l? | 猜猜我是谁 |
[06:51] | Well, just run one of the other nurses | 就再叫一位护士 |
[06:53] | down here with some bedpans, please. | 拿些便盆下来 麻烦了 |
[06:54] | Laverne, why can’t you do it? | Laverne你为什么不去拿 |
[06:56] | ‘Cause I’ve been here for 23 years and my feet hurt. | 因为我在这里23年了 而且我脚疼 |
[06:58] | That’s why. | 就因为这 |
[06:58] | Well, thanks a lot! After all I’ve done for you…. | 感激不尽啊 在我为你付出这一切后 |
[07:00] | Laverne, I am so excited about this doctor I just met. | Laverne 之前见到的那个医生真是太让我激动了 |
[07:03] | He’s nice and humble. | 他风度翩翩 谦逊有礼 |
[07:05] | I hate how so many doctors are so self-centred, you know? | 我就讨厌那帮以自我为中心的医生 |
[07:08] | I know exactly what you mean, girl. Just yesterday… | 我完全懂得你的意思 姑娘 昨天 |
[07:09] | And he’s cute, too. | 他还特可爱 |
[07:12] | Hey, fresh bedpans here. Get ’em before they’re hot. | 嗨 新鲜的便盆哦 趁热快用吧 |
[07:15] | – Dr Reid. – Hey, Nurse… Paul. | – Reid医生 – 嗨 Paul 护士 |
[07:21] | It’s Paul Flowers, actually. | 其实我叫Paul Flowers |
[07:24] | Flowers? | 小花花 |
[07:24] | Yep. Up you go. | 是啊 起来啦 |
[07:33] | – Marry me? – Still thinking. | – 嫁给我吧 – 还在考虑中 |
[07:35] | OK. Baby, I have finally figured out | 好吧 宝贝 不过我已经知道 |
[07:38] | what’s bothering you though. | 是什么让你心烦了 |
[07:39] | – Really? – Yep! | – 真的吗 – 是呀 |
[07:40] | You think I haven’t played the field enough. | 你觉得我经验还不够丰富 |
[07:43] | I just wanted you to know, | 告诉你吧 |
[07:45] | that I’ve had a long, productive playing career, | 我以前可是一个”精”力旺盛的男子 |
[07:47] | over which time I’ve slept with many, many women. | 期间曾睡过好多 好多姑娘 |
[07:53] | And by many, many women, I mean three. | 好多好多的意思是 三个 |
[07:56] | Take away two, equals one and that’s you. | 刨去俩 剩下那一个就是你 |
[08:00] | Marry me? | 嫁给我呀 |
[08:02] | No! | 算了 |
[08:03] | Here’s the deal. I want all of you guys at my place tonight. | 是这样的 我想让各位今晚来我家 |
[08:06] | — even you, Zeltzer. | 也包括你 Zeltzer |
[08:07] | Get there for 7:30, it’s gonna be great; | 七点半到 会很棒的 |
[08:09] | We’ll have food, booze, the whole nine yards. | 吃喝玩乐一应俱全 |
[08:10] | – Uh, will there be prostitutes? – No. | – 会有三陪吗 – 没有 |
[08:13] | Oh, uh, good. | 喔 那好吧 |
[08:18] | It’s just a physical. You can be cordial. | 体检而已 高兴一点 |
[08:21] | What do you say there, Bob? | 怎么样啊 Bob |
[08:23] | How ’bout we do just like you do with Enid? | 要不我们就像你和Enid那样吧 |
[08:25] | Close our eyes, pretend we’re with someone else and | 闭上眼睛 假装不认识 |
[08:28] | be done before Leno starts. | 在<大下巴今夜秀>开始前完事 |
[08:30] | Save the racket for the tennis court, big guy. | 省点力气去干正经事吧 大个子 |
[08:33] | I took the liberty of filling out the form. | 我已经自作主张帮你把表填好了 |
[08:35] | All you have to do is sign | 你要做的只是 |
[08:36] | right below where it says, “Fit as a 26-year-old.” | 在”身体状况如同26岁小伙”那签个字而已 |
[08:40] | You’re not suggesting that I | 你不会是在教唆我 |
[08:41] | rubber-stamp your insurance physical, are you, there, Bobbo? | 给你的保险体检作假吧 是吗 Bobbo |
[08:44] | Just sign the damn form. | 赶紧把这破表签了 |
[08:46] | Or you could take your shirt off right now | 或者你现在就把衬衫脱下来 |
[08:49] | and be done with all this in the next five minutes. | 五分钟之内解决所有事 |
[08:51] | I am not going to make this uncomfortable for you. | 我不会让你觉得不适 |
[08:54] | Come on, I’m a professional. | 来吧 我是专业人士 |
[08:57] | OK. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Had to be done, Bob. Continue, handsome. | 情非得已啊 Bob 继续吧 帅哥 |
[09:14] | How’s it going? | 感觉怎么样 |
[09:15] | I just got my vertebrae fused. | 我刚接好颈椎 |
[09:20] | I’ve got nothing. | 我刚啥事没有 |
[09:22] | Hey! Hold that elevator! | 嗨 先别关门 |
[09:25] | I’m pressing the button. It’s not working. | 我已经在按了呀 可是没有用耶 |
[09:28] | Hold it! Hey! | 别关门 嗨 |
[09:31] | Hold it! | 别关 |
[09:50] | – Morning, ma’am. – I can’t move my head. | – 早上好 女士 – 我的头动不了了 |
[09:53] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[09:58] | Carol, I cannot thank you enough. | Carol 我真是感激不尽啊 |
[10:01] | Is that Bengay? | 是奔肌吗 |
[10:03] | Come on, Elliot, so Paul’s a male nurse. | 想开点 Elliot Paul是个男护士 那又怎么了 |
[10:07] | You’re big enough not to let that bother you, right? | 这对你来说不成问题 是吧 |
[10:10] | I’m dating a murse. | 我在和”男护”约会 |
[10:12] | Better that than a mecretary. Or a manicurist. | 总比”男秘”要强吧 或者”美甲师傅” |
[10:15] | No, that works. | 不 “美甲师傅”没问题 |
[10:17] | It’s no big deal. | 也没啥 |
[10:17] | Only you guys know. And Nurse Roberts. | 只有你们几个知道 和Roberts护士 |
[10:21] | She’s not that much of a gossip! | 她可不是那种长舌妇 |
[10:24] | Is she? | 她是吗 |
[10:27] | Dr Reid, Nurse Paul. | Reid医生和Paul护士 |
[10:28] | Dr Reid, Nurse Paul. | Reid医生和Paul护士 |
[10:29] | Dr Reid, Nurse Paul. | Reid医生和Paul护士 |
[10:32] | Dr Reid, Nurse Paul! | Reid医生和Paul护士 |
[10:44] | Ohhh, talking about thirty-six inches and about 70 pounds, | 那家伙差不多只有一米二 三十公斤 |
[10:47] | plus he’s twice as fast as the other guy. | 他跑的比别人快了一倍 |
[10:50] | Dr Reid and Nurse Paul… dating. | Reid医生和Paul护士 在约会 |
[10:54] | Giant, who cares? | 壮汉 关我屁事 |
[10:56] | So see you fellas tonight, what, around 7:30? | 今晚见啦 七点半左右是吧 |
[10:59] | Don’t be late or you won’t get a seat. | 迟到了可进不来哦 |
[11:01] | I’ll bring the Fluffernutters. | 我会带些棉花坚果包的 |
[11:02] | Newbie. | 菜鸟 |
[11:03] | I’d invite you. Unfortunately, it’s guys only. | 我想请你 但这可是男人的活动 |
[11:06] | You and your damn physical. | 你和你那白痴体检 |
[11:08] | Thanks to my high blood pressure you found, | 就因为你发现我有高血压 |
[11:10] | my insurance premium will cost me an extra six grand this year. | 我今年又要再多交六千块钱保险费 |
[11:14] | That’s six grand my wife already spent on a new chin. | 我老婆已经拿那钱整下巴去了 |
[11:17] | If I were you, I would be planning to work every holiday | 如果我是你 我会现在开始周末加班 |
[11:19] | from now until a few months after you’re dead. | 加班加到你死了几个月以后 |
[11:24] | Newbie, this is your fault. | 菜鸟 这都是你的错 |
[11:27] | Where is he? | 他在哪呢 |
[11:29] | Where is that little rat bastard? | 小混球跑哪去了 |
[11:31] | Oh, hey, pal. | 喔 嗨 哥们 |
[11:35] | I’ll always remember our time together. | 我会回忆起我们的欢乐时光的 |
[11:37] | Gotta go. | 走啦 |
[11:40] | – Marry me? – Still thinking. | – 嫁给我吧 – 还在考虑中 |
[11:41] | I figured it out. This is what you’re afraid of. | 我懂了 你担心的是这个 |
[11:44] | The typical surgeon. A dumb, arrogant frat boy | 典型的外科医生 狂妄的执绔子弟 |
[11:47] | whose behaviour is so disgusting, | 行为卑鄙下流 |
[11:49] | it is embarrassing for a woman to be seen with him. | 女人都生怕和这种人有来往 |
[11:52] | No offence, buddy. | 毫无恶意 哥们 |
[11:52] | None taken. I gotta run. | 我知道 我该走了 |
[11:54] | They’re doing a breast reduction on three. | 他们三点钟要做个缩胸手术 |
[11:56] | I’m gotta get up there and try to stop it. | 我得去努力阻止他们 |
[11:58] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[12:01] | It’s not The Todd. | 不是因为Todd这样的人 |
[12:02] | It’s gotta be The Todd. | 一定是因为Todd这样的人 |
[12:03] | Turk, will you stop? | Turk 你能歇一歇吗 |
[12:05] | Yes, I’ve never been a big fan of surgeons | 是 我从来不痴迷于外科医生 |
[12:08] | and, yes, I worry about your maturity sometimes. | 而且是的 我有时会担心你不成熟 |
[12:11] | I’m a worrier, it’s what I do. | 我是个事儿妈 我老是担心 |
[12:12] | But you have got to stop trying to pinpoint what the reason is. | 但是你别再挑拣那些原因了 |
[12:15] | Cos there’s so many, right? | 因为原因实在太多了 是吧 |
[12:17] | I mean, you don’t like who I am, you don’t like what I do. | 你不喜欢我这个人 你不喜欢我做的事 |
[12:21] | C’mon, I like the way | 不是的 我非常喜欢 |
[12:22] | I have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss you. | 那种必须踮起脚尖才能吻你的感觉 |
[12:26] | It’s not enough. | 还不够 |
[12:32] | Hey, Elliot. I heard you | 嗨 Elliot 我听说你 |
[12:33] | got your nursing degree in the male… nurse! | 学会怎么护理男 护士啦 |
[12:37] | What’s up?! | 怎样哟 |
[12:41] | That’s her. Don’t look. | 就是她 别盯着看 |
[12:46] | Murse! | “男护” |
[12:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[12:51] | Whoa, Doctor! Hey, I’m not that type of gal. | 哇 医生 嗨 我不是那种人 |
[12:54] | Shut up, Paul. You are a man and I am a woman. | 闭嘴 Paul 咱俩男女有别 |
[12:57] | Hey, Elliot, are you OK? | Elliot 你还好吗 |
[13:02] | I got very drunk last night | 我昨晚喝得非常高 |
[13:04] | and I decided that I’m not giving up on you. | 所以我打算不放弃你的治疗 |
[13:08] | So, how’d you do with my counting exercise? | 所以 我的数数练习做得怎么样了 |
[13:12] | Honestly, I tried it once and I thought it was stupid. | 说实话 我试了一次 简直蠢爆了 |
[13:15] | That’s it. We’re done. | 好了 我们没话可说了 |
[13:16] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[13:17] | You’re dumping me? | 你放弃我啦 |
[13:18] | I hope we can remain friends. | 我多希望咱们能继续做朋友 |
[13:21] | Now, please don’t take away the privilege of letting me pay you | 可求你别剥夺我”每小时付200块钱 |
[13:24] | $200 an hour so I can drag my ass in here and watch you nod. | 傻坐在别人面前看他们点头”的特权 |
[13:28] | The only other place I can get that on the planet | 这个世界上我还能这么做的地方 |
[13:31] | is from my Brett Favre bobblehead doll. | 就只有在Brett Favre点头娃娃的面前了 |
[13:33] | Fine, you wanna know what I really think? | 好吧 你想知道我的真实看法吗 |
[13:36] | Your problem isn’t that making bad choices. | 你的毛病不是犯错 |
[13:38] | It’s that you identify the good choice | 而是你明知自己应该做什么 |
[13:40] | and then intentionally do the opposite. | 却故意背道而驰 |
[13:42] | You see, behind this boorish bravado of yours | 你看 在你这鲁莽蛮干的背后 |
[13:46] | is a paralysing fear of letting anyone into your life. | 藏着对他人干扰自己生活的极度恐惧 |
[13:49] | And it isn’t because you weren’t loved when you were a kid. | 这不是因为你小的时候缺爱 |
[13:53] | You’re so egocentric that the love wasn’t enough. | 你太利己了 爱对你来说已经不够了 |
[13:56] | So you pulled pigtails | 于是你就扯别人小辫辫 |
[13:58] | and you pushed the fat kids into the dirt | 然后把小胖胖推进土里 |
[14:00] | so no one could ignore little Perry. | 这样就没有人能忽视小Perry啦 |
[14:04] | Well, little Perry is now 40 years old | 小Perry已经都四十岁了 |
[14:08] | and is so invested in this narcissistic notion of yourself | 而且还自恋到 以为你自己是 |
[14:11] | as “Loner” that you can’t quit. | “注定孤独求败”的人 |
[14:14] | And you’ll just keep dumping on everyone around you | 你就这么继续怪罪周围的人吧 |
[14:17] | until eventually, and please, trust me on this, | 到最后 请你 一定要相信我 |
[14:21] | there won’t be anyone left. | 你会孤独一生的 |
[14:24] | There’s a million reasons a relationship can crash and burn. | 一段感情崩塌的方式有成百上千种 |
[14:32] | Give me a break. | 得了吧 |
[14:36] | Whether it’s because you don’t have the stones to make it work. | 要么是因为你根本没有维持它的能力 |
[14:40] | Sorry, I have to… cancel tonight. | 抱歉 今晚我 呃 不能去了 |
[14:46] | Or you just get sick and tired of jumping through hoops. | 要么是因为你已经无力再克服困难了 |
[14:50] | OK. You win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[14:52] | All right, you don’t have to worry about | 好了 你再也不用担心 |
[14:53] | me asking you over and over anymore. | 我会问来问去 问来问去了 |
[14:59] | Eventually, everyone bails. | 最后 每个人都会放弃 |
[15:04] | Two bits. | 两毛五 |
[15:06] | If it isn’t my favourite career counsellor. | 这不是我最喜欢的职业顾问吗 |
[15:08] | You wouldn’t happen to have | 你不会刚好有 |
[15:08] | any more tips on how to climb down the ladder, would ya? | 怎么爬”下”梯子的建议对吧 |
[15:11] | I’ve been doing some thinking about how you blame me for everything | 我回想了你之前是怎么把所有黑锅让我背 |
[15:14] | and how you just send a constant stream of crap my way, | 以及你是怎么每天都给我扣屎盆子的 |
[15:17] | and… I decided I need a break. | 然后 我决定我需要休息一下 |
[15:20] | So you came by to tell me you’re a complete wuss? | 你就是来告诉我你特别矫情吗 |
[15:23] | No, I came over here to tell you | 不 我就是过来告诉你 |
[15:25] | I traded with another resident | 我已经和另一位住院医生约好了 |
[15:26] | and switched off your service for a while. | 这阵子就不给你工作了 |
[15:29] | Well, tears and hugs there, Katie, | 喔 哭哭再抱抱吧 Katie |
[15:31] | but unless you wanna come inside and give the fellas a lap dance, | 要么你进来给大家跳段大腿舞啊 |
[15:34] | I gotta say sayonara, | 我可是必须要说拜拜了 |
[15:36] | cos I got 20 guys in here and it’s about to get nutty. | 屋子里还有二十个人等着嗨翻天呢 |
[15:39] | All the best, baby. | 一切顺利 宝贝 |
[15:58] | Turns out last night got in my head, | 昨晚的事情变得让我很是心塞 |
[16:00] | so this morning I swallowed my pride | 所以今天早上我放下了尊严 |
[16:02] | and asked Dr Gross to take me back. | 让Gross医生继续为我看诊 |
[16:04] | I have a hammer in my desk. | 老子桌子里有个锤头 |
[16:07] | It did not go well. | 并没有成功 |
[16:09] | Dr Cox, I was the one who switched with JD. | Cox医生 我是那个和J.D.换岗的人 |
[16:13] | Nervous Guy! How you feeling? | 紧张男 你感觉怎样啊 |
[16:16] | – A little nervous. – Oh, that’s OK. | – 有点紧张 – 哦 那没关系 |
[16:18] | Don’t worry about a thing, cos I’m gonna ease you in. | 别担心 因为我会让你放松的 |
[16:20] | Here’s the deal. You have exactly eight seconds | 是这样的 你有整八秒钟的时间 |
[16:22] | to find this patient’s chart or you’re through here. | 要么找来这个患者的病历 要么滚蛋 |
[16:25] | Oh, God! Chart? Chart? | 我的天哪 病历 病历呢 |
[16:27] | You want me to look for it? | 要我帮你找一下不 |
[16:29] | Has anyone seen the chart? | 有谁看到病历了吗 |
[16:30] | I got the chart right here. | 病历在我手里 |
[16:34] | – Cheer-up hug? – What? | – 来个安慰的拥抱吗 – 干嘛 |
[16:36] | When I was little and sad, | 小时候我只要一伤心 |
[16:38] | my mom would always have the maid give me a cheer-up hug. | 妈妈就会让女佣给我个安慰的拥抱 |
[16:41] | Further explaining your love of the Latino people. | 真是解释了你对拉丁人民的爱呢 |
[16:45] | Carla, whenever you need to talk. | Carla 想说的话请随意 |
[16:49] | It’s just I don’t think that Turk is being fair. | 只是我觉得Turk这么做不公平 |
[16:51] | He didn’t get the answer he wanted | 他没有得到 |
[16:53] | when he wanted it so now he’s pushing… | 他想要的答案 所以现在他步步紧逼 |
[16:57] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[17:02] | OK, wait, wait, wait. | 好吧 等下 等下 等下 |
[17:04] | Are you kissing me because you want this to go somewhere | 你亲我是因为想让我们发展下去 |
[17:07] | or because you feel bad about blowing me off yesterday? | 还是因为你对昨天拒绝了我心怀愧疚 |
[17:10] | Actually, I don’t care either way. | 其实吧 哪个我都不在乎 |
[17:17] | I decided to bail on Cox for a while, you know? | 我打算抛弃Cox一阵子 你知道吗 |
[17:18] | I mean it’s a guy who sees a shrink every day | 这人每天都看心理医生 |
[17:20] | and is still the biggest pain in my ass. | 而且他都快烦死我了 |
[17:22] | Is he in group? | 他有试过团体治疗吗 |
[17:25] | Maybe it’s not everybody else, maybe it’s you. | 也许那并不是别人的错 而是你的错 |
[17:28] | – Yeah. – Good sharing. | – 是啊 – 说得好 |
[17:30] | – I see your point. – That sounds right. | – 这话有道理 – 听起来不错 |
[17:36] | – Anybody got anything else? – Yeah, I got one. | – 谁还有想说的 – 是 我还有 |
[17:39] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[17:41] | I don’t think he’d do well in group. | 我不觉得他适合团体治疗 |
[17:44] | So what’s up with Carla? | 你和Carla怎么样了 |
[17:47] | I’m starting to think if she really loved me, | 我在考虑她到底是不是真的爱我 |
[17:49] | I’d know by now. | 我现在想明白了 |
[17:51] | Maybe it’s time to retreat, | 是时候退一步海阔天空了 |
[17:52] | protect myself so I don’t get hurt any worse. | 保护好我自己 这样我就不会再受伤 |
[17:56] | – I really don’t wanna talk about it. – Sure. | – 我真的不想再提这件事了 – 好的 |
[17:58] | – Here you go, fellas. – Thank you, Jenny. | – 来 伙计们 – 谢谢你 Jenny |
[18:02] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[18:04] | Eight strips of bacon. | 八条培根 |
[18:07] | That girl is all about the J-Dizzle. | 那个妹子肯定是对JD哥哥我着迷了 |
[18:10] | Oh, yeah? | 喔 真的吗 |
[18:12] | My God, it’s Pancake Panda. | 天哪 是熊猫脸煎饼 |
[18:14] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 哥指的就是这个 |
[18:17] | Keep it together there, pee-pants. | 把持住自己 毛孩子 |
[18:20] | You have six seconds to find | 你有六秒钟给我找来 |
[18:21] | that soda you were holding for me. | 你之前帮我拿着的苏打水 |
[18:25] | Has anyone seen a soda? Oh, for the love of God. | 有谁看到苏打水了吗 我的老天啊 |
[18:28] | What is it there, Bobbo? | 怎么了 Bobbo |
[18:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:36] | What did you say? | 你刚才说了什么 |
[18:37] | I spoke to my cardiologist | 我和我的心脏病专家谈了 |
[18:39] | and he said if you hadn’t caught my high blood pressure, | 他说如果你没有发现我的高血压 |
[18:42] | and it had continued unchecked, | 还让它继续潜伏着的话 |
[18:44] | it might have resulted in a mild case of… | 那我可能就要 |
[18:47] | death. | 死了 |
[18:49] | Must… | 必须要 |
[18:50] | fight urge… | 抑制住 |
[18:51] | to rub it in his face. | 嘲讽他的冲动 |
[18:53] | Anyway, I owe you one. | 不论如何 算我欠你个人情 |
[18:56] | Must… | 必须要 |
[18:57] | rub something… | 找个人 |
[18:58] | in someone’s face. | 嘲讽点什么 |
[19:01] | How’s that coma going for you there, pal? | 昏迷昏得怎么样了啊 老兄 |
[19:04] | Much better. | 爽多了 |
[19:09] | I bet you never made out in there before. | 你之前肯定没有在那里亲热过 |
[19:14] | No, never. | 没有 从来没有 |
[19:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:18] | Nurse, I need clean sheets right away | 护士 我需要你立即清理下床单 |
[19:20] | to room one… thousand. | 在一 千号房间 |
[19:23] | She’s covering because | 她这么遮遮掩掩的就是因为 |
[19:24] | she’s embarrassed she likes a nurse | 她觉得喜欢一个护士很尴尬 |
[19:26] | and I really can’t figure out why. | 而我真的不明白为什么 |
[19:28] | That’s because you’re doing a woman’s job, son. | 因为你干的是个娘炮工作啊 孩子 |
[19:31] | Have a good one. | 换个好点的吧 |
[19:34] | Great. Why did you do that? | 好啊 你刚才是干什么 |
[19:37] | You know, Elliot, what I do for a living | Elliot 我赖以为生的工作 |
[19:39] | doesn’t make me feel like any less of a man. | 并不会让我觉得自己不像男人 |
[19:41] | Neither does my love of baking or gardening, | 我对烘焙和园艺的喜爱也不会 |
[19:44] | or that I occasionally menstruate. | 偶尔来大姨妈也不会 |
[19:47] | – What? – Elliot, lighten up. | – 什么 – Elliot 想开点 |
[19:49] | Stop worrying so much about what everybody else thinks. | 不要这么在意别人是怎么想的 |
[19:58] | Go ahead. I’ll see you outside. | 去吧 咱们外面见 |
[20:00] | Ok. | 好的 |
[20:03] | Boy, I gotta say, | 天哪 我不得不承认 |
[20:04] | your wife is hotter than I ever imagined. | 你老婆比我想象的火辣多了 |
[20:09] | Hello, Perry. You’re obviously trying to bully me. | 你好啊 Perry 你明显想欺负我啊 |
[20:12] | But you can’t bully me because I don’t fear you. | 但是你不能欺负我 因为我不怕你 |
[20:15] | Now I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[20:16] | Kelso asked me to give him a physical, I did it, | Kelso让我给他做个体检 我做了 |
[20:18] | And then he said thank you and told me he owed me one. | 然后他说谢谢 还说欠我个人情 |
[20:21] | You actually made a decision | 你真的做出了一个 |
[20:24] | that benefited you personally and professionally? | 让你人格事业双丰收的决定吗 |
[20:26] | Well, a resident kinda talked me into it. | 其实 算是一个实习生劝我的吧 |
[20:28] | Come on. You’re telling me | 别闹 你是在跟我说 |
[20:30] | that you took the advice of another human being? | 你接受了另一个人类的建议吗 |
[20:36] | This is a great moment for me. | 我现在真是欣喜万分啊 |
[20:37] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[20:39] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[20:41] | And, Perry, | 而且 Perry |
[20:43] | if there’s someone in your life at that | 在你的一生中 如果真能从那个破医院里 |
[20:44] | hellhole of a hospital you actually listen to, | 找到一个你愿意听取建议的人 |
[20:47] | do everything in your power to keep them around, | 你要不惜一切将他留在身边 |
[20:49] | because that person is nothing short of a genius. | 因为那个人 一定是 聪明绝顶的 |
[21:12] | Batcave. | 这里是蝙蝠洞 |
[21:13] | Hi, yeah, I’m stuck in the elevator. | 嗨 那个 我被困在电梯里了 |
[21:15] | Yeah, I’m afraid it might be a little while. | 是吗 那你恐怕要多等一会 |
[21:19] | Because you did this. | 因为这是你干的 |
[21:20] | Ah, no. | 啊 不 |
[21:21] | I think we both know you did this to yourself. | 我觉得咱俩都知道这是你自找的 |
[21:23] | Well, I’ll let you go. | 好吧 我要挂啦 |
[21:27] | Hello! | 还在吗 |
[21:30] | Hey, Laverne, have you seen Turk around? | 嗨 Laverne 你看到Turk了吗 |
[21:33] | He’s off today, honey. How come you don’t know that? | 他今天请假 宝贝 你怎么不知道呢 |
[21:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:39] | Listen up everybody! I appreciate solidarity, | 听着各位 我谢谢大家的”建议” |
[21:42] | but I did not blow off Paul | 但是我没有只因为Paul是个护士 |
[21:43] | because he’s a nurse, so | 就甩了他 |
[21:44] | Stop leaving bedpans in my locker. It makes me cry. | 别在我的柜子里放便盆了 让人想哭 |
[21:47] | Paul and I are just different, OK? | Paul和我就是 有些不一样 好吗 |
[21:50] | Please, Elliot, this is not about Paul. | 拜托 Elliot 这和Paul无关 |
[21:52] | This is about you. | 这和你有关 |
[21:54] | This is about you not being able to commit | 和你不能承认感情有关 |
[21:56] | because committing means saying goodbye to | 因为承认这段感情 意味着放弃掉 |
[21:58] | whatever unfulfilled fantasy of love you concocted | 你在看了太多Meg Ryan的电影后 |
[22:01] | after seeing too many Meg Ryan movies. | 还未实现的那些白日春梦 |
[22:03] | But men don’t make everything all better. | 但是男人不会让任何事好起来 |
[22:05] | They’re only human. | 他们也不过是人 |
[22:06] | And you shouldn’t punish him | 你不应该怪罪于他 |
[22:07] | because you are forced to grow up so fast, | 只因为你自己由于生活所迫 过于早熟 |
[22:09] | you never let someone else take care of you. | 只因为你从未让别人照顾过你 |
[22:10] | I mean, he’s not your father, okay? | 因为他不是你爸 好吗 |
[22:12] | He’s not necessarily going to disappear at the first sign of trouble. | 他不会在看到麻烦时立马撒手走人 |
[22:14] | And as scary as it is to consider letting yourself be | 尽管打算在另一个人面前 |
[22:16] | truly vulnerable with another human being, | 表现得弱不禁风是一件很可怕的事情 |
[22:19] | what’s even scarier is that | 但是更加可怕的是 |
[22:20] | deep down inside, you know, you picked this man, | 在内心深处 你知道 他是真命天子 |
[22:23] | and if you run away, you’ll run away | 如果你逃走了 你就也会和 |
[22:25] | from being the kind of person you always wanted to be. | 你一直想成为的那个自己渐行渐远 |
[22:30] | Carla, I just met the guy. | Carla 我才刚认识那个男的 |
[22:38] | All right, here we go, baby. Here we go. | 好了 开始吧 宝贝 来吧 |
[22:40] | – Are you talking to that chilli dog? – What? | – 你是在对着辣热狗讲话吗 – 啥 |
[22:43] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[22:45] | Yeah, well. | 啊 这个嘛 |
[22:47] | I find that they don’t repeat | 我发现如果对他们友好一些的话 |
[22:48] | on me as much if I’m real friendly to ’em. | 它们的辣味就没那么持久了 |
[22:53] | – What? – Nothing. | – 啥 – 没啥 |
[22:55] | It’s weird seeing you out in the real world, you know? | 只是在外面的世界见到你有点不适应 |
[22:58] | I feel kinda guilty. You’re so nice to me and my buddy | 我有点内疚 你对我和我哥们那么好 |
[23:01] | and we’ve never had a real conversation. | 我们却没和你好好谈过话 |
[23:03] | Instead we act like school kids and | 还像学校里的孩子一样 |
[23:04] | argue over who we think you got a crush on. | 争论你到底喜欢我俩里的哪个 |
[23:07] | – It’s totally you. – What? | – 当然是你了 – 什么 |
[23:11] | Vanilla over chocolate? Please. | 香草胜过巧克力 别逗了 |
[23:16] | In the event of a water landing. | 在那次水上着陆的事件中 |
[23:19] | Yeah. Incoming. How you doing? | 好了 进来了 你怎么样啊 |
[23:22] | Did you climb down an elevator shaft to torment me? | 你是要爬进这电梯间里来虐死我吗 |
[23:25] | Sometimes in life, you gotta do what you gotta do. | 人的一生中 有好多难以推脱的事情 |
[23:28] | Look, I promise you, the Door Open button was not working. | 看 我保证 上次是开门键坏了 |
[23:32] | No, it’s OK. We’re gonna be able to work this thing out. | 不 没关系 我们过会再解决这个 |
[23:34] | Seriously, put your hands together like you’re praying. | 正经点 双手合十成祈祷的样子 |
[23:41] | Hey, Dr Cox! Good to see ya. | 嗨 Cox医生 你好呀 |
[23:43] | What the hell, he’s a decent kid. | 闹什么 他是个乖孩子啊 |
[23:44] | Be a man and apologise to him from the heart for once. | 男人点 诚心诚意向他道个歉 |
[23:48] | For God’s sake, Lily, stop being such a complete wuss | 老天爷 Lily 别这么矫情 |
[23:50] | and come back to work with me. | 回来和我一起工作吧 |
[23:52] | – Fine. – Good. | – 成吧 – 好的 |
[23:55] | Give him a pat on the back. | 拍拍他的后背 |
[23:56] | He’s wanted it since day one. | 他打第一天起就想要这个 |
[24:00] | Just do it. | 去做吧 |
[24:03] | The second Dr Cox patted me on the shoulder, | Cox医生拍我的那一刻 |
[24:05] | I thought about how he always | 让我想到了他总是 |
[24:06] | shows up in the nick of time. | 在危急关头挺身而出的样子 |
[24:08] | I’ll hang onto this. | 咱还没有完 |
[24:09] | I guess in the end, everyhing comes down to timing. | 也许到头来 万事皆归结于时机 |
[24:13] | Sometimes, you just have one moment to seize it. | 有的时候 你正好有了挽回一切的时机 |
[24:15] | Paul Paul. | |
[24:17] | I know that I’ve been acting like an insecure idiot, but… | 我知道自己最近像个缺乏安全感的白痴 |
[24:20] | If you’ll forgive me, | 如果你能原谅我 |
[24:21] | I’d love to take you for dinner tonight. | 我想今晚带你去吃顿饭 |
[24:24] | Screw that. | 拉倒吧 |
[24:25] | I’ll cook for you. | 我给你做饭 |
[24:27] | I’ve only got one apron, though, | 不过我只有一条围裙 |
[24:29] | so bring your own if you wanna wear one. | 所以如果你想穿的话 带上自己的 |
[24:34] | Oh, please. You all wish you could bag a nurse. | 拜托 你们可都妄想能勾搭个护士呢 |
[24:37] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[24:38] | Shut up, Zeltzer. | 闭嘴 Zeltzer |
[24:40] | You shut up. | 你才闭嘴 |
[24:42] | And if our timing is good and it works out for you… | 如果你的时机恰到好处 运转顺利 |
[24:46] | …make sure you cherish it. | 千千万万要珍惜它 |
[24:49] | Because bad timing can mess up everyhing. | 因为不好的时机可能会搞砸一切 |
[24:52] | You wanna grab a cup of coffee? | 你想喝杯咖啡吗 |
[24:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:58] | I’ll let you talk to it before you drink it. | 我会让你在喝它之前和它讲讲话的 |
[25:02] | OK. We can get one cup of coffee. | 好啊 我们可以来一杯咖啡 |
[25:04] | One cup. | 就一杯 |
[25:05] | One cup. | 就一杯 |
[25:06] | Sure. | 好嘞 |
[25:08] | Hold on one second. Let me just answer this real quick. | 等一下 我接个电话 |
[25:11] | – Yeah, hello. – Ask me again. | – 你好 – 再问我一次 |
[25:19] | Sorry, but I gotta go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |