时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I still can’t believe you guys are getting married. | 我还是不敢相信你们就要结婚了 |
[00:04] | I know. All my girlfriends think I’m crazy. | 是啊 我朋友们都说我像疯了一样 |
[00:08] | About… you… because you’re so damn cute. | 爱着 你 因为你简直可爱死了 |
[00:12] | Good save. | 圆得不错 |
[00:14] | Thank you very much for coming out tonight guys. | 谢谢你们今晚能来 |
[00:15] | Oh, come on, this is the only way to celebrate,right? | 别客气 我们也只能这样来庆祝了 |
[00:17] | with close friends… and Nurse Roberts. | 密友相聚 还有 Roberts护士 |
[00:22] | Hey, don’t get all pissy now. | 你别烦人好不好 |
[00:24] | You said, “My treat, order whatever you want.” | 你说了 “我请客 你随便点” |
[00:26] | You didn’t say, “order whatever you want except the lobster.” | 你又没说 “不能点龙虾” |
[00:28] | I said no shellfish. | 我说了不要点贝类海鲜 |
[00:30] | I wasn’t really mad. This was great, except for one thing. | 其实我没那么生气 一切都很好 除了一件事 |
[00:34] | – Can’t celebrate without beer. – Absolutely right. | – 无酒不欢啊 – 必须的 |
[00:36] | Sure, Paul was dating Elliot, | 没错 Paul在和Elliot约会 |
[00:38] | but luckily I’m not the jealous type. | 还好我不是醋坛子 |
[00:40] | Well, I’ll go ahead and make a little toast here. | 好了 我先来说几句祝酒词吧 |
[00:44] | A toast that only people that have known Turk and Carla | 是只有认识Turk和Carla超过一星期的人 |
[00:47] | more than a week will understand. | 才能懂的话 |
[00:51] | You guys rock. You do. | 你们很棒 真的 |
[00:54] | How’s that taste, blondie? | 怂了吧 金毛 |
[00:56] | You guys, you know, I’ve just gotten to know you as a couple, | 那个 虽然我才认识你们这对恋人 |
[00:59] | but you remind me of my grandparents. | 但是你们让我想起了我的爷爷奶奶 |
[01:02] | They were married for 65 years, | 他们结婚65年了 |
[01:03] | And every night, before Grandpa and Grandma walked around the block, | 每晚 在他们上街散步之前 |
[01:06] | he would look deep into her eyes as if to say, | 爷爷总是深情地望着奶奶 好像在说 |
[01:09] | “I’d follow you anywhere.” | “形影相随 不离不弃” |
[01:11] | Anyway, the way you two just looked at each other, | 总之 你们看彼此的眼神 |
[01:14] | I could’ve sworn I was looking at them. | 让我觉得他们就在我眼前 |
[01:21] | Lame! This guy. | 无聊啊这家伙 |
[01:26] | Morning, Dr Kelso. | 早上好 Kelso医生 |
[01:27] | Dr Dorian, how is it | Dorian医生 究竟为什么 |
[01:28] | this whole hospital gets up in arms | 每次核磁共振器漏查一个肿瘤 |
[01:30] | everytime our MRI machine misses a tumour, | 整个医院的人就忿忿不平 |
[01:33] | but every morning our lousy coffee machine spits out warm urine | 但每天早上那烂咖啡机流出尿般的液体 |
[01:35] | and nobody gives two hoots? | 就没人稀罕管 |
[01:37] | We missed another tumour? | 我们又漏查了肿瘤吗 |
[01:38] | Who cares? | 谁管呢 |
[01:39] | Point is I have to go across the street to get coffee. | 重点是我现在得过条马路买咖啡去 |
[01:41] | Piping hot coffee that puts | 一杯热咖啡 |
[01:43] | a hop in your step and your ass in the john. | 让你步履轻盈 肠道通畅 |
[01:45] | I just wish I really knew why it hurt so much right here. | 我就是想知道我这里为啥这么疼 |
[01:48] | Well, Mr Simms, it could be because it’s damp out. | Simms先生 可能是因为震动减弱了 |
[01:50] | It could also be because four days ago | 也有可能是四天前 |
[01:52] | I sliced your chest open with a giant knife. | 我拿一把大刀划开了你的胸腔 |
[01:55] | You had surgery, buddy, you’ll be fine. | 你做了个手术 伙计 你会好起来的 |
[01:57] | Hey, Dr Dorian, I have a couple of minutes off. | Dorian医生 我现在闲了 |
[02:00] | Would you like me to show you that technique I was telling you about? | 我给你演示下我跟你说的那个技巧呗 |
[02:02] | Yes,doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[02:04] | See, now what you wanna do is choke up on the club, like this. | 你看 现在你要做的就是握住球杆 像这样 |
[02:09] | And then hit this bad boy like a baseball. | 然后就像打棒球一样击打它 |
[02:14] | You can’t teach that. | 这可没法教啊 |
[02:15] | No, you cannot, my friend, no, you cannot. | 没错 教不了 绝对教不了 |
[02:17] | So what was up with Mr Simms back there? | 话说Simms先生什么情况 |
[02:20] | During his open-lung biopsy, | 他开胸活检的时候 |
[02:22] | I accidentally nicked his intercostal artery, | 我不小心割到了他的肋间动脉 |
[02:24] | and now he’s got a haematoma. | 现在他有血肿了 |
[02:26] | Are you gonna tell him? | 你不告诉他吗 |
[02:27] | What, and risk a lawsuit? Are you crazy? | 冒着被起诉的风险吗 疯了吧你 |
[02:29] | Besides, it’ll heal just fine, anyway. | 而且 它自己就会痊愈的 |
[02:32] | Hey, throw me another ball. | 嘿 再给我扔个球 |
[02:33] | – Yeah, but.. don’t you believe in bad karma? – No. | – 好啊 但是 你相信因果报应吗 – 不信 |
[02:39] | Hot cup of lava coming through. | 一杯热热的岩浆要过去咯 |
[02:47] | I don’t know, me, I think karma keeps the universe in order. | 我不知道 但我觉得因果维持着这个宇宙的秩序 |
[02:50] | Karma-shmarma. | 去他的因果报应 |
[02:51] | Now listen, if you’re not getting the length on the drive that you need | 好了 听着 如果你的挥杆时间不够长 |
[02:54] | a lot of the better pros take a running start. | 其他的专业人士就要抢占先机了 |
[02:57] | Righty-o! | 看好咯 |
[03:23] | In medicine, you get used to seeing a lot of horrible things. | 在医学界 很多可怕的事情你都司空见惯 |
[03:26] | Morning, sport. | 早上好啊兄弟 |
[03:28] | My God, do not say splotchy. | 我天 别说他脸上的烫伤 |
[03:30] | Good splotchy, Dr Splotchy. | “烫伤”好 “烫伤”医生 |
[03:31] | Oh, please, it’s barely noticeable. | 得了吧 这个根本不明显 |
[03:34] | – Oh, dark roast. – Dammit. | – 哟 深色烘培似的 – 可恶 |
[03:38] | There she is. Are you ready to be born today? | 看看她啊 你准备好今天出生了吗 |
[03:42] | Get the hell away from my stomach | 离我肚子远点 |
[03:44] | or I’ll put you in a leg lock | 不然我就用腿锁住你 |
[03:45] | and snap your little bird neck | 然后用我强壮的大腿 |
[03:46] | with my enormous thighs. | 把你的小细脖子拧断 |
[03:48] | – Enjoy your special day. – Thanks. | – 享受这日子吧 – 谢了 |
[03:51] | Now, in honour of this little goblin’s arrival, | 为了庆祝这个小家伙的到来 |
[03:54] | I have gone ahead and taken care of everything. | 我已经先行一步安排妥当了 |
[03:56] | Dr Gerson will be waiting to induce you. | Gerson医生随时为你接生 |
[03:59] | She will also administer the world’s largest epidural. | 她还会执行世界上最大的无痛分娩 |
[04:02] | I have awfully under-qualified residents | 我还让很多不够格的住院医生 |
[04:05] | covering all of my patients | 来照顾我的病人 |
[04:06] | so that I can be with you every step of the way | 这样我就能寸步不离陪着你 |
[04:09] | and here’s the kicker. | 重点是 |
[04:11] | I have traded every single one of my weekends, | 我牺牲了我所有周末 |
[04:13] | I have called in every favour, | 找了很多人帮忙 |
[04:15] | and I have kissed every pompous, | 还在这个恶心的地方 |
[04:17] | wrinkled ass in this fluorescent hellhole | 拍了很多自大狂的马屁 |
[04:19] | so that I could secure for you, | 这样我就能保证你住进 |
[04:21] | the one-and-only, mack-daddy, out-of-your-mind | 这个医院里绝无仅有 |
[04:25] | birthing suite in this entire hospital. | 酷炫霸拽屌炸天的产房 |
[04:28] | Nice job, Alice. | 干得不错 小魔女 |
[04:37] | – Hey, Paul. – What are you doing down here? | – 嗨 Paul – 你在这做什么 |
[04:40] | I just need a nurse to help me out. | 我要一个护士给我帮忙 |
[04:42] | Hey, this nametag says “Paul Flowers, Nurse”, | 我的名牌写的是 “护士Paul Flowers” |
[04:44] | not “Paul Flowers, Elliot’s boyfriend”. Now, what do you need? | 不是”男友Paul Flowers” 所以 你需要什么帮助 |
[04:48] | Mr Mahoney threw up on himself. He needs a bath. | Mahoney先生吐了自己一身 他得洗个澡 |
[04:51] | Hey, Deena, my girlfriend’s got a job for you. | 嗨 Deena 我女朋友给你找个了个事哦 |
[04:55] | – Right… – Paul, I just want you to know. | – 好吧 – Paul 我只是想说 |
[04:58] | I am having such a good time with you. | 和你在一起很快乐 |
[05:01] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:03] | Sorry I didn’t call you last night. I just totally crashed. | 很抱歉昨晚没打给你 我喝得烂醉如泥 |
[05:06] | No big deal. | 没关系 |
[05:07] | See, I love that you don’t let little things bother you. | 看看 我就喜欢你这样 不为小事烦恼 |
[05:09] | Like right now, you’ve got pit stains | 就像现在 你衣服上有污渍 |
[05:11] | and you’re just like, whatever, I’m working hard. | 但你就像是 管他呢 我只要做好工作就行 |
[05:14] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[05:15] | I’m an easy-going gal. | 我就是这么生性随和的姑娘 |
[05:18] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 哦 天啦 要死 |
[05:20] | I need deodorant and a dry top over here! | 我要除臭剂和一件干上衣啊 |
[05:24] | Doctors love to use humour. | 医生很喜欢搞笑 |
[05:26] | Well, Mr Foster, your blood tests are back, | Foster先生 你的血检结果来了 |
[05:28] | and the good news is you’re not pregnant. | 好消息是 你没怀孕哦 |
[05:33] | Cos your… | 因为你的 |
[05:36] | I said, “Not pregnant.” Is this thing on? | 我说了 “没怀孕” 话筒开着呢吗 |
[05:41] | And hey, what is the deal with Q-tips? | 你们说 棉签到底是个什么存在 |
[05:44] | They’re not Qs and they’re not tips. | 它们既不是棉 也不是签 |
[05:51] | But unfortunately, the CAT scan suggests | 不幸的是 电脑断层扫描显示 |
[05:54] | a laceration in your spleen, | 你的脾脏有伤口 |
[05:55] | which is why I asked for a surgical consult. | 因此我需要外科方面的咨询 |
[05:59] | So how’d this happen anyway? | 所以 到底怎么回事 |
[06:00] | A golf ball hit my windshield and I drove into a tree. | 一个高尔夫球打到了我的挡风玻璃然后我撞树上了 |
[06:09] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 好了 是这样的 |
[06:10] | You are in fact supposed to be up in the mack-daddy suite, | 你是应该被安排进高级产房的 |
[06:13] | but the woman who’s in there is in her 40th hour of labour. | 但是那里面的女人已经分娩了40小时了 |
[06:16] | Did you explain to her that it is my room? | 你跟她说了吗那是我的房间 |
[06:19] | I started to, | 我想说来着 |
[06:20] | but then she screamed, grunted, | 但是她就尖叫 嘟哝 |
[06:21] | and pooped on the table. | 还便便在了手术台上 |
[06:23] | God, it always cracks me up | 天 我真是笑尿了 |
[06:25] | that they never tell pregnant women to expect that one. | 因为他们从不告诉孕妇会发生那种事情 |
[06:28] | I’m going to poo in front of people? | 我会在众人面前便便吗 |
[06:30] | No. | 不会的 |
[06:32] | Yeah. | 会啦 |
[06:34] | – We are so done talking. – Don’t tease me. | – 我不想跟你说话了 – 别闹了 |
[06:36] | Where’s Dr Gerson? | Gerson医生呢 |
[06:37] | He’s in the room with that woman. | 跟那孕妇在一起呢 |
[06:38] | Then who the hell is gonna take care of me? | 那谁他妈的来照顾老娘 |
[06:40] | She’s sending her resident. | 她会派医生来的 |
[06:41] | Hey, happy couple. | 嘿 快乐的一对儿 |
[06:43] | Hi, I’m Donna Berlutti, | 嗨 我是Donna Berlutti |
[06:44] | but you can call me Dr Donna! | 你可以喊我Donna医生 |
[06:48] | Carla, you know how I’m really crazy? | Carla 你知道我有多疯吧 |
[06:50] | Sure, what’s up? | 知道啊 怎么啦 |
[06:51] | It’s getting so hard to hide the crazy from Paul. | 跟Paul隐藏那一面真的太艰难了 |
[06:54] | I hear you, girl. I mean, Turk and I are engaged, | 我懂你啊 Turk和我订婚了 |
[06:56] | and it wasn’t untill last week that I admitted the reason | 而且那是直到上周我承认 |
[06:58] | I don’t touch the seat when I go to the bathroom isn’t germs | 我不碰厕所的坐垫不是因为有细菌 |
[07:01] | but because I’m afraid of toilet snakes. | 而是我害怕马桶里有蛇 |
[07:03] | And now so am I. | 我现在也一样啊 |
[07:05] | Look, I think, with men, | 我觉得 跟男人在一起 |
[07:07] | you just have to hold out until they’re invested enough | 你要坚持自己 直到他们投入得足够多 |
[07:09] | they won’t run away at the first thing that spooks them. | 他们就不会被第一眼看到的东西吓跑 |
[07:11] | I know, and with Paul, | 我知道 我和Paul |
[07:13] | I really feel like we’re getting pretty close now. | 我觉得我们现在很亲近 |
[07:15] | – So, you guys have… – Not yet. | – 所以 你们已经 – 还没有 |
[07:17] | But tonight’s our fourth date, so… | 但是今晚是我们第四次约会了 |
[07:19] | Four dates? | 约了四次 |
[07:21] | Yeah, it’s one date longer than the sluts, one date shorter than prudes. | 是啊 比荡妇多一次 比绿茶婊少一次 |
[07:24] | I am Four-Date Reid. | 我是四约小达人 |
[07:26] | Yeah, but what about that surgeon, the other…? | 可是 那个外科医生呢 那个 |
[07:28] | I’m Four-Date Reid! | 我是四约小达人 |
[07:31] | Hey, cutie. Hey! You ready for our third date? | 嘿 可爱多 准备好第三次约会了吗 |
[07:33] | Fourth. You forgot the time | 是第四次 你忘了 |
[07:35] | we ran into each other at the coffee machine. | 我们在咖啡机偶遇的那次了 |
[07:37] | You shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
[07:39] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[07:43] | What the hell am I playing golf? | 我打高尔夫干什么啊 |
[07:44] | This is all Tiger Woods’ fault. | 都是老虎伍兹的错 |
[07:45] | This guy’ll sue the hospital, we’ll get fired, | 这家伙会起诉医院的 我们要被炒鱿鱼了 |
[07:48] | we’ll have to become male whores. | 然后迫于生计去做男妓 |
[07:50] | Very successful male whores, | 非常成功的男妓 |
[07:52] | probably a nicer apartment and some bling-bling, | 说不定还能有套好房子 能穿金戴银呢 |
[07:53] | but male whores nonetheless. | 但仍然还是男妓 |
[07:55] | Relax. Nobody knows about this but us. | 别担心 只有你我二人知道 |
[07:57] | – We’ll be fine. – Hey, hey, hey, guys. | – 我们没事的 – 嗨嗨嗨 各位 |
[07:59] | Check out the personalised golf club cosy I found on the roof. | 看看我在楼顶找到的私人高尔夫球棍的保护罩 |
[08:03] | Hi, Davy. | 嗨 Davy |
[08:04] | You and your stupid Christmas present. | 看你这个狗屁圣诞礼物 |
[08:06] | Yeah, Seems like one of the balls you hit | 没错 似乎你打的一个球 |
[08:08] | went through the windshield of my van. | 击穿了我的挡风玻璃啊 |
[08:10] | No big deal. I just expect you to replace it.that’s all | 不过没关系 你帮我换一个就行 |
[08:13] | Your windshield’s been broken for a year. | 你挡风玻璃坏了一年了都 |
[08:15] | Yeah, I know. Still… | 是啊 我知道 不过 |
[08:18] | Oh, no! | 哦 不要 |
[08:20] | Looks like we’re in a pickle. Pick, pick, pickle. | 看来我们的处境困难啊 困困困难 |
[08:27] | Here’s the keys. Have it back by tomorrow. | 钥匙给你 明天还给我 |
[08:30] | – Who are you? – Dr Turk. | – 你哪位 – Turk医生 |
[08:33] | I don’t care. | 反正我不在乎 |
[08:38] | I’m not gonna lie to you there, Bob. | Bob 我也不想骗你 |
[08:40] | I have not been having the greatest day. | 我今天过得太不爽了 |
[08:43] | Perry, I just drew in this eyebrow five minutes ago, | Perry 我五分钟前才描了眉毛 |
[08:46] | so cry me a river. | 你最好哭个泪流成河 |
[08:48] | Anyway, Jordan and I got stuck in this crappy room | 就是 Jordan和我为了产房的事情闹僵了 |
[08:51] | and I was wondering if… whew! | 然后我想 能否 哎呀 |
[08:56] | Perry, if you want a favour, | 如果你想要帮助 |
[08:57] | don’t beat around the bush, just curtsey. | 别兜圈子 直接跟我行个屈膝礼就行 |
[09:02] | I beg your pardon, there, Backdraft? | 能再说一遍吗 烈火雄心 |
[09:04] | You heard what I said. | 你又不是没听到 |
[09:06] | Well? | 接下来呢 |
[09:09] | Always remember how I made you do that. | 记住我是怎样让你做到的 |
[09:19] | Hey, fellas! Always nice to have visitors. | 嗨 你们好 你们来我很高兴 |
[09:22] | So, what’s the dealio? | 有何贵干呢 |
[09:25] | Ted, how bad would it really be | Ted 如果两个医生 |
[09:27] | if two doctors were hitting golf balls off the roof | 把高尔夫球从楼顶上打了出去 |
[09:30] | and they caused a car accident and the driver needed surgery? | 造成了车祸 然后司机需要做手术 怎么办呢 |
[09:36] | Ted Ted? | |
[09:37] | Hey, fellas. Always nice to have visitors. | 嗨 你们好 你们来我很高兴 |
[09:40] | – So what’s the dealio? – No dealio, Ted. | – 有何贵干呢 – 没什么 |
[09:44] | We just stopped by to say hi. Hi. | 就是过来打个招呼 嗨 |
[09:48] | See you later, buddy. | 一会儿见 兄弟 |
[09:50] | – Later. – Hmm! | – 回见 – 呵呵 |
[09:53] | We both knew what we had to do. | 我们都知道该做什么 |
[09:54] | Let’s come clean. | 我们老实交代吧 |
[09:55] | Let’s not tell anyone ever, ever, ever, ever, ever. | 我们谁都不要讲 永远永远不要讲 |
[10:00] | Ever? | 永远 |
[10:02] | Ever. | 永远 |
[10:06] | I guess it’s hard to predict how a person will react. | 预言一个人的反应是件难事 |
[10:09] | So, you wanna come in? | 那 你进来吗 |
[10:12] | Nah, it’s OK. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 不了 明天见吧 |
[10:19] | Well, Jordan, why don’t we just think of today as a test run? | Jordan 我们就把今天当一次测试好吗 |
[10:23] | Other times, people react exactly how you think they will. | 但有时 人们会按你想的回应你 |
[10:25] | Honestly, Perry, | Perry 说真的 |
[10:26] | the only way I could’ve felt more taken care of | 唯一能让我觉得被照顾的方式 |
[10:28] | is if I were at a four-star resort, | 就是让我在一个四星级酒店 |
[10:30] | or a spa, or a Third World country | 或者温泉 或者一个第三世界的国家 |
[10:32] | where you boil your own sewage | 在那里你想喝东西 |
[10:34] | if you want something to drink. | 就烧自己的脏水喝 |
[10:35] | Oh, and by the way, giant, giant feather in your cap | 哦 还有 15年后你帽子上有很长很长的羽毛 |
[10:38] | for how much power you wield here after 15 years! | 象征着你在这里拥有的权利 |
[10:41] | Come on, come on, Jordan. | 好了 拜托拜托 |
[10:42] | I am so sorry everything fell apart today, | 我很抱歉事情到这个地步 |
[10:44] | honest to God I am. | 对天发誓我真的很抱歉 |
[10:46] | But I guarantee when you get here tomorrow, | 我保证明天你到这里 |
[10:47] | Dr Gerson will, in fact, be in the super-deluxe birthing suite. | Gerson医生将会 实际上 已经在超豪华产房等你来 |
[10:52] | So that you can go ahead and have that storybook, drug-addled, | 你就可以去看那本讲孕妇患上毒瘾 |
[10:56] | Pitocin-induced pregnancy | 然后催产的小说了 |
[10:57] | you’ve always dreamed of since you were a little girl. | 你不是从小就一直梦想着吗 |
[10:59] | But in the meantime, you gotta cut me a little slack. | 但是同时 你得放我一马 |
[11:02] | I mean, come on, it’s not like I see the real father | 你懂的 我又不会看到孩子的亲生父亲 |
[11:05] | running around here busting his hump. | 在这跑来跑去 焦急地等候着 |
[11:06] | Oh, that’s nice. I’m going home. | 哦 是吗 我回家了 |
[11:10] | – No, no, you’re not. – Bye-bye. | – 不不 别走 – 拜拜了 |
[11:11] | Jordan, your water just broke. | Jordan 你羊水破了 |
[11:17] | This kid’s annoying me already. | 我已经开始烦这孩子了 |
[11:22] | I think having babies is so much fun, don’t you? | 我觉得有个孩子太好了 不是吗 |
[11:25] | I will choke her. | 我会掐死她的 |
[11:26] | Please, Dr Berlutti, no more talking. | 好了 Berlutti医生 不要再说了 |
[11:28] | Oh, you know, I really prefer Dr Donna. | 知道吗 我喜欢别人叫我Donna医生 |
[11:30] | No means no, Pep Squad, now beat it. | 让你别说就别说了 啦啦队 走吧你 |
[11:33] | And Jordan… | 那么 Jordan |
[11:36] | I am not gonna leave your side until that baby is delivered. | 孩子出生前 我是不会离开你的 |
[11:39] | – Get the hell out of here. – What? | – 滚出去 – 什么 |
[11:41] | I’m serious. Why don’t you do us both a favour and get out? | 我认真的 你就行行好赶紧出去吧 |
[11:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:49] | It’s important to stay positive. | 保持好心态很重要哦 |
[11:51] | Get me an epidural before I rip your teeth out! | 我把你嘴撕烂之前记得给我麻醉剂 |
[11:54] | Okey-dokey. | 没问题哟 |
[11:56] | – Hey, Girl’s Name. – What? | – 嘿 那姑娘 – 谁 |
[11:58] | Give me a break. I got a lot on my mind, Ellen. Oh, | 让我想想 我脑子乱得像浆糊 Ellen |
[12:00] | look at that, I bounced back. | 哦 太好了 元气恢复了 |
[12:02] | Anyway, the cave bat just kicked me out of its lair. | 就是 蝙蝠把我从它的洞里赶出来了 |
[12:05] | Seeing as I no longer have my all-access pass to Crazy Town, | 既然我已经没权利再进去了 |
[12:09] | I’m going to need you to occasionally go in there | 我要你时不时地进去 |
[12:11] | and poke her with a broomstick, | 用扫帚戳戳她 |
[12:12] | just to see how she’s doing. | 看看她怎么样了 |
[12:13] | Dr Cox… | Cox医生 |
[12:14] | Please, just check on her, OK? | 拜托了 帮我看看她 好吗 |
[12:21] | What if she has the baby while I’m in there? | 如果我进去的时候她在生孩子怎么办 |
[12:28] | – Here it comes! – What the hell is that? | – 快出来啦 – 那是什么鬼东西 |
[12:37] | Get it off! Somebody get it off! | 把它拿开 快把它拿开 |
[12:42] | I’ll check on her later. | 等会儿来看她吧 |
[12:45] | – Elliot, wait up. Elliot. – Hey. | – Elliot 等等 – 嗨 |
[12:49] | I wanted to explain about last night. | 昨晚的事我想解释一下 |
[12:52] | We had a great time and I know you wanted me to come in to…you know | 我们昨晚很愉快 我知道你想让我进 |
[12:57] | Oh, no, no, no, | 哦 不是的 不是的 |
[12:57] | I invited you in to see my fish tank. | 我想邀请你看我的鱼而已 |
[13:01] | Is that what you ladies are calling it nowadays? | 你们姑娘现在都这么叫了啊 |
[13:04] | Careful, Todd. | Todd 注意点 |
[13:05] | Sorry, Nurse Flowers, sir. | 不好意思 Flowers护士 |
[13:08] | Elliot, listen, I think you’re an amazing girl, I really do. | Elliot 你是个非常棒的女孩 真的 |
[13:12] | But something just didn’t feel right about last night. | 但是昨晚 我觉得有些事情不对 |
[13:15] | It’s just I’ve rushed things with people in the past, | 以前我总逼着别人 |
[13:17] | and I don’t wanna do that with you. | 但是我不想那样对你 |
[13:19] | What does he mean in the past? | 以前是什么意思 |
[13:20] | Does he have an ex-girlfriend? | 难道他有前女友 |
[13:22] | Is that her? Slut! | 是她吗 婊子啊 |
[13:24] | I feel the same way. | 我也觉得 |
[13:29] | – Hey! – Oh, I am on to you. | – 嗨 – 我可盯上你了 |
[13:36] | I’m going this way. | 我要走这边 |
[13:38] | So now, why’d you finally agree to marry Gandhi? | 那个 你最后为什么同意嫁给Gandhi了 |
[13:41] | Well, he’s amazing in bed and he has an awesome CD collection. | 他床上功夫很棒 他的唱片收藏也很棒 |
[13:45] | Seriously. | 认真点 |
[13:46] | What got you to the point where you weren’t scared anymore? | 是什么让你不再害怕 |
[13:49] | Please, I’m still terrified. | 拜托 我还是很害怕的 |
[13:51] | I mean, good luck finding a pen cap at the nurses’ station. | 能在护士站找到笔套是你的幸运 |
[13:54] | – Know why? – Why? | – 知道为什么吗 – 不知道 |
[13:55] | Ate ’em all. | 因为笔套都被我吃了 |
[13:56] | Sounds like good roughage to me. | 我倒觉得那是很好的粗粮 |
[13:59] | What do you do when you get scared? | 你害怕的时候都做些什么 |
[14:01] | Run away, get a divorce, drink alone. You know, the classics. | 逃避 离婚 喝酒 就是那些经典的事情 |
[14:05] | The thing is that this time I am killing myself for this woman | 问题是 这次我为了她鞠躬尽瘁死而后已了 |
[14:10] | and I’m still getting my ass handed to me. | 但是还是被数落了一通 |
[14:12] | There is no Shangri-La, you know. | 人间乐园是不存在的 |
[14:13] | Every relationship is messed up. | 每段感情都有搞砸的时候 |
[14:16] | What makes it perfect is if | 而让感情变得完美的是 |
[14:17] | you still wanna be there when things really suck. | 当情况糟糕透顶的时候 你仍不离不弃 |
[14:20] | You know, I’m not so sure. | 我也不确定 |
[14:23] | It’ll come to you. | 迟早会知道的 |
[14:33] | Right, gentlemen, either of you in the market for a van? $500. | 好了 先生们 你们俩是来看车的吧 这要500块 |
[14:36] | – The windshield cost that much. – Oh, 800. | – 一个挡风玻璃那么贵 – 那800好了 |
[14:39] | – No, thanks. – Come on. | – 不了 谢谢 – 别这样嘛 |
[14:40] | There’s still half a deer in the back. | 车后面还有半只鹿呢 |
[14:44] | I think that’s a deer. | 应该是只鹿吧 |
[14:47] | After being blackmailed, I decided to check in on Jordan. | 被勒索之后 我决定去看看Jordan |
[14:50] | You tell me, Donna. | Donna 你跟我说说 |
[14:51] | Do I look like I need more drugs? | 我看着像需要加药的人吗 |
[14:54] | Ow, my face! | 我的脸啊 |
[14:57] | Then again, I have other problems. | 然后 我又有了其他的问题 |
[14:59] | because I know some windshield hush money won’t keep the karma gods | 因为我知道挡风玻璃的封口费还是阻挡不了报应 |
[15:02] | from coming after Turk and me. | 降临在我和Turk身上 |
[15:04] | Q-tip, Dr Murphy called. | 棉签小伙 Murphy医生找你 |
[15:06] | They need you to cover his call tonight. | 他们需要你今晚帮他忙 |
[15:10] | Dude, Dr Wen’s doing a stomach stapling | 朋友 Wen医生在做缩胃手术 |
[15:12] | and he wants you to be there to hold back the guy’s fat flap. | 他想让你去帮他控制一下病人的脂肪瓣 |
[15:18] | Apparently, my face is scaring my patients, | 显然 我这张脸把我病人吓死了 |
[15:21] | so you’re going to take them off my hands for about a week. | 所以你得帮我照顾他们一星期了 |
[15:26] | Turk, the Dairy Queen burned down. | Turk 冰雪皇后被烧毁了 |
[15:30] | – No. – Now do you see? | – 不是吧 – 你看到了吧 |
[15:32] | I can’t take it.Carla, I cannot hide the crazy a minute longer. | 我受不了了 我一分钟都藏不住了 |
[15:35] | The worst part is, Paul is this sweet perfect guy | 最糟糕的是 Paul是个完美的 |
[15:39] | who actually wants to take things slow. | 想让一切慢慢发展的人 |
[15:40] | I’m this mountain of cuckoo about to erupt | 我就满山喷薄欲出的布谷鸟一样 |
[15:43] | and spew molten crazy over him | 要用一摊癫狂糊向他的脸 |
[15:44] | and he’s gonna die like this. | 他的死相会是这样 |
[15:46] | Calm down, Elliot. Do what I used to do. | 冷静点Elliot 试试我以前做的 |
[15:49] | Find people who don’t even know Paul, | 找一个不认识他的人 |
[15:50] | and then just let it out in little bursts. | 然后在爆发中发泄出来 |
[15:53] | Good afternoon, ladies. | 下午好 女士们 |
[15:57] | You know, when I was a kid, I got a sunburn like that. | 我小的时候 被晒伤成那样 |
[15:58] | I just peeled all the skin off, | 我就把皮全撕下来 |
[16:00] | put it in a pile and ate it. | 弄成一堆 然后吃了精光 |
[16:01] | Good Lord. | 我的个妈呀 |
[16:06] | For us, it was time to face the karmic music. | 至于我们 是时候该面对报应了 |
[16:10] | We are the one who hit your car with that golf ball. | 是我们的高尔夫球打坏了你的车 |
[16:12] | Well, technically, it was Dr Turk. | 严格来说 是Turk医生 |
[16:14] | You liar. OK, it was you! | 你个骗子 明明是你 |
[16:17] | You know what, it really doesn’t matter. | 你知道吗 这不重要 |
[16:20] | Why were you guys doing hitting golf balls way downtown? | 你们大老远跑市区打球干嘛 |
[16:23] | – Downtown? – I told you it wasn’t us. | – 市区 – 就说了不是我们吧 |
[16:30] | You know,this is almost exactly like the kind of picnics | 这很像我和我妈妈的 |
[16:32] | I had with my mother. | 那种野餐 |
[16:34] | You’re so cute. | 你太可爱了 |
[16:38] | And now it’s exactly like ’em. | 现在就更像了 |
[16:41] | You got something in your tooth. | 你牙齿上有东西 |
[16:42] | I can’t believe I have something on my teeth. | 我牙齿上竟然有东西 |
[16:45] | Get it off, get it off. | 把它弄掉 弄掉 弄掉啊 |
[16:48] | – Did I get it? – No, but don’t worry about it. | – 掉了吗 – 没有 不过没事 |
[16:51] | So, anyway, I was thinking… Elliot? | 所以 我在想 Elliot |
[16:55] | Elliot, is everything all right? | Elliot 还好吗 |
[16:58] | Everything’s great, yeah! | 一切都好 |
[17:00] | Come here. | 来 |
[17:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:05] | It’s just, well, this is what bothered me the other night. | 就是 这就是那晚困扰我的问题 |
[17:09] | ‘Cause I know there’s something wrong | 我知道事情不对劲 |
[17:10] | but you won’t talk about it. | 但是你不愿意说 |
[17:13] | I guess sometimes it feels like you’re holding back. | 有时候我感觉你在隐藏什么 |
[17:17] | Of course I’m holding back! | 我当然是在隐藏了 |
[17:19] | I’m insane, you idiot. | 我都疯了 你个白痴 |
[17:20] | Remember the other day when you told me I had pit stains? | 你还记得你告诉我衣服脏了那次吗 |
[17:22] | I’ve cried every 15 minutes on the half-hour since you told me that. | 你告诉我之后 我过15分钟就要哭上半小时 |
[17:26] | I am racked with self-doubt, | 我就一直在自我怀疑 |
[17:27] | I’m panic attack. I am claustrophobic, | 我有惊恐发作 有幽闭恐惧症 |
[17:28] | germophobic, phobia-phobic. | 洁癖 恐怖症 |
[17:29] | I talk to myself, I talk to my cat, | 我跟自己说话 跟我的猫说话 |
[17:31] | I talk to three separate shrinks about the fact | 我还跟3个不同的心理医生说 |
[17:34] | that often my cats respond to me in my mother’s voice. | 我的猫经常用我妈的嗓音跟我说话 |
[17:37] | and yesterday, when that stupid, pretty surgical nurse | 还有昨天 那个美丽的笨外科护士 |
[17:40] | handed you a pair of latex gloves, | 递给你一双乳胶手套的时候 |
[17:41] | I almost killed a guy I was stitching up | 我差点害死了被我缝针的那个人 |
[17:43] | because I couldn’t stop | 因为我止不住地想 |
[17:44] | thinking about you two having sex on a box of steaks. | 你俩在牛排箱子上爱爱的样子 |
[17:47] | Why a box of steaks? | 为什么是牛排箱子呢 |
[17:48] | ‘Cause my dad had an affair with a female butcher. | 因为我爸爸曾经和一个屠妇有一腿 |
[17:50] | And, as I mentioned before, I am insane. | 就像我之前说过的 我是个疯子 |
[17:53] | There, I opened up. Are you happy? | 好了 我敞开胸怀了 开心了吗 |
[17:56] | No. | 没有 |
[17:57] | I’m incredibly turned on. | 我现在极其性奋 |
[18:04] | I’ve gotta, uh, get this right outta my teeth. | 我得 额 把我牙弄干净 |
[18:07] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[18:10] | Ow! I’m OK. | 我去 我没事 |
[18:11] | I still believe in karma, | 我还是相信因果报应 |
[18:13] | and if I wasn’t being punished for Mr Golf Ball, | 如果我没有因为高尔夫球的事情受到惩罚 |
[18:15] | I think I knew where my bad karma was coming from. | 那我知道我的报应是来自何处了 |
[18:18] | I don’t know that many straight guys that wear cologne. | 我不知道直男还抹古龙香水 |
[18:21] | – I’m down to one spritz. – Hmm? | – 我只喷一下的 – 是吗 |
[18:23] | Look, Dr Cox asked me to check in on you. | 这样的 Cox医生让我来看看你 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry I haven’t been here until now. | 很抱歉我直到现在才来 |
[18:28] | – He asked you to check in on me? – Yep. | – 他让你来看我 – 是的 |
[18:32] | So, how’re you doing? | 那 你感觉怎么样 |
[18:35] | Well, I’ve ruined everything. | 我毁了一切 |
[18:37] | All he tried to do was take care of me | 他想做的就是照顾我 |
[18:39] | and show me that he loved me. | 证明他爱我 |
[18:40] | But, no, I had to drive him away | 但是 我不得不把他赶走 |
[18:42] | because I don’t like being vulnerable | 因为就算我正常的时候 |
[18:44] | even when I’m normal, | 都不想显得那么脆弱 |
[18:45] | let alone with my ankles in stirrups and my cootchie on display. | 何况我现在还套着分娩脚蹬 私穴外露 |
[18:49] | So, now he’s gone away for good | 现在 他一走了之了 |
[18:51] | and I would really like to get this stupid thing out of me | 我只想赶紧把这蠢东西生出来 |
[18:54] | so I can go home and kill myself. | 然后我回家自杀 |
[18:56] | Well, you sound good. | 你听着不错 |
[18:58] | I was going to tell him the truth eventually. | 我本来是要告诉他事实的 |
[19:00] | I just wanted to see if he was going to be with me | 我只想知道他陪我 |
[19:02] | because he wanted to, not because he had to. | 是因为他想 而不是因为被迫的 |
[19:05] | Do you know what I mean? | 你懂我在说什么吗 |
[19:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:08] | It’s his baby, stupid. Don’t tell anyone. | 蠢货 这是他的孩子 别告诉别人 |
[19:11] | All right, lookit, Kappa Gamma, here, | 好了 这位Kappa Gamma |
[19:13] | says it’s time to get this thing underway, | 说是时候开始了 |
[19:14] | so I don’t care if you want me here or not, | 所以我不管你要不要我陪你 |
[19:16] | I’m… staying. | 我都 会留下的 |
[19:18] | – Whatever, all right. – Good. | – 无所谓 随你 – 好 |
[19:22] | What were you two talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[19:26] | Apartheid. | 种族隔离的事情 |
[19:28] | – It’s wrong. – Oh… | – 那是不对的 – 好吧 |
[19:30] | Call me New Agey, | 叫我新时代青年吧 |
[19:32] | but I think karma’s a powerful force. | 但是我相信因果报应的力量很强大 |
[19:36] | I honestly don’t know | 我还真不知道 |
[19:37] | what put the idea of golfing on the roof in my head. | 我为什么想在楼顶打高尔夫 |
[19:41] | Dude, it is so nice out here. | 朋友 这里太好了 |
[19:43] | Do you mind if I take it down to the banana hammock? | 你介意我只穿一条三角裤吗 |
[19:46] | Because I honestly believe | 因为我真的觉得 |
[19:47] | if you’ve got some bad karma coming your way, well… | 如果报应来临 那 |
[19:50] | Hi, Dr Kelso. | 嗨 Kelso医生 |
[19:52] | You can’t hide from it. | 你躲也躲不掉 |
[19:58] | Karma’s really just about doing the right thing. | 想躲开报应就该多做对的事情 |
[20:00] | So, anyway, Mr Simms, | 那个 Simms先生 |
[20:04] | I wanted to explain to you why your chest was hurting. | 我想跟你说说你胸口为什么会疼 |
[20:07] | During surgery, I… | 在手术的时候 我 |
[20:09] | Or about being who you really are. | 或是做真实的自己 |
[20:13] | Either way, it’s a lot to think about. | 不管怎样 有很多东西需要思考 |
[20:15] | Oh, my God, would you look at the mug on Jordan’s baby? | 天 你来看看Jordan孩子的脸蛋 |
[20:19] | Must have one butt-ugly father. | 孩子他爸一定是个丑逼 |
[20:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:23] | Damn you, karma. | 我去你的报应 |