时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Ok, you’ve been avoiding Dr Cox | 你一直躲着Cox医生 |
[00:05] | ever since Jordan told you her baby was actually his. | 自从得知Jordan的孩子实际上是他的 |
[00:07] | But this chance meeting is a sign. It’s time to let go of the secret. | 但这次相遇是个征兆 是时候泄露天机了 |
[00:10] | You just need to find a smooth way in. | 只是得想个顺当的开场白 |
[00:13] | Hey, Dr. Cox. Taking a whizz? | 嗨 Cox医生 来尿尿哈 |
[00:15] | We’ve been over this before, Newbie. Eyes front, no talking. | 菜鸟 跟你说过了 目视前方 不言不语 |
[00:19] | OK, fine, I’ll just read the wall. | 好吧 看看墙上写的什么 |
[00:21] | “JD has a tiny pickle.” | JD的家伙很小 |
[00:23] | Kudos for honesty there, Newbie, but again no talking. | 诚实可嘉 但是 闭嘴 |
[00:26] | Dr Cox, I have to tell you something. | Cox医生 我得告诉你一件事 |
[00:29] | Perry, you pee standing up at work? That is so cute. | Perry 你上班时站着尿尿啊 真可爱 |
[00:33] | Would you come on? We’re on a very tight schedule. | 动作能快点吗 我们时间很紧 |
[00:35] | You know, with all the baby weight you haven’t lost yet, | 看你怀孕胖了那么多 |
[00:39] | I just went ahead and assumed you’d be used to tight things by now. | 以为你早就习惯紧巴巴的感觉了呢 |
[00:43] | Aw, that’s lovely. Well, hello, sailor. | 真有爱 你好啊 大兵 |
[00:48] | Ahoy. | 到 |
[00:50] | My goodness, Newbie, are you so uncomfortable with Jordan here | 我的女神啊 有Jordan在 你这么不自在啊 |
[00:54] | that you’ve in fact, stopped peeing mid-stream? | 尿到一半停下来了吗 |
[00:57] | I may have. | 好像是的 |
[01:01] | Yes! | 耶 |
[01:01] | I wonder why Dr Cox and Jordan got divorced. | Cox医生和Jordan为什么离婚了呢 |
[01:04] | They act like they hate each other, but I think that’s just for show. | 他们好像互相憎恨 但我觉得是装的 |
[01:07] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便啦 |
[01:08] | Are you going to stretch before you play basketball or what? | 打篮球之前你不热身一下吗 |
[01:10] | Turk likes to blow off | Turk喜欢在做手术前 |
[01:11] | steam by playing basketball before surgery. | 打打篮球 缓解压力 |
[01:14] | I always get my ass kicked but not today. | 每次我都输得很惨 但今天绝不会 |
[01:21] | And that’s game. | 这才叫比赛 |
[01:25] | How the hell did we lose? We have Chet. | 我们有Chet 怎么可能输 |
[01:27] | – Sorry, man. – Chet, you suck. | – 抱歉 伙计 – Chet 你真烂 |
[01:33] | You know what? Some stereotypes are true, Turk, OK. | 某些种族偏见是事实 Turk |
[01:36] | And just maybe, black people are a little better at basketball. | 没准黑人就是更会打篮球 |
[01:40] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[01:59] | – Maybe a little. – Y’all got hockey. | – 有点可能 – 你们曲棍球很强哦 |
[02:17] | Why do you think they got divorced? | 他们为什么离婚了 |
[02:18] | I have no idea. I just can’t believe you had to pee in front of Jordan. | 不知道 难以置信你居然在Jordan面前尿尿 |
[02:22] | I could not do that, I mean Paul’s my boyfriend | 我可做不到 Paul是我男朋友 |
[02:24] | and I make him turn the volume way up on the T.V. when I go. | 每次我去厕所 都要他调高电视音量 |
[02:26] | Plus, he’s not allowed in the | 而且 在我便便的 |
[02:27] | apartment an hour before or after I do twosies. | 前后一小时内 他不准来我家 |
[02:30] | Elliot, you’re a doctor. Stop calling it twosies. | 你是医生 别管那叫便便行吗 |
[02:32] | Oh, with patients I say dookie. Oh, dookie. | 不 我跟病人说的是粪粪 你屎定了 |
[02:36] | Well, Maggie, I can only assume you are wiling away the morning | Maggie 我只能假设你已经完成了巡房 |
[02:40] | cat-chatting with your favourite | 所以才把清晨的大好时光 |
[02:41] | gal pal because you already finished your pre-rounding. | 浪费在和闺蜜的八卦上 |
[02:43] | – Haven’t even started yet. – What? | – 我还没去呢 – 啥 |
[02:45] | – Gotcha. Finished. – That’s a good one. Newbie, my heart is racing | – 被骗了吧 早完成了 – 你真行 我心跳都加速了 |
[02:47] | – You are quite the prankster. – I could tell you some stories. | – 你真是行骗高手 – 我是有很多故事要讲 |
[02:50] | If there’s a God in heaven, you never will. | 上天有灵 千万别讲给我听 |
[02:51] | This is Mrs Grayson’s chart. | 这是Grayson女士的病例 |
[02:53] | Her private-practice doctor just showed up so I am off this one. | 她的私人医生来了 我就不管了 |
[02:57] | Well, is there anything I need to do for her lung nodule? | 我怎么处理她的肺结节呢 |
[03:00] | I don’t know, what do you say start her on 20 CCs | 不知道 不如你给她来一剂 |
[03:02] | of “It’s not my problem anymore?” | “与我无关”吧 |
[03:05] | Great, another pretentious private-practice guy | 又来一个自命不凡的私人医生 |
[03:07] | who’s gonna order me around while he counts his money all day. | 要一边数钱 一边使唤我了 |
[03:10] | – Hey, you must be JD. – He knows my name. | – 你就是JD吧 – 他知道我的名字 |
[03:13] | I’m Dr Fisher, I go by Pete. | 我是Fisher医生 叫我Pete |
[03:15] | Never call me Petey, we’ll be friends for life. | 只要不叫我Petey 我们就是一辈子的好朋友 |
[03:17] | Look at this. Don’t believe me? | 看看这是什么 不信吗 |
[03:18] | I already got you a latte. Buddy, look at that. | 拿铁都给你备好了 |
[03:20] | – Thanks. A latte. – That’s funny. | – 谢谢 一杯拿铁 – 真幽默 |
[03:22] | We got a good one, Sally. | Sally 这家伙不错啊 |
[03:23] | How’s that funny? Ah, just go with it. | 我哪儿幽默了 算了 |
[03:26] | You know, I’m always pulling pranks too. Like, Before, | 我总搞恶作剧 就刚才 |
[03:27] | Dr Cox was like, “Did you do pre-rounding?” | Cox医生问我 “你巡诊了吗” |
[03:29] | I’m sorry, I don’t mean to interrupt you. | 抱歉 我不想打断你 |
[03:31] | I do wanna hear the end of story though. | 我真的想知道结局 |
[03:32] | Could you get a pulmonary consult for Sally for me? | 能先帮我听一下Sally的肺吗 |
[03:34] | Yeah… | 好吧 |
[03:35] | You’re probably thinking why didn’t you do that before I got here, | 你可能在想 为什么我来之前你不做呢 |
[03:38] | But you weren’t sure if you’d be over-stepping your boundaries. | 但你不确定这是否会越界 |
[03:40] | What if I was a territorial ass with a giant ego | 我要是个野心勃勃的土匪呢 |
[03:42] | or a territorial ego with a giant ass? Stop me, Sally!Please | 或者是个屁股大大的土匪 快让我住嘴 Sally |
[03:45] | And you’re gonna help me. | 你得帮帮我 |
[03:46] | Need you to help me get Sally here out of bed, | 我们一起治好Sally 让她下床 |
[03:48] | That way, I can go back to trying to get her into bed. | 这样 我就能再把她骗上床啦 |
[03:51] | – Stop! – You stop, foxy lady. | – 不要嘛 – 你才不要 小狐狸 |
[03:53] | Look, you’re doing great. From now on, just follow your instincts Ok? | 你做得不错 即刻起 相信自己的直觉就行 |
[03:56] | And you, don’t flirt so much. | 你呢 别总调情 |
[03:59] | Wanna make him jealous? | 想让他吃醋吗 |
[04:01] | No. | 不要了 |
[04:03] | Thanks a latte. Thanks a lot. | 非常拿铁 非常感谢 |
[04:06] | Thanks a latte. I got it! | 非常拿铁 我找到笑点了 |
[04:10] | At a hospital, there’s always one sure way to deal with boredom. | 在医院 总有一种办法打破无聊 |
[04:13] | You guys wanna go laugh at the narcoleptic guy? | 你们想去嘲笑得了嗜睡症的那个男的吗 |
[04:16] | I know it sounds insensitive, but let’s face it, | 是很冷血 但是呢 |
[04:18] | narcolepsy is a funny condition. | 嗜睡就是很搞笑嘛 |
[04:20] | And it can be triggered by a number of things. | 而且很多事情都可以是诱因 |
[04:23] | Like stress. | 比如说压力 |
[04:24] | Or anger from, say, three double bogies in a row. | 或者因为连续打了三次双柏忌球而愤怒 |
[04:31] | – Or, in Mr Hilliard’s case… – Sexual arousal? | – 对于Hilliard先生来说 – 性唤起 |
[04:35] | I’m going in. | 我上 |
[04:37] | Is falling asleep after sex considered narcolepsy, | 滚完床单之后睡着了就是嗜睡症吗 |
[04:41] | cos if it is, Mr Roberts has got it. | 要是的话 Roberts肯定得了 |
[04:43] | Okay, so, first she’ll stick her chest out and then she’ll toss her hair. | 首先她会挺胸 然后抚弄秀发 |
[04:48] | That’s sexy. | 真性感 |
[04:50] | – Pen drop. – Oops. | – 扔掉笔 – 啊哦 |
[04:55] | That did it. | 成了 |
[04:58] | Hell, yeah. | 噢耶 |
[05:02] | I have a boyfriend. Work is going well. | 我不缺男朋友 工作很顺利 |
[05:04] | I actually feel cute for the first time in my life. | 有生以来第一次感觉自己很可爱 |
[05:06] | My self-esteem cannot be touched. | 我的自尊心完全不会受挫 |
[05:09] | It’s been so weird since I got engaged. | 我订婚以后好奇怪 |
[05:11] | You’re right, I’ll never get married. Message received. | 你说得对 不会有人愿意娶我了 懂了 |
[05:14] | – Elliot, This is about me. – Really? Oh, OK. | – 我说的是我 – 真的吗 好吧 |
[05:16] | It’s like, I don’t feel attractive at all lately, | 我觉得自己一点吸引力都没有了 |
[05:19] | Iike I’ve lost my spark or something. | 就像我没有了魅力一样 |
[05:20] | Please, remember what Kelso said about your hair yesterday? | 不会的 记得昨天Kelso怎么说你头发的吗 |
[05:24] | It makes you look frumpy. | 你看起来老气横秋的 |
[05:26] | I thought he said clumpy. | 我以为他说的是像个鸟窝 |
[05:27] | How is that better? | 那也没好到哪儿去啊 |
[05:30] | You don’t know. | 你也不知道 |
[05:36] | – Morning, boys. – Sir, this is where we play. | – 早啊 – 先生 这是我们打球的地方 |
[05:39] | Funny, I thought this was where we worked. | 是吗 我以为这是我们工作的地方呢 |
[05:42] | Dr Kelso, I have a low anterior resection later on this afternoon | Kelso医生 我下午有个直肠低位前切除手术 |
[05:45] | and I’d really like to exercise in order to be at my best. | 我得先打球热身 才能超常发挥 |
[05:48] | Well, I’d really like grandkids someday, | 我很想抱孙子 |
[05:51] | but the last five Christmases, | 但是最近这几年圣诞节 |
[05:52] | my son has brought his roommate Brad home, | 我儿子都是领着室友Brad回家 |
[05:55] | so you tell me whether life is fair. | 别跟我抱怨人生不公平了 |
[06:00] | I can’t believe you did your residency here, too? | 我都不知道以前你也在这里实习 |
[06:02] | Are you kidding me? We lived, | 当然是真的 |
[06:03] | we loved, we sang to each other, for crying out loud. | 我在这里生活过 爱过 唱过 天呐 |
[06:05] | Hey, Laverne, remember that time you and I got a little crazy, right? | Laverne 还记得那次咱俩疯过吗 |
[06:09] | Went down to the waterfall, stripped off our scrubs, dove in. | 跑去瀑布 脱掉了手术服 潜进去 |
[06:12] | – You remember that Laverne? – Are you hitting the crack pipe? | – 记得吗 – 你嗑药了吧 |
[06:14] | See, that’s the kinda magic I’m talking about, buddy. | 看见没 这是片神奇的土地啊 |
[06:17] | – Hey, ladies. – You two must know each other. | – 女孩子们好 – 你俩认识吧 |
[06:20] | – Dr Cox. – Petey. | – Cox医生 – Petey |
[06:24] | Sometimes when you’re in an awkward situation, | 当你身处尴尬的境地时 |
[06:26] | the best thing to do is to go to your happy place. | 最好是想象一些快乐的场景 |
[06:29] | Well, it’s not uncommon. | 这不罕见 |
[06:30] | I think a lot of people keep plants in their apartment. Right, JD? | 很多人都在公寓里养植物啊 对吧 JD |
[06:34] | Oh, Jay, you’re so crazy. | Jay 你真疯狂 |
[06:42] | – We have a little history. – yeah. | – 我们之间有点故事 – 是啊 |
[06:47] | What’s up his pooper? | 他这是咋啦 |
[06:49] | Actually, I think he’s mad cos I went into | 他那么生气 可能是因为 |
[06:50] | private practice and he’s stuck in this hellhole. | 我去了私人诊所 而他却困在这破地方吧 |
[06:52] | You wouldn’t believe this, but that guy was my mentor, man. | 你肯定不信 他以前是我的导师啊 |
[06:54] | I mean, I lived and breathed for that guy’s approval. | 我活着就为了他能夸我一句 |
[06:56] | That’s lame. | 真衰 |
[06:57] | I know, once you learn his tricks, he’s easier to deal with, you’ll see | 是啊 一旦你了解了他的手段 事情就简单多了 |
[07:00] | – Tell me about it. – Yeah. | – 快告诉我 – 好吧 |
[07:01] | No, I’m serious. Tell me about it. | 不 说真的呢 告诉我 |
[07:05] | Well, you know when he gets on his rants, | 他巡诊的时候 |
[07:06] | he gets all hyped up, his veins starts | 总是很激动 对你大喊大叫的 |
[07:08] | sticking out of his neck and he starts yelling at ya? | 脖子上的血管都爆出来了 |
[07:10] | When he’s done, just look at him, stare him right in the eye and say, | 等他喊完 你就盯着他的眼睛 跟他说 |
[07:13] | “I’m sorry, what were you saying?” | “对不起 你刚才说什么” |
[07:15] | I don’t know why, but it works. Trust me. | 不知道为什么 反正很管用 真的 |
[07:17] | No, I do. | 嗯 我信 |
[07:17] | Now, how do you get him to stop calling you girls’ names? | 还有 你是怎么让他不叫你女孩儿的名字的 |
[07:20] | – Girls’ names? – Oh, never mind. | – 什么名字 – 算了 没事 |
[07:26] | Pukers. | 靠 |
[07:29] | – I’ve got to get this thing fixed. – Allow me. | – 得赶紧修好了 – 请让我来 |
[07:32] | May I | 好吗 |
[07:34] | Ah, yep. | 啊哈 |
[07:35] | See what you got here is a Medicom XJ. | 这是麦迪康XJ型号 |
[07:37] | Got this hip-guard on it. I’m guessing it’s always coming loose. | 能别在裤子上 但是这里总是很松对吗 |
[07:40] | – It is always coming loose. – Been there, seen it, fixed it. | – 没错啊 – 见过 用过 修好了 |
[07:45] | – Give that a try, missy. – Thank you. | – 试试吧 小姐 – 谢谢 |
[07:47] | For what? For doing my job? | 为什么谢我 我的工作而已 |
[07:49] | Come on! This kinda thing gets me up in the morning. | 每天起床就是为了助人为乐 |
[07:51] | That and the smell of urinal cakes. | 还有可能是被厕所的味道熏起来的 |
[07:56] | – Anyway, I’ll see you around. Have a good one. – Back at you. | – 回见吧 祝你开心 – 你也是 |
[08:01] | – What are you smiling about? – I just made a new friend. | – 你笑什么呢 – 交了新朋友 |
[08:10] | This is so unfair of Kelso. | 他这么做太不公平了 |
[08:11] | Everyone’s gotta have a way of taking the edge off. | 每个人都有自己减压的方式 |
[08:13] | You and l, we’ve got basketball, | 你和我 咱有篮球 |
[08:15] | Nurse Roberts, she has got her stories. | Roberts护士 有她的故事 |
[08:17] | Some guy named DRK loves Ms Pac-Man, | 有个叫DRK的 肯定爱玩吃豆人 |
[08:19] | cos he’s got the high score of 41 million. | 他都得了四千一百万分了 |
[08:21] | Drk? | DRK吗 |
[08:24] | Dr Kelso. | Kelso医生 |
[08:35] | Oh, Ms Pac-Man, I would sex that bow right off your head. | 吃豆人小妞 我要操掉你头上的蝴蝶结 |
[08:40] | Eat those dots, you naughty, naughty girl. | 吃掉我的豆豆 你个顽皮的小妞 |
[08:44] | – Hey, Dr Cox. – Hey, buddy. | – Cox医生 – 嗨 |
[08:45] | I was just thinking about you. | 我刚才还想着你呢 |
[08:47] | Yeah, I was thinking how it might be real nice to have | 我在想啊 如果这里有谁能帮帮我 |
[08:49] | around here who could help me out. | 就再好不过了 |
[08:51] | You know, somebody I could call, gosh, my resident, | 我的什么呢 哈 我的实习生啊 |
[08:54] | and we’d do stuff together, you know, medical stuff. | 我们可以一起看看病什么的 |
[08:56] | It would just be peaches. But then it occurred to me | 那就太好了 然后呢 |
[08:58] | that a guy who looked a hell of a lot like you used to be that guy. | 我想起来 有个和你很像的人 以前就做得到 |
[09:03] | Monica, just because you have a new buddy | Monica 就算有了新朋友 |
[09:05] | doesn’t mean you can all of a sudden drop your all regular duties | 你也不能就这么磨洋工啊 |
[09:08] | and I know I just said “Drop your duties.” | 我知道 我刚说了”磨洋工” |
[09:10] | And so help me God, if you even smile | 所以求求你了 你要是敢冲我微笑 |
[09:13] | I will crush you into two little Newbie cubes | 我就把你撕成两半 |
[09:15] | and hang you from my rearview mirror. | 挂在我的后视镜上 |
[09:17] | What you gotta say for yourself? | 你还要辩解什么吗 |
[09:19] | Just do it. | 干脆点 |
[09:20] | I’m sorry, did you say something? | 真对不起 你刚才说话了吗 |
[09:24] | Welcome to today’s lecture: | 欢迎来到今天的小课堂 |
[09:26] | The Biomechanical Reaction Of Dr Perry Cox | 看看当Perry Cox医生被无视的时候 |
[09:28] | When He’s Not Being Listened To. | 他有什么生理反应呢 |
[09:30] | Stage one, The Jaw Clench. | 第一 紧咬牙关 |
[09:33] | Quickly followed by stage two: Syllable Elongation. | 紧接着第二阶段 拉长音节 |
[09:37] | Newbie, I re-hee-hee-ly don’t have time to repeat myself. | 我真真真的没空重复 |
[09:42] | Finally, stage three, Cox begrudgingly offers a little respect, | 最后 Cox会小小地表示一下尊重 |
[09:46] | But then distances himself by overusing the word “There.” | 但是会过度使用”那里”这个词来逃避 |
[09:48] | But I gotta give it to you there for yanking my chain there. | 我得去那里给你 然后在那里别烦我了 |
[09:51] | There. | 那里 |
[09:53] | The young soldier is offered a prize for his courage. | 年轻的战士因为他的英勇而被嘉奖 |
[09:59] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[10:02] | I’ll tell you what there, Newbie. | 这样吧 |
[10:04] | If you wanna stick around and help me out | 你要是能留下来 |
[10:07] | with Mrs Riley’s pericardial symphysis after work, | 帮我处理Riley女士的心包粘连 |
[10:10] | that’d be great. | 就太好了 |
[10:12] | I knew this was his way of reaching out, but still… | 我知道这是他在表示友好 但是呢 |
[10:14] | – I have plans tonight. – Oh, what plans? | – 我晚上有事 – 什么事 |
[10:17] | Ok, think of something believable. Grandma died. | 编点可信的 说奶奶死了 |
[10:19] | No no no no, don’t do that, because if she does die, you’ll feel awful | 不能那么说 她要真死了 我会很难过 |
[10:22] | and, let’s face it, she’s no spring chicken. | 正视现实吧 她可不年轻了 |
[10:23] | I should call her. | 我应该打个电话 |
[10:25] | But then, whenver we talk, I have nothing to say. | 但每次打电话的时候我都没话说 |
[10:27] | How about asking me how I am for once? | 她为什么不能问问我身体怎么样 |
[10:29] | – Newbie. – My grandma died. | – 菜鸟 – 我奶奶死了 |
[10:36] | Hello, Mr Hilliard. | 嗨 Hilliard先生 |
[10:38] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[10:41] | I just wanna make sure you’re comfortable. | 我想看看你舒不舒服 |
[10:44] | – Who are you? – They call me Carla. | – 你是谁 – 他们叫我Carla |
[10:48] | OK, Carla it is. | 那就叫你Carla |
[10:50] | Mr Hilliard? Do I have something on my… | Hilliard先生 你看看有东西在我的 |
[10:56] | …Iips? | 唇上吗 |
[10:57] | Nope. Totally clean. | 没有 很干净的 |
[11:04] | I felt guilty about blowing off Dr Cox to grab a beer with Pete. | 抛弃Cox跟Pete出来喝酒 我很内疚 |
[11:08] | Of course, that was before we got Nancy as our waitress. | 当然 那是在认识服务员Nancy之前 |
[11:11] | Nancy, the kid’s a doctor, for crying out loud, he saves lives. | 这小子是医生呢 多神啊 拯救生命呢 |
[11:14] | That’s worthy of your respect, | 他绝对值得你的尊敬 |
[11:16] | or at least one drunken weekend in Vegas. | 至少周末陪他去赌城疯两天 |
[11:18] | – Three-day weekend. – Three-day weekend. Columbus Day. | – 休三天 – 休三天呢 哥伦布日 |
[11:21] | That’s coming up, right? Come on. | 马上就到了吧 怎么样 |
[11:23] | Everyone deals with problems in their own way. | 每个人处理问题的方式都不同 |
[11:28] | Some lash out at others. | 有些人拿别人撒气 |
[11:33] | Some just end up lashing out at themselves. | 有些人拿自己出气 |
[11:41] | And some people just try to hide. | 有人选择躲避 |
[11:43] | Nancy Nancy Nancy. Nancy. | |
[11:47] | Unfortunately, that never works. | 不幸的是 从来不管用 |
[11:52] | Hey, Dr Cox. Look, I’m so sorry I lied to you last night. | Cox医生 对不起 我昨晚骗了你 |
[11:56] | I should’ve told you I was with Pete. | 我应该告诉你 我跟Pete在一起 |
[11:58] | Did we just slip into some alternate dimension | 我们掉进什么平行宇宙了吗 |
[12:01] | where I actually give a flying duckie about what you say and do? | 一个我在乎你一言一行的宇宙吗 |
[12:04] | I know that he’s in private practice and everything, | 我知道他在私人诊所什么的 |
[12:07] | but Pete’s actually a really cool guy. | 但是他这人挺好的 |
[12:08] | He is a bad guy. And Newbie, if you’re smart, | 他不好 菜鸟 学聪明点 |
[12:12] | you will stay away from him. | 离他远一点 |
[12:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[12:15] | You’re actually jealous that I’m hanging out with another doctor. | 我跟别的医生一起玩 你嫉妒了 |
[12:18] | – No, I’m not. – Laverne? | – 我才没有 – Laberne |
[12:20] | – Jealous. – Ta-da! | – 他吃醋了 – 还嘴硬 |
[12:22] | Marsha, if I were you, I’d drop this jealousy thing right now. | Marsha 我要是你 绝不会再提这醋坛子的事 |
[12:26] | Don’t worry about it, champ. It’s all right to need me. | 不用担心 对我的渴望是正常的 |
[12:32] | Touchdown. | 触地得分 |
[12:34] | – Hi, Happy. – I’m hideous. | – 嗨 – 我太丑了 |
[12:36] | I can’t even get Todd to make a sex joke. | Todd连荤段子都不想跟我讲了 |
[12:38] | Watch this. | 等着 |
[12:40] | Todd, I’m all out of the extra-long tongue depressors. | Todd 我的加长压舌板没有了 |
[12:43] | – Do you happen to have one for me? – Sorry, Carla, I’m all out. | – 能给我一个吗 – 抱歉 Carla 我也用完了 |
[12:46] | How did he not say, “Yeah, in my pants?” | 他为什么不说在他裤子里呢 |
[12:48] | God! I don’t know what is so different about me since I got engaged? | 我订婚以后 哪里变了吗 |
[12:51] | Wait. I found one. It’s not made of wood, but give me a minute. | 等等 找到啦 不太硬 你等我酝酿一下 |
[12:56] | Hey, have you checked Mr Oberman for hypertension? | 你检查Oberman先生的血压了吗 |
[12:58] | Because I’ve got hypertension right here. | 我下面的血压也升高了哦 |
[13:01] | No way… | 不可能啊 |
[13:03] | Boobies. | 胸 |
[13:05] | Charts. | 表格 |
[13:12] | – I know it was you. – You mean this right here? | – 我知道是你 – 你说这玩意吗 |
[13:16] | – This is mine from home. – 40 million, son. | – 我从家里带来的 – 四千万 |
[13:20] | Do you have any idea how many | 你知道我得躲掉多少病人 |
[13:21] | patients I had to ignore to get that high score? | 才能得那么高的分吗 |
[13:23] | – People died. – Well, what about me, sir? | – 有人因我而死啊 – 那我呢 |
[13:25] | I need to play basketball. | 我需要打篮球 |
[13:27] | Come on, since you lost that stupid game, | 既然输了那破游戏 |
[13:29] | aren’t you more stressed out than usual? | 你应该比平时压力大吧 |
[13:32] | Open! Open! Open! | 开门 开门 开门 开门 |
[13:39] | – Maybe a little. – So what do we do now? | – 一点点吧 – 那应该怎么办呢 |
[13:43] | Now, this is how you relieve stress. | 减压 应该这样 |
[13:49] | Dammit to hell. | 他娘的 下地狱吧 |
[13:52] | So you’re saying the janitor’s a nice person? | 你说这男的是好人 |
[13:54] | Yeah. He is such a sweetie. | 他可甜了呢 |
[13:56] | I’am gonna ask him an innocuous question, | 我随便问他一个普通问题 |
[13:58] | and his answer will be filled with hate. Filled with it. | 他的回答总是充满仇恨 满满的仇恨 |
[14:02] | – How’s it going? – Very well, sir. | – 嗨 今天咋样 – 非常好 先生 |
[14:03] | Thank you for asking. How are you? | 谢谢你的关心 你好吗 |
[14:05] | – Do you not see the hate? – What is wrong with you? | – 看见仇恨了没 – 你有病吧 |
[14:12] | – That was a good one. – I think so. | – 你演得真像 – 我也感觉不错 |
[14:16] | All right. Go. | 好吧 放你走 |
[14:17] | Hold it. No. | 等会 不行 |
[14:19] | He’s doing it. | 他又欺负人了 |
[14:22] | What’s the deal, Alpha Dog? You ever gonna cut me some slack? | 老大 你想怎样啊 放我一马行吗 |
[14:24] | Petey! Petey! Petey! Petey! Petey! Petey! | 小Pete啊小Pete 小Pete |
[14:27] | OK, good answer. Look, I understand you’re seeing Jordan again. | 好吧 听说你跟Jordan又约会了 |
[14:31] | I just wanted to tell you, seriously, good for you. | 我就是想来说一声 恭喜你 |
[14:33] | Would you like to know what would be seriously good for you? | 你知道我想跟你说什么吗 |
[14:35] | – More bran in my diet? – How about you never mention Jordan again. | – 多吃点糠吗 – 别再跟我提Jordan |
[14:39] | Hey, do you guys mind if I turn on CNN? | 我能看会CNN吗 |
[14:41] | My grandma bought me a stock. I wanna see how it’s doing. | 奶奶送我一只股票 我想看看势头怎么样 |
[14:44] | Look at Rockefeller. Pass me the remote, buddy? | 你成大资本家啦 遥控器借我一下 |
[14:46] | Cool, these guys are finally starting to get along. | 不错 这俩终于能友好相处了 |
[14:50] | – Or not. – No big deal. | – 或者不能 – 没关系 |
[14:52] | I’ll ,you know, do one of these to change the channel. | 我用这玩意 也能换台 |
[14:59] | We can just leave it on this station. | 不换台其实也挺好的 |
[15:02] | Mr Hilliard, I like my body. | Hilliard先生 我喜欢我的身材 |
[15:05] | – OK. – I didn’t always. | – 好吧 – 我以前不喜欢 |
[15:06] | I remember when I was ten years old, | 还记得十岁时 |
[15:08] | my swim coach told me my butt stuck out of the water too much. | 游泳教练说我屁股太大了 |
[15:11] | Now I like it when my boyfriend looks at my wagon and goes, bam! | 现在我喜欢我的男朋友盯着我的屁屁 啪啪 |
[15:15] | You know? I’m OK with my curves. | 前凸后翘 我喜欢 |
[15:17] | I realize women inject God-knows-what | 别的女人注射一堆鬼东西 |
[15:19] | into their face to have lips like mine. | 才能有我这样的嘴唇 |
[15:21] | Mr Hilliard! | Hilliard先生 |
[15:22] | I can hop out of the shower and look at my naked body | 洗完澡出来 盯着自己的裸体 |
[15:25] | for a whole ten seconds without totally losing it. | 十秒钟后我才抓狂 |
[15:27] | That’s more than most women. | 那比大多数女人时间长 |
[15:28] | But, still, when I can’t make you fall asleep, | 但当我不能让你入睡的时候 |
[15:30] | it’s like hearing my swim coach’s voice all over again. | 我又想起来了游泳教练的声音 |
[15:33] | And my body doesn’t deserve that. | 太委屈我这种身材了 |
[15:35] | – So what do you want me to do? – Fall asleep. | – 你让我怎么办 – 睡觉 |
[15:37] | – I’m not attracted to you. – Why? | – 我不喜欢你 – 为什么啊 |
[15:39] | – Because you remind me of my sister. – But I’m not your sister. | – 你让我想起来我的姐姐 – 但我不是她 |
[15:44] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 任务完成啦 |
[15:48] | – Had to be done. – OK, terrific. | – 非得揍你才行 – 好极了 真的 |
[15:51] | Grown-ups tackle each other all the time. | 成年人天天摔跤嘛 |
[15:53] | Perry, I can’t change what already happened. | 我改变不了过去 |
[15:55] | I never meant to come between you and anyone. | 你得相信我 我不想夹在你和任何人中间 |
[15:59] | Watching Dr Cox and Pete fight over me was… | 看到Cox和Pete为我而战 真是 |
[16:01] | Oh, hell, I’ll say it. It was awesome. | 我还是说出来吧 真是太爽了 |
[16:04] | You went ahead and took something that did not belong to you. | 你拿走了不属于你的东西 |
[16:07] | That seemed a little possessive, but I’m flattered. | 占有欲有点强 不过我受宠若惊 |
[16:09] | Worse than that, | 更糟的是 |
[16:11] | you did it knowing full well just exactly how I felt about her. | 你抢走她时 知道我对她的感情 |
[16:14] | He just wouldn’t be Dr Cox if he didn’t refer to me as a her. | 要是不把我当成小女生 他就不是Cox啦 |
[16:17] | Hey, for what it’s worth, I didn’t make the first move. | 不管怎么说 主动的不是我 |
[16:21] | That’s a lie. You bought me a latte. | 你骗人 你请我喝了拿铁 |
[16:25] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 你们好 |
[16:27] | We were having problems. | 我俩当时有点危机 |
[16:29] | Problems that you knew about because I confided in you. | 你知道那些 因为是我告诉你的 |
[16:32] | What did you do with the information? | 你用这些信息干嘛了呢 |
[16:33] | You used it to get Jordan into bed. Didn’t you? | 你用它们把Jordan拐上了床不是吗 |
[16:36] | – Didn’t you? – Perry, come on. | – 不对吗 – Perry 别这样 |
[16:40] | Go. | 走开 |
[16:44] | And finally the reason Dr Cox and his wife got divorced | Cox和他妻子离婚的原因 |
[16:47] | became abundantly clear. | 终于水落石出了 |
[16:53] | Yes. | 耶 |
[16:54] | Get in there. | 给我进去 |
[16:56] | – Say it. – I’m your bitch. | – 说出来 – 我是你的小婊子 |
[16:59] | Don’t be too hard on yourself, sir. | 别跟自己过不去 |
[17:00] | You’ve only been playing this game for like 56 years. | 你也就玩了56年嘛 |
[17:03] | Dr Kelso, is this young man a guest of yours? | Kelso医生 这男的是你的客人吗 |
[17:08] | Dave, I’ve never seen him before in my life. | Dave 我从来没见过他 |
[17:11] | Really? | 真的 |
[17:13] | Dave. Hey, man, you don’t got… | Dave 伙计 你不能 |
[17:16] | Yeah, I do. Don’t you run from me. | 我就要 别跑 |
[17:22] | Kelso Kelso! | |
[17:24] | Hey, hey, Jack Daniels, what’s crackin’? | 嗨 帅哥 干嘛呢 |
[17:26] | My hot cousin’s volleyball team has a game tonight. | 我堂妹今晚有排球赛 |
[17:29] | Tall girls, tiny shorts. You in? | 高个子 短制服 你来吗 |
[17:31] | – I think I’m gonna pass. – I get it. | – 我还是不去了 – 我懂了 |
[17:34] | Still in Perririno’s corner. That’s OK, buddy. | 还挺着Perry呢 没关系 |
[17:37] | Look, just a word to the wise, all right? | 给你条建议 |
[17:39] | Just be careful who you hitch your wagon to. | 选择跟谁混 你得多想想 |
[17:42] | I mean that. | 我说真的呢 |
[17:43] | Yikes. I gotta go. OK? | 身材真棒 我得走了 |
[17:45] | Hi. Can I buy you a house? | 我能送你一个房子吗 |
[17:47] | I guess sometimes it comes down to loyalty. | 我觉得归根结底 人要忠诚 |
[17:52] | Hey, Dr Cox. | Cox医生 |
[17:53] | Still no talking in the bathroom, Newbie. | 厕所里还是不准说话 |
[17:57] | – Know what’s weird? – That you’re allowed to talk? | – 发现哪里奇怪了吗 – 你可以说话而我不行 |
[18:00] | I never blamed Jordan. I was chief resident, | 我没怪过Jordan 我是总住院医师 |
[18:03] | I was here all the time, | 一天到晚都在医院 |
[18:04] | and I always made damn sure she knew she came second. | 还总提醒她 工作比她更重要 |
[18:08] | But God Almighty, I’m trying harder this time. | 天知道 这次我是认真的 |
[18:11] | I just hope I’m doing the right thing. | 希望我做的是对的 |
[18:13] | Who cares if Jordan wants to keep it a secret? | Jordan想保密又怎样 |
[18:15] | Tell him it’s his baby. | 告诉他 是他的孩子 |
[18:16] | Scream it from the mountains. Dr Cox! | 喊出来吧 Cox医生 |
[18:20] | – Oh, there you are. – Hey, babe. | – 原来你在这里 – 宝贝 |
[18:22] | Hi, handsome. How are you? | 帅哥 今天怎么样 |
[18:25] | Oh, hello, DJ. | 哦 DJ也在啊 |
[18:28] | – Hey, Jordan. How you doing? – Oh. | – Jordan 你好啊 – 哦 |
[18:31] | Around here, you have to grab hold of the littlest victories. | 在这儿混 你得满足于小小的胜利 |
[18:37] | Whether it’s victories over your insecurities. | 不管是战胜了你的不安 |
[18:42] | Dr Kelso…? | Kelso医生 |
[18:45] | Or security’s victory over you. | 还是保安战胜了你 |
[18:48] | Kelso Kelso! | |
[18:53] | Either way, you’ve got to choose your battles. | 不管怎样 你都要选择战斗 |
[18:57] | I want you to tell her the truth. Damn it! Tell her that you’re a surly, | 我要你告诉她真相 告诉她你是人类历史上 |
[18:59] | devious, horrible excuse for a human being. | 一个狡诈可恶的垃圾烂人 |
[19:03] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[19:06] | – It’s my son. – Oh, my God, JD. | – 我儿子 – 天哪 JD |
[19:09] | I’m sorry, I didn’t even see him there. | 对不起 我没看见他在旁边 |
[19:11] | No, no, no. I’m glad he heard it. | 不不不 他听见了正好 |
[19:13] | I think it’s important | 让他知道 社会上 |
[19:14] | he sees how the world treats people like us. | 别人是怎么对待我这种人的 |
[19:17] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[19:22] | Who the hell are you? | 你谁啊 |
[19:24] | Go on. Beat it. | 走开 |
[19:28] | Scram! | 滚蛋 |
[19:30] | All right, stick around. | 好吧 呆着吧 |