时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I can’t believe you’re bitching. | 不敢相信你还在抱怨 |
[00:03] | Cause I asked you to look after him for an hour three days a week. | 我只让你一周照顾他三天 一天一小时 |
[00:06] | Do you know how badly I need a massage? | 你知道我多么需要按摩吗 |
[00:07] | What’s the matter? Are you getting all sore | 怎么啦 难道你屁股上 |
[00:10] | around that hump above where your tail used to be? | 原来长尾巴的那个小包痛了吗 |
[00:12] | I’m going cause when Gustavo promises me | 我要做按摩是因为Gustavo答应我 |
[00:14] | something will feel great and last an hour, | 做点让我爽上一小时的事 |
[00:16] | he doesn’t end up in shower five minutes later, | 他五分钟之后连澡都没洗好 |
[00:18] | thinking he made me see God. | 还觉得自己让我爽翻了天 |
[00:20] | So, not Gustavo. Busy doctor. | 我又不是Gustavo 我是医生 很忙的 |
[00:22] | I think Dr Cox would be more willing | 我想Cox医生如果知道这是他的孩子 |
[00:24] | to help if he knew it was his baby. | 会更愿意帮忙的 |
[00:27] | What do you say, Stephanie? | 你说什么 Stephanie |
[00:28] | How about you step up to the plate and tell the guy. | 要不你上去告诉那个家伙 |
[00:30] | My God,I’m only three weeks old | 天 我才三周大 |
[00:32] | and already I’ve got more stones than you do. | 结石比你们都多 |
[00:35] | One of mine hasn’t even dropped yet. | 有一块还没排出来呢 |
[00:37] | It’s not my place to tell. | 我可看不出来这个 |
[00:42] | Newbie, I know that your ovaries are absolutely tingling | 菜鸟 我知道你在第一眼看到这小鬼时 |
[00:46] | at the very sight of this little fellow, | 卵巢就禁不住骚动了 |
[00:48] | but you gotta snap out of it. | 但记得把持住 |
[00:50] | Oh, I gotta get to that funeral. | 我要去参加葬礼 |
[00:51] | Raise my rent if you’re not off to see Tasty Coma Wife, aren’t you? | 我打赌你是去看植物人的俏媳妇吧 |
[00:55] | Her husband was in a coma so long, | 她丈夫昏迷太久了 |
[00:57] | she actually forgot what an attractive male looked like. | 她都忘了一个魅力男性该有的样子了 |
[00:59] | Enter Errol Flynn, whose conscience will not allow him | 就像Errol Flynn一样因为良知 |
[01:04] | to either swash or buckle her. | 不得对她怀有非分之想 |
[01:06] | But since hubby is now worm food, I’m guessing all bets are off. | 但现在丈夫死了 我猜一切就顺理成章了 |
[01:10] | Listen, Later on, If you have trouble getting the baby to sleep, | 听着 如果之后你没法哄宝宝睡觉 |
[01:13] | just tell him that story. Yeah. | 就讲这个故事给他听 没错 |
[01:15] | Well, I’m gonna get going. | 好了 我得走了 |
[01:18] | Luckily, no one else will bust my chops about the funeral. | 幸运的是 没人会再提葬礼来挖苦我了 |
[01:21] | Because around here, you tend to get wrapped up in your own world. | 因为在这 你会沉浸在自己的世界里 |
[01:24] | Whether you are trying to plan your day… | 不论你是试着安排计划 |
[01:25] | Should I take a dookie before or after I lift weights? | 我该在举重之前还是之后去拉屎呢 |
[01:29] | After. | 之后好了 |
[01:30] | …or trying to live out your deepest fantasies… | 还是活在自己最深处的幻想里 |
[01:34] | Damn it, don’t you die on me. | 该死 你别死在我的手上啊 |
[01:37] | Clear! | 确认安全 |
[01:40] | Maybe you’re trying | 或许你正试着 |
[01:40] | breaking socks in your new Italian shoes… | 弄破新意大利鞋里的袜子 |
[01:43] | Sir, those shoes look a little small for you. | 先生 你的鞋子有点小 |
[01:45] | ..Or break down the spirit of your old whipping boy. | 又或者打击一下替罪羔羊 |
[01:48] | What do you know about appearances, Ted? | 你在意过外貌吗 Ted |
[01:50] | – Have you looked in the mirror? – Not lately. | – 你照过镜子吗 – 最近没有 |
[01:55] | But when I do, it’s reflection perfection. | 要照的话 镜中一定是完美的倒影 |
[01:58] | One way or another, | 无论如何 |
[01:59] | everyone finds a way to make it all about themselves. | 大家会找各种理由耍小心眼 |
[02:02] | I gotta fix my own copy machine. | 我还得亲自来修这破复印机 |
[02:03] | Coz the maintenance man says he has more important things to do. | 因为维修员说了 人家有更重要的事 |
[02:06] | Isn’t he fixing the heat in Paediatrics? | 他不是在儿科修暖气吗 |
[02:09] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[02:10] | As for me,no matter what Dr Cox thinks, | 至于我 不管Cox医生怎么想 |
[02:12] | I wasn’t going to that funeral to hit on Jamie. | 反正我不是为了见Jamie才去葬礼的 |
[02:16] | I was going to pay my respects. | 我就是单纯去表示尊重 |
[02:22] | JD, I’m so happy you came. | JD 真高兴你来了 |
[02:24] | You look fantastic. And, you know, I don’t mean, | 你看起来很棒 我不是指 |
[02:27] | “Hey, dude, check out that hot biddy at the bar” Fantastic. | “嘿 伙计 快看那个酒吧里的辣妹”的那种棒 |
[02:29] | I’m talking about “I’m sorry for your loss” Fantastic. | 我指”为你遗憾”的那种棒 |
[02:33] | Do you wanna grab a drink? | 要喝点东西吗 |
[02:34] | Yeah, let’s get the hell outta here. | 好啊 我们赶紧出去喝吧 |
[02:36] | I was actually talking about him. | 其实我是指找他要 |
[02:38] | Oh, yeah, I know. So was l. | 哦 当然 我知道 我也是这个意思 |
[02:41] | No, you have to order. He’s bussing those. | 不 你得去点 这些是喝剩的 |
[02:45] | Somebody’s a smoker. | 有人抽烟了 |
[02:48] | Look at my baby sleep. | 看看 我的宝贝睡着了 |
[02:50] | Isn’t he an angel? | 多像个天使啊 |
[02:53] | I wonder what’s going on in that shiny head of his. | 我在想 他光亮的脑袋瓜在想些什么 |
[03:20] | This will only hurt a little. | 这个只会有一点疼 |
[03:22] | Ok. | 好 |
[03:29] | Thanks again for coming. | 再次谢谢你能来 |
[03:30] | Just get out without doing any more damage. | 在搞出更多破坏之前快走吧 |
[03:32] | I had a blast. | 我玩的很高兴 |
[03:34] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[03:35] | – Well, goodbye. – I’ll see you. | – 再见 – 回见 |
[04:22] | I’m sorry, everyone. I dropped something on my toe. | 对不起各位 我砸到脚了 |
[04:29] | You know. Carry on. | 好了 你们继续 |
[04:47] | Ok, she’s probably feeling awful | 好吧 她心情肯定很糟 |
[04:48] | so say something reassuring. | 快说点什么安心话 |
[04:50] | You’re going to hell. | 你会下地狱的 |
[04:51] | JD, we’ve been over this. | JD 我们不是说过了吗 |
[04:53] | I loved my husband, | 我曾很爱我丈夫 |
[04:55] | but he’s been dead to me for two years. | 但他已经让我守了两年活寡了 |
[04:57] | I mean, I can’t tell you how happy I am to finally have some closure | 你不知道得到解脱的我有多开心 |
[05:02] | and my first orgasm in like, forever. | 这还是我这么久以来第一次高潮 |
[05:04] | You know, Jamie, | 你知道的 Jamie |
[05:06] | there are a lot of ways to grieve. | 哀悼方法有很多种 |
[05:08] | But last time I checked, | 可我上次查来着 |
[05:09] | wheelbarrow style wasn’t one of them. | “老汉推车”并不是其中之一 |
[05:12] | I am OK, JD. | 我很好 JD |
[05:14] | I’m really seeing things clearly. | 我真的想得很清楚 |
[05:16] | You’ve never been more confused. | 你明明是头一次这么困惑 |
[05:17] | – I’m happy. – You’re sad. | – 我很快乐 – 你明明很悲伤 |
[05:19] | – I’m at peace. – You’re at war. | – 我很平和 – 你明明很焦躁 |
[05:21] | I think that’s really cute that you’re worried about me. | 你担心我的样子真的好可爱 |
[05:27] | But when am I gonna see you again? | 但何时我才能再见你 |
[05:32] | Alright, I will see you at home in about an hour. | 好啦 一小时后家里见哦 |
[05:34] | Remember, keep him warm, support his head, | 记住 给他保暖 撑着点头 |
[05:37] | check his diaper every 15 minutes, | 每15分钟检查他的尿布 |
[05:39] | no bouncing around, no loud noise, | 别跳来跳去 别发出噪声 |
[05:41] | no TV, no poking the soft spot, | 别看电视 别戳他的囟门 |
[05:43] | and, Perry, | 还有 Perry |
[05:44] | you’re the only one I have to say this to. | 你是唯一一个我要说下面这些话的人 |
[05:47] | Do not yell at, demean, insult, | 不准叫吼 贬低 辱骂 |
[05:49] | criticise, humiliate, or mock the baby. | 批评 羞辱 嘲讽 孩子 |
[05:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[05:55] | Have you bothered to name this thing yet? | 您有抽空给这玩意起名吗 |
[05:57] | I’m thinking of naming him after my father. | 我打算把我爸爸的名字起给他 |
[05:58] | – Tax Evader? – Quinn. | – 逃税者吗 – 叫Quinn |
[05:59] | How about a heterosexual name, like Jack? | Jack这类直一点的名字咋样 |
[06:02] | You’re right, Percival. | 你说的对 Percival |
[06:04] | Quinn is a foofy name. | Quinn这个名字太高端了 |
[06:06] | You know what, skip Jack altogether and just go with | 那就不考虑用Jack了 |
[06:08] | whatever you think is right and whatever makes you comfortable. | 你觉得哪个舒服 就用哪个 |
[06:10] | Jack Jack Jack Jack, Jack, Jack… | |
[06:15] | Nothing, huh? | 没事了吧 哈 |
[06:20] | My God, this is so boring. | 我的天 太无聊了 |
[06:28] | – Turk. – Yeah? | – Turk – 怎么 |
[06:30] | Between my list of family and friends | 把我名单上的亲朋好友 |
[06:32] | and your list of family and friends, | 和你名单上的亲朋好友加一起 |
[06:33] | we have 400 people coming to this wedding. | 一共400个人参加婚礼 |
[06:35] | How we gonna cut this down? | 怎么减点人啊 |
[06:36] | Out of curiosity, whose list did I end up on, yours or Turk’s? | 好奇问一句 我在谁的名单上 你的还是Turk的 |
[06:42] | – Mine. – Let me see. | – 我的吧 – 我看看 |
[06:43] | – Nope. Gotta go. – What’s her problem? | – 没门 走了 – 她什么毛病 |
[06:46] | I’m wondering if my prescription deodorant isn’t working. | 我突然怀疑自己的除臭药没起作用 |
[06:50] | It’s not for the odor, for the wetness. See? | 其实不是除臭的 是除湿的 看见了没 |
[06:52] | Oh, woman, don’t touch me. | 喔 姑娘 别碰我 |
[06:54] | You’re right. | 说的没错 |
[06:54] | I’ve gotta stop touching my pits and rubbing them on people. | 我不能再用碰了胳肢窝的手去碰别人了 |
[06:56] | Yes, you do. | 确实 |
[06:58] | Still, it’s not that. I sort of had a sex dream about you. | 但不是因为这个 是我做了一个关于你的春梦 |
[07:03] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[07:05] | – Was I the girl? – Yeah, you were the girl. | – 我是梦里那个女孩 – 对 是你 |
[07:08] | Can you just do me a favour though? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[07:10] | Don’t tell Carla about this. | 别把这事告诉Carla |
[07:11] | Because she’ll just get all jealous and disgusted. | 她只会觉得又恶心又嫉妒 |
[07:14] | But we haven’t done anything for her to be disgusted by. | 可我们没做任何事 她有啥好恶心的 |
[07:17] | Oh, yeah, we did. | 哦不 做了 |
[07:20] | I’m gonna try not to call Jamie. | 我一定要忍住 不能打给Jamie |
[07:21] | Because I know in my heart, she shouldn’t be in a relationship yet. | 我很清楚 她还没到接受新感情的时候 |
[07:24] | Still there were a lot of questions. | 除此之外还有很多疑问 |
[07:26] | Was she going to be OK? | 她以后会有问题吗 |
[07:28] | Did I leave my underwear at the funeral? | 我把内裤落在葬礼了吗 |
[07:30] | And good lord, and how did I end up in the middle of nowhere | 我的神啊 我怎么开到了荒郊野外 |
[07:33] | without realising I’ve never had to pee this badly in my entire life? | 还这么尿急 简直没这么急过 |
[07:44] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[07:47] | Oh, my God. | 我 的 天 |
[07:51] | So you saw the Janitor’s window crank, | 所以你透过窗户看到了清洁工的屌 |
[07:54] | and think you may have seen a little melanoma on there? | 并且觉得那上面可能有个小黑瘤 |
[07:57] | Well then it’s your obligation as a doctor, | 那么出于你作为医生的职责 |
[07:59] | and your privilege as a woman, | 和作为女人的特权 |
[08:01] | to go back and ask him if you can’t see it one more time. | 你得回去问他 能不能让你再看一次屌 |
[08:03] | Now, of course, I’d love to help you, | 我当然乐意帮忙 |
[08:05] | but I’m off to baby-sitting the only other being on God’s earth | 但是我要忙着照看那个小皇帝去 |
[08:08] | who’s needier than you. | 他比你更需要我 |
[08:09] | And the meantime, I need you to tell Mr Mueller | 现在 我要你告诉Mueller先生 |
[08:13] | that his liver has lesions on it and it doesn’t look good. | 他的肝脏病变了 情况不理想 |
[08:18] | Unfortunately, Mr Mueller doesn’t speak a word of English. | 很不幸 Mueller先生不懂英语 |
[08:22] | Hi, Mr Mueller. | 嗨 Mueller先生 |
[08:24] | Warum so kalt hier? | “这为啥怎么冷呀” |
[08:26] | Ich sollte eine Heizung dabei haben. | “我想要个小暖气” |
[08:30] | …oder eine Brust Krankenschwester bei mir unter die Bettdecke. | “或者找个大波护士跟我暖被窝” |
[08:35] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[08:37] | – What’s he danke-ing you for? – I don’t know. | – 他在谢你什么 – 我不知道 |
[08:39] | This is so frustrating. | 这也太要命了 |
[08:40] | I just wish there was some way we could connect. | 真希望我们能有什么交流的方式 |
[08:54] | Nah, that’d never work. | 哎 不管用的 |
[09:15] | There’s my boys. | 看看我家男孩们 |
[09:17] | Has it been an hour already? | 已经一小时了吗 |
[09:18] | I know. Sometimes I get lost just looking at his face. | 我懂 有时看着他的小脸蛋会沉醉不已 |
[09:22] | Yeah, Unfortunately, I can’t do this tomorrow. | 没错 很不巧 我明天没法照看他了 |
[09:25] | on account of Kelso’s got me doing a cardiology lecture. | Kelso让我开个心血管疾病讲座 |
[09:28] | Oh, don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[09:30] | It’s just tough to miss precious moments like this. | 这种珍贵时刻太难割舍了 |
[09:37] | – Hey, baby. – So how’s it work? | – 嘿宝贝 – 搞什么 |
[09:39] | You get to spend all night fantasise about vanilla wafer | 你整晚都在意淫 爽翻了天 |
[09:41] | and I get whatever “Hey, baby” You throw my way? | 就扔句”嘿 宝贝”来糊弄我 |
[09:45] | Forget it. | 去死吧你 |
[09:47] | What the hell, Elliot? | 怎么搞的 Elliot |
[09:49] | It slipped out. I’m sorry. | 说漏了 抱歉 |
[09:51] | – Sorry’s not good enough. – You’re right. | – 对不起可没用 – 你说得对 |
[09:59] | Harder, dammit. I’ve been bad. | 再大点力 该死的 我坏透了 |
[10:06] | Dr Turk. | Turk医生 |
[10:08] | – Do you have a question? – No, sir. | – 你有疑问吗 – 没 先生 |
[10:11] | The Todd will close. | Todd 缝针交给你了 |
[10:13] | Dude, I’m freaking out. I can’t stop having sex dreams about Elliot. | 伙计 我快疯了 我不停的做有Elliot的春梦 |
[10:18] | All done. Continue. | 好了 你继续 |
[10:20] | Every time I close my eyes, she’s doing something kinky. | 只要我一闭眼 就会看到她在做变态的事 |
[10:23] | Very, very kinky. | 非常非常变态 |
[10:28] | This is perfect. In here I can accidentally see his wiener | 太棒了 在这我就能装作碰巧看见他的屌 |
[10:32] | and then give him medical advice. | 然后给些医疗建议 |
[10:34] | Just be subtle. | 尽量自然点 |
[10:40] | Can I take your order? | 你在干嘛 |
[10:42] | How come you’re not unzipped? | 你怎么不解裤子 |
[10:44] | Cos I’m not peeing. | 因为我不在撒尿啊 |
[10:46] | This is where I come and take for my breaks. | 我是来这休息的 |
[10:48] | If I stand out there, everyone tells me to do stuff. | 如果我不站这 就会被不停地使唤 |
[10:50] | Look… | 听着 |
[10:53] | …Janitor, I’m gonna be straight with you. | 清洁工先生 我和你直说吧 |
[10:56] | I saw your penis and I noticed a possible melanoma | 我看见了你的小弟弟 它上面有个黑素瘤 |
[10:59] | you should really have checked out. | 你该去做做检查 |
[11:00] | When did you see my penis? | 你什么时候看见我的小弟弟的 |
[11:01] | Last night when you were showering. | 昨晚你在淋浴时 |
[11:03] | – Where were you? – Outside in the bushes. | – 你在哪 – 灌木丛旁边 |
[11:08] | Look, it was just a coincidence, man. | 听着 这只是巧合而已 |
[11:09] | I mean, if you’d looked outside you’d have seen my penis. | 当时你往外看 也能看见我的小弟弟 |
[11:13] | What? Why? | 什么 为啥啊 |
[11:14] | Because I had it out while I looked at yours. | 因为我看你的同时也露出了我的小弟弟 |
[11:18] | OK, regroup. | 好了 重振士气 |
[11:21] | You must be Dr Dorian. I am Rolf’s brother, Hermann. | 你一定是Dorian医生 我是Rolf的哥哥 Hermann |
[11:24] | Hermann the German. You must get that all the time. | 德国那个赫尔曼 你一定总听到这句话 |
[11:27] | No, first time. | 不是 第一次 |
[11:30] | Let’s hope it catches on. | 希望常听到吧 |
[11:32] | Uh… Well, I could really use your help translating. | 好吧 我真的需要你翻译 |
[11:36] | Oh, sure. | 哦 当然 |
[11:38] | I got the results back from your biopsy. | 活组织检查结果出来了 |
[11:42] | The lesions in your liver are | 你肝脏的病变情况 |
[11:45] | consistent with metastatic pancreatic cancer. | 和你的转移性胰腺癌一致 |
[11:55] | – What is the prognosis? – It’s not good. | – 那整体来说呢 – 不太好 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:06] | The key to any good relationship is communication. | 沟通是恋爱甜蜜的关键 |
[12:09] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[12:11] | If you’re not open with someone it’ll catch up with you. | 如果你不坦诚相见 最后一定会露馅 |
[12:14] | Weird. I could swear that while I was in surgery, | 很奇怪 我明明在做手术的时候 |
[12:17] | I heard you describe sexy dreams about someone named Elliot. | 听到你描述和一个叫Elliot的人的春梦 |
[12:22] | – Come on, get him. – Up. | – 快 防他 – 上 |
[12:24] | If you’re not honest, you’ll get busted. | 不诚实的人总会被逮个正着 |
[12:26] | So, to summarise, if this basketball | 简而言之 如果这个篮球 |
[12:30] | was a non-ST elevation myocardial infarction, | 是非ST段抬高的心肌梗塞 |
[12:33] | glyco-protein 2B-3A inhibitors would be initiated early on. | 那么在早期就要用糖蛋白2B-3A抑制剂 |
[12:37] | – You buying this? – No. Can I see that? | – 你信了吗 – 不 能给我看看吗 |
[12:41] | But what do I know about good relationships? | 但我也不是恋爱专家啊 |
[12:43] | Two days ago, I had funeral sex. | 两天前我还在葬礼上做爱来着 |
[12:45] | Hey I just met your patient, Mr Mueller. We had a nice chat. | 我和你病人Mueller先生聊得很愉快 |
[12:48] | You speak German? | 你会说德语 |
[12:49] | Yeah, I can do a sweet little milkmaid. | 对 我能学甜美的挤奶小女工说话 |
[12:51] | Guten Morgen, moechten Sie die Kuehe melken? | “早上好呀 需要我来挤奶吗” |
[12:55] | I can do an evil old hausfrau. | 我还能扮邪恶的老妇人 |
[12:57] | ESS DEIN SCHNITZEL, SONST KRIEGST DU KEIN NACHTISCH! | “赶紧吃了你的炸肉排 否则别想碰甜点” |
[13:00] | German’s such a beautiful language. | 德语真是美妙的语言呢 |
[13:02] | Anywho, I think Mr Mueller’s so amazing. | 总之吧 我觉得Mueller先生太了不起了 |
[13:05] | I mean, yesterday I pretty much told him he was gonna die. | 昨天我才告诉他 他会死的 |
[13:08] | And his brother turned to him and he said… | 然后他哥哥朝着他说 |
[13:13] | And Mr Mueller just accepted it. | Mueller先生淡然接受了 |
[13:16] | Why wouldn’t he? | 不然呢 |
[13:16] | Es wird alles wieder gut means, | “Es wird alles wieder gut”是指 |
[13:18] | you’re gonna be fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[13:25] | Germans. | 德国人啊 |
[13:34] | Please tell me he said, “My brother | 请告诉我他是在说 “我哥哥说了实话 |
[13:35] | told me the truth, and I’m dealing with it as best I can.” | 我会尽力渡过难关” |
[13:37] | He said, “When I get home, I’m eating an entire chocolate cake.” | 他是在说 “等我回家 我要吃一整个巧克力蛋糕” |
[13:40] | You mind telling me why you | 您能不能解释下 |
[13:41] | lied to your brother about this very bad condition? | 为什么要向你弟隐瞒实情 |
[13:43] | You talk too fast. | 你说得太快了 |
[13:44] | He said, Warum haben sie ihren Bruder angelogen? | 他问你 “为什么要向你弟弟撒谎” |
[13:47] | Ich wollte meinen Bruder nicht Angst machen. Arschloch. | “我不想吓到我的弟弟 混球” |
[13:49] | He didn’t want to upset his brother, jackass. | 他是不想让弟弟难受 你个混蛋 |
[13:51] | Fine! Just tell him lying isn’t gonna make his brother any better. | 那你告诉他 说谎也不能让他弟弟康复 |
[13:54] | We got Mr Mueller’s ultrasound back. | Mueller先生的超声波结果拿来了 |
[13:57] | His biliary obstruction’s relieved, and he’s taking PO. | 他在口服药 胆道梗阻有所缓解了 |
[14:00] | – That’s good, yes? – Yeah. | – 这是好消息对吗 – 没错啊 |
[14:02] | Ja. | “没错” |
[14:04] | Ted, I need you to crunch the numbers on next year’s budget. | Ted我需要你设法缩紧明年预算 |
[14:07] | Sir. That would be a job for the accounting department. | 先生这是会计部的工作 |
[14:10] | I’m an attorney. | 我是个律师 |
[14:11] | And speaking of crunching, | 说到缩减预算(嘎吱嘎吱嚼) |
[14:13] | I’m jonesing for some Double Stuff Oreos all day. | 我一整天都在想双层奥利奥 |
[14:16] | why don’t you see if you can hook me up. | 不如你去看看能否帮我带点来 |
[14:18] | Now Mr Mueller is doing so much better, | 现在Mueller先生的状况大大改善了 |
[14:20] | I’m not sure if telling him the truth about his pancreatic cancer | 我不确定把胰腺癌的真实情况告诉他 |
[14:22] | is even the best thing for him. | 是不是最好的处理方式 |
[14:23] | So what you’re saying is you have a problem | 你的意思是 你的问题完全是 |
[14:26] | that is totally your problem, | 你个人的问题 |
[14:28] | but you’d like to find a way to make it my problem? | 但你在设法把它变成我的问题 |
[14:30] | But, here’s the problem, Newbie, it’s not my problem. | 但菜鸟 真正的问题是 这并非我的问题 |
[14:33] | So what do you say, we stop talking about the janitor’s junk? | 所以我告诉你吧 别再谈清洁工的屌了 |
[14:36] | I’d like to hear nothing about ze German | 我也不想听你说德国人 |
[14:38] | and don’t even mention Tasty Coma Wife, | 还有别再提那个植物人的俏媳妇了 |
[14:40] | even though she’s on your mind. | 虽然她一直萦绕在你脑海 |
[14:41] | – No, she’s not. – Yes, I am. | – 不 她不在 – 是的 我在 |
[14:45] | Since we are sharing, I have to go home and face Jordan | 既然说到这份上了 我得回家 |
[14:48] | and tell her I didn’t ditch her | 告诉Jordan我不是因为懒 |
[14:49] | hatchling on account of being lazy. | 才抛弃她的心肝宝贝 |
[14:51] | I did it, because whenever I’m alone with that child, | 我这样是因为 和那孩子独处时 |
[14:53] | you know what I feel? | 你猜我感觉如何 |
[14:55] | Nothing. | 一片空白 |
[14:58] | What do you say, you wanna trade your big problems for mine? | 所以 还想和我交换你所谓的大问题吗 |
[15:02] | – No, thanks. – It was worth a try. | – 不 不用了 – 值得一试 |
[15:06] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事呀 |
[15:08] | You’re right, I’m sorry. | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[15:10] | I’ve been working really hard for past few months | 我努力了好几个月 |
[15:12] | on not being such a busybody. | 不去管闲事 |
[15:14] | So tell me Turk, was she a good kisser? | 那告诉我吧Turk 她吻技好吗 |
[15:17] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[15:20] | Turk, if you’re having dreams about another woman, | Turk 如果你老梦到别的女人 |
[15:23] | maybe you’re not ready for marriage. | 可能是你还没准备好结婚 |
[15:25] | – Baby. – Just take it. | – 宝贝 – 收下吧 |
[15:29] | Are you crazy? Baby, it was only a sex dream. | 你疯了吗 宝贝 春梦而已 |
[15:33] | Everybody has them. | 每个人都有的 |
[15:35] | – Right, Ted? – No, not me. | – 对吧 Ted – 我不这样 |
[15:38] | I just have the one dream over and over. | 我只会反复做同一个梦 |
[15:41] | I hold his head under the water till the last bubble goes… | 梦里我把他的头按在水里 直到最后一个水泡 |
[15:46] | bloop. | “噗”地破掉 |
[15:48] | Ted Ted. | |
[15:49] | What’s the ETA on those Double Stuffs? | 双层奥利奥大概啥时候到啊 |
[15:54] | Bloop. | “噗”地一声 |
[16:00] | OK, I still wanna refer you to a dermatologist, | 好吧 还是推荐你去皮肤科看看 |
[16:02] | but it looks benign to me. | 虽然在我看来它是良性的 |
[16:05] | Benign, be nine-and-a-half. | 良性 “两尺的特性” |
[16:08] | And then he said something I didn’t expect to hear. | 然后他说了一些我不曾预料到的话 |
[16:10] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[16:11] | Not that. I totally expected that. | 不是这句 这话我预料到了 |
[16:13] | But, I know this was uncomfortable and | 我知道说出来不舒服 |
[16:16] | I appreciate your concern. | 还是感谢你的关心 |
[16:19] | I’m a doctor. I had to tell you what was going on. | 我是个医生 这是我职责 |
[16:23] | Don’t touch me with those hands. | 别用你这手碰我 |
[16:26] | This is awkward. | 太尴尬了 |
[16:28] | Elliot. Could you be quiet, please? | Elliot 请安静点好吗 |
[16:30] | OK, but if it too quiet you could just fall asleep | 行啊 但太安静了你就会睡着 |
[16:32] | then I might just creep into your head | 然后我就会钻进你脑海里 |
[16:34] | and rock your world. | 让你的世界天翻地覆 |
[16:36] | Elliot, you don’t get it, do you? | Elliot 你还不明白 对吗 |
[16:38] | Look, ever since I met Carla, | 自从遇见了Carla |
[16:39] | I haven’t dreamt about another woman. | 我再也没梦到过别的女人 |
[16:41] | Turk, you’re engaged. I mean, it’s a huge commitment. | Turk 你订婚了 这是个重大承诺 |
[16:45] | It’s totally natural to feel trapped, or | 要是觉得困惑或不确定 |
[16:47] | uncertain, maybe even a little scared. | 甚至有点害怕 完全正常啊 |
[16:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:54] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:57] | – Baby? – Yeah. | – 宝贝 – 怎么 |
[16:59] | Have you dreamt of anyone since we got engaged? | 自我们订婚后你有梦到别人吗 |
[17:01] | No, baby, but I understand. | 没有 宝贝 但我理解你 |
[17:04] | Come here. Let me give you something to dream about. | 过来 让你知道什么叫如梦似幻的快感 |
[17:10] | See if you could find my tattoo. | 看你能不能找到我纹身 |
[17:20] | – Hey, Jordan. – You know, it’s funny. | – 嘿 Jordan – 你知道吗 有趣的是 |
[17:23] | I can’t even be pissed and want you to die screaming in agony | 看着他的英俊小脸 我一点都不生气了 |
[17:27] | as horses pull you apart when I’m looking at this beautiful face. | 甚至也不想你被五马分尸 痛声尖叫着死去了 |
[17:32] | Jordan, I gotta tell you something. | Jordan 我有事要告诉你 |
[17:34] | You know, I love my dad, but he just doesn’t look like a Quinn. | 我爱爸爸 只是他不配Quinn这个智慧的名字 |
[17:38] | Maybe cos he’s not drunk and yelling at your mother. | 也许是他没喝醉没朝着妈妈吼叫 |
[17:42] | What are you? A Kevin? A Billy? | 叫你什么呢 Kevin还是Billy |
[17:46] | Jack? | 还是Jack |
[17:50] | All right. Jack it is. | 好 那就叫Jack |
[17:53] | What the hell. All right. You take him. | 管他呢 好吧 你抱抱他 |
[18:00] | So what did you wanna tell me? | 你要告诉我什么 |
[18:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:11] | Obwohl es sich schon so gebessert hat, | “就算您的病症有所好转了” |
[18:13] | sollten sie sich trotzdem bewusst sein, wie ernst ihre Lage ist. | “您也该知道自己病情的严重性” |
[18:16] | Also, warum hat mein Bruder mir verluegt? | “那我哥为什么要骗我” |
[18:18] | He wants to know why his brother lied to him. | 他想知道他哥哥为什么骗他 |
[18:20] | I guess he was trying to protect you. | 我想他只是想保护你 |
[18:22] | Or maybe he thought he was protecting you, | 或者他以为在保护你 |
[18:24] | but actually he was really protecting himself. | 事实上他只是在保护他自己 |
[18:26] | Hang on, I forget what protect is. You used it five times. | 等等 我忘了”保护”怎么说了 你用了五次 |
[18:35] | Just like my brother. | 我哥就是这样 |
[18:39] | Always thinks he knows what’s best for me. | 总是自以为怎样才对我最好 |
[18:42] | It’s funny how one person leads you to another. | 有趣的是 我由此想到另一个人 |
[18:45] | I mean I knew Mr Mueller’s brother shouldn’t try to protect him | 我知道Mueller先生的哥哥不该这样保护他 |
[18:48] | and yet I was doing the same thing to someone else. | 而我做的事如出一辙 |
[18:51] | – Excuse me. Jamie. – JD? | – 打扰下 Jamie – JD |
[18:54] | I treated a patient today who was mad at his brother for | 我有个病人 因他弟弟所谓的为他好 |
[18:56] | presuming to know what’s best for him, | 而感到生气 |
[18:57] | and that got me thinking. | 这让我想了很多 |
[18:58] | Because I was freaking out that we hooked up | 葬礼上咱俩在衣橱里的亲热 |
[19:00] | at closet at the funeral. | 把我吓坏了 |
[19:01] | I did the same thing to you. | 我对你做了同样的事 |
[19:03] | So if you’re really ready, let’s go for it. | 如果你真的准备好了 一起走下去吧 |
[19:06] | I’m crazy about you. You’re right, your husband’s gone, | 我为你着迷 你是对的 你丈夫已经走了 |
[19:10] | and he’s never coming back. | 再也不回来了 |
[19:13] | Who are these lovely people? | 这两位可爱的人是谁 |
[19:15] | These are my late husband’s parents. | 他们是我亡夫的父母 |
[19:18] | Oh, God, how can I make this right? | 哦天 我该怎么挽回局面 |
[19:32] | If only. | 能行就好了 |