时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Nurse Espinoza, | Espinoza护士 |
[00:15] | do you by any chance know what time your 9.30 shift starts? | 你知不知道你九点半的换班何时开始 |
[00:19] | – 9:30? – That’s what I would’ve said. | – 九点半吗 – 是吧 |
[00:22] | But I had Ted stand out in the parking lot | 但我让Ted站在停车场 |
[00:25] | and monitor your arrival times this week. Ted? | 监视了你一周的到达时间 Ted |
[00:28] | 9.34, 9.39, 9.41, 9.33 and 9.50. | 9点34 9点39 9点41 9点33和9点50 |
[00:34] | How is that law degree working out for you, Ted? | Ted 你的法律学位对你的职业帮助大吗 |
[00:37] | I was going to be a senator. | 我当年可是立志当参议员的人 |
[00:39] | I haven’t perused the latest nursing contract, | 我没细看过最新的护士合同法 |
[00:42] | I’m guessing it doesn’t say “Show up when you damn well please.” | 但我猜那上面没写”你丫的想啥时候来就啥时候来” |
[00:45] | Hey Bob, here’s an idea. What say you stop showing up altogether | 嘿 Bob 我有个主意 你别再出现了 |
[00:48] | and we’ll just replace you with a giant time clock? | 我们只要拿个大时钟代替你就行了 |
[00:50] | Oh, and if we ever get to missing you, | 如果想你了 |
[00:52] | we’ll just have a Bob Kelso cuckoo bird pop out | 每隔几分钟名叫Bob Kelso的布谷鸟 |
[00:55] | every few minutes and say, | 就会跳出来叫 |
[00:56] | “I’ve never satisfied a woman.I’ve never satisfied a woman.” | “老子床上功夫不行 老子床上功夫不行” |
[01:00] | Come on, Ted. | 走了 Ted |
[01:02] | Even though Dr Cox didn’t know he was the father of Jordan’s baby, | 尽管Cox医生还是不知道他是Jordan孩子的爸爸 |
[01:05] | but they were getting along better than ever. | 但他们相处的比以前好多了 |
[01:07] | – I love you. – I love you. | – 我爱你 – 我爱你 |
[01:12] | As for us, it was the end of our second year, | 至于我们 不知怎的 工作第二年末 |
[01:14] | and somehow each day had begun to feel the same. | 开始觉得日复一日毫无新意 |
[01:22] | You see after a while, your residency boils down to just a few things. | 要不了多久 住院医师就可以归结于几件事 |
[01:27] | Paperwork. | 文书工作 |
[01:29] | The three prescriptions every patient gets. | 一个病人拿三份处方药 |
[01:32] | Acetaminophen for her headache, | 对乙酰氨基酚治她的头疼 |
[01:33] | Restoril so she’ll sleep, and Colace so she’ll poop. | 服替马西泮让她睡觉 服磺琥辛酯钠让她拉粑粑 |
[01:37] | Paperwork. | 文书工作 |
[01:39] | Mind-numbing monotony. | 单调乏味 无聊透顶 |
[01:42] | And, of course, paperwork. | 还有 当然还是文书工作 |
[01:51] | As for the patients… | 至于病人们 |
[01:54] | Look,Mr Brown, because it’s diabetes-related, | 听着 Brown先生 因糖尿病并发症引起的 |
[01:57] | the pain in your foot isn’t responding to pain killers. | 脚部疼痛 止痛药不起效 |
[02:00] | I’d like to try an anti-seizure medication | 我想在考虑截肢前 |
[02:02] | before we consider amputation. | 先试一种抗癫痫药物 |
[02:04] | Good, because I have an audition for Stomp tomorrow. | 真棒 正好明天我有个跺脚的视镜 |
[02:07] | Look, just cut the damn thing off, will ya? | 听着 就切掉那该死的玩意儿好吗 |
[02:10] | I guess that’s why I’m so psyched our college buddy, | 我想这大概是我对大学好友Spence的到来 |
[02:12] | Spence, was coming to town. | 倍感兴奋的原因 |
[02:14] | Jill Anderson Jill Anderson. | |
[02:14] | – Yes. – Yes. | – 有 – 有 |
[02:16] | – No. – Monica Meyer. | – 没有 – Monica Meyer |
[02:18] | – Yeah. – Yes. | – 有 – 有 |
[02:19] | You know, guys, I don’t think it’s appropriate for us to be | Carla就在隔房 我觉得 |
[02:22] | rehashing our college sexual conquests | 我们在这回忆大学炮友 |
[02:25] | with Carla in the other room. | 不合适吧 |
[02:26] | – Leslie Stevens. – Yes! | – 还有Leslie Stevens – 有了 |
[02:28] | On a pile of coats with hundreds of people around. | 在一堆外套上周围还有一群人 |
[02:31] | What a whore! | 真是个婊子啊 |
[02:33] | Who else? Who else did you bang? | 还有谁和你打过炮 |
[02:35] | Carla, college wasn’t all sex and coats. | Carla 大学不止做爱和外套的 |
[02:38] | Spence here got me through a lot of hard times. | Spence帮我渡过了很多难关 |
[02:42] | Why don’t you just mousse the crap out of it? | 你为啥不涂点摩斯搞定呢 |
[02:45] | Straight up. | 定型 |
[02:48] | Yes. | 没错啊 |
[02:50] | – My life changed that day. – Man, that was a long time ago. | – 自那天起 我的人生改变了 – 青春啊 |
[02:54] | I mean now you two are engaged, I’m in town because two frat | 我来这是因为两个兄弟要结婚了 |
[02:58] | brothers are getting married. | 刚好你们两个也订婚了 |
[03:00] | – A double wedding? – No. | – 双婚礼吗 – 不是的 |
[03:04] | Good for the boys. | 很好啊 |
[03:06] | The point is, we’ve really grown up. | 重点是 我们真的长大了 |
[03:13] | That’s good, good sauce. | 太棒了 好酒 |
[03:15] | Check it out. | 看 |
[03:17] | Free pitcher. | 免费饮料 |
[03:23] | What I’ve got you on is D-five half normal saline | 我给你注的是半浓度的生理盐水 |
[03:26] | with 20 KCL at 100ccs an hour. | 和20毫升氯化钠每秒100cc 一小时 |
[03:28] | This is the Cadillac of all hangover cures. | 这是最佳宿醉疗法 |
[03:31] | – It feels warm in my tummy. – Good morning, angels. | – 我觉得肚子有点暖 – 早上好 霹雳娇娃们 |
[03:33] | Did you have one too many Daiquiris last night? | 你们昨晚喝了太多鸡尾酒吗 |
[03:36] | – Spence, this is Dr Cox and… – Don’t bother. Don’t care. | – Spence 这是Cox医生和 – 别麻烦了 我不在乎 |
[03:40] | He’s the scary man you told me about last night. | 他是你昨晚告诉我的那个超吓人的家伙 |
[03:42] | – Hey, congratulations. – For what, jackass? | – 嘿 恭喜啊 – 恭喜个毛 混蛋 |
[03:45] | – You just had a baby. – No, she just had a baby. | – 你刚有了个孩子 – 不 是她刚有了个孩子 |
[03:49] | But you said it was his. And you said something else. | 但你说是他的孩子啊 还说了点别的 |
[03:51] | – That he didn’t know it yet. – That’s exactly right. | – 他还不知道 – 是哦 |
[03:56] | Holy crap. Run away. Run away. Run away. | 我靠了 快跑 跑跑跑 |
[04:15] | OK, he hasn’t said a word in over ten minutes. | 好吧 他已经十分钟没说过一个字了 |
[04:18] | The hell with it. I’m going in. | 见鬼了 我说吧 |
[04:20] | Dr Cox… | Cox医生 |
[04:20] | Newbie,if the next two words out your mounth aren’t “See ya.” | 如果你接下来要说的不是”再见”的话 |
[04:22] | The third will be, | 那下一句就是 |
[04:23] | “Oh my God, my crotch, you’ve punched me in the crotch.” | “老天 我的下面 你居然攻击我的下面” |
[04:26] | See ya. | 再见 |
[04:31] | – How about that guy? – Yeah. | – 那个家伙呢 – 有过 |
[04:33] | – That guy? – Yeah. | – 那个呢 – 也有过 |
[04:34] | you know what, maybe it just would be easier if I told you | 我觉得 也许直接告诉你 |
[04:36] | whose butt I haven’t had my fingers in. | 谁的菊花我没有戳过 会更简单 |
[04:38] | That’s a perk you never hear about. | 这油水可真闻所未闻啊 |
[04:40] | You guys pretty much landed your dream jobs, huh? | 你们算是干上自己梦寐以求的工作了呢 |
[04:43] | Dream job. | 梦寐以求的工作 |
[04:58] | Hey, man, how am I supposed to finish this memo? | 嘿 你让我怎么写完这份备忘录 |
[05:01] | Mm-mm-mm. | 我不知道 |
[05:06] | Do you at least have any interesting patients? | 你接触过有趣的病人吗 |
[05:08] | Mr Weinberg has dementia but still enjoys his ronking. | Weinbe先生有痴呆症 乐此不疲的说”侬好” |
[05:11] | – What’s ronking? – Ronk! | – 什么是”侬好” – 侬好 |
[05:13] | – lnteresting. – Hey, sweetness. | – 有意思 – 嘿 甜心 |
[05:16] | – Ronk. – Hey, so, when do people get to yell, like, “stat!” and stuff? | – 侬好 – 什么情况人会大叫”医生” |
[05:20] | Kinda never. Bambi, rounds. | 基本不 斑比 查房 |
[05:23] | – Dammit. – Run, Johnny, run. | – 该死 – 快跑 Johnny 快跑 |
[05:28] | – Trying to add a little drama. – I felt it. | – 想加点戏剧元素 – 看出来了 |
[05:33] | This is not a good day to be late. | 今天迟到没好下场 |
[05:35] | Every year this time, Kelso picks a resident | 每年这个时候 Kelso会挑一个住院医生 |
[05:37] | to ride mercilessly until they crumble. | 无情的拿他开刀 直把人整到崩溃 |
[05:40] | The key is to jump on any easy question and impress him early. | 解决方法是趁早回答个简单问题让他满意 |
[05:43] | – All Right, shall we get started? – Answer yes! | – 那好 我们开始吧 – 好的 |
[05:45] | – Excuse me? – Should we get started? Answer yes. | – 什么 – 我们开始吧 我的回答是好的 |
[05:51] | Dr Reid, do an ABG on bed four without waking him. | Reid医生 给4床做个动脉血气分析 别吵醒他 |
[05:54] | Dr… Young Asian Fellow, | 亚洲小伙医生 |
[05:57] | bed seven needs a central line. | 7床要做个中心静脉导管 |
[05:59] | Dr Murphy and Dr Eager Beaver, step forward. | Murphy医生和马屁精医生 向前一步 |
[06:03] | This is it. Last man standing. | 这一刻到了 最后的男人 |
[06:06] | What are the four differential diagnoses | 心电图ST段抬高的 |
[06:08] | of the persistent ST elevation on any EKG? | 四种鉴别诊断分别是什么 |
[06:11] | – Dorian. – lschemia. | – Dorian你说 – 缺血 |
[06:12] | – Murphy. – Aneurysm. | – Murphy你说 – 动脉瘤 |
[06:13] | – Dorian. – Pericarditis. | – Dorian你再说 – 心包炎 |
[06:15] | – Murphy. – Pass. | – Murphy你再说 – 没了 |
[06:18] | Ah, Doug. At least you’re going to a more chocolaty place. | 啊 可怜人 至少你去的地方有更多巧克力 |
[06:23] | Dr Murphy. | Murphy医生 |
[06:26] | Ronk! | 侬好 |
[06:28] | Dr Reid! A moment, please. | Reid医生 你来一下 |
[06:35] | – No, you didn’t. – I did. | – 你不是吧 – 就是这样 |
[06:37] | I know every time I turn around, Dr Kelso’s riding me. | 每次我转过身 Kelso医生都在盯(干)我 |
[06:40] | I’ve got next. What’s up? | 下一个是我 来咯 |
[06:43] | No one? Self-five. | 没人吗 那我自己击掌 |
[06:47] | For the big dog. | 我自己来 |
[06:51] | Look, Elliot, I’ve seen this before. | 听着Elliot 我之前就见过他这样 |
[06:52] | Kelso starts to worry he’s not scary anymore, | Kelso开始担心自己不再有威慑力 |
[06:54] | so he picks somebody to be his bitch. | 所以他找个人杀鸡儆猴 |
[06:56] | You know, who he picks is totally random. | 谁遭殃完全是随机的 |
[06:57] | Unless you throw a needle in his face. | 除非谁把针丢他脸上了 |
[07:00] | OK, I didn’t tell you the kid was yours and you’re upset. | 好吧 我没告诉你孩子是你的 你很恼火 |
[07:04] | I get it. But you seem | 我理解 但是你好像 |
[07:05] | to be making a really big deal out of this. | 真的有点小题大做了 |
[07:08] | Is there something else that’s bothering you? | 还有别的事在困扰你吗 |
[07:11] | It’s mostly just the kid thing. | 主要是孩子那件事 |
[07:13] | I told you I didn’t want you to feel pressured to be with me. | 我说过 不想让你和我在一起有压力 |
[07:16] | I didn’t want you to feel manipulated. | 也不想让你觉得被束缚 |
[07:17] | Jordan, I am so, so sorry, | Jordan 我很对对对不起 |
[07:20] | but no matter what you say, you don’t have a leg to stand on. | 但不管说什么 你都站不住脚 |
[07:23] | I don’t know about that, Perry. | 这可不一定 Perry |
[07:25] | Sounds like she’s trying to protect your relationship. | 但听起来她在试着维系这段感情 |
[07:28] | Yeah, I mean, some people’s mothers say the only way to | 是啊 有些人的妈妈说 骗对方和你结婚的 |
[07:29] | – get a guy to marry you is by using pregnancy as a trap. – What? | – 唯一方法就是把怀孕当圈套 – 什么 |
[07:33] | Stupid mothers who got even meaner | 那些戒酒之后变得 |
[07:35] | when they stopped drinking. | 更加刻薄的蠢妈妈 |
[07:40] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[07:41] | – I make more than you do. – What? | – 我赚的比你多 – 啥 |
[07:44] | I saw your paycheck. I make more than you do. | 我看了你的工资 我赚的比你多 |
[07:47] | – Quite a bit more. – You couldn’t have seen my paycheck. | – 多好多 – 你不可能看到我的工资的 |
[07:49] | Right, cause there’s no way I could access the personnel files. | 对 因为我没办法拿到人事档案 |
[07:52] | Just impossible. | 不可能的 |
[07:55] | By the way, 987654320. | 顺便说一句 987654320 |
[07:59] | – My Social Security number. – No. That’s your PlN number. | – 我的社保号 – 不 那是你的PIN码 |
[08:02] | – No, my PlN number is 3674. – Bingo. | – 不对 我的PIN码是3674 – 好极啦 |
[08:10] | Do you have any idea what it feels like | 你能体会连一个清洁工 |
[08:11] | to have a janitor make more money than you? | 都赚的比你多的那种心情吗 |
[08:13] | Johnny. Investment banker. So, no. | Johnny 我可是投资银行家 所以 体会不来 |
[08:18] | Why, Christopher? | 干嘛 Christopher |
[08:19] | Hey, so I saved up, like, 500 bucks. | 我省下了500美元 |
[08:21] | Where would you put that if you were me? | 换做是你 你准备存哪 |
[08:23] | I don’t know. A wallet, a money clip. | 不懂诶 放皮夹里 钱夹 |
[08:25] | Hey. You could get Schmitty | 嘿 你可以给Schmitty |
[08:26] | and Dan a wedding gift. Dan wants a ferret. | 和Dan买个结婚礼物 Dan想要只雪貂 |
[08:29] | – Ferrets are nice. – They’re mean. | – 雪貂很棒啊 – 他们很残暴的 |
[08:31] | Guys, what do you say let’s go do something special tonight. My treat. | 我们今晚找点特别的乐子怎么样 我请客 |
[08:34] | – We gotta kinda lay low tonight. We’re on backup call. – Backup call. | – 得低调点 我们今晚是二线 – 二线 |
[08:38] | See, now, this is the proper way to lay low. | 看 这是低调的正确方式 |
[08:41] | I mean, honestly, does it get any better? | 诚实点说 感觉好点了吗 |
[08:44] | No, it does not. | 不 并没有 |
[08:53] | Why do you keep looking at me like that? | 你为什么老这样看着我 |
[08:55] | People. | 有人来了 |
[08:59] | Ed, did you turn on the jets in the hot tub? | Ed 你开了热浴缸里的喷雾吗 |
[09:03] | – No. – It’s too hot on my eyes! | – 没 – 我的眼睛烫死啦 |
[09:10] | Those sutures look awful, don’t you think, Ted? | 那些缝线看起来糟透了 你不觉得吗 Ted |
[09:13] | I don’t know, sir. Yes? No? I’m barely here. | 我不知道先生 是还是不是 当我不在这吧 |
[09:16] | I know what you’re doing, sir, the whole keep-us-scared thing. | 我知道 你是想让大家都怕你什么的 |
[09:22] | – I’m OK with it. – Dr Reid. | – 我不介意 – Reid医生 |
[09:25] | Even if you hadn’t just missed blinding me earlier, | 就算你没差点弄瞎了 |
[09:28] | I still would’ve picked you to crap on. | 我还是会选择整你的 |
[09:30] | You’re easily startled, you’re constantly overwhelmed. | 你很容易受惊 总是不知所措 |
[09:33] | and while you work hard,is there anyone hear | 可你如此努力 有人能听见你 |
[09:35] | you still struggling to break into the middle of the pack. | 拼命力争到中游的奋力呐喊吗 |
[09:38] | I chose you because I am hoping that you will ask yourself, | 我选了你 因为我希望你扪心自问 |
[09:42] | really ask yourself, if there isn’t some other profession | 真的问问自己 除此之外是否真的 |
[09:47] | you might be better suited for. | 没有更适合你的工作了 |
[09:50] | In the meantime, be a doll and re-suture that wound. | 然后 乖乖再把那个重新缝一遍 |
[09:59] | Wanna get a beer later? | 待会一起喝点啤酒吗 |
[10:04] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me. | 我不敢相信你竟然没告诉我 |
[10:06] | And while we’re coming completely clean, Perry, | 既然说的这么彻底 Perry我告诉你 |
[10:09] | I’m actually not the girl they’re singing about in My Sharona. | 事实上我不是 |
[10:12] | Her name’s Sharona. | 她名字叫Sharona |
[10:14] | – You’re making jokes? – I just want this to be OK. | – 你是在开玩笑嘛 – 我只希望一切都好 |
[10:17] | Jordan, don’t get me wrong. I wanna be with the kid. I’m… | Jordan 别误会我 我想和这个孩子在一起 |
[10:20] | I’m damn sure gonna be with the kid. | 我很肯定 我想和孩子在一起 |
[10:22] | But as far as you and I go… | 但我和你吧 |
[10:26] | …I just don’t see us working out. | 我看不到未来 |
[10:40] | Nothing like drinking cold beers in a Jacuzzi. Am I right, Ed? | 什么都比不上在按摩浴缸里喝冰啤酒 对吧 Ed |
[10:43] | Hell, some days I sit out here for hours on end, | 将来 我会像现在这样坐上数小时 |
[10:45] | downing cold one after cold one. | 冰啤酒喝了一瓶又一瓶 |
[10:47] | What do you do when you have to pee? | 你想撒尿了怎么办 |
[10:50] | – So you boys are doctors, huh? – OK, whoa, Frannie. | – 你们是医生咯 – 好吧 哇 Frannie |
[10:54] | That was my ass. | 那是我屁股 |
[10:57] | – You guys have to go to work? – No, it’s just a stupid intern. | – 你要去工作了吗 – 不是的 只是个无聊的实习生 |
[11:00] | Besides, the only way we have to go in is if there was some catastrophe. | 除非是天大的灾难我们不得不去 |
[11:03] | In breaking news, | 突发新闻 |
[11:05] | there’s been a multiple car pile-up on the throughway. | 高速公路发生连环撞车事件 |
[11:09] | Plus, the two guys on call | 再加上一线的那两位 |
[11:10] | would have to be simultaneously incapacitated. | 得是丧失行为能力的人 |
[11:14] | This is my chance to shine. | 轮到我出手啦 |
[11:18] | What’s up, chica? Whoa! | 怎么啦 姑娘 哇哦 |
[11:20] | Oh, God! | 哦 天 |
[11:24] | Part of being a doctor is learning to deal with the unexpected. | 医生要学的一个部分就是处理突发状况 |
[11:30] | Whether it’s someone who won’t take no for an answer. | 不论是面对一个不接受你拒绝的人 |
[11:32] | Yeah, I’ve decided not to accept the being-dumped thing. | 我决定 不鸟你的那些屁话 |
[11:34] | I’m gonna hang around until you forgive me. | 我就这么呆着直到你原谅我 |
[11:39] | Or being shaken to your very core. | 还是骨子里动摇了信念 |
[11:43] | Of course sometimes it’s just having to work in wet grundies. | 当然 有时还得穿着湿内裤上班 |
[11:46] | Hey, Betty, Wilma. What the hell? You’re only 40 minutes late. | 嘿 贝蒂 威尔玛 搞什么鬼 你们迟到了40分钟 |
[11:52] | – Do I smell beer? – We had a few… | – 我闻到的是啤酒味吗 – 我们喝了点 |
[11:55] | News flash: you can’t drink and then come to work. | 劲爆新闻 你们不能喝了酒来工作 |
[11:58] | – You’re not airline pilots. – Look, Dr Cox… | – 你们不是航空公司飞行员 – 听着 Cox医生 |
[12:01] | No, you look. If someone had asked me just this morning, | 不你们听着 如果今早有人问我 |
[12:04] | is there any way that I could have any less respect | 对你们这两大天才还能更嗤之以鼻点吗 |
[12:06] | for you two geniuses, I would have said no no, that’s not possible. | 我会说 不不不 怎么可能还能更差劲 |
[12:10] | Lo and behold, you pulled it off. Congratulations. | 现在瞧你们做得好事 恭喜 |
[12:13] | The only problem is I’m fresh out of blue ribbons, | 不过我现在手头勋章没了 |
[12:16] | so instead you’ll have to settle | 所以奖励只能换成 |
[12:17] | for a lifetime supply of my foot up your ass. | 终身份的踢爆你们菊了 |
[12:21] | Go home. You’re not fit to work tonight. | 回家吧 今晚你们不适合工作 |
[12:25] | Great speech. You guys are in trouble. | 说得好 你们有大麻烦了 |
[12:29] | Wait up, I’ve got my heels on. | 等一下 我穿的高跟鞋 |
[12:36] | After what happened, I was in no mood to be messed with. | 发生了这一切 我可是不能再被激惹了 |
[12:38] | Hey, Food Stamps. | 嘿 有食品券 |
[12:41] | Little anonymous donation | 匿名捐献的小小心意 |
[12:43] | from a guy who makes a little more scratch than you. | 来自一个赚的比你多一丢丢的家伙 |
[12:45] | You know what? At least what I do matters. OK? | 你知道吗 至少我做的事很重要好吗 |
[12:49] | You’re cleaning the same spot you were this morning. | 你在扫的这个地方早上就扫过了 |
[12:51] | The smart money says you’ll be cleaning it tomorrow. | 我赌你明早还会在扫这个地方 |
[12:54] | Why don’t I just come by then, | 到时候我经过 |
[12:56] | and you can tell me how what you do day after day | 你再来告诉我 你一天又一天 |
[12:58] | makes even the slightest bit of difference in this world? | 对这个世界作出了什么微不足道的贡献 |
[13:04] | Too mean. | 太伤人了 |
[13:06] | I don’t care if I hurt his feelings, | 我不管是否伤了他 |
[13:08] | I got absolutely crushed tonight. | 我今晚心碎成渣渣了 |
[13:10] | Luckily, Turk and I both knew who was responsible for all this. | 幸运的是 Turk和我都知道这一切该怪谁 |
[13:16] | Crockett Crockett. | |
[13:18] | Tubbs Tubbs. | |
[13:21] | When do we eat? | 我们什么时候吃饭 |
[13:22] | Look, Jordan, could you just give me ten seconds to myself here? | Jordan 你能给我消停两秒吗 |
[13:27] | No. | 不行 |
[13:29] | You know, you are being very immature | 你的表现很不成熟 |
[13:32] | and, oh, my God, is that guy on fire? | 哦天 那家伙是怎么回事 |
[13:40] | Dr Cox, I’m so glad you’re here. | Cox医生 我很高兴你在这 |
[13:43] | From one hell to another. | 走到一个又一个地狱 |
[13:45] | Dr Kelso’s been torturing me lately. | Kelso医生最近一直在折磨我 |
[13:47] | I thought I could handle it. After all I’ve come a long way, you know. | 我以为我能应付 毕竟我已撑了很长一段时间了 |
[13:50] | For instants, I was afraid of you, and now I can talk to you about anything. | 比如我以前挺怕你 但现在我啥都敢说 |
[13:52] | Iike how your hair’s been looking particularly springy lately, | 比如最近你的头发看起来真的很有弹性 |
[13:55] | And not like the season, | 比得上床垫 |
[13:56] | like the inside of a mattress, you know what i mean? | 又不像是季节原因 你懂 |
[13:58] | I don’t have any clue what you mean. | 完全不知所云 |
[14:06] | Dr Kelso’s starting to get to me, | Kelso医生逐渐击中我要害 |
[14:07] | and I don’t think I can take it anymore. | 我快承受不了了 |
[14:09] | Sorry, kid, but I’m dealing with my own stuff right now. | 对不起 孩子 我现在得处理私事 |
[14:14] | Thanks a lot…really. | 真的呃 谢谢你 |
[14:21] | Howdy, Mop-Top. | 你好呀 拖把头 |
[14:24] | Oh, God. | 老天啊 |
[14:26] | Man, why’d you even show up this weekend? | 兄弟 你周末干嘛要出现呢 |
[14:28] | What are you talking about? I introduced Schmitty and Dan. | 你在说什么啊 我可是Schmitty和Dan的牵线人 |
[14:32] | OK, I didn’t really introduce them. | 好吧 其实我没真的为他们牵线搭桥 |
[14:34] | I’m the one who accidentally saw them under the foosball table. | 我只是恰巧看见他们俩在桌上足球下面 |
[14:39] | Oh, Schmitty. | 哦 Schmitty |
[14:41] | Typical Spence. | 你总是这样啊 Spence |
[14:42] | You just blow into town and get us into a bunch of trouble. | 只是偶然来访 就给我们带来一堆麻烦 |
[14:45] | What? I made you guys go out tonight? | 你说什么 是我非要你们今晚出去的吗 |
[14:48] | Hey, I have a venture capital presentation on Thursday. | 我周四有场风险资本报告会 |
[14:50] | Ask me if I’ll go out drinking Wednesday night. | 问我周三晚上会和你们出去喝酒吗 |
[14:53] | – You wanna go out…? – Sorry. | – 你要出去喝酒吗 – 对不起 |
[14:54] | Sorry, I can’t, I have a presentation. | 抱歉 我不能出去 我有报告会 |
[14:57] | The truth is, you guys have been complaining about work | 事实是 前一秒我刚到后一秒你们 |
[15:00] | since the second I got here, dying for an excuse to blow it off. | 就一直在抱怨 极力寻找摆脱工作的借口 |
[15:03] | So maybe you should stop being all mad at me when, really, | 所以也许你们不该迁怒于我 真的 |
[15:06] | you’re just pissed because you hate your jobs. | 你们生气只是因为讨厌自己的工作 |
[15:12] | Every time I turn around, Kelso’s there. | 每次我转过身 Kelso都在 |
[15:14] | Ted, he’s trying to break my spirit. | Ted 他在消磨的意志 |
[15:16] | Do you have any idea what that feels like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[15:20] | I’m sorry. Of course you do. | 对不起 你当然知道 |
[15:22] | Dr Reid, I’m afraid that nothing you’ve described | Reid医生 恐怕你描述的 |
[15:25] | constitutes harassment. | 无法构成骚扰 |
[15:27] | Swing and a miss, eh, Dr Reid? | 又棋差一招啦 Reid医生 |
[15:29] | Well, the next time you decide to make a stink over nothing, | 下次还想无事生非的时候 |
[15:32] | you should see a lawyer who didn’t need five tries to pass the bar exam. | 别找律考考了五次才通过的律师 |
[15:36] | I have stress-induced dyslexia and you know that, Dr Oslek. | 我有应激障碍 你知道的 Oslek医生 |
[15:45] | – Why are you doing this? – I’ll tell you why I’m doing this, Perry. | – 你到底想干嘛 – 我告诉你吧Perry |
[15:47] | Cause we’ve been dancing the same annoying dance for years now. | 因为几年来我们都在重复同一个恼人的套路 |
[15:50] | One gets angry and walks away, | 一方生气走开 |
[15:52] | the other person is too stubborn to go after them. | 另一方太过固执 不去挽留 |
[15:54] | Before you know it, you sleep with some pharmaceutical rep, | 一转眼 你就和啥大胸医药代表上床 |
[15:57] | I’m convincing my mom that the thing in my suitcase | 而我在努力骗我妈说我肚子里的 |
[16:00] | is a giant electric melon-baller.Well guess what? | 是个巨大的水果挖球器 你猜得到吗 |
[16:03] | Things are different now. We have a kid together. | 现在情况不同了 我们有孩子了 |
[16:07] | I’m not going home until you promise you’re coming home with me. | 你不答应我和我一起回家 我就不走了 |
[16:19] | You go home. I’ll meet you there later. | 你回家吧 我们待会再见 |
[16:22] | Bring dinner. | 带晚饭哦 |
[16:25] | You’re a father. Can you believe it? | 你当爸爸了 你能相信吗 |
[16:32] | Nope. | 不敢相信 |
[16:36] | I didn’t get a lot of sleep thinking about what Spence had said. | Spence说的话让我一晚上都没咋睡 |
[16:42] | Look, I’m sorry I was such a jerk yesterday. OK? | 听着 很对不起 昨天我真是很混蛋 |
[16:46] | Come on, look at this floor. You could practically eat off of it. | 快看这地 干净的你都能捡地上的东西吃了 |
[16:50] | – Would you? – Would I what? | – 你真会吃吗 – 什么 |
[16:52] | Would you eat off the floor? | 你真会捡地上的东西吃吗 |
[16:57] | As I bent down to eat that peppered floor turkey, | 当我弯腰捡地上的火鸡肉吃时 |
[17:00] | unaware that the cleanser the janitor uses | 并不知道清洁工用的是 |
[17:02] | is an extremely potent diuretic, I realised something. | 我强效清洁剂 相反我突然意识到了 |
[17:07] | The reason we ‘re doctors is because | 我们之所以从事医学行业是因为 |
[17:08] | we have an innate desire to help people. | 与生俱来的救死扶伤的欲望 |
[17:11] | That was disgusting. | 好恶心啊 |
[17:16] | And you have to have that desire, | 这是必不可少的 |
[17:18] | because at the end of your second year, | 因为在住院医生的第二年末 |
[17:19] | it’s impossible to see the light at the end of the tunnel. | 你根本就看不见出路 |
[17:23] | So it becomes about perseverance. | 所以一切贵在坚持 |
[17:29] | And fortitude. | 和毅力 |
[17:34] | And sacrifice. | 还有奉献 |
[17:36] | I’m sorry you guys can’t make the wedding. | 你们赶不上婚礼了 好遗憾 |
[17:37] | Yeah, give those guys a big kiss for us. | 带我们献上一个吻 |
[17:39] | Don’t forget to tell ’em that the ferret only eats fresh vegetables. | 别忘记告诉他们雪豹只吃新鲜蔬菜 |
[17:43] | I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我会想念你们的 |
[17:48] | – I’ll see ya later. – Later, dude. | – 回头见 – 回见 |
[17:52] | Really, all you can hope for is an occasional thank-you. | 真的 你所能期待的只有一句不经意的谢谢 |
[17:55] | I’m so glad the medication workedworked on your foot. | 我很高兴药物治疗奏效了 |
[17:57] | So I’m supposed to be happy cos somebody did something right? | 我得对你终于干了件对的事感到高兴吗 |
[18:00] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[18:01] | Nice call on the anti-seizure medicine,newbie. | 抗癫痫药物的决定很不错嘛 菜鸟 |
[18:03] | You know I’m actually starting to think you | 我开始觉得你可能 |
[18:05] | may not be the worst resident that ever lived. | 不是历史长河中最差的住院医师 |
[18:09] | – How cool was that? – Shut up. | – 是不是很棒 – 闭嘴 |
[18:12] | You shut up. You’re an angry man. | 你给我闭嘴 真是个易愤怒的人 |
[18:17] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about the whole “It’s your baby” Thing. | 很抱歉我没有告诉你”这是你孩子” |
[18:20] | We’ll probably talk about that later. | 我们之后再说吧 |
[18:23] | – I wasn’t even mad at Jordan. – No? | – 我甚至不在生Jordan的气 – 不生气吗 |
[18:25] | I was scared. | 我是害怕 |
[18:26] | In fact, I was freaking out all day, | 事实上我整天焦虑不安 |
[18:28] | because I’m quite confident that I’ll be a horrible father. | 因为我深知自己会是个糟糕的父亲 |
[18:31] | You? Come on. | 你 别这样 |
[18:33] | You’re gonna be a very scary… I mean, great. | 你一定会是个很可怕 我是说很棒的 |
[18:35] | You’re gonna be a great father. | 你一定会成为一个好爸爸的 |
[18:37] | Last night, you totally kicked our asses cos we deserved it. | 昨晚你把我们训的体无完肤 因为那是我们自找的 |
[18:40] | Remember you told me I wasn’t the worst resident that ever lived? | 还记得有次你说我不是最差的住院医师吗 |
[18:43] | Eight seconds ago? | 8秒之前说的吧 |
[18:45] | You have no idea how much that meant to me. | 你想不到这句话对我多么重要 |
[18:47] | I said, I think you may not be the worst resident ever, | 得了吧 我说过 你可能不是这里最糟的 |
[18:51] | but I can’t be sure of stuff like that. | 但我也说不准 |
[18:52] | Come on, I haven’t done the appropriate legwork. | 我又没详细调查过 |
[18:54] | But, Dr. Cox, You’re always there when we need you. | 但我们需要你的时候你一直都在 |
[18:56] | I think you have this fathering thing down. | 为人父这种事你没问题的 |
[18:58] | Why am I not leaving, Dr Reid? | 我为什么不走 Reid医生你知道吗 |
[19:01] | Because I don’t want to miss you breaking down | 因为我不想错过你崩溃 |
[19:02] | and weeping in front of everyone! | 然后在每个人面前痛哭的样子 |
[19:04] | Oh, here it comes! Great big tears. Great big crocodile tears. | 来了 硕大的眼泪 假惺惺的眼泪落下来了 |
[19:10] | If she was your daughter, you’d totally know how to handle it. | 如果她是你女儿 你肯定知道怎么应付 |
[19:15] | My God, you’re right. | 天哪 你说得对 |
[19:25] | – You’re doing fine, Barbie. – Thank you. | – 你做的很好 芭比 – 谢谢你 |
[19:28] | Everybody have a good one. | 大家今天过的愉快 |
[19:31] | I’m going home to see my son. | 我要回家见我儿子了 |
[19:35] | Excuse me there, Bobbo. | 对不起了 Bobbo |
[19:52] | Girl! He hit him right in the nose! Uh-huh! Yeah! | 他揍的正中鼻心 没错 |
[19:59] | That may come up tomorrow. | 这事儿明天可能得上头条了 |