时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Before I go into that building and start my day, | 在我走进去开始一天的工作之前 |
[00:06] | I always like to take a quiet moment to prepare myself. | 我总是喜欢安静的准备一会儿 |
[00:12] | Well I guess it would be nice if I could touch your body | 噢 如果我能抚摸你那该有多好 |
[00:16] | …not you, sir… | 没说你 先生 |
[00:17] | I know not everybody has got a body like you | 不是每个人都能像你一样迷人 |
[00:23] | Dude, what’s the rule about white boys dancing in public? | 伙计 白人在公共场所跳舞有什么规知道吗 |
[00:26] | Not allowed unless you’re gay. | 除非是基佬否则见光死 |
[00:35] | Morning, Steven | 早上好 Steven |
[00:37] | Fine. Then I’ll just put on something that rocks! | 好吧 那我只能听摇滚了 |
[00:53] | As a third-year resident, you know | 作为一名做了三年的住院医师 |
[00:55] | everyone so well you can practically speak for them. | 在别人张嘴之前你就知道他们想说什么 |
[00:57] | For instance… | 比方说 |
[00:58] | Remember:No more dancing. | 记着 别再跳舞了 |
[01:01] | Pow! | 噢 |
[01:02] | Good morning, Bambi. Sign this, please? | 早上好 斑比 把这个签了吧 |
[01:06] | Who you eyeballing, tough guy? | 你冲谁翻白眼呢 硬汉 |
[01:08] | And of course… | 当然 |
[01:10] | Well, Zsa Zsa. Now you’ve put me in quite the pickle. You see, | 哦 莎莎 你真是让我进退两难啊 你看 |
[01:13] | with those earphones on, you can’t hear me, but! | 你戴着耳机 听不见我说话 但是 |
[01:16] | The odds are highly against you | 还是有很大的可能 |
[01:18] | cracking open that yapper and annoying me today. | 你会张着嘴不停的问我 |
[01:20] | So, what to do? What to do? What to do? Ahh, hell… | 怎么办 怎么办 怎么办 啊 该死的 |
[01:25] | Stop addressing me as “Dr. Cox” In front of your patients. | 别在你的病人面前叫我Cox医生了 |
[01:28] | When they find out my actual name, | 因为他们一旦知道了我名字 |
[01:30] | they tend to page me with questions | 就会不停的呼叫我问我问题 |
[01:31] | when they realize just | 那时他们就会认识到 |
[01:31] | exactly how inept you really are. Oh, and as | 你有多不靠谱了 噢 还有 |
[01:34] | an added safety measure, from now on, I’ll only be responding | 为了保险起见 从现在起 只有叫我 |
[01:37] | to “Doc,” “Doctor,” “Ceasar,” Or “The Big Cheese;” And noooo, | “大夫” “医生” “凯撒” 或者”大人物”我才回应 |
[01:42] | I’m not joking. Not now -not ever. | 我不是开玩笑 现在不会 以后也不会 |
[01:50] | See, things never really change around here. | 看 人们说的做的都大同小异 |
[01:55] | …Surgical and Medical still play each other in basketball. | 外科和内科还是会在打篮球的时候掐架 |
[01:58] | I’m gonna toast you so bad, | 我会把你打得屁滚尿流 |
[02:00] | your momma ain’t even gonna recognize you! | 连你妈都认不出你 |
[02:02] | Yeah? Well I heard that your sister started drinking again! | 是么 听说你姐姐又重拾酒瘾了 |
[02:07] | I’m still not great at smack-talk. | 我还是不怎么会灭人威风 |
[02:10] | So, it’s not supposed to be true? | 不会是真的吧 |
[02:12] | No. Ohhh, let it pour, big guy. | 是真的 男人哭吧不是罪 |
[02:18] | And Elliot was still searching | Elliot还在寻找 |
[02:19] | for something to turn things around for her. | 能帮助她改变现状的东西 |
[02:20] | Oh, my God! Isn’t she beautiful! I mean, this car | 哦 天呐 她美极了 我是说 这辆车 |
[02:23] | has totally maxed out my credit, | 彻底刷爆了我的信用卡 |
[02:25] | but my self-esteem’s been so low lately | 但鉴于我最近超没自信 |
[02:26] | that I think it’s worth it. Don’t you? | 我觉得这钱花的值 你说呢 |
[02:29] | I just deliver the cars. She’s all yours. | 我只负责把车送到 她是你的了 |
[02:36] | Frick! | 该死 |
[02:38] | But really, the only difference is | 说真的 唯一不同的是 |
[02:39] | that by the third year, nothing catches you by surprise. | 到了第三年 没什么能吓倒你了 |
[02:44] | Mrs. Farr is still having acute abdominal pain. | Farr女士的腹部还是很疼 |
[02:47] | So, what’s wrong with me, doctor? | 我怎么了 医生 |
[02:49] | Oh, good Lord, I have no idea. Okay, don’t panic, | 哦 上帝啊 我不知道 好了 别慌 |
[02:52] | just do what all doctors do in this situation and fake a page. | 像别的医生一样假装呼机响了就行 |
[02:55] | Uh-oh. Got a Code 3 down the hall. | 啊 哦 大厅的三级警报 |
[02:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[02:59] | Uhhh, Code 3? Not as bad as a Code 4, | 啊 三级警报 没有四级警报那么严重 |
[03:01] | but a hell of a lot worse than a Code 2. | 但比二级警报严重得多 |
[03:06] | That’s a Code 2. | 二级警报就这样的 |
[03:23] | Ahh, I cannot figure out | 呃 我不知道 |
[03:24] | what’s wrong with Mrs. Farr. I gotta go ask Cox. | Farr女士到底得了什么病 我得去问问Cox |
[03:26] | Why won’t you ask me? | 你为什么不问我呢 |
[03:27] | You’re a surgeon, you just cut people up, | 你是个外科医生 你只负责把病人切开 |
[03:29] | you don’t actually know anything. | 但事实上你什么也不懂 |
[03:30] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 说得对啊 |
[03:32] | Dr Cox ! Dr Cox… | Cox医生 Cox医生 |
[03:37] | – Big Cheese. – Yes? | – 大人物 – 什么事 |
[03:41] | If you’re wondering why Dr. Kelso’s nose is squeaking… | 如果你好奇为什么Kelso医生的鼻子吱吱叫个不停 |
[03:44] | …about a week ago, he was torturing Elliot… | 大约一星期前 他在折磨Elliot时 |
[03:46] | …and Dr. Cox, well…. | Cox医生 嗯 |
[03:50] | Needless to say, there were consequences. | 不用多说 那一拳不是白打的 |
[03:53] | Perry, great news: I managed to swing it so | Perry 好消息 我找了点路子 |
[03:57] | that you get to go over to the state pen today | 今天要把你弄去宾州给犯人们 |
[03:59] | and do the annual inmates’ physicals! | 做一年一次的身体检查了 |
[04:01] | Well, hell’s bells, Bobbo, if you want to fire me, | 行了你 吓唬谁呢 Bobbo 如果你想开除我 |
[04:03] | just do it! | 做就是了 |
[04:04] | I would, but even though this room was quite crowded | 我会的 尽管你这个混蛋揍我的时候 |
[04:07] | when you sucker-punched me, apparently nobody saw it happen. | 屋子里都是人 不过显然人们什么都没看见 |
[04:11] | Uh, so what happened, sir? | 呃 发生什么了 先生 |
[04:17] | So, Dr. Cox, can you, uh, look at her chart? | Cox医生 你能 呃 看看她的病历吗 |
[04:20] | Newbie, did you not see what just happened? | 菜鸟 你没看见刚才发生什么了吗 |
[04:23] | Kelso is so far up my ass | Kelso离我老远 |
[04:25] | that I can taste Brylcreem in the back of my throat. | 我就能闻到他的发胶味 |
[04:27] | And you, you’re… you’re third-year now. Wake up, | 还有你 你 这已经是你的第三年了 醒醒吧 |
[04:29] | this whole Dr.Cox riding in to The Rescue part of the show | 这种Cox医生会站出来解决一切的时代 |
[04:32] | is over. | 已经结束了 |
[04:35] | Oh, you’re on your own. | 噢 你自己搞定吧 |
[04:40] | Elliot’s unlucky streak continued | Elliot的不幸一直缠着她到了 |
[04:41] | with the head of the radiology department. | 放射科的主任那里 |
[04:43] | Dr. Moyer. Uh, you told me | Moyer医生 呃 你说 |
[04:44] | my patient had colitis, and it turns out | 我的病人得了结肠炎 但事实上 |
[04:46] | it was just traveler’s diarrhea? | 那只是水土不服导致的腹泻 |
[04:47] | So? Sounds like good news. | 那又怎样 听上去是好消息啊 |
[04:50] | Yeah…. He took it as bad news, maybe ’cause of the unnecessary | 是啊 但他觉得是坏消息 可能因为我把结肠镜 |
[04:53] | colonoscope I shoved three feet up his pooper? | 在他菊花里塞了三英尺深吧 |
[04:56] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么样 |
[04:58] | Uh, apologize to my patient | 呃 跟我的病人道个歉 |
[05:00] | and tell him it was your mistake, no big deal? | 告诉他是你误诊了 没有大碍 |
[05:04] | Think I’m gonna pass on that one. | 我想还是算了 |
[05:06] | See, I got you pegged as one of those | 看 我觉得你是那种 |
[05:07] | spineless types that’s not gonna | 不管我做什么都不会 |
[05:09] | cause me any trouble no matter what I do. | 给我惹麻烦的软脚医生 |
[05:11] | So, thanks for stopping by | 谢谢你跑这一趟 |
[05:13] | and don’t forget your car door. | 还有别忘了把车门拿走 |
[05:15] | I just didn’t want it to get stolen, okay? | 我只是不希望它被偷 懂吗 |
[05:21] | That was me not caring. | 看懂了吗 我不在乎 |
[05:31] | What? | 看什么看 |
[05:32] | Now that we can always hear Dr. Kelso coming, | 鉴于现在我们能听见Kelso医生走过来 |
[05:34] | some people have modified their work habits. | 有些人就调整了他们的工作习惯 |
[05:40] | So, you’re engaged to that surgeon guy? | 呃 你和那个外科男订婚了吗 |
[05:42] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[05:43] | Is it serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[05:44] | No, Ted. We swing. | 不 Ted 我们闹着玩的 |
[05:48] | Squeaky’s a-comin’! | 吱吱叫来了 |
[06:06] | Oh, hey, Bob-cat! Listen, I was hoping | 哦 嘿 喵喵Bob 听着 我在想 |
[06:09] | that maybe you could get | 你能不能找个人 |
[06:09] | someone to cover for me out at the prison tonight. | 今晚替我去监狱做体检 |
[06:12] | I know that the very idea of | 我知道 |
[06:14] | you doing a favor for me makes those ass cheeks | 单是让你帮我个忙 |
[06:16] | clench up so tight that you could shovea lump of coal up there | 就能让你的屁股缝夹紧了 塞个煤块进去 |
[06:19] | and probably crap out a diamond! Right? | 都能磨成钻石 是吧 |
[06:22] | Ohh…. Come on, Bob, | 噢 行行好吧 Bob |
[06:24] | I can’t even remember the last time I saw my son, | 我都不记得上次见我儿子是什么时候了 |
[06:26] | and you – you – you’re a father, for God’s sake, | 而且你 你也是个父亲 看在上帝的份上 |
[06:29] | you understand, don’t you? | 你明白的 不是吗 |
[06:31] | My son was recently kicked out of his Hari Krishna sect | 我儿子最近因为太嬉皮 |
[06:34] | for being too much of a hippie, | 而被他的印度教派踢出来了 |
[06:36] | and is currently residing in the Portland subway system. | 现在住在波特兰市的地铁站里 |
[06:39] | The point, Perry, is that | 重点是 Perry 我最不关心的 |
[06:40] | the only thing I care less about than my son… is your son. | 除了我儿子之外 就是你儿子 |
[06:44] | Have fun at the Big House. | 祝你监狱之旅愉快 |
[06:48] | Hey. You guys know that | 嘿 你俩认识那个 |
[06:50] | unbelievably handsome new anesthesiologist? | 新来的帅到爆的麻醉师吗 |
[06:53] | Yes… …No… | – 认识 – 不认识 |
[06:53] | No. | 不认识 |
[06:54] | Well, he didn’t know I was engaged, so | 噢 他不知道我订婚了 |
[06:56] | he asked me out to a movie tonight. | 他请我今晚和他去看电影 |
[06:57] | Well, if he’s paying, give a brother some Snow Caps! | 如果他买单的话 给我带点零食回来 |
[07:01] | Turk, why don’t you ever get jealous? | Turk 你为什么从来不吃醋呢 |
[07:03] | Woman, look at me! How can someone with all of this here | 妞 看好了 像我这么优秀的 |
[07:06] | be jealous of any of that out there! | 为什么要去嫉妒别人 |
[07:08] | You know what I realized when I was dragging my car door around? | 你们知道我拖着车门到处走时意识到了什么吗 |
[07:11] | I cannot remember the last good thing | 我已经想不起来在这里 |
[07:13] | that happened to me at this place. I mean, | 上次遇见好事是什么时候了 我是说 |
[07:15] | what is it about me that makes everybody walk all over me? | 我做什么了能让这里每个人都欺负我 |
[07:17] | No self-confidence. | 没自信 |
[07:18] | You could be a baby sometimes. | 你有时候就像个小孩 |
[07:19] | Your voice gets really high when you’re upset. | 你不安的时候声音特别尖 |
[07:20] | Rhetorical question, okay? | 我就随口一问 好吗 |
[07:23] | Now I’m getting smoothies. Who wants one? | 我要去买杯冰沙 谁想要 |
[07:24] | Peach Fizzle-Vizzle? I’ll have a Razz-ma-Tazz? | 桃味雪乳 红莓果汁冰 |
[07:26] | Orange Goo Goo. | 橘子碎碎冰 |
[07:27] | Got it. | 记住了 |
[07:32] | Mrs. Farr. You know what? The only way I’m gonna | 是Farr女士 你知道么 唯一 |
[07:34] | figure out what’s wrong with this woman | 能找出她病因的方法 |
[07:35] | is start running tests for everything. | 就是给她做全身各项的检查 |
[07:36] | Good luck, Bambi. Look at the time. | 祝你好运了 斑比 看看表吧 |
[07:38] | In a hospital, you can never try to get anything done | 在医院里 周五下午五点以后 |
[07:40] | Friday after 5 P.M. Because anyone | 你别指望还能做什么事情了 |
[07:42] | who can actually help you is out of here like a gunshot. | 因为能帮你的人会秒速消失 |
[07:48] | Hello? Anyone? | 嘿 有人吗 |
[07:57] | Have a good weekend, Steven. | 周末愉快 Steven |
[08:02] | Sean Sean? | |
[08:03] | Hey, Elliot! How you – – how you doing? | 嘿 Elliot 你 你还好吗 |
[08:06] | You look great! | 你气色不错啊 |
[08:08] | Except, the buzz-cut has | 除了 你这个寸头 |
[08:09] | kind of tapped into this recurring dream I have | 让我想起了一个我常做的梦 |
[08:10] | where my dad makes me marry | 就是我爸逼着我 |
[08:11] | this army colonel named Johnny Case who, | 嫁给一个叫Johnny Case的陆军上校 |
[08:13] | as it turns out, already has a wife in the Philippines. | 结果呢 他在菲律宾已经有个老婆了 |
[08:15] | Anyways, she and I become friends, | 不论如何吧 她和我成了朋友 |
[08:17] | but then she smothers him with her thighs | 但是她用大腿捂死了他 |
[08:18] | and then frames me for it. | 之后嫁祸给我 |
[08:20] | Well, yeah, I’m – I’m doing about the same, too. | 噢 我的差不多也是这样 |
[08:24] | I thought you hated this place ’cause of that time you – | 我以为你讨厌这个地方 因为 |
[08:26] | – you got sick here? | 你在这吐过 |
[08:27] | You remember that? | 你还记得呢 |
[08:29] | Y-you got sick on my face…. | 你 你吐我脸上了 |
[08:31] | Oh, no, that wasn’t the smoothies – | 噢 不 那不是冰沙的缘故 |
[08:33] | you just said you thought you were falling in love with me, | 是因为你说你爱上我了 |
[08:34] | and sometimes when I get really uncomfortable I hurl. | 我特别不舒服的时候就想吐 |
[08:37] | I know, I get – I get a little, uh…gassy. | 我懂 我不舒服会 想 呃 放屁 |
[08:40] | Look, Sean, this is gonna sound weird, but – this is fate! | 是这样 Sean 这听上去有点怪 这是命运 |
[08:44] | I mean, things have just been so bleak for me lately, | 我是说 我最近过的很不顺利 |
[08:46] | and I’ve been waiting for something – someone – to come along, | 我期待着一些事或者遇见个什么人 |
[08:48] | you know? And…here you are. | 你懂吗 然后 你出现了 |
[08:51] | The one that got away! | 之前跑掉的那个 |
[08:53] | That means something, right? | 这是个预兆 对吗 |
[08:55] | Yeah, I think it, uh…. | 是啊 我想 呃 |
[08:56] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[09:00] | No, no, no, no! It’s okay. It’s ok – it’s…. | 不 不 不 不 没事的 没事的 她只是 |
[09:03] | That girl is extra-strength crazy. | 那女孩可不是一般的疯狂 |
[09:05] | I don’t know, I mean, she’s a doctor, | 我不清楚 她毕竟是个医生 |
[09:06] | she’s gotta have it a little bit together, right? | 至少正常吧 是吧 |
[09:13] | Elliot, your smoothies are on your car. | Elliot 你的冰沙在你的车顶上 |
[09:24] | Double frick! | 他妈的 |
[09:28] | I was trying to keep things positive with Mrs. Farr. | 我尽量给Farr女士一些正能量 |
[09:30] | I don’t think you’ll be having breakfast with us tomorrow. | 我觉得你明早不能和我们一起吃早餐了 |
[09:32] | Why, am I going home tonight? | 为什么 我今晚能出院了吗 |
[09:33] | No, the cook died. | 不是 厨师死了 |
[09:35] | What the hell am I gonna do? | 我到底该怎么做 |
[09:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:39] | She wanted to come back and help. | 她想回来帮忙 |
[09:40] | And I wasn’t gonna let my baby | 但我可不想让我亲爱的 |
[09:41] | be here all alone with all sorts of guys | 一个人在这儿被各种男的 |
[09:44] | eyeballing her privates and whatnot. | 上三路下三路的盯着瞅 |
[09:46] | If you can’t muster up some sincere jealousy, don’t even bother. | 如果你不能发自内心的吃醋 就别费那个劲了 |
[09:50] | I got everyone’s smoothies. They were out of Orange Goo Goo. | 大伙的冰沙来了 他们的橙子碎碎冰卖完了 |
[09:55] | How can we help, Bambi? | 我们怎么帮忙 斑比 |
[09:56] | Okay, if we’re ever gonna figure out what’s wrong with that lady, | 好的 我们要想查出这位女士的病因 |
[09:58] | we need to get a whole bunch of tests done. | 我们需要做一大堆的检查 |
[10:00] | There’s nothing wrong with needing your friends | 在照顾别人时寻求朋友的帮助 |
[10:02] | to take care of someone… | 没什么不对 |
[10:04] | It’s better than missing out on your family | 至少比因为忙着交新朋友 |
[10:05] | because you’re stuck making new friends… | 而错过了与家人团聚要好得多 |
[10:08] | That’s, uh, that’s my son. | 这个 呃 是我儿子 |
[10:12] | He’s adorable. Can I keep it? | 他真可爱 我能留着照片吗 |
[10:14] | No, no you – you certainly may not! | 不 不 当然不能给你 |
[10:20] | Bad man. | 坏人 |
[10:21] | Still, even that’s not the worst…. | 如果这还不是最糟糕的 |
[10:26] | Okay, I’ll get the x-ray, | 好的 我负责照X光 |
[10:27] | you two go work on the echo-cardiogram, | 你俩负责声纳心电图 |
[10:28] | and then all three of us will meet back here and | 之后咱们仨回到这 |
[10:30] | deal with the abdominal CAT-scan, okay? | 一块做腹部造影扫描 懂吗 |
[10:31] | – Got’cha. – Mm-hmm. | – 懂了 – 嗯 |
[10:33] | – Well, what can I do? – We got it, Elliot. | – 我做什么呢 – 我们能搞定 Elliot |
[10:35] | Being such a mess that your friends don’t even ask for your help? | 生活糟到连朋友都不需要你的帮助了 |
[10:38] | That’s the bottom of the barrel. | 那真的是衰到底了 |
[10:51] | Sometimes in life, | 有些时候 |
[10:52] | all there is to do is ponder your own shortcomings | 除了连喝4大杯32盎司的高蛋白冰沙 |
[10:54] | by cannon-balling four straight 32-ounce, | 来反思自己哪做错了 |
[10:56] | protein-enhanced smoothies. | 没别的事好做了 |
[11:00] | You’ll be okay, Marshmallow. | 你会好起来的 棉花糖 |
[11:01] | Laverne, do you call me “Marshmallow” | Laverne 你叫我棉花糖 |
[11:03] | Because I’m soft and easily flattened? | 是因为我很软弱还很容易被击垮么 |
[11:06] | Well, yeah…. But, if it makes you feel any better, | 嗯 是的 但如果能让你感觉好点的话 |
[11:08] | it’s also because you’re very white. | 还因为你长得很白 |
[11:14] | Where the hell’s Ted? | Ted死哪去了 |
[11:19] | Hundred and nine is my record. | 109下是我的记录 |
[11:24] | Da-amn! | 该死的 |
[11:27] | Look, I know you’re the only x-ray tech on tonight, all right? | 听着 我知道你是今晚唯一的一个X光医生了 |
[11:30] | But I just need a quick abdominal scan to make sure | 但是我只需要做一个很快的腹部扫描 |
[11:31] | Mrs. Farr doesn’t have an obstruction. | 来确保Farr女士没有问题 |
[11:33] | Uh-uh-uh! | 呃 呃 呃 |
[11:34] | Don’t want to know who they are! | 不想知道他们是谁 |
[11:35] | Don’t want to know how they’re doing! | 不想知道他们在干什么 |
[11:36] | Just wanna go “Click-click!” And get ’em out of here! | 只管咔哒 咔哒 然后把他们弄出去 |
[11:38] | Now, your lady’s about forty people down on the list. | 在你的病人前有四十人排队呢 |
[11:40] | And as always, uh, there are no cutsies. | 和往常一样 呃 不许插队 |
[11:44] | Damn! | 该死 |
[11:45] | Look, uhh…. There’s gotta be something I can do. | 这样 呃 我总能做点什么吧 |
[11:50] | See, because of the way I laid on top of you, I can tell people | 看我趴在你身上的位置 我可以 |
[11:52] | this is an x-ray of Siamese twins! How cool is that! | 和人说这是一对连体婴的X光 多酷啊 |
[11:55] | It’s so cool, Laddy, let’s never talk to anyone about it, ever! | 太酷了 Laddy 咱们永远别提这件事了 永远 |
[11:59] | I don’t understand how you think you can | 我不明白你凭什么认为你就能 |
[12:00] | get this cardiologist to do an echo-cardiogram for us. | 让这位心脏病专家给我们做声纳心电图呢 |
[12:02] | I’ve worked in the Cath. Lab before — | 我在心电科的实验室干过 |
[12:04] | I understand how these guys think. | 我了解他们的想法 |
[12:05] | Plus I had a one-nighter with him a long time ago. | 另外我和他很久以前有过一夜情 |
[12:07] | Okay! Oh-ho-ho! | 好了 噢 噢 噢 |
[12:09] | You’re telling me this guy in here got tasty treats? | 你是说你和这家伙上过床 |
[12:11] | Turk! I worked here eight years before you showed up – | Turk 我比你早来这里八年 |
[12:13] | – I had sexual needs. | 我有性需要的 |
[12:14] | Okay, first of all, that’s disgusting. | 好了 第一 那很恶心 |
[12:16] | Are you jealous? | 你是在嫉妒吗 |
[12:18] | Nahhh… | 没 |
[12:19] | Ahhh, so you don’t mind if I go in there alone. | 呃 所以你不介意我俩独处一室了 |
[12:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:30] | So, Mitchell, I guess I was just hoping that | Mitchell 我希望你可以 |
[12:32] | you would help us out with this patient, Mrs. Farr. | 帮帮我的这位病人 Farr女士 |
[12:35] | Carla, love to, really, but, uh, it’s already six | Carla 我乐意帮忙 但是 呃 已经六点了 |
[12:38] | and it’s my son’s birthday tonight. | 而且今晚我儿子过生日 |
[12:40] | How old is he? | 他几岁了 |
[12:41] | He’s ten. | 十岁 |
[12:42] | And how long ago was that night that you told me | 你告诉我你是单身 邀请我去跳舞 |
[12:44] | you were single and you took me dancing…? | 是几年前的事来着 |
[12:46] | Eight years. I’ll see you in the patient’s room. | 八年前 病房见 |
[12:57] | All taken care of. | 都搞定了 |
[12:59] | How is that funny? | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[13:01] | Don’t you love the outfit? | 你喜欢这小衣服吗 |
[13:03] | You know, I always wanted to be the father of a tiny gay sailor. | 我一直想给一个小基佬水手当爸爸呢 |
[13:06] | Jordan, come on, we agreed that | Jordan 我们说好的 |
[13:07] | we would wait until he’s quite a bit older | 我们会等到他大点 |
[13:09] | before we started systematically ruining his life, right? | 再按部就班的摧毁他的人生的 不是吗 |
[13:14] | …Right? | 是吗 |
[13:15] | I may have painted his toenails for funsies. | 给他涂脚趾甲油纯属娱乐 |
[13:19] | Dr. Cox, I managed to get some tests done on Mrs. Farr…. | Cox医生 我给Farr女士做了些检查 |
[13:22] | Look, Gwyneth, you’re old enough now to hear this from me: | 小格温 是时候告诉你了 |
[13:25] | Every time I go out of my way to help you children | 每次我去帮你们的忙 |
[13:28] | I get nothing but trouble. | 我只会给自己添麻烦 |
[13:30] | Now this is the first five-minute window | 这五分钟 是我一星期以来 |
[13:32] | I’ve had in the last week to be with my son. | 唯一能和我儿子呆在一起的时间 |
[13:35] | And I’m just not gonna have you | 我不想看你踮着脚尖 |
[13:36] | pirouetting around in here while my heart is breaking inside. | 在我心如死灰的时候还围着我转来转去 |
[13:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:44] | Your heart is breaking inside? | 你心如死灰 |
[13:47] | That is so embarrassing for you! | 那真是太丢人了 |
[13:49] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[13:55] | What are you doing in here!? | 你进来干吗 |
[13:58] | It’s…the men’s room. | 这里是男厕所 |
[14:00] | I know! I mean, it’s not like I thought those were some kind | 我知道 我是说 我可没认为那些是 |
[14:03] | of new female urinals, and then …tried them, and found them | 新型女用的小便器 然后 试用了下 发现 |
[14:07] | …oddly comfortable… | 居然异常的舒服 |
[14:10] | I’m just gonna replace these, uh, urinal cakes, | 我只是来换这些 呃 除臭剂 |
[14:12] | and then, uh, I’ll go. | 然后 换完我就走 |
[14:14] | Why can’t I just grow up? | 为什么我不能成熟点 |
[14:16] | Why can’t I be stronger? | 为什么不能坚强点 |
[14:20] | Janitor? Have you ever looked at yourself and wished | 管理员 你有没有过看着自己然后祈祷 |
[14:23] | that you were different in every single way? | 变成一个完全不一样的人 |
[14:26] | No… I’m a winner. But, I will tell you something | 没 我是个赢家 但 我会告诉你 |
[14:30] | that my grandmother told me when I was a kid | 在我小的时候我外婆告诉我的话 |
[14:33] | even though at the time I thought she was my mother. | 尽管当时我觉得她是我妈妈 |
[14:35] | She said, “Time spent wishing – is time wasted.” | 花时间去祈祷 是浪费时间 |
[14:41] | Now, she died shortly after that, and my sister – who | 她说完这个不久就死了 我妹妹 |
[14:44] | actually was my mother – she never got over it. | 实际上是我妈妈 她一直想不通这个 |
[14:47] | Neither did my brother-dad. But the point is this: | 我哥 也就是我爸爸也是 但重点是 |
[14:51] | If you want to be different, then be different! | 如果你想与众不同 那就与众不同吧 |
[14:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:56] | Well, we’re all under one roof here, | 这话说的 咱们生活在同一屋檐下 |
[14:57] | we gotta watch out for each other, right? Come on! | 得互相帮助 不是吗 应该的 |
[15:02] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[15:07] | Watch out. | 小心脚下 |
[15:10] | Unfortunately, that’s when we ran into a brick wall. | 不幸的是 我们遇上麻烦了 |
[15:13] | I’m head of the radiology department. | 我是放射科的主任 |
[15:15] | You call me in from home to do | 你们打电话把我从家叫过来 |
[15:16] | an abdominal CAT-scan that | 做一个明明可以等到周一早上 |
[15:17] | could wait until Monday morning? Well, guess what? | 再做的腹部造影扫描 猜怎么着 |
[15:19] | It’s not happening. | 我不会做的 |
[15:21] | Look, Dr. Moyer- | 是这样 Moyer医生 |
[15:22] | These are my machines! | 这些机器是我的 |
[15:23] | Sir- | 先生 |
[15:24] | My machines! | 我的机器 |
[15:25] | Whose machines? | 谁的机器 |
[15:26] | My machines! | 我的机器 |
[15:28] | How is that helpful? | 你问那个有什么用 |
[15:29] | They’re mine! Mine! My machines! | 是我的 我的 我的机器 |
[15:31] | My machines! My machines!! My machines!!! | 我的机器 我的机器 我的机器 |
[15:39] | Oh, so you’re going to sock me again. | 噢 你还要揍我一拳吗 |
[15:41] | Good God, Perry, at a certain point | 上帝啊 Perry 从某种意义上说 |
[15:43] | you’re just beating up an old man. | 你刚刚打了一位老人 |
[15:44] | Relax. I’m just fixing your nose. | 放松 我只想把你鼻子治好 |
[15:48] | Now, I’m real sorry I cold-cocked you, there, Bob – | 我很抱歉 我打了你 Bob |
[15:50] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该那么做的 |
[15:52] | Even if it did actually feel so damn good | 尽管那感觉简直爽飞了 |
[15:54] | I changed my pants afterwards. | 我之后不得不去换条内裤 |
[15:56] | But, still, I’m starting to think it would be smart | 但 还是 我想如果你和我 |
[16:00] | if you and I were to bury the hatchet. | 都能不计前嫌就最好了 |
[16:02] | What do you say, there, Bob? | 你说呢 Bob |
[16:05] | Come on, handsome! | 好了 帅哥 |
[16:09] | Listen up, ace: You will always be a royal pain in my ass, | 听好了 伙计 你永远都会是我最刺眼的眼中钉 |
[16:14] | and I will always be waiting for the day when I get to jam | 我会一直等到可以 |
[16:16] | that knife into your side once and for all, | 给你一刀然后一劳永逸的那天 |
[16:18] | and you know it as well as I do! | 我俩都清楚这点 |
[16:25] | Much better, thanks! | 好多了 谢谢 |
[16:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:28] | People don’t change, Perry. | 人本性难移 Perry |
[16:31] | So you’re just gonna roll over and give up like you always do? | 你就准备打个滚然后就像以前一样放弃了 |
[16:34] | Or are you finally gonna get mad and do something about it? | 还是打算发通火然后做点改变 |
[17:40] | Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!!! | 我的 我的 我的 我的 我的 |
[17:44] | Dr. Moyer, you’re gonna give Mrs. Farr the abdominal CAT-scan, | Moyer医生 你要给Farr女士做腹部造影扫描 |
[17:47] | and I’ll tell you why: | 我告诉你为什么 |
[17:48] | You remember that colon patient of mine that you screwed up on? | 你记得你搞砸的那个结肠病人么 |
[17:51] | Well I’m gonna tell him exactly whose fault that was, | 我会去告诉他是谁犯的错 |
[17:53] | and then I’m gonna spend every waking second | 之后我会不惜一切代价 |
[17:54] | helping him figure out how to | 帮助他想办法 |
[17:55] | physically and financially bitch-slap you, | 在身体上和经济上搞垮你 |
[17:57] | even if the end result is that we both get our asses fired. | 就算结果是咱俩同时被炒 |
[17:59] | Your move, chuckles. | 你看着办吧 小丑 |
[18:01] | Bring her down. | 带她下来 |
[18:03] | – Elliot! – Hell, yeah! | -Elliot – 嘿呦 不错啊 |
[18:08] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[18:12] | It feels good to work as a team | 能齐心协力 |
[18:13] | and gather all the pieces of the puzzle together | 一起合作的感觉真好 |
[18:15] | so we can finally look Mrs. Farr in the face and tell her… | 这样我们就能看着Farr女士告诉她她怎么了 |
[18:18] | we still don’t know what the hell she has. | 我们还是不知道她得的是什么病 |
[18:20] | Damn it, why can’t we figure out what’s wrong with this lady? | 该死 为什么我们查不出这位女士到底得了什么病 |
[18:23] | All right, you guys. What do you know so far? | 好了 大伙 你现在手头都知道什么 |
[18:25] | The echo ruled out an aortic dissection. | 声纳心电图排除了主动脉夹层的可能 |
[18:28] | The abdominal CT would have shown if it was biliary disease. | 胆道疾病的话 腹部造影扫描是能看出来的 |
[18:31] | Think. What’s her background? | 想想 她的背景 |
[18:33] | Persian Sephardic Jew. | 波斯籍犹太人 |
[18:34] | Aw, come on, you guys, give me a break – you know this. | 噢 加把劲 大伙 饶了我吧 你们知道答案的 |
[18:39] | Familial Mediterranean fever. | 家族型地中海热 |
[18:42] | Atta boy. | 好样的 |
[18:44] | I’m actually grateful most things don’t change. | 我很庆幸很多事并没有变 |
[18:53] | Hello, slackers! | 你好啊 偷懒鬼 |
[18:56] | My paddle’s stuck in me! | 拍子和我缠一起了 |
[18:58] | Not only is the status quo good for work, | 不仅仅是有利于工作 |
[19:00] | it’s also somewhat comforting. | 还有几分安慰 |
[19:02] | Now, I would’ve never figured it out | 如果不是你们到处跑腿的话 |
[19:04] | unless you guys had done the leg work. | 我也不会知道究竟怎么回事 |
[19:06] | You four deserve all the credit, really. | 你们四个值得表扬 真的 |
[19:09] | Mrs. Farr, Dr. Cox has saved the day! Don’t ya just love it? | Farr女士 Cox医生扭转了一切 开心吧 |
[19:15] | Come here! | 来抱抱 |
[19:19] | And if something does change, | 如果说什么变了的话 |
[19:20] | more often than not it just reminds you of | 更多的是让你想起了 |
[19:22] | feelings you’ve had all along. | 你一直以来的感觉 |
[19:23] | You look beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[19:25] | Like I said, once you hit the third year, | 就像我说的 当你到了第三年 |
[19:27] | there aren’t a lot of surprises. | 没什么能吓到你了 |
[19:28] | Hey, Elliot. | 嘿 Elliot |
[19:30] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[19:33] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这 |
[19:38] | Damn. | 该死 |