时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hospitals are filled with people | 医院里到处都是 |
[00:03] | who just came off 18-hour shifts. | 刚值完18个小时班的人 |
[00:05] | So when a patient dies, | 所以当一个患者去世时 |
[00:06] | it’s not uncommon to take them to the morgue yourself, | 大家都会独自送这个人去太平间 |
[00:08] | then grab a little shut-eye in their bed. | 然后顺便借死者的床小憩一下 |
[00:11] | Unfortunately, sometimes you’re beaten to the punch. | 不幸的是 有时候这差事会被人家先下手为强 |
[00:14] | I’m up! | 我睡醒了 |
[00:18] | You can hardly notice it | 真的看不出来的啦 |
[00:20] | It’s actually kinda pretty! | 其实看着还挺漂亮的 |
[00:23] | Jack-ass. | 混球 |
[00:24] | Look who’s here. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[00:26] | I’m never happy when a guy comes back into Elliot’s life. | 看到Elliot和别人复合我就不爽 |
[00:29] | But at least with Sean…it’s entertaining. | 除非那人是Sean 那就搞笑了 |
[00:32] | Thanks for the latte. | 谢谢你请我喝拿铁 |
[00:33] | I should have warned you that the reason I love that place | 我应该提醒你 我喜欢那家咖啡厅 |
[00:35] | is that they’re known for making the hottest coffee in town. | 是因为他们做的咖啡是镇子里最烫的 |
[00:37] | Yeah, well, no thweat. | 没有大四(事)的 |
[00:39] | You know, lethon learned. | 我嘶呀(下)次巨(注)意 |
[00:40] | Is it me, or do those two seem less awkward around each other? | 我觉得他们俩在一起变正常了 我是一个人吗 |
[00:44] | See ya, Elliot! | 再见 Elliot |
[00:51] | See ya! | 再见 |
[00:56] | Okay, I have some news! We picked a date for the wedding. | 我说个事 我们订好婚礼的日期了 |
[01:00] | Tell ’em Turk. April 24th! | 告诉他们吧Turk 四月24日 |
[01:02] | No, way! Mine is April 25th! 2006! | 真的吗 我是在四月25日 2006年 |
[01:06] | Oh, the place I love in Connecticut | 康涅狄格州的有个地方我很喜欢 |
[01:07] | books up early so what the hell, took a shot. | 那地儿可得早点预订 管他呢 试试看呗 |
[01:10] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[01:11] | Crazy! | 疯咯 |
[01:12] | Oh, so you’ve never dreamt about your wedding day. | 你们从来没幻想过自己的婚礼日 |
[01:16] | Do you, John Dorian, take Marcia Brady to be your wife? | 你 John Dorian 是否愿意娶 Marcia Brady为妻 |
[01:16] | 此处新娘为Maureen McCormick 曾在The Brady Bunch中饰演Marcia Brady | |
[01:21] | My name is Maureen McCormick. | 我的名字是Maureen McCormick |
[01:22] | Marcia, please! Father, continue. | Marcia 别说话 神父 请您继续吧 |
[01:27] | No, I have not! | 没 从来没有 |
[01:28] | By the way, Carla, | 跟你说 Carla |
[01:29] | I know an amazing Journey cover band, | 我知道个超赞的乐队 专门翻唱Journey乐队的歌 |
[01:31] | you should get ’em to play at your reception. | 你应该请他们去给婚礼伴奏 |
[01:33] | Bambi, not everyone loves Journey as much as you. | 小斑比 不是每个人都这么爱Journey乐队的 |
[01:36] | I don’t love Journey. | 我才不”爱”Journey乐队呢 |
[01:38] | *She’s just a small town girl…* | *她就是一个小镇来的姑娘* |
[01:40] | *…Livin’ in a lonely world!* | *住在这孤单的世界上* |
[01:43] | *She took a midnight train goin’ aaaanywheeeere!* | *她坐上午夜的火车 一路远去* |
[01:47] | Fine, I love ’em. | 好吧 我爱他们 |
[01:48] | If you wanna book the band, | 如果你想预约那个乐队 |
[01:49] | they’re called ‘The Lovin’, Touchin’, Squeezin’s’ | 他们叫做The Lovin’, Touchin’, Squeezin’s |
[01:50] | and they rock! | 而且他们赞到爆 |
[01:51] | Book ’em now, thank me later. | 先约他们再谢我吧 |
[01:54] | After that, the day got worse. | 在那之后 烦心事就多了起来 |
[01:57] | Thanks for giving me a ride down here to see Sean. | 谢谢你载我来这里见Sean |
[01:59] | I’ve never been to Sea World. | 我还从没来过海洋世界呢 |
[02:00] | What exactly does Sean do here, anyway? | Sean到底在这里干的什么活 |
[02:02] | Probably cleans up the seal poop! | 八成是清理海狮便便的吧 |
[02:04] | There he is! | 他在那里 |
[02:17] | Lame! | 逊啦 |
[02:34] | Who left this urine here? | 谁把尿放在这里了 |
[02:36] | Someone’s got a secret admirer! | 某人有个神秘的爱慕者哟 |
[02:38] | Dr. Kelso? Someone left this urine specimen sitting around. | Kelso医生 有人放了罐尿在这 |
[02:42] | What’s interesting is that the name tag’s been ripped right off. | 有趣的是 上面的标签被撕掉了 |
[02:44] | Sweetheart, I think you’re confusing interesting with boring. | 甜心 我觉得你把”有趣”和”无聊”混为一谈了 |
[02:48] | I can’t believe you and Carla set a date. | 你居然和Carla把日子都订好了 |
[02:50] | Yep, it’s happening. | 没错 既成事实 |
[02:51] | Wedding talk! Ohh, how lovely! | 婚礼密谈 好有爱哟 |
[02:53] | Listen, Hilton sisters: Mr. Quinn in 206 still has | 希尔顿姐妹花 206房的Quinn先生 |
[02:57] | a severely shattered clavicle and he needs a surgical consult now. | 锁骨严重粉碎 他现在需要手术咨询 |
[03:00] | And, seeing as he’s your patient, and you’re a surgeon, gosh, | 既然他是你的患者 你是外科医生 天 |
[03:04] | I was hoping that if you two hens | 那么我希望你们俩烦人婆 |
[03:06] | have an extra moment between choosing centerpieces | 能先抽出点时间 把婚礼装潢 |
[03:08] | and deciding just exactly how | 和到底该如何往小光头的 |
[03:11] | you’re gonna attach that veil onto Baldy’s head, | 脸上遮面纱的事情先放到一边去 |
[03:13] | well, it would just be super-de-duper if you could peek in | 你们要是能去瞧那个患者一小下 |
[03:16] | in there and give him the old lookie-loo; wouldn’t it? | 那可就真是太好了呢 |
[03:20] | Anyway, about this whole setting the date thing: | 总之吧 你们要定下结婚大日子这件事 |
[03:21] | I mean, I’m really psyched for you guys, | 我是真心为你俩开心 但如此一来 |
[03:23] | it’s just gonna be harder and harder for us to hang out, you know? | 以后咱俩一起玩耍的时间就要越来越少了 |
[03:25] | I mean, you’re gonna be married, man! | 你想 你要结婚了 |
[03:27] | You’re gonna have, like, a house! You know? | 你要有个房子了 |
[03:28] | You’re gonna be spending your weekends | 你大多数的周末都要花在 |
[03:30] | chasing around little Arturo and Rosaria! | 追逐小Arturo和Rosaria上了 |
[03:32] | You mean Tamika and Fuquan? | 你是说Tamika和Fuquan吧 |
[03:34] | You should…talk to Carla…. | 你应该 和Carla商量孩子的名字了 |
[03:35] | Anyway, this is the end of a major chapter in our lives, ma– | 总之 我们生命伟大一章将就此告一段落了 |
[03:38] | You know what? I’m gonna take you out tonight. | 告诉你吧我今晚要带你出去玩 |
[03:40] | Yes, sir! We’re gonna get some dinner, | 我说真的 我们出去吃点晚饭 |
[03:42] | we’ll get a nice bottle of wine…. | 喝瓶好酒 |
[03:44] | Sounds like you’re asking me out on a man-date. | 你听着像是要带我出去搞男男约会 |
[03:46] | Turk, why are you so afraid of loving me? | Turk 你为何这么害怕爱上我 |
[03:50] | Up! | 起 |
[03:54] | Whoa! Do you actually talk to each other? | 哇 你们真的会相互交谈吗 |
[03:56] | Elliot, come on, he’s just a dolphin. | Elliot 别瞎想了 他就是只海豚 |
[03:58] | Because, Bruce, | 我要是承认了 Bruce |
[03:58] | then she would think I was crazy, that’s why! | 她肯定觉得我疯了 就是这么回事 |
[04:03] | You know, I am so glad that we’re dating again. | 咱们能重新约会真是太好了 |
[04:05] | Elliot, we’re not dating. | Elliot 我们可不是在约会 |
[04:08] | Why don’t you want to be dating? | 你为什么不想约会啊 |
[04:10] | Th–well–all right…. Here….! | 因为 那 这样 呃啊 |
[04:15] | Why is everything so much easier with dolphins? | 为啥面对海豚就那么简单呢 |
[04:17] | Because you’re not trying to date a dolphin. | 因为你不是在和海豚约会 |
[04:19] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[04:20] | Well, not after that big talk they gave us. | 打那次他们跟我谈完以后 事情就没那么简单了 |
[04:23] | Elliot, last time we were together, | Elliot 上次我们在一起的时候 |
[04:25] | I thought everything was going great, | 我以为一切都进展顺利 |
[04:27] | and then out of nowhere you dumped me for your job. | 然后你突然就因为工作把我甩了 |
[04:30] | I gotta be honest with you, | 我需要向你老实交代 |
[04:31] | I’ve never been so crushed in my entire life. | 我从未对一个人像对你一样着迷过 |
[04:33] | Really? | 真的么 |
[04:36] | That is not something that I’m happy about. | 我不是在为甩了你这事开心 |
[04:38] | Sean, I was an intern, and if | Sean 我当时在实习 |
[04:40] | I hadn’t made medicine my priority, then I wouldn’t have lasted. | 如果不把学医放在首位 我就完蛋了 |
[04:44] | But…now things are gonna be different because I’m different. | 可是 现在事情会有所不同的因为我改变了 |
[04:47] | I’m New Elliot. | 我是全新的Elliot |
[04:49] | Well, do you think that, uhh…you think the new Elliot, | 那 你觉不觉得全新的Elliot |
[04:52] | uh, would like to go to dinner tonight? | 会和我一起吃晚饭呢 |
[04:55] | I don’t know…. She’s very busy…. | 我不知道啊 她还蛮忙呢 |
[05:07] | Well, I’m telling you, Laverne, | 告诉你 Laverne |
[05:08] | by this afternoon we’re gonna find out whose urine this is. | 下午我们就能知道这是谁的尿了 |
[05:11] | I got a better idea: | 我有个更好的点子 |
[05:12] | Why don’t you do that. | 你自己一个人去得了 |
[05:13] | I’m gonna run across the street and get | 我得跑到街对面 把牙补了 |
[05:14] | my tooth fixed so I can stop looking like Larry Holmes. | 这样我看着就不像Larry Holmes了 |
[05:18] | Carla, you’re forcing me to say something | Carla 你是要逼我说那句 |
[05:19] | that I prayed I’d never have to say again to another woman: | 我祈祷不再跟任何女人说的话啊 |
[05:22] | Please, please, please, put down the cup of urine. | 求你 求你 求你了 放开那杯尿吧 |
[05:27] | 6.50, please. | 一共是六块五 |
[05:28] | 6.50? For an egg-salad sandwich? | 六块五 就一个鸡蛋沙拉三明治吗 |
[05:31] | 4.50 for the egg-salad, | 鸡蛋沙拉 四块五 |
[05:32] | 2 bucks for the apple juice that you put in a urine container. | 你放在尿罐里的苹果汁 两块 |
[05:35] | Who would do that?! | 谁会那么干啊 |
[05:36] | Just the burger for me. | 我只要了一个汉堡哦 |
[05:41] | Mr. Quinn, before I examine your clavicle, | Quinn先生 在检查您的锁骨以前 |
[05:43] | let me ask you something: | 我先问您些问题 |
[05:44] | Do you think it’s out of line for me to want to | 您觉得 我和我这位最好的朋友出去吃饭 |
[05:46] | take my best friend here to dinner? | 是个过分的请求吗 |
[05:48] | Well, I, uhh…. | 这个嘛 我 |
[05:49] | I mean, this is like the end of an era! Okay? | 我是说 这简直就是时代的终结啊 |
[05:51] | We’ve always been known as Turk & J.D. | 我们江湖人称”Turk跟JD” |
[05:53] | Like, when we were in college, people’d be like, | 比方说 在大学里 别人就会说 |
[05:54] | “When are Turk & J.D. Getting here?” | “Turk跟JD什么时候到啊” |
[05:56] | Right? And then in med school, | 对不对 进了医学院 |
[05:57] | everyone was like, “When are Turk&J.D. Getting here?” | 每个人都问”Turk跟JD什么时候到啊” |
[06:00] | We didn’t have a car. | 我们那时候没车 |
[06:02] | The point is, we were together so much, | 重点是 我们在一起时间久了 |
[06:03] | this one Indian girl only slept with him | 有个印度姑娘只愿意和他上床 |
[06:04] | ’cause she thought his last name was “Anjadi”. | 因为她觉得他的姓是”跟JD” |
[06:07] | It was a very good day for me! | 那天俺可是很享受的 |
[06:09] | See! This is the kind of stuff I’m gonna miss! | 看到了吗 我以后铁定会想念这些一点一滴的 |
[06:11] | The…the reminiscing… | 我们那些回忆 还有 |
[06:12] | the way your breath always smelled of curry…. | 你那些混杂着咖喱芳香的气息 |
[06:15] | All right, fine, it’s a man-date. | 好吧 答应你 不就是男男约会吗 |
[06:17] | Now, you and I, we’re still on for surgery tomorrow, right? | 那么 咱们俩 我们明天还要做手术吧 |
[06:20] | Right. Listen, when you slice me up, | 没错 听着 当你把我切开的时候 |
[06:22] | make sure you don’t mess up my tattoo. | 千万别毁了我的纹身 |
[06:23] | my fiance, Tracy, would kill me. | 否则我的另一半Tracy会杀了我的 |
[06:25] | I had a tattoo once. | 我以前有过纹身 |
[06:27] | Dude, you got your face painted at the hospital picnic. | 哥们 你的脸是在医院野餐时被涂了 |
[06:29] | I was a cougar! Arrgh-arrgh-aaarrgh! | 老子可是美洲豹 嗷 嗷 嗷 |
[06:32] | See ya later. | 一会儿见了 |
[06:40] | Dr. Cox, does this shade of red make me look like a clown? | Cox医生 这种红会让我看着像小丑吗 |
[06:43] | No, Barbie, no. | 不会啦 芭比娃娃 当然不会 |
[06:46] | It makes you look like a | 那不过让你看着像个 |
[06:47] | prostitute who caters exclusively to clowns. | 专给”小丑”坐台的妓女 |
[06:50] | Oh, I’m sorry, that was my mistake. | 抱歉 那是我的问题 |
[06:51] | I keep forgetting that you’re a horrible, horrible person. | 我老是忘了你是个烂透了的人 |
[06:54] | Oooh, backbone, Barbie. | 诶哟 凉到我脊梁骨咯 芭比 |
[06:56] | Heeee-xcuse me! | 让 一下 |
[06:59] | You wouldn’t happen to be signing out | 你该不会碰巧是Hudson先生的 |
[07:00] | Mr. Hudson to the on-call resident, would you? | 应诊住院医师吧 |
[07:02] | Eee-yeah, why? | 没错呀 怎么啦 |
[07:04] | He’s your patient, he needs a lumbar puncture, | 他是你的病人 他需要做腰椎穿刺 |
[07:06] | and you can’t necessarily count | 你难道不觉得腰椎穿刺 |
[07:08] | on the on-call resident to do that, now, can you? | 是应诊住院医师的活吗 |
[07:11] | It’s just that, Dr. Cox, | 是这样的 Cox医生 |
[07:12] | I’ve got a date with this guy named Sean– | 我要和这个叫Sean的男的约会 |
[07:14] | Would you do me a personal favor and | 你能不能就给个人情 |
[07:15] | excuse me just for one moment? | 先等我一会 |
[07:17] | Yeah? | 好的 |
[07:22] | Dr. Cox, I cannot miss this dinner! | Cox医生 这晚餐我去定了 |
[07:24] | Oh! Barbie, I–I actually see your point. | 喔 芭比 我懂你什么意思 |
[07:27] | You should, in fact, go on your little date, | 其实 你应该去约那个会 |
[07:30] | because I have some busy work | 因为我还得忙着 |
[07:31] | that’s gonna take me over into the vicinity of Mr. Hudson’s room, | 走到Hudson先生的病房门口 |
[07:34] | so I’ll just pop my head in there and tell him that he’s going to die. | 把我的头伸进去告诉他 他的阳寿已尽了 |
[07:37] | But, if you have a moment | 不过 但愿你能在 |
[07:39] | between dinner and giving it away for free, | 吃完饭和免费送炮之间抽出点空闲 |
[07:41] | if you could pick up the phone and call Mr. Hudson’s wife and kids | 打个电话给Hudson先生的妻儿 |
[07:44] | and tell them about, you know, the dying…? | 告诉他们 那个 阳寿的事 |
[07:50] | Oh, I know, sugar. | 喔 我懂了 乖乖 |
[07:52] | This would be just the most terrific place to work | 如果不是因为那些病人 |
[07:55] | on the planet if it weren’t for all these sick people, wouldn’t it? | 这肯定是地球上最赞的工作了 是吧 |
[08:05] | I’m sorry! | 真抱歉了啊 |
[08:06] | I just thought that, as a urine lab technician, | 我本来以为 作为一个尿检员 |
[08:08] | you’d be at least half as interested in urine as I am! | 你对尿的兴趣至少应该不亚于我的一半啊 |
[08:13] | Hey, you know, I–uh, it’s not any of my business, | 嗨 听着 这不是我该管的 |
[08:14] | but I think I know whose wizz that is. | 不过我似乎知道这是谁的尿 |
[08:17] | I love you! | 我太爱你了 |
[08:19] | Okay, go. | 好的 说吧 |
[08:21] | Uh, his name is Mr. Freely. | 他是Freely先生 |
[08:23] | First name? | 名字呢 |
[08:24] | I.P. I.P. | |
[08:26] | “I.P. Freely”? | I.P. Freely (我随便撒尿) |
[08:29] | Funny in third grade, funny now. | 从三年级到现在 一直都这么搞笑 |
[08:32] | Listen, Stretch, if you know who this belongs to, | 听着 Stretch 如果你真知道这是谁的 |
[08:34] | I’d ‘fess up right now. | 就给我认真坦白 |
[08:36] | Otherwise, I’m gonna grab you by the | 要再整这些有的没的 我就抓着你后脑勺上 |
[08:37] | back of that two-dollar haircut and | 两块钱洗剪吹出来的头发 |
[08:39] | force-feed you the sample so you can carry it around all day. | 灌给你那个尿样 好让你一直带着它 |
[08:42] | That way, if I ever want it back, | 这样 我如果想再把它拿回来 |
[08:43] | all I have to do is point you at a beaker | 那就把你对着烧杯 |
[08:45] | and squeeze really hard! | 使劲拧就行了 |
[08:47] | Now, you got any more funny jokes you gotta tell me? | 你现在还有什么搞笑的段子想讲吗 |
[08:51] | No, ma’am. | 没有了 女士 |
[08:53] | In a hospital, every day is made up of little battles. | 医院中的每一天都是没有硝烟的战场 |
[08:56] | Can I have everyone’s attention please? | 请大家听我说 |
[08:59] | I officially don’t care anymore who peed in this jar! | 我正式地不在乎是谁尿在这罐子里了 |
[09:03] | Sometimes you fight them not because you want to, | 有时候你和他们争斗并非自愿 |
[09:05] | but because you have to…. | 而是不得已 |
[09:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:10] | Other times you fight for what you want… | 还有时候你要为自己想要的东西斗争 |
[09:12] | Sean, I can’t make it to dinner. | Sean 我不能去吃晚饭了 |
[09:15] | …but what you want isn’t willing to wait. | 但是你自己想要的并不是独自傻傻等待 |
[09:18] | Sure, Elliot…yeah… | 好的 Elliot 好吧 |
[09:22] | If you’re lucky, there’s no battle at all — | 如果你很走运 医院里可能会根本没有战争 |
[09:24] | everything works out perfectly. | 一切运转得顺心如意 |
[09:26] | Yo, there he is! For a second I thought you weren’t coming, dude. | 哟 他在这呢 我还以为你不来了呢 |
[09:29] | Hey! Turk & J.D.! | 嗨 Turk跟JD |
[09:31] | And J.D.! | 还有JD |
[09:34] | Yeah, I’m so psyched we’re doing this, man. | 咱能一起来真是太让我激动了 |
[09:35] | So am I. Todd! Over here, buddy! | 我也是 Todd 在这呢 伙计 |
[09:38] | ‘Scuse me for a second, fellas. | 容我告辞一下 各位 |
[09:39] | I’m gonna go over there and tell that girl my name’s “Beer,” | 我要去跟那边的姑娘说我叫”啤酒” |
[09:42] | Then I’m gonna offer her some “Beer nuts”! | 然后我就要给她看看我的”啤酒蛋” |
[09:44] | What’s up! | 咋样呀 |
[09:48] | Mental five. | 意念击掌 |
[09:52] | You invited The Todd? | 你居然请了Todd |
[09:53] | Dude, we left at the same time. I didn’t know what to say to him. | 我们是一起走的 我不知道跟他说啥 |
[10:00] | But I thought we were gonna, like, | 我以为我们会是 像是 |
[10:01] | reminisce tonight, you know? Get a little deep? | 今晚一起追溯往昔 懂吧 深沉讨论 |
[10:04] | Me too. I’m totally bummed out, all right? | 我也是这么想的 我也超沮丧的 |
[10:06] | Oh, that was the hottest slap I’ve ever gotten! | 那是我被扇过的最火辣的大嘴巴子 |
[10:09] | I can’t believe I wasn’t gonna come out tonight! | 我之前居然还不打算出来 |
[10:11] | Thanks for twisting my arm. | 谢谢你硬把我拉来 |
[10:15] | I’m outta here. | 我走了 |
[10:18] | – J.D. -Come on, man! All right, fine, man! | – JD – 别这样了 好吧 伙计 |
[10:22] | I could have plenty of deep moments with The Todd! | 我和Todd也能玩得来”深沉讨论” |
[10:29] | You think gay dudes get turned on by their own wieners? | 你觉得基佬会看着自己的老二性奋吗 |
[10:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:36] | I wanted to let Turk know | 我想让Turk知道 |
[10:37] | exactly how I felt about the way he behaved, | 我对他的所作所为有何感受 |
[10:39] | so I decided to throw him | 所以我打算给他 |
[10:40] | Mr. Quinn’s chart with a little extra mustard sauce! | 往Quinn先生的病历上动动手脚 |
[10:44] | Morning, buddy. | 早上好啊 哥们 |
[10:49] | I apologize for that. To you. | 我很抱歉 对你说的 |
[10:51] | Not you! | 不是你 |
[10:52] | I thought we were friends! | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[10:53] | Again, not you and me; me and…him. | 那个 不是你和我 是我 和他 |
[10:55] | Anyway, have a nice day — you! | 总之 祝君愉快 祝你 |
[10:58] | Not you! | 不是你 |
[10:59] | Nor you! | 也不是你 |
[11:01] | Oh, hey, this whole you-leaving-the-room-whenever-I-enter-it thing | 喔 你玩的这个”每每当我进门总遇到你夺门而出” |
[11:05] | that you’re doing is just… | 简直是太 |
[11:07] | I love it! | 我太爱了 |
[11:09] | Ever since I got engaged, | 自打我订了婚 |
[11:10] | he’s been acting crazier than my fiancee. | 他就变得比我的未婚妻还疯狂 |
[11:12] | Although…Carla is going a little nuts about the dress. | 尽管 Carla对她的婚纱也变得有点疯狂 |
[11:15] | Dude, what’s up with Tracy? | 哥们 Tracy怎么样啊 |
[11:17] | Dude! Tracy’s a guy. | 哥们 Tracy是个男的 |
[11:19] | That’d make you gay. | 那你就是基佬了 |
[11:21] | I am gay. | 我就是基佬 |
[11:23] | …Neat! | 真赞 |
[11:25] | Never underestimate | 永远不要低估 |
[11:26] | just exactly how uncomfortable this makes him. | 这事给他带来的创伤 |
[11:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:34] | Hey, Sean! It’s Elliot! Look, I know that | 嗨Sean 我是Elliot 听着 我知道 |
[11:37] | last night didn’t go exactly as we planned it, | 昨晚的事情和计划中的不太一样 |
[11:39] | so I thought maybe we could reschedule for tonight? | 所以我们能不能今天晚上再约一次 |
[11:41] | Look, Elliot, I think this whole thing may be a bad idea. | 听着 Elliot 我觉得这整件事就不对 |
[11:44] | Just…give me another chance? | 能不能 再给我一次机会 |
[11:48] | Well, I kind of already have plans tonight… | 我今晚已经有约了 |
[11:49] | …with this girl, Betty…from work. | 和一个叫Betty的女孩儿 工作认识的 |
[11:51] | Sean Sean– | |
[11:52] | I’ll see ya, Elliot. | 再见 Elliot |
[11:57] | Oh, look, see, I did what I had to do, | 别大惊小怪的 我做了不得不做的事 |
[11:59] | and I don’t need you judging me right now. All right, Betty? | 你就别再指手画脚了好不 Betty |
[12:06] | Oh, what do you know. | 哦 你又知道什么 |
[12:17] | I’m telling you, it was a clip-board. | 跟你说啊 那玩意是个笔记板 |
[12:19] | It came right out of the sky! | 从天上直勾勾地掉下来的 |
[12:21] | I’m sure it did, sir. | 的确如此 先生 |
[12:26] | Wendy. Would you watch the phones for me | Wendy 你能不能帮我看一下电话 |
[12:28] | while I go back down to the urology lab? | 我去尿检室一趟 |
[12:29] | – Sure. – Thanks. | – 没问题 – 谢啦 |
[12:31] | Nurse Espinosa. | Espinosa护士 |
[12:32] | I specifically requested that you transfer Mrs. Merchant | 我之前特别要求你将Merchant小姐 |
[12:35] | to the Morningside Nursing Home. | 带到Morningside养老院去 |
[12:36] | I’d take her there myself, | 我很想自己带她去 |
[12:38] | but then I’d run the risk of bumping into my mother, | 但那样我就有撞见我老妈的风险 |
[12:40] | and the last thing I need is to have another conversation | 而且我打死也不想再跟她讨论 |
[12:42] | about why she shouldn’t | 为什么她不该 |
[12:43] | have to spend her golden years in a bunk-bed. | 把人生的黄金时期花在双层床上了 |
[12:46] | Now, either do the job we pay you for, | 现在 要么你去做我们雇你来做的活 |
[12:48] | or I’ll find someone else who will! | 要么我就找个别人了 |
[12:52] | Have a great day! | 祝你愉快 |
[13:03] | Oh, my God. The janitor’s afraid of Carla! | 我的天哪 管理员害怕Carla |
[13:07] | How could I use this to my advantage? | 我该怎么好好利用这一点呢 |
[13:10] | Listen, I want you to lay off J.D.! | 听着 我就想让你放过JD |
[13:13] | Stop accusing him of things he didn’t do! | 别再给他加那些莫须有的罪名了 |
[13:15] | …And…bring him a fruit smoothie every day. | 而且 每天都给他带一杯水果沙冰 |
[13:19] | El gustaria de fresa o guineo? | “他是喜欢草莓味的还是香蕉味的” |
[13:24] | …El… coche… | “车 |
[13:26] | arbol… | 树 |
[13:27] | morado con queso. | 紫色的 和起司” |
[13:30] | Mentiroso! | 大骗子 |
[13:35] | Feliz Navidad. | 圣诞快乐 |
[13:39] | I have to learn Spanish…. | 我必须得学西班牙语 |
[13:43] | Whassup? | 咋样啊 |
[13:44] | Oh, nothing — I just found out my favorite chips | 没什么 就是刚发现我最喜欢的薯片 |
[13:46] | cause anal leakage and, | 会让人菊花漏粪 而且 |
[13:47] | oh, I’m not talking to you. | 喔 我没在跟你说话 |
[13:49] | How did you get him to stop talking to you? | 你是怎么让他不跟你说话的 |
[13:51] | I don’t get it, man. | 哥们儿 我就不明白了 |
[13:51] | All I wanted to do was take you to dinner, | 我只是想带你出去吃个晚饭 |
[13:52] | and you made me feel like a total idiot. | 可是你却让我看起来像个大白痴 |
[13:53] | Wait a minute, I always make him feel like an idiot. | 等等 我也经常让他看起来像个白痴啊 |
[13:56] | Why you making a big deal about this? | 你这么大惊小怪是要干嘛 |
[13:57] | You never tell me how you feel! | 你从来不告诉我自己的想法 |
[13:58] | Aw, dammit all! I never tell you how I feel. | 扯淡吧 我也没跟你说过自己的想法 |
[14:01] | I’m not talking to you! | 我没有在跟你说话 |
[14:02] | Finally! Thank you. | 终于啊 太感谢了 |
[14:04] | I don’t understand. Ever since I met you | 我就不懂了 自打咱俩认识 |
[14:06] | it’s been like this one-way street. | 我们之间的交流就是单向的 |
[14:07] | I mean, I-I-I-I tell you everything, | 我是说 我 我告诉你我的一切 |
[14:09] | and you tell me nothing. | 而你什么也不肯告诉我 |
[14:09] | I don’t get it — what are you afraid of? | 我不明白 你到底在担心什么 |
[14:11] | Hey, guys. This is my fiance, Tracy. | 嘿各位 这是我的未婚夫 Tracy |
[14:13] | This is Dr. Turk, and Dr. Dorian. | 这是Turk医生 这是Dorian医生 |
[14:21] | Honest to God, I…I love this place. | 对天发誓 我 我很爱这个地方 |
[14:30] | Soooo…thanks to you, Sean blew me off, but I’m okay. | 多亏你 我被Sean甩了 但我还能振作 |
[14:34] | Old Elliot would have gone into a tail-spin, | 如果是放在以前的Elliot身上 早就该方寸大乱了 |
[14:35] | but new Elliot’s just gonna get him back, | 但是全新的Elliot会再把他钓回来 |
[14:37] | because new Elliot is a fixer. | 因为全新的Elliot懂得如何修缮 |
[14:38] | Like, that guy over there — | 就像 那边那个人 |
[14:40] | if his stitches lifted and his spleen ruptured, | 如果他的线开了脾爆了 |
[14:41] | I would just go over…and fix them! | 我就会过去 修缮一下 |
[14:43] | My spleen is going to rupture!? | 我的脾是要爆了吗 |
[14:44] | Relax, you’re fine. | 放松 你没事的 |
[14:46] | You know what I’m gonna do? I am just going | 知道吗 我打算 |
[14:47] | to show Sean that he will always come first. | 让Sean知道他才排在第一位 |
[14:49] | Gosh, I hate to interrupt this one-gal pep-rally, | 天哪 我恨死这种单人拉拉队表演了 |
[14:51] | there, Barbie, but I give this guy | 这样吧 芭比 我会给这个男的 |
[14:53] | two weeks — three if you are just terrific in the sack. | 两周时间 如果你总欲求不满就三周 |
[14:56] | Well, then it’s three! | 那好 三周吧 |
[14:58] | I mean, you’re wrong! | 我是说 你错了 |
[15:00] | You know I just, uh, I just got off the phone with Jordan, | 我刚刚和Jordan打完电话 |
[15:03] | who told me that my son rolled over for the first time…. | 她说我的儿子翻了第一次身 |
[15:06] | Oh, my God! That’s so great! | 天哪 太棒了 |
[15:08] | Big who cares! Not about Jack rolling over for the first time, | 我才不在乎呢 不是说不在乎小Jack的第一次翻身 |
[15:12] | but definitely about your | 而是说不在乎 |
[15:13] | reaction to my son rolling over for the first time. | 你对我儿子翻身的反应 |
[15:15] | Point being that I missed it because I was here. | 重点是我当时在这 所以就没看到 |
[15:19] | You might want to get a pen out and write this down, | 你也许会想拿根笔把我接下来要说的话记下来 |
[15:20] | because here comes the inside scoop: | 因为这句话非常关键 |
[15:23] | The hospital comes first. | 医院才排在第一位 |
[15:26] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[15:27] | Always? | 一直吗 |
[15:28] | Forever and ever. | 天长地久 地老天荒 |
[15:30] | D’aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand | 天 |
[15:32] | everandeverandeverandever — | 长地久地老天荒天长地久地老天荒 |
[15:34] | You gettin’ this? | 懂了吗 |
[15:35] | Aaaand | 天 |
[15:36] | everandeverandeverandeveraneverandever…. | 长地久地老天荒天长地久地老天荒 |
[15:41] | So I’ll pick you up tomorrow, okay? | 那我明天接你 好吗 |
[15:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:46] | …and ever and ever and and ever, | 天长地久 地老天荒 |
[15:47] | andeverandeverandeverandever…. | 天长地久地老天荒天长地久地老天荒 |
[15:51] | You’re not that comfortable with the man-on-man action, are you? | 男男亲密让你看得很不舒服吧 |
[15:54] | So I’m a little homophobic…. | 所以我是有点恐同吗 |
[15:55] | I mean, we all got our stuff, right? | 我们都有那么点小怪癖 不是吗 |
[15:58] | I bet, deep down inside, you’re a little racist? | 你内心肯定藏着种族歧视的一面吧 |
[16:00] | Marrying a black guy? | 然后我还和黑人结婚 |
[16:02] | Dude, how pissed are your parents, honestly? | 哥们 你家长是不是肺都气炸了啊 |
[16:04] | So, what makes you so uncomfortable? | 是什么让你那么不舒服啊 |
[16:07] | Is it the sex? | 性别吗 |
[16:08] | Don’t get me wrong | 别理解错了 |
[16:08] | I don’t love the idea of kissing anyone with a mustache. | 我只是不喜欢亲那些长小胡子的人 |
[16:11] | That’s why I always pretend | 所以我才一直假装生病 |
[16:12] | to have a cold when Carla’s aunt comes to town. | 来免于与Carla进城探亲的婶婶接触 |
[16:19] | What really freaks me out, though, | 然而 真正让我害怕的事情 |
[16:21] | is the thought of being that open with another guy — any guy. | 是对另一个男人敞开心扉 任何男人 |
[16:25] | I don’t know what it is, | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[16:26] | I mean that’s just the way I been my whole life. | 我这辈子生来如此 |
[16:28] | Maybe…maybe it’s because I’m scared, you know? | 也许 也许就是因为我很恐惧 |
[16:32] | Dude… | 哥们 |
[16:34] | that’s a little gay. | 听着好基啊 |
[16:39] | What? | 干嘛 |
[16:40] | Nurse Espinosa, I feel bad about what happened before; | Espinosa护士 之前的事情让我后悔 |
[16:43] | and so I went and searched through like forty bags of garbage…. | 所以我在将近四十包垃圾里来回翻找 |
[16:47] | And I found the torn off urine label. Also found half a tooth. | 找到了被撕下的尿检签 和半颗牙 |
[16:52] | Over here, jumpsuit! | 那个是我的 工装男 |
[16:53] | Mr. Thomasberg, let’s get you to the lab! | Thomasberg先生 跟我到实验室去吧 |
[16:57] | Hey, studly! Now, when you were out rooting through the dumpster, | 嗨小哥 你在垃圾箱里刨的时候 |
[17:01] | you didn’t stumble across your own testicles, did’ja? | 有没有找到自己的蛋蛋啊 |
[17:05] | Hey, you know that long line of trembling peons | 你知道有些劳工们每天看到你 |
[17:07] | that are so afraid of you? | 就吓得跟看到鬼似的吧 |
[17:09] | Well I’m not in that line. | 我不是那种劳工 |
[17:10] | Oh, you’re not? | 喔 你不是吗 |
[17:10] | No. I’m not in anybody’s line. | 不 我可谁都不怕 |
[17:14] | This is a Chiclet! | 这玩意 是块口香糖 |
[17:15] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[17:25] | I’m always happy when someone wins a battle. | 我非常欣慰能看到有人赢得了战斗 |
[17:28] | Because around here, you get your fair share of disappointment. | 因为在这里 每个人都会感觉到失望 |
[18:06] | I guess in the end | 也许到头来 |
[18:06] | you have to fight for things that really matter. | 我们还是得为重要的事情搏上一次 |
[18:08] | Like pride in your work… | 比如对工作的自豪 |
[18:12] | …or your friendship. | 或对友情的自豪 |
[18:15] | You know, I’m actually starting to like Journey. | 我真的开始喜欢Journey乐队了 |
[18:16] | Well you’re gonna be very pleased | 那你肯定会非常喜欢 |
[18:17] | with the next twenty-three songs. | 接下来的二十三首歌的 |
[18:20] | You know, the fact that you’re even here | 其实吧 这场”时代终结”庆典 |
[18:22] | for an end-of-an-era celebration is enough, | 只要有你在场就足够了 |
[18:23] | we don’t have to, like, get all deep or anything. | 我们没有必要 像是 变得深沉什么的 |
[18:26] | No, I wanna try this, man. | 不 就让我试试吧 伙计 |
[18:28] | Okay, Um…. Ever since Carla and Id | 好吧 呃 自从我和Carla |
[18:31] | set the date for the wedding, I started thinking. | 定下了婚礼的日期以后 我就在考虑 |
[18:35] | You know those lame-ass couples that | 你知道那些荒唐无聊的情侣们 |
[18:37] | get engaged but they never actually get married — | 订了婚但是从来不结婚吧 |
[18:40] | they just cruise along year after year, | 他们是那种年复一年地游山玩水 |
[18:42] | without making any real kind of commitment? | 从来不订下真正的誓约的人 |
[18:44] | Dude, I wanted to be one of those couples, man! | 哥们 我也想过那种情侣的生活啊 |
[18:48] | Hey, Puki, can we get two appletinis, please? | 嗨 Puki 给我们来两杯苹果马蒂尼吧 |
[18:50] | And sometimes, all you can do is | 然而有时候 你能做的只是 |
[18:52] | grit your teeth and tell the truth. | 咬紧牙关 说出事实 |
[18:55] | Look, I was planning on coming here and | 那个 我本来是打算过来一趟 |
[18:57] | telling you that you’ll always come first. | 告诉你 你才是排在第一位的 |
[18:59] | But, the truth is that’s not a promise I can keep. | 但是 事实是我无法遵守这种诺言 |
[19:05] | But the one thing I can guarantee you is that, | 但我能做到的事情是向你保证 |
[19:06] | when it’s my decision, | 当决定权在我手中时 |
[19:07] | I’ll always choose you. | 我永远会先选你 |
[19:12] | …But if that’s not enough, I understand. | 如果那还不够 我能理解 |