时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Today started out like any other day…. | 今天的开始与往日相同 |
[00:07] | Dolphins won again. | 海豚队又赢了 |
[00:10] | Here you go. | 来看看 |
[00:11] | I’m gonna be hearing about this all day. | 我要听它哼唧一整天了 |
[00:16] | Dr Cox and Jordan are still looking for a pediatrician. | Cox和Jordan医生还在找儿科医生 |
[00:19] | This time, try not to scare off the doctor. | 这次能别再把医生吓跑了吗 |
[00:21] | I did not scare off the last guy! | 我没有啊 |
[00:22] | You bit him. | 你咬了他 |
[00:24] | I tripped and my teeth hit his shoulder. | 我只是摔倒了 牙齿磕到了他肩膀上 |
[00:26] | Uh-huh. And once that happened, did you clamp down a little bit? | 好吧 然后呢 你有稍微咬合了一下吗 |
[00:29] | Jordan Jordan! | |
[00:30] | Oh, you come on! | 哦 不是吧你 |
[00:31] | Well, he had a bad attitude! | 他态度太差了 |
[00:32] | Zachary, remember what Mr.Cookiepants | Zachary 记住饼干裤先生说的 |
[00:34] | always says about blowing your nose: | 擤鼻涕的小贴士 |
[00:36] | “If it’s clear, have no fear; | “清鼻涕 莫担心” |
[00:38] | if it’s bloody, come see your buddy!” | “血鼻涕 快找我” |
[00:41] | What do you want? | 有什么事吗 |
[00:42] | Well, we’re looking for a new pediatrician for our son…. | 额 我们想给儿子找一位新的儿科医生 |
[00:45] | And you figured that, even though my patient load is full, | 然后你就发现 即使我的病人都排满了 |
[00:47] | since you’re on the board of directors and | 但鉴于你是董事会的一员 |
[00:48] | Dr. Cox here is not only an attending at the hospital | 而这位Cox医生不仅是医院的员工 |
[00:51] | but also an internationally renowned pain-in-the-ass, | 还是臭名在外的大混蛋 |
[00:53] | you both could show complete disregard for my schedule | 你俩都可以无视我的时间表 |
[00:55] | and make me want to cause you grievous bodily harm | 再给我一种想暴打你们一顿的冲动 |
[00:57] | even before we were properly introduced…? | 而且咱们是不是都还没自我介绍呢 |
[01:00] | Helloooo. I’m Dr. Norris. | 你们好 我是Norris医生 |
[01:02] | Charmed. | 魅力无限 |
[01:03] | Like I said: Same ol’, same ol’. | 像我说过的 一切照旧 |
[01:07] | Heh-hah-hah. You drew on the wall. | 哈哈哈 你画到墙上去咯 |
[01:11] | You drew on the wall! | 你居然画到墙上去了 |
[01:12] | You pulled the paper away! | 是你把纸抽走了好吗 |
[01:13] | Stop lyin’. It’s gonna come off, right? | 别骗人了 不过那个可以擦掉的吧 |
[01:17] | Dan, don’t! That’s dad’s indelible space pen! | Dan 不要啊 那是爸爸的永久记号笔 |
[01:19] | And prom is in like two weeks! | 还有两周就是毕业舞会了啊 |
[01:22] | Good evening Mr. And Mrs. Shefford. | 晚上好 Shepherd先生和太太 |
[01:23] | I’m…here to pick up Amy for… | 我是来接Amy去 |
[01:28] | prom. | 毕业舞会 |
[01:31] | Yeah, that, that’ll come off, | 是啊 那个 那个可以擦掉的 |
[01:32] | you won’t have to get laser surgery | 用不着做激光手术 |
[01:34] | or skin from your ass or anything. | 或者从屁股移植皮肤啥的 |
[01:36] | Hmm? | 啥 |
[01:52] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[01:54] | In a hospital, lots of things ast longer than you wish they would…. | 在医院 很多事情持续的时间 比你想得要久 |
[01:56] | Especially certain stupid relationships with | 特别是那个偷泡我的傻妞的 |
[01:58] | stupid Sea World trainers who stole my stupid girl! | 傻子驯兽员的傻逼恋情 |
[02:03] | Well, I’ve, uh, I’ve got whales to train. | 好了 我还要去训练鲸鱼 |
[02:06] | Stupid whales. | 傻缺鲸鱼 |
[02:08] | Hey, Sean! Right on, brother! | 嗨 Sean 挺你哟 老兄 |
[02:11] | – Bye. – Bye! | – 拜 – 拜 |
[02:12] | Where the hell are my interns!? | 老子的实习医生都死哪去了 |
[02:14] | As third-year residents,you really have to stay on top of your interns. | 住院医生做到第三年 你一定要管好你的实习生 |
[02:18] | These! Right here! You see these names!? | 这些 就在这块 看到这些名字没 |
[02:21] | They are called patients! | 他们叫”病人” |
[02:22] | This one needs brain work! | 这人还没做脑部手术呢 |
[02:23] | This one needs a heart! | 这人还缺着颗心呢 |
[02:25] | This guy needs courage. | 这人还差些勇气 |
[02:26] | Helping or hurting, J.D.? | 帮人还是害人 JD |
[02:27] | Helping or hurting? | 你帮我还是拆我台啊 |
[02:28] | The point is, they will live or die | 重点是 他们的生死 |
[02:30] | based on your lame-assed post-ops; | 都取决于你们菜了吧唧的术后照顾 |
[02:32] | so, please, people, shape the hell up! | 所以 拜托你们 表现好一点 |
[02:34] | Yes, Dr. Turk. | 明白 Turk医生 |
[02:37] | Dr. Jerk! | 混蛋医生 |
[02:40] | The girl one just called you “Dr. Jerk”! | 那个女孩儿刚叫你”混蛋医生”来着 |
[02:42] | No sweat. You should hear what they call Dr. Michead. | 多大点事 你该听听他们怎么叫Mickhead医生 |
[02:47] | What? | 叫他什么 |
[02:49] | I decided to take a different tack with my interns. | 我决定对自己的实习生另施策略 |
[02:52] | Look, guys, I’m not here to overwork ya, okay? | 同志们 我不是来压迫你们的 |
[02:54] | I’m not–I’m not just your resident — I’m your buddy, | 我不仅是你们的住院医生 更是你们的兄弟 |
[02:58] | I’m your go-to guy…. | 是你们的知心大哥 |
[03:01] | I’m J.D. | 我是J.D. |
[03:03] | Of course, my tack had its own drawbacks. | 当然了 我的策略也有缺陷 |
[03:05] | But it is crucial I have everyone here at 9 a.m. sharp tomorrow, okay? | 不过重点是 每个人明天9点准时到这里 明白吗 |
[03:09] | Oh, uh…is it cool if I come at 9:30? | 额 我9点半到可以吗 |
[03:11] | Absolutely. Anyone else need to be late? | 没问题 还有谁要晚来吗 |
[03:13] | – I can’t. – Bad for me. | – 还有我 – 我也是 |
[03:14] | Okay, well, why don’t we– | 好吧 那不如 |
[03:14] | why don’t we just make it 10, then? Okay? | 那不如改成10点吧 好吧 |
[03:16] | Break! | 解散 |
[03:20] | I can be here at 9. | 我9点可以到的 |
[03:21] | But I said 10! | 我说10点就是10点 |
[03:24] | I guess everyone has their own style. | 我想 每个人都有自己的风格 |
[03:26] | Today for lunch, the cafeteria has… | 今天 餐厅提供的午饭是 |
[03:29] | Bruce, name a manifestation of normal pressure hydrocephalus! | Bruce 说出一个脑积水的症状 |
[03:31] | Urinary incontinence! | 尿失禁 |
[03:32] | He-hell yes, Bruce! Go place a Foley cath. On Bed 4! | 答对啦 你去给四床的人插个导尿管 |
[03:34] | As for the rest of Team E, I’m– | 至于E小队剩下的人嘛 我 |
[03:36] | Well, if it isn’t Dr. Haircut | 哇 这不是”洗剪吹”医生 |
[03:38] | and her not-ready-for-primetime players! | 和她的”随时没准备”队员嘛 |
[03:40] | Actually, sir, we rock, | 事实上 我们很牛逼的 |
[03:42] | so feel free to sit back and enjoy the show! | 所以 欢迎入座 准备观赏吧 |
[03:46] | Well, don’t worry about it, son, | 别担心 小伙子 |
[03:47] | those things are a dime a dozen. | 那些东西便宜的很 |
[03:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[03:50] | In fact, if you get bored, | 其实 你要是闲得发慌 |
[03:52] | why don’t you just hijack an ice cream truck and | 干嘛不去劫持一辆冰淇淋车 |
[03:54] | drive it through our brand new pathology lab? | 然后直接轧过咱们新的病理实验室呢 |
[03:56] | But do me a favor and spare the paper shredder, | 不过行行好 放过碎纸机 |
[03:58] | because I’ll need that to turn your next twelve paychecks | 因为我要用它把你之后的12张工资条粉碎了 |
[04:01] | into a clown wig you can wear for the rest of your internship! | 做成小丑假发 让你剩下的实习期天天戴着 |
[04:04] | Dr. Reid, you may have an exciting new look | Reid医生 也许你有个酷毙的新造型 |
[04:08] | and a boyfriend who smells vaguely like my tackle-box, | 和一个闻着略像我渔具盒的男朋友 |
[04:10] | but I remain, as always… | 但是我仍会像往常那样 |
[04:12] | underwhelmed. | 不为所动 |
[04:19] | I think, Dr. Norris, what we’re looking for | Norris医生 我想我们要找的 |
[04:21] | is someone who’s not too alarmist but also not too lax, either. | 是既不会杞人忧天 又不会高枕无忧的人 |
[04:24] | Oh, God, please let that someone be me! | 上帝啊 让我成为那样的人吧 |
[04:27] | Look, you’re obviously a little busy with your doll…. | 你明显是在忙着玩娃娃啊 |
[04:30] | My doll? | 娃娃 |
[04:33] | It’s a collectible. | 这可是收藏品 |
[04:35] | Someone’s gonna get his ass bit! | 某人很欠咬呢 |
[04:36] | Right…. I think we should probably take off. | 好吧 我觉得我们还是走吧 |
[04:39] | We’re gonna be back to you with our decision. | 等想好了再来找你 |
[04:41] | Super. I’ll be by my giant pretend phone, | 好啊 我就在这个巨型假电话旁边 |
[04:43] | pretending to give a crap. | 假装自己很愿意鸟你们 |
[04:44] | Oh, uh, by the way… -Brrring! | 哦 对了 – 叮铃铃 |
[04:48] | Helloo? | 你好 |
[04:48] | Gotta take it. | 我得接这个电话了 |
[04:50] | Uh-huh…. Uh-huh…. | 嗯哼 对对 |
[04:53] | I love him! | 我爱他 |
[04:54] | Of course you do — he’s you! | 当然了 他就是你啊 |
[04:55] | And nobody loves you more than you! You know that. | 没人比你更爱自己了 对吧 |
[04:58] | Yeah, but, still, | 当然了 但话说回来 |
[04:59] | he is the best pediatrician on staff, | 他是这里最出色的儿科医生 |
[05:00] | and since we both work here | 而且既然咱俩在这里工作 |
[05:01] | we’re gonna have a lot of pull over him. | 我们总得剥削他一下 |
[05:03] | I mean, come on, Jordan, | 拜托 Jordan |
[05:04] | you haven’t let me make one decision about our son. | 你啥时候让我给咱儿子做个决定啊 |
[05:06] | Which is why, by the way | 而且因此 |
[05:08] | you’ll be doing the answering when he asks | 就要劳驾您向他解释 |
[05:09] | why daddy’s wee-wee doesn’t have a turtleneck on it like his. | 为什么爹地的小鸡鸡不像他那样长包皮 |
[05:13] | Yeah, fine. Whatever you said. | 好吧 随你啦 |
[05:14] | Hey, Carla? Hey…. | 嘿 Carla 嗨 |
[05:16] | I had to redo the NG tube | 我刚刚重做了一下 |
[05:18] | one of your nurses put on Mrs. Hemmel, | 你的护士给Hemmels女士做的胃管 |
[05:20] | so if you could spread the word | 所以如果你能多扬言几句 |
[05:21] | to leave that to me and my guys, it would be great. | 把这事交给我和我实习生 那就太好了 |
[05:24] | Oh, no problem, Bambi. | 没问题 斑比 |
[05:26] | Oh! But the reason my nurses had to do that | 对了 之所以我派自己的护士去插胃管 |
[05:28] | is because none of your interns know how. | 是因为你的实习生都不知道怎么做 |
[05:30] | So if you keep flapping your mouth without knowing all the facts, | 所以如果你再张大嘴巴说瞎话 |
[05:33] | I’m gonna see if I can fit my foot in it! | 我倒想用我的脚量量你嘴有多大 |
[05:35] | Okay. Good talk! | 好的吧 聊得很愉快 |
[05:37] | Brian? You know how to place an NG tube, don’t you? | Brian 你知道怎么插胃管吧 |
[05:41] | You did it for me both times. | 两次都是你替我做的 |
[05:42] | Jimmy, didn’t you do one yesterday? | Jimmy 你昨天没做吗 |
[05:44] | No, you let me go home | 没有 你让我回家了 |
[05:46] | ’cause I forgot to set my TiVo for the Styx ‘Behind the Music’? | 因为我忘了录Styx那期<音乐背后的故事>了 |
[05:48] | Do not miss that! It’s awesome! | 千万不能错过 太精彩了 |
[05:50] | Seth? | Seth呢 |
[05:53] | That was when I realized what I’d turned my interns into. | 这时我意识到 我把实习生培养成什么了 |
[06:04] | Bruce! This is gonna be your third Foley cath in a row! | Bruce 这是你连续第三次插导尿管了 |
[06:06] | You can do this. You didn’t need to page me seventeen times | 你可以的 你没必要呼叫我17次 |
[06:08] | between the time I bought the rum-raisin muffin and then… | 我不过是去买了郎姆葡萄干松饼 然后 |
[06:11] | threw it away because alcoholism runs in my family. | 把它扔掉了 因为我家祖传了酒精中毒症 |
[06:15] | After this morning, | 今早之后 |
[06:16] | I just wanted to make sure that I really have this down. | 我只想保证自己真的学会了 |
[06:26] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么呢 |
[06:27] | It’s just a nervous habit. It helps me concentrate. | 我一紧张就这样 它能让我集中精神 |
[06:30] | Yeah, well, you know what helps me concentrate? | 好吧 你知道什么能让我集中精神吗 |
[06:32] | Me not doing that? | 我闭上嘴吗 |
[06:33] | No, bunnies. | 不是 是小兔子 |
[06:39] | Say, I don’t want to embarrass you, there, Big Jack, | Jack大乖乖 话说 我不是存心让你尴尬 |
[06:40] | but, uh…you’ve got a little something on your face. | 但是 你脸上有一点点脏东西 |
[06:46] | Hardly notice it. | 根本注意不到呢 |
[06:51] | What was that? | 刚什么声音 |
[06:53] | Come on, Jordan. Don’t tell me you’re gonna be one | 拜托 你不是那种 |
[06:54] | of those parents who makes a big deal out of every single cough. | 小孩一咳嗽就大惊小怪的父母吧 |
[07:01] | Look out, Michead! | 让开 Michead |
[07:04] | Okay, tough guy. Good night! | 你个顽固的家伙 拜拜吧 |
[07:09] | What the!? Maybe I diluted this too much. | 搞毛啊 是我稀释得太过了吗 |
[07:17] | Aaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhh! | 嗷啊啊啊啊啊啊啊 |
[07:21] | Eh, can’t blame the cleanser. | 哦 看来不怪去污剂了 |
[07:23] | Even though my interns sucks, | 尽管我的实习生很烂 |
[07:24] | I decided to turn it into a positive. | 但是我决定要积极面对 |
[07:26] | Elliot, uh, I need some pointers on how to deal with my interns. | Elliot 我需要你在管理实习生上给我点意见 |
[07:30] | aaagghhh-hagh-haaaaggghhhh!!!!.. | 啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊 |
[07:32] | Hey, Doug. | 嘿 Doug |
[07:34] | Anyway | 总之 |
[07:34] | do you think we could, like, meet up after work or something? | 咱们下班之后能见个面吗 |
[07:37] | Sure. What’d you have in mind? | 好啊 你有什么打算 |
[07:53] | No! Don’t do it! | 不 不要啊 |
[08:05] | Nothin’ major. | 没啥要紧的 |
[08:08] | You know, Benjamin, | 告诉你哦 Benjamin |
[08:08] | it’s not a bad thing that you play with it, | 你跟它玩没什么的 |
[08:10] | it’s just that your mom wants you to take breaks for meals! | 只是你妈妈希望你吃饭的时候能歇歇 |
[08:13] | Excuse me, Jack here, uh, Jack here’s got a cough. | 打扰了 Jack他咳嗽了 |
[08:15] | And on account of the meconium problem he had at birth, | 鉴于他出生的时候胎粪有问题 |
[08:17] | I’m thinking it just might be pneumonia. | 我想他可能得了肺炎 |
[08:21] | Benjamin, take this cup, fill ‘er up, right? | Benjamin 拿着杯子 把它尿满 好吗 |
[08:26] | What in the hell do you think you are doing? | 你以为自己在干嘛 |
[08:28] | You arrogant son of a bitch, | 你这个自大的王八蛋 |
[08:30] | if you ever interrupt an exam of mine again, | 如果你再打断我看诊 |
[08:32] | I will personally take my stethoscope and shove it up your— | 我就亲手用我的听诊器捅爆你的 |
[08:34] | Benjamin Benjamin! | |
[08:36] | What happened? | 怎么啦 |
[08:37] | I don’t have to go. | 我尿不出来 |
[08:38] | Oh, well it happens to the big boys, too. | 大男子汉也会这样的 |
[08:39] | Try again. Go on! | 再试试 去吧 |
[08:41] | Is his temperature under a hundred-point-five? | 他体温在38度以下吗 |
[08:43] | Barely. | 差不多 |
[08:44] | Eating, peeing, pooing? | 进食 排尿 排便如何 |
[08:45] | Sometimes all at the same time. | 有时是一起来的 拜托了 |
[08:46] | Come on, it’s a really persistent cough. What do you say? | 拜托 他一直在咳嗽 你怎么看 |
[08:49] | Office hours, tomorrow, 5 o’clock. Bye-bye. | 明天 上班时间 5点来找我 拜拜 |
[08:52] | I’m gonna go ahead and put this in a language | 我说人话你听不懂 |
[08:54] | that you can understand: | 我讲鬼话你总能懂吧 |
[08:56] | You had better see my son now, | 你最好现在给我儿子看病 |
[08:58] | or I’m gonna kick your ass. | 不然我揍死你啦 |
[09:09] | Okay, here she comes. Don’t be over-eager! | 好了 她来了 别太操之过急 |
[09:11] | Elliot!!! Over here!!! | Elliot 这边 |
[09:14] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[09:15] | Wow…you look great. | 哇喔 你很漂亮 |
[09:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:19] | Oh, hey, J.D. | 嘿 J.D. |
[09:20] | Hey, Sean’s here, everybody… | 各位 Sean来了 |
[09:22] | Hey, Sean! Heeeyyy! | 嘿 Sean 嘿 |
[09:25] | You know, since he’s a trainer, | 因为Sean是驯兽员 |
[09:25] | Sean is really good with behavior and communication. | 所以他很擅长行为和沟通的 |
[09:27] | I mean, he helped me so much with my interns | 他在实习生的问题上帮了我很多忙 |
[09:29] | that I thought maybe he could help you with yours. | 所以我想他也可以帮你 |
[09:32] | Okay, stay calm — at least she’s here, too. | 好了 冷静点 至少她来了 |
[09:36] | Oh, Bruce again — gotta go. | 又是Bruce的 我得走了 |
[09:38] | Bye. | 拜 |
[09:42] | This’ll be fun! | 这很有意思的 |
[09:44] | And just like that, I had another rough night ahead of me. | 就这样 我又度过了一个难熬的夜晚 |
[09:49] | At least I wasn’t the only one. | 至少 我不是一个人 |
[09:57] | You paged me for another Foley catheter? | 你又叫我来插导尿管吗 |
[09:59] | I’m great at these now! | 我现在得心应手了 |
[10:02] | Just watch this one. | 瞧好吧你 |
[10:03] | Don’t mind if I do! | 也算我一个哟 |
[10:07] | Yep, it’s gonna be a long, long night. | 是啊 这又将是漫长的一夜 |
[10:14] | I’m, heh, right here, Bruce. | 我 额 就在这里呢 Bruce |
[10:27] | Hello, David. I’ve been expecting you. | 你好 David 我已恭候多时了 |
[10:30] | Agh! | 啊呀 |
[10:32] | Yeah, I just thought I’d come by and | 我就是想着过来看看 |
[10:34] | play with some of your stuffed animals | 跟你的毛绒玩具玩玩 |
[10:35] | and, I know, I know, they’re “for the kids”, heh. | 我知道 它们是”给孩子玩的” |
[10:38] | Also, wanted to let you know | 还有 我想跟你说 |
[10:39] | that I will be bringing my son by this morning. | 我一大早就会带儿子来的 |
[10:41] | Yeah, I don’t think so, there, chief. | 我可不这么觉得啊 老板 |
[10:46] | Where’s Mr. Cookiepants? | 我的饼干裤先生去哪了 |
[10:48] | Oh, que pasa? | “喔 肿么啦” |
[10:50] | I said, Where’s Mr. Cookiepants!? | 我问你 饼干裤先生在哪 |
[10:52] | He’s in a safe place, Dave. | 他很安全的 Dave |
[10:53] | If you touch one hair on his head, I swear to God | 我对天发誓 你敢动他一根头发 |
[10:55] | I’ll inject your kid with chickenpox! | 我就给你儿子注射水痘 |
[10:57] | No, you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[10:59] | I know. | 我也知道 |
[11:00] | For God’s sakes, it’s an innocent doll!!! | 老天爷 它是无辜的娃娃啊 |
[11:02] | No, David. | 不 David |
[11:04] | It’s a collectible. | 它是收藏品 |
[11:07] | Whatever. | 随你吧 |
[11:10] | The kid’s a good doctor, he just… | 那孩子是个好医生 只是 |
[11:11] | falls apart every time Kelso looks over his shoulder. | 他每次一见到Kelso就吓得魂飞魄散了 |
[11:14] | Well, why don’t you just tell Kelso to back off? | 直接叫Kelso走不就行了吗 |
[11:17] | I-I’ve taken a lot of positive steps this year | 今年我已经很努力了 |
[11:18] | but when it comes to standing up to Kelso, I just… | 但一到和Kelso对质 我就 |
[11:21] | I can’t get over that hump yet. He’s like my white whale. | 我还是越不过这个坎 他像是我的大白鲸 |
[11:24] | Yeah…. Mine’s Frank. | 好吧 Frank是我的大白鲸 |
[11:27] | Oh, no, I meant like in ‘Moby Dick’ — | 不 我说的是像<白鲸记>里面的那种 |
[11:29] | Kelso is a giant pain in my ass. | Kelso就是我的肉中刺 |
[11:31] | Oh. Well, thing is, I love Frank. Just… | 好吧 重点是 我爱Frank 只是 |
[11:36] | he can drive me crazy every now and then. | 他常常让我抓狂 |
[11:40] | Every day! Every day… | 每天 每日 |
[11:45] | Every day! | 不间断 |
[11:49] | Hey, J.D.? I was thinking we’d start out by me, | 嗨 J.D. 我想这就从我开始吧 |
[11:51] | you know, watching how you interact with your interns. | 也就是 观察你是怎么跟实习生互动的 |
[11:52] | Uh, and then, your brain’s gonna tell you | 然后 你的大脑可能会让你觉得 |
[11:54] | to be a little self-conscious, | 有点难为情 |
[11:55] | but you just need to ignore the voice in your head. | 但是你只要忽略脑袋里的声音就行 |
[11:57] | Kick him in the crotch and run. | 踢他要害一脚 然后跑掉 |
[11:59] | I’ll try, Sean! | 我会试试的 Sean |
[12:01] | You be nice to the teacher, okay? I’m sleeping with him. | 对你老师友好一点 知道吗 我可跟他睡呢 |
[12:04] | Oh, my God! I haven’t said that since college! | 我天 上大学之后就没说过那些话了 |
[12:07] | Mmmmgh! Norris hasn’t budged, | 可恶啊 Norris都不带让步的 |
[12:09] | and he just moved the appointment back to six, | 他还把时间挪回六点了 |
[12:11] | the rat-bastard! | 简直王八蛋 |
[12:12] | Watch your language in front of the kid, | 在孩子面前注意用词 |
[12:14] | you stupid bicky-bicky! | 你这个大坏蛋 |
[12:16] | You see, I am adapting. | 看到没 我正在适应呢 |
[12:18] | You, on the other hand, | 再看看你 |
[12:19] | are behaving like a complete lunatic. | 你就像个十足的疯子 |
[12:21] | No, I’m not! | 我才没有呢 |
[12:30] | Carla Carla? | |
[12:32] | You’re one of them bossy-pants types who | 你是那种即使别人没有请教你 |
[12:33] | always tells people their problems whether they ask or not, right? | 你也会指出他错在哪的爱管事的人吧 |
[12:36] | I like to think I’ve learned when to hold back. | 我觉得我已经该收手时就收手了 |
[12:39] | You’re in. | 该你上了 |
[12:39] | You’ve totally lost sight of what’s important, here. | 你已经完全忘了什么是最重要的 |
[12:42] | You are a parent now, okay? You don’t come first anymore– | 你已身为人父了 你自己不是第一位了 |
[12:45] | – No. – you’ve got to do what’s best for your son, | – 没错 – 你要为你儿子拼尽全力 |
[12:48] | even if it means sucking up to the one doctor on earth | 即使这意味着你点头哈腰地伺候 |
[12:50] | who’s more obnoxious than you are. | 这世界上比你还难伺候的医生 |
[12:54] | Oh, my God. I loved doing that so much, | 哦 天啦 我太喜欢做这事了 |
[12:56] | it makes my hand shake a little! | 我的手都有点颤抖了 |
[13:01] | So, how are your interns doing? | 你实习生怎么样了 |
[13:02] | Hey, yeah, it still burns a little, | 嗨 对 我耳朵是挺烧的 |
[13:03] | but at least I can hear okay. | 不过听力没问题 |
[13:05] | Fantastic, sport. | 干得好啊 兄弟 |
[13:06] | But that’s the brachial artery | 但那是臂动脉 |
[13:08] | and it’s not how we draw blood. | 不是我们抽血的地方 |
[13:09] | Now, if we need to inject him with heroin, | 我们要是给他注射海洛因的话 |
[13:11] | you’ll be the first one I call. | 我第一个就找你 |
[13:12] | Dr. Kelso… | Kelso医生 |
[13:13] | What is it, Dr. Reid? Do you have something to say? | 怎么了 Reid医生 你想说什么 |
[13:17] | …No. | 没有 |
[13:18] | You know, son, you remind me of her so much, | 小伙子 一见你我就能想起她 |
[13:20] | you’re just a break-down in the supply closet | 你不过是个吓得龟缩在储藏柜里 |
[13:22] | away from being the same person! | 关键时刻掉链子的家伙 |
[13:28] | Look, Brian, if you’re having that much trouble | Brian 如果你对病例报告 |
[13:29] | with your case report, | 有什么疑问 |
[13:30] | I’d be glad to take a look at it for you, pal. | 我很乐意帮你看看 伙计 |
[13:32] | Cool. Try to have it back by 5. | 好啊 尽量五点前给我 |
[13:33] | O…kay. I have a lot of things to do…but…. | 好吧 我有很多事要做的 不过 |
[13:36] | Hey, J.D.? Can I offer a little constructive criticism? | J.D. 我能给你个建设性的批评吗 |
[13:39] | Kick him in the crotch, dammit! The crotch! | 踢他要害 可恶啊 要害 |
[13:41] | You know, you’re worried so much about | 你太过于在意 |
[13:42] | whether your interns like you or not | 实习生喜不喜欢自己了 |
[13:43] | that I don’t think they respect you very much. | 他们似乎都已经不尊重你了 |
[13:45] | I had one of mine run out this morning and get me some dome wax. | 我早上派我的实习生出去给带了发蜡 |
[13:48] | Check it — zing! | 瞧瞧 锃亮啊 |
[13:51] | That’s really shiny. | 果然闪耀有光泽 |
[13:52] | Yeah! | 必须的 |
[13:55] | You know, I had the same problem | 刚开始跟海豚在一起的时候 |
[13:56] | when I started working with the dolphins… | 我也有同样的问题 |
[13:57] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 够了 |
[13:58] | I-I-I’m sorry, Sean, I’m a doctor, okay? | 抱歉 Sean 我是名医生 懂不 |
[14:00] | I-I’m teaching humans, not dolphins, okay? | 我带的是人类 不是海豚 懂不 |
[14:03] | So it isn’t really helpful for me to know what works on fish. | 所以你那套训鱼的办法对我不适用 |
[14:06] | They’re mammals, actually. | 其实吧 它们是哺乳动物 |
[14:07] | Oh, well, Sean! | 好吧 不幸的是 |
[14:09] | Unfortunately for me, my interns aren’t mammals! | 我的实习生不是哺乳动物 |
[14:13] | J.D., they are. | JD 他们的确是啊 |
[14:14] | S-sh–I don’t care, Sean! | Sean 我才不管呢 |
[14:18] | Come on, Turk! | 走吧 Turk |
[14:25] | Hey. I just wanted you to know I don’t have a problem with you, | 嘿 我想说我对你没意见 |
[14:27] | I just can’t resist a good storm-off. | 我只是抗拒不了潇洒的离场 |
[14:29] | Oh, who can? | 谁能抗拒呢 |
[14:34] | Stain, I won’t lie to ya — this is gonna hurt a little bit. | 污渍 我也不想骗你 接下来会有点疼哦 |
[14:40] | Why don’t you just paint over it? | 你重刷一遍不就得了 |
[14:45] | Can you believe that crap Sean was saying? | 你能相信Sean说的那些屁话吗 |
[14:47] | He was right. Even in college, | 他说的对 大学开始 |
[14:49] | you cared way too much about everybody liking you. | 你就太在乎别人是否喜欢你了 |
[14:53] | Hey, who wants to help me move? | 嘿 谁来帮我搬家 |
[14:55] | Me! | 我 |
[14:58] | J.D., could you walk my dog tonight | J.D 我跟你朋友Miguel滥交的的时候 |
[14:59] | while I have casual sex with your friend, Miguel? | 能帮我遛狗吗 |
[15:01] | Love to! | 很乐意 |
[15:03] | Hey. Who wants to help me move back? | 嗨 谁想帮我搬回来 |
[15:05] | I know where it all goes…! | 我知道东西都该摆在哪的 |
[15:11] | Think about it, man. | 想想吧 伙计 |
[15:13] | Cox has taught you the most since you’ve been here, right? | 你来这里之后 Cox教你的最多了对吧 |
[15:15] | Do you really think he gives a damn whether you like him or not? | 你真觉得他在意你喜不喜欢他吗 |
[15:17] | I’d like to think so. | 但愿他在意啦 |
[15:18] | Out of my way, space-waster! | 好狗不挡道啦 |
[15:21] | I felt the love. | 这就是爱喽 |
[15:23] | Catch him and kick him in his junk! | 抓到他 踢爆他的要害 |
[15:27] | Enjoy. I didn’t cut the hand off — | 好好享受吧 我没把它的手剁下来 |
[15:30] | I used a different puppet for that. | 我用其他娃娃的手吓你的 |
[15:32] | Well, if you want, you could give that one to me and I could fix it. | 好吧 如果你愿意 你可以让我来修好那个娃娃 |
[15:35] | And have it…for the kids. | 然后留下来 给孩子们 |
[15:38] | Disturbing fetishes aside, | 先不提你恼人的恋物癖 |
[15:39] | I–I feel like I owe you an apology on account of acting like a jackass. | 我应该为自己的王八蛋行为向你道歉 |
[15:42] | But I don’t think | 但是我不觉得 |
[15:43] | that my son should be the one who has to pay for it. | 我儿子要为此付出代价 |
[15:45] | You actually think that I would endanger the health | 你真以为我会因为你这个王八蛋 |
[15:47] | of a child because you’re a jackass? | 而不顾孩子的安危吗 |
[15:49] | Look, buddy, most of the parents i deal with are jackasses; | 兄弟 我面对的多数家长都是王八蛋 |
[15:52] | now, don’t get me wrong, you’re in the top five. | 别误会 你当之无愧排前五 |
[15:55] | Thank you! | 谢谢啊 |
[15:56] | You’re welcome. So, the reason why I have yet to see your child | 不客气 所以 我不给你孩子看病 |
[15:58] | is because he has the sniffles. | 是因为他只是鼻塞 |
[16:00] | The sniffles? | 鼻塞 |
[16:01] | The sniffles! | 对啊 鼻塞 |
[16:03] | Look, you’re a doctor, | 你是医生 |
[16:05] | you have what I like to call The Burden of Knowledge — | 你有我所说的 “知识的负担” |
[16:08] | you’re gonna be worse than every parent | 你比那些看见孩子吞了玩具 |
[16:09] | who freaks out because their kid eats Play-Doh. | 就吓坏了的家长情况更糟 |
[16:11] | Why? Because you’ve seen too much; | 为什么 因为你见过的太多了 |
[16:16] | you’ve seen what can really go wrong. | 你见过那些会恶化的病例 |
[16:20] | If you can get a handle on that, it’s gonna gross you. | 如果不及时治疗 小命就玩完了 |
[16:23] | You have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[16:24] | One. She hates dolls. | 有一个 她讨厌娃娃 |
[16:28] | Boy, that’s a bummer. | 真令人失望啊 |
[16:28] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[16:32] | That’s horrible work. Horrible! | 做得太糟糕了 太糟糕了 |
[16:34] | Dr. Kelso, I do have something to say. | Kelso医生 我的确有话要说 |
[16:37] | Remember earlier, you asked me if I had something to say? | 记得之前 你问我是否有话要说吗 |
[16:39] | No! | 不记得 |
[16:40] | Well, you did. And…the reason that I came back here | 你就是问了 我回来的理由 |
[16:42] | is because you said that bruce and I are alike. | 是因为你说 Bruce和我很像 |
[16:44] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[16:45] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[16:46] | Because you’re treating him the exact same way | 因为你对待他的态度跟 |
[16:47] | you treated me when I first got here! | 你对待新来时的我的态度一样 |
[16:49] | Dr. Kelso, you only judge us by these, like, twenty-minute, | Kelso医生 你每次只通过每周两次的 |
[16:51] | pressure-filled windows | 一次20分钟的压力作业 |
[16:52] | that you see us through twice a week, and you– | 来狭隘地判定我们 但是你 |
[16:53] | you never get to know us or how hard we really work. | 但是你却看不清我们和我们的辛苦付出 |
[16:56] | Because, if you did, | 因为 如果你看清了 |
[16:56] | you’d realize that a lot of the times we fail, | 你就会意识到很多时候我们的失败 |
[16:58] | it’s not our fault — it’s yours. | 这不是我们的错 而是你的 |
[17:01] | Is that how you feel, future dentist? | 你也这么想吗 未来的牙医 |
[17:06] | W-well…sometimes you make me feel like… | 有时候 你让我觉得 |
[17:08] | I can’t do anything well, | 自己一事无成 |
[17:10] | and I can do lots of things well! | 其实我可以做得很好的 |
[17:12] | Like what? | 比如 |
[17:12] | I’m a pretty solid human beat-box. | 我是个非常棒的人力节拍器 |
[17:14] | Bru-Bruce, I think he was talking about medical things. | Bruce 他问的是医学上的东西 |
[17:16] | No, no-no, I-I’d like to hear him demonstrate | 不不 我倒是很想 听他展示一下 |
[17:19] | this “Beef-box” thing. | 这个”牛排器”啥的 |
[17:20] | Well–well, o-okay. Uh… | 额 好吧 额 |
[17:23] | I g–I guess this one goes out to my boy, Wayne, in room 302. | 这段献给302房间的男孩Wayne |
[17:29] | He has fluid in his lungs. | 他有肺积水 |
[17:41] | He’s got fluid. | 他有肺积水 |
[17:45] | He’s got fluid. | 他有肺积水 |
[18:00] | He’s got fluid. | 他有肺积水 |
[18:02] | Young man! | 小伙子 |
[18:05] | Enjoy your moment. | 尽情享受吧 |
[18:08] | Oh, my God, Bruce! That was amazing! | 天啊 Bruce 你太棒了 |
[18:10] | Where did you learn how to do that? | 你从哪里学的啊 |
[18:12] | In temple. | 在教堂里 |
[18:17] | You’re right — I can totally see my reflection! | 你说的对 我都能看到自己的倒影 |
[18:19] | Tell your friends, baby! | 广而告之一下啊 |
[18:21] | Hey, Sean, you were right about me and my interns. | Sean 我和实习生的事情 你是对的 |
[18:24] | I guess I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一句抱歉 |
[18:26] | Damn straight, you do! | 废话 当然了 |
[18:28] | You know what your problem is, Bambi? You’re– | 你知道你的问题所在吗 斑比 你太 |
[18:29] | Oh! Turk! Please? Just one more second? | Turk 别啊 让我多说一会 |
[18:31] | I need the rush! Please? | 我马上就说完 拜托了 |
[18:33] | I’m coming back for you! | 我还会回来的 |
[18:36] | J.D., it’s no big deal. We both know that it wasn’t about that. | J.D.没什么的 我们都知道真正的原因 |
[18:40] | Well, you…you like Elliot. | 你喜欢Elliot |
[18:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:44] | Don’t sweat it. | 没事的 |
[18:45] | You’re not pissed off? I’d be pissed off. | 你不生气吗 换我早生气了 |
[18:46] | Why aren’t you pissed off? | 你为什么不生气呢 |
[18:48] | I dunno. I guess I just… | 不知道 也许 |
[18:51] | I don’t see you as that much of a threat. | 我没觉得你威胁到我了吧 |
[18:54] | Ohh…. Cool. | 哦 好吧 |
[19:04] | I don’t care. | 无所谓了 |
[19:05] | All that matters is finding a way to sleep at night. | 重要的是 晚上要想法睡个好觉 |
[19:09] | Whether it’s finally standing up to your white whale… | 不管是你最后终于敢于面对自己的麻烦 |
[19:15] | …painting over your black spot… | 还是重刷了你的污点 |
[19:21] | …or imagining Shamu taking Sean’s arm off. | 又或是想象杀人鲸把Sean的胳膊扯下来了 |
[19:28] | You don’t need a doctor to tell you | 不用医生说你也知道 |
[19:29] | that a good night’s sleep can fix almost anything. | 好觉解百忧 |
[19:36] | He’s got fluid. | 他有肺积水 |