时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s always nice when | 听说Carla的家人要进城 |
[00:03] | someone from Carla’s family comes to town…. | 真的是太好了 |
[00:05] | Mostly because she cleans our apartment. | 主要因为她能帮我们清扫公寓了 |
[00:07] | Why is there a pancake in the silverware drawer? | 这银器柜里怎么有块薄饼啊 |
[00:09] | You mean, why is there silverware in the pancake drawer? | 你是说”这薄饼柜里怎么有银器”吧 |
[00:13] | Hey, those nuts are for my brother, | 这些坚果是留给我弟的 |
[00:15] | please don’t eat ’em all! | 别全吃了 |
[00:17] | Baby, why you makin’ such | 宝贝 你到底为什么 |
[00:18] | a big deal about your brother coming, anyway? | 大张旗鼓地为你弟的到来做准备啊 |
[00:20] | He’s my baby brother! I practically raised him! | 他是我一把屎一把尿养大的宝贝弟弟 |
[00:22] | Now, I want you to try and get along with him this time? | 我需要你这次和他好好相处 |
[00:24] | If you do, I promise to fulfill that fantasy of yours | 如果你做到了 我就实现你的美梦 |
[00:27] | but not with the weird outfit, and none of those crazy toys. | 但是不包括那些诡异的衣服和玩具 |
[00:29] | So we’d just have normal sex…. | 那就是像平常那样做爱呗 |
[00:31] | If I’m not sleepy! | 只要我不困就行 |
[00:32] | Deal. | 成交 |
[00:33] | What’s up with you and her brother, anyway? | 你和她弟弟结什么梁子了 |
[00:34] | Did something happen at her mother’s funeral? | 她妈妈的葬礼上是不是出什么事了 |
[00:38] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Just so you know, this is a | 嗨 这边 我告诉你 这辆车是我租的 |
[00:40] | rental and I got the mileage right up here, so no joy-rides, comprende? | 车上可是装了计程器的 别瞎开 懂吗 |
[00:44] | Turk! This is my brother, Marco! | Turk 这是我弟弟Marco |
[00:49] | Sorry for your loss…. | 请您节哀顺变 |
[00:51] | I mean, who wears a vest to a funeral, anyway, man? | 谁会在参加葬礼的时候穿什么背心啊 |
[00:55] | The amazing thing wasn’t that Carla’s brother hated Turk… | 神奇的事并不是Carla她弟记恨Turk |
[00:57] | Marco Marco!!! | |
[00:58] | Carla Carla!!! | |
[01:01] | …it was that he was able to | 而是他可以做到 |
[01:02] | keep it up without even speaking the same language. | 根本不说同一种语言也能吵起来 |
[01:04] | Ven, quiero presentarte. | “来吧 我给你介绍一下” |
[01:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:06] | Esta J.D. | “这位是JD” |
[01:07] | Y te conoce Turk. | “和你认识的Turk” |
[01:15] | Dude, you were wearin’ a vest! | 哥们 你可是穿了件背心啊 |
[01:16] | Vesto! | “背心” |
[01:20] | Still, I had my own problems. | 而我自己也有麻烦事 |
[01:22] | Even though she had a boyfriend, | 尽管Elliot已经有了男朋友 |
[01:23] | I was still crazy about Elliot. | 我还是对她如痴如狂 |
[01:24] | And, God bless her, she wasn’t making it any easier. | 而且 我的老天 她还老火上浇油 |
[01:27] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[01:28] | What are you doing? | 干什么啊 |
[01:29] | All the beds are taken. Scoot. | 床都被占了 靠边躺躺 |
[01:31] | Bunk with The Todd! | 和Todd一起睡去 |
[01:33] | J.D., you know that he is a sleep humper. | JD 你知道他睡觉时老喜欢乱蹭 |
[01:35] | Sometimes when I’m banging this mattress, | 有的时候 在干这个床垫的时候 |
[01:38] | I’m thinking about banging that one! | 我其实在脑补干这位 |
[01:44] | Hello? … Sean!? Where are you? … | 喂你好 Sean 你在哪儿呀 |
[01:48] | The west coast of New Zealand? | 新西兰的西海岸 |
[01:50] | I’m in the on-call room! | 我在值班室呢 |
[01:51] | … Hey, J.D.’s here! | JD也在 |
[01:53] | J.D., say hi! | JD 打个招呼吧 |
[01:53] | Ah, hey, Sean! | 啊 你好啊 Sean |
[01:55] | Oh! You wanted to keep talking? | 喔 你还想接着说呢啊 |
[01:58] | How are you supposed to get over | 当你不得不待在一个人身边的时候 |
[02:00] | someone when you have to be around them all the time? | 该怎样才能忘记她呢 |
[02:43] | This night could not get any worse. | 这晚上简直不能更糟了 |
[02:48] | Todd! You’re having a dream! Wake up! | Todd 你又在做梦了 快醒醒 |
[02:52] | Dude, I am awake. | 哥们 我是醒着的 |
[03:03] | I’m having second thoughts about our giant nanny. | 我突然有点顾虑咱们那个硕大的保姆 |
[03:05] | She’s lovely and all, | 她是很和蔼 |
[03:06] | but every time the fridge is empty, | 但是每当冰箱空了的时候 |
[03:07] | she looks at our son like he’s a plate of ribs. | 她看咱们儿子的眼神就像是在看排骨 |
[03:09] | Well, you shoulda let me hire the really skinny model. | 是啊 你应该让我雇个干瘦的模特 |
[03:10] | At least if she ate Jack, | 至少她如果吃了Jack |
[03:12] | she’d throw him up right after. | 不一会儿也得吐出来 |
[03:13] | I got board meetings all day, | 我一整天都有董事会会议 |
[03:15] | but I’ll see you for dinner tonight. | 不过我今天能和你一起吃晚饭 |
[03:16] | Bye, wife | 再见 老婆 |
[03:18] | Rreowr. | 嗷呜 |
[03:19] | Doug Doug Doug! Doug! | |
[03:21] | I don’t wanna be a doctor! | 我不想当医生 |
[03:25] | Fine. I’m gonna go ahead and tell you how it ends: | 好吧 我给你们剧透一下结局 |
[03:28] | Dr. Phil says, “And how…is that working out…for you?” | Phil医生说 “你感觉如何” |
[03:34] | And the big fat lady cries, “Wah.” | 接下来就是大肥女就哭喊道 “呜哇” |
[03:36] | All right, I’m sure you’re wondering | 好了 你们一定都在纳闷 |
[03:38] | why I accepted the position of residency director | 我为什么要接受住院主任这个职位 |
[03:40] | considering my disdain for, well…all of you. | 尽管我非常看不起 你们所有人 |
[03:44] | Is it the extra four dollars a week in my paycheck? | 是因为我每周都能多挣四块钱吗 |
[03:47] | Or is it the fact that I finally have a chance | 还是因为我终于决定要借此 |
[03:49] | to make a difference in this God-forsaken hell-hole. | 让这个鬼地方变得生机勃勃起来呢 |
[03:52] | It’s all about the four dollars, trust me. | 其实只是为了那四块钱而已 真的 |
[03:55] | And seeing as my money is | 既然我能拿到钱与否 |
[03:57] | contingent on you lemmings actually doing your jobs, | 与你们这些应声虫有没有干活息息相关 |
[04:00] | I would say that now is a | 我只能说现在 |
[04:01] | pretty good time for you to scurry on back to work | 是你们赶紧回去工作的好时机 |
[04:03] | so that I can continue to afford | 这样我才能付得起 |
[04:05] | the antidepressants that keep me so damn jolly. | 那些让我如此精神焕发的抗抑郁药 |
[04:09] | Go!!! | 还不快去 |
[04:11] | Say, Angela…. | 那个 Angela |
[04:13] | Oh, I think he means me, Angela. | 我觉得他叫的是我 Angela |
[04:16] | I wonder what I did now. | 我在想自己又做错了啥 |
[04:17] | Lookit, this new gig is a great | 听着 这个新活对我来说是 |
[04:19] | opportunity for me, and I–I want it to go well. | 非常重要的机会 我希望能保住它 |
[04:22] | And, for some reason, all these other | 而且 出于种种原因 所有的那些 |
[04:23] | bobble-heads seem to look up to you, | 蠢货似乎都很敬仰你 |
[04:25] | so it would make my life one | 所以如果你能支持我一下的话 |
[04:27] | hell of a lot easier if you got in line behind me. | 我就能省心很多 |
[04:30] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[04:35] | I guess people can surprise you. | 人总是能这样出其不意 |
[04:37] | We’d still die. | 我们还是会死的 |
[04:38] | We’d still what? | 我们还是会啥 |
[04:39] | If the elevator cable snapped, | 如果电梯绳断了 |
[04:41] | even if we timed it out | 就算我们掐好了时间 |
[04:42] | perfectly and jumped up right before impact, | 在坠毁前刚好跳出去 |
[04:43] | we’d still be crushed to death. | 我们还是会被摔死 |
[04:44] | I wish I’d taken the stairs. | 我该走楼梯的 |
[04:46] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[04:47] | Sorry, sometimes I just have | 对不起 有的时候我就会 |
[04:48] | this inner monologue running through my head. | 在心里自言自语这些话 |
[04:50] | Inner monologue? | 在心里自言自语 |
[04:52] | Weirdo! | 怪人 |
[04:54] | That’s my floor. | 我到地方了 |
[04:56] | Lucky bastard. | 算你走运 |
[05:21] | What’d I miss? | 我错过什么了 |
[05:22] | It’s come to my attention… | 我注意到 |
[05:24] | Something’s come to his attention. | 他注意到了些什么 |
[05:25] | …that some family members of | 我们有一些病危患者的家属 |
[05:26] | our critically ill patients have been complaining | 近来投诉道 |
[05:28] | because of the relatively small | 你们每个人在他们亲人身上 |
[05:30] | amount of time you all spend with their loved ones. | 花的时间都太少了 |
[05:32] | ‘Course, in Dr. Murphy’s case that’s probably a good thing. | 当然 对Murphy医生负责的病患来说是个好事 |
[05:34] | Sir, if I could just take this chance | 先生 我能否借此机会 |
[05:37] | to explain my disturbingly high mortality rate? | 解释一下我这边过高的死亡率呢 |
[05:40] | Why don’t I do that for you? | 干嘛不让我帮你解释 |
[05:41] | You’re a bad doctor. | 你是个差劲的医生 |
[05:42] | Now, complaints are just a stone’s throw away from lawsuits, | 有了投诉 我们就离被上诉不远了 |
[05:46] | so from this point on, | 所以从现在开始 |
[05:48] | I don’t care how bleak a patient’s prognosis is | 我不管病人的预后是有多惨 |
[05:50] | you are going to give each and | 你们必须要在他们每一个人身上 |
[05:52] | every one of them the same amount of your time. | 花平等的时间进行照顾 |
[05:56] | Unfortunately, our new residency director | 不幸的是 我们的新住院主任 |
[05:58] | felt a little differently. | 似乎想法有些不同 |
[05:59] | Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. | 死 死 死 死 |
[06:03] | And, oh my goodness, if we don’t | 这个 哦天哪 这儿还是 |
[06:05] | have somebody here that we might be able to help. | 有能治疗的病人 |
[06:07] | Miss Bartow is thirty-six, she is septic, | Bartow小姐 三十六岁 败血症 |
[06:10] | and she is in respiratory failure. | 伴呼吸衰竭 |
[06:11] | Dr. Weiss, I want you to draw | Weiss医生 做三套 |
[06:13] | three sets of surveillance cultures. | 监测培养 |
[06:15] | Mr. Murphy– | Murphy先生 |
[06:16] | Dr. Murphy? | Murphy医生 |
[06:19] | …Just go ahead and get a steady BG. | 赶紧去找个血糖稳定剂 |
[06:22] | We are going to try to wean her off of the vent today, | 我们今天要帮她卸掉呼吸机 |
[06:25] | so I want all of you people to give her most of your attention. | 我需要所有人把精力集中在她身上 |
[06:28] | I say we listen to Dr. Cox, and do exactly what he says. | 我们还是听Cox医生的 照他说的做 |
[06:33] | That’s unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[06:35] | But, Dr. Cox, earlier today Dr. Kelso | 但是 Cox医生 今天Kelso医生刚说 |
[06:37] | was telling us that he wants– | 让我们给每个患者 |
[06:38] | Ugssshhhhh. I don’t ever want to | 嘘 我可不想听 |
[06:39] | hear anything that’s come out of that man’s mouth; | 那个人说的任何话 |
[06:42] | unless, of course, it’s “Oh, my God! | 除非是 当然 像是”哦天哪” |
[06:43] | I’m dying. Now I’m moving towards the light. | “我快死了 我离光越来越近了” |
[06:46] | But wait a minute, there’s been a mistake! | “不过等等 这不太对啊” |
[06:47] | This is Hell! | “这里是地狱” |
[06:48] | Hello, Hitler. | “你好啊 希特勒” |
[06:49] | Hello, mussolini. | “你好啊 墨索里尼” |
[06:50] | Captain Kangaroo? That’s weird!” | “袋鼠船长 好奇怪呀” |
[06:53] | Don’t you see, Barbie, I would rather | 看不出来吗 芭比 我宁可一直 |
[06:54] | listen to you go on and on about the joys of dolphin sex. | 听你絮叨你的海豚之恋 |
[06:58] | Dolphin trainer sex. | 是海豚师之恋 |
[07:00] | My boyfriend is a dolphin trainer. | 我的男朋友是海豚训练师 |
[07:01] | Here that’s a shame, because the whole | 那太可惜了 如果是海豚 |
[07:03] | dolphin thing used to make you so interesting. Too bad. | 你就可有意思多了 真可惜 |
[07:06] | We are moving on! | 下一个 |
[07:07] | You heard him, people! We’re moving on! | 听见他说的了吧 各位 下一个 |
[07:09] | Oh, God help me. | 喔 上帝救救我 |
[07:11] | …God help him! | 上帝救救他 |
[07:14] | My God, is there a sexier woman in the world? | 我的天 这世界上还有更性感女人吗 |
[07:18] | Mm. I gotta go — my chin hair is back. | 我得走了 下巴上的毛又长出来了 |
[07:21] | Ohhhh, I wish she’d cut it off and give it to me. | 喔 她要是能把毛剪下来送给我多好 |
[07:23] | Oh, GOD! | 妈呀 |
[07:24] | I don’t mind it at the movies, sitting alone. | 我并不介意一个人看电影 |
[07:27] | But eating alone is sad and pathetic. | 但是一个人吃饭真的是太屌丝了 |
[07:29] | Are you stalking me? | 你是在跟踪我吗 |
[07:30] | Nooo. My sister just had a baby, | 没有 我的姐姐刚生了个孩子 |
[07:32] | so I’m doing the whole aunt thing. | 所以我在这尽个小姨的职责 |
[07:33] | Plus, it’s a really great excuse to run away from a relationship. | 而且 以此疗情伤特别管用 |
[07:36] | My boyfriend just dumped me, | 我的男朋友刚甩了我 |
[07:38] | so of course now I love him more than ever. | 所以显然 我现在更爱他了 |
[07:40] | So, is there any chance of you guys getting back together? | 那你们还有可能复合吗 |
[07:42] | Well, he’s engaged, and he’s | 他已经订婚了 而且他 |
[07:43] | getting married in two weeks…but, yeah, I think so. | 两周以后就要结婚 不过 我觉得可以 |
[07:46] | Unrequited love sucks, you know. | 单相思太差劲了 你知道的 |
[07:48] | Yeah, it does. You know what we need to do? Uhh…? | 是 的确如此 你知道我们该怎么办吗 |
[07:51] | Danni. | 我叫Danni |
[07:51] | J.D. | 我叫JD |
[07:52] | Hi! | 你好 |
[07:52] | Hi. Danni, we need to move on, okay? | 你也好 Danni 我们要朝前看 好吗 |
[07:54] | No more thinking about our exes; | 不能再对前任恋恋不舍了 |
[07:55] | no more waiting for the phone to ring; | 不能再等着那个人打电话来了 |
[07:56] | no more stealing her purse just so you | 不能再把她的钱包偷走 再还给她 |
[07:57] | can return it later in the hopes that she’ll be so grateful, | 并希望她因此对你心存感激 |
[07:59] | she’ll use the money recovered to buy you a drink | 并且用钱包里的钱请你喝酒 |
[08:01] | and maybe have sex with you after. | 也许之后还能再打一炮 |
[08:03] | Did that work? | 那样有用吗 |
[08:04] | I stole the wrong purse. | 我偷错钱包了 |
[08:06] | …And, yes! | 不过 有用 |
[08:13] | Do you remember that? | 还记得那个不 |
[08:14] | Yes. | 当然 |
[08:15] | Oh, hey Turk, why don’t you play the next game with Marco? | Turk 来和Marco玩一局吧 |
[08:17] | Baby, I–I hate PacMan. | 宝贝 我讨厌吃豆人 |
[08:19] | Really? Because you have bed-sheets that indicate otherwise. | 真的吗 你床单可出卖了你 |
[08:23] | Fine, ask him. | 好吧 问问他吧 |
[08:30] | Baby, I don’t understand why he just doesn’t learn English. | 宝贝 他为啥不学学英语呢 |
[08:43] | Hey! Somebody say something about cheese? | 嗨 有人说奶酪了吗 |
[08:45] | ‘Cause if you gonna make a cheese run, holla at me, dawg! | 如果想吃奶酪的话 我随时奉陪 |
[08:48] | Baby, when we left the Dominican Republic, | 宝贝 我们离开多米尼加时 |
[08:51] | Marco never wanted to learn English. | Marco就不想学英语 |
[08:53] | He even went to boarding school in Puerto Rico. | 他连住宿学校都是在波多黎各上的 |
[08:54] | Imagine what it’s like to constantly feel | 设身处地地考虑一下因为民族自豪感 |
[08:57] | like an outsider just because you’re proud of your heritage. | 而被排斥在外的人的感受吧 |
[09:00] | But did you or did you not say something about cheese? | 那你们到底是不是在说奶酪的事啊 |
[09:03] | God, darn you! | 去你大爷 |
[09:05] | Miss Bartow’s systemic vascular resistance is falling, | Bartow小姐的体循环阻力在下降 |
[09:09] | so the next couple hours are gonna be crucial, okay? | 所以接下来的几个小时非常重要 |
[09:11] | Perry, the fact that these residents are | Perry 看到住院医生们 |
[09:14] | spending most of their time buzzing around that one patient | 都只围着这一个患者转 |
[09:16] | makes me think that | 不禁让我怀疑是你 |
[09:17] | you told them to disobey a direct order from me. | 让他们违抗我的指令 |
[09:19] | Bob Kelso, that’s just not true. Here, | Bob Kelso 不是这样的 你看 |
[09:21] | I told them to disregard all direct orders from you. | 我是让他们无视你的所有指令 |
[09:25] | I know you all think of me as some heartless monster; | 我知道你们都觉得我铁石心肠 |
[09:29] | still, if your grandmother were here, wouldn’t you want | 但是 如果你的奶奶在这里 |
[09:32] | her doctor to spend as much time with her | 你就不想医生照顾她的时间 |
[09:34] | as he does with anyone else? | 和照顾别的患者的一样多吗 |
[09:35] | Grandma Dorian or Nana Hobbs? | 是Dorian奶奶还是Hobbs外婆 |
[09:37] | Because Nana Hobbs can be an eensy bit racist. | 因为是Hobbs外婆有些种族歧视 |
[09:39] | Grandma Dorian. | 那就是Dorian奶奶 |
[09:40] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[09:41] | The point is, sometimes what’s best for | 重点是 有的时候患者的利益 |
[09:44] | this hospital is what’s best for the patients! | 就是这个医院的利益 |
[09:46] | I know it, you know it, | 这种事我懂 你懂 |
[09:48] | and guess what, Dr. Cox knows it, too. | 而且连Cox医生都懂 |
[09:50] | Although damned if he doesn’t disagree with me | 尽管可恶的是 这话是我说的 |
[09:51] | just because I said it. | 他就反对了 |
[09:53] | Sir, I don’t think that’s true. | 先生 我觉得他不是那样的人 |
[09:55] | Perry! It’s hotter than hell in here! | Perry 这地方真是要热死人了 |
[09:57] | Freezing! | 好冷哟 |
[09:57] | Great coffee, though! | 不过咖啡还是挺好喝的 |
[09:58] | Rat piss! | 跟老鼠尿似的 |
[09:59] | Dr. Murphy is an incompetent suck-up. | Murphy是个爱拍马屁的烂医生 |
[10:01] | No, Bob. In fact, he’s one of the finest | 并非如此 Bob 其实他是 |
[10:03] | young doctors I’ve ever had the good fortune of working with. | 我有幸见过的 最有潜力的年轻医生 |
[10:05] | Your witness. | 瞧见没 |
[10:09] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[10:10] | I’m calling my dad!!! | 给我爸爸打电话呀 |
[10:17] | Hey! | 你好啊 |
[10:18] | Oh! Hey, how are you? | 喔 嗨 你好吗 |
[10:20] | Good. So, I did it — I talked to my ex. | 还好 我试着 和前任谈了谈 |
[10:22] | And…? | 然后 |
[10:22] | And I said, “Congratulations on the wedding, | 然后我说 “祝婚礼圆满举行” |
[10:24] | and I hope you two stay happy, | “愿你们两人幸福美满” |
[10:25] | and, by the way, size does matter.” | 以及 “尺寸确实很重要” |
[10:26] | See! That’s what happens when | 看到了吗 这就是你终于鼓起勇气 |
[10:28] | you finally have the courage to cut the cord! | 斩断情丝的好处 |
[10:29] | Before you know it, | 在你发觉之前 |
[10:30] | you’ll be ready for someone new to come along. | 你就已经准备好开始新的恋情了 |
[10:32] | Hey, you wanna go grab a cup of coffee? | 一起去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[10:33] | Ooh, I can’t. I got something really important to do. | 我不能 我有些很重要的事 |
[10:39] | Thanks, J.D. I am so tense. | 谢了 JD 我真是吓坏了 |
[10:41] | Someone stole my purse! | 有人偷了我的钱包 |
[10:44] | It’ll turn up…. | 钱包会回来的 |
[10:46] | Once the dynamic of a | 一旦感情的基调定下来 |
[10:47] | relationship is established, it rarely changes. | 就很少再改变了 |
[10:57] | I’m sorry, but I…can’t…understand…you! | 抱歉 我 听不懂 你的意思 |
[11:01] | Yeah? Well, that talking slower and | 是吗 一字一顿地说话 |
[11:03] | louder thing is not as helpful as you might think. | 也不能让别人听懂的好吧 |
[11:06] | Geez! Can you believe this guy? | 天哪 你说这人怎么这样 |
[11:13] | Of course, if the dynamic does change, | 当然了 如果基调真的变了 |
[11:15] | it’s never as simple as you’d hope. | 那也不会简单得如你所愿 |
[11:17] | Newbie, listen, I got dinner plans with Jordan, | 菜鸟 我要和Jordan吃个晚饭 |
[11:20] | and seeing as you’re on-call, | 你既然是值班的 |
[11:22] | whatta you say you pull up a chair, | 要不就搬把椅子 |
[11:23] | here, in front of Miss Bartow? | 坐在Bartow小姐面前守着吧 |
[11:24] | …Especially when it involves | 尤其当那种变化是发生在 |
[11:26] | someone who’s used to you following their lead. | 习惯你对他言听计从的人之间 |
[11:28] | Look, Dr. Cox, | 听着 Cox医生 |
[11:29] | I’ll take care of her, and I’ll have my interns help, | 我会照顾好她的 叫我的实习生帮忙 |
[11:31] | but you gotta know I have other patients, too, so…. | 但是你也要理解 我还有自己的病人 |
[11:34] | Maybe you didn’t understand me, there, Violet. | 你也许没听懂我什么意思 Violet |
[11:36] | I don’t want you leaving her side, | 我要你寸步不离地照顾她 |
[11:38] | even if someone thinks they saw | 就算有人说贾斯汀·丁伯莱克在楼下 |
[11:39] | Justin Timberlake downstairs. | 你也不能走 |
[11:41] | Now, dammit all, are you falling in line with me or not? | 所以 该死的 你到底是不是我这边的 |
[11:44] | I don’t think so. | 我不 |
[11:46] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[11:59] | It was a strange feeling | 不听Cox医生指挥 |
[12:00] | not doing what Dr. Cox wanted me to do. | 让我感觉怪怪的 |
[12:02] | Still, I knew I was right. | 不过我知道自己是对的 |
[12:04] | Oh, God, if Jordan knew I was the reason | 天哪 如果Jordan知道Cox是因为 |
[12:06] | Dr. Cox canceled dinner tonight, | 我才取消了晚餐 |
[12:07] | she’d give me the stink-eye | 她一定会死瞪着我 |
[12:08] | and then twist my nurples off. | 然后把我的乳头扯下来 |
[12:10] | Calm down, tiger. She doesn’t know. | 淡定 小伙子 她还不知道呢 |
[12:14] | She knows! She knows! | 她知道啦 她知道啦 |
[12:18] | Don’t worry, guys. I’d never let her hurt you. | 二位不要担心 我决不让她伤害你们 |
[12:25] | Baby! There you are. | 宝贝 你在这呀 |
[12:27] | He speaks English! | 他会说英语 |
[12:28] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:29] | Your brother; he speaks English. | 你弟弟 他会说英语 |
[12:30] | Yo, tell her you speak English! | 快告诉她你会说英语 |
[12:32] | Don’t “Que” My– “Que,” My ass! | 啥你个大头鬼 |
[12:34] | “Que,” My ass! | 啥你个大头鬼 |
[12:36] | You were there, and you saw the whole thing. | 你当时在场 你全看到了 |
[12:37] | Now you tell her. | 快告诉她 |
[12:39] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:41] | Turk, I would know | Turk 我肯定知道 |
[12:42] | if my own brother speaks English! | 我弟会不会说英语啊 |
[12:51] | J.D.! You know all those pictures | JD 你还记得 |
[12:53] | of us from when we were going out? | 我们一起出去时拍的照片吗 |
[12:54] | Do you still have those? | 你还留着呢么 |
[12:55] | Filed alphabetically in my “Elliot Cabinet”. | 按字母顺序放进我的”Elliot专柜”了 |
[12:58] | I don’t know…. I might…. Why? | 不知道诶 大概吧 咋啦 |
[13:00] | Well, you know the picture of us at the beach, | 还记得在海滩上那张 |
[13:01] | where I actually look good and | 我拍的超美而 |
[13:03] | you think that you look like Bjork? | 你觉得自己看着像比约克(冰岛女歌手) |
[13:04] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[13:04] | Well, I was hoping you wouldn’t mind if I cut you out of it, | 我希望你不介意我把你剪掉 |
[13:07] | and used it in a collage that I’m making for Sean? | 我拿去给Sean做拼贴画吧 |
[13:09] | No problem! | 没问题 |
[13:11] | Thanks! | 多谢 |
[13:18] | How’s the whole moving on thing going? | 你”朝前看”得怎么样了啊 |
[13:20] | It’s going great, Danni! | 挺好啊 Danni |
[13:21] | In opposite world! | 倒过来看的话 |
[13:23] | Well, I just wanted to say goodbye. | 好吧 我只是想跟你道个别 |
[13:25] | I was gonna stick around for a few more days, | 我本来打算再多待几天的 |
[13:27] | but I don’t really feel like that there’s a reason to. | 但似乎没有什么理由能让我留下了 |
[13:30] | …Is there? | 有吗 |
[13:31] | Probably not. | 估计没有了 |
[13:34] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[13:37] | I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[13:39] | Dude, we just met — I was kidding. | 哥们 我们才刚认识 开玩笑的 |
[13:40] | Oh! That was good! | 喔 装得真像 |
[13:42] | No! No, I was doing the same thing! | 不 不 其实我也是装的 |
[13:44] | Adios. | 再见 |
[13:47] | Drive safe. | 一路顺风 |
[13:50] | Hey, Barbie. How’s about you sashay on over here, | 芭比 你能不能漫不经心的过来 |
[13:53] | push those rock & roll bangs out of your face, | 把你脸上非主流的刘海拨到一边去 |
[13:56] | and keep those peepers on Miss Bartow’s hemodynamics! | 然后帮我盯好Bartow小姐的血压值 |
[13:58] | Oh, first I’ve gotta discharge Mr. Hale, | 那我得先给Hale先生做出院手续 |
[14:00] | then get a statistic on Mrs. Peterson, | 然后取Peterson女士的化验报告 |
[14:01] | and then, to be perfectly frank, perform a thong extrication on Ms. Reid. | 接着 帮Reid小姐摆脱丁字裤 |
[14:05] | Hey, your last name is Reid! | 咦 你的姓也是Reid呢 |
[14:08] | Doug. I have underwear in my butt. | Doug 我屁股中间卡了条内裤 |
[14:10] | After that, though, I’ll totally swing back by here. | 一切完事以后 我一定溜达回来的 |
[14:15] | You’re losing them! | 你管不住他们喽 |
[14:18] | Oh, don’t get me wrong, you had me worried | 别误会 你还让我担心 |
[14:20] | there was gonna be a bunch of young Dr. Coxes roaming the halls, | 以后会有一堆小Cox医生在走廊游荡 |
[14:23] | calling me “Bobbo”, | 管我叫”Bobbo” |
[14:24] | shaving my genitals | 趁我在圣诞派对上晕倒后 |
[14:25] | when I pass out at the Christmas party…. | 给我的老二剃毛 |
[14:27] | Tradition is tradition, Bob. | 这可是传统啊 Bob |
[14:29] | Yeah…. Then I remembered that you’ve been here over ten years, | 是啊 我记得你来这已经十年多了 |
[14:32] | and there’s not a single disciple of yours to be found. | 可到现在你连一个弟子都没有 |
[14:35] | And you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[14:37] | You told ’em this exact same story and bored ’em to death? | 你跟他们讲了这番话然后把他们无聊死了吗 |
[14:42] | No. It’s because eventually they | 不是 是因为他们最终都会 |
[14:45] | all start questioning the gospel according to Cox, | 质疑Cox医生的信条 |
[14:48] | and you can’t handle that. | 而你却无法承受这点 |
[14:50] | Can you? | 是吧 |
[14:58] | Hey, jackass. | 你好 混蛋 |
[15:00] | Hello, Marc. I’m guessing Carla’s not around. | 你好啊Marc Carla不在吧 |
[15:03] | She’s in the bathroom, | 她在洗手间呢 |
[15:07] | Hey, baby. Gimme some of that minty breath. | 嗨 宝贝 给我也来一口薄荷清香吧 |
[15:09] | No, not in front of my brother! | 不行 不能在我弟弟面前这样 |
[15:11] | That stuff always makes him uncomfortable. | 那种事总是让他特别不自在 |
[15:13] | Oh, really? | 哟真的吗 |
[15:15] | I just wanted to apologize for the way I’ve been acting | 那我得道个歉咯 我可是爱你爱的 |
[15:19] | by loving you up and down, and all around! | 死去活来 飘飘欲仙 |
[15:22] | Turk! | Turk你搞什么 |
[15:22] | Baby, he can’t understand you! Now | 宝贝 他又听不懂 |
[15:24] | let’s go put some more of your footprints on the ceiling! | 咱去给天花板上留下些你的脚印吧 |
[15:26] | That’s it, you son of a bitch!!! | 够了 你个傻逼 |
[15:28] | I told ya! | 早告诉过你了 |
[15:34] | So black people can get black eyes, too, huh? | 看来黑人也能被揍成熊猫眼啊 |
[15:37] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢 |
[15:38] | I haven’t had one this bad | 除了Hobbs外婆冲我脸上扔石头那次 |
[15:39] | since your Nana Hobbs threw that rock at me. | 我就再也没伤的这么重过 |
[15:41] | She thought you were robbing the house. | 她还以为你是要抢劫呢 |
[15:44] | J.D.! Did you hear, | JD 你听说了吗 |
[15:45] | Miss Bartow’s completely stabilized! | Bartow小姐的病情完全稳定了 |
[15:47] | I don’t wanna see you around here anymore, okay? | 我不想在这再看到你 好吗 |
[15:50] | All right, come on you guys, you all got work to do! | 好吧 过来吧各位 你们还有活干呢 |
[15:53] | Newbie, maybe I wasn’t clear | 新人 也许我没说跟你清楚 |
[15:54] | enough with you on Miss Bartow over there. | 该怎么照顾Bartow小姐 |
[15:56] | Here it comes. | 又来了 |
[15:57] | I’m incompetent. | 我很无能 |
[15:57] | I’m a girl. I’m a little girl. | 我是个姑娘 我是个小姑娘 |
[15:59] | I’m a little girl with pigtails that rides a tricycle. | 我是个小姑娘 梳小辫子还骑三轮车 |
[16:01] | No. | 不是这个 |
[16:01] | Well…yes, | 好吧 说的没错 |
[16:03] | but I am honestly trying to tell you | 但是我只是要告诉你 |
[16:05] | that I don’t think I was being clear with you before. | 我觉得我之前跟你讲得并不清楚 |
[16:08] | In fact, I think I was being a pretty lousy teacher. | 其实吧 我觉得自己是个差劲的老师 |
[16:12] | Look, I think putting one | 我只是觉得 |
[16:14] | in the “Win” Column every now and then | 是不是妙手回春救回一个 |
[16:16] | is what gives us the juice | 才能让人有 |
[16:17] | to keep plugging along in games | 把游戏继续下去的决心 |
[16:18] | that we know deep down we’re not gonna win. | 尽管我们都清楚这个游戏我们必输无疑 |
[16:22] | And that’s why I locked in so intensely to that patient. | 这才是我那么关注那个患者的原因 |
[16:25] | Because opportunities, they… | 因为机会 它们 |
[16:28] | God, they come along so rarely in this place. | 天 它们真的很少光顾这个地方 |
[16:30] | And when they do, you just can’t let | 而当它们来时 你决不能 |
[16:31] | them slip through your fingers. | 让它们从指间溜走 |
[16:32] | You cannot. | 绝对不能 |
[16:35] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[16:42] | I think I do. | 应该是明白了 |
[16:44] | I wasn’t sure what I was hoping for. | 我并不知道自己在期待些什么 |
[16:46] | That somehow Danni had decided not to leave… | 也许是Danni不打算走了 |
[16:49] | that she’d snapped her leg in the parking lot…. | 或者是她在停车场摔断了腿 |
[16:51] | Danni Danni!? | |
[16:52] | Yo. | 叫我呀 |
[16:54] | …All I knew was I’d missed an opportunity. | 我只知道自己错失了一个机会 |
[17:29] | Blah, blah, blah, blah. | 扯 扯 扯 扯 |
[17:31] | Sorry, sweetie. | 对不起 甜心 |
[17:34] | Sorry…s-sweetie. | 对不起 甜 甜心 |
[17:37] | And Turk, you don’t mind if every now | 而且 Turk 你不会介意往后 |
[17:39] | and then Marco and I speak Spanish to each other, right? | 我会时不时用西语和Marco说话吧 |
[17:42] | Baby, fo’shizzle-dizzle. | 宝贝 没问题啦 |
[17:46] | Do your thizzle, | 你们随意 |
[17:47] | ’cause I’m up out this pizzle. | 我先闪啦 |
[17:50] | See, we got our own secret language, too. | 看见没 我们也有秘密语言 |
[18:03] | No one knew her last name, | 没人知道她姓什么 |
[18:05] | no one even remembered seeing her. | 甚至没人记得自己见过她 |
[18:06] | I started to wonder if Danni was even real. | 我都开始怀疑Danni是不是真人了 |
[18:09] | I guess that’s the thing about life. | 我觉得这才是生命的真谛 |
[18:10] | You don’t really– | 你并没有 |
[18:11] | Hey, J.D. | 嗨 JD |
[18:12] | Excuse me! | 请勿打扰 |
[18:13] | You don’t really get many second chances. | 你并没有太多回头的机会 |
[18:16] | Oh! Danni! Hi! I’m sorry, | 喔 Danni 你好 抱歉 |
[18:18] | sometimes I have this inner monologue running through my head. | 有的时候我会在心里自言自语 |
[18:21] | Weirdo! | 怪人 |
[18:23] | I’m having dinner with my sister tonight, | 我今晚要和我姐一起吃饭 |
[18:25] | but I swear I’m leaving after that. | 不过吃完就走了 |
[18:26] | Don’t. | 不要走 |
[18:27] | Stay here with me, we’ll get that cup of coffee. | 留下来陪我吧 我们一起喝杯咖啡 |
[18:29] | I’m not gonna stick around for one cup of coffee. | 我不会为了一杯咖啡就留下来的 |
[18:31] | Okay, two cups… | 那好吧 两杯 |
[18:33] | and some pie. | 再加上些派 |
[18:34] | Finally, I found a girl with no complications. | 终于 我找到了没啥问题的姑娘 |
[18:37] | Oh, I see you’ve met my sister! | 哦 看来你是见过我妹妹了 |
[18:43] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |