时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Relationships can be defined by | 恋爱关系可根据 |
[00:07] | how long people have been together. | 在一起的时间来定义 |
[00:08] | I am so late, I don’t even have time to eat. | 我迟到了 没时间吃饭了 |
[00:10] | Whether you’ve been together for a few weeks… | 刚在一起几个星期 |
[00:12] | Do you wanna have sex? | 你想来一发吗 |
[00:13] | Yes. | 想 |
[00:18] | …or together for three years. | 或者在一起三年 |
[00:20] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[00:21] | What about getting pregnant right after the wedding? | 婚礼一结束就准备怀孕怎么样 |
[00:27] | See ya. | 一会儿见 |
[00:30] | Carla! You can’t ask a guy that while he’s driving. | Carle 怎么能在他开车的时候问这种问题 |
[00:33] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[00:36] | Yes, it was your bad, Carla. | 是 就是你的错 Carla |
[00:45] | … or whether you’ve been together for more than five years. | 或者在一起已经五年多了 |
[00:48] | Why don’t we ever have sex? | 为什么我们不再做爱了 |
[00:52] | I find it a little hard to feel sexy seeing | 我发现我很难再有性致 |
[00:55] | as I passed a human being out of my body six months ago. | 鉴于我六个月前刚把一个人类排出体外 |
[00:57] | Hey, lookit, I had ringside seats to that bloodbath. | 嘿 我坐前排观看了整场腥风血雨 |
[01:00] | It hadn’t affected my sex drive. | 完全没有影响我的性欲 |
[01:01] | Oh, no, no, no, no, I got that when you asked the lactation nurse | 当然没有 你问哺乳护士要不要帮忙的时候 |
[01:04] | if she needed help getting things started. | 我就看出来了 |
[01:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[01:07] | You know, Perry, a lot of men would be happy just to have a baby. | Perry 很多男人只有孩子就已经很满足了 |
[01:11] | So you’re currently on the pill, right? | 你现在有吃避孕药呢 对吧 |
[01:12] | Yes! Will you please, just drop it! | 是 请求你不要唠叨了 |
[01:14] | OK. ‘Cause you know you’ve gotta take it the same time every day? | 好吧 要记得每天按时服啊 |
[01:17] | Right. | 好的 |
[01:19] | When I was in high school, I went to Europe for a month | 我上高中的时候 去了欧洲一个月 |
[01:21] | and forgot to take my birth control pills, | 忘记吃避孕药 |
[01:22] | so I took like 30 the day I got home. | 然后到家那天我一下吃了大概30片 |
[01:24] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[01:26] | Elliot! Your homecoming date is here! | Elliot 你的返校节男伴来了 |
[01:30] | Stall him! | 拦住他 |
[01:36] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:38] | Todd, you simply must sample one of these tea buns | Todd 你一定要尝尝我妈从萨塞克斯 |
[01:41] | my mum sent over from Sussex. | 寄来的茶味小面包 |
[01:43] | Up high two times. | 击掌两次 |
[01:44] | Once for “buns,” once for the ‘sex’ part of “Sussex.” | 一次为包(屁股) 一次为”萨塞克斯”(做爱) |
[01:48] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[01:49] | Whoa, an American high five! | 美式击掌 |
[01:52] | – How perfectly vulgar. – Yeah. | – 真是简单粗暴 – 耶 |
[01:55] | I think the Janitor’s pretending to be British. | 我觉得咱们的清洁工在假装自己是英国人 |
[01:57] | You mean Klaus, the German guy? | 你说Klaus 那个德国人 |
[02:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:03] | That means “nice hair cut”. | 意思是 发型不错 |
[02:06] | No, it doesn’t. | 才不是 |
[02:07] | Mind your own beeswax. | 多管闲事 |
[02:10] | I guess around here, you have to be prepared for anything. | 在这里 你要为一切可能做好准备 |
[02:14] | Mmm, Britishy. | 嗯 英式的 |
[02:18] | Especially if you’re dealing with a patient | 特别是当你的病人 |
[02:20] | who needs emergency surgery. | 需要急诊手术时 |
[02:21] | Where’s Dr Wen? This patient’s ready to go. | Wen医生在哪儿 准备好可以开台了 |
[02:24] | He just called. He got in a car accident, so he can’t make it. | 他刚打来电话说他遇上车祸 来不了了 |
[02:26] | Don’t you play with me, intercom lady! I will find you! | 别耍我 接电话的 我会找你算账的 |
[02:29] | Relax, Dr DiStefano is on call. | 放松 DiStefano医生在值班 |
[02:32] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:33] | We just dodged a bullet because… | 我们刚刚躲过一劫 |
[02:36] | I am nowhere near ready to perform this type of procedure solo. | 我完全不能一个人完成这手术 |
[02:40] | I’d have been terrified, you guys would have sensed it, | 我会惊慌失措 你们会察觉到 |
[02:43] | and it would’ve been a horrible experience for all of us. | 最后变成所有人的灾难 |
[02:45] | Dr DiStefano is stuck in surgery. | DiStefano医生在另一台上下不来 |
[02:47] | It’s all on you, Dr Turk. | 全靠你了Turk医生 |
[02:49] | Big piece of cake. Who’s with me? | 小菜一碟 谁跟我一起 |
[02:52] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[03:05] | The news of Turk’s successful surgery had spread quickly. | Turk手术消息迅速传遍全院 |
[03:08] | He was the stud of the hospital. | 成了院里的风云人物 |
[03:12] | Who’s the black surgeon | 谁是那个 |
[03:14] | you know that just repaired an artery like a pro? | 动脉修复得如此娴熟的黑人外科医生 |
[03:16] | Turk Turk! | |
[03:18] | That’s right, baby. | 没错 宝贝 |
[03:19] | Who is the doc that won’t cop out when no attendings are about? | 谁是那个主治医都不在时冲上前去的医生 |
[03:24] | Turk Turk! | |
[03:25] | Right on. | 正是 |
[03:27] | – Turk! – What? | – Turk – 干吗 |
[03:30] | Wow. You must be dancing on the wind right now. | 哇哦 你现在一定有一种风中起舞的感觉 |
[03:33] | That sounded straighter in my head. | 在我脑子里没有那么娘 |
[03:36] | Dude, today I had to sink or swim all on my own | 哥们 今天我经历了一场沉或浮的生死考验 |
[03:38] | and guess what? | 你猜怎么样 |
[03:39] | – A brother swam. – That is so fabulous. | – 哥成功了 – 你简直太腻害了呢 |
[03:42] | What is wrong with me today? | 我今天是怎么回事 |
[03:44] | Dr Wen, I was scared when you didn’t show up, | Wen医生 当你没出现的时候我吓坏了 |
[03:47] | but your car accident turned out to be | 但是你的车祸简直是 |
[03:49] | the best thing that ever happened to me. | 发生在我身上最棒的事 |
[03:51] | My wife broke both her legs. | 我妻子两条腿都骨折了 |
[03:53] | Still. | 太棒了 |
[03:55] | Maybe it’s Buddha’s way of telling her to slow down a little | 也是这是佛祖在告诉她该放慢脚步 |
[04:06] | Yeah. Man, I hope you haven’t eaten yet | 伙计 你最好还没吃饭 |
[04:07] | because I’m about to force feed you a can of my homemade | 因为我会将你打得 |
[04:10] | Whup-Ass. | 满地找牙 |
[04:11] | Miguel doesn’t speak English, baby. | Miguel不会英语 |
[04:19] | …whupass! | 满地找牙 |
[04:21] | Thanks, sweetness. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[04:27] | Hey, look, Gandhi. | 嘿 听着 甘地 |
[04:28] | Now just because you broke out your little Fisher Price surgery set, | 即使你玩会了那套玩具手术器械 |
[04:31] | and somehow managed to not kill somebody for once, | 而且非常幸运没害死人 |
[04:34] | doesn’t mean you’re queen of the world. | 也不能证明你是全世界的女皇 |
[04:35] | You think you can do better, old man? | 你以为你比我厉害吗 老头子 |
[04:37] | Watch and learn. | 学着点 |
[04:39] | *I can be your hero baby. | 我能做你的英雄 宝贝* |
[04:46] | *I can kiss away the pain oh yeah. | 用我的吻抚平你的伤痛* |
[04:51] | *You can take my breath away. | 你让我神魂颠倒* |
[04:56] | How’s that taste? Is it delicious? | 感觉怎么样 输惨了吧 |
[05:00] | Oh, Lord. My back. | 神啊 我的背 |
[05:03] | – Are you OK? – Come on. | – 你没事吧 – 当然 |
[05:05] | I’m simply posing so your boyfriend can get a picture of me | 我只是摆个造型让你男朋友拍个照 |
[05:08] | for his “People Who Make Me Feel Like A Little Girl” | 好放到他那”让我感觉像个小姑娘的人们” |
[05:10] | scrapbook. Haaah! | 的剪贴册里 |
[05:12] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:14] | Oh, God. | 哦天啊 |
[05:17] | You know, Nigel, I’m 25% British. | Nigel你知道吗 我有四分之一英国血统 |
[05:20] | Really? I’m 100% not interested. | 真的吗 我百分之百不感兴趣 |
[05:24] | Classic Nigel! | Nigel你这家伙 |
[05:28] | So, I’ve been asking around | 我打听了一下 |
[05:30] | and apparently you’re known as one of three people. | 很明显你有以下三个身份 |
[05:31] | Nigel the Brit, Klaus the dim-witted German… | 英国人Nigel 傻帽德国人Klaus |
[05:34] | Yes, I said dim-witted. | 没错 我说了傻帽 |
[05:36] | Or a simple, good-natured stutterer named Efram. | 还有有点磕巴的好人Efram |
[05:39] | Am I the only one that knows the real you? | 我是唯一知道你真身的人吗 |
[05:41] | Who says this is the real me? Perhaps this is. | 谁说这就是我的真身 也许这个是 |
[05:45] | Or this. | 或者这个 |
[05:46] | Hey, Klaus. | 嘿Klaus |
[05:48] | In your country, how come Hamburg and Frankfurt | 在你们那儿 汉堡市和法兰克福市 |
[05:51] | they have nothing to do with hamburgers or hot dogs? | 怎么会跟汉堡和热狗一点关系没有 |
[05:53] | Why is your Lake Titicaca not filled with boobs and poop? | 为什么你的”的的喀喀湖”没有塞满乳房和大便 |
[05:59] | So what do you do? | 你是干什么的 |
[06:00] | I work at a hospital. | 我在医院工作 |
[06:01] | I’m a resident, which is actually still kind of like a student. | 我是住院医 其实有点像学生 |
[06:04] | Well, not a student as in, like, in dorm rooms, pizza runs | 并不是那种 住在寝室里 到处都是披萨 |
[06:06] | and crazy drunken kissing parties, | 开疯狂喝酒接吻派对 |
[06:07] | which I know for a fact still go on in Radiology, | 我知道在影像科的人依旧如此 |
[06:10] | but more of a student in the sense that… | 但是我是另外一种更像 |
[06:11] | Excuse me. Dude, she’s got a boyfriend. | 不好意思伙计 她有男朋友了 |
[06:13] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[06:16] | Why didn’t you just tell him you were a doctor? | 你为什么不直接告诉他你是个医生 |
[06:18] | I don’t know. I guess I just still don’t feel like a doctor, you know? | 不知道 我感觉我还不像个医生 |
[06:22] | I mean, that whole thing with Turk today really got me thinking. | 今天Turk的事情让我想了很多 |
[06:24] | Like, I’ve ran codes before | 我也曾经抢救过患者 |
[06:26] | but there’s always been someone right there ready to bail me out. | 但旁边总有人为我善后 |
[06:28] | Like, I’ve never had that one, | 我从来没有过那种 |
[06:29] | defining, sink-or-swim moment. Have you? | 不是生就是死的时刻 你呢 |
[06:33] | Yeah, but I didn’t like make a big deal out of it. | 有过 但是我不想大肆宣扬 |
[06:39] | I was just made partner at my law firm, | 我刚成为律师事务所合伙人 |
[06:41] | I drive a Beemer, and this is my wife. | 我开宝马 这是我妻子 |
[06:44] | Oh, well, this is Mr Booker. He’s alive because of me. | 哦 这是Booker先生 他还活着全是我的功劳 |
[06:48] | Thought you said there’d be bitches here. | 你说这里会有很多妞的 |
[06:50] | We just got here. Look around. | 我们才到 先看看再说 |
[06:54] | We actually had a fun night | 我们其实玩得很开心 |
[06:55] | until he urinated all over my rental car. | 直到他尿了我一车 租来的车 |
[07:01] | So you’re saying your mom made you pancakes this morning | 你是说你妈今早给你做了薄饼 |
[07:04] | and you didn’t even know that it was Pancake Day in the cafeteria? | 而你完全不知道今天是食堂里的薄饼日 |
[07:08] | – You get outta here! – The craziest thing… | – 你可别逗了(走开) – 最疯狂的是 |
[07:10] | I’m serious, Nervous Guy. Get outta here. | 我说真的呢 紧张男 走开 |
[07:15] | Why won’t you admit you hurt your back? | 你为什么不承认你伤到背了 |
[07:17] | Carla, come on. | Carla 得了 |
[07:19] | Back injuries are for 80-year-olds guys named Norman | 会伤到背的通常都是叫Norman的80岁老头子 |
[07:21] | pants to here, nose hairs down to here, | 裤子穿到这儿 鼻毛长到这 |
[07:24] | and who start every sentence with a very elegant… | 而且每句话的开头都有一声优雅的 |
[07:30] | Oops! You dropped your badge. | 糟了 你胸卡掉了 |
[07:35] | Your move, there… Norman. | 你怎么办 Norman |
[07:39] | *I can be your hero baby. | 我能成为你的英雄宝贝* |
[07:45] | *I can kiss away the pain oh yeah. | 用我的吻抚平你的伤痛* |
[07:51] | *I can be your hero. | 我能成为你的英雄* |
[07:56] | *I can kiss away the pain. | 用我的吻抚平伤痛* |
[08:01] | *You can take my breath away. | 你让我神魂颠倒* |
[08:07] | *I can be your hero. | 我能成为你的英雄* |
[08:12] | That’s impressive. | 你真行 |
[08:15] | You wanna know what the Janitor did today? | 你们想知道清洁工今天干了什么吗 |
[08:18] | No, Bambi, you idiot. | 不想 斑比 你个傻子 |
[08:19] | I love ‘The Fugitive’. | 我爱<亡命天涯> |
[08:20] | Who would you rather sleep with | 你更想跟谁上床 |
[08:21] | Tommy Lee Jones or Harrison Ford? | 汤米·李·琼斯还是哈里森·福特 |
[08:22] | Harrison Ford hands down. | 哈里森·福特毫无疑问 |
[08:26] | You were probably talking to Carla. I’m having such a gay day. | 你问的可能是Carla 我感觉我今天特别基佬 |
[08:29] | Day? | 只有今天吗 |
[08:30] | Yeah! It’s just this whole janitor thing has thrown me for a loop… | 对啊 就是清洁工这事儿让我不能自拔 |
[08:32] | Danni, we should watch the movie in Turk’s room, | Danni 我们应该去Turk房间看 |
[08:34] | because he’s gonna keep talking about the Janitor, | 他会没问没了地说清洁工的事儿 |
[08:36] | even though we begged him not to. | 求他都不会停下的 |
[08:37] | I won’t, sweetie. Trust me. | 不会的 亲爱的 相信我 |
[08:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:41] | I just wanna know what kind of freak | 我只是想知道什么样的怪人 |
[08:42] | needs to spend all day pretending to be somebody else? | 才会一整天假装成别人玩 |
[08:46] | Uh, listen, this is Transit Unit Number 23. | 这里是转移组23号 |
[08:49] | I got a possible sighting of Richard Kimball on northbound. | 在北边发现疑似Richard Kimball的人 |
[08:53] | Kimble Kimble! | |
[08:58] | Janitor. | 清洁工 |
[09:00] | Mr. Moran, I don’t want to make any promises, | Moran先生 我不能做任何保证 |
[09:02] | but your cellulitis is resolving nicely, | 但是看起来你的蜂窝织炎吸收良好 |
[09:04] | and I think that you’ll be out of the woods soon. | 你很开就能度过风险期了 |
[09:06] | So tell me something. How did an old geezer like me | 告诉我 我这样一个糟老头 |
[09:09] | end up with the prettiest young doctor in the place? | 怎么能碰上医院里最漂亮的女医生 |
[09:12] | It’s actually just a simple rotation system based on | 非常简单的排班规则 |
[09:14] | when your shift started and the last patient you’ve seen… | 依据上班开始时间和上一位患者来决定 |
[09:16] | Sweetheart, I’m just paying you a compliment. | 亲爱的 我正夸你呢 |
[09:21] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[09:24] | Thanks for saying I’m pretty. | 谢谢你夸我漂亮 |
[09:28] | Oh, yeah. Hello, sweet… | 哦耶 你好 亲爱的 |
[09:32] | …sweet couch. | 亲爱的沙发 |
[09:38] | I’ve been thinking about what you said this morning, | 我想了很久你今早说的话 |
[09:40] | and you’re right, we have not been having enough sex lately. | 你是对的 我们最近很少做爱 |
[09:44] | Turns out, yes… Yes, we have. | 实际上 不少 不少 |
[09:47] | No, we haven’t. | 不 太少了 |
[09:48] | And tonight we’re doing it the way you always fantasized about. | 今晚我们可以来你一直幻想的那个姿势 |
[09:51] | Laying down in a big tub of ice? | 躺在一大池子冰里 |
[09:53] | Standing up against the wall, you holding me up. | 你抱着我 把我推到墙上 |
[09:58] | What do you say, Romeo? | 你觉得怎么样 罗密欧 |
[10:00] | Sometimes the moment you’ve waited for | 有时你梦寐以求的事 |
[10:02] | comes at the most inopportune time. | 总发生在最不合适时间 |
[10:04] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[10:08] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 耶 |
[10:14] | Sometimes the moment comes when you feel like | 有时当你毕生等待的时刻 |
[10:16] | you’ve waited your whole life. | 终于到来了 |
[10:17] | You just have to hope that no one | 你只希望没有人 |
[10:18] | beats you in there and steals your thunder. | 抢走属于你的时刻 |
[10:20] | ‘Cause if they do,well… | 如果抢走的话 |
[10:22] | you’re just gonna end up standing in the corner, watching. | 你只有靠边站着看的份 |
[10:25] | He’s in complete heart block. | 心脏完全传导阻滞 |
[10:26] | Get those transcutaneous pads, push one milligram Atropine. | 准备除颤器 推1毫克阿托品 |
[10:29] | Where’s the cart? | 抢救车在哪 |
[10:29] | – Elliot. – Yeah | – Elliot – 这儿 |
[10:30] | Get outta the way! They’re trying to get through. | 闪开别挡路 后面有人要过来 |
[10:32] | Okay, start a line. Hyperventilate. Here we go. | 开一路静脉 人工呼吸 开始 |
[10:36] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你不会有事的 |
[10:49] | Dr Dorian, you can’t imagine how grateful we are. | Dorian医生 你无法想象我们有多么感激 |
[10:51] | Let me ask you something: Who’s the cool doc you call | 我来问问你 想救你的丈夫Paul |
[10:54] | When you want to save your husband Paul? | 应该找哪位酷大夫 |
[10:56] | JD JD. | |
[10:58] | It’s from ‘Shaft’. Come on, how could you guys not get that? | <铁杆神探>里的 你们怎么能不懂呢 |
[11:02] | Yeah, that’s our Citizen Kane. | 是 真算<公民凯恩>级别的 |
[11:05] | Anyway, thanks again. You’re a real hero. | 谢谢你 你是真正的英雄 |
[11:08] | Oh, please, I put my pants on one leg at a time, just like you guys. | 我跟你们一样 穿裤子也是一条腿一条腿地穿 |
[11:11] | Except after I put my pants on, I save your husband’s life. | 不过穿上之后 我救了你丈夫的命 |
[11:15] | Oh, no he didn’t! | 哦 他不是吧 |
[11:16] | Ohh, Smelliot! What’s the happie-haps! | 哦 臭Elliot 有什么好事 |
[11:28] | I was in a sex coma. How’d you sleep? | 我做爱做晕过去了 你睡得怎么样 |
[11:32] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:34] | Oh, and Perry, I know I asked you to be more sensitive when we do it, | Perry 我是告诉过你在床上要感性一点 |
[11:38] | but I was just hoping you wouldn’t curse as much. | 但是我只希望你不要总是满嘴脏话 |
[11:41] | I mean, to actually cry during sex, what’s that about? | 我是说 做爱的时候哭了出来是怎么回事 |
[11:45] | I guess I just love you so much. | 我猜我是太爱你了 |
[11:52] | What is wrong with you? Is it because I called you Smelliot? | 你怎么啦 是因为我叫你臭Elliot吗 |
[11:55] | Because I can’t believe you haven’t heard that before? | 因为我不相信没人这么叫过你 |
[11:57] | J.D., I don’t care if you call me that. | J.D. 我不在乎你叫我什么 |
[11:59] | Hey, everybody! She’s cool with Smelliot. | 嘿 大家听好了 她说可以叫她臭Elliot |
[12:00] | Oh, so he can call you Smelliot, | 他能叫你臭Elliot |
[12:02] | but I’m not allowed to call you Vagina-face? | 我却不能喊你逼脸 |
[12:03] | Not the same, Todd. | 不是一回事 Todd |
[12:05] | Hmph! | 哼 |
[12:06] | Look, J.D. that was my patient. | J.D. 那是我的患者 |
[12:08] | I was one step behind you and you knew it. | 你知道我就在你身后 |
[12:10] | You stole my moment. | 你抢了我的风头 |
[12:11] | This isn’t about moments, this is about saving lives. | 这跟风头有什么关系 这是人命关天的事 |
[12:14] | Elliot, when I put my pants on | Elliot 我穿裤子 |
[12:15] | Yeah, I don’t want to hear anything more about your pants. | 我不想再听到你的裤子 |
[12:17] | Look, we both know what this is about. | 我们都知道这是怎么回事 |
[12:19] | From the second I started dating Sean, you obviously weren’t happy. | 自从我和Sean开始约会 你就不高兴 |
[12:22] | I thought that would change when you met someone, | 我以为等你找到新的女友就会好了 |
[12:24] | but I guess I’ve moved on and… | 但我猜我已经翻篇了 |
[12:25] | and you’re just acting like you have. | 而你只是在假装 |
[12:27] | Uhh, okay. Prepare for a storm-off. Hmph! | 呃 好吧 准备看我愤然离开 哼 |
[12:34] | Turk, the night we got engaged, | Turk 订婚那天 |
[12:36] | you said you couldn’t wait to have kids. | 你说你迫不及待想要孩子 |
[12:37] | How can you hold that against me. You were naked. | 这怎么能算数呢 你当时裸着 |
[12:40] | So I should just disregard everything you say when I’m naked? | 所以我裸着的时候你说的话都不算数呗 |
[12:43] | You know that’s not actually a bad idea. | 这真是个不错的主意 |
[12:46] | We can call it the Naked Rule. | 可以叫做裸体原则 |
[12:47] | And it should probably apply retroactively | 而且对已经发生的同样适用 |
[12:49] | so, um, you can get yourself to the airport next weekend? | 下周末你能自己去机场吧 |
[12:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:54] | Gotta love the naked rule. | 爱死裸体原则了 |
[12:58] | 隔离区 请勿进入 | |
[13:05] | Say, Carla. You look nice. | Carla 你真漂亮 |
[13:08] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[13:10] | How’s about we skip the insults and you do something helpful like… | 我们略过嘲讽这步 你帮帮忙怎么样 |
[13:13] | …prop me up, or throw on a skirt? | 比如扶我起来 或者换上条裙子 |
[13:23] | – You’re an actor. – You’re a fireman. | – 你是演员 – 你是消防员 |
[13:25] | – What are we doing? – Game over, Klaus. | – 我们在玩啥 – 游戏结束Klaus |
[13:27] | I saw you in The Fugitive. | 我在<亡命天涯>里看到你了 |
[13:28] | Oh, yeah. I was in a Harrison Ford movie, | 哦对 我跟哈里森福特演过电影 |
[13:32] | but, you know what, I chose this life instead | 但是我选择现在的生活 |
[13:34] | ’cause it’s a little more glamorous. | 因为这比演电影光鲜一点点 |
[13:36] | Hey, champ. | 嘿 冠军 |
[13:37] | There’s some vomit on the back steps with your name on it. | 后楼梯上有一坨呕吐物 上面写着你的名字 |
[13:40] | Well, that’s my cue. Action! | 该我了 开拍 |
[13:48] | Cut. | 停 |
[13:50] | Young lady, would it brighten your day any if I told you | 年轻的小姐 如果我告诉你 |
[13:53] | I thought you were the best damn doctor in this hospital? | 我认为你是全院最棒的医生 你会不会高兴点 |
[13:57] | Mr. Moran, why couldn’t my father be more like you? | Moran先生 为什么我爸爸不向你学学 |
[14:00] | I mean, if I had a dollar when I got depressed | 如果每次我郁闷而我爸没有安慰我 |
[14:02] | and my dad didn’t make me feel better… | 我就能得到一美元的话 |
[14:04] | Actually, he did give me a dollar every time I got depressed. | 实际上 他确实在我每次郁闷的时候给我一美元 |
[14:08] | By the end of junior high I already had $170 | 初中毕业是我已经攒了170块 |
[14:11] | and then got mugged and lost it all. | 然后全部被抢了 |
[14:13] | By the end of that night, of course I was back up to a dollar. | 但是那天晚上 我又有了一美元 |
[14:16] | Sweet heart, why don’t you tell me what’s really upsetting you? | 亲爱的 告诉我到底是什么让你这么烦心 |
[14:22] | Him. | 他 |
[14:24] | Can you believe her? | 你能相信吗 |
[14:25] | She says I beat her to that code because I still have feelings for her. | 她说我抢她的风头 因为我还对她有感觉 |
[14:27] | I don’t think about her that way any more. | 我对她已经没有那种想法了 |
[14:29] | Dude, you can’t not think about her that way. | 哥们 你不能对她没有那种想法 |
[14:31] | – Whatever. – Ok, think about her right now. | – 随你怎么说 – 好吧 现在想想她 |
[14:39] | Now think about her and Sean together. | 现在想象她跟Sean在一起 |
[14:45] | Now think about her and me together. | 再想象她跟我在一起 |
[14:51] | That’s what’s up. | 就是这么回事 |
[14:54] | Kissing her all three times | 三次全都是你在亲她 |
[14:55] | except the third time you were a black guy? | 除了第三次你是个黑人 |
[14:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:59] | Let me do it. Let me do it. OK. | 我来 我来 好的 |
[15:02] | You are entering a new phase in your life. | 你正在进入人生中的新阶段 |
[15:04] | Why are you fighting it? | 为什么要抵抗 |
[15:05] | I’m not. I’m not fighting anything. | 我没有 我没抵抗任何事情 |
[15:07] | So even though you have a full head of hair, | 即使你有满头的头发 |
[15:10] | you still take Propecia because you like the way it tastes? | 你还吃生发药 因为你觉得好吃 |
[15:13] | You know, the other day, I found a grey hair in my happy trail. | 有一天我发现了我肚脐下面长了一根白毛 |
[15:18] | Is that the patch of hair from your belly button down to your peep? | 是你肚脐下面那撮毛儿吗 |
[15:21] | – It is indeed. – So you have a grey happy trail. | – 正是 – 你肚脐下面长了白毛 |
[15:24] | A lot of women find it distinguished. | 很多女人觉得很性感 |
[15:26] | Carla, I have a six month old child. | 我有个六个月大的孩子 |
[15:28] | I’m gonna be one of those weird old guys | 我要成为那种怪老头 |
[15:30] | who brings my son down to the park | 当我带着我儿子去公园的时候 |
[15:31] | where everybody is like, hmm, ‘Is he the dad?’,’ Is he the grand-dad?’ | 大家都在好奇 我是孩子他爸 还是他爷爷 |
[15:34] | Is he the granddad’s granddad? | 还是他爷爷的爷爷 |
[15:36] | And oh, my God, | 哦我的天啊 |
[15:37] | why is he pushing a traffic cone on the swing | 他为什么把锥形路标放在秋千上 |
[15:39] | while his five-year-old little boy is in the mud crying?” | 他五岁的儿子却在泥巴里面哭 |
[15:42] | Is he taunting the little boy? No. | 他是在玩弄小男孩吗 不是 |
[15:45] | He can’t even see the little boy. And now look, | 他跟没就没看见他儿子 快看 |
[15:48] | he’s actually taking the traffic cone, | 他把锥形路标领走了 |
[15:49] | putting the traffic cone in the minivan and driving away, | 把它放进了小面包车开走了 |
[15:51] | while the little boy cries and the traffic cone sits quietly | 他儿子还在哭 而锥形路标安静地坐在车里 |
[15:54] | and watches |
看着<海底总动员>的DVD |
[16:01] | Look, for what it’s worth, instead of marrying a long time ago, | 听我说 我等了这么久才结婚 |
[16:06] | I’m marrying a guy who probably won’t be ready to have kids | 却嫁给一个十年内不准备 |
[16:08] | for another ten years. | 要孩子的男人 |
[16:10] | That’ll make me like thirty…grghrghrgh. | 到时候我得有三十 |
[16:13] | More like forty…rghrghrghrgh. | 好像是四十啊 |
[16:15] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[16:19] | It’s OK. Because I couldn’t handle marriage until now. | 这都没关系 因为在这之前我根本没有准备好 |
[16:22] | And I knew you when you were younger | 而且我知道 年轻版的你 |
[16:24] | and you would have been a horrible dad. | 肯定是个糟糕的爸爸 |
[16:26] | Now, we’re both ready. | 现在 我们都准备好了 |
[16:29] | Do you think that my son will like me? | 你觉得我儿子会喜欢我吗 |
[16:32] | Oh, God, no. | 哦 肯定不会 |
[16:37] | Dr Reid, I need to get Enid a birthday present. | Reid医生 我需要一份给Enid的生日礼物 |
[16:41] | Ahh! When’s her birthday? | 啊 她什么时候生日 |
[16:42] | I think it was last week. | 上个星期 |
[16:45] | Um…well, a scarf is always nice. | 嗯 围巾是个好选择 |
[16:47] | It’s perfect. It’s simple, it’s elegant, and it’ll hide her turkey neck. | 太完美了 简单优雅 还能盖住她皱巴巴的脖子 |
[16:54] | – Mr Moran is coding. – Dr Reid… | – Moran先生需要急救 – Reid医生 |
[17:07] | At the end of the day, medicine’s pretty competitive | 最终 医学之路依然充满竞争 |
[17:10] | so I guess you have to do whatever’s right for you. | 你必须要做一切对你来说重要的事 |
[17:14] | Go. | 去吧 |
[17:17] | Okay, let’s start a central line. Detach to get the crash cart. | 开中心静脉 断开管子 电击车 |
[17:19] | – Have we established an airway? – It’s obstructed. | – 气管插管插好了吗 – 堵住了 |
[17:22] | We’re gonna need to do an emergency trach. | 需要紧急气管切开 |
[17:24] | Get the scalpel and trach kit. Go on. | 手术刀和气管切开包 继续 |
[17:27] | Watching Elliot in there, I couldn’t help but be impressed. | 看着Elliot 我不禁感到佩服 |
[17:30] | – Hurry, faster. – She was amazing. | – 快点 动作快 – 她太棒了 |
[17:33] | Unfortunately, in medicine, even if you do everything perfectly… | 不幸的是 在医学上 无论你做得多么完美 |
[17:41] | … there are still no guarantees. | 仍然无法保证成功 |
[17:47] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[17:59] | Evenin’, Guv’nor. | 晚上好 老大 |
[18:03] | Hey, what’s up your bum? | 你的屁股怎么了 |
[18:05] | You know why I wanted that to be you in |
你知道 我希望你是<亡命天涯>里的那个人 |
[18:08] | Because it would mean you used to be a guy | 因为那说明你也曾经有过 |
[18:10] | who had dreams and ambitions, | 梦想和雄心 |
[18:12] | and though things didn’t work out the way you’d hoped, | 即使事情没有按照你想象的发展 |
[18:14] | it’d explain why you’re the way you are, | 至少可以解释你为什么这么刻薄 |
[18:16] | and make you human. | 让你更像一个有血有肉的人 |
[18:17] | But instead, it turns out you’re nothing more than a jerk | 但事实证明 你只是个无缘无故 |
[18:20] | who likes to mess with people for no reason. | 玩弄他人的混蛋 |
[18:25] | Kimble Kimble! | |
[18:30] | You tell anybody, I’ll kill you. | 你告诉别人我就杀了你 |
[18:33] | Good night, Efram. | 晚安 Efram |
[18:36] | Good night, Doctor. | 晚安医生 |
[18:40] | Some people hide from who they really are. | 有些人隐藏他们真实的自我 |
[18:44] | Hey baby, Todd and I are going to the arcade. | 嘿宝贝 Todd和我要去游乐场 |
[18:46] | So I’m going to get some quarters out your purse. | 我要从你钱包里拿点硬币 |
[18:50] | I’m old. | 我老了 |
[18:52] | Others eventually accept who they are. | 有些人终于接受了自己 |
[18:54] | Yeah, well, I’m older. | 我比你还老好么 |
[18:55] | Now would you please get me down to my damn car? | 现在请你把我推到我的车旁边 |
[18:59] | Sure. Let’s get your big Irish ass to your car | 没问题 把你的爱尔兰大屁股推到车里 |
[19:01] | so nobody knows you hurt your back. Let’s not worry about my back. | 这样就没人知道你伤到了背 不用担心我的 |
[19:08] | But sometimes it’s the tough moments | 但往往是那些艰难时刻 |
[19:09] | that help you realise who you’ve finally become. | 让你顿悟 自己已然成为什么样的人 |
[19:14] | You work in there? | 你在这工作吗 |
[19:16] | Ahem | 嗯 |
[19:17] | What do you do? | 你是干什么的 |
[19:18] | I’m a doctor. You shouldn’t smoke. | 我是医生 抽烟不好 |