时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | At Sacred Heart, | 在圣心医院 |
[00:04] | there are certain things you can always count on. | 有几件事永远不会变 |
[00:07] | Dr. Kelso will systematically break Ted’s spirit… | Kelso医生会把Ted弄得全面崩溃 |
[00:09] | Oh, Ted. | 哦 Ted |
[00:11] | I meant to tell you eight months ago, | 我应该在八个月之前告诉你 |
[00:13] | all those days of vacation you saved up expire… | 你攒的那些假期截止到 |
[00:16] | Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight… | 现现现现现 |
[00:20] | – Now! – But sir! | – 在 – 但是领导 |
[00:21] | I was going to visit The Alamo with the guys from my public sp… | 但是我要去阿拉莫和我公共演… |
[00:25] | Speaking class! | 演讲课的伙伴 |
[00:29] | “…Turk will start a fight | Turk会和Carla挑起一场 |
[00:30] | with Carla that he’ll inevitably lose…” | 注定会输的争吵 |
[00:31] | I don’t understand it. This wedding is supposed to be about us, | 我不明白 这是我们自己的婚礼 |
[00:33] | how come I can’t be comfortable? | 为什么我不能舒服一点 |
[00:34] | And I don’t know how many times I have to tell you | 我也不明白我要说多少次你才懂 |
[00:36] | that you are not wearing sweats! | 你不能在婚礼上穿毛衣 |
[00:37] | All right, fine! I don’t have to wear sweats, | 好吧 行 我可以不穿毛衣 |
[00:39] | I’ll wear the slacks! But you know what? | 我要穿阔腿裤 你知道不 |
[00:40] | I’m also wearing the cape, and we gonna have a wind machine, | 我还要穿斗篷 再准备一个风机 |
[00:42] | and I’m gonna be standing on the altar | 站在圣坛上的效果就是 |
[00:43] | like: “I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” | 我愿意意意意意意意意意 |
[00:46] | I’m marrying this! This is gonna be my husband! | 我要嫁给这个人 这就是我的未来老公 |
[00:49] | “…Sean and Elliot will do whatever they can | Sean和Elliot会想尽一切办法 |
[00:51] | to keep their long-distance relationship going…” | 维持他们的异地恋 |
[00:52] | I love the new camera phone you got us. | 我好喜欢你给我俩买的照相手机 |
[00:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:01] | Did you get it? | 收到没 |
[01:02] | No? | 没有 |
[01:08] | “…And the janitor will think of new ways to torture me.” | 保洁员会想出一种虐我的新招数 |
[01:12] | Don’t open your locker for the next couple of days. | 接下来的几天不要打开你的柜子 |
[01:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:23] | “Still, all you need to break the pattern | 尽管如此 打破这些规律仅需要 |
[01:24] | is for something shocking to happen.” | 一件令人震惊的事 |
[01:26] | “Like, say, Dr. Cox being in a good mood.” | 比如 Cox医生心情不错 |
[01:29] | You know, Kyle, after three long years of | 你知道吗Kyle 我已经看着你 |
[01:31] | watching you climb that transplant list, | 在移植名单上苦等三年之久 |
[01:33] | I finally have a liver with your name on it. | 今天终于等到一颗属于你的肝脏 |
[01:36] | Check Mr. Iverson into Sacred Heart for the last time, will ya? | 为Iverson先生办理他最后一次住院手续好吗 |
[01:39] | “You see, when Dr. Cox is in a good mood…” | 要知道 当Cox医生有个好心情 |
[01:42] | “Well, it flows out of him like a cool breeze | 它将会如清风一般 |
[01:44] | that lifts the spirits of everyone it touches.” | 点亮它吹拂过的每一个心灵 |
[01:47] | Ohhh, it’s gon’ta be a great dayyy… | 哦 今天真是美好的一天 |
[02:40] | Not today! | 今天不跳了 |
[02:42] | Life’s too good! | 生活太美好了 |
[02:48] | Chicken. | 怂货 |
[03:04] | Come on, Turk! | 快点 Turk |
[03:05] | I got two minutes left on my break, | 还有两分钟又要上班了 |
[03:07] | how long is this surgery gonna take? | 这手术要做到什么时候 |
[03:08] | Carla, cut the guy some slack. | Carla 放他一马吧 |
[03:10] | Surgery is not as easy as it looks. | 外科手术没有看起来那么简单 |
[03:13] | I mean, he’s gotta make the incision, cut the wrong artery… | 我是说 他得下刀切掉错误的动脉 |
[03:16] | panic, collapse into a ball of tears in the corner, | 惊恐 崩溃 缩在墙角哭成泪人 |
[03:19] | and after all that he’s gotta go wash up, check the board, | 这之后 他会清洗干净 看看排班表 |
[03:22] | and find out who he’ll be killing after lunch. | 看今天下午他要害死谁 |
[03:23] | It’s… a grind. | 这实在是一件苦差事 |
[03:25] | You know, you’re always taking shots at Turk, | 你总是在攻击Turk |
[03:27] | but you’ve never really told me | 但是你从来没跟我说过 |
[03:28] | what you think of him as a person. | 你觉得他这个人怎么样 |
[03:30] | Me-me-me-me, me-me-me-me-meeee… | 米 米 米 米 米 米 米 米 米 |
[03:33] | Ah, there’s the right pitch. Um, I think that— | 啊 这个调对了 呃 我觉得 |
[03:36] | Oh… hold that thought. | 哦 等下再聊啊 |
[03:39] | I would LOVE to hear what you have to say. | 我超级想听听你到底要说什么 |
[03:43] | I don’t think so, there, bowling ball. | 我可不这样认为 小保龄 |
[03:44] | Well, you might as well spill it, Carla tells me everything. | 你不说也瞒不住 Carla什么都跟我说 |
[03:47] | Except, of course, about that curling iron you have in your locker. | 当然除了你柜子的卷发器 |
[03:50] | It slipped! | 说漏了 |
[03:55] | It’s back! | 收回来了 |
[03:56] | Look, if it makes it easier, | 要不你就把我当成Carla |
[03:57] | you can just pretend I’m Carla. | 这样说起来容易点 |
[03:59] | I can totally do this. | 当然没问题 |
[04:01] | – Carla! – Wha-at? | – Carla – 怎么啦 |
[04:03] | I think that your fiance is a self-involved, bobble-headed jock itch who | 我认为你的未婚夫是一个自恋又放荡的烂人 |
[04:07] | is not good enough for you. Not now, not ever. | 配不上你 现在不配 永远也不会 |
[04:14] | Carla, if your wedding ceremony’s gonna be in Spanish, | Carla 如果你的婚礼是用西班牙语 |
[04:16] | then how will I know that you’re officially married? | 我怎么知道哪句宣布你正式结婚了 |
[04:18] | Because all my cousins will | 当我所有的表亲 |
[04:19] | throw tortillas in the air and fire their guns. | 开始扔玉米饼和开枪放炮的时候 |
[04:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:24] | God, I wish I was ethnic! | 天呐 真希望我也是个少数民族 |
[04:26] | “It’s always hard to work with terminally ill patients.” | 面对终末期的患者总是很难 |
[04:29] | Ted’s helping Maggie with her will. | Ted在帮她处理遗嘱的事情 |
[04:31] | Thanks again, Ted. | 再次感谢你 Ted |
[04:32] | How’d you get through sixty pages so quickly? | 六十页的文件这么快就搞定了 |
[04:35] | Well, Miss Hibersol, | 呃 Hibersol女士 |
[04:36] | it helps to not really know what you’re doing. | 不知道你都在签些啥自然会快 |
[04:38] | Stop it, Ted! You’re a great lawyer. | 不要这样说 Ted 你是个非常棒的律师 |
[04:42] | OhOhh, I love her. | 哦 我爱她 |
[04:44] | Maggie, you seem… so at peace with everything. | Maggie 你看起来对一切事情都这么淡然 |
[04:47] | There’s really only one thing I’ll regret… | 我真正后悔的只有一件事 |
[04:51] | I’m thirty-eight years old and I’m a virgin. | 我38岁了还是处女 |
[04:53] | – Me too. – Elliot! | – 我也是 – Elliot |
[04:55] | Sorry, sorry. It’s just a reflex from college | 抱歉抱歉 大学的时候养成的条件反射 |
[04:56] | when I used to play the tambourine in a Christian rock band. | 那时我在一个基督摇滚乐队当鼓手 |
[04:58] | Which was… bull because everyone was sleeping with everyone. | 其实非常扯 因为里面所有人的关系都乱着呢 |
[05:01] | – Sorry. – That’s okay. | – 抱歉 – 没关系 |
[05:03] | I guess I was just waiting for someone special, | 我只是在等待一个特别的人 |
[05:06] | and now I feel like… | 但是现在我感到 |
[05:07] | I’ve missed out on one of the fundamental experiences of life | 我错过了生命中非常重要的部分 |
[05:09] | for no good reason, you know? | 因为一个并不值得的理由 |
[05:12] | Is there anything we can do? | 有什么我们能帮忙的吗 |
[05:14] | Don’t people sometimes pay for sex? | 人们难道不会偶尔买春吗 |
[05:16] | Oh, boy, do they. | 哦 伙计 真的吗 |
[05:18] | I slept with Jenny Johnson’s older brother in high school, | 我高中的时候和Jenny Johnson的哥哥睡过 |
[05:20] | and then he decided to tell all of his friends | 然后他给他所有的朋友讲 |
[05:22] | what my orgasm face looked like. | 我的高潮表情是什么样的 |
[05:25] | Then three of them posed like that for their yearbook photos! | 其中的三个人在毕业纪念册上摆了这表情 |
[05:27] | Paid for that one for years. | 这一炮让我付出多年的代价 |
[05:29] | Elliot, I think she means pay “Money” For sex. | Elliot, 我认为她说的是付”钱”而不是”代价” |
[05:31] | Oh, I got a story about that, too… | 哦 那关于那个我也有个故事 |
[05:33] | not about… me, though, my mom… | 但并不是我 是我妈 |
[05:36] | She gets lonely. | 她很寂寞 |
[05:45] | Isn’t it great being so comfortable with someone | 两个人在一起不说什么也不会尴尬 |
[05:47] | you don’t have to talk? | 这种感觉太好了 |
[05:49] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[05:51] | Anyway, the point is, silence is awesome. | 我想说的是 沉默是金 |
[05:54] | I’m sorry, I’m just a little preoccupied. | 真抱歉 我只是在想别的事 |
[05:56] | I accidentally walked in on my sister and Perry this morning. | 今天早上不小心看见我姐和Perry在一起 |
[05:59] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[06:05] | Relax, Newbie, the gimp is chained up. | 放松 菜鸟 这蹄子被栓着呢 |
[06:08] | Be careful, though, Randall got loose. | 但是要小心 Randall挣脱了 |
[06:10] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:18] | Powerful tiny fists…. | 暴力小拳头 |
[06:20] | I gotta get out of there. | 我必须得搬出去了 |
[06:22] | You think maybe I could crash at your house? | 我能不能在你那儿暂住几晚 |
[06:24] | Sure. Just bring your own toilet paper. | 可以 但自带厕纸 |
[06:26] | It’s… kind of a little rule we have with our guests. | 这是我们对客人的一个小规定 |
[06:29] | Preferably something two-ply! | 最好是双层的 |
[06:31] | How’s it going, Danni? | 最近怎么样Dannii |
[06:32] | Great. I’m crashing at your place tonight. | 非常好 我今晚去你那儿住 |
[06:34] | Oh, cool…. Bring toilet paper. | 哦 好 带厕纸 |
[06:36] | I already told her. | 已经告诉她了 |
[06:38] | How’d you get Dr. Cox to like you? | 你是怎么让Cox医生喜欢你的 |
[06:39] | – Dr. Cox said he liked me!? – No, you’re missing the point… | – Cox说他喜欢我 – 这不是重点 |
[06:41] | I need to know three things immediately: | 我现在要知道三件事 |
[06:42] | Where was he when he said it, | 他在哪说的这件事 |
[06:43] | What inflection did he use, and had he been drinking? | 用的什么语气 还有他是不是喝酒了 |
[06:45] | You know what, I don’t care about the third one, | 第三个问题无所谓 |
[06:47] | Sometimes when you’ve been drinking you’re the most truthful. | 有些情况下 酒后吐的才是真言 |
[06:48] | Okay, look, I know Carla’s gonna have her | 好吧 我知道Carla会 |
[06:50] | little pre-wedding panic attack, | 有点婚前恐惧症 |
[06:51] | and what if she has her good ol’ buddy Dr.Cox there | 要是这时候她的老伙伴Cox |
[06:53] | to tell her what a jackass I am, huh? | 告诉我是个大混蛋 怎么办 |
[06:55] | Then what? | 怎么办 |
[06:57] | You know what? I’m glad he was drunk. | 你知道吗 我很高兴他喝多了 |
[07:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:08] | How was the liquor store, big guy? | 昨天的酒吧如何啊 大块头 |
[07:10] | What’re you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[07:11] | Your six-pack. Much love! | 你的六块腹肌 好喜欢 |
[07:17] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, there, butch. | 不知道你在那儿说什么呢 屠夫 |
[07:19] | I don’t know if you’re sucking up to me or making a pass at me… | 我不知道你是在拍我马屁还是跟我调情 |
[07:22] | But I say you skip it and | 不过你省省吧 |
[07:23] | we continue in our state of mutual disdain. | 我们回到相互不屑的状态 |
[07:26] | Dr. Cox, you got it all wrong, man! | Cox医生 你完全误会了 |
[07:29] | I don’t disdain you! It’s quite the opposite, I “Dain” You. | 我没有不屑你 正相反 我”屑”你 |
[07:33] | Yeah. I think if you get to know me better, | 是的 如果你更深入了解我 |
[07:35] | you just might “Dain” Me, too. | 你也会”屑”我的 |
[07:37] | Here that’s interesting. | 有点意思 |
[07:39] | Of course, it’s gibberish, but it’s–it’s interesting nonetheless. | 当然完全是胡话 但是有点意思 |
[07:41] | I’m gonna go ahead and… pass, and here’s why: | 我要走了 就当什么都没听见 原因是 |
[07:44] | You’re a typical surgeon, | 你是个典型的外科大夫 |
[07:45] | and as a rule you guys are insensitive and egotistical | 你们这群人都一样冷血自负 |
[07:49] | and you… have the sense of humor of about a fourth grader. | 幽默感也还停留在四年级水平 |
[07:51] | That’s just not true. | 不是这样的 |
[07:52] | Who wants to touch my giant balls? | 谁想摸摸我的巨蛋 |
[08:05] | Well, your kidneys healed up enough to release you, | 你的肾脏恢复得不错可以出院了 |
[08:07] | but no sparring in karate class for two months. | 但两个月内不准在空手道课上挥拳 |
[08:10] | Two months!? That’s a real punch in the crotch! | 两个月 简直就是裆下一击 |
[08:13] | Randall, could you stop using that expression? | Randall 能不能不用那个说法了 |
[08:15] | Because I can’t get it out of my head. | 我都有心理阴影了 |
[08:17] | Ladies, explain to me | 女士们 向我解释一下 |
[08:19] | why…you are so concerned with my policy | 你们为什么如此关注 |
[08:21] | on patients having sex in the hospital. | 患者不能在医院做爱这条规定 |
[08:23] | – No reason! – Just curious! | – 没原因 – 只是好奇 |
[08:24] | – Trying to learn. – I love you…sir. | – 好好学习 – 我爱你 领导 |
[08:26] | Well, why don’t we make it the same as my sex policy with my wife: | 好吧 不如就按照我和我老婆之间的做爱协议来吧 |
[08:29] | Absolutely not! Now make me a sandwich. | 想都别想 快去给我做三明治 |
[08:36] | So, you and Jordan had a kid. | 你跟Jordan有个孩子 |
[08:37] | Parenthood’s pretty amazing. | 当家长的感觉非常奇妙 |
[08:39] | Tell you what, you’re all set. | 放心吧 全准备好了 |
[08:41] | Some peon from surgery’s gonna come down here… | 外科来的苦力会过来 |
[08:42] | and do your pre-op and then you’re good to go. | 做术前检查 就一切就绪啦 |
[08:45] | Room service. Who ordered the liver? | 客房服务 谁订了一份肝脏 |
[08:48] | – Jackass! – Bite me. | – 混蛋 – 来咬我呀 |
[08:49] | Great guy! | 真是个好人 |
[08:53] | Hey, Laverne, my girlfriend’s coming by, | 嘿 Laverne 我女朋友等下会过来 |
[08:55] | would you mind giving her the keys to my apartment? | 你介不介意把这个要是交给她 |
[08:57] | You know, I shacked up with a man before I was married, too. | 你知道吗 我结婚以前也跟一个男人同居过 |
[09:00] | His name was Jesus. | 他的名字叫基督 |
[09:02] | Our generation has the exact same morals and values as yours. | 我们这代人跟你们的价值观道德观完全一致 |
[09:05] | Come on, Elliot! Let’s go find ourselves a man-whore! | 快Elliot 我们去找两个男妓 |
[09:08] | See ya. | 回见 |
[09:09] | You know, but she’s not moving in permanently. | 她不是要永久地搬进来 |
[09:11] | She’s just crashing for a while. | 只是借宿几天 |
[09:12] | – Mm-hmm. – About a year ago, Jordan said | – 不不 – 一年以前 Jordan |
[09:14] | she wanted to… “Crash for a while.” Now my office is a nursery, | 想要”借住几天” 现在我的办公室成了婴儿房 |
[09:19] | My closet is my office, my clothes are in the entertainment center, | 我的衣橱成了办公室 我的衣服在活动中心 |
[09:22] | and my TV is in the john… | 我的电视在厕所里 |
[09:24] | Which I guess is kind of nice… I don’t even know anymore. | 这点倒是不错 我也不知道了 |
[09:27] | Same thing happened to me. After my divorce, | 我也发生过同样的事 离婚后 |
[09:30] | I told Mariana I was going to crash at her place for a few weeks, | 我告诉Mariana我要去借住几周 |
[09:34] | and we’ve been sharing a bed for eight years. | 结果在一张床上一住就是八年 |
[09:36] | Isn’t Mariana your mother? | Mariana不是你妈吗 |
[09:38] | Hey, who are we talking about here, you or me? | 嘿 我们在说谁呢 你还是我 |
[09:40] | Lookit, here’s the rule, there, porn-star: | 听着 规则是这样的 艳星 |
[09:42] | The moment her toothbrush hits your sink, | 她的牙刷碰到你的水槽的那一刻 |
[09:44] | you’ve got yourself a permanent roomie. | 你就已经给自己找了个永久室友 |
[09:49] | How long will you be staying? | 你准备住多久 |
[09:51] | For a while. | 一段时间 |
[09:54] | Mmmmm, downy soft. | 嗯 唐泥小软软 |
[10:01] | There’ll be toilet paper everywhere! | 到时候厕纸漫天飞 |
[10:05] | – Gotta go. – Hey, uh… | – 得走了 – 嘿 呃 |
[10:07] | Real sorry about the whole mom situation, there. | 关于你和你老妈的状况表示同情 |
[10:10] | – She has cold toes. – Aw, Ted, don’t be that guy! | – 她脚特别凉 – 哦 Ted 别这样 |
[10:14] | What guy? | 哪样 |
[10:17] | What guyyyy? | 哪样啊 |
[10:19] | This is so exciting! | 太激动了 |
[10:21] | The closest I’ve ever come to breaking the law was in sixth grade, | 我干过的最接近犯法的事是六年级的时候 |
[10:23] | when Alex Peterson sold his mom’s Virginia Slims out of his guest house. | Alex Peterson在他家的客房卖他妈妈的维珍妮香烟 |
[10:25] | – Wow! Was he a Blood or a Crip? – He was Lutheran. | – Wow 他是血帮还是瘸帮的 – 他是路德教会的 |
[10:28] | This is it! This is it! Stop the car! Stop the car. | 就是这儿 就是这儿 停车 停车 |
[10:31] | Keep the meter running, we’ll be right back. | 接着打表 我们马上回来 |
[10:34] | Ohh! What a rush! | 哦 太刺激了 |
[10:37] | I mean, I have never slept with a prostitute before, | 我从来没跟妓男睡过 |
[10:38] | but if it is half as much fun as buying one, | 但如果睡妓男有买春这件事一半刺激的话 |
[10:40] | – Sign me up! – Hey! | – 这炮我约了 – 嘿 |
[10:42] | Quiet down back there! | 安静点 |
[10:45] | Sorry. Heh… | 抱歉 |
[10:48] | Now, even though I won’t be performing the transplant, | 尽管我并不参与移植手术 |
[10:50] | I am a key member of the surgical team. | 但是我是这个外科团队中的重要一员 |
[10:53] | It’s too complicated to explain what it is I do, | 我的分工三言两语说不清楚 |
[10:55] | but in layman’s terms I… | 但是用行外话来说 |
[10:56] | I guess you’d call it “Watching.” | 我觉得说你可以称之为 “围观” |
[10:59] | – Could you excuse me one second? – Sure. | – 你能停一小下吗 – 当然 |
[11:06] | I taught him that! | 这招是我教的 |
[11:08] | – Well struck, Barry. – Huh… Heh… | – 干得漂亮 Barry – 嗯 哼 |
[11:11] | Let’s, let’s finish up here, okay? | 我 我们还是把正事儿干完吧 |
[11:13] | – Have you, uh, been smoking? – No, sir. | – 你近期有抽烟吗 – 没有 |
[11:16] | – Drinking? – Nope! Oh… | – 喝酒呢 – 没有 哦 |
[11:18] | I had a couple of glasses of champagne | 我上个月喝了几杯香槟 |
[11:19] | at my daughter’s wedding last month. | 在我女儿的婚礼上 |
[11:21] | – But a little champagne’s no big deal, huh? – Naaahhhh… | – 但是一点香槟不算什么 哈 – 不 |
[11:31] | Look. Barry… Barry’s a… he’s a great guy. | 听着 Barry Barry是个好人 |
[11:35] | Yeah. And I totally forgot the rule to the transplant list is no drinking… | 是 而且我完全忘了想要移植的患者不能喝酒 |
[11:39] | Unless Cox says you’re a great guy. | 除非Cox说你是个好人 |
[11:40] | Come on, pally… | 别这样 亲爱的 |
[11:42] | Guy’s been on the transplant list for three stinkin’ years, | 他已经在移植名单上等了三年了 |
[11:44] | This is a no-brainer. | 这些小细节还用在意吗 |
[11:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:48] | He’s out. | 他出局了 |
[12:03] | See, this is why you shouldn’t | 看 这就是为什么你不应该 |
[12:05] | get emotionally invested in your patients. | 在患者身上投入太多感情 |
[12:07] | Hey, Bobbo | 嘿 Bobbo |
[12:08] | Now when the dark prince does finally call you home, please… | 当暗黑王子呼唤你回家的时候 拜托 |
[12:12] | Promise me that you’ll donate your body to science. | 请一定要把遗体捐献出来供科学研究 |
[12:14] | And I don’t…mean medical science, I mean NASA. | 我说的不是医院研究 而是捐给宇航局 |
[12:18] | Because when those buzz-cuts have all | 这样当那帮寸头小子 |
[12:20] | but given up on trying to figure out just exactly what a black hole is, | 费尽千辛万苦但终于放弃黑洞研究的时候 |
[12:24] | and they get one look at that space where your heart was supposed to be… | 他们得以从你的内心略知一二 |
[12:27] | well by-gum, you know they’re just gonna say: | 最终 你知道他们一定说 |
[12:29] | “Awwww, shucks! That’s what it is!” | “哦 对头 黑洞就是这样的” |
[12:32] | Hey, champ! What has two thumbs and doesn’t give a crap? | 嘿 冠军 谁有两个大拇指而且对你不屑一顾 |
[12:36] | Bob Kelso. How ya doin’. | 正是在下 你好啊 |
[12:45] | “All right, you’re just gonna have to tell her she can’t move in.” | 好吧 你只要去告诉她 不能搬来住 |
[12:47] | “It’s no big deal, it’s not like she has the keys yet.” | 没事的 她不是还没拿到钥匙 |
[12:55] | “God, I’m horrible at giving bad news!” | 天啊 我太不擅长传达坏消息了 |
[12:58] | “Wait a sec, I’m a doctor, I give bad news all the time.” | 等等 我是医生 我每天都在宣布坏消息 |
[13:01] | “Just like I did with Mr. Clark this morning.” | 就像今天早上和Clark先生的对话 |
[13:03] | “Who does his daughter always remind me of?” | 他女儿长得像谁来着 |
[13:05] | “Molly Ringwald! Heh.” | Molly Ringwald 哈 |
[13:07] | “Man, she was good in ‘The Breakfast Club’. | 她在<早餐俱乐部>里的表演真棒 |
[13:09] | I should rent that again.” | 我应该再租来看 |
[13:11] | “Come on! Focus! You have to tell her!” | 快 集中注意力 你必须得告诉她 |
[13:13] | “God, I need something to get me out of it! Anything!” | 天哪 我需要什么事把我岔开 任何事 |
[13:16] | Hello… | 哈喽 |
[13:18] | Yes, this IS J.D.! | 是 我是JD |
[13:20] | I’d LOVE to pick you up at jail! | 我很乐意到监狱去接你 |
[13:25] | – Slim, what are you in for? – Robbery. | – 瘦干 你怎么进来的 – 抢劫 |
[13:29] | – Prostitution! – Would you please stop enjoying this so much? | – 我们嫖了男妓哟 – 你能不能不要这么陶醉其中 |
[13:33] | Photo-op! Slammer! | 自拍一张 |
[13:36] | You need to get your arm off me before… | 赶紧把你的手拿开 |
[13:38] | – I throw that phone of yours up in the street. – Why you gotta be playa-hatin’? | – 不然我把你手机扔街上 – 你怎么这么不爱玩 |
[13:40] | Konnichiwa! | 早上好(日语) |
[13:42] | So who wants to tell me what happened? | 谁来告诉我是怎么回事 |
[13:44] | Lucy Ethel Lucy? Ethel? | |
[13:51] | Ohhh, hey Dr. Turk, you old… | 哦 嘿 Turk 你个老 |
[13:54] | Turtle-headed pain in the ass. Aw! | 忍者神烦龟 啊 |
[13:56] | Dammit all, Perry, that is SO not what you came down here to say! | 该死 Perry 这完全不是你想说的 |
[13:59] | Now you’re BETTER than that! Turn the car around! | 你可以做得更好 回头吧 |
[14:01] | Oh, so the worm has turned, huh? | 所以这条虫终于想通了 |
[14:03] | Don’t bother. That’s what’s wrong with you medical guys… | 别介意 你们内科医生都这样 |
[14:08] | You… | 你们 |
[14:10] | Never… Know… | 永远 不知道 |
[14:13] | When… To… Face reality and realize that things… | 什么时候该面对现实 意识到 |
[14:17] | are never gonna change between us! | 我们之间不会再好了 |
[14:22] | Hell yeah! | 我的天啊耶 |
[14:26] | Mm, it’s so nice to have real food again. | 再吃到人吃的东西真是太好了 |
[14:29] | Elliot, they didn’t even feed us. | Elliot 他们连吃的都没给我们 |
[14:31] | I love how much you guys care about your patients. | 真高兴看到你们这么关心患者 |
[14:34] | Wow, Danni is so sweet. | 哇 Dannii真是太美好了 |
[14:36] | What am I worried about? | 我在担心些什么呢 |
[14:37] | You know Jordan and I are from around here… | 我和Jordan是本地人 |
[14:38] | and our friend Chuck’s a stripper? | 我们有个朋友Chuck是脱衣舞男 |
[14:40] | I’m sure he knows tons of guys… | 我肯定他认识一堆人 |
[14:41] | that would love to have sex with your patient. | 愿意和你们的病人上床 |
[14:43] | What the hell!? | 说什么呢 |
[14:44] | What’s it gonna be like when she’s at my place!? | 如果她搬来会是什么样 |
[14:57] | Danni! Can you have the guys practice in the other room, please? | Dannii 你能不能让他们去别的房间练 |
[15:01] | Stop being such a fuddy-duddy! | 不要一副老古董样儿 |
[15:03] | Now, who haven’t I slept with yet? | 你们谁还没跟我睡过 |
[15:10] | There’ll be banana hammocks everywhere! | 到时候会香蕉内裤漫天飞 |
[15:15] | Let’s roll. | 我们走吧 |
[15:20] | Excellent work, everyone. | 伙计们 干得不错 |
[15:22] | Nurse, I know you’re new here, | 护士 我知道你是新来的 |
[15:23] | so I wanted to offer you the chance to assist me in a bypass later. | 给你个机会 一会儿跟我一起做搭桥手术 |
[15:26] | And by that I mean | 我的意思是 |
[15:27] | we’d bypass the kissing and go straight to the… | 我们跳过接吻直接 |
[15:30] | Oh, my God, you’re a dude? | 哦我的天 你是男的 |
[15:33] | Sorry, Larry. | 抱歉 Larry |
[15:34] | Aw, I feel so bad. | 啊 我真的很抱歉 |
[15:35] | Look, I’ll make it up to him. I will hook him up with… | 我会补偿他的 我帮他搞定 |
[15:39] | that chick! | 那个小妞 |
[15:41] | – Dude, that’s Larry again. – Ohhh! | – 伙计 那个还是Larry – 哦 |
[15:43] | Oh, hello, and welcome to McSurgeon’s. May I take your order? | 哦你好 欢迎来到麦医生 你想点什么 |
[15:47] | “Yeah, I was thinking about getting a simple operation…” | 我想来一份简单的手术 |
[15:51] | “With no unexpected complications, please?” | 不要意外并发症 谢谢 |
[15:53] | Oh, gosh, here I’m sorry, we’re fresh out of those. But… | 哦天哪 抱歉 那个我们卖光了 但是 |
[15:57] | If you have a child, | 如果你有孩子 |
[15:58] | maybe you’d like to try one of our Infection Meals! | 你可以试试我们的感染套餐 |
[16:00] | That’ll be seven thousand dollars please pay at the second window. | 一共七千美金 请在第二个窗口交钱 |
[16:03] | You know, I’m really getting sick of this… | 伙计 我真的受够了 |
[16:05] | Oh! I’m sorry! Are you talking? | 哦 抱歉 你是在说话吗 |
[16:08] | Because I’ve decided to keep my finger on the button, | 因为我决定按住按钮 |
[16:10] | so I actually can’t hear anything that’s going on in there. | 所以我什么都听不见 |
[16:13] | But, for fairness’ sake, I’ve decided to do your end of the conversation. | 但是公平起见 我决定替你把话说完 |
[16:17] | It goes a little something like this: | 听起来就是这样的 |
[16:18] | Blah-blah, blah-blah-blah, blah-blah-blah, | 吧啦吧啦 吧啦吧啦吧啦 吧啦吧啦吧啦 |
[16:21] | cool hip-hop lingo, blah-blah, blah-blah-blah. | 嘻哈用语 吧啦吧啦 吧啦吧啦吧啦 |
[16:24] | Anyway, I’ve come up with a whole new plan about Mr. Iverson. | 我已经为Iverson先生想到一个新方案 |
[16:28] | If you wanna take that liver away from him… | 如果你想夺走他的肝脏 |
[16:30] | just because you and I are having some kind of personal beef… | 只是因为你我之间的一些过节 |
[16:33] | Then you go and tell the man yourself. | 那么这个消息你得亲自告诉他 |
[16:38] | Don’t worry, sweetheart, this’ll all be over in a second. | 没关系亲爱的 一会儿就没事儿了 |
[16:41] | Please stop. | 请不要这样 |
[16:43] | Oh! It’s the hips that fool me. | 哦 你的翘臀误导了我 |
[16:50] | Hmm! Can’t believe Chuck gave up stripping to become a city councilman! | 你能相信吗 Chunk不跳脱衣舞而去当市议员了 |
[16:52] | – Same job, different outfit. – Pff! True dat! | – 同样的工作 不同的行头而已 – 确实 |
[16:55] | Elliot! You ain’t as ghetto as ya think y’are, ‘kay? | Elliot 你没有你想象的那么街头 好么 |
[16:58] | Let’s go see how Maggie’s doing. | 我们去看看Maggie |
[17:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:12] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[17:13] | No. | 没有 |
[17:14] | He told me to say hi. | 他告诉我过来说声嗨 |
[17:17] | That’s Stephanie, our new transplant patient. | 那个是Stephanie, 我们的新移植病人 |
[17:19] | Oh. And you picked her, so I’m quite sure she is so very nice. | 哦 你选了她 我估摸着她一定是个好人吧 |
[17:22] | No, actually she’s alienated every member of my surgical team. | 不 事实上我们的团队都很烦她 |
[17:25] | Sweetheart, you’re not even ON the surgical team. | 亲爱的 你根本就不在团队里啊 |
[17:28] | I am a very important part of the team that… | 我是移植团队中非常重要的一员 |
[17:30] | I am a very important part of the team, thankyouverymuch. | 我是移植团队中非常重要的一员 非常感谢 |
[17:32] | I see, so what, that’s… that’s it? | 我知道 所以呢 就这样了 |
[17:35] | You say she gets the liver and that’s the way it goes? | 你决定把肝脏给她 所以她就拿到了 |
[17:38] | No, she gets the liver because she followed the rules. | 不 她得到移植机会因为她遵守规则 |
[17:40] | Ah ha. | 啊哈 |
[17:41] | Dr. Cox, I know it’s really hard on you medical guys, | Cox医生 我知道这对于内科医生格外难 |
[17:44] | because you spend most of your time with your patients… | 你们整天与患者在一起 |
[17:46] | And you get emotionally attached. | 培养出了感情 |
[17:47] | But as a surgeon… | 但是作为外科医生 |
[17:48] | the person I’m closest to is the guy who’s giving us the liver… | 跟我最亲密的人是捐肝的那个人 |
[17:52] | Because it’s a gift… | 这是一份礼物 |
[17:54] | And I think it’s important that it goes to the person | 我认为把它捐给一个 |
[17:56] | that’s proven they’re up to the responsibility. | 能够承担起责任的人是非常重要的 |
[17:59] | Holy cow, I get it. | 我的天啊 我懂了 |
[18:01] | I gotta collect myself for a moment, here. That’s very touching. | 我需要好好想想 真是太感人了 |
[18:05] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[18:08] | “Sometimes we forget that rules are there for a reason.” | 有时候我们会忘了规则的意义 |
[18:12] | “Other times, well…” | 不过有时候 |
[18:15] | – She’s sleeping, sir. – So? | – 她睡了 – 所以呢 |
[18:16] | You know, there’s cupcakes down in Pediatrics! | 你知道吗 儿科那儿有蛋糕吃 |
[18:23] | “Other times, rules are meant to be broken.” | 有时 有些规则就该被打破 |
[18:27] | – You are so beautiful. – That was worth the wait! | – 你真漂亮 – 这真心值得等待 |
[18:32] | You are a stallion! | 你真是匹种马 |
[18:40] | “And once in a while, | 而偶尔 |
[18:41] | you have to throw all the rules out the window…” | 你必须撇开一切规则 |
[18:43] | “And know that everything’s gonna be okay.” | 去相信所有的事情都会好的 |
[18:45] | I feel really good about this! | 我感觉这样真好 |
[18:49] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[18:51] | “Or not.” | 或者不是 |
[18:55] | “Of course, some rules are just plain silly.” | 当然 有些规则非常愚蠢 |
[18:57] | Ya got big plans for tonight? | 看来今晚有重要安排呀 |
[18:59] | It’s Turk’s stupid rule, I don’t wanna talk about it. | 是Turk的傻规定 我不想说这个 |
[19:03] | Hey! You never told me what you really think of Turk. | 嘿 你一直没说过你觉得Turk怎么样 |
[19:07] | He is a complete tool… | 他是个纯傻帽 |
[19:11] | But I suppose you could do a lot worse. | 但是其他人可能比他更差 |
[19:15] | Thanks… | 谢谢 |
[19:19] | Bye. | 拜 |