时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hey, Chocolate Bear. | 嘿 棕熊 |
[00:09] | I didn’t have time to shower this morning. Did you wax your dome? | 我今早没来得及洗澡 你有擦发蜡吗 |
[00:12] | I sure did! Why? | 当然擦了 怎么了 |
[00:19] | – Thanks, pal! – Uh-huh… | – 多谢老兄 – 啊哈 |
[00:21] | Hold up! | 等一下 |
[00:25] | Chapped! | 嘴皮裂开了 |
[00:26] | Easy, Moose, that stuff is forty bucks a tin. | 不是吧 Moose 发蜡四十块一罐而已 |
[00:28] | “With the long hours at a hospital, | “在医院工作时间太长了 |
[00:30] | you don’t have time to worry about your appearance.” | 就没有时间在意你的外貌” |
[00:32] | “It may sound sexist, but with the female doctors, | “听来可能有点性别歧视 |
[00:35] | it’s slightly more noticeable.” | 但女医生会更引人注目” |
[00:37] | Hey, Janice. Is it windy out? | 嗨Janice 外面风很大吗 |
[00:40] | No. Why do you always ask me that!? | 没啊 你为毛总这么问我 |
[00:43] | Because I’m–I’m captain of m-m-my kite-flying team? | 因为我 我是风筝队队长 |
[00:46] | The M-m-mighty Kites? | 威猛风筝队 |
[00:49] | “Agh! Okay, just say something innocuous.” | “啊好吧 还是说点无伤大雅的话吧” |
[00:52] | Good morning, gentlemen. | 早上好 先生们 |
[00:54] | “The truth is most of them don’t even bother trying.” | “事实上大多数人试都懒得尝试” |
[00:57] | – “Except of course…” – Hey, girlfriends! | – “当然除了” – 嘿 女士们 |
[01:01] | How do you have the time to look so good every morning? | 你每天早上是怎么挤出时间打扮的 |
[01:17] | Oh, this? Heh. Yeah, it doesn’t take long. | 哦这个啊 不会花很久的 |
[01:21] | “I guess everyone has their morning routines.” | “我想大家早上都有自己的惯例” |
[01:26] | Hi, cutie! Since you have so many balls and… | 嗨小可爱 对一个婴儿来说 |
[01:29] | too many toys can be over-stimulating for an infant, | 这么多玩具应该玩不过来吧 |
[01:32] | Brantley here was wondering if he could borrow one to play with! | 我家Brantly能否借一个你的玩具耍耍呢 |
[01:35] | Oh, that’s funny, because Jack here was just wondering | 哦 有趣了 因为我家Jack刚刚还在想 |
[01:38] | why the crazy lady… | 为什么那个 |
[01:39] | who just spent the last hour chain smoking and talking on her cell phone | 自己一直在抽烟 打电话 |
[01:42] | while…her kid ate sand would come over to | 却让她孩子喝西北风的疯婆娘 |
[01:45] | two complete strangers and give them parenting advice! | 会过来给两个陌生人育儿建议 |
[01:48] | He also thanked me for not naming him “Brantley”! | 他还谢我没给他起名叫Brantly |
[01:51] | Y-yeah. | 没错 |
[01:55] | I love our family. | 我爱我家 |
[02:00] | ‘Married With Children’? Awesome! | 这是<拖家带口>吗 好棒 |
[02:02] | – Has Kelly been on yet? – Here she comes. | – Kelly出场了吗 – 她来了 |
[02:04] | “Hi, Daddy!” | “嗨 爸爸” |
[02:07] | Anyway, where’s Danni? We’re gonna be late for our movie. | 话说Danni去哪了 电影快开始了 |
[02:11] | Stop. Lemme just go grab a sweater. | 别叫了 我去拿件毛衣穿 |
[02:14] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[02:17] | Wow, she’s using the “L” Word now. | 哇 她用了”爱”这个词 |
[02:19] | Yeeeaaah, but we’re not really that serious. | 对啊 但我们还没到这么认真的地步 |
[02:22] | This isn’t the movies? | 这不是电影啊 |
[02:23] | I just wanted you to see this. | 我只是想让你看看 |
[02:25] | Because if I move here permanently, | 如果在这定居 |
[02:26] | this would be the type of place we could afford. | 我们只能买得起这种房子 |
[02:40] | Out of body experience? | 灵魂出窍吗 |
[02:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:42] | She wants to move in together. I have to break up with her! | 她想和我同居 我得和她分手 |
[02:45] | Dude, relax. Enjoy the show. | 伙计淡定 好好看电视 |
[02:46] | Have a Bugle. | 吃点妙脆角 |
[02:49] | Ooh, your ghost hands is cold! | 哦 你的鬼手好凉 |
[02:52] | J.D.!? | J.D你在干嘛 |
[02:54] | I wanted to put them on my fingers and pretend I had witch nails. | 我想把妙脆角套在手指上 假装我有女巫的长指甲 |
[02:57] | – What?! – Nothing. | – 啥 – 没什么 |
[03:21] | I just can’t believe how comfortable | 难以置信过去几个月 |
[03:22] | I’ve gotten talking to you over these last few months. | 和你聊天让我这么舒心 |
[03:25] | I mean, look, I’d still be with my old shrink | 如果文艺复兴集会那天我没有穿过公园 |
[03:27] | if I hadn’t cut across the park the day of the renaissance faire and realized… | 我的心理医生就还是那个人 也不会知道 |
[03:31] | that the man I tell my innermost secrets to likes to… | 我告知内心深处秘密的那个人 |
[03:34] | likes to put on a big, giant beard and make pretend that he is a blacksmith. | 喜欢装个大胡子 扮作铁匠 |
[03:39] | A-a-a-anyway, something weird’s been going on with me lately. | 而且 最近我变得有点奇怪 |
[03:43] | I have been sleeping more, I’ve been drinking alone… less… | 睡得多了 一个人喝酒的次数也少了 |
[03:46] | I’ve even started complimenting people. | 我甚至开始赞美别人了 |
[03:49] | Oh, come on! Get your pump on! | 哦加油 加点马力 |
[03:51] | God help me, Sluggo, if you get any more buff, | 愿上帝保佑你Sluggo 再多点肌肉 |
[03:53] | I’ll be absolutely sure that you’re gay! | 我会确信你是个基佬的 |
[03:55] | Oh, I’m gonna get more buff! | 我一定会有更多肌肉的 |
[04:01] | Dr. Cox never compliments me about anything! | Cox医生从来都不夸我 |
[04:03] | Well, he should. | 好吧 他应该夸你 |
[04:05] | Your new look has completely changed my perspective. | 你的新形象彻底改变了我的观点 |
[04:08] | For instance, this is not a broom with fraying edges… | 举个例子 它并不是一把边缘磨损的扫帚 |
[04:12] | this is now a broom that reminds me of blonde doctor’s bangs. | 而是一把让我联想到医生金黄色刘海的扫帚 |
[04:16] | Tough and spunky! | 坚韧而蓬勃 |
[04:17] | Oh, my God! That is exactly the look that I was going for! | 天哪 这就是我追求的效果 |
[04:21] | – Really!? – Yeah! | – 真的吗 – 是啊 |
[04:25] | Shoobity-doo! Hey! | 中 嘿 |
[04:26] | How ’bout I give you a ride to your next destination? | 要我送你一程吗 |
[04:31] | To the morgue! | 向停尸房开进 |
[04:34] | – Watch it! – Hey! | – 小心点 – 嘿 |
[04:38] | So, did you break up with her? | 你跟她分了吗 |
[04:39] | I was going to last night… | 昨晚我是想的 |
[04:41] | but then I looked in her eyes, and I realized | 但我看着她眼睛就意识到 |
[04:43] | how rare it is to meet someone who’s actually willing to have sex with me. | 愿意和我上床的人百年难得一遇啊 |
[04:47] | How did you have sex with the woman you’re about to break up with? | 你是怎么和那个准备分手的女的做爱的 |
[04:50] | Okay, you know how the, uh, | 你知道客厅的沙发 |
[04:50] | couch in the living room has those high arms? | 有很高的扶手吧 |
[04:53] | Babe, you gotta understand, | 宝贝 你得明白 |
[04:54] | a guy will sleep with any woman he finds attractive, | 男人会和有吸引力的女人上床 |
[04:56] | no matter how he feels about her. | 不论他对她是什么感觉 |
[04:58] | If Tyra Banks drove her car over my mom | 如果Tyra Banks开车撞了我妈 |
[05:00] | and then offered to have sex with me? | 然后以滚床单作补偿 |
[05:02] | I’d have to dial 9-1-1 in the nude | 我会光着屁股拨911 |
[05:04] | because my pants would already be off! | 因为我裤子自己就脱了 |
[05:05] | That’s sweet! While your mother lays there dying! | 你个好儿子 让你妈躺着等死 |
[05:08] | – Tell her. – His mom doesn’t die. | – 告诉她 – 他妈没死 |
[05:10] | Tyra uses her connections in the supermodel world | Tyra会利用她的人脉 |
[05:12] | to get government scientists | 找到政府科学家 |
[05:14] | to put Turk’s mom’s brain into Heidi Klum’s body. | 把Turk妈的脑子移植到 Heidi Klum身上 |
[05:16] | She falls in love with me, we all move in together. | 她会爱上我 然后我们幸福地生活在一起 |
[05:20] | It’d be awkward at first, but I’d make it work… | 一开始我很尴尬 但会习惯的 |
[05:23] | ‘Cause I love my mom. | 因为我爱我妈 |
[05:25] | Mm, and I would love her, too. | 嗯 我也爱她 |
[05:27] | New low. | 又刷新下限了 |
[05:32] | Oh, Mrs. Gorski, I know shingles are never fun. | Gorski女士 我知道疱疹不好受 |
[05:35] | Unless you’re talking about the games | 除非你指的是那年夏天 |
[05:36] | we made up the summer my parents got a new roof. | 我父母搬新家后想出来的游戏 |
[05:38] | It was kind of like Hide&Seek, | 有点像捉迷藏 |
[05:39] | only we’d throw shingles at each other? | 只不过我们会互相丢石头 |
[05:42] | Ahh, summer time… | 啊 那年夏天 |
[05:43] | Still…a positive attitude can go a long way in helping you feel better, | 总之 乐观会助你康复 |
[05:46] | so let’s see a big ol’ smile! | 所以笑一个吧 |
[05:49] | Excuse me. Can I borrow Dr. Reid? | 抱歉 我能借一下Reid医生吗 |
[05:52] | You may keep her. | 最好别还回来 |
[05:54] | Here at Sacred Heart, | 我希望病人 |
[05:56] | I like to think that our patients choose our hospital… | 选择我们圣心医院 |
[05:59] | not only because I leak vicious rumors | 不仅仅是因为我向媒体散布了 |
[06:01] | about competing hospitals to the press, | 医院竞争的谣言 |
[06:03] | but also because when they see one of our doctors they think, | 更因为当他们见到我们的医生 |
[06:06] | “Now that’s a professional!” | 会由衷感叹”这才是专业人士” |
[06:09] | Um, I don’t think I look unprofessional. | 我看起来不专业吗 |
[06:12] | I’ve let this whole new look thing slide the last few months, | 几个月来 我对你的新形象睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[06:16] | but now that your colleagues are beginning to complain | 现在你的同事开始抱怨了 |
[06:19] | I’m going to give you the same advice | 我要给你点建议 |
[06:20] | I give my son every morning. | 就和我每天早上对儿子说的一样 |
[06:23] | Lose the makeup! Get a haircut! | 别化妆了 剪剪头发吧 |
[06:25] | And stop using my razor to shave your fun zone! | 别再拿我的剃须刀剃你的秘密花园了 |
[06:34] | – I hate missing practice. – Me too. | – 我讨厌缺席练习 – 我也是 |
[06:37] | Mighty Kiiiiites! | 威猛风筝队 |
[06:39] | Morning, class. | 大家早上好 |
[06:41] | As residency director, it is my pleasure | 作为住院医师主任 我很高兴今天 |
[06:43] | to have both surgical and medical personnel here with us today. | 手术人员 医务人员都来了 |
[06:47] | In fact, in this room | 事实上 在座各位 |
[06:48] | we have enough brain power to light up a city! | 我们的智慧能点亮城市 |
[06:50] | Not a real city, mind you, but… definitely a tiny ant city… | 不是指真的城市 但绝对比得上蚁城 |
[06:54] | whose government has recently passed | 蚁城政府最近通过了 |
[06:56] | a series of stringent energy conservation laws! | 一系列严格的节约能源条例 |
[06:59] | Stringent what? | 严格的啥 |
[07:01] | “Stringent updoc”. | “严格的还好医生” |
[07:03] | It’s happening. | 好戏来了 |
[07:05] | Yes, Nervous Guy? | 神经小子 你说 |
[07:07] | What’s “Updoc”? | 还好吗医生 |
[07:10] | Okay, people, biphasic defibrillators. | 好了各位 双相除颤器 |
[07:12] | How many of you had a chance to practice on the mannequin? | 你们当中有几个人在模型上练过 |
[07:17] | Oh, yeah. | 我啊 |
[07:18] | With the defibrillator…? | 确定是除颤器吗 |
[07:22] | And I assume none of you have even looked at the literature. | 我想你们没人看过相关文献 |
[07:27] | I didn’t do anything. No yelling, no breaking stuff, nothing. | 我啥都没做 没吼没砸东西 都没 |
[07:30] | And right then… | 就在那时 |
[07:32] | I figured out what’s different. | 我知道什么变了 |
[07:34] | I figured out what that feeling was | 我明白了前几天我和家人 |
[07:35] | that I was having in the park the other day with my family. | 一起在公园时的那种心情 |
[07:38] | I’m… | 我 |
[07:40] | happy. | 我很开心 |
[07:42] | Now does that not just make you sick? | 现在你都不觉得恶心吗 |
[07:47] | Dude, with Danni you just gotta keep your eyes on the prize. | 哥们 关于Danni你只要想着 |
[07:48] | Focus in on how great it is to be single! Chasing tail! | 单身多好啊 可以沾花惹草的 |
[07:52] | Hell, I miss it every day. | 我可巴不得呢 |
[07:53] | Oh, you don’t care if you ever have sex again, do you? | 哦 你再也不想嘿咻了 对吧 |
[07:56] | Baby, listen, I’m just trying to keep my man psyched, | 宝贝听我说 我只是想让他开心点 |
[07:58] | cause since I’ve known J.D., he’s never broken up with anyone. | 自我认识J.D起 就没见他和谁分手过 |
[08:00] | He’s right. I don’t like hurting people. | 他说得对 我不想伤害别人 |
[08:02] | But with Danni, I’m gonna do the honorable thing… | 但对Danni 我要完成这件光荣伟事 |
[08:04] | I’m gonna have someone | 让一个穿消防衣的人 |
[08:05] | in a fireman’s outfit tell her I burned to death. | 告诉她我被烧死了 |
[08:08] | Bambi, you owe her closure. Hell, | 斑比 你欠她一句分手 |
[08:10] | you owe it to every woman you’ve ever dated. | 还有每一个你约会过的女孩 |
[08:14] | Listen, Danni…. | 听着Danni |
[08:16] | Lisa Lisa…. | |
[08:18] | Drunk girl who was friends | 还有那位和我真正想泡的女生 |
[08:19] | with the girl I really wanted to hook up with… | 是朋友的醉酒女孩 |
[08:22] | It’s not all of you. | 不是你们的错 |
[08:24] | It’s me. | 错的是我 |
[08:27] | Scott Gerber?! | Scott Gerber你怎么也在 |
[08:28] | At soccer camp, I told you I wanted to be more than friends. | 足球夏令营时 我说希望我们不止是朋友 |
[08:31] | I thought you meant teammates! | 我以为你想和我做队友 |
[08:33] | Well, I didn’t! | 不是的 |
[08:36] | He used to… borrow my jersey | 他以前常常向我借球衣 |
[08:38] | and wear it as jammies… | 当睡衣穿 |
[08:44] | Hey, Danni, it’s me. What are you up to? | 嘿Danni是我 干嘛呢 |
[08:47] | – I’m keeping busy. – “Oh, that’s great.” | – 我忙着呢 – 那很好 |
[08:49] | Uh, listen, something’s been on my mind… | 呃 听我说 我在想一件事 |
[08:51] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[08:52] | I just feel like my life is so scattered lately | 我只是觉得最近生活太散漫了 |
[08:54] | and you’re the only good thing I have going right now. | 拥有你是我现在唯一的乐事 |
[08:57] | – Awesome. – How’s he doing? | – 棒极了 – 他怎么样了 |
[08:58] | The boy’s got no biscuits. | 这小伙注孤 |
[09:00] | I am trying to break someone’s heart here, okay!? | 我正想分手呢 好吗 |
[09:02] | I’m feeling really bummed. Do you have a second to talk? | 我太沮丧了 有时间和我说会话吗 |
[09:05] | Actually, I’m kinda swamped right now, | 事实上 我现在有点忙 |
[09:07] | uh, let me get back to you, okay? | 呃 我再打你好吗 |
[09:10] | Elliot, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 Elliot |
[09:13] | – Eh, forget it, you’re busy. – Come on! | – 算了吧 你很忙 – 别啊 |
[09:15] | I always have time for you! | 我一直在的 |
[09:18] | Have the other doctors been making fun of the way I look? | 有其他医生嘲笑我的发型吗 |
[09:21] | – What? No! No way! – Huh? I’ve never heard anything… | – 什么 不可能 – 啊 没听过 |
[09:23] | – …like that! Why? – Why would you say that? | – 有这种事啊 怎么会 – 谁会这么说 |
[09:24] | Hell, yeah. | 见鬼了明明有 |
[09:26] | Only the girl ones, and you know, they’re all “Mrreeeoww!!” | 只是那些女的 你知道的 她们都跟猫似的 |
[09:30] | – Cat fight? – Sorry, Todd! | – 猫打架了 – 不是的Todd |
[09:32] | Let’s try and be a little more careful when we use that noise, okay? | 下次发这种声音小心点 好吗 |
[09:36] | God! | 天 |
[09:38] | Honestly, I haven’t been this happy since Christmas… | 老实说 七岁那年圣诞 |
[09:41] | when I was seven years old and | 爸爸教我堆雪人后 |
[09:42] | my father showed me how to make a snow angel. | 我就再也没这么开心过 |
[09:45] | Actually, he was passed out drunk in the yard but… | 事实是他之后醉倒在院子里 |
[09:48] | I did take his arms and his legs and move them back and forth… and… | 我抬起了他的手和腿来回移动 后来 |
[09:52] | th-the paramedics said | 护理人员说 |
[09:53] | it was one of the finest snow angels that they’d ever seen, so… | 那是他们见过的最好看的雪人之一 所以 |
[09:57] | maybe the fact that I am the kinder, gentler Cox is every last bit of okay. | 我可能不是一个友善 温柔的Cox |
[10:02] | Maybe it’s a natural progression. | 也许这是一个自然过程 |
[10:05] | It’s not like there’s any real ramifications… | 不过反正也没什么影响 |
[10:09] | Right? | 对吧 |
[10:12] | What the hell, there, Pee-Pants? Are you… the only one here? | 这他妈搞啥 尿裤子王 只有你在这吗 |
[10:16] | I drew the short straw, so I have to press record | 我抽中了签 要把你的演讲记录 |
[10:18] | on all the tape players when you start the lecture. | 都录到磁带上 |
[10:20] | Of course you do, but you don’t actually expect me– | 当然可以 但你不要指望我 |
[10:30] | Where is everybody? | 大伙都去哪了 |
[10:32] | They all had really important things to do? | 他们都有非常重要的事 |
[10:36] | Hello, citizens! | 各位市民 你们好 |
[10:38] | Welcome to Sacred Heart! | 欢迎来到圣心医院 |
[10:38] | 医院 入口 | |
[10:40] | Home of the world’s most giant doctor! | 世界骨干医生云集之地 |
[10:43] | Be not afraid! I’m just like you! | 别害怕 我除了高大点之外 |
[10:46] | Except I’m giant! | 和你们都一样 |
[10:49] | My tush is chafing. | 我屁股痛了 |
[10:52] | All right! My turn to get on top! | 好了 换我上了 |
[10:54] | Turk, we tried playing Giant Black Guy. Remember what happened? | Turk 还记得玩大黑人时发生的事吗 |
[10:57] | – People ran. – Damn! | – 大伙都跑了 – 该死 |
[10:59] | Besides, I gotta go deal with this whole Danni thing. | 还有 我要去解决Danni这件事了 |
[11:00] | You want me to just talk to her for you? I’ll do it. | 要我帮你和她讲吗 行的 |
[11:02] | Nah, that’s weak. I mean, | 这太挫了 我是说 |
[11:03] | if someone doesn’t care about you enough… | 如果某人对你不够在乎 |
[11:04] | to break up with you themselves, | 连分手都不亲自出面 |
[11:05] | it’s like they didn’t ever care about you at all. | 这就说明他们根本没在乎过你 |
[11:07] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[11:08] | Ohh! J.D., Danni’s breaking up with you. | 哦 Danni要和你分手 J.D |
[11:11] | Mm, darn. See ya! | 再见啦 |
[11:13] | What? | 啥 |
[11:16] | Guys, how many times do I have to tell you? Stop wearing my coat! | 亲们 我说过多少遍了 别再穿我的外套了 |
[11:19] | Sorry about that, Chet! | 对不起啦Chet |
[11:29] | Which one of these is Chet’s? We gotta put this coat back. | 哪个是Chet的柜子 我们要把外套放回去 |
[11:32] | Oh… I think it’s this one. | 哦 我想应该是这一个 |
[11:34] | Dude, look at the size of this Odor-Eater! We could surf on it! | 快看这臭鞋的尺寸 可以冲浪了 |
[11:37] | I still don’t understand why Danni’s breaking up with me, man. | 我还是想不通Danni为啥要和我分手 |
[11:39] | I gotta go talk to her. | 我要找她谈谈 |
[11:41] | Okay, first of all, | 好吧 首先 |
[11:42] | words cannot describe the smell that is currently on my cheek. | 我脸上这酸爽味道难以用语言形容 |
[11:44] | You get out clean, | 你想撇清关系 |
[11:45] | and now you wanna go back in just ’cause she rejected you? | 现在你又想去找她 就因为她拒绝了你吗 |
[11:48] | Who else is that crazy? | 还有谁会这么傻 |
[11:51] | Not one resident showed up. | 一个住院医师都没出现 |
[11:53] | Not one. Would you like to know why? | 一个都没有 你想知道为毛吗 |
[11:56] | Because they’re not scared of me anymore. | 因为他们再也不怕我了 |
[11:59] | And I blame you… yes. | 都怪你 没错 |
[12:01] | You have turned me into this soft, | 你让我变成了家里的软柿子 |
[12:03] | emotionally open, pathetic freak at home, | 一个情感外放 可怜的怪人 |
[12:05] | and now it’s starting to bleed over into work. | 现在还开始蔓延到我工作上了 |
[12:08] | – “…Happy birthday to you!” – “And many more!” | – 生日快乐 – 要更快乐哦 |
[12:15] | Oh, my… oh, my God! | 哦天哪 |
[12:18] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[12:19] | Oh, dammit, people, I’ve been here twenty-three years. | 哦 该死 亲们 我在这工作23年了 |
[12:21] | For the last time, I’m allergic to coconut! | 再说最后一次 我对椰子过敏 |
[12:25] | Elliot… Have you been in the supply closet, crying? | Elliot 你在储藏室哭了吗 |
[12:28] | Carla… I don’t do that anymore! | Carla 我已经不那样了 |
[12:33] | Oh, my God! I look like Alice Cooper! | 老天 我看起来好像Alice Cooper |
[12:36] | You know, I shouldn’t have to feel bad for wanting to look good. | 我不必因为爱美之心而难过 |
[12:38] | You don’t, what with your bohemian scarves and… | 你不一样 有波西米亚围巾 |
[12:42] | – pirate earrings. – Thank you for noticing. | – 海盗耳环 – 谢谢你的关注 |
[12:46] | But still, it’s different for nurses, | 但还是那句话 做护士的不一样 |
[12:47] | we’re not judged for being feminine. | 打扮得很女人也不会被评头论足 |
[12:49] | But when you’re a doctor, | 但一个医生 |
[12:50] | if you put in too much effort the men will never take you seriously… | 如果在这上花太多精力 男人永远不会认真待你 |
[12:53] | and the women will think you’re trying to show them up. | 女人们只会觉得你在发骚 |
[12:55] | It’s a dumb stereotype. | 这是可笑的成见 |
[12:57] | You just have to decide if it’s worth the hassle. | 你得自己决定这值不值得你困扰 |
[13:07] | Laverne Laverne! | |
[13:09] | Good cake, though. | 蛋糕真好吃 |
[13:12] | Hellooo? | 有人吗 |
[13:17] | Little piece of advice: | 一点小小的忠告 |
[13:18] | Your honker’s cute in person. Peep-hole? Not your friend. | 你鼻子很可爱 但猫眼里看就算了吧 |
[13:21] | Ha! I’m sorry, did I interrupt you from trying to eat your baby? | 对不起 打扰到你活吞你家娃了吗 |
[13:26] | Danni’s not here. | Danni不在这儿 |
[13:27] | Look, do you know how hard it was for me to come here? | 听着 你知道我来这有多艰辛吗 |
[13:32] | – Gotcha! – Oooog! Oh, God… | – 逮到你了 – 额的神啊 |
[13:33] | Not getting up until you come to your senses. | 在你恢复理智前我不会起来的 |
[13:35] | Get your coffee on, dawg. | 伙计 你的咖啡 |
[13:40] | Say what you want, | 随你怎么说 |
[13:40] | those big round cheeks are warm in the morning… | 那大圆屁股在早上十分温暖 |
[13:44] | What? | 你说啥 |
[13:44] | I just wanna know why she broke up with me. | 我只想知道她为什么要和我分手 |
[13:46] | Well, why don’t you just… hey! Ask her yourself! | 你为啥不 自己去问她 |
[13:52] | Not cool. | 真卑鄙 |
[13:56] | Now, there you go, sweetheart! | 你在这啊 小甜心 |
[13:58] | Now you look more like a doctor and less like a lap-dance! | 你看上去像个医生了 不怎么像跳艳舞的了 |
[14:02] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢先生 |
[14:07] | Floor’s wet. | 小心地滑 |
[14:09] | You know, I liked the way blonde-haired doctor looked. | 我喜欢那位金发医生的打扮 |
[14:12] | She brightened my day. But you don’t care, do ya? | 她让我眼前一亮 但你不在乎对吧 |
[14:15] | ‘Cause you’re unconscious. | 因为你浑然不觉 |
[14:19] | So I… | 所以我 |
[14:21] | I’m pretty much thinking it’s time to get the fear back. | 是时候重建威望了 |
[14:24] | And I’m sorry, but I think life is just too short | 我很抱歉 但依我看来 人生苦短 |
[14:27] | to spend your time working someplace | 对那些在工作上对你 |
[14:29] | where people don’t crap their pants at the mere sight of ya. | 毫无敬畏之心的人不必浪费精力 |
[14:32] | Okay, listen up, people, because this part is crucial. | 好了 听好各位 这一部分会很残忍 |
[14:35] | In order to use the biphasic defibrillator, we have to– | 为了使用双相除颤器 我们得 |
[14:39] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[14:43] | Hey, Elliot. Is it greasy outside? | 嘿Elliot 外面天气不好吗 |
[14:48] | Oh, that is so stupid. Elliot, you look… smart. | 你个傻叉 Elliot你看起来很精神(聪明) |
[14:53] | – Hello? – Of course I’m smart — I’m a doctor! | – 在听吗 – 我当然很聪明 我是个医生 |
[14:55] | “What’s up, doc?” I just got it! | “还好吗医生” 我才懂这个梗 |
[14:58] | Maybe that’s why Danni wants to break up with me, she thinks I’m too smart! | 也许是我太聪明了 所以Danni想和我分手 |
[15:00] | You’re dating a guy named Danny? | 你在和一个叫Danny的人约会吗 |
[15:01] | Is he hot? | 那小子性感吗 |
[15:04] | Listen… I know it’s a clich, | 听着 我知道这话老生常谈 |
[15:06] | but sailors say that it is indeed the calm before the storm… | 但水手说 其实是暴风雨前的平静 |
[15:09] | that lets you know that danger’s coming. | 告知了危险的靠近 |
[15:18] | First of all, let me just say… | 首先 我只想说声 |
[15:20] | thank you | 谢谢你们 |
[15:21] | For the last couple of months | 几个月以来 |
[15:22] | I have been adrift in a sea of puppy dogs, lollipops, | 我总是带孩子当奶爸什么的 |
[15:26] | and, let’s face it, mediocre metaphors. | 我承认这是个平庸的隐喻 |
[15:29] | Luckily, you people were kind enough to… | 幸运的是 你们都很看得开 |
[15:31] | piss all over learning a procedure that could… | 对决定一些傻叉生死 |
[15:34] | determine whether some poor sucker lives or dies, and… | 的学习课程嗤之以鼻 |
[15:38] | that reminded me of something that I… | 它让我想起了 |
[15:41] | wanted to remind you of. | 我想提醒你们的事 |
[15:44] | Because, you see, | 因为 你们看啊 |
[15:46] | I am accountable. | 我有责任 |
[15:48] | I am accountable for the continuous, crashing, undeniable, amateurism | 我对你们拉进来的这些在医院整天进出的业余人员 |
[15:53] | that you people drag into this hospital day in and day out. | 有持续的 重大的 不容置喙的责任 |
[15:58] | And believe me when I tell you | 相信我 |
[15:59] | that the next time one of you | 下次你们谁 |
[16:00] | perpetual disappointments doesn’t even have the common decency | 沉浸在失望里无法自拔 |
[16:05] | to try and do better at something you supposedly do? | 对你份内寻求进步的事一点都不尊重 |
[16:10] | I will go ahead and toss your sorry ass outta here in about ten seconds | 我会在你在十秒内把你踢出去 |
[16:14] | and then I will forget you forever in the next five. | 再五秒后我就永远忘了你这个人 |
[16:20] | Okaaay! Nervous Guy! | 好啦 神经小子 |
[16:22] | Bring that nervous butt up here, lose the shirt. | 提起你紧张的小屁股 脱掉衣服过来 |
[16:24] | We’re gonna show these good people how this thing works. | 我们要向大家演示这东西的操作 |
[16:31] | Nice tan, there, champ. | 肤色不错 冠军就是你了 |
[16:33] | – Thanks – Clear! | – 谢谢 – 离手 |
[16:38] | “After Dr. Cox exploded at us, | Cox医生向我们爆发后 |
[16:40] | so many thoughts were racing through my head.” | 一大波想法盘旋在我脑海里 |
[16:42] | “We have been slacking off lately.” | “最近我们一直很松懈” |
[16:44] | “How did Doug get such incredible abs?” | “Doug是怎么练出这么牛逼的腹肌的” |
[16:47] | “And what the hell is the deal with Danni?” | Danni他妈又在搞毛 |
[16:49] | – Hey! – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[16:52] | After you dressed up Rowdy, | 你给Rowdy穿好衣服后 |
[16:53] | did you trim the clumpy areas around his butt? | 有修整一下他屁股起块的地方吗 |
[16:57] | – Yeah…? – Oh… | – 有啊 – 哦 |
[17:00] | Thanks. He was due for a good grooming. | 谢谢 他很注重仪表 |
[17:04] | Look… | 听着 |
[17:06] | – Just tell me why. – Your cell phone wasn’t turned off. | – 告诉我为啥 – 你手机没挂掉 |
[17:09] | – What? – When you called me. | – 什么 – 你打给我的时候 |
[17:12] | Actually I’m swamped, Danni. Sorry, I gotta go. | 事实上我现在很忙 抱歉Danni 我得挂了 |
[17:17] | Elliot, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 Elliot |
[17:21] | Oh… Forget it, you’re busy. | 算了吧 你很忙 |
[17:23] | “Come on! I always have time for you!” | 别啊 我一直在的 |
[17:26] | That stupid phone! You know, | 傻逼手机 |
[17:27] | that’s the same way Turk found out I collect scarves! | Turk就是这样发现我在收集围巾 |
[17:30] | – Ooooh! – J.D.– | – 嗷嗷嗷 – J.D |
[17:33] | You’re still not over Elliot. And until you are, | 你还没忘记Elliot 在这之前 |
[17:37] | no one’s ever gonna have a chance to get close to you. | 谁也没有机会走近你 |
[17:40] | Right? | 对吗 |
[17:43] | That silence? | 默认吗 |
[17:45] | That’s you breaking up with me. | 是你和我分的手 |
[17:54] | Hey! I finally broke up with someone! | 嘿 我终于甩过别人啦 |
[18:11] | – How you doing, Elliot? – Great! | – 咋样啦 Elliot – 棒呆了 |
[18:14] | I figure I spend three quarters of my life | 我把四分之三的人生 |
[18:16] | in a place filled with misery and sickness. | 埋葬一个充满悲剧和疾病的地方 |
[18:17] | If I need to feel good about myself, | 如果我想对自己满意 |
[18:19] | then the hell with everybody! | 那么去他们的吧 |
[18:20] | And for what it’s worth, I think | 不管怎么样 |
[18:22] | you look beautiful, I wouldn’t change a thing. | 我觉得你很漂亮 一直这么觉得 |
[18:25] | Ohh…. Oh! I did, uh, tone down the eye makeup a little bit. | 哦哦哦 确实 我眼妆化淡了一点点 |
[18:27] | Oh, thank God! You looked so slutty. | 谢天谢地 你以前化得太放荡了 |
[18:34] | There! All done. | 好啦 完成 |
[18:38] | I look hot! | 我看起来很性感 |
[18:42] | “Everybody has their own way of getting through the day.” | “每个人都以他自己的方式度日” |
[18:49] | “For some, it’s as simple as standing up for friend…” | “对一些人来说 度日就是支持朋友” |
[18:54] | “And getting away with it.” | “然后逍遥法外这么简单” |
[18:58] | “For others, it’s talking things out with someone.” | “对其他人来说 度日就是向别人道出心声” |
[19:00] | I–I know what you’re thinking, believe me, I…I do. | 我知道你在想啥 相信我 真的 |
[19:04] | Why in the world would a civilized, | 为什么世上有文明 乐观至上的人 |
[19:06] | up-town man of the millennium such as myself… | 比如我自己 |
[19:08] | even go ahead and give a good rat’s ass about whether a bunch of | 会去在意那些流鼻涕的菜鸟医生 |
[19:12] | snot-nosed baby docs were afraid of him. | 怕不怕他 |
[19:15] | Right? Well… | 对把 好吧 |
[19:18] | unfortunately the only way I know how to teach is through… | 遗憾的是我只会利用恐惧 |
[19:22] | fear. | 教别人 |
[19:23] | And I tell you this because… | 我告诉你这些因为 |
[19:26] | I know that this particular shortcoming… | 我知道这个特别的缺陷 |
[19:28] | will invariably affect your life. | 总会影响到你的生活 |
[19:34] | And again, | 真对不起 |
[19:36] | sorry about the gay sailor’s outfit. | 给你买了这么基的水手服 |
[19:38] | Your mother loves it. | 你妈妈太爱它了 |
[19:40] | She couldn’t be more pleasant when you have it on. | 你穿上她简直乐开了花 |
[19:43] | Take it off, nut bag, have it on… pleasant, approachable…. | 一脱掉 她就抓狂 一穿上她就变得又开心又亲和 |
[19:51] | “As for me, if I’m not over Elliot, | “至于我 如果我还没忘记Elliot” |
[19:52] | I might as well wait it out for the long haul.” | 不如继续等下去 |
[19:55] | “After all, it doesn’t mean | “归根结底 这并不意味着 |
[19:56] | I’m gonna ignore opportunity if it falls in my lap.” | 我不会吃天上掉下来的馅饼 |
[19:58] | – Hey! Sheila! – Leave me alone. | – 嘿 Sheila – 别烦我 |
[20:01] | – Okay…! – J.D. | – 好的 – J.D |
[20:03] | Let’s get going. Sean’s calling me at home in like ten minutes. | 我们走吧 Sean十分钟后会打我家电话 |
[20:06] | “Oh, this is gonna suck.” | “我好衰” |