时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | As a doctor, | 对于一个医生来说 |
[00:03] | there are certain procedures you just have a gift for. | 有些技能是你与生俱来的 |
[00:05] | That feels so good. Right there. | 好舒服啊 就是那里 |
[00:08] | – Let’s have the other foot. – No! | – 咱们换只脚吧 – 不行 |
[00:12] | It’s just that there’s something wrong with my left foot. | 我的左脚有些毛病 |
[00:15] | You guys would think it’s really disgusting. | 你们一定会觉得它很恶心 |
[00:17] | I’m a doctor. This has been in people. | 我可是医生 见的多了去了 |
[00:19] | I’m a surgeon. I cut people open. | 我可是外科医生 切开过人的 |
[00:21] | OK. Ok. I have a huge bunion. | 好吧 我有个巨大的拇囊肿 |
[00:29] | Sean’s gonna back in a few weeks. | Sean几个星期以后就回来了 |
[00:31] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[00:32] | Well I think the obvious answer | 答案很明显的 |
[00:33] | is to draw Sean’s face on it | 就是在大脚趾上画个Sean的脸 |
[00:35] | and then tell him you grew it because you missed him. | 然后说你长这个是因为太想他了 |
[00:38] | Or it’s a simple surgery. | 或者切除了完事 |
[00:40] | Turk? I think we’ve already decided on “Bunion face”. | Turk 咱们已经决定是”拇囊炎脸”了吧 |
[00:43] | – Cut me the hell up. – Dammit. | – 赶紧帮我切了 – 可恶 |
[00:47] | Thanks, Nurse Espinosa. | 谢谢 Espinosa护士 |
[00:49] | Turk? If I decide to keep my last name after we get married, | Turk 我在结婚以后还保留自己的姓 |
[00:52] | that’s no big deal, right? | 没有关系的吧 |
[00:53] | Of course not, baby, | 当然可以了亲爱的 |
[00:54] | we’ll just have one of those modern marriages | 我们就会过着现代的夫妻 |
[00:56] | where the husband and wife don’t love each other. | 那种无爱的生活 |
[00:59] | Turk, wait! Turk! | Turk 等等 Turk |
[01:04] | You OK? | 还好吗 |
[01:05] | All good. | 一切正常 |
[01:07] | It’s Jack’s first birthday. | 这是Jack的第一个生日 |
[01:08] | I want it to be special. | 我想让它很特别 |
[01:09] | I got a petting zoo for the kids. | 我给孩子们准备了宠物乐园 |
[01:10] | We need to figure out something great for the adults. | 我们得给大人们准备一些有趣的东西 |
[01:12] | How about a Russian roulette booth? | 俄罗斯轮盘赌怎么样 |
[01:14] | And here’s the kicker. | 重点来了 |
[01:15] | We put bullets in all the chambers, | 就是我们把枪都上满膛 |
[01:17] | that way everybody wins. | 这样大家就都会赢了 |
[01:19] | Will there be a pinata? | 我们会玩皮纳塔不 |
[01:20] | Beause I need to know if I should bring my pinata helmet. | 看看要不要带上我的皮纳塔头盔 |
[01:22] | Would you zip it nerd? | 书呆子 把嘴闭上 |
[01:24] | The only reason we invited you is because, for some reason, | 我们请你来只是因为 不知为何 |
[01:26] | you have your own Sponge-Bob Squarepants costume. | 你竟然有自己的海绵宝宝套装 |
[01:29] | It was a gift. | 那是个礼物 |
[01:30] | From me to me. | 我送给自己哒 |
[01:33] | Anyhoo, I’m thinking that probably you shouldn’t come. | 总之 我觉得你不应该来 |
[01:36] | Why not? | 为什么啊 |
[01:37] | Because her whole family is in town. | 因为她全家都会过来 |
[01:40] | Hi, JD. | 你好 JD |
[01:41] | Oh my god. What do you say to a girl | 我的天哪 对三星期前刚甩掉的姑娘 |
[01:42] | you dumped three weeks ago? | 应该说些什么好啊 |
[01:44] | I destroyed that videotape we made. | 我把咱们录的那盘带子毁了 |
[01:46] | What tape? | 哪盘带子 |
[01:53] | Danni, if you don’t act concerned, | Danni 如果你没表现出很担心的样子 |
[01:55] | no one at America’s Funniest Home Videos is gonna think this is real. | <美国家庭滑稽录像>的人是不会当真的 |
[01:58] | Can we just go home and have sex? | 我们回家做爱好不好嘛 |
[02:00] | No! Again, from the top. | 不行 重新开始 |
[02:03] | Now I’ll never meet Bob Saget. | 我再也见不到Bob Saget了 |
[02:10] | So, is their brother Ben coming to this thing too? | 她们的弟弟Ben会来吗 |
[02:12] | Yeah. He always has to make some grand entrance | 会的 他每次都会声势浩大地进场 |
[02:14] | and he just winds up depressed afterwards. | 然后就会觉得很失落 |
[02:16] | Why’s that? | 为啥呀 |
[02:20] | Cos he never surprises us. | 因为他每次都吓不着我们 |
[02:22] | – Not even a little? – No. | – 一点也没有吗 – 一点也没有的 |
[02:23] | – Thorns! – Bloody. | – 有荆棘呀 – 好血腥哦 |
[02:26] | That’s good. Now this time try and do it with your head | 不错 这次试试把你的头 |
[02:29] | in sort of a less jarring position. | 摆到一个稍微不扭曲的角度好吗 |
[02:31] | – I can’t! – Oh, that’s perfect! | – 做不到啊 – 哦 这个太棒了 |
[02:47] | Look at me, I’m a prickly pear. | 瞧我哟 我是个扎扎熊 |
[02:51] | Can I see that for a second? Thanks. | 我能看看那个吗 谢谢 |
[03:00] | Not a strong moment for you, Polly. | 感觉手脚无力吧 Polly小姐 |
[03:02] | I need to get it started first. | 万事开头难嘛 |
[03:05] | So, you still doing the whole | 所以 你还在当一个 |
[03:07] | “Kooky guy who brings his camera everywhere” Thing? | 挂着相机四处跑的疯小子吗 |
[03:08] | ‘Til the day I die. | 自死不渝 |
[03:11] | Is this thing made of Teflon? | 这玩意是用泰富龙做的吗 |
[03:13] | You know something? | 你知道不 |
[03:14] | You have slept with both of my sisters. | 你和我的两个姐姐都睡过 |
[03:17] | So that means that you and I have something in common. | 这么看来你和我还是有些共同点的 |
[03:24] | I have to get going. | 我得走了 |
[03:27] | – Too weird? – Nah. | – 太奇怪了吗 – 不啦 |
[03:29] | What’s weird is it’s taken my best friend | 奇怪的是 我最好的朋友 |
[03:31] | so long to come and see my son. | 竟然这么长时间才来见我的儿子 |
[03:33] | I mean you get diagnosed with leukemia and then | 你被确诊白血病以后 |
[03:35] | you disappear for two years. | 就消失了两年 |
[03:36] | What is that about? | 怎么回事 |
[03:37] | It went into remission and I wanted to see the world | 病情减轻了以后 我就打算走遍天涯 |
[03:40] | for all its splendour and glory. | 欣赏这个世界的精彩与辉煌 |
[03:42] | How’d that go for you? | 结果如何 |
[03:44] | Got some good pictures though. Here. Check it out. | 倒是拍到了些不错的照片 你看看 |
[03:46] | Look. Here’s me at the Great Wall of China. | 这是我在中国的长城拍的 |
[03:50] | This is me at the Pyramids. | 这是我在金字塔拍的 |
[03:52] | And, this… When was this? Oh yeah! | 这是 这是啥时候的 对了 |
[03:54] | This was you and me like eight seconds ago. | 这是我和你在八秒以前拍的 |
[03:56] | So Jordon tells me that | Jordan跟我说 |
[03:58] | while you were on your world leukemia tour, | 你在带着白血病环球旅行的时候 |
[04:00] | you neglected to visit a single doctor, medicine man, | 从来没有看过一个医生 或者药师 |
[04:02] | or scary shaman with the giant saucers in his ears. | 或者耳朵里嵌着茶托的吓人的萨满 |
[04:07] | Ben, turns out cancer’s the kind of ailment | Ben 原来癌症对你来说只是 |
[04:10] | that you occasionally wanna check up on. | 需要偶尔查查的一种小病啊 |
[04:13] | Fine, I’ll get the exam. | 好啦 我会去做体检的 |
[04:16] | I tell you what, I missed the hell out of you. I did. | 说实话 我想你想到真的是昏天黑地 |
[04:20] | Thanks, Perry. You know, I missed you too. | 谢谢你 Perry 我也很想你 |
[04:31] | Yes! I am the king of gay chicken. | 赞 我是基鸡游戏之王 |
[04:35] | Oh, God, save me! | 诶哟 我的老天哟 |
[04:41] | You know, Elliot, | 跟你说啊 Elliot |
[04:42] | you’re eventually gonna have to take off your sock. | 你迟早也得把袜子脱了的 |
[04:44] | If I do, then from now on, | 如果我脱了 从今以后 |
[04:45] | whenever you guys look at me, | 你们一看到我 |
[04:46] | all you’re going to think of me as “Giant gross foot”. | 就肯定会想起我的”大烂脚”的 |
[04:48] | Like that security guard with the hook for the hand. | 比如那个用大钩子当假手的保安 |
[04:50] | All anybody thinks when they see him is “Big giant afro”. | 别人都只记得他是”大卷毛壮壮” |
[04:54] | – I do think that. – Okay, You know what? | – 我的确是那么想的 – 好吧 这样 |
[04:56] | Maybe it would be better if you focus on how you’re doing this for Sean. | 你得想想这都是为了Sean |
[04:59] | I mean, If there was something about me physically | 如果我的身体有哪部分 |
[05:01] | that bothered Carla, | 让Carla看着不顺眼 |
[05:03] | I would be excited to fix it for her. | 我一定会非常乐意为她而改变的 |
[05:05] | I mean it would probably make our relationship even better and more… | 那能让我们的关系更上一 |
[05:07] | – I hate your mole. – What? | – 我讨厌你的那颗痣 – 啥 |
[05:09] | What? | 啥 |
[05:11] | Baby, you said it was your tickle button. | 你不是说那是你的胳肢钮吗 |
[05:13] | You made me shave my moustache. | 你可都让我把胡子给刮了 |
[05:15] | That was before I knew what was under there. | 那是在我发现胡子底下是什么之前 |
[05:24] | Oh, damn, | 诶哟妈啦 |
[05:26] | a brother finally can breathe! | 哥哥俺终于能呼吸新鲜空气了 |
[05:30] | Hello, there. | 姑娘你好呀 |
[05:36] | You wanna quit? Then quit! | 你想退出啊 那就退呀 |
[05:38] | But you, sir, are a worthless peon, | 但是先生 你 是个”破苦工” |
[05:40] | and you always will be a worthless peon. | 而且你永远都会是”破苦工”的一员 |
[05:44] | Sir, you know my band The Worthless Peons? | 您知道我有个叫”破苦工”的乐队吗 |
[05:47] | Chris from Shipping and Receiving wants to go solo. | 负责收发货的Chris想独唱 |
[05:50] | We lose him, we lose our sex appeal. | 失去了他 我们就失去了异性吸引力 |
[05:52] | He’s the only one with hair. | 他是唯一一个有头发的人 |
[05:54] | What do you think I should do? | 您觉得我该怎么办 |
[05:55] | Ted, you know my rule about personal problems. | Ted你知道我对私人问题的规矩的 |
[05:58] | I’m not interested unless it involves my loved ones, | 我不感兴趣 除非那事关我所爱的人 |
[06:01] | or possibly my wife. | 或许包括我的妻子 |
[06:03] | Do lawyer stuff to that. | 请个律师得了 |
[06:07] | Let me powder my head first. | 能不能先让我给脑袋擦擦粉啊 |
[06:10] | So should I be worried about the old ticker? | 我该不该担心自己的老心脏啊 |
[06:12] | Mr Taylor, let me worry about that for you. | Taylor先生 担心的事情让我来就好 |
[06:15] | Oh, my God! He’s gonna die! | 哇天哪 他要死啦 |
[06:17] | Newbie, perfect timing. | 菜鸟 刚刚好 |
[06:19] | I have to run $150 down to the police station | 我得到警察局交150块钱 |
[06:22] | because Mr Jinky, | 因为Jordan请来 |
[06:23] | the Juggler who Jordan just has to have | 到Jack的生日会变戏法的Jinky先生 |
[06:25] | for Jack’s birthday party just got a DUI. | 刚刚因为酒驾被警察逮走了 |
[06:28] | Only me. Long story short. | 只有我了 总而言之 |
[06:30] | Your new job is to take young Ben here by the hand | 你的新工作就是带着Ben小哥 |
[06:33] | and run every haematological screening test we have. | 做完这里的每一个血液筛查 |
[06:35] | Dr Cox, I can’t. | Cox医生 我没空 |
[06:36] | I’m already covering for Doug. | 我在替Doug的班了 |
[06:38] | He’s on a His-and-Her-Spa-Day with his mom. | 他在和自己的妈妈过”双人水疗日” |
[06:39] | What? | 什么 |
[06:40] | Don’t ask. The point is I’m swamped. | 别问了 重点是我忙不过来 |
[06:42] | And I’m a little worried about Mr Taylor here. | 而且我有点担心这位Taylor先生 |
[06:46] | For the life of me, | 真的一点头绪也没有 |
[06:47] | I can’t figure out his irregular heartbeat. | 我不知道他的心跳为什么这么不规律 |
[06:49] | I already looked at his EKG, newbie | 我查了他的常规心电图 菜鸟 |
[06:51] | and trust me, | 相信我 |
[06:52] | he’s not gonna die in the next 30 minutes. | 他在接下来半个小时内是不会咽气的 |
[06:54] | Now, go! | 现在 走喽 |
[06:57] | Hey, JD, my sister Danni | 嗨 JD 我姐姐Danni |
[07:00] | is more of a gentle kisser, don’t you think? | 接吻的时候挺温柔的 你不觉得吗 |
[07:03] | But I find Jordan is a little | 但是我发现Jordan倒是 |
[07:05] | bit more along the lines of teeth and tongue… | 更喜欢划一划牙齿和舌头 |
[07:08] | – Will you please stop it? – Fangs. | – 您能闭嘴了吗 – 还有獠牙 |
[07:12] | This guy is supposed to be a great plastic surgeon. | 这个人应该是个很棒的整形医师 |
[07:16] | OK. So… | 好的 那么 |
[07:19] | Who wants what bigger or smaller? | 是谁想整哪里呢 |
[07:21] | My fiance would like to have his mole removed. | 我的未婚夫要点痣 |
[07:24] | That? That’s cute. It’s like a tickle button. | 那个吗 那个挺可爱的 像个胳肢钮 |
[07:27] | No, it’s not. It needs to go away. | 不 不是 它必须被弄掉 |
[07:29] | All right, I’ll scrape it away | 我会把它挖下来然后 |
[07:31] | and will cover it there with skin from the back of your upper thigh. | 再用你大腿后面的皮肤遮盖 |
[07:34] | So you’d be a butt face. | 那你不就是屁股脸了吗 |
[07:35] | That’d be a funny nickname. | 这外号逗死人了 |
[07:37] | No, it wouldn’t. | 一点也不有趣 |
[07:37] | Yes, it would! | 当然有趣了 |
[07:38] | God how long does it take to fill a bottle with pills? | 天 多久才能装完一罐药啊 |
[07:41] | I’m sorry, madam. I hope we didn’t wake you. | 抱歉 女士 希望我们没有吵醒您 |
[07:44] | It’s just that I have 50 patients and I… | 因为我有五十个患者而且还 |
[07:48] | That’s a code. | 紧急呼叫了 |
[07:50] | Watch I’m gonna get out of this mole thing. | 看我怎么从痣这件事里解脱 |
[07:52] | – Whatever, butt-face. – Uncool. | – 随便吧 屁股脸 – 别闹 |
[07:57] | Sir, I think I figured out | 先生 我想我知道了 |
[07:59] | how my problem affects one of your loved ones. | 自己的问题与您所爱的人有何关系了 |
[08:02] | It affects me? | 是因为您爱我 |
[08:04] | Swing and a miss. | 椅子转 烦恼扫 |
[08:07] | Thank God you’re here. | 感谢上帝你来了 |
[08:09] | I totally need someone to talk to. | 我急需个人聊聊 |
[08:11] | Usually I would talk to Dr. Cox, | 通常我都和Cox说的 |
[08:13] | but he’s out doing stuff. | 但他到外面忙事去了 |
[08:14] | Of course, there’s Laverne, but I’m kind of her boss, | 当然还有Laverne 但我也算是她上级 |
[08:16] | and I like to avoid getting too up close and personal | 而且我不太愿意 |
[08:18] | with staff members who work below me. | 和下属谈私事 |
[08:20] | As do I. | 我也不愿意 |
[08:21] | See, it’s just that I told Turk | 其实吧 事情就是我跟Turk说了 |
[08:22] | I didn’t like his mole | 我不喜欢他的痣 |
[08:23] | and I feel guilty now. | 现在觉得很内疚 |
[08:25] | You’ve seen it. | 你也看见过的 |
[08:26] | I mean, you can’t avoid it. | 那么明显一颗大痣呀 |
[08:32] | Dr Cox, uh, I’m afraid my band lost a member, | Cox医生 我 我失去了一位乐队成员 |
[08:36] | so we’re not going to be able to perform at your son’s party. | 所以我们就不去您儿子的派对演出了 |
[08:40] | Ted, even though I never asked you to, | Ted 尽管我没请你 |
[08:42] | that is still just terrific news. | 这事儿也真是让我神清气爽啊 |
[08:46] | That hurt here and here. | 这话让我这里和这里都很受伤的 |
[08:51] | Dr Cox? | Cox医生 |
[08:53] | What’s the matter with you there Sheila? | Sheila你怎么了 |
[08:54] | You look like Maybelline just went belly up. | 一脸美宝莲破产了的糟糕样 |
[08:56] | 20 minutes after you left, | 你走开了20分钟以后 |
[08:57] | he went into cardiac arrest. | 他的心脏骤停了 |
[09:01] | We tried to resuscitate him, but there was nothing we could do. | 我们试着把他救醒 但也无力回天了 |
[09:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:09] | Wow, man, bummer. | 天哪 伙计 完蛋了 |
[09:11] | This shouldn’t have happened. | 这不应该啊 |
[09:12] | Guilt’s a funny thing. | 内疚是个有趣的东西 |
[09:13] | It can lead to denial. | 它能让人否定别人 |
[09:15] | – The kid screwed up. – No, he didn’t. | – 那孩子给搞砸了 – 没有的 |
[09:17] | He told you he has too many patients. | 他跟你说了他手头有太多患者 |
[09:19] | He’s swamped. | 忙不过来呀 |
[09:20] | The kid screwed up. | 就是那孩子给搞砸了 |
[09:23] | OK. Darn kid! | 好吧 你个白痴小孩 |
[09:25] | And guilt can lead to compromise. | 内疚也能让人妥协 |
[09:28] | Turk is doing this sweet thing for me, you know? and… | Turk为我做的事真的很感人的 而且 |
[09:31] | Men’s room. | 这是男卫生间 |
[09:34] | I just wish there was something I could do for him. | 我也希望能为他做点什么 |
[09:37] | You know what, sweetie? | 告诉你 亲爱的 |
[09:40] | I’m fine with getting rid of this mole | 我可以去了这颗痣 |
[09:41] | but you gotta be willing to take my last name when we get married. | 但是你要答应在结婚以后随我的姓 |
[09:44] | That’s perfect. Of course I will. | 太好了 我当然答应 |
[09:50] | And there she goes, | 然后她就随你的姓啦 |
[09:51] | Mrs Carla Butt-face. | 叫”Carla屁股脸女士”了 |
[09:54] | Dammit. | 可恶 |
[09:55] | As a doctor, you’re around death so much, | 作为一个医生 你经常接触死亡 |
[09:57] | that you get used to the guilt | 导致你已经习惯了内疚 |
[09:59] | and you learned how to keep it from affecting your personal relationships. | 而且学会了不让它影响你的人际关系 |
[10:02] | – Brace yourself. – What are you still doing here? | – 坚强面对吧 – 你在那干嘛呢 |
[10:05] | – I’m on call tonight. – Not anymore. | – 我今晚值班啊 – 再也不用了 |
[10:08] | I’m taking all your patients. | 你的病人归我管了 |
[10:10] | So wait, you think this was my fault? | 等一下 你觉得这是我的错吗 |
[10:12] | Hey, this is an emotional situation. | 嗨 你可有点感情用事了 |
[10:14] | So, why don’t you go easy on the kid? | 你就不能放这孩子一马吗 |
[10:15] | It was your fault. | 就是你的错 |
[10:16] | Now get the hell out. | 马上给我滚出去 |
[10:20] | Well that was good. That was good listening. | 好啊 你可还真听劝 |
[10:21] | Thank you. | 过奖了 |
[10:35] | I got it. | 给我吧 |
[10:37] | – All the best. – Thanks, man. | – 祝你平安 – 谢了 伙计 |
[10:39] | I tell you what. Nothing says good morning | 跟你说 没什么比喝醉了的人形闹钟 |
[10:42] | like a drunken human alarm clock. | 更适合叫早了 |
[10:45] | Hey! You’ve been here for 60 straight hours. | 听着 你在这连着工作了60个小时了 |
[10:48] | You need to go home. | 你该回家休息了 |
[10:49] | You know what I need? | 你知道我该干嘛吗 |
[10:51] | I need people to stop telling me what I should do. | 我该不让人对我指手画脚 |
[10:54] | Fine. | 随你 |
[10:56] | You know what you should do? | 你知道你该干嘛吗 |
[10:58] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[10:59] | Dr Cox. Can I talk to you for a second? | Cox医生 我能跟你说几句吗 |
[11:01] | Hey, Val, you know, you know what’s funny? | Val 你知道有趣的是什么吗 |
[11:05] | Ever since I started taking care of your patients, | 自打我接管了你的病人以后 |
[11:08] | not one of them has died. | 他们没一个死了的 |
[11:10] | Look, you wanna be mad at me, that’s fine. | 听着 你要是想冲我撒气 那可以 |
[11:12] | I get it, okay? | 我理解 好吗 |
[11:13] | But, Jordan called. | 但是 刚才Jordan打电话来 |
[11:14] | She wants to make sure you show this afternoon. | 她想确认你下午能去生日会 |
[11:15] | Oh. Right. That thing. | 哦对 还有那事儿呢 |
[11:16] | Put us down for Ben plus one. | 跟她说一声Ben也去 |
[11:18] | I’m not going anywhere, so beat it. | 我哪儿也不去 省省吧 |
[11:23] | You guys, I don’t want to do this. | 各位 我不想这么做 |
[11:25] | Come on! No one’s gonna call you names. | 诶呀 没人会给你起外号的 |
[11:27] | – I know, but… – Face! | – 我知道 但是(屁股) – 脸 |
[11:30] | Butt-face. | 屁股脸 |
[11:31] | Listen, my butt is fabulous. | 听着 我的屁股无比俊俏 |
[11:33] | A slice of that here, | 从这屁股上切一块放脸上 |
[11:35] | that’s just me spreading the wealth. | 我就是在与世界分享它的俊俏 |
[11:37] | Still my mole is part of my identity. | 不过这痣也是我的特点所在 |
[11:39] | I need you guys to convince Carla to get me out of this. | 你们一定要让Carla打消这个念头 |
[11:42] | I can’t, I got things to do. | 我不行 我还有事呢 |
[11:43] | Like what? | 还有什么事 |
[11:44] | Dr Cox took all your patients. | Cox医生把你的病人都接管了 |
[11:52] | – Gin. – Dammit. | – 金胡 – 可恶 |
[11:57] | Nice hand. | 这手不错 |
[11:59] | I meant, I meant the cards. | 我是说 是说手气不错 |
[12:02] | I gotta win my money back from Leonard. | 我得把我的钱从Leonard那里赢回来 |
[12:05] | You know, the guy with the giant afro. | 你知道的 就是那个卷毛壮壮 |
[12:09] | – I’ll talk to her for you. – Thank you. | – 我会找她给你说情的 – 谢了 |
[12:12] | I hate her for doing this to me. | 我可不想让她为我这么做 |
[12:15] | I hate him for doing this to me. | 我可不想让他为我这么做 |
[12:17] | I don’t think he understands | 我觉得他不知道 |
[12:18] | that “Espinosa” is more than a name to me. | “Espinosa”这个姓对我有多重要 |
[12:20] | It’s my heritage. | 这是我传承的血脉 |
[12:22] | It’s also a candy bar in Ecuador. | 也是厄瓜多尔的一种棒棒糖 |
[12:24] | But mostly it’s my heritage. | 不过主要的 还是我传承的血脉 |
[12:26] | I just don’t wanna do this, Dr Kelso, | 我不想这么做啊 Kelso医生 |
[12:28] | but I already agreed. | 但我又已经说好了 |
[12:30] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我怎么办啊 |
[12:32] | Well Nurse “Snickers”, | 这个嘛 士力架护士 |
[12:33] | until now you’ve just been white noise. | 目前为止你一直只是个噪声源 |
[12:35] | But as you’ve forced me to respond, | 不过既然你逼我回答 |
[12:36] | let me tell you a couple of things that only a few people know. | 那我就告诉你些不为人知的事情 |
[12:42] | since the third quarter of ninety-seven. | 我就没交过乡村俱乐部会费了 |
[12:44] | but I still tee off every Wednesday at 8:15 | 但我每周三8:15还是会去打高尔夫 |
[12:46] | and take a bare-ass steam when the last putt drops. | 在最后一杆进洞以后 脱光蒸个桑拿 |
[12:50] | But, more importantly, I really | 不过更重要的是 我真的 |
[12:52] | don’t care about any of you or your problems, | 不在意你或你们俩的问题 |
[12:55] | and you can confirm that with Ted. | 你可以让Ted证实这个 |
[12:59] | Don’t those Espinosas have nougat? | Espinosa是有牛轧糖的吧 |
[13:04] | – Can we go now? – No. | – 我们能走了不 – 不能 |
[13:05] | – How about now? – No! | – 现在呢 – 不能 |
[13:06] | Look, as a rule of thumb I don’t attend parties where | 听着 根据以往经验 我不能参加一个 |
[13:09] | the guest of honour has no idea what’s going on. | 让主宾一头雾水的派对 |
[13:10] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的吧 |
[13:11] | Remember back when you and Jordan first got married | 记不记得你和Jordan刚结婚的时候 |
[13:13] | we went to senile old Grandpa Morty’s 95th birthday party? | 我们去参加了Morty老爷爷的95岁生日 |
[13:16] | Remember that when he kept trying to get the coat-check girl thrown out | 记不记得他老是想着把寄存处的姑娘赶出去 |
[13:19] | cos she was loyal to the Kaiser? | 就是因为她崇拜德国皇帝 |
[13:20] | Ben, yeah, I appreciate your concern, | Ben 谢谢你这么劝我 |
[13:22] | but you don’t understand. | 但是你不明白 |
[13:23] | What don’t I understand? | 我不明白什么 |
[13:25] | Well, do you see all these people here? | 看到这里的这些人了吗 |
[13:26] | This is not some kind of senior citizen slumber party. | 这不是老年居民的睡衣派对 |
[13:29] | I mean if it was, I’d already put | 如果是的话 我早就 |
[13:30] | Mr Fordham’s hand in a nice bowl of warm water, | 把Fordham先生的手放进一碗温水里了 |
[13:33] | but God bless him, he’s gonna go ahead and wet the bed anyway. | 但是老天 他反正也会尿床的 |
[13:36] | My, my point is, that if I’m not here, | 我想说的是 没有我在这 |
[13:39] | people die. | 会有人死掉的 |
[13:40] | “If I’m not here people die.” | “没有我在这会有人死掉的” |
[13:43] | Come on! | 别逗我了 |
[13:44] | Listen, why don’t you just let me | 听着 你干脆就让我来 |
[13:47] | take this little mental breakdown of yours | 把你脑子里的烦事揪出来 |
[13:50] | and I’m gonna put it right here in my pocket | 放进我的口袋里 |
[13:53] | and then that way, you can piss off for the afternoon. | 然后这样你整个下午就有空了 |
[13:55] | You can let one of the other 9,000 doctors take care of things for you. | 把活给剩下九千个医生里的一个就好 |
[13:59] | So you haven’t noticed that | 所以你还没有发现 |
[14:00] | my supporting cast in this Theatre of Hell | 在这地狱剧场里 我的配角们 |
[14:03] | is a veritable who’s who of incompetent puppets? | 净是一帮蠢得出奇的木偶吗 |
[14:06] | So sorry to bother you Dr Cox, | Cox医生 非常抱歉打扰了 |
[14:07] | but I have searched high and low for Carla | 我楼上楼下地找Carla |
[14:10] | and honestly, it’s like she has gone “Poof” | 说实话 她就像是噗地一声 |
[14:12] | And like, disappeared into thin air. | 消失进空气里了 |
[14:16] | – Have you seen her? – No… | – 你看见她了吗 – 没有 |
[14:20] | No, I haven’t seen her. | 没有 我没看见她 |
[14:22] | Well, if you do, page me. | 那好吧 看到她 就呼我 |
[14:27] | Ben, outstanding commitment. | Ben 你装的真是太像了 |
[14:30] | Thanks. So, can we go now? | 多谢夸奖 那咱能走了不 |
[14:32] | Provided that gets you off my back. | 前提是你不能这么整我 |
[14:35] | One more thing. | 再跟你说个事啊 |
[14:37] | Come on! | 都说别整我了 |
[14:44] | You gotta forgive him. | 你必须得原谅他 |
[14:49] | What? They’re my shower shorts. | 看什么呀 这是人家的沐浴用短裤 |
[14:52] | Thanks again for helping me look for Carla. | 多谢你帮我找Carla |
[14:54] | No problem. I’ll check the dumpster. | 不客气 我会去翻翻垃圾箱的 |
[14:56] | We’re not looking for dead Carla. | 我们不是在找Carla的尸体 |
[14:58] | Attagirl, you stay optimistic. | 好姑娘 你就继续这么乐观吧 |
[15:09] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[15:11] | It’s been an emotional couple of days. | 我近来情绪有些波动 |
[15:14] | I’m just here to get a nasal speculum. | 我只是来拿个鼻窥器的 |
[15:18] | I just wish I didn’t hate that mole so much. | 我要是不那么讨厌那颗痣就好了 |
[15:24] | I used one of these on my wife once. | 我以前给我老婆用过这玩意 |
[15:27] | She’s a terrible snorer. She used to keep me up all night. | 她呼噜可响了 吵得我整夜睡不着 |
[15:31] | I made her have the surgery. | 我逼她做了个手术 |
[15:32] | But of course that only made things worse. | 当然事情只是变得更糟糕 |
[15:34] | And here’s the twist. | 难办的就是 |
[15:36] | Now, whenever she goes out of town, | 现在 只要她不在 |
[15:38] | I can’t fall asleep without the sound of | 我就难以入睡 只因为 |
[15:40] | that gasping, wheezing woman lying right next to me. | 没有了她这呼噜作响的女人陪着 |
[15:43] | Trust me, if I ever met a Japan Air stewardess | 相信我 如果我看见一个像Enid一样 |
[15:45] | who snored like Enid, | 呼噜震天的日本空姐 |
[15:47] | I’d marry her tomorrow. | 我明天就要娶了她 |
[15:50] | But here’s the point. | 但是重点是 |
[15:53] | You might find out that thing you hate so much | 你也许会发现你当初讨厌的东西 |
[15:56] | is the very same thing you miss | 刚好也是那个没了以后 |
[15:59] | when it’s gone. | 你就朝思夜慕的东西 |
[16:03] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[16:11] | Alright, I’m gonna get right to it. | 好吧 咱就敞开天窗说亮话 |
[16:13] | You tell Carla my mole’s inoperable, | 你告诉Carla我的痣不能动刀 |
[16:15] | I will pay you ten thousand dollars. | 我就给你一万块钱 |
[16:17] | Turk! I don’t want you to do this. | Turk 我不想让你这么做 |
[16:19] | The mole’s inoperable. | 这痣不能动刀 |
[16:20] | Deal’s off. | 交易取消了 |
[16:21] | Turk, I couldn’t find her. | Turk 我哪儿都找不到她 |
[16:23] | Don’t sweat it. | 别紧张 |
[16:25] | See ya! | 拜拜啦 |
[16:26] | Oh great! An open surgery slot just gone to waste. | 好呀 白白浪费一个手术床位 |
[16:30] | Not necessarily. | 不一定哦 |
[16:36] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[16:44] | Those are the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. | 我还从没见过这么可笑的东西 |
[16:46] | You know, you’re right. | 是是是 说得对 |
[16:47] | I was an idiot to buy these shower shorts. | 我这样的白痴才会买沐浴用短裤 |
[16:49] | I mean, it’s not like they come with | 反正他们又不附赠 |
[16:50] | a complimentary shower wallet. | 一个沐浴用钱包 |
[16:54] | Look, I just wanted to say that… | 听着 我就是想说 |
[16:56] | …what happened, it wasn’t your fault | 之前的事 不是你的错 |
[17:00] | and I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:04] | I really needed to hear that. | 我真的需要听到这些话 |
[17:05] | Good. | 好啊 |
[17:07] | Come on, let’s get dressed and go. | 来吧 咱们换衣服走人了 |
[17:10] | Shower shorts? | 沐浴用短裤 |
[17:11] | For the man who has nothing to hide, | 献给那些无畏袒露 |
[17:13] | but still wants to. | 但却无心袒露的男人 |
[17:17] | Acceptance can take a lot of different forms. | 接纳的形式有很多种 |
[17:21] | Whether it’s accepting | 或许是接纳别人 |
[17:22] | it’s OK to show your soft side once in a while… | 让他们偶尔看到你和善的一面 |
[17:25] | Well, it’s official, | 那么 这就是正式的决定了 |
[17:26] | Chris left the band. | Chris退出乐队了 |
[17:27] | Well Ted, you know what I think? | Ted 你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[17:29] | Good riddance to him. | 他可算是走了 |
[17:30] | You’ll find another tenor. | 你能找到另一个男高音的 |
[17:32] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[17:33] | And if you don’t, who cares? | 而且找不到又能怎样呢 |
[17:36] | You all stink anyway. | 反正你们也都烂透了 |
[17:40] | … or accepting someone you love just the way they are… | 或者是接纳所爱之人真实的一面 |
[17:44] | Can you tie my tie, Mrs Espinosa? | 你能帮我系上领带吗 Espinosa女士 |
[17:48] | Answer him! | 回他话呀 |
[17:58] | You just kissed my mole. | 你刚刚亲到了我的痣 |
[18:02] | So how come you’re not all dressed up? | 你干嘛不换衣服 |
[18:04] | I am dressed up! You see any holes in these pants? | 我换好了啊 你看我裤子上有洞吗 |
[18:05] | No. | 没有 |
[18:06] | I’m glad you made it. | 很高兴你来了 |
[18:08] | Listen there’s one more thing you have to do for me. | 听着 有件事你一定要答应我 |
[18:11] | You can’t keep me from getting drunk. | 你是不可能让我不喝醉的 |
[18:14] | You have to forgive yourself for what went down the other day. | 你必须要原谅自己那天犯下的错了 |
[18:17] | God, you’re, you’re so annoying. | 天哪 你可真是 真是太烦人了 |
[18:20] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[18:23] | OK. | 我答应你 |
[18:24] | Good. | 那就好 |
[18:26] | Now where is your camera? | 你的相机去哪儿了 |
[18:28] | Aren’t, aren’t you going to take some pictures? | 你 你不打算拍些照片吗 |
[18:32] | Pictures of what? | 拍些什么的照片 |
[18:33] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[18:34] | Crying babies covered in chocolate. | 哭泣的孩子被巧克力裹住的样子 |
[18:36] | People singing happy birthday to my son | 大家为我那从没见过他的儿子 |
[18:38] | who’ve never met him before. | 唱着生日歌的样子 |
[18:39] | You know, the whole routine. | 你都知道的 就是那一套 |
[18:42] | Where do you think we are? | 你以为我们在哪儿呢 |
[19:38] | But in the end, | 但说到底 |
[19:39] | the most important thing to accept is that | 最应该接纳的事情是 |
[19:40] | no matter how alone you feel, | 不论你感觉有多么孤单 |
[19:43] | how painful it may be… | 不论这让你有多么痛苦 |
[19:48] | … with the help of those around you, | 有了周围人的帮助 |
[19:51] | you’ll get through this, too. | 你也可以从孤独和痛苦中得到解脱 |