时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s been two weeks since Ben’s death, | 离Ben去世已经过去两周了 |
[00:04] | and even though he was Jordan’s brother, | 虽说他是Jordan的弟弟 |
[00:05] | Dr. Cox was having a much harder time with it than she was. | Cox医生比Jordan更难受 |
[00:10] | Sweetie, are you gonna lie around on the couch all day again today? | 宝贝 你今天又准备整天瘫倒在沙发上吗 |
[00:13] | What am I supposed to do? | 那不然呢 |
[00:14] | You know what might be fun? Cleaning yourself. | 你知道应该做什么吗 洗个澡 |
[00:16] | I’d wash up, but I’m afraid to go in our bathroom. | 我是想洗的 可我又不敢去浴室 |
[00:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:20] | Jordan’s best friends came to town for the funeral, | Jordan的两位好朋友来参加葬礼 |
[00:22] | and unfortunately for Dr. Cox, they still haven’t left. | 让Cox医生很烦心的是 他们仍然没离开 |
[00:25] | Since Perry won’t stop using the loo without lifting the seat, | 既然Perry上厕所不掀马桶圈 |
[00:27] | I’ve started to use his sink. | 我只好在洗手盆尿尿了 |
[00:29] | Aren’t you a little dolled up for the movies? | 不就看个电影 你们有必要盛装打扮吗 |
[00:31] | If little miss co-dependent here doesn’t get “Shagged” Every two days, | 这位缠人的小妖精但凡两天不和我厮混 |
[00:34] | she gets the shakes. | 就会手抖 |
[00:35] | It’s true. Look. | 没错 你看 |
[00:36] | ‘Course, that could be ’cause you’re sober for a change. | 其实 这不过是因为你酒醒了 |
[00:39] | Maybe! | 是吗 |
[00:42] | You silly. Are you still mad because | 你个傻瓜 你不会还在恼 |
[00:44] | we tried to fix Jordan up with someone yesterday? | 我们昨天想要找个人慰藉一下Jordan吧 |
[00:48] | Scary! | 好可怕哟 |
[00:49] | Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[00:51] | Dr. Kelso was having a little female trouble of his own. | Kelso医生和几个女人发生了些冲突 |
[00:54] | Dr. Kelso, the sexual harassment around here has gotten out of control. | Kelso医生 医院里的性骚扰情况已经不受控了 |
[00:58] | Yesterday somebody asked Laverne if her boobs were made for walking! | 昨天竟然有人问Laverne的胸部是不是为走路而长的 |
[01:00] | It’s rude! …And it makes no sense. | 太没礼貌了 而且就是一派胡言 |
[01:02] | Paris and Nikki were not amused. | Paris和Nikki都没有笑 |
[01:04] | You named your breasts after the Hilton sisters? | 你居然用希尔顿姐妹花来命名你的胸啊 |
[01:06] | Other way around, sugar! | 是她们学我的 宝贝 |
[01:08] | Ladies, this hospital’s policy | 姑娘们 根据医院的政策 |
[01:11] | on sexual harassment is well-established. Plus– | 有关性骚扰的规定已经很明确了 并且 |
[01:14] | I’ll handle this. I think what Garfunkle here is trying to say is | 让我来 Garfunkle想说的就是 |
[01:17] | that you should all take a second, | 你们都该花几秒钟 |
[01:18] | tthink seriously about what’s really bothering you, | 仔细想想真正令你们困扰的是什么 |
[01:20] | and then have a big group unbunching of your panties. | 然后好好释放下自己的欲望 |
[01:26] | Every time Turk’s in a hurry, i’m always tempted to jump out and scare him. | 每当Turk急匆匆的时候 我就想要跳出来吓吓他 |
[01:29] | Well, today’s the day! | 嘿嘿 机会又来了 |
[01:34] | The…reason Turk’s in such a rush is because | Turk之所以这么匆忙是因为 |
[01:36] | he’s starting a rotation with the hospital’s new attending surgeon. | 他要跟着一位新来的主治医生开始轮班了 |
[01:50] | So…. You guys my new residents? | 所以说 你们都是我的住院医生咯 |
[01:53] | I could tell what the guys were thinking. | 我知道他们在想什么 |
[01:56] | Oh! There’s so much blood! I hope it doesn’t get on my dress! | 噢 好多血啊 希望不要弄脏我的裙子啦 |
[02:09] | I’m Dr. Miller. A few quick things: Don’t talk while I’m talking, | 我是Miller医生 简要说下 我说话时不许讲话 |
[02:12] | never utter the phrase “It’s Miller time”, | 不许说”现在是Miller时间”这种话 |
[02:13] | and I don’t like the smell of cologne in my operating room. | 还有我不喜欢在手术室里闻到古龙水的味道 |
[02:15] | Now, I’d like to take a minute to | 现在有几分钟 |
[02:17] | listen to any questions or comments that any of you might have, | 你们可以问问题或提意见 |
[02:19] | and then after this minute | 不过在这以后 |
[02:20] | I never want to hear from any of you ever, ever, ever again. | 你们就永远 永远 永远没有说的机会了 |
[02:22] | Anyone? | 有人有问题吗 |
[02:24] | Uh…I’m allergic to shellfish…? | 额 我对贝壳类过敏 |
[02:26] | Any other allergies? No? Great! | 还有谁有过敏情况吗 没有啦 好极了 |
[02:28] | You, and unibrow, go scrub up. | 你 还有一字眉的那位 去换衣服吧 |
[02:32] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[02:33] | My waxer’s in the Bahamas. | 我的美容师在巴哈马呢 |
[02:36] | Get a new one! | 换一个呗 |
[02:53] | Okay, why don’t you show the girls around while I’m in my board meeting. | 好了 我开会的时候你可以带我的朋友们到处走走 |
[02:56] | Love to. Newbie? I’ve got a job for you. | 没问题 菜鸟 有任务给你 |
[02:58] | No, no. No pawning them off on Radar. | 不不 别把他们弄丢了 |
[03:00] | They want the big-boy tour. | 找个靠谱点的导游 |
[03:01] | Hey, I’ve been sharing a guest room with | 嘿 过去两周我都和 |
[03:03] | razor-knee here, for the last two weeks. | 这个糙膝盖的家伙挤在客房 |
[03:05] | Do you have a queen bed? | 你家有双人床吗 |
[03:06] | Well, it would be “Queen” If I took my “Cwothes” Off it. | 额 如果我把衣服搬开就变成双人床了 |
[03:10] | Ooh, he’s quick. What’s he like in the sack? | 噢反应挺快的嘛 你说他在床上表现如何 |
[03:12] | Quicker. | 更快 |
[03:13] | Oh. | 噢 |
[03:14] | May I be excused? | 我可以失陪一下吗 |
[03:15] | You move, you die! | 你斗胆动一下试试 |
[03:17] | Be nice to my friends. Bye. | 好好带我朋友们玩哦 拜 |
[03:19] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 拜 – 拜 |
[03:19] | Okay! Here’s the tour: | 好了 医院一日游 |
[03:21] | This is where the patients enter, | 这里是病人进来的地方 |
[03:23] | upstairs is where they go to die, | 楼上就是他们死去的地方 |
[03:24] | and down in the basement is where | 地下室就是 |
[03:26] | we slide their cold dead bodies into the wall. | 我们把冰冷的尸体藏进墙里的地方 |
[03:28] | Oh, and that’s the gift shop. | 噢对了 那个是礼品商店 |
[03:31] | Where can one get a nice gin and tonic? | 哪里有卖掺奎宁水的杜松子酒吗 |
[03:33] | You know, down the street on the right, | 沿着大街走 就在右边 |
[03:34] | they’ll make an appletini that’ll knock your socks off. | 他们调的苹果马丁尼简直一绝 |
[03:37] | Right! Let’s go and get drunk before pilates! | 太好了 走吧 赶紧在普拉提课之前喝醉 |
[03:42] | So, uh, Jordan seems to be doing pretty well. | 所以 看来Jordan心情平复得挺好的 |
[03:45] | You know Jordan, she is a rock. | 你知道她的 她很坚强的 |
[03:47] | How ’bout you? How you holding up? | 那你呢 你还好吗 |
[03:51] | I…I know it’s been kind of tough with Ben dying. | 我知道Ben去世你一定不好受 |
[03:58] | Are you gonna talk ever? | 你不打算谈谈吗 |
[04:00] | Let me go ahead and tee this up for you, there, Annika: | 我这样跟你说吧 Annika |
[04:03] | We are all going to die someday. | 人终有一死 |
[04:05] | For the lucky few of us it’ll be nice and fast. | 只是部分幸运儿不用受太多苦痛 死得干脆 |
[04:07] | But for most of us it’ll be just | 可我们大多数人都要经历一个 |
[04:09] | as long and slow and painful as a conversation with you. | 漫长的而痛苦的过程 正如和你对话一样 |
[04:13] | That’s a beautiful sentiment. | 好一个深刻的领悟 |
[04:16] | Hot Doc, 3 o’clock! | 辣妹医生 3点钟方向 |
[04:18] | I mean 5 o’clock! | 我想说5点钟方向 |
[04:20] | Over there! | 就在那里啊 |
[04:22] | Todd. Todd, let’s get off on the right foot. | Todd Todd 拜托开个好头啊 |
[04:25] | Hey! It might just be ’cause my expectations are low, | 嘿 肯定是因为我对你们期望值太低了 |
[04:29] | but you guys did not suck in surgery yesterday. | 不过昨天你们手术的表现还可以啊 |
[04:32] | Well, as long as your expectations are low, | 好啊 要是你期望值一直那么低 |
[04:34] | maybe we should have sex! | 也许我们有机会打一炮呢 |
[04:35] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[04:36] | I’m concerned about you. | 我有点担心你啊 |
[04:38] | I think you hold us women responsible for the fact that | 我觉得你把当初你母亲没有关注你的责任 |
[04:40] | your mommy didn’t pay attention to you, | 推到我们女性身上了 |
[04:42] | and if you don’t get help, | 而且如果没人搭救你的话 |
[04:43] | you’ll eventually start picking up prostitutes and killing them. | 你以后可能会勾搭上妓女然后把她们全杀了 |
[04:45] | I’ve always wanted to say that to him! | 我一直想这么说的 |
[04:48] | Welp, now you don’t have to! Ha-ha-ha! | 现在好了 你可以省下了 哈哈哈 |
[04:51] | She just talked to me like I’m an idiot. | 她刚才那口气就好像我是个白痴一样 |
[04:53] | Hot chick, 12 o’clock. | 辣妹 12点钟 |
[04:56] | – Wow. – I know. | – 不是吧 – 就知道 |
[04:59] | Nurse Espinosa, it’s been brought to my attention | Espinosa护士 我最近关注到 |
[05:01] | that there’s been some inappropriate behavior lately. | 周围的确有不少不良行为 |
[05:04] | I know. I brought it to your attention. | 我知道 就是我告诉你的啊 |
[05:06] | Anyway, it occurred to me that we can’t allow this to continue. | 无论如何 我觉得我们绝不容忍这种情况继续下去 |
[05:09] | It occurred to you because | 正因为你 |
[05:11] | I researched case studies detailing the hospital’s liability | 我只能为了医院在家做调查 |
[05:15] | instead of going to single’s night at the Korean church by my house! | 而不能参加韩国教会的单身之夜 |
[05:18] | Ted’s sad life aside, I have decided | 先撇开Ted的悲惨生活 我决定了 |
[05:20] | that you are going to run a sexual harassment seminar. | 你要办一场性骚扰研讨会 |
[05:24] | No one’s gonna show up for that! | 怎么可能有人去听呢 |
[05:25] | It isn’t optional. | 这是强制性的 |
[05:26] | Anyone gets more than three complaints here in the box | 一旦谁收到多于3封投在这盒子里的投诉信 |
[05:30] | then they have to attend. | 就必须参加研讨会 |
[05:31] | Teddy, we missed you last night. | Teddy 昨晚我们都很想你哦 |
[05:35] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[05:38] | What? He’s baitin’ me. | 怎么啦 他在引诱我啊 |
[05:48] | Seriously, how are you? | 说真的 你还好吗 |
[05:49] | Oh, my God. Look, Abby, I didn’t write to you asking for help. | 噢 天啊 听着知心Abby 我可没有写信给你求助 |
[05:54] | So, if you continue on down this road, | 所以如果你还继续这么烦人 |
[05:56] | you’re going to end up eating, breathing, | 那你以后很可能会一个人 |
[05:57] | and relieving yourself through a tube of some kind. | 靠着一根管子吃喝拉撒 |
[06:00] | Signed, Dealing With It On His Own in Kansas. | 独自叹息 然后终老在堪萨斯 |
[06:03] | I wrote Dear Abby once in seventh grade | 我七年级时曾写过信给Abby |
[06:05] | ’cause I didn’t have body hair like the other guys? | 因为我不像别人一样都有体毛 |
[06:07] | By the time her response came out in Parade magazine, | 然后她的回答在美国大观杂志上刊登出来 |
[06:09] | it was like a forest down there. | 真是如丛林一样茂密啊 |
[06:11] | Well, you know, “Nothing ventured…” | 额 “不入虎穴焉得虎子”嘛 |
[06:14] | Looking for streamers and a–and a marching band, | 快看周围的飘扬的彩带和昂扬的军乐 |
[06:17] | because this will be the ceremonial one-millionth time | 来庆祝这个一百万年不遇的时刻 |
[06:20] | I’ve had to shake off something that you’ve said. | 我第一次要把你说的话从脑子里甩走 |
[06:23] | Ahh. Yes, Newbie, I’m having a tough day. | 额 是啦 菜鸟 我最近是很难受 |
[06:26] | And of course I’d love to head home, | 当然我想回家 |
[06:28] | but Jordan’s satanic brood has taken over my apartment | 可Jordan的恶魔朋友霸占了我的公寓 |
[06:30] | and no man in his right mind would dare enter that place. | 没有一个正常男人会想走进那个地方 |
[06:35] | Hmmm…. I should probably go to his place…. | 嗯 我想我该去看看 |
[06:39] | Agility exercises? | 你在活动手指吗 |
[06:41] | No. I’m air-fondling Dr. Miller’s boobies. Who’s with me? | 不是 我在隔空抚摸Miller医生的胸部 加入我吧 |
[06:46] | No? Eh. | 没兴趣吗 |
[06:47] | Why don’t you lay off Dr. Miller? | 你怎么不去约Miller医生呢 |
[06:49] | And don’t say “I’d like to lay on Dr. Miller.” | 可别说”我想和你睡觉” |
[06:51] | High-five later for reading my mind! | 待会要和你击掌 你真懂我 |
[06:54] | You know, I don’t think you’re stupid, Todd…. | 其实 我没有觉得你傻 Todd |
[06:56] | Even though you’re washing your hands with your gloves already on. | 虽然你 戴着手套 在洗手 |
[06:59] | Dammit! | 哎 该死 |
[07:00] | But keep your mouth shut, okay? | 不过你记得别乱说话了 好吗 |
[07:02] | It’s hard for Dr. Miller being a female surgeon around here. | Miller在这里当女外科医生也挺不容易的 |
[07:05] | All right. All those who are assisting me today, step forward. | 好了 我今天的助手请上前 |
[07:08] | Uh-uh, not so fast, beer-bong. You’re out. | 额 别太快哦 啤酒管 你被淘汰了 |
[07:14] | Hello? The door was open– | 有人吗 门没关 |
[07:16] | Oh, God! I’m sorry! I’m very sorry! | 噢天啊 不好意思 对不起 |
[07:20] | I just came to–to tell you both that I-I think it would be better | 我就是过来想跟你们说 你们俩 我觉得最好 |
[07:22] | for Dr. Cox emotionally if- if you two would–would leave. Okay? Thank you. | 为了Cox医生好 你们该走了 行吗谢谢 |
[07:26] | Just a second, darling. | 耽误你一点时间 宝贝 |
[07:30] | Of course, we will leave, but before we go, | 当然 我们会走的 可在我们走之前 |
[07:32] | Allie could really use a man’s opinion. | Allie想听听一个男人的意见 |
[07:34] | Does this bra make my boobs look real? | 穿这个胸罩能显得我的胸真实吗 |
[07:36] | Ohh, yes. | 噢 当然 |
[07:37] | Damn. Let’s switch. | 该死 那我们换吧 |
[07:38] | No, no, no, no, no, no! No, no, no switchies. | 不不不不不不不 别换了 |
[07:40] | I think we should all be happy | 我想我们该要满足这个 |
[07:42] | with the bras God gave us! I really should go. | 主赐给我们的胸罩 我真的该走了 |
[07:45] | Oh, it’s all right. We were going to go to the gym, | 噢 那好吧 我们原本想去健身的 |
[07:47] | but I could just as easily throw up instead. | 不过我也可以不去 |
[07:49] | Or you could just give us a work-out right here. | 或者你可以在这里和我们做些运动啊 |
[07:51] | Uhh…. | 额 |
[07:53] | I guess I could hang for a smidge. | 我想我要放松一下了 |
[07:55] | Good. ‘Cause we’ve got something to tell you. Right, Allie? | 好吧 因为我们有话要跟你说 是吧 Allie |
[07:58] | How dare you tell us to leave our best friend’s house | 你竟然敢让我们离开这里 |
[08:00] | because you want to kiss Perry’s ass. | 就因为你想要奉承Perry |
[08:06] | You know…ladies…I’m not usually | 不是啊 美女们 我不是经常 |
[08:08] | into the rough stuff, but…. Oooooh. | 想到这些黄暴的内容的 可是 噢 |
[08:11] | You shall not feast on me! | 你们不能吃我 |
[08:14] | I’m bored with this. | 我觉得好无聊 |
[08:15] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[08:20] | 34 35 36 Todd Thirty four, thirty five, thirty six…. Todd, | |
[08:24] | you have thirty seven complaints of sexual harassment! | 你有37封性骚扰投诉信啊 |
[08:31] | See! It’s working! Well, good luck with the seminar. | 看吧 这方法可行吧 祝研讨会成功哦 |
[08:35] | Oh! Dr. Kelso, you have five. | 噢 Kelso医生 你有5封 |
[08:38] | Oh, I know! I put those in myself to prove a point. | 我知道 那是我自己写的 用以论证我的观点 |
[08:40] | If you’ll notice, all the “Kelso”s are written with a lower-case “K”. | 你仔细看的话 我的名字首字母都没有大写 |
[08:43] | No, they’re not. | 这5封都没有 |
[08:44] | Well, it was worth a shot. | 哎 至少我努力编过了 |
[08:45] | There must be some loophole for me…. Where’s Ted? | 我一点会找到破解方法的 Ted呢 |
[08:51] | Great service by Reverend Kim today, huh! | 今天Reverend Kim的招待真是太棒了 |
[08:54] | So, you ladies doing anything after? | 你们几位美女活动后有什么计划吗 |
[08:59] | ‘Cause I’m not. | 我有空哟 |
[09:14] | There’s no music in my O.R., Hammer. | 我的手术室不得放歌哦 Hammer |
[09:16] | First of all, Hammer dance like this: | 首先 Hammer是这样跳的 |
[09:21] | Hammer time. | Hammer时间 |
[09:22] | Second, I got your back, so why don’t you cut me a little slack? | 其次 我那么支持你 你怎么不对我宽容点呢 |
[09:24] | You have my back? | 你支持我 |
[09:25] | Anybody gives you any trouble, and I’ll handle the guy. | 无论谁为难你 我都会教训他一顿 |
[09:28] | ‘Cause, uh, little ol’ me can’t. | 因为 你觉得这样的事我做不到吗 |
[09:30] | Well, I didn’t mean it that way. | 嘿 我不是这个意思 |
[09:32] | You know what’s worse than | 你知道比我那些 |
[09:33] | the basic knuckle-dragging scalpel jocks I usually work with? | 愚蠢又保守的同事更糟糕的是谁吗 |
[09:36] | You. You are the worst kind of sexist. | 是你 你是最糟糕的大男人主义者 |
[09:39] | You’re one of the sneaky ones who | 你就是那些卑鄙的 |
[09:40] | prides himself on saying all the right things | 自封为正义使者的人 |
[09:41] | When deep down, what you really think | 而在内心深处 你认为 |
[09:43] | is that I’m just a little girl who needs protecting. | 我只是一个需要人保护的小女孩 |
[09:47] | Now I would appreciate it if you would apologize. | 你现在道歉还是来得及的 |
[09:50] | Sometimes it seems like men and women | 有时候 男人和女人 |
[09:51] | speak a completely different language. | 看问题的态度有着天壤之别 |
[09:54] | Okay. I think you all know why you’re here. | 好吧 我猜你们都知道来这里的原因了 |
[09:57] | Player! Check it! | 队友 快看 |
[10:00] | Great stuff. | 不错嘛 |
[10:04] | And when that happens, | 而当这种情况发生的时候 |
[10:05] | even the best of intentions can be misunderstood. | 即使是最善意的念头都可能被误解 |
[10:09] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他怎么在这里 |
[10:10] | Perry’s little whipping boy told us to leave town. | Perry的小跟班让我们离开这里 |
[10:14] | Oh, God. | 噢天啊 |
[10:15] | And misunderstandings, well, they can lead to disaster. | 而误解 往往会激发一场灾难 |
[10:19] | Dr. Turk? I asked you to apologize. | Turk医生 我让你道歉 |
[10:23] | I have nothing to apologize for. | 我没什么可道歉的 |
[10:25] | Then get out of my O.R. | 那给我滚出手术室 |
[10:30] | Awww…. Are you gonna cry like a little boy? | 噢 你要像个小男孩似的哭吗 |
[10:35] | See how I flipped it? | 知道姐有多厉害了吧 |
[10:44] | Dr. Miller accused me of being sexist. Me! | Miller医生指责我是大男人主义者 我啊 |
[10:46] | I’m marrying Carla | 我的对象可是Carla |
[10:47] | who do you think wears the pants? | 她才是家里的老大好吗 |
[10:49] | And the shirts…and the shoes…and sometimes my underwear. | 趾高气昂的 还时不时穿我的内裤 |
[10:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:54] | I said nothing. | 我可什么都没说 |
[10:55] | Mr. Roberts likes to wear my brassieres. | Roberts先生喜欢穿我的胸罩 |
[10:58] | Elliot, this woman doesn’t like me. | Elliot 这个女人不喜欢我 |
[11:00] | It could keep me from becoming the youngest chief of surgery in history, | 这会阻碍我当上历史上最年轻的外科主任 |
[11:03] | which could keep me from curing paralysis, | 也就意味着 我无法解救瘫痪病人 |
[11:05] | which could keep me from having my birthday be a national holiday! | 我的生日也无法成为法定节日 |
[11:07] | And everyone knows I hate to work on my birthday! | 这样我就还得在生日的时候上班 可讨厌了 |
[11:11] | May I ask you something, there, Judy? | 我可以问你个问题吗 Judy |
[11:13] | Do you have any idea what it’s like to have three angry, | 你知道为什么会有三个愤怒的 |
[11:16] | under-fed women tear you several new ones for a full hour? | 营养不良的女人想要在一个小时内把你五马分尸吗 |
[11:19] | Actually, yes. I caught the matinee of that show; | 额 知道 我可以想象那个场景 |
[11:22] | definitely not for the whole family. | 绝对不是什么其乐融融的场面 |
[11:23] | Then for the last time, | 我说最后一次 |
[11:25] | don’t stick any part of your hairless body into my business. | 再也别干涉我的事情了 |
[11:28] | Trust me, there is nothing for you to gain from it. | 相信我 你完全无利可图 |
[11:30] | Because even if you went on a cruise | 就算你坐上了游轮 |
[11:32] | to the most remote regions of the ocean | 前往大海深处 |
[11:34] | and rescued my drowning, salt-soaked body in time | 救起了我被海水浸泡过的身体 |
[11:36] | to pump the sea water out of my lungs | 拍出了我肺中的海水 |
[11:38] | and bring me back from the brink of death, | 让我死而复生 |
[11:40] | I would STILL be upset that the first face I saw was yours! | 我依然会因为一睁眼就看到你的脸而感到不爽 |
[11:44] | Well, you wouldn’t see my face | 好吧 你不会看到我的脸的 |
[11:45] | because it would be buried in your chest, | 因为我的脸会埋在你胸膛 |
[11:47] | giving you the hug you’ve been afraid to ask for your whole life! | 给你一个你渴望却又不敢说出口的拥抱 |
[11:50] | Now, if you don’t want my help, then fine, I’ll back off…. | 如果你不想要我的帮忙 可以 我再也不管了 |
[11:53] | But only because I feel a little bit guilty. | 但只是因为我有些内疚 |
[11:55] | About what? | 内疚什么 |
[11:59] | Dr. Cox, you received four | Cox医生 你有4封投诉信 |
[12:01] | complaints about calling male residents by girl’s names. | 说你总是用女孩的名字称呼男医生 |
[12:07] | Oh-ho. JUDY! | 噢噢 Judy |
[12:11] | Oh, you come here, Judy! | 噢 你过来啊 Judy |
[12:16] | Well done, there, Bobbo. | 干得不错嘛 Bobbo |
[12:18] | When my patients ask me where I was all afternoon, | 如果我的病人问我这一下午去哪了 |
[12:21] | I’ll just tell them I was too busy attending this ridiculous chat-fest | 我就回答说我忙着和你参加这么滑稽的会谈 |
[12:24] | with you and Dr. What’s-He-Over-Compensating-For? Here. | 还有这位不知为何欲求不满的先生 |
[12:27] | Did I say any of you boys could talk? No, I did not. | 我允许你们讲话了吗 没有哦 |
[12:31] | Now, this part is especially important, | 现在到最重要的部分了 |
[12:32] | so I need everyone’s full attention. | 请大家认真听我说 |
[12:35] | You come here, you rat-bastard! | 你给我过来 你个兔崽子 |
[12:39] | Awesome! | 真是不错 |
[12:42] | Dr. Miller, hi! | Miller医生 你好 |
[12:43] | You, uh, look very nice today. | 你今天看起来精神很好呢 |
[12:45] | Thanks! My patient just died, but if I’m looking good, I’m psyched! | 谢谢 我的病人刚死了 但没想到我看起来还是不错 耶 |
[12:47] | No, no. It’s just that you work in a very tough specialty, | 不 不 你所从事的职业非常辛苦 |
[12:49] | and you manage to maintain your femininity and I find that very…um…sexy. | 但你仍然保持了自己女性化的一面 我觉得这很性感 |
[12:54] | Are you asking me out on a date? | 你这是邀请我去约会吗 |
[12:56] | Please! We just met! | 拜托 我们才刚认识 |
[12:57] | No that it would make a difference if we hadn’t…um…. | 不是的 如果我们没有 额 |
[13:00] | Look, Dr. Turk is a really good friend of mine– | 是这样子的 Turk医生是我很好的朋友 |
[13:02] | and he is not a sexist. And I know sexist. | 他真的不是大男人主义者 我知道什么才是 |
[13:05] | I mean, when my dad’s not asking the maid for a neck-rub, | 每当我爸没有叫佣人给他揉脖子时 |
[13:07] | he’s telling me if I’m going to get emotional, | 他就跟我说如果我要哭 |
[13:09] | I should do it in a closet | 就该躲进衣柜里哭 |
[13:09] | because no one likes to see a hysterical woman. | 因为没有人会喜欢歇斯底里的女人 |
[13:11] | There’s a closet right there! | 那里正好有个衣柜呢 |
[13:12] | I know, it’s one of my favorites…. | 我知道 那是我的至爱之一 |
[13:14] | Dr. Reid! I’ve seen you strutting around this place with your can-do attitude, | Reid医生 我看到过你在这里马不停蹄地工作 |
[13:17] | and I know that you think because you’re a female doctor, | 我还知道你觉得因为自己是个女医生 |
[13:19] | you’re part of the solution. | 所以你想要做个榜样 |
[13:19] | But you’re not. Everything about you screams, | 但你并没有做到 你的尖叫声简直神烦 |
[13:21] | “What does the cutie in Radiology think about me?” | “放射科的帅哥会怎么看我呢” |
[13:24] | And yes, your friend Dr. Turk, | 对了 你的朋友Turk医生 |
[13:26] | he may ask you relationship advice | 他也许也向你请教过恋爱问题 |
[13:27] | or where to get his unfortunate girlfriend some naughty lingerie | 或是上哪给他倒霉的女友买内衣 |
[13:29] | because we both know that when it comes to gifts, | 我们都知道 提起礼物 |
[13:31] | women all crave a nice leather push-up bra | 女人们都渴望得到一个好的皮质聚拢型胸罩 |
[13:33] | with tassels that go around and around and around like this | 而且还要有流苏 绕着一圈 一圈又一圈 |
[13:35] | but still, I ask you, is that respect? | 不过话虽如此 我问你 你觉得这就是尊重吗 |
[13:38] | Uh, don’t answer. I don’t care! | 不用回答 因为我不在乎 |
[13:43] | Move, Barbie! Move! Barbie! | 走开啊 芭比 走开啊 芭比 |
[13:48] | Yes! He fell! I’m gonna get away! | 耶 他被绊倒了 我可以脱身了 |
[13:50] | …You know who I haven’t seen today? | 你知道今天我没见到谁吗 |
[13:54] | You lookin’ for that? | 你要的是这个吧 |
[13:55] | Like you read about. | 没错就是这样 |
[13:57] | Come here, you. | 来吧 你 |
[13:58] | Come on! | 快走 |
[13:58] | Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[14:02] | Spill. | 说吧 |
[14:03] | Dr. Cox had nothing to do with me going to see your scary friends. | 不关Cox医生的事 我是自己去找你那些可怕的朋友的 |
[14:06] | I did it all on my own. | 完全是我自己的主意 |
[14:07] | I love how adult our relationship is! | 我最喜欢我们之间这种成熟的关系了 |
[14:09] | Fine. You want some straight shootin’? | 好吧 你想听实话是吗 |
[14:12] | I’m glad that you’re dealing with Ben’s death so well. | 我很欣慰你已经放下了Ben |
[14:14] | The fact is I’m strugglin’. | 可我还在承受着痛苦 |
[14:16] | And having those two harpies nesting in our home is not helping. | 而那两个霸占着我家的悍妇完全没帮到我 |
[14:19] | For the life of me, Jordan, | 于我而言 Jordan |
[14:20] | I cannot figure out why they’re still here. | 我搞不懂他们怎么还在 |
[14:22] | It is beyond me! | 完全不能理解 |
[14:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:30] | Why don’t you grow a pair, Sally! | 你能知趣点吗 Sally |
[14:32] | Oh, oka–that’s going in the box. | 噢 好吧 我要再写投诉信了 |
[14:33] | Girl’s names are out. That’s why we have a box. | 又一个女孩名字 投诉箱太有用了 |
[14:41] | Well? | 怎样 |
[14:42] | I hate to quote my mother, | 我不喜欢引用我妈说的话 |
[14:43] | but Dr. Miller is so uptight she could use a pitcher of martinis | 可是Miller医生已经保守到应该喝一罐马丁尼 |
[14:46] | and an afternoon on top of a smooth-chested pool-boy. | 然后在一个胸部光滑结实的救生员上方来一发 |
[14:48] | I knew you’d hate her. | 就知道你会讨厌她的 |
[14:49] | I love her! | 我很喜欢她呢 |
[14:51] | Turk, do you know what I would give to have a female attending like her | Turk 知道为什么我想要一个像她一样的女医生 |
[14:53] | pushing me not to let the fact that I’m a woman hold me back? | 来鞭策我 别让作为女人的事实妨碍我前进 |
[14:56] | I mean…you have no idea how hard it is. | 你啊 永远不知道一个女人在这行有多苦 |
[14:59] | I have no idea? | 我会不知道吗 |
[15:00] | Look, I’m not gonna fight about | 听着 我不想和你争论在医学界里 |
[15:01] | whether in medicine it’s harder being black or a woman. | 到底是当黑人还是女人更辛苦 |
[15:03] | Black! | 必须是黑人 |
[15:04] | Woman! | 女人 |
[15:06] | Much prop, Dr. Rhodes. | Rhodes医生 加油 |
[15:09] | Go get ’em. | 你最棒了 |
[15:10] | Turk, let me ask you one question. | Turk 问你个问题 |
[15:12] | Gun to your head, who do you think make better doctors, men or women? | 如实回答 谁能成为更好的医生 男人还是女人 |
[15:21] | Nooooooo, Todd. The term “Melons” Is just as bad as “Sweater meat.” | 不是啊 Todd “波霸”和”胸器”的意思一样糟糕 |
[15:26] | Well then I am thoroughly confused! | 好吧 我彻底晕了 |
[15:28] | This is a total waste of time! | 这根本就是浪费时间 |
[15:31] | And do you know why it’s a total waste of time? | 你知道为什么这是浪费时间吗 |
[15:34] | Well, now, take Bobbo, here. | 以Bobbo为例吧 |
[15:36] | He’s just a product of a different era! | 他是另外一个时代的人啊 |
[15:41] | Foxy Enid Foxy, Enid! | |
[15:44] | Hot mama. | 水嫩水嫩的啊 |
[15:48] | Those were the days. | 想当年啊 |
[15:50] | And…this one. | 而这个 |
[15:51] | God save me, | 神啊 |
[15:52] | I can’t even imagine what that upbringing must have been like. | 我完全想象不出他是怎么被抚养成人的 |
[15:58] | Boy, I’d like to take a swig out of her jugs. | 孩子啊 我好想豪饮一口她的甜美乳汁 |
[16:02] | Hey, I’m talking, numb-nuts! | 嘿 我在跟你说话呢 呆子 |
[16:04] | Dad! I’m listening to ‘Annie’! | 爸爸 我在听”Annie”呢 |
[16:09] | It is a hard-knock life. | 生活不易啊 |
[16:11] | My point is that in this tight-ass PC culture, | 我的意思是在这个强调政治正确性的文化背景下 |
[16:14] | it is damn hard to know what’s kosher! | 想要去了解什么是犹太洁食是根本不可能的 |
[16:17] | Well, then you should try stepping into our shoes! | 好吧 那你应该站在我们的角度思考 |
[16:19] | Even the strongest women walk | 即使是最强壮的女人 |
[16:22] | around with this thick coat of armor all day long, | 都要整天穿戴了厚外套和盔甲走路 |
[16:24] | because God forbid we should show the slightest sign of weakness. | 因为神不允许我们示一点弱 |
[16:27] | So just squeeze those smelly, oversized feet | 所以 麻烦你们放下高傲的架子 |
[16:29] | into the shoes of someone you really care about; | 设身处地地为你在乎的人想一想 |
[16:31] | and trust me, in a heartbeat you will know the right thing to do. | 相信我 你立马就会知道该怎么做 |
[16:36] | At that moment, Dr. Cox knew why Jordan’s friends were still around. | 此时 Cox医生 明白了为什么Jordan的朋友还没离开 |
[16:47] | Oh, would you turn off the lights? | 噢 能把灯关了吗 |
[16:49] | The baby doesn’t know I’m here. | 宝贝不知道我在这里呢 |
[16:51] | Doesn’t matter. Likes the nanny better than me anyway. | 算了 反正他更喜欢保姆 |
[16:55] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:57] | Hey, are your friends still in town because I’ve been wallowing | 嘿 你的朋友还在吗 因为我最近都很消沉 |
[16:59] | in self pity and you need somebody to take care…of you? | 顾影自怜 而忘了你也需要人来照顾 |
[17:04] | I miss Ben. | 我很想Ben |
[17:09] | Me too. God, me too. | 我也是 很想 |
[17:21] | You want me to help you move that table? | 需要我帮忙移手术台吗 |
[17:25] | Not that you can’t move it! | 我不是说你移不动 |
[17:27] | What do you want, Dr. Turk? | 你想怎样呢 Turk医生 |
[17:29] | I was just thinking about…you know, | 我只是在想 你知道的 |
[17:31] | what you were saying when I said that thing, and– | 你上次听了我的话后说的 而且 |
[17:34] | Just say it. | 就说出来嘛 |
[17:37] | …I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:39] | Scrub up. | 去换衣服吧 |
[17:42] | So we’re cool? | 我们没事了吧 |
[17:44] | -Ish. But you’re a decent surgeon, | 才不是 不过你还算个老实的外科医生 |
[17:48] | and uh, I’m not one to be petty. | 而且我也不是个小气的人 |
[17:50] | So why don’t we put on a little music? | 不如开点音乐听听 |
[17:53] | Yes. Why don’t we. | 好啊 开吧 |
[18:00] | There will always be a battle for power between the sexes. | 两性之间的战争会一直存在 |
[18:06] | Sometimes a man just has to give in. | 有时候男人要做的就是投降 |
[18:12] | Gotta grab those. | 必须得摸摸 |
[18:13] | No.Remember, we look…but we don’t touch. | 不行 记住啦 我们只看不动手 |
[18:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:21] | Other times it’s enough just to take a positive step. | 有时候能取得一点进步就很不错了 |
[18:28] | And once in a while, even it seems cliche’, | 而有时候 即使看似陈腔滥调 |
[18:32] | a man just has to be there for her. | 男人只需要在女人身边就足够了 |
[18:34] | You know, honey, I’m–I’m here now, | 亲爱的 我在这里了 |
[18:36] | if you– if you want your friends to leave. | 如果 如果你想让你的朋友离开 |
[18:39] | We’re getting chemical peels tomorrow. | 我们明天约好一起去美容院 |
[18:41] | Oh. Okay. | 噢 好吧 |