时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Buddy, I get that you and Carla have been hanging out a lot, | 哥们 我知道最近你和Carla关系不错 |
[00:04] | but pretending you’re going to steal her from me | 但是假装你能把她从我手里抢走 |
[00:06] | makes you seem sad, pathetic and very lonely. | 让你看上去很惨很伤很孤单啊 |
[00:10] | Your woman wants me so bad, | 你媳妇超喜欢和我在一起 |
[00:12] | we’ve developed our own little shorthand with each other. | 我们甚至发明了我们专用的缩略语 |
[00:14] | – Mornin’. – Morning. | – 早 – 早 |
[00:16] | That means good morning. | 就是早上好的意思 |
[00:17] | Noted. | 了解 |
[00:18] | How was mardi gras night? | 昨晚的狂欢夜怎么样了 |
[00:20] | Ooh! | 噢 |
[00:21] | Come on! | 来嘛 |
[00:23] | Enough beads. No more flashing. | 珠珠够多了 不玩快闪了 |
[00:26] | More beads, damn it! Come on! | 还要珠珠 该死 来嘛 |
[00:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[00:34] | Bite me | 爽啊 |
[00:35] | Sounds pretty embarrassing. | 听上去好尴尬啊 |
[00:37] | Only because Jasper becomes an innie | 那是因为人家紧张时 |
[00:39] | when he gets nervous. | 乳头就会害羞啦 |
[00:41] | Still… | 不过嘛 |
[00:43] | Friends forever! | 友谊长存 |
[00:46] | Of course, not all relationships are as solid as Carla’s and mine. | 当然 不是所有的友谊都像我和Carla的这么持久 |
[00:50] | Dr. Reid, why are you using | Reid医生 为什么你用 |
[00:52] | standard macrolides to treat your patient | 大环内酯类抗生素来治疗病人 |
[00:54] | instead of clo-veritol? | 而不用clo-veritol |
[00:57] | Oh, clo-veritol is a drug? | 噢 clo-veritol是药么 |
[00:59] | Now, honestly, Bob, | 说真的啊 Bob |
[01:00] | Here I was under the impression that it was a travel agency, | 我还以为这是家旅游公司呢 |
[01:03] | what with all the free golf trips | 提供一堆免费的高尔夫旅行 |
[01:05] | that have gone ahead and sent you on. | 吸引你去旅行的的那种 |
[01:06] | I’ll have you know that | 我是想告诉你 |
[01:07] | I do not authorize any drug for this hospital | 本医院内未经我亲自检查的药物 |
[01:09] | that I haven’t personally researched. | 绝对不得使用 |
[01:11] | What did the research for clo-veritol say, sir? | 那您检查过的clo-veritol怎么样呢 |
[01:15] | When life’s not fair at all, use clo-veritol. | 当命运极其不公时 服用clo-veritol |
[01:20] | Check out Barbie boo-hottie slamming big Bob. | 快看呐 美少女芭比惩治大Bob啦 |
[01:24] | That a girl! | 好样的 |
[01:25] | Look, I have spent the last 3 years in this hospital | 我在过去三年里 |
[01:28] | getting pushed around | 一直被人欺负 |
[01:29] | because I’m “Little Barbie from Connecticut.” | 就因为我是”来自康涅狄格的小芭比” |
[01:32] | But there is a new toy in town, | 但我已经洗心革面了 |
[01:33] | and her name is “Bitch slap Barbie.” | 现在我是”泼辣芭比” |
[01:37] | “From Connecticut.” | “来自康涅狄格” |
[01:39] | Still, let’s remember that | 不过你可别忘了 |
[01:40] | you can’t even drive the doctor car | 除非有大人物在旁指点 |
[01:42] | without big daddy sitting right there beside you, | 否则你根本不会当医生 |
[01:45] | because you went ahead and accidentally | 因为你刚才一个不小心 |
[01:47] | gave the patient over in bed 4 macrolides and opiates, | 给四床的病人开了大环内酯和镇静剂 |
[01:51] | 2 medications that I guarantee | 我保证 这两种药放一起 |
[01:53] | you are going to make her nauseous. | 你的病人一定会呕吐的 |
[01:55] | My patient is fine, and I don’t need you… | 我病人好着呢 我才不用你 |
[02:00] | I roughly think that would be the faint sound | 我好像隐约听到 |
[02:02] | of your patient vomiting. | 你病人的呕吐声了 |
[02:04] | You may be having trouble hearing it | 你可能听得不是很清楚 |
[02:05] | over the much louder sound of me being right yet again. | 因为那声音已经被我得意的笑声盖过去了 |
[02:11] | Oh, god? | 上帝啊 |
[02:14] | My brilliance is now becoming a bit of a burden. | 我聪慧的天资要变成负担了 |
[02:17] | Get back to me. | 帮帮我吧 |
[02:19] | I got to give Mr. Ingram his meds, | 我得去给Ingram先生送药 |
[02:21] | so…later. | 那么 回见 |
[02:22] | Later. | 回见 |
[02:24] | That means “I’ll be seeing you later.” | 意思是说 一会儿再见 |
[02:26] | You want my fiance, | 你想要我的未婚妻 |
[02:27] | just go ahead and take her, | 尽管拿去吧 |
[02:28] | ’cause she’s been naggin’ the crap out of me. | 反正她整天对我唠叨个没完 |
[02:30] | “Pick up your socks, wash your dishes, | “把袜子捡起来 把盘子洗了” |
[02:32] | stop whispering booyah to J.D. | “咱俩嘿咻后的隔天早上” |
[02:34] | in the morning after we have sex.” | “别去和JD得瑟” |
[02:35] | How else am I supposed to know? | 你不说我怎么知道 |
[02:36] | I’m sayin’! But you know what? | 就是说嘛 你知道吗 |
[02:38] | I’m not givin’ her anymore ammo. | 我不会再给她机会了 |
[02:39] | There is no way in hell that she will ever be able to bust my… | 我从今往后绝不会让她再抓到我 |
[02:42] | damn! | 该死 |
[02:43] | Ooh! That ass warrants the batman sound effect salute! | 噢 那翘臀值得蝙蝠侠音效式的致敬啊 |
[02:50] | Turk, how come every time I turn around | Turk 为什么每次我转身 |
[02:52] | you’re checking out some woman’s you-know-what? | 你就盯着其他女人的”你懂的”部位 |
[02:54] | Tushie parts? | 屁屁吗 |
[02:54] | Thanks for having my back. | 多谢解围 |
[02:57] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[02:59] | That means now she all mad. | 那表示 “气死老娘了” |
[03:17] | When you work in a hospital, | 当你在医院上班时 |
[03:18] | you can count on an ever-changing roster of new faces, | 你总会见到各种新面孔 |
[03:20] | whether it’s the new flower lady who winks too much | 不管是新来的狂爱眨眼的卖花女士 |
[03:24] | or the plastic surgeon who’s returned after spending 3 years | 还是在第三世界国家呆了三年 专治唇腭裂 |
[03:27] | fixing cleft palates in third world countries. | 刚刚回来的整形医生 |
[03:29] | So if any of you are interested in | 那么如果有谁有意 |
[03:31] | following in the philanthropic footsteps of Dr. Ramirez, | 接手Ramirez医生的慈善火炬 |
[03:35] | he has graciously offered to answer any of your questions. | 他将十分乐意回答你们的任何问题 |
[03:41] | I told you no one would care. | 我就说了没人会在乎 |
[03:43] | Sometimes a new face will just outright surprise you. | 有时候 新面孔会让你大吃一惊 |
[03:48] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么呢 |
[03:49] | Me? Nothin’, man. | 我 没什么 哥们 |
[03:52] | I’m just waitin’ for my brother to get off work. | 正等我弟下班呢 |
[03:55] | Maybe you know him. | 也许你认识他 |
[03:56] | He’s a janitor here. My name’s Rocksco. | 他是这里的清洁工 我叫Rocksco |
[04:01] | – Why is he doing that? – I think he gets bored. | – 他在干嘛 – 闲的无聊吧 |
[04:07] | So I’m supposed to marry someone | 我就和这么一个色迷迷的男人 |
[04:08] | who’s going to stare at women for the rest of my life? | 过下半辈子了吗 |
[04:10] | Well, I wouldn’t put it that way in your vows. | 结婚誓词别这么写 |
[04:12] | Let’s see how he likes it when I do it in front of him. | 我也去和挑逗别人 看他什么反应 |
[04:14] | Hey, honey! | 嘿 甜心 |
[04:14] | What’s up, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝儿 |
[04:17] | It’s good, isn’t it? | 这饭好吃吧 |
[04:19] | That’s because every time Estelle’s working, | 这是因为每次Estelle |
[04:20] | she puts extra croutons into the stuffing. | 都在馅料里多加面包丁 |
[04:22] | And yet the salads always suffer. | 沙拉加完就不好吃了 |
[04:24] | Excuse me. I am talking about that man’s ass! | 抱歉 你们可得看看那男人的屁股 |
[04:28] | Gotta go! | 得走了 |
[04:29] | You know, ’cause it’s such a fine, chiseled | 告诉你哦 那可真是个性感 有型 |
[04:30] | dig-your-fingernails into it kind of ass. | 让人想动手抓的屁股啊 |
[04:32] | Babe, he probably works out. | 宝贝儿 那可能是他健身练出来的吧 |
[04:36] | Carla Carla? | |
[04:38] | Ron Ron! | |
[04:41] | Kudos on the nice pooper. | 有型的屁屁赞一个 |
[04:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:44] | Mine’s firm, like mutton. | 我的很结实 像羊肉一样 |
[04:46] | Lovely. | 真不错 |
[04:49] | Ok, mr. Thompson, we’ve got your fever down, | Thompson先生 你已经退烧了 |
[04:51] | but how’s the pain in your abdomen? | 你腹部还疼吗 |
[04:53] | Practically gone. | 基本不疼了 |
[04:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[04:59] | Little trick I picked up in med school. | 医学院学的一点小把戏 |
[05:00] | Good trick. I think my insides exploded. | 不错 我感觉肚子里的东西都炸了 |
[05:03] | Now I suspect you’ve got pancreatitis, | 我怀疑你可能得了胰腺炎 |
[05:05] | so we’re going to run some lfts and do an ultrasound. | 所以你要做肝功检测还有超声波 |
[05:07] | But in the meantime, | 但与此同时 |
[05:08] | I am going to prescribe you something for your pain. | 我会给你开点止痛药的 |
[05:10] | No, no, no, please, please, don’t sweat it. | 不 不 不 求你了 别麻烦了 |
[05:12] | I’m used to the pain. | 我已经习惯了 |
[05:13] | Besides my mom is bringing by the kids later | 另外 我妈一会儿会带孩子过来 |
[05:16] | and I figure there should be at least one sober adult in the room. | 这屋子里怎么也得有个清醒的大人 |
[05:22] | No, seriously, she’s a drunk. | 不 说真的 她是个酒鬼 |
[05:25] | Oh, sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[05:29] | You… | 你真是的 |
[05:30] | Stop it. | 别笑了 |
[05:33] | There’s nothing worse than | 世间最痛苦的事莫过于 |
[05:34] | being around two people with a history. | 和两个有过一腿的人坐一起了 |
[05:35] | So did Shari and Steve ever get married? | 那Shari和Steve最后结婚了吗 |
[05:37] | You didn’t hear what happened? | 你没听说吗 |
[05:38] | Please say you heard. | 求你了 说你听说了 |
[05:39] | – No, I didn’t. – Damn you, Ron! | – 不 我没听说 – 去你的 Ron |
[05:41] | Steve took a year off to take care of his parents, | Steve请了一年假去照顾双亲 |
[05:43] | and while he was gone, | 趁他不在的时候 |
[05:43] | Shari started seeing Dr. Harding. | Shari就和Harding医生约会了 |
[05:45] | – Nooo! – Really? | – 不啊啊 – 真的吗 |
[05:46] | Yes. | 真的 |
[05:47] | Shari and Gary? | Shari和Gary |
[05:48] | – Nooo! – Yes! | – 不啊啊 – 没错 |
[05:49] | But that summer, | 但那年夏天 |
[05:50] | they took a river-rafting trip through the grand canyon | 他俩去大峡谷漂流探险 |
[05:52] | and they both drowned. | 结果都被淹死了 |
[05:53] | Oh, thank God! | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[05:58] | You know, ’cause they… | 你懂的 因为他俩吧 |
[06:01] | they both died doing what they loved. | 他俩死的时候都在做自己爱做的事 |
[06:06] | Rafting. | 漂流 |
[06:11] | So everybody treating you ok? | 大家对你还好吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[06:12] | You know, the nurse that does the sponge baths, | 你知道那个 帮人洗澡的护士吧 |
[06:14] | wouldn’t be shocked if she’s killed before. | 说她以前是杀手我都信 |
[06:16] | Hey, sunshine! | 嘿 美女 |
[06:18] | Why don’t you just calm your ass down? | 你丫就不能消停会儿么 |
[06:21] | You was barely bleeding. | 你不就是擦破了点皮嘛 |
[06:22] | From a bath, woman! | 谁家洗澡擦破皮啊 大姐 |
[06:25] | I don’t get it. I’ve run every single test. | 我就奇怪了 各项检查我都做了 |
[06:27] | I cannot figure out why this guy is in so much pain. | 但我就找不出他疼痛的原因 |
[06:29] | Did you run a d-u-h test? | 废话测试 你做了吗 |
[06:31] | – What’s a D.U.H.? – Uh, duh!! | – 什么是废话测试 – 呃 废话 |
[06:33] | The guy is a drug addict | 这家伙就是个瘾君子 |
[06:35] | trying to score painkillers. | 想来骗点止痛药 |
[06:37] | But he refused drugs. | 但他拒绝用药啊 |
[06:40] | My bad. He is a very clever drug addict. | 是我说的不准确 他是个很聪明的瘾君子 |
[06:43] | Look, I hate to question your 3 years of wisdom, | 我不想质疑你作为第三年实习生的智商 |
[06:47] | but your pain guy is | 但是你那个叫疼的伙计 |
[06:48] | just like a million other drug addicts | 和其他成千上万的瘾君子一样 |
[06:49] | who walk into hospitals every year | 每年都大摇大摆地走进医院 |
[06:51] | with their aches and their pains | 抱这痛那疼的 |
[06:53] | and their spasms and their cramps and their myalgia | 抱怨痉挛痛 抽筋痛 肌痛 |
[06:55] | and their neuralgia, and their otalgia | 绞痛 神经痛 |
[06:57] | or any other algia they can possibly think of | 还有其他你能想到的所有痛 |
[06:58] | just so they can get a fix. | 就是为了骗取止痛药 |
[07:00] | Well, I believe in this guy. | 我相信这家伙是真痛 |
[07:02] | Would you like to go out on a limb, | 那你愿不愿意担点风险 |
[07:04] | sign him in, keep him overnight? | 把他留下一晚 住院观察呢 |
[07:06] | You know, Dr. Cox, | 你知道吗 Cox医生 |
[07:07] | you think that you have seen it all and done it all, | 你觉得自己阅历充足 做过所有的事 |
[07:10] | but guess what? | 但是你猜怎么着 |
[07:11] | You haven’t done me! | 你还没”做”过我 |
[07:15] | Give her a second there, gang. | 伙计们 给她一秒钟反应反应 |
[07:19] | That didn’t come out right. | 我不是那个意思 |
[07:20] | Go! | 消失 |
[07:22] | Willis说的 就是我 | |
[07:23] | Yo, if you’re captain out there today, | 哟 如果今天你当队长的话 |
[07:25] | pick me first, and then I’ll be like, | 先选我 然后我就说 |
[07:26] | “Dude, we always play together.” | “哥们 咱俩总在一组” |
[07:27] | Then you can pick who you really want to pick, | 接着你就可以选你真心想选的人了 |
[07:29] | but everyone else will think you wanted to pick me first. | 但人们都会以为你真心想选的第一人是我 |
[07:30] | When do you think of this stuff? | 你都什么时候琢磨的这些啊 |
[07:31] | Every minute of every day. | 每时每刻 |
[07:33] | Hey, either of you guys seen my twin brother? | 嘿 你俩谁看见我双胞胎哥哥了吗 |
[07:37] | Hey! I asked you a question. | 嘿 我问你话呢 |
[07:39] | You’re better than this. | 这招也太低级了 |
[08:21] | Hey! Any sign of my brother, the janitor? | 你们好呀 看见我弟弟了吗 那个清洁工 |
[08:25] | Dude, there is no way that we ever, | 哥们 想让我们信你这套把戏 |
[08:25] | Willis说的 就是我 | |
[08:27] | ever believe this one. | 一点可能都没有 |
[08:31] | Can someone say keep rockin’? | 就没人能和我说句 继续摇滚吗 |
[08:41] | Hey, Carla, after you check Mrs. Ruck’s I.V. In room 310, | 嘿 Carla 在你查完310房Ruck女士的点滴后 |
[08:44] | can you zip down to the cafeteria | 你能再去食堂 |
[08:46] | and flirt more with Dr. Hotbutt? | 和翘臀先生调调情吗 |
[08:48] | Fine. So I was flirting with him a little. | 好吧 我承认我和他调情来着 |
[08:51] | But I used to have such a crush on the guy. | 但是我曾经对他是情有独钟 |
[08:54] | And besides, you flirt sometimes. | 再说了 你也总和别人调情 |
[08:55] | It’s harmless, right? | 无伤大雅的 不是吗 |
[09:01] | Can I press your button? | 我能按按钮了吗 |
[09:02] | I don’t know. Can I press yours? | 我不知道 我能按你的吗 |
[09:12] | It’s not always harmless. | 说”无伤大雅”不太准确 |
[09:14] | Hey, Carla, | 嘿 Carla |
[09:16] | I was wondering if you wanted to grab dinner with me tonight. | 请问你愿不愿意和我共进晚餐 |
[09:20] | It’s always a risk when you go out on a limb. | 有些决定注定是要冒险的 |
[09:22] | Ultimately you just make yourself vulnerable. | 而最终受伤的便是自己 |
[09:24] | Laverne, did you pull up Mr. Thompson’s old charts? | Laverne 你找到Thompson先生的旧病历了吗 |
[09:27] | He was here, like, 8 years ago, | 他来过这 大概 八年前吧 |
[09:28] | complaining of the same abdominal pain, | 也是抱怨腹部疼痛 |
[09:31] | but as soon as he was given his pain medication, | 但是在你给完他止痛药的那一瞬间 |
[09:33] | he went A.M.A. | 他就消失了 |
[09:35] | He just took the drugs and bolted? | 他就那么拿着药逃了吗 |
[09:37] | No, he took some towels, too. | 不 他还顺了几条毛巾 |
[09:40] | Frick! | 该死 |
[09:43] | So what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:44] | And you just hate to see anyone get crushed, | 看谁眉来眼去都是烦人事儿 |
[09:47] | even Dr. Hotbutt. | 连是翘臀先生也不例外 |
[09:48] | Sure. That sounds great. | 没问题 听上去好极了 |
[09:50] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[09:57] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才是搞什么啊 |
[09:59] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道啊 |
[10:00] | He asked me out to dinner and I said yes. | 他邀请我共进晚餐 我就答应了 |
[10:01] | It just came out. | 话自己从嘴里溜出来了 |
[10:04] | Shame! | 可耻啊 |
[10:05] | Look, everyone thinks | 每个人都以为 |
[10:06] | it’s just guys who get all freaked out before the wedding, | 只有男人会在婚前不知所措 |
[10:08] | but it happens to women, too. | 女人也是一样的 |
[10:10] | – And Ronnie… – Ronnie? | – 再说Ronnie – Ronnie |
[10:12] | Ron Ron Ron. Ron. | |
[10:13] | He’s not just some guy, J.D. | 他是与众不同的 JD |
[10:15] | He’s my “What if” Guy, | 他就是可望不可即的”白马王子” |
[10:16] | the one I always wondered about, the one I idealized, you know? | 我梦寐以求的 理想型的那个人 你懂吗 |
[10:20] | If I go out with him and I feel nothing, | 如果我和这种人约会都不再有感觉了 |
[10:21] | you know how confident I’ll feel about Turk? | 我就会死心塌地爱着Turk了 你懂吗 |
[10:24] | Now I want you to go. | 现在我倒想让你去了 |
[10:26] | You know what that means? | 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[10:27] | That she’s a sorceress. | 意味着她是个女巫 |
[10:28] | Look, I would never do anything inappropriate. | 我保证不会做出格的事的 |
[10:32] | Then you won’t mind if I tell Turk. | 那你不介意我告诉Turk了 |
[10:33] | If you have to, go ahead. | 你非要说的话 就说吧 |
[10:35] | But then I’ll know that we’re not as close as I thought. | 不过 你也就不再是我心目中的好闺蜜了 |
[10:42] | Damn beads. | 该死的珠珠 |
[10:46] | Mr. Thompson, I was just taking a look at your old charts. | Thompson先生 我刚看了眼你以前的病历 |
[10:49] | Yes! He was just telling me that the last time he was here, | 他正在和我聊上次他入院的事 |
[10:52] | his doctor couldn’t diagnose him | 他的医生诊断不出病因 |
[10:53] | and just threw a bunch of painkillers at him instead. | 就拿了一堆止痛药打发他走了 |
[10:56] | He did? | 真的吗 |
[10:57] | I was so frustrated, I took off, | 我很灰心 我就走了 |
[10:58] | but I have to say with Dr. Reid here, | 但我要对Reid医生说 |
[11:00] | I know we’re finally gonna get to the bottom of things. | 我相信这次一定会查个水落石出的 |
[11:03] | She is one terrific doctor. | 她是个超棒的医生 |
[11:05] | So this pain you’re having is making you delusional. | 瞧你都疼出错觉来了 |
[11:08] | No. Why? | 没有啊 为什么这么说 |
[11:10] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[11:14] | Well, this is nice, | 感觉真好 |
[11:16] | after all these years actually being out with you. | 这么多年以后 终于能和你约会了 |
[11:18] | Yeah, so where do you want to sit? | 是啊 你想坐哪里 |
[11:20] | How about here? | 就这怎么样 |
[11:29] | We have a lovely selection of condoms. | 我们有一系列的避孕套可供挑选 |
[11:33] | Ooh! Lemon zinger! | 噢 激爽柠檬啊 |
[11:37] | Uncool. | 受不了 |
[11:39] | What were you thinkin’ about? | 你想什么呢 |
[11:42] | What you’d look like if you were Chinese. | 如果你是中国人你会长什么样 |
[11:44] | Me, too! | 我也是 |
[11:45] | Ooh, that was lucky. | 噢 好险呐 |
[11:47] | Hey, fellas! Guess what’s on. | 嘿 伙计们 猜猜怎么了 |
[11:49] | A little show that I like to call indisputable evidence. | 咱来看段 无可争辩的事实 |
[11:55] | Thank you, brothers, | 谢谢你 兄弟俩 |
[11:57] | for inviting me to your twin birthday party! | 感谢你们邀请我参加双胞胎生日会 |
[12:01] | No problem, Troy. | 应该的 Troy |
[12:03] | Hey, brother, why don’t you enjoy | 嘿 哥 你怎么不试试 |
[12:05] | this nice pen set that I got for you? | 这套漂亮的钢笔呢 |
[12:07] | Check it out. | 拆开看看 |
[12:09] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[12:13] | Approach it slowly. | 不着急 |
[12:15] | Hey, wow! Thanks, bro! | 嘿 哇噢 谢了 弟弟 |
[12:18] | I’m definitely gonna use this to write to you | 我绝对会用这只笔给你写信的 |
[12:21] | when I finish my around-the-world travels. | 等着我环球旅行结束吧 |
[12:23] | Put her there, man. All right! | 先把它放下 好极了 |
[12:26] | You do a good job around here. | 你工作做的真不错 |
[12:30] | And that, boys, is a brotherly handshake. | 看见了吗 伙计们 兄弟间的握手 |
[12:33] | Sometimes around here, | 有时候在医院里 |
[12:34] | you can’t believe what you’re seeing. | 你不能相信亲眼看到的东西 |
[12:43] | Other times, it’s as clear as day. | 还有些时候 一切都清晰明了 |
[12:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:49] | Oh Great! | 噢 好极了 |
[12:51] | You’re getting medication for your “pain patient.” | 你要给”疼得不行的病患”开止痛药了 |
[12:53] | But, say, why stop there? | 那我们干脆好人当到底 |
[12:54] | How’s about we load up our fanny packs with happy pills, | 不如我们背上装满幸福小药片的背包 |
[12:57] | drive downtown, I’ll hang out of the sun-roof, | 开车到市中心 打开天窗 |
[13:00] | and we can just throw fistfuls of ’em right at drug addicts | 一把一把的撒给那些瘾君子们 |
[13:02] | and it’ll just be a big happy parade! | 多么令人欢欣的游行啊 |
[13:06] | You know what’s amazing about you? | 你知道你牛逼在哪么 |
[13:08] | You have this unbelievable ability | 你有着一种惊人的天赋 |
[13:09] | to make me doubt myself. | 专门让我质疑自己 |
[13:10] | I don’t think I could possibly make you doubt yourself | 我不觉得是我把你变得不自信的 |
[13:13] | ya rascal, unless you had the unnatural talent | 捣蛋鬼 除非是你天赋异禀的 |
[13:16] | for being wrong most of the time. | 总是能一错再错 |
[13:18] | Well, I’m not wrong. | 呵呵 我可没错 |
[13:19] | I just saw Mr. Thompson writhing in pain | 我刚看见Thompson先生疼的打滚 |
[13:21] | and he had no idea that I was watching him. | 而他根本不知道我在偷看 |
[13:23] | But you probably don’t care about that, | 但跟你说了也是白说 |
[13:24] | because you’re more concerned | 因为对你来说 |
[13:25] | with being right than doing what’s right. Aren’t you? | 自己正确最重要 病人生死无所谓 不是吗 |
[13:31] | Stay calm. Turk’s never gonna find out about her date. | 冷静 Turk不会发现她去约会的 |
[13:35] | You got a minute to talk? | 有时间聊聊吗 |
[13:36] | I got lots of time to talk. | 我有的是时间 |
[13:36] | Do you wanna talk about anything? Anything? | 你想聊什么 什么都行 |
[13:38] | Hours to talk. We could talk about our feelings. Wh-what’s up? | 随便聊 我们可以聊聊你的感受 聊什么呢 |
[13:40] | Look, I been thinking about this whole Carla nagging me thing, right? | 我考虑了”Carla总唠叨我”的这事儿 |
[13:43] | And I know it’s coming from a good place | 我知道她是出于关心我 |
[13:45] | because, well, let’s face it, | 因为呢 我们就实话实说吧 |
[13:46] | the woman lives and dies for me. | 她爱我爱的死去活来的 |
[13:57] | More wine? | 再来点酒吗 |
[13:57] | Oh, God! Yes! | 天哪 好啊 |
[14:00] | So I’m supposed to marry someone who’s gonna bust my chops | 每次我瞄其他女人 她都会暴走 |
[14:02] | every time I look at a woman for the rest of my life? | 我还能和她过下半辈子了吗 |
[14:04] | Well, I wouldn’t put it that way in your vows… | 当然 婚礼誓词是不能这么写的 |
[14:06] | Hand me that? | 把那东西给我吧 |
[14:07] | Here you go. | 给 |
[14:10] | So you and that girl Kelly finally broke up, huh? | 你和Kelly到底还是分开了 |
[14:13] | Yeah…. What was that cute name that you used to call her? | 是啊 你给她起的那个小外号是什么来着 |
[14:16] | Skunk-face! | “心机婊” |
[14:19] | I was a little mean back then. | 我那个时候嘴有点损 |
[14:20] | Nahhh. I always used to think you were… | 不 我以前觉得你是世上 |
[14:22] | the sweetest girl on earth. | 最可爱的姑娘 |
[14:25] | Nag! Nag! Nag! Nag! You see how Carla is lately. | 唠唠叨叨 你看见最近Carla什么样了 |
[14:29] | I mean, is that all I have to look forward to? | 那就是我要娶回家的女人吗 |
[14:31] | I hear they’re coming out with a stuart little 3. | 我听说要拍精灵鼠小弟3了 |
[14:34] | No, it’s on hold. The director dropped out. | 不 够呛了 导演罢工了 |
[14:36] | Turk, don’t you have any work to do? | Turk 你没有活了吗 |
[14:38] | Dude, surgeon. | 哥们 我是外科医生啊 |
[14:40] | Beads, keep me strong! | 珠珠 给我力量 |
[14:43] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么 – 没什么 |
[14:46] | I’m so glad we did this! | 和你约会真高兴 |
[14:48] | Oh, me too. You know, | 我也是 知道吗 |
[14:49] | I have to leave for a lecture tour on Monday, | 我周一就得走了 去做个演讲 |
[14:51] | but I’m back the last week in April, | 我四月最后一周就回来 |
[14:52] | so maybe we can get together then. | 到时再出来聚聚吧 |
[14:55] | I’m getting married april 24. | 我4月24号结婚 |
[14:58] | So then our plans totally interfere with your honeymoon. | 那这个计划可能和你的蜜月有点冲突 |
[15:01] | A little bit. | 有一点 |
[15:02] | Excited about it? | 激动吗 |
[15:04] | I’m so excited. | 很激动 |
[15:08] | Mr. Thompson, I’ve decided | Thompson先生 我决定 |
[15:09] | I’d like to prescribe you something for the pain. | 给你开点药 帮你止痛 |
[15:11] | Well, you know, that’s your call. | 好吧 决定权在你的手里 |
[15:13] | There’s just one little problem. | 不过还有个小问题 |
[15:15] | Oh, my god! Just give me the drugs, ‘k, lady? | 诶哟妈呀 把药给我不就成了吗 姑娘 |
[15:18] | For God’s sake, | 看在上帝的份上 |
[15:19] | I’ve been working you from every possible angle. | 我已经在尽全力地配合你了 |
[15:21] | I refused painkillers. | 我拒绝用药 |
[15:22] | I did the “You’re the greatest doctor” bit, | 我还来了句”你真是个好医生啊” |
[15:23] | which I know you loved. | 我就知道你吃这一套 |
[15:24] | then somewhere between, | 然后你就给我插管 |
[15:25] | getting a tube in my ass and a tube in my mouth | 插了屁股又插嘴 |
[15:28] | which by the way, I’m still praying wasn’t the same tube, | 顺便说一句 但愿它们不是同一根管子 |
[15:30] | I found time to do the whole | 我还从中抽空演了一段 |
[15:31] | “I’m writhing in pain but I don’t know if you’re watching me” Thing! | “就算你看不见我也疼的打滚哟” |
[15:33] | So please, or pretty please, | 所以求你了 真的求你了 |
[15:35] | or however you want me to say it, Doctor, | 想让我怎样你就直说吧 医生 |
[15:36] | why don’t you say it! Why don’t you say it! | 你说吧 说吧 |
[15:38] | Why don’t you tell me what the problem is, | 说你到底想我怎么演才行 |
[15:39] | AND SAY IT! | 你倒是说啊 |
[15:43] | I was just gonna say that my pen doesn’t work, | 我刚只是想说我笔坏了 |
[15:45] | and I needed a new one to write out your dosage. | 得换只新笔才能给你开药 |
[15:48] | Oh. Awesome. | 噢 好极了 |
[16:00] | I felt nothing for him. | 我对他感觉都没有什么 |
[16:01] | How cool is that? | 棒极了是吧 |
[16:02] | I had a dream just like this, | 我做过一个类似的梦 |
[16:04] | except I had a saddle on my back and you were an indian. | 不过梦里我背上有个马鞍 然后你是个印度人 |
[16:07] | Turk was a donkey. | 当时的Turk是头驴 |
[16:10] | I’m gonna go tell Turk. | 我要去告诉Turk |
[16:11] | Oh, that’s great. | 噢 太好了 |
[16:12] | She’s gonna go … | 她要去 |
[16:13] | wait. What?! | 等等 什么 |
[16:20] | Whatever you do, don’t scream. | 不论如何 你千万别喊 |
[16:24] | Why would I scream ? | 为什么我要喊 |
[16:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:26] | People always say that in the movies. | 电影里都是这么演的 |
[16:28] | Anyway, I don’t think | 不论如何 我觉得 |
[16:29] | Turk’s gonna be as excited about your big date as you are. | Turk不会像你一样为这次约会而激动 |
[16:31] | All right? | 明白么 |
[16:31] | He definitely won’t love the fact that I knew about it. | 他绝对不乐意知道我隐瞒了事实 |
[16:34] | So just…tell him in five years. | 所以 嗯 五年后再告诉他 |
[16:37] | You did what?! | 你干什么了 |
[16:42] | Make that 20 years. | 还是20年后再说吧 |
[16:45] | Honey, that was a long time ago. | 亲爱的 那都是很久以前的事了 |
[16:48] | Why are you still living here?! | 为什么你还住在这 |
[16:49] | Because I’ve got nowhere else to go! | 因为我没有地方去 |
[16:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:57] | But still, what if I want to tell him? | 那如果我还是想告诉他呢 |
[16:58] | Well, that’s up to you, isn’t it? | 那你就自己看着办吧 |
[17:01] | Got to go. | 我得走了 |
[17:05] | Damn beads. | 该死的珠珠 |
[17:15] | Yuk it up, I don’t care. | 笑吧 我不在乎 |
[17:17] | I’m getting the last laugh! | 再不笑没机会了 |
[17:19] | ‘Cause my brother’s waiting for me downstairs | 我哥可是在楼下等我呢 |
[17:20] | and when these elevator doors open, you’ll see, | 等会儿电梯门开了 你就看见了 |
[17:23] | he’s gonna be staring right at you two guys. | 他会死死盯着你们俩 |
[17:29] | Okay, I don’t know what I thought was gonna happen, | 好吧 我不知道我是怎么想的 |
[17:31] | but I think we can all agree that this isn’t working out, | 这招确实行不通 |
[17:32] | it’s costing me a tremendous amount of time and effort, | 我还浪费了大量的时间精力 |
[17:34] | so let’s just call it a draw. | 不如咱就算扯平了吧 |
[17:36] | Hell, no! You lost. Live with it. | 没可能 你输了 认了吧 |
[17:39] | It’s hard when you lose for the first time. | 第一次失败的滋味很难受 |
[17:41] | It’s even harder when it’s the hundredth time | 但第一百次的时候更难受 |
[17:43] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[17:46] | You’re always right. | 你总是对的 |
[17:47] | I know! But it is still so nice to hear it. | 我知道啦 但是我还是喜欢听别人说 |
[17:51] | How did you know that he was lying? | 你怎么知道他在撒谎呢 |
[17:52] | Well, you said that he wasn’t; | 因为你说他没撒谎 |
[17:55] | and as a rule, I always take whatever you say | 根据定律 不管你说什么 |
[17:57] | and just go in the exact opposite direction with it. | 我只需要坚持你的对立面就好 |
[17:59] | But, more than that, Barbie, the main reason is because… | 除此之外 芭比 主要的原因是 |
[18:02] | well, lookit, medicine is all about experience. | 开药这种事是需要经验的 |
[18:06] | Hell, wouldja… wouldja like to go ahead and have a look at | 天哪 你想不想 想不想看看 |
[18:09] | who the last doctor was to give Thompson drugs? | 上次给Tompson开药的是谁呢 |
[18:14] | You? | 是你 |
[18:14] | Oh! | 噢 |
[18:15] | Why didn’t you say something earlier? | 为什么你不早说呢 |
[18:17] | What, give up my front-row seat to Barbie’s Wild Ride? | 那我不就错过了”疯狂芭比”的这出好戏了吗 |
[18:21] | “He’s a drug addict! He’s not a drug addict! | “他是个瘾君子 他不是个瘾君子” |
[18:23] | You-make-me-doubt-my-self! | “你 害 得 我 质 疑 自 己” |
[18:30] | “You’re more interested in being right than doing what’s right! | “你只在乎自己正确与否 不关心病人死活” |
[18:33] | And I just couldn’t take it! Can’t take it anymore!” | “我受不了了 我受不了了” |
[18:43] | And yet sometimes losing is a good thing. | 有时候 失去是件好事 |
[18:47] | Like, for instance, when you lose | 比方说 当你失去了 |
[18:48] | your insecurities about the guy you’re marrying, | 对未婚夫的不自信 |
[18:50] | which makes it a whole lot easier | 你就可以睁一眼闭一眼的 |
[18:51] | to cut him some slack once in a while. | 放他一马 |
[18:52] | Go ahead, look. | 尽管看吧 |
[18:54] | Really, baby? | 真的吗 宝贝儿 |
[18:55] | Yeah. Besides, you’re cutting up your napkin. | 看吧 话说 你在切餐巾纸 |
[19:01] | I guess you can never underestimate | 我想你永远不能低估 |
[19:03] | how the smallest gesture | 微小善举拥有的力量 |
[19:04] | can make everything better. | 它可以让一切事情都好转起来 |
[19:06] | You know, for a minute there, | 你知道吗 有那么一瞬间 |
[19:07] | I actually thought you had a twin brother. | 我真以为你有个双胞胎哥哥呢 |
[19:09] | Really? Was it when my twin brother was here? | 真的吗 是我哥和我在一起的时候吗 |
[19:13] | – Stop it. -Sorry. | – 别装了 – 抱歉 |
[19:18] | Too much. | 别过分 |