时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Today’s gonna be a great day. | 今天是美好的一天 |
[00:04] | Still, no time to dilly-dally — | 我可没时间磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[00:06] | God, that’s a fun phrase — | 老天 这词儿可真有意思 |
[00:07] | I have to meet Dr. Cox in five… | 我五分钟之后要去见Cox医生 |
[00:10] | Good God! Check out those dilly-dallies! | 天哪 看看这对胸器 |
[00:13] | That may be the future Mrs… | 那妞搞不好就是未来的JD夫 |
[00:17] | Okay, back to work. | 好 回到正事上来 |
[00:18] | Because Dr. Cox has hand-selected me to help him | 因为Cox医生亲手选择了我 |
[00:21] | on a research project. | 来做他在研究项目上的助手 |
[00:22] | Hey, research buddy! | 嘿 研究伙伴 |
[00:23] | We’re four seconds in and I’m already regretting my decision. | 只过了四秒钟 我已经开始后悔我的决定了 |
[00:27] | Things Jordan says during sex! Ha! | Jordan在床上如是说 哈 |
[00:29] | Are those the charts I wanted? | 这是我要的病例吗 |
[00:30] | Noooo. They’re the charts you wanted, | 不是 这是你要的病例 |
[00:33] | plus! Patient history charts from the last ten years, | 还加上过去十年的历史病例 |
[00:36] | which yours truly stayed up all night organizing | 这可是我熬通宵整理出来的 |
[00:38] | not only chronologically but by severity of condition. | 而且我还严格按照病情严重程度分了类呢 |
[00:46] | There’s a good chance I’m gonna kill someone. | 我真想杀人 |
[00:49] | Things you say when you talk to your patients. | 你对你的病人如是说 |
[00:51] | Clever. | 回击的好 |
[00:52] | Ah, don’t bother with that, Trish. | 别管那个了 Trish |
[00:53] | You know, I’ve been getting my hair cut by my barber, | 17年来 我一直都在理发师 |
[00:55] | Big Frank, for seventeen years now. | 老Frank那里理发 |
[00:58] | Is it because his prices remained the same? No. | 是因为他从不涨价吗 不是 |
[01:01] | Is it because I like the way his man-breasts feel gently | 是因为当他给我修理鬓角的时候 |
[01:04] | resting on my shoulders | 我的肩膀会接触到 |
[01:05] | when he does my sideburns? | 他轻柔地靠过来的胸肌吗 |
[01:07] | A little, | 有一点 |
[01:08] | yes. But, mainly, it’s because, | 但是最主要的原因是 |
[01:09] | unlike you, he does just exactly what I tell him to do. | 不像你 他会严格按照我的要求去做 |
[01:14] | You see, it’s either my way or the highway, | 是这样的 规矩是我说了算 |
[01:16] | and since you’ve already broken that dictum… you’re out! | 而且你现在已经坏了这规矩 所以你出局了 |
[01:19] | No, but wait! | 不 等等 |
[01:21] | I already got my shifts covered for the next two days! | 我这两天都调好班了 |
[01:23] | Besides, where’re you gonna find somebody else? | 而且你还能找谁去 |
[01:24] | You think Lonnie, my intern, gives a rat’s ass about | 你觉得我的实习生Lonnie |
[01:27] | acute thomrobotic thrombocytopenic purpura? | 能去研究急性血栓性血小板减少性紫癜吗 |
[01:29] | ATTP? It killed my father. | ATTP 我父亲就是死于这个病 |
[01:32] | You’re in. | 就选你了 |
[01:34] | It is gonna be so amazing | 能研究这个让我们家变得支离破碎的病 |
[01:36] | working on the disease that tore my family apart. | 真是太棒了 |
[01:40] | Kiss ass. | 马屁精 |
[01:43] | I guess I could go home…. | 我本来是可以回家的 |
[01:44] | But there’s plenty of important stuff I need to do around here. | 但是这里还有许多重要的事情要去做 |
[01:47] | Hey, Laverne. What’d you give me | 嘿 Laverne 要是我把这颗豆子扔进你的乳沟 |
[01:49] | if I get this jelly bean into your cleavage? | 你给我什么奖励啊 |
[01:51] | A concussion. | 我给你个脑震荡 |
[01:52] | Guys! Three long years of busting my hump at this place | 在这里卖力工作了三年之后 |
[01:55] | and it has finally paid off! | 我终于得到回报了 |
[01:56] | You got the fellowship? | 你拿到学术奖金了 |
[01:57] | No! I get to be the clown in Pediatrics! | 不是 我要去儿科扮演小丑了 |
[02:00] | Heeeey! That old clown was really good. | 嘿 以前那个小丑干的挺好的 |
[02:02] | So, uh, you got some really big shoes to fill! | 所以你要接替他的工作还是有点难度的 |
[02:08] | Dammit, I’m funny! | 该死 这多搞笑啊 |
[02:12] | YES! He hits it at the buzzer! | 耶 正中红心 |
[02:14] | Oh, no he didn’t. | 不 没有 |
[02:22] | Not worth it. | 还是算了 |
[02:26] | Dude, my tongue is totally dry. | 兄弟 我的舌头都干了 |
[02:27] | How many more of these wedding invites do I have to lick? | 还有多少请柬要舔啊 |
[02:29] | Fine. Don’t lick ’em. | 好 那就别舔了 |
[02:31] | Come on, don’t get mad at Turk. | 不要生Turk的气 |
[02:33] | What’s really bugging me is that, | 真正气到我的是Cox医生 |
[02:34] | Thanks to Dr. Cox, I’ve got nothing to do… | 多亏了他 我才没事做 |
[02:36] | nothing to talk about… | 没话说 |
[02:38] | no stories to tell. | 没故事讲 |
[02:40] | From the moment I woke up this morning, | 从我早晨醒来的那一刻起 |
[02:42] | I have been freaking out about getting married. | 我就开始担心结婚的事情 |
[02:45] | Luckily, Carla’s being cool. | 还好 Carla表现的很冷静 |
[02:47] | Okay, this is your last chance to | 这是你最后的机会去 |
[02:48] | uninvite that slut you went out with in high school. | 邀请那个你高中约会过的荡妇 |
[02:51] | She’s married to my brother! | 她和我哥哥结婚了 |
[02:52] | Isn’t that convenient. | 这不正好吗 |
[02:53] | Thank God she thinks that hot chick, | 幸亏她以为那个我邀请的那个性感小妞Tina |
[02:55] | Tina, I invited is my cousin! | 是我的表妹 |
[02:56] | Well guess what! There’s no blood there, baby! | 你猜怎么着 我们可没有血缘关系哦 |
[02:59] | Oh, and by the way, don’t think for a second | 哦对了 别想让你的”表妹”Tina |
[03:02] | that your “Cousin” Tina’s gonna be sitting at our table. | 坐在我们那桌 |
[03:05] | Oh, my God! She’s in my head! It’s okay…. | 噢我的天 她能听到我的想法 没关系 |
[03:08] | Use it to your advantage…. | 正好可以利用起来 |
[03:10] | Make me a grilled cheese sandwich, woman! | 给我做一个芝士三明治 女人 |
[03:12] | Make it yourself. | 自己做 |
[03:30] | Thanks for driving me to work, man. | 谢谢你载我来上班 |
[03:31] | You kidding? I wanted to see the mailing of the invites! | 你开玩笑呢 我非常想看着你把请柬寄出去 |
[03:33] | Once you drop those suckers in, there’s no turning back! | 一旦你把那些东西扔进邮筒 你就没法回头了 |
[03:37] | I’m just mad I forgot my camera…. | 我只是为自己没带照相机而有点不爽 |
[03:39] | Or did I? | 还是说 其实我带了 |
[03:40] | Ha! Say goodbye to being single! | 哈 和单身生活永别吧 |
[03:47] | It’s okay, sweetie, just drop them in here. | 没关系的 亲爱的 只要丢进来 |
[03:49] | I don’t wanna. | 我不要 |
[03:50] | If you’re nervous, come here | 如果你觉得紧张 靠过来 |
[03:52] | and I’ll tell you a secret that’ll make you feel better. | 我跟你说个秘密 能让你好一点 |
[03:56] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[03:57] | Give me those invitations! | 把请柬给我 |
[04:04] | Sean, I’m just bummed that | Sean 我才发现 |
[04:05] | I’m so busy I might not be able to do this | 我今天特别忙 可能没法去演小丑了 |
[04:07] | clown thing today. I know I’m a doctor first, | 我知道我首先是个医生 |
[04:09] | but what about that summer I | 但我在小丑学会 |
[04:10] | spent at clown academy? I mean, | 学习了一个暑假呢 |
[04:11] | it’s starting to seem like that was just a giant waste of time. | 我是想说 现在看起来那简直就是浪费时间 |
[04:15] | I wish you were here. | 真希望你在这儿 |
[04:16] | I can’t believe you’ve been in | 真不敢相信 |
[04:17] | New Zealand for 5 months. | 你已经去新西兰5个月了 |
[04:19] | I can’t believe you still haven’t figured out the time difference. | 我也不敢相信 你还是没有记住我们有时差 |
[04:22] | It’s 4 A.M. Here! | 这里现在是凌晨4点 |
[04:24] | I’m sorry…. It’s just I | 抱歉 |
[04:25] | miss talking to you…I miss seeing you… | 我想跟你说话 想看到你 |
[04:28] | I even miss that weird way you sleep with your eyes open. | 还想看你睁眼睡觉的样子 |
[04:34] | Sean Sean Sean? Sean! | |
[04:36] | Daaaamn, Elliot’s got a nice ass for a white chick! | 天哪 Elliot作为白人小妞屁股还挺好看的 |
[04:40] | Stop it! Just ’cause you’re panicked about getting married | 停下 不能因为你害怕结婚 |
[04:42] | doesn’t mean you have to reduce every woman to her physical attributes. | 就要对每个女人都产生幻想 |
[04:46] | Oh, great, my new scary boss | 噢 好极了 是我新的恐怖上司 |
[04:48] | and her amazing chest, butt, feet…. | 还有她的美胸 美臀 美脚 |
[04:51] | I love feet. | 我爱美脚 |
[04:52] | Dr. Turk! This is Bryan. | Turk医生 这是Bryan |
[04:54] | You’ll be assisting me on his tumor debulking this afternoon. | 今天下午我为他做肿瘤切除手术 你负责协助我 |
[04:57] | Wussuuuuuuuup, Bry-Bry! | 哇噢 Bry-Bry |
[04:58] | You, my friend, have just won the lottery. | 你今天可走运了 |
[05:00] | I’m not saying I’m good, | 我可不是在自夸 |
[05:01] | but if there was a surgeon awards show around here, | 但是如果有什么外科奖项的话 |
[05:04] | it’d be called The Turkies. You know what I’m sayin’? | 那一定会被命名为”Turk杯” 你明白我的意思吗 |
[05:07] | You don’t have to know what he’s sayin’ — none of us do. | 你没必要明白他在说什么 没人明白的 |
[05:10] | Mmmm….may I have a quick moment? | 我能跟你说两句吗 |
[05:12] | Mm, excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[05:13] | What now, you mean witch? | 又怎么了 你这个巫婆 |
[05:15] | I’m sorry, but if you act like a cartoon character | 抱歉 但是如果下一次你再在病人面前 |
[05:17] | in front of one of our patients again, | 装成卡通人物讲话的话 |
[05:18] | I’m gonna spend the next ten years | 那么以后的十年 |
[05:20] | introducing you as the guy who sponges off my forehead. | 你就只能给我擦汗了 |
[05:23] | Okay, we’re done. | 好的 就这样 |
[05:25] | Bryan! Dr. Turk is gonna take you back to your room. | Bryan Turk医生会带你回病房 |
[05:27] | – That was…that was glorious. – Ok. | – 那 那真是太精彩了 – 嗯 |
[05:32] | You didn’t mind that cocky stuff, did ya? | 你不介意我刚搞的那些名堂吧 |
[05:34] | Noooo. I love “Bry-Bry”. Never had a nickname before. | 不会 我喜欢”Bry-Bry” 我从没有过绰号 |
[05:37] | Well, lemme tell you something: | 好 那我来 |
[05:38] | there’s plenty more where that came from, Killer B! | 再多来几个 杀手B |
[05:43] | What are you doing here? I thought you had like two days off? | 你在这儿做什么 你不是有两天休息吗 |
[05:45] | Had to pick up a mouth guard from oral surgery. Some of the kids at | 我从牙科那儿拿了一个牙套 |
[05:48] | the park said I couldn’t jump | 公园里有小孩说我绝不能 |
[05:49] | Jones Creek on my bicycle; | 骑自行车飞过Jones溪 |
[05:51] | so now I gotta give ’em the 4-1-1 on my mad daredevilin’ skills! | 我现在要给他们秀一下我的疯狂飙车绝技 |
[05:55] | Meanwhile, back in adult world…. | 成人世界也有事发生哦 |
[05:56] | I was just given twelve new admits | 我又收了12个新病人 |
[05:58] | and now there’s no way that I can be a clown for the kids today! | 今天我肯定是没有时间去儿科演小丑了 |
[06:05] | Ooh, you know, if it helps, | 如果能帮得上忙 |
[06:05] | I could–I could examine her…for you. | 我可以 可以帮你为她做检查 |
[06:08] | Elliot, please! | Elliot 拜托了 |
[06:10] | Ow! It hurt through my helmet! | 戴着头盔还是伤到了 |
[06:12] | Heh. Mrs. Bell, your EKG showed a slight irregularity, | Bell夫人 你的心电图有点不规则 |
[06:15] | but nothing too serious | 但不是什么大问题 |
[06:16] | maybe when my husband hears that | 如果你告诉我丈夫一声的话 |
[06:17] | he’ll stop worrying, go home and get some rest. | 他就能放心回家休息了 |
[06:20] | Hey, honey? | 宝贝 |
[06:21] | Oh, and this must be your hobbit!– | 这一定是你的霍比特人 |
[06:23] | I mean husband! Of course. Heh. | 我是说好老公 |
[06:24] | I rented ‘Lord of the Rings’ last night, so… | 我昨晚租了<指环王> |
[06:27] | I would do Frodo. …He’s short…too. Heh. | 我想嫁给Frodo 他也很矮 |
[06:34] | Dr. Miller! | Miller医生 |
[06:36] | I am attending a hospital administrator’s luncheon this afternoon. | 下午我要参加一个医院行政人员午餐会 |
[06:40] | I would love for you to join me. | 我诚挚邀请你陪我一起去 |
[06:42] | Not so fast, there, Bob. | 别太着急 Bob |
[06:43] | You forgot to affix the warning label to your forehead. | 你忘了在额头上贴一个警告标语了 |
[06:46] | You know, the one that reads | 你知道的 上书 |
[06:47] | “Exposure to Bob Kelso can be hazardous to your health” | “Bob Kelso有害身体健康” |
[06:50] | Thus affording the reader a fighting chance to | 这样大家就有机会远离有害物质 |
[06:52] | escape the waste and contamination that is…Bob Kelso. | 那就是Bob Kelso |
[06:57] | Gosh, darn it, Perry, you are entertaining. | 天哪 Perry 你真搞笑 |
[07:00] | You know, like Howie mandel | 就像是Howie Mandel |
[07:01] | or a monkey in a funny hat. | 或者一只戴滑稽帽子的猴子一样 |
[07:03] | Check out Cox and Kelso fighting over Dr. New Girl! | 看Cox和Kelso医生 他们在为新来的医生争风吃醋呢 |
[07:08] | No, she’s coming with me! | 不 她是跟我一起的 |
[07:09] | – I want her. -Too late for you. | – 我要她 – 还轮不到你 |
[07:10] | She’s mine! | 她是我的 |
[07:19] | She’ll have to get one of those cars you drive with your feet! | 她需要一辆要用脚开的车了 |
[07:22] | Dr. Miller, I hope to see you later. | Miller医生 希望你能来 |
[07:27] | Look, I like you…so here’s some advice: | 我挺喜欢你的 所以要给你一些建议 |
[07:30] | Never, ever do anything with bob Kelso. | 永远永远不要与Bob Kelso共事 |
[07:34] | Don’t talk to him, | 不要跟他说话 |
[07:35] | don’t look at him, | 不要看他 |
[07:36] | don’t even associate with guys his age | 不要跟他那个年纪的男人有联系 |
[07:38] | on the outside chance that | 他们在表面上 |
[07:39] | they just shared a steam together in that never ending Klan meeting | 参加着乡村俱乐部 实际上 |
[07:42] | that they call a “Country club”; right? | 那是蒸汽浴室里进行着他们的三K党聚会 明白吗 |
[07:45] | He is…pure evil. | 他是个纯粹的恶魔 |
[07:48] | I’ll remember that. | 我记住了 |
[07:49] | Not the crazy “Where the hell is he going with this?” Ranting, | 当然了 记住的不是那些扯淡的疯话 |
[07:52] | but you know, the gist — the Bob Kelso-bad part. | 我记住了要点 Bob Kelso是坏人 |
[07:56] | Fair enough. | 那就够了 |
[08:00] | Nurse Espinosa, would you mind getting me some sugar, stat. | Espinosa护士 你能立刻给我点甜头吗 |
[08:03] | Why, yes, Doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[08:10] | Wow! This hospital rocks! Did you two just meet? | 哇 这家医院太赞了 你们刚认识吗 |
[08:14] | No. We’re getting married. | 不是 我们要结婚了 |
[08:16] | Yep! The invitations went out today! | 今天请柬已经发出去了 |
[08:18] | Yes! You know they did, baby! Invitations went out today! | 是的 你知道的 宝贝 今天已经发出去了 |
[08:23] | No, they didn’t! | 不 还没发 |
[08:25] | I could never get a girl like that. | 我永远无法找到那样的女孩 |
[08:27] | Why ? | 为什么这么说 |
[08:28] | Well, girls don’t usually go for the piano-playing power geek. | 女孩们通常不会喜欢一个弹钢琴的怪胎 |
[08:31] | Are you a good pianist? | 你会弹琴 |
[08:33] | Penist ! | 弹茎 |
[08:35] | Yeah, I got a scholarship to Juilliard. | 是的 我拿到了茱莉亚学院的奖学金 |
[08:37] | Bry-Bry! You’re in the money! | Bry-Bry 你会很有市场的 |
[08:39] | Girl’s love the artsy type — you’ll be | 女孩们喜欢那种艺术家的调调 |
[08:41] | getting more tail than you know what to do with. | 你未来会有无数打不完的炮的 |
[08:43] | Ohhh, okay. | 好的 |
[08:45] | “Tail” Is sex, Bryan. | 打炮就是做爱 Bryan |
[08:47] | Ohhh! Awesome! | 噢 太棒了 |
[08:54] | So how far over the Creek did you make it? | 你还差多远就越过去那小溪了 |
[08:56] | I don’t know the exact distance in terms of feet and inches, | 我不太清楚具体的距离 |
[08:59] | but in laymen’s terms, I would have to say…about halfway. | 在外行看来 我得说 差不多一半吧 |
[09:03] | Never stop peddling, Annie. | 继续加油哟 Annie |
[09:04] | You are a shoo-in for the Little Girl X-Games. | 你是少女极限运动的明星 |
[09:06] | Has anyone seen Dr. Kelso? | 有人看到Kelso医生吗 |
[09:08] | We’re supposed to leave for that luncheon. | 我们差不多要去午餐会了 |
[09:09] | Oh, that’s strange. | 真奇怪 |
[09:10] | Because I remember having a conversation with you | 我记得我有跟你谈过话 |
[09:13] | about this very subject — never do anything with him, pure evil — | 关于那个”他是个恶魔 不要与他共事”的话题 |
[09:16] | ringing any bells? | 想起来了吗 |
[09:17] | Just the one in my head that goes off when I’m incredibly bored. | 这得在我的脑子空空如也的时候才想得起来 |
[09:20] | Wow! Perry, people usually don’t stop caring about what you have to say | 哇 Perry 新人们通常 会很重视你说的话 |
[09:23] | ’til after they’ve been here a few months! Oh, no he didn’t! | 直到几个月之后他们会发现 “哦不 他不是吧” |
[09:27] | That’s the correct use of that phrase, right? | 那个短语我用对了吗 |
[09:29] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 先生 |
[09:35] | “Oh, no he didn’t!” | “哦不 他不是吧” |
[09:55] | Ummm…. Mrs. Bell, uh– | Bell夫人 呃 |
[09:59] | How’d I end up with him? | 我怎么会嫁给他 |
[10:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:01] | See, I’ve got this boyfriend, | 我有一个男朋友 |
[10:03] | except he’s all the way in New Zealand | 但是他在新西兰 |
[10:05] | and…well…how did you know that Mr. Bell was the right guy for you? | 呃 那你是怎么知道 Bell先生就是你的真命天子呢 |
[10:10] | Kurt was the one that was always there for me. | Kurt他总是陪在我旁边 |
[10:12] | And at the end of the day, that’s who you want | 到最后 那就是你要找的人 |
[10:15] | — the guy who shows up when you need him, | 当你需要他的时候他就会出现 |
[10:18] | without having to ask. | 无需多问 |
[10:19] | Dr. Reid couldn’t be here today, | Reid医生今天来不了了 |
[10:21] | children, so I’m here in her place. | 所以我来代替她 |
[10:23] | Why’re your pants so tight? Clowns have baggy pants! | 你的裤子为什么这么紧 小丑的裤子是松松垮垮的 |
[10:26] | Well, Brad, I’m the type of clown that likes to wear tight pants. | Brad 我就是那种喜欢穿紧身裤的小丑 |
[10:31] | But the other clown has baggy pants! | 但是另一个小丑的裤子就是松松垮垮的 |
[10:33] | What other clown? | 什么另一个 |
[10:38] | Hello, old friend. | 嘿 老朋友 |
[10:41] | Janitor! | 管理员 |
[10:44] | Man, the way Dr. Miller stares makes me all itchy. | Miller医生总是盯着我看 让我觉得浑身好痒 |
[10:47] | What can I say to let her know I’m in control? | 我要说什么好呢 让她知道我能掌控全局 |
[10:51] | Have you ever slept with a black man? | 你跟黑人睡过吗 |
[10:53] | Just finish the procedure please. | 请专心做手术 |
[10:55] | That’s a yes! And now her | 那就是有过了 |
[10:57] | mind will drift back to that wonderful day. | 现在她的全部思绪就会放在回味那美丽的一天上了 |
[11:00] | Wait for it…. | 等一下 |
[11:02] | …And there it is. | 就是这样 |
[11:04] | Dr. Miller, please, feel free to drift off. | Miller医生 你神游了也没关系哦 |
[11:08] | Although there is a lot of bleeding. | 不过这里在大出血 |
[11:10] | You lacerated the brachial artery. Move out of the way! | 你切到了臂动脉 让开 |
[11:18] | Look, you made a mistake. Every one of us has made a mistake. | 你犯了错 我们每个人都会犯错 |
[11:21] | You should consider yourself lucky | 你应该觉得幸运 |
[11:23] | – instead of losing his arm he’ll just have some nerve damage | 他还没失掉胳膊 就还只是神经受损 |
[11:26] | and limited use of his right hand. It could have been a lot worse. | 右手活动会有点影响 本可能更糟糕的 |
[11:30] | If you want I’ll even tell him for you. | 我可以替你告诉他 |
[11:34] | He’s a concert pianist. | 他是一名钢琴家 |
[11:36] | Oh. You tell him. | 噢 那你来说 |
[11:46] | Okay, just go in there and get it over with. | 好的 只要走进去然后说出来就可以了 |
[11:49] | Heeeey! Bry-Bry! What’s the happie-haps! | 嘿 Bry-Bry 感觉怎么样 |
[11:52] | My hand is feeling really weird. | 我的手感觉不太对劲 |
[11:55] | Ummm, about that… | 呃 关于那个 |
[11:57] | “I made a mistake”! Just say it! I made a mistake! | 是我的错 说出来啊 是我的错 |
[12:03] | I’m not really too sure on the specifics, | 我不太确定你的具体情况 |
[12:04] | but uh…apparently there were some complications. | 但是 很可能会有一些并发症 |
[12:08] | Ah, ya big chicken. | 你真是懦夫 |
[12:12] | Well, now, you are looking slim. | 你看起来瘦了哦 |
[12:14] | Are those new scrubs? Or is it the fact you no longer have a soul? | 是因为那些实习生吗 还是因为你的灵魂被吸走了 |
[12:17] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[12:17] | Come on, the only reason Kelso wanted you at that dinner | 拜托 Kelso希望你能出席的唯一理由 |
[12:20] | is because he knows standing next to a pretty doctor | 因为他知道站在一位漂亮女医生旁边 |
[12:21] | will get his picture in all the medical journals. | 会让他的照片登上各大医学刊物 |
[12:23] | Assuming his image actually shows up in photographs. | 想象一下他的脸出现在照片上吧 |
[12:26] | So what? Publicity is good for the hospital. | 那又怎么样 对外宣传对医院有好处 |
[12:29] | Plus, pictures of us together lend credence | 另外 我们的合照也会让 |
[12:32] | to the rumors that you and I are having a fling. | 我们有一腿的流言不攻自破 |
[12:34] | I’m joking! There are no rumors. | 开玩笑的 没有流言这回事 |
[12:39] | The point is, Cox just wants you on his side, | 重点是 Cox希望你能站在他那一边 |
[12:41] | and until that happens he’s gonna be all over you. | 在那之前 他会一直来烦你的 |
[12:45] | Fine, maybe he’s right. | 或许他是对的 |
[12:46] | Please get out of here. | 请你出去 |
[12:47] | Look, you’re in with Kelso now, | 现在你在Kelso那边 |
[12:49] | but trust me, he will turn on you the minute you say no to him on anything. | 但是相信我 他会在你不乖乖听话的时候 立马抛弃你 |
[12:54] | Dr. Miller! | Miller医生 |
[12:55] | Would you care to accompany me to the proctology dinner tonight? | 你愿意陪我出席今晚的直肠学晚宴吗 |
[12:59] | Yeah! Wouldja!? | 耶 你愿意吗 |
[13:01] | Heh. I don’t know yet. | 嘿 我还不确定 |
[13:06] | Okay, kids, I’ve never made balloon animals before, | 孩子们 我之前从未做过气球动物 |
[13:08] | but raise your hand if you like your eels! | 但是如果你们喜欢小鳗鱼的话就举起手吧 |
[13:12] | You’re a horrible clown. | 你真是个糟糕的小丑 |
[13:14] | Save it for the post-show, Lurch. | 等一下就能见分晓了 |
[13:20] | I think what Angry, Disturbed Clown is trying to teach us is that | 我觉得这位烦人的小丑是想告诉我们 |
[13:23] | it’s never funny to push! | 推别人一点也没意思 |
[13:28] | Dr. Dorian? | Dorian医生 |
[13:29] | Okay, let’s take a little break, kids. Duck, Duck, Eel. | 我们休息一会儿 孩子们 鸭 鸭 鳗鱼 |
[13:33] | Mr. Millican just died, and his family needs to be notified. | Millican先生刚去世了 需要有人通知他的家人 |
[13:36] | Since I’m still kind of new at this, | 由于我还是个新人 |
[13:37] | I was hoping you could do it. | 希望你去通知他们 |
[13:39] | So you steal my research project | 所以你是偷了我的研究项目 |
[13:40] | and now you want me to do your dirty work? | 现在又想让我帮你善后 |
[13:42] | Dr. Cox told me if you said that to say, | Cox医生说如果你说了这句话 |
[13:45] | “That’s right, Melinda.” | 我就回答”是的 Melinda” |
[13:51] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[13:53] | Babe, I’ve never screwed up a kid’s life before. | 宝贝 我以前从未毁掉过一个人的人生 |
[13:56] | I mean, I’ve had minor slip-ups, | 我想说的是我确实遇到过一些小挫折 |
[13:58] | and that watch you gave me for Christmas | 圣诞节你送给我的那块表 |
[13:59] | might still be inside Mr. Conte, | 现在可能还在Conte先生的肚子里 |
[14:02] | but…nothing like this. | 但是这次不一样 |
[14:03] | That watch is inside Mr. Conte? Well, thank God! | 表在Conte先生的肚子里 谢天谢地 |
[14:06] | All this time I thought you didn’t like it! | 我一直以为你不喜欢呢 |
[14:08] | But we’re talking about you. | 我们现在在讨论你 |
[14:10] | And you, honey, you did a courageous thing. | 宝贝 你做了一件特别勇敢的事情 |
[14:13] | You took responsibility for your actions. Right? | 你为自己的行为负了责任 |
[14:17] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[14:19] | Yes I did. | 是的 |
[14:21] | You’re just upset because | 你心情不好只是因为 |
[14:23] | it’s never easy to give someone bad news. | 告诉别人坏消息总不是件容易的事 |
[14:26] | Unfortunately your grandfather’s bowel burst, | 很不幸 你们祖父的肠子破裂 |
[14:29] | causing a severe sepsis. | 导致了严重的败血症 |
[14:31] | We were unable to save him. I’m so sorry. | 我们尽力了 非常抱歉 |
[14:36] | Again, I’m…I’m very sorry. | 我 我真的很抱歉 |
[14:41] | J.D., what are you doing? | JD 你在做什么 |
[14:43] | Oh, just breaking some bad news…circus style. | 在通知一个坏消息 还有扮演小丑 |
[14:47] | You were a clown for me? | 你是为了我扮演小丑的吗 |
[14:53] | Break’s over, Binky. | 休息结束 Binky |
[14:55] | The show must go on. | 要回去演出了 |
[15:01] | So I didn’t tell him…. It’s not like it would change anything. | 我只是没有告诉他 这又不会改变什么 |
[15:04] | Christopher Christopher! | |
[15:06] | “Christopher” “Christopher”? | |
[15:07] | You only call me Christopher when you’re mad…or when | 你只会在生气的时候叫我Christopher |
[15:10] | we’re having sex. | 还有做爱的时候 |
[15:12] | Baby, are you mad when we’re having sex? | 我们做爱的时候你在生气吗 |
[15:15] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[15:16] | Come. Let’s take a walk. | 过来 跟我走 |
[15:18] | Oh, this is bad. Okay, what did I do? | 噢 糟糕 我做了什么 |
[15:21] | Think. | 想一下 |
[15:22] | I accidentally got her a present on my ex-girlfriend’s birthday. | 我不小心在前女友生日的那天给她送了生日礼物 |
[15:25] | I referred to that new cute nurse as a young Carla Espinosa | 我把新来的漂亮小护士 称为小Carla Espinosa |
[15:27] | damn, that was stupid. | 真蠢 |
[15:29] | I’ve been known to leave my toenail clippings on her throw pillow. | 她肯定是知道 我把脚趾甲扔在她的枕头上了 |
[15:31] | Oh, and I forgot to put the toilet seat down | 还有 昨晚我忘记放下马桶圈 |
[15:33] | and she bruised her butt! | 弄湿了她的屁股 |
[15:35] | Wow, why is she marrying me? | 哇 她为什么还要跟我结婚 |
[15:37] | Marrying me! Oh, God! She knows I haven’t mailed the invites! | 结婚 天哪 她知道我还没发请柬 |
[15:41] | I thought you might want to talk to Bryan before you went home. | 我觉得回家之前你可能要跟Bryan聊一聊 |
[15:45] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:46] | Who you talkin’ to? | 我是谁啦 |
[15:50] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[15:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:52] | Bryan. Uh…. Look, I got a confession to make, man. | Bryan 听着 我有事情要向你坦白 |
[15:58] | Ahh, there’s my dinner buddy! Shall we head out? | 啊 我的宴会女伴来了 我们可以走了吗 |
[16:01] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m not going. | 不不不 我不去 |
[16:02] | I have a date. And even if I didn’t, | 我有个约会 不过就算我没有约会 |
[16:04] | I don’t think I’d want to go to a snooze-fest | 我也不会和一群醉醺醺的直肠学家 |
[16:06] | with a bunch of drunk proctologists | 去参加无聊透顶的宴会 |
[16:07] | just so you could get your picture in the latest edition of bend Over Weekly. | 就为了你的照片能够登上最新的溜须拍马周刊 |
[16:10] | A simple “I’m busy” Would have sufficed. | 一句简单的”我很忙”就够了的 |
[16:12] | Big boys don’t cry, there, Bobbo. | 别哭啊 小Bob |
[16:16] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[16:17] | Oh, I don’t know, I guess I’m just glad you wound up in my camp. | 我不知道 可能是我很高兴你来到我的阵营 |
[16:19] | Yeah, I’m an adult, I don’t actually go to camp. Listen, if Dr. Kelso | 我是个成人 我并不去夏令营什么的 听着 |
[16:22] | had asked me to go somewhere | 如果Kelso医生邀我去 |
[16:23] | that I thought was actually good for my career, | 一些我觉得会对我的职业前途有利的地方 |
[16:24] | I’d be gone so fast | 我一定会马上就去的 |
[16:25] | you’d be left here staring at an imaginary woman’s chest | 你就只能在一个美女发表言论的时候 |
[16:27] | while she was trying to make a point. | 盯着一个幻想中的胸部 |
[16:29] | I’m–I’m sorry, you’re right, | 抱歉 你是对的 |
[16:31] | it’s my fault. That dress just screams | 我错了 你的裙子确实在大叫 |
[16:33] | “Respect me as a doctor.” Heh. | “把我当做医生来尊重” |
[16:35] | You try and paint Dr. Kelso as | 你试图把Kelso医生描述成 |
[16:36] | this jackass who turns on people who don’t do his bidding, | 会惩罚不听话的人的混蛋 |
[16:39] | when you were ready to write me off just for having lunch. | 而你仅因为一顿午餐就不停的打击我让我扫兴 |
[16:41] | So honestly? How are you any different? | 说实话 你们有什么区别 |
[16:44] | I’m taller than he is? | 我比他高 |
[16:46] | Hmm. Feel free to watch me leave. | 享受我的背影吧 |
[16:54] | It’s weird. Just by the simple act of pushing me to do the right thing, | 真奇怪 刚刚被强迫去做了正确的事情 |
[16:57] | I remembered why Carla’s the woman | 我想起了我为什么 |
[16:59] | I want to spend the rest of my life with. | 想跟Carla共度余生 |
[17:02] | End of story. | 结束了 |
[17:05] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[17:10] | Oh, man, what a long day. | 真是漫长的一天 |
[17:14] | Still, any day can be salvaged | 跟好朋友喝几瓶冰啤酒 |
[17:16] | by drinking a few cold ones with a good friend. | 再差的日子都能挺过去 |
[17:18] | Awesome. ‘Judge Dredd’ is starting. | 太棒了 <特警判官>开始了 |
[17:23] | You still have a little clown makeup on you! | 你脸上小丑的妆还没卸干净 |
[17:25] | Elliot, The Judge, please. | Elliot <特警判官>啊 |
[17:27] | Fine, I’ll get it. | 好吧 我来吧 |
[17:33] | What the hell is she doing? It’s The Judge! | 她到底在干什么啊 我们可是在看<特警判官>啊 |
[17:52] | I can’t find the clasp. | 我找不到搭扣了 |
[17:53] | What? | 什么 |
[17:54] | The clasp! The clasp! | 搭扣 搭扣 |
[17:55] | I switched to frontsies! | 我穿的是前开的 |
[17:56] | Naughty! | 真淘气 |
[18:00] | Position One, Two, or Three? | 体位一 二 还是三 |
[18:03] | We only had two. | 我们只做过两个 |
[18:05] | Oh, yeah. Well, I have something to show you later. | 好吧 那我要教你一些新东西了 |
[18:19] | It’s a mystery how one woman can drive you crazy over and over again. | 一个女人能反反复复让你陷入疯狂真是件奇妙的事 |
[18:28] | While another can bring you right back down to earth. | 还有的能让你瞬间情绪变差 |
[18:34] | In the end, you have to trust that the perfect woman | 最后 你要相信 |
[18:36] | will always lead you in the right direction. | 你的完美女人总会带你去正确的方向 |
[18:38] | So did you ever get the guts to mail the invitations? | 所以你有没有勇敢地把请柬寄出去呢 |
[18:44] | Look, Elliot, I don’t want to jinx this, but, | 嘿 Elliot 我不想破坏气氛 |
[18:45] | how did that just happen? | 但是为什么啊 |
[18:48] | You were a clown for me. You were there when I needed you | 你为我扮演小丑 在我需要你的时候你就在我身边 |
[18:51] | without me even having to ask. | 甚至都不用我主动提出来 |
[18:59] | – Sean – Sean – Sean? -Sean? | |
[19:00] | Oh, my God! When did you get back from New Zealand? | 天哪 你什么时候从新西兰回来的 |
[19:02] | Something in your voice told me that you needed me. | 我从你的声音里听出你需要我 |
[19:04] | So I just…I decided to show up, | 所以 我决定回来了 |
[19:05] | even though you didn’t even ask. | 尽管你没亲口提出来 |
[19:13] | Good to see ya, J.D. | 见到你很开心 JD |
[19:16] | Hey! You switched to frontsies! | 嘿 你换成前扣式了 |