时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I can’t stop thinking about last night. | 昨晚过得真是难忘啊 |
[00:06] | I mean, it’s incredible how fast things can go from amazing… | 发展好好的事情急转直下的速度 |
[00:10] | …to complete disaster. | 真是吓死个人呢 |
[00:12] | – Sean – Sean – Sean? – Sean? | |
[00:14] | I have been looking all over for you! | 我都找你好几圈了 |
[00:16] | What are you doing back from New Zealand? | 你什么时候从新西兰回来的啊 |
[00:27] | Morning. | 早 |
[00:28] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了 |
[00:30] | He slept with Elliot last night. | 他昨晚和Elliot滚床单了 |
[00:32] | Is it that time of year again? | 又到了每年的那个日子了吗 |
[00:33] | Dude, ignore her. | 哥们 别理她 |
[00:35] | That’s three years in a row… who’s feeling you? | 这已经是第三年了 谁最懂你 |
[00:37] | You be. | 你最懂 |
[00:39] | She’s already back with Sean. | 她已经和Sean复合了 |
[00:40] | How soon after you guys hooked up? | 这是你俩滚床单后多久的事 |
[00:42] | About ninety seconds. | 90秒吧 |
[00:43] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[00:46] | That was a huge mistake. | 真不该问的 |
[00:47] | Because the closer Turk and Carla got to their wedding, | 因为Turk和Carla的婚期越是临近 |
[00:49] | the more they became one of those annoying couples… | 他俩越是像其他讨嫌的情侣一样 |
[00:51] | that thought they knew everything about relationships. | 以为自己是感情专家 |
[00:54] | Look, J.D…. | 听着 J.D |
[00:56] | You first, honey. | 你先说 宝贝儿 |
[00:57] | J.D., love is like a butterfly. | J.D 爱情就好像蝴蝶 |
[01:00] | Hold it too tight and… you’ll crush it. | 抓得太紧 你会毁了它 |
[01:04] | Too loose and it flies away. | 太松呢 它就飞走了 |
[01:14] | The phone call was Elliot asking me to meet her so we could talk. | 电话是Elliot打来的 她想谈谈 |
[01:17] | I was nervous, | 我很紧张 |
[01:18] | but I felt better the moment | 但是在看见 |
[01:18] | I saw good old Irv at the security gate. | 门卫室的Irv的瞬间我感觉就好多了 |
[01:21] | Irrrrrv Irrrrrv! | |
[01:22] | Howdy, Dr. Dorian. | 早啊 Dorian医生 |
[01:38] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[01:39] | But there’s no parking allowed… | 但是紧急通道 |
[01:40] | at the emergency curb. | 不允许停车 |
[01:42] | But I’d be happy to park your car for ya, | 我很愿意帮您挪个地方 |
[01:43] | and run the keys up to you in a jiff. | 然后马上把车钥匙还给你 |
[01:45] | Yeah…. Except this is my only set? | 这样 但是我只有一把钥匙 |
[01:48] | And I’m afraid you might eat them. Okay? See ya, tubs. | 我怕你把它吞了 懂吗 拜 水桶腰 |
[01:53] | I’ve been trying like the dickens to cut down on my snacking, | 我都尽量不怎么吃零食了 |
[01:56] | but it’s just so… | 但他怎么 |
[01:58] | You look great, Irv! | 你很帅的 Irv |
[02:00] | Irv didn’t look great, but I didn’t have time to talk. | Irv确实不帅 但我没时间和他聊这个了 |
[02:03] | Danni Danni!? | |
[02:04] | When you run into someone you used to date, | 当你撞见前任时 |
[02:06] | either you find them totally annoying | 要么你觉得她们很讨厌 |
[02:07] | or enough time has passed… | 要么由于时间关系 |
[02:09] | that you’ve idealized everything about them. | 她们的一切都被你理想化了 |
[02:10] | Hey, J.D. | 嘿 J.D |
[02:11] | “Hey, Jay-Dee!” | 嘿 Jay-Dee |
[02:13] | I’m actually on my way to see somebody, so, you know…. | 我要去见个人 嗯 你懂的 |
[02:15] | Oh, okay. I’ll see you later. | 噢 那一会儿见 |
[02:17] | Oh, be nice. | 友好点嘛 |
[02:18] | Danni, wait! | Danni 等等 |
[02:21] | How’ve you been? | 你最近好吗 |
[02:23] | Well, actually, I… | 嗯 事实上 我 |
[02:24] | Gotta go! | 得走了 |
[02:24] | And there she was… my lady. | 她来了 我的美人 |
[02:27] | Hey, Elliot. | 嘿 Elliot |
[02:28] | J.D., I can’t talk right now. | J.D 现在不行 |
[02:31] | Should we just hold each other? | 那我们就抱抱好了 |
[02:33] | Sorry! Sorry! I couldn’t find a parking spot! | 抱歉 抱歉 我找不到停车位 |
[02:37] | Hey, J.D. What’s up? | 嘿 J.D 怎么了 |
[02:40] | What’s up…. | 怎么了 |
[02:41] | Attention, Sacred Heart! | 注意 圣心医院 |
[02:43] | Everyone please gather’round. | 所有人都听好了 |
[02:44] | Doctors, nurses, patients, hear ye, hear ye. | 医生 护士 病人 听好了 |
[02:46] | Everyone should know that last night, | 大家都知道昨晚 |
[02:48] | Elliot Reid and I made | Elliot Reid和我 |
[02:49] | passionate love for a good hour and a half. | 激情似火的滚了一个半小时的床单 |
[02:51] | Check that! A great hour and a half. | 听见没 美妙的一个半小时 |
[02:56] | When I hit it, I hit it good! That is all! | 当我做的时候 我做的很棒 就这样 |
[03:03] | Aww, Bambi freeze up again? | 噢 斑比又怂了哈 |
[03:05] | It’s not our problem, honey. | 不关我们的事 宝贝儿 |
[03:26] | You’ve got something on your face. | 你脸上有东西 |
[03:28] | What? | 什么啊 |
[03:29] | The love of my life. | 我一生的挚爱 |
[03:30] | You got it. | 现在没了 |
[03:32] | So, I’ll see you after work. | 嗯 下班后我来接你 |
[03:34] | ‘Kay. | 好的 |
[03:35] | Bye, J.D. | 拜 J.D |
[03:36] | Peace out, Sean. | 再见 Sean |
[03:38] | Listen, J.D…. | 听着 J.D |
[03:40] | Last night was really important to me. | 昨晚对我来说很重要 |
[03:43] | I know. | 我懂 |
[03:44] | I mean, you don’t want to be rusty at sex… | 你不想让做爱的技巧生疏了 |
[03:46] | before you throw down with your real boyfriend, do ya? | 所以在你和男朋友做之前要找个人练练 |
[03:48] | Look, you and I have been down this road before | 咱们俩已经在一起过了 |
[03:50] | and we both know where it ends. | 而且我们都清楚结果不怎么样 |
[03:52] | I’m sorry. I just… I really want to make this work with Sean. | 抱歉 我 我真的希望和Sean能好好的 |
[03:56] | So, please don’t say anything to him? Okay? | 你什么也别和他提 行吗 |
[03:59] | I totally understand. You know, | 我完全明白 你知道么 |
[04:01] | Danni and I are getting back together, too. | 我和Danni也和好了 |
[04:03] | We are? | 是吗 |
[04:04] | Danni Danni Danni Danni Danni? Danni, Danni, Danni…. | |
[04:07] | What was her last name? | 她姓什么来着的 |
[04:08] | Damn! I should know this! | 靠 我居然忘了 |
[04:10] | Blonde hair! | 金发的 |
[04:10] | Yes! Raspy voice! | 对 嗓音沙哑 |
[04:13] | Oh, yeah. That incision’s healing up nicely. | 噢 伤口愈合的很好 |
[04:15] | Thanks again, Dr. Miller. | 非常感谢 Miller医生 |
[04:17] | I’m gonna have my band write a song about you. | 我要让我的乐队给你作首歌 |
[04:20] | Well, I’m glad I struck a chord! | 很高兴能给你带来灵感 |
[04:24] | Yeah, listen: While you were proving once and for all… | 听着 你又一次的证明了 |
[04:26] | that pretty girls do not in fact need to be funny, | 漂亮的女孩不需要幽默 |
[04:28] | I went ahead and took a look at your little rock star’s chart. | 我看了一眼你那摇滚明星的病历 |
[04:32] | Oh, didja? | 噢 是吗 |
[04:33] | Yes, I did. And his urine output is dropping, | 是的 他的排尿量在下降 |
[04:35] | so you should probably start him on Lasix. | 所以你也许该给他开点利尿剂 |
[04:38] | You amuse me. | 你真逗 |
[04:39] | So even though he’s post-op and still technically my patient, | 尽管他曾经并且依然是我的病人 |
[04:41] | I’m gonna pretend to consider your | 但我会假装考虑下你的意见 |
[04:43] | opinion before I walk away and do whatever I want! | 然后继续我行我素 |
[04:44] | Hmm. No! | 嗯 不 |
[04:58] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:00] | Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. | 有些小混混总是拔断警报线 |
[05:05] | I told Security to look into it? | 我想要叫保安来管管 |
[05:07] | But no, no, | 但是 |
[05:08] | they’d rather catch the guy | 他们只想抓 |
[05:10] | who’s stealing organs from the transplant ward. | 那些在移植病房偷器官的贼 |
[05:13] | If I was a security guard around here, things’d be different. | 如果我是这里的保安 事情就会不一样 |
[05:16] | You really want to be a security guard? | 你真愿意做个保安吗 |
[05:18] | Who around here commands more respect… | 比穿蓝和绿色制服 |
[05:20] | than the men who wear blue and green? | 更受人尊敬的是谁 |
[05:22] | The uniforms are black and gray. | 穿灰和黑色制服的人 |
[05:23] | You got me. I don’t see colors well. Happy now? | 行了 我色盲 你满意了吗 |
[05:26] | Look, if you’re really into Security, | 如果你真的想当保安 |
[05:28] | Irv’s position just opened up! | Irv的职位刚刚空出来 |
[05:29] | What happened to Irv? | Irv怎么了 |
[05:37] | Tubs? | 水桶腰 |
[05:38] | Who’s tubby now!?!?! | 你说谁水桶腰 |
[05:40] | Stop him! | 拦着他 |
[05:52] | He had to be let go. | 他不得不走人了 |
[05:56] | Okay, Elliot really hurt me. | Elliot真的伤到我了 |
[05:58] | Still, right now I need to keep a level head. | 但是 我必须保持清醒 |
[06:00] | My emotions are all over the place, | 我现在情绪太糟糕 |
[06:02] | and it’s important that I don’t do anything rash. | 最好是不要一时冲动 |
[06:06] | Do you have to do that here? | 你一定要在这抽么 |
[06:08] | What? I like smoking after sex. | 怎么 我喜欢抽事后烟 |
[06:10] | And during. God, you never used to smoke! | 事中也一样 天 你以前不抽烟的 |
[06:13] | Yeah, but back then I was | 那时候我只是 |
[06:14] | pretending to be someone I thought you wanted me to be, | 装成你喜欢的样子 |
[06:16] | and that didn’t work. So now…. | 结果也没用 所以 |
[06:20] | …I’m gonna let the real me come out. | 我还是做真正的我吧 |
[06:22] | And the real me wants to do it again… | 真正的我想再来一次 |
[06:24] | and she wants to do it rough! | 而且要粗暴的那种 |
[06:26] | Oh, I don’t know, Danni. The real me’s not really into that. | 我不知道 Danni 真正的我现在不想做 |
[06:30] | Give it to me! | 快点 |
[06:32] | Oh, my God, Danni, I am so sorry. | 噢 天呐 Dannni 抱歉 |
[06:34] | I thought that’s what you wanted. | 我以为你就喜欢这样 |
[06:35] | It was. | 我喜欢 |
[06:38] | Quick question: Will my son ever stop crying? | 提问 我儿子什么时候能不哭呢 |
[06:45] | You know what’s so sweet? | 知道特别温馨的是什么吗 |
[06:46] | This morning, Jack called her “Da-Da”. | 今早 Jack叫她 爸爸 |
[06:48] | I’m… I’m… I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:50] | Look, there’s a new doctor at the hospital, | 医院新来个医生 |
[06:52] | and she is such a relentless chore | 她真是太讨人嫌了 |
[06:54] | that every time she’s harping at me, | 每次她冲我唧唧歪歪歪 |
[06:56] | I actually see your face. | 我就仿佛看见了你的脸 |
[06:58] | I love that you think about me at work! | 我喜欢你上班的时候想起我 |
[07:01] | Honestly, Jordan, I have never despised anyone more. | 说真的 Jordan 我从没这么讨厌过一个人 |
[07:05] | Oh, my God. You have a crush on her. | 噢 天呐 你喜欢她 |
[07:07] | Who said who to what now? | 什么玩意来着 |
[07:08] | It is so typical. | 你总这样 |
[07:10] | We have an amazing son, | 我们有了个宝贝儿子 |
[07:11] | we’re totally getting along for a change… | 难得相处的十分融洽 |
[07:13] | but that’s too boring for you; it’s too nice! | 但你觉得太无聊了 太”美好”了 |
[07:17] | So you have to go and blow the whole thing up, don’t you? | 所以你就得毁掉一切 是不是 |
[07:19] | Well, bravo, Perry. | 干得好 Perry |
[07:20] | Ohh…fantastic! | 好样的 |
[07:24] | Now, I know you say you love us all equally. | 上帝 你说你对所有人一视同仁 |
[07:27] | But you don’t, do ya. I’m onto you, Big Man! | 但其实不是的 对吧 我看透你了 大家伙 |
[07:33] | Okay. This badge is now yours. | 这徽章现在是你的了 |
[07:36] | I just want to thank you for believing in me. | 谢谢您的信任 |
[07:38] | And I want to assure you | 我在此向您承诺 |
[07:39] | that I am gonna be guarding these hospital gates | 我会守好医院的大门 |
[07:41] | the way Cerberus guarded the gates of Hell! | 像地狱犬守地狱门一样 |
[07:43] | Yeah, that’s terrific. | 好极了 |
[07:47] | Look at you in your new uniform! And they give you a nightstick! | 看看你的新制服啊 他们还给你配了根警棍 |
[07:50] | Well, actually, this is my dad’s. | 事实上 这是我爸的 |
[07:52] | He used to use this baby every day at work. | 他以前工作的时候用的 |
[07:55] | Was he a cop? | 他是警察吗 |
[07:56] | Uh, no, cat trainer. | 不 训猫员 |
[08:05] | That way! | 那边 |
[08:08] | You stay here! I’ll go! | 你们待在这 我去追 |
[08:12] | I felt bad about hooking up with Danni. | 和Danni上床让我觉得很不好 |
[08:14] | But luckily no one knew. | 幸好没人知道 |
[08:15] | You want any water? | 要喝水吗 |
[08:19] | Well, do you guys? | 你们要喝水吗 |
[08:20] | Bambi! | 斑比 |
[08:21] | We know you were in there with Danni. We heard you say her name! | 我们知道你和Danni在里面 听见你叫她名字了 |
[08:24] | Oh, no, no. I was… | 不是的 我 |
[08:25] | I was in there with my buddy Danny, from the gym. | 我和我哥们Danny在里面 健身房认识的 |
[08:28] | But we heard you say “Take it all, Danni!” | 但听见你说 享受吧 Danni |
[08:32] | He’s a… really… good… buddy. | 他是 个 非常好的 哥们 |
[08:40] | Moving a little quick there, aren’t we, bub? | 走那么快干嘛啊 小兄弟 |
[08:42] | Got a story to tell me? | 有什么故事瞒着我吗 |
[08:44] | Here’s a story : | 故事是这样的 |
[08:45] | It’s called The Security Guard | 故事名字叫 |
[08:46] | Who Was Sodomized With His Own Nightstick. | 一个被自己警棍鸡奸了的保安 |
[08:49] | Why don’t we just consider this a warning. | 就当这是个警告吧 |
[08:52] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:55] | My cousin is a bank teller, | 我表弟是银行柜员 |
[08:57] | and he gave me one of those exploding ink cartridges… | 他给了我一种爆炸墨水弹 用在被盗的钱上 |
[09:00] | they put in stolen money so I could figure out… | 这样我就能查出是谁 |
[09:02] | who’s been disconnecting the emergency exits! | 在紧急出口搞破坏了 |
[09:06] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[09:09] | Okay, that’s all from me, Jeff. | 我的工作结束了 Jeff |
[09:10] | Any other questions you | 如果你有其他问题 |
[09:11] | might have you can direct to Dr. Cox, here. | 可以直接问Cox医生 就是他 |
[09:13] | I’m sure you’ll find him to be quite… something! | 我想你会发现他 很 那什么 |
[09:16] | You think it’s cool if I broke out tomorrow | 我明天能出院 |
[09:17] | and play a set with the band? | 和乐队演出一场吗 |
[09:19] | They’re going on tour in Europe and… | 他们要去欧洲巡演了 |
[09:21] | I won’t get a chance to play with them for a whole year. | 这样我有一年时间不能跟他们一起演出了 |
[09:23] | I think we can work something out. | 我想我们会有办法的 |
[09:26] | Don’t worry about it. I will drive him out there myself, | 别担心 我会亲自把他送出去 |
[09:28] | he can play with his friends for an hour, | 他可以和朋友一块演出 |
[09:29] | and then I’ll drive him back. | 之后我再把他送回来 |
[09:30] | I won’t worry about it. Mostly because he’s not going. | 我不担心 因为他出不去 |
[09:32] | You see, I’m his doctor now. | 他现在是我的病人了 |
[09:34] | I didn’t listen to you before, | 我之前不听你的 |
[09:36] | so now you’re gonna take it out on the patient. | 所以你现在就拿病人泄愤吗 |
[09:37] | Look, I honestly don’t think that going to some… | 我真的觉得一个刚做完肾脏手术的人 |
[09:39] | dive bar is necessarily appropriate | 不应该去 |
[09:41] | for somebody who just had kidney surgery. | 什么地下酒吧演出 |
[09:43] | Although, don’t get me wrong, | 不过 别误会 |
[09:45] | the fact that it seems to be pissing you off so much | 不小心惹到你 |
[09:47] | is the true definition of an added perk. | 只是个意外收获而已 |
[09:49] | Seriously, you can… | 说真的 你可以 |
[09:50] | you can look it up in the dictionary. It’s under “P” For “Perk”. | 查查字典 在”意”里面 “意外收获” |
[09:53] | It’s right next to “Pain in the ass” And, | 你也能看见”眼中钉”这个词 |
[09:55] | curiously enough, your picture is right next to it. | 奇怪的是 你照片就在眼中钉旁边呢 |
[10:00] | Bambi, when you broke up with Danni, | 斑比 和Danni吹了那天 |
[10:02] | you said it was the happiest day of your life! | 你说那是生命中最快乐的一天 |
[10:04] | No, that was only because ‘Barney Miller’ came out on DVD. | 不 那是因为<笑警巴麦>出DVD了 |
[10:06] | And WoJo’s commentary on it? Priceless! | 里面还附带WoJo的评论 无价之宝啊 |
[10:09] | Look, maybe Danni’s not the love of my life, all right? | 也许Danni不是我一生挚爱 好吗 |
[10:12] | But she’s… she’s beautiful, | 但是她 她很漂亮 |
[10:13] | and she quirky, and she’s very… sweet. | 而且很精怪 还很 贴心 |
[10:16] | Man, I get so gassy after having sex. | 我做完爱后总觉得胀气 |
[10:21] | Oh, by the way, some skank named Barbara called, | 噢 对了 有个叫Barbara的泼妇来电话 |
[10:23] | and I told her to back off. | 让我骂挂了 |
[10:26] | Barbara’s my mom. | Barbara是我妈 |
[10:28] | In life, there are personal realizations…. | 生命中 总能收获一些自身的领悟 |
[10:31] | I hate my girlfriend. | 我讨厌我的女友 |
[10:33] | ….and professional ones. | 还有工作上的领悟 |
[10:35] | Listen, Serpico, | 听着 神探 |
[10:36] | I go four steps out that door to my car every day. | 我每天都从这里抄近道 |
[10:38] | And that’s important, | 这很重要 |
[10:40] | because if I don’t beat Enid home from her thighs & buns class, | 因为如果我不在Enid下健身课前回到家 |
[10:42] | I have to help her peel off her leotard. | 我就得把她从紧身衣里拔出来 |
[10:44] | So remember this : I hired you, and I can fire you. | 所以记好了 我雇了你 我也可以炒了你 |
[10:55] | But the worst are the realizations that sneak up on you. | 不过最糟的还是悄然而生的领悟 |
[10:58] | Excuse me, I need to get a, uh… | 抱歉 我需要 |
[10:59] | Book about supply closet etiquette? | 订本物品间的礼貌常识吗 |
[11:01] | Yeah, look, I’m kinda using this area? | 没看见我正在这块忙着的吗 |
[11:03] | Oh, oh, you are so annoying; you must drive your wife insane… | 噢 你真烦人啊 你妻子一定被你逼疯了吧 |
[11:07] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[11:08] | Like when you realize you just might have a crush after all. | 就像你意识到没准你真的喜欢上某人了 |
[11:11] | No, no.I’m not. | 不 我没结婚呢 |
[11:18] | In a big hospital, you can hide from almost anything. | 在一所大医院里 你能躲开所有事 |
[11:21] | Except your conscience. | 除了你自己的良心 |
[11:23] | – Hello. – Oh, hey! Hey, Jordan! | – 早啊 – 噢 嘿 Jordan |
[11:24] | You know what’s weird? | 你知道什么很奇怪吗 |
[11:26] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[11:27] | We’re so close, and yet if anybody asks if we’re married, | 我们关系这么亲密 但一旦有人问咱们结婚了没 |
[11:30] | all either one of us can say is… is no. | 咱俩都只能回答 还没有 |
[11:33] | Actually, I say we were married for five years then got divorced, | 事实上 我会说我们结婚五年后离婚了 |
[11:36] | now we’re back living together, have a child, | 但现在我们住在一起 还养个孩子 |
[11:37] | but we’re in a long-term, committed relationship. | 但我们的关系非常牢靠 |
[11:39] | Yeah, that’s what I say, too…. That or… | 我也会这么说 或者说 |
[11:41] | no. | 没结婚 |
[11:43] | Oh, Mr. Mid-life. | 噢 中年先生 |
[11:45] | We both know what this is about. | 我们都知道这是怎么回事 |
[11:46] | And you should just go ahead and enjoy your crush! | 如果你喜欢上谁就去追好了 |
[11:49] | Because, honestly, I don’t care. | 因为 说真的 我不在乎 |
[11:51] | I don’t! | 不在乎 |
[11:55] | That’s sad. | 可悲啊 |
[11:58] | Hey, Q-Tip! | 嘿 棉签小子 |
[11:59] | Some girl who says she’s your girlfriend is on the phone! | 有个自称是你女朋友的人来电话了 |
[12:02] | Oh, uh, tell her I’m not here. | 噢 说我不在 |
[12:12] | Godspeed, sir. | 您一路好走 先生 |
[12:18] | What? I’m in a pickle! | 怎么了 我这是被迫的 |
[12:21] | A pickle! | 被迫的啊 |
[12:36] | Hey, you wanna play darts? | 嘿 想玩飞镖吗 |
[12:37] | – Sure! – Great! Have fun, I’ll be over here. | – 好啊 – 好啊 玩得开心点 我坐这等你 |
[12:40] | Do you even enjoy spending time with me? | 你享受和我在一起吗 |
[12:43] | “Enjoy” Is such a strong word…. I… | “享受”这词有点重了 我 |
[12:46] | I’m used to it. You know, like cafeteria food, | 我习惯了 你懂的 就像食堂的伙食 |
[12:50] | or the constant threat of terrorism. | 或者长期的恐怖袭击 |
[12:53] | What, you don’t enjoy hanging out with me, do you? | 你和我一起也不开心 是吧 |
[12:56] | Not really. I’m more into tough guys, you know? | 不怎么样 我喜欢猛男型的 |
[12:58] | Last night in bed, I knocked you unconscious! | 昨晚滚床单时我都把你操翻了 |
[13:00] | For like five seconds! | 只有那么几秒吧 |
[13:03] | So I guess… this is over. | 我看 那就分手吧 |
[13:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:05] | So, you’d rather hang out with someone | 你宁愿和不喜欢的人一起 |
[13:07] | you don’t even like than be alone? | 也不愿意自己一个人吗 |
[13:09] | Yeah, pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[13:10] | Yeah, me too. | 好吧 我也是 |
[13:12] | I mean, come on, how many couples out there | 算了吧 又有几对情侣 |
[13:13] | actually have fun together? | 在一起是真开心呢 |
[13:16] | Guys! Elliot and I are in the middle of | 伙计们 Elliot和我在玩 |
[13:18] | a marathon game of Hide & Go Seek. | 马拉松式捉迷藏 |
[13:20] | If she comes in, you didn’t see me! | 如果她进来 别说看见我了 |
[13:24] | 99 100 Ninety-nine! One hundred! | |
[13:27] | Have you guys seen Sean? | 看见Sean了吗 |
[13:28] | Yeah, he’s… | 他在 |
[13:30] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[13:34] | Aw, he’s a dynamite hider. | 噢 他藏得真好 |
[13:40] | Oh, don’t even start, Tarla, or Curk, | 什么也别说 Tarla 还有Curk |
[13:43] | or whatever you’re calling | 随你们管 |
[13:44] | this little two-headed judgmental freak-show. | 这两个摇头怪叫什么 |
[13:46] | Why don’t I do a little piece for you I like to call… | 我先来说说你们吧 我喜欢称其为 |
[13:49] | Your First Year of Marriage: | 新婚第一年 |
[13:51] | “I do.” Oh, kiss, kiss, kiss. | “我愿意” 噢 亲亲抱抱的 |
[13:54] | “Why can’t we have a baby?” | “为什么我们不要个孩子” |
[13:55] | “Why you spending so much money on clothes?” | “为什么你买衣服花那么多钱” |
[13:57] | “Why you sleeping with my sister?” | “你为什么睡我妹妹” |
[13:59] | “Why can’t I hang out with my peeps?” | “我为什么不能和我哥们一起玩” |
[14:02] | Baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[14:03] | I would never sleep with your sister. She’s hideous. | 我绝对不会睡你妹妹的 她太丑了 |
[14:07] | And I would never have a crush on someone else. | 我也不会喜欢上别人的 |
[14:10] | I do not have a crush. | 我没有喜欢上别人 |
[14:12] | What is this? | 那这算什么 |
[14:12] | That is a form allowing Mr. Stockton’s band to come visit him… | 是一张允许Stockton的乐队来探视的申请表 |
[14:16] | so that Dr. Miller will be happy | 这样Miller医生会很开心 |
[14:17] | that I did a nice thing for her. | 因为我做了件好事 |
[14:20] | Turk, he wants to be with Dr.Miller | Turk 他想和Miller医生在一起 |
[14:21] | because he thinks it’ll make him what? | 因为那会让他感到 |
[14:23] | – Happy. – Exactly. | – 高兴 – 很对 |
[14:25] | But he’s really only happy when he’s…? | 但他只有什么时候才会高兴呢 |
[14:26] | – Miserable. – Right! | – 痛苦的时候 – 说得对 |
[14:28] | So why does he really want to be with Dr. Miller? | 所以他到底是为什么想得到Miller医生呢 |
[14:29] | ‘Cause she got big-ass boobies! | 因为她有着翘臀和大胸 |
[14:32] | No, no, no. Because he likes being miserable. | 不 不 不 是因为他喜欢被痛苦折磨 |
[14:34] | If I actually enjoyed being miserable, | 如果我真那么享受痛苦 |
[14:36] | then why wouldn’t I stay here talking to you two? | 我为什么不一直坐这听你俩唠叨呢 |
[14:43] | Okay, let’s see how Elliot likes it when I’m all over my lady? | 好吧 看看我狂亲我女友时Elliot什么反应 |
[14:47] | Hey, I’ve got something for you. | 嘿 我有东西送你 |
[14:49] | What? | 什么 |
[15:02] | Okay, I’m gonna buy the next round. | 我要去买点酒 |
[15:04] | Which one of you handsome boys wanna help me carry it? | 你们两个帅哥谁帮个忙 |
[15:06] | We’re both good-looking guys, am I right? | 我俩都是帅哥 对吧 |
[15:08] | We’ll sort this out when I get back! | 一会回来再聊 |
[15:09] | Okay, sort away, Seany-Sean-Sean! | 走吧 走吧 Seany Sean Sean |
[15:11] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天呐 |
[15:12] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[15:13] | Do…what? | 怎么对你了 |
[15:14] | Ohh, I don’t know! Come over my house, | 噢 我不知道啊 来我家 |
[15:16] | sleep with me, and then dump me the minute Sean shows up… | 和我睡 紧接着Sean出现你就甩了我 |
[15:18] | so I feel like a complete loser! | 搞得我像个臭屌丝 |
[15:19] | Oh, you seem real crushed! | 噢 你看起来真受打击啊 |
[15:21] | I mean, you jumped into bed with Danni | 你马上不就把Danni领上床了吗 |
[15:22] | so quick you didn’t have time to change the sheets! | 快得连床单都没时间换吧 |
[15:24] | You know I only have one set. | 你知道我只有那一套床单 |
[15:25] | Look, J.D., can I ask you a favor? | 行了 J.D 能帮我个忙么 |
[15:27] | Could I ask you one? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[15:28] | Sure, anything. What is it? | 行 什么都行 要我帮什么 |
[15:30] | Damn, I don’t have one. | 见鬼 我居然什么也想不出 |
[15:31] | Didn’t have one, did ya? | 想不出来 是吧 |
[15:33] | Look, Elliot! What do you want!? | Elliot 你到底想怎样 |
[15:36] | How about you remembering that you’re supposed to be my friend? | 你要记住 我们只能做朋友 |
[15:46] | Why’d you page me? What do you want? | 你呼我干嘛 你想干嘛 |
[15:47] | Just, uh…just watch his face. | 就 呃 看看他的脸 |
[15:51] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[15:52] | – How you feeling? – Hey, Rick! | – 感觉怎么样了 – 嘿 Rick |
[15:54] | Audery Ryan Tim Jamie Tobey Audrey! Ryan! Tim! Jamie! Tobey! | |
[15:57] | Hey, Jeff! | 嘿 Jeff |
[15:58] | Joe Joe! | |
[16:02] | I hope this won’t be awkward for ya, | 希望你不会觉得尴尬 |
[16:03] | but I promised the whole band you’d have sex with them. | 我和整个乐队保证演出完可以睡你 |
[16:09] | Don’t look at me like that! This is your fault, anyway! | 别那么看着我 这都是你们的错 |
[16:12] | You two made me dream again. | 你们让我重拾梦想的 |
[16:14] | Hey, we weren’t the ones who caved in to Kelso. | 嘿 我们又没向Kelso屈服 |
[16:17] | I do not owe you an explanation for that! | 我用不着和你们解释 |
[16:19] | You’re right, you don’t owe us an explanation! | 你说的对 你用不着和我们解释 |
[16:20] | Lay some truth on him, baby! | 教育教育他 宝贝儿 |
[16:22] | You owe one to yourself. | 你欠你自己一个解释 |
[16:23] | Ouch. | 噢 |
[16:24] | Now I’m gonna let my husband-to-be | 接下来让我未婚夫 |
[16:25] | tell you what life’s really all about, | 来教教你生活的真谛 |
[16:27] | because he has more of this than any man I know. | 因为他对这些再清楚不过了 |
[16:29] | Archie comics? | 因为看过阿奇漫画吗 |
[16:30] | No, the other thing. | 不 另一个原因 |
[16:30] | Oh, that’s right… integrity. | 噢 对了 正直 |
[16:34] | Oh. Here’s your chance! | 看你的了 |
[16:39] | I was so mad at Elliot I couldn’t sleep last night. | 我太生Elliot的气 气到根本睡不着 |
[16:42] | Also, Danni snores like a gutted wild boar. | 另外 Danni呼噜打得像杀猪一样 |
[16:45] | But mostly it was the Elliot thing. | 但主要还是因为Elliot |
[16:47] | Hey, J.D. Can I talk to you for a sec? | 嘿 J.D 能和我聊聊吗 |
[16:50] | Look, things have been a little weird | 是这样 自打我回来 |
[16:51] | between Elliot and I since I got back. | Elliot和我总有点不对劲 |
[16:53] | Good. | 棒极了 |
[16:56] | J.D., listen. | J.D 听着 |
[16:58] | Did anything happen between you and Elliot while I was gone? | 我不在的时候你和Elliot之间发生了什么 |
[17:05] | Sorry, everybody. False alarm. | 抱歉 大伙 虚惊一场 |
[17:10] | Well? | 有吗 |
[17:11] | There comes a time when every man has to make a choice. | 每个男人都有面临选择的时候 |
[17:14] | Whether it’s a professional choice… | 不论是工作上的选择 |
[17:21] | Come on! What are you gonna do about it? | 算了吧 你想怎么着 |
[17:29] | Or whether it’s a personal choice. | 又或是生活上的选择 |
[17:32] | Hey. Wanna go for a beer after the show? | 嘿 看完这个去喝一杯怎么样 |
[17:49] | In the end, it’s about integrity. | 到了最后 还是关乎正直与否 |
[18:07] | Yes! | 好样的 |
[18:07] | – No! – No! | – 不 – 不 |
[18:42] | And it’s about chasing after what you really want. | 还关于追求你真正想要的 |
[18:45] | Here’s your beer. | 你的啤酒 |
[18:46] | Even if that means showing you both care a little. | 即使那意味着其实你们在乎对方 |
[18:49] | Did you… did you do that for me? | 你 为了我染的吗 |
[18:51] | I thought it’d be fun. | 我觉得会很好玩 |
[18:52] | See, now there are two blondes you can’t have sex with! | 看 现在有两个你睡不到的金发女了 |
[18:56] | I don’t care! It is so naughty! | 我不管 你真淘气啊 |
[19:02] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[19:04] | And sometimes… | 有时候 |
[19:06] | well, sometimes you just have to do what’s right for your friend. | 有时候你得为了你的朋友着想 |
[19:12] | No. Sean, nothing happened. | 没 Sean 什么都没发生 |
[19:16] | Yeah, I figured. | 我想也是 |
[19:18] | Good talk! | 和你聊的很开心 |
[19:23] | Even if it means sacrificing your own happiness. | 即便那意味着牺牲你自己的幸福 |
[19:29] | Giddyup, Dr. Dorkian! | 来吧 Dokian医生 |
[19:31] | When it comes down to it, | 当走到这一步的时候 |
[19:33] | you just have to be proud of the decision you make. | 就想想做这个决定是多么自豪 |