时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In some ways, Dr. Cox and Dr. Kelso | Cox医生和Kelso医生在某些方面 |
[00:04] | are a lot like an old married couple. | 很像一对已婚很久的夫妇 |
[00:06] | I need your opinion about something. | 我要向你征求一个意见 |
[00:08] | Yes, Bob, those pants do make you look like you’re holding water. | 好的Bob 这条裤子的确显得你很胖 |
[00:11] | Perry, I’ll tell you the same thing | Perry 我要对你说我在里诺的 |
[00:12] | I told a comic I once saw at a strip club in Reno | 一家脱衣舞酒吧和一个喜剧演员说的话 |
[00:15] | I’m not here for the jokes. | 我不是来听你说笑的 |
[00:16] | Color me intrigued, Bob. | 那看看你能不能激起我的兴趣 |
[00:18] | I am considering offering full body scans here at Sacred Heart. | 我在考虑在圣心医院里提供全身扫描 |
[00:21] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[00:22] | I think showing perfectly healthy people | 我觉得向一群健康人群展示 |
[00:24] | every harmless imperfection in their body | 他们身体里每个无害的缺陷 |
[00:27] | just to scare them into taking invasive | 仅为了让他们被插满仪器做些无用的检查 |
[00:29] | and often pointless tests is an unholy sin. | 这样的行为是种罪恶 |
[00:33] | Does sound a little sketchy ethically, doesn’t it? Thanks, Perry. | 听起来的确有点不道德哈 谢了 Perry |
[00:39] | Did that just happen? Anybody? | 我没做梦吧 你们说呢 |
[00:42] | Me, I was stuck at a couples-only dinner party. | 我被困在一个情侣专属晚宴 |
[00:46] | There were the soon-to-be newlyweds…. | 那对是马上要成婚的 |
[00:48] | There were the girl that I loved | 那是我爱的女孩 |
[00:49] | and the guy trying to eat her face…. | 还有一个跟她亲得干柴烈火的人 |
[00:52] | And then there’s Danni…. | 然后这是Danni |
[00:54] | You know what I was thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[00:55] | Nobody cares, Danni. | 没人在意 Danni |
[00:57] | Aww, this has been fun, | 这真的很开心 |
[00:58] | but I have to drive Turk back to the hospital. | 但我得送Turk回医院 |
[01:00] | Yeah, and I gotta get up early and look for an apartment. | 好吧 我也得早起找房子 |
[01:02] | Yeah, he wouldn’t take this perfect one he saw today | 他就是不肯买今天他看上的一套好房子 |
[01:03] | just ’cause the last tenant died there. | 就因为上一个房客死在那了 |
[01:05] | Elliot! Rats ate his tongue out! | Elliot 他舌头都被老鼠吃了 |
[01:06] | Yeah, but the kitchen was so cute! | 但是那厨房太棒了 |
[01:08] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[01:09] | Hey, Turk! Where’re you guys gonna live after you get married? | Turk 你们结婚之后准备住哪啊 |
[01:12] | You mean where you gonna live. | 你是说你住哪吗 |
[01:13] | Baby, not now. Don’t know yet! | 宝贝 现在别提 还不知道呢 |
[01:17] | Guess it’s just the two of us. | 好像就剩我们俩了呢 |
[01:20] | You wanna have sex? | 你想啪啪啪吗 |
[01:23] | I guess. | 应该想吧 |
[01:25] | Do I have to look at you? | 我一定要看着你做吗 |
[01:26] | Please don’t. | 求别 |
[01:27] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[01:31] | I can’t believe Kelso really asked my opinion. You know? | 不敢相信Kelso竟然会问我的意见 |
[01:34] | Look, pal, if I wanted to | 朋友 如果我想 |
[01:35] | sit and listen to someone yammer on about their lives, | 坐着听别人唠叨他们的生活 |
[01:38] | I’d be at my AA meeting right now. | 我就去参加我的戒酒小组会了 |
[01:40] | Listen, there, scrub-brush, | 听着 你个打扫卫生的 |
[01:41] | it just so happens it was the only empty seat in the whole joint. | 只是因为碰巧这儿只有一个空位子了 |
[01:44] | And besides, as a fellow abusive drinker, | 还有 作为一名酗酒者 |
[01:46] | you are honor bound by barstool protocol | 你受高脚凳条约的约束 |
[01:48] | to listen to every last word out of my mouth. | 必须听我说我的每一句话 |
[01:51] | Go. | 继续说吧 |
[01:52] | Kelso…. Kelso really listened to me | 关于 那全身扫描的事 |
[01:55] | about this whole full body scan thing. | Kelso真的听了我的意见 |
[01:58] | I was thinnking about getting one of those scans. | 我之前考虑过做这个扫描 |
[02:01] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[02:02] | Mommy? When’s daddy coming home? | 妈咪 爸比什么时候回家 |
[02:06] | He isn’t. If only he’d loved us enough | 他回不来了 当时如果他爱我们 |
[02:09] | to get a full body scan at Sacred Heart! | 就会去圣心医院做全身扫描的 |
[02:14] | Holy cow! | 天啊 |
[02:18] | Black label. | 喝口黑方 |
[02:35] | Oh, my goodness! I totally kicked that hernia’s ass! | 天啊 我完美地做完了疝气手术 |
[02:38] | Nicely done, as usual, Dr. Turk. | 做得好 和以往一样 Turk医生 |
[02:42] | Dude. Why is Hot Doc being so nice to you lately? | 为什么辣妹医生最近对你那么温柔 |
[02:45] | I don’t know, but it’s about time. | 不知道 不过也是应该的了 |
[02:47] | I haven’t had to work this hard | 除了Carla的母亲之后 |
[02:48] | to win someone over since Carla’s mom. | 我就没那么努力讨好一个人了 |
[02:50] | I thought Carla’s mom hated you? | 我以为Carla母亲讨厌你呢 |
[02:51] | Yeah, but she died, so I’m counting it as a win. | 是啊 但她去世了 所以我想这算胜利吧 |
[02:55] | I bought a killer dress for your wedding yesterday. | 我昨天为你的婚礼买了一套超赞的裙子 |
[02:57] | Ooh! Speaking of which, it’s only two weeks away. | 说到这 婚礼只有两个星期了呢 |
[03:00] | Has your bride-to-be started freaking out yet? | 你的准新娘有没有已经吓坏了 |
[03:02] | No, Carla’s not the “Freak out” Type. | 没有 Carla不是那种会吓坏的类型 |
[03:06] | Turk didn’t realize that | Turk还没意识到 |
[03:07] | everyone has their moments when emotions run high. | 每个人情绪高涨的时候都会发疯 |
[03:11] | Turk Turk! | |
[03:12] | Kelso Kelsooooo! | |
[03:15] | Danni Oh, Danni! | |
[03:16] | Turk Turk! | |
[03:17] | Kelso Kelso! | |
[03:19] | Danni Danni! | |
[03:20] | Turk Turk! | |
[03:20] | Carla Carla!? | |
[03:21] | Not here. | 她不在 |
[03:22] | Danni Danni! | |
[03:24] | I’m gonna go put some clothes on. After all, I am a lady. | 我去穿点衣服 毕竟我是个女士 |
[03:27] | Oh, by the way, I used your razor to shave my pits. | 还有 我用你剃须刀刮了腋毛 |
[03:29] | Keep it. | 送你了 |
[03:31] | Dude, Danni did the weirdest thing last night | Danni昨晚做了件超奇怪的事 |
[03:32] | she called out her own name during sex. | 她在啪啪啪的时候叫出了自己的名字 |
[03:33] | That is weird. Why are we whispering? | 那是挺奇怪的 我们干嘛这么小声 |
[03:35] | Because she hears like a bat. | 因为她听力好得跟蝙蝠一样 |
[03:36] | Bats hear really well? | 蝙蝠听力很好吗 |
[03:37] | Yeah, ’cause they can’t see. | 是啊 因为它们看不见 |
[03:38] | Oh, yeah, that’s right, sonar. Wait a second, that’s whales! | 哦对 声纳 等等 那是鲸鱼啊 |
[03:41] | No, no, no, no, no. Bats and whales, bats and whales! | 不不不 蝙蝠和鲸鱼 蝙蝠也有的 |
[03:43] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:44] | Anyway, I have to break up with her. | 不管怎么说 我得和她分手 |
[03:45] | Okay, just let her down easy. | 好吧 让她失望就好 |
[03:48] | Danni, I’m not sure how to do this but, uh… | Danni 我不确定该怎么做 但是… |
[03:51] | I just don’t think we should see each other anymore. | 我觉得我们不应该再见面了 |
[03:53] | Cool. I’m already kinda | 好的 反正我已经 |
[03:54] | sleeping with this guy named Danny, anyway. | 和一个叫Danny的人上床了 |
[03:58] | Whoa! I guess she wasn’t calling out her own name after all! | 哇 原来她不是在叫自己的名字啊 |
[04:01] | You know what! I don’t even care, you know why? | 我根本不在意 你知道为什么吗 |
[04:02] | Because I bet she’s calling out my name while she’s sleeping with him! | 因为我打赌她在和他上床的时候叫着我的名字 |
[04:04] | No, I don’t! | 我没有 |
[04:05] | See, like a bat, dude! Like a bat! | 看到吗 和蝙蝠一样 蝙蝠 |
[04:07] | Check. | 将军 |
[04:25] | It actually wasn’t that awkward breaking up with Danni. | 其实和Danni分手也没有那么尴尬 |
[04:28] | It was…A little odd | 只是 尴尬的是 |
[04:30] | that she stuck around for two hours to do her morning yoga. | 她在我家做了两个小时的清晨瑜伽 |
[04:33] | Good morning, world! | 早安全世界 |
[04:36] | She seems almost peaceful…. | 她看起来很平静 |
[04:39] | Later, butt-licks! | 回见 傻逼们 |
[04:40] | Maybe not. | 也可能不是 |
[04:42] | Oh, just make sure | 确认一下 |
[04:43] | you got all your things out of my bedroom, okay? | 你把你所有东西都拿走了 好吗 |
[04:44] | I put all my stuff at Danny’s house three days ago. | 我三天前就把东西搬到Danny那去了 |
[04:48] | Crunchberry, wrong pipe. | 麦片呛到气管里了 |
[04:51] | Hey, J.D., don’t come chasing after me like you do with Elliot. | J.D 别像你对Elliot一样追着我 |
[04:54] | Because if there’s one thing everyone knows about John Dorian, | 因为大家都了解John Dorian的一件事 |
[04:57] | it’s that he always wants what he can’t have. | 就是他永远想要他得不到的东西 |
[05:02] | That’s not true, is it? | 这才不是真的呢 |
[05:04] | Hell no. | 当然不是了 |
[05:05] | By the way, this is the last bowl of cereal. | 还有 这是最后一碗麦片了 |
[05:13] | It’s so hard to make myself look for an apartment | 让我自己找公寓实在是太难了 |
[05:15] | when I’m sharing my bed | 特别是我要和全世界最美的女孩 |
[05:16] | with the most beautiful girl in the world. | 睡在一张床上的时候 |
[05:18] | Really, what’s his name? | 是吗 他叫什么 |
[05:20] | That made absolutely no sense, so just keep sipping. | 这话毫无意义 继续喝你的水吧 |
[05:24] | Come on, Sean. I want you to meet this patient, Tommy. | 来吧Sean 我想让你见下这个病人 Tommy |
[05:26] | He’s only five, but he’s got like the voice of a grown man. | 他才五岁 但声音像个成年人 |
[05:29] | Yeah, he? | 他吗 |
[05:30] | Tommy, what are you doing out of your room? | Tommy 你离开你的病房干嘛 |
[05:32] | I go where I want. | 我想去哪就去哪 |
[05:35] | Awesome! | 太神奇了 |
[05:36] | Yessss! | 是啊 |
[05:37] | Turk Turk! | |
[05:38] | Everything’s wrong again! | 一切都错乱了 |
[05:40] | Baby, it’s cool. We’re meeting with the cake guy tomorrow. | 宝贝 没事的 我们明天才和那个蛋糕师见面 |
[05:43] | Nothing’s cool! Nothing’s cool! | 什么都不对 什么都不对 |
[05:44] | Okay, okay | 好 好 |
[05:45] | The centerpieces are supposed to be cupids, | 中心装饰品应该是丘比特 |
[05:47] | but they have no arrows, so now they’re just fat babies. | 但他们没有箭 所以现在这就是几个胖婴儿 |
[05:49] | I have 187 people who RSVP’d “Yes” For a 125-seat wedding. | 只能容纳125人的婚礼却有187个人要来 |
[05:53] | Plus, I have to wear my grandmother’s choker, | 还有 我得戴我祖母的项链 |
[05:56] | but with my hair up it makes me look like | 但如果头发扎起来 我看着就像 |
[05:57] | one of those African tribeswomen with a coil around my neck! | 脖子上带着发圈的非洲土著 |
[05:59] | Okay, first of all, you best be nice to my cousin, Infume. | 首先 你最好对我的表弟好一点 |
[06:03] | Second, baby, if we have too many guests, | 还有 宝贝 如果我们的客人太多了 |
[06:06] | you can un-invite some people. | 你可以取消邀请点人 |
[06:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:08] | Really. It’ll be fine. | 真的 没事的 |
[06:10] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[06:12] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[06:15] | See how good that feels? Now take another one. | 这感觉好吗 现在再深吸一口气 |
[06:19] | Take another one. | 再深吸一口气 |
[06:21] | Are you watching my boobs? | 你在看我的胸吗 |
[06:23] | Deep breath! | 大口呼吸 |
[06:26] | Nice! | 真棒 |
[06:28] | Ah, thank you, Shirley. | 谢谢 Shirley |
[06:29] | Dammit all to hell, Bob! | 该死的 Bob |
[06:30] | I cannot believe you’re gonna turn this hospital | 我不敢相信你要把这座医院 |
[06:33] | into some money-making machine | 变为那种赚钱机器 |
[06:34] | that coerces people into spending their hard-earned cash | 强迫人们用他们的血汗钱 |
[06:36] | on expensive procedures that they don’t even need! | 做那些他们根本不需要的昂贵检查 |
[06:39] | Why not? It sounds like something I’d do. | 为何不信呢 听起来就是我干的事 |
[06:40] | You mark my words, if one single person gets a full body scan, | 你记住 只要有一个人做了全身扫描 |
[06:44] | I will…I will kiss your ring. | 我就 就亲吻你的戒指 |
[06:48] | I’ll take that bet, champ! You’re our witness, Laverne. | 就这样说定了 你是公证人 Laverne |
[06:50] | How very exciting for all of us. | 我们都好激动哦 |
[06:53] | I’m not even sweatin’! Because, honest to God, | 我一点都不担心 因为 老实说 |
[06:55] | what kind of gullible chump | 如果一个人感觉身体健康 |
[06:57] | would go ahead and spend a thousand dollars on some silly scan | 怎么会花一千美元做这个白痴扫描呢 |
[07:00] | if he’s feeling perfectly fine? | 不会有人这么容易上当的 |
[07:02] | Hello, Laverne! Shirley! | 你好 Laverne Shirley |
[07:08] | How’s the chicken today? | 今天鸡肉怎么样 |
[07:10] | Oh, my God! Turk! What if someone’s vegetarian!? | 天啊 Turk 如果有人是素食主义者呢 |
[07:12] | I gotta go call the caterer! | 我得打电话给负责人 |
[07:15] | Thank you. I just calmed her down. | 多谢你 她刚冷静下来 |
[07:17] | She’s quite mad, you know. I hope she doesn’t rub off on you. | 她有点疯狂了 我希望她没有影响你 |
[07:20] | Oh! Too easy. | 哦 好吧这太简单了 |
[07:23] | Please, man. I’m Christopher Duncan Turk. | 拜托 我可是Christopher Duncan Turk |
[07:26] | Duncan Duncan? | |
[07:27] | His dad loved doughnuts. | 他老爸超爱甜甜圈 |
[07:28] | That’s not true. Okay, you really need to stop saying that. | 才不是呢 你别再这么说了 |
[07:30] | The point is, I don’t lose my cool. | 我是说 我不会失去理智的 |
[07:33] | I don’t know. Remember back in college, | 我可不确定 还记得当时在大学 |
[07:35] | when we had tickets to see Michael Jordan in the playoffs? | 我们拿到季后赛的票去看迈克尔·乔丹吗 |
[07:38] | We’re goin’ to see Michael Jordan! | 我们要去看迈克尔·乔丹了 |
[07:40] | We’re goin’ to see Michael Jordan! | 我们要去看迈克尔·乔丹了 |
[07:42] | We’re goin’ to see Michael Jordan! ‘Cause we got good tickets! | 我们要去看迈克尔乔·丹了 因为老子有票 |
[07:45] | We went five hundred miles. | 我们开了五百英里 |
[07:47] | Hey, was I supposed to bring the tickets or the sandwiches? | 我应该带票还是三明治 |
[08:00] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[08:01] | OH! NO! Leave it on the floor! You leave it on the floor! | 哦不 把它放地上 你把它放地上 |
[08:07] | You shaved your head for the first time after that. | 在那以后你第一次剃光了你的头发 |
[08:10] | God, I wish we could go back in time and see that game. | 天啊 真希望我们能回到当时去看那场比赛 |
[08:12] | Wanting what you can’t have. | 想要你得不到的东西吗 |
[08:14] | Why are you here? Hospitals don’t sell cigarettes! | 你为什么在这里 医院有不卖烟 |
[08:17] | Man, I’d smoke her. | 天啊 我要吸一下她 |
[08:19] | Quiet time, Todd. | 安静 Todd |
[08:23] | I wanna know everything that’s wrong with me. | 我想知道我身上所有问题 |
[08:26] | Mr. Corman, you’re not even feeling bad! | Corman先生 你压根没有觉得不舒服 |
[08:29] | You don’t need this scan! | 你不需要做这个扫描 |
[08:30] | If it would make you happy, | 如果能让你满意 |
[08:32] | we can just go ahead and do the exact same thing | 我们可以再做一遍你在这里 |
[08:34] | we’ve done the last fifty times you’ve been in here | 已经做过五十次的检查 |
[08:36] | take your temperature, draw some blood, and give you a rectal. | 测体温 抽血 直肠检查 |
[08:38] | t’s your basic “Ah, Ow, OH!” | 就是你那老一套的”啊 哦 哇” |
[08:40] | Why should I even listen to you? | 我为什么要听你说的 |
[08:41] | The last time I was here, you tried to torture me | 上次我来这里 你还想要折磨我 |
[08:43] | to prove a point. Dr….Dr….Dr…. | 就为了证明一个观点 医生… 医生… 医生 |
[08:45] | Cox Cox. | |
[08:46] | Mengele Mengele! | |
[08:48] | Now, if you will excuse me, | 失陪了 |
[08:49] | I’ve already talked to the insurance company, | 我已经和保险公司谈过了 |
[08:50] | so there is nothing you can say that can stop me from doing this! | 你说什么都不能阻止我做这个 |
[08:54] | Now, Mr. Corman, | Corman先生 |
[08:55] | apparently your insurance company’s not gonna cover it. | 显然你的保险公司不会支付这笔费用 |
[08:58] | Good day to you, sir. | 再见 先生 |
[09:02] | I’m ready to make the first incision. | 我准备好做第一个切口了 |
[09:04] | Nah-uh! You get to retract the pannus. | 不行 你要撤回血管翳 |
[09:06] | You want me to hold the fat flaps? | 你要我帮你拿着脂肪瓣吗 |
[09:07] | More than anything in the world. Todd! You’re up! | 那最好了 Todd 你来 |
[09:11] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[09:12] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[09:13] | Now this is your big shot, | 这是你的大好机会 |
[09:13] | so if you don’t want me to throw you out of here, | 如果你不想让我把你踢出去 |
[09:15] | you’ve gotta get through this whole procedure | 你就得做好这整个手术 |
[09:16] | without making a single sex joke. | 而且不能讲荤段子 |
[09:19] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[09:20] | All right, to really get at this, | 好的 要做好这个手术 |
[09:22] | I think we need to go in from behind. | 我认为我们要从后面入手 |
[09:26] | And stay out! | 别进来了 |
[09:27] | Totally worth it! | 值了 |
[09:34] | You’re pathetic! | 你真可悲 |
[09:35] | What!? | 什么 |
[09:35] | For three years I’ve been watching you pine after Blonde Doctor, | 三年了 我看着你追金发医生 |
[09:38] | and I gotta tell you, everyone is sick of it | 我得告诉你 每个人都看厌了 |
[09:40] | “Will they? Won’t they? Looks like they’re going to! | “他们会吗 他们不会吗 看起来他们会 |
[09:41] | Oooh, the last second, something might– oooh oooh oooh!” | 最后一秒钟 可能会…” |
[09:43] | Come on! Enough already! I mean, | 拜托 够了吧 |
[09:45] | you guys aren’t exactly Ross and Rachel. | 你们又不是Ross和Rachel |
[09:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:48] | Dr. Ross, and Rachel from Bookkeeping. | 管记档案的Ross医生和Rachel医生 |
[09:52] | Why don’t you just let her be happy | 你为什么就不能让她 |
[09:54] | with…stunningly handsome, full-lipped guy. | 那有着饱满双唇的帅哥好好在一起呢 |
[09:58] | You know, I… I don’t even care what you think. | 你知道吗 我根本不在乎你怎么想 |
[10:01] | In the heat of battle, it’s important to hold your ground. | 在激烈战争中 坚守阵地是非常重要的 |
[10:04] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[10:06] | Well, now, Bobbo, you hooked him, | Bobbo 你把他钓上来 |
[10:08] | you got him in the boat, but he still got away! | 放在船里了 但他还是逃走了 |
[10:11] | Because victory can be snatched away at the last second. | 因为胜利会在最后一秒被抢走 |
[10:14] | Mr. Corman, your full body scan is on the house. | Corman先生 你的全身扫描我们医院包了 |
[10:18] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[10:21] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[10:23] | Sometimes you don’t even know how it happened. | 有时候你都不知道这是怎么发生的 |
[10:25] | Baby, I don’t get it. Last night I was the golden boy, | 宝贝 我不懂 昨晚我还是抢手男人 |
[10:28] | and now I’m fat flap guy. | 现在我就是个拿脂肪瓣的 |
[10:29] | Why would Dr. Miller turn on me? | Miller医生为什么突然这样对我 |
[10:30] | I’ve been great in surgery, | 我做手术一直很好 |
[10:31] | I’ve been nice to her…she’s coming to the wedding! | 我对她也很好 我还邀请她来婚礼 |
[10:34] | No, she’s not. | 她来不了了 |
[10:35] | What? | 什么 |
[10:36] | I un-invited her. | 我取消邀请她了 |
[10:40] | Yep, it’s amazing how your world can change in an instant. | 你的世界能在瞬间改变是很神奇 |
[10:43] | You guys! Guess what. | 伙计们 猜怎么着 |
[10:45] | I just asked Sean if he would move in with me | 我刚刚问Sean他是否愿意搬来和我住 |
[10:47] | and…tell ’em what you said! | 然后 告诉他们你说了什么 |
[10:49] | “Yes!” | 我说”好的” |
[10:50] | Isn’t that great! | 这可真棒 |
[10:51] | That is great! Isn’t that great? | 真棒 这不棒吗 |
[10:54] | Full-lipped bastard. | 丰唇混蛋 |
[10:55] | Great! | 真好 |
[11:01] | What does Sean have that I don’t have? | Sean有什么是我没有的 |
[11:04] | Don’t compare yourself to him. He’s better. | 你们没有可比性 他更胜一筹 |
[11:10] | Thanks for the lift. Because, for some reason on Tuesdays, | 谢谢你推我 因为不知道为什么在礼拜二 |
[11:13] | my feet just swell up like Jiffy Pop bags. | 我的脚肿得跟爆米花一样 |
[11:16] | I’m sure it’ll show up on the scan. | 我相信这能检查出来的 |
[11:17] | Oh, if anything turns up green, | 如果显示出绿色的东西 |
[11:19] | it’s probably an emerald that | 可能是我五岁的时候 |
[11:20] | I swallowed from my mother’s jewelry box when I was five. | 吞掉的那颗我母亲首饰盒里的翡翠 |
[11:23] | Gee, I’d like to get that back to her…. | 天啊 我真想把这还给她 |
[11:25] | Hey, what’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[11:26] | Zip it. I know a shortcut. | 闭嘴 我知道一个近路 |
[11:27] | Help! I’m getting chair-jacked! | 救命 我被拐卖了 |
[11:29] | Okay, why are you mad? You told me to un-invite people! | 你为什么要发火 你叫我取消邀请别人的 |
[11:32] | So, without asking, you went to my new boss | 所以 你问都没问我 就去找我的新上司 |
[11:34] | and told her you didn’t want her to come to the wedding. | 然后告诉她你不想她来婚礼 |
[11:36] | Nooo. I told her we didn’t want her to come. | 不 我告诉她我们不想她来 |
[11:48] | Well, hello there. Can I give you some help? | 你好啊 我能帮你什么吗 |
[11:51] | My mommy said you had lollipops. Gimme a red one! | 我妈说你有棒棒糖 给我一个红色的 |
[11:54] | So, moving in together, huh? | 同居了啊 |
[11:56] | Yeah…. It’s a little scary. | 是啊 有点可怕呢 |
[11:58] | And just like that I saw my window. | 就这样 我看到了一个机会 |
[12:00] | It is scary! You know, I knew this girl in college | 的确很吓人 我大学认识的一个女孩 |
[12:03] | who moved in with her boyfriend? | 和她男朋友同居了 |
[12:04] | Everything changed… stopped talking to each other, | 然后一切都变了 他们不再交流 |
[12:06] | started fighting all the time and…you know the rest. | 一直吵架 然后 你知道结果了 |
[12:09] | They broke up? | 他们分手了吗 |
[12:10] | Oh, no, he killed her. | 不 他杀了她 |
[12:13] | Dr. Reid? They need you | Reid医生 他们要你 |
[12:14] | to check on that stabbing victim in Room 301? | 去301房间检查一下那个被捅的受害者 |
[12:19] | Could be you! | 可能下一个就是你 |
[12:20] | What? | 什么 |
[12:20] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[12:25] | Don’t do that. | 别这么做 |
[12:25] | Why are you here, Sean? | 你在这干嘛 Sean |
[12:27] | Elliot listens to you, J.D. | Elliot相信你的话 J.D. |
[12:28] | Why are you messing with her head? | 你为什么要胡说 |
[12:29] | It’s ’cause he wants what he can’t have. | 因为他想要他得不到的东西 |
[12:31] | Okay, new rule! | 好吧 新规矩 |
[12:31] | Hospitals are for doctors and sick people only! Okay? | 医院只允许医生和病人进入 好吗 |
[12:35] | Look, J.D., you’ve had so many chances, | 听着 J.D. 你有那么多次机会 |
[12:37] | and you never stepped up to the plate. | 但你从来没有把握 |
[12:38] | Me, I’m terrified, but I’m going for it | 我 我很害怕 但是我争取了 |
[12:41] | because that’s how much Elliot and I mean to each other. We work. | 因为我们对彼此意义重大 我们很合拍 |
[12:44] | So if you really care about her, you won’t mess this up. | 如果你真在乎她 就不要破坏我们的感情 |
[12:51] | Un-invite my boss, huh? Well, | 取消邀请我的上司哈 |
[12:53] | we’ll see how she likes it when I mess with her world, huh? | 看看我捣乱她的世界 她喜不喜欢 |
[13:00] | Listen, I appreciate the lunch. | 我很感谢这顿午餐 |
[13:03] | But are you actually trying to convince me, | 但你真的想要说服我这个 |
[13:06] | an admittedly frugal hypochondriac, | 已确诊的节俭的忧郁症患者 |
[13:08] | not to get a free full body scan? | 别做这个免费的全身扫描吗 |
[13:10] | Mr. Corman, you’re not dying of anything! | Corman先生 你不会死的 |
[13:13] | Although if you do try to swipe one more bite of my lamb medallions | 不过如果你还想要偷吃我的羊排的话 |
[13:16] | I will be forced to kill you. | 我就不得不杀了你了 |
[13:17] | Well, look who never learned to share. | 看看这个永远不懂分享的人 |
[13:18] | Listen to me! I am not losing a bet to Bob Kelso! | 听我说 我不能输给Bob Kelso |
[13:22] | All this concern about my health and my well-being, | 这些关于我的人身健康的事 |
[13:25] | and it’s about a bet!? | 全是因为一个赌 |
[13:27] | You know what, that’s a pretty reprehensible thing to do! | 你知道吗 你们真应该受到谴责 |
[13:29] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, I have a full body scan to take! | 失陪了 我还要做全身扫描呢 |
[13:36] | You drove me here. | 是你开车送我来的 |
[13:38] | I’d like to see a dessert menu, please. | 我想看下甜点菜单 谢谢 |
[13:42] | Miss Espinosa, it was a little difficult | Espinosa小姐 在最后时刻 |
[13:44] | changing your cake at the last minute, | 更改你的蛋糕有点困难 |
[13:46] | but I was able to make it non-dairy like you requested. | 但像你要求的那样 我将它做成了不含乳制品的 |
[13:48] | My Uncle Ramon thanks you, | 我的Ramon叔叔会感谢你的 |
[13:50] | and the rest of the people at table 3 thank you even more. | 还有三号桌的其他人会更感谢你的 |
[13:53] | Oh, it’s perfect! Isn’t it Turk? | 太完美了 是不是 Turk |
[13:57] | What’s up with the white people on top? | 上面为什么是白人 |
[13:59] | Turk, they don’t have tiny plastic interracial couples. | Turk 他们没有那种跨种族夫妇的装饰品 |
[14:02] | I’ll just color it in with some chocolate frosting. | 我用巧克力酱涂一下就好了 |
[14:04] | Oh, that’s a great idea. Put ’em in blackface. | 好主意 让他们扮演黑人 |
[14:08] | Turk Turk! | |
[14:08] | What? While you’re at it, | 怎么了 既然你要这么做了 |
[14:10] | why don’t you put a string in the back of him, | 为什么不在他后面牵一个绳子 |
[14:11] | so when you pull it he sings “Mammy”! | 当你拉的时候 他会唱”妈妈” |
[14:13] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[14:15] | Where’re you going? | 你要去哪 |
[14:16] | To the back of the bakery | 去你放着那些 |
[14:17] | where you keep all the other colored cakes? | 有色蛋糕的烘烤室后面吗 |
[14:18] | I’ma call Jesse! And we gonna march on your ass! | 我要叫Jesse 然后我们就来找你麻烦了 |
[14:29] | Elliot Hey, Elliot. | |
[14:30] | Uh, look, I was just goofing around before… | 听着 之前的事情 |
[14:32] | about that whole thing. | 我只是在捣乱 |
[14:33] | I think it’s great you guys are moving in together. | 我认为你们搬去一起住很棒 |
[14:36] | Thanks, J.D. I…really needed to hear that from you. | 谢谢 J.D. 我很需要听到你说这些 |
[14:40] | Maybe it’s true that | 可能我是真的 |
[14:41] | I’m someone who only wants what he can’t have. | 只想要我得不到的东西的那种人 |
[14:43] | But what if the thing I want | 但如果我想要的 |
[14:44] | is the girl I’m supposed to end up with? | 是那个应该跟我在一起的那个女孩呢 |
[14:47] | It should be me. | 应该是我 |
[14:49] | What? | 什么 |
[14:51] | Look, Elliot: Every year we bounce around this thing, | Elliot 每年我们都在绕圈子 |
[14:54] | and I never have the courage to stand up and tell you how I feel. | 我从来没有勇气告诉你我的感受 |
[14:57] | I’m crazy about you. And I want you to know | 我喜欢你 我想让你知道 |
[15:01] | if I had the choice of hanging around with anyone | 如果让我在 和某个人周游世界 |
[15:03] | in the entire world or staying at home with you, | 还是和你宅在家 吃吃披萨 |
[15:05] | eating pizza and watching a crappy TV show, | 看个很烂的电视剧中选择 |
[15:07] | I’d choose you every time. | 我一直会选择你 |
[15:10] | I…. Um…. I have to go. | 我 我得走了 |
[15:24] | Not yet, you don’t. | 还没到时候 |
[15:26] | For Pete’s sake…. Will you leave me alone? | 天啊 你能别烦我吗 |
[15:29] | Look! This baby would mess with a normal person’s mind. | 听着 这个机器会捣乱一个正常人的心智 |
[15:33] | So please hear me when I say that if you get this scan, | 听我的 如果你做这个扫描 |
[15:36] | it will ruin you. | 这会毁了你 |
[15:38] | The next year of your life is gonna be a series of endless tests, | 你明年的生活就会是永无止尽的检查 |
[15:41] | and I’ll do whatever it takes to keep that from happening to you. | 我无论如何都要阻止这个发生 |
[15:43] | Even if it means giving you free medical treatment the rest of your life. | 即使这意味着给你后半生免费的治疗 |
[15:46] | How can I believe that you even care about me? | 我怎么才能相信你是关心我的 |
[15:49] | How are we doing, Mr. Corman? | 怎么样了 Corman先生 |
[15:52] | Oh, uh, Bob. We, uh, we just had our scan. You win. | Bob 我们刚检查完 你赢了 |
[15:57] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[16:03] | Now, Perry, I know that was our first date, | Perry 我知道那是我们第一次约会 |
[16:04] | but next time, don’t be afraid to put a little feeling into it. | 但下次 别害怕投入感情 |
[16:09] | There you go. It’s damn sure not about the bet anymore. | 知道了吧 这肯定不是跟那个赌有关 |
[16:14] | You do whatever you want. | 做你想做的吧 |
[16:20] | I cannot believe you are freaking out about this! | 我不敢相信你为这个发火 |
[16:22] | It’s a great idea! | 这是个好主意 |
[16:23] | Turk! We are not having wedding PIE! | Turk 我们不要婚礼馅饼 |
[16:25] | That is so typical of you, Carla! | 你总是这样 Carla |
[16:27] | This whole wedding has been about you, and I’ll prove it! | 这整个婚礼都是关于你的 我会证明的 |
[16:29] | Give me back my wedding planner! | 把我的婚礼计划书还给我 |
[16:33] | Frank Sinatra as our first dance. | Frank Sinatra的歌作为我们第一支舞 |
[16:36] | Please, baby, that guy has only got one good song. | 拜托 宝贝 那家伙只有一首好歌 |
[16:38] | You got…pink roses. I hate pink! | 你定了 粉色玫瑰 我讨厌粉色 |
[16:40] | Big screen TV at the reception! | 接待台那要有个大屏电视 |
[16:44] | Big screen TV at the reception? | 接待台那要有个大屏电视? |
[16:46] | I knew how much you wanted to see the play-offs. | 我知道你有多想看那个季后赛 |
[16:51] | You did that for me? | 你为我做的? |
[16:53] | It’s amazing how one simple gesture | 一个简单的举动就能将你 |
[16:55] | can bring you back from the brink. | 从边缘拉回来 这很美妙 |
[17:08] | Hey! So, U-Haul is parked outside, everything I own is in there. | 车就停在外面 我所有东西都在里面 |
[17:13] | Well, except for this half of my salad tongs, | 除了我的半个沙拉钳 |
[17:14] | but I-I was using it to scratch myself on the way over. | 我在来的路上用这个给自己挠痒呢 |
[17:20] | This isn’t gonna work. | 我们不会有结果的 |
[17:22] | I guess the funny thing about love | 关于爱请最滑稽的事就是 |
[17:23] | is you never know how things are gonna work out. | 你永远不知道问题是怎么解决的 |
[17:29] | Like me. I lost Elliot. But at least I went down swinging. | 就像我 我失去了Elliot 至少我努力了 |
[17:37] | Elliot? What are you doing? | Elliot 你在干嘛 |
[17:41] | What are we watching? | 这是什么剧 |
[17:43] | “Little House on the Prairie.” | “草原小屋” |
[17:48] | If you’re wondering what this is, Perry, | 如果你在想这是什么 Perry |
[17:50] | it’s a list of the hundreds of people | 这是一个报名 |
[17:51] | who’ve already signed up for our full body scan. | 参加全身扫描的人的名单 |
[17:54] | Well, bully for you, there, Bobbo. | 真棒 Bobbo |
[17:55] | Sometimes the smallest victory | 有时小小的胜利 |
[17:57] | is enough to get you through the day. | 足够让你怀念一天 |
[17:58] | I didn’t get the scan. | 我没有做扫描 |
[18:01] | I know you didn’t, Mr. Corman. | 我知道你没有 Corman先生 |
[18:02] | Please, call me Harvey. | 叫我Harvey就好 |
[18:05] | “Harvey Corman” “Harvey Corman”? | |
[18:07] | Doesn’t get me as much action as you’d think. | 扫描倒没给我带来你想的那些副作用 |
[18:10] | Anyway, about that free medical care? | 总之 那个免费的医疗保健 |
[18:14] | I’m gonna need your home number. You know, just in case… | 我需要你家的号码 以防万一 |
[18:17] | …Just in case. Heh. | 以防万一 |
[18:23] | Do you want me to re-invite her? | 你想让我重新邀请她吗 |
[18:25] | Do you want her there? | 你想让她去吗 |
[18:26] | No. She’s too pretty. I want people looking at me. | 不想 她太漂亮了 我想要人们看着我 |
[18:30] | Okay, she’s out. | 好的 那她出局了 |
[18:32] | Dr. Turk. Meet me in the O.R. | Turk医生 在手术室里等我 |
[18:35] | Fat flaps? | 还是脂肪瓣 |
[18:37] | You got it! | 你懂的 |
[18:42] | I love fat flaps. | 我爱脂肪瓣 |
[18:45] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[18:48] | As for me, all I needed was Elliot. | 至于我 我需要的就是Elliot |
[18:51] | J.D., it’s just so weird. | J.D. 这太奇怪了 |
[18:52] | I mean, my whole future was right there in front of me, | 我的未来就这样放在我面前 |
[18:55] | and I just walked away. | 我就这样走开了 |
[18:58] | All because of you. | 全是因为你 |
[19:00] | Well, I think you made the right choice. | 我觉得你做出了正确的选择 |
[19:02] | I think that the problem with most people | 我认为大多数 |
[19:04] | who want what they can’t have is that, | 想要他们得不到的东西的人 |
[19:05] | when they actually get the thing they covet, | 当他们真的得到了他们垂涎的东西时 |
[19:07] | they don’t want it anymore. But not this guy. | 他们又不想要了 但我不是这样 |
[19:13] | Well, Dr. Dorian, you have me. You finally have me. | Dorian医生 你拥有了我 你终于拥有了我 |
[19:20] | Oh, my God! I DON’T WANT HER! | 天啊 我不要她 |