时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | In the last three days, I convinced Elliot | 在过去的三天里 我说服Elliot |
[00:06] | to dump her boyfriend and be with me, | 甩了她男友跟我在一起 |
[00:07] | then told her I didn’t love her. | 然后又告诉她我其实不爱她 |
[00:08] | Still, we’re good friends, | 不过 我们仍然是好朋友 |
[00:10] | so if I give her some space, | 只要给她点空间 |
[00:11] | eventually everything will be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[00:13] | Unfortunately, since Turk’s whole family’s | 不幸的是 Turk全家都 |
[00:15] | in town for his wedding, | 来城里参加他的婚礼了 |
[00:16] | I’m staying in her apartment. | 我只好寄住在她的公寓 |
[00:18] | We have to go. | 得走了 |
[00:21] | My lips are bleeding! Can you hand me a tissue? | 我嘴唇流血了 能把纸巾给我吗 |
[00:25] | Hey, so what do you guys think? Extra groomsman? | 你们觉得呢 再加一个伴郎怎么样 |
[00:28] | Sangano. | 傻屌 |
[00:30] | Don’t worry, Rowdy. I’m marrying their sister. | 别担心 Rowdy 我是要娶他们的妹妹 |
[00:33] | Hey! Baby! Check this out! | 嘿宝贝 快看 |
[00:35] | You ain’t gonna believe what I did with Rowdy! | 你不会相信我对Rowdy做了什么 |
[00:37] | Turk! You’re not allowed to see me | Turk 你不能在我们结婚日 |
[00:38] | on our wedding day, you idiot! | 看到我 你这傻子 |
[00:40] | She’s mulling it over. | 她正在考虑 |
[00:42] | Oh, my God. I just figured it out. | 我的天呐 我才反应过来 |
[00:43] | This is one of those reality shows | 这是那种我们的妹妹 |
[00:45] | where our sister tries to convince us that | 苦口婆心说服我们她要 |
[00:46] | she’s gonna marry some obnoxious–agh! | 嫁给一个讨厌鬼的真人秀 |
[00:49] | We haven’t really had a chance to talk yet. | 我们还没机会好好聊聊呢 |
[00:51] | I’m Mama Turk. | 我是Turk妈妈 |
[00:53] | Oh, hey. How ya doing? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[00:54] | Damn, that looks painful. | 哎哟 看起来好痛呀 |
[00:56] | Hey! I really want you guys to get along today! | 嘿 我真心希望你们今天能好好相处 |
[00:59] | I hope you die. | 我想让你去死 |
[01:00] | Elliot Elliot! | |
[01:01] | …After the wedding. | 婚礼结束再说 |
[01:02] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[01:03] | Elliot. Help me wax my brow. | Elliot 来帮我修下眉毛 |
[01:05] | Okie-dokie. | 没问题 |
[01:07] | “I do.” And then it’s classy kiss…. | 我愿意 接着是经典的一吻 |
[01:11] | Or sexy kiss…. | 或者性感的一吻 |
[01:14] | Or slutty kiss…. | 或者情欲的一吻 |
[01:18] | That looks like fun. Can I help? | 看起来挺有趣的 我能帮忙吗 |
[01:20] | Uh, help this. | 一边玩儿去 |
[01:22] | Elliot, maybe you should pay attention | Elliot 或许你应该 |
[01:23] | to what you’re doing. | 注意一下手头的活 |
[01:23] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[01:26] | Uhmm…. How–how thin did you want those? | 你是想修成多细的来着 |
[01:35] | Turk and I have to go. | Turk和我得走了 |
[01:37] | See, Turk and I had made a pact. | Turk和我有个约定 |
[01:40] | The day that one of us got married, | 我们中的一个结婚那天 |
[01:41] | we’d play a last round of tennis-ball golf | 会以最好的单身朋友的身份 |
[01:43] | in the parking lot as single best friends. | 在停车场打最后一轮网球高尔夫 |
[01:46] | Look out, Tiger! | 小心点 老虎伍兹 |
[01:47] | That’ll play. | 打得不错 |
[01:48] | Hell yeah. | 那当然 |
[01:49] | Oh, yeah, and the guy getting married | 对了 结婚的那位 |
[01:50] | has to caddie for the other guy naked. | 要全裸的为另一位当球童 |
[01:53] | Huh? | 怎么了 |
[01:55] | Ohhh…. | 噢 |
[01:56] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[01:59] | I can’t believe you’re actually gettin’ married. | 不敢相信你真的要结婚了 |
[02:01] | Me neither, buddy. | 我也是 兄弟 |
[02:03] | Where’s the fuzzy cover for my one-wood? | 我一号杆的毛绒套去哪儿了 |
[02:05] | It’s on my nine-wood. | 在我的”杆”上呢 |
[02:06] | Aw, dude! My mom made that! | 兄弟 那是我妈亲手作的啊 |
[02:09] | Still, I’m happy for you, man. | 不过我还是为你高兴 |
[02:11] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[02:30] | Oh, great. I think I’m getting a pimple. | 这下好了 我觉得我要长痘痘了 |
[02:35] | Is this noticeable? | 这个明显吗 |
[02:38] | I’ll ask someone else. | 我问问别人好了 |
[02:40] | Hide the bride! I found him! | 把新娘藏起来 我找到他了 |
[02:42] | Turk, we’re heading over to St. John’s. | Turk 我们要去圣约翰教堂了 |
[02:44] | Thought you guys were getting | 我以为你们在 |
[02:45] | married at Holy Trinity? | 圣三一教堂结婚呢 |
[02:46] | St. John’s is cheaper. | 圣约翰更便宜 |
[02:47] | Oh, plus the priest there looks like Captain Sulu. | 而且那里的牧师长得像苏鲁少校 |
[02:49] | No, that’s the priest at Trinity. | 不是 那是圣三一的牧师 |
[02:50] | Oh, baby, I wanted to be married by Sulu! | 噢宝贝 我想要苏鲁主持婚礼 |
[02:53] | Turk, are you coming over with us now or not? | Turk 你到底要不要和我们一起走 |
[02:55] | If I work this shift, | 如果我值了这轮班 |
[02:56] | I can finagle two extra days on the honeymoon. | 我可以多诓骗来两天蜜月假期 |
[02:58] | Ooh, nice use of “Finagle.” | “诓骗”这词用得好 |
[02:58] | Oh, thanks. | 谢啦 |
[02:59] | Look, I get outta here at 4, | 那个 我四点从这出发 |
[03:01] | ceremony doesn’t start until 5. | 婚礼五点才开始 |
[03:02] | Worst case scenario, | 最糟糕也就是 |
[03:03] | I’m a little late for the wedding. | 我在婚礼上迟到一小会儿而已 |
[03:05] | Do it! | 上 |
[03:05] | Oh! Whoa! | 噢哇哦 |
[03:07] | Dude, you’re dealing with a nervous bride, | 兄弟 你可是在对付一个紧张的新娘 |
[03:09] | a woman I scorned, | 一个我拒绝了的女人 |
[03:10] | and two sisters with three eyebrows. | 还有两个加起来只有三条眉毛的姐姐啊 |
[03:11] | See you at 5! | 五点见哦 |
[03:16] | Hey, Elliot, how are you doing | 嘿 Elliot 在JD这件 |
[03:17] | with this whole J.D. Thing? | 事情上你还好吗 |
[03:20] | I can’t believe that on this day | 不敢相信在今天这个大日子 |
[03:21] | you would actually worry about how I’m doing. | 你还会关心我的心情 |
[03:24] | Carla, you’re such an amazing friend. | Carla 你真是个好朋友 |
[03:26] | Don’t do this, Elliot. | 别这样 Elliot |
[03:27] | Promised myself I wouldn’t get | 我答应过自己在 |
[03:28] | emotional until after we took the pictures. | 拍完照片之前都要控制住情绪 |
[03:31] | I just love you so much. | 我只是太爱你了 |
[03:33] | I love you too! | 我也爱你 |
[03:36] | Even though I ripped off your sister’s eyebrow? | 就算我把你姐姐的一条眉毛扯掉了吗 |
[03:38] | That’s okay…. You know, | 没关系的 你知道吗 |
[03:40] | this morning she actually | 今天早上她还 |
[03:41] | said she was gonna look better than me!? | 说她看起来会比我更耀眼 |
[03:43] | Not anymore! | 现在没可能了 |
[03:47] | Car-Carla, there is a man filming us. | Carla 有个男的在拍我们 |
[03:50] | Oh, he’s just doing our wedding video. | 他是来拍我们婚礼视频的 |
[03:53] | Hi, Anthony. | 嗨Anthony |
[03:54] | What’s up, babe. | 你好吗宝贝 |
[03:56] | Oh, my God! You’re actually | 我的天哪 再过几个小时 |
[03:57] | getting married in a few hours! | 你就要结婚了 |
[03:58] | I mean, everything’s gonna be so different. | 一切都会变得有所不同了 |
[04:02] | Carla, you never have to have sex again | Carla 你再也不需要在 |
[04:03] | except for when you actually want to. | 你不想做爱的时候做爱了 |
[04:04] | I know!!! | 我知道 |
[04:09] | Erase that last part. | 把最后一段删了 |
[04:13] | So, are you ready for your appendectomy? | 你准备好切除阑尾了吗 |
[04:15] | Hey, what do you do with an appendix | 嘿 你们做完手术后 |
[04:16] | after you’ve removed it? | 都怎么处理切掉的阑尾的 |
[04:17] | We make finger puppets. | 用来做手指木偶 |
[04:19] | Ha! Don’t mind Dr. Turk, here. | 哈 别听Turk医生的 |
[04:21] | He’s just overly excited | 他有点兴奋过度了 |
[04:22] | because he’s getting married this afternoon. | 因为他今天下午要结婚了 |
[04:24] | I, on the other hand, am the only person | 而我 是唯一一个 |
[04:26] | in the hospital not to be invited. | 在医院里没被邀请的人 |
[04:28] | Dr. Miller, look, it’s a really small wedding, | Miller医生 听着 只是个很小型的婚礼 |
[04:30] | and you’re an amazing boss, | 你是个非常好的上司 |
[04:31] | and I feel really bad about it, | 我感到很抱歉 |
[04:33] | so…there’s a wedding brunch tomorrow, | 所以 明天有个婚礼早午餐聚会 |
[04:36] | and it’s only for family | 只会邀请家人 |
[04:37] | and really close friends, | 和非常好的朋友 |
[04:38] | and…well, we’d love for you to be there. | 然后 我们希望你也能来 |
[04:41] | That would mean the world to me! | 那对我来说意义重大 |
[04:44] | Okay, I didn’t think you were gonna say yes. | 好吧 我没想到你会同意 |
[04:45] | There’s no brunch. | 没有早午餐这回事 |
[04:48] | That’s gonna cost me. | 我完了 |
[04:51] | Jordan, get outta bed. | Jordan 起床了 |
[04:52] | We got a wedding to go to. | 我们要去参加婚礼了 |
[04:54] | Perry Perry…. | |
[04:55] | Jack is at my mom’s, the apartment is empty…. | Jack在我妈那儿 现在公寓里没别人 |
[04:59] | It’s just you and me…. | 只有你和我 |
[05:02] | Let’s take a nap! | 来小睡一会儿吧 |
[05:04] | We’ll sleep through the ceremony, | 我们可以睡到仪式结束 |
[05:05] | and then go to the reception. | 然后直接去婚宴 |
[05:06] | Can we at least have sex? | 我们能至少来一回吗 |
[05:08] | Do what you have to. Don’t wake me. | 你想怎么做都行 别吵醒我 |
[05:20] | Ted! Go to the church! | Ted 去教堂了 |
[05:21] | We do mostly Bar Mitzvahs. | 我们一般是帮人做犹太成年礼 |
[05:23] | Hey, J.Z. | 嘿 JZ |
[05:25] | Holla. | 你好呀 |
[05:25] | For some reason, | 不知为何 |
[05:26] | this woman wants you to usher her. | 这个女人想要你来给她引座 |
[05:28] | Danni, what are you doing here? | Danni 你在这干嘛 |
[05:30] | We RSVP’d when we were still dating. | 发请帖的时候我们还是在一起的 |
[05:32] | You can’t just crash my best friend’s wedding! | 你不能就这样硬来我兄弟的婚礼啊 |
[05:34] | I’ll go halvsies on the gift. | 礼物我出一半钱 |
[05:35] | Right this way, please. | 请这边走 |
[05:39] | Dude, that pick-up line you gave me | 兄弟 你给我的向西班牙妞 |
[05:42] | for all the Spanish chicks is not working. | 搭讪的开场白没用啊 |
[05:44] | Maybe you’re saying it wrong. Let’s hear it. | 可能你讲错了 说一遍试试 |
[05:47] | Yo tengo herpes genital… | 我为你准备了 |
[05:50] | para ti. | 生殖器疱疹 |
[05:51] | Nope. That’s right. Keep trying. | 没啊 说的没错 继续努力 |
[05:55] | Mucho herpes! | 很多疱疹 |
[05:56] | …Grande! | 大疱疹 |
[05:57] | Oh, yeah! | 噢耶 |
[05:58] | I’ll have to agree with Chet. | 我同意Chet的 |
[06:00] | Turk, Carla, you guys are awesome! | Turk Carla 你们真是超赞 |
[06:02] | This is…an awesome wedding, | 这是一个超赞的婚礼 |
[06:03] | and I’m having an awesome time, | 我现在感觉超赞 |
[06:05] | and you two are gonna have an awesome life! | 你们会过上超赞的生活的 |
[06:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:08] | Awesome! | 超赞 |
[06:09] | Hold my gum? | 拿下我的口香糖 |
[06:14] | Gimme that appendix! | 交出那条阑尾 |
[06:16] | Let’s close this guy up, and I’m outta here! | 来缝好这家伙 我就能撤啦 |
[06:18] | Wait. Look at his lesions on his peritoneum. | 等等 看他腹膜上的病变 |
[06:21] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[06:23] | Dr. Turk…what do you think we should do? | Turk医生 你认为我们应该怎么做 |
[06:26] | Leave a post-it in there for the next guy? | 在里面留个便签贴给下一个医生吗 |
[06:27] | Try again. | 再给你一次机会 |
[06:28] | Perform an exploratory laparotomy. | 进行开腹探查手术 |
[06:30] | I NEED A PHONE! | 我需要个电话 |
[06:32] | Everybody! We’re gonna get started soon, | 大家好 我们马上就要开始了 |
[06:35] | so if everyone could please | 所以能请各位 |
[06:37] | turn off your cell phones? | 关闭你们的手机吗 |
[06:44] | Go for the Todd. … Turk, Turk, Turk, Turk. | 这是Todd Turk Turk Turk Turk |
[06:47] | I can’t talk right now! I’m at your wedding. | 我现在不能讲话 我在你的婚礼上呢 |
[06:49] | Todd! Gimme that! | Todd 手机给我 |
[06:53] | Carla, it’s Turk. | Carla 是Turk |
[06:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:57] | Where’re the other bridesmaids? | 其他伴娘去哪儿了 |
[06:59] | They’re out buying an eyebrow. | 她们出去买眉毛了 |
[07:01] | Well, that’s gonna be tough on a Saturday, | 周六可难买了 |
[07:02] | with Eyebrows Eyebrows Eyebrows being closed. | 所有眉毛店都关门了 |
[07:04] | They’re gonna have to go all the way | 她们得 |
[07:05] | across town to the Eyebrow Hut. | 穿过整个城去眉毛客买 |
[07:09] | Look, Elliot, just tell me what you want me to do | 听着 Elliot 告诉我你想要我怎么做 |
[07:11] | and I’ll do it. | 我就去做 |
[07:12] | Go back three days and keep me | 回到三天前 |
[07:13] | from throwing away my life for you. | 阻止我为了你抛弃自己的生活 |
[07:17] | In that second, I knew how to make | 在那一秒 我知道了只要有时间 |
[07:18] | things right if I just had the time. | 就能让一切好起来 |
[07:20] | What do you mean you’re gonna be late? | 你要迟到了是什么意思 |
[07:22] | Sweet! | 棒 |
[07:23] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[07:24] | Nothing, girl! | 没啥 |
[07:25] | What? | 什么 |
[07:28] | Wedding wishes? | 有什么婚礼愿望吗 |
[07:29] | Oh, hey, kids…. | 哦嘿 孩子们 |
[07:31] | I just wanna wish you two | 我只想祝你们 |
[07:32] | all the luck in the world because, | 能幸运一生 因为 |
[07:33] | you see, the key to marriage is…work. | 你们看 婚姻的关键是 工作 |
[07:43] | Ted! Do I look ready? | Ted 我看起来像准备好了吗 |
[07:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:46] | Everybody, sit down! Cover your eyes! | 所有人 坐好 遮住眼睛 |
[07:49] | Um, Turk, uh, got held up in surgery, | 呃 Turk 有手术耽搁了 |
[07:53] | but if you just hold on for a few minutes, | 但如果你们能稍等几分钟 |
[07:55] | everything will be perfect. ‘Kay. | 一切都会没事的 对 |
[07:57] | Don’t look! I’ll be back in a minute! | 别看 我马上回来 |
[08:00] | I knew that jackass would screw this up! | 我就知道那个混蛋会搞砸 |
[08:03] | Did you just dis my friend, Turk? | 你是在蔑视我的朋友Turk吗 |
[08:05] | What are you gonna do about it, meathead? | 你能怎么样 笨蛋 |
[08:06] | My friend, I am about to make you look very silly! | 朋友 我会给你好看的 |
[08:13] | Things are starting to heat up. | 事情开始升温了 |
[08:16] | I wonder how Sean took it | 我很好奇Sean被 |
[08:17] | when Elliot dumped him? | Elliot甩了之后是什么反应 |
[08:20] | You wouldn’t happen to know if | 你知不知道 |
[08:20] | Sean Kelly lives here, would you? | Sean Kelly住在这儿 |
[08:22] | Hey, J.D. | 嘿JD |
[08:26] | Thanks for the buck. | 谢谢你的钱 |
[08:33] | Oh, hey, honey. Are you waking up? | 哦嘿亲爱的 你醒了吗 |
[08:36] | Why are you in such a hurry? | 你干嘛这么急 |
[08:39] | I’m not in any kind a hurry! | 我没有急啊 |
[08:44] | Did you dress me? | 你给我换衣服了吗 |
[08:45] | Fine. Carla scares me, okay? | 好吧 我有点怕Carla 好吗 |
[08:48] | She may be small, | 她身形娇小 |
[08:49] | but she has very powerful legs. | 但双腿十分有力 |
[08:51] | Listen, princess, when we get to the reception, | 听着 小公主 当我们去喜宴的时候 |
[08:53] | you will just say what a beautiful | 你只要说 真是一个 |
[08:55] | ceremony it was, and it will be peachy. | 美丽的结婚典礼啊 就没事了 |
[08:57] | Trust me! We’re not missing anything! | 相信我 我们什么都不会错过的 |
[09:00] | Hey, babe. Got any wedding wishes? | 嘿宝贝 有什么婚礼愿望吗 |
[09:02] | Hi, Carla! Hi, Turk! This is | 嗨Carla嗨Turk 这是 |
[09:04] | – greatest wedding ever! – YES! | – 史上最棒的婚礼了 – 耶 |
[09:05] | I’m having so much fun. | 我玩的超开心 |
[09:06] | – And there are a lot of – Hey, | – 而且还有很多 – 嘿 |
[09:07] | – really cute boys here! – what are you doing? | – 超可爱的男生 – 你干嘛呢 |
[09:08] | – She’s with me! – I mean, I’m just having | – 她是和我一起的 – 我是说 我真的 |
[09:09] | so much fun. These guys, | 玩的超开心 那些人 |
[09:10] | they kiss really, really good. | 很擅长接吻 非常擅长 |
[09:12] | And I like everyone’s clothes and, | 而且我喜欢大家的衣服 |
[09:13] | like, what they’re wearing. | 大家的穿着 |
[09:14] | And I know that, you know, | 而且我知道 你们懂的 |
[09:15] | things didn’t really work out and | 我们的感情历程并不太顺利 |
[09:18] | but, you know, we’re still kinda friends. | 但 我们还是算朋友的 |
[09:24] | Ted! I will kill you! | Ted 我要杀了你 |
[09:25] | Won’t happen again. | 不会有下一次了 |
[09:27] | You know the drill, people! | 你们知道该怎么做 |
[09:31] | Look, Miss Espinosa, | 听着 Espinosa小姐 |
[09:32] | unfortunately there’s another wedding scheduled | 很不幸 我还要主持另一场婚礼 |
[09:33] | Don’t go there, Padre. He’ll be here. | 别走 Padre 他会来的 |
[09:38] | Please? | 可以吗 |
[09:40] | Go. I can finish from here. | 去吧 接下来交给我就好了 |
[09:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:45] | So, Sean…. You look…woolly. | 所以 Sean 你看起来 毛绒绒的 |
[09:49] | Since Elliot left me, my life’s fallen apart. | 自从Elliot离开我 我的生活支离破碎 |
[09:51] | It’s been four days, Sean. Which, by the way, | 才过了四天啊 Sean 不过 |
[09:54] | makes the beard all the more impressive. | 你胡子变得更茂密了 |
[09:56] | I’m a quarter Hungarian. | 我有四分之一匈牙利血统 |
[09:57] | Ah. | 啊 |
[09:58] | What do you want, J.D.? | 你想怎么样 JD |
[10:00] | I didn’t steal Elliot from you, man! | 我没有抢走Elliot 老兄 |
[10:02] | She just panicked ’cause you guys | 她只是因为你们 |
[10:03] | were moving in together! | 要同居而慌了 |
[10:04] | I don’t know, J.D…. | 我不知道 JD |
[10:05] | Sean, if you have any guts at all, | Sean 你但凡有一点胆量 |
[10:08] | you will show up at this wedding, | 你就会出现在婚礼上 |
[10:09] | take her into your…hairy arms, | 把她揽进你的 毛毛的手臂中 |
[10:11] | and tell her you want her back! | 然后告诉她你要她回到你身边 |
[10:15] | You should…probably shower first. | 你或许 应该先洗个澡 |
[10:19] | I can’t believe he’s not here yet! | 简直不敢相信他还没到 |
[10:21] | Don’t worry! I made it! | 别担心 我来啦 |
[10:23] | I don’t care about you, you idiot! | 我懒得管你来没来 你这傻子 |
[10:25] | They had premarital sex. | 他们有过婚前性行为了 |
[10:26] | Miss Espinosa, if your fiance’ is not here | Espinosa小姐 如果你的未婚夫 |
[10:28] | in the next thirty seconds, | 三十秒之内还没到的话 |
[10:29] | I’m gonna have to pull the plug. | 我就不得不结束这次业务了 |
[10:32] | Do you ever miss the ladies? | 你就不想滚床单吗 |
[10:33] | A little. | 有点想 |
[10:34] | I would, too. | 换我的话也会的 |
[10:37] | Are you close yet? | 你们结束了吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah, I’m here! Start it up, | 对 我到了 开始吧 |
[10:40] | and I’ll meet you at the altar! | 我们祭坛见 |
[10:49] | It’s for real this time, people! | 这次是真的了 同志们 |
[11:09] | Carla Carla! | |
[11:15] | Can I help you, young man? | 需要帮忙吗 年轻人 |
[11:17] | Mr. Sulu? | 苏鲁先生 |
[11:20] | No, son. | 不是的 年轻人 |
[11:24] | Hey. Baby, look, I got mixed up. | 嘿 宝贝 听着 我搞混了 |
[11:26] | Is there still time if I race over there? | 还有时间让我现在冲过去吗 |
[11:29] | No. | 没了 |
[11:43] | Hey, baby! How’s the party? | 嘿宝贝 派对怎么样 |
[11:47] | I’ll just stand here and | 我就先站这儿 |
[11:49] | be quiet for a little while. | 安静一会儿 |
[11:51] | Just a club soda, please. I’m driving. | 苏打水就好了 谢谢 我开车来的 |
[11:53] | It’s an open bar, cutie. | 这是免费酒吧 小可爱 |
[11:54] | Give me a bucket of scotch. | 给我一桶苏格兰威士忌 |
[11:57] | Sport, take these and keep moving. | 傻小子 拿上这个走开 |
[11:59] | There she is! Do something charming. | 她在那儿 做点有魅力的事 |
[12:03] | Elliot, check it out. Kelso gave me his car keys. | Elliot 看 Kelso把他的车钥匙给我了 |
[12:06] | Ow! What are you doing?! | 嗷 你干嘛呢 |
[12:09] | I’m–I’m just trying to think of ways | 我 我只是想找个办法 |
[12:10] | to make things right! | 弥补这一切 |
[12:11] | Well, you can cross off keys in the face! | 你可以去掉往脸上扔钥匙这项了 |
[12:13] | Honestly, J.D., there’s nothing you can do. | 说真的 JD 你什么都做不了 |
[12:17] | Hey, Elliot. | 嘿Elliot |
[12:25] | I’m sorry, I get excited. | 抱歉 我太激动了 |
[12:28] | What do you mean, disaster? | 你说灾难是什么意思 |
[12:29] | Honey, this is an amazing wedding! | 亲爱的 这是一场超棒的婚礼 |
[12:32] | And I know what you’re gonna say | 我知道你要说什么 |
[12:33] | — we didn’t actually get married. | 我们没有真的结婚 |
[12:34] | But you know what? Tonight, | 但你知道吗 今晚 |
[12:36] | you and I, we’re gonna rip it up. | 你和我 我们要改写历史 |
[12:37] | And then we’re gonna hop | 我们要搭一辆 |
[12:38] | on a plane to the Bahamas, | 去巴哈马的飞机 |
[12:39] | where you and I can get married tomorrow | 我们明天可以在那里结婚 |
[12:41] | amongst the fishes and mermaids and whatnot. | 周围环绕着鱼群还有美人鱼 |
[12:43] | Turk, for the last time, mermaids aren’t real! | Turk 我最后说一次 美人鱼是不存在的 |
[12:45] | I know what I saw! | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[12:48] | Why isn’t the band playing? | 为什么乐队没有在表演 |
[12:49] | In a word? Shrimps. Nasty, one-day-old shrimp. | 长话短说 虾 恶心的过期的虾 |
[12:54] | The band got into ’em while we was waiting | 乐队在我们等你这个 |
[12:56] | we was waiting at the church for your sorry ass. | 迟到鬼的时候吃的 |
[12:58] | Girl, you are wearing that dress. | 妹子 这裙子你穿着真好看 |
[13:01] | No music. I swear, Turk, | 没音乐 我发誓 Turk |
[13:04] | I am this close to losing it! | 就只差这么一点我就要失控了 |
[13:07] | Carla Carla? | |
[13:08] | It’s okay. | 上吧 |
[13:09] | I-I just wanted to say that that was one of the | 我只是想说那是我见过的 |
[13:11] | most beautiful ceremonies that I’ve ever seen. | 最美的结婚典礼 |
[13:13] | Oh, boy. | 哦天呐 |
[13:14] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得很好笑吗 |
[13:17] | Why would you wanna hurt me? | 为什么你要伤害我 |
[13:20] | Shame on you! | 替你感到羞愧 |
[13:24] | So, open bar? | 酒吧是免费的吧 |
[13:25] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[13:27] | Psst! Get out while you can! | 噗呲 赶紧趁机离开吧 |
[13:30] | I’m happy. | 我很开心啊 |
[13:34] | Happy wedding, nerd. | 婚礼玩的开心啊 呆子 |
[13:35] | Keep walking, dragon. | 走开 恐龙 |
[13:40] | Yagh! | 呀 |
[13:41] | How’s it goin’? | 你好吗 |
[13:42] | You wore your janitor uniform to a wedding? | 你穿着清洁工制服参加婚礼吗 |
[13:44] | No, I wasn’t invited to the wedding. | 不 我没有被邀请 |
[13:46] | I just work here on weekends. | 我只是周末在这儿工作 |
[13:49] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[13:50] | My date. | 我的伴 |
[13:52] | Forks! Frannie! Forks! Forks! | 叉子 Frannie 叉子 叉子 |
[13:55] | Are forks where the big money is? | 叉子值钱吗 |
[13:57] | Forks and ladles. | 叉子和勺子 |
[14:00] | So, what have you been up to? | 你最近在干嘛呢 |
[14:01] | Doctor stuff. Heh. You? | 医院的事咯 呵呵 你呢 |
[14:03] | Oh, I–I was crying a lot. | 哦 我 我哭得很惨 |
[14:05] | And then I got really emotionally numb. | 然后我情感上变得非常麻木了 |
[14:07] | Um, oh, and this morning, I jammed | 一天早上 我把一个沙拉叉 |
[14:09] | a salad fork two inches into my thigh | 插进我大腿5厘米多 |
[14:11] | to see if I could still feel the pain. | 看看自己还能不能感到疼痛 |
[14:13] | And? | 然后呢 |
[14:13] | Oh, yeah. | 还能 |
[14:14] | Good. | 那就好 |
[14:16] | Elliot, do you wanna get out of here? | Elliot 你想走吗 |
[14:17] | Sean, look, I don’t know what J.D. Told you, | Sean 听着 我不知道JD和你说了什么 |
[14:20] | but… | 但 |
[14:21] | if we’re gonna give this another try, | 如果我们要再试一次的话 |
[14:23] | you need to know that I didn’t end things | 你得知道我之所以结束了我们的关系 |
[14:24] | with you because I was freaking out | 不是因为我被同居的 |
[14:25] | about us living together. | 事情吓坏了 |
[14:26] | I did it because… | 我这么做是因为 |
[14:28] | J.D. And I have this history and… | JD和我有过一段 |
[14:30] | I actually thought he might be the one. | 我真心觉得他就是我的真命天子 |
[14:33] | But I just ended up getting my heart broken. | 但我被伤得遍体鳞伤 |
[14:37] | Sucks, doesn’t it? | 很糟糕 不是吗 |
[14:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:44] | Carla Carla? | |
[14:47] | I apologize. I am a horse’s ass. | 我道歉 我是个混账 |
[14:52] | It’s not you. It’s everything! | 不是你的错 是世界的错 |
[14:57] | Ever since I was a little girl, | 打从我还是个小女孩 |
[14:58] | I had this fairy-tale idea | 我对完美的婚礼就有 |
[14:59] | of the perfect wedding. | 这种童话一般的想法 |
[15:00] | And, oh yeah, I always ended up married! Pff! | 而且 哦对 最终我都结了婚 噗 |
[15:03] | Come on, marriage is overrated. | 别这样 婚姻被高估了 |
[15:06] | Jordan and I aren’t married, | Jordan和我没结婚 |
[15:07] | and we’re getting along great. | 而我们也相处的非常好 |
[15:09] | Uh, Perr, | 呃 Perr |
[15:10] | is making out with a stranger cheating? | 和陌生人胡来算劈腿吗 |
[15:12] | Technically not if it’s under ten seconds, dear. | 严格来说 如果是十秒以内就不算 亲爱的 |
[15:15] | Ah, not worth it. | 啊 算了不值得 |
[15:19] | Look, you and Turk were meant to be together. | 听着 你和Turk注定在一起 |
[15:22] | It’s fate and you know it. | 这是命运而且你心里也明白 |
[15:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:38] | I shouldn’t be drinking. | 我不该喝酒的 |
[15:39] | I know. I know. | 我知道我知道 |
[15:45] | Okay, Carla’s dying, it’s rally time. | Carla难过死了 该重振旗鼓了 |
[15:47] | We have no band, we have no DJ. | 我们没有乐队 我们没有DJ |
[15:48] | You’re my best man — brainstorm. | 你是我的伴郎 头脑风暴 |
[15:51] | Remember that after-party we had in college, | 记得大学那会儿的一次聚会 |
[15:53] | when the stereo went out | 音响坏了 |
[15:55] | and I ended up hooking up with that grad student from Brazil? | 然后我勾搭上了一个巴西来的研究生吗 |
[15:56] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[15:57] | That was awesome. | 那次真是超棒 |
[15:59] | Woo hoo, you made out with a little person. | 唔 你和小个子胡来了 |
[16:01] | I thought she was kneeling. | 我以为她是跪着的 |
[16:03] | Ted! Can you play a little music for us, buddy? | Ted 你可以给我们唱首歌吗 兄弟 |
[16:06] | It’s gonna cost you double | 那你要付给我们 |
[16:08] | what you paid us for the church. | 在教堂唱歌的双倍 |
[16:09] | Here’s twenty. | 这是二十 |
[16:12] | Aaaand, here’s four back. | 然后 找你四块 |
[16:15] | So, mind if we start with some TuPac? | 所以 我们先唱一点TuPac吗 |
[16:18] | Kick it. | 上吧 |
[16:19] | All riiiight! | 好滴 |
[16:25] | So, uh…so call me | 所以 呃 给我打电话吧 |
[16:27] | if you ever wanna get drunk and have sex. | 如果你想要喝醉滚床单的话 |
[16:30] | Bye, Sean. | 拜Sean |
[16:31] | Bye. | 拜 |
[16:32] | Can I have a ride home? | 能送我回家吗 |
[16:33] | Uh, well…sure. | 呃 当然 |
[16:38] | Oh! Okay! | 噢 好吧 |
[16:41] | You can’t let him drive her home! | 你不能让他送她回家 |
[16:43] | She says “Thank you” The naughty way! | 她说”谢谢”的方式很淘气 |
[16:44] | J.D.! It’s not happening. Besides, | JD 不可能的 而且 |
[16:47] | if Sean and I are meant to be together, | 如果Sean和我注定要在一起 |
[16:48] | I never would have gone home with you | 我那晚就不会和你回家 |
[16:49] | that night and sabotaged everything that | 然后破坏我和他 |
[16:51] | I had with him. | 之间的一切了 |
[16:53] | You and I are gonna be okay, right? | 你和我会好的 对吧 |
[16:56] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:59] | Probably not. | 大概不会 |
[17:02] | Elliot Elliot! | |
[17:04] | You let me know when we are. | 会的时候让我知道一下 |
[17:06] | Don’t hold your breath. | 别抱太大期望 |
[17:17] | Ahhh! Dr. Turkleton! | 啊 Turkleton医生 |
[17:21] | Actually, sir, it’s Turk. | 事实上 先生 就是Turk |
[17:23] | That’s your first name. | 那是你的名而已 |
[17:24] | You think my name is Turk Turkleton? | 你以为我全名是Turk Turkleton吗 |
[17:27] | And Mrs. Turkleton! The Turkletons! | 还有Turkleton夫人 Turkleton一家 |
[17:34] | Can I get a scotch? | 能给我杯苏格兰威士忌吗 |
[17:37] | Hey, baby. | 嘿宝贝 |
[17:38] | I’m so sorry I messed everything up, baby. | 我很抱歉搞砸了一切 宝贝 |
[17:40] | Don’t be. | 别抱歉 |
[17:44] | Let’s dance. | 来跳舞吧 |
[17:47] | Set me up, Ted. | 伴奏起 Ted |
[17:50] | Um, hi. | 呃 嗨 |
[17:52] | We haven’t used instruments in a long time, | 我们很久没有用过乐器了 |
[17:55] | so bear with us if we’re a little rusty…. | 所以如果生疏了就请忍一忍吧 |
[17:58] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[18:56] | I guess, in the end, | 我想 在最后 |
[18:57] | things seldom work out | 事情少有能顺利 |
[18:58] | exactly the way you expect. | 按照你预期的进行的 |
[19:02] | Turk, our plane leaves in an hour. | Turk 我们的飞机一小时后就起飞了 |
[19:04] | I know, I just gotta check on my patient, baby. | 我知道 我只是得看下我的病人 宝贝 |
[19:06] | Hey. How’s it going, Mr. Fitzpatrick? | 嘿 你还好吗 Fitzpatrick先生 |
[19:11] | Sometimes, fate is by your side. | 有时候 命运是站在你那一边的 |
[19:13] | Actually, it’s Father Fitzpatrick. | 实际上 是Fitzpatrick神父 |
[19:16] | Could you do us a quick favor? | 你可以快速帮我们个忙吗 |
[19:18] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[19:19] | Other times, well, | 其他时候嘛 |
[19:21] | you’ve kind of sealed your own fate. | 你可能就自己封了自己的路 |
[19:30] | Either way, you have to trust | 不管是哪种 你都得相信 |
[19:31] | that whatever’s supposed to happen, | 注定发生的事情 |
[19:32] | will happen. | 就是会发生 |
[19:40] | Besides, somehow you always seem to end up | 另外 不知怎么的 你总是会 |
[19:43] | with the person you’re meant to be with. | 和你注定的人在一起 |
[19:44] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[19:50] | Thanks for helping out. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[19:51] | I’m only going as far as the dumpster. | 我只帮到垃圾桶那边 |