时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | My shift hasn’t started yet. Try that guy. | 还没到我上班呢 找那个人 |
[00:06] | Who, that guy right there? All right. Thank you. | 谁 那边那个人吗 好的 谢谢 |
[00:10] | A lot’s been going on around here the last two weeks. | 过去两周这里发生了很多事 |
[00:12] | Turk and Carla got married, that short guy hurt his hand, | Turk和Carla结婚了 那个矮个子的手受伤了 |
[00:15] | and since I totally broke Elliot’s heart, | 自打我彻底伤了Elliot的心以后 |
[00:17] | I was still trying to smooth things over. | 我还一直在努力缓和事态 |
[00:19] | Hey, buddy. What’s with the giant needle? | 嘿 哥们 拿这么大的针干什么 |
[00:26] | We still had some work to do. | 我们还有些工作得做 |
[00:30] | Where was I? Oh, yeah. The | 我说到哪儿了 哦 对了 |
[00:31] | hospital also had a new attending psychiatrist… | 医院新来了一个精神科主治医师 |
[00:34] | … Dr Molly Clock. | Molly Clock医生 |
[00:43] | This is a really windy hospital. | 这真是间很酷(风很大)的医院 |
[00:45] | I’m sorry. I was drying up a patient’s urine. | 抱歉 我在吹干一位病人的尿 |
[00:49] | I’m kind of a favourite around here. | 我在这儿很受欢迎的 |
[00:52] | Not only was Dr Clock easy on the eyes, | Clock医生不仅很漂亮 |
[00:54] | but apparently she was an excellent shrink. | 显然她还是位优秀的精神科医生 |
[00:56] | Mr Whitcomb is in the middle of a psychotic break | Whitcomb先生因为自行停药 |
[00:58] | from self-discontinuation of his meds, | 引起了精神分裂 |
[00:59] | so we need to get him on a haloperidol IV stat. | 我们需要马上给他静脉注射氟哌啶醇 |
[01:01] | But I also heard she was a little spacey. | 我还听说她有点古怪 |
[01:03] | So where were we? | 我们说到哪儿了 |
[01:05] | We weren’t talking. | 我们没有说话 |
[01:07] | Was it cos of something you did? | 是因为你做了什么吗 |
[01:09] | ’cause I’m totally over it. I don’t even remember what it was. | 我完全没事的 我早忘了是什么了 |
[01:11] | No, I mean, like, we’ve never talked. Ever. | 不 我是说 我们从没说过话 从来没 |
[01:13] | – How do I know your name, then? – You don’t. | – 那我怎么知道你名字的 – 你不知道 |
[01:15] | – You’re freakin’ me out, Jimmy. – It’s Johnny. | – 你要让我崩溃了 Jimmy – 是Johnny |
[01:18] | Why would you say Johnny? You hate Johnny! | 你为什么要说Johnny 你讨厌Johnny啊 |
[01:20] | Now I’m gonna commit it to my memory forever. Johnny, Johnny, Johnny. | 我要永远牢记这个名字 Johnny Johnny Johnny |
[01:24] | Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! | 去死 去死 去死 |
[01:26] | – OK, Johnny. – Damn it! | – 好啦 Johnny – 去死 |
[01:28] | I’m sorry I’m just meeting so many people, | 真是抱歉 我见了这么多人 |
[01:29] | and everyone is kind of cliquish | 但每个人都有点排外 |
[01:30] | and I haven’t really gotten to know anybody. | 我还没真的了解过谁呢 |
[01:31] | So let’s talk. | 那咱们聊聊呗 |
[01:32] | It’s not like I’m going anywhere, right? | 看我也不像要去哪儿的样子 对吧 |
[01:34] | Great! Oh, thanks. OK… | 太好了 哦 谢谢 好吧 |
[01:37] | Excuse me. | 打断一下 |
[01:39] | Turk’s back from his honeymoon! | Turk度蜜月回来啦 |
[01:43] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[01:45] | Turk! Hi! | Turk 嗨 |
[01:49] | – Go ahead. – JD! | – 去吧 – JD |
[01:56] | Maybe someday he’ll love me like that. | 也许有一天他也会那样爱我 |
[01:59] | He’s here! Turk! | 他到了 Turk |
[02:02] | JD JD! | |
[02:04] | Turk Turk! | |
[02:10] | Turk Turk? | |
[02:11] | JD JD! | |
[02:15] | JD JD! | |
[02:16] | Turk Turk! | |
[02:18] | Dude! | 伙计 |
[02:19] | Stay right there! I’m so excited! | 就待在那儿 我太激动了 |
[02:25] | – How’d this happen? I’ll holla! – The roof! | – 怎么回事 啊啊 – 屋顶 |
[02:28] | All right, look, from now on, we’re calling this roof A. | 好吧 听着 从现在起 我们叫这个屋顶A |
[02:32] | Got it! | 好嘞 |
[02:40] | Turk Turk! | |
[02:45] | Eagle! So, how are you, man? | 雄鹰展翅 你怎么样 老兄 |
[02:48] | Well, well, well, what do we have here? | 看看看 这是谁呀 |
[02:51] | The newlyweds. And hey, Carla. | 新婚夫妇 还有 Carla |
[02:54] | Mark my words, the first year of marriage is just a real treat. | 记住我的话 新婚第一年真的很美好 |
[02:58] | Sweetheart, do you remember ours? | 亲爱的 你记得我们那会儿吗 |
[03:00] | The silly fighting for control. | 为了控制权愚蠢地干架 |
[03:02] | You broke my jaw! | 你把我下巴打碎了 |
[03:03] | You gotta stop that back talk early. | 你得早点打住 不要顶嘴 |
[03:04] | – Come on, glass jaw. – Duck and move, Gandhi. | – 过来 玻璃下巴 – 左躲右闪 甘地 |
[03:07] | Here it is. Watch it. Oh! Duck and move. | 就这样 快看 哦 左躲右闪 |
[03:11] | 大家都 喜欢阳光 | |
[03:11] | Ignore him, baby. | 无视他 宝贝 |
[03:13] | We have a great relationship. Nothing’s gonna change. | 我们情比金坚 什么都不会改变的 |
[03:16] | Over the next few days, Carla started to change everything. | 接下来的几天里 Carla开始改变每件事 |
[03:21] | Hey, dude, get us some more ice cream. | 嘿 伙计 给我们多拿点冰激凌来 |
[03:24] | First of all, this is a Rice Dream. | 首先 这叫米之梦 |
[03:27] | Ricey. | 米的味道 |
[03:29] | Secondly, I can’t get out of these new chairs she got. | 其次 我没法从她新买的这椅子里出来 |
[03:31] | Am I using it right? | 我这么坐对吗 |
[03:32] | These bowls Carla bought don’t hold a lot of Rice Dream. | Carla买的这些碗装不了多少米之梦 |
[03:34] | I can barely get my spoon in it. Look. | 我连勺子都放不进去 看 |
[03:37] | Hey, JD, although we do appreciate the wedding gift, | 嘿 JD 虽然我们很感谢你的结婚礼物 |
[03:40] | Turk and I decided we | Turk和我还是觉得 |
[03:41] | don’t want this Sugar Hill Gang alarm clock. | 不要这个Sugar Hill Gang闹钟了 |
[03:44] | We don’t? | 是吗 |
[03:46] | I got it. | 我来接 |
[03:49] | I got it. I’m OK. Don’t… Here it goes… | 我来接 我没事 不要 来了 |
[03:53] | I’m still in the chair! It’s like a bear trap! | 我还在这椅子里 这就像个捕熊器 |
[03:59] | As I fondled Katya, my pillow girlfriend, | 在我爱抚着我的枕头女友Katya时 |
[04:01] | I thought about how things had changed for all of us. | 我回想着我们所有人发生的变化 |
[04:03] | You see, I had almost forgotten that when I wake up, | 我差点忘了 当我醒来时 |
[04:06] | it’ll be the start of my last week as a resident. | 就要开启我住院实习的最后一周了 |
[04:20] | *Now what you hear is not a dream* | *你现在听到的不是在做梦* |
[04:22] | *So listen up, You nappy head* | *所以听好了 你个卷毛脑袋* |
[04:24] | *Yo, hear my rhyme, It’s wake-up time* | *哟 听我的节奏 该起床了* |
[04:26] | *So get your white ass out of bed* | *把你的大白屁股挪下床* |
[04:28] | Snooze. | 再睡一会儿 |
[04:54] | Don’t look at me. It just fell. Please, please, please, please? | 别看我啊 它就是掉了 拜托拜托拜托 |
[04:58] | Proceed unmolested. | 无妨 走吧 |
[05:00] | I knew he’d buy it | 我知道他会买账的 |
[05:01] | cos today feels like one of those great days in this hospital. | 因为我感觉这是进院以来最棒的一天 |
[05:04] | People really seem to be getting to know each other. | 人们似乎真的开始相互了解 |
[05:06] | Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob. | |
[05:08] | Fantastic. Get off my face. | 很好 把手拿开 |
[05:12] | My last week of residency had begun. | 我住院实习的最后一周开始了 |
[05:13] | In seven days, I’d be a full-fledged doctor. | 再过七天 我就会是个合格的医生了 |
[05:16] | It felt pretty special to me | 这对我很重要 |
[05:17] | And I had a hunch it meant a lot to one other person as well. | 而我有预感这对另一个人也很重要 |
[05:20] | Yes, milady? | 什么事 夫人 |
[05:22] | So? You feelin’ all like bleaaah? | 你有没有觉得哇啦啦啦 |
[05:24] | That depends. Does “Bleaaah” | 看情况 这个”哇啦啦啦” |
[05:26] | mean confused and incredibly annoyed? | 是指一头雾水和无比恼火吗 |
[05:28] | Come on, man. It’s our last week together. | 拜托 老兄 这是我们在一起的最后一周了 |
[05:30] | The JD and Cox train is pulling into the station. | JD和Cox号列车要进站了 |
[05:32] | You must have a metaphor you want to use. Hit me with it. | 你一定想用个什么比喻 快跟我讲讲 |
[05:35] | I suppose I could riff a list of things | 估计我能随兴列一堆 |
[05:37] | that I care as little about as our last week together. | 像我们的最后一周这样我不在意的事情 |
[05:40] | Let me see… | 让我想想 |
[05:42] | Low-carb diets, Michael Moore, | 低糖食物 Michael Moore |
[05:45] | the Republican National Convention, | 共和党全国代表大会 |
[05:47] | Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products, | 卡巴拉以及所有卡巴拉相关的产品 |
[05:51] | Hi-Def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, | 高清电视 布什的女儿们 无线热点 |
[05:54] | The OC, UN, recycling, | <橘子郡男孩> 联合国 骑行 |
[05:55] | getting Punk’d, Danny Gans, | 被整 Danny Gans |
[05:56] | Latin Grammys, the real Grammys, | 拉丁格莱美奖 正宗的格莱美奖 |
[05:56] | 格莱美奖是美国音乐界最重要的奖项之一 拉丁格莱美奖于2000年启动 已经成为拉丁音乐的最高殊荣 | |
[05:58] | Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much, | Jeff 那个真他妈能睡觉的童星 |
[06:00] | the Yankees payroll, the red states, the blue states, | 扬基队的报酬 红州 蓝州 |
[06:00] | 扬基队是美国职业棒球大联盟中的知名队伍 红州与蓝州代表美国选民倾向 红州较支持共和党 蓝州较支持民主党 | |
[06:03] | every hybrid car, every talk show host | 每辆混合动力车 每个脱口秀主持人 |
[06:05] | everything on the planet, everything in the solar system | 这个星球上的每件事 太阳系里的每件事 |
[06:07] | everything, everything | 一切的一切 |
[06:09] | everything that exists, past, present and future, | 所有过去现在将来存在的一切 |
[06:11] | in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. | 在所有已发现的和未发现的维度中 |
[06:16] | And Hugh Jackman. | 还有Hugh Jackman |
[06:19] | Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine. How dare he? | Hugh Jackman的金刚狼 太放肆了 |
[06:23] | I missed you guys so much. | 我好想你们呀 |
[06:25] | Come over tonight, we’re looking at wedding pictures. | 今晚上过来吧 我们在看结婚照呢 |
[06:29] | There’s this one picture of me right after | 我有这么一张照片 是在我刚 |
[06:31] | I got sick off my third champagne and Red Bull | 喝完第三杯香槟和红牛吐了以后拍的 |
[06:32] | and my hair’s kind of like sexy messy. | 我的头发是那种性感的凌乱 |
[06:34] | The photographer said he could airbrush all of the puke off my dress. | 摄影师说他能把我裙子上的所有呕吐物都修掉 |
[06:37] | – Already made doubles. – You rock! | – 已经洗了两张 – 你太厉害了 |
[06:41] | So is JD gonna be there tonight? | 今晚JD也去吗 |
[06:44] | Can’t you come over anyway? | 难道你不能来了吗 |
[06:47] | Do you guys mind if I eat with you? | 你们介意我和你们一起吃吗 |
[06:49] | I don’t wanna sit alone | 我不想一个人坐着 |
[06:50] | and sing to my food like a crazy person. | 像个神经病似的对着自己的食物唱歌 |
[06:52] | – Oh, my gosh. I do that. – No way! | – 哦 天哪 我也那样 – 不会吧 |
[06:54] | Mostly pop songs | 大多数是流行音乐 |
[06:56] | you know, unless I’m eating soul food. | 除非我在吃黑人传统料理 |
[06:58] | – Where’s your food? – Oh, shoot. | – 你的食物呢 – 哦 该死 |
[07:00] | Look, Elliot | 听着 Elliot |
[07:01] | We’ll do something later this week, just the two of us. | 这周晚些时候我们去做点什么 就咱俩 |
[07:04] | Ok. | 好的 |
[07:07] | That is not my food. | 这不是我的食物 |
[07:08] | But I’m not getting up again. | 但是我不打算再起来一趟了 |
[07:10] | – I wouldn’t. – Chicken salad, oh, yeah | – 要我我也不会 – 鸡肉沙拉 哦 好啊 |
[07:13] | Looks good. | 看上去不错 |
[07:16] | I gotta go. See you. | 我得走了 再见 |
[07:21] | It’s so strange feeling all alone | 感觉孤零零的好奇怪呀 |
[07:22] | when like a month ago I was part of this really tight group, you know? | 一个月前我还是这个紧密团体的一员呢 |
[07:25] | Yeah. I had tons of friends at my old hospital. | 是啊 我在我以前的医院里有一堆朋友 |
[07:28] | I’ve got to meet some new people. | 我得去认识些新朋友 |
[07:29] | Do you want to get a cup of coffee tonight? | 你想今晚一起喝杯咖啡吗 |
[07:32] | Can’t. I’m hitting the Internet hard and going on a friend hunt. | 不能 我要努力上网去搜寻朋友了 |
[07:38] | Oh, chicken salad. You’re tasty | 哦 鸡肉沙拉 你真好吃 |
[07:41] | You’re food to be eaten that’s good | 你是用来吃的食物 多么好啊 |
[07:44] | When you get back from surgery, Mrs Grodberg, | 你做完手术以后 Grodberg夫人 |
[07:47] | we’ll play Scrabble again, and this time I’ll beat you. | 我们再玩拼字游戏 这一回我要打败你 |
[07:49] | Of course you’ll beat her, son, | 你当然会打败她了 小伙子 |
[07:51] | She’s having half her brain removed. | 她半个脑袋都要被切除了 |
[07:54] | JD? A little problem this morning with Malik. | JD 今天早上Malik出了点小状况 |
[07:58] | Our car? Is it bad? | 咱们的汽车 严重吗 |
[08:02] | Hey, AAA? | 嘿 AAA |
[08:04] | Look, I need a pick-up on the corner of 4th and… | 听着 我需要接送服务 我在4号路路口 |
[08:10] | You know what? You’ll see it. | 知道吗 你们会看见的 |
[08:13] | Ah, Malik. Lots of memories in that old car. | 啊 Malik 这小破车里有好多回忆 |
[08:17] | – Of what? – Driving, mostly. | – 关于什么的 – 开车 大多数情况下 |
[08:20] | Beep beep. | 嘀嘀 |
[08:21] | Look, why don’t we pool our money together and | 咱们不如一起凑钱 |
[08:22] | buy one of those nice cute little Mini Coopers? | 买辆漂亮可爱的小迷你库柏吧 |
[08:25] | Baby, a Mini Cooper? | 亲爱的 迷你库柏吗 |
[08:27] | And then the most amazing thing happened. | 然后发生了一件最奇妙的事情 |
[08:29] | I’ll tell you what, Turk. Why don’t you go pick out our car? | 这样吧 Turk 不如你去选车吧 |
[08:33] | Carla let Turk make a decision. | Carla让Turk做了回主 |
[08:35] | OK. But baby, you should know | 好的 但是宝贝 你应该知道 |
[08:38] | that it’s not gonna be a Mini. | 肯定不会是迷你的 |
[08:39] | ‘Cause there ain’t nothin’ really mini about me. | 因为我跟”迷你”完全不搭界 |
[08:41] | – There isn’t. – There isn’t! | – 完全不 – 完全不 |
[08:48] | Mr Radford, if you keep turning down physical therapy, | Radford先生 如果你继续拒绝物理治疗 |
[08:50] | you’ll never be strong enough to get out of this bed. | 你永远都不会有力气从这床上下来了 |
[08:51] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[08:53] | I know you are | 我知道你累 |
[08:54] | but I would love it if you’d at least try. | 但如果你至少试一下我会很开心的 |
[08:56] | And I would do anything for love, | 我愿意为爱做任何事 |
[09:01] | but I won’t do that. No, I won’t do that. | 但我不会那样做 不 我不会那样做 |
[09:09] | Haunting. | 余音绕梁 |
[09:10] | Drink your juice, Mr Blass. | 喝了你的果汁 Blass先生 |
[09:13] | Mr Blass has Pick’s disease, | Blass先生患有额颞痴呆 |
[09:14] | which is similar in presentation to multi-infarct dementia. | 症状类似于多发梗塞性痴呆 |
[09:16] | Anyhoo, he likes to sing when he gets up in the morning, | 他早上起来时喜欢唱歌 |
[09:18] | and the weird thing is, Johnny, | 而奇怪的是 Johnny |
[09:20] | he actually captures the mood of the room. | 他居然能捕捉到房间里的气氛 |
[09:22] | Okay, you gotta take a stand on this Johnny thing | 好吧 你必须得在这个Johnny |
[09:24] | before it becomes permanent. | 成为永久称呼之前表明立场 |
[09:25] | It’s JD for John Dorian. So John. | JD 是John Dorian的缩写 因此我叫John |
[09:28] | But you know what, Johnny’s fine. It’s cool. | 但是Johnny也行 没问题 |
[09:29] | What’s wrong with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[09:30] | Anyway, Johnny, I was noticing | 总之 Johnny 我注意到 |
[09:31] | you were having some trouble motivating your patient back in there. | 你刚才在激励你的病人时遇到点麻烦 |
[09:33] | And I actually published a paper on | 我其实发表过一篇文章 |
[09:35] | motivation methodology in post-operative seniors. | 是关于术后老年人的激励方法的 |
[09:37] | So if you want, I could help. | 所以如果你愿意的话 我可以帮忙 |
[09:40] | What floor? | 几楼 |
[09:41] | Oh, my God, we’re on an elevator. | 哦 天哪 我们在电梯里了 |
[09:43] | You know Molly, I appreciate the offer, | Molly 我很感谢你的帮忙 |
[09:45] | but there’s a very special doctor I use around here when I need help, | 但是我需要帮助时有专用咨询医生 |
[09:47] | and he’d be pretty pissed if I didn’t come to him first. | 如果我没有先去找他 他会气炸的 |
[09:51] | Why, Mariska? | 为什么 辣妹 |
[09:52] | Why do you insist on bothering me with these things? | 为什么一定要拿这些事来烦我呢 |
[09:55] | Please, you know you love it. | 你肯定喜欢的 |
[09:56] | Now, come on. One more time, for nostalgia’s sake. | 看在旧情的份上 拜托 |
[09:58] | You come to see my patient, you teach me a lesson | 你来看我的病人 你给我上堂课 |
[09:59] | and then the music plays, right? In my head, it sounds like this: | 然后音乐响起 在我脑海里是这样的 |
[10:10] | Dr Cox, can I borrow you for a minute? | Cox医生 可以借用你一分钟吗 |
[10:12] | Borrow me? Dear heart, you’d be rescuing me. | 借用我 亲爱的 你是在营救我 |
[10:14] | Newbie, you’re on your own. Get used to it. | 菜鸟 你只能靠你自己 适应吧 |
[10:29] | I’m gonna prove to you why my first year of marriage | 我要证明给你看为什么我结婚第一年 |
[10:31] | isn’t gonna be as hard as yours was. | 不会像你当初那么艰辛 |
[10:33] | I think you’re setting the bar a little low on that one there, sweetcheeks. | 我觉得你对这件事定的标准有点低 甜妞 |
[10:35] | – Still, the point is I’m smarter than you. – In relationships? | – 但重点是我比你聪明 – 在感情上吗 |
[10:38] | – In everything. – Right. | – 所有事情上 – 好吧 |
[10:39] | See, even though I make all the decisions, | 虽然所有事都由我决定 |
[10:40] | whenever I see Turk is getting upset, | 每当我觉得Turk感到失落时 |
[10:42] | I throw him a little decision that means nothing to me. | 我就扔给他一个对我无关痛痒的小事让他定 |
[10:45] | Like buying a new car. | 比如买辆新车 |
[10:46] | As long as it’s got four wheels and air conditioning, I’m happy. | 只要有四个轮子和空调 我都开心 |
[10:50] | Check it, baby! Scooters. | 快看 宝贝 小摩托 |
[10:54] | Fantastic. | 真棒 |
[11:00] | He’s a drinker. | 他是个酒鬼 |
[11:02] | Clever. Look, JD, I think this is so unfair. | 聪明 听着 JD 我觉得这很不公平 |
[11:05] | I mean, I never get to see Turk and Carla anymore. | 我再也见不到Turk和Carla了 |
[11:07] | It’s like we got divorced | 就像是我们分手了 |
[11:08] | and you get to keep the friends because you live with them. | 但因为你跟他们住一起所以你们还是朋友 |
[11:11] | It just feels like you guys are part of some sort of gang or something. | 感觉你们就像是什么团伙成员之类的 |
[11:15] | Elliot, you’re overreacting. We’re not some kind of gang, OK? | Elliot 你想多了 我们不是什么团伙 好吗 |
[11:19] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:20] | Wolverines… | 金刚狼 |
[11:22] | …let’s roll! | 出发啦 |
[11:31] | That joyride around the hospital made me realize two things. | 绕着医院的愉快骑行让我意识到两件事 |
[11:33] | First, it’s a bad idea to take a full bladder out on your hog. | 首先 憋满尿出去骑摩托不是个好主意 |
[11:37] | Also, I had to draw upon all my medical experience | 还有 我必须要使出我浑身医术 |
[11:39] | to get Mr Radford out of bed. | 让Radford先生从床上起来 |
[11:41] | Mr Radford, they’re showing Cocoon in the chapel! | Radford先生 他们正在小礼堂放<茧>呢 |
[11:43] | I’m not a big Guttenberg fan. | 我不是很迷Guttenberg |
[11:45] | Well, you’re the only one, | 好吧 你真独特 |
[11:46] | cos people in the hall are going crazy. | 走廊里的其他人都要疯了 |
[11:48] | Akbar Akbar Akbar Akbar, Akbar, Akbar. | |
[11:52] | Oh, Johnny! | 哦 Johnny |
[11:55] | Run away with me? | 弃我而去了 |
[11:56] | I was just looking at Mr Radford’s chart. | 我刚才在看Radford的病历 |
[11:58] | I know you’re new here, | 我知道你是新来的 |
[12:00] | but that’s my patient’s chart, | 但那是我病人的病历 |
[12:01] | and no one touches my patient’s chart. | 没人能动我病人的病历 |
[12:02] | Except for him. Yes! I knew he couldn’t stay away! | 除了他 耶 我知道他不会袖手旁观的 |
[12:05] | Hi, I’m Molly, and I kinda tagged in here | 我是Molly 我刚好 |
[12:07] | with the Mr Radford thing… | 了解了下Radford的情况 |
[12:08] | Molly, Molly. You lost me at hello. | Molly 从一开始我就没听你说话了 |
[12:10] | Wow. No touchie. | 哇噢 不要乱摸 |
[12:12] | Fair enough. Mr Radford, | 好呀 Radford先生 |
[12:14] | do I understand that you have pain issues, | 我是否可以理解为你有疼痛的问题 |
[12:16] | but you don’t want physical therapy? | 但是你不想做物理治疗 |
[12:18] | I just don’t have it in me. | 我就是做不来 |
[12:20] | Here comes the magic. | 奇迹就要出现了 |
[12:21] | He always gives me goose bumps. | 他总能让我起一身鸡皮疙瘩 |
[12:22] | OK, then. I sure hope you’re comfortable in that bed, | 好吧 那么我祝愿你躺得舒服 |
[12:26] | cos you’re gonna be in one just like it | 因为你将在这种床上 |
[12:27] | for the rest of your natural-born life. | 度过你的余生了 |
[12:30] | What the hell was that? | 什么玩意儿 |
[12:31] | That was me talking to a patient who has thrown in the towel. | 那就是我跟一个放弃治疗的病人的对话 |
[12:35] | You can’t save everyone. | 你没法救治所有人 |
[12:36] | Newbie, so I suggest you start working with people who want your help. | 菜鸟 所以我建议你去帮助需要你帮助的人吧 |
[12:39] | That’s what I will be doing. | 是我我会那样做的 |
[12:42] | Goose bumps? | 鸡皮疙瘩 |
[12:43] | They’re small. You can’t see them. | 很小的 你看不见 |
[12:56] | Oh, Mrs Grodberg, “Jzilbek” Is not a word. | 哦 Grodberg女士 “Jzilbek”不是个单词 |
[12:59] | I’m still beating you. | 我还是赢了你了 |
[13:01] | Well, I’m just glad your surgery went OK | 你的手术顺利我就很开心了 |
[13:03] | and you still have your A game. I don’t really care who wins. | 而且你仍旧擅长这个游戏 我不在乎谁赢 |
[13:05] | Half a brain, damn it! | 半个脑袋 可恶 |
[13:07] | Good night, Giselle. | 晚上好 Giselle |
[13:08] | Dr Cox? | Cox医生 |
[13:11] | I just want you to know | 只是想让你知道 |
[13:12] | I’m not ready to give up on Mr Radford. | 我还没准备放弃Radford先生 |
[13:13] | Do you want me to give you | 你想让我再给你来一次 |
[13:14] | my “Things I don’t care about” speech Again? | “我所不关心的事情”的演讲吗 |
[13:16] | Because you know, I’ve updated it to include | 因为我已经更新过了 包括了 |
[13:18] | all white guys who add “izzle” to anything. | 在所有词后面加”izzle”的白人 |
[13:21] | I agrizzle, my nizzle. | 哎哟亲 必须同意 |
[13:23] | Go on home and get in bed, will ya. | 回家睡觉去吧 |
[13:25] | I’m betting your friend Mr Radford’s already in his. | 我打赌你的朋友Radford先生早就睡了 |
[13:27] | I’ll see you. | 再见啦 |
[13:40] | Well, sweetheart, you’re here early. | 哇 小甜心 你来这么早 |
[13:43] | You know I didn’t have any plans last night, | 我昨晚没什么安排 |
[13:46] | so I went to bed at 8 and woke up at 4, | 所以8点就睡了 然后4点就醒了 |
[13:47] | And then I realized the sunrise looks beautiful through the trees, | 然后我意识到透过树枝看日出是那么美 |
[13:50] | and that my neighbour gets his paper in the nude. | 然后我的邻居裸着就出来拿报纸了 |
[13:52] | And that he needs to lose, like, 900 pounds. | 他得减掉个800多斤才行 |
[13:55] | In the future, the appropriate response is, “Yes, I am here early.” | 以后呢 最好的回答是 “是啊 我来早了” |
[13:58] | It’s called “Small talk.” Not “My depressing life in 30 seconds.” | 这叫”寒暄” 而不是”30秒说我的沮丧生活” |
[14:04] | I am not depressed, sir! | 我没沮丧啊 先生 |
[14:07] | In fact, nothing is gonna get me down today! | 事实上 今天任何事情都不能让我沮丧 |
[14:09] | *All by myself. Don’t wanna be. All by* | *我孤身一人 我不想这样* |
[14:18] | Oh, shut up! | 哦 闭嘴 |
[14:19] | Did you tell my patient to shut up? | 你是叫我的病人闭嘴吗 |
[14:21] | Cos that seems not very doctor-y. | 这可不像医生该做的 |
[14:23] | No. I mean, | 不 我是说 |
[14:25] | I said it like those high school girls do in the mall. | 我是像那些高中女生在商场里那样讲的 |
[14:26] | like “Oh, shut up!” | 就像 “哦 闭嘴” |
[14:30] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[14:32] | Kick it, Mr Blass. | 唱起来 Blass先生 |
[14:52] | Ring around the janitor! Pocket full of… | 绕着清洁工转圈圈 满口袋的 |
[14:56] | – You’re funny. Pocket full of what? – Zanitors. | – 你很搞笑 满口袋什么 – Zanitors |
[14:58] | Not a word. | 不是个单词 |
[15:04] | Why the giant X? | 这个大X是干什么的 |
[15:05] | Why the stupid face? | 这一脸蠢样是干什么的 |
[15:06] | Touché. | 对得好 |
[15:07] | You know, I know you knocked that exit sign down. | 我知道是你把那个出口指示牌碰下来的 |
[15:09] | Well then I’m sure I can expect an appropriate retaliatory response. | 那么我估计要得到个相对应的报复了 |
[15:12] | Maybe you could shoot me in the neck. | 也许你可以攻击我的脖子 |
[15:14] | Sounds like fun, but no. | 听上去很有趣 但是不了 |
[15:16] | Our game is over, buddy. | 我们的游戏结束了 伙计 |
[15:17] | Your residency is coming to a close | 你的住院实习就要结束了 |
[15:19] | and that’s it. Nothing left to do, but… | 就那样了 没什么好做的 只有 |
[15:23] | What can I say? It’s been… | 我能说什么呢 有点 |
[15:25] | – …horrifying. – Thank you. | – 震惊 – 谢谢 |
[15:28] | This is kinda cool. You know, maybe we could, like, be friends. | 这很酷啊 也许我们还能成为 朋友 |
[15:31] | You like hunting squirrels? | 你喜欢捉松鼠吗 |
[15:32] | I’ve never tried it. | 我从没试过 |
[15:34] | Easiest thing in the world. | 世上最简单的事 |
[15:34] | All you need are some walnuts and a boxing glove. | 你只需要些核桃和一只拳击手套 |
[15:37] | And the day just got better from there. | 这一天从这里开始就变得美好了 |
[15:43] | Mostly because Mr Radford had | 更多的是因为Radford先生 |
[15:44] | the same “Screw you, Dr Cox” attitude that I had. | 和我一样有种”Cox医生去死”的态度 |
[15:46] | Good stuff, Mr Radford. I’m proud of you. | 不错哦 Radford先生 我为你骄傲 |
[15:49] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[15:50] | Excuse me, doctor. | 打扰一下 医生 |
[15:51] | I dropped a nickel in that therapy whirlpool. | 我把硬币掉进了那个漩涡浴治疗机里 |
[15:54] | You think you could get it for me? | 请问你能帮我拿出来吗 |
[15:56] | OK, but stand back. | 可以 你往后退 |
[15:58] | These things can be pretty dangerous. | 这种东西可能会很危险 |
[16:01] | Oh, boy… | 哦 伙计 |
[16:06] | Turn it off! Turn it off! | 关掉它 关掉它 |
[16:15] | Are they shooting some sort of “Geeks of Sacred Heart” Calendar out here? | 是在拍摄什么”圣心医院奇葩集”吗 |
[16:18] | Actually, no. I almost drowned diving for a nickel, | 才没有呢 我差点为了五分钱淹死 |
[16:21] | but I’m sure you’re more interested in conspiracy theories | 但我估计你对小团伙和偷盗朋友的 |
[16:24] | about gangs and friend-stealing. Peace out. | 阴谋论更感兴趣 回见 |
[16:33] | Why did you kick my scooter? | 你为什么要踢我的摩托车 |
[16:36] | Why? All you Americans are bullies. | 为什么 你们美国人都爱欺负人 |
[16:39] | That is why the whole world hates you. | 怪不得全世界都讨厌你们 |
[16:42] | Easy, Massimo. It’s OK. She’s gonna fix it. | 别激动 Massimo 没事的 她会修好的 |
[16:44] | Just go inside, I’ll meet you in my office. | 进去吧 到我办公室里聊 |
[16:49] | He’s not even Italian. | 他都不是意大利人 |
[16:51] | I’m sorry. Look, you wouldn’t understand. | 我很抱歉 是这样的 你不会理解的 |
[16:54] | No, I get it. I mean, you’re feeling lonely. You’re feeling rejected. | 不 我理解 你感到孤独 被抛弃 |
[16:57] | I mean most people around here won’t talk to me, | 这里的大多数人都不跟我讲话 |
[17:00] | and even Johnny won’t take my help. | 连Johnny都不接受我的帮助 |
[17:02] | Who’s Johnny? | Johnny是谁 |
[17:03] | You know, he’s a resident, he’s got like gelled-up hair, | 他是个实习医生 头发像上了发胶 |
[17:05] | and he and his friends are in a motorcycle gang. | 他和他的朋友是一个摩托车团伙的 |
[17:07] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[17:08] | You know what, Elliot, | 知道吗 Elliot |
[17:09] | you act like everyone’s boxing you out, | 你感觉像是所有人把你拒之门外 |
[17:10] | but you wouldn’t even get a cup of coffee with me. | 但是你都不跟我一起喝杯咖啡 |
[17:14] | Peace out, baby. | 回见 亲爱的 |
[17:16] | Why is everybody saying that? | 为什么每个人都用这个词 |
[17:21] | Great news, baby! | 好消息 宝贝 |
[17:22] | I just picked your grandparents up from the airport! | 我刚刚从机场把你爷爷奶奶都接上了 |
[17:26] | Hang on, Nana! Hang on, Grandpa! | 抓紧了 奶奶 抓紧了 爷爷 |
[17:30] | Not only did I get them home, | 我不仅把他们接回了家 |
[17:32] | I lost six pounds! | 我还减了5斤肉 |
[17:33] | Give me those stupid keys! | 给我那些可恶的钥匙 |
[17:39] | That’s what I think of your scooters. | 这就是我对你的小摩托的看法 |
[17:41] | No more bugs in my teeth, | 再也不要小虫子飞进牙齿里 |
[17:42] | no more helmet head, | 再也不要戴着头盔 |
[17:43] | no more making deals with God every time | 再也不要在高速上一有卡车经过 |
[17:45] | a truck passes me on the freeway okay? | 就向上帝祈祷好吗 |
[17:47] | It’s over! That’s it! | 就这样了 到此为止 |
[17:50] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才到底发生了什么 |
[17:52] | You got married, Turkelton. | 你结婚了 Turkelton |
[17:57] | That, my friends, is Mr Radford getting out of bed. | 朋友们 请看Radford先生从床上起来了 |
[18:00] | And that’s Mr Radford falling back into bed, | Radford先生又倒下了 |
[18:03] | but still enough to rub it in Dr Cox’s face. | 但仍然足以用来打Cox医生的脸 |
[18:05] | That’s so great. But I wouldn’t do that | 太棒了 但是我是不会那么做的 |
[18:07] | unless you want him to rub your face in it. | 除非你想让他打你的脸 |
[18:09] | Did you not see what just happened? | 你没看见刚才发生了什么吗 |
[18:10] | Or do you not get face-rubbing? | 还是你没有被打过脸 |
[18:12] | Because it’s more than just a bizarre way to memorize people’s names. | 这可不是用奇怪的方式去记住人们的名字 |
[18:14] | Johnny, I mean what Dr Cox did was | Johnny 我是说Cox医生所做的是 |
[18:16] | classic reverse psychology. And so’s this. | 经典的逆反心理疗法 就像是这样 |
[18:18] | Behavioural modification can sometimes | 行为矫正有时可以 |
[18:21] | be brought about through classic conditioning. | 通过经典条件反射来实现 |
[18:22] | Reverse psychology? Nothing? | 逆反心理 没感觉吗 |
[18:25] | ‘Cause that really kills at the psychiatric conferences. | 这在心理学会议上反响很强烈 |
[18:27] | I must go to one of those. | 我一定得去参加一个 |
[18:29] | Look, isn’t it possible | 有没有可能 |
[18:30] | that Dr Cox tricked you as a motivational ploy? | Cox医生对你使的是一种激励手段 |
[18:32] | Hmm… no. | 唔 不会的 |
[18:34] | After he said there was no hope with Mr Radford, | 在他说Radford先生已毫无希望以后 |
[18:35] | didn’t you both work harder? | 你们两个不是都更努力了吗 |
[18:37] | No. You’re like a crazy person. | 没有 你怎么跟神经了似的 |
[18:39] | Look, I’ll tell you something else. | 我跟你说点其他的 |
[18:41] | I mean Dr Cox is a textbook, | Cox医生是个教科书式的 |
[18:42] | closed-off alpha male. | 自我封闭的大男子主义者 |
[18:44] | I mean, you can try forever, | 你可以继续尝试 |
[18:45] | but you’re never gonna get that hug that you really want. | 但你永远也得不到你想要的拥抱的 |
[18:47] | Excuse me, I’m not a child. I’m a doctor. | 抱歉 我不是小孩子 我是个医生 |
[18:50] | And I’ll get that hug. | 我会得到那个拥抱的 |
[18:54] | Hey! Watch it! | 嘿 小心 |
[18:56] | Hot! | 好烫 |
[18:57] | – I… – Hot! Hot! | – 我 – 好烫 好烫 |
[18:59] | …brought you coffee. | 给你拿了杯咖啡 |
[19:01] | It’s burning. It’s like fire. | 超级烫 像着火了 |
[19:07] | Baby, I know you don’t want to return the scooters. | 宝贝 我知道你不想把小摩托退了 |
[19:10] | Can’t this wait till after my scooter club’s | 能不能等我的摩托俱乐部 |
[19:12] | fall foliage trip through Maine? | 穿越缅因州的秋叶游完了再退 |
[19:14] | – No, Turk! – Man! | – 不能 Turk – 大哥 |
[19:16] | Look, you’re a husband now. | 听着 你现在是丈夫了 |
[19:19] | When you make decisions you’re supposed to think about what we need, | 你做决定时得考虑我们需要什么 |
[19:21] | not what you want. | 而不是你想要什么 |
[19:23] | It doesn’t seem like you’re doing that. | 你好像不是这么做的 |
[19:25] | You took away my clock, and you sold my chairs, | 你把我的闹钟拿走了 把我的椅子卖了 |
[19:27] | and what the hell is up with these ridiculously tiny bowls? | 这些滑稽的小碗是些什么玩意 |
[19:30] | They’re sake cups, Jethro! | 这是清酒杯 大哥 |
[19:33] | I knew that. | 这我知道 |
[19:34] | Everything I do, Turk, I do it for us. | 我所做的每件事 Turk 都是为了我们 |
[19:37] | Oh, yeah? Then why does Rowdy smell like daisies? | 哦 是吗 那为什么Rowdy闻着有雏菊味 |
[19:40] | Cos I had him filled with potpourri. | 因为我给他填充了混合香料 |
[19:46] | – You can keep the scooters. – That’s what I’m talking about. | – 你留着那小摩托吧 – 我就是这个意思 |
[19:50] | – Marriage is gonna be tricky. – Yeah. | – 婚姻生活好复杂 – 是啊 |
[19:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:02] | – How are your thighs? – They’re very hot and pink. | – 你的大腿怎么样 – 非常烫 还很红 |
[20:06] | Do you want me to rub ointment on them? | 要不要我给你大腿上擦点药膏 |
[20:11] | It’s OK. | 没关系啦 |
[20:16] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[20:23] | Look at that. I knew I smelled | 快看啊 我就知道我闻到了 |
[20:25] | that odd combination of fear and baby powder. | 那股畏惧和婴儿粉的奇葩组合 |
[20:28] | How does he know about my belly rash? | 他怎么知道我肚子上有疹子的 |
[20:30] | Look, Dr Cox, I know you | 听着 Cox医生 我知道你 |
[20:31] | were using reverse psychology with Mr Radford. | 对Radford先生是在用逆反心理疗法 |
[20:34] | – You do, do you? – Yes! | – 你知道 真的吗 – 是的 |
[20:36] | I figured it out all by myself | 我完全自己琢磨出来的 |
[20:37] | without anyone helping me or explaining it directly in my face or anything. | 没有其他人帮我或者给我讲解过 |
[20:39] | Well, nubile one, | 好嘛 成熟了嘛 |
[20:41] | your last lesson and you didn’t even need it. | 你的最后一课 你都不需要上嘛 |
[20:46] | Three years and it’s finally over. | 三年了 终于结束了 |
[20:49] | I know what you want. I do. | 我知道你想要什么 我知道 |
[20:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:59] | Oh, my God, it’s finally happening. | 哦 天哪 终于要发生了 |
[21:01] | Don’t miss a moment. Take it all in. | 不浪费一分一秒 好好把握 |
[21:07] | Good God, Fantasia. | 天哪 Fantasia |
[21:09] | You don’t actually think I’m done teaching you, do you? | 你不是真以为我教完你了吧 有吗 |
[21:12] | Do you not understand the only difference between today and tomorrow | 你难道不理解今天和明天唯一的区别是 |
[21:14] | is that when you wake up tomorrow and start coming in here | 当你明早起床来到这里 |
[21:16] | and killing people | 治死人以后 |
[21:17] | no one can say, “It’s not a big deal, | 没人能说”没什么大不了的 |
[21:18] | he’s just a resident.” | 他只是个实习医生” |
[21:19] | Instead what they’re damn sure gonna be wondering is | 反而他们肯定会想 |
[21:21] | who tried to educate your sorry ass, | 是谁教出了你这么个货色 |
[21:23] | and when that finger of blame starts pointing in my direction, | 而当那责备的手指指向我的时候 |
[21:26] | I had damn sure better be in a coma | 我还真不如在你上次要抱我的时候 |
[21:27] | from the anger stroke I suffered from the last time you tried to hug me. | 愤怒中风后就昏死过去呢 |
[21:33] | Oh, and… | 哦 还有 |
[21:34] | Don’t be late tomorrow… | 明天别迟到 |
[21:37] | …Doctor. | 医生 |
[21:38] | Whether or not you survive in a hospital | 你是否能在医院生存下来 |
[21:41] | is all about how you handle your relationships. | 全都与你为人处事有关 |
[21:49] | Whether it’s a brand-new one… | 不管是新的关系 |
[21:58] | … or an old one you need to figure out all over again. | 还是需要你重新审视的老关系 |
[22:02] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[22:04] | – I can’t believe you did this! – Yeah. | – 真不敢相信你这么做了 – 对啊 |
[22:07] | It’s even mini-er than I imagined. | 这比我想象的还要迷你 |
[22:11] | But what about you? | 但是你怎么办 |
[22:13] | Don’t worry about it. I got it covered. Check it out. | 别担心 我考虑到了 快看 |
[22:32] | As for me, it was my relationships | 对我来说 是我的各种关系 |
[22:35] | that got me through my residency. | 带我走过了我的实习期 |
[22:48] | Bull’s-eye! | 正中靶心 |
[22:50] | We’re not done with our thing yet, are we? | 我们之间的事还没完 对吧 |
[22:53] | Nope. For you, it’s all just beginning. | 没呢 对你来说 这只是个开始 |
[22:58] | The weird thing is, he was right. | 奇怪的是 他是对的 |