时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I was a little nervous today. | 今天我有点紧张 |
[00:04] | Maybe it was because I had no idea | 也许是因为我不知道 |
[00:06] | who this guy on the back of my bike was. | 坐我自行车后座的这家伙是谁 |
[00:10] | – See ya tomorrow! – Will do. | – 明天见 – 好的 |
[00:15] | Or maybe I was nervous because at 3.00 | 或者我紧张是因为三点的时候 |
[00:17] | Dr Cox was gonna name me the new chief resident. | Cox医生会任我为新的住院部总医师 |
[00:19] | How do I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[00:20] | Well, for one thing, I’m the only one who applied. | 一方面 我是唯一一个申请的 |
[00:22] | But I’m also the only one who’s truely focused enough to… | 但我也是唯一一个真正有足够注意力去 |
[00:25] | Oh, God! | 哦天 |
[00:29] | Let me get this straight. | 我来理理清 |
[00:30] | You crash into their truck, | 你撞进了他们的卡车 |
[00:31] | and they drive you to work? | 他们还送你上班 |
[00:33] | We didn’t come straight here. | 我们没直接来这儿 |
[00:36] | Come on, Dorian, you gotta want it! | 加油Dorian 你行的 |
[00:39] | Hold up. They made you move furniture? | 等等 他们让你搬家具了 |
[00:41] | It wasn’t all bad. | 不全是倒霉事 |
[00:43] | Bubble wrap! Bubble wrap! | 气泡纸 气泡纸 |
[00:51] | Dr Molly Clock, the new attending psychiatrist. | Molly Clock医生 新来的精神科主治医师 |
[00:54] | Yes, she was hot! But I wasn’t a fan. | 对 一个辣妞 但我不喜欢她 |
[00:57] | For one thing, she’s always calling me Johnny. | 首先 她总是叫我Johnny |
[00:59] | Also, she wasn’t very nice. | 还有 她不太友好 |
[01:01] | Hey, it with us. | 和我们坐吧 |
[01:02] | We’ll make room, even if I have to stand. | 就算我得站着也会给你腾个座的 |
[01:03] | What a bitch. | 我靠了 |
[01:06] | Plus, she’s always with Elliot, | 再加一点 她总是和Elliot在一块 |
[01:08] | and since I dumped her, | 自从甩了她 |
[01:08] | we weren’t getting along all that great. | 我们就合不太来 |
[01:10] | Anybody got any extra ketchup packets? | 谁有多余的番茄酱 |
[01:13] | Thank you, Elliot. | 谢谢你 Elliot |
[01:15] | So what are you guys gonna do now your residencies are over? | 所以现在实习结束了你们什么打算 |
[01:17] | I’m still a resident. | 我还是实习生 |
[01:19] | Dr Kelso said I’m the first medical resident to | Kelso医生说了 我是医院有史以来 |
[01:21] | repeat his third year in the entire history of the hospital. | 第一个重修了第三年的实习生 |
[01:25] | – That’s a bad thing, Doug. – I’m staying positive. | – 这不是好事啊Doug – 我要保持乐观 |
[01:28] | Well, I’m starting my endocrinology and metabolism fellowship. | 我要把奖学金用于研究内分泌及代谢了 |
[01:30] | I’m really looking forward to | 我很期待 |
[01:32] | cataloguing the genetic variations of hirsutism. | 编目多毛体的遗传变异 |
[01:34] | Oh really? Excuse me for taking | 你们真要这样吗 请原谅我 |
[01:36] | an interest in hormonal regulatory research… | 对激素调节研究感兴趣 |
[01:41] | You know, Elliot, I still think you’d make a good chief resident. | 你知道吗Elliot 我还是觉得你能当个出色的总医师 |
[01:44] | Carla, for the five-billionth time, I’m not interested. | Carla 说过多少遍了 我没兴趣 |
[01:46] | – I think you’d be a great chief resident. – You do? | – 我觉得你会是个出色的总医师 – 真的吗 |
[01:50] | – I just said that. – I know. | – 我刚说呀 – 我知道 |
[01:51] | Sorry, ladies. Job’s taken. | 抱歉女士们 这职位已经有人了 |
[01:53] | Dr Cox is naming ass-face here at 3.00. | Cox医生会在3点任命这蠢货 |
[01:56] | – It’s too late. – Maybe it’s not too late. | – 太迟了 – 也许还不算太迟 |
[01:58] | – Yeah, it is, Carla. – Maybe it’s not. | – 是是是Carla – 也许不迟 |
[02:00] | You know what, you’re right, Molly, maybe it doesn’t. | 你知道吗 你说得对Molly 也许不迟 |
[02:01] | – What the hell? – They’re all against you. | – 搞什么鬼 – 他们在和你唱反调 |
[02:03] | I’m invisible, I’m invisible… | 看不见我看不见我 |
[02:05] | – Dr Cox? – Goddamn it! | – Cox医生 – 该死 |
[02:08] | Can I still be considered | 我还能成为 |
[02:09] | as the candidate for the chief residency? | 住院部总医师候选人吗 |
[02:10] | She asked, without a prayer. | 她没祈祷就问了 |
[02:13] | Sure. Why not? | 当然 有何不可 |
[02:18] | Raise it, raise it | 还有戏 还有戏 |
[02:20] | And grind it Grind it, grind it | 而我会赢 会赢 会赢 |
[02:23] | You OK, buddy? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[02:24] | I just needed to talk to someone. | 我只想找个人说说话 |
[02:28] | Tough break, JD. | 艰难的决定啊JD |
[02:29] | You’ve dreamed of being chief resident | 当你还是个在俄亥俄州特拉伍长大的 |
[02:30] | ever since you were a little boy grow up in Trotwood, Ohio. | 小男孩时 就梦想着当个总医师了 |
[02:33] | What? How does he know that? | 什么 他怎么会知道 |
[02:35] | Thank you, Frank. | 谢谢你Frank |
[02:58] | So what do you think, Perry? | 你怎么看 Perry |
[02:59] | I’ll tell you what there bob-o, | 我告诉你 Bob |
[03:00] | either the kid’s got a lightbulb up his butt | 这孩子要么就是屁股上方有个电灯泡 |
[03:02] | or his colon has a great idea. | 要么就是他的直肠想出了个好点子 |
[03:04] | – Excuse us, Lyle. – Come on, newbie. | – 等我们一下Lyle – 快过来菜鸟 |
[03:07] | – Hey, do you have a magazine? – Not in me… I mean, on me. | – 嘿 你有杂志吗 – 我里面没有 我是说身上没有 |
[03:12] | That young man’s father is very important. | 那位年轻人的父亲是个重要人物 |
[03:14] | Don’t tell me. He donated a wing. | 不用你说 他捐赠了一栋楼(翅膀) |
[03:17] | – He donated a wing, thigh and a breast. – Sir? | – 他捐赠了翅膀 大腿和胸 – 先生 |
[03:20] | Yes, genius, in this metaphor the hospital is a chicken. | 没错天才 我把医院比喻成了一只鸡 |
[03:23] | Please, sir, I totally get that. | 行了先生 我完全懂你说的 |
[03:24] | How could a hospital be a chicken? | 医院怎么会是只鸡呢 |
[03:26] | Focus on nothing else. | 全心关注在这个案子上 |
[03:29] | What a jerk. | 真是个混蛋 |
[03:30] | Hey,when Elliot asked if she could run for chief resident, | 嘿 当Elliot问她能否竞选总医师时 |
[03:33] | you said why not, that was a goof, right? | 你回答有何不可 只是随口说的对吧 |
[03:34] | Dr Cox, Ran all those tests on Mr Landesman. | Cox医生 Landesman先生测试都做了 |
[03:37] | Top-notch work there, Barbie. She’s good. | 一流的工作水准 芭比 她很出色 |
[03:40] | She’s very, very, very good. | 她真的非常非常非常出色 |
[03:44] | Oh. Sorry. Where were we? | 哦对不起 我们说到哪儿 |
[03:46] | I am a medical professional, | 我是个医学专业者 |
[03:48] | and you are not gonna get me to compete with Elliot. | 你不能让我和Elliot竞争啊 |
[03:49] | Well, JoJo, right now she’s winning. | 好吧JoJo 现在她快赢了 |
[03:52] | Let me know how to get on top. | 让我知道怎么领先 |
[03:53] | I’ll do anything. Even if I have to kill somebody! | 怎么做都行 即使我得去杀人 |
[03:55] | Well, you could start by getting the light bulb out of this genius’s pooper. | 你可以从让这位天才拉出电灯泡开始 |
[03:59] | Impress me. | 让我刮目相看 |
[04:00] | Oh, I’ll impress you! | 哦 我会让你刮目相看的 |
[04:04] | Hit the water! | 放水 |
[04:08] | I’ll impress him some other way. | 我会从其他方面让他刮目相看的 |
[04:10] | Doug! Stay positive. | Doug 保持乐观 |
[04:14] | Awesome! | 牛逼 |
[04:18] | Perry. You know, I have a cousin named Perry. | Perry 我有个表弟叫Perry |
[04:20] | But actually, no, he’s not my cousin. | 实际上他不是我表弟 |
[04:22] | And his name isn’t Perry. It’s Jeff. | 他名字也不叫Perry 叫Jeff |
[04:25] | That’s so funny. I have an uncle named “Stop bothering me.” | 太搞笑了 我有个叔叔叫”别烦我” |
[04:28] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[04:29] | Anyway,this morning Dr Kelso told me that | 随便咯 今早Kelso医生说因为 |
[04:30] | since psychiatrists are the Wal-Mart greeters of medicine, | 精神科医师在医学界相当于沃尔玛的迎宾 |
[04:34] | I need to publish a paper to earn my keep. | 要我发表一篇论文赚点生活费 |
[04:36] | So I’m going to do a study about | 所以我打算做一个关于 |
[04:37] | conflict resolution between hospital personnel, | 医院同事之间冲突调解办法的研究 |
[04:39] | and I was wondering if I could observe you. | 我在想我能否以你作为观察对象 |
[04:41] | Look, “Doctor,” | 听着”医生” |
[04:43] | us real doctors are here to work, | 我们这些名副其实的医生是在这工作的 |
[04:45] | so there’s not a whole lot of conflict. | 所以没有一大堆的冲突 |
[04:47] | Now my day is already bad enough | 今天我过得已经够糟了 |
[04:49] | on account of I gotta tell Mr Roman that he… | 因为我得去告诉Roman先生他 |
[04:53] | Oh, my God. Mr Roman doesn’t need to have surgery. | 我的天 Roman先生不需要动手术 |
[04:56] | I never get to give good news. | 我还从没给人带过好消息 |
[05:02] | Subject elongates words when excited. | 兴奋时说话主语会延长 |
[05:05] | Mr Roman, great news! | Roman先生 好消息啊 |
[05:07] | I don’t need surgery. Yeah, Dr Turk just told me. | 我不需要做手术 Turk医生已经告诉我了 |
[05:10] | Yeah, you should’ve seen him. | 是啊你该看看的 |
[05:11] | He was so happy he started dancing, | 当时他高兴地在床上跳起舞来 |
[05:12] | not standing up, but while lying in his bed. | 不是站着的而是躺着 |
[05:14] | It was sort of, like… From the waist up. | 就像一种 从腰间扭起的舞 |
[05:20] | You stole my moment, and you will pay. | 你偷走了我的专属时刻 得为此付出代价 |
[05:27] | Oh, this is good. | 哦棒 |
[05:31] | Molly helped me fill out my chief resident application, | Molly帮助我填好了总医师申请表 |
[05:33] | so, gonna give it to Dr Cox. | 所以我要去找Cox医生了 |
[05:34] | There you go, working girl. | 去吧 工作女郎 |
[05:37] | I’ve told Elliot a million times | 我和Elliot说过无数遍 |
[05:39] | that she would be a good chief resident, | 她能做个出色的总医师 |
[05:40] | but she just ignored me. | 但她就这么无视我 |
[05:42] | – Maybe she’s racist. – Whatever. It’s fine. | – 可能她有种族歧视 – 随便吧 没事 |
[05:44] | It’s not like all my friends are gonna go to Molly for advice. | 我的朋友又不是个个都要找Molly寻求建议 |
[05:49] | Nurse Roberts, | Roberts护士 |
[05:49] | if you want to talk about the situation with your husband, | 如果你还想谈谈你的丈夫 |
[05:51] | we can go to my office now. | 现在可以去我办公室 |
[05:57] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[06:01] | When Turk told me he pissed Dr Cox off by stealing his moment, | 当Turk告诉我 Cox医生因为他抢先了一步很生气 |
[06:04] | I decided not to share it with Elliot. | 我决定不和Elliot分享此事 |
[06:06] | Dr Cox, can you take a look at | Cox医生 你能来看看 |
[06:08] | my patient’s rash? It’s really weird. | 我病人的皮疹吗 很奇怪 |
[06:10] | Oh, I would love to come take a look at your patient’s rash, | 我很愿意去看看你病人的皮疹 |
[06:13] | but also, if time allows, | 还有哦 如果时间允许 |
[06:15] | maybe we could go over | 也许我们还能 |
[06:16] | some preliminary ideas for your wedding dress. | 为你的婚纱做些初步构想 |
[06:19] | I have sketches in my locker. | 我柜子里有草图 |
[06:21] | Barbie! Listen carefully, because the policy remains unchanged. | 芭比 听清楚了 因为政策原封未动 |
[06:24] | Unless someone is dying, and puh-lease note, | 除非有人快挂了 注意 |
[06:27] | dying, not dead, I’m not interested. | 是快挂了 不是挂了 否则我没兴趣 |
[06:30] | And PS, just a real strong showing for a chief resident candidate. | 再者 作为总医师候选人你还真是够能干的啊 |
[06:34] | God almighty. | 上帝啊 |
[06:38] | Wow, don’t feel bad. You couldn’t have seen it coming. | 别难过 始料未及之事 |
[06:41] | Awful, though. | 虽然很糟心 |
[06:44] | Well, I’m off to Pilates. | 我去做普拉提了 |
[06:46] | I didn’t feel bad. | 我不愧疚 |
[06:47] | Because a lot of people were playing dirty around here | 因为这里很多人都做过不光彩的事 |
[06:50] | I’ve told him all about the surgery and he’s good to go. | 手术的事我告诉他了 他准备好了 |
[06:52] | So what do you say we yank out that gallbladder? | 所以你觉得我们切除囊肿如何 |
[06:55] | That’s the way you tell me I need major surgery? | 这就是你告诉我我要动大手术了的方法 |
[06:57] | You said you told him. | 你说你告诉过他了 |
[06:58] | Oh, stop it. Why would I steal your moment? | 别这样 我为啥要抢你的专属时刻 |
[07:00] | Except for maybe because payback is a bitch. | 不过可能是因为 报应就是来的这么快 |
[07:08] | Have one, baby. You’ll feel better. | 吃一个吧 宝贝 你会好受点的 |
[07:11] | Turk, I heard your conflict with Dr Cox escalated. | Turk 听说你和Cox医生冲突升级了 |
[07:14] | He’s starting to look like the break-out character of my case, | 他开始像我案例中的那种失控角色 |
[07:16] | the one people love to hate. | 大家都恨的牙痒痒的那种 |
[07:19] | Anyway in my opinion, | 不管怎样 在我看来 |
[07:20] | it is more effective to address the situation | 面对现实寻找对策 |
[07:23] | than it is to become self-destructive | 比吃过量甜食以致 |
[07:24] | by overindulging a sweet tooth. | 自我毁灭更有用 |
[07:30] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[07:31] | You don’t have that cookie,we’re gonna divorce. | 你不把饼干吃了我们就离婚 |
[07:32] | – Baby, I’m not hungry now. – Eat it. | – 宝贝啊我现在不饿 – 吃了它 |
[07:42] | – What? – It’s 3.00. | – 干嘛 – 3点了 |
[07:43] | 3.00’s when you announce new chief resident so we thought about. | 3点是你宣布新任总医师的时候 所以我们想 |
[07:45] | Barbie, you’re chief resident. | 芭比 你是总医师了 |
[07:49] | – Very funny. – So not joking. | – 真好笑 – 没在开玩笑 |
[07:54] | Oh, my God. Now I know how Liza Minnelli felt. | 天啊 现在我知道丽莎明尼里的心情了 |
[07:57] | When she won the Oscar, | 我指的是她得奥斯卡的时候 |
[07:58] | not when she married that gay pan-faced alien. | 不是她嫁给那个塌脸基佬样丑逼的时候 |
[08:02] | Newbie, how you doin’? | 菜鸟 感觉如何 |
[08:03] | Keep it together. It’s “Be a man” Time. | 振作 这是一展男人风度之时 |
[08:06] | No, no, I totally understand. | 不不 我完全理解 |
[08:08] | Come on. You did what you had to do. | 没啥大不了的 这是你该做的 |
[08:10] | You went with your gut. Elliot’s a great doctor. | 你跟随了直觉 Elliot是个好医生 |
[08:14] | I do have three questions, though. | 但的确 我有三个问题 |
[08:16] | Why do you hate me when I show you nothing but love? | 我对你只有尊敬热爱你为啥讨厌我 |
[08:19] | Who’s gonna tell my mom? | 谁去和我妈交代这事 |
[08:21] | And what the hell am I supposed to do | 还有 我该拿写着”John Dorian |
[08:22] | with 10,000 “John Dorian, Chief Resident” Business cards? | 住院部总医师”的一万份名片怎么办 |
[08:29] | Yeah, Scarlett, you’re chief resident too. | 是啊Scarlett 你也是总医师 |
[08:33] | What, now? | 现在是什么情况 |
[08:34] | Well, I figure with her being ridiculously book smart | 我觉得她作为一个超常的学习能人 |
[08:36] | to the point where she has almost no interpersonal skills | 几乎没有人际交往技能 |
[08:39] | and you being warm and cuddly as an un-potty-trained labradoodle | 而你温暖可爱像未驯化的拉布拉多犬 |
[08:42] | and about as useful in high-stress medical situations | 并在高压医学环境中用处跟 |
[08:44] | as an un-potty-trained labradoodle, | 未驯化的拉布拉多犬差不多 |
[08:46] | together, the two of you make one barely passable doctor… | 加起来你们俩勉强算个合格的医生 |
[08:52] | …slash labradoodle. | 兼拉布拉多德利 |
[08:54] | Wait, so if we’ll both be chief residents, | 那如果我们都能当总医师 |
[08:56] | why didn’t you just say that from the beginning? | 你为什么不一早说 |
[08:57] | What, and miss your hall of fame hissy? | 然后错过你歇斯底里的年度大戏吗 |
[08:59] | Not on your life. Walk with me. | 不可能 跟我走 |
[09:04] | John Dorian, Chief Resident. | John Dorian 住院部总医师 |
[09:09] | It’s just Elliot and I doing this together | Elliot和我一起任这个职 |
[09:11] | is gonna be a little tough. | 会有点困难 |
[09:12] | We’re going through a little bit of rough patch. | 我们正经历着一段艰难时期 |
[09:13] | I totally get that. What you need to do is just | 我明白 你们要做的就只是 |
[09:15] | give each other tons of space. Here’s your office. | 给对方足够的空间 这是你们办公室 |
[09:24] | Well. Enjoy. | 好好享受吧 |
[09:28] | Maybe I wasn’t clear. This patient is important. | 可能我没说清楚 这位病人十分重要 |
[09:32] | Translation: Don’t pass him off to dumb guy. | 意思就是 别把他丢给蠢货 |
[09:35] | Sir, I take issue with that. | 先生 你这么说我可不愿意了 |
[09:36] | Son,You were gathering a group of large orderlies | 孩子 你召集了一批大型勤务 |
[09:39] | to get the light bulb out of the patient by doing what? | 怎么试图拿出病人体内的电灯泡来着 |
[09:41] | – Shaking him like a beach towel. – Goodbye. | – 把他抖得跟沙滩巾一样 – 滚蛋吧 |
[09:45] | Last chance, Perry. Fix this kid. | 最后一次机会Perry 治好这孩子 |
[09:48] | I paged a surgical consult. | 我召集了个手术咨询 |
[09:51] | Of course you did. | 猜到了 |
[09:53] | I heard this guy’s got a light bulb up his arse. | 我听说这家伙屁股上方有个电灯泡 |
[09:56] | Are you the surgical consult? | 你是来做手术咨询的吗 |
[09:58] | No. I’m not even working today. | 不是 我今天根本不上班 |
[10:00] | I just want to ask him four questions. | 我只想问他四个问题 |
[10:03] | Whazzup?! Dr Tizzurk is in the hizzouse… | 同志们 Tizzurk医生来啦 |
[10:09] | Conflict is everywhere, | 冲突无处不在 |
[10:11] | whether it’s out in the open | 不论它在明处爆发 |
[10:13] | or bubbling just under the surface. | 还是在暗里使劲 |
[10:15] | You know what I realized by doing this study? | 你知道此次研究让我认识到什么吗 |
[10:17] | Some of the most interesting conflicts | 最有意思的冲突 |
[10:18] | are when one of the parties doesn’t realise they’re in a fight. | 是当一方当事者并未觉察他们在吵架 |
[10:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:26] | I guess the only thing to do when you’re in the middle of it | 我猜当你置身于此种境地 |
[10:27] | is to hope that nothing makes it worse. | 唯一的期望就是不会有火上浇油的事 |
[10:31] | Cleaning time! Don’t worry, I’ll go fast. | 清洁时间到 别担心 我会尽快的 |
[10:36] | Oh, that one got away. | 噢一人中弹 |
[10:37] | – It burns! – Ammonia burns? | – 好痛 – 氨水伤眼吗 |
[10:40] | Write that down. | 记下来 |
[10:45] | Yes, I am happy. I’d be happier | 对 我很开心 但如果不用 |
[10:47] | if I didn’t have to share the job with such a jerk. | 和这么个混蛋共事我会更开心的 |
[10:49] | Elliot, I can hear you. | Elliot 我听得到 |
[10:51] | You guys, this situation would be perfect for my study. | 你们俩这种情况对我的研究非常合适 |
[10:53] | – Oh, no. – Don’t worry, Johnny. Everyone’s gonna be anonymous. | – 哦不 – 别担心Johnny 每个人都会是匿名的 |
[10:56] | I’m only using initials. You’ll be JD. | 我只用首字母 会叫你JD的 |
[10:58] | Great. Maybe we could make it permanent. | 好啊 或许你可以一直这么叫我呢 |
[11:01] | – Johnny. – Of course not. | – Johnny – 当然不行啦 |
[11:03] | The way I see it, you guys can get past it and talk like adults, | 依我看来 你们可以不计前嫌像成年人一样谈谈 |
[11:06] | or you can behave like petty children. | 或者像小孩一样小气 |
[11:08] | We decided to go petty. | 我们决定小气为之 |
[11:10] | OK,instead of sharing you all, | 好了 比起分享你 |
[11:11] | we’re gonna separate you into two resident teams | 我们决定把你们分成两个住院部组 |
[11:13] | so that JD and I never have to see each other. | 我和JD就不用再见面了 |
[11:16] | – I’ll take Doug. – Yes! Suck on that. | – 我要带上Doug – 太好啦 眼红吧 |
[11:20] | Thanks, JD. First pick. | 谢谢JD 首选了我 |
[11:22] | Relax Doug, you’re the only one whose name I know. | Doug淡定 你是唯一一个我知道名字的 |
[11:24] | – I’ll take Indian Elvis. – Yes! | – 我选印度的Elvis – 太好了 |
[11:27] | – Pick the hot chick. – Shut up, Doug! | – 选那个辣妞啊 – 闭嘴Doug |
[11:29] | We’ll take the hot chick. | 我们会选那个辣妞的 |
[11:33] | – Name’s Amy, actually. – John Dorian, Chief Resident. | – 我其实叫Amy – John Dorian 住院部总医师 |
[11:36] | Website’s on the back. | 网址在背面 |
[11:39] | Hey, I’ve got like a two-hour break between patients. | 嘿 我有两小时的休息时间 |
[11:41] | Do you wanna grab lunch? | 你要去吃中饭吗 |
[11:42] | Or dinner? I’m not really sure what time it is. | 或者晚饭 我不确定现在几点了 |
[11:44] | Elliot and I weren’t the only ones decided to go petty. | 并不止有Elliot和我决定小气为之 |
[11:47] | You know what? I have a barbecue to go to. | 你知道吗 我要去吃烧烤 |
[11:50] | Why don’t you meet me there? | 要不我们就约在那吧 |
[11:52] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[11:55] | – Hey, are you Todd? – Oh, yeah. | – 嘿 你是Todd吗 – 没错 |
[11:58] | – Carla said you’re having a barbecue. – No. But stick around. | – Carla说你们在吃烧烤 – 没啊 但别急着走 |
[12:01] | I’ll see if we can get something cookin’. | 我去看看能不能找点吃的 |
[12:03] | – This is Pat and Frank from 4G. – Hi. I’m Molly. | – 这是4G部的Pat和Frank – 嗨 我是Molly |
[12:08] | And you’re naked. | 你没穿衣服 |
[12:10] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[12:13] | Awesome. | 棒 |
[12:15] | Why don’t we just reach up there and tug that bad boy out? | 我们为啥不直接伸到那把那屌东西拖出来 |
[12:18] | It’s not a rabbit in a hat. | 这又不是在帽子里的兔子 |
[12:20] | If you tug on it, it’s going to break, | 如果你拖它 会碎的 |
[12:22] | and if it breaks, he’sgoing to need surgery, | 碎了他就需要动手术 |
[12:24] | and if you perform it, | 如果你给他做手术 |
[12:25] | then of course he’s going to need a casket. | 那么想当然的他需要副棺材了 |
[12:27] | So why don’t you just play quietly | 所以在大伙到齐之前 |
[12:29] | in your area until the crowd arrives? | 你不如静静地去做点份内的事 |
[12:32] | What crowd, I thought nobody wanted to take the case. | 有谁要来啊 我以为没人愿意接这种案例 |
[12:34] | At first, but now that it’s become a bit of hospital mystery, | 一开始如此 现在由于它变得有点像医院的未解之谜 |
[12:37] | every jackass in the joint | 二院的混蛋各个都要过来 |
[12:39] | is going to wanna come in here and give their two cents’ worth. | 给出他们仅值两美分的馊主意 |
[12:44] | If we could just find the lamp the bulb came from. | 如果我们能搞清灯泡从哪来的 |
[12:47] | Leon’s trained to retrieve things. | Leon做过寻回东西的训练 |
[12:52] | That’s why my wife and I use candles. | 这就是为啥我和我妻子只用蜡烛 |
[12:55] | Zeltzer, you are hands down the most | Zeltzer 你绝对是我此生 |
[12:56] | disturbing man I’ve ever met in my life. | 遇过的莫名其妙的人 |
[12:58] | Oh, stop it. Hey, are you and your wife open-minded? | 得了吧你 你和你妻子开放吗 |
[13:02] | That’s it! I want everybody | 够了 我要所有 |
[13:03] | to get out who is not an expert on light bulbs. | 不是灯泡专家的都给我出去 |
[13:05] | Go on, get out. Out, out, out! | 快走 出去 走走走 |
[13:11] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这干嘛 |
[13:12] | What you have there is an A-21 bulb on an E-26 base, | 在你们面前的是E-26型底座A-21型的灯泡 |
[13:16] | burning 100 watts, putting out about 130 volts. | 100瓦 功率大约130伏 |
[13:19] | Get over here, you’re helping me. | 过来 你来帮我 |
[13:21] | Not so fast, cowboy. You’re working with me, tall man. | 没这么快 小子 你来给我工作 高个 |
[13:23] | Actually, no. | 事实上不行 |
[13:25] | If I had the time, maybe, but I’ve got a room to clean. | 如果我有时间 或许可以 但我要去打扫屋子 |
[13:32] | Keep up, people. We got pre-rounds to do. | 跟上啊 各位 我们还巡房呢 |
[13:35] | Get the lead out, Elvis. | 走快点 Elvis |
[13:38] | OK, she’s gone. | 好了 她走了 |
[13:40] | Now, I’ve heard some rumours there’s been some fraternising | 我听到一些传言说有人 |
[13:43] | with some of Dr Reid’s residents. | 和Reid医生的实习生走得很近啊 |
[13:45] | I don’t want to mention any names, | 我不想提谁的名字 |
[13:47] | but, Slobodan, enough of that crap! | 但是Slobodan 有种你再试试看 |
[13:50] | Watch your ass. | 小心点 |
[13:51] | Now, come on, you nerds. | 现在走吧 你们这些呆子 |
[13:55] | Carla, Todd has something he wants to say to you. | Carla Todd有些话想和你说 |
[13:58] | I’m sorry if I ever demeaned you, Carla. | 很抱歉如果我之前有恶意贬低过你 Carla |
[14:00] | You see, my feelings about women were warped | 我和我妈的不良关系 |
[14:02] | by a very unhealthy relationship with my mother. | 扭曲了我对女性的看法 |
[14:05] | We made out once. | 我们那啥过一次 |
[14:07] | That’s good, Todd. Keep going. | 你做的很好Todd 继续 |
[14:10] | Monique, I owe you an apology. | Monique 我欠你一句对不起 |
[14:12] | You fixed the Todd? | 你把Todd都修好了 |
[14:14] | Well, Without regular therapy, it’ll probaly only last a week. | 没有常规治疗的话 大约要持续一星期 |
[14:18] | So, you’re mad at me. | 你在生我气 |
[14:21] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[14:22] | You’re not mad at me. | 你没生我气啊 |
[14:25] | Why did you just close your eyes at me? | 你干嘛对我闭眼 |
[14:27] | I’ve never been able to wink. | 我一直没法眨眼 |
[14:28] | Oh. I’m not mad. | 哦 我真不生气 |
[14:31] | Cool, You’re obviously very stubborn and very proud, | 那好 很明显你非常固执又非常高傲 |
[14:33] | but you’re nice, so eventually you’ll tell me. | 但你人很好 所以你总会告诉我的 |
[14:36] | No, I won’t. | 不 没这回事 |
[14:37] | Let go of that anger. | 怒火消消咯 |
[14:44] | Not my office. | 走错办公室啦 |
[14:46] | – How’s it going in here? – Go away! | – 你们怎么样了 – 滚开 |
[14:49] | Wow, You kind of harmonised on that. That was cool. | 哇 这点上你俩很有默契嘛 很棒 |
[14:51] | It’s funny. It’s not about the argument anymore between you two. | 真有意思 你们之间已经不再是吵架的问题了 |
[14:53] | It’s a competition about who can be stubborn the longest. | 变成比比谁更犟的比赛了 |
[14:56] | If you think about it, | 如果你们仔细想想 |
[14:57] | the real winner’s gonna be who has the guts to apologise first. | 真正的赢家是有胆量先道歉的那个 |
[15:03] | I got something to say! | 我有话要说 |
[15:04] | I’m sorry about the gallbladder thing this morning. Yes I win! | 早上囊肿那件事我很抱歉 耶 我赢啦 |
[15:06] | Dammit! | 该死 |
[15:07] | It’s just you surgeons ride in here | 你们这些外科医生骑着白马 |
[15:09] | on your white horse and save the day. | 一进来就转危为安 |
[15:11] | The best news I ever get to give everybody, anybody, ever, | 而我给过所有人 任何人 最好的消息 |
[15:14] | is, “Oh, by the way, ma’am, | 是”顺带说一句 女士 |
[15:15] | were you aware that that breathing tube you have in your neck | 你知道你脖子上的呼吸管 |
[15:17] | also comes in day-glo pink?” | 是荧光粉吗” |
[15:20] | Come on, look, bottom line, I really needed a win. | 快点 快到极限了 我真的需要一次胜利 |
[15:23] | I did, and I finally got one, and, you, you stole it, man. | 我做到了 终于有个好消息 而你把机会夺走了 |
[15:27] | I needed one too. | 我也需要一次啊 |
[15:30] | Where’s my win? Think anybody thanks me for cleaning bathrooms? | 那我的胜利在哪 有任何人感谢我扫厕所了吗 |
[15:34] | Janitor,the bathrooms are filthy. | 清洁工 厕所明明脏到不行 |
[15:36] | No one was thanking me, so I quit cleaning them. | 没人感谢我 所以我不打扫那了 |
[15:38] | Holy cow. You realise if | 天啊 你们觉得如果 |
[15:40] | we could get a tight enough clamp around the bulb… | 我们能用个夹子把灯泡夹紧 |
[15:42] | No, no, no. You’ll break the thing. | 不不不 你会弄碎那玩意的 |
[15:44] | Look, here’s the thing aboutlight bulbs ok? | 听着 灯泡是这样的 |
[15:46] | They’re structurally weak at the narrow end. | 它们较窄那头结构很脆弱 |
[15:48] | But the round end is surprisingly strong. | 但圆端那头出乎意料的坚硬 |
[15:50] | So If we can get behind the bulb… | 所以我们要是能从灯泡后面 |
[15:51] | I see where you’re headed! We go down through the mouth. | 我懂你意思 我们从嘴进去 |
[15:53] | Your turn’s over. | 你的使命完成了 |
[15:54] | All we need to do is | 我们只需要 |
[15:55] | thread an angioplasty balloon past the bulb… | 通螺纹的血管球阀到灯泡上 |
[15:58] | Inflate it… | 使之膨胀 |
[15:59] | – And then pull. – Pull it. | – 然后拉 – 拉它 |
[16:03] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[16:08] | – Doctor. – Doctor. – Doctor | – 好医生 – 好医生 – 好医生 |
[16:12] | No. | 算了吧 |
[16:15] | Doug wanted me to give this patient 500,000 milligrams of morphine. | Doug要我给这个病人注射 500000毫克的吗啡 |
[16:19] | I thought I’d check with you before I killed a man. | 我觉得弄出人命前先向你请示一下 |
[16:21] | Unbelievable, Doug. | 不敢相信啊Doug |
[16:25] | Don’t worry, I just came to check on my patients. | 别担心 只是来检查下我病人的情况 |
[16:26] | Do whatever you want. Just don’t come over to my area. | 想怎样就怎样吧 只要别来我的地盘 |
[16:28] | You couldn’t pay me to come over your area. | – 你还请不动我来你这呢 |
[16:30] | – I wouldn’t pay you. – You don’t have enough money. | – 才不会请你呢 – 你没那么多钱请得动我 |
[16:33] | It just so happens I have a rich uncle who’d do anything for me, | 碰巧我有个土豪叔愿意为我做任何事 |
[16:36] | but I’d never call in that favour just to pay you to come to my area. | 但我不会为了请你来去找他帮忙 |
[16:39] | Got her. | 完胜她 |
[16:40] | I hate to interrupt, but I think you need to take a look at this man. | 我不想打扰你们 但你们得来看看这个病人 |
[16:44] | – Elliot, he’s in V-tach. – Get the crash cart. | – Elliot 他心搏过速 – 心脏跳停了 |
[16:46] | One milligram epi. | 一毫克肾上腺素 |
[16:47] | The best thing about this place is that | 在这里 最欣慰的莫过于 |
[16:49] | when someone’s really in trouble, all the pettiness melts away. | 有人陷入危难时 一切隔阂冰释前嫌 |
[16:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[16:57] | Well, I’m tired of trying to find my office, | 我懒得再找我的办公室了 |
[16:58] | so I just set up shop here. | 所以干脆在这干活了 |
[17:00] | Oh! OK, that’s not weird. Look, I want to apologise for my wife. | 好吧 这一点也不怪 听着 我想替我妻子向你道歉 |
[17:05] | She’d never admit it to you, | 她不会向你承认 |
[17:06] | but she likes to be the person around here | 但她很喜欢当那个 |
[17:08] | who tells everybody what to do. | 为所有人出主意的人 |
[17:10] | Apparently she can’t get enough of it at home. Right? Right? | 很显然她在家这样还不够 对吧对吧 |
[17:14] | Wrong. Look… | 错了 听着 |
[17:16] | If every once in a while | 如果你能偶尔 |
[17:18] | you could let her be the one to give the advice, | 让她做提建议的人 |
[17:20] | you guys might end up being friends. | 也许你们能成为朋友 |
[17:22] | I can do that… | 我能做到 |
[17:26] | …and tell Carla that you did well. | 并且告诉Carla你做的很好 |
[17:30] | You truly underestimate how proud my wife is. | 你真的低估了我老婆的自尊心 |
[17:32] | If she knew I was here, she’d kill me. | 如果她知道我在这 会杀了我的 |
[17:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:42] | What happened to the part about | 你怎么没提到 |
[17:43] | how much I help people around here? | 我对周围的人帮助有多大 |
[17:44] | – She said I did well. – Turtlehead. | – 她说我做的很好 – 鳖头 |
[17:47] | You’re gonna want to get a piece of this. Come on. | 这事你准想参一脚 快来 |
[17:50] | – Where’d you get the coat? – I earned it. | – 你这大褂哪来的 – 我应得的 |
[17:52] | Let’s get our moment. | 迎接属于我们的时刻吧 |
[17:55] | – Thanks for all the hard work, Bob. – Glad to do it. | – 谢谢你们所有的努力Bob – 乐意效劳 |
[17:58] | Oh, and, Bart, I think Lyle might be ready for | 还有 Bart 我觉得Lyle大概准备好进行那个 |
[18:01] | that rough-sex-play talk you had with your other boys. | 你跟其他儿子进行过的狂野性爱安全事项谈话了 |
[18:06] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[18:10] | Can you imagine us trying to do that three years ago? | 你三年前能想到我们会变得这么老练吗 |
[18:11] | I know. Remember our first code? | 我知道 还记得我们实习的第一天吗 |
[18:15] | Well, I remember hiding in a supply closet. | 我记得我们藏在储藏室的那天 |
[18:17] | That’s the one. | 就是那天 |
[18:19] | Ultimately, conflict is resolved | 最终 冲突通过回忆 |
[18:20] | by remembering why you were friends in the first place. | 你们最初是怎么成为朋友的而平息了 |
[18:24] | Don’t hang up, Lester. | 别挂Lester |
[18:30] | You should talk to her. You know her better. | 和她谈谈吧 你更了解她 |
[18:32] | Or by swallowing your pride. | 或者通过摒弃你的高傲 |
[18:34] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你这么做的原因 |
[18:37] | But I’m OK with it. | 但我不介意 |
[18:45] | – He’s coming, he’s coming. – Get your ass out here. | – 他来了 – 快出来啊你 |
[18:48] | Or by uniting against the moment-stealing common enemy | 或者通过团结一致对抗你们共同的那个 |
[18:50] | who took credit for your ingenious method | 夺取了你们从病人体内取出灯泡的天才主意的 |
[18:52] | of debulbing a patient’s keister. | 荣誉以及光荣时刻的敌人 |
[19:08] | Good Lord! | 天哪 |
[19:11] | In the end, though, it doesn’t matter how you get there. | 最终 你怎样走到这一步的并不重要 |
[19:14] | As long as you’re friends again. | 重要的是 只要你们又是朋友了 |
[19:16] | I miss this. Just, like, hanging out, you know? | 我很想念这种感觉 呆在一起的感觉 你懂吧 |
[19:22] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:23] | We should go get coffee. | 我们该一起喝杯咖啡 |
[19:25] | We’re having coffee. | 我们在喝咖啡 |
[19:27] | No, no, I mean, like, outside coffee. Real world coffee. | 不 我指医院外面真实世界的咖啡 |
[19:31] | The point is we should hang out outside the hospital sometime. | 重点是我们工作之余应该一起玩 |
[19:36] | JD, I still need time. | JD 我还需要时间 |
[19:38] | I kongw that’s gonna be hard for you | 这么说你一定很不好受 |
[19:39] | because you like to fix everything right away. | 因为你喜欢把事情分分钟全盘搞定 |
[19:41] | But, you just do the best you can, OK? | 但你只要尽力而为 好吗 |
[19:49] | – Is it fixed now? – Nope. | – 现在搞定了吗 – 没 |
[19:52] | Shoot! | 靠 |