时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Today I walk in here not as a resident, | 从今天起我不再是住院医师 |
[00:03] | but as chief. Chief resident. | 而是主任医师 |
[00:05] | Chief Resident Dorian. Chiefy-chiefy-chief. | 主任医师Dorian 主任 主任 主任 |
[00:08] | What’s that, your new cool guy walk? | 什么情况 新发明的耍酷走姿吗 |
[00:10] | No. I have rocks in my shoe. | 不是 鞋里有石子 |
[00:14] | Wow! That’s a lot of rocks! | 哇 好多石子 |
[00:16] | I gotta stop taking that shortcut through the quarry. | 真不能再从砂石厂抄近路了 |
[00:19] | Anyway, the best thing about | 不管怎样 成为主任医师 |
[00:20] | my new job is that I command a lot more respect. | 最好的地方就是我得到了更多的尊重 |
[00:23] | Chief resident in the house. | 主任医师来了 |
[00:24] | – Everybody say, “Hey!” – Hey! | – 大家都”嗨”起来 – 嗨 |
[00:28] | Though Councilman Donovan was handcuffed | 虽然Donovan议员是因为吸食冰毒 |
[00:30] | because he was flying high on crystal meth, | 吸high了被拷在椅子上 |
[00:33] | his respect felt good. | 但他的尊重让我感觉不错 |
[00:35] | Honestly, It’s the reason I keep voting for him. | 这就是为啥我一直投票给他 |
[00:37] | Have a good day. | 今天要好好的 |
[00:38] | Try not to torture anyone so much that they take their own lives. | 别折磨得别人都想去自杀 |
[00:41] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[00:42] | You’re not looking as processed and overly-medicated as usual. | 你今天看着不像往常那个吃药过量的精神病 |
[00:45] | – That is so sweet. – Come here. | – 真贴心 – 过来亲亲 |
[00:48] | It was the same old Dr Cox and Jordan. | Cox还是Cox Jordan还是Jordan |
[00:50] | The weird thing was, | 奇怪的是 |
[00:51] | there was something underneath it. They were happy. | 有什么不对 他们居然沉浸在幸福中 |
[00:54] | We have some very exciting news. | 我们有个好消息 |
[00:57] | Don’t tell me. You and Sweaty Teddy here | 别告诉我你和汗流满面的Teddy |
[00:59] | are gonna finally have that | 要在这儿举行 |
[01:00] | commitment ceremony you’ve been dreaming about? | 你们梦寐以求的婚礼 |
[01:02] | Perry, even if I went that way, | 就算我变成同志 |
[01:03] | believe me there were nights in the service | 相信我 有一些说法 |
[01:05] | when it didn’t sound far-fetched, | 听着没那么牵强 |
[01:07] | Ted is hardly my type. | Ted不是我喜欢的型 |
[01:08] | I beg to differ. I’ve seen Enid. | 我不敢苟同 我可是见过你老婆 |
[01:10] | – What? – Nothing. | – 啥 – 没啥 |
[01:11] | Dr Cox, remember a few years back, | Cox医生 记得几年前 |
[01:14] | you asked me to look over your divorce papers | 你叫我看看你的离婚协议吗 |
[01:16] | to make sure “That slag would die a penniless whore”? | 以确保”那个婊子人渣身无分文的死去” |
[01:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:22] | It’s OK. “Slag” Is kind of his pet name for me. | 没关系 人渣是他对我的昵称 |
[01:26] | Anyway, I was also going through a divorce. | 总之 那个时候我也正在经历离婚 |
[01:29] | She’s with my brother now. | 我老婆跟我弟弟跑了 |
[01:32] | He’s nine inches shorter than me, but he wears a piece. | 他比我矮20多公分 穿得倒是人模人样 |
[01:36] | The point is, you and I signed the wrong papers, | 重点是 咱俩签错文件了 |
[01:39] | which technically means you two are still married and so am I. | 也就是说其实咱们现在都还没离婚 |
[01:43] | Well, mazeltovs all around. | 恭喜你们啊 |
[01:47] | I’d never seen Dr Cox and Jordan speechless before. | 我从没见过Cox医生和Jordan哑口无言 |
[01:50] | It was neato. | 太好了 |
[01:52] | Just so you know, I think this chief resident thing | 告诉你一声 我觉得当了主任医师后 |
[01:55] | has made you a little too big for your britches. | 你开始自骄自傲了 |
[01:57] | So from now on, I’m gonna be your britches-shrinker. | 所以现在起 我要打压你的傲娇 |
[02:01] | Is that supposed to intimidate me or something? | 你这是要恐吓我吗 |
[02:03] | No. I had to do it anyway. | 不啊 反正我总得这么做 |
[02:05] | What possible reason could you have for breaking your broom in half? | 你干嘛要把扫帚折两半 |
[02:11] | Thanks, bro. | 谢谢 哥们 |
[02:13] | Any other questions, smart guy? | 还有问题吗 机灵鬼 |
[02:31] | Whassup, ladies? | 你们好啊 小妞 |
[02:37] | What’s up with these rocks? | 哪来这么多石子 |
[02:40] | – You’ve been gravelled! – Gravelled? | – 你也被塞石子了 – 什么塞石子 |
[02:42] | It’s a new game I made up | 这是我今天早上 |
[02:43] | this morning when I had rocks in my shoes. | 灌了一鞋石子的时候想到的游戏 |
[02:46] | – I like it. – Better than Play-Doh Pants? | – 我喜欢 – 多于你喜欢培乐多彩泥裤吗 |
[02:49] | Play-Doh Pants became all about the money. | 培乐多彩泥裤都成金钱的奴隶了 |
[02:51] | Wise. It felt good cheering Turk up. | 聪明 哄Turk高兴的感觉很好 |
[02:53] | Now I’m Chief Studly, I was making a lot more money than him. | 现在我是主任医师了 我挣得比他多的多 |
[02:56] | Needless to say, it was a time to be extra sensitive. | 不用说 得特别小心别伤他自尊 |
[02:59] | – Remember I make more money than you now? – Yeah | – 记得我现在挣得比你多吗 – 记得 |
[03:01] | Here’s five bucks for remembering. | 给你5块钱 奖励一下 |
[03:02] | Anyway I was thinking about spending some extra ducats | 我在想着要不要花点钱 |
[03:05] | on one of those classy suits we wanted. | 买咱们一直想要的衣服 |
[03:06] | You mean the leather purple jumpsuit | 是Eddie Murphy在<野马秀>里 |
[03:08] | Eddie Murphy wore in “Raw”? | 穿的那件紫色紧身皮衣吗 |
[03:10] | – You know it. – That’s cold. | – 你懂的 – 酷爆啦 |
[03:12] | Look I gotta go. I got a new attending | 我得走了 有个新主治医生 |
[03:14] | and he hates it when we’re late. | 他不喜欢别人迟到 |
[03:15] | – Plus, he’s a question talker. – What’s a question talker? | – 他还是个自问自答的主 – 啥是自问自答的主 |
[03:18] | Do I want you to be on time, Dr Turk? Yes, I do. | 我希望你准时出现吗 Turk医生 是的 我希望 |
[03:21] | Am I going to remember this? Of course I am. | 我会记住吗 当然我会的 |
[03:27] | Miss Myers is ready to have her bandages removed now. | Myers女士要拆绷带了 |
[03:29] | You mean “Dashboard face”? | 你是说”仪表盘脸”吗 |
[03:30] | Yeah, I think she prefers Miss Myers. | 对 我觉得她更喜欢Myers女士这个称呼 |
[03:32] | She shouldn’t be checking her e-mail while driving 90 mph. | 那她就不应该把车开到90迈同时还查邮件 |
[03:36] | – Sorry I’m late. – We weren’t waiting for you. | – 不好意思我来晚了 – 我们没在等你 |
[03:38] | Great, I’m on time. | 太好了 我准时到了 |
[03:39] | As a psychiatrist I should | 作为一个精神科医生 |
[03:41] | be there when Miss Myers’ bandages get removed, | Myers女士拆绷带的时候我需要在场 |
[03:43] | because her accident was traumatic enough, | 因为车祸的创伤已经不小了 |
[03:45] | but with reconstructive facial surgery on top of that? | 何况还得重新整容 |
[03:48] | In my professional opinion, “Yikes!” | 以我的专业角度看 简直惨爆了 |
[03:50] | If you are coming in, | 如果你非要来 |
[03:51] | I just might go ahead and phone up my pool man | 那我是不是该打给我的泳池清洁工 |
[03:53] | and my architect | 还有我的建筑师 |
[03:54] | so we can populate the room with just as useless people as possible. | 这样病房里就会挤满废柴 |
[03:57] | Great! My mom’s in town. Should I call her? | 太好了 我妈妈来看我了 我要不要打给她 |
[04:03] | That was good. | 说得好 |
[04:05] | OK, Miss Myers I’m gonna go ahead and get these | 好了 Myers女士 我现在要把 |
[04:07] | bandages off and make sure the plastic surgeons | 你脸上的绷带取下来 确保整形手术 |
[04:09] | have left your face as beautiful as it always was. | 让你和从前一样漂亮 |
[04:12] | You’re so nice. Are you married? | 你真好 你结婚了吗 |
[04:15] | He is as of this morning. | 他到今天早上为止还结着婚 |
[04:17] | I thought he was divorced. | 他不是离婚了吗 |
[04:19] | No, the papers didn’t go through. | 没有 离婚文件没有通过 |
[04:21] | You know what? I’ve got a son, | 你知道吗 我现在有了儿子 |
[04:23] | I don’t fantasise about Jordan dying as much anymore, | 不会再想着让Jordan去死 |
[04:26] | and even though it wasn’t planned, I’m actually pretty happy | 虽然是计划外的 我也很高兴 |
[04:29] | about the way this marriage thing has worked out, | 我的婚姻可以有这样的结果 |
[04:31] | so please stop your chirping and step away from my personal life. | 所以 你们别叽叽喳喳八卦我的私生活了 |
[04:35] | – So, what’s his wife like? – So scary. | – 他老婆什么样 – 非常恐怖 |
[04:39] | You go ahead and have a look there. | 看看你现在的样子吧 |
[04:42] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[04:44] | You look fantastic. You do. Doctor? | 你看起来很美 真的美 你说呢医生 |
[04:48] | Really fantastic. | 真的很美 |
[04:52] | Thank God you were here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[04:56] | Since Elliot and I are both chief residents, | 既然我和Elliot都是主任医师 |
[04:58] | I’m trying not to make it all about me. | 我尽量不要总出风头 |
[05:01] | You know, unless it’s someone I could doink. | 除非我能和那人来一炮 |
[05:03] | You need to move your car. It’s my day to have the parking spot. | 你得挪下车 今天该我用停车位了 |
[05:07] | You have a scooter. Why do you need a parking spot? | 你就骑一个小摩托还需要停车位 |
[05:10] | It sends a message. | 身份的象征 |
[05:11] | Just because I lured her away | 虽然我把她从她完美 |
[05:13] | from her perfect boyfriend and dumped her | 前男友那儿勾引过来之后又甩了她 |
[05:14] | doesn’t mean my scooter Sasha needs to suffer. | 也不能让我的小摩托萨莎受委屈啊 |
[05:18] | What are you doing? | 你干吗呢 |
[05:19] | Just making it official. | 做得正式一点 |
[05:21] | Chief. Co-chief. | 主任 副主任 |
[05:23] | You can try as hard as you want, that is never gonna stick. | 你尽情的闹吧 没人会相信的 |
[05:27] | That’s Co-chief Resident Dorian over there. | 这就是副主任医师Dorian |
[05:30] | Damn it! You are quick. | 妹的 你嘴真快 |
[05:36] | Damn it, I got an appendectomy again? | 我擦 又分给了我一个阑尾手术 |
[05:38] | Sweet! I get the duwa… do-oh… | 太棒了 我分到了一个四…十… |
[05:42] | Duodenal jejunostomy. What’s wrong with you? | 十二指肠空肠造口术 你犯什么病呢 |
[05:45] | So I can’t pronounce it. Try and be a little more sensitive, OK? | 我就是读不出来嘛 有点同情心好吗 |
[05:48] | New bra, Janice? Cos it’s working. | 新胸罩吗 Janice 丰胸立竿见影啊 |
[05:51] | Besides, the only reason I’m getting all these great procedures | 再说了 我被分到做这些牛逼的手术 |
[05:53] | is because nobody’s died on me in like three months. | 是因为最近三个月来没人死在我手术台上 |
[05:56] | Listen Man, you never have to apologise for being on a hot streak. | 兄弟 你手术台上捷报频传这是好事 |
[05:59] | I’m psyched for you, | 我为你高兴 |
[06:00] | and I wouldn’t take those procedures away if I could. | 我也不会抢你的牛逼手术的 |
[06:03] | Sir, would you mind giving me | 老大 你能把分给Todd的 |
[06:04] | the duodenal jejunostomy instead of the Todd? | 十二指肠空肠造口术分给我吗 |
[06:07] | Am I impressed by your moxie? You betcha. | 我被你的勇气感动了吗 那是当然 |
[06:10] | Am I going to reward it? Not a chance. | 我会因此奖励你吗 想都别想 |
[06:13] | This Todd thing is killing me. Where’s your lunch? | Todd出风头这事烦死我了 你的午饭呢 |
[06:18] | Thank you, Barry. Hey! That’s for Barry, Jr. | 谢谢你 Barry 这是给你儿子的 |
[06:22] | What? The little guy’s in leg braces. | 怎么了 他儿子的腿上还上着支架呢 |
[06:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:28] | I visited my safety deposit box today. Guess what I found? | 我今天去看了看保险箱 猜我找到什么了 |
[06:31] | – My grandfather’s Purple Heart? – Please. | – 我爷爷的紫心锭 – 别这样 |
[06:34] | I sold that years ago to pay for these. | 那个我早就卖了丰胸去了 |
[06:38] | Our wedding rings. | 我找到咱们的结婚戒指了 |
[06:39] | – Holy cow. – What do you think? | – 不会吧 – 你觉得怎样 |
[06:42] | Are you kidding me? I’m gonna wear this the rest of my life. | 开玩笑 我要下半辈子都戴带着它 |
[06:47] | Of course, marriage can make the rest of your life seem longer. | 当然了 婚姻似乎会让你的下半辈子变长 |
[06:50] | So you’re just going to fall asleep | 你就准备在我下半辈子的时间里 |
[06:52] | right after for the rest of my life? | 每次做完就睡是么 |
[06:57] | So I’m supposed to pay for your Botox the rest of my life? | 我是不是下半辈子都要为你的肉毒杆菌买单 |
[07:06] | I’m not sure I want to watch you drink a beer | 我不确定我愿意下半辈子 |
[07:08] | while I’m holding the baby for the rest of my life. | 一边抱着孩子 一边看你喝酒 |
[07:13] | Look, Attila, there’s no way I’m gonna listen | 匈奴王 我的下半辈子 |
[07:15] | to you complain about the rest | 绝不要在听你抱怨 |
[07:17] | of your life for the rest of my life, got that? | 你的下半辈子中度过 明白吗 |
[07:19] | Yeah, not listening. By the way, now that we’re married again, | 没听见 现在咱们又是夫妻了 |
[07:21] | we’ve got to make out new wills in case one of us dies. | 就得订立遗嘱以防咱俩谁先挂了 |
[07:24] | Oh, God, I hope it’s me. | 老天爷 让我先挂吧 |
[07:26] | Yep, there was definitely trouble in paradise. | 伊甸园里也是有烦恼的 |
[07:29] | Would Co-chief Dorian please report to the ICU? | 副主任医师Dorian请来重症监护室报到 |
[07:32] | Co-chief Dorian. The co-chief. | 副主任医师Dorian 副主任医师 |
[07:36] | Well, Mrs Covello, your CAT scan showed a small rectal tumour, | Covello女士 X光显示你的直肠有个小肿块 |
[07:40] | so I want to schedule a low anterior resection. | 我会安排一个直肠癌低位前切除术 |
[07:42] | Don’t worry. We have an amazing surgical team here, OK? | 别担心 我们的手术团队很棒 |
[07:45] | That means a lot, coming from the co-chief resident. | 副主任医师这么说我就放心了 |
[07:50] | How did she hear? She’s been in a coma for two weeks! | 她怎么也听说了 她不是昏迷了两周了吗 |
[07:53] | – Damn it. – Hi Buddy. | – 该死 – 哥们 |
[07:54] | – Can I talk to you for a second? – Sure. | – 能说两句吗 – 当然 |
[07:55] | I know the Todd’s doing her resection, | 我知道Todd是她的手术医师 |
[07:57] | but if you send her down right now, | 但你要是现在送她下来 |
[07:58] | he’s a little busy so it’d have to be me. | 他也没时间做 还是得我来做 |
[08:00] | What’s Todd doing? | Todd在干吗 |
[08:01] | You know the surveyors outside taking pictures | 测量员在外面为城市规划委员会 |
[08:03] | of the hospital for the zoning commission? | 拍摄咱们医院的照片 |
[08:06] | I told him they were shooting a Sacred Heart calendar. | 我告诉Todd他们在给圣心医院拍挂历图片 |
[08:09] | Gentlemen, say hello to June! | 先生们 向六月先生问好吧 |
[08:15] | How about a sneak peek at July? | 要不要也一睹七月的风采 |
[08:19] | I don’t know. It’s a little early to start pulling strings. | 我不知道呢 现在找关系貌似还有点早吧 |
[08:22] | I just got this co-chief job. | 我也是刚得到副主任医师职位的 |
[08:23] | Damn it, now I’m saying it. | 妈妈的 我怎么也这么叫自己了 |
[08:25] | Come on, man, get me back in the game. | 别这样 老兄 帮我一把把 |
[08:28] | – ok. – ok! Ok! | – 好吧 – 太好了 |
[08:31] | You know what, here’s ten bucks for letting me help you out. | 奖励你十块让我帮助你 |
[08:33] | Spend it wisely. | 花到刀刃上啊 |
[08:41] | I think she’s a little upset | 我觉得 |
[08:42] | that she doesn’t look the way she used to. | 和原来的样貌不同让她有点不高兴 |
[08:44] | Why? How did she used to look? | 为什么 她以前长啥样 |
[08:46] | Oh, dear ugly. | 这么丑 |
[08:49] | What do you know? It’s the paging of the shrew. | 悍妇又传呼我了 |
[08:51] | Why don’t you talk to her? | 你为什么不和她谈谈 |
[08:53] | – Why don’t you? – Mind my own business. | – 你怎么不去 – 这是你的责任 |
[08:55] | Your life is your life, | 你的路你自己走 |
[08:56] | it’s not my job to fix it, unless you ask me. | 我没义务帮助你 除非你请教我 |
[08:58] | When I get in there, because I’m a good shrink, | 我会进去 因为我是个出色的心理医生 |
[09:00] | and you, my friend, are a walking disaster. Shall we? | 你呢 就是个活生生的杯具 走吧 |
[09:07] | So now, Miss Myers, how are you feeling? | Myers女士 你感觉如何 |
[09:10] | I was wondering if it were possible to have surgery again. | 我在想可不可以再做一个整形手术 |
[09:15] | Hi, sweetie. I’m in a tunnel. | 宝贝 我在隧道信号不好 |
[09:17] | Look, your body’s been through an enormous amount of trauma. | 你的身体经历了巨大的创伤 |
[09:20] | I can’t recommend you go racing back into surgery. | 我不建议你再次进行手术 |
[09:22] | Now, I guarantee if you just give it time, | 我保证时间久了 |
[09:24] | you’ll be happy with the way you look. | 你就会习惯现在的样子了 |
[09:25] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[09:29] | What? | 啥事 |
[09:30] | I just don’t look like myself. | 我不再是我自己了 |
[09:32] | I know I had a big nose and droopy eyes, | 我知道我有个大鼻子和吊眼角 |
[09:34] | but they were my nose and my droopy eyes, you know? | 可那是我的大鼻子和吊眼角 |
[09:39] | Tell me more about yourself. | 跟我说说你的故事吧 |
[09:41] | Around here, there’s always | 在这里 总会 |
[09:42] | one person that’ll come through for you. | 遇到帮助你的贵人 |
[09:49] | In Turk’s case, that was me. | 对于Turk来说 我就是那个人 |
[09:52] | Elliot Hey, Elliot! | |
[09:55] | I want to talk to you about this chief resident thing. | 我想和你谈谈主任医师这件事 |
[09:57] | – What about it? – Well, as you may have heard | – 怎么了 – 你可能也 |
[09:59] | from the loud speaker, some residents, the janitor, | 从大喇叭里听到有些住院医师 清洁工 |
[10:02] | my mother, your mother and a coma patient, | 我妈妈 你妈妈 还有个昏迷的病人 |
[10:05] | I’m being referred to as the co-chief resident. | 都在叫我副主任医师 |
[10:09] | I think we should either both go with co-chief | 我觉得我们应该都是副主任医师 |
[10:12] | or chief, don’t you co-agree? | 或者主任医师 你同意吗 |
[10:15] | Excuse me, we’re working up this patient | 打扰一下 现在有个病人 |
[10:17] | for a hyper-coagulable state with a prolonged PTT. | 处于血凝时间过长的状态 |
[10:20] | What’s our next step? | 我们该怎么办 |
[10:21] | That’s easy. What you want to do… | 很简单 你要做的是 |
[10:23] | I’d like my answer from the chief resident. | 我要听主任医师的回答 |
[10:26] | We’re both chief residents. Isn’t that right, Dr Reid? | 我们都是主任医师 对吗 Reid医生 |
[10:32] | With a prolonged PTT, you’d want to do a one-to-one mixing study. | 血凝时间过长 你需要做一个一对一的混合研究 |
[10:37] | That’s why she’s the chief, you’re the co-chief. | 这就是她是主任 你是副主任的原因 |
[10:39] | – Shut up, Lonnie! – You shut up! | – 闭嘴 Lonnie – 你闭嘴 |
[10:43] | Obviously, for your ex-wife, | 很显然 对于你的前妻来说 |
[10:45] | just the illusion of hair is important. | 有一头浓密毛发很重要 |
[10:48] | Excuse me. | 先走一步 |
[10:50] | So you’re saying it had nothing to do with my impotence? | 你是说她离开我和我的阳痿无关吗 |
[10:53] | Dr. Cox, I was wondering if we could talk about Miss Myers in my office. | Cox医生 能去我办公室谈谈Myers女士吗 |
[10:56] | I make it a point to never enter a shrink’s office | 我有个不进心理医生办公室的原则 |
[10:59] | unless I’m planning on over-paying somebody | 除非我要给某人撒钱 |
[11:01] | for telling me something I already know. | 让他告诉我我已经知道的事儿 |
[11:03] | You’re obviouly really distracted by by the situation with your marriage. | 你要被你的婚姻生活逼疯了 |
[11:05] | Something I already know. What do I owe? Will 10 bucks cover it? | 我知道 欠你多少 十块够不够 |
[11:07] | – Yeah! – Are you gonna hang onto that? | – 够了 – 你还当真了 |
[11:09] | Yeah, you know, I forgot my lunch money. It’s kielbasa day in the cafeteria. | 我忘带午饭钱了 餐厅里今天有波兰熏肠 |
[11:12] | Love it. Anyway, Miss Myers values your opinion. | 爱死它了 Myers女士很看重你的想法 |
[11:15] | I don’t think you’re trying to understand how she feels. | 但我觉得你没试着理解她 |
[11:18] | Look, if I ever want your advice on one of my patients, | 当我需要你的治病建议的时候 |
[11:21] | I’ll ask, but do not hold your breath, | 我会问你 但别有太高期望(屏住呼吸) |
[11:23] | unless, of course, you can hold it | 除非 你能屏住 |
[11:24] | for a really long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long time. | 屏住很长 很长 很长 很长时间 |
[11:30] | I can’t. I used to smoke. | 屏不住 我以前抽烟 |
[11:35] | Kielbasa. Yes! | 波兰熏肠 就是它 |
[11:38] | Let me buy you lunch. | 我请你吃午饭 |
[11:39] | I’m rich. I’ll buy you lunch and some gold teeth to eat it with. | 哥有钱了 我请你吃午饭 再给你买口金牙 |
[11:43] | You got one more black joke this month | 这个月你还剩一个黑人笑话的配额 |
[11:45] | before I bust your ass. | 用完就得挨揍了 |
[11:46] | Damn it! I used them all up watching Barbershop 9. | 该死 看9号理发店的时候都用完了 |
[11:48] | OK That’s it, and I’ll get you later. | 到此为止吧 一会再找你算账 |
[11:50] | – How’d surgery go? – You know I was on top of my game. | – 手术做的咋样 – 我的手术我做主 |
[11:53] | It can be scary to stick your neck out for a friend. | 为朋友冒险是件可怕的事 |
[11:55] | – That’s why it’s huge relief when they come through. – How’s she doing? | – 他们成功你就松口气了 – 她怎么样了 |
[11:59] | Unfortunately, she didn’t make it. | 很不幸 她没挺过来 |
[12:04] | What? | 什么 |
[12:08] | – What do you mean she died? – JD, I did everything I could. | – 她死了是什么意思 – JD 我已经尽力了 |
[12:12] | Even my attending thought I did great. | 主治医师也觉得我尽了最大努力 |
[12:13] | He said, “Do I think you did great? Yes, I do.” | 他说 我觉得你做的很好吗 是的 |
[12:15] | I couldn’t help wonder if by taking that patient from Todd | 我禁不住去想把Todd的病人 |
[12:18] | and giving her to Turk, I had toyed with fate. | 给了Turk这件事 是不是命运玩了我 |
[12:21] | I know that look. You’re wondering if you toyed with fate. | 我知道这个表情 你在想是不是在命运玩了你 |
[12:24] | How could you know that? It’s a brand-new look! | 你怎么会知道 这是个全新的表情 |
[12:26] | What do you think Todd would have done that I didn’t? | 你觉得我漏了哪些Todd会做的东西 |
[12:29] | – Doctor, her heart stopped. – No! | – 医生 她没有心跳了 – 不 |
[12:35] | Here! | 给你 |
[12:37] | I’m gay! | 我是同志 |
[12:40] | I knew it. | 我早就知道 |
[12:42] | Oh, my God! That’s your | 哦 老天爷 这个表情是 |
[12:44] | “The Todd would have pulled his own heart out” Look! | “Todd会把自己的心挖出来”的表情 |
[12:46] | OK, we have been spending way too much time together. | 咱俩不能再混在一起了 |
[12:52] | Guess what there, wifey. | 你猜呀 老八婆 |
[12:54] | You can’t be a pain in the ass if I don’t have a phone. | 没了手机你就彻底烦不到我了 |
[12:58] | Hi, sweetie. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[13:01] | Save it. I was calling to tell you | 省省吧 我打电话是想告诉你 |
[13:02] | I’m taking Jack and staying at my mother’s a few months. | 我要带着儿子去我妈家住几个月 |
[13:05] | Who’s gonna look after him | 那当你和你老妈出去 |
[13:06] | when you and your mother go marauding for flesh? | 寻花问柳的时候谁来照顾他 |
[13:08] | Thank you for making this so much easier, Perry. | 你这么说我就可以放心的走了 |
[13:11] | Jordan… Jordan. Come on, Jordan! | Jordan…Jordan 别这样 Jordan |
[13:15] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[13:17] | Yeah, yeah. I’m gonna go check on Miss Myers. | 嗯 嗯 我要去看看Myers女士 |
[13:20] | Molly sent her down to surgery. | Molly带她去手术室了 |
[13:22] | Oh, wrong day, new chick! | 算你倒霉 小妞 |
[13:25] | In a hospital, it’s hard not to let your personal life | 在医院里 很难不让你的私生活 |
[13:27] | affect your professional life. | 影响你的工作 |
[13:29] | Forget about JD. | 忘了JD |
[13:30] | You’re just as good as the Todd. You got this. | 你跟Todd一样棒 你能行的 |
[13:33] | All right, people, I believe we’re done here. | 好了 做完了 |
[13:37] | Did you just sew your gown into the patient? | 你是不是把手术服缝到病人身体里了 |
[13:39] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 你缝进去了 |
[13:43] | Hey! Hey, somebody! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 来人啊 |
[13:46] | Randall was in the air conditioning vent | Randall在空调管道里清扫 |
[13:47] | and it collapsed on him. Buddy! | 结果管道掉下来把他砸伤了 哥们 |
[13:51] | Co-chief! Co-chief! | 副主任医师 副主任医师 |
[13:54] | Hey, you fixed him! Come on, buddy. | 看 你治好他了 下来吧 哥们 |
[13:57] | That’s it! | 我受够了 |
[13:59] | Dr Kelso, could you help me out? | Kelso医生 你能不能帮帮我 |
[14:01] | People have been referring to me as the co-chief resident. | 这里的人都叫我副主任医师 |
[14:04] | Well, it sounds like something you should take it up with the chief resident. | 你应该和主任医师商量 |
[14:07] | But I’m the chief resident! | 但我也是主任医师 |
[14:08] | Look, Dr Reid’s check is made out to the chief resident, | Reid的工资是按照主任医师级别发的 |
[14:12] | and mine’s made out to the co-chief resident, | 我的工资是按照副主任医师级别发的 |
[14:14] | but we both make the same amount. | 但我们挣得一样多 |
[14:15] | Right. Dr Reid, you should be making $10 more a month, | 这样啊 Reid医生 那你应该一个月多挣10块钱 |
[14:18] | and of course Dr Dorian, you should be making $10 less. | Dorian医生 你应该一个月少挣10块钱 |
[14:21] | It’s not much, but it largely to symbolises the difference in your levels. | 钱虽然不多 但代表了你们级别的差异 |
[14:24] | – Coolio! – Coolio indeed. | – 太好了 – 确实不错 |
[14:27] | I could spend all day worrying about what just happened, | 我可以整天想着刚才什么情况 |
[14:29] | but I have more important things to do. | 但我有更重要的事要做 |
[14:32] | Hey, man, | 哥们 看看我 |
[14:34] | look what I confiscated from one of the kids in paediatrics. | 从儿科的一个孩子那儿没收了什么 |
[14:38] | – What, too hot? – Yeah! | – 疼么 – 疼 |
[14:39] | – Sorry. – Not in the mood! | – 抱歉 – 现在没心情玩 |
[14:41] | OK, we both might have had bad days, | 咱们这一天都过的不爽 |
[14:43] | but I got just the thing that’s gonna cheer us up. | 但我知道有什么可以让咱们爽起来 |
[14:49] | – Dream come true, right? – Do you really think I want this suit? | – 梦想成真了 对吧 – 你真以为我想要这套衣服 |
[14:54] | Well, I do… but not from you! | 我是想要 但不是要你给我 |
[14:58] | Now I get it. You’re just mad cos I make more money than you. | 我懂了 你生气是因为我挣得比你多 |
[15:02] | No, I’m mad because of that surgery today. | 不是 我生气是因为今天的手术 |
[15:05] | You doubted me. | 你质疑我 |
[15:08] | You are such a wuss! | 你这玻璃心 |
[15:10] | Turk, come on! | Turk 别这样 |
[15:15] | These things chafe. | 摩擦力太大了吧 |
[15:18] | Now I know why Eddie called it Raw. | 我知道为什么Eddie叫他掉皮了 |
[15:20] | Carla, do you have any powder? | Carla 你有爽身粉吗 |
[15:27] | You,you went behind my back. | 你在我背后搞小动作 |
[15:29] | I gave you every opportunity to do the right thing. | 我已经给你机会让你做出正确的选择了 |
[15:31] | I’ll tell you what, Miss Manners, why don’t you gulp down | 听着 礼貌小姐 你先吞下这根巨型香肠 |
[15:34] | that bear-sized bite and then we’ll talk. | 然后咱们得好好说说 |
[15:52] | Yummy. | 好吃 |
[15:54] | That is really great kielbasa, | 这波兰熏肠绝了 |
[15:55] | but you can’t really screw up kielbasa, can you? | 但是波兰熏肠怎么做都好吃 对吧 |
[15:57] | So, where were we? | 说到哪了 |
[15:59] | Honest to God, I can’t remember. | 说实话 我记不得了 |
[16:01] | Right, Miss Myers. | 对 是Myers女士 |
[16:03] | The plastic surgeon said it was safe to operate, | 整形医生说可以再做手术 |
[16:05] | and Miss Myers really liked her old face. | Myers女士真的很喜欢她以前的样子 |
[16:07] | You don’t have to be a psychiatrist to see, Perry, | 即使是普通人也能明白 |
[16:09] | that if you used to be turly happy and now you’re not, | 如果你过去开心但现在不开心了 |
[16:11] | you should go back to the way it was when you were happy. | 你只需要找回从前让你开心的方式 |
[16:14] | Isn’t that what you would do? | 你自己说呢 |
[16:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:20] | Jordan Jordan. | |
[16:23] | Will you? | 你能 |
[16:25] | Will you divorce me? | 你能和我离婚吗 |
[16:27] | – I thought you’d never ask. – Thank God. | – 我还以为你不会问呢 – 谢天谢地 |
[16:36] | Listen, I probably should | 是时候我该 |
[16:37] | have put a stop to all this co-chief stuff. | 让这个副主任医师的事儿消停下来了 |
[16:40] | What co-chief stuff? I haven’t even been thinking about it. | 什么 我可没想过 |
[16:42] | Look, JD, ever since you dumped me, | JD 自从你甩了我以后 |
[16:44] | everyone has been treating me like some kind of victim. | 这里每个人都把我当受害者一样来对待 |
[16:46] | It’s like, “Look at poor Elliot going home alone.” | 比如 看可怜的Elliot一个人回家 |
[16:49] | Or “Look at poor Elliot, riding a tandem bike by herself.” | 可怜的Elliot一个人骑个双人自行车 |
[16:53] | That’s not something I normally do. I just wanted ice cream the other night, | 我一般不骑那车 就是有天想吃冰淇淋 |
[16:56] | my car was out of gas and | 车没油了 |
[16:57] | that’s the bike the Gundersons loaned me. | 那是Gunderson夫妇借给我的车 |
[17:01] | – They do everything together. – OK. | – 他俩干什么都一起 – 好吧 |
[17:05] | The point is, it was nice | 重点是 这段时间 |
[17:06] | being the one chief resident for a while. | 做主任医师的感觉很好 |
[17:13] | She’s got fingers like biceps. | 这是什么手指啊 比胳膊还给力 |
[17:18] | And so, by the power vested in me | 现在 根据美国律师协会 |
[17:21] | by the American Bar Association, | 授予我的权力 |
[17:24] | I pronounce you ex-husband and ex-wife. | 我正式宣布你们是前夫和前妻了 |
[17:28] | You may now do whatever the hell you want! | 你们现在可以随心所欲了 |
[17:33] | – I’ve never been this happy. – Me, neither. | – 我从没这么开心过 – 我也是 |
[17:36] | You have no chance of being normal. | 你这辈子注定不平凡 |
[17:47] | Thirsty, huh? | 渴吗 |
[17:49] | Helps the tears taste less bitter. | 喝水能冲淡眼泪的苦涩 |
[17:51] | Cheers. | 喝得愉快 |
[17:55] | How are you guys gonna celebrate your divorce? | 你们想怎么庆祝离婚 |
[17:56] | By not inviting you. | 绝不会请你 |
[17:57] | Oh, my God, dude, I doubted you for a second, | 哦 神啊 哥们 我就质疑了你一下下 |
[18:00] | why are you so mad? | 为什么你这么生气 |
[18:01] | Maybe I needed you to believe in me. | 也许我需要你相信我 |
[18:02] | I believe in you, baby. | 我相信你 宝贝 |
[18:04] | Yeah, but we’re married, that doesn’t count. | 但我们结婚了 这不算 |
[18:08] | – What the? – Did you? | – 怎么回事 – 你是不是 |
[18:11] | – Yeah. She’s been gravelled. – Nice work. | – 对 她也被塞石子了- 干得漂亮 |
[18:15] | Look, man, it was one second of doubt, OK? | 哥们 真是只有一秒钟的质疑 |
[18:18] | Since when do you care what anybody else thinks? | 你什么时候开始在意别人的看法了 |
[18:20] | I don’t. I care what you think. | 我不在意别人的看法 但我在意你的 |
[18:24] | Since the day I met you, you’ve treated me like I was the man, | 从我遇到你的那天 你就把我当成 |
[18:26] | like I could accomplish everything. | 无所不能的人 |
[18:29] | – This is gonna sound lame… – I got it! | – 听起来好像很蹩脚 – 接到了 |
[18:35] | You being like that is one of the reasons | 你也是造就了我的 |
[18:37] | I’ve gotten to where I am. | 原因之一 |
[18:39] | Wow. That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me. | 这是你对我说过的最好听的话了 |
[18:46] | In the end, every relationship needs maintenance. | 到最后 每一种关系都需要精心维护 |
[18:49] | Hey, Ted, get out the sun, man. | 嗨 Ted 别晒着了 |
[18:52] | You owe me money! | 你欠我钱 |
[18:57] | Whether it’s the smallest gesture… | 不管是一个微小的表示 |
[18:59] | Hey, doctor! Doc! | 嗨 医生 等等 |
[19:01] | You want to take a look at the guy in 302 | 你能不能帮我看看302病房的病人 |
[19:03] | and tell me whether you think he’s sick or just bonkers. | 是真的生病还是精神不正常 |
[19:05] | Are you actually asking my opinion? | 你现在是在问我的意见吗 |
[19:07] | I’m gonna ignore it, but yeah, knock yourself out. | 我就当你在放屁 但是 对 随你怎么说 |
[19:12] | … or just picking up back where you left off. | 或者从摔倒的地方再爬起来 |
[19:14] | I’m a little nervous about surgery tomorrow. | 明天的手术我有点紧张 |
[19:16] | You’ll kick ass, man. | 你会很棒的 哥们 |
[19:20] | So, are you guys gonna go out tonight? | 你们俩今晚要出去吗 |
[19:22] | No, we’re gonna stay in. | 不 就在家呆着 |
[19:29] | Well, I’ll be in the bedroom with all the straight people. | 好吧 我回屋和直人呆着了 |
[19:32] | – Are your giblets warm? – Like a Christmas ham. | – 你胃烧得慌吗 – 热的像圣诞火腿一样 |
[19:35] | Same. | 我也是 |
[19:37] | The bottom line is that if you care about someone, | 底线是如果你真的在乎一个人 |
[19:39] | it’s pretty easy to make the sacrifice. | 你会很愿意做出牺牲 |
[19:42] | Wow. Thanks, JD. | 谢谢 JD |
[19:47] | And she’s just been gravelled. | 她也被塞石子了 |