时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Working at Sacred Heart, you grow accustomed to a lot of things: | 在圣心医院工作久了 很多事情都司空见惯了 |
[00:04] | Sickness, death, Ted’s morning self-affirmation ritual. | 疾病 死亡 Ted每天早上的自我肯定仪式 |
[00:08] | People are laughing with you. People are laughing with you. | 人们没有嘲笑你 人们不是在嘲笑你 |
[00:12] | People are laughing with you. | 人们没有嘲笑你 |
[00:14] | One thing Turk couldn’t get accustomed to | 自己老婆和心理医生做朋友 |
[00:16] | was his wife being friends with a psychiatrist. | 对于这件事 Turk始终接受无力 |
[00:18] | Baby. What do you want for lunch today? | 宝贝儿 你中午想吃什么 |
[00:19] | Baby, please, not in front of her. | 宝贝儿 别这样 别当着她的面问 |
[00:22] | Turk. Why are you not comfortable around me? | Turk 你为什么这么怕我 |
[00:24] | You have the ability that can get in people’s heads. | 你能看穿一个人在想什么 |
[00:26] | And I don’t want you to take this negatively or anything like that, | 别想歪了 |
[00:28] | but that makes you a devil woman. | 但是魔女才有这种能力 |
[00:29] | Please.I mean.Who could imagine what it’s like in your head? | 算了吧 谁能看穿你现在想什么呢 |
[00:32] | I’ll take this one. | 我来试试 |
[00:38] | Hey. Welcome to Turk’s head. | 嘿 欢迎进入Turk的大脑 |
[00:41] | You look really hot. | 你真性感 |
[00:43] | Wait a second. You’re not a lesbian. | 等一下 你不是女同啊 |
[00:46] | I am in here. | 在这里我就是 |
[00:49] | Yeah, me too. | 好吧 我也是 |
[00:54] | Damn it! Molly, you’re a shrink. | 该死 Molly 你是个心理医生 |
[00:57] | Why is it my daydreams always end right before the sexy part? | 为什么每次我的白日梦稍微色情点 我就醒了呢 |
[01:00] | I don’t know. Maybe we should work on that… | 我不知道 也许我们该想想办法 |
[01:03] | …together. | 一起想 |
[01:09] | – Damn it! – Dude. | – 该死 – 伙计 |
[01:11] | Relax… | 放轻松 |
[01:13] | …and enjoy hot chocolate love. | 尽情享受我的巧克力热吻吧 |
[01:18] | Snap out of it! Abort! Abort! | 快醒过来 别过来 别过来 |
[01:22] | Stop it! I don’t have gay jungle fever! | 住手 我可没得同性恋丛林热 |
[01:26] | – OK, we should go. – Yeah. | – 我们该走了 – 走吧 |
[01:29] | – Mr Garcia’s family’s here. – Fantastic. | – Garcia先生的家人来了 – 好极了 |
[01:34] | Telling a family their loved one has died is never easy. | 向一家人传达他们亲人的死讯从来不是件容易事 |
[01:37] | That’s why doctors have | 这就是为什么医生们 |
[01:38] | a variety of techniques for breaking the news. | 在传达消息时有着各种各样的技巧 |
[01:40] | There’s the hand on shoulder. | 比方说用手环住对方的肩膀 |
[01:44] | There’s hand on hand. | 或者用手轻拍对方的手 |
[01:47] | And, of course, the always popular resident kabuki theatre. | 当然 还有非常受欢迎的歌舞伎剧场形式 |
[01:58] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[02:03] | As for my family, we had our own way of breaking the news. | 至于我们家 我们有自己传达消息的方式 |
[02:06] | Hey, little brother. | 嘿 弟弟 |
[02:07] | We did it with cake. What happened? | 我们带着蛋糕上门 怎么回事 |
[02:09] | What? A guy can’t take 3 days off work travel 800 miles | 怎么了 一个人就不能请3天假坐800里的公交 |
[02:11] | on a bus with a fudge cake just to say, “Hey,how’re things”? | 然后带着块蛋糕出现 问问你 过得好吗 |
[02:14] | Dan Dan. | |
[02:17] | Dad died. | 爸去世了 |
[02:24] | There’s ice cream in the fridge. | 冰箱里有冰淇淋 |
[02:44] | You guys are back. | 你俩回来了 |
[02:46] | Sorry I had to blow out of there after the funeral. | 抱歉我葬礼刚结束就离开了 |
[02:48] | But how was the rest of the week? | 之后的几天还顺利吗 |
[02:49] | It was alright.We spent most time dealing with the headstone problem. | 还好啦 我们时间都花在墓碑上了 |
[02:52] | Since dad was an office supplies salesman, | 因为我爸生前是卖办公用品的 |
[02:53] | he wanted it shaped like a pencil. | 所以他希望自己的墓碑石是铅笔形状的 |
[02:55] | – So? – So it looked like a giant marble penis, | – 然后呢 – 然后看上去就像一根巨大的石状老二 |
[02:58] | which I maintain, Dad would’ve liked even more. | 我觉得 爸会更高兴的 |
[03:00] | How you doin’, buddy? | 你还好吗 哥们 |
[03:02] | I don’t know. It hasn’t really hit me yet. | 我不知道 我觉得悲伤还没有席卷我 |
[03:04] | It will eventually. Don’t worry. | 早晚的事 不过不用担心 |
[03:05] | But when it does, big bro will be there. | 当悲伤袭来 老哥在这陪你 |
[03:08] | – What? What is it? – Dan, I love you, | – 怎么了 笑什么 – Dan 我爱你 |
[03:10] | but being there for people isn’t really your thing. | 但是你真不是那种能沉下心陪着别人的人 |
[03:12] | No, that was the old Dan. Look at me. This is new Dan. | 不 那是以前的我了 看看我 我已经脱胎换骨了 |
[03:16] | I’m totally here for you. | 我会为好好陪在你身边的 |
[03:20] | Dan, you’ve been in here for, like, nine hours. Are you OK? | Dan 你已经在这里泡了有大概9个小时了吧 你没事吧 |
[03:24] | I’d feel a lot better if you could give that “H” Knob there a little twist. | 如果你能把热水的开关打开我会好很多 |
[03:27] | Body temp is a bit low. | 我觉得有点冷 |
[03:32] | Now I can feel my tootsies. | 这下我的脚趾有知觉了 |
[03:39] | So, what do you think of the new convertible, Ted? | 你觉得这辆新敞篷车怎么样 Ted |
[03:42] | Why don’t I have one of these? | 为什么我没有一辆这个车呢 |
[03:45] | Well, howdy, Dr Kelso. Ain’t she a beaut? | 早啊 Kelso医生 怎么样 这个不错吧 |
[03:48] | I rented ‘er so’s I could repair the air conditioning unit. | 我租来的 这样一来我就可以修空调机组了 |
[03:51] | Looks expensive. Who authorised this? | 看着挺贵的啊 谁批准的 |
[03:53] | Well, you did, sir. Must’ve been Tuesday last. | 你批准的啊 医生 我记得是上周二 |
[03:55] | Stop talkin’ like a farmer. I did no such thing! | 别像农民一样说话 不可能是我批准的 |
[03:59] | Now I’m not sure | 我还没想好 |
[04:00] | how one would go about making a janitor’s life even more miserable, | 要怎么让一个管理员的日子过的更惨 |
[04:03] | but what say we start by | 但是咱们就从用你的薪水 |
[04:04] | docking your pay for the cost of this monstrosity? | 支付这个大家伙的租赁钱开始怎么样 |
[04:09] | Oh, God! | 噢 天呐 |
[04:11] | It won’t smooth down! | 按不下去了 |
[04:18] | It’s nice to meet you too, Chuck. | 很高兴认识你 Chuck |
[04:19] | Oh. He’s having one of his Love Connection dreams. | 噢 他又梦见自己上 |
[04:22] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[04:24] | I’d love to go out with her again if you’ll pay for it. | 如果你买单的话我愿意和她再约一次 |
[04:27] | – Papi. – What? | – 亲爱的 – 怎么了 |
[04:29] | We’ve been looking all over for you. | 我们俩到处找你 |
[04:31] | Why? What did I miss? | 为什么 我错过什么了 |
[04:34] | Bye, Carla. Sorry I didn’t get to meet your husband. | 拜 Carla 真不巧没见到你老公 |
[04:37] | Mr Woolery, what’ve you | Woolery先生 |
[04:38] | been doing since Love Connection was cancelled? | |
[04:40] | Love Connection was never cancelled. It’s just not on TV anymore. | |
[04:44] | I still do occasional episodes in my basement | 我偶尔还是会在地下室里 |
[04:46] | with singles from the neighbourhood. | 和我的单身女邻居们一起拍几期的 |
[04:48] | – I’m not crazy. – No. | – 我不是疯子 – 当然不是 |
[04:51] | Aw, stupid nap! | 噢 早知道不睡了 |
[04:53] | I’ve been a little sleepy these last couple of weeks. | 最近几周我总是犯困 |
[04:56] | I’ve dropped a few pounds. | 我还瘦了好几磅 |
[04:57] | I don’t know. I think I got the flu, baby. | 我不知道 我觉得我感冒了 宝贝儿 |
[04:58] | – No! – Yeah. | – 不是吧 – 好像是 |
[05:00] | You’re not allowed to get sick. You’re my superman. | 你可不能生病 你是我的超人啊 |
[05:03] | I mean, if you’re in bed, who’s gonna give me my back rubs | 我是说 如果你病倒了 那谁帮我揉背 |
[05:06] | or unscrew the peanut butter jar, or… | 帮我拧开花生酱的罐子 还有 |
[05:09] | …walk around all day in my new high heels | 一整天穿着我新买的高跟鞋到处走 |
[05:11] | just to stretch them out? | 直到把它们撑破为止呢 |
[05:13] | She’s kidding. I’ve never done that. | 她开玩笑的 我从没那么干过 |
[05:15] | Not in front of the devil woman. | 别在魔女面前提这事 |
[05:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:21] | – I got a new pair of pumps. – No. | – 我正好有一双新鞋 – 没门 |
[05:25] | Whenever someone close to you dies, | 当你亲近的人的去世时 |
[05:27] | it’s important to keep your head above water. | 能继续生活下去(浮出水面)这一点很重要 |
[05:30] | Dan Dan! | |
[05:32] | I’m up! | 我起来了 |
[05:34] | You know it wasn’t exactly easy showering with you in there. | 和你一块在浴缸里洗澡很难受的 |
[05:37] | It wasn’t exactly easy for me, either. | 我也这么觉得 |
[05:39] | You have Dad’s butt. | 你的屁股和咱爸一样 |
[05:41] | You think you’ll get out of the tub today? | 你今天还打算从浴缸里爬出来吗 |
[05:42] | Yeah. Today doesn’t look good. | 嗯 今天就算了 |
[05:43] | By the way. Could you get me another beer? | 对了 能再给我罐啤酒吗 |
[05:44] | Look, I put a six-pack for you in the toilet. | 看 我帮你在便池里冰了六罐 |
[05:49] | – I gotta go to work. – OK, little brother. | – 我要去上班了 – 走吧 弟弟 |
[05:51] | Call me if you need… anything. | 有什么需要 打给我 |
[05:53] | I mean, anything from this particular area. | 我是说 如果你需要浴池里的什么东西的话 |
[05:56] | Hello, my old friend. | 你好啊 老朋友 |
[05:59] | Success. | 拿到了 |
[06:04] | Look, Mr Cannon, let’s drop the forgetful act! | 听着 Cannon先生 别再跟我玩失忆了 |
[06:06] | Now, if you don’t sign these papers, | 如果你不签了这些文件 |
[06:08] | this hospital will discharge you, | 医院就会把你撵出去 |
[06:09] | and then we’ll see what you do and do not remember! | 到时候我看你能不能想起来 |
[06:12] | The man has Alzheimer’s, bozo. | 这家伙老年痴呆 你个笨蛋 |
[06:15] | It still won’t smooth down! | 我头发还是按不下去 |
[06:18] | He’s not a day over 55, and he has Alzheimer’s. | 他还没到55岁呢 就得老年痴呆了 |
[06:21] | Really makes you think, doesn’t it? | 让人深思啊 不是吗 |
[06:23] | You’re over 55, aren’t you, sir? | 你已经55岁往上了 不是吗 医生 |
[06:25] | – What’s your point? – Nothin’. | – 你想说什么 – 没什么 |
[06:29] | Even though I deal with death every time I walk into this place, | 尽管我在医院里每天都面对死亡 |
[06:31] | I’d never dealt it from this side before. | 我却从没站在自身的角度直面过死亡 |
[06:34] | It’s full of surprises, | 到处都是惊喜 |
[06:35] | whether it’s a small gesture from a co-worker… | 不管是同事的一个小小举动 |
[06:42] | … or a big gesture from someone you’ve never met before. | 还是陌生人的炽热拥抱 |
[06:45] | Walk tall, kiddo. | 坚持住 孩子 |
[06:48] | Of course, sometimes it’s a little awkward, | 当然 有时候还会很尴尬 |
[06:50] | even with an old friend. | 即便是当面对一个老朋友的时候 |
[06:53] | – I just wanted to… – Yeah. | – 我只是想说 – 我懂 |
[06:56] | – Look… – Thanks. | – 听着 – 谢谢 |
[06:58] | – ‘k. – ‘k. | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[07:02] | Say, Barbie, for a second there, | Barbie 有那么一瞬间 |
[07:04] | I thought you were being a little cold, | 我觉得你有点冷血了 |
[07:05] | but then you saved it with the… | 紧接着你说了句 好吧 说的真 |
[07:08] | “‘k.” | 好 |
[07:09] | What are you gonna do, hide from him all day, | 你会怎么做 先躲起来 |
[07:11] | and then call him Ginger? | 然后突然冲出来叫他Ginger吗 |
[07:12] | No. It’s Monday, which, of course, means it’s ethnic day, | 不 今天是星期一 按照惯例 是种族日 |
[07:14] | so I’ll be going with Rosalita. And besides, I have a plan. | 所以我会叫他Rosalita 此外 我都计划好了 |
[07:17] | – Which is? – Yeah, unfortunately, | – 计划是 – 嗯 不幸的是 |
[07:20] | the first part of the plan is | 计划的第一步就是 |
[07:21] | not to share it with people who annoy me. | 不和招我烦的人分享计划 |
[07:23] | Want to hear the second part? | 想知道第二步是什么吗 |
[07:25] | – Sure. – I can’t. | – 想 – 我不能说 |
[07:26] | My hands are tied by the first part. | 第一步规定了我不能说 |
[07:32] | Baby, look at you. Please go see our doctor. | 宝贝儿 你看看你 去看医生吧 |
[07:35] | I hate Dr Kim. | 我讨厌Kim医生 |
[07:37] | He always makes me take my pants off, | 他总叫我脱裤子 |
[07:39] | even that time I went in for pink eye. | 即使是我去检查红眼病的那次也是 |
[07:42] | I gotta pee. | 我想尿尿 |
[07:43] | Don’t you think it’s weird you’ve already gone seven times today? | 你今天已经去了7次厕所 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[07:46] | I think it’s weird you’re counting. | 我觉得数着次数的你才奇怪 |
[07:48] | It’s impossible to get a doctor to go see a doctor. | 让医生去看医生简直不可能 |
[07:51] | I’m on it. | 交给我吧 |
[07:55] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:56] | Did somebody say they’re | 是不是有人在找 |
[07:57] | lookin’ for the baddest detective in town? | 城里最牛逼的侦探呢 |
[08:01] | Awesome afro. | 这蓬蓬头帅爆了 |
[08:03] | I’m sorry barge in on you, | 抱歉这么突然就闯进来了 |
[08:04] | but I’m a little rusty on the medicines, | 我外科诊断有点生疏了 |
[08:06] | I was wondering if you could help me. | 想请你帮个忙 |
[08:07] | See, I have this patient, constantly tired, | 这样的 我有个病人 经常感到疲倦 |
[08:09] | always peeing, losing weight. | 总想上厕所 体重也掉了 |
[08:11] | You should have him checked out. He might have diabetes. | 你应该让他做做检查 他很可能有糖尿病 |
[08:18] | The good news is that it’s Type 2 diabetes. | 好消息是 你得的是 Ⅱ型糖尿病 |
[08:20] | It’s still serious, but it’s totally manageable. | 也很严重 不过是可以控制的 |
[08:26] | Devil woman gave me diabetes. | 魔女害我得了糖尿病 |
[08:29] | – How you holdin’ up, Bambi? – I’m OK. You have my charts? | – 你怎么样了 Bambi – 我还好 我的病历在你那吗 |
[08:33] | Didn’t anyone tell you? | 没人告诉你吗 |
[08:34] | They switched your shift. You’re off today. | 他们给你调班了 你今天休息 |
[08:38] | Ok. | 那好吧 |
[08:42] | – He bought it. – Great, great, great. | – 他信了 – 不错 不错 不错 |
[08:44] | I took all his patients | 我接手了他所有的病人 |
[08:46] | and I threatened everything I want is his residents | 然后我威胁他的住院医不要呼他 |
[08:48] | under penalty of death not to page him. | 违令者杀无赦 |
[08:51] | One last thing left to do. | 就差一件事没做了 |
[08:57] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:58] | Your basic homemade anti-drowning | 你的自制防溺水装置 |
[09:00] | device to be worn till your brother returns. | 坚持到你弟弟回来就好了 |
[09:03] | – I like it. – Oh, boy. | – 我喜欢这玩意 – 噢 伙计 |
[09:05] | Tryin’ to cut back. | 我正戒着呢 |
[09:10] | Where the hell is my car? | 我的车去哪了 |
[09:13] | I parked it right there. I know I parked it. | 我就停在这了 我记得我停这了 |
[09:16] | For God’s sake, am I losing my mind? | 看在上帝的份上 我痴呆了吗 |
[09:24] | What the hell? | 车跑哪去了呢 |
[09:27] | Tommy! Take me up! He’s comin’ back! | Tommy 拉我上去 他回来了 |
[09:41] | – Hey, you want a beer? – Absotively. | – 嘿 要来罐啤酒吗 – 当然要 |
[09:46] | Bath water. | 洗澡水 |
[09:48] | Backwash. | 还是洗澡水 |
[09:52] | – There you go. – Oh, thank you. | – 给你 – 噢 谢谢 |
[09:58] | Hey, Dan, if Dad were here right now, what would you say to him? | 嘿 Dan 如果爸现在在这里 你想和他说什么 |
[10:02] | I think he’d be glad to hear that. | 我想他听见你打嗝会很高兴的 |
[10:04] | Maybe it was because I finally slowed down. | 也许是我终于放慢了脚步 |
[10:07] | Maybe it was remembering Dad’s passion for bodily functions. | 也许是我想起了爸对于身体机能的热爱 |
[10:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:11] | But at that moment, it all hit me. | 但在那一刻 悲伤席卷了我 |
[10:14] | Unfortunately, I’m not sure Dan’s the guy to talk about it with. | 不幸的是 我不知道我能不能和Dan聊这些 |
[10:17] | Slow down, little duck. Some ducks can’t hold their water. | 慢着点 小鸭子 鸭子不能喝太多水 |
[10:22] | It’s OK. I know. | 没关系 我懂的 |
[10:25] | There’s a lot in life that can let you down. | 生活中其实充满了失望 |
[10:30] | It can be your mind… | 可能是你的记忆力 |
[10:36] | – … or your body. – Call me if you have any questions. | – 也可能是你的身体 – 有问题就打给我 |
[10:39] | – I’m here for my ear infection. – Go in and take your pants off. | – 我耳朵感染了 – 进去把裤子脱了 |
[10:45] | So, what’d he say? | 医生怎么说的 |
[10:46] | Oh, it’s the flu, like I said. | 噢 就是普通感冒 跟我说的一样 |
[10:51] | Luckily for me, I had someone to lean on. | 幸运的是 我有人可以依靠 |
[10:53] | Dr Cox. Can I talk to you for a second? | Cox医生 能跟我谈谈吗 |
[10:55] | – Nope. – Really? | – 不行 – 真的吗 |
[10:56] | Not even two seconds to talk to me? | 你一点时间都挤不出来吗 |
[10:59] | Look, newbie… Oh, for God’s sake. | 是这样的 菜鸟 噢 看在上帝的份上 |
[11:01] | I’m a little swamped here. Thank you. | 我太忙了 谢谢你 |
[11:02] | You know what sucks? I actually thought | 你知道什么最差劲吗 我真的以为 |
[11:04] | you were gonna come through for me this time. | 这次你会在我身边支持我的 |
[11:07] | In a minute. Hey, Newbie, | 马上就去 嘿 菜鸟 |
[11:09] | just in case you didn’t actually notice, | 你是真的看不见吗 |
[11:11] | I have been covering all your patients, answering all your pages | 我接手了你所有的病人 回复你每一条传呼 |
[11:14] | and pretty much doing everything shy | 你的活我基本上都干了 |
[11:16] | of picking up your sundress from the dry cleaners. | 就差没去干洗店给你取背心裙了 |
[11:17] | Well, I didn’t ask you to do any of that, did I? | 我又没要求你为我做这些 不是吗 |
[11:20] | Outstanding! You’re walkin’ away | 好极了 现在你又像个 |
[11:22] | like a pissy little ingrate. I mean, bravo! | 忘恩负义的小贱人一样走开了 好样的 |
[11:24] | Bravo, huh? | 好样的 哈 |
[11:29] | What are we clappin’ for? | 我们为了什么鼓掌啊 |
[11:31] | His dad just died. | 他爸最近去世了 |
[11:34] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[11:44] | Why are you still antagonising him? | 你怎么还像对待敌人一样对待他 |
[11:46] | I don’t know. I can’t stop. | 我不知道 我停不下来 |
[11:49] | I warn you. You’d better come through for him. | 我警告你 你最好在他身边好好支持他 |
[11:51] | What do you want me to do anyway? | 你到底想我怎么做 |
[11:53] | Be more sensitive. Try giving him a hug. | 再感性点 试着抱抱他什么的 |
[11:55] | Barbie, you’ve met me before. Yes? | Barbie 你到底认不认识我啊 |
[11:59] | Now, at most, I can muster one hug a year. | 我最多 一年也就能拥抱一次 |
[12:01] | And nine months ago, I hugged my son, | 9个月前 我抱了我儿子 |
[12:03] | so you’re gonna have to do it. | 所以说要抱你抱吧 |
[12:06] | You saw us before? We’re still awkward from the break-up. | 你不知道我俩吗 我俩还处在分手尴尬期 |
[12:09] | Hold the phone. Are you suggesting | 等一下 你是想说 |
[12:11] | that if I sleep with him that | 如果我和他睡了的话 |
[12:13] | I won’t have to deal with problems like this? | 就不用为这些破事儿烦心了吗 |
[12:14] | I’m considering taking that hit. | 我可以考虑一下 |
[12:17] | Honestly, what is he like in post-game? | 说真的 他做完后喜欢干什么 |
[12:19] | Is there spooning? Because I don’t spoon. I’m not a spooner. | 他喜欢背贴背地躺着吗 我可不喜欢这样哦 |
[12:23] | Well, it took a whole tube of gel, | 我用了接近一管的发胶 |
[12:25] | but I finally got my hair down. | 终于把我的头发按下去了 |
[12:27] | No one, male or female, ever cared, Ted. | 没人 不论男女 在乎你头发站着还是躺着 Ted |
[12:31] | Where the hell are my reading glasses? | 我的老花镜去哪了 |
[12:33] | I’ll tell you the last few days, | 过去几天里 |
[12:35] | I’m beginning to feel the old noodle is really letting me down. | 我感觉吃面条吃得我记性越来越差了 |
[12:42] | I’m sure I’m just making mountains out of molehills. | 我确定是我想太多了 |
[12:45] | Don’t you think, Ted? | 你觉得呢 Ted |
[12:49] | Ted Ted? | |
[12:50] | Hey, Wonderbra. | 嘿 Wonderbra |
[12:53] | Do you have a second? | 有时间吗 |
[12:55] | – For what? – I’m giving you a hug. | – 干嘛 – 我想抱你一下 |
[13:02] | I was wonderin’ what that crane was for. | 我还纳闷那吊车是用来干嘛的呢 |
[13:04] | So, now, how would you like this whole hug thing to go down? | 现在 你希望我怎么抱你好呢 |
[13:08] | Do you want to remain seated? Would you like to stand? | 你是准备坐着来呢 还是站起来 |
[13:10] | I don’t care. | 我怎么都行 |
[13:10] | As long as it’s under three seconds | 只要不超过3秒 |
[13:11] | and I don’t feel breath on my neck. | 而且你不在我脖子上吹气就行 |
[13:13] | So now you’re making fun of me | 现在你又跑来嘲笑我 |
[13:14] | cos I need a little help getting through this. | 因为我需要有人安慰吗 |
[13:16] | No, I’m really trying. | 不 我是真心的 |
[13:18] | You know what? I’m sick of getting dumped on, and I am sick of you. | 你知道吗 我受够被人欺骗了 我受够你了 |
[13:24] | – Newbie, don’t shove me. – Oh, really? Why not? | – 菜鸟 别推我 – 噢 是吗 怎么了 |
[13:28] | Because whenever anybody shoves me more than twice, | 因为只要有人推我超过两次 |
[13:31] | my mind goes blank, | 我大脑就会一片空白 |
[13:32] | and all I see is this white-hot flash of fury. | 只剩下不可遏制的愤怒 |
[13:34] | When someone shoves you like this? | 你说的是这么推吗 |
[13:38] | – So? How’d it go? – Punched him in the face. | – 怎么样了 – 我揍了他一拳 |
[13:43] | You want me to kick his ass? | 你想让我帮你揍他吗 |
[13:45] | No need. I already got him back and then some. | 用不着 我已经背着他出招了 |
[13:51] | 该 洗 车 啦 | |
[13:53] | – On the window, huh? – Yeah! | – 在车窗上 哈 – 当然 |
[13:56] | Here we go. | 蛋糕来了 |
[13:58] | – Oh, God. Who died? – No. It’s for Turk. | – 噢 天呐 谁死了 – 没谁 这是给Turk的 |
[14:01] | – I’ll get you some milk? – Yeah! | – 给你拿点牛奶啊 – 好啊 |
[14:04] | What’s the occasion? | 怎么回事儿 |
[14:08] | I have Type 2 diabetes. | 我得了Ⅱ型糖尿病 |
[14:11] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[14:12] | That sucks. Carla is aware if you eat that, | 那糟透了 Carla知道如果你吃了蛋糕 |
[14:16] | your foot will fall off, right? | 你就完蛋了吧 |
[14:17] | I haven’t told her yet. | 我还没告诉她呢 |
[14:19] | I’m pretty sure she knows cos she’s trying to get me to fess up | 我相信她已经知道了 因为她正用 |
[14:22] | by tempting her chocolaty goodness with chocolaty goodness. | 美色诱以美食来逼我招供 |
[14:24] | Babe, do you want some hot fudge sugar sauce? | 宝贝儿 你还想来点热软糖酱吗 |
[14:27] | Oh, hell, yeah! | 噢 当然要了 |
[14:29] | – Why haven’t you told her? – I’m not sure. | – 你为什么不告诉她 – 我不知道 |
[14:32] | Can I tell you something weird though? | 我能跟你说件怪事吗 |
[14:34] | You can tell me anything. | 你说吧 |
[14:36] | I feel like your dad dying has stolen my diabetes’ thunder. | 我觉得你爸的死抢了我糖尿病的风头 |
[14:39] | Oh My God! Just this second I was thinking | 噢 天呐 我刚还在想你的糖尿病 |
[14:41] | your diabetes is gonna get in the way of my dad dying. | 抢了我爸的风头 |
[14:45] | Isn’t that funny? | 是不是好巧 |
[14:46] | Cool! | 真巧 |
[14:47] | I smell cake. | 我闻到了蛋糕的香气 |
[14:49] | If Uncle Bertie died, someone’s gonna have to go on a beer run. | 如果Bertie舅舅死了的话 有人就需要出去买啤酒了 |
[15:03] | Thanks again for inviting me to your house for dinner. | 谢谢你邀请我去你家吃晚餐 |
[15:06] | I did? | 我邀请你了 |
[15:09] | Yes, sir, you did. | 是的 你邀请我了 |
[15:17] | – Hey, where’s your brother? – JD! | – 嘿 你弟弟去哪了 – JD |
[15:24] | – He’s not here. – Look, Dan… | – 他不在这 – 听着 Dan |
[15:27] | It’s Captain Bubblebeard. | 请叫我泡泡胡船长 |
[15:29] | Avast, matey! Shut your scupper and bury your steel! | 停 朋友 关上排水口把武器收起来 |
[15:32] | We should be seen… | 我们应该 |
[15:36] | Now you’re Dan again. | 这下你又变回Dan了 |
[15:39] | Let’s break down the kid’s support system. Shall we? | 咱们来毁掉他的伪装 怎么样 |
[15:42] | He’s got me, an emotionally crippled narcissist, | 他有我在 一个有着情感缺陷的自恋狂 |
[15:45] | and he’s got you, an emotionally crippled narcissist | 他还有你 另一个情感有缺陷的自恋狂 |
[15:50] | who’s soaking in a tub of | 直到现在还泡在 |
[15:51] | what by now has to be mostly your own urine. | 装满你自己尿的浴缸里 |
[15:54] | I believe the ratio’s shifted that way. Yes. | 我承认尿占的比率会大一些 |
[15:56] | And I have got to believe | 我不得不相信 |
[15:58] | that the two of us together, together, Dan, | 咱俩一起 咱俩加在一起 Dan |
[16:01] | we can make it at least halfway to one legitimate adult. | 可以勉强组成一个正经的大人 |
[16:05] | You’re right, Coxy. | 你说的对 Coxy |
[16:07] | Damn it, Coxsmith, crybaby time is over. | 该死 Coxsmith 爱哭娃的时代结束了 |
[16:09] | The kid needs us, and he needs us now.Right? | 他需要我们 他现在需要我们 对吧 |
[16:11] | – Towel. – Thank you. Let’s rock’n’roll. | – 围个毛巾 – 谢谢 咱们上吧 |
[16:16] | I may have lost some muscle mass in my legs. | 我腿上的肌肉好像不怎么中用了 |
[16:18] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[16:20] | I want to apologise to you for that whole “Devil woman” Thing. | 我想对我叫你”魔女”的事情向你道歉 |
[16:24] | I promise you I will never call you that again. | 我保证以后再也不那么叫你了 |
[16:26] | It’s OK.I mean, I can understand why you’re uncomfortable around me. | 没事的 我能理解你为什么怕我 |
[16:29] | I sometimes do see everyone as a patient. | 我有时确实把所有人都当病人对待 |
[16:31] | You know, surgeons do that too. | 你知道吗 外科医生也这样 |
[16:34] | Come on, let’s see who’s better at it. | 来吧 咱来看谁更胜一筹 |
[16:37] | Hip replacement. | 髋关节置换 |
[16:41] | – Alcoholic. That was easy. – Yeah. | – 酗酒 这个简单 – 是啊 |
[16:43] | Quadruple bypass, two on me. | 心脏四次搭桥手术 两次是我做的 |
[16:46] | Constantly trying to validate herself, so she’ll sleep with anyone. | 为了证明自己有魅力 她谁都肯睡 |
[16:49] | Hey, Turk. | 嘿 Turk |
[16:51] | What’s up, Charice? All right? | 最近怎样 Charice 还好吗 |
[16:54] | See, that was before Carla. | 那是Carla之前的事了 |
[16:58] | So, what about me? | 那么 我呢 |
[17:01] | Come on, you know you want to. | 来吧 你知道你忍不住的 |
[17:04] | Well, Carla calls you her superman, and you love that. | Carla称你为她的超人 你喜欢她那么叫 |
[17:07] | The diabetes makes you feel vulnerable, | 糖尿病让你觉得自己很脆弱 |
[17:09] | and you’re afraid if you’re open to her about it, | 你怕你告诉她实情的话 |
[17:11] | you won’t be her superman anymore. | 你就不再是她的超人了 |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 说得对 |
[17:16] | Devil woman. | 魔女 |
[17:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:24] | Oh my God. I’m sorry about the “Wash me” Thing! | 噢 天呐 我不该在你车上写”该洗车啦”的 对不起 |
[17:27] | Put that on. | 穿上它 |
[17:28] | Dan? You were out with him? I thought you dissolved. | Dan 你和他出去了 我以为你在缸里溶解了呢 |
[17:32] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[17:32] | This is the way to do this without feeling incredibly uncomfortable. | 喝点啤酒就不会难受的要死了 |
[17:35] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[17:40] | – Now talk. – What do you want me to talk about? | – 说吧 – 你想让我说什么 |
[17:42] | The pros and cons of blitzing a weak side corner | 分析一下在严峻的情况下闪电攻击一个 |
[17:45] | when you’re in third and long situations? | 防守漏洞的优缺点吗 |
[17:47] | Thank you, Football for Dummies. | 多谢了 <新手常识> |
[17:50] | I gotta tell you, little brother, | 我不得不说 弟弟 |
[17:51] | you were always the apple of Dad’s eye. | 你永远是老爸眼前的红人 |
[17:54] | That’s the worst thing about college football. The male cheerleaders… | 大学足球最惨的莫过于此了 男生啦啦队 |
[17:57] | That’s a chick. | 那是个女的 |
[18:00] | You know,when my father died, all I could focus on | 你知道吗 我爸死的时候 我想了想 |
[18:02] | was how much he was never there, but you, you’re lucky. | 几乎没什么回忆 但是你 你就幸运多了 |
[18:05] | You got some positive stuff you can dwell on. | 你有很多美好的回忆 |
[18:07] | Throw the ball, you jackass. | 把球丢出去 你个傻逼 |
[18:10] | He is a jackass. | 他就是个傻逼 |
[18:12] | I mean, I met your father. I remember like it was yesterday. | 我是说 我见过你爸爸 那情景恍如昨日 |
[18:15] | After about two seconds, I could tell how proud he was of you. | 一见到他 我就知道他以你为傲 |
[18:18] | Then I heard something I never thought I’d hear. | 我听到了我以为我永远都听不到的话 |
[18:20] | Truth be told there, Newbie… | 实话实说吧 菜鸟 |
[18:23] | …l’m proud of you. | 我以你为傲 |
[18:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:33] | It’s amazing how a few simple words can change everything. | 短促有力的几个字却有着改变一切的力量 |
[18:36] | Whether it’s an apology… | 不论是一句抱歉 |
[18:37] | I’m sorry I came down so hard on you. | 我抱歉我态度那么不好 |
[18:40] | I’ve been a bit forgetful lately. | 我最近有点健忘 |
[18:43] | I suppose it’s possible that | 我想有可能是我 |
[18:44] | I could’ve told you you could rent that crane. | 批准了你租那台吊车但我给忘了 |
[18:50] | Sir… | 先生 |
[18:52] | …apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[18:55] | Hey! Tommy, what are you doing?! | 嘿 Tommy 你干什么 |
[18:58] | Tommy’s been let go. | Tommy已经下班了 |
[19:01] | Have a nice weekend. | 周末愉快 |
[19:04] | You too, sir. | 你也愉快 先生 |
[19:08] | … or an admission. | 还是一句坦白 |
[19:10] | – Baby, I got diabetes. – Oh, no, Turk, really? | – 宝贝儿 我得糖尿病了 – 噢 不是吧 Turk 真的吗 |
[19:14] | Carla Carla… | |
[19:16] | I call this Turk’s diabetes box. | 我准备了一个Turk糖尿病盒子 |
[19:19] | Here is a recipe for sugar-free brownies. | 这是一份无糖布朗尼的食谱 |
[19:22] | OK, here’s a bunch of articles I downloaded off of the Inter… | 还有些我从网上下载的相关文章 |
[19:28] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[19:31] | Of course, sometimes it’s not about the words. | 当然 有时候重点不在于你说了什么 |
[19:35] | It’s just about having someone there to listen. | 而在于有人坐在那里听你诉说 |
[19:37] | And it’s our dad is ranting and raving | 我爸就在那又吼又叫的 |
[19:39] | beacuse he’s an office supply salesman, | 因为他是卖办公用品的 |
[19:41] | and he can’t find a paperclip in the entire house. | 结果整幢房子找不到一个报纸夹 |
[19:43] | He gets to work the next morning, | 他第二天早上起来上班 |
[19:44] | realises he’s got a million of them in the trunk of his car. | 发现自己的车里有上百万个报纸夹 |
[19:47] | The trunk is filled with boxes of them. | 他的车箱里都是一盒盒的报纸夹 |
[19:51] | Here’s to your dad. | 敬你爸爸 |