时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Doctor’s comin’! | 医生来了 |
[00:18] | What the? | 怎么 |
[00:20] | Frank, you idiot, your bed’s down the hall! | Frank 你个二百五 你的病床在走廊那边 |
[00:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:28] | Did you ever get the feeling | 你有没有觉得 |
[00:29] | our patients pretend to be sicker when we’re around? | 病人在咱们在场时会装作病得很重 |
[00:31] | Oh,yeah. You know Mrs Wilson back there? | 噢 当然 你认识住那床的Wilson女士吧 |
[00:33] | She made her spleen pretend to rupture, | 她假装自己的脾破裂了 |
[00:35] | and then she pretended to die. | 接着她又装死 |
[00:37] | Got me again there, Mrs Wilson. | 又骗到我了 Wilson女士 |
[00:39] | You know, Elliot. | 你知道么 Elliot |
[00:40] | Since I broke your heart, | 自从我伤了你的心 |
[00:41] | I’ve held my tongue every time you’ve been a wiseacre. | 每次你自作聪明的时候我都装看不见 |
[00:44] | Now that you’ve slept with my brother, we’re even, | 不过既然你睡了我哥哥 那咱俩就扯平了 |
[00:45] | so if you bring sarcasm my way, | 如果你打算讽刺我的话 |
[00:47] | baby, prepare to be stung. | 亲 准备好被反讽吧 |
[00:49] | – J. D… – So’s your face. | – J.D – 反弹给你 |
[00:51] | That doesn’t even make any sense. | 不应该是这样用的吧 |
[00:52] | So’s your face. It always makes sense. | 反弹给你 就是这么用的 |
[00:53] | J.D That’s stupid. | J.D 别卖蠢了 |
[00:54] | So’s your face. | 反弹给你哟 |
[00:55] | I’m on fire. Hello! | 我火力全开啊 吼吼 |
[00:59] | Perry. Are you familiar with Sacred Heart’s community service program? | Perry 你听说过圣心医院的社区医疗服务吗 |
[01:02] | Bobby,lately I’ve noticed you don’t listen to a single word people say, | Bobby 最近我发现你根本不听别人说话 |
[01:05] | so my reply to your question is, | 所以我的回答是 |
[01:07] | I think you’re the world’s biggest jackass, | 我认为你是这世界上最讨厌的笨蛋 |
[01:09] | and I look forward to your death. | 我希望你早日入土为安 |
[01:10] | You must not be familiar with it. | 那你一定没听说过这个服务了 |
[01:11] | Because you’re the only staff member not to have completed | 因为你是唯一一个不完成 |
[01:13] | his 24-hour mandatory service. | 24小时强制服务的医务人员 |
[01:16] | Consider yourself suspended until you do. | 在你完成之前 你被停职了 |
[01:18] | – Oh, and I’m never dying. – Oh, God. | – 噢 还有 我金身不死 – 噢 天呐 |
[01:23] | Crab claw. | 蟹爪抓 |
[01:26] | Did you just pinch my arm fat? | 你刚才是捏了我胳膊上的赘肉吗 |
[01:28] | Yeah. Does it make you mad? | 是的 你不爽了吧 |
[01:30] | – I don’t know. It was kind of… – Crab claw. | – 我不知道 有点 – 蟹爪抓 |
[01:32] | What’re you doing? | 你干嘛啊 |
[01:33] | I’m moving to Milwaukee for psychiatrist fellowship. | 我要搬去密尔沃基做精神科的研究员了 |
[01:34] | By pinching your arm I’m making you angry | 我得捏你胳膊让你生气 |
[01:36] | instead of feeling overwhelmed with sadness that I’m leaving. | 不然你会因为我要走就哭哭啼啼 |
[01:39] | You’re leaving? | 你要离开吗 |
[01:41] | Don’t cry. You’re gonna make me cry. | 别哭 你哭我也得哭 |
[01:43] | They’re here. Ignite the tractor beam. | 他们来了 启动牵引光束 |
[01:46] | I should go. That’s my 2.00. | 我该走了 刚才那是我两点钟的病人 |
[01:51] | I can’t believe she’s leaving. | 我不敢相信她要走了 |
[01:52] | The hospital just lost its second hottest employee. | 医院刚失去了第二性感的女医生 |
[01:55] | Don’t think you can drool over her | 别以为你把我排第一 |
[01:57] | just because you ranked me number one. | 就可以对她垂涎三尺了 |
[01:58] | Baby, Nurse Tisdale’s number one. | 宝贝儿 Tisdale护士才是第一啊 |
[02:01] | You gotta be single to be on the list. | 单身的才能参与排名呢 |
[02:03] | You actually rank the women of this hospital by their appearance? | 你们居然还给医院里的女性做颜值排名 |
[02:06] | Calm down, 12. | 冷静点 12名 |
[02:09] | Yes! Top 20! | 赞 我是前20 |
[02:10] | Look,you guys, | 听着 大伙 |
[02:10] | we should really do something for Molly, | 我们应该为Molly做点什么 |
[02:12] | like throw her a party. | 比方说开个派对 |
[02:14] | I don’t know, Elliot. | 我不知道 Elliot |
[02:15] | Molly and I really aren’t that close. | 我和Molly没那么熟 |
[02:17] | OK. A lot happened between that moment and this one. | 好吧 彼一时 此一时 |
[02:20] | I should explain. | 我应该解释一下 |
[02:24] | Elliot did end up throwing Molly a goodbye party. | 最终Elliot给Molly开了个很棒的告别派对 |
[02:27] | This is amazing, Elliot. Thank you. | 这太棒了 Elliot 谢谢你 |
[02:29] | I also had a pinata made to look exactly like you, | 我还做了一个和你一模一样的皮纳塔呢 |
[02:31] | but I don’t know what happened to it. | 不知道弄哪去了 |
[02:34] | Whoa, it’s getting late. | 噢 都这个点了 |
[02:38] | Big dog wants some candy. | 大狗狗想吃糖了 |
[02:42] | Yes, baby, Molly is attractive, | 我承认 宝贝儿 Molly是美 |
[02:45] | but she doesn’t hold a candle to my Puerto Rican princess. | 但美不过我波多黎各公主的一根小指头 |
[02:48] | For the last time, Turk, I’m Dominican. | 最后说一次 Turk 我是多米尼克人 |
[02:54] | My nephew Ryan is so cute. He’s six. | 我侄子Ryan特可爱 他今年六岁 |
[02:57] | I was content to lay low and flirt in the corner. | 在角落里低调的找人调调情让我很满意 |
[02:59] | See,the important thing about hospital get-togethers is | 医院开同事聚会时的重点就是 |
[03:01] | to make sure you don’t do anything people’ll talk about the next day. | 不要冒险充当别人茶余饭后的谈资 |
[03:05] | Wow, look! Flaming shots! | 哇噢 看 冒火酒 |
[03:08] | …cos he goes for a whole day, | 因为他去了一天 |
[03:09] | that he’s grown-up.Oh my god, I love it. | 他已经长大了 天呐 我喜欢 |
[03:11] | Will you excuse me a moment? | 能失陪一下吗 |
[03:14] | Put me out, put me out! | 灭掉它 灭掉它 |
[03:16] | All right. Stand back, everyone! | 没问题 大家退后 |
[03:17] | I’ll handle this! | 交给我了 |
[03:19] | Oh, Doug, why? | 噢 Doug 为嘛啊 |
[03:30] | The sinks are broken! The sinks are broken! | 水池子坏了 水池子坏了 |
[03:32] | Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot! | 烫 烫 烫 烫 烫 烫 |
[03:38] | So your nephew’s six, huh? | 你侄子6岁了 是吧 |
[03:40] | That’s a crazy age. | 真是个不安分的年纪啊 |
[03:45] | After the fire marshal closed down the bar, | 在消防部的人把店封锁了之后 |
[03:47] | we took the party back to our place. | 派对就挪到了我家 |
[03:50] | Sorry I’m late. Player had a date. | 抱歉 来晚了 有个约会来着 |
[03:52] | Anybody want some chocolate? | 谁想吃巧克力 |
[03:54] | Eventually, things wound down. | 最后 派对散了 |
[03:56] | Some people went home. | 有些人回家了 |
[03:59] | Some just went to bed. | 有些人干脆直接睡觉了 |
[04:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[04:02] | And that’s how Molly and I ended up alone on the couch | 最后就剩我们俩在沙发上 |
[04:05] | watching that unbelievably romantic scene from Sixteen Candles. | 看<16支蜡烛>浪漫到死的那一幕 |
[04:09] | The Donger need food. | Donger要吃东西 |
[04:11] | No, no that one. This one. | 不是那部 是这部 |
[04:14] | Happy birthday, Samantha. | 生日快乐 Samantha |
[04:22] | God bless Molly Ringwald and this Molly. | 愿上帝保佑Molly Ringwald和我眼前的Molly |
[04:25] | Oh, the hell with it. | 噢 管他呢 |
[04:26] | God bless Molly’s everywhere. | 愿上帝保佑所有的Molly |
[04:43] | Dude, now that I’ve adjusted your fuel valve, | 哥们 我已经调了你的燃料阀 |
[04:45] | your scooter’s going to fly. | 你的小摩托肯定疾驰如飞 |
[04:47] | Speaking of things that are fly, | 说到飞速的话 |
[04:49] | I made out with Molly last night. | 我昨晚和Molly亲热了 |
[04:50] | I know that was kind of a lame segue, | 我知道这个转折很蹩脚 |
[04:51] | but I’ve been with you all morning, | 但是我等你一早上了 |
[04:52] | and you’ve didn’t yet to use the words “Make” Or “Out.” | 但你没说”亲”和”热”中任意一个字 |
[04:55] | I hope it doesn’t bother you. | 我希望你不会觉得反感 |
[04:57] | Nah. How was it? | 不会 怎么样 |
[04:59] | Weird. His tongue was freezing. | 怪怪的 他的舌头好冰 |
[05:00] | I gave her the old ice tongue. | 我用老式冰吻吻了她 |
[05:02] | It’s easy to do. You just have to be really smooth. | 很简单的 你只需要缓缓的吻 |
[05:05] | He kept running to the kitchen to put ice on his tongue. | 他不停的跑去厨房拿冰冰舌头 |
[05:07] | I always hated ice tongue. | 我一直都讨厌冰舌吻 |
[05:09] | And sometimes his lips seem so greasy. | 而且他的嘴唇有时候油了吧唧的 |
[05:11] | I’m telling you, Turk, olive oil. | 告诉你吧 Turk 是橄榄油 |
[05:13] | Dude, just because it’s good on salad | 哥们 就算橄榄油拌沙拉好吃 |
[05:14] | doesn’t mean it’s good on your lips. | 你也不该把它涂嘴上啊 |
[05:19] | I wuv your widdle outfit. | 这身衣服很美腻啊 |
[05:21] | Listen, you. | 听好了 |
[05:22] | Riding in an ambulance takes care of my community service, | 做急救能搞定我的医疗服务 |
[05:24] | so I’m doing two shifts back-to-back. | 所以我要连着上两班 |
[05:26] | I’m gonna knock this thing out in a single day. | 我要一天之内把这事解决了 |
[05:28] | Besides, how bad can it be? | 再说了 能糟到哪去 |
[05:30] | Howdy, partner. Name’s Denise Lemon. | 早啊 小伙伴 我叫Denise Lemon |
[05:32] | Looks like we got ourselves a little ambu-date. | 看上去咱俩有个救-约啊 |
[05:34] | That’s ambulance and date put together. | 救-约是救护车和约会的合成词 |
[05:36] | I got a million of those. | 这样的词我有好多噢 |
[05:39] | I am loving this. | 看起来超有趣耶 |
[05:41] | Hey, hon, before you hop in here, | 嘿 亲 你上车前 |
[05:43] | could you do me a favour-rooney | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[05:44] | and check the windshield wiper. | 帮我看一眼雨刷 |
[05:45] | I got something caught up there. | 好像有什么东西夹住了 |
[05:47] | No problem. I got it. | 没问题 交给我 |
[05:51] | I always get the newbies with that one. | 我总是用这招调戏新人 |
[05:55] | Got you! You know it. | 吓到你了 你懂的 |
[05:57] | When they strap me in the chair, | 如果刑警把我逮走审问了 |
[05:58] | let them know the murder was just. | 请告诉他们这人是死得其所 |
[06:03] | Hey, Elliot, I was making out some prescription orders, | 嘿 Elliot 我刚在搞药方的事 |
[06:05] | and speaking of making out… | 说到”搞”吧 |
[06:06] | She already told me, J.D. | 她已经告诉我了 J.D |
[06:08] | Damn. I was afraid that was gonna get out. | 该死 我还害怕走漏风声呢 |
[06:10] | Does anybody else know that I totally made out with Molly? | 还有人不知道我和Molly大搞特搞了吗 |
[06:13] | Up here. | 击个掌 |
[06:14] | Now that you made out with my best friend, | 既然你睡了我最好的朋友 |
[06:16] | that makes us not even again. | 就又变成你欠我的了 |
[06:18] | So go get some cotton balls and a toe separator. | 去给我取棉球和脚趾分隔器来 |
[06:20] | Mama needs a pedicure. | 姐姐我要做美甲了 |
[06:21] | Elliot, once you’re even, | Elliot 一旦扯平了 |
[06:23] | you can’t just go back to being not even. | 不是说扯不平就能扯不平的 |
[06:24] | That ain’t new, girl. | 没这规矩 |
[06:26] | Admit we’re not even, or I’ll make you pay. | 承认你欠我的 不然叫你死的很惨 |
[06:30] | Yeah. Now that we’re friends, | 呵呵 现在咱俩是朋友了 |
[06:31] | and there’s no chance of us ever having sex again, | 也不可能再嘿咻了 |
[06:33] | there’s not a whole lot I “need” from you, OK? | 我就没那么多”需要”你的地方了 懂吗 |
[06:36] | So go ahead and give it your best shot. | 所以呢 你愿意干嘛干嘛吧 |
[06:39] | Andale, Juan! | 冲啊 Juan |
[06:46] | Yeah. I’m not a big car-singing kind of guy. | 我对车上唱K这种事不感兴趣 |
[06:48] | Oh, “Bad case of loving you,” Per. | 噢 来首<爱上你是我的错> Per |
[06:51] | Come on, where’s the fun? | 来嘛 你怎么这么闷 |
[06:53] | You know, you don’t get this kind of rush at a normal job. | 知道吗 别的工作可给不了你这份冲劲 |
[06:55] | You don’t, you don’t, you don’t. | 给不了 给不了 给不了 |
[06:57] | You know what I’m saying? | 你懂我说的什么吗 |
[06:57] | You’re saying you don’t. | 你说”给不了” |
[06:59] | Well, Per, sometimes you do. | Per 有时候倒也是给得了的 |
[07:01] | Are you looking at my boy, Davey? | 你是在看我的儿子吗 Davey |
[07:03] | He’s ten there. He’ll always be that age to me. | 他10岁了 对我来说他永远10岁 |
[07:05] | I can’t take my eyes off of him. | 我都挪不开视线了 |
[07:06] | I don’t blame you. He’s gorgeous. | 怪不得你 他太好看了 |
[07:08] | He looks just like his mama. I’m kidding. | 他继承了他妈妈的美貌 开玩笑的 |
[07:12] | I wish we had more time together. I do. | 我希望能多陪陪他 我真的希望 |
[07:14] | What you wouldn’t believe when we started school, | 你一定不会相信 他刚上学那会儿 |
[07:15] | the first day, he cried, | 第一天 他哭了 |
[07:16] | the second day, I cried, | 第二天 我哭了 |
[07:17] | the third day, we both cried, not cos of school, | 第三天 我俩都哭了 倒不是因为学校 |
[07:19] | cos we had a go-cart accident. | 因为我们撞上了一辆手推车 |
[07:21] | I think that’s how my nose got bent. | 我想我的鼻子就是那时撞弯的 |
[07:23] | Who knows? Nose knows. | 谁知道 鼻子知道 |
[07:26] | I love words. Don’t you love words? | 这些单词多有趣呀 你不喜欢单词吗 |
[07:28] | I like “Strangle”. | 我喜欢”勒死点什么” |
[07:32] | There she is. Thanks, Juan. | 她在这了 谢了 Juan |
[07:34] | Hey,Molly, it’s your last night. You want to grab a beer or something? | 嘿 Molly 最后一晚了 想去喝杯啤酒吗 |
[07:37] | J.D.I have to tell you something. | J.D 我有话对你说 |
[07:38] | Oh no,did you know someone die from beer? | 噢 不 怎么你认识的人有被啤酒害死的吗 |
[07:40] | No one can die from beer. | 啤酒害不死人的 |
[07:42] | Hey, yo, J.D., toss me a beer, man. | 嘿 哟 J.D 扔罐啤酒给我 |
[07:44] | Coming’ at you, Shinski. | 啤酒来了 Shinski |
[07:52] | People can die from beer, Molly. | 啤酒可以害死人的 Molly |
[07:54] | Shinski didn’t, but our friendship did. | Shinski没死 但我们的友谊死了 |
[07:56] | J.D., you just don’t have | J.D 你身上就是没有 |
[07:57] | that edgy mean streak that I’m attracted to. | 那种我喜欢的贱兮兮的气质 |
[08:03] | You were saying? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[08:05] | Dude, what the hell?! | 哥们 干毛啊 |
[08:08] | Oh, that’s what’s up? Go about your business. | 噢 这么回事 忙你的去吧 |
[08:11] | Look, I’m sorry, | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[08:12] | but I’m attracted to damaged, dysfunctional people, | 但我喜欢为情所伤的人 |
[08:14] | and you’re just too normal. | 你太正常太普通了 |
[08:16] | Sometimes all it takes is a slammin’ hottie | 有时候发掘你的阴暗面 |
[08:18] | to make you dig down deep and discover who you really are. | 只需要一个性感到爆的美女 |
[08:21] | My emotional journey began at five years old, | 我的情感历程从5岁开始 |
[08:23] | when I walked in on my parents having sex | 在我走进我父母的房间撞见 |
[08:24] | in a position my father would latter playful describe as “The jackhammer”. | 他俩正用我爸称为”手提钻”的姿势做爱 |
[08:27] | I have a mentor that verbally abuses me every chance he gets, | 还有个总是出言侮辱我的导师 |
[08:30] | and no matter how I try, | 不管我怎么努力 |
[08:31] | I can’t stop constantly narrating my own life. | 我总是忍不住给我的生活配上旁白 |
[08:34] | At that very moment, I feared I had divulged too much. | 有那么一刻 我觉得我说的太多了 |
[08:37] | Molly, I’m narcissistic, | Molly 我自恋 |
[08:39] | I’m pessimistic, | 我悲观 |
[08:39] | I’m obsessive, | 我偏执 |
[08:40] | I’m insecure, | 我缺乏安全感 |
[08:41] | and I am so afraid of intimacy | 我害怕与人亲密 |
[08:43] | that every one of my relationships is a journey of self-sabotage | 所以我的每段感情都是在自我毁灭 |
[08:45] | that evidently ends in a black vacuum of | 最后都只剩下漆黑的虚无中 |
[08:47] | shattered expectations and despair. | 我那碎了一地的绝望 |
[08:50] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[08:54] | Boy, I tell you what there, | 好家伙 我跟你说 |
[08:55] | Jordan. I’m sure glad that shift is… | Jordan 我真高兴我这班 |
[08:56] | Perry! I was telling Jordan | Perry 我正在和Jordan说 |
[08:58] | about that sneezing attack I had this morning. | 今早的喷嚏大爆发 |
[09:00] | Was it 14 or 15 sneezes? | 我打了14个还是15个来着 |
[09:02] | Yes, Perry. Was it 14 or 15 sneezes? | 是啊 Perry 14个还是15个 |
[09:05] | What are you doing here, Denise? | 你在这干嘛 Denise |
[09:07] | I heard you were doing back-to-back shifts, | 我听说你要两班连着上 |
[09:09] | so I pulled a couple of strings | 于是我动用了一下自己的人脉 |
[09:10] | so that we could get the old band back together. | 把咱俩又调成组合了 |
[09:12] | Perry! You’ve always wanted to be in a band. | Perry 你不一直都想进组合的吗 |
[09:15] | Get out of town! | 真的假的 |
[09:15] | I just came up with that band thing. | 我刚刚才想到组合这事 |
[09:17] | Get out of town! Perry! | 真的假的啊 Perry |
[09:19] | Well, laissez les bons temps rouler. | 说起来啊 “Laissez les bons temps rouler” |
[09:22] | Translation: Let the good times roll. | 翻译过来就是”及时享乐” |
[09:24] | See, that’s what they say in New Orleans, the Big Easy. | “享乐之都”新奥尔良的人就这么说话 |
[09:25] | You know,that was my nickname in high school, New Orleans. | 你知道吗 我高中的外号就是”新奥尔良” |
[09:27] | I’m kidding. It was the Big Easy. | 开玩笑的 我叫享乐女 |
[09:29] | I was a huge slut. I was. I did everybody. | 以前的我骚极了 真的 我谁都上 |
[09:37] | It’s much better without the icy tongue. | 没有冰舌头的感觉好多了 |
[09:39] | I’ll remember that. | 我记住了 |
[09:40] | Why would she lie? | 她为什么要撒谎 |
[09:42] | Should we get out of here? | 咱们离开这吧 |
[09:43] | You think you can handle it? | 你觉得你没问题吗 |
[09:45] | No. But you won’t know until after. | 不是 但是得做了才知道 |
[09:47] | You just need to clear it with one person first. | 但是你得先争取一个人的同意 |
[09:49] | Just tell me who. | 说吧 是谁 |
[09:54] | No. | 不行 |
[09:56] | Oh, what’s the matter, J.D? Freezer got your tongue? | 噢 怎么了 J.D 舌头被冰箱冻住了吗 |
[09:59] | That doesn’t even make any sense. | 这不应该啊 |
[10:01] | So’s your face. | 反弹给你 |
[10:02] | Damn it! Walked into that one. | 该死 自己挖坑自己跳了 |
[10:09] | The key here is to not seem desperate. | 制胜法门是不要显得太急切 |
[10:11] | Please, Elliot. | 求你了 Elliot |
[10:12] | Please let me have sex. | 放我去做爱吧 |
[10:13] | She’s leaving tomorrow. | 她明天就走了 |
[10:14] | It’s simple, J.D. I’ll give you the OK | 很简单的 J.D 只要你承认你欠我的 |
[10:16] | if you just admit we’re not even. | 我就放你去 |
[10:17] | I am sorry, but that is one thing that will never happen. | 抱歉 我绝不承认 |
[10:30] | – Fine. We’re not even. – Thank you. | – 你赢了 我欠你的 – 谢谢你 |
[10:31] | But Molly just left. You have to all her at home. | 但是Molly刚刚走了 你得往她家打电话 |
[10:33] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我才不呢 |
[10:35] | But I’ll write you a note. | 但我可以给你写张证明 |
[10:38] | “J.D. May fornicate with anyone.” | “J.D可以和任何人通奸” |
[10:48] | OK, Sasha. Let’s see what your new engine can do. | Sasha 跑起来让我瞧瞧 |
[10:56] | So little Jack’s a baseball fan? | 小Jack是个棒球迷啊 |
[10:59] | He’s two, and he can’t talk yet. | 他才2岁 还不会说话呢 |
[11:01] | You know what you should do.You should get him baseball cards. | 你知道吗 你该给他买套棒球卡牌 |
[11:03] | I got my son Davey a Ken Griffey Jr card. | 我给我儿子Davey买了套小Ken Griffey的卡牌 |
[11:05] | Carries it with him wherever he goes. | 他简直卡不离身 |
[11:07] | Never liked the gum, though. | 但他从来不喜欢口香糖 |
[11:09] | Gum’s a weird word, isn’t it? | 口香糖这词真怪 是不是 |
[11:10] | You know, you ever notice some words, you say them enough, | 你注意过没 有些词你说的次数多了 |
[11:12] | they don’t even sound like words anymore. | 听上去就不像个词了 |
[11:13] | Gum, gum, gum. | 口香糖 口香糖 口香糖 |
[11:16] | Gum, gum, gum, gum, gum, gum, gum, gum, gum! | 口香糖 口香糖 口香糖 口香糖 口香糖 口香糖 |
[11:20] | Oh, happy day. She’s blown a fuse. | 本该是美好的一天 全被她搅合了 |
[11:24] | I swear to God, Jordan, I can’t do it again. | 我指天发誓 Jordan 我不可能再和她上一班 |
[11:27] | Perry, it’s just one more shift. | Perry 就差这一班了 |
[11:28] | Just tune her out, | 无视她 |
[11:29] | and she’ll eventually leave you alone. | 她就不会再烦你了 |
[11:31] | Consider it done. | 我尽量吧 |
[11:34] | Gum! | 口香糖 |
[11:40] | Relax. At most, you have a minor concussion. | 放松 你最多也就有点轻微脑震荡 |
[11:43] | Now I just want to check your pupils, OK? | 我只是查看你的瞳孔反应 好吗 |
[11:46] | Doug, that’s for… | Doug 那是用来看 |
[11:47] | Ears. | 耳朵的 |
[11:48] | Right. I’m not stupid. | 我知道 我不傻 |
[11:51] | Where are my clothes? | 我衣服去哪了 |
[11:52] | – I sent them to the dry cleaners. – Oh, Doug! | – 我送去干洗了 – 噢 Doug |
[12:02] | You responsible for this head blood? | 这是你的脑袋出的血吗 |
[12:04] | Look, here’s the bottom line. | 听着 先听我说完 |
[12:05] | I’m currently in possession of a note | 我现在手中握着 |
[12:07] | that’d give me permission to have sex with a beautiful woman, | 和一位美女嘿咻的许可证明 |
[12:10] | but I have no way of getting to her apartment. | 但是我现在没法去她家 |
[12:12] | Then what are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么呢 |
[12:15] | Get in. | 上车 |
[12:16] | Come on! Let’s go, go, go, go, go! | 快点 快 快 快 快 快 快 |
[12:30] | What are you doing?! | 你干嘛啊 |
[12:31] | It’s been four years! | 已经四年了 |
[12:34] | How do you not get how this works? | 你怎么就不长记性呢 |
[12:46] | – Hello. – Turk, it’s me. | – 嘿 – Turk 是我 |
[12:48] | Hang on. I’m doing my diabetes test. | 等下 我正做糖尿病检测呢 |
[12:50] | 98. Is that a good number? | 98 这数值还不错吧 |
[12:52] | Yes, it’s good. | 当然不错了 |
[12:53] | You surgeons are idiots! | 你们外科医生都是白痴 |
[12:54] | Oh, I’m the idiot, huh? | 嗬 我倒成白痴了啊 |
[12:55] | Well, guess what you were wrong about. | 知道你错哪了吗 |
[12:57] | Carla’s Dominican! | Carla是多米尼克人 |
[13:00] | All right, come on up, Per! | 好了 过来啊 Per |
[13:01] | Let’s get this show on the road! | 咱这就要激情上路了 |
[13:04] | I’m gonna go ahead and hang out back here, | 我准备就在后面这块呆着了 |
[13:05] | just kind of get acclimated with this area. | 适应适应这片环境 |
[13:09] | Oh, OK. | 噢 好吧 |
[13:11] | Hey, funny tidbit… | 嘿 趣味报道 |
[13:12] | Sorry there, De, can’t really hear you back here. | 抱歉 De 我在这听不太清楚 |
[13:16] | Message received. | 收到 |
[13:20] | Can you hear me now? | 现在能听见了吗 |
[13:22] | It’s like that commercial, “Can you hear me now?” | 像那条广告一样 现在能听见了吗 |
[13:24] | See, now, the only downside is that | 看 这样一来的缺点就是 |
[13:26] | I can’t hear you, | 我听不见你说话了 |
[13:27] | so I guess I’ll just have to talk for both of us. | 我想那我只能把咱俩的话都说了 |
[13:29] | So back to that tidbit. Now, that’s a funny word. | 说回趣味报道 这个词真有趣 |
[13:33] | See, I know what a bit is, | 看 我知道”报”是”报告”的意思 |
[13:34] | but what’s a tid? | 那这个”道”呢 |
[13:35] | Tid, tid, tid, tid, tid, tid, tid, tid. | 道 道 道 道 道 道 道 道 道 道 |
[13:39] | Tid, tid, tid, tid… | 道 道 道 道 道 |
[13:42] | J.D., we’re over here! | J.D 我们在这 |
[13:45] | Coming! | 来了 |
[13:46] | I don’t understand what the big deal is. | 我不明白干嘛这么大费周章 |
[13:48] | It’s just sex. | 不就是嘿咻么 |
[13:49] | It’s not just sex. It’s sex with Molly. | 这可不仅仅是嘿咻 是和Molly嘿咻 |
[13:52] | Any guy’d kill to have sex with Molly. | 和Molly嘿咻万死不辞啊 |
[13:53] | Hell, I’d kill to have sex with Molly. | 我都会为了和Molly嘿咻万死不辞 |
[13:56] | That’s it. | 我受够了 |
[14:03] | Sorry, dude. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[14:07] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[14:08] | I was tree’d by that coyote. | 我被土狼吓到树上去了 |
[14:11] | Got your phone? | 电话还在吗 |
[14:13] | He took it. | 他给拿走了 |
[14:15] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[14:19] | I can’t run in this gown. It’s too loose. | 我穿着病袍跑不起来 太松了 |
[14:21] | I can’t run in these jeans. They’re too constricting. | 我穿着牛仔裤也跑不起来 太紧了 |
[14:26] | Yeah. This is much better. | 嗯 这样好多了 |
[14:27] | I agree, but my legs are cramping. | 我同意 不过我的腿抽筋了 |
[14:28] | You spent too much time crouching in that tree, didn’t you? | 你是在树上蹲得太久了吧 |
[14:31] | I was kneeling on a nest. | 我是跪在一个鸟巢上来着 |
[14:32] | Just think of Molly, man. | 想想Molly吧 伙计 |
[14:35] | J.D., where are you? | J.D 你在哪 |
[14:37] | J.D., hurry. | J.D 快来啊 |
[14:43] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about. | 这样才对嘛 |
[14:53] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[14:57] | Hey, Per, I just saw an adorable interracial gay couple. | 嘿 Per 我刚看见一对超有爱的跨越了种族的同性恋 |
[15:01] | Just precious. | 真罕见呐 |
[15:03] | Look, enough with the squawk box, all right? | 别再用对讲器说话了 行吗 |
[15:04] | And just keep your eye on the road. What do you say? | 专心开车走你的路吧 好吗 |
[15:08] | All right. No more squawk box, but Per, | 好的 不用对讲器了 但是 Per |
[15:11] | don’t sweat the roads. I know ’em like the back of my hand. | 不用担心路况 我对它们了如指掌 |
[15:20] | Oh, Per, I think I’m hurt. | 噢 Per 我好像受伤了 |
[15:25] | Not badly hurt. Just a tidbit. | 没伤得很重 就几个”道道” |
[15:28] | Ouch. | 哎呦 |
[15:30] | Elliot, you gotta help me, | Elliot 你得帮我 |
[15:31] | we’re in front of Molly’s apartment. | 我现在在Molly家楼下 |
[15:32] | but her name isn’t listed anymore. | 但她的名字已经不在门牌号表上了 |
[15:34] | It’s either 4G or 5G. | 不是4G就是5G |
[15:36] | J.D,It’s ridiculous. | J.D 这太荒唐了 |
[15:38] | It’s 4.00 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨4点 |
[15:39] | Even if you catch her, | 就算你找到她 |
[15:40] | she’s leaving for the airport in ten minutes. | 她10分钟后就得去机场了 |
[15:42] | Perfect! That’ll leave us five minutes to cuddle. | 棒极了 那我们至少还能抱五分钟 |
[15:48] | Hi, is Molly here? | 嗨 Molly在吗 |
[15:50] | It’s not my wife, is it, Debbie? | 不是我老婆吧 是吗 Debbie |
[15:53] | Dorian Turkelton Dorian, Turkelton. | |
[15:56] | If you come in, you have to take your shoes off. | 进来记得先脱鞋 |
[15:59] | Sorry. Wrong apartment. | 对不起 找错房间了 |
[16:02] | Konnichiwa. | 你好(日语) |
[16:04] | Dude, she’s outside. She’s about to get in a cab. | 伙计 她在楼下了 她要上出租了 |
[16:08] | Oh,my god.I’ll never get down there before she leaves. | 噢 天 在她走之前我是下不去了 |
[16:11] | This is the worst moment of my life. | 这是我人生最糟的一刻了 |
[16:13] | Or is it the greatest moment of your life? | 也没准是你人生最美好的一刻呢 |
[16:16] | You’re right. Give me that gown. | 说得对 病袍给我 |
[16:20] | Go get her, buddy! | 去找她吧 伙计 |
[16:24] | Hey, this isn’t that scary. | 嘿 没那么吓人么 |
[16:34] | Molly Molly? | |
[16:36] | Hey! | 你好呀 |
[16:39] | Sorry about your collarbone. | 为你的锁骨感到惋惜 |
[16:40] | Say, I’ve got a community service form here. | 话说我这有份社区医疗服务的表 |
[16:42] | – Would you sign it for me? – Sure thing, Per. | – 帮我签了它行吗 – 没问题 Per |
[16:46] | So are you gonna come by and visit me later? | 你过会儿还会过来看我吗 |
[16:48] | Denise, that’s not very likely, | Denise 不太可能了 |
[16:50] | and here’s why: | 原因是这样 |
[16:51] | All you do is talk, talk, | 你整天都在说 说 |
[16:53] | talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. | 说 说 说 说 说 说 说 说 说 说 |
[16:55] | And when you’re not talking, | 就算你不说了 |
[16:57] | I’m betting you’re thinking about talking. | 我猜你也在想着怎么说 |
[16:59] | I mean, can I ask you a personal question? | 我是说 能问你个私人问题么 |
[17:02] | Have you ever had a thought | 你有没有过想到的 |
[17:04] | that you didn’t immediately verbalise? | 但没有说出来的想法呢 |
[17:07] | Well, I don’t know. That’s a tough one, Per. | 我不知道 这问题有点难 Per |
[17:10] | Look, the window’s open again. You can see the moon! | 看 窗户又开了 你能看见月亮了 |
[17:13] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天 |
[17:14] | What happened in your life that made you so needy | 到底是什么遭遇让你变得 |
[17:17] | that you’ve got to fill every waking second by babbling on. | 睁眼的时候根本闭不上嘴呢 |
[17:21] | Fine, don’t visit. My son will come. | 好吧 不用来看我 我儿子会来的 |
[17:24] | And now we are right back on your son again. | 现在我们又说回你儿子了 |
[17:26] | I’ll be honest with you. | 跟你说实话吧 |
[17:27] | I’m worried I’m not going to be able to get your voice out of my head. | 我担心你的声音会在我脑袋里余音绕梁 |
[17:30] | It is a very real concern. | 真是愁死我了 |
[17:37] | Did you leave anything in the ambulance? | 你在救护车里落什么东西了吗 |
[17:38] | Only my will to live. Why? | 只有我求生的愿望 怎么了 |
[17:40] | Then I guess this is your partner’s. | 那我猜这个是你搭档的 |
[17:43] | See, you know. I got my son Davey a Ken Griffey Jr card. | 看 我给我儿子Davey买过一套小Ken Griffery的卡 |
[17:46] | He carries it with him wherever he goes. | 他走到哪都带在身上 |
[17:48] | He’s ten there. He’ll always be that age to me. | 他10岁了 对我来说他永远10岁 |
[17:51] | I wish I had more time with him, though. | 我希望能多陪陪他的 |
[18:03] | What happened to your son, Denise? | 你儿子怎么了 Denise |
[18:10] | He died in an accident. | 他在车祸中死了 |
[18:15] | The paramedics were amazing, though. | 尽管急救人员棒极了 |
[18:18] | That’s actually the reason I became one. | 其实那就是我决心成为急救人员的原因 |
[18:23] | I really miss him, you know? | 我真的很想念他 你知道吗 |
[18:38] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢 |
[18:40] | Molly, I think you should stay. I’m off today. | Molly 留下来吧 我今天放假 |
[18:43] | We’ll have an amazing time. You can leave tomorrow. | 我们一起会很开心的 你可以明天再走 |
[18:45] | I’m not sure that’s a good idea. | 我不觉得那是个好主意 |
[18:47] | Well, maybe this will change your mind. | 嗯 也许这个会改变你的想法 |
[18:54] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[18:56] | Pretty well. Nice landing. | 挺好的 降落的不错 |
[18:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:03] | J.D., I think this one’s for you. | J.D 我想这个是给你的 |
[19:07] | I think the easiest way to lose something is to want it too badly. | 也许最快地失去一件事物的方法 就是过分渴求它 |
[19:11] | Take care. | 保重 |
[19:22] | No! | 不 |
[19:29] | Of course, it doesn’t help if your friend is a diabolical genius. | 当然 有个净出歪点子朋友也不会改变什么 |
[19:35] | Still, when you come across a person | 还是 当你偶然遇到一个 |
[19:36] | who’s lost something that really matters, | 失去了挚爱的人 |
[19:39] | you have to answer the call. | 你必须面对他们 |
[19:40] | Oh, he’s just such a cutie-pie. Look at that. | 噢 他真是个小可爱 你看呐 |
[19:43] | Have you ever had cutie-pie, Perry? | 你有吃过可爱派(小可爱)吗 Perry |
[19:45] | No, of course not. | 没 当然没 |
[19:45] | I like it a la mode. I’m kidding. | 我喜欢加冰淇淋的 开玩笑的 |
[19:47] | I know it’s not really pie. | 我知道”小可爱”指的不是派 |
[19:48] | But I’ll tell you, if it was really pie, | 但我跟你说 如果真的是派 |
[19:50] | I would eat it up. I’d gobble it up. | 我就吃掉它 吞掉它 |
[19:52] | I love pie! | 我爱死派了 |
[19:54] | Oh, my God! It’s my favourite! | 噢 天 那可是我的最爱 |