时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hey, J.D. | 嘿 JD |
[00:08] | Just prepping Mr Hovey for brain surgery. | 我在为Hovey先生脑部手术备皮 |
[00:10] | Mr Hovey’s having rotator cuff surgery. | Hovey先生要做的是肩袖手术 |
[00:16] | What’d you do to my hair? | 你对我头发做什么了什么 |
[00:18] | – Nothing. – Cool half-fro. | – 没什么 – 半圆爆炸头酷毙啦 |
[00:20] | – What?! – Uh-oh! | – 什么 – 啊哦 |
[00:23] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上苍 |
[00:25] | It’s good thing that he couldn’t go left. | 幸好他没法动左手 |
[00:26] | Because last thing you need in the ICU is | 因为重症病房里最不想看到 |
[00:28] | someone flyin’ off the handle. | 谁突然发怒给你添乱 |
[00:29] | Shore it up,people. | 各位振作士气啊 |
[00:30] | Neena Broderick’s in the building. | Neena Broderick在这栋楼里 |
[00:31] | We’re all going to die! | 我们都完了 |
[00:34] | As tactless as it was to | 虽然对着满屋的重病号 |
[00:36] | yell that in a room full of very sick people, | 这么大吼大叫挺不妥的 |
[00:38] | Ted had a point. | 但Ted有理由这么做 |
[00:39] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[00:39] | Neena Broderick is the scariest malpractice attorney in the city. | Neena Broderick 本市最可怕医疗事故律师 |
[00:49] | She seemed to create problems where there were none. | 她会无事生非 |
[00:51] | Grandma was 102. It was her time to go. | 祖母已经102岁 时候也到了 |
[00:55] | You killed her, and you’re gonna pay for it! | 但你杀了她 就得付出代价 |
[00:58] | Shape this place up, | 保证这儿一切顺利 |
[00:59] | and for God’s sakes, get Murphy outta here. | 天哪 快把Murphy弄走 |
[01:02] | – Don’t worry Doug. You’re a good doctor. – I know. | – 别担心Doug 你是个好医生 – 我知道 |
[01:08] | Hey, what did I do? | 嘿 我做了什么 |
[01:10] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[01:11] | Hey, guys. Guys? | 嘿 你们 你们干嘛 |
[01:26] | How long do I have to stay up here? | 我得悬在这多久 |
[01:29] | Just until I finish pretending to read the newspaper. | 直到我假装读完了报纸 |
[01:34] | Apparently there was some sort of election held recently. | 很显然最近这儿有一些选举 |
[01:40] | Or we could just ask him to leave. | 或者我们只要叫他离开 |
[01:43] | Come on, Doug. Let’s go get some coffee. | 走吧Doug 我们去喝咖啡 |
[01:49] | – Miss Broderick. – Bob. | – Broderick小姐 – Bob |
[01:51] | Oh, hi, Ted. How’s your wife doing? | 嗨Ted 你妻子近来好吗 |
[01:54] | Oh, that’s right. I forgot. You freeze up around me. OK. | 好吧忘了 我在旁边 你就傻愣了 |
[01:57] | Well, I’ll see you in court on the 18th. | 行 18号法庭见 |
[02:00] | Ted’s possum-like defence mechanism was actually quite brilliant. | Ted如负鼠的自御机制其实非常机智 |
[02:04] | Hello, Neena. We got divorced, actually. | 你好Neena 事实上我和我老婆离婚 |
[02:07] | I’ll see you in court on the 18th! | 18号法庭见 |
[02:13] | Everybody around here had the sense to stay under the radar | Neena在 大家都有低调行事的意识 |
[02:15] | when Neena Broderick was around. Well, almost everybody. | 几乎每个人都这样 |
[02:19] | I’m on a scavenger hunt, | 我在玩寻宝游戏 |
[02:20] | and I need to find a black-haired, soulless bottom feeder. | 要找一个黑头发 灵魂暗淡的水蛭 |
[02:24] | – Oh. Hi, Neena. – How ironic. | – 噢 嗨 Neena – 真讽刺 |
[02:26] | Because what I need is a burned-out, permed-up doctor | 因为我刚好需要个虚脱酗酒的 |
[02:29] | with a God complex and drinking problem. | 自大的卷发医生 |
[02:31] | Don’t listen to her. Most guys would kill for those curls. | 别听她的 多数人爱死那卷了 |
[02:33] | Straighten up, Newbie. | 站直了 菜鸟 |
[02:34] | I mean that in every sense of the word. | 这女的是各种意义上 |
[02:36] | – This woman is pure molten evil. – Got it. | – 实打实的恶女 – 我懂了 |
[02:40] | How do you even look at yourself in the mirror | 自知在毁美国医学事业 |
[02:42] | knowing you are ruining American medicine? | 你要怎么面对镜中的自己 |
[02:44] | Frivolous lawsuits scare prospective doctors… | 轻率地诉讼恐吓有前途的医生 |
[02:48] | Don’t you even feel the least bit… | 你难道没有至少一点点的 |
[02:51] | Perry, If you want me to shed a | Perry 如果你要我 |
[02:53] | tear about the current status of our medical system, | 为我们的医疗体系现状落泪 |
[02:55] | I’m gonna have to borrow a scalpel and | 那只能拿把手术刀往我胳膊上 |
[02:56] | dig it into my arm because here’s a secret… | 剜一刀我才哭的出来了 过来我有个秘密 |
[03:03] | I don’t care about anything that you think about anything. | 随便你怎么想 我都无所谓 |
[03:09] | J.D., big news. | J.D 大新闻 |
[03:11] | Guess what my new cell phone number spells. | 猜猜我新手机号拼起来是什么 |
[03:13] | Why’d you get a new number? | 为啥要换新号 |
[03:14] | Your old one spelled “Kfnmpah.” | 旧号拼起来是”Kfnmpah” |
[03:16] | Well, this one’s 9-1-6 “Call Turk.” | 新号916拼起来是”打给Turk” |
[03:18] | Yes, Now all you gotta do is call Turk. | 现在你只要记打给Turk就行了 |
[03:20] | How am I supposed to remember that? | 你让我怎么记 |
[03:22] | I’m begging you stick with “Kfnmpah.” | 求你继续用”Kfnmpah”这个号 |
[03:23] | Come on man, | 别这样兄弟 |
[03:24] | it’s the best thing that’s happened besides getting married. | 除了结婚 它就是我的大喜事了 |
[03:26] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[03:27] | The best thing that’s happened to me! | 那它就是最强喜事 没有之一 |
[03:29] | “Call Turk” Is eight numbers. | “打给Turk”是八个数 |
[03:31] | Actually, it’s just “Call Tur.” | 事实上是”打给Tur” |
[03:33] | But I’m hoping people will dial the “K” Anyway. | 但我希望大家记得拨”K” |
[03:36] | I’ll always dial the “K” For you. | 为了你我会一直记得拨”K”的 |
[03:38] | You’re a good friend, | 真朋友啊 |
[03:38] | and that’s why I did this for you. | 所以我为你做了这个 |
[03:45] | No, wait. There’s more. | 不 等等 还有 |
[03:52] | Awesome. | 牛逼 |
[03:53] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s not over yet. | 不不不 还没结束呢 |
[03:57] | So you’re the one. | 原来是你干的 |
[04:05] | Come here, you big brown bear. | 抱一个 你个大棕熊 |
[04:08] | Just like that, it turned into a great day. | 就是这样 变成了美好的一天 |
[04:10] | – I’ll take the lead on this one. – He’s all yours. | – 这位由我来汇报 – 行你来 |
[04:12] | Mr Steel, first name “Man of.” | Steel(钢铁)先生 名叫”之躯” |
[04:14] | You’re done. | 没你事了 |
[04:14] | Mr Steel, you passed out. | Steel先生 你刚刚昏厥了 |
[04:16] | So we’re gonna watch you closely for arrhythmia. | 我们会密切关注你的心律失常问题 |
[04:18] | But we don’t foresee any big problems. | 但依我们预见并无大碍 |
[04:21] | Hi, Daddy. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[04:39] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[04:40] | If I’m around that sea hag for more than ten seconds, | 在那海巫婆身边呆十秒以上 |
[04:42] | my throat closes up. | 我喉头就要闭锁了 |
[04:44] | Page me if you need me. | 有需要就呼我 |
[04:45] | Need you? | 需要你 |
[04:46] | Perry, please, I got this one. | Perry得了吧 我能搞定 |
[04:48] | Are you Dr Dorian? | 你是Dorian医生吗 |
[04:53] | She was all over me. | 她缠的我一点办法没有 |
[04:54] | I have a few questions about my father. | 关于我爸 我有几个问题 |
[04:56] | Your father has syncopy in… | 你父亲刚昏厥了 |
[04:58] | Per. I’m back in. You see, Neena, | Per 我回神了 Neena |
[05:01] | the heart is like a big, inflatable house. | 心脏就像一栋大的充气房 |
[05:03] | Now on the bottom floor are these two rooms, | 然后底层有两个房间 |
[05:05] | or ventricles. | 或者叫心室 |
[05:06] | Now, these ventricles or “Rooms…” | 然后 心室也叫”房间” |
[05:08] | Syncopy in severe LV | 左心室收缩功能障碍导致的昏厥 |
[05:10] | systolic dysfunction indicates a high risk of arrhythmia. | 意味着高风险的心律失常 |
[05:12] | So best action’d be an implantable defibrillator. | 所以最佳措施是安置心脏除颤器 |
[05:15] | I’m a medical malpractice attorney, and I am much, | 我是个医疗事故律师 |
[05:19] | much smarter than you. | 我比你聪明的多得多 |
[05:21] | They’re like rooms. | 他们就像房间 |
[05:23] | OK, missy, knowing damn | 好吧 小姐 我很确定 |
[05:25] | sure that you’ll sue us if the slightest thing | 如果我们做了这个非必要的手术 |
[05:27] | should go wrong with this elective procedure, | 而有了任何微小的差池 你都会告死我们 |
[05:30] | we’re gonna go ahead and elect not to do it. | 我们选择不做手术 |
[05:33] | – You can’t do that. – Really? Bob! | – 你没法那么做 – 你不信吗 Bob |
[05:36] | Hospitals can refuse treatment on a non-emergency patient. | 医院可以拒绝对非急诊病人的治疗 |
[05:38] | Here’s a list of places we can refer you to. | 这上面列出的可供你参阅 |
[05:40] | Thanks for playing. | 谢谢配合 |
[05:41] | Give that a good look. | 仔细看看哦 |
[05:45] | Like I said… rooms. | 就像我说的 房间 |
[05:53] | What kind of person would do something like this? | 什么人会做这种事 |
[05:56] | That’s a very unfortunate hand placement for you. | 你手放的位置很不巧 |
[06:01] | This is a very common hand size. | 这是大众手尺寸 |
[06:04] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[06:06] | Kelso wants me to keep hiding Doug until that attorney leaves. | Kelso要我把Doug一直藏到律师走 |
[06:09] | Is that ridiculous? | 是不是很荒谬 |
[06:10] | Elliot, the man tried to electrocute me an hour ago. | Elliot Doug一小时前差点把我电死 |
[06:12] | All I care about is whether or not this twitch goes away. | 我只关心我这抽搐啥时候能停 |
[06:16] | You should take Doug down to the morgue. | 你应该带Doug去停尸房 |
[06:17] | The worst he could do there is bring somebody back to life. | 在那 他最糟也就把死人变活人 |
[06:20] | Carla, when I became chief resident, | Carla 当我成为住院总医师时 |
[06:22] | I wrote a pledge to myself. | 我给自己立下了誓言 |
[06:24] | And you know what it said? | 你知道是啥吗 |
[06:26] | It said, “Dance like nobody is watching.” | “舞时 就旁若无人” |
[06:28] | Which I do constantly, | 我也的确常常这么做 |
[06:30] | in my living room with the shades closed | 不过客厅的窗帘还是要拉上 |
[06:31] | just in case somebody is watching. | 以防真的有人在看 |
[06:33] | But it also said not to hide problems away. | 但它也在告诫我不要逃避问题 |
[06:35] | So I’m not gonna go and hide Doug down in the morgue. | 我不会把Doug藏到停尸房 |
[06:38] | I’m not sure if I’m supposed to give this to someone | 我不确定该把这东西交给谁 |
[06:40] | or if I took this from someone, | 还是这是我从谁那拿的 |
[06:42] | but I got a bag of blood. | 不过我有个血袋 |
[06:45] | So, Doug, this is the morgue. | Doug 这里是停尸房 |
[06:50] | That’s cute, the little toe tag. | 脚趾上绑着很可爱的小标签 |
[06:51] | Like a present. | 像个礼物一样 |
[06:54] | Mr Korman, a nurse said this was a full-on emergency. | Korman先生 有护士说这里十万火急 |
[06:57] | I just came from the courts. | 我刚从球场回来 |
[06:58] | It’s been six weeks since you did my shoulder surgery, | 自你给我做了肩部手术已经六周 |
[07:01] | and my serve still has no pop. No zip, I tell ya. | 我发球还是没力 球速不快 |
[07:04] | You have to understand that this is a healing process. | 你得明白这是慢慢愈合的过程 |
[07:08] | Who invited Nurse Twitchy? | 谁让抽搐护士过来的 |
[07:10] | OK, Mr Korman, for the… | 好的 Korman先生 这是第 |
[07:12] | How many visits is this? | 第几次来访了 |
[07:14] | Twenty-seven. | 第二十七次了 |
[07:14] | Ok, for the 27th time, I’m gonna | 这是我第二十七次要求你 |
[07:16] | ask you to do your therapy and just be patient. | 配合治疗 保持耐心 |
[07:19] | I have a singles match against my mother on Monday. | 周一我和我妈有场单打比赛 |
[07:22] | I lose to her, I lose my pride. | 输给她我就没了自尊 |
[07:26] | I’m assuming these tubes are complimentary. | 我猜这些管子是赠送的 |
[07:31] | Dr Dorian. | Dorian医生 |
[07:33] | OK, just stay calm. You can handle this. | 好吧 淡定 你能应付的 |
[07:35] | She can’t be that much of a ball-buster. | 她哪能那么操蛋啊 |
[07:48] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[08:12] | – Dr Dorian? – I’m wearing a cup. | – Dorian医生 – 我穿着护裆呢 |
[08:14] | Thanks for the crotch update. | 谢谢你的”内搭”分享 |
[08:16] | Look. I’m just worried about my dad. | 我只是很担心我父亲 |
[08:19] | And that’s when I saw her for what she really was: | 那时我看到了她真实的样子 |
[08:22] | Just a patient’s scared daughter. | 只是一个病人的可怕女儿 |
[08:24] | Can somebody please talk to me? | 有人能和我谈谈吗 |
[08:30] | Elliot, I know everyone thinks I’m this huge screw-up. | Elliot 每个人都觉得我是破坏王 |
[08:33] | But I just want you to know that I’m gonna turn it around. | 但我只想让你知道我会力挽狂澜的 |
[08:36] | Doug, this is a quarantined area! | Doug 这里是隔离区 |
[08:40] | It’s OK, Doug. | 没事的 Doug |
[08:41] | You probably just didn’t see the signs. | 可能是你没注意那些标示 |
[08:43] | Signs? | 标示 |
[08:45] | Oh, man, I’m hopeless. | 神啊 我没救了 |
[08:47] | Come on, Doug. Yeah. | 加油 Doug |
[08:53] | Hey, sorry again, guys. My bad. | 嘿 真的很抱歉 我的错 |
[08:56] | Get outta here! Get out! | 快走 滚啊 |
[08:58] | Oh, my God! What an idiot! | 天啊 真是个傻逼 |
[09:01] | – Hey, calm down. – You calm down. | – 嘿 淡定 – 你才要淡定点 |
[09:03] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:08] | I thought we could head over to my tennis club. | 我觉得我们可以一起去网球俱乐部 |
[09:10] | I’ll show you what’s going on with my serve. | 我给你看发球情况 |
[09:12] | Can you hop a tall fence? I’m a little behind on my dues. | 你高栏网能翻的过去嘛 我会费迟交了一丢丢 |
[09:14] | Sure, a black guy breaking into a country club. | 当然 一个黑鬼擅闯乡村俱乐部 |
[09:17] | Nothing bad could happen there. | 不会发生啥倒霉事的 |
[09:18] | Yeah, fine, OK. I’ll go practise. | 好吧行 我去练习了 |
[09:21] | I’ll tell you how it went. | 到时候告诉你进展 |
[09:21] | Just give me your cell number. | 你手机号给我 |
[09:22] | All right, that’s it. Look, Mr Korman, | 好吧 到此为止 Korman先生 |
[09:24] | I will see you whenever I have office hours. | 工作时间我随时奉陪 |
[09:27] | I will not see you outside of this hospital, | 但出医院就不陪你玩了 |
[09:29] | and there’s no way that I’d ever give you my cell phone number, | 还有 不管我手机号多牛逼 |
[09:32] | no matter how awesome or perfect it may be. | 多完美 要我把它给你 |
[09:34] | Are we clear on that? | 没门 清楚了吗 |
[09:35] | Yes, doctor. | 清楚了 医生 |
[09:39] | Maybe it’s just me, | 可能只有我这么想 |
[09:41] | but I wouldn’t put up with that. | 但换我我可咽不下这口气 |
[09:46] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[09:49] | I tell ya, sittin’ here watching you play with your food | 坐在这看你摆弄自己的食物 |
[09:52] | makes you seem much less horrifying. | 感觉你不那么恐怖了 |
[09:54] | Oh, I know how I come off. | 我知道怎么放下架子 |
[09:56] | You know, but I have to put that act on for my job. | 但为了工作得端起来 |
[09:59] | It’s kind of like how you act all nerdy and spastic | 就像你表现的痴呆又抽风 |
[10:01] | to seem more accessible to your patients. | 是为了能和病人更亲近 |
[10:04] | I’m glad you got that. | 我很高兴你能懂 |
[10:06] | You’re sweet. | 你人很好 |
[10:07] | My God, is she flirting with me? | 我的天 她是在和我调情吗 |
[10:09] | Oh, my God. Am I flirting with you? | 我的天 我是在和你调情吗 |
[10:10] | Oh, my God. Is she psychic? | 天哪 她是会读心术么 |
[10:12] | You must think I’m such a mess. | 你一定觉得我一团糟 |
[10:13] | I don’t even know how to flirt. | 甚至都不会卖弄风情 |
[10:14] | Come on, it’s easy. | 来吧 很简单的 |
[10:16] | I’ll tell you what. | 我教你怎么做 |
[10:17] | Take some cupcake frosting and just lick it off your finger. | 拿手指蘸点纸托蛋糕的糖霜再舔掉 |
[10:20] | You mean… like this? | 你是说 像这样 |
[10:24] | I think that was mashed potatoes. | 这个是土豆泥吧 |
[10:27] | Wait, is she into me? Quick, | 等等 她看上我了吗 快点 |
[10:28] | make a bad joke and see if she laughs. | 说个冷笑话 看她会不会笑 |
[10:30] | Hear the one about the skeleton who couldn’t go to the party? | 听过为什么骷髅先生没法参加派对的故事吗 |
[10:32] | He had no body to go with. | 因为他没”人”可以一起去 |
[10:36] | That’s really funny. | 真是太好笑了 |
[10:38] | Well, that’s not a fair test. | 这不够有说服力 |
[10:39] | That joke’s hilarious. | 这笑话超赞 |
[10:40] | Still, right then, I decided something. | 但随后 我还是决定了 |
[10:43] | Listen, I know you hate everything about Miss Broderick. | 听着 我懂你对Broderick小姐厌恶至极 |
[10:45] | But her father’s in need of medical care. | 但他父亲需要治疗啊 |
[10:47] | And it’s our moral obligation to treat him, | 给他治病是我们的道德义务 |
[10:49] | whether his daughter’s a murderer, | 不论他女儿是杀人凶手 |
[10:50] | drug addict or terrorist. | 瘾君子 还是恐怖分子 |
[10:52] | I know. But a lawyer? | 我知道 但她可是律师啊 |
[10:53] | Even a lawyer. That’s what we do. | 哪怕律师也一样 这是我们分内事 |
[10:56] | Who taught you this crap? | 谁教你说的这些屁话 |
[10:58] | It’s nice to have the right answer to a tough question. | 能应答一个棘手问题的感觉很好 |
[11:00] | – You did. – Oh. | – 你啊 – 噢 |
[11:03] | It’s definitely better than having no answer at all. | 总比压根没答案好 |
[11:05] | Elliot, do you think I should even be a doctor? | Elliot 你觉得我应该做个医生吗 |
[11:16] | Not at dinner. | 吃饭时不准打电话 |
[11:17] | Baby, if you call Turk, | 宝贝 如果拨了”打给Turk”了 |
[11:19] | you get Turk. | 你就能接通Turk |
[11:20] | You got Turk. | Turk在此 |
[11:21] | If you do answer,you better be prepared for the worst. | 如果真应答了 最好做最坏的准备 |
[11:24] | Hi. Do you have a sec? | 你现在有空吗 |
[11:26] | Who gave you this number? | 谁给你的号码 |
[11:30] | He did. | 他给的 |
[11:35] | I’m not gonna lie, Newbie. | 我不说假话 菜鸟 |
[11:36] | You really impressed me by parroting my ethical speech. | 你学我讲道理的确令我刮目相看 |
[11:39] | But what the hell got into you? | 不过你到底哪根筋不对啊 |
[11:41] | As for me, I didn’t have to say anything and he knew. | 至于我 不用说啥他就知道了 |
[11:48] | Oh, Priscilla, you are so busted. | Priscilla 你太明显了 |
[11:52] | Damn it. He sees like a hawk. | 该死的 他像鹰一样敏锐 |
[11:57] | So she just bats her eyes, | 所以她只是眨巴一下眼睛 |
[11:59] | and you change your tune? | 你就就范了 |
[12:00] | Who in the hell am I kidding? | 可不是嘛 |
[12:01] | Of course you fell for her act. | 你当然会陷入她的圈套 |
[12:03] | You’re the loneliest guy in this hospital. | 你可是这个医院里最寂寞的人 |
[12:05] | Oh, no. He’s not the loneliest guy. | 不 他不是最寂寞的 |
[12:07] | That’s the loneliest guy. Watch this. | 那家伙才是最寂寞的 看我 |
[12:10] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[12:13] | Neena played you like the | Neena把你个 |
[12:14] | proud owner of the world’s longest dry streak. | 史上最长无性生活者玩弄于股掌之间 |
[12:16] | You know what, can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问你个私人问题吗 |
[12:18] | Exactly how long has it been | 距离你上一次 |
[12:20] | since you’ve swiped the stuffed animals off your bed, | 把床上的玩偶一把扫开 |
[12:22] | thrown your ankles up in the air, | 分开大腿献出菊 |
[12:24] | and thanked whatever God you pray to | 内心默默感谢老天爷 |
[12:25] | that you didn’t have on your granny panties? | 今天没穿欧巴桑式的内裤已经多久了 |
[12:27] | For your information, there’s a certain foxy nurse | 告诉你 上周就有个性感护士 |
[12:30] | that requested my services at her apartment just last weekend. | 说需要我去她公寓一趟呢 |
[12:33] | Hold on. I’m almost there. | 等等 马上行了 |
[12:37] | OK, your new bed’s all in. What now? | 你的新床弄好了 现在干嘛 |
[12:41] | You leave. | 你走吧 |
[12:45] | I still don’t understand why he couldn’t do it. | 我还是不能理解干嘛不让他弄 |
[12:49] | Even if I am a little desperate, | 就算我有点饥渴 |
[12:50] | Neena was not playing me. | Neena也不会是在玩我 |
[12:52] | I was playing you. | 我是在玩你 |
[12:53] | You’re just saying that because he’s here. | 你那么说只是因为他在这 |
[12:55] | No, I manipulated you. | 不 我就是操控了你 |
[12:57] | You’re just saying that because he’s here. | 你那么说只是因为他在这 |
[12:59] | Ok, we seem to be in a bit of a loop, | 好吧 感觉有点死循环了 |
[13:01] | so I’ll step over and talk to this one. | 那我跳过 来和这位谈谈吧 |
[13:03] | Are you gonna do the procedure on my father or not? | 你去不去给我爸动手术 |
[13:05] | I’m gonna go ahead | 我撤了 |
[13:06] | and leave this decision up to the lonely guy. | 就交给这位寂寞的家伙决定吧 |
[13:18] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[13:19] | Oh, hiding from Doug. | 躲Doug |
[13:21] | He asked me a question I haven’t answered yet. You? | 他问了我个问题 还没回答 你呢 |
[13:23] | I was trying to make a dramatic exit. | 我想来个戏剧化的退场 |
[13:25] | I thought this was a patient’s room. | 还以为这里是病房 |
[13:27] | Right. What are they doing here? | 好吧 他们在这干嘛 |
[13:32] | This is a hospital. | 这里是医院 |
[13:33] | He should really have his shirt on. | 他真的该把衣服穿上 |
[13:34] | – Yeah. – Dynamite areolas, though. | – 对啊 – 不过他乳晕真是巨大无比呢 |
[13:40] | Hey, night school. | 诶 上夜校的 |
[13:42] | Mr Korman followed us home last night. | Korman先生昨晚跟到我们家 |
[13:44] | How’d you get my number? | 你怎么弄到我号码的 |
[13:46] | Once you’ve got somebody’s driver’s licence | 一旦有了某人的驾照和尿液 |
[13:47] | and urine sample, you can just get about anything. | 一切信息就措手可得了 |
[13:50] | How do you flunk eighth grade gym? | 你八年级的体育课是怎么挂的 |
[13:52] | You’d better stop messing with my husband. | 你最好别再惹我丈夫 |
[13:55] | Tell him to stop messin’ with my walls! | 你才是叫他离我的墙远一点 |
[14:01] | You did this? | 你干的 |
[14:03] | Baby, you know you’re my world. | 宝贝 你是我的全部 |
[14:07] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[14:10] | I flunked gym, too. | 我也挂过体育 |
[14:13] | Didn’t like the shorts. | 不喜欢穿那种短裤 |
[14:14] | By the way, your number isn’t “Call Turk. | 对了 你号码不是”打给Turk” |
[14:16] | “It’s “Call Tur.” | 是”打给Tur” |
[14:18] | Lt’d be easier if your name was Cal Turk. | 你要是叫Cal Turk 就简单多了 |
[14:21] | There’s nobody named Cal Turk. | 怎么可能有人会叫这名字 |
[14:23] | Cal Turk here. We don’t sell insurance. | 我是Cal Turk 我们不售保险 |
[14:26] | We sell peace of mind. | 我们售的是心安 |
[14:28] | But only to white people. | 但只售予白人 |
[14:32] | Would you like some milk? | 你要喝点牛奶吗 |
[14:34] | Carla, have you seen Miss Broderick? | Carla 你看到Broderick小姐了吗 |
[14:36] | Maybe you should ask Ted. | 也许你该去问Ted |
[14:41] | So she’s nearby. | 所以她在附近哈 |
[14:44] | Your father’s gonna be just fine. | 你父亲会没事的 |
[14:46] | The place is top-notch. | 这地方技术一流啊 |
[14:47] | I practically live here. | 我基本上住这儿了 |
[14:49] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[14:50] | Massive hypochondriac. | 重度忧郁症患者 |
[14:51] | If you’ll excuse me, | 恕我失陪了 |
[14:52] | I have to go harass a surgeon. | 我得去找医生了 |
[15:01] | If you’ve come to tell me | 如果你是来告诉我 |
[15:02] | your decision about my father, | 关于我爸手术的决定 |
[15:03] | just say it and leave. | 说了就走吧 |
[15:04] | Look, I’m sure it doesn’t work on you, Ok? | 你这套行不通的 |
[15:05] | I’ve seen the real you. | 我见过真实的你 |
[15:06] | You can’t even flirt. | 你甚至都不会卖弄风情 |
[15:07] | Oh, really? | 你真这么认为 |
[15:11] | Why are you doing this? | 你为啥这么做 |
[15:12] | I love my dad. I’d do anything. | 我爱我爸爸 甘愿做一切 |
[15:13] | If it makes you feel any better. | 不知这么说你是否好受点 |
[15:14] | I think you’re really sweet. | 我觉得你真是个好人 |
[15:15] | How am I supposed to believe that? | 我会信这话吗 |
[15:16] | Well, you can’t. I already lied to you. | 不会 我已经骗过你一次了 |
[15:18] | Once the trust’s broken, | 信任已被打破 |
[15:19] | though I’d never lie to you again. | 虽然我不会再骗你了 |
[15:20] | – Really? – Who knows? | – 真的 – 谁知道 |
[15:22] | Look, do whatever you think is right, | 听着 做你觉得对的事 |
[15:23] | regardless of how I feel about you. | 别管我对你的感觉 |
[15:25] | And if it helps, I’m not the least bit interested. | 不知道对你的决策是否有帮助 但我对你一点兴趣没有 |
[15:27] | Like that matters. I’m not that lonely. | 我才不在乎 我才没那么寂寞 |
[15:34] | When you faced with a big decision, | 面临重大抉择 |
[15:35] | sometimes you need to be alone with your thoughts. | 有时你需要独自思考 |
[15:38] | Of course, in a hospital, that’s a problem. | 当然在医院 这是个问题 |
[15:40] | You see, around here, places to be alone are hard to come by. | 看看周围 很难有独处之地 |
[15:46] | How do I decide if we should do the procedure or not? | 我们该不该做那个手术呢 |
[15:49] | How do I tell someone he shouldn’t be a doctor? | 要怎么开口跟个人说他不适合当医生呢 |
[15:52] | How do I get my patient to stop stalking me? | 要怎样让我的病人不再跟踪我呢 |
[15:55] | How do I get these people to realise that just because | 要怎样让这些人意识到 我只是昏迷 |
[15:57] | I’m in a coma doesn’t mean I can’t hear them? | 不代表我听不到他们说话 |
[15:59] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[16:01] | Turk, do where i see, you got two options. | Turk 依我看你有两个选择 |
[16:03] | You can go hard-core on Mr Korman, | 对Korman先生来硬的 |
[16:05] | slap a restraining order and switch him to another doctor. | 甩个禁令 给他换个医生 |
[16:08] | The guy’s a pain in the ass, | 那家伙很讨厌 |
[16:09] | but I can’t do that to him. | 但我没法那么对他 |
[16:10] | Then you just have to re-establish your boundaries | 那你就得重新降低底线 |
[16:12] | and wean him off the home visits. | 欢迎他的家访 |
[16:13] | It’s easy. Of course you’ll definitely have to change your number. | 简单吧 当然换手机号是板上钉钉了 |
[16:18] | Mr Korman, I’ve filed a restraining order, | Korman先生 我已经申请了禁令 |
[16:20] | which means if you come to my house, call my cell phone… | 这意味着如果你到我家 打我手机 |
[16:23] | Excuse me. I know what a restraining order is. | 打断一下 我知道禁令是毛意思 |
[16:26] | You act like I’ve never dated. | 我也是谈过恋爱的人 |
[16:28] | Good-bye, Mr Korman. | 拜拜 Korman先生 |
[16:34] | Turk’s incredible selfishness | Turk牺牲病人 |
[16:35] | in sacrificing a patient to keep his cell phone number | 以保手机号的自私之举 |
[16:38] | motivated Elliot and I to do the right thing. | 鼓动了Elliot和我去做对的事 |
[16:40] | – Do the procedure. – OK. | – 动手术吧 – 好吧 |
[16:44] | Even if the right thing is really hard. | 尽管做对的事真的很难 |
[16:50] | Doug, I’m sorry, but… | Doug 对不起 但是 |
[16:52] | I don’t think you’re cut out for being a doctor. | 我认为你不适合当医生 |
[16:59] | I cannot figure out how this guy died. | 我搞不明白这家伙是怎么死的 |
[17:04] | I’m betting he took a paracentesis needle to the aorta. | 我打赌是穿刺针刺破了他的动脉 |
[17:07] | Have you seen this before? | 你之前见过这种情况吗 |
[17:08] | Seen it? | 见过 |
[17:09] | Upstairs, they call that a “Doug.” | 楼上的都管这叫”Doug”了 |
[17:13] | You got any others you can’t figure out? | 你还有别的没弄清的死因吗 |
[17:16] | Doctor-prescribed overdosage of fentanyl. | 医生开了过量芬太尼 |
[17:19] | Dissected left main during a cardiac catheterisation. | 心脏导管插入术时伤到左冠状动脉 |
[17:23] | We look under Mr Pancreas, and… | 我们看看Pancreas先生下面的 |
[17:26] | – There it is. – He’s the best I’ve ever seen. | – 就在这 – 我从没见过他这种人才 |
[17:29] | – Mind if we steal him from you? – I can live with it. | – 介意我把他挖过去吗 – 忍痛割爱吧 |
[17:32] | Well… my work here is done. | 好了 没我事了吧 |
[17:36] | I’ll get those. | 这个我来处理 |
[17:42] | So, my dad’s gonna be OK? | 我爸爸会没事吧 |
[17:44] | – He’s great. – Thank you. | – 他很好 – 谢谢 |
[17:46] | I hope I didn’t ruffle your feathers too much while I was here. | 希望我在这没有太多触怒你的地方 |
[17:49] | Sweetheart, I find it amusing that you think | 甜心 这么看得起你自个儿 |
[17:51] | you’re so much as a blip on my radar. | 让我觉得很逗 |
[17:54] | You ought to jot this down in your little lawyer notebook: | 你应该在律师笔记本上记下来 |
[17:57] | Nothing you could possibly do could ever, | 甭管你做什么 |
[17:59] | ever get to me. | 对我都没有丝毫杀伤力 |
[18:02] | I should probably thank him, too. | 我也应该谢谢他 |
[18:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的神啊 |
[18:11] | I’m gagging and vomiting at the same time. I’m… | 我喘不过气又想吐 |
[18:15] | I’m gavomiting. | 我这是喘吐 |
[18:19] | You know, if you really want to piss him off, | 真要激怒他 |
[18:21] | we should follow him to his | 我们应该跟他到办公室 |
[18:22] | office and have sex right in front of him. | 当他面嘿咻 |
[18:24] | That would never work. | 那不行 我演不来 |
[18:25] | I couldn’t perform. It’s a mentor thing. | 这事靠走心 |
[18:27] | OK. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:29] | OK, I’m confused. | 好吧 混乱了 |
[18:30] | I thought you weren’t interested in me. | 我以为你对我没兴趣 |
[18:32] | Maybe I just said that to make it easier for you. | 我那么说 大概是想让你少点心里负担 |
[18:35] | Or maybe I said it ’cause I knew you’d do what I wanted you to. | 或者因为我知道故意激你 我就能得偿所愿 |
[18:37] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[18:41] | As I stood there confused but enjoying | 我站在那 心中一团疑云 |
[18:43] | Neena’s very long kiss with just the right amount of tongue, | 但同时享受着Neena技术超赞的舌吻 |
[18:46] | I thought about when you | 我想当你做了艰难的决定 |
[18:47] | make tough decisions, good things can happen. | 好事就会降临 |
[18:51] | Like the confidence you gain from finding your true calling. | 比如当你找到了适合自己的工作时重拾的信心 |
[18:54] | Nelson, got some of your handiwork down in the morgue today. | Nelson 今天在停尸房领略了你部分作品 |
[18:57] | You operating with a blindfold on or what? | 你是蒙着眼在做手术吗 |
[19:03] | And when you make decisions for the wrong reasons, | 而当你以不良动机来做决定 |
[19:05] | they can bite you in the ass. | 可能会被反咬一口 |
[19:07] | Ten feet, Mr Korman! | 十英尺 Korman先生 |
[19:09] | No problem. I’m suing you. | 没问题 我要起诉你 |
[19:14] | Dude, Mr Korman is suing me, | 兄弟 Korman先生要起诉我 |
[19:17] | and that ice princess is his attorney! | 那个冷面公主是他律师 |
[19:19] | When did he get a chance to meet her?! | 他哪来的机会认识她的 |
[19:28] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[19:29] | Call Turk as soon as you get this. | 听到请马上打给Turk |
[19:33] | Are you coming in or what? | 你进不进来 |
[19:34] | In the end, it’s always best | 最后 依循原则去做决定 |
[19:36] | to rely on your principles to make decisions. | 总是最保险的 |
[19:38] | Hell, yeah. | 没错 |
[19:46] | Message deleted. | 留言已删除 |