时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Life in a hospital is never boring. | 医院的生活永远不无聊 |
[00:09] | What the hell are you guys doing? | 你们俩干嘛呢 |
[00:15] | Practising our slow motion run. | 练习我俩的慢镜头奔跑 |
[00:16] | Makes everything seem more dramatic. | 让周围事物显得更戏剧化 |
[00:18] | You’re doctors. Doctors! | 你俩是医生啊 医生 |
[00:22] | – Baby. – Go get her, Turk. | – 宝贝儿 – 去追她 Turk |
[00:31] | Wait. | 等下 |
[00:36] | Oh, he’s slow. | 噢 慢死了 |
[00:39] | Time to go see my favourite patient: Mr Gregory Marks. | 该去看看我最喜欢的病人了 Gregory Marks先生 |
[00:42] | He may need a new kidney, | 他可能需要个新肾脏 |
[00:43] | but he sure as hell doesn’t need a new heart. | 但他绝不需要一颗新心脏 |
[00:46] | Hey, I bought you a present. | 嘿 给你买了份礼物 |
[00:48] | Oh, my God. A journal! | 噢 天 一本日记 |
[00:51] | Well, you seem like the kind of sensitive young buck | 你看起来像那种喜欢记下 |
[00:53] | that likes to chronicle his feelings. | 自己感受的多愁善感的年轻人 |
[00:55] | I can’t wait to chronicle this one. Oh, God. | 我已经迫不及待的想往上写东西了 噢 天 |
[00:58] | I gotta tell you, Mr. Marks, even though I know you’d never take it, | Marks先生 不得不说 尽管知道你是不会要的 |
[01:01] | I’d give you one of my kidneys in a second. | 我还是愿意卸下一颗肾给你 |
[01:02] | Oh, no, I would definitely take it. | 噢 不 我会要的 |
[01:04] | I would take it with my bare hands. | 我会裸手接过来的 |
[01:07] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[01:08] | Well, let me check your chart and see… See if we’re a match. | 嗯 让我看眼你的病历 看看咱俩配不配得上 |
[01:13] | Please don’t be a match! | 千万别配上啊 |
[01:15] | Blood type O. Not a match. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! | O型血 配不上 耶 耶 耶 耶 耶 |
[01:18] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:20] | – Do you have chocolate cake today? – Nope. | – 今天有巧克力蛋糕吗 – 没有 |
[01:23] | Well, isn’t that just the pickle | 那我只能吃那死难吃的 |
[01:24] | on the giant crap sandwich that is my day. | 三明治上的腌黄瓜了吗 |
[01:27] | Relax. I never get chocolate cake. | 放松 我从没吃到过巧克力蛋糕 |
[01:29] | Oh, right. Cos you’re diabetic. Boo-hoo! You know what, Turk? | 噢 对啊 你有糖尿病 你知道吗 Turk |
[01:31] | If you want sympathy, get a disease people can see. | 如果你想博取同情 得个肉眼能看见的病 |
[01:34] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[01:36] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 噢 天呐 对不起 |
[01:37] | I’m just having the worst day. | 我今天过得太糟了 |
[01:39] | It’s no biggie. Forgive and forget, right? | 没事的 原谅并遗忘 对吧 |
[01:43] | Please get her. | 替我复仇 |
[01:44] | I’ve been kicking ass lately, but this place is such a boys’ club, | 我最近已经很威风了 但这里就是男人的天下 |
[01:47] | I still can’t even get x-rays or tests back on time. | 我想准时收到X光和检测结果都难 |
[01:50] | Hey, Elliot,if you’re desperate to get things done, | 嘿 Elliot 如果你急着把事情办成 |
[01:52] | you could always do what Jordan does. | 你可以学Jordan啊 |
[01:55] | Could you move my car out of the sun? | 你能帮我把车从太阳下挪走么 |
[01:58] | If the seat gets too hot, my thighs get all pink and sweaty. | 如果车座晒得太热 我的大腿就会又红又出汗 |
[02:04] | Yeah. Bye-bye, security guard. | 好的 拜拜 保安 |
[02:07] | – Very classy. – Don’t judge me, stick. | – 真经典啊 – 别说我 木头脑袋 |
[02:10] | You do what you have to do to level the playing field. | 你得做一些不得已之事从而让竞争环境更公平 |
[02:12] | Well, Carla and I would never behave that way. | Carla和我不会这么做的 |
[02:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:17] | How’d you get chocolate cake?They say they didn’t have any. | 你怎么有巧克力蛋糕吃呢 他们说没蛋糕的 |
[02:19] | Oh, I just did like this and said, “Got cake?” | 噢 我就这样一下 然后问 “有蛋糕么” |
[02:24] | That’s just ridiculous. | 太无理取闹了 |
[02:25] | You can’t just get cake by going like this: | 你不可能凭着这样就有蛋糕吃 |
[02:31] | – Hello, Heather. – You’ll never guess | – 嘿 Heather – 你绝对不相信 |
[02:33] | what I found on the computer. | 我在电脑上找到了什么 |
[02:34] | Was it a set of adult male shoulders? | 是一副成年男人的肩膀么 |
[02:37] | They had to trim ’em to get me out of that well. | 他们截了我的肩膀才能把我从井里弄出来 |
[02:39] | – Right. – Anyway,you know Mr Marks? | – 是啊 – 不论如何吧 你知道Marks先生么 |
[02:40] | He said he doesn’t have family to be a kidney donor, | 他说他没有亲人给他捐肾 |
[02:42] | but he’s got a son. We gotta find this guy. | 但他有个儿子 我们得找到这家伙 |
[02:44] | Look,newbie.There are times a man wants to keep something to himself. | 听着 菜鸟 有时候人有自己的秘密 |
[02:47] | Like say he’s got a son, or he’s 29 years old | 比方说他有个儿子 或者他29岁 |
[02:50] | and keeps a journal with a unicorn drawn on the cover. | 有本封面上印着独角兽的日记 |
[02:52] | That’s a horse with a sword on his head. | 那是一匹头上插着剑的马 |
[02:54] | And he’s there guards my hopes and dreams. | 它守护着我的希望和梦想 |
[02:56] | Come on. If the guy didn’t tell you about his son, | 行了 如果这个人没和你提过他儿子 |
[02:57] | I’m sure he had a pretty good reason. | 我想他就是不愿意提 |
[02:58] | You always do.You get too involved in patients’ lives. | 你总这样 你总是过度介入病人的生活 |
[03:01] | And just exactly how does that usually work out for you? | 结果通常都怎么样了呢 |
[03:06] | Eventually, someone’s gonna miss me, Jerry. | 总归会有人想我的 Jerry |
[03:09] | Oh, God, no. | 噢 天呐 不 |
[03:12] | – He made me watch Everwood. – Yeah, yeah. Look, | – 他逼着我看<雪山镇> – 好了 听着 |
[03:14] | Claudia, just promise me | Claudia 向我保证 |
[03:16] | you won’t get too involved with your patient, OK? | 你不会过度干涉你的病人 好吗 |
[03:21] | After getting more involved, I found out Mr Marks’ son | 在更多了解之后 我发现Marks先生的儿子 |
[03:23] | was an air-traffic controller at a small private airport. | 是一位私人飞机场的空中交通指挥员 |
[03:27] | – Come on. I don’t want… – Relax, would you? | – 听着 我不想 – 放松 行吗 |
[03:30] | I’ll put her on the speakerphone. | 我把扬声器打开 |
[03:31] | If you don’t like the sound of her voice, she’s history. | 如果你不喜欢她的声音 那就算了 |
[03:35] | I’ll tell you something about Wings: They really got it right. | 告诉你机翼的事儿吧 用它就对了 |
[03:39] | Excuse me. Are you Murray Marks? | 打扰了 你是Murray Marks么 |
[03:41] | – I’m busy. – You don’t look busy. | – 我很忙 – 你看起来不忙啊 |
[03:43] | Tower, this is Flight 117. We’ve lost an engine. | 控制台 这是117航班 我们一个引擎发生故障 |
[03:46] | Yeah, you’re right. I’m not busy. | 对 你说得对 我不忙 |
[03:49] | – You can take that. – No, no, no. Let’s talk. | – 你帮帮他啊 – 不 不 不 咱们聊聊吧 |
[03:51] | Oh, god.We’ve lost the other engine. | 噢 天 我们另一个引擎也坏了 |
[03:52] | – Take it! Take it! – OK. | – 回复啊 回复 – 好的 |
[03:54] | Pull up, 117. Pull up. | 停下来 117 停下来 |
[03:58] | Hello? | 听见吗 |
[03:59] | Hello? | 听见吗 |
[04:02] | We lost ’em. | 他们掉线了 |
[04:04] | So what was your thing? | 你有什么事么 |
[04:06] | Shouldn’t you call the fire department or something! | 叫消防队啊 做点什么啊 |
[04:08] | Nah. That was just Mickey fooling around. | 不用 那是Mickey闹着玩呐 |
[04:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:12] | This is a tiny airport. We get, like, one aeroplane a day. | 这是个小型机场 我们 也就 一天飞一架吧 |
[04:17] | I’m a pretty aeroplane. Board me. | 我是一架漂亮的飞机 登机啊 |
[04:22] | He’s a little off. | 他脑子有点脱线 |
[04:23] | He smells like fuel. | 他闻上去像燃料 |
[04:25] | He’s an aeroplane. | 他是架飞机 |
[04:44] | – I’m not quite sure I’m getting this. – Oh, what’s not to get? | – 我不确定我听懂了 – 噢 有什么不懂的 |
[04:46] | Look, Dr Cox told me not to get involved. I defied him. | Cox医生告诉我别掺和 我反抗了他 |
[04:50] | And now, with your help, I’m gonna rub it in his face, OK? | 现在 有了你的帮助 我要向他显摆显摆 懂了 |
[04:53] | Now for the last time, the song goes like this: | 最后一遍 歌是这么唱的 |
[04:55] | You were wrong | 你错了 |
[04:56] | I found his son, I found his son, | 找到他儿子了 找到他儿子了 |
[04:58] | I found his son | 找到他儿子了 |
[04:59] | – Then jump out and go, “That’s me!” – Yeah ok. But wouldn’t it be funnier | – 然后你跳下去说”就是我” – 好的 但如果我在 |
[05:02] | if I came out on the second “I found your son” To get to it? | 你唱第二遍”找到他儿子了”就跳出去不是更有趣么 |
[05:05] | Yeah, I would be a whole lot funnier, but I have a question. | 是很有趣 但我有个问题 |
[05:07] | Who’s gonna be singing the “I found his son” Song? | 那谁来唱”找到儿子”歌 |
[05:09] | Because it certainly won’t be me, OK? | 我是绝对不会唱的 懂吗 |
[05:11] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[05:14] | Dr Cox, You were wrong | Cox医生 你错了 |
[05:16] | I found his son, I found his son | 找到儿子了 找到儿子了 |
[05:18] | That’s me! | 就是我 |
[05:23] | – Too early? – We rehearsed this! | – 出来早了 哈 – 咱排练过的 |
[05:24] | We were on your scooter. | 在你小摩托上练的 |
[05:33] | Reunion time. This is gonna be great. | 团聚时刻 一定会很棒的 |
[05:39] | Murray Murray? | |
[05:39] | Before you say anything, I just want you to know | 在你说话之前 我想你知道 |
[05:41] | if you need a kidney, you can have mine. | 如果你需要肾源 可以用我的 |
[05:45] | See? | 看见了吧 |
[05:47] | For $ 70,000. | 给我7万块 |
[05:52] | I love this moment so much, I want to have sex with it. | 我爱死这一幕了 和它上床都行 |
[05:56] | Franklin,I was wondering if you could | Franklin 我在想你能不能 |
[05:57] | put a rush on Mr Lowenstein’s urinalysis, | 帮我催催Lowenstein先生的尿分析 |
[05:59] | because I’ve got a really important interview for a fellowship next year. | 我下午有个关乎明年研究员资格的重要面试 |
[06:02] | No. We’re done talking now. | 不行 谈话结束 |
[06:06] | Elliot Elliot. | |
[06:07] | We can help. | 我们能帮你 |
[06:08] | No! No! You will not turn Elliot | 不 不 你们不能把 |
[06:11] | into some flirtatious manipulator. | Elliot变成个调情机器 |
[06:13] | Don’t get me wrong. Outside the hospital, | 别误会了 出了医院 |
[06:14] | Elliot with her hair up, is a slammin’ hottie, | 头发绑起来的Elliot 性感小甜甜一个 |
[06:17] | but here, she’s an asexual mess. | 但在这里 她就是个不性感的医生 |
[06:19] | That’s the natural order things, | 这是自然的规律 |
[06:20] | and you don’t mess with the natural order! | 你们不能搞乱自然规律 |
[06:25] | Elliot, don’t listen to him. | Elliot 别听他的 |
[06:27] | He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 他语无伦次 说话不经大脑 |
[06:28] | Look, I will try anything. | 我什么都愿意做 |
[06:30] | I just don’t want to compromise who I am. | 只是不想改变我的本性 |
[06:33] | Sweetie, you won’t have to do that. | 甜心 不用做到那步 |
[06:34] | Sure,If it’s something really important, | 当然 如果情况紧急 |
[06:36] | you might have to occasionally sleep with someone. | 你可能偶尔会需要和人嘿咻下 |
[06:39] | That’s how I hooked up with Perry. Needed a pen. | 我和Perry就这么搞上的 我当时需要支笔 |
[06:41] | You won’t have to compromise yourself. It’s about subtlety. | 你不必改变本性 这种事关键在于隐晦 |
[06:44] | It’s a lingering smile, a chuckle at a bad joke. | 一枚浅笑 不好笑的笑话轻笑两声 |
[06:48] | A look in your eye that says | 一种隐晦的小眼神说着 |
[06:49] | “If you do what I want, maybe something’ll happen between us,” | “如果你如我所愿的话 没准有戏噢” |
[06:52] | even though you know it never will. | 尽管你知道根本没戏 |
[06:56] | Franklin,If you analyse this urine sample right now, | Franklin 如果你现在就帮我做检测的话 |
[06:58] | then maybe I’ll have sex with you, but probably not. | 也许我会和你嘿咻噢 也许不会 |
[07:04] | – So close. – What’s your problem with your dad? | – 就快成功了 – 你对你爸有什么不满 |
[07:07] | Well, for starters, he named me Murray. That’s an old man’s name. | 首先 他给我起名Murray 老头才叫这名 |
[07:10] | Oh, come on. No, it isn’t. | 噢 少来了 才不是呢 |
[07:14] | Murray Murray! | |
[07:15] | What? | 干嘛 |
[07:18] | Everything my father’s ever done was designed to humiliate me. | 我父亲做过的每件事都是为了羞辱我 |
[07:21] | Murray Murray. | |
[07:22] | – What? – What? | – 干嘛 – 干嘛 |
[07:24] | No, the youngest Murray! | 不是 年轻的Murray |
[07:29] | I’m 68. | 我才68 |
[07:31] | – Thirty-four! – Damn! | – 我34 – 该死 |
[07:38] | You don’t know what it was like having him as a father. | 你不懂有这么一个父亲是什么感受 |
[07:40] | He had me in his shadows my whole life. | 我一辈子都活在他的阴影里 |
[07:42] | He actually sang at my senior prom. | 我的毕业舞会他去唱歌了 |
[07:44] | My date threw her panties on the stage. | 我的舞伴把内裤脱了丢上台去 |
[07:46] | First and last time I saw them, by the way. | 那是我第一次也是最后一次见到她的内裤 |
[07:48] | When I’m around the guy, I’m invisible. | 在他身边 我就像透明人 |
[07:50] | Come on. You’re exaggerating. | 得了 你夸张了吧 |
[07:52] | {*Hey, good-lookin’* | *嘿 美女* |
[07:54] | *Whatcha got cookin’?* | *你做什么呢* |
[07:56] | – See what I mean? – I love this song. | – 懂我的意思了吗 – 我喜欢这歌 |
[07:56] | *How’s about cookin’ something up with me?* | *和我一起做点什么怎么样* |
[08:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:12] | OK,so I tried to get some X-rays back from a lab tech by making a kissy face. | 我冲人做索吻表情好早点取到我的X光检测结果 |
[08:15] | He asked me if I had palsy. | 结果他问我是不是面瘫了 |
[08:16] | Elliot,If you want to get ahead, you have to use what God gave you. | Elliot 想成功 得利用起上帝赐予你的优势 |
[08:20] | Or in your case, what Dr Feinberg gave you. | 或者在你来说 Feiburg医生给你的优势 |
[08:22] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[08:24] | I can’t keep my kidney guy’s son from leaving. | 我留不住我肾脏病人的儿子 |
[08:26] | Elliot will help. | Elliot能帮你 |
[08:28] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[08:32] | Hi. I’m Elliot. | 嗨 我是Elliot |
[08:34] | Hi. I’m Murray. | 嗨 我是Murray |
[08:35] | Hi. I’m Elliot. | 嘿 我是Elliot |
[08:37] | I’m firing blanks here! | 我脑子一片空白了 |
[08:43] | These are my favourite scrubs. | 这是我最喜欢的一套制服了 |
[08:45] | Is it a bad stain? | 这水渍很糟么 |
[08:47] | No. | 不 |
[08:48] | That’s a good stain. | 这水渍好得很 |
[08:50] | A very good stain. | 好极了 |
[08:52] | That’s my favourite stain ever. | 这是我最喜欢的一块水渍 |
[08:56] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[08:58] | She has nice breasts. | 她的胸真好看 |
[08:59] | – They’re real. – Yeah, right. | – 它们是真的 – 是啊 真的 |
[09:00] | – No, they aren’t. – Don’t! | – 才不是 – 别出声 |
[09:02] | I can’t believe you got cake. They guy said they didn’t have any. | 怎么你有蛋糕吃啊 那人说没有蛋糕了 |
[09:04] | Just do what I told you to do. | 照我说的做 |
[09:09] | Sweets for the sweet. | 甜点配甜心 |
[09:11] | Thank you… Glen. | 谢谢你 Glen |
[09:13] | Look, Murray, it doesn’t matter that your father’s handsome and charismatic | 你父亲又帅又有魅力 唱起歌来像年轻的Joan Baez |
[09:16] | and sings like a young Joan Baez. | 这些都不重要 |
[09:19] | He’s your flesh n’ blood. You gotta step up. | 你们血脉相连 你得帮他 |
[09:21] | You obviously have issues with your own father you’re projecting onto me, | 明显是你恋父还非得强加到我身上 |
[09:24] | so why don’t you go ahead and give him a jingle? | 你为什么不去冲他撒娇呢 |
[09:26] | – He’s dead. – Good stuff. | – 他死了 – 真好笑 |
[09:28] | – No, I’m serious. – Classic. | – 不 我说真的 – 经典 |
[09:29] | He had, like, a massive heart attack. | 他 突发心脏病 过世了 |
[09:32] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 真抱歉 节哀吧 |
[09:33] | Now about the kidney… | 说回肾源的事 |
[09:35] | I wish I could fly my plane right now. | 真希望我现在开着飞机飞呢 |
[09:37] | I always like to fly it when I have to make a big decision. | 我喜欢一边飞一边做出重大决定 |
[09:40] | Make the flesh and blood argument again but in a different way. | 再用血缘关系劝他一次不过换个说法 |
[09:43] | Blood and flesh, Murray. | 血脉相连啊 Murray |
[09:44] | – I’ll do it. – Jackpot. | – 我愿意捐 – 中头彩了 |
[09:49] | Yawning, Glen! | 打哈欠呢 Glen |
[09:51] | One for the road, Glen? | 打包一块 Glen |
[09:53] | Thanks. Happy weekend. | 谢了 周末愉快 |
[09:56] | Elliot, did you talk Franklyn | Elliot 你是不是说服了 |
[09:57] | into doing your patient’s urinalysis before mine? | Franklyn先给你的病人做尿检 |
[10:00] | No, I just told him I lost my voice, | 没 我就说我嗓子哑了 |
[10:01] | and I had to whisper in his ear… | 然后在他耳边说了说话 |
[10:03] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[10:05] | – Careful, Elliot. – Oh, come on. | – 注意点 Elliot – 噢 算了吧 |
[10:06] | What harm can come from a little flirting? | 调点小情能坏什么事 |
[10:21] | I wanna see that engagement ring. | 我想看那枚订婚戒指 |
[10:22] | That costs $10,000. | 那戒指10万美金 |
[10:24] | I got 12 bucks. | 我有12块 |
[10:32] | – You OK? – Yeah. Why? | – 你没事吧 – 没事 怎么了 |
[10:34] | You have created a monster. | 你创造了一只怪物 |
[10:36] | Elliot did a tongue-dance in Franklyn’s ear | Elliot跑去Franklyn耳边说悄悄话 |
[10:38] | just to get him to do her lab before mine. | 好在我之前取到检测结果 |
[10:40] | So she used her femininity. | 她发挥了她女人的天性怎么了 |
[10:42] | The only reason you usually get your lab work back so fast | 你总是能很快拿到检测结果 |
[10:44] | is cos you always pick Franklyn to play basketball, | 是因为你打篮球的时候会选Franklyn |
[10:46] | even though he always shoots his foul shots granny-style. | 尽管他投罚球的时候像个老太太 |
[10:50] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[10:51] | Excuse me. | 排队了吗 |
[10:52] | This is gonna cause problems. | 这样下去会出事的 |
[10:54] | Oh, I’ll just be a sec. | 噢 一会儿就好 |
[10:56] | Dave, can I get an orange soda? | Dave 能给我罐橙子苏打么 |
[10:57] | I’m so hot and thirsty. | 我又热又渴 |
[11:00] | It’s on me. | 我请客 |
[11:06] | I’d like an orange soda, too. | 我也要罐橙子苏打 |
[11:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. That was the last one. How sad. | 噢 抱歉 刚才是最后一罐 真不巧 |
[11:12] | That’s the way female doctors around here behave | 如果这里的女医生就这么处事的话 |
[11:15] | I hope the young lady I’m interviewing is different breed. | 我希望我要见的那位能收敛点 |
[11:18] | Do either of you know where I can find Elliot Reid? | 你们俩谁知道Elliot Reid在哪 |
[11:20] | “I told you so” Moments are rare. | “早告诉你了”这种时刻很少见 |
[11:22] | So when they come, you have to savour them. | 如果你遇到了 一定要好好体会 |
[11:24] | Hey, Newbie. | 嘿 菜鸟 |
[11:25] | The good news is that Murray and his dad are a match kidney-wise. | 好消息是Murray和他爸肾源配型成功 |
[11:29] | The better news is that the tests revealed a little secret | 特好消息是检测泄露了一点小秘密 |
[11:32] | you’re gonna wanna share with your new pal. | 你留着和你的兄弟分享吧 |
[11:34] | Gregory is not Murray’s biological father. | Gregory不是Murray的生父 |
[11:38] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[11:39] | By the by, this moment is so great, | 对了 这一刻太棒了 |
[11:43] | I’d cheat on that other moment from before, | 我决定抛弃之前的那一刻 |
[11:45] | marry this one, and raise a family of tiny little moments. | 娶了这一刻 然后生一堆美好的小时刻 |
[11:53] | Damn! | 该死 |
[11:59] | I couldn’t decide whether | 对于是否要告诉Murray |
[12:00] | I should tell Murray his dad wasn’t his dad. | 他爸爸不是他生父让我进退两难 |
[12:02] | Luckily, hospitals are | 幸好 医院里 |
[12:03] | full of supportive colleagues eager to help. | 到处都是热心肠的同事 |
[12:06] | Go tell that little bastard this second | 你马上就给我去告诉他 |
[12:08] | before he coughs a kidney up to his fake father and sues this hospital! | 在他因为丢了一颗肾给他假爸爸并起诉这家医院之前 |
[12:12] | Write that down in your little unicorn book. | 写到你那独角兽本子上 |
[12:16] | Actually, sir, it’s a horse with a sword on his head. | 事实上 先生 这是一匹脑袋上插着剑的马 |
[12:19] | You know I’m a unicorn. Why can’t you just say it? | 你知道我是独角兽 为什么不承认 |
[12:24] | What are you going to do, son? | 你准备怎么办 孩子 |
[12:27] | Well, Dr Kels… | 嗯 Kelso医生 |
[12:29] | Well, Dr Kelso, I’m just gonna tell him. | 嗯 Kelso医生 我会告诉他的 |
[12:31] | Murray’s got a good heart. He’ll do the right thing. | Murray很善良 他会做出正确选择的 |
[12:34] | I’m outta here. | 我撤了 |
[12:37] | – Murray! – What? | – Murray – 干嘛 |
[12:39] | Not you, old Murray! | 没叫你 老Murray |
[12:42] | OK. I put interview guy in the lounge | 好了 我把来采访的那家伙安排在大厅了 |
[12:45] | and told him Elliot’s with a patient. | 告诉她Elliot照顾病人呢 |
[12:46] | Now, how we gonna fix this thing? | 现在 咱们怎么办 |
[12:50] | You’re OK. The guy wanted an orange soda, right? | 你没事的 这家伙想喝橙子苏打 是吧 |
[12:53] | We bring him an orange soda, maybe the whole thing goes away. | 那就给他一罐橙子苏打 没准就没事了呢 |
[12:56] | OK. Here’s the plan. | 好的 计划是这样 |
[12:57] | Jordan and I will take care of interview guy. | Jordan和我负责稳住这家伙 |
[13:00] | Soft scrub, you can do whatever the hell you want. | 清洁工 你就想怎么办就怎么办吧 |
[13:02] | I will. | 我会的 |
[13:12] | Damn it! I told you to sparkle! | 该死的 我告诉你了要闪的 |
[13:17] | He says he clears his head by flying his plane, but I went to his airport. | 他说开飞机能让他理清思绪 但是我到了机场 |
[13:20] | He doesn’t have a plane there. What should I do? | 他连架飞机都没有 我怎么办 |
[13:23] | Who gave you this number? | 谁给你电话号的 |
[13:25] | Come on. I’m really asking for your help here. | 拜托 我真的很需要你帮忙 |
[13:26] | Yeah, but it’s very important we focus on the whole | 但是我真的很需要知道 |
[13:29] | who-gave-you-this-number issue. | 你从哪弄来的电话号 |
[13:31] | Fine! Maybe I got too involved like you said, | 行 没准就像你说的我过度干涉了 |
[13:33] | but would it kill you for once to acknowledge my heart is in the right place | 我是好心好意的 承认一下会死吗 |
[13:36] | instead spending all your time berating me? | 能不能不要一直骂我 |
[13:38] | You got the number from Jordan, didn’t you? | Jordan给你的电话号 对吧 |
[13:41] | She hates me. | 她恨我 |
[13:42] | You’ve been great as usual. | 和平时一样你帮大忙了 |
[13:45] | Damn it, Murray! | 该死的 Murray |
[13:47] | What corner of the sky are you and your plane hiding in? | 你藏到天空的哪个角落去了 |
[13:58] | There you are. Hey, buddy! | 你在那了 嘿 伙计 |
[14:00] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[14:25] | I’m a doctor, I’m a doctor! Everything panned out for me! | 我是医生 我是医生 什么事都得听我的 |
[14:39] | What an odd-sized explosion. | 这爆炸的规模真奇怪 |
[14:45] | Elliot.Your interviewer called. He’s running late. | Elliot 采访你那人打来了 他得晚些来 |
[14:47] | Would you take Turk somewhere for me? | 你能帮我带Turk出去一趟么 |
[14:49] | – Where? – Oh, the honey festival. | – 去哪 – 噢 蜂蜜节 |
[14:53] | Oh, my God! Is that back in town? | 噢 天 蜂蜜节又来了吗 |
[14:55] | Sure is, and Turk would love to go with you. | 当然 Turk非常乐意和你同去 |
[14:58] | You would? | 你愿意 |
[15:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:02] | I love large groups of white people eating pollen. | 我喜欢看一大堆白人吃花粉 |
[15:05] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[15:08] | On behalf of the honey festival, | 代表我们蜂蜜节的举办方 |
[15:09] | I’d like to thank our two volunteers, our taster Elliot. | 我要感谢两位志愿者 我们试吃者Elliot |
[15:15] | And, of course, Christopher the human honeycomb. | 当然 还有 人体蜂巢Christopher |
[15:20] | I thought you meant the cereal! | 我以为你说的是麦片呢 |
[15:30] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能和我聊聊么 |
[15:32] | Tower, are you there? I’ve lost an engine. | 控制台 有人吗 一个引擎出了故障 |
[15:35] | I’m not falling for that crap again. | 我不会再相信这套把戏了 |
[15:37] | This is real. Mickey’s not here. | 这次是真的 Mickey不在这 |
[15:39] | Oh, God, I’ve lost another engine. | 噢 天 又坏了一个引擎 |
[15:41] | Calm down.Frank. You left your engines in the storage shed. | 冷静 Frank 你的引擎落在仓库里了 |
[15:44] | Oh, there they are. Thanks, Murray! | 噢 确实是 谢了 Murray |
[15:46] | That’s what I do. | 应该的 |
[15:49] | Anyhoo, what do you think your dad is doing right now? | 不管怎样吧 你猜你爸爸现在干嘛呢 |
[15:52] | He’s not my dad. He’s my fake dad, | 他不是我爸 他是假冒的 |
[15:54] | which means what my fake cousin Samantha and I | 这意味着如果我和我的假表妹Samantha |
[15:56] | almost did in the tenth grade | 在高二时做了 |
[15:57] | would’ve been beautiful and right. | 这会又美好又正确 |
[15:59] | Been there with my gram-gram. | 我和我奶奶也有过类似经历 |
[16:02] | All right, fine. What do you think Gregory’s doing right now? | 好吧 你猜Gregory现在干嘛呢 |
[16:05] | Probably playing his stupid guitar. | 弹他那傻吉他呢吧 |
[16:09] | Oh, so maybe I wasn’t the perfect dad. | 噢 也许我不是个完美爸爸 |
[16:12] | I mean, there were the occasional missed baseball games. | 我是说 总会错过几场棒球比赛 |
[16:17] | And the taking of his college sweetheart to the Bahamas for two weeks | 领他大学女友去巴哈马玩了两周 |
[16:21] | without telling him. | 还没告诉他 |
[16:24] | But I still don’t see why he resents me this much. | 可我还是不懂他为什么这么恨我 |
[16:28] | Boy, tell me about it. | 可不是 一言难尽呢 |
[16:30] | You know, I got this kid who constantly ignores my advice | 知道么 我有个孩子总是无视我的建议 |
[16:33] | and then flashes me the sad doe eyes | 每次我叫他女孩名或冲他吼 |
[16:35] | every time I call him a girl’s name or scream in his face. | 他就眨巴着那伤感的眼睛看我 |
[16:40] | Do you want to sing about him? | 你想唱首关于他的歌吗 |
[16:41] | No, not ever. | 不 永远不 |
[16:47] | Sometimes Dr.Cox is all over me like every second of my life. | 有时候Cox医生无时不刻都在管着我 |
[16:50] | Why do you keep talking about your boss like he’s your father? | 为什么你像聊你老爸一样聊你上司 |
[16:53] | Remember? Recently deceased dad? | 记得吗 我爸最近刚过世 |
[16:55] | – Massive heart attack. – Yes! I mean, yes. | – 突发心脏病 – 对了 我是说 是的 |
[17:01] | You do know he’s not yours, don’t you? | 你知道他不是你亲生的吧 是吧 |
[17:02] | – I figured it out. – Yeah. | – 我猜到了 – 是啊 |
[17:06] | Mostly because his mother was eight months pregnant when I met her, | 最主要是我遇见他妈时她已经怀孕8个月了 |
[17:08] | – but there were other signs. – Of course. | – 还有别的征兆 – 当然 |
[17:13] | But his real dad was just such a jerk, | 他的生父是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[17:15] | we just decided not to tell him. | 我们决定还是不告诉他了 |
[17:17] | Right. | 是啊 |
[17:19] | A boy needs a father who loves him. | 孩子需要个爱他的父亲 |
[17:22] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[17:24] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[17:27] | Elliot! What are you doing here? | Elliot 你回来干嘛 |
[17:30] | My interviewer called my cell phone. He’s been waiting to talk to me. | 我的面试官打我手机 说一直在等我 |
[17:36] | – What the hell? – Woman, I was covered in bees! | – 你怎么办事的 – 姐啊 蜜蜂爬了我一身 |
[17:39] | Elliot, wait! | Elliot 等等 |
[17:41] | Elliot.You did your flirty manipulation thing in front of that guy in there, | Elliot 你调情的技俩被你的面试官看见了 |
[17:44] | and now, well, he kind of thinks you’re | 然后吧 他现在可能觉得 |
[17:46] | this despicable floozy-ho excuse for a doctor. | 你是那种不学无术的浪荡女医生 |
[17:48] | Oh, well, then I will just explain it to him. | 那我跟他解释就好了 |
[17:51] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[17:55] | Wait! Sir, just hear me out! | 等等 先生 听我说完 |
[17:59] | Ladies, I think we’ve learned our lesson. | 女士们 我想你们已经知错了吧 |
[18:02] | – That is not helpful, Turkelton. – I was covered in bees! | – 火上浇油呢你 Turkelton – 蜜蜂爬了我一身 |
[18:07] | Oh, my God! He’s actually giving him an orange soda. | 噢 天 他真给了他一罐橙子苏打 |
[18:18] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[18:19] | He’s gonna reconsider you. | 他答应再给你次机会 |
[18:21] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么办到的 |
[18:23] | Hey,buddy.I need you to reconsider blonde doctor, | 嘿 伙计 我要你再考虑考虑金发医生 |
[18:26] | and I’m gonna tell you why. | 我告诉你为什么 |
[18:27] | See,I’m the future Mr Blonde Doctor, | 看 因为我是她未来老公 |
[18:28] | and I kind of need this to happen so I can… | 我需要你这么做 这样我就 |
[18:30] | Hey, over here. I need this to happen | 嘿 看这边 我需要你这么做 |
[18:32] | so that I can hang out around the house and, you know, | 这样我就可以在房子周围溜达 |
[18:34] | bake bread or gab across the fence with neighbour Marge. | 烤烤面包 隔着篱笆和邻居Marge闲聊 |
[18:38] | Nice lady, Polish, I think. I’m not prejudiced. | 善良的女士 波兰人 我想是 我没有种族歧视 |
[18:41] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么啊 |
[18:42] | Here’s the thing. I need you to take this can of soda, | 是这样 我要你接过这罐橘子苏打 |
[18:45] | turn, smile, | 转身 微笑 |
[18:47] | and give blonde doctor a big thumbs up, | 冲着金发医生竖起大拇指 |
[18:48] | or I’m gonna take the same soda, | 要不我就拿着这罐苏打 |
[18:50] | follow you down to the parking lot, | 跟着你到停车场 |
[18:51] | and smash your head in with it. | 然后用它砸你脑袋 |
[18:58] | We talked about your future. | 我们谈了谈你的将来 |
[19:06] | I don’t know if I can go through with this. | 我不知道我做不做得来 |
[19:08] | I wish there was someone to help me get through the door. | 我希望有个人帮我穿过那扇门 |
[19:11] | – Hey, jerkhole. – Yeah? | – 嘿 小混蛋 – 干嘛 |
[19:12] | No, new jerkhole. | 不 新小混蛋 |
[19:14] | No matter what you think of that guy in there, | 不管你怎么想那家伙 |
[19:16] | he always knew he wasn’t your father, | 他一直知道你不是他亲生的 |
[19:17] | but he stayed in the game anyway. | 但是他一直陪着你 |
[19:19] | So how about you get your selfish ass in there? | 你个没良心的小混蛋还不进去 |
[19:23] | Ok. | 去就去呗 |
[19:27] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[19:30] | So I’ve got this extra kidney I’m not using. | 我有一颗没在用的肾 |
[19:34] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | – 你确定吗 – 确定 |
[19:39] | You know I love you, right? | 你知道我爱你吧 |
[19:42] | Yeah, I know you do. | 是啊 我知道你爱我 |
[19:47] | I love you, too, Dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[19:50] | *A child arrived just the other day* | *有一天孩子回来了* |
[19:52] | Dad. | 爸 |
[19:52] | *He came into the world in the usual way* | *他像往常一样走了进来* |
[19:54] | Dad… | 爸 |
[19:55] | Dad! | 爸 |
[19:59] | In a hospital it’s easy to take things too far. | 在医院很容易把事情做过火 |
[20:03] | Still, sometimes you have to go too far to see where the line is. | 不过 有时你需要做过火才能找到界限 |
[20:07] | Please, Franklyn? | 帮个忙 Franklyn |
[20:09] | Oh, OK. Come with me, little friend. | 噢 好的 跟我来吧 小朋友 |
[20:14] | As for me… | 而我呢 |
[20:16] | *Hey, good-lookin’…* | *嘿 美人儿* |
[20:19] | Maybe I got too involved with Murray and his fake real dad, | 也许Murray和他养父这件事我介入太深了 |
[20:22] | but as I watched Gregory | 但是看着Gregory |
[20:23] | serenade a clearly uncomfortable Murray, I realised something. | 给极不情愿的Murray唱歌时 我明白了什么 |
[20:28] | *Hey, sweet baby…* | *嘿 亲爱的宝贝* |
[20:29] | If Murray could look past his dad’s imperfections | 如果Murray都能容忍他爸爸的缺点 |
[20:32] | and appreciate the time he’d given him, | 并感激他的一路陪伴 |
[20:34] | maybe I owed Dr Cox a thank you for the same thing. | 也许我也该谢谢Cox医生为我做的一切 |
[20:36] | Hey, I just want to take a second to thank you | 嘿 我就是想谢谢你 |
[20:39] | for constantly berating me, doubting my abilities, | 谢谢你总是责备我 怀疑我的能力 |
[20:42] | and the overall devastation of my self-esteem. | 以及所有打击我自尊心的举动 |
[20:46] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[20:47] | Now wrap it all up with a slow motion hand wave. | 最后用慢镜头挥手告个别吧 |
[20:53] | Oh, I’m slow, baby. | 噢 我超慢 宝贝儿 |