时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Almost there. | 马上到了 |
[00:09] | All the way from the parking lot. | 停车场一路背过来 |
[00:11] | I told you I could do it! | 早告诉你我行的 |
[00:12] | Who’s the idiot now? | 现在知道谁是傻逼了吧 |
[00:16] | Despite my burning thighs, | 尽管我大腿很酸爽 |
[00:17] | giving Turk that piggyback ride was worth it, | 但它们支撑Turk骑在我肩 足矣 |
[00:19] | because I’m sure it put him in a great mood. | 因为我确信他由此心情大好 |
[00:21] | – I’m in a worse mood. – Why did I do it? | – 我更不爽了 – 我为毛要这么做呢 |
[00:24] | Kelso’s got this stupid outreach program | Kelso搞了个愚蠢的外展项目 |
[00:27] | where families are allowed to observe surgeries. | 允许家属旁观手术 |
[00:29] | Yesterday, I had to do a bypass on this guy. | 昨天 我给那个家伙做了搭桥手术 |
[00:32] | You should have seen that family… | 你真应该看看那一家子的 |
[00:34] | Standing there emotionless. Silently judging me. | 站在那面无表情 静静打量我 |
[00:38] | And today I gotta do a colectomy on that guy. | 今天我要为那家伙做结肠切除术 |
[00:43] | What do you think his family’s gonna be like? | 你觉得他的家人会是啥样 |
[00:47] | There’s a tumour in there! | 那有个肿瘤 |
[00:49] | There’s a tumour in there! | 那有个肿瘤 |
[00:50] | Don’t go behind the kidney, brother! | 兄弟 千万别碰到肾下面啊 |
[00:56] | You didn’t go to the black family | 你不会刚脑补了一个黑人家庭 |
[00:57] | yelling at the movie screen stereotype, did you? | 朝电影荧幕大喊大叫的桥段吧 |
[00:59] | Like a bear to honey. | 就像熊看见蜂蜜那样 |
[01:02] | Oh my god, I was supposed to be downstairs ten minutes ago | 天哪 我十分钟前就该下楼去 |
[01:04] | to talk to pre-med students about what it’s like to be a doctor. | 要给医学预科生讲怎样当个医生 |
[01:07] | Don’t worry. I gotcha. | 别担心 包在我身上 |
[01:11] | Buckle up, buddy. | 坐稳了 伙计 |
[01:19] | Hell, yeah! | 顺利到达 |
[01:20] | Hey, kids, I’m Dr Dorian. | 嘿孩子们 我是Dorian医生 |
[01:22] | I’m sure you have lots of questions, | 我确信你们有很多问题 |
[01:23] | so let’s get started. | 那我们开始吧 |
[01:25] | So basically, it’s a topical application | 总的来说 它是均等份三乙醇胺 |
[01:28] | consisting of equal parts triethanolamine and phenyl dimethicone. | 和苯基二甲基硅油组合的局部施用 |
[01:31] | I suggest applying it twice a day for extra hold, OK? | 我建议加固定型 一天两次 怎么样 |
[01:34] | Here’s a sample tube, Reuben. | Reuben 这是样本管 |
[01:36] | Excellent query. OK, then. Anybody else? | 非常好的问题 好还有谁吗 |
[01:41] | Reuben again. | 还是Reuben |
[01:43] | What was your best moment in medicine? | 你从医以来的最佳时刻是什么时候 |
[01:46] | I’d say my best moment | 我的最佳时刻大概是 |
[01:47] | was probably my second year, New Year’s eve. | 实习第二年的那个新年前夜 |
[01:50] | A young pregnant woman | 一个有孕在身的年轻女人 |
[01:52] | could barely make it to the hospital. | 差点来不及到医院 |
[01:53] | She had her baby right there on the ramp. | 她的宝宝就在楼梯斜口降生了 |
[02:01] | You know, that’s my first grandchild. | 那是我第一个外孙 |
[02:04] | Did you deliver him? | 你给他接生了吗 |
[02:05] | No, I didn’t. But I did watch. | 没有 但我目睹了他出生 |
[02:07] | And I am a doctor. | 而现在我是个医生了 |
[02:09] | And you look amazing! | 你看起来好美 |
[02:12] | So even though Dr Mickhead actually delivered the kid, | 所以虽然是Mickhead医生接生孩子 |
[02:14] | yours truly rang in the new year with grandma. | 我却在新年那天迎来了祖母 |
[02:20] | We had sex. | 我们嘿咻啦 |
[02:24] | That’s how I do it. | 就是这样 |
[02:26] | That was your best moment? | 那就是你的最佳时刻 |
[02:27] | I totally get it. | 我完全明白 |
[02:29] | Older ladies know how to work it. | 年长女性很会”操”练 |
[02:31] | OK. See now you’re in a bit of a pickle, | 好吧 你现在有点小麻烦了 |
[02:33] | cos the older lady you’re talking about | 因为你说的那个老女人 |
[02:34] | better not be me | 最好不要是我 |
[02:35] | and it sure as hell better not be somebody else. | 还他妈最好以及肯定不能是别人 |
[02:37] | So, what do you have to say? | 所以你要解释一下吗 |
[02:41] | Your favourite jeans are too tight. | 你最喜欢的那条牛仔裤太紧了 |
[02:42] | – They look ridiculous. – What?! | – 看起来很逗 – 什么 |
[02:44] | I’m in trouble anyway, and it needed to be said. | 反正有麻烦了 说出来算了 |
[02:46] | Unfortunately for you, that’s just not true. Right? | 可惜事实并非如此 对吧 |
[02:52] | Wow. | 哇 |
[02:53] | I’ll tell you what my best moment in medicine was. | 我来说说从医的最佳时刻 |
[02:57] | Damn! We lost him. | 该死 我们没救活他 |
[02:59] | – Call it. – I’m not giving up on this guy. | – 结束了 – 我不能放弃这家伙 |
[03:02] | – Prop his hand up. – What? | – 撑起他的手 – 啥 |
[03:04] | I said prop his hand up! | 我说撑起他的手 |
[03:14] | That’s right. The miracle five. | 没错 奇迹一击 |
[03:17] | You take this one, Perry. | Perry 你怎么看 |
[03:19] | Great moment there, dumbass. | 还真是最佳时刻呵 蠢货 |
[03:21] | Starts with a profound misunderstanding of how the human body works, | 首先 你对人体的运作有着深刻误解 |
[03:23] | and winds up with you shattering some old man’s hand. | 然后 居然还给一位老人的手来了一掌 |
[03:26] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[03:27] | You know what’d be neat? | 你们知道最牛逼的是什么吗 |
[03:28] | If you guys all took a second | 就是如果你们都愿意花点时间 |
[03:30] | and thought about what your best moment in medicine was. | 思考从医以来的最佳时刻 |
[03:39] | It would have been neat. | 那本该是很牛逼的 |
[03:56] | There’s nothing sadder than a young guy | 有什么比年轻小伙过节 |
[03:57] | checking into the hospital during holidays. | 来医院检查更心塞的了 |
[04:00] | I think I’ll tell Elliot that. | 我要告诉Elliot |
[04:01] | Nothing sadder than a young | 有什么比年轻小伙过节 |
[04:02] | guy checking into the hospital on the holidays. | 来医院检查更心塞的了 |
[04:05] | Hi. | 哈喽 |
[04:06] | That’s my dad. | 那是我爸爸 |
[04:08] | Except that. | 比不上这个心塞 |
[04:11] | And that. | 还有这个 |
[04:13] | I’ve just been so tired lately. | 最近我一直很累 |
[04:15] | Yesterday, when the little man and I were wrestling, | 昨天 这小力士和我摔跤的时候 |
[04:17] | he dropped me in ten seconds. | 十秒就把我撂倒了 |
[04:18] | I got him with a power kick. | 他受了我奋力一踢 |
[04:21] | Hey! You brought Tyler a new ice-cream cone. | 嘿 你给Tyler重买了个冰淇淋哈 |
[04:25] | Sure. | 当然啦 |
[04:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:28] | It’s a waffle cone. | 这是华夫卷筒 |
[04:30] | So, Mr Milligan, it turns out | Milligan先生 检查结果表明 |
[04:32] | you have a pretty serious case of mono. | 你得了严重的单核细胞增多症 |
[04:34] | Don’t you get that from kissing? | 那不是接吻才会得吗 |
[04:49] | There are other ways you can get it. | 还有其他传播途径 |
[04:52] | Dr Cox. | Cox医生 |
[04:52] | Hold that thought, Newbie. One, two, three, four. | 等一下 菜鸟 一二三四 |
[04:56] | My new thing is to count just exactly | 我有个新玩法 数数任意房间 |
[04:58] | how many people in any given room can kick your ass. | 有多少个能揍你的人 |
[05:01] | And in here, the number is four. | 在这 有四个 |
[05:04] | Five, if you count Mrs Cross. | 如果算上Cross太太就是五个 |
[05:09] | The other day she went off her meds. | 前天她去取药 |
[05:11] | Slammed him with a cafeteria tray. | 朝他甩了个餐厅托盘 |
[05:13] | She came outta nowhere! | 不知道她哪里冒出来的 |
[05:15] | Am I gonna get out of here in time for Christmas? | 我来得及圣诞前出院吗 |
[05:18] | Tyler’s mom isn’t around anymore, | Tyler的妈妈不在了 |
[05:19] | and I’d really hate to ship him off to his grandparents’. | 我真的很不想把他丢给爷爷奶奶 |
[05:22] | You’ll beat Santa home. I promise. | 我保证你们能回家过圣诞 |
[05:25] | Phyllis, outside. | Phyllis 出来 |
[05:28] | What the hell was that there? | 刚才那是什么情况 |
[05:32] | That’s one more point for Mrs Cross. | 关于Cross太太我还有句话 |
[05:35] | But let’s see how she enjoys her beloved hard candy without… | 让我们一起瞧瞧没了假牙的她 |
[05:38] | …her choppers. | 要怎么享用最爱的硬糖 |
[05:40] | Newbie, you never promise a patient | 菜鸟 绝对不要向病人承诺 |
[05:42] | that they’re gonna be fine. | 他们会没事的 |
[05:43] | Mr Milligan? His blood pressure’s low. | 你指Milligan先生 他的血压没问题 |
[05:45] | He just has mono. | 不过是单核细胞增多症啊 |
[05:47] | For God’s sakes. Take a look around, would you please? | 看在上帝的份上 请环顾一下周围 |
[05:50] | What’s the difference between your Mr Milligan | 你的病患Milligan先生和 |
[05:52] | and every other patient in this ICU? | 其他任何一位重症房病人有区别吗 |
[05:54] | If the answer to that | 如果区别在于 他是唯一一个 |
[05:55] | question is that he’s the only one young enough | 年轻到从不需要打 |
[05:57] | to have never made a phone call like this: | 以下类似电话的人 |
[06:00] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:01] | Operator, gimme Stuyvesant 45-45-45, | 电话员 请你连线45-45-45的Stuyvesant |
[06:03] | then you would be right. | 那么你是对的 |
[06:05] | But since I’m not in the mood | 但由于我没心情 |
[06:06] | to make some big, dramatic, sweeping statement, | 做什么声势浩大的演讲 |
[06:08] | I’ll just tell you this: | 我只说这句 |
[06:10] | God hates doctors. He truly does. | 上帝厌恶医生 千真万确 |
[06:12] | You see all these old people in here? | 看到这些老人了吗 |
[06:14] | Any of them’d give just about | 他们都是一丁点风吹草动 |
[06:15] | anything to be able to sashay off this planet. | 就会消失在这个星球上的人 |
[06:17] | But most are gonna stay | 但大多数却会留下来 |
[06:18] | and live forever and ever and ever. | 永远永远地活着 |
[06:20] | And your Mr Milligan… | 而你的病人Milligan先生 |
[06:21] | Well, it turns out he’s just young enough to die. | 却年轻到足以赴死 |
[06:24] | I mean, think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[06:26] | It’s the holidays. | 这是个节日呢 |
[06:27] | There’s a sweet little kid involved. | 还有个可爱的小孩牵涉其中 |
[06:30] | – Can’t you just feel it? – I did feel it. | – 你体会不到吗 – 我的确有体会 |
[06:33] | I knew what Carla was gonna say before she said it. | Carla没说我就知道她要说什么 |
[06:35] | – Mr Milligan is unconscious. – Newbie,Let’s go. | – Milligan先生昏迷了 – 菜鸟 咱们走 |
[06:43] | Think of your best moment in medicine. | 想想你从医以来的最佳时刻 |
[06:46] | Thanks for taking care of me, ma’am. | 感谢你的照顾 小姐 |
[06:48] | If there is ever any way that | 你要是愿意和我约会的话 |
[06:50] | I can hook you up, you just call me at work. | 来个电话 就算在工作我也会赴约的 |
[06:51] | Don’t worry about it. So, what do you do? | 没问题 你是做什么的 |
[06:54] | I raise and breed ponies. | 我喂养矮马 |
[06:57] | Ponies! | 矮马耶 |
[07:00] | Come on, Thunder! | 加油 雷雷 |
[07:01] | Can’t be late for rounds again. Let’s go. Giddyap. | 探房不能再迟到了 跑啊 驾 |
[07:06] | Hey Elliot, would you keep an eye | Elliot 我们要照顾他爸爸 |
[07:07] | on Tyler here while we take care of his dad? | 你能帮忙照看Tyler吗 |
[07:09] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[07:10] | Yeah. I’m not that great with kids. | 呃 我不怎么会和孩子相处 |
[07:12] | They’ve got such tiny hands. It’s creepy. | 他们手那么小 令人毛骨悚然 |
[07:16] | I’m leaving now. | 我走了 |
[07:19] | My dad’s in the ICU. | 我爸爸在重监室 |
[07:21] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:22] | Well, Tyler, That stands for Intensive Care Unit. | Tyler 它的全称是重症监护室 |
[07:25] | It’s where we put patients who need extra care, | 我们把需要额外照料的病人送到那儿 |
[07:27] | like somebody who might needs help breathing | 像是谁得了气胸 |
[07:28] | because their lung collapsed, | 要辅助呼吸 |
[07:29] | or they had a brain aneurysm… | 或者得了脑动脉瘤 |
[07:31] | Which is basically when a vessel ruptures, | 基本是当血管破裂 |
[07:33] | and then blood pours into the… | 血液涌入 |
[07:37] | You know what? Forget it. | 啊当我没说吧 |
[07:38] | You wanna go see someone worse off than your dad? | 想看看比你爸情况更糟的人吗 |
[07:40] | – We call him “The head in the bed.” – OK. | – 我们叫他”卧床头” – 好啊 |
[07:57] | His cultures are back. He’s not septic. | 他恢复过来了 不是脓毒症 |
[07:59] | – Start him on dopamine. – Already done. | – 让他服多巴胺 – 已经服了 |
[08:00] | – Scan his head. – Already ordered it. | – 进行头部扫描 – 已经预约了 |
[08:02] | I’d definitely give Mrs Cross her teeth back. | 要是我 肯定把假牙还给Cross太太 |
[08:04] | That I will not do! | 我才不会那么做 |
[08:06] | Hey, J.D. Turns out Mr Milligan doesn’t have insurance. | 嘿JD 原来Miiiigan先生没有保险 |
[08:10] | Dr Kelso said once he’s stable, | Kelso医生说待他稳定下来 |
[08:12] | we have to bounce him to county. | 得把他送去公立医院 |
[08:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[08:16] | Turk! Hey! If you go talk to Kelso for me, | Turk 你要是帮我跟Kelso医生说个事儿 |
[08:18] | I’ll give you special Christmas gum. | 我就给你圣诞特制口香糖 |
[08:20] | Ok, this is actually Mrs Cross’s medicated denture gum, | 好吧 事实上这是Cross太太的医用牙胶 |
[08:23] | so you have to sell it with your eyes. | 所以你得用眼神迷惑他上钩 |
[08:25] | Sell it… | 上钩 |
[08:27] | Sell it… | 上钩 |
[08:29] | Ok. | 没问题 |
[08:33] | Think of your best moment in medicine. | 想想你从医以来的最佳时刻 |
[08:39] | – So I said, “I can’t do it on my own.” – Excuse me, sir. | – 所以我说”我一个人做不来” – 打扰了 先生 |
[08:42] | A man just fainted over there. | 那儿有个男的晕倒了 |
[08:44] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[08:45] | Not this weekend, son. | 这周末可不是 孩子 |
[08:46] | Another Bahama Mama, please. | 再来杯”巴哈马老妈” |
[08:48] | Easy on the Bahama. Heavy on the Mama. | 巴哈马易寻 好老妈难求 |
[08:50] | How you doing? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[08:55] | Dr Kelso, I know you told Carla to bounce Mr Milligan to county, | Kelso医生 听说你要把Milligan先生送走 |
[08:59] | but it’s Christmas, so… What do you say? | 但快到圣诞节了啊 你看怎么办 |
[09:01] | I’d say get me a 3-T form. | 我只能说好桑感啊 |
[09:03] | 3-T f… | 桑感 |
[09:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么意思 |
[09:06] | That’s tough titties, Turkelton. | 就是伤感的意思 Turk老兄 |
[09:23] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[09:33] | So… what do you wanna be when you grow up? | 你长大想做什么呀 |
[09:36] | A baseball player. | 一个棒球手 |
[09:37] | Well, I wanted to be a ballerina when I was little, | 好吧 我小时候想当个芭蕾舞演员 |
[09:40] | but according to my mom, | 但据我妈所说 |
[09:41] | six-year-olds with mild scoliosis | 一个有脊柱侧凸的六岁孩子 |
[09:43] | and giant man feet aren’t dancer material. | 还长着马大脚 压根不是跳舞的料 |
[09:46] | But joke’s on her, | 不过可笑的是她 |
[09:47] | because I am currently waiting to hear | 因为我现在在等 |
[09:48] | if the St Martha’s community theatre will let me work lights | 圣玛莎社区剧院的通知 不知他们是否 |
[09:50] | for their production of the Nutcracker. | 会让我为他们的作品<胡桃夹子>做灯光设计 |
[09:54] | Can I have some chocolate milk? | 我可以去买巧克力牛奶喝吗 |
[09:59] | Here’s a buck. | 给你一美元 |
[10:00] | There’s a vending machine right outside that door. | 出那边的门就有自动贩卖机 |
[10:03] | Dr Reid, could you sign this for me, please? | Reid医生 能给我签一下吗 |
[10:05] | Sure! So, what are you doing this weekend, Laverne? | 当然 Laverne 这周末打算干吗 |
[10:09] | Minding my own business. How ’bout you? | 做自个儿的事 你呢 |
[10:12] | Hopefully lighting the crap outta St Martha’s auditorium. | 期待着点亮圣玛莎礼堂 |
[10:16] | Yippee. | 哇哦 |
[10:19] | Think of your best moment in medicine. | 想想你从医以来的最佳时刻 |
[10:23] | Damn! | 该死 |
[10:23] | A little club soda will take that right out. | 用点小苏打水就行了 |
[10:25] | – Thanks, Carla. – You’re welcome, Doctor. | – 谢啦Carla – 不客气 医生 |
[10:32] | Carla,What’s going on up there? | Carla 你在那干嘛呢 |
[10:34] | I’m sorry. I was thinking | 抱歉 我刚刚在想 |
[10:35] | about the last time a doctor actually listened to me. | 上次有个听了我意见的医生 |
[10:37] | Sometimes I… | 有时我 |
[10:38] | – Did you get the results of the scan? – I came back negative. | – 扫描结果出了吗 – 不乐观啊 |
[10:40] | I feel like we’re missing something in his patient history. | 我觉得我们好像遗漏了他的某些病史 |
[10:42] | When he came in, Mr Milligan said | 刚住院那会 Milligan先生说 |
[10:44] | he and his son’d been wrestling and goofing around. | 他和儿子在摔跤打闹 |
[10:46] | Oh my God! He just might have goof-around-itis. | 我的天 他可能就是瞎胡闹弄出来的事 |
[10:49] | We should also check him for the silly-willies. | 我们还应该查下他的生活是否检点 |
[10:55] | It’s OK. They’re just stressed out. | 没事 他们只是压力过大 |
[10:57] | Anytime a doctor disrespects me, | 每当有医生轻视我 |
[10:59] | I respond with a little note. | 我就会给他一个小提醒 |
[11:13] | Worth it. | 值了 |
[11:15] | Are you swanning this guy? | 你是戳他菊花吗 |
[11:17] | Look, I don’t need you checking on me every five seconds. | 听着 我不需要你每五秒来关心一下 |
[11:19] | I’m a doctor, | 我是个医生 |
[11:20] | I have as much medical expertise as anyone in this place. | 和这里每个人一样有专业医术 |
[11:24] | Now, what exactly is swanning? | 话说回来 你说要怎么戳呢 |
[11:25] | – What? – I’m kidding! | – 什么 – 开玩笑的 |
[11:27] | Enough back-seat doctoring. | 指手画脚真是够了 |
[11:28] | I got this. | 我能行的 |
[11:29] | Why does it seem like every time I take a stand, | 为啥每次我掺一脚 |
[11:31] | – everything turns to crap? – I gave that kid money | – 一切就会变糟 – 我给了那孩子钱 |
[11:33] | and sent him outside the hospital. Now I can’t find him. | 他出了医院 现在我找不到他了 |
[11:36] | – I’m sorry, what? – Kelso said no insurance. | – 你说什么 – Kelso说他没保险 |
[11:38] | Gotta stabilise the guy then bounce him. | 稳定下来就送走他 |
[11:40] | – You gotta be kidding me. – I’ll tell you why, in ten more minutes, | – 你一定在逗我 – 再过十分钟 |
[11:42] | none of this is gonna matter | 你们说的都无关紧要了 |
[11:43] | cos this guy’s circling the drain. | 这家伙就要归西了 |
[11:47] | Why are you sick? | 你为什么生病呢 |
[11:54] | I can’t figure this out. | 我查不出原因 |
[11:55] | Maybe if we tried stress-dose steroids. | 也许我们该试试脓毒血症类固醇 |
[11:57] | I think I’ll tell Cox that. I can’t figure this out. | 我要去告诉Cox医生 我弄不明白 |
[12:00] | Maybe if we tried stress-dose steroids… | 也许我们该试试脓毒血症类固醇 |
[12:01] | Oh, maybe we can just fill a syringe | 也许我们可以给他注射 |
[12:03] | with false promises and inject him with that. | 一支装满虚假诺言的针 |
[12:05] | Here, you already got that one covered. | 哦 你已经打过包票了 |
[12:06] | You know, try and discourage me all you want, | 随便你怎么打击我 |
[12:08] | because kites fly highest against wind. | 逆风的风筝飞得最高 |
[12:10] | – What?! – I’m a kite! | – 啥玩意 – 我是只风筝 |
[12:11] | I’m a big, beautiful kite. Fly! | 一只大大的 漂亮的风筝 飞啊 |
[12:14] | You know what, I wonder if Mr Milligan could’ve received blunt trauma | 我怀疑Milligan先生受了钝伤 |
[12:17] | – without realising it. – Wrestling. | – 而并未察觉 – 是摔跤 |
[12:19] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[12:20] | He said his kid dropped him with a power kick. | 他说他孩子奋力踢倒了他 |
[12:23] | Kids kick pretty hard. Maybe he ruptured his spleen. | 踢得很重 可能脾脏破裂了 |
[12:25] | Get a stat abdominal CT. | 做个腹部断层扫描 |
[12:27] | Great catch there, Carla. | 干的不错 Carla |
[12:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[12:34] | Think of your best moment in medicine. | 想想你从医以来的最佳时刻 |
[12:38] | You can do this, Dr Turk. | 你行的 Turk医生 |
[12:41] | Ok! | 好 |
[12:45] | Time! | 结束了 |
[12:46] | Well, it’s official. | 正式宣布 Turk医生 |
[12:47] | Dr Turk is now the fastest appendectomy in the hospital. | 现在是医院里做阑尾切除手术最快的人 |
[12:50] | In your face, Dr Beardface! | 完胜你 Beardface(胡渣脸)医生 |
[12:52] | It’s Beardfercy! | 我叫Beardfercy |
[12:57] | – What the hell are you doing? – I got gummed. | – 你到底在干嘛 – 我的车被粘东西了 |
[13:01] | Come on, it turns out Mr Milligan has a ruptured spleen. | 快过来 原来Milligan先生是脾脏破裂 |
[13:04] | We’re prepping him for surgery in room “C.” | 我们准备在C室给他动手术 |
[13:06] | That’s the room where the family gets to observe. | 家属可旁观手术的就是那间 |
[13:08] | – So? – Dude, you don’t understand. | – 所以呢 – 你不懂 |
[13:09] | When I operate, I don’t see a person, | 我做手术时 看到的并非人体 |
[13:11] | I see a machine with parts that need replacing | 而是需要替换部分零件 |
[13:13] | and circuits that need to be rewired . | 重接电路的机器 |
[13:15] | You think you’re a robot mechanic? | 你觉得你是机器人修理能手 |
[13:17] | As a surgeon, | 作为一个外科医生 |
[13:17] | the more detached I am, the more focused I am. | 越抽离 越专注 |
[13:20] | And it’s pretty impossible to feel focused or detached | 这家伙的一大家子人观看着我的每一步 |
[13:23] | when this guy’s family’s watching every move I make! | 我绝对无法专心或是抽离出来 |
[13:25] | I wouldn’t worry about that. | 我可不担心这事 |
[13:27] | Mr Milligan only has a son, | Milligan先生只有个儿子 |
[13:28] | and Elliot lost him. | Elliot还把他弄丢了 |
[13:30] | Awesome! | 这么棒 |
[13:32] | For me. For me. | 对我而言 对我而言 |
[13:39] | – Is that fun? – No, son. It’s work. | – 那个好玩吗 – 不 孩子 这是任务 |
[13:42] | But this body didn’t happen by accident. | 不过 这身体变成这样也并非偶然 |
[13:45] | Well, you know what I think is fun? Baseball. | 你知道我觉得什么好玩吗 棒球 |
[13:48] | My son is a big baseball fan. | 我儿子是个棒球铁杆粉 |
[13:51] | Not so much playing it, but more the… | 玩得不多 |
[13:54] | …designing and sewing of uniforms. | 设计缝制队服比较多 |
[13:57] | That’s neat. | 很酷啊 |
[13:59] | No, it’s not. | 并不酷 |
[14:01] | Maybe we can play catch sometime. | 也许哪天我们可以一起玩一玩 |
[14:05] | I hope so, young man. | 我很期待 年轻人 |
[14:08] | Thank God, Tyler! There you are. | 谢天谢地 Tyler你在这儿 |
[14:10] | Sorry, Dr Kelso. | 对不起 Kelso医生 |
[14:11] | This is Mr Milligan’s son. | 这是Milligan先生的儿子 |
[14:12] | Come on, Tyler. | 走喽 Tyler |
[14:13] | Thought you were gonna get Yoo-Hoo and come right back. | 以为你买好饮料就会回来 |
[14:18] | – Hi. – Mabel, this is Bob Kelso. | – 你好 – Mabel 我是Bob Kelso |
[14:20] | What say we juggle some things and see if we can’t free ride | 我们先整理一下手上的资料 |
[14:24] | Mr Milligan financially for a while, OK? | 看看能让Milligan先生待多久 怎么样 |
[14:28] | – Is this really Bob Kelso? – Yes, this is really Bob Kelso! | – 你真的是Bob Kelso吗 – 是的 就是我本人 |
[14:34] | Don’t run off on me again, Tyler. | 别再跑掉了哦 Tyler |
[14:36] | Sorry. I got scared. | 对不起 我很害怕 |
[14:38] | When I get scared, I hide. | 一害怕就想躲起来 |
[14:39] | – I know it’s stupid. – It’s not stupid. | – 我知道这很蠢 – 不蠢 |
[14:43] | Wanna know where I used to hide when I used to get scared? | 想知道我以前害怕会躲哪吗 |
[14:45] | This closet here. And the one on the second floor. | 这儿的储藏室 还有二楼的那个 |
[14:47] | There was this broken MRI machine down in the basement. | 地下室原来有个坏掉的磁共振成像仪 |
[14:50] | It was like my own private cocoon. | 它就像我自缚的茧 |
[14:53] | You really got scared? | 你真的害怕过 |
[14:54] | Yeah! Everybody does here at first. | 对啊 这儿的每个人刚开始都这样 |
[14:57] | Check this out. | 看看 |
[15:00] | Cool. | 正好 |
[15:01] | Hang in there, Steve. | 坚持住啊 Steve |
[15:03] | In school, they never teach you how to deal with death… | 在学校里 他们从不教你如何面对死亡 |
[15:06] | Steve’ll be stronger if he gets through this on his own. | 如果Steve能只身克服难关 会更坚强的 |
[15:09] | So… How did you stop being scared? | 那你是怎样让自己不再害怕的 |
[15:13] | I just realised that people here need me to be brave. | 我只是意识到这儿的人需要我勇敢 |
[15:16] | Just like your dad needs you to be brave for his operation. | 就像你爸爸做手术需要你勇敢一样 |
[15:19] | Can I hold his hand? | 我能握住他的手吗 |
[15:20] | They’re not, actually, very big on that. | 也没到这么严重的程度啦 |
[15:23] | – Can I at least watch? – Are you sure? | – 那我能在旁边看看吗 – 你确定吗 |
[15:28] | – Get it together, Steve! – I’m trying! | – 振作点啊 Steve – 我在努力呢 |
[15:37] | All right. Let’s do this! | 好吧 开始 |
[15:45] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[15:48] | Think of your best moment in medicine. | 想想你从医以来的最佳时刻 |
[15:55] | Come here. Here you go. | 过来 好啦 |
[16:02] | Here you go! | 好啦 |
[16:07] | Let’s see anybody else make that shot! | 还有谁能投中这种球 |
[16:10] | Who’s your daddy?! | 老子最牛 |
[16:12] | Who’s your daddy? Who’s your daddy? | 最牛 最最牛 |
[16:15] | Carla, have you seen Newbie? | Carla 你看到菜鸟了吗 |
[16:18] | Oh, he got off your leash? | 你把他的狗链解了吗 |
[16:20] | Give me a break. The kid’s like a… | 让我消停会吧 那孩子就像 |
[16:22] | He’s like a… | 就像 |
[16:25] | Have you ever seen a drunk baby? | 你看过醉酒的小孩吗 |
[16:27] | It’s a long story involving my son, | 说来话长 涉及我儿子 |
[16:30] | rum cake, and a low counter. | 朗姆酒蛋糕和一个低位计数器 |
[16:32] | Suffice to say that it turns out, at first, | 简单说就是 一开始 |
[16:34] | it’s endearing to watch them bounce off of the walls, | 看他们从墙壁上弹来弹去挺喜感 |
[16:37] | but man, you take your eyes off them for one second, | 但你稍不留神 哪怕一秒 |
[16:39] | and… Bam! | 噼啪 |
[16:41] | They got a bucket on their head and they’re ploughing through | 他们头挂水桶 匍匐着 |
[16:43] | your new flat-screen TV. | 爬过你的新平板电视 |
[16:45] | God save me, it was barely out of the box. | 天理难容啊 那电视才刚刚开箱 |
[16:48] | The point is that Newbie is my drunk baby. | 我想说的是 菜鸟就是我的醉酒孩子 |
[16:51] | He figured out that spleen thing.Maybe you should get off his case. | 脾脏那事是他解决的 也许你该放手了 |
[16:54] | I would love to get off his case. | 我很想放手啊 |
[16:56] | In fact, nothing would make me happier than to | 事实上 能看到他走进病房 |
[16:58] | watch him walk into a patient’s room and not feel that I have to | 不用我跟着 处处给他指点 |
[17:01] | run in after him and check up on everything. | 真是再高兴不过了 |
[17:03] | – You wanna know what I think? – No. | – 想听听我的看法吗 – 不想 |
[17:07] | I think you know how good a doctor J.D. is, | 你明知道JD已经是个出色医生 |
[17:09] | and whether you admit it or not, | 不管你是否承认 |
[17:10] | you have a great personal stake in his future. | 你对他的未来抱着强烈的私人期许 |
[17:13] | So don’t pretend for one second that all this attention you throw at him | 所以别假装对他上心 |
[17:15] | is for him, because it’s also for you. | 仅仅是为了他 其实也是为了你自己 |
[17:18] | As your friend, I’m telling you that | 作为朋友 我告诉你 |
[17:20] | if you want him to keep grow, | 如果你希望他继续成长 |
[17:21] | you ought to back off him once in a while. | 你应该适时离开 |
[17:23] | – Carla… – And don’t say anything, | – Carla – 啥都别说了 |
[17:24] | because you know I’m right, | 因为你知道我是对的 |
[17:25] | and my jeans do look good. | 以及我这身牛仔裤看起来棒极了 |
[17:35] | God, I hate Christmas. | 天啊 我讨厌圣诞节 |
[17:37] | I really do. | 真心讨厌啊 |
[17:40] | Hey, Elliot… | 嘿 Elliot |
[17:42] | Can I talk to you in private? | 能和你私聊下吗 |
[17:45] | Parlez-Vous Francais? | 你讲法语吗 |
[17:47] | You know I did learn a little when my high school class went to France, | 我高中上法语课时确实学过一点 |
[17:50] | but that was just stuff to pick up chicks. | 但只是泡妞用的 |
[17:53] | Turk Turk… | |
[18:08] | What? | 啥 |
[18:11] | Can I please stay? | 请让我待在这吧 |
[18:15] | Yeah, kid, you can stay. | 可以 孩子 待着吧 |
[18:19] | Dr Turk? | Turk医生 |
[18:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:28] | None of us wanted to say what we were thinking… | 没人愿意说他们当时在想啥 |
[18:30] | How vulnerable we felt. | 当时的我们有多么脆弱 |
[18:32] | So we all stood around, pretended to work, | 所以我们都站在一旁假装工作 |
[18:34] | and waited for someone to come through that door | 等着有谁进门 |
[18:36] | and tell us how this was gonna end. | 告诉我们一切该如何终结 |
[18:40] | Who’s the man? | 看看谁那么牛逼 |
[18:44] | We still got a lotta work to do. | 我们还有很多工作要做 |
[18:45] | Turk, check the post-op films in radiology. | Turk 检查一下放射手术后的薄膜 |
[18:47] | Carla, we’ll transfuse back to a haemoglobin of ten. | Carla 血液回输10浓度的血红蛋白 |
[18:50] | Elliot, take Tyler and get us all ice cream immediately? | Elliot 带着Tyler去给我们每人买个冰淇淋吧 |
[18:56] | I’m gonna check on him. You wanna come? | 我去给他检查一下 你要去吗 |
[18:57] | No. No, you got it. | 不 交给你了 |
[19:02] | It’s amazing how one patient can affect so many people. | 一个病人对我们的影响竟是如此强大 |
[19:09] | Dr Dorian, what was your best moment in medicine? | Dorian医生 你从医以来的最佳时刻是什么 |
[19:12] | My best moment. Well, there was this guy… | 我的最佳时刻是 有个人 |
[19:16] | He had the most amazing little kid… | 他有一个很棒的孩子 |
[19:20] | And the doctors actually listened to me. | 医生们听进了我的话 |
[19:25] | But I knocked the surgery right out the park. | 但我的手术依然出奇的成功 |
[19:30] | And I decided to pull some strings for the guy… | 我决定以我的关系帮那家伙一把 |
[19:34] | Honest to God, I wouldn’t have believed it | 老实说 要不是我亲眼所见 |
[19:35] | if I hadn’t seen it myself, but Newbie handled the whole thing. | 我不会相信菜鸟能掌控全局 |
[19:38] | Wire to wire. | 从头到尾啊 |
[19:41] | And I kept my promise. | 我兑现了自己的承诺 |
[19:45] | Because the two of them got home in time for Christmas. | 让他俩能回家过圣诞了 |
[19:51] | And that was my best moment in medicine. | 那就是我从医以来的最佳时刻 |