时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s been a long road, but over the past two months, | 虽然过程崎岖了点 但是过去的两个月 |
[00:05] | Elliot and I have totally rebuilt our friendship. | Elliot和我已经重新巩固了友谊 |
[00:07] | Incoming. | 进去了 |
[00:10] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:15] | Co-chiefy, got you a little somethin’ somethin’. | 联名主任 给你带了点东西意思意思 |
[00:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:18] | And I actually got you a little something. | 我也给你准备了点东西 |
[00:25] | A magnifying glass? | 放大镜 |
[00:27] | Yes… for these. | 对头 用来看这个的 |
[00:30] | You got the tiny Post-lts! | 你搞到了微型便签 |
[00:32] | Oh, awesome! | 噢 太棒了 |
[00:34] | For our tiny bulletin board. | 正配咱的微型公告板 |
[00:37] | And I have a dentist appointment | 我的牙医把我的预约 |
[00:39] | that got moved to Tuesday at 4 pm. | 挪到了周二下午四点 |
[00:42] | “Don’t floss before you come in. It makes your gums bloody.” | “去看牙之前不要剔牙 不然你会牙龈出血” |
[00:47] | Bottom line, together Elliot and I are | 总之 我和Elliot |
[00:49] | the greatest co-chief residents of all time. | 是有史以来最棒的联名住院医师 |
[00:51] | You two are, without a doubt, | 你俩 毫无疑问 |
[00:53] | the worst co-chief residents of all time. | 是有史以来最糟的联名住院医师 |
[00:56] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 可能你俩没注意到 |
[00:57] | we’ve got ourselves one hospital chock-full of monkey interns, | 医院里现在挤满了毛手毛脚的实习生 |
[01:01] | and news flash, your job is to catch whatever they’re flinging. | 你俩的工作就是收拾他们的烂摊子 |
[01:05] | Coffee talk, ladies, is now officially… over! | 女士们 喝咖啡闲聊的时间 正式结束了 |
[01:09] | Get your asses to work. Now. | 快去工作 马上去 |
[01:13] | – Cream? – Please. | – 加奶油吗 – 加啊 |
[01:16] | Yup, not even Dr Cox could faze us, | 对头 就算是Cox医生也不能干扰我们 |
[01:18] | because we had every facet of this job down. | 这份工作我俩已经摸透了 |
[01:21] | We figured out a fair way to schedule all the interns’ shifts. | 我们想出了一个公平排班的方法 |
[01:23] | Ok, whoever gets Dr Reid’s top back | 谁先抢到Reid医生的上衣 |
[01:26] | to her first doesn’t have to work this weekend. | 谁这周末就不用上班 |
[01:28] | Commence the scuffle. | 开始抢吧 |
[01:31] | – Hope it doesn’t rain today. – Me too. | – 希望今天不会下雨 – 是啊 |
[01:35] | We knew how to protect the interns from Dr Kelso. | 我们知道怎么保护他们不受Kelso医生的折磨 |
[01:38] | Look, Brent, is it? | 听着 你叫Brent 是吧 |
[01:39] | Son, please tell me you come with a money-back guarantee, | 请告诉我你是可以退货的 |
[01:43] | because I’d like to get something useful | 因为我想换点有用的 比方说 |
[01:45] | like a can of Brent remover. | 一罐专门去除Brent的洗涤剂 |
[01:47] | – I mean, for God’s… – Sake, Brent! | – 我说 看在老天 – 的份上 Brent |
[01:50] | When are you gonna wake up and use that… | 你就不能清醒点用用你那 |
[01:52] | Rock that you’ve been calling your skull? | 石头脑袋想想吗 |
[01:54] | We got this, sir. | 我们来吧 医生 |
[01:55] | I mean, even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut… | 就算瞎猫还能碰到死耗子呢 |
[01:58] | He’s gone. He’s gone. | 他走了 走了 |
[02:00] | Look, Brent, you are doing fine. | 听着 Brent 你做得挺好的 |
[02:02] | Still, it’s not like we didn’t keep the interns on their toes. | 不过 我们不是不教实习生们自食其力 |
[02:06] | So, Lonnie, get in here and | Lonnie 把手伸进去 |
[02:07] | see the effects of cirrhosis of the liver. | 看看硬化后的肝是什么样的 |
[02:11] | J.D., you knew I was gonna do that. | J.D 你知道我会伸手的 |
[02:13] | But it was still very startling. | 知道也很吓人 |
[02:17] | Here’s your shirt, Dr Reid. | 你的衣服 Reid医生 |
[02:19] | Wow, Daisy. Enjoy your weekend, you little scrapper. | 哇噢 Daisy 周末愉快 你个小拳击手 |
[02:22] | Now, Daisy, I’m supposed to ask you, | Daisy 想问你个问题 |
[02:24] | can Lonnie have his lower lip back? | 你能把Lonnie的下嘴唇还给他吗 |
[02:26] | It’s my trophy. | 那是我的战利品 |
[02:30] | Hey, this guy’s coding. | 嘿 这病人心力衰竭了 |
[02:32] | Don’t get me wrong, I can handle a code, but every so often, | 别误会 处理心力衰竭我没问题 但有些时候 |
[02:35] | every sigle thing that can conceivably | 病人身上瞬间 |
[02:36] | go wrong with a patient goes wrong at once. | 就出了一堆问题 |
[02:38] | – He’s in VF. – We’ve lost an airway. | – 他室颤了 – 有根导气管堵住了 |
[02:40] | – He’s blown a pupil. – OK, just give me a second, all right? | – 他的瞳孔有些涣散 – 知道了 等我一下 行吗 |
[02:42] | I call these train wreck codes. And they are not my forte. | 我管这叫连环衰竭警报 这不是我强项 |
[02:45] | Luckily, that’s when Elliot’s at her best. | 幸运的是 这是Elliot的强项 |
[02:47] | J.D.I’ve got your back. Laverne, bolus with amiodarone. | J.D 我帮你 Laverne 注射一剂胺碘酮 |
[02:50] | Get me the crash cart. | 把急救车推过来 |
[02:50] | Grab me central line kit. | 拿套插管工具来 |
[02:51] | I’ll bag him. Run the fluids. wide open | 我来打氧 输液 |
[02:53] | I honestly didn’t understand | 我真不知道她怎么在 |
[02:54] | how she could do so many things at once. | 同一时间做这么多事的 |
[03:01] | Fourteen across. Four letters. | 横列十四行 4个字母 |
[03:02] | Band that sang Rosanna. | 唱Rosanna的乐队 |
[03:07] | Toto! | Toto乐队 |
[03:09] | T o t o Toto T-o-t-o. Toto. | |
[03:12] | OK. He’s stable. | 好了 他稳定了 |
[03:14] | See. My problem is that I’ve never been much of a multi-tasker. | 我的问题是我从来都不是多面手 |
[03:17] | For instance, I can’t eat and watch TV | 举个例子 我就不能边看电视边吃东西 |
[03:19] | or drive my scooter and answer my phone. | 也不能边骑车边打电话 |
[03:21] | Hello? Whoa! | 喂 哇噢 |
[03:26] | Look out! Look out! Look out! Look out! | 小心 小心 小心 小心 |
[03:28] | Look out! Look out… | 小心 小心 |
[03:31] | Scared Lonnie again. | 又把Lonnie吓到了 |
[03:32] | Whoa! Throttle! Throttle! | 哇噢 油门 油门 |
[03:34] | – Throttle’s stuck! Tater tots. | – 油门卡住了 |
[03:36] | – Whoa! – Over here. You can get back outside. | – 哇噢 – 这边 你能骑出去 |
[03:47] | Whoever this is, you’re not gonna believe what just happened to me. | 不管你是谁 你绝对不相信刚才发生什么了 |
[03:50] | I believe it. It was cool. | 我相信 很炫酷 |
[03:54] | Janitor. | 清洁工 |
[03:57] | Ambrosia. | 味不错 |
[04:14] | Thank you, Janitor. | 谢谢 清洁工 |
[04:20] | – Classic Janitor. – If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. | – 就欺负我 – 没坏就不用修 |
[04:23] | That guy that crashed this morning is doing great. | 今早衰竭的那病人现在还不错 |
[04:25] | Oh, Barbie. | 噢 Barbie |
[04:27] | Maybe you can take a break from congratulating yourself | 你不用忙着在那窃喜了 |
[04:30] | and figure out what’s wrong with Ms Kasuba over there | 去看看Kasuba女士怎么了 |
[04:32] | seeing as you’re her doctor | 你是她的医生 |
[04:33] | and she’s been in the ICU for three days. | 而她已经在重症监护病房躺3天了 |
[04:36] | We’re running lots of tests. | 我们做了很多检测 |
[04:39] | Tests? Goodie! What exactly will you be looking for? | 检测 真棒 你指望着找到点什么呐 |
[04:43] | If it’s the slowest doctor in the hospital, then, | 如果是医院里最迟钝的医生 那么 |
[04:45] | ding | 叮 |
[04:45] | ding | 叮 |
[04:46] | ding | 叮 |
[04:46] | ding | 叮 |
[04:47] | I already found her. Figure it out. | 我找到她了 快去查 |
[04:50] | This is why it doesn’t bother me | 这就是为什么Elliot处理 |
[04:51] | Elliot is so much better with the train wreck codes. | 连环衰竭警报那么厉害 我却不嫉妒 |
[04:53] | Her biggest weakness is my biggest strength… Diagnosis. | 她最大的弱点是我最大的强项 诊断 |
[04:57] | Elliot, if you need help, just ask Dr Diagnosis. | Elliot 如果需要帮忙 尽管找诊断小能手 |
[05:01] | You could be my sidekick, Bangs McCoy. | 你可以当我助手 梳刘海的McCoy |
[05:06] | Lately it seemed like Turk | 最近Turk对自己的糖尿病 |
[05:07] | was being a little casual about his diabetes. | 已经不那么紧张了 |
[05:09] | OK, you all know the rules. | 好了 都知道规则吧 |
[05:10] | I test my blood sugar, you bet high or low, | 我测我的血糖 你们猜高低 |
[05:12] | and 25% goes to diabetes. | 其中25%归我 |
[05:14] | Because if we all work hard, | 你们就努力猜吧 |
[05:15] | together, I can get a big ass flat screen. | 这样 我就能买起宽屏电视了 |
[05:18] | That’s right, baby. | 说得对 宝贝 |
[05:20] | I want high. | 我压高 |
[05:21] | Low and slow, that’s his tempo. | 越来越低 来个历史新低 |
[05:24] | This game is sick. | 这么玩太变态了 |
[05:25] | High. | 压高 |
[05:26] | 194 One ninety-four. | |
[05:27] | Yes! | 赢了 |
[05:29] | – Give me some. – It’s that high, baby? | – 击个掌 – 有那么高吗 宝贝 |
[05:31] | You’ve been sneaking brownies, haven’t you? | 你又偷着吃甜食了 是不是 |
[05:33] | Don’t think that when you go | 别以为你盲了我就会 |
[05:34] | blind I’m gonna go get you no seeing-eye dog. | 送你一只导盲犬 |
[05:37] | – Gonna name him Gizmo. – That’s what we’re naming our robot. | – 我要叫它Gizmo – 那是我们机器人的名字啊 |
[05:40] | When we get the robot, we’ll name him Tupac. | 等我们有了机器人 我们叫它Tupac |
[05:42] | “Tupac, may I please have some waffles?” “Would you like some syrup?” | Tupac 能给我拿点华夫饼来吗 你要加枫蜜吗 |
[05:46] | That’ll be fine. It’ll work. It’s good. | 没问题 挺好的 |
[05:53] | Maybe Ms Kasuba has a perinephric abscess. | 也许Kasuba女士得的是肾周脓肿 |
[05:56] | No, her pain is central, not near the back. Come on, Bangs. | 她疼痛的位置很集中 不是后背疼 再想想 刘海儿助手 |
[05:59] | Know what helps me when I’m diagnosing? | 你知道我做诊断时什么最有帮助吗 |
[06:01] | Mentally picturing everything… Like those sugar packets there. | 用感觉想象一切 比方说这几包糖 |
[06:05] | How do you think they got there? | 你觉得它们是哪来的 |
[06:11] | Somebody probably knocked them over. | 有人不小心碰到掉在地上的 |
[06:14] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[06:15] | You see, the packets are neatly stacked. | 你看 这些糖包摆得很整齐 |
[06:18] | Plus, that coffee cup has a | 另外 那个咖啡杯上印着 |
[06:19] | lipstick of a certain very hot Nurse Tisdale. | 性感护士Tisdale的口红 |
[06:24] | If you’re looking for sugar, there’s some on the floor. | 如果你想加糖的话 地上有糖包 |
[06:31] | Thong! | 丁字裤 |
[06:34] | It’s the classic Todd thong sugar trap. | 经典的Todd丁字裤陷阱 |
[06:37] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[06:38] | Let’s apply the same thing to Mrs Kasuba. | 现在把这招用在Kasuba女士身上试试 |
[06:40] | We know this isn’t the | 我们知道这不是 |
[06:41] | first time she’s experienced abdominal pain. | 她第一次腹痛了 |
[06:43] | What else do we know about her? | 我们还知道些什么呢 |
[06:45] | You know what, J. D? I’ve got to run. | 那个 J.D 我得走了 |
[06:47] | – Are you OK here? – Yeah. I got this. | – 你自己没问题吧 – 没问题 |
[06:52] | Say, that was some real Nancy Drew stuff there… Nancy. | 不得不说啊 你这出神探南茜演的不错啊 Nancy |
[06:56] | I mean, absolutely irrelevant as far as medicine goes, | 尽管跟诊断八竿子都打不着 |
[06:59] | but damn amusing. | 但是玩的真好 |
[07:01] | Don’t feel weird because you’re threatened by my gift. Many are. | 别被我的天资聪颖威胁到 被我威胁的人多了去了 |
[07:04] | Did you feel that you weren’t quite annoying enough | 怎么着 你不知道你不装逼的时候 |
[07:07] | without adding a delusional sense of grandeur? | 就已经够讨人厌了吗 |
[07:09] | Because I promise you, you are annoying enough. | 这点我向你保证 你已经够烦人了 |
[07:12] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[07:13] | you’re the number one contender for the middleweight annoyance crown. | 你是中量级讨人厌选手中的冠军 |
[07:17] | Well, you’re the number one jealous… | 那你就是爱嫉妒人的 |
[07:19] | …weight for the jealous… weight jealous champ. | 重量级嫉妒人 重量级嫉妒冠军 |
[07:22] | He’s done it! He’s done it! | 他做到了 他成功了 |
[07:24] | Dorian’s the most annoying man in the world! | Dorian是世界上最烦人的人 |
[07:29] | Who would have ever thought a journeyman annoyer like Dorian? | 谁能再找出一个像Dorian一样烦人的学徒出来 |
[07:33] | You were a close second. | 最烦人的你排第二 |
[07:36] | I have a couple announcements. | 我有几件事要说 |
[07:38] | There’s a serious problem around here with | 你需要了解你的病人 |
[07:39] | not getting to know our patients. | 不然后果很严重 |
[07:41] | Yes, the doctor told you to administer Haldol, | 是 医生告诉你给病人注射氟哌啶醇 |
[07:43] | but why is he prescribing it? | 但为什么是氟哌啶醇呢 |
[07:45] | Does the patient have a chance of sundowning or psychotic breaks | 病人有日落综合症或者精神病发作 |
[07:48] | and needs to be tied down? | 需要被绑起来吗 |
[07:49] | You have to ask these questions, right,Tammy? | 这些问题你要做到心中有数 不是吗 Tammy |
[07:52] | Child, we are swamped. | 姑娘 我们没那时间 |
[07:54] | When do you think we’re gonna get that kind of time? | 我们上哪去挤时间来搞清楚这些 |
[07:55] | Laverne, if you care, | Laverne 如果你上心的话 |
[07:56] | you’ll go the extra mile, like my husband. Turk? | 你就能做到的 就像我老公一样 Turk |
[08:01] | You have three patients on the floor. What can you tell us about them? | 你这层一共有三个病人 说说他们的情况吧 |
[08:03] | Well, I’m cutting out that guy’s appendix, | 嗯 我要帮那伙计切阑尾 |
[08:06] | I’m sewing up her lacerated spleen, | 我要缝合她的脾破裂 |
[08:08] | and I’m slicing off that dude’s foot. | 我还要帮另外一个伙计截个脚 |
[08:09] | Great. Why are you doing those things? | 棒极了 你为什么要这么做呢 |
[08:12] | Cos it says so on the charts. | 因为病历上写着的 |
[08:15] | What’d I do? | 我哪错了 |
[08:19] | J.D., you up for some coffee? | J.D 想喝杯咖啡吗 |
[08:21] | Can’t. I’ve almost got Mrs Kasuba’s condition figured out. | 我没空 我就快查出Kasuba女士的病因了 |
[08:24] | Hey, Elliot,I’ll join you for a cup of mud. | 嘿 Elliot 咱俩去喝吧 |
[08:26] | Great! Meet me downstairs in five minutes. | 好啊 五分钟后楼下见 |
[08:28] | I’ll be there. Just let me wash this glue off my hands. | 没问题 我先去把手上的胶水洗了 |
[08:33] | What was he glueing? | 他用胶水粘什么了 |
[08:36] | Not again. | 不是吧 又来 |
[08:41] | I can’t believe you’re going on a date with the janitor. | 真不敢相信你居然和清洁工约会了 |
[08:43] | J.D., it’s just coffee. It’s not a date. | J.D 喝杯咖啡而已 算什么约会 |
[08:49] | My lady. | 我的女士 |
[08:51] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[08:56] | Baby, don’t be mad. You know about surgeons. | 宝贝 别生气了 外科医生都这样 |
[08:59] | We’re hammers and our patients are nails, | 我们是锤子 病人是钉子 |
[09:01] | and hammers don’t get to know nails. | 锤子从来不去了解钉子 |
[09:03] | They hammer them. Why? Because… hammers. | 锤子钉钉子 为什么呢 因为 锤子就是锤子 |
[09:06] | For the last time, I’m not gonna call you “The Hammer.” | 最后说一次 我不会叫你”锤子手”的 |
[09:09] | Look, I was trying to make a point to my nurses | 我正和护士们说很重要的事 |
[09:10] | and I needed you to back me up. | 需要你支持我 |
[09:11] | None of the other hammers get to know patients. | 别的外科医生怎么不用了解病人呢 |
[09:14] | None of them get to do what you did to me last night, either. | 别的外科医生也享受不到你昨晚的待遇啊 |
[09:19] | Come on, papi. | 来吧 爸比 |
[09:20] | Give it to me. | 尽情来吧 |
[09:24] | See? When I clap my hands at the same time, | 看 如果我同时配合着你拍手的话 |
[09:26] | it looks totally real. | 看上就和真的一样 |
[09:26] | I know! Let’s go freak out J.D! | 我知道 咱们去吓唬J.D |
[09:31] | OK. Fine, I’ll try. | 好了 我知道了 下次注意 |
[09:32] | One condition. | 但我有个条件 |
[09:35] | Give me some. | 打我一下 |
[09:38] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天 |
[09:39] | I think it, and she does it. | 我想了下 她就动手了 |
[09:43] | Acute intermittent porphyria! | 急性间歇性卟啉症 |
[09:45] | I figured it out! All right, who’s got Dr Cox’s pager number? | 我诊断出来了 好了 谁有Cox医生的呼机号 |
[09:50] | Who am I kidding? I got my Perry’s pager song. | 我骗谁呢 我还有首他的呼机歌呢 |
[09:52] | Dr Cox at my door Pager 324… | Cox医生在门口 快拨324 |
[09:54] | There it is. Laverne, I’m gonna need you to get | 知道了 Laverne 我需要你去 |
[09:55] | Mrs Kasuba started on IV. Dextrose and haematin. | 给Kasuba女士注射葡萄糖和正铁血红素 |
[09:58] | Dr Reid already ordered that. | Reid医生已经说过了 |
[10:00] | She what? | 她什么 |
[10:05] | You know what, J. D? I’ve got to run. | 那个 J.D 我得走了 |
[10:06] | Are you OK here? | 你自己没问题吧 |
[10:08] | She figured it out before me. | 她早就诊断出来了 |
[10:10] | There are a lot of things that can knock a guy on his ass… | 很多事可以让你大吃一惊 |
[10:16] | All right, now, before we start, | 好了 现在 在开始之前 |
[10:18] | just in case my wife asks, and she probably will, | 防止我老婆问 |
[10:21] | what’d this guy do to get his foot cut off? | 为什么我们要截这家伙的脚 |
[10:24] | Whether it’s catching a glimpse of what the future might hold… | 不管是对未来的轻轻一瞥 |
[10:26] | He has diabetes. | 他有糖尿病 |
[10:32] | Or realising you’ve done | 还是意识到你刚做了 |
[10:34] | the most embarrassing thing in your life. | 人生最尴尬的蠢事 |
[10:35] | Stupid Janitor. | 傻清洁工 |
[10:37] | Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. | 傻啊 傻啊 傻啊 傻啊 傻啊 |
[10:41] | Even that’s not as bad as it can get. | 但这都不是最糟的状况 |
[10:43] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[10:45] | I just thought that after I bailed you out | 我想经历了早上我帮你救场的那些 |
[10:46] | of that train wreck code you could, you know, use a win. | 你会想要扳回一局 |
[10:49] | Great diagnosis there, | 诊断做得不错 |
[10:50] | – Barbie. – Wasn’t me. J.D. Figured it out. | – 芭比 不是我 J.D做的诊断 |
[10:53] | Well, then, nice job, Nancy. | 那么 干得好 Nancy |
[10:56] | The worst thing is realising when a friend is taking pity on you. | 最糟的是被朋友可怜 |
[11:02] | – I’ve never been a great liar. – Lookin’ straight, Bruce. | – 我从来都不怎么会撒谎 – 直视前方 Bruce |
[11:06] | That’s why I knew it’d be better for me if I fessed up to Dr Cox. | 这就是为什么我最好去找Cox医生坦白 |
[11:10] | Elliot diagnosed Mrs Kasuba, not me. | Kasuba女士的诊断是Elliot做的 不是我 |
[11:13] | I know. And your guilty anguish is… delicious. | 我知道 然后看你痛苦的内疚 真是美好 |
[11:18] | It’s like a little mini-meal between lunch and dinner. | 好像午饭和晚饭中间的那顿加餐一样美好 |
[11:19] | Quite frankly.It’s all I can do not to grind pepper on your head. | 说真的 我唯一能做的就是不往你伤口上撒盐 |
[11:22] | I don’t get it. When’d she become a better doctor than me? | 我不懂 她什么时候开始比我优秀的 |
[11:25] | Probably during one of those times you were goofing off. | 没准是在你游手好闲的时候 |
[11:28] | Hey, as soon as I step foot in this hospital, I’m all business. | 嘿 只要我脚踏进医院 我就全身心投入工作了 |
[11:34] | Good morning, Dr Cox, from the world’s most giant doctor. | 早上好 Cox医生 世上最高的医生向你问好 |
[11:41] | That was outside the hospital. Plus, Elliot was the legs. | 那是在医院外面 另外 Elliot也参与了啊 |
[11:44] | Sure, she’s skinny, but she’s thick through the trunk. | 是 她看上去挺瘦的 但是她做下盘稳极了 |
[11:46] | If you could just help me with these train wreck codes. | 如果你能帮我解决连环衰竭警报的话 |
[11:49] | You’re finally at that stage where | 你现在终于到了 |
[11:51] | you and your equally undistinguished colleagues are all | 同事都已经积累了足够的经验 |
[11:53] | have had enough training to be able to help each other. | 可以互相帮助的阶段 |
[11:55] | So no matter how humiliating it may seem, | 所以不论这一切有多尴尬 |
[11:57] | if you know somebody who’s better than you, | 如果有人比你厉害的话 |
[12:00] | and I’m bettin’ that you do, | 我确定有这样的人存在 |
[12:02] | you had best tuck that ridiculously feminine tail of yours | 你最好夹紧你双腿间那可笑的小尾巴 |
[12:04] | between your legs and go ask her for help. | 去寻求人家的帮助 |
[12:07] | I’m thinking that’s just about it. | 我要说的就这些了 |
[12:10] | Yup. I… Gosh, I’m all out of speeches. | 我 天啊 我没有话可讲了 |
[12:13] | I don’t think I have another one on me. | 我觉得我翻不出演说稿来了 |
[12:15] | I… I don’t. | 我 没有了 |
[12:16] | The… These are my goodbye guns. | 这 这是我的告别枪 |
[12:25] | Those aren’t real guns. | 又不是真枪 |
[12:29] | Why is my stapler on the floor? | 我的订书机怎么会在地上 |
[12:33] | Thong! | 丁字裤 |
[12:36] | Face five. Oh, yeah! | 击脸啊 哦 帅 |
[12:42] | – You taught Todd the slap thing? – Nope. How was surgery? | – 你教Todd打脸的招数了 – 没 手术怎么样 |
[12:44] | – Oh, it was fine. – Honey bear, you look blue. | – 噢 挺好的 – 蜂蜜熊 你脸色不太好 |
[12:48] | – Have a cookie. – Nah, Laverne. | – 来块饼干吧 – 不行 Laverne |
[12:49] | No more jacking up my man’s | 不许为了买你的露营装备 |
[12:50] | blood sugar so you can buy yourself a camper. | 而在我老公的血糖上使劲了 |
[12:53] | So this is all a big joke to you guys? | 这事对你们来说就是个笑话吗 |
[12:56] | Cos this is my life and I don’t think it’s funny. | 这是我性命攸关的事 我不觉得好笑 |
[12:59] | Now I gotta try to get back in on that craps game in the basement. | 这下我得想招重回地下室的那些烂游戏了 |
[13:05] | I don’t know. This whole | 我不知道 整件金发医生的事 |
[13:06] | blonde doctor situation has me mortified. | 搞得我太没面子了 |
[13:09] | I gathered the brain trust here to help me figure out a way out of this. | 我聚集了我的智囊团来帮我想想办法 |
[13:13] | Uh-oh, bro. There she is. | 呃 噢 伙计 她来了 |
[13:16] | You want me to hobble her? | 要不我弄残她 |
[13:17] | That’s not hobbling, that’s poking. What’s the matter with you? | 叉子不是用来致残的 是捅人用的 你什么毛病啊 |
[13:20] | Here’s a chance to learn a lesson as a group. | 这是一个共同学习的机会 |
[13:22] | Sometimes you gotta face the music and own up to what you’ve done. | 有时候你就是得站出来面对你犯下的错误 |
[13:29] | Hi, blonde doctor. | 嗨 金发医生 |
[13:30] | Before when we almost had coffee, | 在我们差点喝成咖啡之前 |
[13:33] | I feel like I made you feel uncomfortable. | 我感觉我让你觉得不便了 |
[13:34] | No. I wasn’t… | 不是 我没 |
[13:37] | You know, the only reason I was wearing a suit at all | 你要知道 我穿正装出席的唯一原因是 |
[13:39] | was because our… Our capella band was practicing. | 我们 我们乐队正在排练 |
[13:43] | Oh, that’s great! What’s your band’s name? | 噢 棒极了 乐队叫什么名啊 |
[13:46] | It’s Hibbleton. | 叫Hibbleton |
[13:48] | Yeah, yeah. And I don’t think it’s going too far to say | 嗯 对 而且说我们是城里最棒的 |
[13:51] | that we’re the best hospital employee band in town. | 医院雇佣乐队也不为过 |
[13:56] | Oh, really? | 噢 是吗 |
[14:00] | I’ll clear his airway. | 我来清空他的呼吸道 |
[14:01] | His O2 stat’s dropping. His abdomen’s distended. | 他的血氧饱和度在下降 且伴有腹部肿胀 |
[14:02] | We need you to do a lavage. What’re you gonna do? | 现在需要洗胃 你想怎么做 |
[14:06] | – Damn it! – J.D., it’s OK. It’s good practice. | – 该死 – J.D 没事的 练得不错 |
[14:10] | That’s why we’re down here. | 这就是我们要练的原因么 |
[14:11] | You know, I don’t like you guys playing with my cadavers. | 你知道吗 我不喜欢你们玩弄我的尸体 |
[14:14] | Really? How come that one there has a soda in his hand? | 是吗 那边那具手里握着罐苏打的尸体是什么情况 |
[14:17] | He keeps it cold. | 那不是能冷藏么 |
[14:18] | How come we walk in you were sitting in a circle | 那我怎么进来就见你 |
[14:20] | with three corpses playing Texas Hold ‘Em? | 和三具尸体围成一圈打扑克呢 |
[14:23] | Just call first from now on. | 你弄完了叫我吧 |
[14:25] | I don’t know what to do when everything goes wrong at once. | 我不知道同时出现一堆问题时要怎么做 |
[14:28] | – It’s overwhelming. – Want to know what my big secret is? | – 太难了 – 想知道我的秘诀吗 |
[14:33] | Just take one deep breath. | 深呼吸一口气 |
[14:34] | Everything will slow down | 一切都会慢下来 |
[14:35] | and you can tackle each thing as it comes. | 这样你就能从容不迫了 |
[14:37] | That’s your big secret? Breathing? | 这就是你的秘诀 呼吸 |
[14:41] | Why do you have such a problem with me teaching you stuff? | 为什么从我这学东西让你那么别扭啊 |
[14:43] | It’s just you’re a little smug. | 感觉你得意洋洋的 |
[14:45] | You called yourself Dr Diagnosis and made me your sidekick. | 你说你自己是诊断小能手还逼我做你助手的 |
[14:49] | J.D.You’ve been the golden boy around here for the past three years | 过去三年你一直都是这里的香饽饽 |
[14:52] | while I’ve cried in closets, hid from Dr Cox, | 而我躲在衣柜里哭 到处躲着Cox医生 |
[14:54] | and relied on you every day to get me through it. | 每天都指望着你帮我熬过去 |
[14:57] | Now that I’m finally doing well enough to pay you back, | 现在我终于能独当一面帮你的忙了 |
[14:59] | maybe you can tell me | 你能不能告诉我 |
[15:00] | why you’re being an unbelievable jerk. | 为什么你表现得这么混蛋 |
[15:01] | Because you’re the one supposed to struggle, not me. | 因为需要努力的就该是你 不是我 |
[15:14] | Baby, what’s going on with you? | 宝贝 你怎么了 |
[15:19] | Ever since I got this thing, I’ve been joking around about it, | 自打我得了糖尿病 我就在拿这事开玩笑 |
[15:22] | sneaking cookies, and hiding from it. | 偷吃饼干 假装没这回事 |
[15:26] | All because I’m scared to ask myself the questions. | 都是因为我怕问自己那个问题 |
[15:29] | Is it gonna get worse? | 病情会不会恶化 |
[15:31] | Or are our kids gonna have it? | 会不会遗传给我们的孩子 |
[15:33] | Or how old am I gonna be when it finally gets me? | 我会在多大年纪因为糖尿病而死去 |
[15:38] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂的 |
[15:40] | I don’t understand? | 我不懂 |
[15:42] | Turk, look at me. I’m a WOD. | Turk 看着我 我是个胖子 |
[15:44] | I keep trying to tell you this, | 我一直想告诉你 |
[15:46] | but it’s the mirror in the bathroom, baby. | 是浴室里镜子显胖的缘故 宝贝 |
[15:49] | You haven’t gained a pound since I met you. | 你一斤都没胖 |
[15:51] | No, I’m a WOD. “Wife of diabetic.” | 不 我是个”糖子” 糖尿病患者的妻子 |
[15:54] | That’s what they call us in all the diabetic chat rooms. | 糖尿病聊天室里就这么叫的 |
[15:59] | I spend a lot of time on the computer | 我总是在电脑上 |
[16:01] | talking about how proud I am of my husband | 和他们讲 我为我老公 |
[16:04] | and how he’s handling this. | 对待疾病的态度感到骄傲 |
[16:06] | How he’s able to make jokes about it and money. | 他拿这个开玩笑 还能从中挣钱 |
[16:12] | It’s OK to be afraid. I am. | 害怕是正常的 我也怕 |
[16:16] | But I have to tell you, I don’t know what I would do | 但是我得说 我不知道 |
[16:20] | if you suddenly became someone who lets something own you. | 如果你被疾病主宰了的话我该怎么办 |
[16:29] | *Ah, but would I like it? No, not much…. No, not much!* | *啊 我会喜欢吗 不 不太喜欢* |
[16:51] | Yeah. Well, you win. | 好吧 你们赢了 |
[16:56] | Your band didn’t even sing yet. | 可你们队还没唱呢 |
[16:58] | There’s no need. You win. | 没那个必要了 你们赢了 |
[17:02] | Come on, Janitor. | 唱吧 清洁工 |
[17:04] | For me. | 就当为了我 |
[17:06] | One second. | 等一下 |
[17:07] | Bring it in. Oh, God. | 围过来 噢 天呐 |
[17:10] | OK, I don’t ask for much, just a little help with a stain | 好了 我没有太多要求 就偶尔清理污渍时 |
[17:13] | every now and then. | 让你帮过忙 |
[17:15] | I’d like to be able to communicate with animals. | 我想拥有能和动物交流的能力 |
[17:17] | But right now, oh, boy, we need a miracle. | 但是现在 噢 天 我们需要奇迹 |
[17:22] | Hibbleton, whatever that means, on three. | Hibbleton 不管这名什么意思 倒数三秒 |
[17:26] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[17:27] | Hibbleton Hibbleton. | |
[18:07] | Hibbleton Hibbleton! | |
[18:12] | I suddenly found myself looking down on Mr Kravitz, | 我去看了看Kravitz先生 |
[18:15] | Elliot’s train wreck patient from this morning. | 今早Elliot救的那个病人 |
[18:17] | Apparently, the irony wasn’t lost on him, either. | 很明显 命运也没忘记捉弄他一下 |
[18:21] | You’ve got to be kidding, Mr Kravitz. Twice? | 开玩笑呢吧 Kravitz先生 又衰竭了 |
[18:25] | – BP’s dropping. – He’s becoming bradycardic. | – 血压在下降 – 他心跳速度在下降 |
[18:29] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[18:39] | And things did slow down. | 一切都随着慢下来了 |
[19:01] | Dopamine. Run it wide open. | 多巴胺 加大剂量 |
[19:02] | Get me an airway. I need a pacing wire. | 给我根导气管 还有起搏器导线 |
[19:05] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[19:06] | I think the second you stop fighting it, | 我想只要你不再咄咄相争 |
[19:08] | time is really is on your side… | 时间是会向着你的 |
[19:12] | … and you can go on being who you are… | 你就可以做回自己了 |
[19:18] | … or keep enjoying that little crush of yours. | 或继续享受你不为人知的小暗恋 |
[19:21] | To you. | 敬你 |
[19:23] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[19:25] | What do you say we go for the first ever triple giant doctor? | 咱们试试三人叠做巨人医生怎么样 |
[19:29] | Oh, that’s impossible. I know you’ve got strong legs and… | 噢 没可能的 我知道你下盘很稳而且 |
[19:35] | I need you to place an IV on the second floor. Room 208. | 二楼病人需要注射 208房间 |
[19:37] | Greetings! | 你好啊 |
[19:40] | I’m the world’s most, most giant doct… | 我是世上最 最高的 |
[19:46] | Little help. | 帮个忙 |
[19:47] | Little help. | 帮个忙 |
[19:49] | Sir. Not that kind of help. | 先生 不是这种帮法 |
[19:54] | If I let go, will you guys catch me? | 我松手的话 你俩会接住我吗 |
[19:57] | No. | 不会 |
[19:59] | Well, I’m going for it anyway! | 那我也要松手了 |
[20:05] | Lonnie Lonnie Lonnie? Lonnie? | |
[20:06] | I hate you, J.D. | 我恨死你了 J.D |