时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Being a great doctor isn’t just about medical knowledge. | 做一个好医生不光要有医学知识 |
[00:05] | It’s also about people skills. | 还要有为人处事的技巧 |
[00:07] | Wow. That is the worst broken nose I have ever seen. | 这真是我见过断的最惨的鼻子了 |
[00:10] | I’m here because I stepped on a nail. | 我来是因为我踩到钉子了 |
[00:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[00:13] | What, are you walking on your nose? | 你难道用鼻子走路吗 |
[00:15] | Unfortunately, you’re gonna have to wait a little bit longer, OK? | 真不幸 你得多等一会 可以吗 |
[00:18] | Because we admit people by severity of condition. | 因为我们按伤情严重程度接收病人 |
[00:25] | That was mortifying. | 太尴尬了 |
[00:28] | My face! | 我的脸 |
[00:30] | You know, with the face burns, | 既然脸烫伤了 |
[00:31] | we could probably admit you now. Laverne? | 我们也许现在就能接收你了 Laverne |
[00:39] | My me-time hand! | 我的撸之手 |
[00:41] | Oh, and two, you know, Friday night | 第二 周五晚上 |
[00:42] | there’s a chamber orchestra | 有个室内管弦乐团 |
[00:43] | playing in the courtyard of the museum. | 在展览馆的院子里演出 |
[00:45] | Oh, I love that! | 太棒了 |
[00:45] | You wanna go? | 你想去吗 |
[00:46] | Oh my God! I love Pachelbel. | 天哪 我爱死Pachelbel了 |
[00:47] | Carla and Elliot were going through | Carla和Elliot正在例行公事地 |
[00:48] | their weekly ritual of making plans they were never going to keep. | 做每周永远不会完成的计划 |
[00:51] | We should have dinner beforehand. | 在那之前我们应该先吃晚餐 |
[00:52] | Perfect. | 棒极了 |
[00:53] | And since Turk knew these were fake plans, | 因为Turk知道这些只是假的计划 |
[00:55] | he used the opportunity | 他会利用这个机会 |
[00:56] | to score bonus points with his wife. | 向他老婆多献点殷情 |
[00:58] | Classic husbanding. | 多经典的丈夫 |
[01:00] | Hey, Baby. You know what? | 宝贝 这样吧 |
[01:01] | Forget dinner. | 别管晚餐了 |
[01:02] | I’ll make you a homemade picnic basket. | 我给你准备个野餐篮 |
[01:04] | I married an amazing man. | 我找了个超棒的老公 |
[01:06] | You sure did. You know what? | 当然 知道吗 |
[01:07] | I’ve got an even better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[01:09] | Maybe J.D. And I could both come, right? | 也许J.D.和我都可以来 对吗 |
[01:11] | We’ll wear sport coats and | 我们会穿着运动外套 |
[01:12] | you guys, beautiful dresses. | 而你们呢 漂亮的裙子 |
[01:15] | Oh, my God, I love that idea. | 天哪 我爱这个主意 |
[01:17] | I love it. It’s awesome. It’s awesome. | 我爱死了 这太棒了 太棒了 |
[01:20] | To be perfectly honest, so did I. | 老实说 我也挺爱这个主意的 |
[01:22] | I never get an opportunity to wear | 我一直没机会穿 |
[01:24] | my houndstooth sports coat. | 我那件犬牙花纹的运动外套 |
[01:26] | Unlike Elliot and Carla, | 与Elliot和Carla不同 |
[01:28] | when Turk and I made plans, | 当Turk和我做计划的时候 |
[01:29] | we kept them. | 我们会执行 |
[01:30] | It’s 10.00. You ready? | 十点了 你准备好了吗 |
[01:32] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[01:33] | But lately for us, our plans | 但最近 我们的计划 |
[01:34] | rarely involved leaving the apartment. | 很少会离开公寓 |
[01:40] | I wasn’t too excited about taking over this spot | 对于在你坐20分钟之后接管这个位置 |
[01:42] | after you sat in it for 20 minutes. | 我原本没太激动 |
[01:43] | But I gotta tell ya, | 但我必须告诉你 |
[01:45] | it’s warm in all the right places. | 所有该热的地方它都是热的 |
[01:48] | How do you like what I left you over there? | 你觉得我留给你的那块怎么样 |
[01:50] | Man, your ass indentation is so deep. | 哥们 你的屁股凹陷好深 |
[01:52] | It’s like I’m sitting in a giant inner tube. | 好像我坐进了一个巨大的内胎 |
[01:54] | As Turk and I recuperated | 当我和Turk从交换座位的 |
[01:56] | from our big chair swap, | 仪式中恢复过来时 |
[01:57] | I wondered what other couples were doing tonight. | 我开始好奇其他情侣今晚在做什么 |
[01:59] | Did I just refer to Turk and I as a couple? | 我刚才是说我和Turk是情侣吗 |
[02:01] | My point is, | 重点是 |
[02:02] | I’m sure other couples were out having fun. | 其他情侣肯定正在外面玩得高兴 |
[02:06] | You look so hot. | 你太性感了 |
[02:08] | When’s the last time we kissed? | 上次我们接吻是什么时候 |
[02:10] | About a month ago. | 大概一个月前吧 |
[02:11] | When was the last time we had sex? | 上次我们滚床单是什么时候 |
[02:13] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[02:14] | What do you say we head into the bathroom of this place | 你觉得我们去洗手间 |
[02:16] | and lower the health code rating from an “A” To a “B”? | 把这地方的健康评级从A改成B |
[02:19] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[02:20] | I guess some people figure, | 我猜有些人觉得 |
[02:22] | what’s the worst that can happen? | 最坏能发生什么 |
[02:25] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[02:27] | It’s blue. I’m not pregnant. | 是蓝的 我没有怀孕 |
[02:30] | You know what’s weird? I’m relieved. | 好奇怪 我倒松了口气 |
[02:33] | I just feel kind of sad | 我觉得有点难过 |
[02:35] | because I think about how beautiful our son is, | 因为一想到我们儿子有多漂亮 |
[02:37] | and I kind of wish it had gone the other way, you know? | 我就有点希望是另一个结果 |
[02:42] | Sweetie? | 亲爱的 |
[02:43] | She’s not pregnant! | 她没怀孕 |
[02:45] | It came out blue! It’s blue! | 结果是蓝的 蓝的 |
[02:49] | She’s not pregnant! | 她没怀孕 |
[02:52] | It’s blue! | 是蓝色的 |
[02:54] | It came out blue! | 结果是蓝色的 |
[03:08] | The epi isn’t working. | 肾上腺素没用 |
[03:09] | I still don’t have a rhythm. | 还是没有脉搏 |
[03:11] | Transcutaneous pacer isn’t capturing. | 经皮起搏器没捕捉到图像 |
[03:15] | Pupils are fixed and dilated. | 瞳孔固定并放大 |
[03:16] | I’m calling it. | 我要宣布了 |
[03:17] | Time of death, 9:17. | 死亡时间 9:17 |
[03:20] | I always thought that when I died, | 我一直以为我死的时候 |
[03:21] | I’d see a bright light | 会看见一道亮光 |
[03:22] | or float above the ground. | 或者漂浮在空中 |
[03:24] | It turns out death is pretty mundane. | 结果死亡这么平凡 |
[03:26] | I guess sometimes the end is just the end. | 可能有时候结束就是结束 |
[03:29] | For the last time, Jerry, | 最后一次 Jerry |
[03:30] | you’re not dead, OK? | 你没死 好吗 |
[03:32] | Now, go back to your room. | 现在回你病房去 |
[03:36] | Jerry has Cotard’s, | Jerry有虚无妄想综合征 |
[03:37] | or walking corpse syndrome. | 也叫活死人综合征 |
[03:39] | The guy thinks he’s dead | 他觉得自己已经死了 |
[03:40] | even though he’s walking around. | 虽然他还在到处走 |
[03:41] | I think I’ll try to ask Turk something telepathically. | 我要心电感应地问Turk点事 |
[03:44] | Hey, man. You wanna do something tonight? | 哥们 今天晚上想干点什么吗 |
[03:46] | Dude, yeah. Let’s hang out and watch some TV. | 当然 一起看电视吧 |
[03:48] | We got any beer? | 我们还有啤酒吗 |
[03:50] | I think I used the last of it to make our party ice. | 好像最后一点被我用来做聚会用冰块了 |
[03:52] | Hey! If I accidentally put beer cubes | 如果我再不小心把啤酒冰块 |
[03:55] | in my orange juice again, | 放到橙汁里 |
[03:55] | there’s gonna be trouble. | 就有麻烦了 |
[03:56] | I almost got a DUI because of you guys. | 因为你们我差点酒驾了 |
[03:58] | Dr Mickhead was wondering | Mickhead医生问你们 |
[03:59] | if you would cover his patient in 310. | 能不能负责他310病房的病人 |
[04:01] | The guy was in some bar fight and | 那人参与酒吧斗殴 |
[04:03] | has been unconscious since he got here. | 到这以后一直昏迷 |
[04:04] | He was brought in by a brother from Ireland. | 他是被一个爱尔兰兄弟送来的 |
[04:06] | You mean an Irish brother | 你是说来自爱尔兰的兄弟 |
[04:07] | or an Irish bruthah? | 还是爱尔兰哥们 |
[04:18] | Top of the mizzle to you, me lizzles. | 蒙蒙细雨的早上好 宝贝们 |
[04:21] | I mean his sibling. | 我是说他亲兄弟 |
[04:23] | Man. | 真是的 |
[04:33] | And you must be the Irish brother. | 你肯定就是爱尔兰兄弟了吧 |
[04:36] | No, sir. Ron Peterson, | 不是的 我叫Ron Peterson |
[04:37] | Ohio born and bred. | 地道的俄亥俄州人 |
[04:38] | Yep. Red-stater and proud of it. | 没错 为红色之州而自豪 |
[04:40] | Oh, sorry. We… | 抱歉 我们 |
[04:42] | Only taking the piss outta you, lads. | 跟你们闹着玩的 |
[04:43] | Name’s Billy Calahan. | 我叫Billy Calahan |
[04:45] | Had you going with the American accent, though, didn’t I? | 我的美国腔骗到你们了吧 |
[04:47] | I’ll just put it out there, do it as a favor, | 我就直说吧 帮个忙 |
[04:49] | Is there any chance I could get one of these filled with Guinness? | 能给我个装满吉尼斯黑啤酒的输液袋吗 |
[04:52] | I have an awful hangover, | 我宿醉好严重 |
[04:53] | me head is split. | 我的头要裂了 |
[04:54] | We had a late night, as you can see, | 我们很晚才睡 如你们所见 |
[04:55] | and I’m a bit shaky. Is there any chance? | 而且我有点摇晃 可以吗 |
[04:57] | Probably not. We don’t usually do that. | 可能不行 我们一般不这么干 |
[04:59] | No? OK. | 不行吗 好吧 |
[05:02] | Caral, I’m so bummed. | Carla 太可惜了 |
[05:05] | I can’t go see the chamber orchestra tonight. | 我没法去看今晚的室内管弦乐了 |
[05:07] | I totally forgot I have my Cantonese class. | 我完全忘了我有粤语课 |
[05:09] | And I would totally call and cancel, | 我是可以打电话请假 |
[05:10] | but the only thing I know how to say is, | 但我目前只会说 |
[05:11] | “I’m allergic to peanuts.” | “我对花生过敏” |
[05:12] | Elliot, I was really looking forward to this. | Elliot 我真的很期待这个的 |
[05:15] | Really? ‘Cause about five seconds ago | 真的吗 五秒钟前 |
[05:17] | you were giddy about going home and taking a bath tonight. | 你还在很兴奋今晚回家泡澡呢 |
[05:20] | Why would you do that to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[05:22] | New thing. I’m busting chops. | 新技能 嘴欠 |
[05:25] | So, you just forgot we even had plans? | 所以你连我们有计划都忘了 |
[05:28] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了 |
[05:29] | You were flaking on them anyway. | 反正你也要放我鸽子 |
[05:30] | I wasn’t. I have my Cantonese class. | 我没有 我要上粤语课 |
[05:33] | But do you? Do you really? | 但你有吗 真的有吗 |
[05:37] | Busting chops. | 嘴欠 |
[05:41] | Fine! At least I remembered the plans | 好吧 至少我记得有计划 |
[05:43] | well enough to flake on them! | 才能放鸽子 |
[05:44] | Oh, yeah? Well, if I knew you were gonna flake on them, | 是吗 如果我知道你要放鸽子 |
[05:47] | I would’ve never made plans to forget in the first place, ’cause you… | 我根本就不会做会忘记的计划 因为你 |
[05:50] | She’s gone, Carla. It’s over. | 她走了 Carla 结束了 |
[05:53] | Where the hell have you been for the last few days? | 这几天你到底去哪了 |
[05:55] | Deep-sea fishing. | 深海捕鱼 |
[05:56] | You hate fishing. | 你讨厌捕鱼 |
[05:57] | Went with my buddies. | 和哥们出去了 |
[05:58] | You don’t have any buddies. | 你根本没哥们 |
[05:59] | Oh, yeah? Well, we landed a 200-pound white marlin | 是吗 我们在圣地亚哥沿岸 |
[06:01] | off the coast of San Diego. | 捕了条200磅重的白枪鱼 |
[06:02] | Interesting. That’s 3,000 miles | 有意思 那距离白枪鱼的 |
[06:04] | from the natural habitat of the white marlin. | 自然栖息地有3000英里 |
[06:07] | Well, perhaps it hopped a train from Cape Cod. | 可能它跳上了一列从科德角开来的火车 |
[06:09] | Why? | 你干嘛 |
[06:10] | I’m busting chops today. | 我今天嘴欠 |
[06:11] | You can ask anybody. | 你问谁都行 |
[06:12] | – It’s true. – See? | – 是真的 – 看见了吧 |
[06:14] | So what did you really do, | 你究竟干什么了 |
[06:15] | and why are you limping? | 而且为什么你瘸了 |
[06:17] | Perry Perry. | |
[06:18] | I got a vasectomy. | 我做了输精管结扎术 |
[06:19] | Do not tell Jordan. | 千万别告诉Jordan |
[06:20] | Welcome back, fisherman! | 欢迎回来 渔夫 |
[06:21] | Oh, honey, how I missed you. | 亲爱的 我好想你 |
[06:25] | – Hi! – Hi! | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[06:27] | Come on, Billy, just say it. | 快点 Billy 说吧 |
[06:28] | For the last time, lads, no. | 我再说最后一遍 不行 |
[06:30] | Oh, then perhaps you’re not really Irish. | 可能你不是真的爱尔兰人 |
[06:31] | Fine! | 行吧 |
[06:33] | Pink hearts, yellow moons, | 粉色的心 黄色的月亮 |
[06:33] | 美国Lucky Charms早餐谷物的颜色和形状 爱尔兰人认为四叶草能带来好运 | |
[06:36] | orange stars, green clovers. | 橙色的星星 绿色的四叶草 |
[06:38] | See, I told you. | 看吧 我早说了 |
[06:39] | – Yeah, he’s Irish. – Yeah, he is. Yeah, he is. | – 他是爱尔兰人 – 没错 没错 他是 |
[06:42] | How long you two seeing each other? | 你们约会多久了 |
[06:43] | You’re a great couple. | 你们很般配 |
[06:44] | Oh, no, man, we’re just living together. | 不不 我们住一起而已 |
[06:46] | Not like living together. | 不是那种住一起 |
[06:48] | I mean like living together. | 是这种住一起 |
[06:51] | Hey, that is a cool tattoo, my brother. | 哥们 那个纹身好酷 |
[06:53] | Oh, yeah, I got this, Snuck onto a plane. | 这个 没错 我溜进了一架飞机 |
[06:55] | Thought it was going to Belgium, | 以为是去比利时的 |
[06:56] | ended up in Kenya. | 结果去了肯尼亚 |
[06:57] | Long story short, I hung out with this tribe. | 长话短说 我和当地的部落一起混 |
[06:58] | When the males go through adolescence | 当男性进入青春期的时候 |
[06:59] | they get this tattoo. | 就会纹这个纹身 |
[07:00] | It means “Alias.” | 它代表”双面女间谍” |
[07:03] | Oh. Why “Alias”? | 为什么是”双面女间谍” |
[07:05] | – It’s their favourite show. – Oh. | – 这是他们最爱的电视剧 – 这样啊 |
[07:07] | I’m only kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[07:08] | I don’t know what it means. | 我不知道它是什么意思 |
[07:09] | – Jennifer Garner. – Oh. Obviously. | – 詹妮弗加纳 – 显然是 |
[07:11] | Enough about me. What about you lads? | 别说我了 说说你们吧 |
[07:12] | You know, saving lives here all day every day. | 一天到晚都在救人 |
[07:14] | Out at night, giving out a lash, | 夜里出去 释放狂野 |
[07:15] | tearing it up. | 尽情放纵 |
[07:16] | You do go out at night, don’t you? | 你们夜里会出去吧 |
[07:20] | Do you have any sevens? | 你有7吗 |
[07:25] | Turk Turk. | |
[07:30] | You have lots of sevens. | 你有好多7啊 |
[07:34] | We tear it. | 我们非常放纵 |
[07:36] | And sometimes lash. | 有时狂野 |
[07:37] | But with the hours we work, it’s… | 但工作时间太长 我们 |
[07:38] | It’s less tearing and more folding. | 放纵得少 收敛得多 |
[07:40] | Gently folding. | 温和地收敛 |
[07:42] | You’re sleepin’ off and you’re dead and buried. | 你们就是在逃避人生 你们毫无生气 |
[07:44] | You have to get out in the streets, | 你们必须出去 |
[07:45] | you have to talk to a stranger. | 必须和陌生人聊天 |
[07:47] | Drink a beer with breakfast. | 早餐喝啤酒 |
[07:48] | Take the ugliest girl home at the party. | 带派对上最丑的姑娘回家 |
[07:50] | Done it! Done that. That one I’ve done. | 做过 这我做过 做过这件事 |
[07:52] | Go travelling to Texas, you know? | 去德克萨斯州旅行 |
[07:54] | Go line dancing with some married women that | 和希望自己还未婚的 |
[07:56] | wish they weren’t married. | 已婚女人胡混 |
[07:57] | You never know what life would put in your lap | 当你张开双臂拥抱生活 |
[07:58] | When you open your arms and embrace it! | 你永远不会知道什么会掉你腿上 |
[08:00] | You’ll be surprised what’ll fall in your lap | 当你展开双臂拥抱生活 |
[08:02] | if you open up and embrace life… | 你会被掉到腿上的东西吓一跳的 |
[08:03] | – Dude. – Elliot! | – 哥们 – Elliot |
[08:06] | He said my eyes looked like | 他说我的眼睛像 |
[08:07] | the Irish countryside after a soft rain. | 细雨后的爱尔兰乡村 |
[08:11] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[08:12] | That happened very quickly. | 这发生的也太快了 |
[08:14] | Don’t even sweat it. | 别焦虑 |
[08:15] | It’s Elliot. She’s desperate. | 那是Elliot 她太饥渴了 |
[08:17] | Dude. | 快看 |
[08:19] | – Baby! – What?! | – 宝贝 – 什么 |
[08:20] | What? I wasn’t gonna do anything. | 怎么了 我什么也没打算做 |
[08:22] | He said my hair was curly. | 他说我头发很卷 |
[08:23] | Your hair is curly. | 你头发确实很卷 |
[08:26] | – Baby! – OK. | – 宝贝 – 好吧 |
[08:29] | What did you do around the apartment while I was gone? | 我不在的时候你都在公寓干什么了 |
[08:33] | Oh! I turned your little office | 我把你的小办公室 |
[08:34] | into my pajama closet, | 变成了我的睡衣橱 |
[08:36] | I threw out everything in the refrigerator | 我把冰箱里所有 |
[08:37] | that had the word “Jerky” Or “Whiz” On it. | 上面有”干”和”奶酪”字眼的食物都丢了 |
[08:39] | I got rid of all your clothes that | 我扔了所有让你 |
[08:40] | make you look like you’re 20 years old. | 看起来像20岁的衣服 |
[08:42] | Don’t worry, I saved your hockey jerseys, | 别担心 我留了你的曲棍球衫 |
[08:44] | Although I did move them into my new pyjama closet. | 不过我把他们搬进了我的新睡衣橱 |
[08:48] | And for some reason none of the remotes work anymore. | 不知道为什么遥控器都不管用了 |
[08:51] | And why are you limping? | 你为什么瘸了 |
[08:52] | Fishing. | 捕鱼 |
[08:54] | I’m limping from fishing. | 我是因为捕鱼瘸的 |
[08:57] | I know that limp. | 我知道为什么瘸 |
[08:58] | No, Bob. Bob, no. | 别 Bob Bob 不要 |
[09:00] | You just got a vasectomy. | 你刚做了结扎手术 |
[09:02] | I had mine done back in ’68. | 我1968年就做了 |
[09:04] | Ironically, that was the same year that Enid discovered pasta | 讽刺的是 同一年Enid发明了意面 |
[09:07] | and I discovered I’m not attracted to enormous women. | 而我发现我不喜欢女巨人 |
[09:09] | I didn’t just get a vasectomy. | 我没做结扎手术 |
[09:11] | Come on, soldier. | 别这样 战士 |
[09:13] | If I have to force you to drop your pants, I will. | 如果非要我脱你裤子的话 我会的 |
[09:16] | So tell Bobbo, | 告诉我 |
[09:17] | was it a hard decision for the two of you to make? | 你们两个做这个决定是不是很艰难 |
[09:22] | Snip it, doc. Snip it hard. | 剪断它 医生 使劲剪 |
[09:27] | Yeah, we… We really struggled with it. | 没错 我们确实很挣扎 |
[09:32] | I don’t really care. | 其实我不在乎 |
[09:40] | All right, love. | 你好 爱人 |
[09:43] | Why are you waving? | 你挥什么手 |
[09:44] | You’re married. | 你已经结婚了 |
[09:45] | So what, married people can’t wave now? | 那又怎样 结婚的人连挥手都不让了吗 |
[09:47] | You can wave like this… | 你可以这样挥手 |
[09:49] | but you can’t wave like this… | 但不能这样 |
[09:51] | I didn’t know you were a waving expert. | 我真不知道你还是个挥手专家 |
[09:53] | What plans of ours did you flake on | 你为了去挥手研讨会 |
[09:54] | to go to that waving seminar? | 放了我们什么约的鸽子 |
[09:55] | Oh, why are you asking me? | 你为什么要问我呢 |
[09:57] | Did you forget? You big plan-forgetter. | 是你忘了吗 你个忘记约会大王 |
[09:59] | Besides, I don’t need to go to a waving seminar | 另外 我不用去挥手研讨会 |
[10:01] | to know that this wave is internationally known as | 就知道这个挥手在全世界都代表 |
[10:04] | “I am a married woman whose self-esteem has plummeted” | “我是个丧失自尊的已婚女人” |
[10:06] | “because nobody looks at me anymore,” | “因为没人再看我了” |
[10:08] | “and so I’m acting like a desperate hussy.” | “所以我表现得像个饥渴的荡妇” |
[10:10] | Oh, snap. | 天哪 |
[10:11] | Did you just call me a hussy? | 你刚才是叫我贱妇吗 |
[10:14] | Desperate hussy. | 饥渴的贱妇 |
[10:23] | Ladies, stop! | 女士们 住手 |
[10:26] | Continue. | 继续吧 |
[10:34] | So, Billy, we’re gonna need to | Billy 我们需要 |
[10:35] | get your brother’s insurance information. | 你兄弟的保险信息 |
[10:37] | He’s not me brother. | 他不是我兄弟 |
[10:38] | I only met the fella last night, God bless him. | 我昨晚才认识他 上帝保佑他 |
[10:40] | In life, we often make assumptions that aren’t true. | 生活中 我们常常做错误的臆断 |
[10:44] | Whether it’s assuming you know how someone’s gonna react… | 要么是臆断你知道某人会作何反应 |
[10:47] | OK. Let me have it. | 有什么就冲我来吧 |
[10:51] | Whatever makes you happy, sweetie. | 你高兴就好 亲爱的 |
[10:53] | I’ll see you at home. | 回家见 |
[11:00] | Or assuming a little girl | 要么是臆断一个 |
[11:02] | from Connecticut would never fight dirty. | 从康涅狄格州来的小姑娘不会下流地打架 |
[11:05] | I’m going in! | 我要加入了 |
[11:08] | The crazy thing is most assumptions could be avoided | 好笑的是多数错误臆断都可以避免 |
[11:10] | if you just asked a simple question in the first place. | 只要你一开始就开口问了 |
[11:13] | If you’re not his brother, who are you? | 如果你不是他兄弟的话 你是谁 |
[11:14] | Me? I’m the bloke that hit him. | 我 我是打他的那家伙 |
[11:27] | Billy, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | Billy 我得让你走了 |
[11:29] | Lads, it was an accident, right? | 哥们 那只是个意外 |
[11:31] | He threw the first punch, | 他先动手的 |
[11:32] | Then I hit him, he slipped, | 然后我要打他 他一打滑 |
[11:33] | hit his head on the bar. | 头撞到了吧台 |
[11:34] | Now, listen, where I come from, | 在我老家 |
[11:36] | you knock someone unconscious, | 你把一个人打晕了 |
[11:37] | you stay around, you make sure they’re OK. | 你要守在边上 确保他们没事 |
[11:39] | Right? So guess what? I won’t be leaving. | 对吗 所以我不会走的 |
[11:42] | Well, then, you’re gonna have to deal with me and my partner. | 那你就得对付我和我同伴了 |
[11:45] | I mean, like my partner, not like my partner. | 我是说搭档 不是伴侣 |
[11:50] | Can I talk to you outside for a second? | 我能出去跟你说句话吗 |
[11:53] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[11:55] | Not great, actually. I’m dead. | 不太好 我死了 |
[11:58] | Bummer. How long? | 真不幸 死多久了 |
[12:00] | Four years next month. | 下个月就四年了 |
[12:02] | Jeez, that’s a nightmare. | 天哪 真是个噩梦 |
[12:03] | I was dead once, for about ten minutes. | 我也死过 有大概十分钟 |
[12:06] | Then me mate Danny peed on me head. | 然后我的同伴Danny在我头上小便来着 |
[12:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:09] | It’s quite a sight to wake up to, though. | 醒来的时候的确让我大开眼界 |
[12:15] | Heard you guys were fighting. | 听说你们打架了 |
[12:16] | We made up. | 我们和好了 |
[12:18] | No, they didn’t. Chop-busting. | 她们才没有 嘴欠中 |
[12:21] | And doc-dusting. | 和给医生除尘中 |
[12:24] | Elliot, you don’t look too banged up about it. | Elliot 你看起来也没那么气嘛 |
[12:25] | You got your arm around Carla. | 你还搂着Carla呢 |
[12:27] | My hand is stuck in this rat’s nest that she calls hair. | 我的手卡在被她称之为头发的老鼠窝了 |
[12:29] | Dye-job. | 是染发 |
[12:30] | Got it. But Chopstick, | 搞定 但筷子妞 |
[12:32] | you are gonna have to buy a new watch. | 你得买块新表了 |
[12:33] | Carla, you may want to borrow some of my spray-on hair. | Carla 你可能想从我这借点假发片 |
[12:38] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[12:38] | No, dude, forget them. | 哥们 别想这个了 |
[12:40] | We have to deal with Billy. | 我们得处理Billy的事 |
[12:41] | Now, should we call the cops on this guy or what? | 我们现在该报警吗 |
[12:43] | I don’t know, man. He seems cool. | 我不知道 他看起来挺好的 |
[12:45] | He put a guy in the hospital. | 他把一个人打进医院了 |
[12:46] | That’s a felony. | 这是重罪 |
[12:47] | And as doctors we’re supposed to report him. | 作为医生我们应该举报他 |
[12:49] | Are you trying to convince me to do something you already did? | 你是在劝我做一件你已经做了的事吗 |
[12:51] | ‘Cause you know that drives me crazy! | 你知道我会超气 |
[12:52] | No! This is a decision we both need to make, | 不 这是我们都需要做的决定 |
[12:55] | together, as a team, as a unit. | 作为一个团队 共同的决定 |
[12:57] | All right, fine, let’s call the cops. | 好吧 我们报警吧 |
[13:00] | – Thank God. – Hello, gentlemen. | – 谢天谢地 – 你们好 先生们 |
[13:02] | We got a call about a felony from a Dr Turk. | 我们接到Turk医生的报案说有重罪 |
[13:06] | “Turk” Is easier to hear over the phone. | 电话里说”Turk”听得更清楚 |
[13:08] | “Dorian” Isn’t hard to hear over the phone, | 电话里”Dorian”不难听清 |
[13:11] | but I didn’t really want to talk about it with Turk. | 但我不太想和Turk讨论这个 |
[13:12] | When you have a problem with someone, | 当你和某人出现问题时 |
[13:14] | you tend to talk to everyone except them. | 你会和除了他们之外的所有人谈 |
[13:16] | I went behind Jordan’s back | 我背着Jordan |
[13:17] | and got my junk rewired. | 给老二重装电线了 |
[13:19] | She was sweet to me. | 她对我那么好 |
[13:21] | Sweet, Bobbo. | 那么好 Bobbo |
[13:24] | What the hell do you make of that? | 这事儿你怎么想 |
[13:28] | Carla thinks she’s so tough, you know. | Carla觉得她可强硬了 |
[13:30] | She’s been around the block. | 她在街区上呆过 |
[13:31] | She’s from the block. Enough about the block! | 她就是从街区来的 别说街区了 |
[13:33] | It’s not my fault my family had an orchard. | 我家有果园又不是我的错 |
[13:36] | For four years I’ve had to listen to Elliot complain about her problems. | 四年里我一直要听Elliot抱怨她的问题 |
[13:39] | “My parents are too rich.” | “我爸妈太有钱了” |
[13:41] | “I slept with J.D. Again.” | “我又和JD上床了” |
[13:42] | “Why can’t I gain any weight?” | “为什么我不就不能长胖点” |
[13:44] | I got problems of my own. | 我也有我自己的问题 |
[13:45] | I’m from the block. | 我可是从街区来的 |
[13:46] | I wanted to help her. | 我想帮帮她 |
[13:47] | I wish she could’ve heard me. | 她要是能听见我说话就好了 |
[13:48] | OK, Jerry, you’re out. | 好了Jerry 你出局了 |
[13:50] | Laverne? Can I talk to you? | Laverne 能跟你聊聊吗 |
[13:52] | Perry, believe me when I say I’m proud to welcome you | Perry 相信我 我真的很自豪 |
[13:55] | to what I like to call the “seedless grapes club”. But still… | 你能加入”无籽葡萄俱乐部” 但是 |
[13:58] | I have just one obvious, | 我只有一个显而易见 |
[13:59] | and hopefully chop-busting question… | 并且嘴欠的问题 |
[14:02] | Why the hell are you talking to me about this? | 你跟我说这些干什么 |
[14:06] | I guess I should be talking to her. | 我想我应该和她谈 |
[14:12] | Jordan, why aren’t you more upset about this? | Jordan 你为什么没有难过呢 |
[14:15] | I, honest to God, I don’t get it. | 说实话 我不懂 |
[14:17] | I mean, normally, you’d go to your mother’s for a bitch refresher course | 通常你会去你妈妈那重振婊风 |
[14:19] | and then you’d come back here just swinging for the fences. | 然后为了上全垒而回来 |
[14:22] | You know what, I’d love to stay and chat, | 我很想留下来聊聊 |
[14:24] | but if we’re late for ballet, | 但如果我们芭蕾课迟到了 |
[14:25] | Jack won’t get a spot by the bathroom | Jack就不能在厕所旁边那个位子了 |
[14:26] | and then he’ll pee in his tights. | 然后他就会尿在紧身衣里 |
[14:28] | I’m sorry, my son is taking… is taking ballet? | 抱歉 我儿子在学芭蕾吗 |
[14:32] | Come on, Jordan, he’s already got an | 拜托 Jordan 他已经有个 |
[14:33] | overbearing mother and a fairly prominent lisp. | 专横和妈妈和相当明显的口齿不清了 |
[14:36] | If we stick him in the tights, | 如果我们把他勒在紧身衣里 |
[14:37] | we might as well just go ahead | 我们不如直接 |
[14:38] | and get him a timeshare on Fire Island. | 送他去火烧岛度假算了 |
[14:40] | Oh, I haven’t even decided if I’m gonna make him gay yet. | 我还没决定要不要把他掰弯呢 |
[14:43] | I see what this is. | 我知道了 |
[14:45] | This is the payback, huh? | 这是在报复我 对吧 |
[14:47] | Perry! I didn’t freak out ’cause | Perry 我没崩溃是因为我们 |
[14:49] | you and I are two very independent people in a relationship | 是在一起的两个独立的人 |
[14:51] | and we don’t always share our feelings. | 并且我们不常分享我们的感受 |
[14:53] | I didn’t get angry because I’m not surprised. | 我没生气 因为我并不惊讶 |
[14:56] | Let’s go ballet. | 我们去跳芭蕾吧 |
[15:00] | Do I wish it were different? Sometimes. | 我会希望我们之间的关系不同吗 有时会 |
[15:03] | But whatever you and I have is working, | 但你和我有的只是工作 |
[15:06] | so I guess I just have to live with it. | 所以我想我只有习惯它了 |
[15:08] | Bye, Daddy. | 再见 爸爸 |
[15:14] | So how you feeling down there? | 你下面感觉怎么样 |
[15:15] | Oh, great. Great. | 很好 很好 |
[15:17] | Reverse it. | 快把它接上 |
[15:24] | See ya, lads. | 再见 兄弟们 |
[15:28] | Man. | 天哪 |
[15:30] | I know we feel guilty, OK, | 我知道我们很有负罪感 |
[15:31] | but it’s over. | 但都结束了 |
[15:32] | It’s not like there’s gonna be any ramifications. | 没可能会有什么不好的后果吧 |
[15:36] | You have one day to come up with | 给你们一天时间再找出 |
[15:38] | another gorgeous Irishman. | 一个完美的爱尔兰人 |
[15:40] | One day. | 一天时间 |
[15:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:43] | The Todd appreciates hot, | Todd喜欢性感的人 |
[15:44] | regardless of gender. | 不在乎性别 |
[15:51] | I’m glad Billy’s gone. | 真开心Billy走了 |
[15:53] | He was such a jerk. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[15:54] | He kept calling me Bonnie. | 他一直叫我Bonnie |
[15:56] | Bonnie means pretty. | Bonnie是漂亮的意思 |
[15:58] | My God, I will never love like that again. | 天哪 我再也不会爱了 |
[16:01] | You know I wasn’t really | 我不是真的 |
[16:03] | mad about Billy or the whole flaking thing. | 为Billy或放鸽子的事生气 |
[16:05] | I remember hugging you the day of my wedding and thinking to myself, | 我记得我婚礼那天拥抱着你 心里想 |
[16:08] | even though the other two bridesmaids were my sisters, | 虽然另外两个伴娘是我的姐妹 |
[16:10] | I felt closer to you. | 我还是觉得和你更亲密 |
[16:12] | When did we stop being best friends? | 我们什么时候开始不是最好的朋友了 |
[16:15] | I mean, it feels like it took us so long to get to that point | 我们走了那么远才建立起的友谊 |
[16:17] | and that it’s gone away so quickly, you know? | 却那么快又失去了 |
[16:20] | Well, my fault. | 是我的错 |
[16:21] | Been burying myself in being married. | 我太沉浸在婚姻里了 |
[16:23] | Oh, please, it was your first year. I mean, | 别这样 这是你结婚第一年 |
[16:25] | I should’ve been the one to make the extra effort. | 我才应该是那个加倍付出的人 |
[16:27] | So, what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[16:30] | We try harder. | 我们要更努力 |
[16:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:33] | Who taught you how to fight like that? | 谁教你那么打架的 |
[16:35] | When you grow up on an orchard, | 当你在果园里长大的时候 |
[16:36] | you don’t have much choice. | 你别无选择 |
[16:39] | Apple thieves. | 那些苹果贼 |
[16:48] | What the hell happened to you? | 你又怎么了 |
[16:50] | I got them to reverse the vasectomy. | 我让他们把结扎手术复原了 |
[16:53] | What an incredibly normal thing to do. | 真是件不能再平常的事了 |
[16:55] | Jordan, let me talk for a second. | Jordan 听我说 |
[16:57] | I’ve been trained for many years | 我被训练了很多年 |
[16:59] | to take any emotion I feel, | 要忍住我的情感 |
[17:02] | push it down, | 压抑它 |
[17:03] | and then let it out by drinking way too much | 然后靠喝醉酒和 |
[17:06] | and by yelling at the football players on my TV screen. | 冲电视里的橄榄球运动员大吼来发泄 |
[17:08] | And I really thought I hit the jackpot when I finally met a woman | 当我终于遇到一个像我一样不正常而封闭的女人时 |
[17:12] | who was as disturbed and closed off as I am. | 我以为自己中了头彩 |
[17:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:16] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:17] | Still, now I want more. | 不过 现在我想要得更多 |
[17:19] | I really do. I want to talk about things. | 真的 我想聊一些事情 |
[17:22] | Not everything. | 不是每件事 |
[17:23] | I definitely, definitely don’t want to talk about everything. | 我绝对不想每件事都聊 |
[17:25] | For instance I don’t need to know when you beat up a woman in the park | 比如你在公园打了个女的 |
[17:27] | because her purse is the same colour as yours, | 因为她的包和你的颜色一样 我就不想知道 |
[17:30] | but things that matter. | 我想了解那些重要的事 |
[17:32] | Things that are important to us as a family. | 对我们这个家庭来说重要的事 |
[17:35] | And I know… | 我知道 |
[17:37] | I know that there are guys who bring flowers | 我知道有些男人会送花 |
[17:39] | and there are guys who write love songs. | 有些男人会写情歌 |
[17:42] | But, Jordan, I’m a guy sitting in front of you here | 但Jordan 此刻生殖器做了两次 |
[17:44] | with a twice-operated-on penis that says | 手术的我 坐在你面前 对你说 |
[17:46] | I want to be a couple | 我希望我们能是 |
[17:47] | that communicates more openly. | 更坦率交流的一对 |
[17:49] | What kind of guy writes love songs? | 什么男人写情歌啊 |
[17:52] | Guys whose mothers make them go to ballet class. | 妈妈让他们去学芭蕾的男人 |
[17:55] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[17:58] | You know how much I love you. | 你知道我有多爱你 |
[18:00] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:05] | OK, now that we’re being all open and honest… | 既然我们这么坦率和诚实 |
[18:07] | – Yeah. – I do not want to have any more kids. | – 没错 – 我不想再要孩子了 |
[18:10] | I think you should get the vasectomy. | 我觉得你该去结扎 |
[18:11] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[18:14] | My partner and I… | 我的伴侣和我 |
[18:16] | Yeah, I said it… | 没错 我说的 |
[18:17] | We had heard that Billy was back | 我们听说Billy回来了 |
[18:19] | and he was mad. | 而且他很生气 |
[18:20] | I warned you! | 我警告过你的 |
[18:22] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么了 |
[18:23] | He woke up and said something snarky, | 他醒来说了些很刻薄的话 |
[18:25] | so I popped him again! | 所以我又打了他 |
[18:26] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[18:32] | You think scaring people’s funny? | 你觉得吓人很好玩吗 |
[18:34] | Well, good, cos you’re dying. | 很好 因为你要死了 |
[18:35] | John Dorian, you are a doctor. | John Dorian 你是个医生 |
[18:37] | He started it. | 他先开始的 |
[18:38] | Sorry about your face. | 脸的事我很抱歉 |
[18:39] | Oh please, I threw the first punch. | 别这样 我先打你的 |
[18:40] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[18:41] | Right, then, I’m off. | 好的 那我走了 |
[18:44] | Supposed to be in Florence by midnight. | 半夜我就应该在”佛罗伦萨”里了 |
[18:46] | How are you gonna do that? | 你怎么可能赶到 |
[18:47] | Her apartment’s two blocks away. | 她公寓就在两条街以外 |
[18:49] | Should be no problem at all. | 应该完全没问题 |
[18:51] | Hey, we’re sorry about the whole incarceration thing. | 你入狱的事我们很抱歉 |
[18:54] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[18:55] | Life’s too short to hold a grudge. | 生命短暂 怀恨在心太不值了 |
[18:56] | But still, you two boys might want to ask yourselves | 但你们应该问问自己 |
[18:59] | why you contacted the authorities | 为什么你们报了警 |
[19:00] | but didn’t have the decency to come and talk to me first. | 却不能礼貌地先来和我说说 |
[19:02] | But I shall let you two “Partners” figure that out. | 我应该让你们这对”伴侣”自己想想 |
[19:05] | By the way, you’re a gorgeous couple. | 另外 你们是很棒的一对 |
[19:07] | Good luck to you. | 祝好运 |
[19:09] | See you, lads! | 再见 兄弟们 |
[19:13] | When I was alive, | 在我还或者的时候 |
[19:14] | I wish I had lived one day | 我希望自己哪怕只有一天 |
[19:16] | like he lives every day of his life. | 能过得像他的每一天一样精彩 |
[19:18] | Dead people don’t talk, Jerry. | 死人是不会说话的 Jerry |
[19:19] | We weren’t really mad at Jerry. | 我们不是在生Jerry的气 |
[19:22] | What we realised was that we were jealous of Billy | 而是我们意识到自己是在嫉妒Billy |
[19:24] | because he was out living life | 因为他在享受生活 |
[19:25] | and Turk and I weren’t. | 而我和Turk并没有 |
[19:26] | I guess it’s important not to take life for granted. | 我想我们不该把生命中的事当做理所应当 |
[19:30] | Whether it’s appreciating your relationships… | 不论是学会珍惜爱情 |
[19:32] | All righty, let’s go for the hat-trick, there, doc. | 好了医生 我们来做”帽子戏法”吧 |
[19:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:34] | Hey, doc, zip it, grip it, and snip it! | 医生 拉开 抓住 剪断 |
[19:40] | Or renewing your friendships. | 还是重拾友谊 |
[19:43] | I almost peed. | 我差点就尿了 |
[19:45] | For Turk and I, it was important | 对Turk和我来说 重要的是 |
[19:47] | to just get out and start living life, period. | 出去开始享受生活 句号 |
[19:49] | Buddy, it is almost 1:00 in the morning, | 哥们 现在快要凌晨一点了 |
[19:51] | and we have to be at work at 5:00. | 我们五点要上班 |
[19:53] | I know, but how often do we do this? | 我知道 但我们多久才会这样 |
[19:56] | You’re absolutely right. Come on. | 没错 来吧 |
[19:58] | Do you have any twos? | 你有二吗 |
[20:00] | No. Go fish, please. | 没有 抓牌吧 |
[20:03] | Do you have any Ks? | 你有K吗 |
[20:05] | Please go fish. | 抓牌吧 |