时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Even though it can be tough around here, | 一整天呆在医院确实挺难熬的 |
[00:04] | sometimes God gives you little gifts to get you through the day. | 有点小插曲 日子就好过多了 |
[00:14] | – you gonna wanna grab a mop… – Shush. Watching The Sixth Sense. | – 你可能得拿个拖把 – 嘘 看<灵异第六感>呢 |
[00:17] | There’s a mess in the hallway. | 走廊地上有水 |
[00:19] | This kid sees dead people. | 这孩子能看见死人 |
[00:21] | That film is at least five years old. | 那电影少说也得是五年前的了 |
[00:23] | So what? I haven’t seen it. | 那又怎样 我没看过 |
[00:28] | Bruce Willis is a ghost. | 布鲁斯威利斯是鬼 |
[00:29] | He’s been dead the entire time. | 他从头到尾就是个死人 |
[00:32] | Oh! All the best. | 噢 慢慢看吧 |
[00:34] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[00:37] | You guys, I’m so excited about tonight. | 听着 我想到今晚就激动不已 |
[00:40] | Settle down. We’re just going to a nightclub. | 淡定 我们不过是去趟夜店而已 |
[00:42] | No, Carla. An African-American club. | 不 Carla 是非裔美国人夜店 |
[00:44] | Promise me you’ll be cool. | 向我保证你不会太激动 |
[00:47] | In Turk’s defence, we had tried this once before. | Turk这么要求是有原因的 因为我们之前去过一次 |
[00:52] | You can’t touch me. | 你不能摸我 |
[00:57] | And once before that. | 还有一次 |
[00:59] | Yeah, boy! | 耶 伙计 |
[01:03] | Man. It’s only 10.00. | 伙计 才10点 |
[01:08] | But, hey, the third time’s a charm. | 但是 嘿 事不过三么 |
[01:10] | All right, you three can go in. | 好了 你们仨可以进去了 |
[01:12] | – Word. – Uh-uh. You’re out. | – 进去 – 啊哈 你出去 |
[01:14] | – Oh, look, sir… – Baby, I got this. Listen here, man. | – 噢 这样 先生 – 宝贝儿 让我来 听着 伙计 |
[01:17] | He’s a little out of his mizzle, so I’m just sayinig for just a little bizzle, | 这哥们 有点小兴奋 给点小面 |
[01:21] | if you let him up in this pizzle, he’ll be all chizzle. | 放条小路 他就狂喜了 |
[01:24] | You out, too. | 你也出去 |
[01:26] | Sir, this is for idiot number one, | 先生 这是大傻的份子钱 |
[01:28] | and this is for idiot number two. | 这是二傻的份子钱 |
[01:32] | Come on, you fool. | 进去吧 二货 |
[01:38] | Oh, I knew I’d get in! | 我就知道我能进来 |
[01:40] | Just don’t lose your head, Bambi. | 记着斑比 淡定点 |
[01:45] | Oh! | 噢 |
[01:50] | Turk! J.D.’s doing the… | Turk J.D在那 |
[02:01] | Oh, God. | 噢 天呐 |
[02:03] | After two hours of intense roboting I was parched. | 跳了两小时的机械舞 我整个人口干舌燥 |
[02:09] | And that’s when I saw Kylie. | 这时我看见了Kylie |
[02:15] | Hi. Can you make me an appletini? | 嗨 能给我调杯苹果马提尼吗 |
[02:17] | I hope so. It’s my favourite drink. | 没问题 这是我最爱的酒 |
[02:19] | Oh, my God. That’s a sign! | 噢 天呐 这是个暗示 |
[02:21] | If only she had my goofy sense of humour. | 如果她的笑点跟我的一样傻兮兮就更好了 |
[02:24] | Run out of vodka. Let me go downstairs and get more. | 伏特加酒没了 等我下楼去取点来 |
[02:31] | I’ve been working on my fake stair walk. | 我在假装走楼梯呢 |
[02:34] | OK, time to move in for the kill. | 好了 是时候出必杀技了 |
[02:36] | Work the fact you’re a doctor into the conversation. | 想办法告诉她你是个医生 |
[02:38] | Just be subtle. | 注意要婉转点说 |
[02:40] | I’m a doctor. John Dorian. | 我是个医生 John Dorian |
[02:42] | Most of my patients live. | 经我治疗的病人大部分都活了下来 |
[02:43] | This is so weird. I’ve been looking for a doctor… | 真是巧了 我正到处找医生呢 |
[02:47] | My God, look at those beautiful eyes. | 天呐 她的眼睛可真漂亮 |
[02:49] | They’re so big I can see myself in them. | 那双眼睛大到我都在里面看见我自己了 |
[02:51] | Wow! How cute am I? | 哇噢 我是有多帅 |
[02:54] | So it’s probably nothing big, | 所以应该是没什么问题 |
[02:55] | but I’m wondering if you could check it out. | 但我想能不能请你帮着查查看 |
[02:58] | You got it. Come by Sacred Heart tomorrow. | 没问题 明天来圣心医院吧 |
[03:00] | I have clinic hours. After all, I’m a doctor. | 我也做门诊的 毕竟 我是医生嘛 |
[03:05] | Dude,I can’t believe this.You’re gonna date a patient. | 哥们 我不敢相信 你要和病人约会了 |
[03:07] | I hope she has something that keeps her here | 我希望她查出来点什么 |
[03:08] | so you get to know her. | 这样你就有机会了解她了 |
[03:10] | I gotta thank you for taking a special interest in this. | 谢谢你对我的事这么上心 |
[03:12] | Don’t give him too much credits. | 别夸他了 |
[03:14] | He’s just excited because he wishes he dated | 他只不过是后悔自己单身的时候 |
[03:15] | more sexy black women when he was single. | 怎么没多处几个性感的非裔美人 |
[03:17] | At least he married one. | 可他娶到了一个啊 |
[03:19] | Todd, I’m not black. | Todd 我不是非裔 |
[03:20] | Right. And I’m not straight. | 是啊 我还不是直男呢 |
[03:22] | Do you ever get that special fluttery feeling in your heart | 你有没有感受过那种内心的小焦躁 |
[03:26] | when you feel like a woman’s about to change your life? | 感觉好像这个女人会改变你的一生 |
[03:28] | Hey, J. D! This is my boyfriend James. | 嘿 J.D 这是我男友James |
[03:32] | Thanks again for seeing him. | 谢谢你愿意帮他检查 |
[03:34] | How’s your heart? The fluttering has stopped. | 你心脏怎么样了 小焦燥没了 |
[03:37] | There. Is she black? | 就她 她是不是非裔 |
[03:53] | Be with you in a second. | 马上就给你做检查 |
[03:54] | Thanks, doc. | 谢了 医生 |
[03:56] | It’s funny. | 说来有趣 |
[03:57] | I thought you said you were the one who needed a doctor. | 我以为你是需要看医生的那个呢 |
[03:59] | No. I told you it was James. | 不是 我说了是James |
[04:01] | Oh. How could I not have heard that? | 噢 我怎么能没听见这部分呢 |
[04:03] | Remember, I said… | 记得吗 我说 |
[04:04] | My God, look at those beautiful eyes. | 天呐 她的眼睛太漂亮了 |
[04:06] | They’re so b… You’re doing it again! | 他们真是 又走神了 |
[04:09] | So I’ll see you in there. | 一会诊察室见了 |
[04:11] | OK. In there I’ll see you. | 好的 我去诊察室见你 |
[04:14] | Oh, man! I can’t believe it’s over. | 噢 天 不敢相信我已经没戏了 |
[04:17] | Dude, maybe it’s not that serious. All right? | 哥们 没那么严重 好吗 |
[04:19] | There could be a window, | 可能你还有机会 |
[04:20] | but you have to get in there and fish for information.All right? | 但是你得进去套她的话 再想想辙 明白吗 |
[04:23] | You don’t want to lose this hottie! | 不能让这种美人从指缝溜走 |
[04:24] | She is a slamming hottie, and you… | 她性感值爆表 你 |
[04:26] | Turk Turk. | |
[04:28] | I got this. Baby, you know you’re his world. | 让我来 宝贝 你知道你就是他的一切 |
[04:30] | I’m going for it. But, you know, I gotta go in there hot. | 我准备好了 但是 你知道的 我得性感点 |
[04:34] | Turk, what’s that joke that Mickhead always tells? | Turk Mickhead总挂嘴边的那个笑话怎么讲的来着 |
[04:36] | Dude, a guy walks into a dentist’s office | 哥们 一个人走进一间牙医诊所 |
[04:39] | and says, “I think I’m a moth.” | 说 “我想我是只蛾子” |
[04:41] | The dentist then says, “If you think you’re a moth, | 然后牙医说 “如果你是只蛾子 |
[04:43] | why’d you come to the dentist’s office?” | 你来牙医诊所干嘛” |
[04:45] | The guy then says, “Well, the light was on.” | 那个人说 “我看见灯亮着嘛” |
[04:49] | That moth was crazy. | 这蛾子疯了 |
[04:52] | Hey, I heard a great joke. | 嘿 我有个超好笑的笑话 |
[04:54] | A guys walks into a dentist’s office | 一个人走进一间牙医诊所 |
[04:55] | and says, “I think I’m a moth.” | 说 “我想我是只蛾子” |
[04:57] | The dentist says, “If you think you’re a moth, | 然后牙医说 “如果你是只蛾子 |
[04:58] | why are you in a dentist’s office?” | 你来牙医诊所干嘛” |
[05:00] | Oh, no, I forgot the punch line. | 噢不 我忘了抖包袱的那句了 |
[05:02] | You can’t bail out now. Stall, stall! | 停在这可不行啊 拖时间 往后拖 |
[05:06] | So the moth says, | 然后蛾子说 |
[05:07] | “That’s a good question. | “问的不错 |
[05:10] | What kind of dentist are you?” | 你算个什么牙医啊” |
[05:11] | And the dentist says, | 然后牙医说 |
[05:13] | “I’m a general dentist, | “我就是个普通牙医 |
[05:14] | but I do dabble in orthodontry, braces and such,” | 我就给人矫正牙齿 做做牙套什么的” |
[05:17] | And the moth says, | 然后蛾子说 |
[05:20] | “Orthodontry? I hear there’s great money in that.” | “矫正牙齿 听说干这个挺挣钱呢” |
[05:23] | The light was on! | 灯亮着呢 |
[05:24] | “To answer your original question, | “回答你最初的那个问题 |
[05:26] | which was if I think I’m a moth, | 就是为什么我是只蛾子 |
[05:28] | why am I in a dentist’s office, | 却还去牙医诊所那个 |
[05:29] | the answer is because the light was on.” | 答案是因为灯亮着呢” |
[05:33] | The light. It was the light, James. Moths love light. | 灯 灯亮着呢 James 蛾子喜欢亮的地方 |
[05:37] | So,James, other than your funny bone being broken, | 那么 James 除了你的麻骨碎了之外 |
[05:39] | what seems to be the problem? | 还有哪不舒服吗 |
[05:41] | Had a fever and stomach-ache for almost a week. | 有点发烧还胃疼 持续了快一周了 |
[05:44] | OK, well, let’s get a little history on you. | 嗯 好了 我看看你最近都干什么了 |
[05:46] | Time to go fishing for some info. | 是时候收集敌情了 |
[05:48] | You ever have shortness of breath, | 有没有呼吸急促 |
[05:50] | for instance when you’re walking Kylie to the apartment that you share? | 比方说在你和Kylie一起回家的途中 |
[05:53] | – We don’t live together. – Window! Window! | – 我们不住一起 – 机会 机会 |
[05:56] | Oh, so you’re waiting until you get married. | 噢 所以你们是留待新婚之夜的情侣 |
[05:59] | We’re not engaged. | 我们没订婚 |
[06:00] | To answer your question.I don’t have shortness of breath, | 回答你方才的问题 我没有呼吸急促 |
[06:03] | but my right knee is a little puffy. | 但是我的右膝盖有点肿 |
[06:05] | Maybe that’s from dragging your feet. | 这就是你行动迟缓的原因 |
[06:06] | Am I right? Kylie | 是吗 Kylie |
[06:07] | She knows! OK. | 她知道的 好了 |
[06:09] | Using patient histories to your advantage is an old doctor trick. | 借询问病史之便来利己是医生们的老招数了 |
[06:13] | Let’s face it.What a doctor says and what they mean | 实话说吧 医生表面说的话和他们的真实想法 |
[06:15] | are often two different things. | 往往不是一回事 |
[06:16] | I know Dr Robbins treated your husband in E.R, | 我知道Robbins医生正在急诊室抢救你的丈夫 |
[06:19] | but we’ll gonna approach this case differently. | 但是我们会采取不同的治疗方案的 |
[06:21] | It’s very comforting to have the chief of medicine here. | 看见内科主任在这里我们就放心了 |
[06:24] | I took a special interest in this case. | 我非常关心这单病例 |
[06:25] | 我在寻思吃什么的路上 不小心溜达到了这里 | |
[06:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:31] | Hey, Elliot. Your boobies look hot today. | 嘿 Elliot 你的胸今天真美 |
[06:37] | Mr Cheng’s test results show that he’s in renal failure. | Cheng先生的检查结果显示他肾功能缺失 |
[06:39] | We’re waiting for the results of his blood smear. | 我们现在在等他血液涂片的结果出来 |
[06:41] | No need.I saw his chart before I went to the bakery. | 不用等了 我在去面包店之前看了他的病历 |
[06:43] | He’s got malaria. | 他得的是疟疾 |
[06:45] | And you were going to tell him this after you had a sticky bun? | 然后呢 你准备吃完面包之后去告诉他吗 |
[06:49] | In my defense.He’s going to live at least | 我得说啊 他最多还有12小时可活 |
[06:50] | another 12 hours and the bakery closes at 5.00. | 可面包店5点就关门了 |
[06:53] | But we’ve gotta get moving on this. What should we do? | 但是我们总得做点什么吧 我们该做什么呢 |
[06:56] | Nothing. Mr Cheng is not long for this world. | 什么也不做 Cheng先生马上就要离世了 |
[07:01] | Do you believe that guy? | 你听见他说的了吗 |
[07:03] | I never cease to be amazed | 他愤世嫉俗和麻木不仁的程度 |
[07:05] | by the depth of his cynicism and callousness. | 已经不足以令我大吃一惊了 |
[07:07] | So what do you think we should do? | 那你觉得我们该怎么办 |
[07:09] | I don’t care. I’m going home to watch the Lakers play the Heat. | 我不管 我要回家去看球赛 湖人VS热火 |
[07:12] | It’s the game of the year, Shaq versus Kobe. | 这可是年度必看啊 Shaq VS Kobe |
[07:14] | You are going to stay and deal with this yourself. | 你就自己在这琢磨怎么办吧 |
[07:17] | Shaq VS Kobe Shaq versus Kobe? | |
[07:18] | All the best. Ooh! Let it happen. | 加油哟 噢 好戏来了 |
[07:21] | 3 2 1 Three, two, one. | |
[07:27] | What’s this stretch good for? | 这么抻有什么好处啊 |
[07:29] | It loosens up my chest. You should probably stretch too. | 能放松我的胸大肌 你也该抻抻 |
[07:32] | Don’t need to. Buddy. | 我用不着 伙计 |
[07:32] | I got a tube of Bengay on each one of my hamstrings. | 我两腿的腿筋上各自抹了一管Ben-Gay药膏 |
[07:36] | How are things going with Kylie? | 你和Kylie怎么样了 |
[07:37] | We’re OK. | 还行吧 |
[07:37] | Is there some special way to get a black girl to like you? | 有没有什么办法能吸引非裔女孩的 |
[07:40] | Dude, the only thing different between black girl and a white girl | 伙计 白人女孩和非裔女孩的唯一区别就在于 |
[07:42] | is that when a black girl asks you if her ass looks big, | 如果非裔女孩问你 她的屁股大不大 |
[07:44] | you say, “Hell, yeah.” | 你得回答 “靠 大极了” |
[07:46] | – All right. – OK? | – 就这样 – 懂了吗 |
[07:47] | – You want to play some ball? – Hell, yes. | – 想打会儿篮球吗 – 靠 必须的 |
[07:51] | Dr Kelso, I’ve thought about it, | Kelso医生 我想过了 |
[07:53] | and I am not going to stand around just and wait for Mr Cheng to die. | 我不等就这么袖手旁观的等着Cheng先生死掉 |
[07:56] | – Excuse me? – Are you kidding me? | – 你说什么 – 开玩笑呢吧 |
[07:58] | Barbie going toe to toe | 芭比和大鲍勃针锋相对 |
[07:59] | with Big Bob in a battle of the annoyings? | 要在”谁最讨厌”的比赛中一较高低吗 |
[08:01] | Well, happy birthday to me! | 我可真心是撞大运了 |
[08:04] | We should do an exchange transfusion. | 我们应该试试换血疗法 |
[08:05] | The southpaw with the blonde bangs and big britches | 梳着金发刘海儿腿毛严重的左撇子 |
[08:08] | comes out swinging! | 首先发起了攻击 |
[08:09] | Sweetheart.The man is 72 and in multi-system organ dysfunction. | 亲爱的 那家伙已经72高龄而且多处器官衰竭 |
[08:12] | It’s done. It’s parasites one, person zero, | 没救了 那是一副装满了寄生虫 无生命的躯壳 |
[08:14] | If you tell that family he’s got a chance, | 如果你告诉他家人他还有一线生机 |
[08:17] | all you’re doing is raising their hopes. | 那你不过是在给他们假希望而已 |
[08:19] | Oh, tremendous body blow! | 噢 惊人的爆发力啊 |
[08:21] | Oh, and for the record, we’re not colleagues. | 噢 另外重申一点 你我不是同事 |
[08:24] | I don’t care what you think. | 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[08:27] | The fight goes to the stocky middleweight | 胜利属于来自宾夕法尼亚州门罗维尔的 |
[08:30] | from Monroeville, Pennsylvania. | 中量级矮人 |
[08:32] | Perry, Mickhead called in sick. I need you to work tonight. | Perry Mickhead请病假了 你今晚得加班 |
[08:35] | That’s all and good, but I’m not available. | 这个安排是不错 但我今晚没空 |
[08:37] | There is no chance I am missing this game. No chance, no how. | 我绝不能错过今晚这场比赛 没门 不好使 |
[08:41] | What the… | 怎么 |
[08:43] | Say, Bob, what the hell happened in your office? | 那个 Bob 你这办公室怎么了 |
[08:47] | Every year, the med students get me with a practical joke. | 每年 都有群医学院的学生来我这恶作剧 |
[08:50] | They messed with the speed control on my treadmill. | 他们乱调我跑步机的速度设置 |
[09:00] | What I can’t figure is how they got into my office. | 但我就是不知道他们是怎么进来的 |
[09:03] | Here’s the key to Kelso’s office. | 这是Kelso办公室的钥匙 |
[09:05] | And here’s Nurse Tisdale’s phone number. | 这是护士Tisdale的电话号 |
[09:08] | I don’t have any idea how they might’ve gotten in here, Bob. | 我不知道他们怎么进来的 Bob |
[09:11] | But I can tell you this. | 但我可以告诉你 |
[09:12] | If you think I’m missing the biggest game of the year…you gotta | 如果你觉得我会错过这场年度盛事 那你可 |
[09:14] | I hate to interrupt you, | 我不想打断你的 |
[09:15] | but I’m still feeling a little woozy | 但是我像飞镖一样被射向墙面后 |
[09:17] | from being shot into my wall like a lone dart, | 现在还有点头晕 |
[09:19] | so why don’t you just go work your shift | 所以你就老实上班吧 |
[09:21] | and use my VCR to tape the game? | 然后用我的VCR把你的赛事录下来 |
[09:25] | When did you get this? | 你什么时候弄的这个 |
[09:27] | Right about the time we couldn’t afford that MRI machine. | 就在我们没钱买MRI检测仪之后买的 |
[09:30] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[09:33] | Hey, Kylie, I wrote down that moth joke for you. | 嘿 Kylie 我把那个蛾子的笑话给你写下来了 |
[09:36] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[09:37] | Give her a compliment. Tell her she has a huge ass. | 夸夸她 夸她有个大屁股 |
[09:40] | – You… – What happened to your eye? | – 你 – 你眼睛怎么了 |
[09:42] | It’s a little embarrassing. I was playing basket… | 说来挺难为情的 我正在打篮球 |
[09:45] | Embarrassing for me, actually. See… | 其实难为情的是我 |
[09:47] | Wingman time. | 帮你泡妞来了 |
[09:48] | We were playing basketball, | 我们正在打篮球 |
[09:49] | and he scored eight buckets in a row on yours truly. | 他连射8球 球球射中 |
[09:53] | – I alley-ooped him. – Shut up. | – 我神球技 – 闭嘴吧 |
[09:54] | You could’ve used J.D. at Seton Hall. | 你们西东大学比赛应该叫上J.D.的 |
[09:57] | The soup kitchen where you volunteer called… | 你报名的那个赈济处来电话了 |
[09:59] | You played at Seton Hall? | 你给西东大打球的 |
[10:01] | All four years. | 打了四年了 |
[10:02] | Get out of here! | 真的假的 |
[10:03] | Did the soup kitchen where I volunteered have a message? | 我报名的那个赈济处留口信了吗 |
[10:06] | They’re out of broth. What was it like playing college ball? | 他说他们没汤了 在大学打球感觉怎么样 |
[10:08] | Sweetie, I’m gonna go to the cafeteria and get you a coffee. | 甜心 我去食堂给你买杯咖啡吧 |
[10:12] | Hell, no! Sweetie ain’t drinking no cafeteria coffee. | 停 你甜心可不能喝食堂咖啡 |
[10:14] | Sweetie, you are drinking the coffee from the doctors’ lounge. | 甜心 你得喝医生休息室的咖啡 |
[10:18] | Let’s… Seton Hall, huh? Yeah! | 咱们 西东大 哈 厉害啊 |
[10:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:23] | It’s the test results. Let’s see what’s going on. | 检查结果出来了 我看看 |
[10:26] | Your gramstain shows that you have… | 你的染色体显示你有 |
[10:31] | You have gonorrhoea. | 你有淋病 |
[10:35] | We should probably test Kylie to see if she’s infected. | 我们应该查查Kylie 看看她是否感染了淋病 |
[10:38] | No, we haven’t slept together, | 不用 我们没睡在一起过 |
[10:40] | yet. It’s not like I’m missing out. | 还没有 但是我也没闲着 |
[10:42] | I probably got it from my secretary. | 应该是我秘书传染给我的 |
[10:44] | Or that trainer from the gym. | 或者是体育馆的那个教练 |
[10:46] | Or this fine chick Tamyra that bartends with Kylie. | 要不就是那个和Kylie一起做酒保的美女Tamyra |
[10:48] | Yeah! | 棒极了 |
[10:50] | We should probably get you fixed up | 我觉得你最好接受治疗 |
[10:52] | or things might start falling off of you. | 不然病情会恶化的 |
[10:55] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[10:57] | I have been cursed to work the night shift with you chuckleheads, | 我被诅咒了 今晚和你们这帮笨蛋一起上夜班 |
[11:01] | which means I have to tape the Laker-Heat game, | 这就意味着我得把湖人VS热火的比赛录下来 |
[11:03] | and seeing as no one in the history of this germbox | 鉴于像细菌一样无孔不入的你们 |
[11:07] | has ever made made it through a shift without saying, | 从没挺过一个班而不去讨论 |
[11:08] | “Oh, my God! | “噢 天呐 |
[11:10] | Did you see what happened last night on America’s Fattest Fatties? | 昨晚你看了美国最胖达人秀吗 |
[11:13] | A 900-pound woman lost a pound and a half | 一个900磅重的女人瘦了一磅半 |
[11:15] | and cried for 20 minutes.” | 她哭了20分钟” |
[11:17] | Be warned. If you utter a word about the score of the game, | 听好了 如果你们谁敢泄露任何关于比分的消息 |
[11:20] | it will be your last. Now get out! | 那就死定了 现在撤吧 |
[11:24] | Go, go, go, go! Chop, chop! | 撤 撤 撤 撤 快 快 |
[11:27] | What drives people to seek revenge? | 什么最能激起一个人的复仇心 |
[11:30] | So… you don’t want to know the ending of something. | 嗯 你不想知道它的结局是吧 |
[11:34] | I can relate to that. | 我能帮你想想办法 |
[11:37] | What is that in your lap? | 你大腿上是什么东西 |
[11:38] | Leonard. Half-kitten, half-monkey. | Leonard 半猫半猴 |
[11:45] | Unfortunately, with his system failing, | 很不幸 由于他自身器官的衰竭 |
[11:47] | Dr Reid and I have agreed there’s nothing more we can do. | Reid医生和我也束手无策了 |
[11:50] | What drives people to go back on their word? | 什么能驱使一个人推翻自己刚刚说过的话呢 |
[11:53] | If we do an exchange transfusion, | 如果我们能采用换血疗法 |
[11:55] | there’s a chance we can save your father. | 你爸爸也许还有一线生机 |
[11:57] | Oh! Thank you, thank you! | 噢 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[12:00] | Thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[12:01] | You have to keep this between us. | 这事你得保密 |
[12:03] | You know, doctor-patient confidentiality, right? | 因为 那个医患保密协议什么的 对吧 |
[12:06] | And what do you do when every fibre of your being | 还有当你每一根汗毛都呐喊着想说点什么 |
[12:09] | wants to say something, but you know you can’t. | 你却什么也不能说的时候 |
[12:11] | Hey! What are you guys talking about? | 嘿 你俩聊什么呢 |
[12:16] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:25] | Why do all the good ones have boyfriends with venereal diseases, | 为什么好女孩总是有个带着性病的男友 |
[12:27] | but you can’t say anything cos you’re the guy’s doctor? | 而你作为他的医生却只能闭嘴呢 |
[12:30] | I am so sick of men screwing women over, | 我最讨厌男人耍女人玩了 |
[12:32] | like cheating on them | 比如说出轨啊 |
[12:33] | or using your lavender bath gel to wash their car. | 还有用她的薰衣草沐浴露洗自己的车 |
[12:36] | Baby.You did not just compare cheating | 宝贝 你不是把出轨 传染性病 |
[12:38] | and getting gonorrhoea to me using your soap. | 跟我用你肥皂的事相提并论了吧 |
[12:40] | I’m just saying men let you down. | 我只是想说 男人总让女人失望 |
[12:42] | J.D., you have to tell her. | J.D. 你得告诉她 |
[12:44] | Baby.When J.D. became a doctor.He took the Hippocratic oath. | 宝贝 J.D.成为医生时发过誓的 |
[12:47] | I’m sorry,but there’s no way around it. | 我也对此很遗憾 但他不能这么做 |
[12:52] | Is there an “A”? | 有字母A吗 |
[12:53] | Yes, there is. | 有的 |
[12:56] | Yes! | 酷 |
[12:57] | There may be a way around it. | 没准可以有别的办法 |
[13:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:07] | Ooh! Barbie, you are up there without a net this time. | 噢 芭比 你这次可真的是玩大了啊 |
[13:11] | I sure do hope Mr Cheng rallies for you | 我真心希望Cheng先生能活下去 |
[13:14] | because if he doesn’t, | 不然的话 |
[13:15] | sure you’re gonna be hearing Bob Kelso’s voice saying, | 你就会听见Bob Kelso不停的说 |
[13:17] | “Sweetheart, I told you so” | “亲爱的 我说什么来着” |
[13:19] | From now until you’re two inches shorter | 他会一直唠唠叨叨 直到你矮下去两英寸 |
[13:21] | and driving around Florida with your left-hand blinker on. | 成天无所事事地在佛罗里达州打着左信号灯开车为止 |
[13:24] | Now it’s time to ruin the game. | 剧透时间到了 |
[13:26] | Come with me to the window. | 来 跟我走到窗前 |
[13:27] | Why? Would you have some elaborate plan? | 怎么 你有什么精密的计划吗 |
[13:29] | I do. As a matter of fact. | 你别说 我还真有 |
[13:30] | I convinced everybody in this hospital | 我告诉医院的所有人 |
[13:32] | that you’re afraid of me to go outside and spell out the score of the game. | 你怕我走出去把比分拼出来给你看 |
[13:35] | – Really? – No, you idiot. | – 真的吗 – 假的 你傻啊 |
[13:37] | I’m just gonna tell you the score of the game, | 我准备直接告诉你比赛的比分 |
[13:39] | maybe knock your head against the glass. | 或者直接把你撞窗玻璃上去 |
[13:41] | Look, I was way out of line telling you how that movie ended, | 我真不该给你剧透电影结局的 |
[13:44] | but, God save me, | 拜托放过我吧 |
[13:45] | watching sports is one of the last pure pleasures | 看比赛是我人生中 |
[13:48] | I have left in my life, | 仅存的那么一丝光辉了 |
[13:50] | so you tell me what’s it gonna take for you to let me go home, | 我怎么做才能让你放我回家 |
[13:54] | sit in my massage chair,and enjoy the game? | 坐在我的按摩椅里静静的享受这场比赛呢 |
[13:57] | I would like to perform open heart surgery. | 我想主刀一次心脏手术 |
[14:00] | – No. – How about you perform surgery on me | – 不行 – 那就给我做个 |
[14:03] | – so that I can breathe underwater? – No. | – 能让我在水下呼吸的手术 – 做不了 |
[14:06] | – I would like a shark that read minds. – No. | – 那赐我读心术也行 – 做不到 |
[14:08] | – You and I trade lives for a year. – No. | – 咱俩调换位置 换一年 – 不行 |
[14:11] | How about a home cooked meal and an hour in your massage chair? | 让我坐一小时你的按摩椅再给我做顿饭呢 |
[14:14] | – Done. – Done. | – 成交 – 成交 |
[14:19] | Hey, guys, it’s off. | 嘿 伙计们 行动取消 |
[14:25] | Wow! You guys are organised. | 哇噢 你们真是训练有素啊 |
[14:31] | Hey, did you catch that Lakers-Heat game? | 嘿 湖人对热火的比赛看了吗 |
[14:33] | Five seconds left… | 就剩5秒了的时候 |
[14:42] | I can’t believe you make $300 in tips a night. | 真不敢相信你一晚上就赚了300小费 |
[14:44] | This is why doctors should have tip jars. | 你们医生也该弄个小费罐啊 |
[14:46] | I mean,I make three bucks for serving a martini. | 你看 我就给人上杯酒就能赚3块 |
[14:49] | You put your lips on the mouth of a slobbering dead guy | 你们给流着口水的死人做人工呼吸 |
[14:51] | and bring him back to life. | 来救人性命 |
[14:52] | That’s gotta be worth at least a five spot. | 这么辛苦 最少也值5块钱吧 |
[14:58] | I should be getting back to James. | 我应该去看看James了 |
[15:01] | There’s no rush. | 不用急 |
[15:02] | A nurse is up there right now getting some blood from him. | 护士正给他抽血呢 |
[15:05] | I’m sorry! It’s never taken me 12 pokes to find a vein. | 真抱歉 我从没扎过12针还没找到血管的 |
[15:10] | Got it! | 找到了 |
[15:12] | I should’ve brought my laptop. | 早知道带笔记本来好了 |
[15:14] | I could’ve gotten so much work done. | 我能做完不少事呢 |
[15:16] | You can bartend on-line? | 你还能在线做酒保吗 |
[15:18] | I just work at the club to pay for grad school. | 我做酒保是为了赚我研究生的学费 |
[15:20] | I’m getting my master’s in political science. | 我就要拿到我政治学的硕士学位了 |
[15:23] | I love politics! Ask me anything. | 我最爱政治了 考考我 |
[15:25] | What are you doing?! You don’t know anything about politics! | 你干嘛呢 政治你一窍不通 |
[15:28] | You’re screwd. | 你完蛋了 |
[15:29] | Unless she asks about Bush | 除非她考你布什 |
[15:30] | or the bald assistant president who has all those heart attacks. | 和那个有心脏病的秃头的总理助理 |
[15:32] | Did you know only 17% of people | 你知道去年25岁以下的人 |
[15:34] | under the age of 25 voted last year? | 只有17%的投票率么 |
[15:37] | You can vote if you’re under 25? | 不满25岁就可以投票了吗 |
[15:39] | The only thing you can take solace in | 唯一可以确定的就是 |
[15:42] | is a girl like her would probably never be interested in you anyway. | 她这样的女孩永远不会看上你 |
[15:44] | I can’t believe a cute guy like you doesn’t have a girlfriend. | 真不敢相信你这么有趣居然没女友 |
[15:47] | If I was single, I’d totally snatch you up. | 如果我单身 我绝对把你拿下 |
[15:49] | Would you like to play a game of hangman? | 你喜欢玩刽子手游戏么 |
[15:54] | As I sat there letting my interns do all my work, | 在我坐在那让实习生替我干活的时候 |
[15:57] | I wondered if there was a parallel universe | 我就在想是否有那么一个平行世界 |
[15:59] | where another J.D. and another Kylie could be together | 在那儿 另一个J.D.和另一个Kylie终成眷属了 |
[16:01] | because there’s no Hippocratic oath on planet Glornack Seven. | 因为Glonack七号星球上可没有医患协议 |
[16:05] | – Are you on Glornack Seven? – Why are you so happy? | – 你是不是想Glonack七号星球呢 – 你怎么这么高兴 |
[16:07] | I just did an exchange transfusion on my malaria patient in there, | 我刚给我得疟疾的病人做完了换血治疗 |
[16:10] | and he just woke up from his coma. | 他从昏迷中醒过来了 |
[16:12] | Well, he woke up to a world | 嗯 他醒来回到一个充满了 |
[16:13] | of bad boyfriends, oaths, and gonorrhoea. | 坏男友 誓言 性病的世界 |
[16:17] | He sure did. You know why? | 他确实回来了 知道原因吗 |
[16:18] | Because I broke the rules and ignored what Dr Kelso wanted me to do. | 因为我打破了规则无视了Kelso的意见 |
[16:22] | Sometimes you have to break the rules. | 有时候你确实得打破规则 |
[16:24] | And Elliot’s patient waking up was a clear sign that you could’t deny. | Elliot的病人醒了就是个不可忽视的征兆 |
[16:26] | Mr Cheng is crashing. | Cheng先生不行了 |
[16:29] | Signs be damned! I’m telling her. | 去他的征兆吧 我要告诉她 |
[16:32] | Kylie Kylie Kylie! Kylie! | |
[16:38] | Dude! You can’t tell her! They won’t let you be a doctor anymore! | 哥们儿 你不能说 他们会吊销你的医生资格的 |
[16:41] | Who cares? I’d make more money bartending! | 吊销就吊销 我做酒保赚的更多 |
[16:43] | Turk, if we leave right now, | Turk 如果咱俩现在回家 |
[16:44] | I might be awake for sex tonight. Just go get my coat. | 今晚我可能跟你醒着嘿咻 去把我大衣取来 |
[16:51] | You owe me. | 你欠我一次 |
[16:53] | Baby, so I didn’t know which one was yours, | 宝贝 我不知道哪件是你的 |
[16:56] | so I grabbed all of them. | 我就都拿过来了 |
[16:57] | Just give me a second. Ok? I need to talk to Elliot, | 等我一下 好吗 我有话和Elliot说 |
[17:00] | and then I gotta clock out. | 然后我去打卡下班 |
[17:01] | And then we have sex? Then we have sex, OK. | 之后咱俩嘿咻 咱俩嘿咻 好的 |
[17:07] | I really thought he had a shot. | 我真心以为他能挺过来的 |
[17:10] | Well, the family’s downstairs | 嗯 他家人就在楼下 |
[17:12] | whenever you’re ready to talk to them. | 你准备好了就去找他们吧 |
[17:25] | Go ahead. Call me sweetheart and tell me | 说吧 叫我甜心 然后告诉我 |
[17:28] | I’m a pathetic excuse for a doctor. | 我是个差劲的医生 |
[17:30] | You made a bold decision and it bit you in the keister. | 你做了个冒险的决定结果得不偿失 |
[17:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:35] | I don’t like people disagreeing with me. | 我不喜欢别人和我的意见有分歧 |
[17:38] | There’s not another resident here who has the guts to do it. | 这医院找不出第二个你这么胆大的住院医生了 |
[17:42] | I feel so guilty about Mr Cheng. | 我感觉很对不起Cheng先生 |
[17:44] | Could you at least just make fun of my bangs or something? | 你能不能嘲笑下我的刘海儿什么的 |
[17:47] | Dr.Reid.Take it from a colleague, | Reid医生 站在同事的角度 |
[17:49] | Telling that family what happened after getting their hopes up | 你给了他家人希望之后又让希望破灭 |
[17:52] | is going to be far worse than any shot I can take | 无论我怎么嘲笑你那约翰丹佛一样的刘海儿 |
[17:54] | at that John Denver haircut you’re sporting. | 都不及这种打击来的狠 |
[17:58] | Did… Did you just call me a colleague? | 你 你刚才是不是承认了你我是同事 |
[18:01] | I did. But I hate my colleagues. | 是的 但是我恨我的同事 |
[18:07] | What the hell are you doing? | 你个二货干嘛呢 |
[18:09] | I get to have sex. | 我今晚能嘿咻 |
[18:10] | I hate this place. | 我讨厌死这里了 |
[18:12] | I get to have sex tonight! | 我今晚能嘿咻了 |
[18:17] | – Hey, Kylie, there you are. – Hey, J.D. | – 嘿 Kylie 你在这啊 – 嘿 J.D. |
[18:20] | This is your moment! Grab it! | 机会来了 抓住它 |
[18:22] | Listen, Kylie… Out loud, you idiot! Out loud! | 听着 Kylie 说出来 你个傻子 说出来 |
[18:26] | I wanted to thank you for being such a great doctor. | 谢谢你 你真是个好医生 |
[18:29] | And there it was. Great doctors don’t break oaths. | 这下成了 好医生不会打破誓言的 |
[18:36] | Thanks again for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[18:40] | Someone once said the bad guys always win. | 有人说过 坏人总是赢家 |
[18:44] | Sometimes the bad guy is a jerk boyfriend. | 有时候坏人就是个混蛋男友 |
[18:51] | It’s finally here… | 终于来了 |
[18:53] | the long-awaited showdown between Shaq and Kobe. | 观众们翘首盼望已久的Shaq和Kobe大对决 |
[18:56] | Sometimes the bad guy is | 有时候坏人就是 |
[18:57] | the man you’ve been battling for as long as you can remember. | 和你较量了很久很久的那个家伙 |
[19:01] | Hey, Perry! 98-97 Lakers. | 嘿 Perry 98-97湖人赢了 |
[19:03] | Kobe dunked over Shaq for the game winner. | Kobe关键一个扣篮赢了Shaq |
[19:06] | Don’t ever mess with my treadmill. | 看你以后还敢不敢碰我的跑步机 |
[19:15] | Is this homemade gravy? | 这是自家做的肉汁吗 |
[19:21] | And sometimes the bad guy is a disease | 有时候坏人是疾病 |
[19:23] | that you didn’t stand a chance against. | 你根本对其无能为力 |
[19:25] | But you said he could get better. | 你说他会好起来的 |
[19:28] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[19:31] | I guess all you can do is come back to work the next morning | 我想你唯一能做的就是正常去上班 |
[19:33] | and hope that being a good guy pays off. | 期待着好人有好报 |
[19:38] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这 |
[19:39] | My girlfriend Tamyra from the club, | 和我一块做酒保的Tamyra |
[19:41] | she’s also feeling a little sick, | 她也有些不舒服 |
[19:43] | and you’ll never guess what she has. | 你绝对猜不到她得了什么病 |
[19:45] | Gonorrhoea! | 淋病 |
[19:47] | I mean… gonorrhoea. | 我是说 淋病 |
[19:50] | Kylie, I wanted to tell you so badly, | Kylie 我特别想告诉你 |
[19:52] | but, you know, it’s against the rules. | 但 你知道的 我说是违反规定的 |
[19:55] | You can tell me now. | 你现在可以说了 |
[19:57] | Your boyfriend’s a jerk. | 你男友是个大混蛋 |
[19:59] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男友了 |