时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Before I settled on the outfit for my first date with Kylie, | 在决定和Kylie的第一次约会穿什么之前 |
[00:05] | I had to run it by the experts. | 我得让专家们参谋参谋 |
[00:06] | So be honest but not too honest,okay? cos I’m feeling a little chunky. | 说实话但留点口德 行不 因为这会儿我觉得我又矮又胖 |
[00:17] | – We like it. – Oh, thank God. | – 挺好的 – 噢 谢天谢地 |
[00:19] | I could swore I heard the word jowly. | 我发誓我听见你俩提到双下巴了 |
[00:21] | So… how many outfits did you try on before you picked that one? | 那么 定下来穿这套之前你试了多少套啊 |
[00:38] | Not too many. | 没试几套 |
[00:40] | You know on a first date, I could see what a guy was wearing | 你知道吗 第一次约会 单看男方的穿戴 |
[00:43] | and know exactally how far he was gonna get that night. | 我就知道那晚我俩能进行到哪一步 |
[00:44] | – Me too. That guy is getting boobies. – Yeah, he is. | – 我也是 这伙计今晚能嘿咻啊 – 是啊 |
[00:49] | Wow.That guy’s getting a hug at the door. | 哇噢 这样只能得个分别拥抱了 |
[00:53] | And that guy is getting a fake name | 这样只能得到一个瞎掰的名字 |
[00:55] | and a phone number with six digits. | 和一串只有6位数的手机号了 |
[00:56] | – I know how ridiculous this looks. – I don’t think you do. | – 我知道我穿这个很可笑 – 我觉得你不知道 |
[00:59] | But the entire ensemble works together. The jacket never comes off. | 但这套是固定穿在一起的 我从来不脱外套 |
[01:03] | Now.Carla, I need keys to the Mini convertible. | 现在 Carla 给我你迷你敞篷车的钥匙 |
[01:05] | Because that girl is not getting on my scooter. | 我是不会让她坐我的小摩托的 |
[01:07] | – The top won’t go up. – It’ll be awesome. | – 篷拉不起来 – 酷毙了 |
[01:13] | Sorry about your hair. | 真抱歉把你头发吹成这样 |
[01:16] | Don’t beat yourself up. I got a scrunchie. | 别自责了 我有发绳的 |
[01:24] | There! | 看 |
[01:27] | What the hell was that? | 什么东西 |
[01:32] | It’s a poor little possum! We should take him to the vet. | 是只可怜的小负鼠 我们该带它去看兽医 |
[01:35] | It was Sophie’s Choice, either heartlessed leave the possum there to die | 这就像”苏菲的选择” 要么狠心把负鼠丢在那里等死 |
[01:39] | or wrap that little guy up in my sports coat | 要么用我的外套给小家伙包起来 |
[01:41] | and reveal the short-sleeved nerd jersey lurking beneath. | 然后露出我下面那层短袖的衬衫 |
[01:45] | Careful. His little hoof is bleeding on the gear shift. | 小心点 他小爪子流的血掉到变速杆上了 |
[01:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:50] | This thing’s dead. That’ll be $120. | 这玩意死了 去交120块吧 |
[01:53] | One hundred twenty dollars for a stupid dead rat? | 一支死去的耗子花了我120块 |
[01:57] | It’s so sweet that you’re depressed about | 看你为了那只小负鼠这么伤心 |
[01:59] | that poor little possum. | 真是太窝心了 |
[02:03] | I’ll always remember him. | 我会永远记住它的 |
[02:05] | Little Carlton. I named him after my uncle. | “小Carlton” 我用我叔叔的名字叫它 |
[02:09] | He had red eyes. | 我叔叔有红眼病 |
[02:10] | Allergic to preserves, | 对防腐剂过敏 |
[02:12] | but he spread them on everything, you know? | 但他到处都喷防腐剂 你知道吗 |
[02:14] | Anyway.We only lost a half hour. We can still make that reservation. | 话说回来 才过去一个半小时 现在去吃饭也许还来得及 |
[02:20] | There’s possums everywhere! | 怎么到处都有负鼠 |
[02:22] | No, no, no. It’s just a box. | 不 不 不 就是个盒子 |
[02:25] | A talking box. | 会说话的盒子 |
[02:28] | I think your shirt stopped the bleeding. | 我想你的衬衫止住血了 |
[02:31] | Great! | 棒极了 |
[02:36] | – Happy birthday, Laverne. – Thanks, Carla. | – 生日快乐 Laverne – 谢谢 Carla |
[02:39] | – Did your brother make you face cake? – Sure did! | – 你弟弟又送你人脸蛋糕了 – 必须的 |
[02:43] | – Wow! – Can I have a piece of that face cake? | – 哇噢 – 能分我块蛋糕吃吗 |
[02:45] | I heard there was face cake. | 我听见这有人脸蛋糕了 |
[02:49] | Back off! | 都起开 |
[02:51] | I’m saving this for my party tonight. | 我要给今晚的派对留着 |
[03:04] | Outstanding. | 太帅了 |
[03:06] | Nurse, do me a favour, please. Bandage this gentleman up? | 护士 帮个忙 行吗 给这位绅士缠上绷带 |
[03:10] | I think they sensed my first date wasn’t going perfectly. | 大伙似乎都察觉到了我第一次约会不太顺利 |
[03:13] | And even though I could smell face cake in the air, | 尽管我已经闻到了空气中人脸蛋糕的味道 |
[03:15] | it was about to get worse. | 事情还会变得更糟 |
[03:17] | – Dr Dorkian, I presume? – The ex-girlfriend from hell. | – Dokian医生 对吧 – 地狱派来的前女友 |
[03:21] | Get out! Get out before she | 快撤 在她释放毒液 |
[03:22] | sprays her toxic stink over your new relationship. | 毁掉你的新恋情之前快撤 |
[03:26] | Danni, love to stay and talk, | Danni 真想和你聊聊 |
[03:27] | but I’m giving Kylie here a tour of the ICU. | 但是我正带着Kylie参观重症加护病房呢 |
[03:31] | You were going to take me back to the underpass! | 你得给我送回地下通道去 |
[03:33] | After the tour! What is it with you and the underpass? | 等我们参观回来 你离开一会地下通道又不会死 |
[03:36] | She’s your nightmare sister. You take her out to dinner. | 她是你噩梦般的妹妹 你自己带她去吃晚饭 |
[03:39] | I spent the whole day with her. She stole a sweater. | 我陪她一天了 她偷了件毛衣 |
[03:41] | So what? You’re the one wearing it. Now, let’s go eat. | 那又怎样 还不是穿你身上了 现在 去吃饭 |
[03:44] | I’ve had nothing all day except vodka and olives. | 我这一点除了伏特加和橄榄滴米未进呢 |
[03:49] | Thanks for the shirt, Lonnie. | 谢谢你的上衣 Lonnie |
[03:51] | Are you doing this because I forgot to shave this morning? | 你这么对我是因为我今早忘刮胡子了吗 |
[03:53] | Good lord! That’s a one-day moustache? | 天呐 那是他的一日胡子吗 |
[03:56] | No, Lonnie. | 不是的 Lonnie |
[03:59] | It’s so great, because the residents are practically our slaves. | 感觉超棒的 因为实习医生就像我们的奴隶一样 |
[04:04] | I just said slaves to my new black girlfriend! | 我居然在我的非裔女友面前说了奴隶 |
[04:08] | Unfreeze, J.D., it’s over. | 解冻吧 JD 没事的 |
[04:11] | So… what’s wrong with this guy? | 这家伙怎么了 |
[04:14] | Well, let’s see. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[04:15] | “Fatigue, fever, malaise”. | “疲劳 发烧 萎靡” |
[04:19] | – Have you been to Hong Kong, sir? – Yeah. | – 你去过香港吗 先生 – 去过 |
[04:22] | And then I said something stupid. | 接着我就说蠢话了 |
[04:24] | Could be SARS. | 也能是SARS啊 |
[04:26] | I forgot that if any doctor suspects SARS, | 我忘了只要有医生怀疑是SARS |
[04:28] | it’s cause for immediate quarantine lockdown. | 病人立即就会被隔离封锁 |
[04:48] | What have you done, Newbie? | 你干嘛了 菜鸟 |
[04:52] | Quarantinis, anyone? | 隔离了哈 喝酒吗 |
[05:09] | Mr Donaldson hasn’t been to Hong Kong in 20 years, | Donaldson先生已经有20年没去过香港了 |
[05:12] | so I bet my one remaining testicle no one has SARS. | 所以我用我仅剩的一颗蛋蛋保证没人得SARS |
[05:15] | Unfortunately, by hospital policy, we have to stay locked down | 不幸的是 据医院政策 我们只能 |
[05:18] | until the labs come back, and that will take several hours. | 等到检查结果出来才能出去 恐怕还得几个小时 |
[05:21] | So let’s hang in there, don’t forget this is Dr Dorian’s fault. | 咱们坚持住 同时记住这都是Dorian医生的错 |
[05:26] | Kylie, angry mob. Angry mob, Kylie. | Kylie 向你介绍愤怒的人们 愤怒的人们 这位是Kylie |
[05:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:32] | SARS sucks. | SARS最操蛋了 |
[05:33] | OK. You can direct any | 好的 任何技术方面的问题 |
[05:35] | technical questions to my former sister-in-law. | 可以直接询问我的前小姨子 |
[05:37] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[05:38] | Otherwise,let’s bear in mind that we are short-handed. | 除此以外 大伙别都别忘了我们现在人手短缺 |
[05:41] | – There are only four doctors here. – I counted more than that. | – 这屋子里只有四名医生 – 我能一个顶俩 |
[05:45] | I’m talking legitimate doctors, turtle head. | 我说的是拿证的医生 傻蛋Turk |
[05:47] | Pee Pants is a pathologist, he doesn’t count. | 尿裤子医生是搞病理学的 他不算 |
[05:50] | Johnson is a dermatologist, whish is Greek for “Fake doctor”, | Johnson是皮肤科医生 希腊语译过来就是”冒牌医生” |
[05:53] | and please don’t even get me started on you four surgeons. | 你们4个外科的就不用我说了吧 |
[05:56] | There’s only two of us. | 只有我俩啊 |
[05:57] | You are so very useless, I counted you both twice. | 鉴于你俩都挺没用的 我把你俩每人算了两遍 |
[06:00] | Yeah, you did. | 确实是啊 |
[06:04] | So be honest. Is this the worst first date you’ve ever been on or what? | 实话说吧 这是你最糟的第一次约会了吧 还有更糟的吗 |
[06:07] | I don’t know. I think it’s kind of exciting, | 说不准 我觉得挺激动人心的 |
[06:11] | being in a hospital, getting to see you in action. | 待在医院里 还能看见你治病救人 |
[06:14] | – I just wish I could be your assistant. – Say no more. | – 我想当你的助手 – 不必多言了 |
[06:16] | – Lonnie, shirt. – No! | – Lonnie 上衣 – 不 |
[06:19] | Don’t make me say pants. I’ll do it. | 别让我逼你脱裤子 我会的 |
[06:24] | Still tanning, I see. | 还美黑呢 能看出来 |
[06:27] | – He’s your bitch, isn’t he? – Yeah. | – 他是你的受气包 是不是 – 是的 |
[06:29] | That is so cute! I’ll go change. | 太萌了 我去换衣服 |
[06:34] | So,kylie looks like she’s having fun. | 怎么样 Kylie看上去挺开心呢 |
[06:35] | It’s a front. She’s miserable. | 那只是表象 她痛苦不堪 |
[06:37] | So far the highlight of the night was putting a possum to sleep. | 到目前为止今晚最大的亮点是送走了一只负鼠 |
[06:39] | And that’s not a euphemism. | 这不是什么委婉的说法 |
[06:41] | J.D., seeing a young doctor | JD 能目睹一位年轻医生 |
[06:42] | do his job is an amazing turn-on for a girl. | 治病救人是每个女孩绝佳兴奋点啊 |
[06:45] | My dad’s a doctor. | 我爸是名医生 |
[06:45] | and I remember how excited I was | 我还记得第一次在医院 |
[06:47] | the first time I saw him work at the hospital. | 看见他工作时我有多兴奋 |
[06:49] | I mean,I didn’t want to sleep with him, | 我不是想睡他 |
[06:51] | but there were some complicated feelings. | 但那个感觉确实挺难以名状的 |
[06:54] | But that’s totally normal for an 11 -year-old, right? | 但对于一个11岁的女孩来说很正常吧 是吧 |
[06:57] | Anyway, yeah… | 不论如何 嗯 |
[07:00] | I forget… | 我忘了 |
[07:02] | – So, what first, doctor? – Well, you need a chart. | – 那么 先做什么呢 医生 – 嗯 你需要一本病历 |
[07:06] | Lonnie, chart! | Lonnie 病历 |
[07:10] | You look ridiculous. | 你看上去太滑稽了 |
[07:11] | Except for that glorious moustache. | 除了那撮帅爆了的胡子 |
[07:17] | Hey, grouchy pants, do you want to hang out? | 嘿 不高兴 想和我玩一会儿吗 |
[07:18] | Does “Hang out” Mean choke you? | 你说的”玩”是让我掐死你吗 |
[07:23] | Hey, Danni, what’s shaking? | 嘿 Danni 还好吗 |
[07:27] | Turk and Carla’s wedding, we made out. | Turk和Carla的婚礼 咱俩亲热来着 |
[07:29] | – So did we. – Was it at the same time? | – 还有咱俩 – 是同时发生的吗 |
[07:32] | Because I have a habit of doing that at people’s weddings. | 我在别人的婚礼上有乱搞的习惯 |
[07:36] | Leaving. Good show, fellows. | 我撤了 戏码不错 伙计们 |
[07:39] | Wait for me, Per-Per! | 等下我 Per-Per |
[07:43] | Smooth manoeuvre, Hoover. You scared her off. | 不说好慢慢来的嘛 Hoover 你吓跑她了 |
[07:46] | You were the one who was embarrassingly forward! | 你刚才还尴尬的连话都不会说呢 |
[07:51] | I’m bored. I’m a surgeon, and there’s no surgery. | 无聊死了 我是个外科医生 可惜没有手术做 |
[07:55] | Why do you think I brought you in here? | 你觉得我为什么带你来这 |
[07:56] | We’re short handed.And he needs his bedsores redressed. | 现在缺人手 这位病人需要清理褥疮 |
[08:00] | Baby , that’s nurse stuff. I don’t have the expertise. | 那是护士的活 我没有这方面的才能 |
[08:03] | – Turk, any idiot can be a nurse. – I know. I just think… | – Turk 傻子都能当护士 – 我知道 我就是想 |
[08:07] | I knew you thought that. I knew it! | 我就知道你是那么想的 我就知道 |
[08:10] | You tricked me. | 你故意设计我 |
[08:16] | – Say she’s mine, Murphy! – Not till you kill me! | – 说她是属于我的 Murphy – 除非我死了 |
[08:19] | The only thing I detest more than treating patients | 我最恨的除了治病救人之外 |
[08:22] | is treating patients on an empty stomach. I’m famished. | 就是饿着肚子治病救人 我饿死了 |
[08:25] | – We’ve been here for eight minutes. – I haven’t eaten since yesterday. | – 我们才隔离8分钟 – 我从昨天起就没吃饭 |
[08:28] | I’ve been starving myself.Because I was going to a steakhouse tonight. | 我一直故意饿着的 因为我今晚本该去吃牛排的 |
[08:32] | It was just gonna be me, a 24-ounce porterhouse, | 就只有我 一家24小时营业的酒馆 |
[08:34] | and a feast full of blood thinners. | 还有一桌打满了血液稀释剂的筵席 |
[08:36] | That’s an incredibly boring story with a fantastic… | 真是个无聊的故事 配了个巨棒的 |
[08:40] | …finish! | 结局 |
[08:44] | Five bucks says you can’t do that twice. | 五块钱赌你扔不进第二次 |
[08:48] | You’re on. | 说定了 |
[08:51] | Double or nothing. | 要么翻番要么清盘 |
[08:54] | So how’s it going with Kylie? | 你和Kylie进展如何 |
[08:57] | There was nothing exciting going on. | 没有什么激动人心的事发生 |
[08:59] | This sucks. I need to look like a stud. | 糟透了 我得让她感觉我很牛逼 |
[09:01] | And a doctor can’t look like a stud unless I save somebody’s life. | 一个医生不救人的话 怎么能看着牛逼啊 |
[09:03] | – I need someone to have a heart attack. – Got 20 bucks? | – 我需要有人突发个心脏病什么的 – 有20块吗 |
[09:08] | So, Nurse Ghandirilla, I need you to suction this guy, | Ghandirilla护士 你得给这个病人做抽吸 |
[09:12] | do a wet-to-dry dressing change | 给病人换个药 然后 |
[09:13] | and oh, what the hell,go ahead and top him off | 噢 管它呢 把病人上衣脱了 |
[09:15] | with one of your special special sponge bath, | 给他洗个你最拿手的海绵浴 |
[09:18] | happy ending optional. His choice, not yours. | 他会不会满意呢 那就不归你管了 |
[09:20] | – The guy’s in a coma. – Not all of him. | – 这家伙昏迷着呢 – 没全身昏迷啊 |
[09:24] | – Not here. Not here. Not here. – Danni! | – 我不在这 我不在 我不在 – Danni |
[09:28] | – Hi! – Oh, good! You’re here. | – 嗨 – 噢 你来了啊 |
[09:31] | Listen,Since we’re amigos now, I was wonder if you could do me a solid? | 听着 鉴于咱俩是朋友 你能不能帮我个忙 |
[09:34] | This bald, sad clown isn’t really much of a nurse, | 这个又秃又哀怨的笨蛋不是个合格的护士 |
[09:37] | so could you go ahead and keep an eye on him for me? | 你能帮我盯着他吗 |
[09:40] | Yeah, sure. I’d love to. | 好的 没问题 乐意帮忙 |
[09:44] | Hey, didn’t I go to your wedding? | 嘿 我是不是参加过你的婚礼 |
[09:46] | Yeah. You threw up on my gram-gram. | 对 你还吐我奶奶身上了 |
[09:48] | Hey! You can’t get inside my head. | 嘿 你别想给我洗脑 |
[09:52] | Hey, mentally strong! | 嘿 我这儿坚不可摧 |
[09:58] | You can’t smoke in here. | 这里不能抽烟 |
[10:00] | I don’t see any signs. | 我没看见禁止牌啊 |
[10:06] | So how much does he owe me, Barbarino? | 他欠咱们多少钱了 Barbarino |
[10:09] | Six hundred, so far. | 截至目前 六百大洋了 |
[10:12] | Damn it, man. You cannot afford this. Stop. | 该死的 伙计 你不能再不进了 不能啊 |
[10:15] | Stop. | 不能 |
[10:17] | Stop. | 不能啊 |
[10:20] | Come on, Steve. Stay with me, buddy! | 加把劲 Steve 别咽气啊 伙计 |
[10:22] | You’re not getting this one yet, Lord! | 这个人你带不走的 上帝 |
[10:25] | – Could you make your face a bit redder? – I want more money. | – 你能把脸再涨红点吗 – 我要求加钱 |
[10:28] | – What? – Fifty bucks, or I tell the girl. | – 什么 – 五十块 不然我就告诉她 |
[10:30] | – I don’t have it! – Get it! | – 我没有那么多 – 想办法 |
[10:32] | Elliot, I need another doctor here, stat! | Elliot 我需要个帮手 记录数据 |
[10:35] | – Give me $30. – I gave you 20. I’m tapped! | – 给我30块 – 我给你20了 我没钱了 |
[10:38] | Ask Johnson. He’s loaded. | 问问Johnson 他富得流油 |
[10:39] | I need a dermatologist over here, stat! | 我这里需要个皮肤科医生 记录数据 |
[10:42] | Oh, yeah! Time to shine. | 噢 来了 救人时刻到 |
[10:46] | What do you need? Is it a rash? | 要我怎么帮 是皮疹吗 |
[10:48] | Look,I paid him to fake a heart attack. | 听着 我花钱雇这家伙装心脏病 |
[10:50] | He wants 50 bucks. We only have 20. | 他要五十块 可我们只有二十 |
[10:52] | You know, I feel like you guys just use me for my money. | 你知道吗 我觉得你们就是冲着我的钱来的 |
[10:55] | You have a trust fund! Now give me the money! | 你还有信托基金呢 把钱给我 |
[11:00] | – Clear! – I’m alive! | – 让开 – 我活过来了 |
[11:03] | J.D., one. Lord, zero. | JD 一分 上帝 零分 |
[11:07] | Just like that, love was in the air. | 就这样 爱的气息弥漫开来 |
[11:09] | It was as if our first | 好像我们的初次约会 |
[11:10] | date got other people talking about some of theirs. | 让一些人想起了自己的初次约会 |
[11:12] | I had this one first date where the guy took me played paintball. | 有这么一回初次约会 那哥们带我去玩彩弹战 |
[11:14] | All he does the whole time is shoot me in the face. | 整个过程他都在对着我的脸射彩弹 |
[11:17] | After two years with that guy, | 和他交往了两年之后 |
[11:18] | I’m like, “That’s enough!” You know? | 我就”受够了” 你懂吗 |
[11:21] | First dates, huh? Somebody give me 700 bucks. | 初次约会 哈 谁能给我七百大洋 |
[11:25] | I went out with this girl. She was like the worst first date ever. | 我约会过一个女孩 她简直就是初约的噩梦 |
[11:27] | I take her for a romantic ferry ride, | 我领她去坐那种浪漫的游轮 |
[11:29] | and for some reason,I decide to take it out… | 出于某种原因 我决定把它掏出来 |
[11:31] | OK. Your turn is done. | 行了 你的故事到此为止 |
[11:33] | The worst first date I ever had was with this | 我最糟的初次约会是 那家伙 |
[11:35] | guy who took me to this dump of a pizza parlour, right? | 带我去了一家像垃圾堆一样破的披萨饼店 知道吧 |
[11:38] | You know what? Really don’t want to hear about this one. OK! | 那什么 这段就不想听了 好吗 |
[11:43] | And she didn’t like the pizza I ordered | 她不喜欢我点的披萨 |
[11:45] | because it had anchovies on it.You believe that? | 因为上面有鳀鱼 想象的到么 |
[11:47] | – It had anchovies. – And pineapples. | – 那上面有鳀鱼 – 还有菠萝 |
[11:51] | And pineapples? | 还有菠萝 |
[11:53] | – And red peppers. – And green peppers. | – 还有红辣椒 – 还有绿辣椒 |
[11:57] | – Wait… Red peppers. – No! | – 等下 是红辣椒 – 不 |
[12:01] | I can hear the pain in my best friend’s voice, | 我听见了我最好朋友的哀嚎 |
[12:03] | and I can feel how little I cared. | 但是我一点都不关心 |
[12:05] | Because by the way Kylie was looking at me, | 因为此刻Kylie正看着我 |
[12:07] | I knew she thought I was sexy. | 我知道她觉得我性感极了 |
[12:09] | You know something? | 你知道吗 |
[12:11] | Seeing you in your element today, you seem so… | 在你的地盘看见你 你看上去是那么 |
[12:14] | Here it comes… sexy. | 要说了 性感 |
[12:16] | Genuine. | 真实 |
[12:17] | She would have said sexy if I had a moustache. | 如果我有胡子她就会说我性感了 |
[12:21] | You know, James lied all the time, and I don’t know… | 你知道 James总是在撒谎 我不知道 |
[12:24] | It’s just nice to be with a guy I can trust. | 找到一个可以信赖的人真好 |
[12:28] | Cool. | 酷 |
[12:29] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[12:38] | I don’t deserve this. | 我配不上这枚香吻 |
[12:42] | I’m no better than her lying ex-boyfriend. | 我比她谎话连篇的前男友好不到哪里去 |
[12:43] | I paid a hobo to fake a heart attack. | 我雇了个流浪汉来装心脏病发 |
[12:46] | So you just tell her the truth, | 那你就告诉她实话好了 |
[12:47] | she’s mad at you for a while, and then she forgives you. | 她会气你一阵 之后就会原谅你了 |
[12:50] | I see what you’re saying. There’s no downside. Kylie… | 我明白你的意思了 这招不错 Kylie |
[12:55] | – …you dated the devil. – Turk. | – 你和大恶人约会过 – Turk |
[12:56] | – And you lied to me. – No! | – 你骗了我 – 没有 |
[12:59] | You never asked if I dated Dr Cox. You can ask me anything. | 你从没问过我是否和Cox医生约会过 随便问吧 |
[13:01] | – I would never lie to you. | – 我永远不会撒谎骗你的 |
[13:04] | Do you sometimes wish I had hair? | 你有时候是不是希望我有头发 |
[13:06] | – Yes. – This is a nightmare. | – 是的 – 这就是场噩梦 |
[13:08] | I’m standing here living in a nightmare. | 我就活在一场噩梦里 |
[13:09] | OK.Maybe I’m guilty of a lie of omission. | 行 也许我撒谎省略了一部分 |
[13:12] | – Cos you’re a lie omitter! – I know this may be asking too much, | – 你就是故意不说的 – 我知道这个要求可能有点过分 |
[13:15] | but could you please trying keep it | 但能不能请你先忍一下 |
[13:17] | together until we get home and talk about it? | 等到咱俩回家再谈 |
[13:18] | – Fine. – Thank you. | – 我忍 – 谢谢你 |
[13:21] | Carla, I like your hair that way. | Carla 你这发型真漂亮 |
[13:28] | Laverne Laverne | |
[13:30] | I bet you’re tempted to break open that face cake and just tear it apart. | 我赌你早就想把那个人脸蛋糕撕成碎片了 |
[13:35] | No one’s touching this. | 谁也别想碰我的蛋糕 |
[13:37] | Oh, I don’t care. I’m not even hungry. | 噢 我无所谓 我一点都不饿 |
[13:40] | Dr Kelso, I don’t have $ 700. | Kelso医生 我没有七百大洋 |
[13:46] | That sounded like the word “Cake”. | 你的肚子好像在喊”蛋糕”啊 |
[13:49] | You get me that damn face cake, and you are free and clear. | 你把那块蛋糕给我弄来 你我就两清 |
[13:58] | – Hi, Glenn. – Hey. | – 嗨 Glenn – 嘿 |
[14:01] | – I’m Glenn. – I’m Glenn! | – 我是Glenn – 我是Glenn |
[14:03] | Look, let’s not go down that road again. Come on. | 听着 咱俩别再打架了 来 |
[14:08] | Shake. | 握个手 |
[14:17] | OK, it’s time to come clean. | 好了 该坦白了 |
[14:19] | Kylie.I brought you here because I want to tell you… | Kylie 我带你到这来是因为我想说 |
[14:22] | Say I’m Glenn! | 说我是Glenn |
[14:25] | That’s peculiar. | 他俩打架真奇怪呢 |
[14:27] | – Anyway, What I really wanted to say was… – J.D., J.D! Look at me! | – 我想说的就是 – JD JD 快看我 |
[14:33] | That’s exactly the kind of girl my ex-boyfriend would have dated. | 那种就是我前男友绝对会约的女孩 |
[14:37] | I barely know her. | 我跟她不熟 |
[14:38] | And the lies begin again. | 又撒谎了 |
[14:39] | I certainly never sleep with her. | 我更没和她睡过 |
[14:41] | That’s it. You’re stronger than this. Not another lie! | 好了 你不是这种人 别扯谎了 |
[14:44] | I race motorcycles. | 我喜欢摩托车竞技 |
[14:46] | Excuse me. | 失陪一会 |
[14:49] | – What the hell are you doing? – I need more cash. | – 你来干嘛 – 我钱不够花了 |
[14:51] | – For what? – I’m putting DSL in my box. | – 干嘛用 – 我要给我的盒子装上数字线路 |
[14:54] | Fine! But know this: | 行 但记住了 |
[14:56] | You’ve been nothing but a disappointment | 自打我撞翻你 |
[14:57] | to me since the moment I ran over you. | 你就一直在令我失望 |
[15:03] | – Hey, baby. – Keep it together. | – 嘿 美人 – 忍住 |
[15:05] | Do you remember that quarantine we had seven years ago? | 你还记得七年前的那次隔离吗 |
[15:08] | It was just you and me, all alone, | 就只有你和我 没别人 |
[15:11] | late at night, here in the ICU? | 大晚上的 在这重症加护病房里 |
[15:13] | – That’s it! – Turk! | – 够了 – Turk |
[15:18] | You really had to do that? | 你非得这么干吗 |
[15:19] | Come on. If he wasn’t such a jealous baby, it wouldn’t be such a big deal. | 行了 要不是他这么爱吃飞醋 这能算个什么大事 |
[15:22] | Give him a break! | 你别折磨他了 |
[15:23] | What if you found out Jordan had a history with somebody here? | 如果是你发现Jordan和这里的某人有过一腿呢 |
[15:25] | Oh, fair enough. Hey, everyone, | 行 公平起见 嘿 大伙 |
[15:29] | in the brief 18 months that Jordan and I weren’t together, | 简言之 18个月前 我和Jordan没在一起的时候 |
[15:32] | how many of you had your way with her? | 你们谁和她有过一腿 |
[15:36] | Bear in mind, I’m gonna need absolute honesty here or I will brain you. | 记住了 谁不说实话我就拿谁的脑袋敲着玩 |
[15:42] | Anyway, whoever taught Jordan that reverse cowgirl position… | 不管是谁教会了Jordan那招女牛仔倒骑式 |
[15:47] | – it was long overdue, but thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 现在说虽然有些迟了 但还是谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[15:52] | You’re a freak. | 你就是个疯子 |
[15:59] | Who ate my face fake? | 谁吃了我的人脸蛋糕 |
[16:03] | He did. | 他吃的 |
[16:06] | $ 700. | 七百大洋啊 |
[16:10] | Wow, he is really out. | 哇噢 这回是真昏了 |
[16:12] | A mild sedative fell into his juice box. | 镇定剂不小心掉进他的果汁盒里了 |
[16:15] | Look,J.D., I know why you’re lying about everything. | 听着 JD 我知道你为什么撒谎 |
[16:18] | You don’t think you’re good enough for Kylie. | 你觉得自己配不上Kylie |
[16:19] | I mean, You’ve always had this insecure, | 你总是觉得很不安 |
[16:21] | even though you’re this funny, weird, amazing guy. | 尽管你是那么的有趣 搞怪 出色 |
[16:25] | I mean, that’s why I fell in love with you, | 我是说 我就是那么爱上你的 |
[16:28] | and I’m betting if you just act like yourself, Kylie will too. | 我打赌如果你表现出真实的你 Kylie也会爱上你的 |
[16:31] | Thanks, Elliot. Really. | 谢谢你 Elliot 真的 |
[16:34] | But that’s a load of crap. | 但是这些都是废话 |
[16:35] | Because nobody is themselves when they start dating. | 没人在刚开始约会的时候就表现出真实的自我的 |
[16:38] | Dating is acting like somebody you’re not | 约会就是扮演另外一个人 |
[16:40] | until they like you enough to show them who you really are. | 直到对方足够喜欢你 这时候再表现出你真实的一面 |
[16:43] | – No, it’s not. – What do you call that bra | – 不 不是的 – 你上周为了约会 |
[16:45] | you wore for your date last week? | 特意准备的胸衣叫什么来着 |
[16:47] | The miracle lift super push-up bra. | 魔力提升瞬间变大胸衣啊 |
[16:49] | But not everyone’s as insecure as me. | 但不是每个人都像我一样缺乏安全感啊 |
[16:50] | Carla, when you first start dated Turk, | Carla 你最初和Turk约会时 |
[16:53] | did you tell him you loved watching | 你是不是说 |
[16:54] | – NBA basketball every weekend? – Yeah. | NBA球赛你每周必看来着 – 是啊 |
[16:56] | – And how many games have you watched since he purposed? – One. | – 他向你求婚以后你看过几场球 – 一场 |
[17:00] | But only because that time he made | 不过那是因为他让我 |
[17:01] | me choose between watching basketball or having sex. | 在和他嘿咻和看球赛之间二选一来着 |
[17:05] | Exactly. As soon as I get out of here, | 听见了吧 只要我们从这里一出去 |
[17:08] | I’m gonna treat Kylie better than anyone ever has. | 我就会对Kylie呵护备至 |
[17:10] | I just gotta make it through tonight. OK? | 我只需要挺过今晚 明白吗 |
[17:12] | Keep an eye on the bum’s vitals. | 帮我看着点流浪汉的各项生命值 |
[17:14] | I gave him enough sedative to put down a rhino. | 我给他下的量够放倒一头犀牛了 |
[17:20] | I don’t understand why Carla didn’t tell me about you guys. | 我不明白你和Carla的事她为什么瞒着我 |
[17:25] | Maybe because she’s really in love with me, | 也许是因为她太爱我了 |
[17:27] | and together we injected you with | 我俩合谋给你注射了糖尿病病原体 |
[17:29] | diabetes to very slowly get you out of the picture. | 好让你慢慢死去 |
[17:32] | Or maybe it’s because I really liked her, | 或者是因为我真的很喜欢她 |
[17:36] | but she didn’t exactly feel the same way about me, | 可是她不喜欢我 |
[17:38] | and I got the forehead kiss | 在花了90大洋看电影之后 |
[17:39] | after spending 90 stinking dollars on theatre tickets. | 我只得到了一个额头吻 |
[17:42] | Or maybe, and this is a huge outside maybe, | 再有可能 这只是个巨大的假设 |
[17:45] | maybe she knows you’re the kind of person who freaks out | 也许是因为她了解你 知道你喜欢 |
[17:49] | over irrelevant things from the past. | 对过去的一点小事耿耿于怀 |
[17:52] | Personally, I hope it’s all three. | 个人来讲 我希望以上三种可能都包括 |
[17:57] | They say all horrible things eventually come to an end. | 人们常说 再糟的故事也终会结局 |
[18:03] | The lab results are back, and there is no SARS. | 检测结果出来了 没人得SARS |
[18:06] | The quarantine is over. So, bye-bye, everyone. | 隔离结束 那么 再见了 大伙 |
[18:12] | That looks like my neck! | 这看着像是蛋糕上我脖子的那部分啊 |
[18:24] | Oh, this does not end well for you. | 噢 这下你完蛋了 |
[18:27] | Thanks for the heads-up, jumpsuit. | 多谢你提醒 连体裤 |
[18:30] | You are going to pay every cent of that $ 700. | 那七百大洋你一分钱别想赖 |
[18:40] | Double or nothing! | 要么翻番要么清盘 |
[18:53] | We’re even. Good night, sir. | 两清了 晚安 先生 |
[18:57] | Dr. Kelso made me realize that lies come back to haunt you, | Kelso医生让我意识到了撒谎是有报应的 |
[19:00] | even little ones about cake. | 哪怕是关于蛋糕的小谎也一样 |
[19:03] | Even a lie of omission shook the foundation of a couple | 或者是一个隐瞒的谎动摇了一对 |
[19:05] | that was much more established than Kylie and me. | 比我和Kylie感情基础坚实得多的情侣 |
[19:09] | And I knew I couldn’t let her go out that door. | 我知道我得在她走出门之前坦白 |
[19:12] | – Let’s go. – Kylie, wait. | – 咱们走吧 – Kylie 等下 |
[19:15] | I paid Steve 50 bucks and an IOU for another 120 | 我用50块外加一张120块的欠条雇Steve |
[19:18] | to fake a heart attack. | 装了场突发心脏病 |
[19:21] | – I just,I really wanted tonight to go well. – Is there anything else? | – 我只是 我真希望今晚能进展顺利 – 还有吗 |
[19:26] | Adios, assface. | 拜拜了 蠢蛋 |
[19:28] | I had sex with her …… a lot. | 我和她睡过……很多次 |
[19:32] | – Why are you telling me this? – If I don’t come clean now, | – 为什么你要告诉我这些 – 如果我现在不说 |
[19:34] | whether it’s a few weeks or months or years from now, | 我相信不管是几周 几个月 或者几年之后 |
[19:38] | I know it will come back to haunt me, and ruin us, I don’t want that. | 这些谎言会报复我的 毁掉你和我 我不想那样 |
[19:42] | I’m not looking for a project. | 我没打算找老公 |
[19:46] | Yeah. I understand. | 嗯 我懂 |
[19:49] | So get it together. | 那么 振作点 |
[19:51] | Now let’s go get some coffee. | 咱们去喝杯咖啡 |
[19:54] | Wait. You know, if we …… if we leave like that, | 等下 如果咱们就这么走了 |
[19:57] | that’s how you’ll remember this night. | 你就只会记住不好的部分了 |
[19:59] | – I don’t want that. – So, what do you want to do? | – 我不想那样 – 那 你想怎么办呢 |