时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Things were amazing with Kylie, | Kylie简直超棒 |
[00:04] | but before I could get more emotionally invested, | 但是在我投入更多的情感之前 |
[00:06] | I needed answers to some questions that were very important to me. | 我还有一些对我来说很重要的问题要问她 |
[00:09] | Name three spin-offs of the sitcom Happy Days. | 例举<欢乐时光>的三个衍生剧 |
[00:11] | Mork and Mindy, Laverne and Shirley, and Joanie loves Chachi. | <默克和明迪><拉维恩和雪莉>以及<琼妮爱查奇> |
[00:15] | You marry her. You marry her now. You marry her! | 和她结婚 快和她结婚 你一定得和她结婚 |
[00:18] | OK! We passed section one, | 好 我们过了第一关 |
[00:20] | “Sitcoms about or involving Asian-American diner owners”. | “有关或包括美籍亚裔餐馆老板的电视剧” |
[00:23] | Now onto section two. | 现在开始第二关 |
[00:24] | “Fat, tubby TV husbands | “肥硕的荧幕丈夫 |
[00:26] | and the creazy hot women that would never actually be married to them”. | 和永远都不会真嫁给他们的热辣女人” |
[00:29] | Hey, we’re missing Sanford and Son. | 嘿 咱们要错过<桑福德和儿子>了 |
[00:31] | – What? – Yes! | – 什么 – 是啊 |
[00:33] | Turk was freaked out because Carla never joins us | Turk被吓呆了 Carla从来没加入过我们的 |
[00:35] | on Sanford and Son night or Cheers night. | <桑福德和儿子>之夜或者<欢乐酒店>之夜 |
[00:38] | I think it was because she was feeling | 我觉得她想跟我和Kylie |
[00:39] | a little romantically competitive with Kylie and me. | 展开浪漫竞赛 |
[00:44] | Woman, woman! I am not a lollipop! | 女人 女人 我可不是个棒棒糖 |
[00:48] | *Quiet down now* | *安静* |
[00:50] | *It is time to watch the show* | *节目开始了* |
[00:52] | *Yes, it started* | *它要开始了* |
[00:54] | *Don’t be licking me no more* | *别再舔我了* |
[00:56] | *Matter of fact could you get me a handiwipe?* | *话说你能不能拿手帮我擦擦* |
[01:02] | Carla’s certainly tring to be as adorable as us. | Carla肯定想变得像我们一样恩爱 |
[01:05] | Darn it! You won. | 真是的 你赢了 |
[01:07] | Unfortunately, Turk wasn’t on the same wavelength. | 不巧的是 Turk显然和她不在一个频道上 |
[01:11] | Do you see what you get, Carla? | 看到你的下场了吧 Carla |
[01:13] | Do you see what you get when you mess with a warrior! | 知道招惹一位勇士是什么下场了吧 |
[01:19] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:21] | Ten to 9.00! | 八点五十哟 |
[01:25] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[01:30] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[01:35] | Kylie’s in class all day and she bartends at night, | Kylie白天要上课 晚上还要去酒吧做招待 |
[01:37] | and I’m still pulling 16-hour shifts, | 我每天还有16小时轮班 |
[01:39] | so we try to make sure we kiss at least once a day. | 所以我们想办法确保每天接一次吻 |
[01:42] | Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, she takes a cab over here. | 一 三 五 她打车过来 |
[01:44] | Tuesdays and Thursdays… I scooter to my baby | 周二周四 我滑向我的宝贝儿 |
[01:49] | Honey… | 宝贝儿 |
[01:51] | …I haven’t fuffied in bed in, like, a week. | 我大概有一周没在床上”享受”过了 |
[01:55] | With 27 deaths so far, this strain of E.coli | 这种于腐肉中发现的大肠杆菌菌株十分危险 |
[01:58] | from tainted meat is quite serious. | 目前已造成了27例死亡 |
[02:01] | So if you’re a big meat-eater, be careful. | 所以如果你是一个肉食爱好者 可要当心了 |
[02:06] | The reason we’re upset because when | 我们不开心是因为 |
[02:07] | the media reports on some weird health crisis, | 每当媒体报道一些奇怪的健康危机时 |
[02:09] | everyone who sees it thinks they have it. | 每个看到的人都觉得自己被感染了 |
[02:14] | Oh, not so bad. It’s only a few people here. | 哦 也不是很糟呀 也就几个人而已 |
[02:35] | OK, OK, everybody just shut up! | 好了 好了 所有人都闭嘴 |
[02:40] | Thank you. Now, who’s first? | 谢谢 谁先来 |
[02:44] | Of course there’s only one positive when things like this happen… | 当然这种事儿发生的时候也有点好处 |
[02:50] | I love medicine! | 我爱医学 |
[02:53] | Grandma, that’s my no-fly zone. | 老奶奶 那是我的禁飞区域 |
[03:11] | Dr Cox! We’re having a bit of a crisis here. | Cox医生 我们这儿出了点状况 |
[03:14] | I see that. It seems you two have worn the same outfit. | 我看到了 你俩貌似穿了同样的外套 |
[03:18] | Barbie, if it’s of any consolation, | 芭比 如果能让你感到一丝安慰的话 |
[03:21] | it looks slightly better on you. | 它穿在你身上更好看一点 |
[03:23] | No, I’m talking about all the… | 不 我是说所有的这些 |
[03:26] | – Thank you. – Sure. | – 谢谢 – 那是 |
[03:27] | – What the hell are we supposed to do? – Loretta, relax. | – 咱们应该怎么做 – Loretta 放松 |
[03:30] | I’ve been involved in every ridiculous TV-induced panic there is. | 所有因电视新闻引起的恐慌 我都经历过 |
[03:34] | Poison pills, SARS, West Nile, | 毒药 非典 西尼罗病毒 |
[03:35] | North Face, South Fork, East River, | 北峰 南福克 东河 |
[03:37] | monkey pox, Pop Rocks, toilet snakes, | 猴痘 跳跳糖 马桶上的蛇 |
[03:38] | mad cow, bird flu, swine flu | 疯牛 禽流感 猪流感 |
[03:40] | and, quite frankly, | 而且 直说吧 |
[03:41] | every other flu that you could really only catch | 还有其他一些以动物名字命名的病毒 |
[03:44] | if you actually fornicate with the animal it’s named for. | 你只能通过和那种动物交合才能染得上 |
[03:47] | As a parting gift, I will tell you this: | 作为一个分别礼物 我要告诉你 |
[03:50] | Narrow it down to two symptoms, vomiting and diarrhoea, | 把范围缩小到两种症状 呕吐和腹泻 |
[03:53] | because it’s just not E. Coli unless it’s firing out both exits. | 因为它的确不是大肠杆菌 除非它让你上吐下泻 |
[03:58] | Sure hope I don’t have dog flu. | 希望我没得狗流感 |
[04:02] | Now Mr. Bernstein, do you have vomiting and diarrhoea? | Bernstein先生 您有呕吐和腹泻的症状吗 |
[04:05] | – No. – No. | – 没有 – 没有 |
[04:07] | – No. – No. | – 没有 – 没有 |
[04:08] | – No. – No. | – 没有 – 没有 |
[04:09] | – No. – OK, then, Mr James, you’re free to… | – 没有 – 好了 James先生 您可以 |
[04:13] | Wait a second. Charles James? | 等等 Charles James |
[04:16] | I was watching the Cheers DVD the other night. | 前几天晚上我还在看<欢乐酒店>的DVD |
[04:18] | Are you Charles James the writer? | 你就是那个剧作家Charles James吗 |
[04:20] | Yeah, that’s me. | 是的 是我 |
[04:21] | Just… stay… calm. | 一定要 保持 冷静 |
[04:24] | Ah Elliot, I need to take this man upstairs for some more tests. | 我得带这个人上楼去做几项检测 |
[04:26] | J. D, don’t leave me here. | JD 别把我留在这儿 |
[04:28] | This is very important! He may even need a surgical consult. | 这很重要 他很可能需要手术咨询 |
[04:32] | Norm Norm! | |
[04:36] | Yeah, I get it. | 好吧 我懂 |
[04:45] | What are you doing? No tongue before 10.00. | 你干嘛啊 十点之前不能舌吻 |
[04:47] | Baby if J. D and Kylie can make | 宝贝儿 如果JD和Kylie |
[04:49] | time for that stupid appointment kiss once a day, | 能每天来一次愚蠢的约会之吻 |
[04:52] | we should be able to do it twice a day. | 我们应该一天来两次 |
[04:54] | Love is not a competition. | 爱可不是竞赛 |
[04:56] | – OK. – Make it three times. | – 好吧 – 一天三次好了 |
[04:58] | – All right. I’ll see you at noon? – Noon. | – 好 中午见 – 回见 |
[05:00] | You youngsters. | 你们这些年轻人 |
[05:02] | If there is one thing I have learned, | 假设我这辈子只学到一件事 |
[05:04] | it’s that you can’t schedule love. | 那就是你不能刻意安排爱情 |
[05:06] | I think your credit card statement would beg to differ. | 我想你的信用卡账单可不怎么想 |
[05:09] | OK, listen up, everyone. For budgetary reasons, | 好吧 听着 由于预算方面的问题 |
[05:13] | we are turning the bathrooms | 我们打算 |
[05:14] | on even-numbered floors into patient rooms. | 把偶数层的洗手间改成病房 |
[05:16] | To sum up, | 总的来说就是 |
[05:16] | floors two and four are no longer for one or two. | 没法再在二楼和四楼拉一号(尿)和二号(屎)了 |
[05:19] | Actually there’s still a bathroom on two, | 实际上 二楼还是有洗手间的 |
[05:21] | but then my joke wouldn’t have worked. | 但那样我的玩笑就不好笑了 |
[05:25] | Well? | 怎么 |
[05:28] | I’m sorry. Would you please repeat the question. | 不好意思 请重复一遍你的问题 |
[05:30] | Are you going to roll over like that? | 你打算就这样算了吗 |
[05:32] | That’s weird. I asked him the same thing last night. | 奇怪了 我昨晚也是这样问他的 |
[05:34] | Where’s the outrage, the anger, the hate? | 你的怒火呢 怨气呢 恨意呢 都去哪了 |
[05:37] | Again, last night. | 又是我昨晚说过的 |
[05:39] | – You’ve gone soft. – OK, now it’s getting spooky. | – 你变软弱了 – 好吧 越来越诡异了 |
[05:42] | Look, you’re the only one who can stand up to Kelso. | 听着 你是唯一一个能和Kelso分庭抗礼的人 |
[05:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present | 女士们 先生们 请允许我奉上 |
[05:48] | man not caring. | “漠不关心”先生 |
[05:51] | OK, Jordan, little help. | 好吧 Jordan 这一点用都没有 |
[05:53] | If you don’t do what she wants, | 如果你不按她说的做 |
[05:55] | I’m going to stop having sex with you | 那我就要停止和你性交 |
[05:57] | and start making love. Love you… | 开始和你”做爱”了 爱你呦 |
[06:00] | Where is that bastard? Kelso! | 那个混蛋去哪儿了 Kelso |
[06:04] | – My wife’s name’s Carla. – Yeah. | – 我妻子叫Karla – 是 |
[06:06] | – Like Carla from the show. – Just like it. | – 和剧里的Carla同名 – 一模一样 |
[06:09] | I never actually met anyone | 我还从来没见过和剧里的角色同名的人呢 |
[06:10] | with the same name as the character on the show. | 我还从来没见过和剧里的角色同名的人呢 |
[06:12] | – Really? – No. | – 真的吗 – 假的 |
[06:14] | That’s understandable. I mean, there’s a lot of Sams. | 这可以理解 我是说 就像有很多Sam一样 |
[06:16] | Excuse me, J. D! | 打扰一下 JD |
[06:18] | I just spent the last 3 hours interviewing 212 hypochondriacs, | 我刚刚花了三个小时接待了212个疑病症患者 |
[06:21] | half of whom don’t speak any English. | 他们中有一半人连一句英语都不会说 |
[06:23] | Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to mime diarrhoea?! | 你知道模仿腹泻有多尴尬吗 |
[06:28] | Talk about your Dianes! | 看 Diane的即视感 |
[06:30] | Oh damn! It’s kiss time! | 该死 到接吻时间了 |
[06:49] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[07:04] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[07:06] | Come here, girl. Right here. | 到这儿来 美女 亲这儿 |
[07:08] | That’s where I want it. I want it right there. | 这里 我想要你亲这儿 |
[07:12] | Where have you been? | 你干嘛去了 |
[07:12] | – I was up at the Nurses’ Station! – I was looking all over for you! | – 我在护士站那儿 – 我在到处找你呢 |
[07:13] | We… | 我 |
[07:15] | – Gotta go. – Gotta go. | – 该走了 – 该走了 |
[07:21] | Bob Bob Bob. Bob. | |
[07:25] | – Sorry, Madge. – What do you want, Perry? | – 对不起 Madge – 你想干什么 Perry |
[07:28] | Bob, enough with the stinking budget cuts already. | Bob我已经受够了糟糕的预算削减了 |
[07:31] | Noted. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to fire someone. | 我知道 如果你不介意 我得解雇某个人 |
[07:34] | Oh, baloney, old man! | 哦 老家伙 别瞎扯了 |
[07:36] | I have to cut $27,000 from the cafeteria budget, | 我得从餐厅的预算里减掉两万七 |
[07:40] | and my idea of getting it | 为了这两万七 |
[07:41] | all back by charging $100 for a piece of cake | 我本来打算每块蛋糕卖100块钱 |
[07:44] | went right out the window | 但是当胖子Frank决定节食的时候 |
[07:44] | when Fat Frank decided to go on that power diet. | 这个主意就立马废了 |
[07:48] | I lost over 230 pounds so far. | 我目前已经减掉了230磅了 |
[07:50] | I don’t know why he keeps wearing those pants. | 我不知道他为什么还穿着原来的裤子 |
[07:52] | All right. Fair enough. | 好吧 挺合理的 |
[07:54] | I got your budget reports. You don’t know who to fire, do you? | 我来看看你的预算报告 你不知道要开除谁 对吧 |
[07:57] | Fine. Keep them. You do it. | 好啊 你留着它们吧 你来干 |
[08:00] | Watch and learn. I’ll do it, | 学着点儿 我会做的 |
[08:01] | and I’ll do it without firing a single person. | 我来做的话 根本不用炒掉任何一个人 |
[08:14] | I have to fire someone. | 我必须得炒掉一个人 |
[08:17] | I can’t believe you left me alone | 我简直不敢相信你为了个愚蠢的剧作家 |
[08:18] | for a stupid TV writer! | 就把我一个人丢在下面 |
[08:20] | Alright. Is that any different from when the time you spent all night | 那你和四台那个你最喜欢的天气预报员 |
[08:22] | hanging out with your favourite weatherman from Channel 4? | 瞎混的时候 和我现在有什么区别 |
[08:24] | The man had a massive heart attack. | 那个人经受了严重的心脏病发作 |
[08:26] | I was nothing but professional. | 我当时表现得很专业 |
[08:28] | OK, he’s stable! Just take the picture, Carla! | 好了 他稳定下来了 快帮我拍个照 Carla |
[08:33] | What do you want me to do? | 那你想让我怎么做 |
[08:34] | I want you to go in there and | 我想让你走进去 |
[08:35] | tell Mr.James there’s no reason for him to be up here. | 告诉他 他没理由再待在这儿了 |
[08:43] | – Mr. James how long have you had that cough? – Oh, a couple months now. | – 你咳嗽了多久了 – 哦 好几个月了 |
[08:47] | Am I wrong, Ell iot, or is | 我错了吗 Elliot |
[08:49] | that the kind of cough that needs a chest x-ray? | 或者那种咳嗽需要胸部射线检查一下 |
[08:52] | – Probably. – Thank you. | – 也许吧 – 谢谢 |
[08:56] | – Hey, yo, Turk! – What’s up? | – 嘿 Turk – 怎么了 |
[08:57] | I got a break. You want to play some ball? | 我的休息时间到了 你想打会儿球吗 |
[09:00] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[09:04] | Baby. Yeah, I’m not gonna be able to make our next appointment kiss. | 宝贝 我不能来和你接下一个约会之吻了 |
[09:08] | I’m swamped too. Yeah. | 我也被困住了 |
[09:09] | Right now I’m helping Dr Schwartz reset a patient’s leg. | 我正帮Schwartz医生给患者的腿接骨 |
[09:14] | I think you got it, Dr Schwartz. | 我觉得你做到了 Schwartz医生 |
[09:18] | You’re a liar! | 你这个骗子 |
[09:22] | Oh, for God’s sake, Perry, | 哦 拜托啊 Perry |
[09:24] | adjust your bra, man up and | 调整好你的内衣 像个男人一样 |
[09:26] | fire the one with the least pathetic story. | 然后开除那个故事最不悲哀的人 |
[09:28] | Do you really think I know any of these people’s stories? | 你觉得我知道这些人的故事吗 |
[09:31] | Well, let me fill you in. | 好吧 让我来给你科普一下 |
[09:33] | First we have Hank. Four kids. | 首先是Hank 有四个孩子 |
[09:35] | Trying to make it on a dishwasher’s salary. | 努力用那份洗碗工的工资养活着这一大家子 |
[09:37] | Next to him is Mike. Lost half his leg in a motorcycle accident. | 他旁边是Mike 在一次交通事故中丢了半条腿 |
[09:40] | And then there’s Judy. Been here 30 years. | 那个是Judy 在这儿干了30多年了 |
[09:43] | Just two away from retirement. | 再有两年就退休了 |
[09:45] | You’re friends with all these people? | 你是这些人的朋友吗 |
[09:47] | Are you kidding me? I read their files. | 你逗我啊 我看过他们的档案 |
[09:50] | I read everybody’s files, Ms Manic-depressive, | 我看过每个人的档案 躁郁症女士 |
[09:53] | – Dr Drinks-a-lot. – Hold your horses! | – 酒鬼医生 – 打住 |
[09:55] | Just tell me who the last person hired was, would you please? | 直接告诉我谁最不应该被留着就行 好吗 |
[09:59] | Looks like you both could use a little refresher. | 看起来你俩需要续杯了 |
[10:01] | Serving people like you who save lives every day | 为你们这样每天都在挽救生命的人工作 |
[10:03] | makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow. | 我觉得自己比一只追着漏奶奶牛的小猫都开心 |
[10:06] | God bless ya. God bless ya. | 上帝保佑您 上帝保佑您 |
[10:09] | – I have to fire Opie, don’t I? – You think? | – 我得开除Opie 对吧 – 你这样认为么 |
[10:15] | Metastatic lung cancer? How was he walking around with this? | 转移性肺癌吗 他是怎么带着它走来走去的 |
[10:19] | At worst, I thought maybe he had a bad case of bronchitis. | 最坏的情况是 我觉得他还可能有严重的支气管炎 |
[10:23] | This is going to suck. | 这样就糟糕了 |
[10:28] | Why’d they move me up here? | 他们为什么要把我移到这儿来 |
[10:30] | Mr James, I’m not quite sure how to say this, | James先生 我不大知道怎么说 |
[10:33] | but you have lung cancer. | 但是你有肺癌 |
[10:35] | It was strange telling Mr.James he may only have weeks to live | 告诉他 他还有几周好活 真是感觉很奇怪啊 |
[10:38] | when a few short hours ago, we all thought he was fine. | 尤其是几个小时以前 我们都觉得他没事儿 |
[10:41] | It made me realize something. | 这让我意识到一些事情 |
[10:43] | Whether it was giving bad news to a patient, | 不论是告知病人一个坏消息 |
[10:46] | or realizing your relationship may not be as stable as you thought… | 或者意识到你们的感情并不如想象中稳定 |
[10:49] | We couldn’t even make it one day. | 我们连一天都坚持不了 |
[10:54] | … or having to do someone else’s dirty work for them… | 或者不得不替别人干一些得罪人的事 |
[10:56] | Say, Kenny? Can I talk to you for a second? | 你好 Kenny 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[11:00] | … there are moments | 总有一些时刻 |
[11:01] | when we all wish life was more like a sitcom. | 你会希望生活就是一部情景喜剧 |
[11:04] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:06] | I’m sorry, too, sir. | 我也很抱歉 先生 |
[11:09] | The good news is I won’t | 好消息是 |
[11:10] | have to eat my wife’s cooking anymore, right? | 我可以再也不吃我妻子做的饭了 对吧 |
[11:17] | J. D’s sitcom fantasy will be back after these messages. | JD的幻想情景剧 几则消息后马上回来 |
[11:25] | J. D’s sitcom fantasy is | JD的幻想情景剧 |
[11:27] | filmed in front of a live studio audience. | 是在一屋子的现场观众面前录制的 |
[11:39] | It’s weird. There’s so many things I never got to do in my life, | 感觉很不好啊 有些事情我这辈子都没机会做了 |
[11:42] | like go to a carnival or take a ride in a hot-air balloon. | 比如说参加一个嘉年华或者乘坐热气球 |
[11:46] | We can do all that. | 我们要把它们都做了 |
[11:47] | We are gonna give you the best day ever. | 我们会让你度过最棒的时光 |
[11:52] | Elliot, a word? | Elliot 能借一步说话吗 |
[11:54] | A hot-air balloon seems kind of dangerous. | 热气球感觉很危险啊 |
[11:56] | I mean, he could get hurt. | 我是说 他可能会受伤 |
[11:58] | What’s he going to do, bruise one of his giant malignant tumours? | 他能怎样 划伤他那巨大的恶性肿瘤吗 |
[12:03] | Safety is always important, Elliot. | 安全总是很重要的 Elliot |
[12:07] | Oh, my God. You’re afraid of balloon rides, aren’t you? | 哦 天啊 你害怕坐热气球 是吧 |
[12:10] | It’s floating wicker propelled by fire! | 那可是由火推进的漂浮柳筐啊 |
[12:14] | Besides, I defy you to find one other thing that I’m afraid of. | 再说 你有本事再找一样我害怕的东西 |
[12:17] | It’s mopping time. | 拖地时间到了 |
[12:21] | It’s mopping time. | 拖地时间 |
[12:25] | There he is. | 他在这儿啊 |
[12:29] | Yes, it’s mopping time my friend, as you know, | 是的 拖地时间到了 朋友 如你所知 |
[12:31] | I like to start in the exact spot you’re standing. | 我想要从你站着的这块开始 |
[12:34] | Let’s get to work. Here we go. | 咱们工作吧 开始了 |
[12:36] | Is that my new sweater? | 那是我的新毛衣吗 |
[12:38] | No. This is my new sweater mop. | 不 是我的新毛衣拖布 |
[12:43] | It went dynamite with my beige cords. | 它和我浅褐色的灯芯绒裤子是绝配 |
[12:47] | You mean my beige cord sponge? | 你是说我的浅褐色的灯芯绒海绵吗 |
[13:01] | – You wanted to see me? – Yeah, I wanted to see you. | – 你想见我吗 – 是的 我是想见你 |
[13:03] | I wanted to tell you that I… I think you’re doing a great job. | 我想告诉你 我觉得你干得很棒 |
[13:07] | Boy, that meatloaf today was… it was virtually hairless. | 孩子 今天的肉饼里面 真的没有头发 |
[13:11] | I took off the gloves, | 我没带手套 |
[13:13] | it makes the hair a lot easier to pick out. | 这样比较方便把头发拣出来 |
[13:16] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[13:20] | Perry, why the hell is he still here? | Perry 该死的为什么他还在这儿 |
[13:23] | When I go back down to the cafeteria, | 等我去餐厅的时候 |
[13:25] | there had better be only three workers there. | 那儿最好只有三个员工 |
[13:28] | Unless Margaret spits out another kid. | 除非Margaret又生了个孩子 |
[13:30] | That woman’s like a Catholic bunny. | 那女人简直就像一只天主教兔子 |
[13:32] | Get it done. | 赶紧处理了 |
[13:34] | Why? Why am I having such a hard time with this? | 为什么 为什么我这样优柔寡断 |
[13:37] | Because apparently you have girl parts. | 因为很显然你有女性的一面 |
[13:40] | Kelso said that if we can cover his salary in the budget | Kelso说如果我们能增加预算 支付薪水 |
[13:43] | that Kenny can stay. | Kenny就能留下来 |
[13:45] | But where are we going to come up with $26,372? | 但要去那里凑26372美元呢 |
[13:53] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想的一样吗 |
[13:55] | Yeah. That… that we invite muscles here | 是的 我们请这位肌肉男 |
[13:59] | to hang a banner in our bedroom | 去我们的卧室里挂一条条幅 |
[14:00] | that says “It takes three to party”? | 上面写着”三人行 其乐无穷”怎么样 |
[14:04] | All right, knuckleheads. | 好吧 榆木疙瘩们 |
[14:05] | I need one of you to win this talent show. | 我要你们其中一个人赢得这场达人秀 |
[14:07] | I can do Shakespeare in German! | 我能用德语演莎士比亚戏剧 |
[14:12] | In college, I double-majored in theatre and classic languages. | 大学的时候我修的可是戏剧和古典语言的双学位 |
[14:15] | Does that degree come with headgear and allergies? | 那个学位还附赠头饰和过敏症吗 |
[14:20] | Let’s take a look at our other options. | 咱们看看其他的选择 |
[14:21] | Gandhi, you appear to be a man who is utterly without talent, | Gandhi 你看起来像是一个没有任何才能的人 |
[14:25] | unless you wanna count the | 除非你算上 |
[14:27] | fact that you are the 20th-best basketball player | 你是这个白人占绝大多数的医院里 |
[14:30] | in a predominantly white hospital. | 排名第20的篮球运动员这一条 |
[14:34] | Jordan, your only skill is illegal in 26 states. | Jordan 你唯一的才能在26个州都是非法的 |
[14:37] | It’s 27. Arkansas buckled. | 是27个 阿肯色也禁止了 |
[14:41] | Carla, that makes you my girl. | Carla 那就是你了 |
[14:44] | We could crank up the humidity | 我们可以增加湿度 |
[14:46] | and watch your hair explode. That’d be terrific. | 然后看着你的头发炸开 那肯定很棒 |
[14:49] | Which leaves me, and… | 那我就只能 |
[14:52] | …unless all of you want to see me turn a two-syllable word | 除非你们想看我把一个两个音节的词 |
[14:55] | into a six syllable word, I really think… | 变成六个音节的 我真真真真真的认为 |
[15:01] | …we should keep looking. | 我们应该继续找找 |
[15:03] | Newbie! I almost forgot about you. | 菜鸟 我差点忘了还有你 |
[15:05] | You know what? Save your breath. | 你知道吗 你可以省点力气了 |
[15:07] | I’m about to get in a hot-air | 我可以坐进一个热气球里 |
[15:08] | balloon and get Evel Knievel on my own ass. | 然后让埃维尔克尼维尔站在我的屁股上 |
[15:13] | Come on, Elliot. Let’s go French kiss the sun. | 来吧 Elliot 咱们去和太阳来个法式热吻 |
[15:18] | You know, you’re wrong about Turk. He has many, many talents. | 关于Turk 你搞错了 他有许许多多的才能 |
[15:21] | Yeah, he’s really good at | 是的 他真的很擅长 |
[15:22] | not finding five seconds to kiss his wife. | 找不出和他妻子接吻的五秒钟 |
[15:25] | Wow! That’s interesting because you’re really good at that too. | 哇 这倒有意思了 因为你也很擅长这件事 |
[15:29] | – Oh, really? – Really. | – 哦 真的吗 – 真的啊 |
[15:30] | – Really? – Really! | – 真的吗 – 真的啊 |
[15:31] | Because at least I can remember how long we’ve been married | 因为我至少知道咱们结婚多久了 |
[15:33] | and what our song is. | 也知道咱们的婚礼之歌是什么 |
[15:34] | I don’t know the name of it, | 我虽然不知道它的名字是什么 |
[15:36] | but I know it goes like this… | 但我知道它是这样唱的 |
[15:37] | Turk哼的是 |
|
[15:43] | Are you humming the Let’s All Go To the Movies song? | 你是在哼<大家一起去看电影>的曲子吗 |
[15:46] | Is that not our song? | 那不是咱们的歌吗 |
[15:48] | It’s sung by hot dogs. | 那是一帮热狗们唱的 |
[15:54] | What an amazing day! | 多神奇的一天啊 |
[15:55] | A balloon ride, lunch by the beach and my first carnival. | 热气球飞行 沙滩午餐 以及我生平第一次嘉年华 |
[15:59] | Sorry you missed getting your face painted. | 很遗憾你没来得及画脸 |
[16:01] | They only had time to paint one more face, | 他们只来得及画最后一张脸了 |
[16:03] | so I let the kid behind me go | 所以我把机会让给了排在我后面的孩子 |
[16:05] | to make him stop crying. | 好让他别哭了 |
[16:06] | That was awesome! | 那真是太棒了 |
[16:11] | Spider-girl… | 蜘蛛女 |
[16:17] | Alright, talent show’s about to start. | 达人秀就要开始了 |
[16:19] | Talent show? I’d love to see it, | 达人秀 我超爱看的 |
[16:21] | but I’m too tired to get out of bed. | 但是我实在太累了 不想下床了 |
[16:22] | That sucks for you! | 那你活该 |
[16:26] | I’m kidding! We’re going to do it right here! | 我开玩笑的 我们就在这儿办 |
[16:31] | O Romeo, Romeo… | 哦 罗密欧 罗密欧 |
[16:34] | Warum bist du Romeo | 为什么你偏偏是罗密欧 |
[16:36] | Verleugne deinen Vater und entsage deinem Namen | 别认你的父亲 放弃你的姓氏 |
[16:40] | oder wenn du das nicht willst, so schwore mir. | 或者只要你发誓 |
[16:47] | Gesundheit. | 祝你健康 |
[16:51] | Hey, I’m wondering, what’s the story with steel wool? | 嘿 我在想 钢丝绒是什么 |
[16:56] | I mean, is it steel or is it wool? Make up your mind, steel wool. | 我是说 它是钢丝还是绒 赶紧决定 钢丝绒 |
[17:00] | Are there iron sheep hopping around Scotland? | 在苏格兰有铁羊蹦蹦哒哒吗 |
[17:05] | Oh, brother. | 哦 哥们 |
[17:07] | Look, I… Start laughing or I start unplugging machines. | 听着 你们要是还不笑的话我可要关了这些机器 |
[17:13] | And if any of you cows, goats or ducks have any questions, | 如果你们这些奶牛 山羊 鸭子有任何问题的话 |
[17:17] | don’t be afraid to ask me. | 尽管来问我 |
[17:20] | I’m just like all of you, | 我其实和你们是一样的 |
[17:22] | only giant and human. | 除了高大又有人性 |
[17:26] | Thank you. I hope you enjoyed our production | 谢谢 我希望你们享受我们的作品 |
[17:29] | of World’s Most Giant Doctor Goes to the Farm. | <巨人医生去农场> |
[17:32] | So, what did we end up going with? | 咱们怎么结束啊 |
[17:34] | Oh, you went with the farm idea. | 哦 以你的农场主意收尾 |
[17:39] | Oh, my God, we’re doomed. | 哦 我天 我们完蛋了 |
[17:41] | OK, Perry, that’s it. It’s over. | 好了Perry 就这样了 都结束了 |
[17:43] | The only act left to see is you firing that guy. | 最后一幕就是你炒了那个人 |
[17:46] | Wait, wait. There’s one more contestant. | 等等 等等 还有一位竞赛者 |
[17:49] | Oh, no. Is that Kenny? | 哦 不 那是Kenny吗 |
[17:52] | Hi. I’m Kenny. | 嗨 我是Kenny |
[17:56] | Yeah, it is. | 对 是他 |
[18:01] | *Isn’t she lovely* | *她难道不可爱吗* |
[18:05] | *Isn’t she wonderful* | *她难道不美好吗* |
[18:09] | *Isn’t she precious* | *她难道不珍贵吗* |
[18:13] | *Less than one minute old* | *不到一分钟的年岁里* |
[18:16] | Hey. That… that’s our song. | 嘿 那才是我们结婚的歌 |
[18:18] | Yeah, I know. I told him to sing it. | 是的 我知道 我让他唱的 |
[18:21] | *through us he’s given life to one* | *通过我们他创造出一个生命* |
[18:25] | *Isn’t she lovely made from love* | *她难道不是因为爱而变得可爱* |
[18:38] | All right, now Bob, you give it to him. You know he deserves it. | 好吧 Bob 给他吧 你知道那是他应得的 |
[18:41] | The winner. | 冠军 |
[18:44] | My boy | 好孩子 |
[18:46] | Turk and I are gonna go home and spend some time together. | 我和Turk要回家欢度好时光了 |
[18:49] | Some good time. | 美好时光呦 |
[18:51] | And by good time, she means bumping uglies. | 她的”美好时光” 是说打炮哟 |
[18:57] | Well, I hope you had a good day, Mr James. | 我希望你今天过得很愉快 James先生 |
[19:01] | Wait a second! | 等一下 |
[19:02] | This chart isn’t for Charles James. | 这个表不是Charles James的 |
[19:04] | It’s for James Charles. | 是James Charles |
[19:05] | He’s the one who has cancer, not you. | 他才是得了癌症的那个 不是你 |
[19:07] | Who cares about him? He’s anti-Semitic! | 谁关心他 他是个反犹狂人 |
[19:10] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[19:11] | Well, that’s a load off my mind. | 这可真让我如释重负啊 |
[19:13] | Hey, everybody! | 嘿 大家快过来 |
[19:18] | Thanks for coming so quickly. | 谢谢你们到得这么快 |
[19:23] | This is the kind of thing I normally say out loud in my head. | 这种话我一般都是自己在心里大声说说 |
[19:25] | But since we’re all here… | 但是既然咱们都在这儿 |
[19:27] | It just seems like in the end, everything always works out | 看起来到最后一切都会好起来 |
[19:30] | because as long as we… | 因为只要我们 |
[19:33] | Mr James? Mr James, can you hear me? | James先生 James先生 你能听到我说话吗 |
[19:37] | He’s apnoeic! We need an airway! Call Anaesthesia! | 他的呼吸暂停了 我们得打开气道 准备麻醉 |
[19:39] | – Wait. This isn’t right. – We’re going to intubate. | – 等下 这不对啊 – 我们得插管子了 |
[19:43] | Hang some dopamine, wide open! | 输点多巴胺 开大 |
[19:45] | I need an ET tube. Where’s Anaesthesia? | 我要气道内管 麻醉药呢 |
[19:47] | Unfortunately, around here things don’t | 不幸的是 在这里 事情也不总是 |
[19:48] | always end as neat and tidy as they do in sitcoms. | 像电视里的那样干净利落地收场 |
[19:53] | Relationships aren’t always magically fixed in 30 minutes. | 关系也不总会在三十分钟里神奇地恢复 |
[19:56] | You have to work on them. | 你得好好经营 |
[19:59] | Problems don’t always have easy solutions. | 问题不总是有简单的解决方法 |
[20:01] | Hey, Kenny, once again, I’m… I’m real sorry. | 嘿 Kenny 我真的很抱歉 |
[20:05] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[20:06] | Now imagine going home to my wife. | 现在想象回去和我的妻子在一起 |
[20:10] | And around here, nice people don’t always get better. | 在这儿 好人并不一定会好起来 |
[20:18] | And at times like that, it’s comforting to know there’s always one thing | 在这时 起码还能有一件事能让你打起精神 |
[20:22] | that can pick your spirits up. | 真是太好了 |