时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Kylie wanted to take things slowly. | Kylie想要慢慢来 |
[00:04] | So, 17 dates in, | 所以 17次约会后 |
[00:05] | I was basically embroiled in the world’s longest make-out session. | 我觉得我进入了世界上最久的亲热环节 |
[00:09] | – Too much kissing? – No. | – 吻太久了是吗 – 不是 |
[00:10] | Come on, I still have a little saliva left. | 继续吧 趁着我还有些口水 |
[00:13] | As I felt the onslaught of a kiss could only be described | 长时间的用舌头猛攻终于导致了严重的舌抽筋 |
[00:15] | as a vicious tongue cramp, | 长时间的用舌头猛攻终于导致了严重的舌抽筋 |
[00:16] | I decided it was time to let Kylie see my favourite dance. | 我觉得是时候让Kylie见识一下我最爱的舞了 |
[00:20] | The “For God’s sake, invite me to stay over” Dance. | “看在上帝的份上 留我过夜吧”舞 |
[00:22] | We all know where that ends. | 我们都知道舞跳完时意味着什么 |
[00:29] | The dance begins with a subtle hint. | 这舞用一句微妙的暗示开头 |
[00:32] | I am so pooped. | 我真的好累啊 |
[00:34] | Step two, sashay her into sympathy. | 紧接着 激起她的同情心 |
[00:37] | – It’s chilly out there. – It is cold. | – 外面冷死了 – 确实挺冷的 |
[00:40] | Finally, sweep her off her feet with vulnerable cuteness. | 最后 用你那无助的可爱表情将她拿下 |
[00:43] | You know what I call this weather? Snuggle weather. | 知道我管这样的天气叫什么吗 抱抱天气 |
[00:47] | Tip the band leader and fluff up the pillows, | 给配乐的付好小费 拍松枕头 |
[00:50] | because this dance is done. | 这支舞跳完了 |
[00:51] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[00:53] | Yeah, hit the bricks, bitch. You got no game. | 撞南墙了吧 贱人 你没戏唱了 |
[01:00] | I wasn’t the only one having relationship trouble. | 不是只有我的感情出现问题了 |
[01:02] | Lately, Turk and Carla had lost their sizzle. | 最近 Turk和Carla之间火花全无啊 |
[01:05] | And as a couple, when you reach a roadblock, | 作为一对情侣 这种情况下 |
[01:07] | you can do one of two things: | 就只有两条路可走 |
[01:08] | Look inward, and try and solve your problems together | 往根部找原因 并且两人协作着把问题解决了 |
[01:11] | or blame someone else. | 要不就找个替死鬼 |
[01:12] | – You have to move out. – What? Is this about the bra catapult thing? | – 你得搬出去住 – 什么 是因为我弹你的胸衣吗 |
[01:16] | Because if that’s big of a deal, I can throw my own water balloons. | 如果惹你生气了 下次我玩自己的水球就好了 |
[01:19] | – I don’t need those C-cups. – J.D We’re newlyweds. | – 我不碰你的C罩杯了 – J.D 我们是新婚夫妇 |
[01:22] | That’s hard enough and when you’re around… | 本来就够难的了 你在的话 |
[01:24] | Tell him, Turk. | 告诉他 Turk |
[01:26] | You’re all up in our space! | 到处都有你 |
[01:28] | What? When have I ever been all up in your space? | 什么 什么时候到处都有我了 |
[01:33] | This is nice. | 这样真好 |
[01:37] | Sorry about the twosie, guys. | 尿出声音了 抱歉 伙计们 |
[01:45] | And here I thought that was a lovely evening. | 我还以为那是个美妙的夜晚呢 |
[01:48] | Well, we’re all adults here, so I guess I’ll just bid you guys adieu | 大家都是成年人了 我想那我就只能挥挥衣袖 |
[01:51] | and gather my things quietly, starting with my cable box. | 卷行李走人了 我得先拿走我的有线电视盒子 |
[02:22] | Guys, guys, guys. | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[02:23] | You’ve been working here two years. | 你们都在医院待了两年了 |
[02:25] | Why do I have to teaching you the same stuff? | 这点小事怎么总得让我反复教呢 |
[02:27] | I want to see you apply light pressure in small circles. | 你们只要小范围的小力擦就可以了 |
[02:30] | Can we take a break? | 我们能休息一会吗 |
[02:32] | The sun is scorching, and I’m very fair-skinned. | 阳光太烤人了 我皮肤太白 怕晒 |
[02:35] | You’ve only been out here for eight minutes. | 你才出来8分钟而已 |
[02:38] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[02:40] | The intern car wash. | 又让实习生洗车了 |
[02:42] | Are you saving up so you can finally get those pec implants replaced? | 你是攒钱等着换胸内填充物呢吗 |
[02:45] | Ron is coming to town today. | Ron今天会来 |
[02:47] | Speaking of which, I need to see you put on something a bit nicer. | 说到这 我需要你捯饬好看点 |
[02:52] | You know, this whole competition thing | 你和你高中哥们之间这种小竞争小比赛 |
[02:54] | you have happening with your high school buddy, | 你和你高中哥们之间这种小竞争小比赛 |
[02:56] | it is very, very boring. | 特别 特别的无聊 |
[02:58] | You know like,you were the homecoming king, he was the prom king. | 就像是 你是返校节国王 他是舞会国王 |
[03:00] | You went to medical school, he went to business school. | 你进了医学院 他进了商学院 |
[03:02] | You got divorced, he got divorced. | 你离婚了 他离婚了 |
[03:04] | Yeah, but he never has to see his wife anymore, | 是啊 可他离婚之后不用再和前妻见面了 |
[03:07] | so technically, he’s got me beat on that one. | 所以这么说吧 这事上确实是他赢了 |
[03:09] | Look, I am not going to let this weekend become about who’s a bigger man. | 听着 我不会把这周末搞成我俩之间的小竞赛的 |
[03:13] | Ron’s bringing his kid. I can’t wait to meet the child. | Ron会带孩子来 我迫不及待的想见见他的孩子 |
[03:17] | When he pulls in here in his crappy rent-a-car | 当他把他那租来的破车停在这里时 |
[03:19] | and gets a look at my hand-polished Porsche, | 他就会看见我那手工打蜡的保时捷 |
[03:21] | – Well, naturally, I’ll have the lead. – Very exciting. | – 自然而然 我就占先机了 – 太激动人心了 |
[03:38] | Hey. Hey, guys. | 嘿 嘿 伙计们 |
[03:40] | I know the chopper seems a bit much, but there was crazy traffic, | 我知道开直升机有点夸张了 但是 路上太堵了 |
[03:44] | so I had my assistant drive my rental car over from the airport. | 所以我让助理从机场把租的车开过来了 |
[03:50] | Well, it hardly seems worth it now, but what the hell? | 租这么台车好像没有必要 但管他呢 |
[03:53] | So, Per, what are you driving these days? | 那么 Per 你最近开什么车呢 |
[04:00] | – Well, that old girl needs a wash. – Thank you, Ron. | – 你那车得洗洗了 – 多谢提醒 Ron |
[04:05] | I can’t believe Turk and Carla are kicking me out. | 真不敢相信Turk和Carla想把我撵出去 |
[04:07] | When I was 15, my parents threatened to do the same thing. | 我15岁那年 我爸妈也想撵我出门来着 |
[04:09] | – So,I called them on it. – They let you stay? | – 于是 我求他们别这样 – 他们让你留下了吗 |
[04:11] | Nope. I lived with the Babcock’s for two years. | 没 我在Badcock一家里住了两年 |
[04:14] | They didn’t have a lot of rules | 那里没那么多规矩 |
[04:15] | because they were old and they thought I was a ghost. | 而且他们岁数都大了 以为我是鬼来着 |
[04:19] | All right, Carla calls the shots. Appeal to her rational side. | 好了 Carla说话最管用 从她理性的角度下手 |
[04:22] | Carla, I totally understand you guys need space, | Carla 我非常理解你们需要二人世界 |
[04:25] | but with work and my financial situation, | 但是鉴于我的工作和我的收入状况 |
[04:27] | finding a new place is going to be minimum, two to four years. | 找地方搬出去 最少也得两年到四年 |
[04:30] | Come on.Bambi. Aren’t there other married couples | 算了吧 Bambi 就没有别的住小公寓的情侣 |
[04:32] | that want to live in a small apartment with a 29-year-old man? | 愿意收留一个29岁的男人了吗 |
[04:35] | She called me a man. OK, time to play the best-friend card. | 她称我为男人 好了 是时候打出最好朋友这张牌了 |
[04:38] | Turk,I’ve always had your back, you always had mine. | Turk 我总是挺你 你也总是挺我的 |
[04:41] | – Are you sure you wanna go through with this? – It was my idea. | – 你确定你想我搬出去吗 – 撵你走是我的主意 |
[04:43] | – I banged your first girlfriend. – Chantal? | – 我上了你第一个女朋友 – Chantal |
[04:45] | Now, look, I need a favour. | 这样 帮我个忙 |
[04:47] | Let me try it, I’ll move out for a week. | 我试试 先搬出去一个星期 |
[04:49] | If you still like it, I’ll move out for good. | 如果你们习惯那样 我就永远不回来了 |
[04:52] | – Agreed. – All right. | – 同意 – 好的 |
[04:54] | And don’t worry about John Dorian | 别担心我找不到地方住 |
[04:56] | because I may be poor in pocket, | 因为我虽然兜里没钱 |
[04:58] | but I’m rich in friends. | 但是朋友一大把 |
[04:59] | Elliot,I need to crash at your place for a week. | Elliot 我能上你那住一星期吗 |
[05:01] | – Nope. – That’s OK. | – 不行 – 好吧 |
[05:03] | Because when God closes a window, he opens a door. | 因为每当上帝关上一扇窗 他都会打开一扇门 |
[05:09] | I’m just not sure I’m comfortable with you sleeping here. | 我不知道 你睡我这的话 总感觉不大方便 |
[05:11] | Kylie, I hear you. But trust me, | Kylie 我懂的 但相信我 |
[05:13] | this week is not going to be about sex. | 我不会想方设法和你上床的 |
[05:16] | Even though I think we both agree that’s where | 尽管你我都知道咱俩 |
[05:17] | we’d like our relationship to end up, right? | 迟早会上床的 是吧 |
[05:20] | So, what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[05:27] | It’s good to see you, buddy. | 见到你真高兴 哥们 |
[05:28] | It is great to see you, I’ll tell you that. | 我才高兴呢 真的 |
[05:31] | Looks like we’re getting ourselves in a walk and hug here. What say we? | 咱俩好像在搂着走呢 要不咱还是 |
[05:34] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 是啊 |
[05:36] | So look at you, Mr Big Time Doctor. | 看看你啊 牛逼的大医生 |
[05:38] | How about you, Mr Big Time… | 你也不错啊 牛逼的 |
[05:40] | – I don’t actually know what you do. – I’ve told you 100 times. | – 我还真不知道你做什么的 – 告诉你100多次了了 |
[05:43] | I run mergers and acquisitions for a large private equity hedge fund. | 我在一家私人股票对冲基金负责兼并和收购 |
[05:47] | – You’ve forgotten already. – No. | – 你还是没记住 – 没有 |
[05:49] | You do hedge clippings for a big farm. | 你在农场修建树篱什么的 |
[05:51] | You privately acquire hedgehogs. | 你自己还抓松鼠什么的 |
[05:53] | Come on.You got a hog farm. Give me a break. | 行了 你有家养猪场 饶了我吧 |
[05:55] | Tell me this, how’s that super sexy mother of yours? | 跟我说说 你性感的老妈还好吗 |
[05:58] | Your crush on my mom was cute when we were 14, | 咱们14岁那会儿你爱慕我妈还行 |
[06:00] | but the woman’s 85 now. | 现在老太太都85了 |
[06:01] | You need to back off or you can ask her out to dinner. | 你还是打消这念头吧 你也可以约她吃晚饭 |
[06:04] | I’ll have her pop in her “Going out” Teeth, | 我让她把那副”约会专用”的假牙戴上 |
[06:05] | you two can see if there’s a spark. | 你试试你俩还能不能擦出火花 |
[06:08] | – Jordan. – Hi. | – Jordan – 嗨 |
[06:10] | – Will you be joining us for dinner? – No way. | – 和我们一起吃晚饭吧 – 我才不去 |
[06:12] | Everytime we go out, the whole night turns into a giant pissing contest. | 每次我们出去 都会演变成你俩之间的小便比赛 |
[06:15] | No, it doesn’t. | 胡说 才没有呢 |
[06:19] | First one who tags the dog wins. | 谁先尿到那条狗算谁赢 |
[06:22] | Count it. | 我赢了 |
[06:25] | I’ve seen that dog around the neighbourhood. | 我在街区附近见过那条狗 |
[06:27] | – I think we killed its spirit. – Yeah. | – 咱好像玷污了它的精神 – 是啊 |
[06:29] | Look, why don’t you bring Nathan over to our place tonight, | 不然你晚上带着Nathan来我们家 |
[06:31] | the kids can play. | 孩子还能一起玩玩 |
[06:32] | We can forget all about this competition crap. | 这样就没有乱七八糟的比赛了 |
[06:35] | – I’d like that. – So would I. | – 我觉得这主意不错 – 我也觉得 |
[06:39] | Jack is going to kick Nathan’s ass at playing. | Jack今晚会把Nathan赢得屁滚尿流的 |
[06:43] | Crazy. | 疯子 |
[06:47] | How great is it not having J.D. Around | 没有J.D捣乱的日子怎么样 |
[06:51] | So great. So great. | 棒极了 棒极了 |
[06:55] | – Now what? – Well, let’s see. | – 接下来干嘛 – 我看看啊 |
[06:58] | Did it on the couch. Did it in the kitchen. | 沙发上做过了 厨房里做过了 |
[07:00] | – Oh, yes. We did. – Want to do it on J.D.’s bed? | – 噢 确实做过了 – 上J.D床上做怎么样 |
[07:03] | I think it’s about time someone did. | 我觉得是时候了 |
[07:08] | You don’t really want to have more sex,do you? | 你不是真的还想做吧 |
[07:10] | God,no, I didn’t even want to do it in the kitchen. | 天啊 不 其实厨房这场我都不想做 |
[07:14] | Well, what do we do now? | 那我们干点什么呢 |
[07:18] | Whenever J.D. And I are bored, | J.D和我无聊的时候 |
[07:19] | we like to play a little game called “Toe or finger”. | 我俩就玩”手指脚趾”的游戏 |
[07:21] | You lose your eyes. | 你闭上眼睛 |
[07:22] | I run either a toe or finger underneath your nose | 我选择脚趾或手指让你闻 |
[07:25] | and you try to guess which one it is, huh? | 你猜是手指还是脚趾 怎么样 |
[07:28] | Fine. What do you want to do? | 好吧 那你想干什么 |
[07:30] | Usually when J.D. Gets off work, we gossip about hospital stuff. | 通常J.D下班之后 我俩就八卦医院的绯闻 |
[07:34] | – Baby, that sounds a little immature. – OK! | – 宝贝 听上去好幼稚啊 – 行 |
[07:36] | Then you know,what the hell are we supposed to do? | 那你说 我们到底该干点啥 |
[07:41] | Hi, guys. Thanks for inviting me over. | 嗨 伙计们 谢谢你们邀请我 |
[07:47] | Thanks for letting us crash here,man. | 谢谢你收留我们俩 哥们 |
[07:49] | The Todd’s not accustomed to receiving gentleman callers. | Todd一般不收留男性留宿的 |
[07:52] | OK. Oh, cool picture. | 好吧 噢 照片不错啊 |
[07:55] | Which one of those guys is you? | 这里面哪个是你啊 |
[07:57] | Oh, I don’t swim. | 噢 我不游泳的 |
[07:59] | So there’s only one rule if you’re going to stay at El Casa de Todd. | 你想住Todd的小屋没问题 不过有条规矩 |
[08:03] | You got to hammock up. | 你得穿三角裤头 |
[08:05] | Oh, I don’t have one of those, Todd. | 噢 可我没有啊 Todd |
[08:07] | No problem. | 这不是问题 |
[08:12] | What are you, about a medium? | 你穿多大的 中号的吗 |
[08:15] | – Extra-medium. – This will work. | – 加大的中号 – 这个就够大 |
[08:17] | And it’ll look good too. | 而且效果一定棒 |
[08:20] | All right, Jack, listen to me. | 好了 Jack 听我说 |
[08:22] | Ron’s in the bathroom diapering his kid. | Ron在浴室里给儿子换尿布呢 |
[08:24] | When he gets out, it’s playtime. | 等他出来 就是游戏时间了 |
[08:26] | And, son, | 那个 儿子啊 |
[08:27] | lately your colouring’s been sloppy and your Elmo Song, well, | 最近 你涂鸦涂的乱七八糟 歌唱的呢 |
[08:31] | unfortunately, it’s lacked heart. | 也不咋地 缺乏情感 |
[08:33] | Now you and I, we both know that your | 你我都知道你的秘密武器 |
[08:35] | super-secret, go-to toy are your building blocks. | 你玩的最好的就是搭积木 |
[08:37] | Well, it’s time to shine, Jackie Cox. It is time to shine. | 是时候表现表现了 Jackie Cox 是时候了 |
[08:41] | Earn Daddy’s love on three. 1, 2, 3, earn Daddy’s love. | 给爸爸争脸啊 1 2 3 给爸爸争点脸 |
[08:47] | – 27-second diaper change. – I can change a diaper in 20 seconds. | – 27秒 尿布搞定了 – 我20秒就能搞定 |
[08:50] | – Oh, my God. – Say, Ronnie, | – 噢 我的天呐 – Ronnie |
[08:52] | what say we let the kids play for a while? | 咱让孩子们玩一会儿怎么样 |
[08:55] | They could play with, oh, I don’t know, | 他们可以玩会儿 我不知道 |
[08:57] | how about the building blocks | 玩会儿搭积木吧 |
[08:58] | that Jack very very rarely ever even touches? | Jack几乎 从来 都没怎么玩过的 |
[09:01] | You know what, | 你知道么 |
[09:02] | You know what, Nathan is actually in the 90th percentile in height. | Nathan的身高可达到了生长曲线表的90%啊 |
[09:04] | Jack’s only in the 85th. | Jack才85% |
[09:06] | Of course, he’s in the 99th for head size. | 不过 他的头围可达到了生长曲线表的99% |
[09:08] | Congratulations. Your son’s the Hamburgler. | 恭喜了 你儿子有个巨无霸脑袋 |
[09:11] | Head size is directly related to intelligence. | 头围大小可和智商高低密切相关啊 |
[09:14] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:20] | Jack, get the bucket off. | Jack 把桶摘下去 |
[09:24] | And Laverne told me that Nurse Tisdale | Laverne告诉我Tisdale护士 |
[09:25] | is sleeping with that married albino radiologist. | 和那个已婚有白化病的放射科医生睡了 |
[09:28] | – Oh, I feel so bad for his wife. – Elliot! | – 噢 他的妻子该多难过啊 – Elliot |
[09:31] | It’s not about empathy, it’s about judging people. | 说这些不是博你同情 是让你指手划脚的 |
[09:35] | Can’t we do something else? | 咱能干点别的吗 |
[09:38] | Look, I already said I don’t want to play that game. Turk. | 我说了不想玩那个游戏 Turk |
[09:40] | OK, you know what,I vote Elliot goes home | 好了 你知道吗 我申请让Elliot回家去 |
[09:42] | because she’s all up in our space! | 因为她占着咱的地盘了 |
[09:43] | She’s in our space. | 她占咱们地盘 |
[09:45] | Why? Because I won’t dish about other people behind their back | 为什么 就因为我不愿意在别人背后说人坏话 |
[09:47] | or smell your toe? | 不愿意闻你的脚趾头吗 |
[09:48] | Or finger. | 手指你也不闻 |
[09:50] | All I’ve seen so far is the toe, Turk! | 你伸过来的一直都是脚趾 Turk |
[09:54] | See you tomorrow, guys. | 明天见了 伙计们 |
[09:58] | Look, Perry, we just have to accept Jack the way he is, | 听着 Perry 咱们必须接受Jack真正的样子 |
[10:01] | love him unconditionally and | 无条件地爱他 |
[10:03] | enrol him in some sort of block-building class. | 给他报个搭积木的班什么的 |
[10:06] | – Look at these things, Jordan. – Yeah? | – 看这俩玩意 Jordan – 怎么了 |
[10:09] | The colour coordination, the… the symmetry. | 看颜色的协调性 整体的对称性 |
[10:13] | A two-year-old shouldn’t be able to do this kind of stuff. | 一个两岁的孩子是搭不出这样的积木的 |
[10:15] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[10:17] | They say admitting there’s a problem is half the battle… | 人们说发现问题只能算成功了一半 |
[10:20] | … even if it’s something you didn’t expect. | 即使是你意料之外的原因 |
[10:23] | What is wrong with you guys? | 你俩出什么问题了 |
[10:25] | We miss J.D. | 我们想J.D了 |
[10:30] | The bottom line is,when warning signs are in front of you, | 底线是 当警示牌已经立在你眼前时 |
[10:33] | there’s no denying the truth. | 否认现实是没用的 |
[10:34] | Nathan has classic signs of autism. | Nathan很有可能是自闭症 |
[10:43] | Ron’s kid doesn’t make eye contact, | Ron的孩子不和人眼神交流 |
[10:45] | he barely speaks,and he freaked out when you trying to cuddle him. | 也不怎么说话 你试着抱他的时候 他吓坏了 |
[10:48] | I mean, hell, if he was an adult, he’d be, well… | 该死的 如果他是成年人 他可能 |
[10:51] | …you know, me. | 像我一样 |
[10:54] | But those behaviours in a child could point towards autism. | 但是这些行为发生在一个孩子身上 很可能是自闭症 |
[10:58] | – It’s obvious what we have to do. – Grit our teeth, | – 我想你知道我们该怎么做 – 闭上嘴 |
[11:00] | get through the weekend, never speak to Ron again? | 坚持完这个周末 再也不和Ron说话了 |
[11:02] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[11:04] | I can’t believe what I just heard! | 我简直不敢相信我的耳朵 |
[11:06] | The tick tocking of your biological clock | 你的生物钟滴答滴答着 |
[11:08] | leading you towards the corner of Celibate and Spinster Way? | 带你走向老处女的禁欲区吗 |
[11:11] | Sometimes it’s great to already have a bastard child. | 有时候 先生个私生子出来挺好的 |
[11:15] | – You said it. – You know, it is our obligation | – 说得好 – 你知道 发现问题 |
[11:18] | as doctors to tell someone when there is a problem. | 并告诉病人是我们医生的义务 |
[11:20] | And I will bring a child into this world when I am ready, | 我准备好的话我会要孩子的 |
[11:23] | not when society dictates I must. | 而不是被社会强制着生孩子 |
[11:29] | Good God, you smell like baby. | 天啊 你闻上去就像个婴儿 |
[11:33] | I’ve only actually met the child once, | 那孩子我只见过一次 |
[11:36] | so I think it’s pretty important that | 我觉得想查清楚的话 |
[11:37] | we figure out a way to spend some alone time with him. | 必须想办法和那孩子单独相处一会儿 |
[11:40] | Perry, if I’m going to be spending a lot of time | Perry 如果想要我和别人的孩子 |
[11:43] | with someone else’s child, | 一起待很长时间的话 |
[11:44] | it’s going to be with our neighbour’s 17-year-old. | 我只接受咱们17岁的邻居 |
[11:48] | And don’t think he hasn’t asked. | 别以为他不想这样 |
[11:50] | Oh. Pablo. | 噢 Pablo |
[11:55] | Hello? Anybody home? | 你好啊 家里有人吗 |
[11:58] | J.D., we’re right here. | J.D 我们就坐在这 |
[11:59] | Tell them you want to come back! | 告诉他们你想搬回来住 |
[12:01] | I just came by to get my toothbrush. | 我就回来取个牙刷 |
[12:02] | Carla took your toothbrush out the bathroom, put it in the hall closet. | Carla把你的牙刷从浴室里拿出来了 放在壁橱里了 |
[12:06] | Finger. Bingo. | 手指 答对了 |
[12:10] | Come on, Rowdy. | 走吧 Rowdy |
[12:12] | – We should ask him back. – Baby, no. | – 我们应该让他搬回来 – 宝贝 不行 |
[12:15] | We’re too proud. We are the proud Turks. | 我们有自尊的 我们是自尊的Turk一家 |
[12:18] | Hey, guys, the heater’s broken again. | 嘿 伙计们 暖气又坏了 |
[12:20] | – What happened? – I clubbed it with a Maglite. | – 怎么回事 – 我用手电筒敲坏的 |
[12:23] | I can probably stay and fix it. It could take 3, 4, 5 days. | 我可以留下来修好它 也就3 4 5天的样子 |
[12:26] | I did a triple bypass yesterday. I think I can fix the heater. | 我昨天做了一例冠状动脉搭桥手术 修暖气有我就够了 |
[12:29] | Suit yourself. | 你自便吧 |
[12:32] | Bye, trumpet player I don’t know. | 拜 小号手什么的 |
[12:34] | Now I understand why your music is so sad. | 现在我知道为什么你的音乐那么伤感了 |
[12:40] | So I hear you’re homeless. | 听说你无家无归了 |
[12:42] | I want to volunteer, give you a place to stay. | 我自告奋勇 给你个住的地方吧 |
[12:44] | – I don’t think so, buddy. – Listen, crash in my garage. | – 算了吧 伙计 – 听着 睡我的车库吧 |
[12:47] | I guarantee you there will not be another person in there. | 我保证那里没别人 |
[13:00] | You’re going to slather jam on my face | 你准备抹我一脸果酱 |
[13:02] | and sic a family of raccoons on me,aren’t you? | 然后再放一窝浣熊进来 是不是 |
[13:04] | – Damn it. I’ve become predictable. – I’m out. | – 该死的 你已经能预测我的行动了 – 我撤了 |
[13:07] | Oh, yeah? Well, from what I hear I’m your last option. | 噢 是吗 我听说我可是你最后一根救命稻草呢 |
[13:10] | Options! I got cable TV and a dead dog. I got plenty of options. | 救命稻草 我带着有线电视和一只标本狗 我有的是稻草 |
[13:16] | Come on in. I’ve got a huge king bed. | 进来吧 我有一张巨大的床 |
[13:19] | It’ll be nice to have a buffer between me and my mom. | 我和我妈中间加个缓冲带也挺好的 |
[13:24] | Sorry, bro. We’re little crowded tonight. | 抱歉 伙计 可能没你的地方了 |
[13:26] | – Lonnie, you have three kids? – That I know of. | – Lonnie 你有仨孩子吗 – 我知道的就仨 |
[13:33] | Yeah? | 干嘛 |
[13:36] | – Does Doug Murphy live here? – The pathologist? | – Doug Murphy住这里吗 – 那个病理医生吗 |
[13:38] | – Yeah. – No. He moved out. | – 对 – 不在了 他搬走了 |
[13:40] | Excuse me. I have to go change somebody’s life. | 失陪一下 我得去改写某人的命运 |
[13:45] | But, Mr McMahon, would you mind? | 那个 McMahon先生 你介不介意 |
[13:48] | You are correct, sir! | 就是这个 先生 |
[13:51] | So why do you want to baby-sit my kid? | 你怎么想起帮我带小孩了 |
[13:53] | You think I can’t handle my own kid? | 你觉得我照顾不好自己的小孩吗 |
[13:55] | No,that’s not it at all. I think you’re great with your kid, | 才不是呢 我觉得你是个超级老爸 |
[13:57] | you’re fantastic with your kid. | 你简直棒透了 |
[13:58] | In fact, if you want, you can baby-sit my kid. | 事实上 如果你愿意 你可以帮我带小孩 |
[14:01] | Are we really doing this? Cause I’ll baby-sit the hell out of your kid. | 你确定你要这么做吗 我会把你小孩带得乐不思蜀的 |
[14:03] | – Bring it on,daddy – Who need a baby-sitter? I’ll do it. | – 放马过来吧 爸比 – 谁找保姆 我来 |
[14:05] | You don’t have to pay cash, just pay me in hot showers. | 不用付我钱的 让我洗热水澡就行 |
[14:07] | And you don’t have to wash me, unless you want to, | 也不用帮我洗的 除非你想 |
[14:09] | but that’s weird. I don’t know. | 但那样会很怪 人家不知道啦 |
[14:10] | Newbie, I’ve got this one covered. | 菜鸟 这里用不着你 |
[14:12] | Come on.You two are interracial best buddies. | 别这样 你俩是最棒的黑白哥们了 |
[14:15] | I, too, have a black best friend. | 我也有个黑人好朋友 |
[14:17] | Go out. Enjoy it. Celebrate your uniqueness. I can do it! | 出去吧 享受吧 庆祝你们独一无二的友情 我没问题的 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry. Did you just call me black? | 抱歉 你刚是不是叫我黑人来着 |
[14:23] | Because the last time I checked, | 据我了解 |
[14:24] | the correct term was “African-American”. | 你应该称我”非裔美国人” |
[14:28] | Well, Turk lets me call him brown bear. | Turk就让我叫它棕熊熊啊 |
[14:29] | – Who the hell is Turk? – I should go. | – Turk他妈的是哪根葱 – 我该走了 |
[14:35] | Angry black man. It never disappoints. | 愤怒的黑人 百试百灵呢 |
[14:38] | – I pull it out when I need to. – Well, what do you say? | – 需要的时候我就使这招 – 你想怎么安排 |
[14:42] | Well, I do have a lot of work to get done. | 我确实有一堆工作要做 |
[14:45] | – You can watch Nate. – You got it. | – Nate交给你了 – 放心吧 |
[14:47] | Sometimes the worst thing is getting exactly what you want. | 有时候最糟的事情就是一切如你所愿 |
[14:51] | Nathan? Look at me. | Nathan 看着我 |
[14:57] | Nathan Nathan. | |
[15:00] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[15:05] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[15:07] | Could you get a towel to wipe the sweat from my head? | 你能拿条毛巾帮我擦擦汗吗 |
[15:09] | They’re all dirty, OK? J.D. Used to wash them. | 没有干净毛巾了 好吗 以前都是J.D洗毛巾的 |
[15:13] | It’s so hot! | 热死了 |
[15:15] | When is he going to finish with the heater? | 他什么时候能把暖气修好 |
[15:17] | It’s OK. He’s a professional, I’m sure he’s almost done. | 没事的 他是专业的 他马上就修会好的 |
[15:22] | This should not have been removed. | 这个不该卸下来的 |
[15:28] | Todd made you wear banana hammock to bed? | Todd逼你穿三角裤头睡觉吗 |
[15:30] | It was horrible. I kept imagining I was an Olympic diver. | 太可怕了 我不停想象自己是个跳水运动员 |
[15:35] | Well,It means a lot to me that you would go through all that | 你情愿经受这一切来尊重我 |
[15:37] | just to respect my boundaries. | 我很感动 |
[15:39] | Thanks, Kylie. I can just sleep on the couch. | 谢谢 Kylie 我睡沙发就行 |
[15:42] | You don’t have to crash on the couch. | 你不用睡沙发了 |
[15:58] | Well, Dr Dorian, are you going to join me? | Dorian医生 你愿意加入我吗 |
[16:01] | I couldn’t have planned it better. | 这可是始料未及的美事啊 |
[16:06] | J. D! We’re sorry. The door was unlocked, | J.D 抱歉 门没锁 |
[16:09] | and we knew you’d be here. We want you back. | 我们知道你在这 我们想你回来 |
[16:12] | I don’t want to come home. | 我不想回去啊 |
[16:13] | It took me a month to get here from the couch. | 我花了一个月才从沙发升级上床的 |
[16:17] | J.D., maybe you should go home. | J.D 也许你该回家了 |
[16:19] | Get the moment back! Say something hot! | 把那刻找回来 说点带感的 |
[16:22] | Perhaps we could invite Turk and Carla to join us on the bed. | 我们可以请Tuck和Carla加入我们啊 |
[16:29] | I’ll go. | 我这就走 |
[16:35] | I think it is so great that you’re going to talk to your friend. | 你能决定和你的朋友把话说开 真是太好了 |
[16:37] | And I know it’s going to be hard. So if you need me, just say the word. | 我知道这很不容易 如果需要我的话 说一声就行 |
[16:40] | I will jump right in. | 我立马跳进去接过话茬 |
[16:44] | I need to talk to you about Nathan. | 我想和你聊聊Nathan |
[16:46] | That little guy’s my life. | 小家伙就是我的一切 |
[16:47] | I’ve gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[16:50] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[16:52] | Ron, there is no easy way to do this, | Ron 这话怎么说也婉转不到哪去 |
[16:53] | so I’m going to go ahead and say it. | 所以我就直说了 |
[16:56] | I think Nathan is autistic. | 我觉得Nathan有自闭倾向 |
[17:00] | And that’s the real reason | 我主动提出帮你带孩子 |
[17:02] | that I wanted to spend time with him today. | 就是为了确定这一点 |
[17:07] | This is… this is unbelievable. | 这 难以置信啊 |
[17:10] | I know. But the good news here is that we found out early. | 我懂 不过好消息是我们发现的早 |
[17:12] | – So you can be as proactive as you… – No. | – 所以你可以提早的采取 – 不 |
[17:14] | You are unbelievable. I mean… | 难以置信的是你 我是说 |
[17:18] | You can’t handle the fact that my kid is better at building blocks, | 我儿子积木比你儿子搭的好 你受不了 |
[17:21] | so you tell me there’s something wrong with him? | 你就跑来说我儿子有病是吗 |
[17:25] | You know what, why don’t you just get the hell out of here? | 你知道吗 你还是从我眼前消失吧 |
[17:31] | That’s just not going to happen. | 我不会走的 |
[17:34] | No way. | 不走 |
[17:40] | At first I was a little disappointed that I wasn’t sleeping at Kylie’s, | 我最初还在为了没能睡在Kylie家沮丧 |
[17:43] | but it was good to be home. | 但回家的感觉真好 |
[17:44] | I’m home! Hello, fridge. | 我回来了 你好 冰箱 |
[17:47] | Good to see you, lamp. | 见到你真好 台灯 |
[17:49] | Here I come, couch! | 沙发 我来了 |
[17:54] | You guys moved couch? | 你们挪沙发了吗 |
[17:56] | It’s always nice to let your friends know | 告诉你的朋友你很感激他们 |
[17:58] | that you appreciate them… | 一直是件很贴心的事 |
[18:00] | I’m glad you’re home, buddy. | 你回来我很高兴 伙计 |
[18:04] | I missed you, my African-American friend. | 我想你 我的非裔美国人朋友 |
[18:07] | – Call me brown bear. – Brown bear. | – 叫我棕熊熊 棕熊熊 |
[18:15] | This… is a classmate of mine from medical school. | 这是我医学院一个同学的电话 |
[18:19] | He’s located up in your area now. | 他住在你那个区 |
[18:22] | I think he’d really be able to help you. | 我想他能帮到你 |
[18:24] | But sometimes you just can’t | 但有时你就是不知如何 |
[18:25] | quite find words to show that appreciation. | 表达你的感激之情 |
[18:29] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[18:31] | I just want to say that | 我就想说 |
[18:33] | I’m going to handle this kid situation so much better than you ever could. | 我会把孩子的问题处理的比你好几千几万倍 |
[18:36] | Oh, give me a break. I would kick your ass in situation-handling. | 噢 算了吧你 我才是 处理孩子问题上强过你几万倍 |
[18:40] | I’m a doctor, for God sakes. And for the record, | 看在上帝的份上 我可是名医生 另外声明一点 |
[18:43] | the Vegas odds-makers are making Coxy a heavy favourite. | 维加斯的赌徒们可都压我是最佳爸爸 |
[18:46] | Well, then, I would just bet on me and make a bundle. | 那我就压我自己 然后赢一大笔钱 |
[18:49] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:51] | I probably would too. | 我可能也压你赢 |
[18:56] | Behold, the Twinkie from the first day we moved in. | 看啊 我们搬进来那天的奶油饼 |
[19:00] | I owe you an apology, Turk. | 我欠你一句对不起 Turk |
[19:02] | – Splitsies? – Of course. | – 要分着吃吗 – 当然了 |
[19:06] | – Want some? – No. | – 要来点吗 – 算了 |
[19:07] | OK, fine. More for me. | 不要算了 我还能多吃点 |
[19:08] | Bambi So, Bambi, | |
[19:10] | what’s the deal with all the things you do around here? | 你为什么要做那些事啊 |
[19:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思啊 |
[19:14] | The laundry, the fixing the radiator, | 你洗衣服 修暖气 |
[19:18] | listening to me gossip and playing stupid games with Turk. | 听我八卦别人 还陪着Turk玩那些特二的游戏 |
[19:20] | How do you make yourself do all that stuff? | 这么多事你怎么做到的 |
[19:23] | At the end of the day, the best thing to do for your friend is to be honest. | 在一天结束时 能为朋友做的最好的事就是以诚相待 |
[19:26] | I don’t know. I never really thought about it. | 我不知道 我从来没想过 |
[19:28] | I guess when you care about someone, | 我想如果你在乎某人的话 |
[19:30] | you do whatever you can to make them happy. | 你就会尽己所能的让他开心吧 |
[19:35] | You know, it’s funny. | 知道吗 说来有趣 |
[19:36] | You guys couldn’t go one week alone with each other | 没有我搅合的日子 |
[19:38] | without needing J. Dizzle around. | 你俩居然连一星期都没坚持住 |
[19:41] | What is up with that? | 怎么回事啊 |
[19:42] | You just have to hope that your honesty doesn’t make them realize | 你只能希望你的诚实不会逼他们 |
[19:45] | something they didn’t want to know. | 去正视他们已经察觉到的问题 |
[19:48] | We’re in trouble, aren’t we? | 我俩出问题了 是不是 |
[19:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |