时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Kylie and I still hadn’t slept together, | 我和Kylie还没做过 |
[00:07] | but I had a feeling her four-week booty embargo was about to end. | 但我有种感觉 她的四周床禁就要结束了 |
[00:11] | I have a surprise for you tonight. | 今晚我有个惊喜要给你 |
[00:13] | God, I hope it’s sex. Or a pony. | 天啊希望是上床 或者说给骑(小马) |
[00:15] | I’ll bet it’s sex cos I don’t see a pony. | 我打赌肯定是上床 因为没见有小马 |
[00:18] | Wait right here. | 在这等着哦 |
[00:21] | It’s for your scooter. | 这是给你小摩托准备的 |
[00:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[00:25] | Nothing, I was just gonna do a little laundry. | 没啥 我只是想洗点衣服 |
[00:28] | I assume your facilities are in-building? | 我猜你的洗衣设备在室内吧 |
[00:30] | Why is it always about sex with you? | 为什么总要扯到和你上床 |
[00:32] | It’s not. Look, Kylie, | 不是的 听着Kylie |
[00:35] | I’m just really proud of my abs. | 我真的只是对我的六块腹肌很骄傲 |
[00:36] | Or ab. | 或者说是一块腹肌 |
[00:41] | Turk and Carla were having some relationship trouble of their own, | Turk和Carla有些感情问题 |
[00:43] | but at least they were working on it. | 但至少他们在尝试解决 |
[00:45] | Baby, I don’t understand why we can’t discuss this after The A-Team. | 亲爱的 为啥咱不能等看完<天龙特攻队>再谈 |
[00:48] | Turk, a lot of married couples hit roadblocks the first year, | Turk 很多夫妻第一年会碰瓶颈 |
[00:51] | but nothing’s gonna get resolved | 但如果我们不把问题摊开来讲 |
[00:53] | if we don’t get our issues out in the open. | 就没办法解决它们 |
[00:55] | OK, let’s do this. | 好 那开始吧 |
[00:57] | – OK, what’s bothering me… – Hey, hey! There he is! | – 好 困扰我的是 – 嘿嘿 他来啦 |
[01:01] | – Did my buddy hit it and quit it? – Hell, no. | – 好基友上完就跑了啊 – 靠 没 |
[01:04] | Hell, yes! | 靠 没错 |
[01:06] | Now if you excuse me, | 抱歉先走一步 |
[01:07] | it’s time for my nightly ritual. | 夜间仪式时间到 |
[01:09] | Pleasure myself, weep and repeat. | 安抚自我 痛哭一场 然后再来一遍 |
[01:12] | See, Turk? This is our problem. | 看到没Turk 这就是我们的问题 |
[01:14] | We’re trying to have a serious conversation here, | 我们正在试着严肃地谈谈话 |
[01:16] | but you’re more concerned about your other wife is doing. | 但你更热衷于别个小媳妇的事 |
[01:19] | Ok. You know what bothers me? | 好吧 你知道我烦什么吗 |
[01:21] | Everything little thing with you becomes a big issue. | 每件琐事到你那就变成大问题了 |
[01:23] | You make mountains out of molehills. | 你就爱小题大做 |
[01:24] | When have I ever made a mountain out of a molehill? | 我啥时候小题大做了 |
[01:28] | Turk! If you can’t remember to put the cap on the toothpaste, | Turk 你要是连盖回牙膏盖都记不得 |
[01:32] | how are we gonna raise our children? | 我们要怎么教育孩子 |
[01:34] | You know what? I’m gonna stay with my sister. | 我要去和我姐住 |
[01:37] | I guess I could work on it a little. | 我想这我能改进一点点 |
[01:41] | Ok, if the patient is in shock, | 如果病人休克了 |
[01:42] | the first thing we wanna try to do | 我们要做的第一件事 |
[01:44] | is assess intravascular volume… | 就是评测血管内容量 |
[01:46] | – What? That’s right. – Oh, I know. | – 咋了 那是对的 – 我知道 |
[01:49] | I wasn’t “Ahhing” You to indicate an incorrect answer, | 我对着你”昂嘤”并非暗示你的答案错误 |
[01:52] | I was “Ahhing” Because I was bored, | 我”昂嘤”是因为我很无聊 |
[01:54] | thought that might drive you crazy. | 觉得那没准能让你发狂 |
[01:55] | You’re a wonderful teacher. | 你是位出色的老师 |
[01:56] | Stop “Ahhing” in front of my residents. | 别当着我实习生的面”昂嘤”了 |
[01:58] | It’s unprofessional. | 很不专业 |
[01:59] | You’re right, Barbie. Carry on. | 说得对芭比 继续吧 |
[02:03] | So when you’re dealing with cardiogenic shock… | 所以你们在处理心原性休克时 |
[02:08] | …it’s best to start fluid resuscitation… | 最佳办法是液体复苏 |
[02:13] | Let’s keep moving. | 咱们接着走 |
[02:17] | You know, I don’t really appreciate you messing with my lady. | 我真心讨厌你找我女人麻烦 |
[02:21] | Your lady? | 你的女人 |
[02:22] | Blonde doctor and I will end up together. | 那位金发碧眼的医生会跟我终成眷属的 |
[02:23] | and I’m talking the whole shebang. | 我说的是共度一生哦 |
[02:24] | House in the burbs, | 一起住在郊区的房子里 |
[02:26] | Volvo in the driveway, | 乘着沃尔沃高速奔驰 |
[02:27] | dog-fighting ring in the basement. | 在地下室看斗狗比赛 |
[02:29] | I guess it wouldn’t be the first time the janitor got the girl. | 我猜这不是清洁工第一次泡到妞了 |
[02:31] | Oh, wait a minute. Yes, it would. | 哦等等 不对 就是第一次 |
[02:34] | – You want to place a wager? – I do, | – 想打赌吗 – 我想啊 |
[02:36] | but I really have no need for a cracked Thermos | 但我真的没必要为一个碎了的热水瓶 |
[02:39] | and two pounds of keys. | 和两磅钥匙下注啊 |
[02:40] | How about my van for your Porsche? | 拿我的货车和你的保时捷做赌注咋样 |
[02:42] | I suppose when I win, | 我想等我赢了 |
[02:43] | I could destroy your vehicle and make you watch, couldn’t we? | 会让你来观赏你的车被毁的经过 |
[02:46] | – Bet. – Bet. | – 说定了 – 说定了 |
[02:50] | Give me the details on Kylie. | 跟我说说你和Kylie的细节 |
[02:51] | Dude, it was so naughty. | 伙计 太淫荡了 |
[02:52] | We’re kissing, right? | 我们正亲着对吧 |
[02:53] | And she’s like, “It’s a little hot in here,” | 然后她说”有点热”之类的 |
[02:56] | and she starts pulling down her skirt. | 就开始脱她短裙了 |
[02:58] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:59] | I’m getting turned on by my own fake story. | 一个假故事把自己说硬了 |
[03:02] | Damn you, ruptured spleen! To be continued. | 去你的脾脏破裂 未完待续 |
[03:05] | Thank God Turk left, | 感谢上苍Turk走了 |
[03:06] | because I can’t think about sex anymore. | 因为我不能再想做爱了 |
[03:08] | Luckily for me, | 幸运的是 |
[03:09] | there isn’t a whole lot of temptation in a hospital. | 在医院里不会激起那么多欲望 |
[03:13] | Howdy, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[03:16] | Do you still want me? | 你还要我吗 |
[03:19] | Yes, please. | 是的 来吧 |
[03:25] | Hey, stranger. | 嘿 陌生人 |
[03:29] | Ouch. | 啊哟 |
[03:45] | So Molly’s back in town. | Molly回城了 |
[03:47] | She definitely wants me. | 她肯定还想着我 |
[03:48] | Bye. How you doing, J.J? | 拜 最近好吗J.J |
[03:50] | It’s J.D. | 是J.D |
[03:52] | Oh right, | 哦对 |
[03:52] | I was just thinking of that Jimmie Walker sitcom. | 我只是想起了Jimmie Walker的情景喜剧 |
[03:52] | Jimmie Walker 美国著名喜剧演员 以情景喜剧<好日子(Good Times)> 的James Evans Jr.(J.J.)为人熟知 | |
[03:54] | Good Times? | <好日子>吧 |
[03:55] | Not great. My sister had a miscarriage. | 并不好 我姐流产了 |
[03:58] | Molly Molly? | |
[04:02] | – You look fantastic. – So do you. | – 你看起来很棒 – 你也是 |
[04:03] | How’s Milwaukee? | 密尔沃基怎么样 |
[04:04] | It’s ok. I’m here to see a patient. | 还行 我来这看个病人 |
[04:07] | Even though she did the fake “Forget my name” Thing, | 即便她假装忘了我名字 |
[04:09] | she’s here for me. | 我也知她为我而来 |
[04:10] | I think we all know there’s no patient. | 众人皆知这里没病人 |
[04:11] | They’ve landed! | 他们到了 |
[04:13] | Grab some blankets | 拿些毯子 |
[04:14] | and all the canned goods you can carry. | 能带多少罐头就带多少 |
[04:16] | We’re moving to the sewers. | 我们要去搬到下水道去了 |
[04:19] | Apprantely he’s really possessive of me. | 很明显 他对我有很强的占有欲 |
[04:20] | He won’t talk to the new psychiatrist. | 他不和新精神科医生讲话 |
[04:22] | Molly, I’m sure he’s not that possessive. | Molly 我确信他占有欲没那么强 |
[04:24] | Get away from my doctor! | 离我的医生远点 |
[04:26] | – Get him off! Get him off! – Patrick, down. | – 让他走开 走开 – Patrick冷静点 |
[04:32] | It is so good to laugh like this with you again. | 能再次与你畅怀大笑简直太棒 |
[04:36] | I’m on a break here, Newbie. | 我在这休息呢 菜鸟 |
[04:37] | Just tell your shiny-headed roommate | 去告诉你那头顶崩亮的室友 |
[04:39] | if he doesn’t shut up, | 如果他不闭嘴 |
[04:39] | or his first surgery | 人机分离 |
[04:40] | will be removing that cell phone from his own ass. | 将是他做的第一个手术 |
[04:42] | You give him a break. | 你就饶了他吧 |
[04:43] | He’s talking to his wife. | 他在和老婆打电话 |
[04:44] | Anybody seen Mr Jennings file? | 有人看到Jenning先生的档案了吗 |
[04:46] | Oh, here it is. | 哦在这 |
[04:48] | This just got interesting. | 这就有趣了 |
[04:52] | – Who are you talking to? – Rosanna. | – 你在和谁讲电话 – Rosanna |
[04:54] | – Your college girlfriend? – Yeah. | – 你大学的女朋友 – 是的 |
[04:56] | – Could I say hi? – Yeah. | – 我能打个招呼吗 – 行啊 |
[04:58] | – Hey, Rosanna. – Hi, J.D. | – 嘿Rosanna – 嗨J.D |
[05:00] | Dude, what the hell? | 伙计 你搞毛啊 |
[05:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:05] | – Hello? J.D.? – This phone is indestructible. | – 喂J.D – 这手机坚不可摧 |
[05:08] | If it has a camera, I’m so getting one. | 如果它有摄像头 我要去入一个 |
[05:10] | Is anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
[05:12] | Dude! | 伙计啊 |
[05:13] | Why are you talking to your college girlfriend? | 为什么你要和大学的女朋友打电话 |
[05:15] | We’re just friends! | 我们只是朋友 |
[05:17] | Just friends. | 只是朋友 |
[05:19] | I was just friends once with a Vietnamese girl. | 我以前和一个越南女孩只是朋友 |
[05:22] | Long story short, | 长话短说 |
[05:23] | I’m on the hope of sending Trong Tri Kelso to college. | 现在我要送越南小Kelso上专科大学了 |
[05:26] | He doesn’t want to go to a state school. | 他不想上州立大学 |
[05:27] | Unlike you, Bobbo, | 和你不同Bobbo |
[05:29] | Gandhi here is in a healthy relationship. | 甘地的感情状况很健康 |
[05:31] | I mean, come on, | 你们看啊 |
[05:31] | look at even Jordan | 甚至Jordan都准我 |
[05:32] | lets me keep in contact with women from my past. | 跟以前的女人保持联系 |
[05:34] | Give me a pound, my dawg. | 击个拳 好哥们 |
[05:37] | – He gets me. – Give me a pound, dawg. | – 他懂我 – 击个拳 好哥们 |
[05:41] | Does he know you were being sarcastic? | 他知道你刚刚是在讽刺吗 |
[05:44] | – I hope not. – Splendid. | – 希望他不知道 – 那真是极好的 |
[05:47] | Gentlemen, Crazy Eyes Margo, | 先生们 疯眼Margo |
[05:48] | I’ve called the brain trust together for one reason. | 我把智囊团召集在此只为一件事 |
[05:51] | I have to find a way to make blonde doctor mine. | 我得找个法子泡到金发碧眼医生 |
[05:53] | Burn down her apartment. | 烧掉她的公寓 |
[05:55] | I have an idea, but we’re gonna need a tugboat. | 我有个主意 但我们需要一只拖船 |
[05:58] | Tugboats and arson. | 拖船加纵火 |
[05:59] | That’s all I ever get from you guys. | 你们总给我来这一套 |
[06:01] | We call this a brain trust, | 我们名为智囊团 |
[06:03] | and I’m the one with all the solutions. | 而只有我是智多星 |
[06:05] | I saved you from that eagle, Randall. | 是我把你从老鹰那救回来的 Randall |
[06:06] | I saved your job, Troy. | 我保住了你的工作 Troy |
[06:08] | And, Margo, I found your birth mother. | Margo 我找到了你生母 |
[06:10] | She was a tree person, remember? | 她是个树人 记得不 |
[06:13] | There’s no shame in that. | 这没啥羞耻的 |
[06:15] | I’m sorry, guys, but I’ve had enough. | 抱歉各位 但我受够了 |
[06:18] | I’m afraid I have to find a new brain trust. | 恐怕我得找个新的智囊团了 |
[06:22] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[06:24] | …I don’t want to appear selfish, | 我不想表现得自私 |
[06:25] | but stop what you’re doing and focus on me. | 但你们停一下听我说 |
[06:29] | So you seeing anyone? | 所以你在和谁约会吗 |
[06:31] | I went out a fw days with a guy named Rick. | 几天前我和一个叫Rick的约会过 |
[06:32] | But then he met my mom, and it all fell apart. | 但他见过我妈妈后就没下文了 |
[06:34] | – She didn’t like him? – No. She loved him. | – 她不喜欢他吗 – 不 她很喜欢他 |
[06:36] | They’re in Aruba. | 他们现在在阿鲁巴岛 |
[06:38] | God, I’d love to get with Molly. | 天 我想和Molly在一起 |
[06:39] | Dude, you’re pretty horny for a guy | 伙计 你个饥渴色狼 |
[06:41] | who claims to get it on a nightly basis. | 你是每晚都要有不同的人陪伴吗 |
[06:43] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 |
[06:44] | Let’s say a birdie told me | 我听到了个八卦消息 |
[06:45] | – you and Kylie haven’t slept together. – Who? | – 你还没和Kylie上过床 – 谁说的 |
[06:48] | – Nurse Birdie. – Well, you haven’t. | – 八卦护士 – 就是的 没上 |
[06:51] | – I trusted you. – Dude, it’s been a month. | – 我那么相信你 – 兄弟 一个月了 |
[06:54] | Oh, Really? Has it been a month? | 哦真的吗 已经一个月了吗 |
[06:55] | Because time just flies | 当你性福地享受着”老汉推车”式时 |
[06:57] | when you’re dry-humping your way through three pairs of cords. | 时间当然过得快啦 |
[06:59] | Look, Kylie hasn’t slept with you. | 听着 Kylie没和你上床 |
[07:01] | So what she’s saying is she doesn’t want to be exclusive. | 就是说她不想专一交往 |
[07:03] | Is she dating? | 她有约别人吗 |
[07:04] | She did go to a movie with her brother-in-law. | 确实有 她和她姐夫去看过电影 |
[07:06] | That’s perfect, dude. | 这多好啊 兄弟 |
[07:07] | You can have your cake and eat it too. | 你也能这么做 既吃碗里的又看着锅里的 |
[07:09] | It’s like me talking with my old girl friend. | 就像我和老相好打电话 |
[07:11] | It boosts my self-esteem, | 提升自尊心 |
[07:12] | and I take all this positive energy back to Carla. | 然后把所有正能量用回Carla身上 |
[07:15] | This is what you do. Go out with Molly, | 你就这么做 趁Molly在镇时 |
[07:17] | have a great time while she’s in town, | 约她共度佳日 |
[07:18] | but once she leaves, you go to Kylie | 但她一走 你就去找Kylie |
[07:20] | and tell her you want to get exclusive. | 告诉她你想认真专一的交往 |
[07:23] | That is the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard. | 那是我听过的最傻逼的主意 |
[07:26] | So once you got the hole in the bottom of the popcorn box, | 所以一旦你碰到爆米花桶底部的洞了 |
[07:28] | it’s basically just a waiting game. | 基本就是个干等的游戏了 |
[07:30] | And for the record, | 提醒你 |
[07:31] | that technique does not work with hot nachos. | 此技能对热烤干酪辣味玉米片不奏效 |
[07:34] | You want to get Elliot, | 你想泡Elliot |
[07:35] | get in good with her best friend. | 就要和她死党搞好关系 |
[07:37] | Who’s Elliot? | 谁是Elliot |
[07:43] | – Oh. – Trust me. | – 哦 – 相信我 |
[07:44] | The way I got my girlfriend in junior high | 我初中之所以交到了女朋友 |
[07:46] | was by getting her best friend to like me. | 就是因为她死党喜欢我 |
[07:49] | And how’d you do that? | 你是怎么做的 |
[07:50] | Oh, I posed as her dad so she could rent a car. | 我扮成她爸 她就能租车了 |
[07:55] | I lost my hair in eighth grade. | 我八年级头发就掉大半了 |
[07:58] | Tough break five. | 用力击个掌 |
[08:02] | I’m going in. | 我去了 |
[08:08] | Um, we should be friends. | 呃 我们该成为朋友 |
[08:11] | – OK. – Do you like “Vanning”? | – 行 – 你喜欢”驾货游”吗 |
[08:14] | – I don’t know what that is. – It’s kind of my thing. | – 我不懂那是啥 – 那是我喜欢的 |
[08:17] | It’s like taking a long drive in a car, | 像是驾车行很长一段路 |
[08:18] | only it’s in a van. | 只不过是开的是货车 |
[08:21] | I’m still not getting it. | 我还是不懂 |
[08:22] | Can you hold on for one sec? | 你能等我一下吗 |
[08:25] | She’s an idiot. | 她是个白痴 |
[08:29] | Turk, I found your cell phone in the parking lot. | Turk 我在停车场找到了你的手机 |
[08:32] | Four stories and not a scratch. | 摔了四次完好无划痕 |
[08:35] | What are you made of? | 你是用啥做的 |
[08:37] | You got three missed phone calls, | 你有三个未接来电 |
[08:38] | all from a “Rosanna.” | 都是一个叫Rosanna的打的 |
[08:40] | Isn’t that your ex-girlfriend? | 她不是你前女友吗 |
[08:45] | What’s been going on with you? | 快跟我讲讲你的故事 |
[08:47] | I went to India for two weeks. | 我在印度呆了两周 |
[08:48] | Ladies, this is a hospital, | 女士们 这是医院 |
[08:50] | not the Junior League. Let’s break it up. | 不是青年联盟 散了吧 |
[08:52] | And Dr Clock, | 还有 Clock医生 |
[08:53] | I feel as though I’ve seen less of you recently. | 我觉得最近很少看到你 |
[08:56] | We don’t pay you good money to go hide in your office. | 我们付你高薪不是叫你躲在办公室的 |
[08:58] | Let’s get out there on the floor. | 出来展展拳脚 |
[08:59] | I moved to Milwaukee four months ago. | 四个月前我搬去密尔沃基了 |
[09:01] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[09:03] | So this trip to India sounds so exotic. | 这次的印度之旅听上去很有异国情调耶 |
[09:05] | Hey, Kylie, I’m just calling to see how your day is going. | 嘿Kylie 我只是打电话问候你一下 |
[09:08] | Sweat would be dripping off our naked bodies. | 汗会从我们光着的身上淌下去 |
[09:13] | Naked sweat drips. | 汗水淌 |
[09:14] | – What? – Oh, nothing, Kylie. | – 啥 – 没什么Kylie |
[09:16] | It’s a new band called The Naked Sweat Drips. | 一个新乐队叫”汗水淌” |
[09:19] | They have a great song called Perfect Breasts. | 他们有首超赞的歌叫<美胸> |
[09:21] | And then I got so flexible, | 然后我变得灵活自如 |
[09:23] | I could put my legs behind my head. | 能把腿扳到头后面 |
[09:25] | – J.D., are you there? – You should come. | – J.D 你还在吗 – 你啥时候也去试试 |
[09:28] | Frick on a stick. I gotta go. | 我滴个老天 我得走了 |
[09:29] | I want to hear the rest of the story. Don’t forget. | 等我回来接着讲 别忘了 |
[09:31] | Feet up behind her head. | 脚扳到头后面 |
[09:33] | Who has their feet behind their head? | 谁把脚扳到头后面了 |
[09:35] | A patient, Kylie. Horrible car accident. | 一个病人 Kylie 出了可怕的车祸 |
[09:37] | You gotta wear your seat belt,I’m telling you, | 我跟你说 你得系好安全带 |
[09:39] | even around the block. | 哪怕你是开车能手 |
[09:40] | Hey. I’m getting out of here. | 嘿 我正要走 |
[09:42] | Do you want to grab a beer? | 要一起去喝杯啤酒吗 |
[09:43] | They say the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. | 俗话说人算不如天算 |
[09:47] | I can’t believe you’ve been talking to her. | 我不敢相信你一直在和她联系 |
[09:49] | Now, honey, | 宝贝啊 就现在 |
[09:50] | is it possible you’re making mountains out of molehills? | 有没有可能是你在小题大做呢 |
[09:56] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[09:57] | Still sometimes plans go exactly like they’re supposed to. | 有时计划仍会顺利进行 |
[10:00] | – You paged me? – Yeah, look. | – 你找我 – 对 听着 |
[10:02] | I made a bet with Dr Cox that you would go out with me. | 我和Cox医生打赌你会和我约会 |
[10:05] | And if I win, I get his Porsche. | 如果我赢了 他的保时捷就归我了 |
[10:08] | And the success of those plans | 那些计划甚至能出其不意地 |
[10:09] | can take even the most hardened men by surprise. | 成功掰倒最强硬的人 |
[10:14] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[10:15] | I am trying to have a private moment with my man. | 我想和欧巴共享专属时刻 |
[10:22] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[10:26] | – I got lipstick on you. – No. Leave it. | – 我口红印你脸了 – 别擦 留着 |
[10:31] | And sometimes even the best of men can go awry. | 有时甚至连最出色的男人也会失手 |
[10:34] | So are you coming over tonight? | 你今晚过来吗 |
[10:36] | Hey, J.D. | 嘿J.D |
[10:37] | Buddy, you shoule try that cake I was telling you about. | 哥们 大胆吃我说的锅里的 |
[10:44] | Actually, Kylie, I… I can’t tonight. | 那个 Kylie 我今晚来不了 |
[10:51] | If having my cake and eating it may too meant being with Molly, | 若”吃上锅里”的深意为和Molly一起共度美好时光 |
[10:53] | then nothing’s gonna get between us. | 那就任何事都别想来插足 |
[10:55] | Hey gugs! You going out? | 伙计们 出去玩吗 |
[10:56] | Yeah, you should come with us! | 对啊 和我们一起吧 |
[10:58] | That’s the close button. | 那是关闭按钮 |
[10:59] | No, it’s a close button. | 不 那是靠近按钮 |
[11:00] | When someone gets close, | 当有人靠近时 |
[11:01] | I act to be a sensor opens the door. | 我就当个传感器开门 |
[11:03] | Fancy. | 真棒 |
[11:06] | Oh no, She’s got a pinkie hold. | 哦不 她小指撑着 |
[11:07] | Elliot’s got the finger strength of a rock-climbing jazz pianist. | Elliot拥有会攀岩的爵士钢琴家的手指力道 |
[11:14] | You’re pressing the wrong button. | 你按错键了 |
[11:18] | I’m so excited. So where are we going? | 好兴奋啊 我们去哪玩 |
[11:20] | We haven’t decided yet! | 我们还没决定呢 |
[11:23] | I gotta tell you there, supercuts, | 我得告诉你 发廊仔 |
[11:25] | I’ve seen a lot of crazy things at this hospital. | 在这医院我见过许多疯狂事 |
[11:28] | I’ve seen smokers live to be 100 | 我见过活到100岁的烟民 |
[11:30] | and triathletes come in here and drop dead at 20. | 我见过到这就挂的20岁铁人三项运动员 |
[11:33] | I’ve seen unbridled joy, | 我看过放肆的喜悦 |
[11:35] | and I’ve seen debilitating pain. | 也看过无力的心痛 |
[11:37] | But I never thought I’d see a jump-suit-wearing, | 但我从没想过我会看到一个穿连身裤 |
[11:41] | van-driving, vomit-cleaning, | 开货车清理呕吐物 |
[11:42] | no-good, confounded, | 一无是处 令人讨厌 |
[11:43] | frankenstein-looking buffoon like you | 长得像Frankenstein那样的小丑 也就是你 |
[11:45] | get a girl like Barbie. | 会泡到芭比那样的女孩 |
[11:48] | I’m gonna paint your Porsche mint green | 我要去把你的保时捷涂成薄荷绿 |
[11:49] | so it looks like my van’s baby. | 让它看起来像是我的货车的孩子一样 |
[12:03] | Rosanna gets her own personal ringtone, but I don’t? | Rosanna有个人铃音 而我没有 |
[12:06] | Baby, I don’t have to answer this. | 宝贝 我可以不接这个电话 |
[12:09] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[12:10] | I got the ring that matters, right? | 我有戒指 那才重要对吧 |
[12:13] | Nurse Carla, I want to talk to you about these discharge… | Carla护士 我想和你谈论一下这些免责的 |
[12:18] | We can talk later. | 我们可以之后再谈 |
[12:21] | – You need to come get a drink. – Yes, I do. | – 你需要喝点东西 – 是的 的确 |
[12:25] | Janitor. | 清洁工 |
[12:26] | So did Dr Cox pay up? | Cox医生说话算话吗 |
[12:29] | Uh, no. No. | 呃没 没 |
[12:31] | He says that he needs to see us | 他说他要看到我们 |
[12:33] | on an actual date in a restaurant tonight at 8. | 今晚八点在饭店正式约会 |
[12:37] | OK. Meet me at Stanwyck’s? | 行 在Stanwyck碰面行吗 |
[12:39] | – Sure. – OK. | – 当然 – 好 |
[12:47] | Sorry, guys, can’t go clubbing tonight. | 抱歉各位 今晚不能去泡吧了 |
[12:50] | Daddy’s got a date. | 老子有约了 |
[12:52] | Oh, man! | 哦 有没有搞错 |
[12:54] | I ironed my going-out hair! | 我还专门把约会的假发烫了呢 |
[13:02] | You know they make thongs specifically for low riders now. | 你知道吗 现在有专门给低腰裤配套的丁字裤哟 |
[13:04] | They don’t work for me. | 对我没用 |
[13:05] | I still can’t sit down without showing the whole crack of my ass. | 我不把屁股缝露出来就坐不下来 |
[13:07] | One night, some guy try to put a pen in it. | 有天晚上 某人还想在里面放只笔呢 |
[13:10] | Some guy? | 某人 |
[13:11] | I never get credit for anything. | 反正我的名字从来都不会被提到 |
[13:13] | So you guys think I’m overreacting about this whole Turk thing? | 所以你们觉得我对Turk反应过度了吗 |
[13:15] | Calls from an ex would drive me nuts. | 打给前任会把我逼疯的 |
[13:17] | I knew how to get rid all of them, | 我知道怎么摆脱他们所有人 |
[13:18] | but I can’t do that to Turk. | 但我不能那么对Turk |
[13:20] | If you don’t do it, I will. | 你不做我做 |
[13:22] | Mr Peeps? Why are you British? | 鸡巴先生 你”抬头”干嘛 |
[13:24] | I’ll explain later. | 稍后解释 |
[13:25] | Just lose the extra bitches. | 先甩掉多余的小婊砸 |
[13:27] | Carla. Go talk to Turk. | Carla 去和Turk谈谈 |
[13:29] | Share with him your feelings. | 分享你的感受 |
[13:31] | That’s what he wants. | 他希望你这么做 |
[13:32] | – Yeah? – Come on. I’ll drive you. | – 真的吗 – 去吧 我送你 |
[13:34] | I gotta go to dinner anyway. | 反正我要去吃晚餐 |
[13:37] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[13:40] | We should probably go too. It’s getting late. | 我们也该走了 很晚了 |
[13:41] | Oh, no, no, no. I just ordered two drinks. | 不不不 我刚点了两份饮料 |
[13:44] | Here they are. | 来了 |
[13:47] | Hey, Turk? | 嘿Turk |
[13:48] | I promise I will visit you soon. | 我答应你不久去看你 |
[13:52] | Look, I don’t care if I seem crazy. | 听着 不管我是不是做过头了 |
[13:55] | Please stop talking to your ex. | 求你别再联系前任了 |
[13:56] | Anything for you, you know that. | 你知道的 我啥都愿意为你做 |
[14:06] | College was weird. | 大学时代很奇怪 |
[14:07] | I was so worried about being liked, | 我很害怕没人喜欢我 |
[14:08] | that I let my freshman roommate | 以致于我故意让大一的室友 |
[14:09] | think we were dating for three months. | 以为我们俩已经约会三个月了 |
[14:11] | We broke up at her sorority formal. | 我们在她联谊会上分的手 |
[14:13] | Oh, nobody could snuggle like Daisy. | 噢 没人的拥抱比Daisy的更温暖了 |
[14:17] | Did you say Dr Cox was coming at 8? | 你说过Cox医生8点会到吧 |
[14:19] | Oh, I’m sure he’ll be here soon. | 我确定他不久就会到 |
[14:27] | I kissed a dude once. | 我曾经亲过一个男的 |
[14:28] | It was at furnace camp. | 在一个餐馆里 |
[14:32] | Ok J.D, you’re a little drunk, | 好了J.D 你有点醉了 |
[14:34] | and you know what happens when you get drunk. | 你很清楚醉了会发生什么 |
[14:36] | You get “Handsy”. Now control yourself. | 你会变得毛手毛脚 快把持住 |
[14:38] | It’s tough making new friends in Milwaukee. | 在密尔沃基很难交朋友 |
[14:41] | I said control yourself! | 我说了把持住 |
[14:45] | You know mine if people aren’t getting to know you, | 我觉得如果人们没去了解你 |
[14:47] | they’re missing out. | 那是他们的损失 |
[14:48] | – Do you think so? – I do. | – 你真这么觉得 – 是 |
[14:50] | I knew what that moment would happen | 我知道 如果我伸手撩开她眼睛上的头发 |
[14:52] | if I reached over and brushed the hair out of her eyes. | 接下来会发生什么 |
[15:28] | But I didn’t do that. | 但我没那么做 |
[15:29] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[15:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:44] | Well, if it isn’t Marginally Attractive and the Beast. | 这不是零姿色的美女与野兽吗 |
[15:48] | How did the Porsche drive? | 保时捷开起来怎么样 |
[15:50] | Wait, why did we just go out | 等等 你已经拿了他的车 |
[15:52] | if you already have his car? | 为什么我们还要出去约会 |
[15:54] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的神啊 |
[15:56] | He actually tricked you into a date. | 其实是他骗你约了个会 |
[15:58] | This is so very delicious and filling, | 这信息量这么大这么劲爆 |
[16:01] | I don’t think I can eat the rest of the evening. | 我觉得我晚上都消化不了 |
[16:03] | In fact, I honestly don’t think I can have one more bite | 老实说 我没法再多欣赏一眼 |
[16:06] | of your painful humiliation. | 你的痛苦难堪 |
[16:09] | I find I’m just a little stuffed. | 我觉得我都有点撑着了 |
[16:12] | I will take my keys to go, though. | 不过我要拿了我的车钥匙再走 |
[16:17] | You’re unbelievable. | 你这是不可理喻 |
[16:20] | You’re the only one around here | 你是这里唯一一个 |
[16:21] | that treats me like a real person. | 把我当人看的人 |
[16:25] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[16:27] | There was one other girl a few years ago. | 几年前这还有一个女孩 |
[16:29] | Red-haired doctor. | 是个红发医生 |
[16:30] | She used to eat lunch with me | 她和我一起吃饭 |
[16:31] | until the residents started to make fun of her. | 直到住院实习生都开始嘲笑她 |
[16:33] | They called her “Janitor lunch-eater”. | 他们叫她”吃清洁工餐的” |
[16:37] | Not the most clever group. | 不过那帮人从来也不聪明 |
[16:39] | Anyway, i know that | 总之 我知道 |
[16:42] | you don’t think about me the way that I think about you, | 你对我的感觉 与我对你的完全不同 |
[16:44] | and I never really believed | 我也从没真的相信 |
[16:46] | that you would or that you could. | 你会 或者你能和我有一样的感觉 |
[16:47] | But just pretending for today somehow | 但不知为何 你在今天对我的态度 |
[16:51] | made me feel good for a change. | 虽然是装出来的 却已经让我惊喜不已 |
[16:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:59] | You know what? It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[17:02] | I actually had a good time. | 事实上我也很开心 |
[17:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:10] | Elliot Elliot. | |
[17:17] | Kylie, I’m sorry. | Kylie 很抱歉 |
[17:18] | I hope it’s OK that I stopped by. | 希望我现在来没有打扰到你 |
[17:21] | What was that for? | 这是什么意思 |
[17:23] | I was thinking about how patient you’ve been with me, | 我刚刚在想 你一直对我那么耐心 |
[17:25] | how right things feel. | 一切也已水到渠成 |
[17:26] | Then you showed up, and it feels like fate. | 接着你就出现在门口 像是命运的安排 |
[17:29] | Wait, are you saying that you’re ready? | 等等 你是说你准备好了 |
[17:33] | Awesome. | 太棒啦 |
[17:37] | First, let me set the mood. | 首先 让我营造点气氛 |
[17:40] | Thank god you’re right, it is fate. | 感谢上苍 你说的对 就是命运 |
[17:41] | I was out with this girl tonight | 今晚我和一个女孩出去了 |
[17:43] | that I could totally have had sex with, | 本来绝对能跟她上床的 |
[17:44] | but it was easy to blow her off. | 但我很简单地把她打发了 |
[17:46] | Because I was excited to be with you. | 因为我想和你在一起 |
[17:50] | Why have you stopped lighting incense? | 你为什么不点香熏了 |
[17:52] | It makes the room smell like Chinese rain. | 搞得屋子有股酸味 |
[17:55] | You blew me off tonight | 你是说今晚你把我撂下了 |
[17:56] | to be with some random girl? | 随便跟个女孩出去了 |
[17:58] | She’s not a random girl. | 她不是随便找的女孩 |
[17:59] | I mean I had a crush on her long before I met you. | 遇见你之前我喜欢过她很久 |
[18:01] | I will kill you. | 我要毙了你 |
[18:04] | You should go. | 你走吧 |
[18:05] | I was in trouble. | 我陷入了麻烦 |
[18:06] | If I didn’t play my cards right, | 我就不该动歪脑筋的 |
[18:07] | I knew what could happen. | 我早就该知道这么做会发生什么 |
[18:37] | Unfortunately, that’s what did happen. | 不幸的是 事情真的就是这样 |
[18:39] | See, that’s the thing about | 看到了吧 那就是吃着碗里 |
[18:40] | trying to have your cake and eating it, too. | 又看着锅里的下场 |
[18:44] | If you make the slightest mistake, | 如果你走错一小步 |
[18:45] | usually you wind up getting neither. | 通常会满盘皆输 |
[18:53] | We can fix that. | 我们能搞定的 |
[19:03] | You guys are out. You guys are back in. | 你们出去 你们留下 |
[19:06] | Where’s Margo? | Margo去哪了 |
[19:07] | At a Ludacris concert with her birth mom. | 和她生母在看Ludacris音乐会 |
[19:10] | I lose my van to him, | 我把货车输给了他 |
[19:11] | and I lose Margo to gangster rap. | 又把Margo输给了说唱黑帮 |
[19:14] | Bad day. | 倒霉的一天 |
[19:19] | I mean really, Who wants to risk something important | 谁会那么愚蠢为了尝尝锅里的 |
[19:21] | just for a silly piece of cake? | 而去冒着失去重要的人的风险 |
[19:22] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[19:24] | Cut off all ties with Rosanna. Forever. | 断了和Rosanna 所有的联系 永远 |
[19:27] | Baby, that took, like, 20 seconds. | 宝贝 才二十秒 |
[19:29] | How’d you do that so quickly? | 怎么那么快 |
[19:30] | It was easy. I just told her I was married. | 很简单 只要告诉她我结婚了 |
[19:33] | You’ve been talking to this girl you used to sleep with, | 你一直在和从前上过的女孩聊天 |
[19:36] | and you never told her you were married? | 而且从没告诉她你已经结婚了 |
[19:39] | She never asked. | 她从没问过 |
[19:41] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[19:43] | Because if you’re lucky, | 因为万一你走运 |
[19:44] | maybe you won’t be married for much longer. | 这婚不会结很久的 |
[19:49] | Baby. Baby! | 宝贝 宝贝 |