时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Turk and Carla’s marriage was in trouble | Turk和Carla的婚姻 |
[00:05] | because of some dumb stuff Turk had done, | 因为Turk犯傻出问题了 |
[00:07] | so last night, i took Carla out to smooth things over. | 所以昨晚 我和Carla出去 试着帮忙缓解 |
[00:11] | Long story short, we smooched. | 长话短说吧 我俩接吻了 |
[00:15] | Sorry. Drunken accident. | 抱歉 酒精作祟 |
[00:18] | It was barely more than a friend kiss, | 充其量也就是个友谊之吻 |
[00:20] | so we decided not to tell Turk. | 于是我们决定不告诉Turk |
[00:23] | Or so I thought. | 至少我是这么想的 |
[00:24] | J.D. And I kissed. | J.D和我接吻了 |
[00:27] | Was it a comfortable silence? | 这样的沉默让人自在吗 |
[00:28] | No. I’m not gonna be the one who breaks it. | 并不是 我可不想先打破沉默 |
[00:30] | Unfortunately, I have one of Rowdy’s hairs in my mouth. | 不幸的是 我嘴里有一根Rowdy的毛 |
[00:37] | I guess there’s a lot of things that can knock you on your arse. | 有很多事能让你毫无防备 大吃一惊 |
[00:40] | Like, for instance, when your 17-year-old neighbour | 就比如说 你17岁的邻居 |
[00:43] | doesn’t see you as a smoking hottie anymore. | 不再觉得你性感了 |
[00:45] | Pedro Pedro? | |
[00:48] | I can’t seem to find my pencil. | 我找不到铅笔了 |
[00:50] | Do you have any idea where it might be? | 你能帮帮忙吗 |
[00:54] | It’s right there between your bosoms… ma’am. | 在你双乳间夹着呢 女士 |
[00:56] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[00:57] | You just ma’amed your way out of me ever buying you beer again. | 你叫我女士 我以后再也不给你买啤酒了 |
[01:01] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[01:06] | And, of course, the one thing you can always count on | 当然 有个东西指定能让你 |
[01:08] | to knock you on your arse… | 毫无防备 大摔一跤 |
[01:11] | Floor wax. | 地板蜡 |
[01:13] | Uncanny. | 真神奇 |
[01:15] | Dr Kelso, while I got you here, | Kelso医生 正好碰见你了 |
[01:17] | I need to discuss a hospital matter of grave importance. | 我有件与医院息息相关的大事想和你谈 |
[01:19] | – What is it? – I’m not happy with my uniform. | – 什么事 – 我不喜欢我的制服 |
[01:23] | New janitor uniforms! Top priority. | 勤杂工需要新制服 第一要务啊 |
[01:26] | Right up there with silk jammies for the patients | 就和给病人换丝绸睡衣裤 |
[01:28] | and a cat door for the ICU. | 还有给重症监护室打猫洞一样重要啊 |
[01:30] | I made some sketches. | 我画了点草图 |
[01:32] | This one has a cape! | 这怎么还有披风啊 |
[01:33] | That gives me the option of fighting crime. | 这样我还可以制服暴徒 |
[01:36] | After work, of course. | 下班之后 当然是 |
[01:37] | Now, this one has sort of a medieval thing goin’. | 看这个 还有点中世纪的元素 |
[01:41] | – That’s you on a horse? – It’s a steed, sir. | – 你怎么还骑着马啊 – 是战马 先生 |
[01:44] | That’s for clean-ups in outer space. | 这张是为清理外太空设计的 |
[01:47] | This one’s… outer space evening wear. | 这张是 在外太空夜装 |
[01:51] | This one’s just a kangaroo. | 这张就只是袋鼠了 |
[01:53] | Sometimes I draw kangaroos. | 我有时会画袋鼠的 |
[01:55] | You know, I could look at | 你知道 我可以看 |
[01:56] | the demented crayon scratchings of a madman all day, | 你这些精神错乱的涂鸦看一整天 |
[02:00] | but I got a hospital to run. | 但是我还有个医院要管理呢 |
[02:02] | – Did you wax over there yet? – No, sir. | – 那边打蜡了吗 – 没呢 先生 |
[02:08] | I’ll get a new uniform, or I’ll wax everything in your world. | 给我弄件新制服 不然我把你所到之处都打上蜡 |
[02:15] | Oh, hey there.Wait’ll you get a load of this. | 嘿 来了 听听这个啊 |
[02:16] | They’re giving me a teaching award tonight | 今晚他们要给我颁个教学奖 |
[02:18] | so I’m gonna need you go ahead and holster up the twins, | 所以我需要你把胸挤得呼之欲出的 |
[02:21] | as you’ll be playin’ the role of arm candy. | 因为今晚你扮我的漂亮女人 |
[02:23] | Yeah, I’m not going. | 呵呵 我不去 |
[02:24] | If I wanna hear someone go on and on about how great you are, | 因为如果我想听人不停地夸你有多好 |
[02:27] | I’ll just listen to you during sex. | 我和你嘿咻就能听到了 |
[02:29] | I’m hearing the hate, | 我听出你语气中的怨毒了 |
[02:30] | but I’m not seeing the hate. You… | 但是我却看不出你表情的变化 你 |
[02:35] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天呐 |
[02:37] | Did you Botox your face into an expressionless mask? | 你是不是肉毒杆菌打多了 变成无表情怪物了 |
[02:40] | Pedro called me “Ma’am.” | Pedro叫我”女士” |
[02:41] | Damn it, Jordan, come on. Now, you know I’m generally OK | 该死的 Jordan 别闹了 你知道你往自己身上 |
[02:45] | with you putting any poison you want into your body, | 注射什么毒素我都没意见 |
[02:48] | but this is the first time I’ve ever won anything. | 但是这是我第一次得到个奖 |
[02:50] | – It’s not that bad. – Really! Show me… happy. | – 没那么糟 – 是吗 高兴一个我看看 |
[02:56] | Sad. | 悲伤呢 |
[02:58] | Silly. Amused. Bemused. C-mused. | 犯傻 愉快 发呆 发傻 |
[03:03] | Show me… angry. | 愤怒给我看看 |
[03:08] | You got angry down. | 愤怒倒是没问题 |
[03:23] | When we got to work, not a whole lot had changed. | 上班时 情形也没多大改善 |
[03:25] | The silence was killing me. | 这种沉默要折磨死我了 |
[03:27] | You kissed my wife. | 你吻了我老婆 |
[03:29] | I miss the silence. | 还是沉默好啊 |
[03:31] | Did you like it? | 感觉好吗 |
[03:32] | Well, it’s kind of a trick question. Turk | 这问题有陷阱啊 Turk |
[03:33] | Imean if I say yes, it’s like I’m sayin’, | 我要是说”好” 那就表示 |
[03:35] | “Damn,dude, your wife is hot, and I’d like to get me some of that.” | “哥们 你老婆真惹火 我还想再来一次” |
[03:38] | But if I say no, then I’m all like, | 我要是说”不好” 那就表示 |
[03:40] | “I know she’s your wife, | “我知道她是你老婆 |
[03:41] | but you can keep that fish-lipped bitty.” | 不过那鱼鳞似的小嘴唇你留着自己亲吧” |
[03:45] | What about you, Carla? Did you like it? | 那你呢 Carla 感觉好吗 |
[03:47] | No! His lips are chappy. | 不好 他嘴唇都是裂的 |
[03:49] | I can’t use lip balm. I end up eating it. | 我不能抹润唇膏 我总是会忍不住吃掉它 |
[03:51] | When I was little, I used to spread it on crackers. | 我小的时候 都把润唇膏抹在饼干上吃呢 |
[03:55] | Well, if it isn’t the happy couple. Oh, and Turk’s here, too! | 这不是幸福的一对吗 噢 Turk也在啊 |
[03:59] | OK. Are we not laughing about this yet? | 好吧 这笑话是不好笑吗 |
[04:01] | Turk, look, I’m so sorry, but you have to believe me. | Turk 听着 我很抱歉 但你得相信我 |
[04:04] | – It was barely anything. – It was barely even a kiss. | – 这根本不代表什么 – 那都算不上个吻 |
[04:07] | Dude,It was an accidental lip bump, like, “Oops.” | 伙计 就是嘴唇不小心碰到了一起 就”哎呀” |
[04:10] | Don’t even look at her. Sit on the floor! | 不准你看她 坐地上去 |
[04:14] | – Sitting. – Fine. I’ll show you with Elliot. | – 坐下了 – 行 我和Elliot演给你看 |
[04:21] | Something wonderful is happening. | 有好事儿正发生呢 |
[04:25] | I don’t understand why you’re butting in on my patient | 我不明白 你为什么总插手管我的病人呢 |
[04:27] | you know outside of your usual arrogance and God complex. | 你的狂妄自大和自恋的上帝情结就已经够烦人了 |
[04:29] | I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. Kiss my ring. | 不知道你说什么呢 吻我的戒指 |
[04:31] | However, if you’d like to know about why I’m “Butting in,” | 不过 知道我为什么”插手”吗 |
[04:35] | it’s because your young patient Lindsay here, | 是因为你的病人Lindsay |
[04:37] | when she was 10 years old, | 她十岁的时候 |
[04:39] | I’m the one who diagnosed her with epilepsy. | 是我第一个诊断出她有癫痫的 |
[04:41] | Now that her medication’s no longer controlling her seizures, | 现在单靠药物已经控制不了她的病情了 |
[04:44] | I’d like to know what’s going on. | 我想知道进展如何 |
[04:45] | Besides, over the years,Lindsay and I developed quite a rapport. | 另外 这么多年了 Lindsay和我都培养出感情了 |
[04:51] | Hey. Lindsay. What’s up, girlfriend? | 嘿 Lindsay 怎么样了 女朋友 |
[04:56] | See? Rapport. | 看见没 有感情 |
[05:02] | The damn janitor waxed the counter! | 该死的勤杂工连柜台都打蜡了 |
[05:05] | Give me that phone. | 电话递给我 |
[05:08] | – It doesn’t have to be like this. – I know. | – 没必要闹这么难看的 – 我懂 |
[05:13] | Here. | 给 |
[05:22] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[05:24] | You don’t have to put it on today, but… | 你不用今天就穿 但 |
[05:27] | Hey, we’re kinda in the middle of something here! | 嘿 我们这边需要私人空间 |
[05:30] | This’ll just take a second. | 我立刻就好 |
[05:37] | Nice, huh? | 帅气吧 |
[05:41] | Who gets a tattoo of a mop? | 居然有人会用拖布图案做纹身 |
[05:43] | – Can I get up? My butt is asleep. – No! | – 我能起来吗 我屁股麻了 – 不行 |
[05:46] | Turk, you know how I was so upset | Turk 你知道之前你和前女友 |
[05:48] | because you started calling your ex-girlfriend? | 联系上了我有多不安吗 |
[05:50] | I just couldn’t understand | 我真不明白一个已婚的人 |
[05:51] | how a married person could slip up like that. | 怎么能犯这样的错误 |
[05:54] | Now I do. | 这下我明白了 |
[05:56] | – I’m so sorry. – Me, too, buddy. | – 抱歉 – 我也抱歉 哥们 |
[06:00] | Guys… as insane as this may sound, | 各位 听上去可能不太合常理 |
[06:02] | I’m actually gonna be OK with this. | 但我想我会没事的 |
[06:05] | Just do me a favour. No more apologies. And no more explanations. | 帮我个忙 别再道歉了 也不要解释了 |
[06:08] | And for the love of God, honey, | 还有 求你了 亲爱的 |
[06:10] | no more girl-on-girl kissing demonstrations. | 以后别再找女孩儿做接吻演示了 |
[06:15] | Something horrible has happened. | 有可怕的事儿正在发生 |
[06:18] | Tell you why Lindsay’s seizures are back. | 告诉你为什么Lindsay的癫痫复发了吧 |
[06:19] | Her blood work shows her Dilantin’s at zero. | 她血检结果显示体内的苯妥英钠为零 |
[06:21] | She’s not takin’ her medicine. | 也就是说她没吃药 |
[06:22] | What? I’m gonna give that girl a serious talking to. | 什么 我给和她好好谈谈了 |
[06:25] | With all due respect, Dr Cox, maybe I should talk to her. | 无意冒犯 Cox医生 我觉得我该去和她谈 |
[06:28] | With no due respect whatsoever, why? | 冒犯什么的随便吧 为什么 |
[06:31] | Well.She’s a teenage girl. That’s an awkward time. | 嗯 她是名青春期少女 正尴尬的年纪 |
[06:34] | You know, your breasts are growing… Not always symmetrically. | 你懂的 胸部发育啊 发育了可能还不对称 |
[06:38] | You like boys. Maybe one gives you a ride home. | 喜欢的男孩 可能载你回家 |
[06:40] | You think something’s gonna happen, | 然后你就期待着发生什么 |
[06:41] | it doesn’t, and that makes it official. | 但什么都没发生 然后就可以下结论了 |
[06:43] | You’re a lopsided freak! | 你是个胸部不对称的怪物 |
[06:45] | Happy ending, though. Lefty caught up in college. | 结局还是不错的 左胸在大学时期长起来了 |
[06:47] | – Barbie! – Yeah? | – 芭比 – 啊 |
[06:48] | I have a finite amount of brain space, | 我的脑容量有限 |
[06:50] | and your inspiring story | 你那励志的发育故事 |
[06:52] | of the little breast who couldn’t just pushed out my memory | 刚把我1980年奥林匹克冰球队 在普莱西德湖 |
[06:56] | of the 1980 Olympic hockey team’s victory at Lake Placid. | 取得的那场胜利的记忆挤出去了 |
[06:59] | Miracle on ice… gone. Listen to me carefully. | 看 这个传奇故事掉在冰上 滑走了 仔细听我说 |
[07:03] | I know all about what it’s like to be a teenage girl. | 我知道青春期的女孩是怎么回事 |
[07:08] | Of course, I never had to try to convince my mother | 当然 我当初不该问我妈 |
[07:11] | that I sure would’ve liked a naval ring. | 要只海军戒指的 |
[07:13] | Well, we were all going to Jamaica, and my friend Susie… | 有一次我们去牙买加 我朋友Susie |
[07:20] | Brain space. | 脑容量 |
[07:25] | Turk. You’ve been so awesome, | Turk 你已经很大度了 |
[07:28] | but we still need you to know how innocent the kiss was. | 但我们必须让你知道 那一吻不代表什么 |
[07:30] | – Guys, it’s cool. Don’t even worry about it. – Just watch, buddy. | – 各位 没事的 不用费心了 – 看着吧 哥们 |
[07:36] | See? | 看见没 |
[07:47] | Get your hands off my woman! | 别碰我女人 |
[07:53] | I think you separated my shoulder. The pain is excruciating. | 我想你把我胳膊撞脱臼了 疼得要死 |
[07:59] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[08:03] | – Looking good, Janitor. – Well, thank you, petite lady. | – 挺帅的嘛 勤杂工 – 谢了 小个子小姐 |
[08:07] | Wow! That colour really brings out your package. | 哇噢 这颜色真凸显你的好身材啊 |
[08:10] | Thank you, supposedly straight surgeon. | 谢了 貌似是直男的医生 |
[08:13] | It’s a good day. | 愉快的一天啊 |
[08:14] | Hey, buddy! That’s a great suit! | 嘿 伙计 这套衣服真棒 |
[08:19] | Don’t bunch the new uni. | 别把我新制服弄出褶子了 |
[08:21] | Little boy blue! Blow your horn. | 沮丧(蓝色)的小男孩 吹响你的号角吧 |
[08:24] | He didn’t stop. | 他没停下 |
[08:26] | Stop. This hallway’s closed. You have to find another way around. | 停 这段通道禁行了 你得绕着走 |
[08:30] | – Whatever. You got somethin’ here. – What? | – 随便吧 你这有东西 – 什么 |
[08:33] | – What’s that? – I don’t know. | – 你干什么了 – 我不知道 |
[08:35] | You look so cute in your little blue outfit, | 你穿着这身小蓝制服好可爱 |
[08:36] | I wanted to give you a tickle. | 我就特别想逗你一下 |
[08:40] | All right, what the hell is goin’ on? | 到底他妈的怎么回事 |
[08:44] | Feel free to take notes. All right there, Blossom. | 想记笔记的话就记好了 好了 美女 |
[08:46] | Here’s the hot gossip. You’re having seizures again | 下面是条重大新闻 你癫痫复发 |
[08:48] | cos you’re not taking your medication. | 是因为你没有按时吃药 |
[08:50] | If this continues, you will be dead. | 如果你继续这么做 你会死的 |
[08:53] | And I’m not talking about the “Oh,God, | 我说的可不是那种”噢 天 |
[08:54] | if I don’t get invited to the prom, | 如果没人邀请我去舞会 |
[08:55] | I’m going to die” Type of dead. | 我就死定了” |
[08:57] | I’m talking dead dead. Is that clear for you? | 我说的是死透透的那种死 懂了吗 |
[08:59] | Cos if it’s not, I could, | 如果还不懂 |
[09:00] | of course, text you on my BlackBerry or my blueberry | 我可以用我的黑莓 或蓝莓 |
[09:03] | or my Chuck Berry. | 或者查克莓发短信给你 |
[09:04] | Although,technically, Chuck Berry is a black Berry. | 尽管 准确的说 查克·贝里就是黑莓 |
[09:07] | The point is, stop wasting everybody’s time and grow up. | 重点是 别浪费他人时间了 成熟点吧 |
[09:10] | – Is that clear to you, sweetheart? – Yes, Dr Cox. | – 这回听懂了吗 甜心 – 懂了 Cox医生 |
[09:13] | Thattagirl. Barbie? Feel free to kiss my ring. | 好姑娘 芭比 想吻我的戒指就吻吧 |
[09:18] | It’s nice when things get back to normal. | 一切都回归正常了真好 |
[09:20] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, Carla. | – 嘿 伙计们 – 嘿 Carla |
[09:22] | You gotta try these sweet potato fries. They’re amazing. | 你得尝尝这个美味薯条 好吃极了 |
[09:24] | – Put ketchup on it. – You got it. | – 沾点番茄酱 – 好的 |
[09:45] | Like I said before, | 就像我之前说过的 |
[09:46] | small things can knock you on your arse. | 事情虽小 但带给你的惊吓不见得小 |
[09:49] | Whether it’s realising that nobody’s afraid of you anymore. | 不论是 你发现人们开始不怕你了 |
[09:54] | Good Lord! | 上帝啊 |
[09:57] | Or finding out that you have no idea | 或是发现你根本不懂 |
[09:59] | how to deal with a teenage girl. | 和青春期的女孩交流 |
[10:02] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[10:05] | The important thing’s to not make a scene in the cafeteria. | 重点是不要在食堂大吵大闹 |
[10:08] | Want another one? | 再来一根吗 |
[10:10] | – Turk! – What? What? Were you gonna eat that? | – Turk – 怎么 你还准备吃吗 |
[10:12] | How about this? | 这样好不好 |
[10:13] | Let’s all have fries, huh? Let’s all have fries! | 咱都吃薯条吧 好不好 都吃薯条 |
[10:18] | – You want fries? – Turk. You said you were OK! | – 你不是想吃薯条 – Turk 你说了你没事的 |
[10:20] | My fries! | 我的薯条啊 |
[10:21] | Well, apparently I’m not OK, am I, Carla? Apparently, I’m not! | 很明显我有事啊 是不是 Carla 很明显啊 我不爽 |
[10:25] | You know why? Because kisses just don’t happen. They don’t. | 知道为什么吗 因为没人无缘无故接吻的 没有人 |
[10:28] | Now, this is somebody’s fault, and I wanna know whose. | 你们之中肯定有一个人主动 我要知道是谁 |
[10:34] | Don’t eat that fry! | 不许吃薯条 |
[10:40] | Admittedly, I lost my cool here. | 我承认 我有点失去理智了 |
[10:42] | – No,Turk, it’s understandable. – No! Why would you? | – 没有 Turk 可以理解 – 没事 怎么会呢 |
[10:45] | I’m sorry, the only way I’m | 抱歉 这件事想结束 |
[10:46] | gonna have closure here is if I can blame one of you guys. | 唯一办法就是我得知道我该怪罪谁 |
[10:49] | I just gotta figure out who. | 我必须知道是谁 |
[10:54] | Don’t worry, this’ll all be fine. You know Turk. | 别担心 没事的 你知道Turk的 |
[10:57] | I mean. Whomever he blames will | 我是说 不管他要怪谁 |
[10:58] | get the silent treatment for a couple days, | 他也不过就冷眼相待几天 |
[11:01] | then he’ll make snarky comments for a few months. | 再冷嘲热讽几个月 |
[11:03] | Then sooner or later, he’ll be laughing about the whole thing. | 早晚会一笑置之的 |
[11:05] | It’s just like the time when I slept with his family’s cleaning lady. | 就跟我睡了他家的清洁女工那次一样 |
[11:08] | – You slept with Toonie? – I was staying in their guest room, | – 你睡了Tonnie – 我在客房待着 |
[11:10] | and she was buffing the nightstand, and she just kept on buffin’. | 她在那擦床头柜 她不停的擦 |
[11:13] | But hey,thanks for takin’ the hit on this one. | 但是 嘿 谢谢你愿意承担这一切 |
[11:15] | Me?! You’re his best friend. | 我 你才是他最好的朋友 |
[11:17] | All you have to do is say, “I’m sorry,” High-five him, and go… | 你只需要说句”对不起” 击个掌 然后就 |
[11:21] | But all you do is have sex with him and | 但你只需要和他上床 问题就解决了啊 |
[11:22] | he’ll forgive you. If I have sex with him, | 如果我去和他上床 |
[11:23] | he’ll probably end up madder. | 他会更生气的 |
[11:24] | You know what? Let’s not play into his blame game. | 这样吧 咱俩别被他的怪罪游戏牵着走 |
[11:27] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[11:30] | Dude, she was pourin’ drinks into me, | 哥们 她给我倒的酒 |
[11:32] | and she knows I put out when I’m drunk. | 她知道我喝醉了就惹麻烦的 |
[11:35] | He took me to a bar. | 他带我去的酒吧 |
[11:41] | I didn’t ask him to walk me home! | 我又没让他送我回家 |
[11:44] | I’m tellin’ you, dude, | 告诉你 哥们 |
[11:45] | she was all over me like ants on candy. | 她主动爬到我身上来 像蚂蚁吃糖一样 |
[11:47] | You think you’re talkin’ to Turk, don’t you? Idiot. | 你以为我是Turk呢 是不是 白痴 |
[11:53] | Look, Lindsay, I’m real sorry if I upset you before. I truly am. | 听着 Lindsay 抱歉我之前给你弄哭了 真的抱歉 |
[11:56] | I probably should’ve asked you | 我应该先问问你 |
[11:58] | why you stopped taking your medication, | 为什么停药的 |
[12:00] | and to be honest with you… | 跟你说实话吧 |
[12:01] | I was hoping you’d be able to give me | 我希望你现在能告诉我 |
[12:03] | the answer to that one right about now. | 你为什么停药 |
[12:08] | So… Lindso… | 那个 Lindso |
[12:11] | It must be kinda cool having the same name as that Lindsay Lohan. | 和Lindsay Lohan同名是不是很酷啊 |
[12:15] | Gosh, she’s super-cool. | 天 她可是真酷啊 |
[12:18] | Just between you, me and the IV, | 就你我还有点滴之间说 |
[12:20] | I guess I’ve probably seen Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, | 我好像看过<高校天后>这部电影 |
[12:23] | oh, I don’t know, three, | 我不记得了 看了3遍 |
[12:24] | four, five, six, seven, eight, nine times. | 4 5 6 7 8 9遍吧 |
[12:27] | What a film. | 好电影啊 |
[12:32] | That girl… That girl is a robot. | 那姑娘 简直是个机器人 |
[12:35] | I spent three hours in there and got goose egg. | 我在那说了仨钟头 她理都没理我 |
[12:37] | It’s so odd that she didn’t respond to you | 真怪了 她怎么不理你呢 |
[12:39] | because you know so much about teenage girls. | 你那么了解青春期女孩 |
[12:42] | All right, look. Barbie… | 好了 听着 芭比 |
[12:44] | I’m about to say four words I’ve never said to you before, | 我现在要对你说我从没对你说过的 |
[12:47] | that I’ll never say again. | 也永远不会再说的四个字 |
[12:50] | Go on, get outta here. | 快 都走开 |
[12:53] | I need your help. | 请帮帮我 |
[12:56] | Fine. But I have three rules. | 行 但我有三个条件 |
[12:58] | One, when we’re in the room, you say nothing. | 第一 我们在屋里时 你闭嘴 |
[13:00] | Two, I get to say whatever I want about you. | 第二 我想说你什么就说什么 |
[13:02] | And three, if you break rule one or two, | 第三 如果你不遵守前两条 |
[13:03] | I get to “Boing” Your curls. | 我就”啵嘤”你的卷发 |
[13:06] | What the hell does “Boing” Mean? | “啵嘤”是个什么意思 |
[13:10] | Boing! | 啵嘤 |
[13:14] | Oh, God, this is gonna kill me. | 噢 天 杀了我吧 |
[13:19] | All right, just put on your mean face, | 好了 摆出你狠呆呆的样子 |
[13:21] | and order shall be restored. | 人们就会重新敬畏你了 |
[13:29] | Yeah, hi. Nut. | 嗨 Nut |
[13:33] | What? I don’t even know you. | 干嘛 我都不认识你 |
[13:43] | Yeah, yeah. Happy birthday. | 嗯 嗯 生日快乐 |
[13:48] | You gave me a cursed uniform. | 你给了我套被诅咒的制服 |
[13:50] | It’s not cursed. It’s simply psychology. | 没有诅咒 只不过是心理学罢了 |
[13:53] | I chose robin’s-egg blue cos | 我选择知更鸟壳的淡青色 |
[13:54] | it has a calming effect on people | 是因为它会对人们产生镇静作用 |
[13:56] | and I knew it’d be the thorn in your paw. | 并且我知道这会令你不爽 |
[13:58] | Other colours evoke different reactions. | 其他颜色会产生其他效果 |
[14:00] | For example, | 例如 |
[14:01] | bright orange has been found to provoke hostility. | 鲜橙色会激起敌意 |
[14:05] | Dr Kelso, I want to thank you again for the tie. | Kelso医生 谢谢你送我的领带 |
[14:09] | Fist five! | 击拳啦 |
[14:13] | That’s the third time today! | 今天已经第三次了 |
[14:20] | Please don’t make me go to this banquet tonight. | 求你别逼我参加今晚的宴会 |
[14:22] | Jordan, this award came from my interns. | Jordan 这可是我的实习生们给我的奖啊 |
[14:25] | So I think the least you can do is show up and support me. | 你至少可以到场支持一下我吧 |
[14:30] | And just like that, it was time for the moment of truth. | 然后就这样 坦白时间到 |
[14:33] | – Hey, Turk. – Hey, Turk. | – 嘿 Turk – 嘿 Turk |
[14:36] | What’s up, J. D? | 你好啊 J.D |
[14:38] | The silent treatment. | 冷眼相待了 |
[14:40] | Be gracious. | 亲切点 |
[14:41] | I got three words for ya. Sucks to be… Adding a fourth… you. | 送你三个字 完蛋了 再加一个字 你 |
[14:50] | After sharing a quick victory dance with Roland, | 在那个魁梧的老医生 |
[14:52] | the heavy-set orderly, who, coincidentally, | 同时也是教会我跳庆功舞的老师Roland |
[14:54] | was my victory dance coach… | 跳了一小段庆功舞之后 |
[14:56] | – Pop the hips. – OK. | – 甩臀 – 好的 |
[14:57] | – Pop the hips, J.D. – There it is. | – 甩臀 J.D – 甩了甩了 |
[14:59] | – Thanks, Roland. One day I’ll get it. – I doubt it. | – 谢了 Roland 我迟早会甩到位的 – 我看挺困难 |
[15:02] | … I got to thinking about relationships. | 我开始琢磨情侣之间的关系 |
[15:04] | About how people fall in love… | 想人们是怎么相爱 |
[15:09] | … have kids… | 怎么生小孩 |
[15:12] | … grow old together… | 怎么一起慢慢变老 |
[15:15] | … and say goodbye. | 最后又是怎么告别的 |
[15:18] | And then, for some reason, I thought about the circus. | 然后 不知怎么 我想到了马戏团 |
[15:22] | But then I was back on relationships. | 然后我又回到了情侣关系上 |
[15:25] | Back to your room, Mr Johnson. You got one ventricle. | 回你房间去 Johnson先生 你只有一个心室 |
[15:29] | And I couldn’t help thinking that maybe | 我不禁想到让感情保鲜的秘诀 |
[15:30] | it wasn’t luck that made relationships last. | 并不是依靠所谓的运气 |
[15:32] | Maybe it was a matter of who takes fewer hits. | 而是在于谁更愿意为爱承受压力 |
[15:35] | You don’t have to talk to me. | 你不用和我说话 |
[15:37] | Just wave if you’re gonna give me a ride home. | 如果你还载我回家的话就挥挥手 |
[15:41] | And I realised I should’ve | 接着我意识到 |
[15:42] | been the one to take that hit, not Carla. | 该受责备的人是我 不是Carla |
[15:48] | Hey, Lindsay. | 嘿 Lindsay |
[15:51] | – Don’t worry. He’s not allowed to talk. – Is that true? | – 别担心 他不可以说话的 – 真的吗 |
[15:56] | You may nod. | 点头可以 |
[16:01] | You know, Lindsay, when I was 15, I cut my own bangs. | 知道吗 Lindsay 我15岁的时候 刘海是自己剪的 |
[16:05] | That’s right, Percival, it’s a high school hair story. | 没错 珀西瓦尔 我就是要讲高中时的头发故事 |
[16:10] | Anyway, Judy Keenan told me that she would also cut her hair off. | 然后 Judy Keenan说她也会剪的 |
[16:13] | It was like a suicide pact, only with bangs. | 像自杀协议一样 不过是刘海儿协议 |
[16:16] | I cut off my hair, and of course, she backed out. | 结果我剪了 她没有 |
[16:18] | But even though my bangs looked horrible, | 但是尽管我头发看上去糟透了 |
[16:21] | I kept them that way, | 我也那么梳着了 |
[16:22] | mostly because those stupid bangs | 主要是因为剪刘海儿 |
[16:24] | were the only thing in my life that I felt I had control over. | 是我人生中第一件我自己掌控的事 |
[16:27] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[16:28] | I’m so tired of everyone telling me what to do. | 我彻底厌倦了每个人都在教我该怎么做 |
[16:31] | When to be home, what to wear, when to take my medicine. | 什么时候回家 穿什么衣服 几点该吃药 |
[16:34] | I mean, I’m the one who’s sick. Right? | 我是说 我才是有病的人 不是吗 |
[16:36] | I can handle my own life. | 我自己会处理的 |
[16:39] | How about I tell your parents from now on | 我去和你的父母说 |
[16:40] | the prescription’s for your medicine will be given directly to you. | 以后你的药剂处方将直接给你 |
[16:42] | You’ll be in charge of getting your Dilantin, taking it. | 你来决定 什么时候取药 什么时候吃药 |
[16:45] | Everything. | 全部你说了算 |
[16:47] | – Thank you. – Great. | – 谢谢你 – 好了 |
[16:50] | I don’t have a ring, but you can kiss my ass. | 我没有戒指 不过你可以吻我屁股 |
[16:53] | Feared in grey… beautiful in blue. | 灰色能吓人 但蓝色比较好看 |
[16:58] | Feared in grey… beautiful in blue. | 灰色能吓人 但蓝色比较好看 |
[17:01] | I’m gonna grab a fry… some ketchup. | 我想吃根薯条 沾点蕃茄酱 |
[17:04] | It’s cold. | 都凉了 |
[17:08] | That’s it. | 决定了 |
[17:18] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[17:19] | That was weird. | 真是怪了 |
[17:31] | No, that was weird. | 不 这才奇怪呢 |
[17:34] | – What’re you doin’? – That’s all it was. | – 你干嘛啊 – 就这样而已 |
[17:36] | And if you still need someone to blame, | 如果你还想怪罪谁的话 |
[17:37] | why don’t you try blaming yourself? | 你怎么不怪罪你自己呢 |
[17:42] | You’re absolutely right. It’s my fault you kissed my wife. | 你说的太对了 你吻我老婆都是我的错 |
[17:46] | – Oh,man. I’m goin’ home. – Who do you think you’re talkin’ to? | – 噢 天 我要回家 – 你以为你在和谁说话 |
[17:50] | You think you’re the greatest husband? | 你以为你是世界最棒老公吗 |
[17:51] | Please,I was there | 拜托 我眼睁睁看着 |
[17:53] | when you flirted with your ex-girlfriend | 你和前女友调情 |
[17:54] | and neglected to tell her you’re married. | 还故意隐瞒已婚事实 |
[17:55] | And i was there | 我还看见你 |
[17:56] | when you tried to hook up with that waitress | 在订婚前一晚 |
[17:57] | the day before you got engaged. | 勾搭女服务生 |
[17:58] | And I was definately there | 还有那次在脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[17:59] | when you hooked up with that nasty stripper | 你试着勾搭 |
[18:01] | at Boobies, Boobies, Boobies. | 那个特别浪的舞女 |
[18:02] | That wasn’t me.That was you. | 那次不是我 是你 |
[18:03] | I know, but I told her my name was Turk. | 我知道 但是我告诉她我叫Turk |
[18:05] | But the point is, think of the millions of times | 重点是 想想吧 有多少次 |
[18:07] | you’ve chosen not to hang with your wife | 你丢下自己老婆 |
[18:09] | cos you were tryin’ to hang with me. | 因为你想和我一起出去玩 |
[18:10] | So maybe it’s time you started acting like a real husband | 也许你是时候 做个成熟的老公了 |
[18:13] | instead of actin’ like some sort of crazy cowboy. | 而不是整天像个疯狂的牛仔一样 |
[18:17] | – A cowboy? – I don’t know. It just came to me. | – 牛仔吗 – 我不知道 突然想到这个词而已 |
[18:19] | You know I’m right, Turk. | 你知道我是对的 Turk |
[18:25] | When your pride’s at stake, you can’t help but have questions. | 当你的自尊岌岌可危时 你难免忍不住问问题 |
[18:28] | Just tell me. How did you know what was bothering her? | 告诉我 你怎么知道她的烦心事的 |
[18:32] | Tell me now | 现在就告诉我 |
[18:32] | so that we don’t have to talk anymore. Ever. | 这样你我以后就不用再提起这件事了 永远不 |
[18:35] | How is it that no man understands that every woman, | 怎么就没有男人能理解 每个女人 |
[18:37] | whether she’s 16 or 60, | 不论是16岁还是60岁 |
[18:39] | still has that awkward, insecure, | 都还是会有个尴尬的 不安的 |
[18:41] | self-conscious teenage girl inside of her? | 青春期的小女孩埋藏在心呢 |
[18:44] | A lot of times, the answer is about sacrifice. | 很多时候 答案就是”牺牲” |
[18:50] | Hey. Look, I was thinkin’ maybe… | 嘿 听着 我想 |
[18:54] | Maybe you’d rather just stay in tonight… | 我想今晚你可能更想待在家里 |
[18:56] | You know, have some pizza, watch some movies. | 你懂的 吃点比萨 再看部电影 |
[18:59] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[19:02] | Are you tryin’ to smile? | 你是想笑笑不出来吗 |
[19:06] | You’re so damn cute. | 你真是太美了 |
[19:08] | Sometimes sacrifice is only wearing your new uni | 有时候 “牺牲”就是在不上班的时候 |
[19:10] | when you’re not at work. | 穿上你的新制服 |
[19:11] | OK, how about this one? Three blue jays fly into a bar. | 好了 听听这个怎么样 三只蓝鸟飞进了一个酒吧 |
[19:14] | They say, “We just want to wet our beaks.” | 他们说 我们只想把嘴沾湿 |
[19:18] | No? Sorry, Dan. You tell one. | 不好笑吗 抱歉了 Dan 那你讲一个吧 |
[19:21] | Other times, it’s about swallowing that damn pride. | 还有时候 就在于放下那该死的自尊心 |
[19:26] | J.D., would you hand me the wine, please? | J.D. 能帮忙把红酒递给我吗 |
[19:28] | Turk’s not talkin’ to me. | Turk不理我 |
[19:38] | But ultimately, big or small, | 最终还是 无论大小 |
[19:40] | sacrifice is about doin’ something you really don’t want to do. | “牺牲”就是做你不情愿做的事 |
[19:44] | Hey, guys, I know we talked about this before, | 嘿 伙计们 我知道我们之前讨论过这个 |
[19:46] | but… I’m movin’ out. | 但是 我决定搬出去 |
[19:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:50] | Yeah. You guys need your space. | 嗯 你们需要二人世界 |
[19:52] | Wow. Thanks, man. | 哇噢 谢了 哥们 |
[19:55] | You’re gonna miss me, though. | 但你会想我的 |
[19:57] | Hey, you could turn his room into a gym. | 嘿 你们可以把他那间房改成健身房 |
[20:00] | We ain’t puttin’ no gym in my media room. | 我才不在我的多媒体房中放健身器材呢 |
[20:02] | – Whose media room? – Our media room. | – 谁的多媒体房 – 咱们的多媒体房 |
[20:05] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 对了 – 对了 |