时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So here I am, sitting on a box | 好吧 我沦落至此 在空空荡荡的 |
[00:07] | in an empty apartment with a dead dog, | 公寓里坐在一个纸箱上 身边只有一条死狗 |
[00:10] | and a single tear on my cheek. | 和一行清泪挂在我的脸上 |
[00:13] | I can’t help but wonder how I got to this place. | 我不禁自问 我是怎么到这步田地的 |
[00:20] | – Who are these guys? – These are the last eight guys in the hospital | – 这些人是谁啊 – 医院里仅剩的最后八个 |
[00:23] | who don’t realise I suck at basketball. | 不知道我球技烂的人 |
[00:25] | Okay, so here’s what’s gonna happen. | 好了 接下来咱们就这么办 |
[00:27] | I finally mastered my running hook shot, OK? | 我终于掌握了助跑勾手投篮 好吧 |
[00:29] | So when we go to pick teams, I’m gonna hit that shot. | 所以选队友时 我就出这招 |
[00:32] | Then you say, “I’ll take that guy.” | 然后你就说 “我选这伙计” |
[00:34] | At which point, Carla is gonna page me, | 而此时 Carla就会传呼我 |
[00:37] | and I’ll say, “Crap, I gotta go.” | 我就会说 “该死 我得闪了” |
[00:39] | And you go, “Damn, we just lost the best player out here.” | 你就说 妈的 我们就这么失去了最棒的猛将 |
[00:42] | Then there’ll be eight guys in the hospital who | 这样医院里就会有8个人 |
[00:44] | think I’m good at sports, and word will spread. | 以为我是运动健将 而美名也会就此传扬开来 |
[00:47] | When do you find time to see your patients? | 你哪来的时间看病人 |
[00:49] | – Between these thoughts. – OK. Let’s play some ball. | – 从这些妙计中抽空的呗 – 好吧 一起来玩球吧 |
[00:59] | I got that guy. | 我选这货 |
[01:04] | Elliot’s boyfriend, Jake, had given her confidence to do things | Elliot的男朋友Jake给了Elliot勇气去 |
[01:07] | she’d never been able to do before. | 尝试以前从不敢做的事 |
[01:09] | – OK, you ready to do this? – You know it. | – 好的 你准备好了吗 – 你知道的 |
[01:12] | Like talking to people while she’s on the toilet. | 比如上厕所的时候和别人讲话 |
[01:15] | OK, uh, I know how comfortable you are with Carla, | 好的 我知道你和Carla有多要好 |
[01:18] | so I’m gonna have her do the talking, all right? You just say when. | 所以我就让她来和你说话 好吗 准备好了就吱声 |
[01:21] | There’s cheeks on the seat, and I’m feeling good. | 屁股坐马桶上了 感觉好极了 |
[01:24] | – Let’s hear it. – Hello, Elliot. | – 说吧 – 你好啊 Elliot |
[01:26] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样啊 |
[01:30] | She went out the window. | 她从窗户跑了 |
[01:33] | Whoa! Bob Kelso here before noon? | 哇 Bob Kelso居然中午之前就来上班了 |
[01:35] | They’re either giving away free doughnuts at the cafe, | 要不是咖啡厅正在免费发放甜甜圈 |
[01:38] | or there’s an Asian prostitute convention in the ICU. | 就是重症监护病房里在召开亚洲妓女大会 |
[01:41] | Is now the time I’m supposed to be embarrassed | 就因为我喜欢好吃的还有 |
[01:43] | because I like fine food and Korean call girls? | 韩国应召女郎 我就应该觉得难为情吗 |
[01:46] | Write this down, Perry: | Perry 拿笔记下来 |
[01:47] | I’m old and I honestly don’t care | 我已经一把年纪了 而且我真心不在乎 |
[01:49] | what people think about anything I do. | 别人对我的所作所为怎么想 |
[01:51] | That was me, folks. | 同志们 是我放的 |
[01:53] | No, I’m here because the budget’s a mess. | 不 我在这是因为医院的预算一塌糊涂 |
[01:56] | Ted’s not making much headway. | Ted真是一点进步都没有 |
[01:58] | 3-12 x 4-8-1 equals… | 312乘以481得 |
[02:02] | Sir, it’s not giving me the answer. | 先生 输不出来答案啊 |
[02:05] | It’s a typewriter, you jackass! | 那是打字机 你个蠢货 |
[02:07] | Oh, God, it’s got my tie! | 哦天啊 我的领带夹里面了 |
[02:12] | Bob, this whole thing is only gonna take a couple of days, | Bob 这工作一两天就完事了 |
[02:16] | so why not let Jordan do it? | 为什么不让Jordan来做呢 |
[02:18] | Yes, she is a member of the board, | 没错 她是董事会一员 |
[02:20] | but, hell, that only gets her out | 但该死的是 那也就让她 |
[02:21] | of the house once every couple of months or so. | 几个月才出一趟门罢了 |
[02:23] | And I know she loves our son, Jack, with all her heart, | 虽然我知道她全心全意地爱我们的儿子Jack |
[02:26] | but I think spending every waking moment with the child, | 但是我觉得无时无刻地呆在孩子身边 |
[02:29] | I think… I think it’s starting to get to her. | 我想 我想 她有点受不了了 |
[02:35] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[02:38] | So, what do you say there, Bobbo? | 你觉得怎么样 Bobbo |
[02:40] | Welcome aboard. This will be your office for the next few days. | 欢迎欢迎啊 这几天先在这里办公吧 |
[02:43] | – Ted, find someplace else to work. – Oh, man! Not again! | – Ted 找别的地儿工作吧 – 哦 不是吧 怎么又这样 |
[02:48] | If you need some happy pills, they’re in the top drawer. | 你如果需要吃快乐丸 它们在最上层的抽屉里 |
[02:52] | – In this hellhole, I’ll need a gun. – Bottom left. | – 在这种狗洞里 得要把枪才行 – 左边最底层抽屉 |
[02:57] | – Can I ask you a question? – Yeah. | – 我能问你个问题吗 – 问吧 |
[03:00] | Why are we lying in the parking lot? | 咱俩为啥躺在停车场 |
[03:06] | Your hook shot knocked you unconscious, | 你的勾射把自己砸晕了 |
[03:08] | so I laid down next to you so everyone would just think we were chillin’. | 所以我躺你边上这样大家就会以为咱俩只是在放松呢 |
[03:11] | Oh, thanks, SCB. By the way, I should tell you something: | 哦 谢了SCB 对了 我有点事告诉你 |
[03:15] | I found an apartment. I’m moving out the day after tomorrow. | 我找到公寓了 后天就搬走 |
[03:18] | – Wow. – Yeah. | – 哇 – 是啊 |
[03:21] | – What does SCB mean? – “Super Chocolate Bear”. | – SCB什么意思 – 超级巧克力熊 |
[03:25] | – I love it. – I knew you would. | – 我喜欢这名字 – 我知道你会喜欢的 |
[03:41] | Someone stole a whole case of laxatives from the supply closet. | 有人从储藏室偷了一整盒泻药 |
[03:45] | Don’t look at me. I’m as regular as rain. | 别看我 我排泄正常 |
[03:47] | – Who wants a piece of pie? – Who made it? | – 谁想要吃块派 – 谁做的 |
[03:50] | Let’s say my mom. | 就当是我妈做的吧 |
[03:52] | As a doctor, you get good at piecing things together. | 作为医生 就会很擅长拼凑整合 |
[03:55] | – Someone stole a case of laxatives. – Who wants a piece of pie? | – 有人偷了一盒泻药 – 谁想要吃块派 |
[03:58] | This one was obvious. | 这也太明显了 |
[03:59] | No, thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[04:01] | Free pie? Hell, yeah. | 免费的派 当然得要 |
[04:06] | I can’t believe you two have lived together for 12 years. | 我简直不敢相信你俩都住在一起12年了 |
[04:10] | Do you remember our first day together? | 你还记得咱俩搬一起的第一天吗 |
[04:14] | Yo, they call me Chris One. What’s the dealio? | 哟 他们都叫我完美先生一号 还好吗 |
[04:17] | Welcome to our lair. | 欢迎莅临咱俩的小巢 |
[04:19] | I’m an eighth-level ogre magi with invisibility, | 我是八级隐身食人男巫 |
[04:21] | and this is Randal. | 这位是Randal |
[04:23] | You were such a dork. | 你当时太呆了 |
[04:26] | I’m glad nothing else around here is changing. | 还好这里其他的都没变 |
[04:28] | You see, this is the time of year | 每年这个时候 |
[04:30] | where everybody leaves for new jobs, | 大家都各奔东西找新工作了 |
[04:31] | but Turk’s got another year of residency. | 但是Turk还有一年的实习期 |
[04:33] | Yeah, and J.D. and I just took positions here as staff internists. | 是啊 J.D.和我接受了这里内科医师员工的职位 |
[04:35] | Is that what you wanted to do? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[04:37] | There was an endocrinology fellowship | 在县里有着跟一个超棒医生的内分泌科 |
[04:38] | with this amazing doctor over at County, but it was a little over my head. | 实习生的空位 但是有点超出我的范围 |
[04:41] | So you took a fallback job cos you were afraid to go for it? | 所以就因为不敢争取 你就选了个备胎工作 |
[04:45] | – Jake, is it? – Yeah, it’s… | – Jake 对吗 – 是的 我是 |
[04:48] | I know your name. I’m being condescending. | 我知道你叫什么 就是想试试这种居高临下的语气 |
[04:50] | It’s Jake, right? | 你叫Jake 对吗 |
[04:52] | Look, no one here is settling. | 听着 在这儿工作没委屈着谁 |
[04:54] | Here at Sacred Heart, | 在圣心医院 |
[04:55] | you get to work with some of the finest doctors in the country. | 你能和国内一些最好的医生一起工作 |
[04:57] | Out of my way! I got a doozy of a two-sie! | 别挡道 急着上大号 |
[05:02] | All right, then. Before we jump into rounds, | 那好吧 在我们查房之前 |
[05:05] | I see it’s time for my annual cologne intervention. | 看来现在是时候听听我的年度古龙水规劝大会 |
[05:08] | Lonnie, you’re killing us. And, honestly, what’s the point? | Lonnie 你要熏死个人啊 老实说 有什么意义啊 |
[05:11] | Do you understand that no matter how badly | 你知道无论你多想 |
[05:12] | you wanna get freaky with Karen here, | 和Karen大肆翻云覆雨一番 |
[05:14] | that’s just not going to happen. And here’s why: | 那也是完全没门的 原因如下 |
[05:16] | She thinks you have the body of a foetus. | 她觉得你有着胎儿般的五短身材 |
[05:19] | – Oh, Karen, did you tell me that in confidence? – No, he knows. | – Karen 我应该保密吗 – 不用 他知道的 |
[05:23] | She drew me a picture. | 她给我画过张图 |
[05:24] | Don’t sweat it too much, kid. | 别太担心 孩子 |
[05:26] | He wore so much cologne on our first date, | 我俩第一次约会时 他满身古龙水味 |
[05:28] | – I had to sell my Miata. – Why? | – 害的我把马自达都卖了 – 你为什么要这么对我 |
[05:30] | – For funsies. – Heel. | – 好玩呗 – 跟上 |
[05:34] | – Thanks for that. – Keep moving, foetus-face. | – 刚才谢谢你 – 快走吧 你个胎儿脸 |
[05:40] | Come here, boy! Come on, Rowdy! | 过来 孩子 到这来 Rowdy |
[05:43] | – No, you come here, eat your steak! – What are you doing? | – 不 你到我这来 来吃牛排 – 你俩干什么呢 |
[05:45] | Oh, whoever Rowdy goes to first, he gets to keep him. | Rowdy先到谁那 就归谁 |
[05:48] | Rowdy, if you come to me, I’ll scratch your special region. | Rowdy 如果你来我这 我就给你的特殊部位抓痒痒哦 |
[05:50] | So you moved back all the furniture | 你们把所有家具都搬回来 |
[05:53] | and defrosted our dinner with your sweaty hands for a joke? | 又用你们的小汗爪解冻了我们的晚餐 就为了闹这出 |
[05:56] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 没错 |
[05:59] | If he stays, I’ll drive him out to the country and leave him there. | 如果它留在原地 我就开车把它拉到农村 扔那就不管了 |
[06:02] | Huzzah! He’s mine. | 万岁 他是我的了 |
[06:06] | I can’t believe you talked me into this. | 我真不敢相信让你说动我来这 |
[06:08] | I will never get this fellowship. | 我永远也得不到这个实习生职位的 |
[06:09] | I don’t interview well. It’s the reason I didn’t get into Harvard. | 我不擅长面试 这就是为什么我没能进哈佛大学 |
[06:11] | The second the professor asked me what I hoped to accomplish in college, | 教授刚问我希望在大学里有何成就 |
[06:13] | my nose started bleeding, | 我就开始流鼻血 |
[06:14] | and I sneezed and splattered his shirt with blood. | 然后我打了个喷嚏 血溅他一衬衫 |
[06:17] | Oh, damn it, Elliot, | 哦妈的 Elliot |
[06:18] | how many people do you have to talk to while you’re peeing | 你得和多少人在尿尿时聊天 |
[06:20] | before you start believing in yourself? | 才能找回自信心 |
[06:23] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[06:24] | So, why are you interested in this fellowship? | 那么 你为什么对这个实习生职位有兴趣 |
[06:29] | Well,first off, I have incredible passion for the work you’re doing. | 首先 我对您所做的工作有着极高的热情 |
[06:32] | I’ve heard that you’re an amazing doctor, | 我听说您是位非常出色的医生 |
[06:33] | and I would be honoured to have the opportunity to work with you, | 如果能有机会与您一起工作 我将无比荣幸 |
[06:35] | Mr.Gold. | Gold先生 |
[06:39] | – Have a great day, honey. – You have even a better one, you. | – 今天过得愉快啊 亲爱的 – 祝你啊 祝你更愉快 |
[06:43] | You do it, you! Yeah, you have even a better one. | 你愉快啊你 耶 祝你今天过得更愉快 |
[06:51] | Perry, I get the feeling something is bothering you. | Perry 我觉得你好像有烦心事 |
[06:54] | Bob, people have a private life, | Bob 人人都有私人生活 |
[06:56] | and people have a professional life, | 以及工作生活 |
[06:58] | and usually those two hells are kept pretty separate. | 而且通常情况下 这俩玩意儿是大大的分开的 |
[07:01] | For instance, I don’t know that much about your home life, | 就比如说 我不太了解你的家庭生活 |
[07:04] | other than the fact that you treat your wife like a dog, | 只知道 你把老婆当狗来对待 |
[07:07] | your dog like a wife and | 把狗当老婆来对待 |
[07:08] | your son like an androgynous ne’er-do-well | 而你那雌雄同体的儿子则干啥啥不行 |
[07:10] | who drained your retirement nest-egg | 榨干了你的养老金 |
[07:11] | to open up a yarn shop in Minneapolis. | 在明尼阿波利斯开了家毛线店 |
[07:13] | Harrison posted his first profit this quarter. | Harrison宣布了本季度他的首次盈利 |
[07:16] | Aces. And I’m guessing that’s because his significant other… | 真不错 我猜那是因为他那了不起的另一半 |
[07:20] | – Terrence. – Terrence…doesn’t follow him around | – Terrence – Terrence 没整天在商店里 |
[07:23] | the shop all day, telling | 跟在他屁股后 念叨他 |
[07:24] | him just exactly what colour is in this season, | 这季最流行什么颜色 |
[07:27] | or showing all of the other | 又或者向他所有其他员工 |
[07:28] | employees that he is not in fact the boss of his own life. | 展现他并不是自己生命的主导者 |
[07:31] | You see, the woman is everywhere. | 你看 这婆娘无处不在 |
[07:34] | She’s there when I work out in the morning, | 我早上锻炼身体时 她在 |
[07:36] | when I work out in the car on the way to work, | 上班路上我在车上锻炼身体时 她在 |
[07:38] | and when I work out when I get to work. | 等我到了医院 锻炼身体时 她还在 |
[07:40] | I can’t seem to get away from her, | 我算是摆脱不了她了 |
[07:42] | and that used to be fine when she just came around for five minutes | 过去她只是每月过来个5分钟蚕食掉我的自尊 |
[07:45] | every month or so to feed on my dignity, | 这也勉强可以接受 |
[07:48] | but now, I’d honestly kill myself, Bob, | 但现在 我真想自杀啊 Bob |
[07:50] | if I wasn’t convinced Jordan wouldn’t already be there | 但是我相信 Jordan早就在来世等 |
[07:53] | waiting for me in the afterlife. You see, typical of her, | 等着我了 这是她的一贯作风 |
[07:57] | she went ahead and signed us up for an eternal tandem bike ride | 独自给我俩报了名 参加什么恒河河岸的 |
[08:00] | all along the banks of the River Styx. | 永生双人自行车骑行活动 |
[08:03] | I’m so glad you shared. | 我太高兴你能对我掏心了 |
[08:05] | How would you like to make this a full-time job? | 你愿意在这全职工作吗 |
[08:08] | I’ll have to think about it. | 我得考虑一下 |
[08:12] | How could you not see this coming? | 你怎么没能预见这一点呢 |
[08:19] | – Hooch just got in the shower. – Let the games begin. | – Hooch刚进去洗澡 – 好戏开场 |
[08:25] | Who the hell put bouillon cubes in the showerhead?! | 谁他妈的把浓缩汤块放到淋浴头里的 |
[08:30] | Did you do it? Did you?! | 是不是你 是不是 |
[08:32] | If it happens again, I will wait in my SUV, | 如果再有下次 我就等在我的越野车里 |
[08:36] | blast me some speed metal, 5.1 surround sound, heavy on the bass, | 大声放着5.1环绕立体重低音的速度金属乐 |
[08:42] | and someone will be getting mowed down. | 某人就等着被宰杀吧 |
[08:51] | Hooch is crazy. | Hooch疯了 |
[08:53] | I’m gonna miss this kind of stuff. | 我会想念所有这些的 |
[08:55] | Why? We’ll still be able to pull pranks on him after you move out. | 为什么 你搬出去了 咱们也能拿他开涮啊 |
[08:58] | Yeah, but we won’t be able to stay up till 6 in the morning | 是啊 但咱没法再熬到早上六点 |
[09:00] | planning anything as genius as the soup shower. | 盘算出像肉汤淋浴这么有才的恶作剧了 |
[09:02] | This is the end of an era, Super Choc. | 这是一个时代的结束啊 超级巧克力 |
[09:03] | You know how you’re prone to overly sensitive, | 你知道你总是过于敏感 |
[09:06] | girly displays of sentimentality? | 娘儿们似的上演多愁善感的戏码吗 |
[09:08] | Guilty. | 叫你说着了 |
[09:09] | Okay, if you now reel it back a little bit, | 如果你想叙叙旧 |
[09:10] | I’ll get somebody to cover for me tonight, | 我今晚就能让别人替个班 |
[09:12] | and I’ll help you pack your stuff. | 好帮你打包了 |
[09:13] | Oh! Can we cut words out of magazines | 咱们能从杂志上剪下 |
[09:16] | that represent how we feel about each other | 代表咱俩对彼此感情的话 |
[09:17] | and glue them into a “friends forever” collage? | 然后贴在”好基友 一辈子”拼贴画上吗 |
[09:19] | – Hell, no. – Oh, well, can we drink beers and reminisce? | – 当然没门 – 那可以边喝啤酒边追忆吗 |
[09:21] | – Hell, yes. – That’s all I wanted to do anyway. | – 当然可以 – 反正我也只想这么做 |
[09:24] | Plus, I already made the collage. | 再说 我已经做好拼贴画了 |
[09:26] | Now listen to me. | 现在听好了 |
[09:27] | You gotta make tonight count cos you’ll never be as cool as you were | 咱俩要尽享今晚 因为日后没了我这个 |
[09:30] | when you were rollin’ | 大人物室友一起混 |
[09:32] | with the big dog as your roommate, you know? | 你永远不会像现在这么酷了 知道吗 |
[09:35] | No, I didn’t know. | 不 我还真不知道 |
[09:38] | Maybe Jake shouldn’t have pushed you into that interview. | 也许Jake不应该逼着你去参加面试 |
[09:42] | Maybe I should’ve covered my mouth | 也许我第二次喷血的时候 |
[09:43] | when I sneezed blood the second time. | 应该掩住嘴巴 |
[09:44] | Come on, Elliot. He’s always telling you what to do. | 拜托 Elliot 他总是对你指手画脚的 |
[09:48] | That’s not true. | 才没有呢 |
[09:50] | Hey, it’s Jake. Buzz me up. | 嘿 我是Jake 让我进来 |
[09:54] | Oh, my God, you’re right. | 哦 天啊 你说对了 |
[09:56] | Don’t let him be your puppet master. | 不要再受他摆布了 |
[09:59] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[10:02] | – What’s up? – I have a headache. | – 怎么了 – 我头痛 |
[10:04] | – Take some aspirin. – Don’t tell me what to do. | – 吃点阿司匹林 – 不用你告诉我要怎么做 |
[10:07] | You’re not the boss of me. | 你又不是我老板 |
[10:12] | OK, what just happened? | 好吧 发生什么了 |
[10:15] | So, do you think I should take the job? | 你觉得我应该接受这份工作吗 |
[10:18] | Perry Perry? | |
[10:19] | Oh, I’m sorry, honey. | 哦 抱歉 宝贝 |
[10:21] | I was just thinking about this little boy in here. | 我只是在想里面这个小男孩 |
[10:24] | He’s only eight years old, and he’s terminal. | 他才8岁 就晚期了 |
[10:28] | I just told his parents to spend as much time with him as they could. | 我刚刚告诉他的父母要尽量多陪陪他 |
[10:31] | You’re here one minute, and then the next, you’re… | 前一秒人还在 后一秒人就 |
[10:34] | What… what were you saying? | 你 你刚才说什么来着 |
[10:37] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[10:42] | Stick your hand out. | 把手伸出来 |
[10:43] | Good man. | 好小子 |
[10:45] | Get yourself some ice cream. Go on, get out of here. | 给自己买点冰淇淋吧 快走 离开这儿 |
[10:51] | J.D., I got a mondo 82-inch pizza with our names on it! | J.D.我买了个写着咱俩名字的绝世82寸比萨饼 |
[10:56] | Dude! It’s hu… | 兄弟 这饼老大了 |
[11:02] | Dude, what the hell? We’re supposed to hang, | 老兄 搞什么 咱俩不说好要一块玩吗 |
[11:04] | and all of a sudden you moved out? | 怎么突然之间就自己搬出去了 |
[11:06] | It’s hard to hide your | 在熟知你的人面前 |
[11:07] | emotions in front of people who know you well. | 是很难隐藏你的情感的 |
[11:10] | Answer it. | 接电话啊 |
[11:12] | Or don’t. | 不接也行 |
[11:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:17] | Like excitement about a new job… | 比如说 得到新工作的兴奋之情 |
[11:19] | – I got the fellowship. – Hey! | – 我得到实习生的职位了 – 嘿 |
[11:24] | … or disappointment about a lost opportunity. | 或者是失去机会的失望之情 |
[11:26] | – I’m sorry, Bob. I can’t take the job. – Maybe next year. | – 我很抱歉 Bob 我不能接受这份工作 – 也许明年吧 |
[11:37] | As for me, I just didn’t | 对我来说 我只是不 |
[11:39] | want Turk to know that he’d hurt my feelings. | 想Turk知道他伤害了我的感情 |
[11:41] | I don’t know. I figured it wasn’t that big a deal. | 我不知道 我想这也不是什么大事 |
[11:44] | Hey, I’m pretty tired from the move, | 嘿 我搬家挺累的 |
[11:46] | so I’m probably just gonna crash. | 所以 我大概得睡觉了 |
[11:52] | I’m sort of famished. | 我有点饿了 |
[12:13] | – Morning. – Yeah. | – 早上好 – 耶 |
[12:15] | Turk didn’t even realize he pissed me off, | Turk都没意识到他惹我生气了 |
[12:17] | so explaining my feelings to him was the smart move. | 所以明智之举应该是向他解释清楚我的感受 |
[12:20] | I took a slightly different tack. | 我选了一个稍有不同的方法 |
[12:21] | – That seat’s taken, arse-face. – By who? | – 这座有人了 你个屁股脸 – 谁啊 |
[12:24] | Hello, there, Chocolate Bear Two. | 你好啊 巧克力熊二号 |
[12:27] | Hooch? J.D., what the hell’s going on here? | 是Hooch吗 J.D. 到底在搞什么 |
[12:29] | I replaced your arse. | 我顶替了你个衰人呗 |
[12:31] | By the by, Johnny told me that you were responsible | 对了 Johnny告诉我 前两天的肉汤 |
[12:33] | for my brothy shower the other day. | 淋浴事件是你捣的鬼 |
[12:38] | If it happens again, | 如果再有下次 |
[12:40] | I’m gonna take one of your fingers. | 你的一根手指头就归我了 |
[12:44] | That’ll be my funny prank. | 我是这么恶作剧的 |
[12:48] | Hooch is crazy. | Hooch疯了 |
[12:51] | Oh, sorry. Old habit. | 哦 抱歉 旧习难改 |
[12:52] | I wasn’t the only unhappy person in our hospital family. | 我并不是医院大家庭里唯一不开心的人 |
[12:55] | Sure, Jake, I’ll tell you | 没问题 Jake 我来告诉你 |
[12:57] | why it feels like I have a problem with you. | 为什么我好像看你不顺眼似的 |
[12:59] | The fact that Elliot jumps so high whenever you tell her to | 事实上 每次Elliot听你的话跳得很高 |
[13:02] | may seem harmless, but as a result, | 似乎没什么危害 但结果是 |
[13:04] | she’s been stealing all my sports bras. | 她一直在偷我的运动文胸 |
[13:06] | Seriously! The only one I have left is the one I’m wearing, | 我说真的 我只剩身上穿的这件了 |
[13:09] | and it works great. See? | 而且超级有效 你看吧 |
[13:11] | – It works pretty nicely. – It does, right? | – 是挺有用的 – 有用吧 对吧 |
[13:13] | But if I wanna jump up and down again this week, | 但是如果我这周还想再跳上跳下 |
[13:16] | I’m stuck until laundry day. | 我就只能等到洗衣日了 |
[13:18] | Okay, I’m obviously gonna have to guess what your point is here, | 好吧 很明显我是要猜你这些话的用意了 |
[13:20] | but I think it’s that I control Elliot, which I don’t. | 我觉得你要说的是我控制了Elliot 但我没有啊 |
[13:23] | Here. Watch this. Elliot, will you shove that guy? | 不信你看 Elliot 你能撞一下那家伙吗 |
[13:31] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做啊 |
[13:32] | I was trying to prove you don’t do everything I say. | 我本想证明不是我说什么你就做什么的 |
[13:35] | Well, clue me in, stud. That was Creepy Carl. | 好吧 帅哥 听我解释 那家伙是色狼Carl |
[13:37] | He runs an upskirt website. | 他开设了个”裙底风光”网站 |
[13:40] | I’m on it. | 上面有我 |
[13:51] | Oh, yeah, Ted. I moved the file cabinet. | 哦 对了 Ted 我移动了文件柜 |
[13:54] | I’m gonna miss this office. | 我会想念这个办公室的 |
[13:56] | Why? It smells like that odd | 为什么啊 这闻起来就像是 |
[13:58] | combo of flop sweat, hopelessness and feet. | 汗流浃背 绝望和臭脚丫的奇怪混合物 |
[14:01] | Yeah, I know. It’s just… | 是啊 我知道 只是 |
[14:03] | I guess this stupid job made me feel valid again. You know? | 我想是这个蠢工作让我感觉重获价值了 你懂嘛 |
[14:08] | You don’t know. It’s OK. See you at home. | 你不懂 好吧 回家见 |
[14:21] | – Who’s ready for a pie break? – No. | – 谁准备好休息一下吃点派了 – 不 |
[14:23] | – Come on. Why not? – Why don’t you ask Todd? | – 拜托 为什么不吃啊 – 你怎么不问问Todd |
[14:25] | Due to what can only be described as epic diarrhoea, | 由于这只能被称为具有史诗性的拉肚子 |
[14:27] | he’s been on an IV drip for 36 hours. | 他都打36小时的点滴了 |
[14:30] | Make it stop,five? | 让它停下来 行不行 |
[14:32] | Maybe I was being unfair to Turk. | 也许我对Turk很不公平 |
[14:34] | Maybe it’s too much to expect a friend to sense you’re upset | 也许期望朋友能感知到你不高兴 想和你聊聊 |
[14:37] | and want to talk about it. | 是有点苛刻 |
[14:38] | Carla, I can sense you’re upset. Talk to me. | Carla 我能感到你不开心 和我聊聊吧 |
[14:42] | Okay, but Turk’s a prideful guy, and it’s hard for prideful guys | 好吧 但Turk是个骄傲的家伙 骄傲的家伙很难 |
[14:45] | to admit they’ve been insensitive. | 承认自己的感情迟钝了 |
[14:47] | Listen, Jordan, I’ve been incredibly insensitive. | 听着 Jordan 我实在是感情太迟钝了 |
[14:51] | Touche, magic hallway. | 又中了 神奇的走廊 |
[14:53] | Bottom line, I should’ve had more faith in my friend to come through for me. | 底线是 我本该对朋友更加信任 他会陪我度过难关 |
[14:56] | Turk Turk! | |
[14:57] | No, it’s me, Hooch, Vanilla Bear. | 不 是我 Hooch 香草熊 |
[15:01] | Hooch is crazy. | Hooch疯了 |
[15:04] | So, Hooch, this is it. | 好吧 Hooch 这就是我家了 |
[15:07] | Then things took a turn. | 然后事情峰回路转 |
[15:08] | Wait, where’s Rowdy? | 等等 Rowdy哪去了 |
[15:12] | “I’m at the hospital”? | “我在医院” |
[15:18] | There he is! | 他在这呢 |
[15:23] | There he is! | 他在这呢 |
[15:25] | OK, he’s going up. I’ll take the stairs. | 好吧 他上楼了 我走楼梯 |
[15:27] | You don’t let anyone out of that elevator, okay? Be strong, Hooch. | 你不要让任何人走出电梯 好吗 强硬点 Hooch |
[15:31] | I’ll try. | 我尽量吧 |
[15:34] | So where’s Chocolate Bear Number Two? | 巧克力熊二号哪去了 |
[15:40] | Who else thinks they’re faster than me, huh? | 谁还觉得自己比我快 哼 |
[15:43] | Yo, Hooch is seriously crazy. | 哟 Hooch是真的疯了 |
[15:48] | Well, look, Carla, Jake makes me happy. | 听着Carla Jake让我很开心 |
[15:50] | Plus, | 另外 |
[15:51] | there’s a decent chance he’ll be my second serious boyfriend not to end up | 他很有可能成为我第二个最后没和 |
[15:53] | And he doesn’t always tell me what to do. | 我妈或我哥Barry搞上床的男朋友 |
[15:54] | And he doesn’t always tell me what to do. | 他也没有总是对我指手画脚 |
[15:55] | I mean, sure, he did tell me to come up here and talk to you, | 当然了 他确实让我上楼来和你聊聊 |
[15:58] | but I was gonna do that anyway cos I | 但我本来就打算这样做啊 因为我想问问 |
[15:59] | wanted to ask if you thought I should wear hooker heels or flats | 今晚庆祝我获得新工作时你觉得我应该穿性感的高跟鞋 |
[16:01] | with my pink skirt when we go celebrate my new job tonight. | 还是平底鞋来配我的粉色小短裙 |
[16:03] | But instead I’m trying to figure out what your problem is. | 但是现在我正努力弄清你的问题 |
[16:05] | Look, I thought you were staying, OK? | 听着 我以为你会留下的 好不好 |
[16:08] | I’ve been here for 11 years, and it’s always the same story. | 我都在这工作11年了 故事一直重复上演 |
[16:12] | I get really close to someone, and they move on. | 我和某人变得很亲近 然后他们就向前看了 |
[16:15] | I don’t want to be 50 making | 我不想50岁了还在 |
[16:17] | friends with the new 25-year-old interns, Elliot. | 和新来的25岁的实习医生交朋友 |
[16:21] | They’ll make fun of me when we go dancing. | 我和他们去跳舞的时候他们会嘲笑我 |
[16:23] | Not if I go with you. | 如果我和你一起跳 就不会了 |
[16:31] | And then they kiss? | 然后他们就亲亲 |
[16:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:37] | Look at him. What an angel. | 看看他 真是个天使 |
[16:40] | Down, he’s waking up. | 蹲下 他要醒了 |
[16:44] | Hey, Jordan… | 嘿 Jordan |
[16:47] | Look, I tried to guilt you into not taking that job. | 听着 我想利用你对儿子的愧疚之情 让你不去工作 |
[16:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:51] | Look, I don’t want to be | 听着 我不想成为那种 |
[16:53] | one of those moms that never sees her kids, | 永远没时间见孩子的妈妈 |
[16:55] | but I also don’t want to be one of those moms that stays at home | 但是我也不想成为那种整天呆在家里 |
[16:57] | but then resents her kids cos she | 却怨恨她孩子的妈妈 |
[16:59] | wishes she was working so she could go to an office | 因为她希望有份自己的工作 这样就能在办公室里 |
[17:00] | and feel bad about not being at home with her kids. | 为不能和孩子一起在家而心生歉意 |
[17:03] | I was just worried that you would think I was a bad mom. | 我只是担心你会认为我是个坏妈妈 |
[17:06] | Sweetie, you are an evil, soulless, chemically-enhanced battle-axe | 亲爱的 你是个邪恶 没有灵魂的 化学增强版战斧 |
[17:11] | that I truly doubt is 100 percent human, but… | 我都严重质疑你是个纯人类 但是 |
[17:14] | …you are an amazing mom. | 你是个了不起的妈妈 |
[17:21] | Just say you’re sorry, give me a hug and this’ll all be over. | 说你很抱歉 然后抱抱我 这事就算结束了 |
[17:24] | Why do I have to say I’m sorry? | 为什么要我道歉 |
[17:26] | Dude, I don’t mean to sound girly, | 老兄 我不想听起来很娘 |
[17:27] | but for the last 12 years, you’ve practically been like my wife. | 但是过去的12年里 你几乎就像我老婆一样 |
[17:31] | How is that girly? | 这听起来怎么会娘 |
[17:32] | Look, before, when you said I’d | 听着 之前你说我永远 |
[17:34] | never be as cool as when I was living with you, | 不能像和你住一起时那样酷了 |
[17:36] | you know there’s some truth to that. | 这话也是不无道理 |
[17:39] | I’m sorta like odd and geeky and… | 我为人有点奇怪 还有点极客 |
[17:43] | …you’ve always sort of validated me. | 你永远都在某种程度上矫正了我 |
[17:46] | J.D., you’re just moving out. | J.D.你只是搬出去而已 |
[17:48] | Well, say things will be the same. | 好吧 就当一切照旧 |
[17:54] | That’s Carla. I gotta go. | Carla传呼我 我得走了 |
[17:56] | You are right, things are gonna be different. | 你说得没错 一切都会变得不一样 |
[17:58] | But different doesn’t always mean bad. | 但是变化也不一定总是坏的 |
[18:01] | Just means different. | 只是变化了而已 |
[18:03] | – OK. – All right. | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[18:08] | No better pick-me-up than a nice slice of Mom’s pie. | 没什么是比一块”老妈的派”更好的提神物了 |
[18:11] | Why are you so obsessed with this? | 你怎么这么痴迷于此 |
[18:13] | I don’t know. I think it’s cos this time, | 我不知道 我觉得也许是因为这次 |
[18:15] | I wasn’t trying to mess with you. | 我没想找你麻烦 |
[18:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:21] | Really. | 真的 |
[18:30] | Who would do this to themselves? | 谁会对自己做出这样的事 |
[18:33] | Totally worth it. | 太值了 |
[18:34] | As every piece of food I’d put into my body in the last year | 当去年吃到我嘴里的每一口食物 |
[18:36] | was rushing out of me, it got me thinking. | 都跑到厕所里之时 这让我思考 |
[18:38] | The way some things never | 是那些永不改变的事 |
[18:39] | change shines a light on the things that do. | 让有所变化的事显现出来 |
[18:43] | Like when a new person comes into the hospital to stay… | 就像 当一个新人要来留在医院 |
[18:47] | My office keys, Ted. | 我的办公室钥匙 Ted |
[18:51] | Can’t believe I’m actually doing this. | 真不敢相信我居然这么做了 |
[18:53] | You’ll meet me out later, right? | 咱们晚些时候会碰面 对吧 |
[18:57] | … or an old friend leaves for good. | 或者一个老朋友永远地离开了 |
[19:06] | Sometimes the biggest | 有时 最大的变化 |
[19:08] | changes are a result of an impulsive decision. | 往往归因于一时冲动的决定 |
[19:10] | I think we should have a baby. | 我觉得我们应该要个孩子 |
[19:11] | – Whoa! – What? | – 哇 – 怎么了 |
[19:13] | I know you’re feeling abandoned right now, | 我知道你现在感到被遗弃了 |
[19:16] | but we just went through a really rough spot, | 但是我们刚刚稳定下来 |
[19:18] | and I’m not the type of guy to make life-changing decisions | 我不是那种草率做出人生决定的人 |
[19:20] | without thinking about it for at least, like, a few months. | 最起码要给我几个月来深思熟虑 |
[19:28] | Let’s make a baby. | 一起来造人吧 |
[19:38] | And so here I am, | 我就是这样沦落至此的 |
[19:40] | a guy in an empty apartment with a dead dog. | 独自一人和一条死狗呆在一间公寓里 |
[19:43] | Oh, and that’s not a tear on my cheek. | 哦 我脸上挂的不是泪痕 |
[19:45] | That’s just from the leak in my ceiling. | 而是房顶上漏的水 |
[19:47] | And, yes, change is scary, but it’s also inevitable. | 是的 变化很可怕 但是却无从避免 |
[19:50] | It’s up to you to make the best of it. | 就看你是否能加以利用 |
[19:52] | I mean, it’s not like | 我的意思是 又不像 |
[19:53] | opportunity’s just gonna fall into your lap. | 天上会掉下个大馅饼来 |
[19:58] | Then again… | 但退一步讲 |
[19:59] | Howdy, neighbour, I’m Jonathan. | 你好啊 邻居 我是Jonathan |
[20:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:04] | You eyeballin’ my woman? | 你是在和我的女人眉来眼去吗 |
[20:07] | I hate change. | 我讨厌变化 |