时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Since I was currently homeless, | 因为我暂时无家可归 |
[00:03] | Turk and Carla were letting me crash here as long as I needed. | Turk和Carla让我无限期地住在这儿 |
[00:06] | J.D., you have to get out. This place is tiny. | J.D 你得赶紧搬走 这地方太挤了 |
[00:09] | And I’m sick of seeing your man-panties hanging all over the bathroom. | 我受够了浴室里到处挂着你的男性小裤裤 |
[00:12] | – They’re called boxers, Carla. – They’re satin, J.D. | – 那叫四角裤 Carla – 都是丝绸的 J.D |
[00:15] | With a breathable cotton crotch panel. King me. | 带有透气的棉质护裆 将军 |
[00:18] | I need to find someone to split the rent at my place. | 我得找个室友来分担我的房租 |
[00:21] | I thought you were getting good money at your new fellowship. | 我以为你的新实习生职位能有不错的报酬呢 |
[00:24] | So first, my fellowship gets | 首先 我的实习工作 |
[00:26] | canceled because some jackass cures the disease, | 被取消了 因为某个混蛋治愈了那个疾病 |
[00:29] | and now the only job I can get is working at this crappy free clinic | 现在我唯一能找到的工作就是在这个破免费诊所 |
[00:31] | for eight bucks an hour. No one’s life could be worse than mine. | 每个小时赚8块 没有人的生活能比我还糟糕 |
[00:37] | Uh, the fellowship’s great. | 恩 实习工作是还不错 |
[00:40] | Oh, God, Carla, please | 天哪 Carla 求你 |
[00:41] | don’t tell them I’m working at a free clinic. | 别告诉他们我现在在免费诊所工作 |
[00:43] | I sense she doesn’t want me to tell them. | 我感到她不想让我告诉他们 |
[00:46] | Women have an unspoken connection men can’t even fathom. | 咱们女人有一种不用说的默契 男人根本看不透 |
[00:49] | Dude, I know you can’t look because Carla’s here, | 老兄 我知道Carla在这儿你不敢看 |
[00:51] | but you’re missing a crazy Victoria’s Secret commercial. | 但你错过的可是狂野的”维多利亚的秘密”广告 |
[00:54] | I’m watching Gisele in my spoon right now. | 我正在我的勺子里看吉赛尔 |
[00:59] | You know, you two could solve | 你们如果搬到一起住 |
[01:01] | both of your problems if you just moved in together. | 就可以同时解决你俩的困难了 |
[01:04] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa and whoa! – Hold your horses! | – 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 – 别冲动 |
[01:07] | We have a very complicated past. | 我们可是有段复杂的过去 |
[01:09] | Yeah, I hurt her, and I’m not proud. | 是啊 我伤害了她 不过我可没得意 |
[01:11] | I’m a little proud. | 还是有点得意 |
[01:12] | We’ve restored our friendship | 我们通过避免危险话题 |
[01:14] | by staying away from dangerous topics. | 才恢复我们的友谊 |
[01:16] | Relationships, things of that nature. | 恋爱 那方面的话题 |
[01:18] | – J.D. And I keep it superficial. – Love the superficial. | – J.D和我就维持肤浅表面的话题 – 爱死肤浅了 |
[01:21] | – Dynamite teeth today. – Oh, thanks, buddy! | – 今天牙齿真靓 – 噢 谢谢 伙计 |
[01:24] | – Sparkly! – Yeah! | – 闪闪发光 – 可不是 |
[01:27] | Fine. You can’t live with Elliot. But you’re not living with us, | 好吧 你不能跟Elliot一起住 但你也不能住我们家了 |
[01:30] | – so get your crap out off by Friday . – Friday? | – 周五前带着你的破烂搬走 – 周五 |
[01:32] | – Friday. – Friday’s my birthday! | – 周五 – 周五是我的生日啊 |
[01:33] | I’ve e-vited everyone to a party at our place. | 我已经给所有人发电子请柬来咱们家聚会了 |
[01:36] | – Whose place? – Your place. | – 谁的家 – 你的家 |
[01:38] | Look, I can’t just un-e-vite everyone. | 听着 我不能收回我的电子请柬啦 |
[01:40] | I’ve already got two e-yeses and 24 e-maybes. | 我已经收到2个”肯定来”电复和24个”可能来”电复了 |
[01:43] | That’s a lot of e-sponses. | 那可是很多电复啊 |
[01:45] | Bambi, I’m gonna put my e-foot up your ass. | 菜鸟 用我的脚电复你的屁股好不好 |
[01:47] | It’s a Mexican-themed fiesta | 那可是墨西哥主题的狂欢 |
[01:49] | on the first anniversary of my 29th birthday. | 来庆祝我的第一个29岁生日 |
[01:52] | That means I’m turning 30. | 就是说我要30岁了 |
[01:54] | Donde? 56 Walnut Drive. | 地点 胡桃路56号 |
[01:57] | Cuando? Thank you for asking. | 时间 很高兴你这么问 |
[01:59] | Ocho thirty until upside-down question mark. | 晚8点半到早上6点哟 |
[02:02] | Sombreros at the door. | 门上挂着墨西哥宽边帽 |
[02:05] | – I’ll be there. – Gracias, amigo. | – 我会去的 – 谢啦 朋友 |
[02:07] | I borrowed one of your dictionaries. | 我借了一本你们的字典 |
[02:09] | Since there were 12 surgical residents at Sacred Heart fighting | 因为圣心医院现在有12个外科住院医生竞争 |
[02:13] | for four attending spots, | 4个主治医生的职位 |
[02:14] | Turk was ass-kissing the senior staff. | Turk在使劲儿地向资深员工溜须拍马 |
[02:16] | Oh, damn, I left my briefcase upstairs. | 糟糕 我把我的公文包忘楼上了 |
[02:20] | Excuse me a second. | 我离开一下下 |
[02:21] | Turk thought he was the only one who heard that. | Turk以为就他自己听到了 |
[02:25] | Dr. Wen! Dr. Wen! I’ve got your brief… | 闻医生 闻医生 我拿到你的公文 |
[02:28] | He was not. | 其实不然 |
[02:34] | I had no idea that there | 我都不知道这个医院 |
[02:36] | was that many Asian surgeons in this hospital. | 有这么多亚洲的外科医生 |
[02:38] | I got your back, T-Dog. | 我来帮你 T仔 |
[02:41] | Then let it begin. | 那就来吧 |
[03:29] | Quit fooling around with those guys and get down here! Wha-hyah! | 别和那些家伙闲耍了 赶紧过来 呀哈 |
[03:34] | Here comes the big dog! | 高手来啦 |
[03:37] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[03:48] | – Yeah! – Whoa-oh! | – 耶 – 唔啊 |
[03:56] | Hyah, wha-bup! | 哈 我打 |
[04:06] | – Dude. – Yeah. | – 伙计 – 恩 |
[04:07] | – Thanks for having my back. – Yeah. Betrayal five. | – 谢谢你挺我 – 恩 背叛击掌 |
[04:10] | What? | 什么 |
[04:17] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey! | – 嘿 伙计 – 嘿 |
[04:18] | Betrayal five. | 背叛击掌 |
[04:21] | Dr. Wen! | 闻医生 |
[04:24] | – Oh, my briefcase. – Yeah. | – 噢 是我的公文包 – 是啊 |
[04:25] | You know, I totally saw that coming. | 知道吗 我早就料到了 |
[04:44] | Dude, look at you. Thirty years old, all growed up. | 老兄 看看你 三十岁了 完全是个大人了 |
[04:46] | Oh, really, Turk? | 是吗 Turk |
[04:48] | Because the Sacred Heart | 因为我昨天晚上破坏的 |
[04:49] | sign I vandalized last night begs to differ. | 圣心医院招牌可恕不苟同 |
[05:02] | Remember when we were in colledge made | 记得我们在大学时列的那个清单吗 |
[05:03] | lists of all the stuff we wanted to do by the time we turned 30? | 所有在我们30岁之前要完成的事情 |
[05:05] | – Yeah. – Check it! | – 当然 – 看看来 |
[05:07] | “Things to do by 30: Get married, buy a house, | “30岁前完成的事 结婚 买房子 |
[05:10] | learn difference between senator and congressman.” | 了解参议员和众议员的区别” |
[05:12] | – Dude, you haven’t done any of these yet. – I know. But who cares? | – 老兄 你一个都没完成 – 我知道 谁在乎啊 |
[05:15] | I got all the time in the world. I mean, I’m only turning 30. | 我还有大把时间 我是说 我才刚30岁嘛 |
[05:18] | – Thirty? – No one’s 30. | – 30岁 – 谁会有30岁啊 |
[05:21] | Where did all these unsupervised children come from? | 这些没人看管的小孩哪儿来的 |
[05:26] | So you wanted to talk to me about your appendectomy, Mrs… | 你想和我谈谈你的阑尾切割术 |
[05:30] | …Appendectomy? | 阑尾 太太 |
[05:32] | Now that ain’t right! | 肯定有啥不对吧 |
[05:34] | Look, 15 percent of all surgical complications are anesthesia-related, | 听着 百分之十五的手术并发症都跟麻醉有关 |
[05:38] | so I’d like to use hypnosis instead of traditional anesthesia. | 所以我想用催眠来代替传统麻醉剂 |
[05:41] | I’d like to sleep with Beyonce instead of my wife tonight, | 我今晚还想和碧昂斯睡觉而不是我老婆呢 |
[05:44] | but that ain’t happening either, you know what I’m sayin’? | 但那是不可能滴 知道我什么意思了吧 |
[05:48] | Tell you what, I’ll think about it. | 这么跟你说吧 我会考虑的 |
[05:50] | My appendectomy patient | 我的阑尾切除病人 |
[05:51] | wants me to use hypnosis instead of anesthesia. | 想让我用催眠来代替麻醉 |
[05:54] | I’d like to throw it in Gwen Stefani tonight instead of Jordan, | 我今晚想和格温·史蒂芬妮上床 而不是Jordan |
[05:57] | but that ain’t gonna happen. | 但那是不可能滴 |
[05:58] | – Dr. Cox! – Dr. Cox! | – Cox医生 – Cox医生 |
[06:01] | No! Awful! | 不是吧 太过分了 |
[06:03] | Hypnosis is a very powerful tool. | 催眠是一种很有效的工具 |
[06:05] | It’s helped people with depression, | 可以帮助治疗抑郁啦 |
[06:06] | weight loss. It helped me quit smoking. | 减肥啦 帮我戒了烟 |
[06:08] | Hypnosis is for birthday parties and bad Vegas lounges. | 催眠都是生日派对和差劲的维加斯酒吧才会用的 |
[06:12] | Now, you go tell your patient to let you do what you do best: | 现在去告诉你的病人让你做你最擅长的事 |
[06:15] | Knock her out, and then start digging around inside | 弄昏她 然后开始在她肚子里倒腾吧 |
[06:18] | – like a blind man looking for a nickel. – I think you should do it. | – 就像瞎子找硬币 – 我觉得你应该催眠 |
[06:21] | – Knock her out and dig. – Do it. | – 弄昏她开挖 – 催眠 |
[06:22] | – Dig. Dig. Dig. – Do it. Do it. | – 挖 挖 挖 – 催 催 催 |
[06:24] | OK. I’m gonna go with Dr. Cox on this one. | 好吧 这次我要用Cox医生的方法 |
[06:27] | That’s a rookie move, and you hate to see it. | 你犯了菜鸟级错误 你会后悔的 |
[06:30] | You always side with the wife, | 你永远要支持你的妻子 |
[06:32] | even if she’s got a full-blown case of the crazies. | 即使她一肚子疯狂点子 |
[06:37] | Turk, we’re gonna have kids soon. We’re supposed to be a team. | Truk 我们马上快有孩子了 我们应该是一队的 |
[06:41] | That means you occasionally | 就是说你偶尔 |
[06:42] | have to listen to me and believe in my opinion. | 也需要听我的并且相信我的意见 |
[06:45] | Look, what if we have a daughter and she wants her ears pierced? | 如果我们有个女儿 她想打耳洞怎么办 |
[06:48] | Irrelevant, we’re not having a daughter. | 毫无关系 我们没有要生女儿 |
[06:50] | Okay, what if we have a son and he wants to take dance class, | 好吧 如果我们有个儿子 他想学跳舞 |
[06:53] | even though his friends are playing football? | 但是他的朋友都喜欢踢足球呢 |
[06:55] | He can dance if he wants to. He can leave his friends behind. | 他想跳就跳 他可以甩掉他的朋友 |
[07:00] | Cause his friends don’t dance and if they don’t dance | 因为他的朋友不跳舞的话 |
[07:03] | Then they’re no friends of mine | 他们也不会是我的朋友 |
[07:05] | S S S S A A A A F F F F F E E E E E S- S-S-S, A-A-A-A, F-F-F-F-F, E-E-E-E-E | |
[07:10] | Then I said, “What if our son wants to take dance class | 然后我说”如果我们的儿子想去学跳舞 |
[07:13] | instead of playing football with his friends?” | 而不和他的朋友们踢足球怎么办” |
[07:15] | Turk ran off singing Safety Dance. | Turk唱着 |
[07:17] | Carla, didn’t you learn your lesson | Carla 你还没从上次你告诉他 |
[07:18] | that time you told him the commissar was in town? | 政委来了的事吸取教训吗 |
[07:21] | – Yeah. – Someone’s leaving! | – 是啊 – 有人走了 |
[07:27] | We saw it first! | 我们先看到的 |
[07:29] | Jordan, here’s the plan: | Jordan 计划如下 |
[07:31] | I’m gonna go ahead cram an entire evening’s worth of drinking | 我将要在接下来5分钟把整晚 |
[07:34] | into the next five minutes. | 要喝的酒全灌下去 |
[07:36] | Now, you just make sure not to engage them. | 你只用保证别加入她们的谈话 |
[07:38] | Be particularly aware of the blonde talky one. | 尤其小心那个多话的金发女人 |
[07:40] | I’ve worked with her before. She has no off button. | 我以前和她共事过 她简直停不了嘴 |
[07:44] | If money is so tight, why not have Jake move in with you. | 如果经济那么紧张 为啥不让Jake和你一起住呢 |
[07:46] | – Who’s Jake? – Jordan! | – 谁是Jake – Jordan |
[07:49] | No! | 不要 |
[07:51] | He’s this guy I’ve been going out with, | 他是我一直在交往的一个人 |
[07:53] | but we’re not ready to move in. | 但是我们还没做好同居的准备 |
[07:54] | He’s a little closed-off,you know. | 他有点自我封闭 懂嘛 |
[07:56] | Sweetie, are you aware of who I live with? | 亲亲 你知道我和谁一起住吗 |
[07:59] | Jordan Godzilla Sullivan! You stop that, and you stop it now! | Jordan Godzilla Sullivan 快停下 马上停下 |
[08:03] | Why don’t you try talking to humans for once? You might enjoy it. | 你为啥不试试跟人类说次话呢 说不定你喜欢呢 |
[08:07] | Elliot, maybe you should be the one to open Jake up. | Elliot 也许你才应该是打开Jake心扉的人 |
[08:10] | You know, like Turk can be a little… immature. | 你知道 Turk也有点不成熟 |
[08:13] | You know, I have to talk about my feelings over dinner | 我得在晚餐的时候跟他谈我的感受 |
[08:16] | or shut off his iPod during sex. | 或者滚床单的时候关掉他的Ipod |
[08:18] | I bet you could do the same thing with Jake. | 我相信你可以对Jake做同样的事 |
[08:20] | Or maybe you could pressure him, get dumped, throw on 50 pounds, | 或者你可以给他施压 然后被甩 发胖50磅 |
[08:24] | start collecting knickknacks and meet your future now. | 开始收集小玩意儿 早早就知道你的未来 |
[08:27] | You know, before the loneliness burns too much? | 你懂的 在孤独还没有把你燃尽之前 |
[08:34] | Gosh, I did enjoy that! | 天 我真的很喜欢和人说话 |
[08:39] | Dude, you haven’t done anything on this list. | 老兄 这单子上的事你一件也没做 |
[08:41] | How could you never slept naked on a hammock? | 你怎么会从来没裸睡在吊床上 |
[08:43] | I’m afraid of dragonflies. | 我害怕蜻蜓 |
[08:44] | You know what? I’m not gonna make a big deal out of this. | 算了 我不会太把这当回事儿的 |
[08:46] | Neither one of us has made any headway with our lists. | 咱俩的单子都一样没啥进展 |
[08:48] | First of all, don’t lump me in with you ’cause I’m a surgeon, I’m married, | 别把我和你混为一谈 因为我是个外科医生 也结婚了 |
[08:52] | I’ve had sex while playing Frogger, I’m gonna be a dad. | 在玩”青蛙过河”时滚过床单 我还快当爹了 |
[08:54] | – I’m moving through my list. – I’ve done nothing. | – 我在高效率完成我的单子 – 我啥也没干成 |
[08:57] | I mean I did learne another language, | 不过我确实学了另一门语言 |
[08:58] | but it was just that one where you | 但是其实就是在 |
[08:59] | slid a “B” sound in middle of every single word. | 每个词中间轻轻滑个”b”的发音 |
[09:02] | – and I was never fluent. – That secret language was so lame. | – 而且我总说不流畅 – 那种神秘的语言真的好逊 |
[09:05] | Nobba with the ladie-bb-ys! | 女士bb们可不这样想 |
[09:08] | Dr. Kelso! Do you have any idea who’s | Kelso医生 你知道谁会得到 |
[09:10] | gonna get those three attending spots next year? | 明年那3个住院医生的资格吗 |
[09:13] | There are four spots for next year. | 明年有4个位置 |
[09:15] | Three, if you are not counting the one going to me! | 3个 如果不算上归我那个 |
[09:17] | I’m gonna stick with four, Turkleton. | 我还是要说4个 Turkleton |
[09:19] | See, there are numerous skilled surgeons here at Sacred Fart… | 你看 圣屁医院有很多技艺高超的外科医生 |
[09:25] | Did you see the sign? | 你看到招牌了吗 |
[09:27] | Though there will be no vandalism here, people! | 但是这里不允许破坏公物 各位 |
[09:31] | It was classic. | 真经典 |
[09:33] | Anyway, the key is doing something to get noticed. | 总之 关键是要做些引人注意的事 |
[09:36] | I don’t know if you know, but tommorrow I’m doing an appendectomy | 不知道你听说没 明天我要用催眠来代替 |
[09:39] | using hypnosis instead of anesthesia. | 麻醉剂做阑尾切除术 |
[09:42] | Well, it’s about time. | 是吗 也是时候了 |
[09:44] | Hell’s bells, son, | 地狱向你敲钟了 孩子 |
[09:45] | when I say the name Turkelton, people laugh. | 当我说Turkelton这个名字时 人们都笑 |
[09:48] | Maybe because that’s not my name. | 也许因为那不是我的名字 |
[09:50] | Not yet, Turkelton. Not yet. | 还不是 Turkelton 现在还不是 |
[09:57] | Elliot, I don’t think I understand what you want. | Elliot 我不知道你到底想要什么 |
[10:00] | I just want you to open up, you know, emotionally, spiritually. | 我就是想让你敞开心扉 感情上 精神上 |
[10:05] | I’m not exactly religious, you know, | 你知道 我不太信教的 |
[10:07] | but I do think that God watches after my family and, | 但是我确实认为上帝会照看我的家人 |
[10:10] | well, my favorite sports teams. | 还有我最爱的运动队 |
[10:12] | and once in tenth grade, He made Jennifer Martin sleep with me. | 还有一次在十年级 他让詹妮弗·马丁跟我滚床单了 |
[10:15] | OK. How about opening up sexually? | 好吧 那么性方面再放开点如何 |
[10:18] | What’s your wildest fantasy? | 你最狂野的幻想是什么 |
[10:21] | – Yeah, it’s not happening. – Come on! | – 恩 我不会说的 – 说吧 |
[10:23] | Sometimes in bed, I feel like I’m the only one screamin’! | 有时在床上我觉得就我自己在尖叫 |
[10:26] | Elliot, you’re quiet as a mouse. All the screaming is in your head. | Elliot 你静得橡根木头 你的尖叫都在你自己脑子里 |
[10:29] | Yeah, but in there, it’s crazy. | 是啊 但是在我脑子里 可是很疯狂的 |
[10:33] | All right, fine, why don’t you tell me your wildest fantasy. | 好吧 为什么不告诉我你最狂野的幻想呢 |
[10:36] | OK, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:38] | You’re a Mexican apple thief, I run the cider house. | 你是一个墨西哥苹果大盗 我是苹果酒屋老板娘 |
[10:41] | I catch you hiding behind the stone mill, | 我抓到了藏在石磨后面的你 |
[10:43] | you chase me into the tasting room… | 你追着我来到品酒室 |
[10:45] | Oh, if there’s a crow in there, fine, if not, I can live with it. | 如果有只乌鸦在那儿最好 如果没有也凑合 |
[10:48] | Anyway, we’re all alone, you don’t speak a word of English, | 总之我们孤男寡女 你一句英文也不会说 |
[10:51] | but you teach me more about | 但是你教了我好多关于 |
[10:53] | hard cider than I ever learned from my fermenting exams. | “硬性”苹果酒的事 比我在发酵考试中学到的还多 |
[10:56] | And our passion is so loud that | 而且我们的激情非常大声 |
[10:58] | they can hear it all the way in the distillery. | 从酿酒厂都能听得到 |
[11:02] | Oh! God, I can be such an apple slut. | 噢 天哪 我真是个苹果荡妇 |
[11:07] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:12] | When did we lose Mr. Heath? | Heath先生什么时候去世了 |
[11:14] | Oh, we didn’t. His vitals are fine. | 没有 他的体征挺好 |
[11:17] | Doug, I told you to stop pre-tagging patients. | Doug 我跟你说过不要提前给病人挂尸体标签 |
[11:19] | It’s a slow day in my morgue. Nothing’s written in stone. | 太平间今天好无聊 没一个死人 |
[11:23] | – You wrote a time of death! – I wrote “One-ish.” | – 你还写了死亡时间 – 我写的是”一点左右” |
[11:26] | – Get outta here! – Why are you so pissy? | – 快滚 – 你怎么这么气冲冲的 |
[11:30] | Carla, at 6:41 tomorrow evening, I turn 30. | Carla 明天晚上6点41分 我就30岁了 |
[11:33] | I have to find one thing on this list I can do by then. | 我得在单子上找出来一件在那之前我能完成的事 |
[11:36] | Maybe you can swing by our parts department and pick up a pair of testes. | 也许你可以逛逛我们的器官部门 然后挑选对儿睾丸 |
[11:40] | Haven’t you used that joke like a trillion times? | 你这个玩笑都开了无数次了 |
[11:42] | I’m OK with it. | 我觉得挺好啊 |
[11:44] | “Invent a cereal”? “Complete a triathlon”? | “发明一种麦片” “完成一次铁人三项” |
[11:47] | There’s a triathlon tomorrow. | 明天就有个铁人三项比赛 |
[11:49] | Thing One and Thing Two have been training vigorously for it. | 老大和老二正在精力充沛地为此训练呢 |
[11:52] | We’re working on our drafting technique. | 我们在进行漂移技术训练 |
[11:54] | If your goal is to repel all women on the planet, | 如果你们的目标是让地球上所有女人厌恶 |
[11:57] | then it’s definitely working. | 那绝对成功了 |
[11:58] | Ignoring him… And switch. | 听不到他 换位子 |
[12:02] | That’s it! I’ll do the triathlon! | 就这样了 我要参加铁人三项 |
[12:04] | You don’t know anything about triathlons. | 你一点也不了解铁人三项 |
[12:06] | Well, I didn’t know anything about cereal inventing, either, Carla. | 我也不知道怎么发明麦片啊 Carla |
[12:09] | And yet if it wasn’t for a certain harshly-worded cease and desist letter, | 要不是收到一封措辞严厉禁止信 |
[12:12] | we’d all be eating J.D.’s Bananas & Nuts. | 我们就会吃到J.D的香蕉果仁麦片了 |
[12:14] | You’re not serious about this, are you? | 你不会是认真的吧 |
[12:20] | Why is everybody wearing wetsuits? | 为什么每个人都穿着潜水服 |
[12:22] | Because the water’s like 49 degrees,dum dum. | 因为水差不多才49度啊 傻瓜 |
[12:26] | So, what’s your best time, buster? | 你最好的纪录是多少 小鬼 |
[12:28] | Honestly, Ted, it doesn’t really matter, | 说实话 Ted 这不重要 |
[12:30] | as long as I finish by 6:41 tonight. | 只要我在今晚6点41分前完成就行了 |
[12:32] | The harder you push yourself to do something, | 你越努力想去做一件事 |
[12:35] | the harder it is to back out. | 打退堂鼓抽身就越不容易 |
[12:37] | Whether you’re caught in a lie with your wife… | 不论是被你妻子逮到你在说谎 |
[12:39] | I heard you were doing the hypnosis surgery. | 我听说你要做催眠手术 |
[12:42] | You actually listened to me! | 你真的听我的意见啦 |
[12:44] | Hell, yeah, I listened to you. Baby, come on! | 当然了 我当然听你说的了 宝贝 |
[12:47] | That’s the reason I’m doing it, right? | 所以我才这样做嘛 |
[12:49] | ‘Cause of you and how well I listen. | 因为是你说的 我好认真地听了 |
[12:50] | – I love you. – I love you. | – 我爱你 – 我爱你 |
[12:52] | … or whether you’re just trying to get your boyfriend to open up. | 或者你只是想让你的男友敞开心扉 |
[12:55] | Come on, Jake, come in and show me what you really like. | 快点嘛 Jack 进来告诉我你真的喜欢怎样 |
[12:57] | No one is gonna judge you. | 没人会评判你的 |
[13:07] | Oh, my God, Jake! | 噢天哪 Jake |
[13:09] | – You wanna talk about it, Elliot? – Nope! | – 你想谈谈吗 Elliot – 不想 |
[13:11] | And sometimes, the only thing you can do is just dive in. | 有时你唯一能做的事就是全身投入 |
[13:23] | Oh, boy, that’s cold! | 噢 老天 好冷 |
[13:26] | Oh, God, why? | 上帝啊 为什么 |
[13:27] | There’s a little. Here’s some more. | 来一点儿 再来点儿 |
[13:29] | All right, ease it in. Ease it in. | 好吧 适应适应 |
[13:35] | As I sidestroked through the salty waters of the great Pacific… | 当我在太平洋苦咸的的海水中侧泳时 |
[13:38] | Pick an apple, put it in your pocket.Pick an apple, put it in your pocket. | 捡个苹果 放进口袋 捡个苹果 放进口袋 |
[13:42] | … I wondered if everyone was doing as well as I was. | 不知道别人是不是跟我做得一样好 |
[13:45] | Why are all these cameras here? | 为什么这么多摄像机在这里 |
[13:47] | Turkelton, this is quite the event here at Sacred Fart. | Trukelton 这可是圣屁医院的一件大事 |
[13:52] | I can’t help it, it kills me. | 我真忍不住 快逗死我了 |
[13:54] | Yeah, we got visiting doctors, video crews, | 是啊 我们有主治医生 摄制组 |
[13:56] | even that Japanese news anchor who slept with me | 甚至那个跟我睡过觉的日本新闻主播 |
[13:59] | when I convinced her I was an oil tycoon. | 我骗她说我是个石油大亨 |
[14:01] | If she comes over here, my name is T-Bone! | 如果她过来的话 记住我是叫T骨 |
[14:04] | We’re also getting a good bit | 我们现在也引起了 |
[14:06] | of interest from the seismologists at Caltech, | 加州理工学院地震学家的一点兴趣 |
[14:09] | who I understand will be | 我估计他们可以 |
[14:10] | able to chart the magnitude of the scream | 记录下你催眠状态下的病人 |
[14:12] | emanating from your hypnosis patient, as well as, of course, | 发出的尖叫震级 当然了 |
[14:16] | the numerous after-screams that are sure to follow. | 还有后面跟着的无数”余叫”震级 |
[14:21] | No interviews! | 禁止采访 |
[14:23] | Turk. Turk, where are you going? | Turk Turk 你要去哪儿 |
[14:26] | Honey I can’t do this. I don’t believe in any of this hypnotism crap. | 亲爱的我做不来 我根本就不相信催眠这种鬼话 |
[14:29] | – I only needed to impress Kelso. – Oh, so great, you lied to me. | – 我只是想给Kelso留个好印象 – 好啊 你骗了我 |
[14:32] | I’m about to ruin my career | 我的事业就快要毁了 |
[14:34] | by plunging a knife into a completely conscious person. | 因为我要把刀插到一个完全清醒的人身上 |
[14:37] | But you know what, you’re absolutely right, | 但是你知道吗 你完全正确 |
[14:39] | let’s focus on the lying. | 咱们先关注说谎的事 |
[14:44] | As I reached the biking | 当我进入单车比赛阶段 |
[14:45] | stage and finally realized what chafing was, | 我终于知道了什么叫皮肤擦痛 |
[14:48] | I got a surprise visitor. | 还来了个不速之客 |
[14:51] | How’s it goin’? | 骑得怎么样 |
[14:52] | Well, my bike is rusty, | 我的车子有点生锈 |
[14:54] | I haven’t been able to feel | 从我的生殖器入水那一刻开始 |
[14:55] | my genitals since they first touched water, | 我就一直没感到它们存在了 |
[14:58] | and the only thing I’ve had to eat all day is half a jellyfish. | 我今天唯一”被吃下”的东西是半只海蜇 |
[15:00] | – Why are you here? – Can I talk to you about Jake? | – 你来这儿干啥 – 我可以和你聊聊Jake吗 |
[15:03] | That’s a dangerous topic. Talk to Carla. | 危险话题 跟Carla说去 |
[15:05] | Yeah, anytime I talk to Carla about a guy, she tells me to marry him | 每次我跟她说一个男的 她就让我跟他结婚 |
[15:07] | so the four of us can go to dinner together. | 这样我们就可以进行四人晚宴了 |
[15:09] | I’ve been dating this guy for a few weeks, | 我和这个人约会几个星期了 |
[15:10] | but I just found out that he went on a gay cruise last month. | 但我刚刚发现上个月他参加了同志巡游 |
[15:13] | It’s probably a cheap trip. Marry him, and the four of us’ll have dinner. | 说不定是个打折旅行 嫁给他 咱们四个一起晚餐 |
[15:16] | – But he also said he might be gay! – Dinner! | – 但他还说他可能是同志啊 – 晚餐哟 |
[15:18] | Talking to you about Jake violates | 跟你讨论Jake可是违反了 |
[15:19] | two most important tenets of our relationship. | 咱们关系中两条最重要的原则 |
[15:22] | One, keep discussion superficial. | 一 保持肤浅的话题 |
[15:25] | And two, no talking while my boys are straddling chrome. | 二 在我的蛋蛋相互打磨的时候别跟我说话 |
[15:29] | – That one’s new. – Why don’t you try a higher gear? | – 这条是新的 – 你为什么不换个高速档 |
[15:34] | – It’s like pedaling in hummus! – See ya, buddy! | – 简直像在鹰嘴豆泥里蹬车 – 回见 伙计 |
[15:38] | Oh, thank God! | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[15:40] | I think the bike part’s finally over. Oh, no! | 我想单车部分终于结束了 噢 不 |
[15:44] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[15:50] | I can play with signs too! | 我也会改标牌哟 |
[15:54] | This is great. I’m being assisted by a magician. | 真棒啊 一个魔术师当我的助手 |
[15:58] | The only way you are going to get through this is you believe it’s gonna work. | 你唯一撑过去的办法就是相信它会有用的 |
[16:01] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[16:02] | Ow! | 啊 |
[16:04] | That was just a fingernail, honey! | 那只是用指甲啊 亲爱的 |
[16:05] | How would you like it if I cut out your appendix? | 如果我直接切掉你的阑尾你感觉如何 |
[16:09] | Let’s just forget for one second that hypnosis is used to lower bleeding, | 我们暂且先不提催眠可以用来降低出血量 |
[16:11] | aid recovery, or help patients deal with pain. | 帮助恢复 还可以帮助病人减轻疼痛 |
[16:14] | You are married now. | 重要的是你现在结婚了 |
[16:15] | So start believing what | 所以开始相信 |
[16:17] | I tell you to believe. And don’t pinch me! | 我让你相信的事情 还有别掐我 |
[16:21] | During the eight-mile run, dehydration set in. | 进行13公里长跑时 脱水出现了 |
[16:24] | – Hang in there, buddy! – See you at the luau! | – 坚持住 伙计 – 烤猪宴会见 |
[16:31] | They already finished and cooked a pig? | 他们已经完成了还烤了一头猪 |
[16:34] | Hey, J.D. | 嘿 J.D |
[16:37] | You’re real. Although the dolphin costume’s a little odd. | 你是真的啊 尽管海豚服饰有点奇怪 |
[16:42] | This Jake thing is still really bothering me. | Jake的事还是很让我心烦 |
[16:44] | – Elliot,You know our rules. | – Elliot 你知道我们的原则 |
[16:45] | – Yeah,I’ve been thinking about that. | – 我知道 我一直在考虑这个问题呢 |
[16:47] | Who wants to have a superficial friendship? | 谁会想要一段肤浅的友谊呢 |
[16:49] | And god, do you remember how close we used to be? | 老天 记得咱们以前多亲密吗 |
[16:51] | Dealing with Dr. Cox, dealing with our screwed-up families, | 一起对付Cox医生 我们操蛋的家人 |
[16:54] | talking about everything? I miss that. | 无话不谈 我想念那些 |
[16:57] | – This is working. – Not for me. | – 原则还是有用的 – 对我可不是 |
[17:00] | I wanna be able to tell you my boyfriend really freaked me out. | 我想跟你说说我的男友真把我吓坏了 |
[17:02] | Well, if he freaked you out, why don’t you go and talk to him? | 如果他吓坏了你 你为啥不跟他说呢 |
[17:05] | I don’t know! You tell me. | 我不知道 你告诉我 |
[17:09] | All right, fine, Elliot. You wanna know why? You’re just like me. | 好吧 好吧 Elliont 你想知道为啥 你就跟我一样 |
[17:13] | You’re scared ’cause you feel | 你害怕了因为你觉得 |
[17:14] | you haven’t accomplished anything with your life. | 你的人生一事无成 |
[17:16] | Instead of running a triathlon, | 你不是跑铁人三项 |
[17:18] | you’re pushing forward with a guy you don’t belong with. | 而是把一个不是你归宿的男人往前推 |
[17:21] | You know as well as I do, | 你和我一样清楚 |
[17:22] | one of these days he’s gonna open up a bottle of white wine for you | 总有一天 他给你开了一瓶白葡萄酒 |
[17:25] | when you really prefer red, | 而其实你真正喜欢的是红酒 |
[17:26] | except you never told him that.You wanna know why? | 但是你从来没跟他说过 想知道为啥吗 |
[17:29] | It’s because he’s not right for you, Elliot. Are you happy now? | 因为他不适合你 Elliot 现在你满意了吗 |
[17:33] | You’re pretty smart for a guy running in bike shoes. | 作为一个穿着单车鞋跑步的人你还真聪明 |
[17:37] | Must… finish… race. | 必须 完成 比赛 |
[17:41] | You can do this. You can do this. | 你可以做到 你可以做到 |
[17:46] | What are you saying to her? | 你跟她说什么呢 |
[17:48] | “You can do this. You can do this.” | “你可以做到 你可以做到” |
[17:50] | Small world. Scalpel. | 无巧不成书啊 手术刀 |
[17:54] | Making first incision. | 准备下第一刀 |
[18:01] | Well, here goes. | 好吧 开始了 |
[18:05] | Hmm? | 恩 |
[18:09] | All right! | 不错 |
[18:11] | Clamp, please! | 手术钳 |
[18:15] | They say that, in life, all good things must come to an end. | 人们说 生活中所有美好的事情都会结束 |
[18:20] | Sometimes it comes quietly. | 有时结束得无声无息 |
[18:23] | – I like red. – You do? | – 我喜欢红酒 – 是吗 |
[18:26] | Jake, I think we need to talk. | Jake 我想我们得谈谈 |
[18:32] | – And sometimes, not so quietly. – You can do this. | – 有时却不那么静悄悄的 – 你可以做到 |
[18:36] | Oh-b no-b. | 噢b 该死的b |
[18:38] | You can do this! You can do this! | 你可以做到 你可以做到 |
[18:39] | You can do this! You can do this! | 你可以做到 你可以做到 |
[18:43] | And suddenly, you realize | 然后突然你会意识到 |
[18:45] | you’ve taken something as far as it can go. | 你已经尽力前进到了最远 |
[18:52] | – What the hell was I thinking? – No, you did great, baby. | – 我到底在想啥 – 不 你做得很好 宝贝 |
[18:56] | She’s right, Turkelton. Hell, without anesthesia, | 她说得对 Turkelton 天 在没有麻醉的情况下 |
[18:59] | you made it halfway through a surgery. I bet you could publish that. | 你还完成了一半手术 你能对此发表个文章了 |
[19:02] | Maybe they’ll put it in Almost Magazine. | 也许他们会把它刊登在”差点儿”杂志上 |
[19:05] | You know, it wouldn’t hurt you to make some noise around here. | 你知道 在这儿出点风头对你没什么害处 |
[19:08] | How’s this? Blow it out your ass, Bob. | 从你屁股吹出些风头如何 Bob |
[19:12] | See? My baby made some noise. | 看到没 我的宝贝出风头啦 |
[19:14] | Yeah, I made some noise, all right. | 是啊 我出风头了 好吧 |
[19:19] | J.D., what you said before… | J.D 你之前说的那些话 |
[19:23] | I knew you were right. Anyway, I’m sorry I got mad. | 我知道你是对的 总之 很抱歉我发飙了 |
[19:28] | I said I knew you. | 都说了我了解你 |
[19:30] | Thanks. You were wrong about one thing, though. | 谢谢 不过你还是错了一件事 |
[19:33] | We are moving forward. | 我们还是有进步的 |
[19:35] | Elliot, I’m 30 years old, I’m single, I’m homeless | Elliot 我30岁了 我还单身 无家可归 |
[19:39] | and I’m pretty sure I just soiled myself. | 而且我很肯定我刚拉裤兜了 |
[19:42] | Why don’t you just move into my place? | 你为什么不搬来和我一起住呢 |
[19:44] | Oh, great, then we’ll be two losers under one roof. | 真好 那我们就是一个屋檐下的两个屌丝了 |
[19:47] | By my watch, you’ve got | 我的表显示你还有8分钟 |
[19:48] | eight minutes to finish this thing. Come on. | 可以完成比赛 来吧 |
[19:51] | A wise man once said the human spirit can overcome any obstacle. | 一个智者曾经说过人类的精神可以战胜一切阻碍 |
[19:55] | – I can’t. – Come on! | – 我不行了 – 起来 |
[19:56] | That man had obviously never run a triathlon. | 那个人肯定没参加过铁人三项 |
[19:59] | Come on. | 快点儿 |
[20:03] | You’re not really helping! | 你在帮倒忙啊 |
[20:07] | Are you sure this is the finish line? | 你确定这是终点线 |
[20:13] | I think I see him. | 我好像看见他了 |
[20:15] | As for me, I could overcome any obstacle, | 对我来说 我可以战胜任何阻碍 |
[20:18] | as long as I had Elliot and | 只要我有Elliot |
[20:20] | her ridiculously strong thighs beneath me. | 和她壮得离谱的大腿扛着我 |
[20:30] | Wahoo-hoo! | 哇哦 |
[20:31] | We made it! | 我们成功了 |
[20:33] | And with… and with two minutes to spare! | 而且还 还剩两分钟 |
[20:42] | Baby, I’m not carrying ’em to the car. | 宝贝 我可不搬他们上车 |
[20:47] | Promise to help me get through my thirtieth? | 答应我帮我度过我的三十岁 |
[20:49] | Mm-hmm. | 恩恩 |
[20:50] | Will you tell me what Jake’s fantasy was? | 你能不能告诉我Jake的幻想到底是啥 |
[20:52] | – Nope. – It involve chains? | – 不 – 是不是有锁链 |
[20:54] | – No. – Whips? | – 没 – 鞭子 |
[20:55] | – Candle wax? – No. | – 滴蜡 – 不是 |
[20:56] | – Role playing? Lasers? – No. | – 角色扮演 激光 – 不是 |
[20:58] | – Hamsters? – Negative. | – 仓鼠 – 不对 |
[21:00] | – Was he a Mexican apple thief? – If only… | – 他是不是个墨西哥苹果大盗 – 是就好了 |