时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Since my scooter was in the shop, | 因为我的小摩托在店里 |
[00:04] | I didn’t know how I was going to get to work today, | 我不知道今天该怎么去上班 |
[00:06] | but luckily, my neighbor, Ronald, | 不过幸好 我的领居Ronald |
[00:08] | lent me his ride. | 把他的车借给了我 |
[00:10] | Ronald’s six. | Ronald才六岁 |
[00:11] | But I still got there in time | 不过我还是来得及 |
[00:13] | to steal the guard’s Arts & Leisure section. | 顺走保安看的”艺术与休闲”专栏报 |
[00:13] | Arts & Leisure section | <纽约时报>周日版专题栏目 |
[00:15] | Hello! | 你好 |
[00:17] | Around here, everyone has some sort of morning ritual. | 这里 每个人都有些早晨惯例 |
[00:22] | Whether it’s getting help on the daily word jumble | 有的是让做了气管切开手术 |
[00:24] | from the dyslexic tracheotomy patient… | 诵读困难的病人帮忙做每日猜词 |
[00:26] | T P I P O E T-P-l-P-O-E. | |
[00:29] | Pot pie. | 鸡肉馅饼 |
[00:30] | Save your voice, Marsha. | 保护嗓子 Marsha |
[00:32] | Mmm. Save it. | 呃 别说了 |
[00:39] | Cursing out an innocent orderly | 因被偷的理疗浴缸 |
[00:41] | over a stolen physical therapy tub… | 而怒骂无辜的勤务工 |
[00:43] | Damn it, you’d better find it! | 该死的 你最好给我找到 |
[00:44] | Physical therapy tubs don’t just disappear! | 理疗浴缸不会莫名其妙消失的 |
[00:49] | Or, for some, | 或者对有些人来说 |
[00:50] | just a relaxing afternoon soak on the roof. | 就是在屋顶悠闲地泡个澡 |
[00:56] | Oh, come on. Let me in. | 行了吧 让我进来吧 |
[00:57] | This totally covers my boys. | 我的小弟弟已经被遮得严严实实了 |
[01:03] | You try to get in here wearing that thing, | 穿着那玩意儿进来试试 |
[01:04] | and I’m gonna give you a four-story atomic wedgie. | 我会把你的内裤拉到四层楼高 然后套在你头上 |
[01:15] | Wah! My eyes! | 啊 我的眼睛 |
[01:24] | Well, yeah, it hurt. | 嗯 很疼 |
[01:25] | But when you accept the keys to the hog, | 但当你接受了哈雷摩托钥匙 |
[01:28] | you become a lifetime member of the danger club. | 就成了危险俱乐部的终身会员 |
[01:32] | Excuse me, fine ladies, | 对不起了 淑女们 |
[01:36] | I’ve got lives to save. | 我要去拯救生命了 |
[01:40] | – Oh! Ronald’s gonna be mad. – Yeah,well He’s six. | – Ronald会疯的 – 他才六岁 |
[01:43] | What’s he gonna do? Kick my ass? | 他能怎样 打我吗 |
[01:45] | Again? | 再打一次吗 |
[01:47] | Hey, Check this guy’s chart out. | 嘿 看一下这家伙的病例 |
[01:48] | He says he’s been in pain for like three months. | 他说疼了大概三个月了 |
[01:50] | For doctors, pain is complicated. | 对医生而言 疼痛是很复杂的 |
[01:52] | Every patient handles it differently, | 每个病人的疼痛忍受力各不相同 |
[01:54] | depending on their race… | 这取决于他们的种族 |
[01:55] | Does what hurt? | 有什么疼的 |
[01:57] | … gender… | 和性别有关 |
[01:58] | Ow! I just bit the inside of my lip. | 哎哟 我咬到内嘴唇了 |
[02:01] | Nothing has ever hurt so badly! | 没有比这更痛的了 |
[02:04] | … or even their sex life. | 甚至跟他们的性生活有关 |
[02:06] | Oh, yeah! That feels good! | 耶 真爽 |
[02:09] | And since there’s no way to truly gauge | 因为没有方法确切计量 |
[02:11] | how much pain someone’s in, | 一个人的疼痛程度 |
[02:12] | we have to rely on an archaic chart. | 我们只得对照古老的疼痛图 |
[02:15] | Mr. Peele, | Peele先生 |
[02:15] | you’re about a seven on the pain chart. | 你大约是疼痛图上的七级疼 |
[02:24] | Yep, you’re a seven. | 对 你是七级疼 |
[02:26] | What’s a 10? | 十级呢 |
[02:33] | That’s a 10. | 那是十级 |
[02:53] | After four years here, | 在这四年后 |
[02:55] | I’m finally comfortable with helping myself to | 我终于能自在尽情地吃 |
[02:57] | the nurses’ muffin basket. | 护士的松饼篮了 |
[03:03] | Mmm…Blueberry-cran-carrot-zucchini | 蓝莓鲱鱼胡萝卜西葫芦 |
[03:06] | poppy-seed-chocolate-chip. | 罂粟子碎巧克力味 |
[03:07] | All right, everybody. | 好了各位 |
[03:09] | Last one here has to do a double shift this weekend! | 最后到的这周末轮双班 |
[03:16] | Keith,looks like you just lost your weekend. | Keith 看起来你的周末没了 |
[03:18] | What? I totally beat Lisa! | 啥 我完胜Lisa啊 |
[03:20] | Lisa call that androgynous husband of yours | Lisa 打电话给你的双性人丈夫 |
[03:23] | and tell him or her you’re mine this weekend. | 告诉他或她 这周末你得跟着我了 |
[03:25] | But I feel like I edged out James. | 但我觉得我险胜了James |
[03:27] | Ok, my bad, | 好吧 我的错 |
[03:27] | so we’re not crystal clear on the ground rules. | 我们还不是非常清楚基本规则 |
[03:29] | OK, tomorrow it will be the last one to touch my face. | 那就定为明天最后一个碰到我脸的人 |
[03:31] | Nah, I’m not gonna like that. | 不行 我不喜欢那样的 |
[03:32] | The last one to touch my bot… | 最后一个碰到我屁股的 |
[03:33] | No, that’s probably illegal. | 不 那可能是犯法的 |
[03:35] | I tell you what, I’ll just e-mail everyone. | 好吧 我之后给大家发邮件吧 |
[03:36] | That’s what I’ll do. | 就那么做 |
[03:37] | This day and age that’s what you do. | 这种年头就该那么做 |
[03:39] | OK, over here. | 好 来这边 |
[03:40] | Guys, Mr. Jenkins spent all night without being treated. | 各位 Jenkins先生一整晚没人照料 |
[03:43] | Now, I know he’s homeless | 现在我知道了 他是流浪汉 |
[03:46] | and smells like an obese man’s two-sie. | 闻起来就像胖子拉的臭屎 |
[03:48] | – Hey! – Sorry, thought you were dozing. | – 嘿 – 抱歉 以为你在打盹呢 |
[03:50] | The thing is, guys, | 重点是 各位 |
[03:52] | it doesn’t matter if he’s homeless guy | 无所谓他是流浪汉啊 |
[03:54] | or some senile old racist… | 还是种族主义的老顽固 |
[03:56] | Which people do I hate again? | 再问一遍 我讨厌哪类人 |
[03:57] | Immigrants, Mr. Bursick. | 移民 Bursick先生 |
[03:59] | You hate all immigrants. | 你讨厌所有移民 |
[04:01] | And why do I hate…? | 那我为什么讨厌 |
[04:02] | I don’t have time, Mr. Bursick. | 我没那么多时间 Bursick先生 |
[04:05] | Guys, if I give you a patient, | 各位 如果我交给你一个病人 |
[04:07] | I expect you to work your butts off for him. | 是希望你全心全意的照料他 |
[04:09] | And P.S., Mr. Jenkins is a Vietnam vet. | 再补充一点 Jenkins先生是个越南老兵 |
[04:13] | So let’s take care of him like he took care of our nation. | 所以我们要像他曾经照看我们的祖国那样 照顾他 |
[04:18] | Get out of here! | 散了吧 |
[04:20] | That’s how you light a fire under their butts, | 鼓舞士气就该这么来 |
[04:22] | Perry, you get ’em going with some inspiration!. | Perry 你要让他们斗志激昂的前进 |
[04:24] | Too much talking, too much talking, | 太啰嗦太啰嗦了 |
[04:26] | too much talking, too much talking, | 太啰嗦太啰嗦了 |
[04:27] | too much talking, too much talking. | 太啰嗦太啰嗦了 |
[04:29] | Why did you order a BMP test on my patient, | 昨晚你为什么要给我的病人 |
[04:32] | Mrs. Wilk, last night? | Wilk太太预约骨形成蛋白测试 |
[04:34] | – Because she’s my patient. – Interesting, | – 因为她是我的病人 – 有意思 |
[04:36] | seeing as I admitted her. | 鉴于是我让她住院的 |
[04:38] | And I treated her last night. | 昨晚是我照顾她的 |
[04:40] | Dr. Dorian, why do I hate all…? | Dorian医生 为什么我讨厌所有的 |
[04:43] | Because they’re stealing all of our jobs, Mr. Bursick, | 因为他们抢了我们的饭碗 Bursick先生 |
[04:46] | Stealing all of our jobs. | 抢了我们所有的人饭碗 |
[04:48] | Perry, we spent an equal amount of time on Mrs. Wilk, | Perry 我们对Wilk太太一样尽心 |
[04:51] | and seeing as we’re both attendings, | 又因为我们都是主治医师 |
[04:52] | I.E. “Equals,” | 就是说 “旗鼓相当 “ |
[04:54] | why don’t we let her decide who her doctor is, huh? | 为何不让她自己决定由谁负责哈 |
[04:57] | Or we could skip the day trip to Unnecessary-land, | 或者我们可以略过这一步 |
[05:02] | and instead, simply concede that Mrs. Wilk is my patient | 简单点承认Wilk太太是我的病人 |
[05:07] | and while we are both attendings, | 还有 尽管我们都是主治医师 |
[05:09] | we are in no way equals. | 我们可不是旗鼓相当的 |
[05:10] | We are, in fact, not equals. | 事实上我们是不同的 |
[05:12] | We are… hmm, unequals. | 嗯 我们不一样的 |
[05:17] | – I choose Dr. Dorian. – Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | – 我选Dorian医生 – 哦天哪 天哪 |
[05:21] | I don’t even believe it! | 难以置信 |
[05:21] | I don’t believe it-lieve it-lieve it! | 不敢相相相信啊 |
[05:24] | Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! | 哇啊哇哇哇 |
[05:27] | Yes! I’m shaking! Look at this! It’s crazy-talk! | 噢耶 我在发抖 快看 碉堡的对话啊 |
[05:30] | He played hearts with me all night. | 他昨晚和我玩了一晚上扑克 |
[05:34] | You’re a very strange man, aren’t you? | 你是个怪小伙 对吧 |
[05:36] | I was a premie. | 我是早产儿 |
[05:42] | Mr. Peele, I have run every test, | Peele先生 每项测试都给你做了 |
[05:44] | and I cannot find any medical reason for your pain. | 我还是没找到你的痛因 |
[05:47] | Then Elliot did what every good doctor does | 然后Elliot做了每个靠谱医生 |
[05:50] | when they’re truly stumped. | 被难倒时都会做的事 |
[05:51] | She pawned him off. | 把他推给别人 |
[05:53] | I’ve called a surgical consult. | 我叫了手术咨询 |
[05:56] | Help has arrived! Help has arrived. | 我来帮忙了 来了 |
[05:58] | Turkelton Turkelton. | |
[06:00] | And then Turk said what every | Turk说了每个外科医生 |
[06:01] | surgeon says when they’re not sure what to do. | 不知所措时都会说的话 |
[06:04] | Hmm. Mind if I slice you open? | 呃 介意我给你开刀吗 |
[06:09] | Uncool! | 吓屎人啦 |
[06:12] | OK, listen up, everyone! | 各位 注意一下 |
[06:14] | I’m sure you all got the flier i made | 想必各位都收到我做的传单了吧 |
[06:16] | reminding everyone of the annual staff picture. | 提醒大家拍年度职工照 |
[06:19] | I need to know by a show of hands | 我要知道多少人不能来拍 |
[06:21] | how many of you aren’t gonna be able to make it. | 举手示意一下 |
[06:24] | Oh, come on! | 不要这样嘛 |
[06:27] | Aren’t you guys embarrassed | 看我们近三年拍的职工照 |
[06:28] | by our last three staff pictures? | 你们一点都不脸红吗 |
[06:38] | Laverne, I’m gonna need a little bit of | Larveme 我需要你发扬一点 |
[06:40] | your church enthusiasm to help sell this. | 教会热情来宣传此事 |
[06:45] | Damn it, everyone! We are a family! | 大伙 我们是一家人啊 |
[06:48] | A family, people! | 一家人啊 |
[06:50] | And I know we love each other. | 我们相亲相爱 |
[06:51] | Love’s all we’ve got! | 爱是我们的一切 |
[06:54] | So can’t we just take 10 minutes from our day | 所以我们就不能抽个十分钟 |
[06:56] | to take a real staff photo? | 拍个真正的职工合照吗 |
[06:58] | Yes, we can! | *没错 我们能行* |
[07:01] | Yes, we can! | *没错 我们能行* |
[07:04] | Tambourine’s a little much Laverne. | 打手鼓就有点过了 Laverne |
[07:06] | Carla, I don’t photograph well. | Carla 我这人不上镜 |
[07:07] | On my driver’s license, I look like Gary Busey. | 我驾驶证上拍的像Gary Busey |
[07:11] | They say the same thing about me. Ha. | 他们也这么说我 哈哈 |
[07:17] | See ya later, Elliot. | 回见 Elliot |
[07:18] | I am gonna let Big Bob here give the first excuse. | 我让大Bob先说个借口 |
[07:22] | Blah, blah, blah. I’m not doing it. | 巴拉巴拉 我才不要呢 |
[07:24] | I’m caught on his collar! | 我被他的衣领抓住了 |
[07:26] | This picture is happening! | 照片一定要拍哦 |
[07:29] | No, it’s not. | 不可能 |
[07:30] | Oh, what do you know, mop jock? | 你知道个屁啊 拖地的 |
[07:33] | I’ve predicted a couple things over the years: | 这些年我一直料事如神 |
[07:35] | The kitchen fire of ’97, | 九七年厨房火灾事件 |
[07:36] | the kitchen fire of ’98, | 九八年厨房火灾事件 |
[07:38] | the arson conviction of Luis the fry cook, | 厨师Luis纵火罪 |
[07:40] | and of course, the eventual termination of | 当然也料到了医院里”厨师犯罪”项目 |
[07:42] | the hospital’s “Convicts-to-Cooks” Program. | 的最终结局 |
[07:44] | The bottom line, not gonna happen. | 关键是照不可能拍成 |
[07:47] | Not gonna happen! No, not gonna happen, ha, ha! | *不可能 不可能哈哈哈* |
[07:52] | Not gonna happ… | *不可能* |
[07:55] | By the way, I, uh… | 顺便说下 我 |
[07:57] | I won’t be at the picture either. | 我也不去拍照 |
[08:00] | You’ll be there. You’ll all be there. | 你会去拍的 你们都会去拍的 |
[08:04] | Hello! | 哈喽 |
[08:06] | If you’re wondering | 如果你正在想 |
[08:06] | what a “Thank you for being my doctor” Card | 来自Wilk女士的 |
[08:09] | from Mrs Wilk looks like, | “感谢我的医生”的卡片长啥样 |
[08:10] | it looks a little something like this. | 告诉你 是这样的 |
[08:12] | “Happy anniversary, gals”? | “周年纪念日快乐 姑娘们” |
[08:15] | Oops. This one’s actually from my Aunt Judy | 啊哦 其实这张是我Judy阿姨 |
[08:17] | and her lady friends. | 和她女朋友们送的 |
[08:18] | – Must’ve grabbed the wrong card. – Newbie… | – 肯定是我拿错卡片了 – 菜鸟 |
[08:20] | Oh, right, your imaginary warning light. | 对了 你假想的警示灯 |
[08:23] | Don’t be mad, Perry. | 别生气了Perry |
[08:24] | This day was bound to come. | 这一天一定会来的 |
[08:26] | See. I’ve studied you. | 看 我研究过你 |
[08:27] | I’ve taken your best qualities and my best qualities, | 吸取了你和我的最优品格 |
[08:30] | and I’ve combined them into something even better. | 我还把两者结合升华的更了不得了 |
[08:32] | Much the way that iced tea and lemonade were joined | 像冰茶与柠檬水的交融 |
[08:35] | to become an Arnold Palmer. | 成就了Arnold Palmer饮料 |
[08:35] | Arnold Palmer 既指美国运动员Arnold Palme 以个人名字建立的男装品牌 也是饮品 | |
[08:37] | Incidentally, has anyone ever done less to become famous? | 顺便问问 还有谁这么轻松成名的吗 |
[08:40] | I mean, “Yea for me! | 我是说 “为我喝彩 |
[08:42] | I mixed two drinks together.” | 我把两种饮料混合啦”这种人 |
[08:43] | Arnold Palmer is a golfer. | Arnold Palmer是个高尔夫球运动员 |
[08:46] | I’m sure he has lots of hobbies, | 我确定他有很多爱好 |
[08:48] | Perry. The man’s a drink mogul. “Dear…” | Perry 那男的狂爱喝饮料 “亲爱的” |
[08:51] | In a hospital, even the best of moods | 在医院里 哪怕百分百好心情 |
[08:53] | can be ruined by somebody handing you a chart. | 也可能被某人递给你的一张表所破坏 |
[08:59] | Do you have any family, Mrs. Wilk? | 你有家人吗 Wiik太太 |
[09:01] | No. I was married twice. | 没有 我结过两次婚 |
[09:04] | Divorced one, the other died. | 一个离了 另一个死了 |
[09:06] | Wrong one died. | 不该死的死了 |
[09:09] | Look, Mrs. Wilk, you have something called systemic amyloidosis. | Wilk太太 你患了系统性淀粉样变病 |
[09:14] | Now, it’s in your liver now, | 现在它在你肝脏 |
[09:16] | but eventually it’ll shut down all your organs. | 但最终会破坏你所有器官 |
[09:19] | There is a treatment, but it’s very invasive, | 这有个治疗法 但它极具攻击性 |
[09:23] | and at best, it’ll just give you a little more time. | 而且至多 也只是拖延点时间 |
[09:30] | Well, I’ve had a great life son. | 孩子 我这一生过得很快乐 |
[09:32] | Say no more. | 别说了 |
[09:34] | I’m gonna take amazing care of you. | 我会尽全力照顾你的 |
[09:37] | Ok. | 好 |
[09:41] | – How’s it going today, buddy? – Pretty crappy. | – 今天过得好吗 兄弟 – 非常糟糕 |
[09:42] | I just had to tell an old lady she’s dying. | 我不得不告诉一个老太她快死了 |
[09:44] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[09:45] | OK. Elliot turfed this chronic pain patient to me. | Elliot把这个有慢性疼痛的病人扔给我了 |
[09:48] | I have no idea what’s wrong with him, | 我不清楚他到底哪里有病 |
[09:49] | so I have to do exploratory surgery. | 所以我只得做探索性手术 |
[09:51] | I always wondered what exploratory surgery was like. | 我一直在想探索性手术到底是怎样的手术 |
[09:55] | I’ve made the first incision. | 我已经开了第一个切口 |
[09:58] | I’m going in. | 我去了 |
[10:06] | Nurse, hat! | 护士 帽子 |
[10:10] | Colon. Why’d it have to be the colon? | 结肠 为什么偏偏是结肠 |
[10:17] | Removing the golden tumor. | 拿走金瘤块 |
[10:30] | Ladies… | 女士们 |
[10:36] | They knew the risks. | 他们早知道有风险的 |
[10:38] | Watch out for colon darts. | 当心结肠飞镖啊 |
[10:41] | Where’s the doughnut truck? | 甜甜圈卡车呢 |
[10:42] | I got paged there was a donut truck out here. | 我被叫来 说这有甜甜圈卡车 |
[10:45] | I got paged there was a handbag sample sale. | 我被叫来 说这有手提包特卖 |
[10:47] | Where’s the boobie-touching booth | 摸胸展台在哪啊 |
[10:49] | It’s weird. | 好奇怪啊 |
[10:50] | It’s like everyone was lured out here | 好像大家都被他们 |
[10:51] | by the thing they want most in the world. | 最渴望的东西引诱过来了 |
[10:53] | Hey, you’re not getting your ass kicked. | 嘿 你没被扁啊 |
[10:56] | Hold the phone! Look! | 拿好手机 快看 |
[10:58] | Bleachers! | 看台 |
[11:00] | Ladder! | 梯子 |
[11:02] | Bucket of combs! | 一筒梳子 |
[11:04] | She’s trying to take the picture. Scatter! | 她是想拍照啊 快闪 |
[11:10] | Nobody move! Laverne, door! | 谁都别走 Laverne看好门 |
[11:13] | Nobody’s getting past here, baby! | 谁都别想从这过 宝贝们 |
[11:18] | OK, everybody. One, two… | 好的 大家 一二 |
[11:21] | And three. | 三 |
[11:26] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[11:27] | Mrs. Wilk was asking me some questions | Wilk太太正问我一些问题 |
[11:30] | that I actually thought would be best answered by you. | 事实上我觉得由你回答最好 |
[11:33] | Why did that sweaty attorney | 为什么那个出汗的律师 |
[11:35] | ask me if my affairs were in order? | 要问我有没有安排好后事了 |
[11:37] | Because I want to make sure | 因为我想确保 |
[11:38] | that you’re as comfortable as possible. | 你尽可能的安心 |
[11:41] | As comfortable as possible? | 尽可能的安心 |
[11:42] | – For what? – I’m going to sit for this. | – 为啥 – 我要坐下来看好戏 |
[11:46] | For the place that you’re going. | 因为你将要去那个地方了 |
[11:48] | You know, the big puffy clouds, | 大朵浮云 明亮的光 |
[11:51] | bright lights, all your old friends… | 你所有的老朋友都在的地方 |
[11:54] | – Seattle? – No, no, no. Not Seattle. | – 西雅图吗 – 不不不 不是西雅图 |
[11:57] | The… You know, the “Dying peacefully” Place. | “平静的归西”之地 |
[12:01] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说八道什么呀 |
[12:03] | Now, I’m going to stand. | 现在我要站起来了 |
[12:06] | This morning, you told me you’d had a great life. | 今早你对我说你这一生很快乐 |
[12:09] | Exactly. And I’d like to continue it. | 没错啊 我想继续快乐地活下去 |
[12:13] | This is just a misunderstanding. | 只是个误会 |
[12:14] | I’m so sorry. Tell it’s a misunderstanding that… | 抱歉 告诉她这是个误会 |
[12:17] | He’s tried to kill before. | 他之前以为你想死了 |
[12:18] | In a hospital, the words “I’m sorry” | 在医院 “抱歉”这两个字 |
[12:21] | Can mean a lot of different things. | 有很多不同的意味 |
[12:25] | So, the surgery went fine. | 手术很顺利 |
[12:27] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[12:28] | I didn’t find any medical reason for your pain. | 我没找到你疼痛的医学原因 |
[12:30] | It can mean, “I’m giving up on you.” | 它可能意味着”我放弃你了” |
[12:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:36] | It can mean you’re not sorry at all. | 这可能意味着你根本不愧疚 |
[12:40] | Sorry your picture didn’t turn out. | 很遗憾你照片没拍成 |
[12:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:46] | And, sometimes, “I’m sorry” | 有时 “抱歉” |
[12:48] | Can mean your services are no longer needed. | 意指不再需要你的服务了 |
[12:51] | I’m sorry, Dr. Dorian. | 抱歉了Dorian医生 |
[12:52] | So you gave her the old death sentence, did ya? | 你给她判了死刑 对吧 |
[12:55] | In the business, we call that a rookie mistake, | 在我们这行 这叫低级错误 |
[12:58] | thanks for playing. | 感谢你的配合 |
[13:06] | Who the hell’s responsible for this? | 这谁他妈干的 |
[13:09] | Unfortunately, not even my giant mouthful | 不幸的是 即使塞满一嘴的 |
[13:11] | of apple-pear-orange-banana-cherry-berry | 苹果梨橘子香蕉樱桃浆果 |
[13:13] | could lift my depression about losing my patient to Cox. | 也挥不去我把病人输给Cox医生的忧伤 |
[13:16] | Hand over your stethoscope. | 把你的听诊器给我 |
[13:19] | What? | 啥 |
[13:20] | In victory, I get your stethoscope. | 我赢了 得拿走你的听诊器 |
[13:21] | It’s a trophy. | 作为战利品 |
[13:22] | You’re lucky we’re not back in olden times, | 你该庆幸这不是古代 |
[13:24] | I’d have made a necklace out of your teeth. | 不然我早就拿你牙齿串了根项链了 |
[13:26] | I find this highly unprofessional. | 我觉得这非常不专业 |
[13:29] | Now, I’m going to check on Mr. Jenkins, | 现在我要去给Jenkins先生做检查了 |
[13:32] | your war hero. | 你那位战场英雄 |
[13:33] | I feel he, too, deserves a competent doctor. | 我觉得他也需要一个有水准的医生 |
[13:35] | In fact, I’m gonna take all of your patients. | 事实上 我要夺走你的所有病人 |
[13:38] | And consequently, | 因此 |
[13:39] | your only reason for getting out of that lacy, | 这是你每天早上需要 |
[13:41] | over-pillowed, four-poster virgin cocoon | 从你所谓的满是枕头的四柱蕾丝蚕丝床上 |
[13:43] | you call a bed every morning. | 爬起来的唯一理由了 |
[13:48] | I gotta get Mrs. Wilk back. | 我得把Wilk太太夺回来 |
[13:52] | When did we have a shade remote? | 我们这什么时候有百叶窗遥控器了 |
[13:54] | I didn’t know we had shade remotes. | 我都不知道我们有百叶窗遥控器 |
[14:00] | Aww, either your picture didn’t come out, | 呃 要么是你的照片没洗出来 |
[14:02] | or we got a hospital full of vampire doctors. | 要么我们医院的医生都是吸血鬼 |
[14:04] | Vampire doctors? | 吸血鬼医生吗 |
[14:06] | How did he hear about my screenplay? | 他是怎么知道我的剧本的 |
[14:09] | I don’t know why you did it, | 我不懂你为啥要这么做 |
[14:10] | but I know it was you. | 但我知道就是你做的 |
[14:11] | – How? – Because it’s always you. | – 怎么说 – 因为总是你 |
[14:13] | It’s not always me! | 并非总是我啊 |
[14:19] | Who the hell put tiny wheels on my shoes? | 谁特么把小轮子放在我鞋上 |
[14:24] | Well, that’s his fault. He took a nap in the lounge. | 那是他自找的 他在休息室打了个盹 |
[14:26] | Why would you ruin this for me? | 你为什么要毁了照片 |
[14:28] | I mean, I didn’t even ask you to be there! | 我压根就没叫你拍啊 |
[14:30] | Imagine that. | 想象一下 |
[14:32] | I’ve been working here for 13 years, | 我在这干了十三年了 |
[14:33] | and I guess I don’t rate as part of the family. | 却并不被看作大家庭的成员 |
[14:35] | Did you want to be in the picture? | 你是想拍照吗 |
[14:37] | No. It’s just… I don’t… Who… It’s… | 不 只是 我不想 |
[14:41] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[14:45] | I actually love these. | 事实上我好爱这个 |
[14:49] | Ms Brooks, your blood work looks fine. | Brooks女士 你的血液测试看起来不错 |
[14:52] | But I’d like to take one more sample, just for me. | 但我个人想再要一份样本 |
[15:07] | You know, you taste a little anemic. | 尝起来你有点贫血症 |
[15:09] | Get that down to the lab, buddy. | 把它带回实验室 哥们 |
[15:11] | Right away, Dr. Acula. | 马上就去 Acula医生 |
[15:13] | That’s what they call me. | 他们都这么叫我 |
[15:15] | How you doing? | 感觉怎么样 |
[15:16] | The end. | 剧终 |
[15:18] | So Dr. Acula is a doctor and a vampire? | 所以Acula既是医生也是吸血鬼 |
[15:22] | He’s both. And at the very end, | 都是 我还要在结束时 |
[15:24] | I’m gonna put “Dr. Acula” Across the screen, | 让”Dr. Acula”几个字横着出现在屏幕上 |
[15:27] | take that period, get it out of there, | 把点拿开丢掉 |
[15:29] | squish it together, | 剩下的字母压在一起重新拼凑 |
[15:31] | it’ll say “Dracula.” | 拼成”Dracula” |
[15:33] | That is an awesome ending! | 牛逼的结尾 |
[15:35] | Um, thank you for telling me what I already know, Turk. | 谢谢Turk告诉我 我已经知道的事实 |
[15:42] | Frick! It’s Mrs. Peele! | Frick看 是Peele太太 |
[15:43] | And one of us has to talk to her. | 我们谁去和她谈谈 |
[15:45] | All right, the first one to chug their slushy | 好吧 咱俩谁先喝完雪泥 |
[15:47] | is off the hook. Come on! Here we go! | 就能脱身了 来吧 开始 |
[15:54] | OHH! Brain freeze! | 哦 脑子冻住了 |
[15:56] | Why is my husband being discharged? | 为什么要我丈夫出院 |
[15:58] | – Look, Mrs. Peele, we really could not jus… – | – Peele太太 我们真的没办法 |
[15:59] | YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! AAAAHHAHHAHHH!! | 啊啊啊啊啊啊 |
[16:02] | Turk, come on! | Turk 上啊 |
[16:04] | It’s so cold! | 太冷了 |
[16:07] | Mrs. Peele, even though Dr. Turk | Peele太太 虽然Turk医生 |
[16:08] | is currently incapacitated | 由于樱桃味饮料导致 |
[16:10] | by his cherry-flavored beverage, | 当前不能自理 |
[16:11] | – he is a fantastic surgeon. – Uh-huh. | – 但他是个出色的医生 – 恩恩 |
[16:14] | And he didn’t find anything. | 他没有任何发现 |
[16:15] | And I am a great doctor… | 而我也是个优秀的医生 |
[16:17] | – Nyahhh. .. – and I didn’t either. | – 不不不 – 我也没有任何发现 |
[16:21] | Don’t you think that maybe | 你不觉得有可能是 |
[16:23] | the pain could all be in his head? | 他的心理作用吗 |
[16:24] | Last week, we were all watching TV | 上周 我们在一起看电视 |
[16:27] | and he was in too much pain to get up and use the bathroom, | 他疼得没法起身去厕所 |
[16:30] | so he soiled himself on the couch, | 所以他当着儿子的面 |
[16:32] | right in front of our son. | 在沙发椅上拉屎了 |
[16:33] | How do you explain that? | 对此你们有何解释 |
[16:35] | Maybe there was a good game on television. | 也许电视上的比赛太精彩了 |
[16:40] | Probably not. | 可能不是 |
[16:53] | AHH! My screenplay! | 啊 我的剧本 |
[16:59] | Hey, sport! | 嘿 运动啦 |
[17:04] | You just lit your pipe on my title page. | 你居然用我的封面点烟斗 |
[17:06] | I heard Mrs. Wilk gave you the axe. | 我听说Wilk太太把你给换了 |
[17:09] | She said, “I’ve led a great life,” | 她说”我这一生很快乐” |
[17:11] | and every doctor in the world knows | 世上每个医生都懂 |
[17:12] | that’s code for “I’m ready to die.” | 那句话的深意就是”我准备好去死了” |
[17:14] | How old do you think I am, Dorian? | Dorian 你觉得我几岁了 |
[17:17] | OK. There’s no way to answer that | 好吧 只要回答 |
[17:18] | and not get in trouble. Change the subject. | 必惹麻烦 换话题 |
[17:20] | Sir, I would be honored | 先生 我将深感荣幸 |
[17:22] | if you and Enid would join me at my place on Sunday | 如果你和Enid在周日 |
[17:24] | for some homemade jambalaya. | 能来我家享用一些自制什锦菜 |
[17:26] | Well, it would be good for Enid to get out of the house. | 能让Enid走出家门倒是不错 |
[17:30] | My God! He’s actually thinking about it. | 我的天 他真的在考虑 |
[17:32] | Change the subject back! | 换回话题 |
[17:33] | You’re 78, sir. | 你七十八岁 先生 |
[17:35] | – You think I’m that old? – Jambalaya. | – 你觉得我这么老了吗 – 什锦菜 |
[17:38] | – I’m 57, numbnuts. – Really? | – 我五十七岁 弱智白痴 – 真的吗 |
[17:40] | I know they say 57 is the new 40… | 他们说五十七是新的四十岁 |
[17:42] | Who? | 谁说的 |
[17:43] | …but lately it seems all people see | 但最近好像所有人都在用 |
[17:45] | when they look in my direction is some old guy. | 看一个老家伙的眼光看待我 |
[17:48] | Hell, just last week | 见鬼 就上周 |
[17:49] | I was in the mall hanging out in Brookstone | 我在Brookstone的购物中心闲逛 |
[17:51] | and some kid asked me if I was lost. | 有个小孩问我是不是迷路了 |
[17:53] | Brookstone. Were you looking for gadgets, sir? | 在Brookstone 你是在找小玩意儿吗 先生 |
[17:55] | If that’s what you called trolling for mall ass, then yeah. – Oh. | 如果你是指去商场钓小妞的话 那是的 – 哦 |
[17:59] | The point is, you think Mrs. Wilk is old enough to die. | 重点是 你觉得Wilk太太老到不行 |
[18:04] | I’m betting she doesn’t agree. | 我打赌她可不这么想 |
[18:09] | How am I supposed to know the Janitor has feelings? | 我怎么可能知道清洁工的感受 |
[18:12] | I should’ve just believed Mr. Peele. | 我们该相信Peele先生的 |
[18:14] | I mean it’s not like somebody poos their pants for no reason. | 没人会毫无缘故拉屎在裤子里 |
[18:17] | Turk did that in college on a bet. | Turk在大学打赌时干过 |
[18:19] | Carla did not know that story. | Carla不知道这个故事 |
[18:21] | Thank you. | 多谢你了 |
[18:22] | Sometimes when you feel guilty, | 有时当你内疚时 |
[18:23] | it’s like a storm cloud over your head. | 就像头上顶着朵乌云 |
[18:38] | I knew there was only one way to make the guilt storm go away. | 我知道只有一个办法让内疚的乌云散开 |
[18:41] | Mrs. Wilk, I’m sorry. | Wilk太太 对不起 |
[18:49] | Mrs. Wilk, I just wanted to say I was wrong | Wilk太太 我只想说我错了 |
[18:52] | to think you wouldn’t want to try every possible treatment | 以为你不想为了避开那个地方 |
[18:55] | there is to avoid, you know…the place with… | 而尝试任何可能的疗法了 |
[19:00] | You know, there’s clouds | 就是那个有云 |
[19:03] | and the Space Needle… Seattle. | 和太空针塔的地方 西雅图 |
[19:07] | Yes, you were. | 嗯 你错了 |
[19:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:12] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:15] | You got a lot of pluck for an older gal. | 作为一个上年纪的妹子 你勇气可嘉 |
[19:17] | How old do you think I am? | 你以为我几岁了 |
[19:19] | Jambalaya! | 什锦菜 |
[19:20] | There are a lot of ways to make amends. | 有很多弥补的方法 |
[19:25] | It can be as simple as including someone… | 它可以简单到只需接纳某人 |
[19:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:33] | I want you to be in the picture. | 我想让你一起拍照 |
[19:47] | I thought you were trying to kill me. | 我以为你想杀我呢 |
[19:49] | I fought the urge. | 我克制了冲动 |
[19:51] | – OK. – Thanks. | – 好 – 谢谢 |
[19:54] | … or as complicated as committing to a difficult journey. | 或复杂到对一项艰难任务担起责任 |
[19:57] | Mr. Peele, we believe your pain’s real. | Peele先生 我们相信你的疼痛是真的 |
[20:00] | And you’re not going anywhere | 在我们弄清原因前 |
[20:02] | until we figure it out. | 不会让你走的 |
[20:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[20:09] | The important thing is to regain the respect of your peers. | 重要的是重获你同事的尊重 |
[20:12] | Say, Newbie, I, uh, I gotta hand it to you. | 菜鸟 我对你敬佩不已 |
[20:16] | It took the heart of a lion | 像那样对Wilk太太道歉 |
[20:17] | to apologize to Mrs. Wilk like that. | 实需勇敢之心 |
[20:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:20] | Of course it took the incompetence of | 当然对一个无能 |
[20:22] | a bewildered jackass | 又迷糊的笨蛋来说 |
[20:23] | to make that error to begin with. | 开始肯定会犯那种错 |
[20:25] | Never make assumptions based on your own perceptions. | 不要凭自己的观点做臆断 |
[20:28] | – Just never do it. – Really? | – 永远不要 – 是这样吗 |
[20:29] | You’ve been spending a lot of time | 你花了很多时间 |
[20:31] | treating my guy, Mr. Jenkins, right? | 照顾我的病人 Jenkins先生对吗 |
[20:32] | Yeah, He’s a Vietam veteran. | 没错 他是个越南老兵 |
[20:34] | He deserves as much. | 值得我做那么多 |
[20:35] | Yeah, actually he’s just a homeless guy. | 是啊 事实是他只是个流浪汉 |
[20:37] | I made up the war veteran story to motivate my boys. | 我编了战场老兵的故事来激励我的人 |
[20:39] | But, what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[20:42] | Oh, come on. You’ve gotten me like 100 times. | 得了啊 你都耍了我一百次了 |
[20:44] | I finally got you once. | 而我终于耍到你一次 |
[20:46] | It was bound to happen, right? | 迟早会发生的 对吧 |
[20:47] | I see your point. | 我懂你的意思 |
[20:49] | Kindly blow it out your ass. | 请你滚蛋吧 |
[20:54] | How did you get all these people to come out here? | 你怎么把大伙弄到这的 |
[20:56] | Fear. | 恐吓 |
[20:57] | OK, everybody. | 好 各位准备 |
[20:59] | One, two, three! | 一二三 |
[21:02] | Yay! | 耶 |