时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Living with Elliot was certainly different. | 和Elliot住在一起的日子真的很不同 |
[00:07] | Every inch of her apartment was filled with girly stuff. | 她公寓里到处都是女里女气的东西 |
[00:11] | There were lavender-scented candles… | 有薰衣草香味的蜡烛 |
[00:15] | pink robes… | 粉色浴袍 |
[00:17] | … bath salts. | 浴盐 |
[00:19] | It was awesome. | 简直棒呆了 |
[00:23] | My first day off in weeks. | 几个星期来的第一个假日 |
[00:25] | Only one thing could make it better. | 只有一件事能让它变得更美妙 |
[00:28] | Cranking up the Toto. | 来首Toto乐队的歌吧 |
[00:30] | *I bless the rains down in Africa* | *我祈祷非洲迎来雨水* |
[00:39] | Mango body butter? | 芒果身体乳霜 |
[00:45] | Mmm. | 恩 |
[00:54] | Even though it sucks being paged by an intern, | 尽管被实习医生传呼回医院很烦人 |
[00:56] | there’s nothing I like more than riding my scooter, Sasha, | 但是我真的喜欢骑着我的小摩托Sasha |
[00:59] | through puddles after a rain, and here comes a big ‘un! | 行驶过雨后的小水坑 哇来了个大的 |
[01:15] | Where was I? | 我跑哪儿去了 |
[01:18] | You’re not aware of any sort of odd underground canal system | 你知不知道咱们医院地下 |
[01:21] | beneath the hospital, are you? | 有些奇怪的管道系统 |
[01:23] | – I think I saw a manatee. – Was his name Julian? | – 我好像看到一头海牛 – 他是不是叫Julian |
[01:26] | – We didn’t exchange pleasantries. – That’s Julian. | – 我们没来得及互相寒暄 – 那就是Julian |
[01:30] | Watch it, wet paint. | 小心点 油漆没干 |
[01:31] | Kelso’s starting a new line system to help people get around. | Kelso正在启用一套新的线路系统来帮助人们寻路 |
[01:34] | Green’s gonna go to the smokers’ lounge, blue to the ICU, | 绿色表示通往吸烟室 蓝色通往重症监护室 |
[01:37] | – yellow to all the exits. – What’s red for? | – 黄色通往各个出口 – 红色呢 |
[01:40] | Sneaker painting. | 跑鞋上色 |
[01:47] | OK, I’m here. What’s the emergency, Keith? | 好了 我来了 有什么急事 Keith |
[01:49] | Do you want Mr. Fleming on unfractionated | 你希望Fleming先生注射普通肝素 |
[01:52] | or low molecular weight heparin? | 还是低分子肝素呢 |
[01:54] | They’re the exact same thing. Every doctor here knows that. | 都一样好不好 这里的每个医生都知道 |
[01:57] | – Why would you page me? – Because I told him to. | – 你非喊我来干啥 – 我让他呼你的 |
[02:00] | And I know what you’re thinking, Dorothy. | 我知道你怎么想的 桃乐丝 |
[02:02] | Why would I have your intern | 为什么我要让你的实习生 |
[02:04] | call you in on one of your very precious days off | 在你这么珍贵的休息日里就为 |
[02:06] | for something so gosh-darn trivial? | 这么点儿琐碎的事喊你回来 |
[02:08] | But the real question ought to be, why, when you were an intern, | 但真正的问题应该是 为什么你做实习生的时候 |
[02:12] | did you call me in time after time after time. | 一次又一次 一次又一次地呼我 |
[02:15] | So now, to commemorate the first of many | 所以现在为了纪念首个你生活中 |
[02:17] | unnecessary disruptions of your life, | 将出现的诸多破坏行为 |
[02:19] | I’ve invited Laverne’s church choir here | 我请来了Laverne的教堂唱诗班 |
[02:23] | to summarize my feelings in exuberant song. | 用一首欢快的歌来表达我的心情 |
[02:25] | Payback is a bitch! Payback is a bitch! | 恶有恶报 恶有恶报 |
[02:29] | Payback is a bitch! Payback is a bitch! | 恶有恶报 恶有恶报 |
[02:34] | It’s just the beginning! But it’s payback! | 这才只是开始 恶报来啦 |
[02:38] | Ohh, It’s payback! Payback is a bitch! | 噢 恶报来啦 恶有恶报 |
[02:41] | Payback! Payback is a bitch! | 恶报 恶有恶报 |
[02:43] | Payback! Payback is a bitch! | 恶报 恶有恶报 |
[02:45] | Oh, Lord! Payback is a bitch! | 哦 上帝啊 恶有恶报 |
[03:02] | I got to get back home before anyone asks me to do stuff. | 在被人喊住做事之前我得赶紧回家 |
[03:05] | Fat guy! Go, go, go! Move out, move out! | 肥佬 快 快 快 出去 出去 |
[03:10] | Thank you fast food industry. | 感谢快餐行业 |
[03:13] | Dorian, I need you to do | Dorian 我想让你来做 |
[03:15] | the residents’ call schedules for next month. | 下个月住院医生的值班表 |
[03:17] | Sir, I’m not even supposed to be here. | 老大 我本来就不该在这儿 |
[03:20] | Me neither, son. I was one of the most promising young shortstops | 我也是啊 孩子 我可曾经是宾州阿尔图纳市 |
[03:24] | ever to come out of Altoona, Pennsylvania. | 最有前途的一名年轻棒球游击手 |
[03:26] | Then came the Dominicans. | 然后多米尼加人来了 |
[03:28] | Long story short, calling them all Pepe was apparently just racist enough | 长话短说 管他们都叫”佩佩”显然是种族歧视 |
[03:32] | to get me a life on ban from the Appalachian Rookie League. | 足够让我这辈子都被阿巴拉契亚新手联盟拒之门外 |
[03:35] | Have the schedules on my desk by lunch. | 午饭前把值班表放到我桌子上 |
[03:41] | That’s gonna be us someday. | 有一天我们也会那样 |
[03:43] | How does that not make you nervous? | 你怎么会不觉得紧张 |
[03:45] | I mean, what if our kid’s out of control? | 我是说 如果我们管不住自己的孩子呢 |
[03:47] | Like I was watching Webster last night, right? | 就像昨晚我在看 |
[03:49] | And Webster got all into the pancake mix. | 然后Webster掉进煎饼粉里去了 |
[03:50] | And baby I mean all into the pancake mix! | 真的整个掉进去了 |
[03:53] | Oh, Turk. That’s a stupid sitcom. | 噢 少来了 Turk 那只是个愚蠢的情景喜剧 |
[03:57] | I mean, that’s a sitcom. | 我是说 只是个情景喜剧 |
[03:59] | What if, the second our baby’s born, I start screwing things up? | 如果我们的孩子一出生 我就开始办错事怎么办 |
[04:04] | Oh, my God! Hey, little… | 噢天哪 嘿 小东西 |
[04:18] | OK, either the heat in my office is broken | 好吧 要么是我办公室暖气坏了 |
[04:21] | or I drifted off and fantasized about Rudy Giuliani again. | 要么我又神游太虚幻想鲁迪·朱利安尼了 |
[04:24] | Haha, he’s not even sexy! Right, baby? | 哈哈 他一点都不性感 是不 宝贝 |
[04:27] | Ay, Rudy, don’t stop. | 噢 鲁迪 别停下 |
[04:30] | Baby! | 亲爱的 |
[04:31] | Relax, she’s only fantasizing ’cause you don’t satisfy her. | 放轻松 因为你满足不了她 她才幻想的嘛 |
[04:35] | Anyhoo, can someone take Jack for a minute? | 什么都好 谁能照看一会儿Jack吗 |
[04:38] | – No problem! – Thank you. | – 没问题 – 谢谢 |
[04:42] | See, Turk? I’m great with kids. | 看到没 Turk 我很擅长带孩子 |
[04:44] | And I promise you don’t have to check in as a parent | 我保证你不用作为家长介入 |
[04:46] | until you teach our son about sports. | 直到你教咱家儿子运动 |
[04:48] | And satisfying women. | 还有如何满足女人 |
[04:50] | ‘Cause I know how to satisfy a woman, right, baby? | 因为我知道如何满足女人 是不 宝贝 |
[04:52] | I’m sure you can. | 你当然可以了 |
[04:54] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这还差不多 |
[04:57] | Done. And I am outta here. | 做完了 我要撤退了 |
[05:02] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[05:04] | Keith, you’ve got to stop paging me | Keith 你不能再为些 |
[05:06] | for totally unimportant things. | 完全无关紧要的小事呼我了 |
[05:07] | Oh! | 噢 |
[05:09] | That man’s chest cavity is completely open. | 这男人的胸腔完全打开了 |
[05:12] | I can see his heart beating. | 我可以看到他的心脏跳动 |
[05:14] | He sneezed and all his surgical staples popped out. | 他打了个喷嚏 然后所有的手术钉都崩开了 |
[05:17] | Good page, Keith, good page. | 呼得好 Keith 呼得好 |
[05:18] | OK, rocktors… That’s my name for doctors who rock. | 好了 医神们 这是我给很厉害的医生起的名字 |
[05:22] | Next patient. | 下个病人 |
[05:23] | Ever since her fellowship, Elliot loved that her interns | 自打进修医生培训后 Elliot希望她的实习医生们 |
[05:25] | saw her as an endocrinology expert. | 把她看作是内分泌专家 |
[05:28] | Dr. Reid, why would Mr. Baum develop new onset diabetes | Reid医生 为什么Baum先生同时新发了 |
[05:31] | and high blood pressure simultaneously? | 糖尿病与高血压的症状呢 |
[05:33] | Well, as an endocrinology expert, in my expert opinion, | 作为一个内分泌科专家 我的专业意见是 |
[05:37] | both can be expertly explained | 这两种症状可被专业地解释为 |
[05:38] | by a pituitary adenoma causing Cushing’s syndrome. | 由垂体腺瘤引起的”库欣综合征” |
[05:41] | Hate to burst your bubble, Barbie, | 不好意思戳破你的美梦 芭比 |
[05:43] | but your endocrinology fellowship lasted all of five days. | 但是你的内分泌专科进修培训总共就维持了五天 |
[05:46] | Granted to you, five days may seem like an eternity, | 也就是你 五天感觉像是永恒啊 |
[05:50] | seeing as it’s roughly five times as long as | 鉴于这已经几乎是你以前 |
[05:53] | any of your white, pasty relationships have lasted, | 跟任何那些纨绔子弟恋爱的五倍时间长了 |
[05:55] | but trust me, that hardly makes you an expert. | 但是相信我 那也不能让你成为一个专家 |
[05:58] | Oh really? Because you never went to ass-face school, | 是吗 因为你从来没去过”屎人”学校 |
[06:01] | but you seem to be an expert at that. Am I right? | 但是你看起来可是个”屎人”专家啊 对不对 |
[06:04] | Here’s some! | 来了来了 |
[06:05] | You’re going to high-five that, Bi-ig mistake! | 你为这个也击掌吗 错误老大了 |
[06:10] | I didn’t know what I was high-fiving. I gotta stop doing that! | 我都不知道我为啥要击掌 我得改改这个毛病 |
[06:13] | – Did you eat my Mango body butter? – No. | – 你吃了我的芒果身体乳霜 – 没 |
[06:16] | I schmeared it on a begal. | 我抹面包上了 |
[06:19] | Dr. Kelso, what’s up? | Kelso医生 忙啥呢 |
[06:22] | Look,I just heard that we’re doing our first ever | 我刚听说我们要做医院内部 |
[06:25] | in-house heart transplant. | 第一次心脏移植手术 |
[06:26] | I know you’ll be objective in choosing | 我知道你会很客观地选择 |
[06:28] | which surgical resident gets to assist, | 由哪位外科住院医生来做助手 |
[06:30] | but I also thought you might | 但我也知道你会喜欢 |
[06:32] | enjoy this commemorative Dr. Kelso bobblehead. | 这个Kelso医生的摇头娃娃纪念品 |
[06:35] | Huh? | 哈 |
[06:36] | Oh, bobbleheads. | 噢 摇头娃娃 |
[06:38] | You always think you’re gonna get bored with them, but you never do. | 总觉得会玩够它们 但是永远玩不够 |
[06:42] | Bobbly, bobbly, bobbly, bobbly. | 摇啊摇 摇啊摇 摇啊摇 摇啊摇 |
[06:44] | Bobbly, bobbly, bobbly, bobbly, bobbly, bobbly… | 摇啊摇 摇啊摇 摇啊摇 摇啊摇 摇啊摇 摇啊摇 |
[06:46] | – Sir? – Oh, Turkelton, you’re still here. | – 先生 – 噢 Turkelton 你还在啊 |
[06:51] | Did you honestly think you’d be the | 你真的觉得你会是 |
[06:52] | only surgeon to walk in here and try to bribe me? | 唯一一个过来贿赂我的外科医生吗 |
[07:00] | Inflatable-five. | 充气击掌 |
[07:03] | None of you will be assisting on anything | 你们都不会当助手 |
[07:05] | because we still don’t have a donor heart. | 因为还没有可移植的心脏 |
[07:08] | Now, last night, Mr. Bolger here was declared brain-dead. | 昨晚Bolger先生被宣布脑死亡了 |
[07:11] | But we have to convince his | 但是我们需要说服他的家人 |
[07:12] | family to pull the plug and give us his heart. | 拔掉他的仪器捐出他的心脏 |
[07:15] | Whichever one of you Benihana | 你们这些天杀的废物中 |
[07:17] | rejects pulls this off gets the operation. | 哪一个能搞定这件事就可以加入手术 |
[07:21] | Go! | 快去 |
[07:25] | My band has decided we’re | 我们乐队决定 |
[07:26] | only singing songs from classic movies now. | 现在开始只唱经典电影的歌曲 |
[07:29] | Ted, I’m a little busy, OK? Toddles! | Ted 我这儿有点忙 好吗 边儿去 |
[07:33] | Dr. Reid, what are the possible | Reid医生 从心脏并发症转变成 |
[07:34] | cardiac complications to thyrotoxicosis? | 甲状腺亢进的可能是多少 |
[07:39] | Mm… Um… | 恩 恩 |
[07:40] | Hold on. I just have to blow my nose. | 稍等 我去擤个鼻涕 |
[07:42] | Even though I was happy for Elliot, the endocrinology expert, | 尽管我为Elliot这个内分泌科专家感到高兴 |
[07:46] | I still couldn’t figure out how she knew damn much. | 但我还是不明白她怎么会懂那么多 |
[07:48] | *Just a steel town girl on a Saturday night* | *周六晚上一个坚强的乡村女孩* |
[07:51] | *Looking for the fight of her life* | *迫于生计寻求出路* |
[07:54] | To answer your question, | 回答你的问题 |
[07:56] | thyrotoxicosis can manifest with incessant tachycardia, | 甲亢会呈现不停的心动过速症状 |
[07:59] | leading to a cardiomyopathy. | 从而引起心肌病 |
[08:00] | *Locking rhythms with the beat of her heart* | *心跳锁定舞动的旋律* |
[08:03] | *Changing movement into light* | *随着灯光变换舞步* |
[08:06] | *She has danced into the danger zone* | *她已步入疯狂边缘* |
[08:10] | *When the dancer becomes the dance* | *舞者与舞蹈融为一体* |
[08:14] | *It can cut you like a knife* | *这却让人心痛如刀割* |
[08:17] | *If the gift becomes the fire* | *如此天赋成为* |
[08:20] | *On a wire between will and what will be* | *燃烧在心绪中的火焰 后果难料* |
[08:24] | *She’s a maniac, maniac on the floor* | *舞池中她跳得如此忘我* |
[08:30] | *And she’s dancing like she’s never danced before* | *一曲舞尽 倾尽所能* |
[08:33] | Therefore, | 所以 |
[08:34] | Mr. Langley’s pancreatitis is most likely secondary to gallstones. | Langley先生的胰腺炎很有可能是继由胆结石引起的 |
[08:39] | Wrong-o, Perry! Mr. Langley’s pancreatitis is most likely due | 错喽 Perry Langley先生的胰腺炎应该是由 |
[08:43] | to type I familial hyperlipoproteinemia as demonstrated | I型家族性高脂蛋白血症引起的 |
[08:45] | by the eruptive xanthomas on his Achilles tendon. | 从他跟腱上的的疹黄瘤可以看出来 |
[08:48] | Ooh! | 唔 |
[08:50] | Interns, flee, now. | 实习生们 闪人 现在 |
[08:53] | Now, there is just no way you could have known that | 就你那长满稻草的稻草人脑袋 |
[08:56] | off the top of your straw-covered scarecrow head of yours. | 是绝对不可能知道这么多的 |
[08:59] | Hold on, | 等下 |
[08:59] | I need to take a quick mental picture of your total humiliation. | 我得在脑海中给你来一张你受到奇耻大辱的照片 |
[09:03] | Got it. | 好了 |
[09:04] | There are actually many | 生活中确实有 |
[09:06] | things in life that I’ve yet to figure out, | 很多事我还没弄明白 |
[09:09] | like why men wear cell phones on their belt | 比如男人为啥要把手机戴在腰带上 |
[09:12] | when they could so easily fit | 明明放在仅仅几毫米 |
[09:13] | them in their pocket, mere millimeters away. | 旁边的口袋里更方便 |
[09:16] | Or why, and I’m not complaining, women wear tube tops | 还有 我可不是抱怨 为什么女人喜欢穿抹胸背心 |
[09:21] | even though every ten seconds they cause them to do this: | 尽管每隔十秒她们就得这样做 |
[09:25] | Get back in there. | 快进去 |
[09:26] | But, of all of my endless queries, | 但是 在我无穷的疑问当中 |
[09:29] | the one thing I damn sure will figure out, and soon, | 有一件事我是死活要弄清楚的 很快哟 |
[09:32] | is how you keep coming up with all these fancy-pants answers. | 就是你怎么总会回答出那么多高深答案的 |
[09:35] | It is, for all intents and purposes, | 无论怎么看 |
[09:37] | like they’re falling from the sky. | 简直像是答案从天而降 |
[09:42] | Excuse me! Can anybody else watch this kid for a second? | 不好意思 有人能看这个孩子一会儿吗 |
[09:52] | She’ll be all right. I wonder what’s taking Jordan so long. | 她会没事的 不知道Jordan怎么这么久 |
[09:56] | Oh, my God! It’s like 130 degrees in here! | 天哪 这里有130度吧 |
[10:02] | Oh! | 噢 |
[10:04] | I have got to get out of here! | 我得离开这儿 |
[10:10] | Mm. | 咦 |
[10:11] | I think the silicon in my lips is expanding. | 我觉得我嘴唇里的硅胶好像膨胀了 |
[10:19] | Laverne I gotta talk to the Bolgers family | Laverne 我得和Bolger的父母谈谈 |
[10:20] | about getting their son’s heart, but I can’t find them anywhere. | 捐心脏的事 但是我找不到他们 |
[10:22] | Oh, they’re in the doctors’ lounge. | 噢 他们在医生休息室 |
[10:25] | Oh, my God, Laverne, I love you. | 天哪 Laverne 我爱你 |
[10:26] | Listen, if any other surgeon asks about them, | 听着 要是别的外科医生问起来 |
[10:28] | you send ’em someplace else. | 你让他们去别处找 |
[10:30] | The cafeteria, the zoo, I don’t care. I’m going to get my heart! | 咖啡厅 动物园 哪儿都行 我要去拿我的心脏了 |
[10:38] | We’re just not sure, Dr. Turk. | 我们还是不能下决心 Turk医生 |
[10:40] | When a career-making opportunity is slipping through their fingers, | 当一个成就事业的机会即将从你的指尖滑过时 |
[10:43] | even a doctor can succumb to one of the basest human impulses. | 即使是个医生也会屈服于一项人类最根本的冲动 |
[10:48] | You know, I’ve donated an organ. | 知道吗 我也捐过一个器官 |
[10:50] | They can lie. | 他们不惜说谎 |
[10:51] | Yeah. See, my buddy, he was sick. | 是的 我的朋友 他病了 |
[10:54] | so I gave him one of my kidneys. | 所以我给了他一个肾脏 |
[10:56] | But my son has only one heart. | 但是我的儿子只有一个心脏 |
[10:59] | But, a short time after that, I donated my other kidney. | 但是不久之后 我把另一个肾脏也捐了 |
[11:04] | We’re gonna check on our son. | 我们去看看儿子吧 |
[11:11] | OK, the coast is clear. | 好了 道路畅通 |
[11:12] | Just a few more steps and you’re outta here. | 再走几步你就可以离开这儿啦 |
[11:15] | J.D., I need to talk to someone. | J.D 我得找人谈谈 |
[11:19] | – Here, take him. – What? | – 来 抱着 – 什么 |
[11:20] | – I’m not… – No, come on. | – 我不 – 住嘴 快点 |
[11:22] | hey wait ,no | 嘿 等等 不要啊 |
[11:24] | Dr. Reid, our hospital lecture series is tonight | Reid医生 今晚有医院的系列讲座课 |
[11:27] | and our psychologist, Dr. Burk, | 但我们的心理学专家Burk医生 |
[11:28] | had to cancel his talk on fear of public speaking. | 因为他的公众发言恐惧症不得不取消了他的演讲 |
[11:31] | Why? Because he’s afraid of speaking in public? Yeah. | 为啥 因为他不敢在公众面前发言 是啊 |
[11:35] | No. His depression finally got the best of him and he hung himself. | 不 是他的抑郁最终打垮了他 他上吊了 |
[11:42] | Any-who, we need a speaker | 总之 我们需要人来演讲 |
[11:43] | and Dr.Cox suggested you’d be the perfect person | Cox医生认为你是主持一场内分泌学 |
[11:46] | for an intensive Q & A on endocrinology. | 激烈问答的不二人选 |
[11:48] | Be in the classroom at six. | 六点准时到教室 |
[11:51] | And Barbie, say, if it’s cold in there, | 芭比 如果觉得那里很冷 |
[11:54] | you can just borrow my lab coat. | 你可以借我的白大褂穿 |
[11:56] | It’s super warm because I lined it with these. | 超级暖和因为我有加料哟 |
[11:59] | Ta-da! | 看 |
[12:04] | J.D., I have to admit this to somebody: I don’t like kids! | J.D 我得跟你承认 我不喜欢孩子 |
[12:08] | What are you talking about? You’re the most maternal person I know. | 你瞎说什么啊 你是我认识的最有母性的人 |
[12:10] | I’m a nurse! J.D, I’m trained to fake it. | 我是个护士 J.D 都是训练装出来的 |
[12:12] | I just don’t see what’s so adorable. | 我就是看不出来到底有啥可爱的 |
[12:13] | Like “Wow, you made a poopie in the potty!” | 比如 “哇哦 你在便盆里便便啦” |
[12:15] | I’m supposed to be impressed? | 难道我应该觉得很厉害吗 |
[12:17] | There’s a monkey at the zoo who can do that. | 动物园里有只猴子也会啊 |
[12:18] | I mean, you know, when he’s not playing with himself. | 我是说当它没”玩”自己的时候 |
[12:21] | Well, if you don’t want to have a baby, Carla, don’t have a baby. | 如果你不想要孩子的话 就别要了 |
[12:23] | But J.D, I want to have a child | 但是J.D 我想和Turk |
[12:25] | with Turk more than anything in the world. | 生个孩子胜过其他一切 |
[12:27] | I know it’s crazy, but I’m a girl. | 我知道这很疯狂 但是我是个女人 |
[12:28] | That’s how we roll. What am I gonna do? | 我们就这样 我该怎么办 |
[12:30] | I’m supposed to be the brave one. | 我本来应该是勇敢的那一个 |
[12:33] | Dude, you gotta help me out. | 伙计 你得帮帮我 |
[12:35] | A hospital can sometimes feel like a magical place, | 医院有时候让你觉得是个神奇的地方 |
[12:38] | where people’s hopes and dreams are often far from ordinary. | 这里人们的梦想和希望经常远不普通 |
[12:42] | Whether they’re looking for brains, a heart or courage. | 不论他们是在寻找智慧 心脏或者勇气 |
[12:51] | As for me, I was just gonna keep on following that yellow line, | 对我来说 我只想跟着那条黄线 |
[12:55] | and hope I’d eventually get back home. | 希望最终能回家去 |
[13:10] | – So how was the zoo? – It was awesome. | – 动物园怎么样 – 太好玩了 |
[13:12] | They had lions and tigers and bears. Oh, my! Hi there! | 有狮子 有老虎 有熊 噢 老天 美女你好 |
[13:16] | Dude, it was awful. I couldn’t stop lying to them. | 伙计 太糟了 我一直对他们撒谎 |
[13:19] | I only have two moves. | 我只有两招 |
[13:21] | If surgery goes well, the fake modest nod and wink. | 如果手术很顺利 就假谦虚点下头 挤个眼 |
[13:25] | Now, if surgery goes bad and the guy dies, | 如果手术失败 病人死了 |
[13:28] | there’s always the head-shake, sad walk-away. | 就摇摇头 悲痛地走开 |
[13:30] | Turk, Toto and I are going home. | Turk 我要伴着Toto回家了 |
[13:33] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[13:40] | OK, I’ll help. | 好啦 我帮你 |
[13:41] | Thank you. Now how do I tell them to let their son go? | 谢谢你 那我该如何让他们放手自己儿子的生命呢 |
[13:45] | Try and imagine what they’re going through. | 试着想象他们经历的事情 |
[13:47] | I mean sometimes I think about what it’s gonna be like when you die. | 有时候我会想象如果你死了会是什么样 |
[13:49] | You think I’m going first due to my diabetes. | 你认为我会先死因为我有糖尿病 |
[13:52] | Right. Where do we meet up in heaven? | 对 我们在天堂哪儿见来着 |
[13:54] | At the milk shake pool on the lesbian cloud. | 在拉拉云层的奶昔泳池里 |
[13:57] | I’ll see you there, player! I love religion. | 不见不散哟 花花公子 我爱宗教 |
[14:00] | The point is, Turk, if someone tried to pull the plug on you | Turk 重点是如果有人不跟我说实话 |
[14:03] | without being totally honest with me, you know where they’d end up? | 就拔了你的管子 你知道他们会是啥下场吗 |
[14:05] | In hell watching The View. | 在地狱里看脱口秀 |
[14:06] | Next to the super-high, unreachable cupcake table. | 挨着一张超级超级高 够不着杯子蛋糕的桌子 |
[14:12] | After trying to get out of the hospital vertically, | 既然立着走不出医院 |
[14:14] | I decided to go the horizontal route, hiding in a body bag. | 我决定选择水平路线 藏在尸体袋里 |
[14:19] | Can you press “Lobby” Please? | 麻烦按下”大厅”好吗 |
[14:20] | Ow! Ow! Ow! | 噢 噢 噢 |
[14:25] | Doug! Why are you hitting me? | Doug 你打我干啥 |
[14:27] | I thought you were a dead guy, coming back to life! | 我以为你是个死人起死回生了 |
[14:30] | – Then why were you hitting me? – Dead people should be dead! | – 那你打我干啥 – 死人应该是死的 |
[14:34] | – There you are! Come on. – No, no! | – 你在这儿啊 快来 – 不要 不要 |
[14:36] | Elliot, I’m not even supposed to be here today! I’m going home! | Elliot 我今天就不应该在这儿 我要回家 |
[14:40] | So if I understand correctly, you left my only child | 如果我理解正确 你把我的独生子 |
[14:43] | with a creepy, borderline psychotic who hates everyone. | 留给了一个可怕的憎恨所有人的疑似精神病患者 |
[14:46] | How is that different from leaving him with you? | 这跟留给你有啥区别吗 |
[14:48] | – I have freckles. – Oil can. Oil can! | – 我有雀斑 – 油壶 油壶 |
[14:54] | – Thank you. – Hey, you. Where’s my son? | – 谢谢你 – 嘿 你 我儿子呢 |
[14:57] | He’s playing with the birds out on the ledge. | 他在外边窗台上跟小鸟玩儿呢 |
[14:59] | – What?! – I’m kidding! | – 什么 – 开玩笑呢 |
[15:01] | Come on. He’s green. | 放心吧 他只是绿啦 |
[15:10] | Yeah,the little nipper got ahold of a paint gun | 那小鬼抓住了喷漆枪 |
[15:12] | when I was painting this green line down to the smokers’ lounge. | 当时我正往吸烟室画绿线呢 |
[15:15] | Thanks to him, I only got halfway down. | 因为他 我才画了一半 |
[15:21] | You look familiar. You ever play ball in Pennsylvania? | 你看起来很眼熟 你在宾州打过球吗 |
[15:26] | Pepe? | 佩佩 |
[15:41] | Mr. Bolger, look, before you throw me out of here… | Bolger先生 听着 在你把我扔出去之前 |
[15:45] | I just want to apologize about earlier. | 我想为之前的事情道歉 |
[15:48] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道自己在想什么 |
[15:50] | But rest assured, from here on out, | 但是请放心 从现在起 |
[15:53] | whatever you ask me, I’ll be completely honest with you. | 不论你问我什么 我都会如实地回答你 |
[15:57] | Do you shave your head because | 那么你剃光头 |
[15:59] | you like the way it looks or because you’re going bald? | 是因为你喜欢这个风格还是因为你要秃了 |
[16:02] | Bald. | 要秃了 |
[16:04] | OK, next question. | 好 下一个问题 |
[16:05] | Those topical treatments… Let’s just say I wasn’t completely functional. | 那些局部疗法 这么说吧 让我有些”不举” |
[16:10] | Why are all the surgical residents | 为什么所有的住院外科医生 |
[16:13] | being so relentless about my son’s heart? | 对我儿子的心脏都这么执着呢 |
[16:17] | Because whichever one of us convinces you to pull the plug | 因为不论我们中间的哪一个能让你 |
[16:20] | and donate his heart gets to assist in the transplant. | 停掉机器捐出他的心脏就可以协助移植手术 |
[16:25] | You’re talking about my son here. | 你说的这可是我的儿子啊 |
[16:28] | And you don’t even know him. | 你甚至都不认识他 |
[16:31] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[16:34] | Ray Ray. | |
[16:37] | How you doing, Ray? | 还好吗 Ray |
[16:43] | Now ask me if I think it’s the right thing to do, | 现在问我是否觉得这是件应该做的事 |
[16:45] | even if you request that I don’t assist. | 即使你要求不让我协助手术 |
[16:50] | Do you? | 该做吗 |
[16:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:58] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[17:09] | J.D., there is no way I’m gonna be able to pull this off! | J.D 我是绝对搞不定的 |
[17:11] | In a few hours I’m going to have a roomful | 几个小时候后就会有一屋子专家 |
[17:13] | of specialists firing questions at me. | 向我连轰各种问题 |
[17:15] | I’m gonna be a bigger fraud than Barry Bonds! | 我会成个比Barry Bonds还大的骗子 |
[17:17] | OK. You know he’s an athlete of some kind. | 好吧 你知道他是某个体育运动员 |
[17:19] | Just say something general. | 说点笼统的回答 |
[17:21] | Still, I love it when Bonds wins at the game that he plays. | 可他赢比赛的时候我还是很喜欢看啊 |
[17:25] | Look, Elliot, you know how people become specialists? | 听着 Elliot 你知道人们是怎么变成专家的吗 |
[17:27] | They obsess about the material over and over again | 他们一遍又一遍地研究材料 |
[17:31] | until it’s lodged in their brains. | 直到存在了他们的脑子里 |
[17:32] | That’s exactly what you’ve been doing. Watch. | 就像你一直做的一样 看着 |
[17:35] | Where’s the closest page you’ve hidden around here? | 你藏的最近的材料在哪儿 |
[17:39] | You are good. | 真有你的 |
[17:41] | All right, look. | 好了 听着 |
[17:42] | What’s the leading differential in an obese woman | 一个病症为停经和多毛症的超重女人 |
[17:45] | suffering from amenorrhea and hirsutism? | 与正常人最主要的区别是什么 |
[17:48] | Polycystic ovaries. Oh, my God. I knew it! Up here! | 多囊性卵巢 噢 天哪 我会答 击掌下先 |
[17:55] | Dr. Cox? | Cox医生 |
[17:58] | Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. | 别在意窗帘后的男人 |
[18:03] | Why aren’t you freaking out? Look at him. | 你为什么没吓坏啊 看看他 |
[18:06] | Your kid’s all green and slimy. | 你的孩子浑身绿色还粘糊糊的 |
[18:08] | I suppose it’s because, when Jordan was pregnant, | 我估计是因为 当Jordan怀孕的时候 |
[18:10] | I mentally prepared myself for her giving birth | 我已经做好了心理准备她会生 |
[18:13] | to something green and… slimy. | 一个绿油油粘糊糊的东西 |
[18:15] | – Where is Jordan anyway? – The wicked witch of the east wing? | – Jordan到底在哪儿 – 东翼的邪恶女巫吗 |
[18:19] | Help me! | 救命 |
[18:24] | Anyone! Help! I’m melting! | 有人吗 救命 我快融化了 |
[18:28] | So he’s green. Don’t beat yourself up, Carla. | 他不就是变绿了吗 别太自责了 Carla |
[18:31] | Come on. So far, on my watch, he’s gotten stitches, | 真的 目前为止在我的照看下 他缝过针 |
[18:33] | cut his own hair and eaten over four dollars in change. | 剪过自己头发 吃了四块多零钱 |
[18:37] | Honestly, if I ever need to feed the parking meter, | 老实说 如果我现在需要交停车费 |
[18:40] | I just check the diaper, don’t I? | 我只要检查检查他的尿布 对不 |
[18:44] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[18:45] | I didn’t dump him on the janitor because I was busy. | 我把他扔给门卫不是因为我很忙 |
[18:48] | I dumped him because he was working my last nerve | 是因为他快把我逼疯了 |
[18:50] | and I wanted to smush his face. | 我想砸扁他的脸 |
[18:54] | I’m not meant for this. | 我不是当妈妈的料 |
[18:56] | Carla, look at me and Jordan. You know how we hate everyone? | Carla 看看我和Jordan 你知道我们憎恨所有人 |
[19:00] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[19:01] | Well, that goes doubly for children. | 对于孩子来讲是双倍的 |
[19:03] | It’s true. They’re loud, you can’t understand them, | 真的 他们很吵 你听不懂他们 |
[19:05] | they’re like tiny cab drivers. | 他们就像小版的出租车司机 |
[19:10] | But trust me, when you do have your own kid, | 但是相信我 等你有了自己的孩子 |
[19:15] | you won’t feel that way. | 你就不会那样想了 |
[19:17] | Yeah? What’ll be different? | 是吗 有什么不同 |
[19:21] | He’ll be yours. | 他可是你的 |
[19:31] | Sir, I was watching that. | 老大 我还在看呢 |
[19:33] | Well, why don’t I just tell you what happened? | 让我来告诉你发生了什么吧 |
[19:34] | Uncle Philip gets Webster the dog despite George’s objections. | Philip叔叔不顾George的反对把狗给了Webster |
[19:38] | It was a good one. Now, on your feet. | 这集不错 现在 赶紧起来 |
[19:40] | They need you in the OR to assist on the heart transplant. | 他们需要你去手术室协助心脏移植 |
[19:44] | The Bolgers said yes? | Bolger家里同意了 |
[19:46] | Mr. Bolger wanted you to have this. | Bolger先生希望给你这个 |
[19:50] | – His son’s driver’s license? – Turn it over. | – 他儿子的驾照 – 翻过来 |
[19:53] | Every so often, a wizard | 时不时 一个巫师会出现 |
[19:55] | comes along and tells you what you exactly need to hear. | 来告诉你你最想要听的话 |
[19:58] | Seems like you had a heart all along. | 看来你一直都满”有心”的 |
[20:04] | – Superior vena cava? – That’s right. | – 上腔静脉 – 答对了 |
[20:06] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[20:08] | See? You had the brains all along. | 看到没 你一直都很聪明 |
[20:13] | Trust me, Carla. | 相信我 Carla |
[20:15] | When you do have your own kid, | 当你有了自己的孩子 |
[20:17] | you’re gonna find you had the courage to be a parent all along. | 你会发现你一直都有做母亲的勇气 |
[20:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:41] | – Dorothy, you’re going home, are you? – Yup. | – 桃乐丝 你要回家了吗 – 对头 |