时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I was super-psyched to get my scooter, Sasha, back from the shop. | 终于把小摩托Sasha从修理店接回来 我超激动 |
[00:08] | But my new scooter insurance hadn’t kicked in yet, | 但新的车险还没有生效呢 |
[00:11] | so I was being extra cautious. | 所以我格外小心 |
[00:14] | Perfect. | 干得漂亮 |
[00:15] | Time for my morning slushie. | 该来份清晨冰沙咯 |
[00:20] | Get out of the way! The store’s being robbed! | 快闪远点 这家店被抢劫了 |
[00:23] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[00:27] | The wall! Hide behind the wall! | 选那堵墙 躲墙后面去 |
[00:31] | No! | 不 |
[00:39] | Sasha Sasha! | |
[00:41] | All right, all right. OK. | 好吧 好吧 我投降 |
[00:44] | There was a wall! What’s the matter with you? | 那不是有堵墙吗 你什么毛病啊 |
[00:50] | Who’s still shooting? She’s down! | 谁还开枪呢 她都已经不行了 |
[00:54] | It’s over! | 已经结束了好吗 |
[00:59] | – Is this gonna hurt? – Don’t be such a baby. | – 会疼吗 – 别孩子气了 |
[01:01] | It’s a magnetic image. | 就是个核磁共振而已 |
[01:03] | I apologize, Mr. Foster. I’m a little upset. | 我道歉 Foster先生 我心情不太好 |
[01:06] | My scooter, Sasha, was assassinated this morning. | 我的小摩托 Sasha 今早被人暗杀了 |
[01:08] | He was attached to that thing. | 他对小摩托情深意重的 |
[01:10] | He used to wear a bracelet that said, “Sasha forever.” | 以前还戴个手链 上书”和Sasha不离不弃”几个大字 |
[01:12] | Come on, Turk. It was just a joke, | 行了吧 Turk 我戴着玩的 |
[01:14] | and I only wore it for one week. | 也就戴了一个星期吧 |
[01:16] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[01:17] | Now let’s fire this baby up. | 行了 小宝贝 开工了 |
[01:23] | OK, so I still wear the bracelet. | 好吧 我还戴着那手链呢 |
[01:25] | Idiot. | 二货 |
[01:26] | Oh! | 噢 |
[01:27] | My watch! | 我的表 |
[01:32] | – Hey, Carla! – Earphones, Ted! | – 嘿 Carla – 耳机 Ted |
[01:34] | Sorry. Hey, Carla, did you | 抱歉 嘿 Carla |
[01:36] | hear the lottery’s up to a hundred million? | 听说了吗 彩票大奖已经涨到一亿了 |
[01:38] | If I win that baby, it’s separate beds for me and my mom. | 我要是中奖的话 就可以和我妈分床睡了 |
[01:43] | Yeah and you could spend the other 99,999,000 on therapy. | 是啊 然后你还能用剩下的9999万去看心理医生 |
[01:48] | What would you do with the money? | 要是你中奖的话会怎么花 |
[01:52] | Carla, I can’t believe you’re gonna be a mom. | Carla 我真不敢相信你就要当妈了 |
[01:54] | I know. It was expensive, but totally worth it. Right, baby? | 是啊 贵是贵了点 但是绝对值了 是不是 宝贝儿 |
[02:00] | Stupid lotto. | 该死的乐透 |
[02:04] | – Good morning, Mrs. Wilk. – It’s a great morning. | – 早上好 Wilk夫人 – 美好的清晨啊 |
[02:07] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[02:09] | That is wrong. Care to join me in a super-Ioud throat clear? | 这可不行 咱俩一起清清嗓警告下他俩吧 |
[02:13] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[02:14] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[02:23] | Elliot, I can’t believe you would do that! | Elliot 真不敢相信你会那么做 |
[02:25] | – What’d you do? – Was it naughty? | – 你干嘛了 – 是啥羞羞事吗 |
[02:27] | When women want men to completely zone out, | 当女人有事不想让男人知道时 |
[02:30] | there’s one thing they can talk about… | 祭出万能杀器总能让我们神游 |
[02:32] | Yesterday, I went shoe shopping and there was this one pair | 是这样的 昨天我去逛街买鞋 然后看见一双 |
[02:35] | – of Manolo Blahniks… – Shoe shopping. | – 伯拉尼克的高跟鞋 – 买鞋啊 |
[02:38] | Great, we can talk. What were you thinking? | 好了 接着说吧 你怎么想的啊 |
[02:41] | So we kissed. I’ve been treating his kid for a week now | 不就是接吻了么 我这星期以来一直在给他的孩子看病 |
[02:44] | and we really hit it off, you know? | 我们很谈得来 懂吗 |
[02:45] | It started out with some pretty innocent flirting. | 开始就是些无关痛痒的调情 |
[02:47] | “Hi, I’m Dr. Reid.” “Why is there blood in my son’s stool?” | “嗨 我是Reid医生” “为什么我儿子会便血” |
[02:51] | – Huh? – Whose stool? | – 哈 – 谁的大便 |
[02:53] | – Strappy sandals. – Shoe shopping. | – 系带凉鞋 – 又是买鞋 |
[02:58] | Continue. | 继续 |
[02:59] | And then I asked where his wife was. | 接着我就问他老婆在哪里 |
[03:01] | He said, “She’s not with us.” | 他说”她不和我们在一起了” |
[03:03] | And then, you know… | 然后就 你懂的 |
[03:06] | …blaah. | 吻了 |
[03:08] | Cool. Oh, I almost forgot. Lace bra. | 酷 噢 差点忘了 蕾丝内衣 |
[03:11] | – Were they D’s? – Be specific. | – D罩杯的吗 – 说具体点 |
[03:14] | Good news, Mr. Foster. The | 好消息 Foster先生 放射科的医生 |
[03:16] | radiologist said your scan is completely clear. | 说你的检查结果没问题 |
[03:18] | We’d like to keep you here for few more tests. | 但我们想留下你再做几项检查 |
[03:21] | Whatever you say, doc. | 你说了算 医生 |
[03:22] | All the weird things can happen in a hospital. | 医院里什么怪事都有 |
[03:25] | Like Doug not getting a dead | 比如Doug没能在尸体僵硬之前 |
[03:26] | body out of his bed before rigor mortis sets in. | 把尸体挪走 |
[03:29] | Ted.Give me a hand. He’s not gonna fit in the body bag like this, | Ted 帮个忙 他这样是装不进尸体袋的 |
[03:32] | so his feet and I’m going to push down his head | 压住他的脚 我来把头按下去 |
[03:35] | – and straighten him out. – Fun! | – 把他抻直 – 有趣啊 |
[03:45] | Ted Ted? | |
[03:47] | Still. The weirdest thing is when a cool guy | 但最怪的还是一个酷家伙 |
[03:50] | who’s fine and talking to you one minute… | 上一分钟还和你好好的说着话 |
[03:53] | … is dead the next. | 下一分钟就死了 |
[03:55] | Of course.In hospitals, this happens a lot, | 当然 在医院里 这种事时有发生 |
[03:57] | so you have to shake it off and move on. | 所以你得走出阴影继续工作 |
[03:59] | Except when this happens… | 除非这种情况出现 |
[04:01] | Well, if it isn’t the Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse. | 哟 这不是来自启示录的四位女骑士吗 |
[04:06] | There’s a morbidity and mortality conference tomorrow morning | 明早会有一场发病率和死亡率的会议 |
[04:08] | to figure out who’s responsible for Mr.Foster’s death. | 旨在查出究竟谁该为Foster先生的死负责 |
[04:11] | And here’s the exciting news: | 下面 好消息来啦 |
[04:14] | I’m pretty sure it was one of you. | 我确定就是你们当中的一个 |
[04:20] | You really gotta change that cell phone ring. | 你真该换个手机铃声了 |
[04:22] | Mom, not now. | 妈 晚点再打 |
[04:43] | So a patient was dead and one of us was gonna be blamed. | 情况就是死了个病人 我们四个中的一个要为此负责 |
[04:49] | Dude, you’ve gotta change that cell phone ring. | 哥们 你真的该换铃声了 |
[04:50] | You think so? Mom, not now. | 你这么觉得哈 妈 晚点再打 |
[04:54] | With morbidity and mortality conferences, | 在这场发病率和死亡率的会议上 |
[04:57] | the first question sets the tone for the whole day. | 第一个问题将定下一整天的工作基调 |
[04:59] | – Who the hell ate my scone? – That would be me. | – 哪个不要脸的吃我松饼 – 我吃的 |
[05:02] | And it was delicious. My compliments to the little lady. | 真是好吃啊 对做松饼的小妇人致以崇高敬意 |
[05:05] | – I made those. – I know. | – 松饼是我做的 – 我知道 |
[05:06] | Dorian, you admitted Mr. Foster with | Dorian 你因为Foster先生 |
[05:09] | coughing and shortness of breath, | 患有咳嗽和呼吸急促而接受他入院 |
[05:10] | is that correct? | 情况属实吗 |
[05:12] | Yes. | 属实 |
[05:14] | Mike check. Mike check. | 试音 试音 |
[05:23] | Yes. | 属实 |
[05:25] | And then what happened? | 然后发生什么了 |
[05:27] | Dorian. I’m ten feet away from you. Talk. | Dorian 我离你只有十英尺远 直说就行了 |
[05:32] | Mr. Foster had recently flown to India where he had been exposed | Foster先生最近去过印度 那里爆发了百日咳 |
[05:36] | to an outbreak of pertussis. | 他受到感染了 |
[05:39] | I was gonna check his labs, | 我准备查看他的检查结果的 |
[05:40] | but first I had to visit another patient, Mr. Sutton. | 但是我得先去看望我的另一位病人 Sutton先生 |
[05:44] | So, Mr. Sutton, when you came in with heartburn, | Sutton先生 想当初你因为烧心而来医院 |
[05:48] | I bet you thought I’d kick your butt out of here. | 我赌你肯定以为我会撵你走 |
[05:50] | But not this guy. I admitted | 但我不是那种医生 我收治了你 |
[05:52] | you and stayed up all night studying your EKG | 然后整夜没合眼的研究你的心电图 |
[05:55] | because I had a hunch… and no girlfriend. | 因为我有不祥的预感 还有我单身闲得慌 |
[05:57] | But mostly it was the hunch thing. | 当然主要还是我有预感 |
[05:59] | And that hunch paid off because, | 我的直觉功劳不小哦 因为 |
[06:01] | if I hadn’t found that blocked artery, | 要是我没发现你那条堵塞的动脉 |
[06:03] | you’d be dead right now. | 你就活不到现在了 |
[06:04] | And here comes the gratitude, | 接下来该轮到他表示感激了 |
[06:06] | the two words every doctor lives to hear. | 说出那两个医生们梦寐以求的字 |
[06:09] | Later, dude. | 拜拜 |
[06:14] | I can’t believe he didn’t thank me. | 真不敢相信他居然没谢我 |
[06:16] | You’ll thank me when you leave,won’t you? | 你走的时候会谢我的吧 对吧 |
[06:19] | I don’t know. Why are you so needy? | 我不知道 你情感上有缺陷还是怎么着 |
[06:21] | He keeps a hug schedule with his friends. | 他为了和朋友拥抱还做了个抱抱时间表 |
[06:24] | OK, Turk, looks like | 噢 Turk 看来某人 |
[06:25] | someone’s getting crossed off their 2:00 spot | 下午两点的抱抱之约要被取消了 |
[06:27] | and penciled in for never. How does that feel? Does it sting? | 永久性取消 感觉如何 难受了吧 |
[06:31] | He’s hurting. Hug him. Hug him now. | 他受伤了 抱抱他 现在就抱 |
[06:34] | You guys, what would you do with a hundred million dollars? | 嘿 如果你们有1亿会怎么花 |
[06:38] | A hundred million dollars? | 1亿吗 |
[06:40] | The Super Lotto jackpot was up to a hundred million dollars. | 超级乐透的头奖已经涨到1亿元了 |
[06:43] | So earlier that morning… | 所以那天早些时候 |
[06:46] | I’m just saying, think of | 我是说 想想有了那么多钱 |
[06:47] | what you could do with that kind of money. | 你可以做多少你想做的啊 |
[06:50] | – I could get a trained shark. – Why? | – 我可以买只训练有素的鲨鱼 – 为什么 |
[06:54] | Thanks for inviting me over, Janitor. | 谢谢你邀请我来 管理员 |
[06:56] | Anytime, buddy. Anytime. | 应该的 伙计 随时来玩 |
[06:59] | Wait for him… wait for him… | 即将就位 即将就位 |
[07:01] | Can opener! | 我有特殊的入水姿势 |
[07:05] | The lobster’s in the pot. Devour! Devour! | 龙虾到位了 吞掉他 吞掉他 |
[07:11] | Something feels pinchy. | 什么东西在扎我 |
[07:17] | Save me a leg. | 给我留条腿 |
[07:20] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[07:22] | And you know,we could buy a lot more | 你知道吗 如果我们找大伙集资的话 |
[07:23] | tickets if we collect money from everyone. | 就可以买更多的彩票了 |
[07:25] | I’ll start going through their lockers. | 我这就去翻翻他们的储物柜 |
[07:26] | No, I meant asking them. | 不 我的意思是说服他们入伙 |
[07:28] | Seems kinda roundabout, but OK. | 听上去挺费事的 不过也行 |
[07:32] | Hey, Dr. Cox, you want to put in for some lottery tickets? | 嘿 Cox医生 花点钱买乐透彩票怎么样 |
[07:35] | Oh, gosh, Carla, I would. I really would. | 噢 天 Carla 我想买啊 我真的想啊 |
[07:39] | But you see, I already set | 但你看啊 我今早已经放火 |
[07:40] | fire to a big pile of money just this morning. | 烧过一堆钱了啊 |
[07:43] | We have the same chance of winning as anyone else. | 我们和别人的胜算一样高啊 |
[07:45] | And the category is… ding! | 听我来列举一下 叮 |
[07:48] | Things that have a better chance of happening than you winning the lottery. | 你中彩票的可能性还不如这些事呢 |
[07:52] | Ted-ski, throw ten seconds on the clock for me, would you please? | Ted 能帮我计时十秒吗 帮个忙 |
[07:56] | – Go! – Brain transplants, | – 开始 – 脑移植手术 |
[07:58] | Britney Spears having another hit record, | 小甜甜布兰妮再出一支最热单曲 |
[07:59] | the Rolling Stones going on a farewell tour and actually meaning it, | 滚石乐队来一次真正的告别巡演 |
[08:02] | me caring about anything that happens on Wisteria Lane, | 我开始关心紫藤巷里发生的一切 |
[08:06] | Jessica Simpson winning an Oscar, Jessica Alba winning an Oscar, | 杰西卡 辛普森夺得奥斯卡 杰西卡 阿尔芭夺得奥斯卡 |
[08:08] | Jessica Simpson becoming Jessica Alba-Simpson… | 杰西卡 辛普森变成了杰西卡 阿尔芭 辛普森 |
[08:10] | – Time! – Oh! | – 时间到 – 噢 |
[08:14] | Anyway, that explains why I went into the room and said… | 爱咋咋地吧 反正这就是为什么我走进病房说 |
[08:17] | What would you do with a hundred million dollars? | 如果你有1亿的话你会怎么花 |
[08:20] | – Me? Floating Head Doctor. – Here we go. | – 问我吗 一位头悬浮医生 – 开始了 |
[08:23] | I’d spend the money | 我会用这笔钱来研究怎样 |
[08:24] | researching how to successfully separate my head from my body. | 成功分离我的脑袋和身体 |
[08:27] | That way I could literally be in two places at once. | 那样的话我就可以同时待在两个地方了 |
[08:33] | Looking good, Mr. Henderson. | 气色不错啊 Henderson先生 |
[08:36] | Looking real good, Nurse Myers. | 你的气色更好 Myers护士 |
[08:39] | Uh-oh. | 呃 噢 |
[08:42] | He’s flatlining! Body, come! | 他没心跳了 我的身体 快过来 |
[08:53] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[08:55] | Starting CPR. | 开始心脏复苏术 |
[09:00] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[09:03] | There’d probably be some kinks to work out initially. | 可能还有些细节问题要解决 |
[09:11] | Where is that whore? | 那婊子死哪去了 |
[09:14] | – Who’s a whore? – That’d be me, sir. | – 那婊子是谁 – 是我 先生 |
[09:17] | Oh, of course. Would you care to elaborate? | 噢 是哦 你能解释一下吗 |
[09:21] | See, yesterday, I went shoe shopping… | 是这样 昨天 我去买鞋 |
[09:24] | Shoe shopping. | 买鞋 |
[09:26] | Shoe shopping. | 买鞋 |
[09:28] | Shoe shopping. | 买鞋 |
[09:30] | Oh, please. | 噢 得了吧 |
[09:32] | Jordan used to use that | Jordan以前老对我用这招 |
[09:33] | one on me all the time. Immune. Watch this. | 我早免疫了 看我的 |
[09:36] | Satin panties. | 缎面内裤 |
[09:39] | Fine. I was checking on Mrs. Wilk and… | 好吧 我在帮Wilk夫人做检查 |
[09:43] | Mrs. Wilk, I just wanted to explain to you my behavior before. | Wilk夫人 我只是想解释下我先前的举止 |
[09:46] | It’s not like I was making out with some random guy in the hospital. | 我并不是随便在医院找个男人就亲热的 |
[09:49] | I wouldn’t do that. Well, I did that once. | 我不是那种人 嗯 是有过那么一回 |
[09:52] | There was this Medevac pilot. | 跟一个救伤直升机的飞行员 |
[09:54] | Actually, he just turned out to be an orderly | 不过其实 他只是个恰好手里拿着个 |
[09:56] | who got his hands on a helicopter helmet. | 飞行帽的老人罢了 |
[09:58] | But this is different. Sure, | 但这次不同 当然 |
[10:01] | it could get complicated. He has a son… | 事情会变得很复杂 他有个儿子 |
[10:05] | And a wife. | 还有老婆 |
[10:09] | I’ve been making out with a married man | 我竟然和一个已婚男人亲热了 |
[10:11] | while his sick child slept a few feet away. | 而且他生病的儿子还就在不远处睡觉 |
[10:14] | Oh, my God, I’ve become my mother. | 噢 天呐 我变成我妈了 |
[10:23] | Hi. You said your wife was dead. | 嗨 你说你老婆死了的 |
[10:26] | No.I said she wasn’t with us. | 没 我只说她没和我们在一起 |
[10:27] | Don’t make me out to be a bad guy. | 别把我说得好像个坏人 |
[10:29] | Well, you’re not a good guy. | 呃 反正你不是个好人 |
[10:30] | Good guys don’t lie about | 好人不会隐瞒自己已婚事实 |
[10:31] | being single or about helicopter pilots. | 也不会假装是直升机飞行员 |
[10:34] | If you were a good guy, | 如果你是个好人 |
[10:34] | you would get in there and tell her what happened. | 你就该走进去坦白一切 |
[10:38] | – You’re right. – Hell, yeah, I am. | – 你说的对 – 靠 我当然对 |
[10:42] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[10:45] | You know how when something | 你知道吗 当特别糟的事情发生时 |
[10:46] | horrible happens, like a car accident, | 比如说一场车祸 |
[10:49] | everything slows down? | 整个世界都会慢下来的 |
[10:54] | No! | 不 |
[11:00] | Whore! | 婊子 |
[11:10] | Where is that whore? | 那婊子死哪去了 |
[11:14] | Hey, guys. What’s up? | 嘿 伙计们 忙啥呢 |
[11:16] | Would you do me a favor and cover Mr. Foster for me? | 你能帮我照顾一下Foster先生吗 |
[11:19] | I have to go to Mr. Sutton’s and get the thank-you I deserve. | 我得去找Sutton先生 要回我那应得的感谢 |
[11:22] | You are so obsessing about this. | 你是不是太执着了 |
[11:24] | Like the time you were convinced the cafeteria | 就像那次你坚信食堂会 |
[11:26] | was giving you small waffles. How’d that work out for you? | 给你做小华夫饼 结果怎么样 |
[11:30] | They waffle-ironed my foot. | 他们用做华夫饼的铁模烫了我的脚 |
[11:31] | This is different. | 可是这次不一样 |
[11:32] | – Look, I need a ride. – Pass. | – 听着 送我一程 – 我不管 |
[11:35] | Oh, pass, huh? Well, this is what happened last time you passed. | 噢 不管 哈 看看上次你不管我 发生了什么 |
[11:42] | OK, put the foot away. Put the waffle foot away. | 行了 把脚拿开吧 把你的华夫脚拿开 |
[11:47] | This is where Sutton lives, right? Let’s get in there. | Sutton就住这里对吧 咱们进去吧 |
[11:52] | J.D J. D… | |
[12:02] | Dude? | 哥们 |
[12:11] | OK, just back away slowly. | 别怕 慢慢退出去就好 |
[12:17] | Oh, no! Turk, they’re organized! | 噢 不 Turk 它们真是组织有素 |
[12:20] | Run! | 快逃 |
[12:24] | Good Lord, Bobbo, was that your stomach? | 天呐 Bobbo 是你的肚子在响吗 |
[12:27] | And there it was. Hope. | 就在此时 我看见了一线希望 |
[12:30] | Dr. Kelso’s inability to deal with hunger was legendary. | Kelso医生抵挡饥饿的能力简直低到零下 |
[12:34] | We were as good as home. | 这下我们安全了 |
[12:36] | I’ve heard enough. Let’s call it and go to lunch. | 我听够了 就这样吧 该吃午饭了 |
[12:40] | Just hold on. That is not the way it works, Bobbo. | 等等 哪能就这么结束了 Bobbo |
[12:44] | This is important.Damn it. You sit back down and get on with it. | 这很重要的 听好了 你给我坐下接着听 |
[12:47] | Perry, I’m in charge here. | Perry 这里我说了算 |
[12:49] | Ted, give him your sandwich. | Ted 把你的三明治给他 |
[12:52] | I suppose I could spare a small corner. | 我想我可以分给他一小块 |
[12:56] | Everyone just stay right where you are | 大家都坐回座位上去 |
[12:58] | and we will be back in… two minutes. | 我们呃 两分钟后继续 |
[13:10] | One sandwich later, we got back into it. | 一个三明治果腹后 我们继续开会了 |
[13:13] | And then what happened, Dr. Dorian? | 接着发生什么了 Dorian医生 |
[13:16] | Well, sir, fortunately for us, ostriches are flightless birds. | 先生 幸运的是 鸵鸟不能飞 |
[13:23] | There goes the sentry. | 放哨的那只刚过去 |
[13:25] | Every three minutes, like clockwork. | 每三分钟一趟 像上发条了一样 |
[13:27] | Dude, can I admit something to you? | 哥们 我能对你坦白点事吗 |
[13:30] | I kind of missed not getting my hug today. | 我有点想念我今天错过的抱抱了 |
[13:33] | Here comes your vanilla bear. | 你的香草熊来了 |
[13:34] | J.D. J.D. Oh, J.D.! | J.D J.D 噢 J.D |
[13:36] | – Whoa-oh-oh! – Oh! | – 哇 噢 噢 – 噢 |
[13:40] | Dude, don’t sweat it! | 哥们 别害怕 |
[13:42] | It says here that the ostrich is generally a docile creature. | 这上面说鸵鸟其实是很容易驯服的动物 |
[13:45] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:47] | It also says their kick can kill a man. | 不过上面还说它们能踢死人 |
[13:50] | What? I’m coming back up! | 什么 我这就上去 |
[13:54] | Turk Turk! | |
[14:03] | Mr. Sutton, I hope this isn’t a bad time. | Sutton先生 希望没有打扰到你 |
[14:07] | Who cares about Mr. Sutton? | 谁要在意Sutton先生啊 |
[14:09] | So, Dr. Reid, you were covering Mr. Foster. | 那么 Reid医生 当时Foster先生是你负责的咯 |
[14:13] | Actually, sir, I was on my way to cover Mr. Foster, | 事实上 先生 我正要去照顾Foster先生呢 |
[14:16] | but then I stopped in Mrs. Wilk’s room and… | 但是我停下脚步 进了Wilk夫人的房间 然后 |
[14:24] | – What are you doing? – Don’t look at me. | – 你干嘛呢 – 别看着我 |
[14:28] | Do you see the woman standing outside? | 你看到站在外面的那个女人了吗 |
[14:31] | – Yeah, I see her. – I made out with her husband this morning. | – 嗯 看见了 – 我今早和她老公亲热了 |
[14:34] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[14:36] | OK, just get out of here and do PFTs on Mr. Foster. | 行了 快去给Foster先生做肺功能检查吧 |
[14:41] | Dr. Reid, why are you hiding? You didn’t do anything wrong. | Reid医生 为什么你要躲起来呢 你又没做错事 |
[14:46] | If we all win this lottery | 如果我们赢了乐透大奖 |
[14:47] | then I am using that money to find a decent man. | 我绝对花钱给自己找个好男人 |
[14:53] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以吻新娘了 |
[15:01] | Whoa, save it for tonight, big guy. | 喔 留着点今晚再亲 大宝贝 |
[15:05] | Mazeltov. | 恭喜 |
[15:09] | Why did I make him Jewish? My parents will kill me. | 我为什么弄出个犹太人来 我爸妈会杀了我的 |
[15:14] | Why ostriches? | 为什么要养鸵鸟啊 |
[15:16] | They’re majestic creatures, don’t you think? | 它们是很神奇的物种 你不觉得吗 |
[15:18] | And they’re kinda like my children. | 而且它们像我的孩子一样 |
[15:21] | Plus, I make belts out of their necks. | 再说了 我还可以用它们脖子做出腰带来 |
[15:24] | Look, Mr. Sutton, you’re wondering why I’m here. | 听着 Sutton先生 你一定很好奇我为什么来这 |
[15:28] | – There is a door. – Man. | – 我家有门的 – 伙计 |
[15:30] | You OK? Did you try and escape? | 你还好吗 你是不是想偷着逃跑来着 |
[15:32] | I did escape. There was one waiting in the car. | 我跑掉了 但是有一只在车里等着我 |
[15:35] | That’s Leon. Loves the car rides. | 那是Leon 特别喜欢坐车 |
[15:37] | Likes to stick his head out the window. | 坐车时喜欢把头伸出窗外 |
[15:39] | I tell him it’s little too dangerous. | 我告诉过他那样很危险 |
[15:40] | But he doesn’t listen to me. | 他就是不听 |
[15:42] | Mr. Sutton, I cured you and you never thanked me. | Sutton先生 我治好了你 你为什么不谢我 |
[15:44] | Why thank you for doing your job? I’m a garbage man. | 治病救人是你的工作 我干嘛谢你 我是个收垃圾的 |
[15:47] | How many times a day do you think I get thanked? | 你觉得我一天能听到几次谢谢 |
[15:50] | – Six. – You’re off by about six. | – 6次 – 6次可不对 |
[15:53] | Twelve! | 12次 |
[15:54] | I’m starting to see why Leon outfoxed you. | 我想我知道为什么Leon能以智取胜伏击到你了 |
[15:56] | Stupid bird stole my hat. | 那只蠢鸟偷了我的帽子 |
[15:58] | I just don’t see why it’s such | 我就不明白这能有多难 |
[16:00] | a big deal for you to say, “Hey, doc…” | 不就是张嘴说句”嘿 医” |
[16:03] | Why’d he just walk away like that? | 他为什么就这么走了 |
[16:09] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[16:11] | I gotta admit he looks pretty phat in your Kangol. | 我不得不说他戴你的帽子真是酷毙了 |
[16:16] | Hey! Everybody.They’re about to pick the lottery numbers. | 嘿 大伙 要揭晓中奖数字了 |
[16:19] | And remember that when we win, we win as a family. | 记住喔 如果咱们赢了 咱们可是共赢 |
[16:21] | I set aside 20 tickets for just you and I to split. | 我抽出了20张票 留着咱俩单分 |
[16:24] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[16:25] | Nurse Espinoza, | Espinoza护士 |
[16:26] | Mr.Foster’s cough is getting worse and Dr. Dorian’s gone. | Foster先生的咳嗽越来越严重了 可是Dorian医生不在 |
[16:29] | Dr. Reid’s covering, but she’s sort of indisposed. | Reid医生应该接管的 但她貌似有点不方便 |
[16:31] | Kid, I’m about to become a millionaire. | 小子 我就要变成百万富翁了 |
[16:33] | Call Dr. Turk, he’s the surgeon on-call. | 找Turk医生 他是今天值班的外科医生 |
[16:37] | You’re missing out. | 大好机会 你就这么错过了 |
[16:38] | There’s plenty you could do with a hundred million dollars. | 你要是有1亿的话 做什么不可以啊 |
[16:42] | Oh, come on. You gotta make that shot. | 噢 拜托 这球得进吧 |
[16:47] | Let me out of here! I will kill you! | 放我出去 我要杀了你 |
[16:51] | I’m watching the game. | 我看球呢 |
[16:56] | Sweetie, you want to get naughty? | 亲爱的 想玩点羞羞的吗 |
[17:13] | Come on. Do it. Do it. | 来吧 敲碎它 敲碎它 |
[17:16] | I can wait another day. Button up and watch the game. | 我能再忍忍的 把衣服穿好 好好看球 |
[17:22] | I gotta call my glass guy. | 我得给我的玻璃安装工打个电话 |
[17:28] | Mrs. Brown, I want you to | Brown夫人 我想说 |
[17:29] | know how sorry I am for kissing your husband. | 我很抱歉 我不该吻你丈夫的 |
[17:31] | But we are two women who have been wronged and both been lied to, | 但是咱俩都是被欺骗被错待的女人 |
[17:34] | and the healthiest thing for us to do right now, | 所以你我现在最好是 |
[17:36] | walk away from each other | 让彼此带着完好的尊严离开 |
[17:38] | with our dignity intact. Don’t you agree? | 你不觉得这样最好吗 |
[17:43] | Do you know what I do with whores? | 你知道我怎么对待婊子吗 |
[17:46] | I punch them in the face. | 我拳拳打脸 |
[17:49] | Bring it, bitch. | 放马过来 婊子 |
[17:57] | Dude, are you really gonna | 哥们 你真的要在这里 |
[17:59] | sit here all day just to thank your garbage man? | 坐上一整天 就为了等到你的垃圾男来向他致谢吗 |
[18:01] | Yes.Jabbarie has been added | 是的 Jabbarie已经被我加进 |
[18:02] | to the hug schedule.You want to wait with me? | 抱抱表了 你想陪我等吗 |
[18:04] | I can’t. I was supposed to be on-call five minutes ago. | 我陪不了你 我5分钟前就该到医院了 |
[18:08] | This whole experience got | 整件事不禁让我 |
[18:09] | me thinking about the nature of gratitude. | 思索起感激的本质 |
[18:12] | I guess in the end… | 我猜到了最后 |
[18:13] | Whether you’re a doctor or a garbage man… | 不论你是名医生还是个倒垃圾的 |
[18:15] | Dorian, what are you doing? | Dorian 你干嘛呢 |
[18:18] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[18:19] | Sometimes I like to just sum things up. | 有时候 我情不自禁爱做总结 |
[18:22] | Well, allow me to do that for you. | 嗯 能允许我替您总结一二吗 |
[18:25] | In the end, when Mr. Foster started coughing up blood… | 到了最后 当Foster先生都开始咳血时 |
[18:31] | the on-call surgeon was stuck in traffic… | 值班的外科医生堵在路上 |
[18:36] | the nursing staff was busy losing the lottery… | 护士们忙着输彩票 |
[18:42] | his original doctor was thanking a garbage man… | 负责他的医生忙着感谢一个倒垃圾的 |
[18:48] | and the covering physician was incapacitated. | 应该接管的医生丧失行动能力 |
[18:52] | And what was Mr. Foster doing? | 这时候Foster先生怎么样了呢 |
[18:56] | He was dying in the hands of the interns. | 他在实习生的手下死去了 |
[19:00] | How did I do, Dr. Dorian? | 我总结的怎么样 Dorian医生 |
[19:03] | Sorry I’m late. I got the keys to my Miata stuck in the cadaver. | 抱歉我迟到了 我马自达的钥匙卡在尸体里了 |
[19:08] | Cut to the chase there, pee pants. | 别废话了 尿裤娃 |
[19:10] | Mr. Foster’s death was the result of a pulmonary embolism, | Foster先生的死因是肺栓塞 |
[19:14] | probably caused by the 21 -hour flight he was on from India. | 可能是他从印度搭乘长达21小时的航班导致的 |
[19:17] | Dr. Flannery, the radiologist, | 放射线医师 就是Flannery医生 |
[19:19] | should have caught it on the scan. | 他本应该在检查结果中发现的 |
[19:22] | Working from an inaccurate report, | 基于一份错误的检查结果进行工作 |
[19:25] | there was nothing any of you | 你们无论怎么努力 |
[19:27] | could have done to prevent Mr. Foster from passing. | 都不能改变Foster先生将死的事实 |
[19:31] | Which, I guess, leads us to you, Dr. Flannery. | 那么 问题就是你了 Flannery医生 |
[19:40] | After a day like today, | 经历了这样的一天 |
[19:42] | there’s really only one thing you can do… | 你真的只有一件事可以做 |
[19:44] | To bad radiologists. | 敬不称职的放射科医师 |
[19:47] | Wait, wait. Let me get in on this. | 等等 等等 带我一个 |
[19:49] | Let’s also have a toast to | 咱们敬Foster先生的寡妇老婆 |
[19:51] | Mr.Foster’s widow and his fatherless kids. | 还有他那些没爹了的孩子 |
[19:54] | Dr. Cox, it wasn’t our fault. | Cox医生 不是我们的错 |
[19:56] | No, because you were lucky. | 是啊 你们走运罢了 |
[19:59] | You know as well as I do, | 你们和我一样清楚 |
[20:00] | it could have been any one of your faults. | 你们错漏频出 怎样都能害死人了 |
[20:04] | Congrats again. Have a… have a swell party. | 再次恭喜 喝开心点 |
[20:10] | It’s not easy when someone accuses you of screwing up, | 别人指责你搞砸了的时候 确实不好受 |
[20:13] | especially when you know it’s true. | 尤其当你意识到你确实搞砸了 |
[20:16] | When that happens, you can’t shrug it off, | 当这一切发生时 你不能耸耸肩就当它过去了 |
[20:19] | because in a hospital, | 因为在医院里 |
[20:20] | the best way to learn | 背负着错误继续前行 |
[20:21] | from your mistakes is to carry them with you. | 才能最有效的吸取教训 |