时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s been a week, but for some reason | 已经过去一个星期了 可不知咋地 |
[00:03] | I’m still having trouble moving past my breakup with Julie. | 我还没从和Julie分手的阴影中走出来 |
[00:09] | Luckily, my roommate knows how to take care of me. | 幸运的是 我的室友知道怎么照顾我 |
[00:12] | Nice. | 不错嘛 |
[00:13] | Now it’s a picture of me and you on a unicorn. | 现在变成你我共骑独角兽之画了 |
[00:16] | J.D., that’s Gary Busey. | J.D 那是Gary Busey |
[00:22] | It’s uncanny. | 真神奇啊 |
[00:24] | Now that we live together, | 现在我们住一起了 |
[00:25] | Elliot and I were getting tighter every day. | Elliot和我之间一天比一天亲密 |
[00:28] | Oh, my God! That’s cold! J.D.! | 啊 我的妈 透心凉啊 J.D |
[00:33] | She wasn’t great at practical jokes. | 但她可不怎么擅长开玩笑 |
[00:49] | But still, we’d become inseparable. | 尽管如此 我们还是越来越亲密无间 |
[01:00] | There you are, little fellas. | 安全了 小伙伴们 |
[01:02] | Thanks for the ride, buddy. See you upstairs. | 谢谢你带我一程 伙计 楼上见了 |
[01:10] | Todd! Gun show! | Todd 臂肌秀(枪支秀) |
[01:13] | Don’t worry,ma’am. I’ve got permits for these. | 别担心 女士 我有持”枪”许可证的 |
[01:15] | Go ahead and touch ’em. The safety’s on. | 想摸就摸一下吧 上了保险栓的 |
[01:22] | I keep getting lightheaded and passing out, | 我总是头晕然后就晕过去了 |
[01:23] | but you haven’t seen it ’cause it happens when I yawn. | 但是我只有打哈欠才会这样 所以你们都没见过 |
[01:26] | No problem. Newbie. Quick. Tell him a story. | 这个不成问题 菜鸟 快 给他讲个故事 |
[01:30] | Lay off, Bob, OK? I’m still upset with this Julie thing. I’m… | 别闹 我还为和Julie分手难过呢 我 |
[01:35] | You know, in high school once there was a… | 知道么 在我读高中时 有一次有一 |
[01:39] | Hope that hurt. | 疼死你算了 |
[01:41] | Totally worth it. | 绝对值了 |
[01:42] | Now I need one of you two clowns to do a neurological workup on this guy. | 现在你们俩二货中随便谁给他神经系统做个检查 |
[01:45] | It’s going to be a giant pain in the ass. | 不是个讨人喜欢的活计 |
[01:50] | Newbie, looks like it’s you. All the best. | 菜鸟 看来花落你家啊 祝你一切安好 |
[01:53] | Damn those rollerblades. | 该死的旱冰鞋 |
[01:55] | OK, everybody, let’s gather around. | 好的 大伙 聚过来 |
[01:57] | After six months on the job, | 在医院干了半年之后 |
[01:59] | some interns can become completely overwhelmed. | 有些实习生已经完全招架不住了 |
[02:02] | – Where’s Rex? – He’s gone fetal again. | – Rex呢 – 他又回到胎儿状态了 |
[02:06] | – Put a blankie on him. – I’ve got it. | – 给他盖条毯子 – 我来吧 |
[02:08] | Unfortunately, young Keith had become competent so quickly | 不幸的是 小Keith进步神速 |
[02:12] | that every word out of his chiseled mouth | 以至于他那张美嘴说出来的每句话 |
[02:14] | came tainted with an arrogant smugness | 都那么矫揉造作 狂妄自大 |
[02:16] | that he couldn’t hide no matter how hard he tried. | 不管他多努力 都掩藏不住 |
[02:19] | Is there anything else I can do?Dr.Dorian. | 您还有什么交代吗 Dorian医生 |
[02:22] | Right on cue. | 果然不出所料啊 |
[02:24] | No, Keith. | 不 Keith |
[02:25] | All I need right now is a sip | 我现在只需要喝一口 |
[02:27] | of your coffee to make me feel warm in my belly. | 你的咖啡来暖暖胃 |
[02:30] | Oh! Keith! Look what you did! | 噢 Keith 看看你干的好事 |
[02:32] | Here! Dr. Dorian, take my shirt. | 拿着 Dorian医生 穿我的吧 |
[02:36] | You think you’re better than me? | 你觉得身材比我还是怎么地 |
[02:39] | With your rock-hard abs and your dynamite areoles. | 就凭你那坚挺的腹肌 还有那紧致的毛孔 |
[02:43] | Well, you’re not. | 哼 你想得美 |
[02:46] | Dr. D, what’s on your back? | Dorian医生 你后背怎么了 |
[02:49] | Those, Jason, are the | 抓印么 Jason 就是 |
[02:50] | panicked scratches of the adolescent raccoon | 一只青春期的狂躁浣熊抓的 |
[02:53] | who, until animal control can get into my home, | 在动物管理处派人来我家之前 |
[02:55] | is currently residing in my sock drawer. | 它就住在我的袜子收纳屉里 |
[03:00] | To clear my head, I decided to give scooter-blading a try. | 为了清醒一下头脑 我决定试试小摩托轮滑 |
[03:04] | I got this! Start it, grandma! | 我没问题 动真格的吧 老太婆 |
[03:07] | ok. | 好的 |
[03:36] | That was close! | 真险呐 |
[03:57] | You OK, Dr. Dorian? | 你没事吧 Dorian医生 |
[03:58] | Keith, it’s like you’re begging me to hate you. | Keith 你简直是在求着我讨厌你 |
[04:00] | – I don’t feel like I am. – You can’t stop!Can you? | – 我没有啊 – 你还没完了 是不是 |
[04:02] | Newbie, today. | 菜鸟 就是今天 |
[04:04] | We were both edgy because our favorite patient, | 我们心情都不太好 因为我们最喜欢的病人 |
[04:06] | Mrs. Wilk, had developed a lung infection | Wilk太太肺部感染了 |
[04:08] | and needed to be intubated for a week. | 需要插管一周 |
[04:10] | So basically, we had to put her in a coma. | 简单说 我们需要弄昏她 |
[04:13] | At her age, there’s always a good chance she’ll never wake up. | 可她都这把岁数了 很有可能就再醒不过来了 |
[04:16] | A whole week of sleep. You’ll have some killer bed head. | 睡一个星期啊 你一定会睡出炫酷蓬蓬头的 |
[04:21] | I’m nervous. Sorry. I love bed head. | 我很紧张 抱歉 我爱死蓬蓬头了 |
[04:23] | Marge, the patient should not have to be braver than you. | Marge 病人不用像你那么勇敢 |
[04:26] | Go easy on him. He’s my fella. | 别对他那么凶 他是我朋友 |
[04:29] | Now listen, if this doesn’t work, I want you to just let me go. | 听着 如果我没醒过来 就让我走吧 |
[04:33] | Don’t let me linger. | 别留我苟延残喘 |
[04:34] | Even though you’d think we’d be used to this kind of stuff by now, | 即便你们都觉得我们现在都应该适应这种情况了 |
[04:38] | when a patient’s been around for a while, it gets to everyone. | 但是病人在医院待的久了 大家都会难过 |
[04:41] | No matter how long you’ve been here. | 不论你做医生做了多久 |
[04:44] | Turkelton, you’re a surgeon. | Turkleton 你是个外科医生 |
[04:46] | When did you ever deal with Mrs. Wilk? | 你什么时候接触过Wilk夫人 |
[04:51] | You’re not extending your arm. | 你没有伸开胳膊 |
[04:53] | It’s called pop and lock, Christopher. | 这个动作要甩开然后锁住 Christopher |
[04:55] | – Not pop and dangle. – OK. | – 不是甩开然后摇摆 – 好的 |
[04:57] | Ok? | 明白了 |
[05:02] | Oh. OK. | 嗯 明白了 |
[05:04] | – You’re getting it now, baby. – OK. | – 你悟到了 – 好的 |
[05:07] | – I’ll see you later. – Go Michael! | – 那先走一步了 – 加油 Micheal |
[05:10] | She changed my life. | 她改写了我的一生 |
[05:13] | All right. Here we go. See you in a couple days. | 好吧 开始了 几天后再见了 |
[05:16] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此 |
[05:19] | Everyone has their own way of getting stuff off their mind. | 每个人都有自己卸去包袱的办法 |
[05:23] | Some people like to work it off. | 有人去健身房挥洒汗水 |
[05:27] | Others try to drink it away. | 还有人试着借酒浇愁 |
[05:31] | For me, I had heard that the piercing girl at the mall was easy. | 我呢 我听说商场里做穿孔的女孩很好约 |
[05:35] | Thanks for penciling me in. | 谢谢你给我预约随机时间穿孔 |
[05:37] | Maybe later you could show me where else you’re pierced. | 也许一会你可以让我看看你打的别的洞 |
[05:40] | – Why wait till later? – All right. | – 干嘛还等一会儿啊 – 那好啊 |
[05:47] | I feel so close to you right now. | 我觉得此刻我们是多么亲密啊 |
[05:56] | Why do I forget that I’m lactose intolerant? | 我忘了我有乳糖不耐症了 |
[05:59] | What are you doing here? | 你俩来干嘛 |
[06:00] | We were so bummed about Mrs.Wilk | Wilk夫人的事弄得我们很难过 |
[06:02] | we inhaled six gallons of ice cream. | 我们吃了6加仑的冰淇淋 |
[06:04] | Would you tell Dr. Kelso to make this gym more female friendly? | 你能让Kelso医生改善一下健身房 对女性友好点成吗 |
[06:08] | – Yeah.There’s like no women equipment down here. – yeah. | – 是啊 这里完全没有女性的健身器材 – 是啊 |
[06:11] | You know where there’s all kinds of equipment for women? Toddland. | 知道哪里有女性健身器材吗 我家 |
[06:14] | Damn it, Todd. What did I | 该死的 Todd 我怎么和你说的 |
[06:16] | tell you about talking like that around my wife? | 和我老婆说话要注意点 |
[06:18] | – Wait until she leaves and then say it? – Exactly. | – 等她走了之后再说吧 – 就是的 |
[06:21] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:25] | Saving this seat for your ex-wife? | 给前妻占的座啊 |
[06:27] | No. She… she’s over there. | 没 她 她在那呢 |
[06:30] | Do you know that guy pointing at us? | 你认识指着咱俩的那家伙吗 |
[06:33] | No. You should fight him. | 不认识 你应该揍他一顿 |
[06:36] | One rule. No yapping. | 就一条规矩 别磨磨叽叽说个不停 |
[06:38] | The only thing I want to | 我只想听见我的肝 |
[06:40] | hear is my liver drunkenly singing rugby songs. | 醉醺醺的唱橄榄球之歌的声音 |
[06:43] | Calm down. I’m not even here. | 淡定点 我不刷存在感的 |
[06:45] | Seriously, my shift at the hospital doesn’t end for three hours. | 说真的 我的班3小时可上不完 |
[06:49] | I hate that place and everyone in it. | 我讨厌那里还有里面的所有人 |
[06:51] | I’ll drink to hate. | 为了这份讨厌 喝一个 |
[06:54] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[06:56] | You’re right. But, you know… | 你说的对 但 知道吗 |
[06:58] | You know what else I hate about Kelso? | 你知道我还讨厌Kelso什么吗 |
[07:00] | His hair smells like a pet store. | 他的头发闻着像宠物店 |
[07:03] | Actually, that’s my fault. | 呃 其实那是我干的 |
[07:05] | I filled his hairspray can with dog sweat. | 我把他头发定型剂换成了狗的汗水 |
[07:07] | – Dogs don’t sweat. – No? | – 狗不出汗的 – 不出汗吗 |
[07:09] | What the hell am I putting in there? | 那我换成什么了 |
[07:11] | Per.We’re giving Bobby a ride home. | Per 我们要送Bobby回家 |
[07:13] | Say good night to your girlfriend. I’m sure he’ll be here tomorrow. | 和你的闺蜜说晚安吧 他明天还会来的 |
[07:17] | I will. Not that it matters. | 我会的 不是特意说给你听的 |
[07:19] | Not that I care. | 我也不在乎 |
[07:24] | Perry Perry! | |
[07:26] | Dorm closes at midnight. | 半夜寝室楼就封门了 |
[07:29] | – I gotta go. – Yep. | – 得走了 – 嗯 |
[07:31] | I tell you, I am done trying to pick up the random ladies. | 我跟你讲 我再也不随便钓女友了 |
[07:34] | Because every time I do, I end up | 每次这样搞 要不弄的一脸洞 |
[07:36] | with a bunch of face holes and an emerald stud on my peep. | 要不就老二那卡住了一颗绿宝石 |
[07:39] | Which I’m keeping. | 宝石我就留下了 |
[07:40] | You’re surrounded by interns | 你周围都是费尽周折想和 |
[07:42] | who’d do anything to get with the big bad attending. | 牛逼的主治医生搞在一起的实习生 |
[07:45] | – Make a booty call. – He’s right. | – 找个炮友呗 – 他说得对 |
[07:47] | People have been making booty calls since the dawn of time. | 炮友在人类诞生之际就有了 |
[07:55] | Kronk, why you go now? | Kronk 你要开溜吗 |
[07:58] | Oh! Hey. You’re up. | 噢 嘿 你醒了 |
[08:03] | Look. I don’t know what you’re looking for, | 听着 我不知道你想要一份什么样的感情 |
[08:06] | but I just got out of a | 但是我刚刚结束 |
[08:07] | really tough relationship with this girl, Debbie. | 一段很珍贵的感情 Debbie |
[08:10] | Also, my sister was carried off by a giant bird | 另外 我妹妹被一只大鸟夺去了性命 |
[08:13] | so we’ve all been in mourning about that. | 我们都在缅怀她 |
[08:15] | And, um, my brother ate my foot. | 还有 那个 我哥哥吞了我的脚 |
[08:19] | But you are just fantastic. | 但你是个好姑娘 |
[08:21] | The things you were doing last night, they were, well, crazy. | 昨晚你表现的真是 真是 嗯 棒极了 |
[08:25] | OK? So when I clear my own stuff up, | 所以等我的事情告一段落 |
[08:27] | I’d love to get back together with you. | 我会来找你的 |
[08:30] | Hungry. | 我饿了 |
[08:32] | OK, I should really go. | 好吧 我真该走了 |
[08:34] | You know what? I’ll do it. | 知道吗 我会的 |
[08:35] | If my partner-in-crime here’ll join me. | 如果我的犯罪同伙和我一起的话 |
[08:38] | J.D., booty calls are pathetic. | J.D 约炮太可悲了 |
[08:40] | More than e-mailing your | 比你给高中时期的 |
[08:41] | high school boyfriend to see about his marriage is holding up? | 前男友发邮件看他是否离婚还可悲吗 |
[08:44] | Black hand-slap. | 黑的漂亮 |
[08:45] | Carla, Mike Gorski wrote “Keep | Carla Mike Gorski自己在我的同学录上 |
[08:47] | in touch” In my yearbook and that’s all I’m doing.OK? | 写的”保持联络” 我只是照做而已 好吗 |
[08:51] | He did say that his wife | 不过他确实说了他老婆Carol |
[08:52] | Carol is his soul mate and yes, | 是他所谓的灵魂伴侣 是啊 |
[08:54] | they have adorable twins, | 他们还有一对可爱的双胞胎 |
[08:55] | but he also said that he wished she knew how to ski, | 但他也说了要是她会滑雪就好了 |
[08:57] | so let’s just see if they’re together come winter. | 所以咱等着看他俩能不能过到冬天 |
[09:02] | Yes, J.D., I will do this with you. | 好吧 J.D 我加入 |
[09:07] | Oh, Dr. Kelso. | 噢 Kelso医生 |
[09:10] | Where… Where’s your wife going? | 你 你老婆去哪里 |
[09:12] | He’s gonna ask Dr. Kelso if | 他去问Kelso医生能不能 |
[09:14] | we can get some equipment for women in the gym. | 给体育馆添几件女性健身器材 |
[09:16] | – Oh. That is so nice. – My baby’s learning. | – 噢 真贴心啊 – 我老公在进步 |
[09:26] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[09:28] | Why would you want your wife in the gym? | 你为什么想让你老婆去健身房啊 |
[09:31] | Because unlike you, I don’t hate my wife. | 因为我不像你 我可不恨自己的老婆 |
[09:34] | Yet. You don’t hate your wife yet. | 还不恨 你只是现在还不恨老婆 |
[09:37] | But think about it, huh? | 但是想想吧 啊 |
[09:40] | You go to work, she’s there. You go out, she’s there. | 你上班 她在你身边 你出门 她在你身边 |
[09:43] | And when you go home, where is she? | 当你回到家 她在哪 |
[09:47] | – There? – Ding. | – 我身边 – 回答正确 |
[09:49] | Women are everywhere. Except for the gym. | 女人无处不在 健身房是唯一一片净土了 |
[09:54] | That’s why it’s such a magical place. | 这就是那地方的神奇之处 |
[09:56] | Don’t ruin that. Don’t be that guy. | 不要摧毁美好 不要去做恶人 |
[09:57] | Come on. You’re so much more than that. | 拜托 你比恶人强多了 |
[10:01] | I’m begging you. | 求你了 |
[10:06] | I’m… I’m actually saving that for someone. | 这 这个座位有人了 |
[10:08] | – That’s not allowed. – Fair enough. | – 不许占座的 – 好吧 |
[10:11] | Say, that’s a real nice pantsuit you have there. | 你这套套装不错啊 |
[10:14] | Oh, well, thank you. It’s 40 percent off. | 噢 是么 谢谢 六折抢购的哦 |
[10:18] | Swing by my place and see if we can’t get it 100 percent off? | 去我家吧 看我能不能让你不打折扣 全部脱光 |
[10:22] | Had to be done. | 我也是被逼无奈啊 |
[10:24] | – Thanks. I got your next one. – Don’t mention it. | – 谢谢 下一轮我请 – 没关系的 |
[10:27] | I’m late ’cause Dorian parked his scooter behind my new van. | 我迟到了 因为Dorian把摩托停在了我的新货车后面 |
[10:30] | Practically punctured a | 倒车的时候碾压那破摩托 |
[10:32] | tire backing over that thing. Kid drives me crazy. | 还戳破了我一个轮胎 真受不了他 |
[10:34] | A new van, huh? | 新买辆货车 哈 |
[10:36] | You blew up the old one over a bet. Remember? | 旧的那辆打赌输给你被你炸了 记得吗 |
[10:38] | Right. | 是啊 |
[10:40] | Dorian drives me crazy too. | 我也受不了Dorian |
[10:41] | But what are you going to do about it? | 但你能拿他怎么办呢 |
[10:48] | I stole this from his locker. | 我从他的储物柜里偷来的 |
[10:51] | I come by here a couple times a week and move stuff around. | 我隔几周就来一次 把东西换换位置 |
[10:54] | Turn off his alarm. Maybe cut his bangs. | 关掉他的闹钟 再给他减减刘海儿 |
[10:58] | You’re clearly in need of help, but darn it, I’m not gonna give it to ya. | 你明显需要帮助 但是该死的 我可不帮你 |
[11:04] | How sound a sleeper you think he is? | 你觉得他睡的有多沉 |
[11:06] | Well, watch this. | 嗯 看好了 |
[11:08] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[11:10] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[11:16] | Naked. Excellent. | 裸着的 棒极了 |
[11:21] | Who took my emerald? | 谁拿走了我的绿宝石 |
[11:23] | After paying the Janitor the unreasonable sum of $90 | 在给了管理员高得出奇的90大洋 |
[11:27] | to move my bed back home… | 帮我把床搬回家之后 |
[11:34] | … Elliot and I decided to round up our interns | Elliot和我决定把实习生聚到一起 |
[11:36] | so we could pick out our respective booty calls. | 这样我们就能各自挑炮友了 |
[11:39] | Welcome to Fuglyville. | 欢迎来到丑人村 |
[11:43] | J.D., I really don’t want to do this. | J.D 我真不想这么做 |
[11:44] | Can’t we just go home and | 咱就不能回家换上睡衣 |
[11:46] | put on our pj’s and watch Grey’s Anatomy? | 看实习医生格蕾吗 |
[11:48] | Oh, I do love that show. | 噢 我喜欢那部剧 |
[11:50] | It’s like they’ve been | 好像他们就在观察我们的生活 |
[11:51] | watching our lives and then just put it on TV. | 然后把它搬上了电视 |
[11:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:58] | Carla listened at the door | 我帮Turk跟Kelso医生要健身器材时 |
[11:59] | while I was helping Turk ask Dr.Kelso for gym equipment. | Carla正趴在门上听 |
[12:03] | – What do you want? – And then Turk lied. | – 你想怎么样 – 然后Turk撒谎了 |
[12:06] | Sir, we’re here on behalf of Dr. Bianca. | 先生 我们是代表Bianca医生来的 |
[12:10] | You know, the albino radiologist? | 你知道吧 那个有白化病的放射科医师 |
[12:13] | Oh, Jim! | 噢 Jim |
[12:15] | Who’d he get pregnant this time? | 他又搞大谁的肚子啦 |
[12:17] | I tell you, the ladies cannot resist that ivory rascal. | 跟你们讲 姑娘们就是无法抗拒那个白脸无赖的魅力 |
[12:22] | Sir, Jim is demanding that he gets new equipment in his lab. | 先生 Jim要求他的实验室上台新机器 |
[12:26] | Demanding? | 要求 |
[12:30] | There is no way in hell that Jim is getting new equipment! | Jim绝对不可能得到一台新机器的 |
[12:37] | Sorry, baby. I tried. | 抱歉 宝贝儿 我试了 |
[12:49] | – Has there been any change? – She’s still the same. | – 有变化吗 – 她还是老样子 |
[12:52] | I guess in the back of | 我想我脑海深处 |
[12:53] | my mind I was hoping for a pleasant surprise | 还是期待能出现个愉快的惊喜 |
[12:56] | because around here most of them are unpleasant. | 因为在这里绝大多数都是有惊无喜 |
[13:01] | Like when a guy you thought you connected with, suddenly turns on you. | 比如说你以为和你有共鸣的伙计 突然背叛了你 |
[13:04] | Hey. How’s the day treating you, big guy? | 嘿 今天过得怎么样啊 大兄弟 |
[13:08] | You’re not talking to me, are you, Doogie? | 别告诉我你是在和我讲话 天才小医生 |
[13:10] | Doogie? | 天才小医生 |
[13:11] | This is a doctor no-fly zone,bubs. | 这里不欢迎医生 伙计 |
[13:13] | Speaking of flys, yours is down. | 说到这 你裤链没拉 |
[13:16] | Oh, no! You fell for the grade school zinger! | 噢 不 这种小学生的把戏你也会上当 |
[13:20] | You gotta go! Back to the game, boys. | 你快走吧 接着玩 伙计们 |
[13:25] | And you guys would not believe how hard my man fought for us. | 你们绝对想不到我老公为咱们付出了多大努力 |
[13:30] | Yeah. Well, you know, ladies, I do what I do when I do what I do. | 嗯 你们懂的 女士们 该出手时就出手么 |
[13:35] | Or your boss blows your cover. | 然后你老板揭穿了你的把戏 |
[13:37] | Turkelton, I have reconsidered your request | Turkelton 我重新考虑了你的提议 |
[13:40] | and I’ve decided to give old Jim that new MRI machine. | 我决定给Jim老伙计弄台新的MRI扫描仪 |
[13:44] | See, baby… No! Wait! | 听着 宝贝儿 不 等下 |
[13:46] | Of course.My surprise came the next morning | 当然咯 第二天早晨我的惊喜来了 |
[13:49] | when I found out Elliot had broken our no booty call agreement. | 我发现Elliot打破了我们的不约炮协定 |
[13:54] | With my nemesis. | 炮友还是我的宿敌 |
[14:00] | Why is he wearing my robe? | 他为毛穿我浴袍啊 |
[14:02] | It fits me. | 挺合身的 |
[14:09] | – J.D., I can explain. – Oh, you did it twice. | – J.D 我可以解释 – 噢 做了两次啊 |
[14:13] | All righty. Somebody’s a stud. | 好吧 某人像匹种马一样骁勇善战哦 |
[14:15] | We got a stud alert in here! | 此处种马出没警告哦 |
[14:20] | OK, this is just mathematically impossible. | 好吧 这在数学上不可能成立的 |
[14:25] | Keith, Dr. Dorian and I have to get to work now, OK? | Keith Dorian医生和我要去上班了 好吗 |
[14:28] | Why don’t you clean this up, then drop off my laundry | 你把这里收拾一下 把我要干洗的衣服送去 |
[14:31] | and go get me a coffee and | 然后给我买杯咖啡带去医院好吗 |
[14:32] | bring it to the hospital. Run along, like a bunny. | 快去 像小兔子一样动起来吧 |
[14:34] | Sure thing, Elliot. | 没问题 Elliot |
[14:36] | Keith! It’s after nine. It’s Dr. Reid now. | Keith 过了九点了 叫我Reid医生 |
[14:40] | Dr. Reid. Dr. Reid. | Reid医生 Reid医生 |
[14:42] | I love booty calls. | 我爱死约炮了 |
[14:45] | El Toro Grande “El Toro Grande”? | |
[14:48] | I’m not familiar with this brand. | 我怎么没听过这牌子 |
[14:54] | No change. Her FIO2 is still 50 percent. | 没变化 她的氧体积分数还是50% |
[15:00] | I said no cream. | 我说了不加奶油 |
[15:01] | I didn’t say no cream. It’s like having a sex puppy. | 其实我没说不加奶油 就像养了只性宠一样 |
[15:05] | – What’s your problem? – I gotta tell you.I can’t stand that guy. | – 你什么毛病 – 实话说吧 我讨厌他 |
[15:09] | J.D., he’s just a booty call. | J.D 他就是个炮友 |
[15:11] | Say the word and I’ll end it. | 你张嘴我就甩了他 |
[15:13] | I’d appreciate it if you’d end it. | 真的吗 那真是太好了 |
[15:16] | Oh, my God. You’ve turned Keith into a forbidden fruit. | 噢 天呐 你刚刚把Keith变成禁果了 |
[15:20] | I must have him now. | 这下我必须得到他了 |
[15:22] | Heel! | 快跟我来 |
[15:26] | Oh. Hey, bud. Check out my new mop bling. | 噢 嘿 伙计 看看我拖布上的新钻石 |
[15:30] | It’s cool. I cleaned it. | 没事的 我洗过了 |
[15:32] | Oh, so what? Now we’re pals again? | 噢 怎么着 这会儿又成朋友了 |
[15:34] | I’ve got to be honest. I’m confused there, Sasquatch. | 说实话 我有点迷糊 大脚野人 |
[15:37] | I got a rep to protect, OK? | 我要维护声誉的 好吗 |
[15:39] | I’m sort of seen as the king of working folks. | 在这帮工人眼里 我就是国王一般的存在 |
[15:41] | If they catch me hobnobbing with a doctor-type, | 如果他们抓到我和医生交往过密 |
[15:44] | I won’t get my cut of | 我就拿不到我那份 |
[15:45] | prosthetics we looted from the storage room. | 从库房偷出来再切好的义肢了 |
[15:48] | – How’s that? – We sell feet to college kids for $500. | – 什么 – 切下的脚可以卖给大学生500大洋一只 |
[15:51] | Apparently, they… smoke something out of them. | 他们用那东西抽大麻什么的 |
[15:54] | Let me get this straight. You are embarrassed to be seen with me? | 把话说清楚 和我在一起害你丢人了 是吗 |
[15:58] | At the hospital. | 医院里是的 |
[15:59] | At the bar we can hang out all we want. | 但是酒吧的话就随便了 |
[16:02] | You rich, yacht-owning punk! You think… | 你个富得流油的废物 你以为 |
[16:05] | They’re gone. It’s cool. See you at the bar. | 他们走了 没事了 酒吧见 |
[16:10] | Aw, sweetie, | 嗷 亲爱的 |
[16:12] | Do you want me to call his | 要不要我给他妈妈打电话 |
[16:14] | mommy and tell her he’s being mean to you? | 说她儿子欺负你了 |
[16:17] | My friend is mean to me. | 我朋友欺负我 |
[16:22] | Listen. Honey, I know you’re angry. | 听着 宝贝儿 我知道你生气了 |
[16:24] | But look what I found in my locker. A wad of cash. | 但看看我在储物柜里找到什么了 一沓钱呢 |
[16:27] | You can buy the shoes you wanted. | 你可以去买鞋了 随便买 |
[16:29] | I’m not mad about that gym thing. Sign this please. | 我没因为体育器材的事生气 把这个签了 |
[16:34] | Any of you ladies have a pen? | 哪位美女借我支笔 |
[16:41] | You set me up. | 你陷害我 |
[16:43] | Baby, you are mad. | 宝贝儿 你生气了 |
[16:44] | It’s not a crime for me to | 但我想要个自己独处的地方 |
[16:46] | want one place that I can hang out by myself. | 这要求有罪吗 |
[16:48] | Turk, I am not mad, OK? | Turk 我没生气 好吗 |
[16:51] | Now staple these, please. | 现在 把它订上 |
[16:56] | Anybody got a stapler? | 谁有订书器 |
[16:58] | Hey! | 淡定 |
[17:01] | Hey. | 淡定 |
[17:04] | I promised I wouldn’t pick on Keith, but this one he had coming. | 我保证我不会欺负Keith 但这次是他自找的 |
[17:07] | OK, guys. Gather round, gather round. | 好了 伙计们 聚过来 过来 |
[17:10] | Your hero, Keith here, | 你们的英雄 Keith |
[17:12] | forgot to check the blood levels on Mr. Joy this morning | 今早忘记检查Joy先生的血浓度了 |
[17:15] | and guess what? | 猜猜结果怎么样 |
[17:18] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[17:19] | Way to go there, Keith. | 好样的 Keith |
[17:21] | I’ve never seen this guy before. | 我从没见过这个男人 |
[17:23] | Oh! Way to get to know your patients there, murderer. | 噢 这下你总该认识了吧 你个凶手 |
[17:27] | There’s Mr. Joy. | Joy先生在这啊 |
[17:29] | J.D., did you steal him from the morgue? | J.D 你从太平间把他偷来的吗 |
[17:31] | I left a note on the | 我不是留便条了吗 |
[17:32] | decapitated guy’s stump I’d have him back by 2. | 就在那个无头尸体身上 2点前会给你送回去的 |
[17:35] | It’s 1:45. | 现在才1点45 |
[17:36] | Now I have to take him back to | 这下我得给他弄回去 |
[17:37] | the basement and I don’t even have my gurney. | 可我连轮床都没带 |
[17:39] | I hate dead people. | 我讨厌死人 |
[17:42] | All right. The real reason that I brought Mr. Joy up here | 好吧 我带Joy先生上来的真正原因是 |
[17:46] | was for a teaching exercise. | 要来一场教学训练 |
[17:48] | Can anyone figure out the cause of death might be? | 你们谁能搞清楚他的死因呢 |
[17:51] | Maybe when you leaned over to check his I.V., | 也许是你弯腰检查他的输液时 |
[17:54] | you smothered him to death with one of your love handles. | 用腰间的赘肉给他憋死了 |
[17:58] | What did you say, Keith? | 你说什么 Keith |
[18:00] | Dr. Reid told me if you | Reid医生说如果你故意找茬 |
[18:01] | picked on me I should stand up for myself. | 那我就该为自己挺身而出 |
[18:04] | And that you’re very sensitive about your… doughy physique. | 而且你对于自己虚胖的身材很敏感 |
[18:08] | Well, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[18:15] | Please, no one help. He’s not heavy at all. | 千万别帮忙 他一点都不重 |
[18:19] | You know. Keith. I think out of professional decorum | 你知道吗 Keith 我觉得出于职业规范 |
[18:21] | we should refrain from talking about Dr. Reid. | 我们真不该拿Reid医生说事儿 |
[18:25] | He’s boinking her, everyone. | 他俩有事哦 大伙 |
[18:27] | That’s why he gets special treatment. | 所以他才有特殊优待喔 |
[18:30] | What did she say to do if I said that? | 我来这手时你要怎么办 她教了吗 |
[18:32] | – Page her. – Ah! | – 呼她 – 啊 |
[18:34] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[18:37] | I forgot how strong you are when you’re mad. | 我总是忘记你生气时多有劲 |
[18:44] | Hey, can I… can I talk to you for a sec? | 嘿 能和我聊一会么 |
[18:48] | What’s the matter, Sally? Vending machine’s out of bras again? | 怎么了 Sally 自动售卖机里的胸罩又脱货了 是吗 |
[18:51] | Nice. You tell him. | 说得好 黑死他 |
[18:53] | What’s up, buddy? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[18:54] | Nothing.Really.I just thought your friends | 没啥事 我只是觉得 |
[18:56] | might be interested in seeing this photo | 你的朋友们可能会对那晚 |
[18:58] | I took with my cell phone the other night. | 我用手机拍的这张照片很感兴趣 |
[19:02] | I’m going to airbrush “Friends Forever.” | 我要去喷上”永远的朋友” |
[19:05] | Then I’m gonna hang these bad boys all over the hospital. | 然后我就挂满整个医院 |
[19:09] | Oh, evocative. | 噢 美好的回忆啊 |
[19:11] | – Give it to me. – You want it? Come and get it. | – 给我 – 想要吗 过来拿啊 |
[19:13] | – Come and get it. – Gentlemen, | – 过来拿啊 – 先生们 |
[19:15] | let’s try to be professional. | 咱们专业点好不好 |
[19:19] | I left my gurney downstairs in the morgue. | 我的轮床落在楼下太平间了 |
[19:22] | You’re a superstar. | 你真是厉害啊 |
[19:25] | You know one of them staplers could’ve killed me, woman. | 一个订书器就能砸死我 你知道吗 大姐 |
[19:27] | You know what bothers me? You whining about me being in your space | 你知道我气什么吗 你不想我介入你的地盘 |
[19:31] | when you’re the one never want to be alone. | 但事实上你根本就不喜欢独处 |
[19:32] | I mean, for God’s sake, you bought side-by-side toilets. | 我是说 拜托啊 你甚至买了并排的马桶 |
[19:35] | – That was a surprise for your birthday. – A surprise for me. | – 那是给你生日的惊喜 – 我还真惊喜啊 |
[19:39] | – You know what?Surprise! How about that? OK? – I don’t want it. Take it back. | – 你猜怎么着 就是惊喜 怎么样 – 我不喜欢 退回去 |
[19:44] | Doughy physique, Elliot? Doughy physique? | 虚胖的身材 Elliot 虚胖的身材 |
[19:46] | If the pear-shaped shirt fits, wear it. | 梨形衬衫合身的话 那你就穿吧 |
[19:49] | I am ashamed of you, OK? | 我真替你感到丢人 知道吗 |
[19:50] | Do you know how petty it is to get that personal? | 居然用这种事进行人身攻击 |
[19:53] | – My own face, OK? – That’s what I’m telling you. | – 我的脸我说了算 好吗 – 我就是这么说的 |
[19:56] | Once when we were dating, Elliot asked me to urinate on her. | 我们约会的时候 Elliot让我朝她尿尿 |
[20:03] | I had been stung by a jellyfish! | 那是因为我被水母蛰了 |
[20:15] | Around here, it can feel like good things never happen. | 在医院 有时候会感觉没啥好事会发生了 |
[20:23] | Good to see you, you old bird. | 见到你真高兴 老太婆 |
[20:26] | Did I miss anything? | 我是不是错过了什么 |
[20:29] | I’ll catch you up later. | 晚点告诉你 |
[20:31] | Of course, when they do, | 当然 当好事发生时 |
[20:33] | all the petty little arguments fade away. | 所有的不快都会烟消云散 |
[20:39] | And you don’t mind waiting a little longer for your workout. | 你不介意为了体育器材多等一阵 |
[20:44] | Or your bar friend not being your work friend. | 也不再介意你的酒友不能成为你的工友 |
[20:48] | Because the truth is, when you put stuff in perspective, | 因为事实上 只要你能正确看待 |
[20:51] | the little things will never bother you again. | 有些小事就永远不会再困扰你了 |
[20:53] | Good morning, Dr. D. | 早上好 Dorian医生 |
[20:55] | Dr. Reid told me to get my | Reid医生让我带着我的 |
[20:56] | sweet ass out of the shower and make an omelet. | 小翘臀滚出浴室 给她做个蛋卷 |
[20:59] | You want one? | 要一个吗 |
[21:00] | Did I say never? | 我说了永远不会吗 |