时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The worst thing about Elliot having picked my annoying intern, Keith, | Elliot约炮实习医生Keith这件事 |
[00:06] | as her permanent booty call is that if he’s had a few beers, | 最可怕的一点就是 有时候Keith喝了几杯酒 |
[00:09] | he sometimes forgets which bedroom is hers. | 便会忘记Elliot睡哪个房间 |
[00:12] | Mmm… | 嗯… |
[00:14] | – I’m here, lover. – Tender. | – 是我 小情人儿 – 好温柔 |
[00:21] | In my defense, Keith’s a decent kisser, | 我得辩解一句 Keith吻功了得 |
[00:23] | and anyone waking up that way would let out a pleasure moan. | 每个被他拥吻着醒来的人都会满足的哼一声 |
[00:27] | Same thing happened to me in college. | 我大学的时候也发生过这种事 |
[00:29] | Really? What guy drunkenly kissed you while you were sleeping? | 是吗 哪个人喝高了在你睡着的时候亲你了 |
[00:32] | And it was that moment Turk and I remembered the incident | 那一刻我和Turk想起了 |
[00:35] | we’d managed to block out for 12 years. | 我们避而不谈12年的糗事 |
[00:38] | You OK with us not hanging out for a couple of weeks? | 咱俩这几周不在一起玩耍了好吗 |
[00:40] | – Totally. – OK. | – 没问题 – 好的 |
[00:42] | I was gonna miss Turk, | 我会想念Turk的 |
[00:43] | but luckily my favorite intern was around to cheer me up: | 还好我最喜欢的实习生能让我振作起来 |
[00:45] | Jason Cabbaggio. Or, as I had brilliantly nicknamed him… | Jason Cabbaggio 我很机智地给他取了小名 |
[00:49] | – Cabbage! – Yes, sir. | – 卷心菜 – 在呢 老大 |
[00:52] | Oh, no, Mark. I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to Cabbage. | 哦 Mark 我没叫你 我在和卷心菜说话呢 |
[00:55] | Well, my last name is Cabbage. | 我就姓”卷心菜” |
[00:57] | I know, but I’ve nicknamed you “Wolfman” | 我知道 但我给你取的小名是狼人 |
[00:59] | because of your keen sense of smell. | 因为你敏锐的嗅觉 |
[01:02] | And your ridiculously hairy torso. | 还有你那逗比浓密的体毛 |
[01:05] | Now, what can I do you for? | 需要我做什么吗 |
[01:06] | Dr. D, is the IV supposed to leak like this? | D医生 输液管漏成这样正常吗 |
[01:09] | Well, yes and no. Mostly no. Really, really, all no. | 正常也不正常 大多数情况不正常 都是不正常的 |
[01:12] | But don’t worry. I got your back. | 别担心 我来帮你 |
[01:14] | First thing is, take a little nipper yourself. | 第一步 自己先嘬一口 |
[01:17] | Got some on you! Look out! | 逗你玩 当心 |
[01:18] | Ok, that’s some of the fun that you can have. | 有些东西可以拿来娱乐一下 |
[01:20] | But seriously, just watch and learn, watch and learn. | 说正经的 看好了 学着我怎么做 |
[01:23] | It’s an honor to watch you work, sir. | 能亲眼看你工作真荣幸 |
[01:25] | Take it all in, Cabbage. Take it all in. | 注意倾听 卷心菜 注意倾听 |
[01:28] | Yes, I like some interns more than others, | 是的 对实习生们我有自己的偏好 |
[01:31] | but I never let personal feelings affect my professional behavior. | 但我不会让个人感情影响我专业的素养 |
[01:35] | You’re late, Keith, which doesn’t surprise me because you’re a bad person. | Keith 你迟到了 我一点也不奇怪 因为你就是个烂人 |
[01:38] | Sorry, they needed help with a shooting victim downstairs. | 抱歉 刚有个中枪的受害人需要帮助 |
[01:41] | Lies will get you nowhere, Keith. | 说谎可不能成事 Keith |
[01:43] | – I’m covered in his blood. – That could be anyone’s blood. | – 我身上还沾着他的血呢 – 那血可以是任何一个人的 |
[01:46] | Here’s the gunshot victim from downstairs. | 这就是楼下中枪的病人 |
[01:48] | Hey, look, my blood. | 嗨 看啊 这是我的血 |
[01:51] | – That’s not your blood. – Yes, it is. | – 不是你的血 – 就是我的 |
[01:53] | Quiet time. | 安静点 |
[01:58] | All right, listen. If Mr. Burton wants surgery, | 如果Burton先生需要手术 |
[02:01] | just call me on my cellie. | 你就打我电话 |
[02:02] | Cool. What’s your number? | 好啊 你电话多少 |
[02:04] | – You have my number. – I don’t. I changed phones. | – 你有我的号码 – 没有了 我换手机了 |
[02:06] | You didn’t switch out old numbers into the new phone? | 你没把号码存到新手机上吗 |
[02:09] | Yeah, but I decided to just put a couple emergency numbers on here. | 存了 但我决定只存一些紧急联系人 |
[02:14] | The Butterball Turkey Helpline? | 黄油火鸡热线是什么 |
[02:17] | This one just says, “That Guy In The Restaurant.” | 这个就存了”餐馆里的男人” |
[02:20] | Hey, I really clicked with “That Guy In The Restaurant,” OK? | 我和”餐馆里的男人”很来电的好吗 |
[02:23] | We spent all night talking about… something, OK? | 我们整晚都在聊…某件事 |
[02:26] | Look Turk, if I need you, I can just call Carla. | 我要找你的时候 直接打给Carla不就行了 |
[02:28] | It’s not like we hang out just two of us anymore. | 咱俩又不会一起出去玩 |
[02:30] | I bet you don’t have my number in your cell. | 我敢说你手机里也没存我的号码 |
[02:33] | Elliot家 Elliot办公室 Elliot手机 Elliot父母 (如果联系不上Elliot) | |
[02:38] | Not even Keith could bum me out, | Keith可影响不了我的心情 |
[02:40] | because everybody’s favorite patient, Mrs. Wilk, | 因为大家最喜欢的病人Wilk女士 |
[02:43] | is going home today. | 今天要出院了 |
[02:44] | I’m sure not gonna miss this food. | 我肯定不会想念这里的食物 |
[02:46] | Well, the nurses and I got you this. | 我和护士们给你做了这个 |
[02:48] | – Oh! Aw… – Huh? | – 哦 天呐 |
[02:50] | You should see the size of the stationery store. | 你真应该去看看那个文具店的规模 |
[02:55] | That was a huge courtesy laugh | 这只是出于礼貌的笑 |
[02:57] | because I was about to trump | 我要以绝对优势 |
[02:58] | Carla’s goodbye gift like nobody’s business. | 压倒Carla的送别礼物 |
[03:02] | Mrs. Wilk, I remember how much you like basketball, | Wilk女士 我记得你很喜欢篮球 |
[03:05] | so I got you a DVD of the NBA’s Greatest Centers of All Time | 所以我给你的礼物是Kareem Abdul-Jabbar签名的 |
[03:09] | signed by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. | NBA史上最伟大中锋合集的DVD |
[03:11] | Oh, J.D., this is so sweet! | J.D. 你太贴心了 |
[03:13] | Winner! | 赢了 |
[03:15] | – My gift is in the same vein. – Oh, is it, Keith? | – 我的礼物和他的一样 – 是吗 Keith |
[03:19] | Mr. Abdul-Jabbar is on my dad’s flag football team. | Abdul-Jabbar先生在我爸爸的夺旗橄榄球队 |
[03:22] | – Hi, Patricia. – Oh! | – 你好 Patricia – 天啊 |
[03:26] | That’s not my signature. | 这不是我的签名 |
[03:28] | Did you sign this? It’s illegal. | 是你自己签的吗 这可是违法的 |
[03:30] | OK. Back to the psych ward, Mr. Rosenberg. Crazy. | 别闹了 回你的精神科病房 Rosenberg先生 疯子一个 |
[03:52] | That morning seemed like any other. | 那个早晨和往常一样 |
[03:54] | Dr. Mickhead was back, | Mickhead医生回来了 |
[03:55] | having beaten the rap on murdering his spouse… | 洗刷了谋杀配偶的罪名 |
[03:58] | Anybody want a cool prison jumpsuit? | 有人要酷炫的监狱连体裤吗 |
[04:02] | Dr. Kelso was having his daily staring contest | Kelso医生正在和最后一个 |
[04:05] | with the last double-chocolate-chocolate-chip muffin. | 双层巧克力碎片蛋糕做每日一次的干瞪眼比赛 |
[04:09] | Let’s end this charade. | 做个了断吧 |
[04:11] | You win again. You always do. | 你又赢了 你总是赢 |
[04:19] | Mmm… | 真好吃 |
[04:25] | Would someone explain what that bird is doing in my hospital? | 有人能告诉我这只鸟在医院里干嘛吗 |
[04:30] | Sanchez appears to be flying, sir. | Sanche正在飞翔 先生 |
[04:33] | I’ve named him Sanchez. He set up shop in that old wreath there. | 我给他取名Sanchez 他定居在那个旧花环里 |
[04:36] | I’d take it down, | 我可以取下花环 |
[04:37] | but the patients really seem to love the little guy. | 但似乎病人们都很喜欢这个小家伙 |
[04:40] | That disease-infested scavenger is a serious health risk. | 那个病菌携带者是医院巨大的健康隐患 |
[04:45] | No. | 才不是 |
[04:46] | Do you know the number one cause of death in the hospital? | 你知道医院排名第一的死因是什么吗 |
[04:48] | – Your breath? – Infection. | – 你的口臭 – 传染病 |
[04:50] | And do you know how quickly infection spreads in a hospital? | 你知道疾病在医院的传播速度多快吗 |
[04:53] | – Your breath? – That doesn’t make sense. | – 像你的口臭一样 – 完全瞎扯 |
[04:55] | Don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[04:56] | Look, infection can start with a simple sneeze. | 传染病的源头可以是一个小喷嚏 |
[05:04] | And then a handshake. | 然后通过握手传播 |
[05:08] | Perhaps an accidental collision. | 偶然的接触也可以传播 |
[05:14] | Then a simple touch on the shoulder. | 就算拍下肩膀也能传播 |
[05:18] | And just like that, you have a patient in trouble. | 就这样 一个病人就倒下了 |
[05:23] | Chinatown is awesome! | 中国城太好玩了 |
[05:30] | I want that bird gone. | 这只鸟得立马消失 |
[05:33] | Keith, I realize you’d like | Keith 我知道 |
[05:34] | to be at your grandmother’s funeral on Saturday. | 你这周六想参加你祖母的葬礼 |
[05:37] | Heck, we all would. | 我们都想参加 |
[05:38] | You can’t just take a day off whenever you feel like it. | 但你不能说请假就请假 |
[05:41] | How come Cabbage got Saturday off so he could go see King Kong? | 为啥卷心菜能请一天假去看<金刚> |
[05:44] | Because Keith, Cabbage is an ape enthusiast. Show him a little. | Keith 因为卷心菜是猩猩的发烧友 让他见识一下 |
[05:56] | It’s like I’m at the zoo. | 就像在动物园一样 |
[05:59] | Put the thing in your mouth when you… Yeah. | 抓虱子吃 就这样 |
[06:04] | See ya, Mrs. Wilk. | 再见了 Wilk女士 |
[06:07] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[06:08] | I’m gonna miss our late-night talks. | 我会怀念我们的深夜长谈 |
[06:11] | You can call me anytime you want, sweetie. | 你随时都可以给我打电话 亲爱的 |
[06:13] | Got your number right here in my… phone. Sorry. | 手机里存了你的电话 对不起 |
[06:16] | Don’t even worry about it. It’s OK. | 别介意 没关系 |
[06:20] | – We are so not cool. – We’re not? | – 咱俩完蛋了 – 怎么完了 |
[06:22] | Why are you making such a big deal out of this? | 你为什么小题大做 |
[06:24] | It was a simple… | 不就是简单的… |
[06:25] | La-la-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la-la… | |
[06:28] | Mr. Burton, hi! | Burton先生 嗨 |
[06:32] | Now, in a few minutes, | 过一会儿 |
[06:33] | they’ll come to get you for aortic bi-fem bypass surgery. | 他们就会来接你做双股动脉分流手术 |
[06:36] | If there’s anything we can do for you, just let us know. | 有什么需要 尽管告诉我们 |
[06:39] | Well, if I don’t make it, | 如果我挺不过去 |
[06:41] | I want you to make sure my sons get this note. | 请你们把这个交给我的儿子们 |
[06:45] | – Done. – Done. | – 好的 – 没问题 |
[06:57] | I can’t believe you fell for that. | 真不敢相信你被骗到了 |
[06:58] | Why would that call have been for you? It’s my cell phone. | 电话怎么会是打给你的 这可是我的手机 |
[07:04] | You got my “1” Button? | 你把我的1键叨下来了 |
[07:06] | Hey! Now I can’t call my buddies in Saigon. | 坏蛋 我再也不能打给我西贡的朋友了 |
[07:09] | Touche. What else can you do? | 牛掰 你还能搞出什么花样 |
[07:18] | Hey, could I borrow five bucks? I left my wallet at home. | 能借我5块钱吗 我钱包落家里了 |
[07:21] | What do you need $5 for? Abraham Lincoln… | 你要5块钱干吗 Abraham Lincoln |
[07:23] | Abraham Lincoln is your latest president crush | Abraham Lincoln是你最爱的总统吗 |
[07:25] | or because Woolworths is having a 48-hour girdle sale? | 还是因为超市在做48小时皮带大甩卖 |
[07:28] | There, I did it for you. You don’t talk with your mouth full. | 我替你说了 吃饭的时候别说话 |
[07:31] | – Here, all I have are hundreds. – What are you, a prostitute? | – 我只有100的 – 你怎么有100 你是妓女吗 |
[07:34] | Because I worked on the streets last night. Apparently I’m a prostitute? | 因为我晚上站街了 很显然我是个妓女对吧 |
[07:36] | – Nice job. – Thanks. | – 说得好 – 谢啦 |
[07:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:43] | Nice job, buddy. Let’s go get you that hat. Mine. | 干得好 兄弟 咱们去给你弄个帽子 我的 |
[07:47] | – Where’s my change? – A bird took it. | – 我的零钱呢 – 一只鸟叼走了 |
[07:50] | I want it back by tonight or I’m gonna beat it out of you. | 今晚之前不还给我 我就打得你满地找牙 |
[08:01] | Why are you sitting here, Newbie? | 你坐这儿干吗 菜鸟 |
[08:02] | I’d sit with my interns, | 我本来要和我的实习医生们坐一起 |
[08:04] | but Keith’s over there and I can’t stand him. | 但是Keith在那边 我讨厌他 |
[08:07] | I’ve seen that kid. Horrible doctor. | 我见过那个孩子 糟糕的医生 |
[08:09] | I would sooner leave my medical care in the hands of Dr. Acula. | 我会早点把医疗技术传授给Acula医生 |
[08:13] | Yes, I read your vampire screenplay | 是的 我读过你的吸血鬼剧本了 |
[08:15] | and as much as it pains me to say it, | 虽然这样说我很痛苦 但不得不承认 |
[08:17] | I didn’t hate it. Look, here’s what you do with this Keith: | 我不讨厌它 对待Keith你就要这样做 |
[08:20] | You turn the heat up on his ass and sooner or later, he’ll make a mistake. | 继续找他的茬 直到他犯错 |
[08:23] | Then bounce him the hell out of here. | 然后把他赶走 |
[08:25] | What did you think of the Transylvania dream sequence? | 你觉得特兰西瓦尼亚那段闪回怎么样 |
[08:28] | Because I wrote it when I was on-call | 我值班的时候写的 |
[08:29] | and the next morning I woke up, I read it, | 第二天起来再一读 |
[08:31] | and I was like, “What was I thinking?” | 我就觉得”我当时咋想的呢” |
[08:33] | Bethany, focus. | Bethany 注意力要集中 |
[08:36] | I can’t just pick one of ’em out to torture. | 我实在找不出一个能让我折磨的人 |
[08:38] | Then dump on all of ’em! | 折磨他们所有人啊 |
[08:40] | I’m sure they deserve it. I mean, let’s face facts. | 他们绝对活该 咱们要面对现实 |
[08:42] | You are their teacher. How competent can they be? | 有你这样的老师 他们能学出个啥来 |
[08:45] | Actually, just this morning, one of ’em had trouble with an IV. | 今天早上 有个人不会弄输液管 |
[08:48] | Yesterday, one made a diagnosis off a backwards x-ray. | 昨天 有人倒着拿X光片做诊断 |
[08:50] | Last week, one of them make a patient septic | 上周 有人弄混了 |
[08:53] | when he confused a suppository with a Mike & Ike. | Mike和Ike的栓剂 导致病人感染 |
[08:55] | Stellar group there, Newbie. Let the torturing commence. | 奇葩一朵朵啊 菜鸟 尽情的折磨他们吧 |
[08:58] | – – Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起了 |
[09:01] | That means conversational time is O-V-E-R. | 听到了吗 这是谈话结束的信号 |
[09:05] | Please exit the area. Please exit the area. | 离开我的地盘 离开我的地盘 |
[09:07] | If we get a chance, I’d love to talk to you more about the screenplay. | 有时间的话我很想再和你讨论一下剧本的发展 |
[09:10] | Please exit the area. Please exit the area. | 离开我的地盘 离开我的地盘 |
[09:13] | Turk and Elliot were having a hard time too | Turk和Elliot也不好受 |
[09:15] | because their patient Mr. Burton didn’t make it through surgery. | 因为Burton先生没能挺过手术 |
[09:18] | We did everything we could for your dad. | 我们尽了全力 |
[09:21] | We are so sorry, Devin, Eric. | 很抱歉 Devin Eric |
[09:23] | That’s Devin. I’m Eric. | 这个是Devin 我才是Eric |
[09:26] | Oh, you guys must get that all the time. | 你们俩这么像 肯定习惯了 |
[09:29] | Why? ecause all black people look the same? | 因为所有黑人都长得一样吗 |
[09:31] | – Hmm. – No! Because you’re identical twins. | – 嗯哼 – 不是 因为你们是双胞胎嘛 |
[09:34] | – Is she always this racist? – Oh, there’s a pattern. | – 她总这样种族歧视吗 – 无人出其右 |
[09:38] | Identical twins, Turk! | 他们是双胞胎啊 Turk |
[09:44] | Uh-oh, Keith, it looks like somebody’s gone prematurely gray. | 哦 Keith早熟长大胡子了 |
[09:49] | That’s gonna hurt with the ladies. | 女人们要受苦了 |
[09:52] | Wow. | 哇 |
[09:54] | You know Dr. Cox told me you were getting tough on your interns. | Cox医生告诉我你要折磨你的实习生们了 |
[09:56] | I had no idea you were gonna go all cotton ball on their asses. | 没想到你是用棉球整他们啊 |
[10:00] | I think I know how to deal with people, Carla. Check this. | 我知道怎么和他们相处 Carla 看好了 |
[10:03] | Cabbage! Heat test. | 卷心菜 测试温度 |
[10:07] | It’s a little hot. | 有点烫 |
[10:09] | I’ll add some milk. Thank you. | 我会加点奶 谢谢 |
[10:12] | – See? – Yeah. | – 怎么样 – 呵呵 |
[10:14] | And now, it’s goodbye, Keith. | 现在 我要找你的茬了 Keith |
[10:16] | Interns, gather! | 实习生们 都过来 |
[10:18] | The next person who screws up | 下一个犯错的人 |
[10:20] | is gonna be suspended for two weeks. | 将面临两周停职处分 |
[10:23] | This is a list of all of your names. | 你们的名字都在这张纸上 |
[10:25] | At least the ones I remember. | 我记住的就这些人 |
[10:27] | At the end of each day, | 每天结束的时候 |
[10:28] | I will either write a smiley face or a sad face next to your name. | 我会在你们的名字后面画一个笑脸或哭脸 |
[10:32] | One sad face, and you are gonzo. | 有一个哭脸 你就得闪了 |
[10:35] | And I want to warn you, I write my sad faces pretty darn sad. | 丑话说在前 我的哭脸画得可是相当难看 |
[10:39] | Allow me to demonstrate. Dr. Cox, may I borrow your pen? | 让我演示一下 能借个笔吗 Cox医生 |
[10:42] | Not going to happen. | 想都别想 |
[10:43] | I had to strangle a nurse to get this clicky top. | 我勒死了一个护士才得到这根圆珠笔 |
[10:45] | Please. I’m in the middle of a very threatening speech. | 求你了 我正在吓唬那些实习生呢 |
[10:49] | – Return this pen or die painfully. – Thank you. | – 用完还回来 不然你会死的很惨 – 谢了 |
[10:51] | So, as I was saying, my sad face… | 刚才说到 我画的哭脸 |
[10:54] | Around here, it can be tough to hang onto things. | 在这里 你很难保留自己的东西 |
[10:57] | So, if someone’s trying to take your new friend away, you may have to lie. | 如果有人要带走你的新朋友 你可能得对他撒谎了 |
[11:00] | The bird’s dead, sir. | 那只鸟死了 老大 |
[11:02] | And if you’re wondering, Sanchez tasted like chicken. | 如果你想知道的话 Sanchez的味道像鸡肉 |
[11:06] | I ate him. | 我把它吃了 |
[11:06] | I get it. Now, just sign this order form | 明白了 赶紧在这订货单上签字 |
[11:09] | so I can stop talking to you. | 我就不用再和你说话了 |
[11:14] | Gracias. | 谢谢了 |
[11:15] | De nada. | 不客气 |
[11:18] | You said our father left us a note? | 你说爸爸给我们留了字条 |
[11:20] | Yep. Dr. Turk, give it to them. | 对 Turk医生 字条给他们 |
[11:23] | Elliot, I gave it to you. You have the note. You give it to them. | Elliot 我不是给你了吗 在你那儿 你给他们 |
[11:27] | If you feel your credibility slips away, | 如果你觉得你的公信力在消失 |
[11:29] | you might have to excuse yourself for a moment. | 你或许要失陪一下 |
[11:32] | Excuse us for just one minute, Eric, Devin. Um… | 失陪一下 Eric Devin |
[11:39] | Anyway, I know it’s in pencil, | 我知道这是铅笔画的 |
[11:41] | but that’s what a sad two-week suspension face would look like. | 停职两周的哭脸就长这样 |
[11:44] | All right? Very, very sad. Yes? | 懂了吧 非常衰的哭脸 |
[11:49] | Who tried to give Ms. Meadows an ACE inhibitor? | 谁要给Meadows女士注射血管紧张素转化酶抑制剂 |
[11:53] | She’s six months pregnant. She could’ve lost the baby. | 她有六个月身孕 用这种药可能导致流产 |
[11:56] | Of course sometimes, there’s nothing you can do. | 有时候 你什么也不能做 |
[11:58] | That was me, sir. Sorry. | 是我 老师 抱歉 |
[12:02] | Oh, Cabbage. | 哦 卷心菜 |
[12:04] | Not you, Wolfman. | 不是你 狼人 |
[12:12] | I, uh… I can’t believe | 我 我真不敢相信 |
[12:15] | you’re finally getting out of this deathtrap. | 你终于要逃过这一劫了 |
[12:17] | I mean the odds were against you. | 要知道你康复的几率很小 |
[12:19] | You had a life-threatening disease, a life-threatening doctor. | 你有个要命的病 一个要命的医生 |
[12:24] | Anyway, it was a pleasure treating you, and… | 总之 能治疗你很开心 还有… |
[12:30] | I know how hard it is for you to say something nice, | 我知道让你说点好听话有多难 |
[12:32] | so you can go. | 你走吧 |
[12:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:37] | Why the grim face there, Trish? | 你怎么哭丧个脸 Trish |
[12:39] | You watching Kelso’s | 你也在看Kelso |
[12:40] | afternoon staring contest with the last brownie? | 每天下午和巧克力蛋糕的干瞪眼比赛吗 |
[12:44] | You bested me again, you little chocolate bitch. | 你又打败我了 巧克力小贱人 |
[12:49] | Nah, I’m just kind of sad about my intern. | 不是 我为我的实习生感到悲伤 |
[12:52] | Why? You got exactly what you wanted. You drove Keith out of here. | 为啥 你不是得到你想要的了吗 把Keith赶出去了 |
[12:55] | No, I drove Cabbage out. That’s Keith. | 不 我把卷心菜赶出去了 那个才是Keith |
[12:57] | That’s Keith? That kid’s the best intern we’ve got. | 那个是Keith啊 那孩子是咱们最好的实习生了 |
[13:00] | Hell, I’d like to bronze him, turn my office into a Keith-edral | 我恨不得给他树个铜像 把我的办公室变成Keith教堂 |
[13:03] | and convert to Keith-stianity. And FYI, I still want my pen back. | 然后成为Keith追随着 顺便说一下 你得还我得笔 |
[13:07] | – Oh, I don’t have it. – You damn sure better find it, nubile one. | – 哦 不在我这里了 – 你最好找到 死丫头 |
[13:11] | And when you do, I want it buffed, shined and de-nerdified. | 找到之后 你给我抛光 打磨 去掉你的二逼气息 |
[13:21] | You think that’s funny? This isn’t over. | 你觉得这样好玩是吧 这事没完 |
[13:26] | What’s not over? | 啥事没完 |
[13:29] | – Turk, I did not lose it. – You did. – I don’t lose things. | – Turk 我没弄丢 – 你弄丢了 – 我从不丢东西 |
[13:31] | Please, you lose everything. | 省省吧 你啥没丢过 |
[13:33] | Sometimes I worry what you’ll be like as a dad. | 有时候我担心你当了爸爸会怎样 |
[13:37] | Yeah Baby, we’re on our way back right now. | 是的宝贝 我们正赶回去 |
[13:39] | Junior and I just went to pick up a pumpkin. | 儿子和我去摘南瓜了 |
[13:44] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 回头打给你 |
[13:46] | Look, somebody left a baby here. | 看啊 有人丢了一个婴儿在这儿 |
[13:52] | – Well, he is kind of cute. – Phew! | – 好吧 他也挺可爱的 – 呼 |
[13:58] | – Our baby’s first bath. – Oh, watch the head. | – 宝贝第一次洗澡 – 哦 小心头 |
[14:07] | What?! Come on! That was intentional! | 什么 这明显是故意的 |
[14:10] | – Charge the mound, son! – Charge the mound! | – 防守 儿子 – 防守啊 |
[14:13] | We are so damn proud of you, son. | 儿子 我们真为你感到骄傲 |
[14:15] | My little valedictorian. | 我的优秀儿子 |
[14:18] | Ah! | 啊 |
[14:21] | Put him back together, baby! No! | 把他装好 亲爱的 不要啊 |
[14:25] | Mom? Dad? | 妈 爸 |
[14:28] | Son? Son? | 儿子 儿子 |
[14:31] | Get over here, boy! You come and you give your father a hug! | 过来 儿子 让老爸好好抱抱你 |
[14:36] | No! | 不要啊 |
[14:40] | Dude, you all right? You were gone for a long time. | 你还好吗 你失神有一会儿了 |
[14:43] | You’re gonna be an awful father! | 你会是个糟糕的爸爸 |
[14:45] | And now to take care of my boy. | 我来照顾我的孩子 |
[14:47] | Cabbage is back! | 卷心菜回来了 |
[14:49] | Gang, I should’ve made it clear earlier. | 大伙儿 我应该早点说明 |
[14:52] | The suspension policy begins today at 4pm. | 停职规则从下午4点开始 |
[14:55] | So my apologies to Cabbage. | 所以对不住了卷心菜 |
[14:57] | – That’s OK, Dr. D. – You get in there! | – 没事 D医生 – 回去吧 |
[15:00] | This is totally unfair. If I had messed up, I’d be gone. | 这太不公平了 如果我犯错了 我肯定走人了 |
[15:03] | Let me explain something to you Keith. | 让我跟你解释一下 |
[15:05] | I treat each and every one of you like unique individuals, OK? | 我对待每个人的方式都不一样 好吧 |
[15:08] | Take Gloria, for example. The woman’s 400 years old. | 就拿Gloria来说 这女人都400岁了 |
[15:11] | She needs to sleep a lot. I work around that schedule. | 需要很多睡眠 我就把她的班调开 |
[15:14] | Wolfman’s got to be home by daybreak, | 狼人在黎明之前要回家 |
[15:16] | so he does all his work come nightfall. | 所以他的工作被安排在傍晚 |
[15:19] | Crazy Barry, not allowed near children. We work around that. | 疯人Barry 不能靠近儿童 我们也做了调整 |
[15:23] | How come I don’t get a nickname? | 为什么我没有绰号 |
[15:25] | Not everyone’s last name lends itself to a nickname, Keith. | 不是每个人的姓都能起绰号的好吧 Keith |
[15:29] | My last name is Dudemeister. | 我的姓是“男人之王”啊 |
[15:31] | And what am I supposed to do with that, OK? I’m not a magician. | 我能做什么呢 我又不是魔术师 |
[15:37] | Patricia, it’s been a real | Patricia 圣心医院 |
[15:39] | pleasure having you here at Sacred Heart, | 有你这样的病人我很高兴 |
[15:41] | and I certainly hope the | 我衷心希望 |
[15:43] | next time you fall ill, you’ll remember us. | 下次你生病的时候会记起我们 |
[15:45] | I’m not implying that you’ll get ill, | 我不是说你会生病 |
[15:49] | it’s just that you’re old and chances are good… | 只是你老了 容易生病 |
[15:52] | Stop talking, Robert. | 别说话了 Robert |
[15:55] | It’s all right. I know what you meant. | 没事 我理解你的意思 |
[16:00] | Damn it, Sanchez. I told you Dorian’s in room 136. This is… | 该死 Sanchez 我告诉你了Dorian在136号房 这里是 |
[16:06] | 136. I was wrong. | 136 我错了 |
[16:08] | I apologize, Sanchez. You were right, as always. | 我道歉 Sanchez 你永远都是对的 |
[16:12] | What? | 咋啦 |
[16:13] | Hey, Newbie! | 嘿 菜鸟 |
[16:20] | Watch out for the bedpan. | 小心便盆 |
[16:23] | Now we’re even. | 现在咱们扯平了 |
[16:24] | But answer me this one question, will ya, please? | 回答我一个问题 好吗 |
[16:27] | Those are beautiful antlers. | 这鹿角好漂亮 |
[16:30] | Huh? Why is that screw-up still here? | 为啥那个废物还在这儿 |
[16:33] | You see, Dr. Cox, I treat | Cox医生 |
[16:35] | each and every one of my interns differently. | 我对待每个实习生都是不一样的 |
[16:37] | And you’re done. | 你别说了 |
[16:39] | So you accidentally drummed your friend out of here | 你就是想整”男人之王” |
[16:42] | because you were trying to 86 The Dudemeister? | 却不小心把你朋友赶出去了 |
[16:45] | That nickname will never stick. It’s too long. | 我记不住这绰号 太长了 |
[16:47] | Listen carefully, Newbie. Things happen for a reason. | 好好听着 菜鸟 事情的发生都是有原因的 |
[16:50] | Think back on all those mistakes that your interns made | 想想你的实习生们犯过的错 |
[16:54] | and tell me this: Who made them? | 告诉我 谁造就了他们 |
[16:57] | Hey, Dr. D, is the IV supposed to leak like this? | 嘿 D医生 输液管流成这样正常吗 |
[17:03] | I’m not quite sure what I’m looking at here. | 我不确定我看的是什么 |
[17:08] | Don’t worry. You’re gonna feel much better once I insert this suppository. | 别担心 等我把栓剂塞进去你就会感觉好多了 |
[17:15] | I don’t remember who made those mistakes. | 我不记得都是谁犯的错了 |
[17:17] | Yeah, you do. | 你肯定记得 |
[17:22] | OK, this sucks. But at least | 好吧 糟透了 但至少 |
[17:23] | I didn’t forge a note from a dead father. | 我不用伪造一个爸爸给儿子的字条 |
[17:26] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[17:29] | All right, Elliot, begin. | 好的 Elliot 开始吧 |
[17:31] | “My dearest Eric. | “我最亲爱的Eric |
[17:33] | It is my wish for you that you finally find a good woman…” | 我希望你会找到一个好女孩…” |
[17:37] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[17:38] | “…so that she might find you a man…” | “这样她才能帮你找到一个好男人” |
[17:41] | Dad didn’t know I was gay. | 我爸不知道我是同性恋 |
[17:42] | “…so that he might find you a woman.” | “这个男人才能帮你找到一个好女人” |
[17:45] | I found your note in Sanchez’s wreath. | 我在Sanchez的窝里找到了你的字条 |
[17:48] | Also found a bunch of little furniture. Don’t know where he got that. | 还有点小装饰 不知道他从哪里搞来的 |
[17:51] | he sure as hell didn’t make it. He didn’t have the time. | 肯定不是他做的 他哪来的时间 |
[17:56] | “Make sure you clean out the gutters at the lake house | “请务必清理湖边小屋的水沟 |
[17:59] | so the front porch doesn’t flood”? | 这样门廊才不会被淹” |
[18:03] | Ours is better than that. | 我们的比那个好多了 |
[18:10] | Well, it’s done. I had him stuffed. | 好了 弄死了 我把它填充了 |
[18:18] | Terrific. | 太好了 |
[18:21] | And he’s gone. | 他走了 |
[18:23] | Wow, that was impressive, my friend. You’re free to fly. | 哇 演技太好了 朋友 你自由了 |
[18:32] | Farewell, Sanchez. | 永别了 Sanchez |
[18:44] | Time to give Keith a little treat. | 是时候教训一下Keith了 |
[18:46] | Hey, Todd. My buddy, Keith, | 嘿 Todd 我兄弟Keith |
[18:48] | here says you’re no good at rat-tailing. | 说你不擅长用毛巾抽人 |
[18:51] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[18:54] | Ah! | 啊 |
[18:57] | There! Tell him I’m good. | 就这样 告诉他我很擅长 |
[18:59] | Oh, he’s good, Keith. Really good. | 哦 他很擅长 Keith 很擅长 |
[19:02] | Thanks for the warning. | 谢谢你的警告 |
[19:08] | Hey, Dr. Dorian. | 嗨 Dorian医生 |
[19:10] | Hey, Jason. We need to talk. | 嗨 Jason 咱们得谈谈 |
[19:14] | Look, you’re not progressing as fast as the other interns, | 你的进步不如其他实习生那么快 |
[19:17] | and you’ve been making a lot of mistakes lately. | 最近你也经常犯错 |
[19:20] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[19:22] | I really am suspended for two weeks. | 我真要停职两周了 |
[19:25] | But I promise I’ll do much better when I come back. | 但我保证回来之后我会改进的 |
[19:27] | Yeah, about coming back… | 那个 关于你回来的问题… |
[19:32] | Dr. Cox was right. Things do happen for a reason. | Cox医生是对的 事情发生都是有原因的 |
[19:44] | Like going through a horrible experience with a friend | 就像和朋友闹别扭的时候 |
[19:47] | reminds you of how much you missed hanging out together. | 你就想念从前一起玩的时光 |
[19:49] | “A woman to find a man | “一个女人找到一个男人 |
[19:53] | to find a woman.” | “去找一个女人“ |
[19:57] | Excuse me for a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[20:01] | Ahem. | 恩 |
[20:05] | Incoming call from Elliot Reid? | Elliot Reid来电 |
[20:08] | You’re on speed dial, baby. | 你可是在快捷拨号列表里呢 亲爱的 |
[20:10] | Ah! | 这样啊 |
[20:13] | – What’s up? – What’s up? | – 干吗呢 – 干吗呢 |
[20:15] | – What you doing? – What are you doing? | – 你在做什么 – 你在做什么 |
[20:17] | What you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[20:18] | In Cabbage’s case, as much as I was gonna miss him, | 在卷心菜这件事上 尽管我会想念他 |
[20:21] | I was just lucky to get rid of him before he really hurt someone. | 我也很幸运在他伤害别人之前让他离开了 |
[20:37] | You’ve always been really nice | 你一直对我很好 |
[20:38] | to me and I wanted to say thanks and goodbye. | 我想对你说谢谢 再见 |
[20:41] | Oh, goodbye, young man. | 哦 再见了 年轻人 |