时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Lately, Elliot and her booty call, Keith, loved playing games. | 最近Elliot和她的炮友Keith钟情于游戏 |
[00:05] | Tonight, it was “The Orchard Owner and the Mexican Apple Thief. “ | 今晚上演的是”果园主人和墨西哥苹果大盗” |
[00:09] | Confess, Manuel! Confess that you stole these apples. | 招认吧 Manuel 承认你偷了这些苹果 |
[00:13] | I was at the dance with the other pickers. | 我当时跟其他采摘工人一起在舞会上 |
[00:16] | Liar! | 骗人 |
[00:18] | Frankly, the whole thing disgusted me. | 说实话 整件事都让我恶心 |
[00:21] | You saw him do it, didn’t you, Paco? | 你看到他偷了 是不是 Paco |
[00:24] | Mostly because they never let me speak. | 主要是因为他们不让我说台词 |
[00:27] | He hid them in his pantalones. | 他把苹果藏在裤子里了 |
[00:29] | He loves these apples. | 他爱死那些苹果了 |
[00:31] | He makes apples pie and apples juice with them. | 他用它们做了苹果派和苹果汁 |
[00:34] | Paco you can’t talk because you lost | Paco 你不能说话因为你在 |
[00:36] | your tongue in that cider press accident, remember? | 压苹果酒事件中失去了舌头 记得吗 |
[00:38] | Now, back to the pickers’ bunkhouse! | 现在 回你的工人宿舍去吧 |
[00:41] | I hate the pickers’ bunkhouse. | 我讨厌工人宿舍 |
[00:43] | And I hate Keith. Which begs the question: | 我也讨厌Keith 那么问题来了 |
[00:46] | Why do I insist on being a part of their foreplay? | 为啥我要坚持加入他们的前戏呢 |
[00:50] | I guess I needed a distraction because last week, | 我想是因为我需要点事来分分心 因为上周 |
[00:53] | we all thought Mrs. Wilk was going home. | 我们都以为Wilk太太可以出院了 |
[00:55] | But she got an infection, | 但是她出现了感染情况 |
[00:57] | and despite our best efforts, she was now gonna die. | 我们已经尽了最大努力 她还是快不行了 |
[01:00] | To make her happy, we decided to take her to the beach. | 为了让她开心 我们决定带她去海边 |
[01:04] | I’m gonna miss the feel of sand between my toes. | 我会想念沙子在我脚趾间的感觉 |
[01:08] | Still, she was sick, so we couldn’t go far. | 她还是很虚弱 所以我们不能跑远 |
[01:12] | Want me to bury you? | 要不要我把你埋起来 |
[01:15] | Shut up and move the sunbrella, will you? I’m freckling. | 闭嘴把阳伞挪过来好吗 我都晒出雀斑了 |
[01:18] | I thought we had more sand. | 我以为我们有更多沙子呢 |
[01:26] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[01:29] | OK, people, it’s time for the $50,000 cash call. | 好了 听众们 到了揭晓五万现金大奖的时候了 |
[01:32] | Today’s lucky listener, Ted Buckland! | 今天的幸运听众是 Ted Buckland |
[01:35] | What? | 什么 |
[01:40] | Would you love a virgin daiquiri? | 要来杯处男冻唇蜜鸡尾酒吗 |
[01:42] | It’s a normal daiquiri. I just let him give it to you. | 其实是一般的鸡尾酒 我只是让他递给你 |
[01:45] | – Thanks. – Hilarious. | – 谢谢 – 真好笑 |
[01:47] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[01:51] | You know, I’ve never really been afraid of death. | 知道吗 我从没有真的害怕死亡 |
[01:54] | I used it as a motivator. | 我把它当做我的动力 |
[01:56] | When you know there’s an end, it forces you to live. | 当你知道有结束的那一天 就会促使你好好的生活 |
[01:59] | It forced me in the eighth grade to ask Peter Bucherelli | 它让我在八年级的时候请Peter Bucherelli |
[02:02] | to take me to the sock hop. | 带我去跳校园舞 |
[02:04] | It made me dare to travel the world. It made me who I am. | 它让我敢于周游世界 它造就了现在的我 |
[02:08] | Still, now that I’m actually staring it in the eye, I… | 但是真要面对死亡的时候,我还是 |
[02:14] | Why am I so scared? | 为什么我会这么害怕呢 |
[02:17] | Sometimes, life sucks. | 有时候 生活真的很操蛋 |
[02:19] | For everyone. | 对每个人都是 |
[02:21] | Sorry, Teddy! Apparently you don’t need the money! | 不好意思了 Teddy 看来你不需要这笔钱 |
[02:24] | No! | 不 |
[02:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:43] | Mrs. Wilk decided to call the hospital grief counselor. | Wilk太太决定找医院的悲伤顾问 |
[02:46] | He had a certain frankness about death. | 他对于死亡真是坦率的很 |
[02:48] | Which one of you is gonna kick it? | 你们中间谁要死了 |
[02:50] | Don’t tell me. I want to guess. | 别告诉我 我想猜猜 |
[02:52] | I’m thinking it’s either you or you. | 我觉得不是你就是你 |
[02:54] | You ’cause you’re hooked up to machines. | 你嘛因为你连着这么多机器 |
[02:56] | Or… you have that look of someone who’s gonna die young. | 你嘛看起来像是会是英年早逝的 |
[03:01] | – I’m kidding. – Oh… | – 开玩笑啦 – 噢 |
[03:03] | You’ll live forever. Or not. | 你会长生不老的 或者不会 |
[03:05] | What do I know? I mean, I’m not psychic. | 我知道个啥 我是说 我又不会通灵 |
[03:07] | – We did not like him. – I think he’s funny. | – 我们不喜欢他 – 我觉得他很有意思 |
[03:10] | She’s delirious. | 她神志不清 |
[03:11] | Mrs. Wilk, I’m Dr. Hedrick. It sounds cliche, | Wilk太太 我是Hedrick医生 听起来老套 |
[03:14] | but you’re gonna go through | 但是你要经过 |
[03:15] | “The Five Stages of Grief,” Which are: | “悲痛的五个阶段” 分别是 |
[03:18] | Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and finally, acceptance. | 否认 愤怒 交涉 沮丧和最终的接受 |
[03:24] | I assume that you two have already entered into a conversation | 我想你们两个已经和Wilk太太 |
[03:27] | with Mrs. Wilk about what dying is gonna be like. | 谈过死亡是怎么回事了吧 |
[03:30] | We were doing it before you came in. | 你进来之前正在说 |
[03:32] | Oh, I’m sorry. Then please, continue. | 不好意思 请继续 |
[03:34] | All right, we will. Newbie… go. | 当然 菜鸟 你来 |
[03:40] | Oh, OK. Well, well, yeah. Um… | 噢 好吧 好吧 这个 恩 |
[03:45] | OK, death is like a journey. | 好吧 死亡像是一段旅程 |
[03:50] | Uh, a journey in a boat. | 恩 坐着船的旅行 |
[03:52] | And, uh, then this giant light | 而且 呃 一道巨大的光 |
[03:55] | shines down on your “Boat” | 会照在你的”船”上 |
[03:59] | and, uh, carries you up to the heavens. | 引导你驶向天堂 |
[04:03] | That was the ending to Cocoon. | 那是电影<魔茧>的结尾好不好 |
[04:06] | Take it away, Coxie. | 交给你了 Coxie |
[04:09] | Keith, keep moving. No talking. | Keith 快走 不准说话 |
[04:11] | Hey, where’s my wave, you little piece of meat? | 嘿 怎么不招手了 小鲜肉 |
[04:15] | You know, Elliot, the four of us should go out to dinner. | Elliot 我们四个应该一起晚餐 |
[04:18] | Why are you so obsessed about going out with other couples? | 你为啥这么执着的想跟其他情侣一起出去啊 |
[04:21] | Didn’t you learn your lesson last week with our neighbors? | 上周跟我们邻居的约会还没给你教训吗 |
[04:27] | Squirrel chili. Who knew? Ha! | 松鼠辣酱 没想到啊 哈 |
[04:29] | It’s really good. | 真不错 |
[04:35] | – I wanna go home. – Eat your soup. | – 我想回家 – 喝你的汤 |
[04:37] | No. | 不 |
[04:38] | They’re even not our neighbors. | 他们压根不是我们的邻居 |
[04:40] | They live in the woods behind our apartment. | 他们只是住在我们公寓后面的林子里 |
[04:42] | We’d be having brunch with them | 要不是你被尾巴噎住了 |
[04:44] | Sunday if you could have choked down the tail. | 周日我们就能跟他们吃早午餐了 |
[04:47] | Carla, I don’t know about dinner. Keith is a booty call. | Carla 晚餐我可不确定 Keith只是个床伴 |
[04:49] | I actually make it a point not to see him before midnight. | 不在午夜之前见他是我的原则 |
[05:00] | Oh, good, the piles are getting smaller. | 哦太好了 越来越少了 |
[05:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:04] | That reminds me. Did you get that sand out of his office? | 这让我想起来 你把他办公室里的沙子弄出去了吗 |
[05:08] | Yes, I did, and it cut my commute in half. | 当然了 这下我上班的路程减少了一半 |
[05:14] | Good morning, loyal subjects. | 早上好 忠诚的臣民们 |
[05:16] | Enjoy your day in Janitoria. | 享受清洁王国的日子吧 |
[05:19] | Labor until you tire and then labor some more. | 干到你干不动 然后再多干点 |
[05:25] | Looks like rain. | 好像要下雨 |
[05:27] | That could be a problem. | 这可不妙啊 |
[05:32] | Sir, can I have Sunday afternoon off? | 先生 周日下午我可以请假吗 |
[05:35] | Well, that depends. Is Baxter’s dog run gonna hose itself down? | 看情况啦 Baxter的遛狗道会自己清洗干净吗 |
[05:38] | – No. – Actually, it is. | – 不会 – 其实会的 |
[05:40] | I rigged the hose to a timer. | 我把水管接到定时器上了 |
[05:42] | But I need you to clean out my gutters. | 但是我需要你清理我的排水沟 |
[05:44] | But, sir, I’m doing a bike ride for charity! | 但是 先生 我要参加慈善单车大赛 |
[05:47] | Ted, the only thing I hate | Ted 比单车还让我讨厌的 |
[05:49] | more than bikes are procedural cop shows. | 就只有老套的警察剧 |
[05:51] | We get it, the pedophile did it. Be at my house at 2:30. | 我们懂了 是恋童癖干的 2点30准时到我家 |
[05:57] | Just once, I… | 就一次 我 |
[05:59] | Just once, I wish I could treat Kelso like he treats us. | 就一次 我真想像Kelso对待我们那样来对待他 |
[06:03] | With Kelso, you got no leverage. | 但是对Kelso 你没有把柄啊 |
[06:06] | Leverage. | 把柄 |
[06:08] | Leverage? | 把柄吗 |
[06:09] | – You don’t know what it means, do ya? – No. | – 你不明白那是啥意思对不 – 不明白 |
[06:14] | I understand you spend most of your time fighting death, | 我知道你们大部分的时间都在对抗死亡 |
[06:17] | so it’s understandable that you’re made uncomfortable by this. | 所以如果你们对此很不舒服是很正常的 |
[06:21] | Now, if you’d like, I’m willing to counsel both of you. | 现在如果你们愿意 我可以给你们两个提点建议 |
[06:25] | I was tempted to take him up, but then Dr. Cox said something. | 我想接受他的建议 但是Cox医生说了一番话 |
[06:28] | Listen up. We don’t need any of your head shrinking. | 听着 我们不需要你的”脑袋”咨询 |
[06:32] | “We!” He said, “We!” | “我们” 他说了 “我们” |
[06:34] | After all these years, he’s finally made us a team. | 这么多年了 他终于承认我们是个团队了 |
[06:38] | Yeah, Hedrick. If it was up to us, | 是啊 Hedrick 如果我们说了算 |
[06:40] | we never would’ve even called you. | 我们根本就不会找你 |
[06:43] | We can handle death just fine. | 我们自己能处理好死亡 |
[06:46] | We might even be going into private practice together. | 我们说不定还一起开诊所呢 |
[06:49] | – What? – Easy. | – 什么 – 别急别急 |
[06:50] | Now is not the time to discuss the Dorian-Cox Clinic, | 现在不是讨论Dorian-Cox诊所的时候 |
[06:53] | much less the relocation to Jacksonville. | 跟别说要搬到杰克逊维尔了 |
[06:56] | Clearly, I’m pushing some buttons here. | 看来我是踩到你们的痛脚了 |
[06:58] | You couldn’t push my buttons if you tried. | 你怎么也踩不到我的痛脚的 |
[07:01] | In fact, I have no buttons. | 事实上 我就没痛脚 |
[07:02] | Please think of me as buttonless, | 请把我想成毫无痛脚 |
[07:04] | all smooth, like GI Joe’s nether regions. | 光滑无痕 就像地狱般的美国大兵 |
[07:07] | By the by, this image is brought to you by my son, Jack, | 顺便说一下 我儿子Jack做的事 |
[07:10] | who has been yanking pants off toy soldiers and leaving them | 他一直把玩具兵的裤子拽下来 |
[07:13] | in provocative positions on my nightstand. | 然后放在我床头柜上摆成非常挑衅的姿势 |
[07:16] | It is just disturbing enough so that leaving the house, | 实在太烦人 烦的我离家出走 |
[07:19] | I’m cranky and less able to suffer fools, | 我就是这么暴躁 受不了白痴 |
[07:22] | which brings me back to you: The fool. | 说到这又该提到你了 白痴 |
[07:25] | I’m done suffering you, so go now. | 我受够你了 快走 |
[07:27] | Go. Go, before you can write a book | 走开 走开 在你还能写下一本 |
[07:29] | entitled Help! A Large Doctor | 书名为<救命 一个壮医生 |
[07:31] | is Beating My Ass: The Lester Hedrick Story. | 在打我的屁股: Lester Hedrick的故事>的书之前 |
[07:37] | That was a mouthful. | 真是巧舌如簧啊 |
[07:39] | Anyway, if you need to talk, just give me a call. | 无论如何 如果你们需要人谈谈 给我个电话 |
[07:42] | He seems strangely impervious to my threats. That annoys me. | 他看起来对我的威胁无动于衷啊 真让我不爽 |
[07:48] | Basically, when you’re in the mood, | 也就是说 只要你想滚床单 |
[07:50] | you call Keith and he | 你就召唤Keith过来 |
[07:51] | comes over and gives you 20-something nasty? | 跟你翻云覆雨一番 |
[07:54] | Watch me. | 看着 |
[07:59] | Got the machine. | 是答录机 |
[08:01] | Keith,We’re going to your place tonight. | Keith 我们今晚去你家 |
[08:02] | Because my room smells like apple vinegar. | 因为我的屋里闻起来像苹果醋 |
[08:04] | So put some clean sheets on the futon | 给床垫换上干净床单 |
[08:06] | and turn the pictures of your parents face down, | 你父母的照片都朝下放好 |
[08:08] | except for that one of your dad in the Navy. It helps me. | 除了你父亲当海军时候那张 能让我兴奋 |
[08:14] | How the hell does he put up with that crab? | 他怎么能忍受这些啊 |
[08:16] | Turk,would you get my scarf out of the car? | Turk你能帮我把围巾从车里拿出来吗 |
[08:18] | I am making a point here, honey. No man should… | 我正在表达我的意见 宝贝 没有男人会 |
[08:21] | Turk, less point-making, more scarf-getting. | Turk 少表达意见 赶紧拿围巾去 |
[08:29] | – What’s up,buddy? You need a ride? – Keep moving, C-Bear. | – 怎么了伙计 需要搭车吗 – 赶紧走 小熊熊 |
[08:32] | I was hunting for bigger game. | 我在等更大的目标 |
[08:34] | Hey, I thought you went home already. | 嘿 我以为你已经回家了 |
[08:37] | Oh, I tried to, Perry, but I’m having some scooter trouble. | 噢 我也想啊 Perry 但是我的电动车坏了 |
[08:40] | Come on, I’ll give you a ride. Let’s go. | 来吧 我送你一程 走吧 |
[08:48] | Can you believe the huevos on that Hedrick? | 你敢相信那个Herick的鬼话吗 |
[08:51] | Holy cow. It’s like we’ve never had a patient die on us before. | 真是的 好像我们没见过病人死亡似的 |
[08:56] | I gotta put this bag in the trunk. | 我得把袋子放到后备箱去 |
[08:58] | I was in the Porsche. I had never made it into the Porsche. | 我坐在保时捷里 我还从没坐上过保时捷 |
[09:03] | It smelled like German heaven. | 闻起来像是德国天堂啊 |
[09:06] | I wasn’t gonna blow this opportunity. | 我本不打算毁掉这次机会 |
[09:08] | I had to be careful about every little… | 我得对所有事都小心翼翼 |
[09:11] | Hey, a root beer. | 嘿 根汁汽水 |
[09:13] | Don’t open that soda. | 别开那罐汽水 |
[09:14] | It has been rolling on the floor for months. It will explode. | 它在地板上滚了几个月了 会喷出来的 |
[09:17] | Apparently, you’re not | 显然你是没听说过 |
[09:18] | familiar with the John Dorian three-tap method. | John Dorian的敲三下大法 |
[09:21] | Three taps and the foam goes bye-bye. | 敲三下 泡沫拜拜 |
[09:27] | Works every time. | 每次都灵验 |
[09:31] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[09:40] | The quickest way to my house is to take Elm. | 从榆树路去我家最快 |
[09:49] | Elliot, wait. | Elliot 等等 |
[09:51] | Oh, I’m sorry, am I looking at your dad too much? | 噢 对不起 我是不是看你爸爸看太久了 |
[09:53] | His eyes penetrate my soul. | 他的眼睛简直穿透我的灵魂 |
[09:59] | No. | 不是 |
[10:01] | I just want to tell you how beautiful you look right now. | 我只是想告诉你 你现在看起来有多美 |
[10:04] | That is so sweet. | 嘴真甜呐 |
[10:18] | Tell you something I learned today. | 我今天学到了点东西 |
[10:20] | Wet sand plus dehumidifier equals cave-in. | 湿沙子加减湿器等于塌方 |
[10:23] | Is that Ted and a bunch of damn bikers? | 那是Ted和一堆该死的单车手吗 |
[10:29] | Why do you hate bikes so much, sir? | 先生 你为啥那么讨厌单车啊 |
[10:32] | Son, Daddy’s got to move on. | 儿子 爸爸得闪人了 |
[10:36] | And I just want you to know | 我只想你知道 |
[10:38] | that since the car is in your mother’s name, | 因为汽车在你妈妈的名下 |
[10:40] | I wouldn’t be able to leave | 要不是你的单车 |
[10:42] | the family forever if it weren’t for your bike. | 我永远也逃不出这个家了 |
[10:52] | It’s complicated. | 原因很复杂 |
[10:54] | Get off the road! | 让开路 |
[11:02] | Not today, Bobby! Not today! | 今天不行 Bobby 今天可不行 |
[11:09] | Oh… | 噢 |
[11:11] | I see we’re growling at other human beings now. | 现在我们可以不互咬了吧 |
[11:14] | How’re you feeling, Mrs. Wilk? | 你感觉怎么样 Wilk太太 |
[11:16] | Oh, not great. I’m cold. | 不太好 我好冷 |
[11:21] | She’s been getting weaker. | 她越来越虚弱了 |
[11:23] | In a hospital, you spend | 在医院里 你常常要花费 |
[11:24] | most of your time just trying to hold on. | 大部分时间来努力坚持 |
[11:27] | Whether it’s to your perception of a relationship… | 不论是坚持对一段关系的定义 |
[11:30] | That was fun last night. I’m glad you got my message. | 昨晚很有趣 很高兴你收到了我的留言 |
[11:32] | I didn’t get any message. | 我没收什么留言啊 |
[11:35] | – Oh. – Elliot, if he didn’t get your message, | – 噢 – Elliot 如果他没收到你的留言 |
[11:38] | that means he called you | 那就是说他想和你滚床单 |
[11:39] | for sex and you went over and gave it to him. | 而你就乖乖送上门了 |
[11:42] | You’re his booty call now. | 你现在是他的炮友了 |
[11:46] | … or trying to hold on | 还是试着紧握 |
[11:47] | to the handlebars of your custom bicycle. | 你定制单车的车把 |
[11:51] | Don’t worry, Teddy. He’ll turn. | 别担心 Teddy 他会转弯的 |
[11:54] | Why’d you leave me, Daddy?! | 为啥你要离开我 爸爸 |
[12:00] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[12:05] | Now we got leverage. | 现在我们有把柄了 |
[12:09] | Unfortunately, as a doctor, | 不幸的是 作为一名医生 |
[12:11] | you see your fair share of | 你会常常见到 |
[12:12] | people who simply can’t hold on any longer. | 坚持不下去的病人 |
[12:15] | She’s in multi-organ systems dysfunction. | 她现在多种器官都衰竭了 |
[12:19] | She’s OK. She’s ready. | 她没事 她准备好了 |
[12:39] | Mrs. Wilk didn’t have much time, | Wilk太太的时间不多了 |
[12:41] | so either Dr. Cox or I had to notify her next of kin. | 所以Cox医生或者我得通知她的亲属 |
[12:45] | As physicians, we knew just how to decide who should do it. | 作为医生 我们很清楚如何决定谁去做 |
[12:48] | First one to drop tells her. | 谁先掉下来 谁去说 |
[12:50] | Phew! | 呼 |
[12:51] | Pretty strong there, Newbie. | 很强壮嘛 菜鸟 |
[12:54] | I was not. | 我一点也不壮 |
[12:56] | But hopefully, the duct | 但是希望我用来连接 |
[12:57] | tape I used to connect my prosthetic arms was. | 我假肢的胶布给力一点 |
[13:00] | Ah! | 啊 |
[13:03] | Ow. | 噢 |
[13:07] | Why are we doing this? | 我们做这个干啥 |
[13:08] | I’ve seen people in Mrs. Wilk’s shape turn around,right? | 我见过很多Wilk太太这种情况的病人都好转了对不 |
[13:11] | She could totally turn it around. | 她肯定会好转的 |
[13:13] | Denial. | 否认 |
[13:15] | Yeah, it’s not uncommon for people close to the patient | 是啊 其实跟病人关系亲近的人 |
[13:18] | to also go through the five stages of grief. | 也会经历悲痛的五个阶段 这很正常 |
[13:20] | – It’s not denial. She could rally. – Totally rally. | – 这不是否认 她会恢复的 – 肯定会的 |
[13:23] | Oh, yeah. I mean, look at her. | 是啊 我是说 看看她 |
[13:25] | She should be in a vitamin commercial. | 简直可以去拍维他命广告啊 |
[13:27] | How would you like to be in a broken jaw commercial? | 你想不想去拍个歪下巴广告 |
[13:30] | God help me, I don’t care if it does give me cancer, | 上帝保佑 我不在乎这可能会让我得癌症 |
[13:33] | I just love this fake sugar. | 不过我真爱死这代糖了 |
[13:36] | If he keeps ignoring my threats, I’m gonna have to hit him. | 如果他继续无视我的威胁 我真得揍他了 |
[13:41] | The good news is, it looks like he has a soft face. | 好消息是 看起来他的脸很软 |
[13:45] | – Are you done with my arms? – Coming to ya, Mr. Johnson. | – 你用完我的手臂了吗 – 来了来了 Johnson先生 |
[13:51] | So I was Keith’s booty call last night, whatever. It’ll blow over. | 就算我昨晚是Keith的炮友 管他呢 反正早晚会吹的 |
[13:55] | That’s not good enough, Elliot. | 那可不行啊 Elliot |
[13:57] | By letting Keith get the upper hand, | 你让Keith占据上风 |
[13:59] | you’ve given Turk ideas. Look at him. | 会让Turk有想法的 看看他 |
[14:04] | Baby, I know you hate my cool walking stick, | 宝贝 我知道你讨厌我的酷拐杖 |
[14:09] | but I got to be my own man. | 但是我的人生我做主 |
[14:12] | It’s catching on. Yeah. | 这可越来越流行了 耶 |
[14:19] | OK, Teddy. I got this baby flowing now. | 好了 Teddy 我给你输上水了 |
[14:22] | I don’t know if that’s good. | 不过我不知道对不对啊 |
[14:24] | You should sue Kelso. You have a serious tort on your hands. | 你应该告Kelso 这可是个严重的民事侵权行为啊 |
[14:27] | Tort? | 民事侵权 |
[14:29] | Civil case. From the French avoir tort. | 民事诉讼案件 源于法语侵占财产一词 |
[14:31] | Did you go to law school? | 你上过法学院 |
[14:33] | No. I was Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s janitor for a while. | 没 不过我曾经是Ruth Bader Ginsburg的清洁工 |
[14:36] | – Ruth Bader who? – Hey! There’s my guy. | – Ruth Bader啥 – 嘿 我的老伙计 |
[14:40] | Listen, I just came up to | 听着 我是来为之前的 |
[14:42] | apologize for that little fender-bender out there. | 小车祸道歉的 |
[14:45] | So would two floor seats | 那么两张WNBA全明星赛的内场门票 |
[14:49] | to the WNBA All-Star Game just make all this a go away? | 可以让你忘记这点小小的不愉快呢 |
[14:53] | Absolutely! | 当然 |
[14:55] | Uh, Ted is gonna be wanting more than that, I’m afraid. | 呃 恐怕Ted的期望可比这高多了 |
[14:58] | I am? | 是吗 |
[15:00] | I am! | 是的 |
[15:04] | Dr. Cox and I decided to give Hedrick a piece of our mind. | Cox医生和我决定去教训Hedrick一顿 |
[15:08] | Unfortunately, I had lost front-seat privileges. | 可惜他不让我坐副驾驶了 |
[15:11] | Yep, you’re right. Still a little sticky. | 恩 你是对的 还是有点黏黏的 |
[15:13] | Not yet ready for passengers. | 暂时还不适合坐人 |
[15:16] | All right, Lester, we’re having this out right here, right now! | 好了 Lester 咱们现在就地把话说清楚 |
[15:20] | Oh, for the love of God! | 噢 看在上帝份上 |
[15:22] | What’s this, some pansy “Get in touch with my feelings | 这是啥 一帮娘娘腔的”挖掘自己的情感 |
[15:25] | because my mommy didn’t love me” Group? | 因为我的妈妈不爱我”互助会吗 |
[15:27] | Yeah, is that what it is?! | 是啊 又是那些吗 |
[15:29] | Actually, this is a support group for the terminally ill. | 其实这是个绝症互助会 |
[15:32] | Oh, we should probably go. | 噢 那我们还是走吧 |
[15:34] | No, no. Please, continue. | 不 不 别啊 请继续 |
[15:36] | Stop bugging us. | 别再偷听我们说话了 |
[15:38] | I find your particular brand of psychobablry about as useful | 我发现你的招牌心理术 |
[15:42] | and about as effective as fairy dust. | 就跟仙尘一样有用啊 |
[15:44] | He’s actually helped me quite a lot. | 他其实真的帮了我很多 |
[15:46] | Oh. | 噢 |
[15:48] | Good. | 不错 |
[15:50] | – Dr. Cox? – Yeah, Newbie, what do you got? | – Cox医生 – 恩 菜鸟 你有啥主意 |
[15:53] | That guy looks fantastic. | 那男人看起来好帅 |
[15:55] | What do you think he’s dying of, a case of the handsomes? | 你觉得他得了啥病 难道快帅死了 |
[15:58] | You know what? To hell with you, Hedrick! | 你知道吗 下地狱去吧 Hedrick |
[16:01] | Group, can you tell me what stage of grief Dr. | 大家能告诉我Cox医生 |
[16:03] | Cox here is going through? | 现在处于悲痛的哪个阶段嘛 |
[16:05] | – Anger. – Anger, yes. | – 愤怒 – 愤怒 是啊 |
[16:07] | You don’t want to see me angry! | 你可不会想见到我发火的 |
[16:09] | Nor do you want to see I angry. | 你也不会想见到我发火的 |
[16:18] | You better hope you don’t make any mistakes. | 你最好希望别写错字了 |
[16:25] | – It’s awful. – Uh… | – 很恐怖的 – 呃 |
[16:33] | Carla’s telling Elliot to ignore you so she can regain the power. | Carla让Elliot不理你这样她就可以重新占上风了 |
[16:37] | I don’t really care. | 我才不在乎呢 |
[16:38] | Well, you know, this isn’t about you, Keith. | 这跟你没关系 懂吗 Keith |
[16:41] | This is about men everywhere | 这是为了所有被女人 |
[16:43] | who have been abused and bullied by women. | 虐待和欺侮的男人 |
[16:46] | It’s about me. | 是为了我 |
[16:48] | Now when they walk by, you call her a different name. | 等她们走过来 你用个别的名字叫她 |
[16:52] | I won’t do it. | 我才不干 |
[16:53] | Here’s how you get your power from Keith: totally ignore him. | 你得这样从Keith那夺回权力 完全无视他 |
[16:56] | – For realsies? – Yep. | – 真有用吗 – 当然 |
[16:58] | Hey, how you doing, Claire? | 嘿 你好吗 Claire |
[17:01] | Did you just call me Claire? | 你刚才叫我Claire |
[17:03] | No, I would never call you… | 没 我绝对不会那样叫你 |
[17:05] | – Oh, snap! – Elliot! | – 噢 真过分 – Elliot |
[17:08] | – That didn’t sound like me. – I know. | – 听起来一点不像我说的啊 – 我知道 |
[17:10] | They hear what they want to hear. | 她们只听她们想听到的东西 |
[17:12] | They hear what they want to hear. | 只听她们想听到的东西 |
[17:19] | I’ll tell you what, I’d do | 告诉你吧 如果她能挺过去 |
[17:20] | anything if it meant she’d pull through this. | 让我干啥都行 |
[17:23] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[17:25] | Hey, that sounds like bargaining. That’s the third stage. | 嘿 这听起来像是交涉 第三阶段了 |
[17:29] | By the way, I wasn’t hiding there | 顺便说一下 我不是故意藏在这儿 |
[17:31] | so I could pop up and say that. I was plugging in my iPod. | 好冒出来说这些 我在给我的iPod充电 |
[17:35] | Oh, hang on. | 噢 稍等 |
[17:39] | We weren’t the only ones at the bargaining stage. | 我们不是唯一处于交涉阶段的人 |
[17:49] | Oh! | 噢 |
[17:55] | Oh! | 噢 |
[17:57] | Now, let’s talk, Ted. | 现在我们来谈谈吧 Ted |
[18:00] | Just you and me. No lawyers. | 就咱俩 不要律师 |
[18:06] | OK, I know how you can regain control of Keith. | 好了 我知道你该怎样重新控制Keith了 |
[18:10] | Carla,don’t bother. That booty call thing was fun for a whhile, | Carla 别费心了 有个炮友刚开始确实不错 |
[18:12] | but I’m so sick and tired of being a cold, emotionless bastard. | 但是做个冷血无情的混蛋 我可受不了了 |
[18:16] | Don’t ever get sick and tired of that. It is awesome being that. | 可别受不了啊 当个混蛋简直棒极了 |
[18:20] | – We love it. – No! | – 我们都爱做混蛋 – 别 |
[18:22] | Yeah, it’s too much, I know. | 是是 太过了 我知道 |
[18:23] | Well, you can always get another boy toy, right? | 你总是可以找到另一个玩具的 对不 |
[18:26] | Plus,every time you look at Keith, | 而且每次你看到Keith |
[18:27] | you’re gonna be reminded of no-strings-attached fun. | 你都会想起毫无负担的快乐 |
[18:30] | That’s not what I’ll remember. | 我会记住的不是那些 |
[18:39] | I just wanted to tell you how beautiful you look right now. | 我只想告诉你 你现在看起来有多美 |
[18:44] | That is so sweet. | 嘴真甜呐 |
[18:51] | Oh, Elliot! You like him. | 噢 Elliot 你喜欢他 |
[18:54] | That was the moment it got real for Elliot. | 这时Elliot才意识到自己的真实感受 |
[19:01] | And for Dr. Cox and me. | 还有Cox和我 |
[19:08] | Should be any minute now. | 随时都可能了 |
[19:10] | We’d been there before when someone died, | 以前我们也见过病人去世 |
[19:13] | but this felt different. | 但是这次感觉不一样 |
[19:26] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[19:30] | We were definitely in the depression stage. | 我们绝对进入了沮丧的阶段 |
[19:33] | And bless Hedrick, he didn’t say it. | 感谢Hedrick 他啥也没说 |
[19:36] | All he said was… | 他只说了句 |
[19:38] | She was lucky to have you two as doctors. | 有你们这两位医生 她很幸运 |
[19:44] | Letting go is never easy. | 放手永远是件难事 |
[19:48] | Whether it’s letting go of the leverage you had over your boss… | 不论是放弃你上司的把柄 |
[19:52] | I would like the word “Maintenance” On my uni written out | 我想在我的门外挂个”维修”的牌子 |
[19:55] | in tiny light bulbs. That way, when I’m on a break, | 周围带上小灯泡 这样当我休息的时候 |
[19:57] | I can turn it off like a taxi. | 我就把灯关了 跟出租车一样 |
[19:59] | Your friend settled. It’s over. | 你的朋友被搞定了 这事儿完了 |
[20:02] | I got seven Sunday afternoons off a year. Yay! | 我每年可以休息七个周日下午了 耶 |
[20:09] | … or letting go of your | 或者放弃一个炮友 |
[20:10] | old booty call and making him your boyfriend. | 而让他变成你的男友 |
[20:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:14] | Do you want to go for dinner tonight? | 今晚想一起晚餐吗 |
[20:16] | And I mean at seven, not midnight. | 我是说晚上七点 不是半夜 |
[20:18] | I’d love that. | 我很乐意 |
[20:22] | There’s nothing more difficult | 但没有比放手让你关心的人离开 |
[20:25] | than letting go of someone you cared about. | 更加困难的事 |
[20:27] | She was a great old gal. | 她是个很好的老太太 |
[20:30] | – She was. – Hey! | – 是啊 – 嘿 |
[20:33] | Acceptance! | 接受 |
[20:34] | Damn bikes! | 该死的单车 |
[20:41] | Boy, sometimes you’ve just got to love Kelso. | 天哪 有时候你真是不得不爱Kelso |