时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[00:07] | This here is an electronic hide-and-seek game. | 电子捉迷藏游戏机 |
[00:10] | The other person wears a sensor. | 另一个人带着传感器 |
[00:11] | And the Closer you get, the more it beeps. | 你离他越近 声音就越急 |
[00:13] | – Ah! Funsies. – Yeah. | – 噢 好好玩 – 是啊 |
[00:14] | Mrs. Factor has an aortoenteric fistula and needs a surgical consult. | Factor夫人患了主动脉肠瘘 需要你来个外科咨询 |
[00:19] | Fire away. | 随便问吧 |
[00:20] | – See her red highlights? – Yes. | – 看到她那一头红发没 – 看到了 |
[00:22] | Could I pull those off or am I so kidding myself? | 要是我染成那样会不会很奇怪 |
[00:25] | I really don’t have time for this. | 我可没时间陪你玩 |
[00:27] | Turk,You’re playing hide-and-seek. | Turk 你在玩捉迷藏诶 |
[00:28] | With my nine-year-old gleoblastoma patient, Eric. | 陪我九岁的肿瘤病人Eric玩 |
[00:31] | He’s been in the hospital for a month. | 他已经住院一个月了 |
[00:32] | I think he deserves a little fun, don’t you? | 得找点乐子 你不觉得吗 |
[00:35] | Sorry, Turk. Sorry. | 抱歉 Turk |
[00:39] | – Mmm! | – 唔 |
[00:43] | How bad would she look with red highlights? | 她染红头发得多难看 |
[00:45] | I know. It is now my turn to hide. | 我知道 轮到我来藏了 |
[00:47] | – I count. – All right. | – 倒计时开始 – 好的 |
[00:48] | Close a brother up. | 把哥关好 |
[00:51] | So I like to remember all the carpal bones in the hands | 我有个记住所有腕骨 |
[00:54] | with a simple mnemonic device. | 的小诀窍 |
[00:56] | Scaphoid, lunate, triquetrum, pisiform, | 舟状骨 月骨 三角骨 豌豆骨 |
[00:58] | trapezium, trapezoid, capitate, hamate. | 大多角骨 小多角骨 头状骨 钩状骨 |
[01:00] | Some lovers try positions that they can’t handle. | 有些小情侣偏要尝试他们做不来的体位 |
[01:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:04] | That was not directed at you, doctor. | 我不是针对你 医生 |
[01:06] | But you should stretch first next time you try the Whirly Bird. | 不过下次搞”直升机”体位的时候记得先做伸展 |
[01:10] | Excuse me, does anyone here happen to have a plate of jeebies? | 抱歉 刚才有人感到恶心吗 |
[01:15] | Because these two just gave me a big old scoop of the heebies. | 因为这俩人刚刚差点让我吐出来 |
[01:18] | Seriously, it cannot just be me. | 说真的 不可能只有我犯恶心 |
[01:21] | I want to hear from the audience. | 我要听听群众的声音 |
[01:23] | I do. Dating in the workplace. | 真心的 办公室恋情 |
[01:26] | She’s the boss. He’s the pretty intern. | 一个是女上司 一个是帅气实习生 |
[01:29] | Tell me what’s bugging you. Courage. | 告诉我你怎么想的 勇敢说出来哦 |
[01:33] | Well, sometimes they | 有时候 他们早晨来上班的时候 |
[01:34] | arrive in the morning and they smell like sex. | 闻起来都像充满了浓浓肉欲 |
[01:38] | Gloria, telling it like it smells. | Gloria 真是栩栩如生 |
[01:42] | I’m proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[01:44] | Barbie, who hurt you? | Barbie 何以沦落至此 |
[01:48] | Is there something you want? | 你到底有什么事 |
[01:50] | Actually, yes. | 还真有 |
[01:51] | It is one of those rare days where you could be of use to me. | 我有事求你倒真是稀罕 |
[01:54] | You speak German, I have a patient from Berlin | 你会说德语 而我有个从柏林来的病人 |
[01:57] | and I need to tell the gentleman he has fluid in his lungs. | 我需要告诉那位病人他有肺积水 |
[02:14] | How are you? | 你好 |
[02:20] | Relax, dude. Just playing a little electronic hide-and-seek. | 没事 老兄 我们在玩电子捉迷藏 |
[02:23] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[02:26] | Yeah, I know my shift’s over, but… | 我知道我下班了 但是 |
[02:28] | No, I’m not fooling around with J.D. I’m… | 不 我没有跟JD一起瞎混 我 |
[02:31] | OK, cool. I’m on my way home. | 好的 我这就回家 |
[02:36] | All right, I just took the pregnancy test. | 好了 我刚验了孕 |
[02:39] | Just tell me when a minute’s up. | 一分钟以后提醒我 |
[02:40] | I just put some pizza rolls in the microwave oven. | 我刚把披萨卷放进微波炉 |
[02:43] | The minute that bad boy dings, we’re good to go. | 一分钟后那玩意儿叮声作响 就提醒我们了 |
[02:48] | Oh, my God, I can’t stand it! Thirty more seconds! | 我的天 我受不了了 还有三十秒 |
[02:50] | OK, honey. Don’t get too excited. | 没事 宝贝 不要太激动 |
[02:52] | They have to cool off for a minute. That cheese is like lava. | 他们要凉一分钟呢 刚出炉的奶酪特别烫 |
[02:55] | Is there a bigger idiot than you in the entire world? | 世界上还有比你还蠢的人吗 |
[03:01] | – I’m seeking you, Turk! | – 我要追到你了喔 Turk |
[03:10] | It’s negative. | 是阴性的 |
[03:13] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[03:14] | Hey, look at me. | 嘿 看着我 |
[03:19] | It’s gonna happen. | 你会怀上的 |
[03:21] | Eat your pizza rolls. I gotta get to work. | 吃你的披萨卷去 我要去工作了 |
[03:31] | By the way, next time, buy a name brand pregnancy test, | 顺便说一下 下一次去买验孕棒就买个品牌货 |
[03:34] | – not that cheap generic one. – If you would raised my allowance, | – 别买便宜货了 – 如果我能涨点零用钱 |
[03:37] | I wouldn’t have to bargain shop so I could buy pizza rolls. | 我就不用去那些廉价商店以便能买到披萨卷了 |
[03:40] | Secondly, this pregnancy | 其次 这个验孕棒用起来 |
[03:41] | test works just as well as the name brand one. | 跟品牌验孕棒是一样一样的 |
[03:46] | Wait a second. Results in three minutes. | 等一下 三分钟之后显示结果 |
[03:53] | Some things deserve to be tossed out on their asses. | 有些东西值得被扔出去 |
[04:00] | But the thing you shouldn’t toss out | 但是你不该扔出去的 |
[04:01] | is a pregnancy test that | 是比你以为的 |
[04:02] | takes two minutes longer than you thought. | 要多等两分钟出结果的验孕棒 |
[04:08] | Oh, my God, we’re pregnant. | 哦天哪 我们怀孕了 |
[04:33] | Mr. Roberts and I just love our above-ground pool. | Roberts先生跟我都很喜欢我们的地上泳池 |
[04:37] | In high school, I was actually all-state swimmer. | 高中的时候 我可是州代表游泳选手 |
[04:39] | Breaststroke-five! Maybe later. | 来个蛙泳式击掌 好吧 以后再说 |
[04:43] | Every workplace has that | 每个单位都有这么一个人 |
[04:44] | guy who just has to top everyone’s story. | 喜欢把自己的事情吹嘘的碾压全场 |
[04:47] | When I was 19, I was a world-class 110-meter hurdler. | 我19岁的时候是一名世界级的110米跨栏选手 |
[04:52] | Still remember the nationals like they were yesterday. | 全国比赛的场景仿佛就在昨天 |
[04:56] | Runners, take your positions. | 选手们 进入各自赛道 |
[05:00] | On your mark… | 各就各位 |
[05:04] | …set… | 预备 |
[05:25] | Good race. | 跑的不错 |
[05:28] | They offered me a full ride and Grambling, | 他们给我提供格莱宾大学的全额奖学金 |
[05:30] | but then I slept with the president’s daughter. | 但是我睡了总统(校长)的女儿 |
[05:33] | Not the college president. The president of the United States. | 不是大学校长 是美国总统 |
[05:36] | But if Amy Carter asks you up for a nightcap, | 话说回来 Amy Carter要跟你睡前小酌一杯 |
[05:38] | you do not say no. | 你怎能拒绝 |
[05:39] | No. No more. | 不 别再说了 |
[05:42] | Here are some of the lies you’ve told us over the last five years. | 你自己听听 在过去的五年里你跟我们说了多少谎 |
[05:45] | You went to Harvard. You have | 你念过哈佛 |
[05:47] | a wife who only has a pointer and thumb-pinky. | 你的妻子是个六指 |
[05:50] | You have a brother-dad, a mother-sister. | 你有个哥哥娶了你的妈妈 |
[05:53] | You have two kids.No wait, you have one kid. | 你有两个孩子 等等 一个孩子 |
[05:55] | You had a baby with a Chinese local. You’re a deaf-mute. | 你和中国人生了一个孩子 你是个聋哑人 |
[05:57] | Wait. now you’re telling us that you’re a world-class hurdler | 所以现在你告诉我们你是个世界级的跨栏选手 |
[06:00] | and you slept with the beautiful and irreplaceable Amy Carter. | 而且你还睡了无可替代的美人Amy Carter |
[06:05] | I didn’t sleep with Amy Carter. We did everything but. | 我没和她做爱 不过别的啥都干了 |
[06:09] | – Oh… – And I really was a world-class hurdler. | – 噢 – 我真的个世界级的跨栏选手 |
[06:12] | We’re not buying it. Are we gang? | 我们不相信 同意吗 |
[06:14] | – No. – Yeah, no. | – 不信 – 我们不信 |
[06:17] | The people have spoken. | 听听群众的呼声 |
[06:19] | Allow me to bask in the glow. | 现在我要幻想一下美丽的Amy Carter了 |
[06:23] | – J.D., guess what? – Not now, Turk, I’m glow-basking. | – JD 你猜发生啥事了 – 现在不行 Turk 我在幻想 |
[06:26] | Dude, listen to me! | 兄弟 听我说 |
[06:33] | Where is Carla? | Carla在哪 |
[06:34] | She just went downstairs. What is all the excitement? | 她刚下楼了 你兴奋什么 |
[06:37] | You tell him. Aw,just wait a mi, you tell him. | 你来说啊 等一下 你来说 |
[06:41] | We’re having a baby. | 我们要有孩子了 |
[06:42] | Red states be damned. I’m sure you’re gonna make great fathers. | 去死吧 共和党 我相信你们会是好父亲的 |
[06:46] | – What’s going on? – Why don’t I tell– | – 怎么了 – 我来说 |
[06:48] | – OK. you go. – Carla? Preggo! | – 好的 你来 – Carla有啦 |
[06:50] | Oh, my God, Turk. Carla must be so happy. | 噢天哪 Turk Carla肯定特别开心 |
[06:55] | I haven’t told her. I’m gonna now. | 我还没告诉她 我现在就去 |
[06:57] | Wait, Turk. When has a man ever been able | 等一下 Turk 你知道一个男人什么时候 |
[07:00] | to tell his wife that she’s pregnant? | 才能告诉他老婆她怀孕了吗 |
[07:03] | Allow me to paint you a picture with my imagination brush. OK? | 请让我来用想象的画笔来为你描绘一幅完美动人的场景 |
[07:06] | You two come out in the | 你们两个站在停车场里 |
[07:07] | parking lot where Carla’s friends have gathered. | Carla的朋友们都聚集在身边 |
[07:10] | They’re holding a banner that says, | 他们举着一块横幅上面写着 |
[07:12] | “Carla, you’re pregnant and I dove you.” | “Carla你怀孕了我鸽爱你了” |
[07:16] | Did I say “Dove”? I did, Turk. | 我是不是说了”鸽爱” 是的 我说了 |
[07:18] | That’s when I cue the bird | 这个时候我就切进饲鸟者 |
[07:20] | wrangler who releases 500 white doves into the air. | 他将500只白鸽放入天空 |
[07:23] | Where do they land? I don’t know. | 它们会停在哪儿 我不知道 |
[07:25] | But one thing Carla knows | 但是有一件事Carla一定知道 |
[07:27] | is that in her uterus is a little, soft baby Turk. | 那就是在她的子宫里 孕育了一个小Turk |
[07:32] | Are you forgetting what happened | 你忘了我父母的结婚纪念日上 |
[07:33] | when you had doves at my parents’ anniversary? | 你放鸽子发生啥了吗 |
[07:36] | This won’t be indoors,Turk, | Turk 这次不在室内 |
[07:37] | and there won’t be people throwing birdseed. | 也没有人扔鸟食了 |
[07:39] | Why were people throwing seed? | 我不明白为什么会有人扔鸟食啊 |
[07:42] | The point is you, my friend, | 重点是你 我的朋友 |
[07:43] | have a chance to be on the greatest surprise | 有机会为妻子呈现 |
[07:46] | a husband has ever pulled for his wife, | 一个绝无仅有的伟大惊喜 |
[07:49] | and you get credit for it the length of your entire marriage. | 而且这在你的婚姻生涯中都是绝对的加分项 |
[07:52] | – I’m in! – Great. | – 我加入 – 好样的 |
[07:53] | I’ll tell everybody. You find Carla. Dr. Cox… | 我去通知所有人 你去找Carla Cox医生 |
[07:56] | Halt. I will be doing nothing. | 停 我啥也不干 |
[07:59] | Well, you at least won’t tell Carla, right? | 起码你不要去告诉Carla 可以吗 |
[08:03] | Ever since I was blitzkrieged by an enraged German named Otto, | 自从我被一名叫做Otto的德国人痛扁了一顿 |
[08:06] | a certain Dr. Barbie no longer exists for me, | Barbie医生于我而言就不再存在了 |
[08:09] | so if she was to ask me a question, | 如果她有问题要问我 |
[08:11] | I wouldn’t be able to hear and you’d have to repeat it. | 我根本听不到 你必须要给我重复一遍 |
[08:13] | – Can you just please not tell Carla? – Fine. | – 你能不要告诉Carla吗 – 好的 |
[08:17] | And Elliot, if you see Carla, don’t get emotional. | 还有Elliot 如果你看到Carla 千万控制情绪 |
[08:20] | Oh! No problem. | 没问题 |
[08:22] | Really? Baby. | 真的吗 婴儿 |
[08:24] | Oh, my God, Turk. Carla’s gonna be so happy. | 噢我的天哪 Turk Carla得多高兴啊 |
[08:30] | The family wants me to do a hip surgery. | 这家人想让我给他做个臀部手术 |
[08:33] | What are they thinking? The guy’s 92. | 他们在想什么 他都92了 |
[08:36] | He’s their grandfather. It’s not like he’s a dog | 他是他们的爷爷诶 又不是宠物狗那样 |
[08:38] | and they can go to a kennel and pick out another one. | 他们可以随便去养殖场再领养一只 |
[08:47] | We just got a lot of great new grandfathers in. | 我们新到了一批特别棒的爷爷 |
[08:50] | OK. Ooh! Look at this one. He’s so cute! | 噢 看这个 他真可爱 |
[08:53] | Hey! Get out of my yard. | 嘿 滚出我的院子 |
[08:56] | He’s not good with people. | 他不怎么会和人打交道 |
[08:59] | He’s great, but we really don’t want to separate them. | 这个很好 但我们并不太想分开他们俩 |
[09:02] | I already have a grandma. | 我已经有一个奶奶了 |
[09:05] | If I get one this little, everybody’s gonna think I’m gay. | 要是我挑这个的话 别人都会以为我是gay了 |
[09:08] | Oh, look at this fellow. Come here, boy. | 噢 看这个 过来 |
[09:14] | Got a little hard candy for you. | 我给你带了点糖 |
[09:17] | Come here. Yes. Good boy. | 过来 对啦 真乖 |
[09:20] | Who’s a good boy? You got | 谁最乖 |
[09:22] | a candy you can unwrap in a movie theater. | 你有糖了 这样你去看电影的时候就有的吃了 |
[09:25] | I’d name him Sebastian. | 我会叫他Sebastian |
[09:28] | Hey, what’s up with the Janitor? | 嘿 管理员怎么了 |
[09:30] | He seems a little more lurky than usual. | 他好像比平时还要怪 |
[09:32] | Yeah,I pissed him off earlier today. How am I supposed to avoid him? | 是啊 之前我把他惹急了 要怎么样躲他呢 |
[09:36] | Put the hide-and-seek sensor on him. | 把捉迷藏传感器放在他身上 |
[09:38] | That way you’ll always know where he is. | 这样你就一直都能知道他在哪了 |
[09:41] | It would take a very clever | 把这个小小的像硬币一样的传感器放他身上 |
[09:42] | plan to hide this tiny penny-like sensor on him. | 可绝对不易啊 |
[09:48] | Five bucks if you eat this penny. | 敢吃这个硬币 我就给你5块 |
[09:50] | Done… and done. | 成交 好了 |
[09:54] | We pulled it off. See if it works. | 成功了 看看有没有效果 |
[09:58] | My friend, we have just LoJacked the Janitor. Hello? | 我亲爱的朋友 我们刚刚锁定了管理员 |
[10:04] | Dr.Cox.I’ve got a patient with osteomyelitis who needs a bone biopsy. | Cox医生 我有个骨髓炎病人需要骨活组织检查 |
[10:07] | Who do you use? | 我应该去找谁 |
[10:09] | You’ve put me in an awkward | 你把我置于进退两难的位置了 |
[10:10] | spot because I’m a healer and I want to help, | 因为我是个医生 我想去治病救人 |
[10:13] | but speaking to you would | 但是跟你对话又等于 |
[10:14] | acknowledge your existence. And you don’t exist. | 承认你的存在 可你明明是不存在的 |
[10:16] | So I’m going to address the stapler. | 所以我就跟订书机讲话啦 |
[10:20] | Hi, stapler. The red is killer. | 你好 订书机 你穿红色可真好看呢 |
[10:22] | By the way, there’s a certain Dr. | 顺便说一下 Brownsfield医生 |
[10:24] | Brownsfield who is just the most wonderful bone guy. | 是最合适人选 |
[10:27] | What? What’s that, stapler? | 什么 你说什么订书机 |
[10:30] | Oh, no. She… She’s an actual doctor. | 噢 不 她真的是个医生 |
[10:33] | Neither of you are very funny. | 你们俩一点都不好笑 |
[10:35] | Here are your lab results. | 这是你的检测结果 |
[10:36] | Oh, my God, Carla. | 噢 我的天哪 Carla |
[10:39] | – Elliot, honey. what’s wrong? – Yeah, Elliot, honey. What’s wrong? | – Elliot 亲爱的 怎么了 – 是啊 Elliot 亲爱的 你怎么了 |
[10:42] | Nothing, I’m just very emotional because, um… | 没什么 我太激动了因为 呃 |
[10:48] | Keith dumped me. I have to go. | Keith把我甩了 我得走了 |
[10:52] | Another one. Shoot. | 又来一个 真倒霉 |
[10:57] | Keith, I have been watching you and you’ve got some potential. | Keith 我一直在关注你 我觉得你很有潜力 |
[11:00] | You do, but can I give you one piece of advice? | 但是我能给你一个建议吗 |
[11:03] | – Please. – It is all about confidence. | – 请说 – 就是自信问题 |
[11:06] | Hell, be a cocky bastard. Throw ’em a wink every once in a while. | 做个自大狂 时不时给他们抛个媚眼 |
[11:11] | Show me a wink. Show me the wink. Give me the wink. | 给我试一下 给我做一个 给我个媚眼 |
[11:15] | That’s the guy. That’s the guy who broke our friend’s heart. | 就是那个人 就是那个人伤了我们朋友的心 |
[11:18] | – Well, hey. He’s probably hurting too. – Mmm… | – 好吧 他有可能也受情伤煎熬 – 唔 |
[11:22] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[11:23] | Oh, no. He did not just wink at me. | 他竟然在给我抛媚眼 |
[11:26] | For the next five minutes, I am not a nurse. | 接下来的5分钟我不是护士 |
[11:27] | Carla, Carla. There is a better way. | Carla Carla 有一个更好的办法 |
[11:31] | I don’t like it, but Jordan | 我是很不喜欢的 |
[11:33] | tells her friends intimate details about me. | 但是Jordan会把我的隐私告诉她的朋友们 |
[11:36] | Our sex lives, parenting deficiencies. | 我们性生活还有管教孩子方面的事情这些她都会说 |
[11:39] | The point is I’m sure Elliot has told you things about Keith. | 重点是我确定Elliot有告诉你很多Keith的事情 |
[11:43] | So instead of yelling at him, why not calmly let him know | 所以与其去吼他 干嘛不平静地 |
[11:47] | that you know things that he thinks no one knows. | 告诉他你知道一些他以为没人知道的事情呢 |
[11:52] | Oh, Keith, mind taking a walk with me? | Keith 跟我一起散个步怎么样 |
[11:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:59] | – Is Carla gone? – Yeah. She sure is. | – Carla走了吗 – 是啊 她走了 |
[12:01] | – Oh, thank God. – Say Barbie? We’re even. | – 噢那就好 – Barbie 我们扯平了 |
[12:06] | Oh, no. | 噢 天啊 |
[12:09] | All right. Before Carla arrives, | 好了 在Carla来之前 |
[12:10] | I want to thank you all for turning out. | 我想先感谢大家的出席 |
[12:13] | Especially you, Father Rosenberg. | 尤其是你 Rosenberg神父 |
[12:15] | Incidentally, when all this is over, | 另外 等事情结束了 |
[12:16] | I’d love to get the back story on that name of yours, OK? | 我想了解一下你名字的来历 可以吗 |
[12:21] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[12:28] | OK. Coming through. | 好的 穿过来了 |
[12:29] | OK. Now, apparently they don’t have fetus balloons. Who knew? | 好了 很明显哦 人家不卖婴儿形状的气球 鬼知道呢 |
[12:34] | What I’ve done is attach string to the belly buttons | 所以我就在这些气球小宝宝的肚脐上 |
[12:37] | of these baby balloons to signify the umbilical cord. | 连根线来代表脐带 |
[12:41] | OK,Make sure everybody gets one. | 好了 确保人手一个啊 |
[12:43] | Keith, you seem to have missed the point here. | Keith 你搞错重点了啦 |
[12:46] | We’re not really broken up. | 我们并没有真的分手 |
[12:48] | I just can’t believe you told | 我只是不敢相信 |
[12:49] | Carla I made out with my sister in sixth grade. | 你竟然告诉Carla我六年级的时候跟我妹妹亲热过 |
[12:51] | I don’t understand why you’re so embarrassed about that. | 真不明白你干嘛不好意思啊 |
[12:54] | I’ve met Denise. She’s gorgeous. | 我见过Denise 我觉得她很美啊 |
[12:57] | We’re just going to have to face that fact | 我们得面对这个现实啊 |
[12:58] | you might not get pregnant for a very, very, very long time. | 你可能很长很长很长一段时间内都不会怀孕了 |
[13:02] | I know it’s going to happen. | 我们肯定会有的 |
[13:03] | Turk. And you know what I’m looking forward to the most? | Turk 你知道我最期待的是什么吗 |
[13:06] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[13:06] | When we can go around to our friends | 就是我怀了之后 |
[13:08] | and tell them one-by-one, “I’m pregnant!” | 我们就可以去挨个拜访朋友们 告诉他们我怀孕了 |
[13:11] | I can’t wait to see the look of surprise on each one of their faces. | 我简直迫不及待想看看他们脸上惊喜的表情了 |
[13:14] | I think about it every day. | 我每天都在想 |
[13:17] | Anyone tries to take those moments away from me, | 要是有人企图夺走这属于我的光荣时刻 |
[13:19] | I’ll kill them. | 我一定会杀了他 |
[13:21] | Me too. Just need to send a quick text. | 我助你一臂之力 等我先发个信息 |
[13:27] | Oh, no. We’ve got a glitch. | 等一下 我们出了个小岔子 |
[13:30] | Abort the plan! Abort the surprise! | 计划流产 惊喜夭折 |
[13:33] | Abort the babies! | 流掉宝宝 |
[13:36] | Everybody, run! | 大家快跑 |
[13:47] | Sorry about the whole “Abort the babies” Thing. | 不好意思 口误讲了”流掉宝宝”的话 |
[13:50] | Actually, I’m pro-choice. | 实际上我提倡堕胎合法 |
[13:58] | Knowing someone’s pregnant when they don’t know it | 在本人不知道的情况下知道她怀孕了 |
[14:00] | themselves can get a bit complicated. | 可是件棘手的事 |
[14:02] | You know what. Let me take that from you. You left the fridge open. | 我来拿 你没关冰箱门 |
[14:08] | – I spilled it. – I’ll get another one. | – 我洒掉了 – 我再拿一杯 |
[14:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:13] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[14:14] | I may have gotten over-excited and told her family members | 我可能太兴奋了 已经告诉她家人 |
[14:17] | – that she’s pregnant. – You have 59 messages. | – 她怀孕了 – 你有59条留言 |
[14:20] | Carla…. Carla… | |
[14:22] | Turk, I think the answering machine’s broken. | Turk 我觉得答录机坏掉了 |
[14:25] | And I don’t think we have any more wine. | 我们的酒也喝完了 |
[14:27] | Turk, can I have some of yours? | Turk 我能喝点你的吗 |
[14:28] | I felt like Turk was starting to blame me for all this. | 我觉得Turk开始责怪我了 |
[14:34] | I spilled mine too. You know what you should do? | 我的也洒了 不过你可以 |
[14:37] | Ask for some of J.D.’s. | 跟JD要一点喝 |
[14:42] | Spilled mine too. | 我的也洒咯 |
[14:44] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[14:47] | What are you going to do? | 你打算咋办 |
[14:48] | I’m gonna tell her the truth | 我要告诉她实情 |
[14:50] | and hope she’s so tired from being pregnant, | 希望她怀孕太累了 |
[14:51] | that she doesn’t have the strength to kick my ass for more than a few hours. | 就没有精力来足足揍我个把小时了 |
[14:54] | Wait, Turk. I have an idea. | 等一下 Turk 我有个主意 |
[14:57] | You have another idea, huh? | 你又有一个主意了哈 |
[14:59] | I gotta tell you I’m done with your ideas. | 我告诉你我再也不听你的主意了 |
[15:01] | And not just now, but forever. OK? Are we clear on that? | 不止现在 永远都是 好吗 明白没 |
[15:04] | – It’s a good ‘un. – I’m listening. | – 这可是个好主意 – 你说吧 我听着呢 |
[15:07] | We need Carla to find out | 我们得让Carla |
[15:09] | she’s pregnant on her own and we need help. | 自己发现她怀孕了 我们需要帮助 |
[15:11] | – Can we count on you? – Absolutely not. | – 能指望你吗 – 绝对不能 |
[15:13] | – No way in hell. – Who’s pregnant? | – 做你的美梦 – 谁怀孕了 |
[15:15] | If we go down, we’re taking you with us. | 如果我们倒霉了你们也别想跑 |
[15:17] | – What? – Why? | – 什么 – 为什么 |
[15:19] | Would someone please tell me who’s pregnant? | 有人能告诉我谁怀孕了吗 |
[15:21] | – Carla. – Another kid? My God! | – Carla – 又生一个 噢天哪 |
[15:23] | – How many does that make? – This is her first one. | – 他们到底要生几个 – 这是我们的第一个宝宝诶 |
[15:26] | – If you say so, son. – You can’t blackmail us. | – 你爱咋说咋说 – 你不能威胁我们 |
[15:30] | Really? Because I think | 是吗 因为我觉得 |
[15:33] | you’re both very close to Carla, aren’t you? | 你们都跟Carla很亲近 不是吗 |
[15:35] | And yet you chose not to tell her she was pregnant. | 你竟然选择不告诉她怀孕的消息 |
[15:38] | Turk how would that go down for ’em? | Turk 你说会怎么样 |
[15:40] | – Unpleasantly. – Unpleasantly. | – 非常惨 – 非常惨 |
[15:43] | Ha. Got you two by the short ones. | 哈 你们俩被抓住小辫子了 |
[15:46] | It’s true you didn’t know anything, | 看来你还真是什么都不知道 |
[15:47] | but I’m willing to bet that these guys would swear on their life that you did. | 但是我想这些家伙会一口咬定你也知道的 |
[15:50] | – Definitely. – I’d enjoy it. | – 绝对的 – 就这么办 |
[15:52] | – Well played, Turkelton. – Thank you. | – 干得漂亮 Turkelton – 多谢 |
[15:54] | OK. Listen up. Everyone in the hospital knows Carla’s pregnant. | 好了 听着 医院里的每一个人都知道Carla怀孕了 |
[15:59] | But they don’t know that she doesn’t know. | 但是他们不知道她自己还不知道 |
[16:02] | We need her to find out on | 我们需要在所有人都恭喜她之前 |
[16:03] | her own before anyone congratulates her. OK? | 让她自己先发现 |
[16:06] | Here’s the plan. The three of us are going to run interference. | 我的计划是这样的 我们三个人来干扰掩护 |
[16:09] | Dr. Cox, Dr. Kelso, I need | Cox医生和Kelso医生 |
[16:11] | you to get her to take another pregnancy test. | 你们来劝她再进行一次验孕 |
[16:13] | This plan is foolproof. | 我这个计划是牢不可破的 |
[16:15] | That’s impossible. You two are involved. | 这是绝对不可能的 因为有你们俩在 |
[16:17] | Yeah, we’ll see about that. | 是哈 我们走着瞧 |
[16:20] | – You go left. – OK. That was right, buddy. | – 你走左边 – 那是右边 兄弟 |
[16:22] | I need to come with you. | 我要跟你一起 |
[16:26] | Where’s Carla? | Carla在哪 |
[16:28] | Uh, she went up to the roof to get some air. | 她去楼顶透口气去了 |
[16:30] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:32] | – Follow her. Lock her up there. – You got it. | – 跟上她 把她锁在那儿 – 得令 |
[16:39] | Hello, Janitor waiting around the corner to grab me. | 你好啊 管理员 我知道你就等在附近准备抓我呢 |
[16:44] | How’d you know that was me? | 你怎么知道是我的 |
[16:46] | I’m holding a GPS warning device that goes off | 我有一个GPS警报器 |
[16:49] | whenever you come within 100 meters of me. | 只要你出现在距离我100米之类它就会响 |
[16:51] | It’s responding to a tiny sensor in your stomach. | 它是跟你胃里的一个小感应器是相连的 |
[16:54] | – I knew that wasn’t a penny. – You’ll never get anywhere near me. | – 我就知道那不是硬币 – 这样你就再也不能接近我了 |
[16:57] | – We’ll see. – Yeah, we will see. | – 我们走着瞧 – 是啊 走着瞧 |
[16:59] | – We’re gonna see. – The only thing left to do? See. | – 等着瞧吧 – 你也只能等着了 |
[17:02] | – You’re going to pay. – We’ll see. | – 你会付出代价的 – 走着瞧 |
[17:04] | – No time. – OK, bye. | – 没空陪你玩 – 好吧 再见 |
[17:07] | Dr. Cox, Dr. Kelso. Look who I found. | Cox医生 Kelso医生 看我找到谁了 |
[17:12] | Hey, Carla. You’re glowing. | 嘿 Carla 你全身都散发母性光环 |
[17:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:16] | Nurse Espinosa,have your breasts gotten bigger? | Espinosa护士 你的胸部有没有变大 |
[17:19] | Whoa! Dr. Kelso, that is inappropriate. | 哇哦 Kelso医生 这有点不太合适吧 |
[17:22] | Baby, that sounds like a compliment to me. | 宝贝 我倒觉得是个赞美 |
[17:24] | Maybe you’re just a little hormonal. | 可能是荷尔蒙作祟 |
[17:29] | Well done, Bob. A little direct, | 干得好 Bob 就是有点直接 |
[17:31] | but I think we’ve definitely put the idea of pregnancy in her head. | 我觉得我们一定让她感应到自己怀孕了 |
[17:35] | Is that what we were doing? I was just making conversation. | 这就是我们要做的了吗 我只是在正常交谈 |
[17:39] | – I have been a little moody. – Yes, you have baby. | – 我是有一点情绪化 – 是的 宝贝 你有一点 |
[17:41] | Plus,This morning I was nauseous, | 而且 我今天早上犯恶心 |
[17:43] | but I thought it was pizza | 我还以为那是因为我早饭吃的披萨卷 |
[17:44] | rolls I had for breakfast.Yes, I like them. | 没错 是很好吃 |
[17:46] | We can get them from now on. | 以后可以经常吃了 |
[17:48] | Still, Turk, do you think that I | Turk 那你觉得 |
[17:50] | should go home and take another pregnancy test? | 我应该回家再做一次测试吗 |
[17:52] | It’s your call, baby. | 你决定 宝贝 |
[17:55] | Hey! Somebody get me down from here! | 嘿 来人把我放下来 |
[17:59] | – What’s she yelling about? – I don’t know. | – 她在喊什么 – 我不知道 |
[18:01] | I’ll have someone from the psych ward check her out. | 我待会儿叫个精神科的人给她瞧瞧 |
[18:07] | Dr. Dorian, I got those batteries you asked for. | Dorian医生 你要的电池 |
[18:10] | I was a little anxious because it | 是时候给捉迷藏机换电池了 |
[18:11] | was time to change Mr. Beeper’s batteries. | 对此我还有点担心呢 |
[18:14] | All clear to the left, all clear to the right. You can do this. | 左边安全 右边也安全 你可以做到的 |
[18:19] | He’s 100 meters away and | 他在100米之外 |
[18:21] | it’s gonna take him at least ten seconds to change those batteries. | 至少需要10秒来更换电池 |
[18:23] | That’s not even a world-record pace. | 根本都不需要世界级的速度 |
[18:26] | Ready… set… go! | 快 预备 跑 |
[18:45] | – Oof! | 呜呼 |
[18:46] | – Time! | 时间到 |
[18:49] | Still got it. | 宝刀未老 |
[18:51] | As I lay there, | 当我躺在那儿 |
[18:52] | watching Nurse Roberts hammer-throw 23 pounds | 看着Roberts护士掷链球般扔下23磅的精品水果时 |
[18:55] | of high-end fruit my way, I could take solace in one thing… | 我至少还有一事聊以安慰 |
[19:02] | We’re having a baby! | 我们有宝宝啦 |
[19:09] | Any second now, Carla and Turk were coming to tell me they were pregnant | 现在 Carla和Turk随时都有可能过来告诉我她怀孕了 |
[19:12] | and Carla had to believe that I was truly surprised. | Carla得要相信我是真的惊到了 |
[19:15] | I was the lynch pin of our plan. | 我可是这个计划的核心喔 |
[19:17] | – Okay, J.D. – Showtime. | – 好吧 J.D. – 开演 |
[19:20] | – Hey, JD. We have such big news. – What’s the scoop? | – 嘿 JD.我们有个好消息哦 – 是什么呢 |
[19:22] | – I would have no clue what it could be. – We’re having a baby. | – 我一点头绪都没有 – 我们要有孩子了 |
[19:26] | Now give them the ten-minute emotional roller coaster ride | 练习了一下午的无敌催泪演讲 |
[19:29] | that is the speech you’ve been practiced all afternoon. | 可以开始发挥了 |
[19:31] | Carla, when Turk first told me, I… | Carla 当Turk第一次告诉我的时候 我 |
[19:34] | What do you mean when Turk first told you? | 你说Turk第一次告诉你的时候是什么意思 |
[19:37] | Oh, boy. | 噢天哪 |
[19:42] | We’ve known for a day. | 我们昨天就知道了 |
[19:44] | The pregnancy test you took yesterday was positive. | 你昨天用的验孕棒显示的是阳性 |
[19:47] | Yeah. I wanted to have everybody at the hospital gather outside | 我本来想的是医院里所有人聚在外面 |
[19:50] | and surprise you with ballons and stuff. | 准备气球还有别的东西给你个惊喜的 |
[19:52] | – What would you have thought of doves? – J.D. Not now. | – 你觉得用鸽子咋样呢 – J.D. 这个待会说 |
[19:56] | I just wanted to do something really memorable, | 我只是想做一些值得铭记的事情 |
[19:58] | you know. I messed that up. | 你懂的 我搞砸了 |
[20:02] | – So everybody already knows? – Mm-hm. | – 所以现在每个人都知道了是吗 – 嗯哼 |
[20:06] | Then I witnessed one of those moments that let me know in my heart | 接着 我见证了一个时刻 它让我的内心 |
[20:09] | that these two would be together forever. | 深深的了解 这两个人会永远在一起 |
[20:12] | Who cares? | 谁还管呢 |
[20:15] | We’re having a baby. | 我们要有孩子了 |
[20:19] | – We’re having a baby. – Yeah, we are. | – 我们要有孩子了 – 是啊 |
[20:22] | – A baby. – Yeah. | – 一个小宝宝哦 – 是啊 |
[20:23] | – A little you. – Yeah,but a lot of you. | – 一个小小的你 – 嗯 但大部分还是你 |
[20:38] | It’s OK. | 没关系啦 |
[20:40] | I already know. | 我已经知道了 |
[20:43] | I’m pregnant! | 我怀孕了 |