时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Todd, what are you doing? – Waiting for my moment. | – Todd 你干嘛呢 – 等好时机呢 |
[00:07] | OK, moving on. It was time for my new daily ritual: | 好的 继续走 该来践行我的每日惯例了 |
[00:10] | Asking Dr. Cox to lunch. | 那就是邀请Cox医生一起吃午餐 |
[00:12] | Hey Dr.Cox, What are you doing for lunch? | 嘿 Cox医生 你午餐有计划了吗 |
[00:14] | Not having it with you, Paula. | 反正不和你吃 Paula |
[00:16] | Oh. Good luck eating. | 噢 那我只能祝你用餐愉快了 |
[00:18] | This is every spoon from the cafeteria. | 因为食堂所有的汤匙都在这了 |
[00:21] | And guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[00:22] | Today just happens to be soup and frozen yogurt day. | 今天正赶上食堂做汤和酸奶冰淇淋 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna have tomato and strawberry. | 那我要吃番茄和草莓 |
[00:27] | Lunch for us? Not going to happen. | 和你一起吃午餐吗 想都不要想 |
[00:30] | Normally, I’d say something harsh now like, “We’re not friends,” | 一般来说 我会说点狠的 比如 你我不是朋友 |
[00:33] | but you’ll grin that stupid grin and shake your head back and forth, | 但接着你就会咧着嘴边傻笑边摇头 |
[00:37] | like, “How could that possibly be true?” | 好像在说 这怎么可能呢 |
[00:39] | Because it’s ludicrous. | 因为就是很荒唐嘛 |
[00:41] | Just give me a spoon, will you please? | 给我个汤匙就行了 求你了 |
[00:44] | – Oh, for goodness sake. – You’ve called my bluff. | – 噢 上帝啊 – 被你识破了 |
[00:47] | Today isn’t soup and yogurt day. | 另外今天没有汤和酸奶冰淇淋 |
[00:48] | It’s actually salad and smoothie day. | 今天吃沙拉和奶昔 |
[00:51] | I’m still having tomato and strawberry. | 我还是会吃番茄和草莓 |
[00:53] | I’m having a weird pregnancy craving. | 孕期食欲怪怪的 |
[00:55] | Hey, J.D., if you go out, would you get me a hot Italian sausage? | 嘿 J.D 你要是出去的话 能帮我买根意大利热香肠吗 |
[00:59] | I got a hot Italian sausage for you right here. | 我这就有你要的意大利热香肠 |
[01:03] | People think I luck into these situations, | 人们都以为我说荤笑话是碰巧赶上的 |
[01:05] | but it’s really a lot of hard work. | 其实能瞅准好时机是很难的 |
[01:07] | You know what else is hard? I should go. | 知道还有什么很难吗(硬了) 我该走了 |
[01:09] | I think I may vomit. | 我想我要吐了 |
[01:12] | Some doctors like to change into their streets when they go out for lunch. Not me. | 有些医生出门吃午餐时会换套便装 但我不会 |
[01:16] | I like how the world reacts to me as a doctor. | 我喜欢别人以对医生的方式对我 |
[01:19] | Whether it’s a friendly greeting from the world’s slowest bagger. | 不论是世上最慢装袋工的问候 |
[01:22] | – Hey there, Dr. Dorian. – Lookin’ good, pal. | – 你好啊 Dorian医生 – 伙计 你气色不错 |
[01:25] | Eggs on top. All right? Eggs on top. | 鸡蛋放上面 记得不 鸡蛋放上面 |
[01:28] | Or a smile from the manager of the herbal section. | 还是草药区代理的一抹微笑 |
[01:31] | Hey, Rebecca. You got that Echinacea for me? | 嘿 Rebecca 有我要的松果菊吗 |
[01:33] | Just kidding.You know I think all this stuff is voodoo. | 开玩笑的 你知道我一直都觉得这些是巫术的 |
[01:36] | Good to see you. Hey! | 见到你真好 嘿 |
[01:38] | Looks like somebody else is sick of that cafeteria stuff, huh? | 看来还有人也不爱吃食堂菜了 哈 |
[01:41] | Oh, no. What the hell? Did you follow me here? | 噢 不是吧 你跟踪我来的啊 |
[01:44] | A friend dropped me off. | 朋友带我来的 |
[01:50] | Eagle! | 鹰啊 |
[01:54] | Hey, wanna go splitsies on some deli counter meatloaf? | 嘿 咱俩AA去吃熟食柜台的烘肉卷吧 |
[01:57] | I can’t finish a whole serving. I mean I can, but I don’t like to. | 我不能吃完一整块 其实我吃的完 但我不想都吃完 |
[02:00] | It all goes right here. | 会变成腰间赘肉的 |
[02:01] | God.Could this be any more of a nightmare? | 天啊 这一切还能再糟了吗 |
[02:04] | – Guys! – Yes,it could be more of a nightmare. | – 伙计们 – 是的 确实变得更糟糕了 |
[02:08] | Jill Tracy was a former patient who had once tried to kill herself,sad ,yes | Jill Tracy是我们以前的病人 试图自杀未遂 挺惨的 |
[02:13] | but this did not change | 但这并不影响 |
[02:14] | the fact that she was unbelievably annoying. | 她烦人烦得要命的事实 |
[02:17] | Oh, my God, what are you doing here? | 噢 天啊 你们怎么会在这 |
[02:19] | I was meeting a guy for a date. I know what you’re thinking. | 我在这等约会对象呢 我知道你想什么 |
[02:22] | A Tuesday lunch date at the market, he is so not into her. | 星期二在超市吃午餐也算约会吗 这男的一定不喜欢她 |
[02:25] | Well, guess what? He’s not. | 猜怎么着 他确实不喜欢我 |
[02:28] | I’ve been waiting for, like, an hour | 我等了他 快一个小时了 |
[02:30] | just thinking how many more | 我倒是想看看 |
[02:31] | guys from my yoga class can totally reject me | 在我彻底不能忍之前 还能有多少 |
[02:34] | without me saying, “Enough!” You know? | 瑜伽班的男人会拒绝我 你懂吗 |
[02:36] | Yogurt pretzels? Yum. These are addictive. | 酸奶椒盐饼 嗯 好吃到上瘾喔 |
[02:39] | I’ll have one anyway. So,you guys wanna grab some lunch? | 我要吃一块 呃 咱一块吃午餐去吧 |
[02:41] | – We have to get back to the hospital. – Bummer. | – 我们得回医院了 – 真可惜 |
[02:44] | Trail mix? | 什锦干果仁 |
[02:46] | I won’t. Awesome! Awesome! | 我不会那么干的 好极了 好极了 |
[02:49] | You know what, Newbie? Stay. Have lunch. | 这样吧 菜鸟 你留下 吃午餐 |
[02:52] | One of those emergencies. I should probably go too. How are things? | 紧急情况啦 我也该回去了 你还好吗 |
[02:58] | – You know that’s stealing. – Come on, Rebecca, | – 你这是偷东西 – 拜托 Rebecca |
[03:00] | Everybody’s doing it. | 大家都这么干 |
[03:05] | I won’t tell anyone if you don’t. | 你不说我也不说 |
[03:08] | – Security! – Security? | – 保安 – 保安 |
[03:09] | We’ve got a grazer. | 这里有人偷吃哎 |
[03:11] | I don’t think there’s a security force… | 我不信这里还有安保系统 |
[03:13] | OK. Hey, fellas. | 好吧 嘿 伙计们 |
[03:14] | Wherever you’re taking him, take me too. No, you go ahead. | 你们带他去哪里啊 我也去 算了 你们走吧 |
[03:17] | Where’s the shaving cream? Is that aisle two still? | 刮胡膏在哪里 还在第二条走廊么 |
[03:36] | Today was a busy day at Sacred Heart. | 今天圣心医院里忙的要死 |
[03:38] | We had three separate patients waiting for transplants. | 有三名病人等着做移植手术 |
[03:42] | We were doing everything we could to keep them alive | 我们一边竭尽全力的让他们活着 |
[03:44] | while we could locate donors. | 一边联系器官捐赠者 |
[03:46] | There was Mrs. Sykes, who needed a new liver. | 这位是Sykes女士 需要颗新肝脏 |
[03:50] | There was Mr. Dennison, who needed a new heart valve. | 这位是Dennison先生 需要新的心脏瓣膜 |
[03:53] | And then there was Dr. Cox’s guy, Dave Bradford. | 还有一位是Cox医生的故交 Dave Bradford |
[03:58] | Davey Boy, I promise you, we’re gonna find you a kidney. | 亲爱的Davey 我保证给你弄个新的肾源来 |
[04:01] | I would literally swear on my father’s grave, | 我以我死去父亲的名义起誓 |
[04:03] | but whenever I go there I usually just end up dancing on it. | 不过每次我去扫墓时 都会在他坟上跳舞 |
[04:07] | And so begins another round of “Who Had the Worse Dad?” | 又开始这个游戏了吗 “谁的爸爸更烂” |
[04:09] | One of pop’s nicknames for me was Sparky. | 我爸给我起了那么多外号 其中一个叫花火 |
[04:12] | Because he liked to light matches off my neck. | 因为他喜欢在我的脖子上划火柴 |
[04:14] | We’ve been over this before. | 咱早就决出胜负了 |
[04:16] | You win on account of your father’s not dead yet. | 你的制胜点是你爸爸还活着 |
[04:18] | Most doctors stressed with so many people clinging to life. | 大多数医生在很多病人命悬一线时都会压力骤增 |
[04:21] | Dr. Cox vibed on it. | 但Cox医生就不会受影响 |
[04:23] | As I lie in bed each morning and ask myself | 今早躺床上时我问自己 |
[04:26] | why I should put both my feet on the floor, | 我为什么每天都要起床下地 |
[04:29] | there are precious few reasons that I’ve ever come up with. | 我想到了几条宝贵的原因 |
[04:33] | The chance to escape Jordan’s morning breath, sure. | 为了躲避Jordan的晨起口臭 当然挺好 |
[04:36] | Scotch. It’s too early to drink it, yes, | 起床喝威士忌 虽然时间早了点 但也挺好 |
[04:38] | but it is never too early to think about. | 想喝酒这事永远不嫌早 |
[04:40] | And, of course, the ever-present possibility | 当然 还有那一丝始终存在的可能性啊 |
[04:43] | that I might finally happen upon Hugh Jackman | 偶遇休 杰克曼 还能把长久以来 |
[04:46] | and be able to give him the present I’ve been holding for him. | 一直准备的礼物送给他 |
[04:49] | Bam! | 嘭 |
[04:50] | Still, the most persuasive | 可是 我能想到的 |
[04:52] | argument I’ve ever been able to come up with | 最诱人的原因 |
[04:54] | is that I get to come to this | 还是每天来到这所医院 |
[04:56] | hospital every day and help keep people alive. | 帮着病人活下去 |
[04:59] | That’s ironic, four people died while you were talking. | 真讽刺 你说话间已经死了四名病人 |
[05:02] | We need to keep them going until we can find donors. | 在找到捐赠人之前 我们得让病人挺住 |
[05:05] | All righty.Barbie, check on Mrs.Sykes’s ammonia level. | 好了 芭比 去看看Sykes女士的血氨水平 |
[05:08] | She’s encephalopathic. | 她就是患脑病那个 |
[05:09] | Gandhi, review Dennison’s chart and get me a consent. | 甘地 再看一遍Dennison的病历 然后给我点个赞 |
[05:12] | Bobbo, get on the horn to your cronies at local hospitals | Bobbo 去给你的本地医院的密友打几个电话 |
[05:15] | and get me a donor update. | 问问捐赠人的情况 |
[05:17] | Fine. Some of the boys are coming over tonight anyway. | 行 反正今晚他们几个要过来 |
[05:19] | I’ll bring it up to Morrison | 我会在Morrison组装投影仪放 |
[05:21] | while he sets up the projector for the stag flicks. | 纯爷们电影的时候提这事 |
[05:24] | Just the organs,Bob.Don’t need the visual of old men with erections. | 只要器官就行了 Bob 我不想看见一群勃起的老人 |
[05:27] | And now it’s in my head forever. | 这下这画面挥之不去了 |
[05:29] | Sorry. Go step up Davey Bradford’s | 抱歉 去看看Davey Bradford的 |
[05:30] | dialysis to take your mind off of it. | 透析做的怎么样了 之后你就忘了 |
[05:33] | – Newbie, feel like a sandwich? – I do feel like a sandwich. | – 菜鸟 想吃个三明治吗 – 我确实想吃三明治了 |
[05:37] | You feel more like a pastry. A very doughy pastry. | 你摸起来就像个面包 还是个软塌塌的面包 |
[05:41] | I don’t feel good about that. Way too easy. | 我不喜欢这么打击你 太简单了 |
[05:51] | I had one objective in my trip to the grocery store. | 我去商店就一个目标 |
[05:53] | Pick up everyone’s lunch and get out of Dodge. | 取了大伙的午餐就离开 |
[06:10] | Whoa! | 噢 |
[06:12] | – J.D.? – Hey, Jill. | – J.D – 嘿 Jill |
[06:17] | How weird is it that we were both here two days in a row? | 咱俩连着两天都在商店碰到了是有多巧 |
[06:20] | I thought there was a 15% | 我以为有15%的可能 |
[06:21] | chance the guy who blew me off yesterday | 昨天放我鸽子的那家伙记错日子了 |
[06:23] | just got his days wrong and would be waiting with roses. | 今天会带着玫瑰在这里等我 |
[06:26] | – Is that sad? – It’s not, not sad. | – 挺可悲吧 – 不能说 不可悲 |
[06:29] | Plus I have the whole day free. My shrink couldn’t make our appointment. | 另外我今天一天都没事 我的心理医生没能赴约 |
[06:32] | He found his third wife in bed | 他发现他的第二任妻子和第三任妻子 |
[06:33] | with his second wife and get sort of deprssed and downed an entire bottle | 上床了 然后就很伤心 把他患贪食症的女儿的 |
[06:36] | of his bulimic daughter’s Prozac.So now he’s back in the hospital. | 一瓶百忧解都吞了 他倒是回医院去了 |
[06:39] | – That’s an awesome story, Jill. – It’s true. | – 真是个好故事 Jill – 是真事 |
[06:47] | – Hey. What did you do last night? – Turk made me watch Anaconda with him. | – 嘿 你昨晚干嘛了 – Turk逼着我陪他看狂蟒之灾 |
[06:51] | – Is that the one with the giant snake? – No. | – 是有巨蛇的那部吗 – 不是 |
[06:53] | This is the one with the giant snake. | 我才是身怀巨蛇的那位 |
[06:56] | I was back here for 45 minutes waiting for a set-up. | 我已经蹲在这等机会等了45分钟了 |
[06:59] | My back is killing me. But I nailed it. | 我的背疼死了 但我等到了 |
[07:01] | It’s about commitment. | 这个事关承诺啊 |
[07:03] | Hey. How could your intern, Lisa, sleep with him? | 嘿 你手下的实习生 Lisa 怎么会跟他睡呢 |
[07:06] | She’s a tramp with no morals. | 她是个没有羞耻心的荡妇 |
[07:08] | I never slept with the Todd. | 我从没和Todd睡过 |
[07:11] | Lisa is sweet and people don’t give her a chance. | Lisa人特别好 人们只是不了解她而已 |
[07:14] | I wonder who else Todd lied about sleeping with? | 我在想Todd还撒谎和谁睡了呢 |
[07:17] | – I didn’t sleep with him. – God, no. | – 我没和他睡过 – 天啊 没有过 |
[07:21] | – Are you kidding me? – Todd? | – 你开玩笑呢吧 – Todd |
[07:25] | Is he the big black security guard with the hook hand? | 他是那个有只钩子手的黑壮保安吗 |
[07:28] | – No. – Then no. | – 不是 – 那就没有过 |
[07:31] | – So am I ever getting out? – We haven’t found you a kidney yet, | – 我还能不能出院了 – 我们还没能帮你找到肾源 |
[07:34] | but I have some ideas. | 但我有几个主意 |
[07:42] | Yeah, this will do. | 嗯 这个就行 |
[07:44] | Ah, what the hell. | 随便吧 |
[07:50] | I can live with one kidney. | 我一个肾也能活 |
[07:52] | ‘Cause we’ll probably just… go ‘head and sell this one. | 那我们就 把这个也卖了吧 |
[08:02] | Stay away from my organs. | 别打我器官的主意 |
[08:08] | – What the hell are you doing? – Having lunch. | – 你干嘛呢 – 吃午餐 |
[08:10] | Cafeteria stinks and I can’t go to the grocery store | 食堂太次了 我又不能去商店 |
[08:13] | because apparenly crazy Jill Tracy lives there. | 很明显 疯子Jill Tracy住在那 |
[08:15] | Every time I try and shop she follows me around | 每次见到我她都会跟着我转来转去 |
[08:18] | like I’m her only friend in the world. It’s pathetic. | 好像我是她唯一的朋友 太可悲了 |
[08:21] | – Well, I’m gonna go talk to Carla. – I’ll come, too. | – 我得和Carla谈谈 – 我也去 |
[08:24] | I figured. | 就知道会这样 |
[08:26] | Hey, why do you think Todd | 嘿 你觉得Todd为什么撒谎 |
[08:27] | lies about hooking up with all those women? | 说自己和这些女人睡过了呢 |
[08:29] | Maybe he’s just over-compensating. | 大概是矫枉过正吧 |
[08:31] | You know my brother Barry used to brag | 你知道吗 我哥Barry以前就总是在 |
[08:32] | about girls dated right before he quit baseball | 吹牛说他约过的女孩 直到他退出棒球队 |
[08:35] | and started dancing for Japanese businessmen. | 去给日本商人跳舞 |
[08:37] | Todd’s not gay. | Todd又不是同性恋 |
[08:39] | Turk, he has leather jeans like in three different colors. | Turk 他光是皮裤就有三种不同颜色的 |
[08:42] | Barry used to danced in leather jeans. | Barry以前就是穿皮裤跳舞的 |
[08:44] | He’d come home and they’d be stuffed with yen. | 他回到家时里面就塞满了日元 |
[08:47] | I’ll tell you when I first suspected he was gay. | 我第一次怀疑他是同性恋的时候 |
[08:50] | It was very subtle, but… | 他表现的很隐晦 但 |
[08:56] | Oh, yeah, Dale, this is totally gonna bring out your pecs. | 这就对了 Dale 这下你胸肌的轮廓更鲜明了 |
[08:59] | Plus I’m using olive oil so I can lick it off later. | 另外我涂的是橄榄油 我一会还能舔下去 |
[09:02] | Make ’em dance! Oh, they’re dancin’! | 让它们跳起来 跳起来了 |
[09:05] | Somebody’s makin’ them dance! | 有人让它们跳起来了 |
[09:10] | – Tell them that never happened! – It happened. I was there. | – 告诉他们那是假的 – 是真的 我看见了 |
[09:23] | I think I just got the move-on signal from a hook. | 我想一根钩子刚刚给了我继续走的信号 |
[09:26] | Anyway, give me the update here. | 最新情况如何 |
[09:29] | Your guy Bradford’s electrolyte and fluid balance are stable. | 你朋友Bradford的电解质和体液平衡都很稳定 |
[09:33] | Mr. Dennison isn’t looking so good. | Dennison先生的状况不太好 |
[09:34] | He’s on max inotropes and still in failure. | 核素已经加到最大剂量了 还是不行 |
[09:36] | Mrs Sykes is encephalopathic.Her Ammonium level is through the roof. | Sykes女士患有脑病 她血氨水平高太多了 |
[09:40] | She’s circling the drain. | 她快不行了 |
[09:41] | Come on now.Let’s try to keep these people alive. | 加把劲 我们得帮他们活下去啊 |
[09:44] | What do you say? | 你们说呢 |
[09:48] | Dr. Dorian, can you help me? | Dorian医生 能帮帮我吗 |
[09:51] | Sure. What’s wrong? | 好的 怎么了 |
[09:52] | She was admitted a short | 她刚入院不一会儿 |
[09:53] | time ago and hasn’t regained consciousness. | 还没恢复意识 |
[09:56] | Tox screen’s positive for cocaine. | 毒理检验显示体内有可卡因 |
[10:03] | Do you think she could have OD’d? | 你觉得她可能是吸毒过量吗 |
[10:05] | She had been stood up on a couple of dates. | 她被约会对象放了几次鸽子 |
[10:09] | And she hadn’t seen her shrink in a while. | 然后她很久没见到心理医生了 |
[10:14] | She was definitely depressed. | 她应该是极度绝望了 |
[10:16] | – How do you know all that? – She told me. | – 你怎么知道这些的 – 她告诉我的 |
[10:21] | In hospitals, there are certain rules. | 医院里 是有些不可言传的共识的 |
[10:23] | With surgeons, if the over-compensating, | 外科医生 如果那个矫枉过正 |
[10:24] | 动作明星 美好肉体 | |
[10:26] | pumped-up, shaved-down doctor seems gay… | 振奋不已 给下面剃毛的医生看起来像同性恋 |
[10:29] | – So, man, you trying a new workout? – No. Why? | – 那个 哥们 尝试新锻炼方法呢 – 没有 干嘛 |
[10:33] | Oh, he’s glistening. | 噢 他真是光彩照人啊 |
[10:35] | he’s probably gay. | 他很可能就是同性恋 |
[10:38] | And with organ transplants, | 说到器官移植 |
[10:39] | if there’s good news for one doctor | 对一个医生来说可能是好消息 |
[10:42] | People, I’ve got our organs. | 大伙 我搞到器官了 |
[10:45] | It probably means bad news for another. | 对另一个来说可能就是坏消息了 |
[10:51] | You can use her organs. | 你们可以用她的器官 |
[10:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:57] | Just tell me this, | 就请你告诉我 |
[10:58] | is there anything anyone could have done? | 真的一点办法都没有了吗 |
[11:05] | No. | 没有了 |
[11:10] | Unless you mean me. | 除非你指的是我 |
[11:18] | It’s amazing how quickly | 一个人换上新器官后 |
[11:20] | people improve once they get a new organ. | 恢复起来简直神速 |
[11:22] | Whether it’s Mrs. Sykes with her new liver. | 不论是换了新肝脏的Sykes女士 |
[11:26] | Mr. Dennison with his new heart valve. | 还是得到新心脏瓣膜的Dennison先生 |
[11:31] | Or Dave. | 又或是Dave |
[11:32] | How’s that new kidney feel, huh? | 新肾源感觉如何 啊 |
[11:36] | A little loose, but I’ll get used to it. | 有点松 不过我会习惯的 |
[11:38] | Yeah, you will. | 你会的 |
[11:40] | Thanks for everything, man. | 非常感谢 伙计 |
[11:42] | Don’t sweat it. | 别客气了 |
[11:45] | All right, people,gather around. Here we go. | 好了 大伙 聚过来 快 |
[11:47] | Now, I’m sure we all recognize | 现在 我想大家都意识到 |
[11:49] | just how rare it is to get a win like this. | 打得这么完美的一场胜仗太罕见了 |
[11:52] | But as we are surrounded by patients who are clinging to life, | 但鉴于我们周围都是命悬一线的病人 |
[11:55] | I’m going to give kudos in whisper form. | 我要小声表扬下你们 |
[11:59] | Since I’m an egomaniac, first props come to me. | 鉴于我是个自大狂 最大功劳当然归我 |
[12:03] | – Let me hear it, people. – You are some kind of super hero. | – 让我听听你们的呼声 各位 – 你真是位了不起的英雄 |
[12:06] | You’re a god. | 你简直像神一样 |
[12:07] | You’re a beautiful healer. | 你真是妙手回春啊 |
[12:10] | This was not a complete and total solo effort. | 但这可不完全是我一个人的功劳 |
[12:12] | It was an extraordinary job done by each and every one of you. | 正是你们每一位的努力才造就了这场胜仗 |
[12:16] | – I can’t hear a word he’s saying. – Be older, Bob. | – 我根本听不见他说什么 – 你接着老下去吧 Bob |
[12:19] | Just because I can’t hear your silly-ass whispering | 就算我听不见你们傻子似的低语 |
[12:22] | doesn’t mean I’m old. | 也不代表我老了 |
[12:23] | As a matter of fact.I’m going to my office and tinker with my new computer. | 事实上 我这就回办公室去修理我的新电脑 |
[12:27] | – What kind is it? – It’s about 3:30. | – 什么型号的电脑 – 快3点了 |
[12:31] | I heard what he said, people, but damn, that joke’s a classic. | 我知道他问的是什么 不过各位 这笑话永不过时啊 |
[12:36] | And why are you not giddy with praise like those people? | 你为什么没像别人一样带着荣耀浮夸一把呢 |
[12:40] | Don’t you know I dole out compliments, at most, once a year? | 你不知道我基本上不夸人的吗 一年最多也就一次 |
[12:43] | And like a squirrel, | 你应该像松鼠一样 |
[12:44] | you must gather up these acorns of kind words | 把这些赞扬像橡果一样收集起来 |
[12:47] | to sustain you for the upcoming cold, sarcastic months. | 来熬过你那即将到来的漫长的被取笑的时光 |
[12:50] | Any idiot could have seen that Jill was in trouble. | 任何一个傻子都能看出来Jill病得不轻 |
[12:54] | I’m supposed to be a doctor. | 我应该尽到医生的本分的 |
[12:57] | I’m the reason she’s dead. | 是我害死了她 |
[12:59] | Then he said the words I never expected to hear. | 接着他说了我以为这辈子都听不到的话 |
[13:01] | Why don’t you and I go grab some lunch? | 咱俩一起去吃个午餐吧 |
[13:04] | That’d be good. Come on. | 会很不错的 走吧 |
[13:14] | Oh, my God. He looks so sad. | 噢 我的天 他看着好难过 |
[13:16] | I just want to hold him like a big gay baby. | 我想像抱个同性恋宝宝一样抱抱他 |
[13:19] | This is incredible. An hour ago you guys hated him. | 太难以置信了 一小时以前你们还讨厌他呢 |
[13:23] | An hour ago he wasn’t our new gay best friend. | 一小时前 他还不是我们的gay蜜呢 |
[13:25] | Leave the Todd alone, OK? Because every time you two meddle, | 别打扰人家Todd了 好吗 每次你俩搅和什么事 |
[13:29] | you know who suffers? Me. | 知道谁遭殃吗 我 |
[13:31] | Remember when the Janitor took that chiropractic class | 记得管理员被你俩鼓动的 |
[13:34] | and you guys wanted to encourage him? | 参加了脊椎按摩班那次吗 |
[13:37] | Guys, I’m really not comfortable with this. | 伙计 我真的不喜欢这个 |
[13:40] | No,no.You’ll be fine. | 不 不 没事的 |
[13:41] | I’ve done this on four mop heads. All right? | 我已经在四把拖布头上练习过了 放心好吗 |
[13:44] | I haven’t had a complaint yet. | 还没有一个抱怨的呢 |
[13:45] | OK. On three. | 好了 数三下 |
[13:49] | 1 2 One two | |
[13:53] | Better? Yes? | 好点没 好点了吧 |
[14:01] | You’re fine. We’re doing this. | 你没事的 我俩心意已决 |
[14:03] | Does this sound fine to you? | 你听听这个 好玩吗 |
[14:07] | I can fix that, buddy. On the count of three. | 我能帮你弄好 伙计 数三下 |
[14:09] | 1 2 One, two… | |
[14:12] | – Yeah? – No. | – 好了吗 – 没 |
[14:17] | You owe me $500. | 你欠我500大洋 |
[14:22] | Excuse me? Could you spare a few minutes for AIDS Research? | 打扰了 你能抽几分钟做个AIDS调查吗 |
[14:25] | Yes, I can, but I’m not sure just how much we’ll get done. | 嗯 我可以 但我不知道能做完多少 |
[14:28] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[14:30] | We’ll go over here and | 我们会去那边 |
[14:31] | brainstorm while we wolf down these sandwiches. | 一边头脑风暴一边吃三明治 |
[14:34] | Newbie, come. | 菜鸟 过来 |
[14:36] | Vintage Cox. | 不愧是Cox |
[14:41] | You know what I was thinking while having lunch with Jill? | 你知道我和Jill吃午餐时都在想什么吗 |
[14:44] | – What’s that? – God, this girl’s annoying. | – 想什么啊 – 天呐 这姑娘真烦人 |
[14:47] | I saw her in that supermarket, too, but I’m not torturing myself. | 我在商店也看见她了 但我可不想折磨自己 |
[14:51] | – Would you like to know why? – Why? | – 想知道原因吗 – 原因是 |
[14:53] | Because she didn’t come to the hospital looking for help. | 因为她不是医院里的病人 |
[14:55] | We only bumped into her out here in the world. | 我们只是不小心在这世界上遇到了而已 |
[14:58] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会我 |
[14:59] | If a guy gets shot or if he has a heart attack | 如果有人被枪击 又或是心脏病突发 |
[15:02] | and I am physically the closest doctor to him, | 我恰巧又是离他们最近的医生 |
[15:07] | I will intervene. | 我会帮忙的 |
[15:09] | Shy of that, you can’t. I mean, you just can’t. | 除此以外 你不能 我是说 你真的不能 |
[15:11] | – It’s too much to ask yourself. – OK. I hear you. | – 那样对自己要求太高了 – 嗯 我知道了 |
[15:14] | No. You don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[15:17] | Once you start blaming | 一旦你开始为了 |
[15:18] | yourself for deaths that aren’t your fault, | 不是你害死的人责备自己 |
[15:21] | my friend, that’s a slippery slope you can’t come back from. | 朋友啊 你就永远走不出那个阴影了 |
[15:24] | Trust me.I’ve seen it ruin a lot of good doctors, | 相信我 很多好医生因此毁掉了 |
[15:26] | and I will not let it happen to you. | 我不会让你变成那样的 |
[15:28] | And because he said that, I knew it wouldn’t. | 因为他那样说了 我知道我不会被毁掉的 |
[15:38] | Game time. Go! | 行动了 走 |
[15:41] | Todd, do you have second? | Todd 你有时间吗 |
[15:42] | – I’m on my way to the gym. – That’s what it’s about. | – 我要去健身房 – 就为这事来的 |
[15:45] | Whoa. Did something happen to the gym? Don’t lie to me. | 噢 健身房怎么了 别撒谎喔 |
[15:48] | – We know about your… – Situation. | – 我们知道你的 – 情况 |
[15:50] | – You are hiding from yourself. – Stop hiding, Todd. | – 你在逃避自己 – 别逃避了 Todd |
[15:53] | – We accept you. – No matter who you love. | – 我们接受你 – 不管你爱谁 |
[15:56] | The Todd’s confused. | Todd有点迷糊了 |
[16:00] | our little baby. You were wrong. It went great. | 我们的小宝宝 你错了 事情进展的很不错 |
[16:03] | I mean at first Todd was a little emotional, but by the end of it, | 开始时Todd有点情绪不稳 但到了后来 |
[16:06] | he was saying how happy he was that he didn’t have to live a lie. | 他说他很高兴他不用再活在谎言里了 |
[16:09] | And then he French-braided my hair and he took it out | 紧接着他给我编了法式小辫 然后又拆了 |
[16:12] | ’cause he said I could not pull it off. He is so honest. | 因为不适合我 他真诚实 |
[16:15] | It was great. | 棒极了 |
[16:16] | It was like he changed into a whole new person. | 他好像获得了重生一样 |
[16:19] | God, how awesome is it gonna | 天呐 以后没有他那样的 |
[16:21] | be not having that inappropriate pig wandering the halls anymore? | 好色之徒在走廊里乱晃了 多好啊 |
[16:24] | Hey, Mickhead. | 嘿 Mickhead |
[16:25] | Is that package for me? You know it is! | 你的生殖器是为我而生吗 你心里明白 |
[16:29] | You ladies must be so proud. | 你们一定骄傲死了 |
[16:31] | – Todd, what are you doing? – I’m getting my gay on. | – Todd 你干嘛呢 – 我张扬我的同性恋精神呢 |
[16:34] | Hey, buddy, you and I should totally have sex sometime. | 嘿 伙计 咱俩绝对应该睡一次 |
[16:38] | See? I knew this was going to come back to me. | 看见了吧 每次遭殃的都是我 |
[16:48] | – What’s the hell going on? – Everybody’s failing. | – 这是怎么了 – 病人们都衰竭了 |
[16:51] | Mrs. Sykes is indicating prefill neuropathy. | Sykes女士神经病发作 |
[16:53] | My valve transplant patient is suffering partial complex seizures. | 我的瓣膜移植病人局部发作癫痫 |
[16:58] | How… how you feeling there, Dave? | 你 感觉怎么样 Dave |
[17:00] | Pretty good, but my feet are a little numb. | 好不错 不过我的脚有点麻 |
[17:05] | – You hang tight, all right? – OK. | – 你坚持住 好不 – 好的 |
[17:07] | I don’t get it. Doesn’t make sense. | 我不明白 这不应该啊 |
[17:09] | Perry, the autopsy just came in on your donor Jill Tracy. | Perry 尸检结果出来了 你的捐赠人Jill Tracy |
[17:13] | She didn’t die of an overdose. | 她不是吸毒过量死的 |
[17:15] | Just like that, | 就这样 |
[17:16] | whatever burden of responsibility I felt was lifted. | 我的思想负担又加重了 |
[17:19] | But like I said before, good news for one person | 就像我说过的 一个人的好消息 |
[17:22] | can be bad news for another. | 对另一个人就可能是坏消息了 |
[17:24] | She died of rabies? | 她死于狂犬病吗 |
[17:28] | OK, people, all of our transplant patients are infected. | 好了 各位 我们所有的移植病人都感染了 |
[17:31] | We now know what we’re dealing with here. | 现在我们知道病因了 |
[17:33] | Let’s get involved. We can do this. | 动手吧 咱们能做到的 |
[17:39] | Todd, you were impressive in surgery today. | Todd 你今天手术做的棒极了 |
[17:42] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们 |
[17:43] | You were really impressive in the shower this morning. You know, dong-wise. | 你今天早上洗澡时也不错嘛 你懂的 大屌 |
[17:48] | – Todd. – What? | – Todd – 干嘛 |
[17:50] | Stop it. | 别这么干了 |
[17:51] | The point of coming to grips your sexuality was to accept yourself | 帮你认清性取向是为了让你接受自己 |
[17:54] | and stop being that guy. | 然后重新做人 |
[17:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:57] | This whole change is just scaring me. | 这么大的变化吓到我了 |
[17:59] | I’m not sure who I am anymore. | 我要迷失自我了 |
[18:00] | – Come here. – Get over here, sweetie. | – 过来 – 快过来 亲爱的 |
[18:03] | – I know. Let it out. – We’re here for you. | – 我懂的 释放出来吧 – 我们陪着你呢 |
[18:08] | – What the hell are you doing? – Motor-boating. | – 你特么干嘛 – 花式袭胸啊 |
[18:11] | You know,I really gotta thank you gals for outing me. | 知道吗 真感谢你俩帮我出柜 |
[18:13] | Chicks dig gay dudes. | 姑娘们喜欢基男 |
[18:15] | Hey Lisa. | 嘿 Lisa |
[18:17] | I heard you lied and said we didn’t do it. | 我听说你撒谎说咱俩没睡过 |
[18:19] | Admit it, we doinked. | 承认吧 我们做过了 |
[18:20] | I was sad because my dad died. | 我那是因为我爸死了过度伤心 |
[18:23] | I wasn’t. | 我不伤心啊 |
[18:24] | So this whole thing was an act? | 你是装同性恋的吗 |
[18:27] | I cannot believe that I let you | 我真不敢相信 我试胸罩时 |
[18:28] | in that fitting room while I was trying on bras. | 居然让你留在了试衣间 |
[18:31] | That was a very special time for me. | 那可是我的快乐时光啊 |
[18:34] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[18:36] | He saw the girls. | 他看见我的胸了 |
[18:37] | It’s cool if you want to walk away,Ladies | 你们想走就走吧 姑娘们 |
[18:39] | ’cause I love to watch you go. | 我喜欢目送你们离去 |
[18:42] | Nothing wrong with those. | 屁股又没犯错 |
[18:46] | Nothing wrong with that either. Or that. | 大屌也没错 那个也是 |
[18:51] | Or that. | 还有那个 |
[18:55] | What the hell are you? | 你到底什么物种 |
[18:57] | I’m The Todd. | 我就是Todd |
[19:08] | We did all we could over the next few days to keep the patients going, | 接下来几天 我们拼尽全力的抢救病人 |
[19:12] | but odds were against us. | 但还是失败了 |
[19:15] | First we lost Mrs. Sykes. | Sykes女士先走了 |
[19:29] | And then Mr. Dennison. | 接着是Dennison先生 |
[19:46] | And I knew that Dr. Cox needed me the exact same way | 我知道Cox医生现在就像我之前 |
[19:49] | that I needed him earlier. | 需要他一样的需要我 |
[19:51] | Hey. Hungry? | 嘿 饿了吗 |
[19:54] | No. | 没 |
[19:56] | I guess our lunch was kind of a one time thing, huh? | 我猜 和我吃一顿午餐就已经是极限了 是吧 |
[20:07] | There’s no way you could have seen that coming. | 这又不是你能预见到的 |
[20:09] | I mean, rabies? Come on. | 我是说狂犬病诶 拜托 |
[20:12] | There’s like three reported cases a year. | 一年也就报告个3例而已 |
[20:16] | In fact.Testing forword would’ve been irresponsible. | 事实上 事先检查根本就是不负责任的 |
[20:19] | We would’ve wasted time those people didn’t have. | 那会浪费掉病人本就不够的时间 |
[20:21] | I was obsessed | 我发了疯一样的 |
[20:25] | with getting those organs. | 想得到那些器官 |
[20:28] | You had to be. | 你必须要这样做 |
[20:29] | The fact is that those people were gonna die in number of hours | 事实是那些病人几个小时内就会死掉的 |
[20:32] | and you had to make a call. | 你必须做出决定 |
[20:35] | I would’ve made the same call. | 我也会做一样的决定的 |
[20:39] | – Yeah? – Yes. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[20:44] | Anyway,I got us lunch, and I think we should eat it. | 反正我买了午餐 我觉得应该吃掉它 |
[20:47] | Right then, I knew I was gonna pull him out of this, | 那一刻 我知道我会帮他走出来的 |
[20:50] | But unfortunately,sometimes the hospital | 但不幸的是 有时候医院里 |
[20:52] | picks a day where it’s just gonna pile it on. | 一天当中灾难排着队的来 |
[20:57] | Oh, God. Come on. | 噢 天呐 拜托 |
[21:01] | Clear! | 准备 |
[21:07] | Still in V-tach. Clear! | 还是在室颤 准备 |
[21:11] | Come on. Clear! | 拜托啊 准备 |
[21:18] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托了 |
[21:20] | Come on! God! | 拜托啊 天呐 |
[21:43] | He wasn’t about to die, was he, Newbie? | 他本不该死的 是不是 菜鸟 |
[21:49] | Could’ve waited another month for a kidney. | 他可以再等一个月的 |
[21:58] | Where are you going? Your shift’s not over. Hey! | 你干嘛去 你没到下班时间呢 嘿 |
[22:04] | Remember what you told me? | 记得你对我说过的话吗 |
[22:07] | The second you start blaming yourself for people’s deaths… | 当你开始为了人们的死怪罪自己时 |
[22:11] | there’s no coming back. | 你就逃不脱那个阴影了 |
[22:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:18] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |